Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Chili’s gonna be a new paramedic in charge in Ambulance 61. 小辣椒将会成为61号救护车上的新任急救主管
[00:05] I’m developing a new product for the adult beverage market… 我正在研发一款针对成人饮料市场的新产品
[00:07] Chilleeze. 激爽香槟
[00:08] You’ve got something here, kid. 你这东西不错 孩子
[00:10] You do construction. Great. 你做建筑工作 没问题
[00:12] You flirt with the girls, I don’t give a damn, 你跟这里的姑娘打情骂俏 随你的便
[00:14] but don’t come looking for me back there. 但你不能去后面找我
[00:16] Do me a favor, Jack. Piss off. 就当帮我个忙 杰克 滚蛋
[00:19] Did you notice anything about Rice in that last fire? 你注意到上次出警时赖斯的表现了吗
[00:21] He was running out when everyone else was running in. 大伙儿都在往里冲时 他却往外面跑
[00:23] You’ve been spreading rumors about Rice 赖斯第一天来这里上班起
[00:25] since the first day he set foot in this house. 你就一直散布关于他的谣言
[00:27] – Severide, look– – I hear it again, -西弗莱德 听我说 -你再散布谣言
[00:28] we’re gonna have a problem. 我们就算结下梁子了
[00:32] Wow, look at that hustle. 瞧瞧 这玩意都成什么样了
[00:35] First shift always leaves this thing a mess, so… 上一班的人总是特别不爱惜工具
[00:38] No, great. Glad you’re here. 你在这就好
[00:39] I wanted to talk to you. 我有事想找你谈谈
[00:40] Yeah, what’s up? 说吧 什么事
[00:45] Everything okay here? 你来这之后还好吗
[00:47] Sure, yeah. 当然了
[00:48] Can’t tell you how grateful I am. 你不知道我有多感恩
[00:50] I mean, being back to work full time 做回全职工作
[00:52] is a little tricky with Logan, 照顾洛根确实没那么方便
[00:53] but…hey, he’s adjusted. 但他也慢慢习惯了
[00:56] Hey, check this out. 看看这个
[00:59] He wrote a list of things he wants to do 他列了一堆五岁生日时
[01:01] for his fifth birthday. 想做的事情
[01:03] Regular stuff, you know, Navy pier, Lego store, 没什么特别的 去海军码头 乐高商店
[01:05] but, uh…read what he wrote up top there. 但是 看他在最上面写了什么
[01:10] “Go to Benihana with Uncle Kelly.” “跟凯利叔叔去吃日式铁板烧”
[01:12] Yeah. He always talks about that time we took him there 他经常说起上次我们带他去的时候
[01:14] and the guys cooking in front of him. 还有那些在他面前烹饪的厨师
[01:16] Yeah. 是啊
[01:18] Hey, Benihana it is. 日式铁板烧 就这么定了
[01:21] All right. 好啊
[01:29] I’ve always wanted to try that stuff. 我一直都想尝尝这家伙
[01:32] Look at that color. 瞧瞧这颜色
[01:33] I can see why they call it nectar of the gods. 我算明白为什么大家都称它为”神之甘露”
[01:35] We gotta taste it, right? 我们一定得尝尝 对不对
[01:37] Drinking on shift, Cruz? Great idea. 上班时间喝酒吗 克鲁兹 这主意真不错
[01:39] Not drinking. Tasting. 不是喝酒 是尝酒
[01:41] One drop. One drop each. 就一滴 每人一滴
[01:43] Well, then there’s the issue of it 还有个问题
[01:45] not belonging to us. 这不属于我们
[01:46] Hey, better to ask forgiveness than permission, 请求原谅总比征求允许容易的多
[01:48] am I right? 不是吗
[01:51] Hey, is that Old Rumpelstiltskin 20? 那是二十年的老侏儒威士忌吗
[01:55] Yeah. 这可是好东西啊
[01:57] Who brought that in? 谁带来的
[02:00] It’s for you, actually. 事实上 这是给你的
[02:02] It’s from Jack Nesbitt, says “Many apologies.” 杰克·内斯比特送来的 他说”非常抱歉”
[02:08] That the strip club guy? What happened? 是那个脱衣舞俱乐部的老板吗 发生什么了
[02:10] Difference of opinion. 意见不同
[02:12] I’m done with Stilettos. “细高跟”俱乐部的活儿我不干了
[02:30] That shower was the greatest thing 这澡真是我洗得
[02:32] that’s ever happened to me. 最舒服的一次了
[02:34] Who was in there with you? 谁跟你在里面
[02:36] The true love of my life. 我的此生挚爱
[02:38] Hot water. 热水
[02:40] None at home? 你家没有吗
[02:41] Oh, no, it got turned off. 家里的热水被停了
[02:42] I didn’t pay my bill on time. 我没按时缴费
[02:45] “Chilleeze” is soaking up all my funds. 我把所有积蓄都砸在激爽香槟上了
[02:49] Hey, if you’re not a risk taker, 做生意如果连这点风险都冒不起
[02:50] you should get the hell out of business, right? 还是早点关门算了 不是吗
[02:53] Um, hey, if you need to borrow some, it’s– 如果你需要借钱的话…
[02:56] No! 不
[02:58] No way. I got this. 不用的 我应付得来
[03:05] So I look it up, and actually by law 我查了查 原来法律规定
[03:07] it turns out that bourbon has to be at least 51% corn. 波本酒的原料中玉米必须至少占51%
[03:10] Now, the rest of it can be rye or barley– 剩下的可以是黑麦或者大麦
[03:11] Hey, Otis, I need to change out a blade. 奥蒂斯 来帮个忙换下刀片
[03:13] Sure, hang on. 没问题 等等
[03:14] Now, in wheated bourbons, wheat replaces the rye or the barley. 而小麦波本酒则是用小麦代替了黑麦或大麦
[03:18] Hey, guys. We just got a new shipment of airbags in. 大伙儿 刚刚送来了一批新的气囊
[03:20] Let’s roll ’em out, give them a try. Come on. 我们去打开试试看 快来
[03:24] Whoops. 真抱歉
[03:30] Oh, Lieutenant. 副队
[03:31] Sergeant Voight is on the phone for you. 博伊特警长打电话来找你
[03:34] – What does he want? – Didn’t say. -他想怎么样 -没说
[03:38] Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3. 61号救护车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[03:40] – Tell Voight to go– – Ah! I got you. -让博伊特见鬼… -行 我懂了
[03:59] My brother, he went over the edge. 是我弟弟 他从边上摔下去了
[04:00] He’s not moving. 现在一动不动
[04:01] – What’s his name? – Justin. -他叫什么名字 -贾斯汀
[04:16] Justin? 贾斯汀
[04:18] Can you hear me, Justin? 能听到吗 贾斯汀
[04:21] Lot of blood. 有很多血
