时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[00:02] | More like wrangler. | 应该说是包工头 |
[00:04] | Jack asked if you could come by the club on Saturday. | 杰克要我问你周六能不能来俱乐部一趟 |
[00:07] | Matt, hey. See those guys over there? | 马特 看到那边那些人了吗 |
[00:08] | They are loaded, and they’d like to meet you. | 可都是腰缠万贯 他们想见见你 |
[00:10] | I’m just here to do a little construction work. | 我只是负责建筑工作的 |
[00:13] | I’m the last guy to stand in the way | 我根本不想挑拨 |
[00:14] | of Severide and his buddy Rice, | 西弗莱德和他哥们赖斯 |
[00:16] | but the things I hear about this guy… | 但我听说了那人的一些事 |
[00:18] | We agree that what happened wasn’t gonna change anything | 我们都同意发生的事不会改变我们的关系 |
[00:20] | between us, that we were still just friends? | 我们依然只是朋友 |
[00:22] | Great night, though. | 那晚很棒 |
[00:23] | Yeah, it really was. | 是啊 确实 |
[00:25] | These three years, | 这三年 |
[00:26] | they’ve been the best time of my life, | 是我人生中最美好的三年 |
[00:28] | but I want to be with my family. | 但我想跟家人在一起 |
[00:30] | I’m going to North Carolina. | 我要去北卡罗来纳 |
[00:35] | Yeah, so Jessica Chilton, | 杰西卡·邱尔顿 |
[00:37] | that’s me, obviously. | 也就是我 |
[00:41] | Anyways, everyone calls me Chili, | 不过大家都叫我小辣椒 |
[00:42] | ’cause I hate the name Jessica. | 因为我讨厌杰西卡这名字 |
[00:44] | It’s better than my sister, I guess, | 不过总比我姐姐好 |
[00:46] | ’cause we call her Jelly Bean. | 我们都叫她糖豆 |
[00:48] | I’ve heard really great things about you guys, | 我听说了很多关于你们的优秀事迹 |
[00:51] | the whole family vibe and all that. | 说你们特别团结友爱什么的 |
[00:55] | I’ve been a lot of places where it’s not really like that. | 我待过很多地方都没有这种感觉 |
[00:57] | So…yeah. | 所以… |
[01:00] | Here I am. | 我就来了 |
[01:02] | Thank you, Chili. | 谢谢你 小辣椒 |
[01:03] | Chili is going to be our new paramedic-in-charge | 小辣椒将会成为61号救护车上的 |
[01:06] | on Ambulance 61. | 新任急救主管 |
[01:08] | Everybody please make her feel welcome. | 大家请热烈欢迎她 |
[01:12] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[01:16] | Chili, Connie in the bullpen, | 小辣椒 办公区的康妮 |
[01:18] | she handles all the paperwork. | 她负责处理所有文件 |
[01:19] | – Please check in with her. – Okay, cool. | -去跟她报个到吧 -好的 |
[01:21] | Thanks for taking me on, Chief. | 谢谢你接纳我 队长 |
[01:23] | We’re lucky to have you. | 是我们的荣幸 |
[01:32] | Okay, everybody, listen up. | 好了 大家听好 |
[01:35] | Here at 51, | 在51队 |
[01:37] | we are together 24 hours of the day, | 我们24小时都在一起 |
[01:39] | and we are indeed a family, | 我们确实亲如家人 |
[01:42] | and we have been very fortunate not to have much turnover. | 我们也一直很幸运没有太多的人员变动 |
[01:46] | So I’m gonna say this with the utmost respect. | 所以尽管可能听起来无情 但我还是要说 |
[01:50] | Get over it. | 放下吧 |
[01:53] | Mills was here for three years, Chief. | 米尔斯在这待了三年 队长 |
[01:55] | You can’t expect us to just flip a switch | 你不能指望我们的感情像开关一样 |
[01:57] | and get over it. | 说关就关 |
[01:57] | And I have been here for 22 years, Otis. | 我在这待了22年了 奥蒂斯 |
[02:02] | Now, my orders are, welcome in the new PIC. | 现在我的命令是 接纳新来的急救主管 |
[02:08] | Any one of you, you have a problem with that, | 如果你们任何人对此有意见 |
[02:10] | you come in my office. | 来我办公室说 |
[02:11] | If you have a legitimate reason, we will discuss it. | 如果你有合理的理由 那我们可以讨论 |
[02:13] | Other than that, you stop looking | 不然 别再这鬼样子 |