[04:22] He’s nonresponsive. How far is squad? 他没有反应 救援队离这还有多远
[04:24] Mile or two away. 一两英里吧
[04:25] I don’t think we can wait, Chief. 恐怕我们不能等了 队长
[04:27] Let us rope down there, use our rigging. 我们可以吊绳下去 用滑轮装置
[04:29] Do it. 去吧
[04:30] Squad 3, hold off. 3号救援队 暂时不用过来了
[04:31] They want to go rope down to the victim. 他们准备吊绳下去救人
[04:34] Chief, we’re gonna be there in no time. 队长 我们马上就到了
[04:36] Tell Casey to sit tight. 让凯西等我们再行动
[04:37] Negative, Squad. 请求拒绝 救援队
[04:39] He could be bleeding out. No time to wait. 他可能会失血过多而死 没时间等了
[04:42] 81’s got this one. 让云梯队来吧
[04:44] A rope rescue, and Truck has it? 绳索营救 居然让云梯队的人来干
[04:47] You want me to head back to quarters? 要我调头回消防队吗
[04:49] No, screw that. Keep going. 不 管他的 继续开
[05:01] Okay, slow. Nice and easy. 好了 慢点 慢慢来
[05:25] He’s breathing. 他还有呼吸
[05:26] Left pupil’s blown, possible back and neck injury. 左边瞳孔放大 可能有背部或者颈部受伤
[05:29] Gash on his forehead. 前额有伤口
[05:37] Let’s buckle him up. 把他固定好
[05:52] Hey, Chief– 队长…
[05:54] I told you to stand by, squad. 我让你们待命 救援队
[05:56] We were a block away. 我们当时离这里就一个街区
[05:59] Okay, bring him up. 好了 拉他上来
[06:01] Pull her up. 拉上来
[06:15] Stop pulling! 别拉了
[06:18] Hey, we got it, we got it. Back off. 我们没问题的 让开
[06:26] We’re good! 可以了
[06:27] Okay, bring him up! 拉他上来
[06:44] He’s up! 他上来了
[06:47] Set him on the guard rail. 扶他上担架
[06:48] I’ll get him off the line. 我来给他松开
[06:54] – Okay. – You need to stay back. -好 -你得后退
[06:56] Good job. 干得漂亮
[07:01] – Pull up that other one. – Good. -抬起那边 -好
[07:03] All right, he has a head injury. 他头部受伤了
[07:06] We need a trauma bypass. 我们需要绕过创伤
[07:10] What’s with the attitude from Truck? 云梯队这是什么态度啊
[07:12] They got here first, got a little souped up. 他们先来的 有点活跃了
[07:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:16] I mean, the way lines are blurred 云梯队和救援队
[07:17] between Truck and Squad around here, 之间的界限越来越模糊
[07:19] no one would guess that Squad 3 没人会猜到3号救援队
[07:21] is one of the elite firefighting units in this whole city. 是市里的精英消防队
[07:24] I mean, Hell, those guys don’t even respect 那些人甚至不尊重
[07:25] the sanctity of the Squad table. 神圣的救援队桌子
[07:33] Okay, kiddo. 好了 孩子
[07:35] I’m here to captain this ship right to the sea of success. 我是来引导这艘船驶向成功的海洋的
[07:38] Let’s talk about next steps. 我们聊聊下面怎么办吧
[07:39] Okay, great. 好啊
[07:41] I had a friend–he’s an artist–he drew up some sketches 我有个朋友是画家 他画了一些
[07:43] for the “Chilleeze” logo. 激爽香槟商标的草图
[07:46] This guy’s an artist, like a real one? 这人真是个画家吗
[07:49] Yeah, he can draw. 是啊 他挺会画画的
[07:52] Sort of. 还行吧
[07:54] Chili, this is real amateur hour stuff, all right. 小辣椒 这是很外行的画
[07:57] You need to have a proper mock-up. 你需要有个合适的商标
[07:59] You gotta hire a professional. 你得雇个专业人士
[08:01] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[08:02] I was just trying to save myself a couple thousand dollars. 我只是想给自己省几千块钱
[08:05] You can’t put a price on success. 成功是没有价值的
[08:08] Yeah, you’re right. 你说得对
[08:10] Thanks, Captain. 谢谢 船长
[08:12] Otis. 奥蒂斯
[08:13] Hey, what’s up? 怎么了
[08:15] Whatever your feelings about Scott Rice, 不管你对斯科特·赖斯有什么想法
[08:17] he’s not just a good friend of mine, 他不只是我的好朋友
[08:18] he’s a highly trained member of Rescue Squad. 还是救援队训练有素的成员
[08:20] You need to treat him with some respect. 你得尊重他一点
[08:22] You got it? 知道了吗
[08:24] Yeah, got it. 知道了
[08:25] Good. 很好
[08:27] That goes for everyone else on Truck. 云梯队的每个人都要如此
[08:33] And don’t sit at the damn Squad table. 还有 不要坐救援队的桌子
[08:45] Anything you two want to tell me? 你俩有什么想告诉我的吗
[08:50] Okay. Let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[08:54] Outside. 到外面去
[09:08] Rice’s mask malfunctions once, 赖斯的面罩发生过一次故障
[09:10] and you decide he’s a ducker. 你就觉得他是个懦夫了
[09:12] Because I couldn’t find anything wrong with his regulator. 因为我发现他的调节器根本没问题
[09:14] Which begs the question, 问题就来了
[09:16] why are you snooping around his gear? 你为什么偷偷查看他的装备
[09:17] Look, it’s not just the mask, Casey. 不只是面罩 凯西
[09:19] There’s also the time he went back for his Denver bar. 还有一次他回去找破拆工具了
[09:21] Yeah, I almost forgot– the Denver bar– 对 我差点忘了 破拆工具
[09:23] that clinches it. 这就一锤定音了
[09:24] Lieutenant, I don’t think we’re overreacting here. 副队 我觉得我们并不是小题大做
[09:26] What I do think is Severide is being blinded 我觉得西弗莱德因为跟那个人是朋友
[09:29] by his friendship with that guy. 所以被友谊蒙蔽了
[09:30] You guys can’t go around talking smack 你们不能一边说西弗莱德
[09:33] about a member of Severide’s team 队里人的坏话
[09:35] and not expect him to tear you a new one! 还指望他不对你发脾气
[09:38] I don’t want to hear another word. 事情到此为止了
[09:41] Got it? 知道了吗
[09:44] We got it, Lieutenant. 我们知道了 副队
[09:47] Casey, Sergeant Voight wants to talk to you. 凯西 博伊特警长想跟你谈谈
[09:50] Not interested. 没兴趣
[09:51] And tell him to stop calling. 叫他别打电话了
[09:53] He’s not on the phone this time. 他这次不是打电话来的
[10:10] You got 30 seconds. 给你30秒时间
[10:16] Listen… 听着
[10:18] Your buddy over at the strip club, 你在脱衣舞俱乐部的伙计
[10:20] Jack Nesbitt, 杰克·内斯比特
[10:22] he’s into some nasty business. 他在进行不法勾当
[10:25] We need a man on the inside. 我们需要一个人打入内部
[10:29] I think you could be that man. 我觉得你可以
[10:31] Sorry. 抱歉
[10:33] I’m out of the Nesbitt business. 我不跟内斯比特合作了
[10:35] I’m not going back. 我可不回去
[10:36] Casey. 凯西
[10:38] I’m sure as hell not in the Voight business. 我肯定也不会帮博伊特的忙
[10:41] Never will be. 永远不会
[10:58] Whatever I said, it was in jest. 不管我说了什么 都是开玩笑的
[11:00] We need to talk to you about Chili. 我们得跟你谈谈小辣椒的事
[11:01] Did you know she’s put every penny she’s got 你知道她把自己所有的积蓄
[11:03] into this “Chilleeze” idea? 都投在激爽香槟上了吗
[11:05] Look, she respects you, so we were hoping… 她尊重你 所以我们希望…
[11:08] maybe instead of letting her put all her money 你不要让她把钱都投在
[11:10] into that new logo, 新商标上
[11:11] you could get her to slow down. 而是让她慢点
[11:13] “Slow down”? 慢点
[11:15] You think that’s the advice Mark Cuban gives 你觉得马克·库班在《创智赢家》上
[11:17] his contestants on Shark Tank? 给选手的是这种建议吗
[11:20] I literally have no idea, but– 我真的不知道 但是…
[11:22] You think Sir Richard Branson says every morning, 你觉得理查德·布兰森爵士每天早上都说
[11:25] “Oh, I better slow down”? 我最好慢点吗
[11:27] The answer is no. 答案是 不
[11:29] He says, “How much faster can I go?” 他说的是 我还能再快多少
[11:32] Chili is not a billionaire, Herrmann. 小辣椒不是亿万富翁 赫尔曼
[11:33] And neither were those two before they struck gold. 他俩成功前也不是啊
[11:38] Do you have any idea who Chili reminds me of? 你们知道小辣椒让我想起谁了吗
[11:42] A young Christopher Herrmann. 年轻时的克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
[11:44] Big ideas, bright horizons. 想法独到 眼界开阔
[11:47] The last thing I’m gonna do is stand in that kid’s way. 我是不会劝那孩子放弃的
[11:52] Sorry, guys, one sec. 抱歉 两位 稍等
[11:54] Hey, Antonio, can I hit you back in a few? 安东尼奥 我等下再打给你行吗
[11:59] Of course, yeah. What’s wrong? 当然 怎么了
[12:10] Everything okay? 有事吗
[12:12] Yeah. 有
[12:19] I just got off the phone with Antonio. 我刚跟安东尼奥打完电话
[12:22] He told me the guy, Nesbitt, who you used to work for, is… 他说你之前帮着干活的那家伙 内斯比特
[12:26] pretty bad news. 不是好东西
[12:28] Yeah. 是的
[12:30] I talked to Voight about this. 博伊特跟我说了
[12:34] I’m coming to you on behalf of Antonio, not Voight. 我是代表安东尼奥来找你的 不是博伊特
[12:37] Look… I know some of these clubs get shady with the books, 我知道这种俱乐部账目都有问题
[12:41] but I didn’t get close enough to– 但我并不清楚…
[12:42] They’re trafficking girls, Matt. 他们在贩卖人口 马特
[12:46] Jack Nesbitt? 杰克·内斯比特吗
[12:47] He works under a ring of guys who are 他为一群从东欧
[12:50] smuggling in young women from Eastern Europe, 贩卖年轻女性的家伙效力
[12:52] and they funnel them into work at the club, 他们把人偷渡来放在俱乐部上班
[12:53] force some into prostitution. 甚至逼迫一些人卖淫
[12:57] Damn it. 可恶
[12:58] Antonio says that they’re really slick. 安东尼奥说他们很狡猾
[13:00] CPD can’t even get close enough to gather any intel. 芝加哥警署根本没机会得到任何情报
[13:03] But what they hear is that Nesbitt trusts you. 但他们听说内斯比特很信任你
[13:08] Antonio knows it’s a big ask, 安东尼奥知道这是不情之请
[13:09] especially considering your history with Voight. 尤其考虑到你和博伊特的恩怨
[13:11] But right now, 但现在
[13:13] you’re their best shot. 你是他们最大的希望
[13:20] I’m gonna say hook shot. Right here. 看我勾手进一个
[13:28] Come on, Mouch. 到你了 穆奇
[13:31] That’s an “R” for Mouch. 穆奇投丢第三个了
[13:34] Watch it. 当心
[13:35] Hey, you guys mind? 麻烦别碍事好吗
[13:36] Doing drills over here. 我们在训练呢
[13:39] Yeah, guys, there’s serious men doing serious work over there. 是啊 各位 大人物们在干大事呢
[13:43] Okay, Capp, watch– watch the victim’s head. 好 卡普 当心伤者头部
[13:44] Tony, you got his body weight. 托尼 拖住他的身体
[13:46] Oh, how perfect is it 真是不傻啊
[13:47] that Rice is playing the dead weight right now? 赖斯在当伤员呢
[13:53] Man, those guys are asking for it. 那些人简直欠打
[13:56] The hell with ’em. 别管他们
[13:58] They just don’t like being low men on the totem-pole. 他们不服自己没救援队地位高罢了
[14:03] I mean you gotta give ’em some props, though.. 但他们还是值得敬佩的
[14:05] Squad, they train hard. 救援队训练真的很刻苦
[14:07] Every now and then, they do a badass rescue. 时不时就会有牛逼的救援行为
[14:16] I just wish they weren’t so cocky about it. 我只希望他们别那么自大
[14:22] Hey. 你好
[14:23] What’s up, Captain? 你好啊 船长
[14:24] I think I got an idea to get people excited 我想我有办法能让大家
[14:27] about this Chilleeze thing. 对激爽香槟感兴趣
[14:29] Yeah? 什么
[14:30] I’m thinking crowd funding. 我觉得可以众筹
[14:32] You mean like getting other people to chip in money? 你是说让别人都投钱那种吗
[14:34] Yeah, diversity in start-up money is always a good thing. 对 启动资金多元化是好事