[02:15] | like somebody just pissed in your coffee! | 像谁在你们咖啡里小便了一样 |
[02:19] | You’re right, Chief. | 你说得对 队长 |
[02:21] | It’s taken care of. | 我会接受这个事实的 |
[02:23] | We got it, Chief. | 我们没问题的 队长 |
[02:24] | Our bad. | 是我们失职了 |
[02:30] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号救援车 61号救护车 |
[02:34] | structure fire, Wabash and Silverhill. | 建筑起火 沃巴什与银山路交界 |
[02:37] | Super nice to meet you. | 真高兴认识你 |
[02:38] | Oh, yeah, nice to meet you too. | 我也是 很高兴认识你 |
[02:40] | So you’re the PIC? | 所以你是急救主管 |
[02:42] | Yeah, but I’m totally chill. | 是啊 但我很随意的 |
[02:44] | Some people are really neurotic about | 有些人会特别在意 |
[02:45] | how they pack the jump bag, or whatever, | 急救包里装备的摆放什么的 |
[02:48] | but not me. | 但我不会 |
[02:48] | Cool. | 真好 |
[02:54] | Sorry if that was a little frosty back there. | 抱歉刚刚大家可能有些冷淡 |
[02:57] | They’re just honoring their friend. | 他们只是还放不下老朋友 |
[03:13] | Upper unit fully involved. | 二楼火势很大 |
[03:15] | Fire on one also. | 一楼也起火了 |
[03:16] | Better put that sucker out | 你们最好赶紧把火灭了 |
[03:17] | before the whole damn block goes up. | 不然整个街区都会遭殃 |
[03:19] | Sir, I’m gonna ask you you step back, please. | 先生 请你退后 |
[03:21] | Don’t let it get the one next-door. | 千万别让火势窜到隔壁去 |
[03:22] | That one’s mine. | 那栋是我的 |
[03:23] | He said stand back. | 你听到他说了 退后 |
[03:26] | Squad, search and rescue, second floor. | 救援队 去二楼搜索营救 |
[03:28] | Yeah, copy that. Squad 3, you’re with me. | 收到 3号救援队 都跟我来 |
[03:31] | Take the downstairs, Chief. | 那我们负责一楼 队长 |
[03:32] | Go to it. | 去吧 |
[03:33] | Dawson, Otis, around the back. | 道森 奥蒂斯 从后面进 |
[03:35] | Herrmann, take the front with me. | 赫尔曼 你跟我走前面 |
[03:44] | Fire department! Call out! | 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救 |
[03:49] | Looks like an overloaded power strip. | 看着是个过载的接线板 |
[03:51] | Go check the back of the house. | 你去看看屋子后面 |
[03:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:57] | Fire department, call out | 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救 |
[03:58] | Fire department! Call out! | 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:14] | Otis, I need help. | 奥蒂斯 快来帮我 |
[04:20] | Hey, buddy, can you walk? | 哥们 你还能走吗 |
[04:21] | – Victoria… – Excuse me? | -维多利亚 -你说什么 |
[04:23] | Upstairs neighbor! | 是我楼上的邻居 |
[04:25] | Fire department. Call out! | 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:30] | Let’s check the bedroom. | 去卧室看看 |
[04:36] | Hey, hey, wait, wait, hey. | 等等 等等 |
[04:38] | I’m not getting air. | 我吸不到氧气了 |
[04:40] | My mask malfunctioned. We got to go. | 我的面具坏了 我们得出去 |
[04:42] | Go swap it out. | 出去换一个 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna check this last room. | 我去搜最后一间房 |
[04:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:57] | Fire department, call out! | 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:04] | Help me, help me. | 救救我 救救我 |
[05:06] | I got you. I got you. | 别怕 有我在 |
[05:32] | Mayday, mayday, I’m trapped on the second floor. | 求救 求救 我被困在二楼了 |
[05:35] | Casey, Herrmann, second floor right now! | 凯西 赫尔曼 立刻去二楼 |
[05:38] | On it. | 马上 |
[05:43] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[05:44] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah, get her first. | -你没事吧 -没事 先救她 |