[14:38] All right, look, all you gotta do is bring together 你要做的就是把潜在投资者
[14:41] a bunch of potential investors. 聚到一起
[14:43] You ask them for small donations, 让每人都出一点资金
[14:45] then you just gotta figure out 然后你想出个
[14:46] some simple reward system for incentive. 简单的激励体系就好
[14:48] They get the payback when this thing goes big. 产品火起来以后他们就会收到回报
[14:51] Which it will. 也一定会火的
[14:54] Okay, so, like, 好吧 就比如
[14:56] I’ll send out mailers and do like a friends and family thing? 我发广告给朋友家人什么的吗
[14:59] Well, how about you put out an appeal 不如你号召一下
[15:01] to your pals here at 51. 51大队的朋友们
[15:03] You could have a fundraiser at Molly’s. 你可以在莫利酒吧办筹款会
[15:05] What, really? 真的吗
[15:06] Yeah, sure. I can help you put it together. 当然 我可以帮你弄
[15:09] Okay. 好
[15:10] You’ve really got a gift for this stuff. 你真的很有生意天赋
[15:12] I know, I know. 我知道
[15:15] You all better show up. 你们最好乖乖来啊
[15:25] Hey, Chief. 队长
[15:26] Is everything okay? 没什么问题吧
[15:28] It will be, I’m sure. 会没事的 肯定的
[15:31] But everything is not okay now? 但现在有问题吗
[15:33] They’re big boys. They’ll figure it out. 他们都是大人了 会想明白的
[15:37] Who? 谁
[15:40] I was asking about your new partner. 我是在说你的新搭档
[15:43] Of course. 当然了
[15:44] Yeah, she’s great. 她挺好的
[15:45] It’s a really good fit. 我们很合拍
[15:46] Thanks for asking. 谢谢您关心
[15:47] What were you talking about? 你说的是什么事
[15:50] Nothing. 没什么
[15:54] Ambulance 61, person down. 61号救护车 一人昏迷
[15:56] 9633 North Cleveland Avenue. 北克利夫兰大道9633号
[16:15] Baptism, funeral, or… 洗礼 葬礼 还是…
[16:17] Wedding. 婚礼
[16:18] Over here. 在这
[16:19] We were in the middle of the wedding when 我们正办着婚礼
[16:20] all of a sudden she dropped like a lead balloon. 突然她就倒下去了
[16:23] This way. 这里
[16:25] Hurry up. 快
[16:26] We can’t tell if she’s breathing. 我们不知道她还有没有呼吸
[16:33] Is she dead? 她死了吗
[16:35] You gotta get her up. 你们得救活她
[16:37] We didn’t even finish the vows. 我们誓词还没说完呢
[16:39] Groomzilla, there’s a very sick woman here. 新郎官 这位女士现在非常虚弱
[16:41] Can you calm the hell down? 你能先冷静一下吗
[16:43] Can anyone describe the pastor’s condition 谁能描述下牧师
[16:45] before she lost consciousness? 昏倒前的情形
[16:47] She looked a little confused. 她看起来像是有点疑惑
[16:48] Like, forgetting what she was going to say. 就像是忘了自己要说什么
[16:50] Dad, you were talking with her just before. 爸爸 你之前还跟她聊过天的
[16:52] She said she had a headache so I gave her a couple aspirin. 她说她头痛 我就给了她两片阿司匹林
[16:55] Can I see what you gave her, sir? 能让我看看你给她的药吗 先生
[16:56] Course, yeah. 当然 好的
[17:02] Do you have high blood pressure, sir? 你有高血压吗 先生
[17:03] Yeah, I do. How’d you know that? 是的 我有 你怎么知道的
[17:05] I think he gave her blood pressure medication. 我觉得他给她的是降压药
[17:07] Oh, my god. 我的天呐
[17:08] Hypovolemic shock, it’s consistent with the symptoms. 低血容量性休克 症状相符
[17:11] I’m going to get a line going. 我给她准备挂水
[17:12] Okay. 好的
[17:21] All right, bolus is ready. 好了 药水准备好了
[17:23] Got it. 好了
[17:24] Run it wide open. 开到最大
[17:39] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[17:42] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[17:46] All right, I’m sorry, guys, the wedding’s still on hold. 好了 对不起 各位 婚礼还是得暂停
[17:48] We need to get the pastor to the hospital 我们得送牧师去医院
[17:49] to get checked out. 检查一下
[17:50] It won’t take long. 不会耽误太久
[17:52] Whatever you think is best. 你觉得怎么好就怎么来
[17:56] Easy… 慢点
[18:04] “Groomzilla.” Good one. “新郎怪” 黑得漂亮
[18:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:07] Hey, you did that bride a favor. 你帮了那新娘一个大忙
[18:09] Now she has a few days to reconsider. 现在她有时间可以重新考虑了
[18:11] Amen. 阿门
[18:20] You gonna run a load 你是想来洗衣服
[18:21] or you just here to keep an eye on me? 还是过来监视我
[18:24] Look… 听我说
[18:26] We both know what’s going on. 我们都知道现在是什么情况
[18:28] What I know is that I’m the new guy, 我就知道我是新人
[18:30] so I’m just hanging back 所以我退一步
[18:31] and letting my lieutenant deal with this. 让我的副队来处理这事
[18:34] Once that’s run its course, 如果顺其自然之后
[18:35] if we still got a problem, 我们还是有矛盾
[18:36] you and me are gonna take a walk. 那咱俩就出去走一趟
[18:38] We’re gonna figure this out. 把这事彻底解决
[18:53] Connie said you wanted to see me, Chief. 康妮说你找我 队长
[18:55] Yeah, come on in. 是的 进来吧
[18:58] Close the door. 门关上
[19:05] Okay. 好的
[19:07] What is going on in my firehouse? 我的消防队里发生什么事了
[19:11] Is there some kind of problem with Scott Rice? 是对斯科特·赖斯有什么意见吗
[19:13] The only person who’s got a problem with Scott Rice 唯一对斯科特·赖斯有意见的
[19:16] is Otis. 就是奥蒂斯
[19:17] And it’s a total load. 而且完全是他多虑了
[19:18] Specifically? 详细说说
[19:20] It’s not worth repeating. 不值得再提
[19:21] I agree, and I’ve already talked to Otis about it. 我同意 而且我已经跟奥蒂斯谈过这事了
[19:23] Well, now you’re talking to me. 现在你在跟我谈
[19:25] What is the accusation? 什么罪名
[19:28] There’s a bogus claim that Rice ducked on a call. 他说赖斯出警时临阵退缩 纯属子虚乌有
[19:31] If it was bogus why hasn’t it been put to rest? 如果是子虚乌有 怎么现在还有传言
[19:34] That’s what I want to know. 我也想知道
[19:41] Okay, the two of you. 好了 你们两个
[19:42] Get this situation under control. 解决好这件事
[19:45] Understood? 明白了吗
[19:48] On it, Chief. 马上处理 队长
[19:58] You gonna talk to your guys? 你要去跟你的人谈谈吗
[20:01] I will, yeah. 我会谈的
[20:02] Right now I gotta go deal with Jack Nesbitt. 现在我得去处理杰克·内斯比特的事
[20:07] Your… 你的…
[20:08] Your side business is more important than this? 你的副业比这事还重要吗
[20:12] Actually, yeah… 说实话 是的
[20:14] It is. 副业重要
[20:23] Sergeant, old friend of yours is here. 警长 你的老朋友来了
[20:26] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你过来
[20:28] You win. 你赢了
[20:30] What do you need from me? 你需要我做什么
[20:31] How long you work for Nesbitt? 你为内斯比特工作多久了
[20:32] Little over a month, I guess. 大概一个月多一点吧
[20:35] Doing what? 做什么
[20:36] Expanding his club. 扩建他的俱乐部
[20:37] You see anything shady in your time over there? 期间你在那里看到过见不得人的事吗
[20:40] It’s a strip club. 那是个脱衣舞俱乐部
[20:43] These guys traffic Eastern European women 这些人强制把东欧妇女
[20:45] against their will across the Canadian border 通过一片印第安保留地
[20:47] through an Indian reservation. 运过美加边境
[20:49] They force them into work– 他们强迫她们工作
[20:50] it’s a kind of indentured servitude. 有点像卖身契
[20:52] Like dancing at Stilettos? 比如在”细高跟”跳舞吗
[20:54] Yeah, if they’re lucky. 是的 如果她们幸运的话
[20:55] Point is, Nesbitt’s almost certainly involved 重点在于 几乎可以肯定内斯比特
[20:58] in some capacity. 参与了某个环节
[20:59] I mean maybe he’s only laundering the gang’s money 可能他只是通过他的俱乐部
[21:00] through his club, 帮这群人洗钱
[21:01] but he could be in much deeper. 但他也有可能牵扯得更深
[21:03] Look, Casey, these women are being held against their will. 凯西 那些妇女是被强迫的
[21:05] Most of ’em have a sister or a mother back home 大多数人家里都有个姐妹或是母亲
[21:08] who’s under threat from the gang. 被那伙人威胁
[21:09] Look, I get the general concept. Just tell me how I can help. 大概情况我知道了 直说我能帮什么忙
[21:13] All right, first step, 好的 第一步
[21:15] go to Nesbitt and get your job back. 找内斯比特要回你的工作
[21:17] We’ll figure it out from there. 之后我们再计划
[21:36] Olde Rumpelstiltskin 20. 第二十版侏儒怪
[21:39] Only the best, huh? 只做最好的
[21:41] Always. 一向如此
[21:42] Two scotches, on the rocks. 两杯威士忌 加冰
[21:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:45] Are you buying me a drink in my own place? 你是在我的地盘请我喝酒吗
[21:47] Listen, Jack. 杰克
[21:49] If we don’t get in each other’s faces, 如果我们不打照面
[21:51] I think we’ll work together just fine. 我觉得我们的合作应该会很顺利
[21:54] Sounds more than fair. 好像很有道理
[21:57] You passed the integrity test, Matt. 你通过了诚信测试 马特
[21:59] An honest man is… 诚实的人
[22:01] hard to come by in this town. 这里算是少有了
[22:05] Can’t argue with that. 无法反驳
[22:06] Welcome back. 欢迎你回来
[22:08] Friday night, I’m hosting an event. 周五晚上 我要办个活动
[22:10] The investors want you there. 投资人也让你去
[22:11] Can you make it? 有时间吗
[22:12] Friday? 周五吗
[22:13] Yeah, sure. 没问题
[22:15] Katya. 卡媞亚
[22:17] Show Matt a good time, will you? 好好招待马特
[22:19] Of course. 没问题
[22:23] I knew you’d be back. 我知道你会回来
[22:24] Really? I wasn’t so sure. 真的吗 我自己都不知道
[22:28] What’s this event on Friday? 周五是什么活动
[22:30] Oh, it’s just a little thing we do from time to time 我们时不时做的小活动而已
[22:32] to show off the new girls. 让新来的姑娘展示一下
[22:35] I’m glad you’re back, Matt. 你回来我很高兴 马特
[22:38] You and me, we can look out for each other. 你我彼此可以有个照应
[22:42] That sound okay? 好吗
[22:44] Yeah. 好
[22:52] Okay, so the SEC has a lot of really boring rules 关于如何投资私人生意
[22:55] about what constitutes as an investment, for, um, 证监会那边有很多
[22:58] a private business. 烦人的规定
[22:59] So, technically I can’t really solicit investments, 所以严格来说我们这不是投资
[23:02] and you guys wouldn’t be considered investors. 你们也不是投资人
[23:04] You’d be backers. 你们是赞助人
[23:06] And, the good news is, is that backers get rewards. 好消息是 赞助不是白赞助的
[23:11] Yeah, do you wanna hear what the rewards are? 你们想知道有什么好处吗
[23:14] Okay, so, for ten dollars or more 就是 赞助十美元及以上
[23:18] you’ll receive a six-pack of the inaugural round 就可以享受激爽香槟
[23:21] of Chilleeze Champagne. 开卖六杯大酬宾
[23:22] Wait, how many? 等下 多少杯
[23:23] Hey guys, actually, you know what, 要不大家
[23:25] could you maybe tighten up the ranks a little bit 稍微往前靠一点
[23:28] so I don’t have to yell at you? 我也不用大喊了
[23:29] Yeah, come on up. Don’t be shy. 大家都靠前 不要害羞嘛
[23:31] We’ve got plenty of room up here. 这里有的是地方
[23:32] Come on. Slide up. 快来 边上的都靠前
[23:35] Oh, sorry, you know, this is a Truck table. 抱歉 这里是云梯队的位子
[23:38] No Squad allowed. I’m sure you guys understand. 不要救援队的人 你们肯定理解吧
[23:42] When did you get so mouthy? 你什么时候开始这么多话的