[05:50] | Ready? Go! | 准备好了吗 拉 |
[05:54] | Go! Go! | 拉 拉 |
[05:58] | Go! | 拉 |
[06:00] | I got her! | 我抓到她了 |
[06:03] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[06:10] | We got him, Chief. | 我们救出他了 队长 |
[06:11] | Coming out now, | 马上出去 |
[06:13] | along with a badly burned female. | 还有一位严重烧伤的女性 |
[06:14] | She needs immediate transport. | 需要立刻送她去医院 |
[06:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:18] | 61 to main, | 61号救护车呼叫总指挥台 |
[06:19] | we need a second ambo. | 我们需要第二辆救护车 |
[06:20] | Go head, I’ll watch him. | 去吧 我看着他 |
[06:22] | Name’s Billy Carson. | 他叫比利·卡森 |
[06:27] | It was burning when I got here. | 我到这里时就起火了 |
[06:29] | I called 911. | 我报警了 |
[06:31] | I went inside to check on Victoria… | 我去里面查看维多利亚的情况 |
[06:34] | Is she, um… | 她是不是… |
[06:42] | Oh, man. Damn. | 天啊 该死 |
[06:49] | Her airway’s swelling from the burns. | 她的气管因为烧伤而肿胀 |
[06:50] | We need to intubate now. | 我们得插管 |
[06:51] | She already has I/O access in the shoulder. | 她的肩膀处已经插管了 |
[06:54] | She needs more fluids, and she’s not burned there. | 她需要更多氧气 而且她那里没烧伤 |
[06:56] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[07:20] | – We’re in. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[07:38] | All those computer wires stuffed into one outlet, | 所有的电脑线都塞进了一个插座 |
[07:41] | they yours? | 是你的吗 |
[07:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:44] | You got to be more careful. | 你得小心点 |
[07:49] | I use a power strip. | 我用的是个插排 |
[07:50] | I cut it off, I swear to God, I did. | 我关掉了 我对天发誓 |
[07:52] | He doesn’t know for sure that’s what started it. | 火灾不一定是插排引起的 |
[07:56] | You got to keep the faith, Billy. | 你得坚持信念 比利 |
[07:59] | The truth comes out. | 真相会大白的 |
[08:01] | You believe me, don’t you? | 你相信我 对吧 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I do. | 我相信你 |
[08:13] | Third-degree burns and severe smoke inhalation. | 病人三度烧伤 严重吸入烟雾 |
[08:15] | Get her prepped for the burn unit. | 准备送她去烧伤病房 |
[08:23] | On three– one, two, three. | 数三下 三二一 |
[08:35] | Oh, heck of a first day, huh? | 第一天真忙啊 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:38] | Hey, great call | 你判断得很好 |
[08:40] | on the second IV to the jugular. | 说需要在颈静脉处第二次插管 |
[08:41] | Oh, yeah, it’s a go-to move on the west side. | 在西区这是必杀技 |
[08:44] | – Lots of trauma over there? – Yeah, it’s nonstop. | -那边很多人受伤吗 -是啊 连续不断 |
[08:46] | It’s just burning, shooting, looting. | 一直有火灾 枪击 抢劫 |
[08:49] | Wild Wild West. | 狂野的西区啊 |
[08:53] | So lunch at Sticky Rice on me? | 去糯米店吃午餐吧 我请 |
[08:55] | Ooh, I’d love to, but Thai food, | 我也很想去 但是泰国食物… |
[08:57] | I’m having kind of an acid reflux thing lately. | 我最近肠胃不好 有点反酸 |
[09:02] | Oh, yeah, no problem. | 没关系 |
[09:04] | Some other time then. | 那就下次再说吧 |
[09:05] | We can figure something else out, though. | 我们可以去吃点别的 |
[09:07] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[09:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:27] | Did you notice anything about Rice in that last fire? | 你注意到上次出警时赖斯的表现了吗 |
[09:30] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[09:31] | Where he was when Severide got trapped. | 西弗莱德被困住时他在哪里 |