[23:43] You know what, I think it was right around the time 应该就是在有人说我
[23:45] I was accused of being a whiny gossip, 八卦爱发牢骚
[23:46] when the fact of the matter is I’m right. 可我说的都是真的时吧
[23:49] Rice is a ducker. 赖斯就是个怂包
[23:51] – Hey! – Hey, man, hey! -说什么呢 -住手
[23:53] Hey, guys, come on! 大家都住手
[23:55] Why don’t you stand up, huh? 有种来单挑啊
[23:56] Guys! 都住手
[23:56] Listen, mate, I told you once, you need to shut your mouth. 伙计 我告诉过你 说话小心
[23:59] You don’t get a second warning. 下次就不止警告你这么简单了
[24:00] You keep sticking your head in the sand. 你就尽管视而不见吧
[24:02] – Rice was ducking… – Hey, hey, hey. -赖斯在逃避… -说什么呢
[24:04] And no one on Squad gives a crap! 救援队却根本没人管
[24:08] Knock it off. 快住手
[24:13] You know what, there’s plenty of other places in this town 算了 城里有的是其他地方
[24:15] to grab a drink. 可以喝酒
[24:17] Yeah, there are. 确实
[24:31] You better watch yourself, Otis. 你给我注意点 奥蒂斯
[24:32] Hey, enough with this sideshow. 小插曲结束了
[24:34] All right, let’s go, come on. 大家继续 来
[24:35] Back to the main event, man. 我们说正事
[24:37] All right, so listen, 好 刚才
[24:38] Chili, you were saying about the rewards, and– 小辣椒说到好处…
[24:41] It’s okay. Let’s just forget it. 没事 算了吧
[24:43] Nah, come on, are you sure? 别啊 真要这样吗
[24:46] It’s fine. I’ll just do it 没事 找别的时间
[24:48] at the firehouse again sometime. 我在消防队跟大家说吧
[25:02] Really? 搞什么啊
[25:10] I’ll be here early, 我会早到
[25:11] so stop by the district on your way to work. 你去上班前先来局里一趟
[25:14] We can go over the details. 我们谈谈细节
[25:16] You out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[25:18] Did you really take a swing at Otis? 你真想揍奥蒂斯吗
[25:22] Tried to. 是想
[25:24] And I might try again. 我以后可能还会想的
[25:26] You need to get your guys in line. 你得让你的人有点规矩
[25:27] Maybe my guys aren’t the problem. 可能我的人并不是问题所在
[25:29] The hell they’re not. 不是才怪呢
[25:31] Before your buddy Rice got here, 在你哥们赖斯来之前
[25:33] Otis and Cruz were just as much 奥蒂斯和克鲁兹跟你的关系
[25:34] family to you as Capp and Tony. 就像你跟卡普和托尼一样
[25:36] I know Rice. He’s not a ducker. 我了解赖斯 他不是临阵逃脱的人
[25:38] You better be damn sure. 希望你是对的
[25:40] Yeah, and you better keep Truck on their side of the fence. 希望你让云梯队自己做好自己的事
[25:42] Oh, that’s always a great move. 这招真是屡试不爽啊
[25:44] Drawing lines between Truck and Squad. 让云梯队和救援队分家
[25:46] Like when you decided Squad doesn’t vent right 就像达登上楼救援前
[25:48] before Darden went up in flames. 你不让救援队开通风口一样
[25:52] Did you really just say that? 你这话是认真的吗
[25:54] I’m just trying to make the point– 我就想说明…
[25:55] I got the point. 我懂了
[25:57] Loud and clear. 非常明白
[26:10] Yeah, all I’m saying is, 我的意思是
[26:11] you’ve made your point. 大家都知道了
[26:12] But now it is time to drop it. 现在该放手了
[26:14] What, pretend I didn’t see what I saw? 让我假装没看见吗
[26:16] Well, of course not. But the bottom line is, 当然不是 但无论如何
[26:18] we all gotta live together. 我们还是得相处啊
[26:20] What if it happens again? 万一再发生那种事呢
[26:22] Severide needs to take a hard look at Rice, 西弗莱德需要正视赖斯的行为
[26:24] instead of coming at me with his fists cocked. 而不是对我挥拳相向
[26:26] Severide is just doing his job as Rice’s lieutenant, 西弗莱德只是尽到了赖斯副队的职责
[26:28] standing up for his guy. 为自己的人出头
[26:30] Yeah, well, who’s gonna stand up for me? 那谁帮我出头
[26:33] Hey, I am. I got your back 100%. 我啊 我完全支持你
[26:36] We all have your back. 我们都支持你
[26:37] That’s not in question. 这个没问题
[26:38] But– 但是
[26:40] Hey, Connie, what’s up? 康妮 怎么了
[26:42] Chief Boden is looking for Otis. 博登队长找奥蒂斯
[26:53] You looking for me, Chief? 你找我吗 队长
[26:54] Yeah, come on in. 嗯 进来
[26:56] Close the door and have a seat. 关上门 坐吧
[27:05] What’s up? 怎么了
[27:06] I hear you still have a problem with Scott Rice. 我听说你还是对斯科特·赖斯有意见
[27:09] I think he’s a danger to this firehouse. Yeah. 我认为他对我们消防队有威胁
[27:13] Chief, twice. 队长 两次啊
[27:15] I saw him back out of a call when things got hairy. 我看到他一见情况严重 就退缩了
[27:19] So-called “Equipment issues.” 所谓的”设备问题”
[27:21] Both times. 两次都是
[27:23] Do you have any proof they weren’t real issues? 你有证据表明设备不是真的出问题了吗
[27:25] No. 没有
[27:27] It is a gut feeling. 就是直觉而已
[27:30] Okay. 好吧
[27:35] Is there anything else going on with you 你还有其他事
[27:36] that I need to be made aware of, Brian? 需要告诉我吗 布莱恩
[27:40] You fed up being stuck on elevator duty 你在云梯队待了七年
[27:42] for the last seven years? 厌烦了吗
[27:44] Tired of the grind of shift work? 烦了辛苦轮班吗
[27:48] Do you need to take a furlough? 你需要休假放松段时间吗
[27:53] No, sir, I– 不用 队长 我…
[27:55] I’m very happy here at 51. 我非常乐意在51大队工作
[27:59] Then I suggest you stop shooting off your mouth. 那我建议你以后不要到处乱说
[28:03] Lieutenant Severide is responsible for supervising 西弗莱德副队负责管理
[28:05] the men under his command and I intend to let him do so. 他队上的人 我也放心让他管
[28:08] Now, can you handle that… 你能接受