[09:34] | He was swapping out his SCBA. | 他在换呼吸设备 |
[09:36] | So? | 怎么了 |
[09:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | He was running out | 他在往外面跑 |
[09:41] | when everyone else was running in. | 而大伙儿都在往里冲 |
[09:44] | A couple of weeks ago, you accuse the guy | 几周前 你说人家 |
[09:46] | of throwing somebody out of a window. | 把别人扔出了窗户 |
[09:47] | Now you’re calling him a ducker? | 现在你又说他是个懦夫吗 |
[09:49] | The pool hall fire at O’Bannon– | 奥班农台球房火灾时… |
[09:51] | he was out looking for his Denver bar? | 他在外面找破拆工具 |
[09:53] | Come on, the guy’s practically welded to the thing. | 找什么破拆工具啊 人直接上就行了 |
[09:56] | When did you become Little Miss Gossip anyway, Otis? | 奥蒂斯 你什么时候成了八卦天后 |
[09:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:00] | Saturday, which one of you two is helping me | 周六 你俩谁帮我去细高跟 |
[10:01] | install the mirrored glass at Stilettos? | 安装镜面玻璃 |
[10:05] | Um…day date. | 我要约会 |
[10:07] | I’m taking Barbara to brunch, what? | 我要带芭芭拉去吃早午餐 怎么了 |
[10:09] | – Cruz? – I can’t, Lieutenant. | -克鲁兹 -我不行 副队 |
[10:13] | You guys get born again, or what? | 你俩重获新生了吗 |
[10:16] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[10:18] | So how’s this work, Lieutenant? | 怎么算费用 副队 |
[10:20] | You get paid in singles, or you get checks? | 是按次付费 还是最后一次性给支票 |
[10:23] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[10:24] | I bet you need a hand getting those poles up, huh? | 你肯定需要人帮你立起钢管吧 |
[10:35] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[10:36] | Nesbitt’s building a whole chain of them. | 内斯比特要建一系列连锁俱乐部 |
[10:39] | And guess who’s gonna be buying their lake house | 你们猜谁要承包所有工程 |
[10:41] | from doing all the work? | 大赚一笔了 |
[10:42] | Eh, careful who you get in bed with, Lieutenant. | 小心自己的合作伙伴 副队 |
[10:45] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:46] | Seven years in the fire department, | 他在消防局干了七年 |
[10:48] | guy suddenly quits. | 突然就辞职了 |
[10:51] | Just saying. | 得注意啊 |
[10:52] | If I only wanted to work with saints, | 如果我只想跟圣人合作 |
[10:53] | I’d be out of business pretty quick. | 那肯定马上就没活儿干了 |
[10:56] | Your call. | 你说了算 |
[10:57] | Is it? Well…ha. | 是吗 那好 |
[10:59] | Thank you for letting me make my own decisions, Otis, | 谢谢你让我自己作出决定 奥蒂斯 |
[11:02] | ’cause I was gonna run everything by you. | 我本来打算一切都问你呢 |
[11:10] | Hey, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[11:12] | Hey, sis, you got a minute? | 妹子 你有空吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, everything okay? | 有 一切还好吗 |
[11:17] | You pulled a guy out of a fire this morning, | 今早你从火灾现场救出了一个人 |
[11:19] | Billy Carson. | 比利·卡森 |
[11:20] | Yeah, what about him? | 是的 他怎么了 |
[11:23] | Talk to him at all? | 跟他说过话吗 |
[11:25] | Uh…uh, yeah, a little. | 说过几句 |
[11:27] | He said he was out to buy a new video game, | 他说他出去买新的电子游戏 |
[11:29] | and when he got back, the place was on fire. | 回家时就已经着火了 |
[11:31] | I found him on the stairs passed out from the smoke. | 我发现他吸入烟雾 昏倒在楼梯上 |
[11:34] | His story, you buy it? | 他说的话你信吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah, why? | 信 怎么了 |
[11:40] | When they admitted the upstairs neighbor | 他们为楼上的邻居登记住院 |
[11:41] | into the burn unit at Chicago Med, | 送入芝加哥医院的烧伤科时 |