[28:11] or not? 还是不能
[28:18] I can, sir. 我能 队长
[28:23] Get back to work. 回去工作吧
[28:39] How you doing? 你还好吗
[28:40] Great. 挺好的
[28:42] Yeah? 是吗
[28:43] Hey, I’m ready for another one, 我准备再办一次
[28:45] just…Truck and friends only this time. 不过这次 只有云梯队和朋友参加
[28:48] Maybe…we hold off on it a little while. 或许 我们该等一等
[28:52] “Hold off”? 等一等
[28:54] I know that you think I’m an overnight success, 我知道你认为我一下子就成功了
[28:56] but the truth is, I took a lot of real big hits 但说实话 在成功让莫利酒吧
[29:00] before I got Molly’s up and running. 开张营业前 我也受了不少打击
[29:02] I lost my shirt more than a couple of times. 我好多次都赔得精光
[29:05] Are you abandoning ship, Captain? 你要弃船吗 船长
[29:07] I don’t wanna see you hurt, that’s all. 我不想看你受伤 仅此而已
[29:12] Okay. 好吧
[29:14] All right, I totally get it. 好 我明白了
[29:17] But just so you know, I’m all in on this thing, 但我告诉你 我这次准备大干一场
[29:19] whether you’re helping or not. 不管你帮不帮我
[29:20] I admire your stick-to-itiveness, but– 我佩服你的执着 但是…
[29:23] I’m not giving up, Herrmann. 我不会放弃 赫尔曼
[29:28] Hey, thanks for all your help. 谢谢你的帮助
[29:31] Nobody supported me like that since my dad died. 自从我爸爸去世 你是第一个这么帮我的人
[29:36] This whole Chilleeze thing was his idea. 激爽香槟的主意都是他想出来的
[29:39] You know the funny thing is, 其实有意思的是
[29:40] is you actually… you remind me of him. 你竟然 让我想起了他
[29:46] It meant a lot. 对我来说意义重大
[29:48] You looking out. 等着瞧好吧
[29:56] Hey, um, Rice, I’ve been meaning to ask– 赖斯 我一直想问你…
[30:00] are you still using that loaner 你现在还用借来的面罩吗
[30:01] or did you get your mask back from the shop? 还是已经把你的取回来了
[30:04] Ah, no, got mine. 我在用自己的
[30:05] Jerry at Air-Mask said it was just a faulty gauge. 店里的人说只是仪表故障而已
[30:08] Fixed it up good as new. 现在没问题了
[30:10] Glad to hear it. 那就好
[30:13] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[30:14] Ambo 61–car fire. 61号救护车 汽车火灾
[30:40] Hey! This guy needs some help! 这个人需要帮助
[30:42] Anybody else in that vehicle? 那辆车里还有别人吗
[30:43] It’s just him. 只有他一个
[30:44] Okay, Truck, help 51 and get a line on that fire. 云梯队 帮51号水罐车队架水管灭火
[30:46] You two, help with the victim, 你们俩 帮助救援伤者
[30:48] get a line from engine, bring her up. 你从水罐车拉水管救火
[30:50] Squad, stabilize that vehicle, 救援队 固定事故车辆
[30:52] turn that ambo around and back her up here. 让那辆救护车调头支援
[30:54] Yeah, copy. 明白
[30:56] Give the medics room to work, please. 大家让开 让急救人员上
[30:57] Hey, come on, back up people, let’s go. 大家都退后 退后
[30:59] Back it up, back it up. 倒车 继续倒
[31:02] Miss, I need you to hop out. Everybody, stand on the side. 小姐 请下车 大家都下车去一边
[31:04] Because I said so. 让你下车你就下车
[31:05] Everybody back up, please, just back up! 大家都退后 退后
[31:10] – Capp, get the chocks! – Got it. -卡普 拿楔子 -马上
[31:17] One, two, three. 一二三
[31:24] Get a line on that truck! 快拉水管把那辆车的火灭了
[31:28] Let’s move! 快点
[31:33] Chief! 队长
[31:34] Look out! Truck’s rolling! 小心 车来了
[31:36] Oh, God. 天哪
[31:37] Everybody move, now! 大家都闪开 快
[31:43] Lift him! 抬起来
[31:48] Severide! 西弗莱德
[32:04] Damn. 吓死我了
[32:13] Okay, let’s get some water on it. 好 快拉水管灭火
[32:18] We were almost road-kill. 我们差点被轧死了
[32:20] Yeah, thanks for letting us keep our guts on the inside. 是啊 谢谢你救我们于车轮之下
[32:27] Here comes the water! 水来了
[32:56] Hey, whatcha making? 你做什么呢
[32:58] Cheese toast, my specialty. 我最拿手的起司土司
[33:01] Little light on the cheese. 起司好像放少了啊
[33:02] My kids say the same damn thing. 我们家孩子也这么说
[33:05] Hey, so I just hope you know, I ain’t mad at ya. 我想跟你说一下 我并没有生你的气
[33:10] I’m glad to hear it. 太好了
[33:14] ‘Cause I been thinking about it again. 我还一直在想那件事呢
[33:20] If you’re gonna keep going, so am I. 如果你要坚持 那我也跟你一起坚持
[33:24] You steer and I’ll be your category five at your back. 你掌舵 我就绝不会弃船
[33:27] But you gotta promise me one thing. 但你得答应我一件事
[33:30] What? 什么事
[33:32] No more using your own money on Chilleeze. 不准自己为激爽香槟出钱了
[33:35] All right, I spoke with Cindy about this. 这件事我跟辛迪说过了
[33:38] We’re gonna give you a personal, 我们会从莫利酒吧基金里
[33:39] no-interest loan, from the Molly’s fund. 拿一部分出来给你无息贷款
[33:42] That’s how much I believe in this thing. 这足以表明我对你的信心了
[33:51] I can’t accept that. 我不能接受
[33:54] You can and you will. 你一定要接受
[33:56] And here’s what you can give me in return. 你只要给我回报就行了
[33:57] Nothing more than a chance to get in on the ground floor 就是等激爽香槟这事成了
[34:00] when this thing’s up and running. 我要优先入股
[34:04] Hermann! 赫尔曼
[34:07] You’re the man. 你太好了
[34:09] You’re a good kid. 你是个好孩子
[34:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:24] Hey, how’s uh, everything going with the case? 话说 你那案子怎么样了
[34:27] So far, so good. 目前还行吧
[34:33] Man, this sucks. 天哪 太难受了
[34:36] Just knowing that you’re maybe in a… 知道你可能…
[34:39] in a bad situation, 处境不好