[11:43] | they found… | 他们发现… |
[11:48] | Before she got burned up, | 她在被烧伤之前 |
[11:50] | somebody raped her and left her for dead. | 有人强奸了她 把她扔在那等死 |
[11:58] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[12:10] | – Hey, Otis, right? – Yeah. | -你是奥蒂斯吧 -对 |
[12:14] | How long you been on elevators? | 你在云梯队多久了 |
[12:17] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[12:19] | Lucky number seven, right? | 幸运数字七啊 |
[12:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:26] | Welcome to 51. | 欢迎来到51队 |
[12:29] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:34] | Guys, check this out. | 伙计们 过来看看这个 |
[12:35] | Hey, what do we got here? | 这是什么东西 |
[12:37] | Mystery. | 神秘来件 |
[12:39] | Where from? | 哪里来的 |
[12:40] | Doesn’t say. | 这上面没说 |
[12:41] | Well, who’s it addressed to? | 那是寄给谁的 |
[12:42] | Just says 51. | 只写了51队 |
[12:43] | Well, you gonna open it? | 你要打开吗 |
[12:45] | Well, as union rep, | 作为工会代表 |
[12:46] | it seems I should do the honors. | 看来应该由我出马 |
[12:48] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[13:00] | Good Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[13:05] | Blueberry crumble. | 蓝莓脆饼 |
[13:11] | Sweet potato. | 番薯脆 |
[13:16] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[13:19] | Apple crisp. | 苹果酥 |
[13:36] | What’s it say? | 上面写的什么 |
[13:38] | It– | 写的… |
[13:43] | “To my 51 family. | “给我的51队大家庭 |
[13:44] | “We’ll go toe-to-toe with Dinkel’s | “过不了几天我们就能跟 |
[13:46] | “any day of the week. | 迪科尔面包房平起平坐了 |
[13:47] | Don’t let Mouch bogart the blueberry crumble.” | 别让穆奇把蓝莓脆饼吃完了 |
[13:50] | “Love, Mills.” | “爱你们的米尔斯” |
[13:57] | Still can’t believe he did it. | 还是不敢相信他就这么走了 |
[14:04] | Is that your partner? | 他是你的搭档吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:06] | Actually, he worked squad too. | 其实他也在救援队干过 |
[14:09] | And truck. | 以及云梯队 |
[14:10] | And he’s an unbelievable cook. | 而且他的厨艺简直令人难以置信 |
[14:12] | Mind-blowing. | 出神入化 |
[14:19] | Hey, Dawson. | 道森 |
[14:21] | There’s a guy out here, | 有个人在外面 |
[14:22] | says that you pulled him out of the Wabash fire. | 说是你把他从沃巴什大火里救出来的 |
[14:25] | Billy Carson? | 比利·卡森吗 |
[14:27] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[14:33] | Hey, what’s going on, Billy? | 怎么了 比利 |
[14:35] | Victoria, I went to visit her in Chicago Med. | 我去芝加哥医院看维多利亚了 |
[14:38] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[14:39] | When I got there, the cops started questioning me. | 我到那后 警察开始询问我 |
[14:41] | They’re taking my fingerprints, | 他们取了我的指纹 |
[14:43] | swabbing the inside of my mouth, | 用棉签取了我的唾液 |
[14:44] | like it’s my fault or something. | 好像那是我的错似的 |
[14:46] | Well, was it? | 是我的错吗 |
[14:47] | No, man, no. | 当然不是了 |
[14:48] | I always turn the power strip off | 我不用的时候 |
[14:49] | when I’m not using it, I swear to God. | 都把插排关了的 我对天发誓 |
[14:53] | You still believe me, right? | 你还是相信我的吧 |
[14:55] | You said you did. | 你说你信我的 |
[14:57] | Yeah, I do. | 我还信你 |
[14:58] | Okay, thank God, ’cause I was hoping | 感谢上帝 因为我希望 |
[15:01] | you could put in a word for me, | 你能帮我说说话 |
[15:02] | you know, if anybody asks. | 如果有人问起的话 |
[15:07] | Yeah, sure, why don’t you give me your number? | 行啊 你把你的电话告诉我吧 |
[15:14] | Truth comes out, right? | 总会水落石出的 对吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah, it does. | 没错 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:21] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:23] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[15:51] | Rice, you got a minute? | 赖斯 你有时间吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[16:02] | You worked at 114, right? | 你在114队工作过吧 |
[16:04] | Yeah, for a minute. | 是啊 干过一段时间 |
[16:05] | The name Jack Nesbitt ever come up? | 你记不记得有个叫杰克·内斯比特的 |
[16:08] | I remember Jack. | 我记得杰克 |
[16:11] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:13] | He’s a pistol. | 他可不是善茬 |
[16:15] | Why? What’s up? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[16:17] | I heard he got jammed up before he quit. | 我听说他辞职是因为被抓到了 |
[16:19] | Missing checks or something. | 少支票什么的 |
[16:21] | Anything to that? | 有什么印象吗 |
[16:22] | A couple guys got popped. | 有几个人突然被揪出来 |
[16:24] | Some dough went missing. | 有些钱不见了 |
[16:25] | My understanding is Nesbitt wasn’t one of them. | 我觉得内斯比特跟这事没关系 |
[16:28] | Things got a little hairy, though. | 但情况还是变得挺严重的 |
[16:30] | Internal Affairs got involved. | 内务部介入了 |
[16:32] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[16:33] | From what I heard, | 我听说的是 |
[16:35] | the accusation pissed Nesbitt off, | 内斯比特被那些指控惹火了 |
[16:36] | so he told ’em to go to hell. | 所以他让他们去死 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:41] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[16:42] | Yeah, no sweat. | 小意思 |
[17:05] | Ambulance 61, man down, unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人受伤 原因不明 |
[17:14] | Music choice? | 要听什么歌 |
[17:15] | Oh, anything’s fine, | 除了乡村音乐 |
[17:16] | except country. | 别的都可以 |
[17:21] | Why don’t you pick it? | 要不你来选吧 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:33] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:34] | Egh! Help! | 救命 |
[17:36] | Help me, please! | 救救我 |
[17:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:40] | Okay, no impalement. | 并无刺穿伤 |
[17:41] | We should be able to lift him straight up, | 所以我们应该可以把他抬起来 |
[17:42] | and his foot should come loose. | 他的脚就能松脱了 |
[17:43] | Help me, please! | 救救我 |
[17:44] | Sir, I need you to be as calm as you can, okay? | 先生 我需要你尽可能的冷静下来 |
[17:47] | Okay, call it. | 好 开始 |
[17:48] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:57] | I’m gonna set your head down. | 现在把你放下 |
[18:00] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to stay with me. | 先生 我需要你保持清醒 |
[18:01] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital | 我们会尽快 |
[18:03] | as soon as we can. | 送你去医院 |
[18:04] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[18:10] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[18:12] | The gate was locked. I jumped the– | 门锁住了 我就从… |
[18:14] | So you jumped the fence? | 所以你从栅栏上翻过来了 |
[18:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:18] | I know, I know, it hurts real bad, | 我知道 我知道 疼得要死 |
[18:21] | and then we’re done. | 现在好了 |
[18:23] | Does anything else hurt? | 还有别的地方痛吗 |
[18:28] | Your head or your neck? | 头和脖子怎么样 |
[18:30] | Okay, all right, just the leg. | 好的 好了 只有腿 |
[18:34] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[18:35] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[18:38] | One sec. | 马上就好 |
[18:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[18:47] | Ma’am, are you having trouble breathing? | 女士 你呼吸有困难吗 |
[18:49] | El hombre. | 那个男的[西语] |
[18:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:02] | Oh, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[19:05] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[19:06] | Chili, get in here now. | 小辣椒 快进来 |
[19:09] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[19:11] | Don’t leave me. | 别不管我啊 |
[19:17] | Damn, she’s been stabbed. | 见鬼 她受了刀伤 |
[19:18] | We need to get her into the ambo now. | 我们得马上送她上救护车 |
[19:24] | Ma’am, what happened? | 女士 发生什么事了 |
[19:30] | That guy robbed her and stabbed her. | 那男的抢劫之后捅了她 |
[19:33] | 61 to main, | 61号救护车呼叫总部 |
[19:34] | we need a second ambo and police backup now. | 我们需要一辆救护车和警方支援 |
[19:37] | Copy that, 61. | 收到 61号 |
[19:38] | There’s an ambo on the way. | 救护车马上就到 |
[19:41] | Here, hold on to me. | 来 扶着我 |
[19:47] | Ugh, bet he caught his leg when he tried to jump the fence. | 他肯定是跨栅栏时绊到了腿 |
[19:49] | – Yup. – Help. | -是的 -救命 |
[19:51] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[19:54] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[20:04] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[20:05] | Our patient says that this guy robbed and stabbed her. | 伤者说那家伙抢劫并且刺伤了她 |
[20:09] | Let’s click him up. | 我们去把他铐起来 |
[20:29] | So… | 所以 |
[20:31] | big thank you speech | 想要长篇感谢词 |
[20:32] | or the best doughnuts in the city? | 还是市里最好吃的甜甜圈 |
[20:36] | Good looking out back there. | 刚才还好你去看了下 |
[20:38] | Oh, Doughnut Vault. | 拱形甜甜圈 |
[20:40] | Yes. | 赞 |
[20:41] | Did they have chocolate? | 有巧克力的吗 |
[20:43] | No, they were all out. | 没有 都卖完了 |
[20:45] | But they’re chestnut-glazed. | 但这是抹了栗子酱的 |
[20:46] | Oh, no, those are the only ones that I’m– | 那不要了 我就只吃… |
[20:50] | Thank you, though. I’m good. | 还是谢谢你 我不用了 |
[20:51] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:55] | So where’d you learn how to speak Spanish? | 你在哪儿学会说西班牙语的 |
[20:56] | Oh, I don’t speak it actually. | 我其实不会说 |
[21:00] | Dawson and I watch telenovelas. | 道森和我会看肥皂剧 |
[21:04] | Shut up. | 不是吧 |
[21:05] | Seriously, guilty pleasure. | 真的 罪恶感满满但很开心 |
[21:07] | Wow, y’all weren’t kidding about the whole family vibe, | 你们没有骗我 你们的确有大家庭氛围 |
[21:10] | once you’re on the inside, anyways. | 一旦你真正融入了之后吧 |
[21:13] | Well, what about you? Do you have family in town? | 你呢 城里有亲人吗 |
[21:15] | My sister Jelly Bean used to live here, | 我姐姐糖豆以前住这里 |
[21:17] | but she just took off to Kansas City | 但她刚搬到堪萨斯城 |
[21:18] | to live with our older sister. | 去跟我们的姐姐住了 |
[21:20] | What’s her name, Lollipop? | 她叫什么 棒棒糖吗 |
[21:22] | No, it’s Margaret. | 不是 叫玛格利特 |
[21:25] | Go figure. | 一想就知道 |
[21:26] | So it’s just me in Chicago. | 所以只有我在芝加哥 |
[21:29] | Well, 51’s great. | 51号消防队很好 |
[21:30] | I mean, they’ll come around. | 他们会接纳你的 |
[21:33] | I’ll be here when they do. | 我一定坚持到那一天 |
[21:36] | Hey, can I borrow your eyes? | 能帮我个忙去看个东西吗 |
[21:38] | Sure, for what? | 好的 干什么 |
[21:39] | Antonio asked me to go look at the Wabash fire, | 安东尼奥让我去一下沃巴什火灾现场 |
[21:41] | see if there were any signs of arson. | 看看有没有纵火痕迹 |
[21:43] | You tell him that OFI’s looking into it? | 你跟他说火警调查办已经在查了吗 |
[21:45] | He just wants a gut-check. | 他就希望能彻底检查下 |
[21:47] | And I told him I’d ask you to come with. | 我跟他说我会叫你一起去 |
[21:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:59] | You hungry? | 饿吗 |
[22:03] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[22:07] | So what’s the dirty little secret? | 有什么阴暗的小秘密吗 |
[22:10] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[22:12] | Handsome fireman, | 帅气的消防员 |
[22:14] | successful construction business, | 成功的建筑生意 |
[22:16] | not married. | 竟然未婚 |
[22:18] | There’s got to be something wrong with you. | 肯定有什么不对劲 |
[22:21] | The job. | 工作缘故 |
[22:23] | It plays hell on a relationship. | 总是影响到谈恋爱 |
[22:26] | You too, huh? | 你也这样啊 |
[22:29] | So did she break your heart, or you broke hers? | 那是她伤了你的心还是你伤了她的心 |
[22:35] | Just didn’t work out. | 就是不合适 |
[22:38] | Mine either. | 我也是 |
[22:42] | So do you want to do it? | 那你想做吗 |
[22:44] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[22:45] | The construction gig. | 建筑工作 |
[22:47] | You’re so skittish. | 你怎么这么惊讶 |
[22:49] | Why are you so nervous around me? | 为什么你跟我一起时这么紧张 |
[22:50] | – I’m not. – You are. | -没有啊 -有的 |
[22:51] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[22:56] | So the people investing, you know them? | 那些投资的人 你熟吗 |
[23:00] | No, but I know Jack. | 不熟 但我跟杰克很熟 |
[23:03] | He’s a good guy. | 他人很好 |
[23:04] | What’s your relationship with him, | 你跟他是什么关系 |
[23:06] | if you don’t mind me asking? | 如果你不介意我这么问的话 |
[23:08] | You boyfriend and girlfriend? | 你们是男女朋友吗 |
[23:10] | No, it’s nothing like that. | 不是 完全不是 |
[23:14] | It’s–it’s purely contractual. | 单纯的合约关系 |
[23:17] | Meaning you work for him? | 也就是说你为他打工 |
[23:19] | Essentially. | 本质上是的 |
[23:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | Let’s just leave it at that. | 就这么说好了 |
[23:28] | Anyway, I think you should really think about it. | 总之 我觉得你真该考虑一下 |
[23:31] | Jack loves having you around. | 杰克喜欢你在这里 |
[23:33] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[23:37] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[23:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:44] | Herrmann thought it started here. | 赫尔曼觉得火点是这里 |
[23:50] | Billy swears he turned it off. | 比利发誓说他关了电源 |
[23:58] | There’s no way to know. | 没办法知道了 |
[24:20] | What? | 什么 |
[24:26] | Burnt rubber? | 烧化的橡胶吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah, that’s what it smells like. | 对 闻起来像是 |
[24:38] | Looks like it was dripping from the ceiling. | 似乎是从天花板上滴下来的 |
[24:46] | Let’s go check out the second floor. | 我们去二楼看看 |
[24:57] | So…what? | 有什么发现 |
[24:59] | It dripped through the hole and spread the fire down below? | 橡胶从洞里滴下去 加重了楼下的火势吗 |
[25:03] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来是这样 |
[25:06] | Shredded tires. | 轮胎碎片 |
[25:08] | That could be used as an accelerant, right? | 这可以当助燃剂 是不是 |
[25:11] | If you’re looking to kill somebody, | 如果你想杀人 |
[25:12] | toxic smoke will do the job fast. | 有毒烟雾收效很快的 |
[25:23] | Wasn’t no accident, was it? | 不是意外 对吗 |
[