[34:41] and I had something to do with putting you there. 而我却与此相关
[34:43] Gabby, don’t worry. 加比 没事
[34:45] I’m glad you came to me. 我很高兴你来找我
[34:47] It’s gonna be fine. 不会有事的
[34:48] Well, Antonio knows that I will kill him 安东尼奥知道如果你出事
[34:50] if he lets anything bad happen to you, so… 我肯定会杀了他 所以…
[34:54] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[34:55] Yeah. 当然
[34:58] I can’t help it. 我情不自禁
[35:03] Just… 你…
[35:05] swear to me you’ll be careful? 跟我保证你会小心
[35:09] Cross my heart. 我发誓
[35:22] Hey, Rice. Hey, hold up a sec. 赖斯 等一下
[35:25] Hey, what’s up? 怎么了
[35:26] I just want to make sure this doesn’t go unsaid. 我就想跟你明说一下
[35:29] If you ever need to talk to me about anything, 如果你想跟我说什么
[35:31] anything at all, you know you can, right? 不管什么 尽管来找我 好吗
[35:33] Sure, yeah, I know. 好啊 没问题
[35:35] Like what? 什么事
[35:36] Anything. 任何事
[35:39] What’s going on, Kelly? 怎么了 凯利
[35:42] It’s my duty as your officer to check in, 作为你的副队 我有责任关注你
[35:44] make sure you’re all right. 确保你一切都好
[35:46] You got a question, spit it out. 你有问题就直说
[35:49] Okay. 好吧
[35:53] I need you to look me in the eye 我需要你看着我的眼睛
[35:54] and tell me that your mask malfunctioned on that call. 告诉我那次出任务你的面罩是真坏了
[35:57] That you weren’t just bailing when things got tough. 你不是一看有危险就逃避责任
[36:04] I swear to you, man to man, that my mask was not working. 作为兄弟 我发誓 当时我的面罩真出问题了
[36:10] Okay, good. 好 那就好
[36:13] I had to ask. 我也是迫不得已
[36:14] Sure, yeah, no, I get it. 没事 我懂
[36:17] You’re in a tough spot, 你的位置很尴尬
[36:18] trying to be my friend, as well as my lieutenant. 既是我朋友 同时又是我的副队
[36:21] Let me make it easy on you. 我不让你为难了
[36:23] From now on, you just worry about being my lieutenant. 以后你只要当我的副队就行了
[36:26] Scott. 斯科特
[36:33] So it looks like a regular cell phone, right? 这看着就是普通手机对吧
[36:35] Except, inside, behind the battery, 除了手机电池后面
[36:38] a listening device. 装了窃听器
[36:40] When you press the volume button all the way up, 你按音量键增大音量时
[36:42] that’s recording high-quality audio. 就是高品质录音
[36:44] It’s got a built-in microphone, 里面有内置麦克风
[36:45] totally self-contained, no wires. 完全独立 没有接线设备
[36:46] So, I won’t be asking you to shave your chest. 所以你不用剃光胸毛
[36:49] Go ahead, if you want, just don’t do it on my account. 如果你想剃我不拦你 不过不要因为我而剃
[36:53] How do I turn on the screen? 怎么显示主屏幕
[36:54] Same as a regular phone. 就跟普通手机一样
[36:59] Look, if you don’t like it, you can go with the key fob, 如果你不喜欢用手机 可以用这个车钥匙
[37:00] you tap that button twice, it starts recording. 按两次按钮 就会开始录音
[37:03] Pretty, uh… unobtrusive. 这个应该不会引人注意
[37:07] Shouldn’t it have a logo on it? 上面不该有车的标志吗
[37:09] Ford or something? This looks pretty fake. 福特之类的 否则一看就是假的
[37:11] You’re over-thinking this, Casey. 你想多了 凯西
[37:13] That’s easy for you to say. 真是站着说话不腰疼
[37:14] It’s not your ass on the line. 又不是你去卧底
[37:19] I’ll take the phone. 我还是用手机吧
[37:19] Just tell me what you need me to do. 告诉我需要怎么做
[37:22] All right. 好
[37:24] We think Nesbitt’s bringing in a new shipment of women 我们认为内斯比特要运一批女人过来
[37:26] and he’s gonna try them out at this party. 他会在那个派对上选人
[37:28] We want you to engage Nesbitt and his friends, 你需要让内斯比特和他的朋友中圈套
[37:31] try to get him talking specifics 让他开口谈他们行动的
[37:32] about the operation. 具体细节
[37:34] Names of anyone involved, 任何相关人员
[37:36] how the girls are smuggled in, how the money is laundered. 姑娘是怎么走私进来的 怎么洗钱的
[37:39] And how am I supposed to get these scumbags to talk to 我要怎么让那些人渣跟一个
[37:41] a contractor they barely know? 他们不了解的包工头说这些
[37:43] Well, you’re close with a girl over there, right? 你跟那边一个姑娘关系不错对吧
[37:45] You could use her. 可以利用她
[37:49] One thing I don’t get. 有一件事我不明白
[37:51] There are hundreds of contractors in Chicago. 芝加哥有成百上千包工头
[37:53] Why is Nesbitt so interested in me? 为什么内斯比特独独对我感兴趣
[37:56] You probably make him feel comfortable. 可能你让他觉得安心吧
[37:57] You’re a fellow firefighter, trustworthy. 他也做过消防员 他信任你
[38:01] Look, maybe he’s using you as a front. 或许他只是利用你当幌子
[38:02] Yeah, or a patsy. 或者是替罪羊
[38:05] Anything’s possible. 都有可能
[38:07] Look, you don’t have to worry. 但你不用担心
[38:08] We got your back. 有我们在
[38:11] You better. 最好如此
[38:18] Matt Casey. 马特·凯西
[39:20] Jack. 杰克
[39:21] How are ya? 你好吗
[39:22] Good, Matt. You? 挺好 马特 你呢
[39:24] Ahem. Yeah. 也挺好
[39:27] Guys. 你们好
[39:29] So, uh, what’s going on? 这是什么情况
[39:31] Come on over, have a seat. 先来坐吧
[39:33] Come on. Please. 来 请坐
[39:37] First things first. 先别急着坐
[39:42] What’s this? 这是干什么
[39:43] Sorry, Matt, I guess it’s standard procedure. 抱歉 马特 这是标准程序而已
[39:50] Please. 请坐
[39:52] Wait, let me see your phone. 等一下 给我看看你的手机
[39:59] What for? 干什么
[40:01] Let me see it. 给我看看
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme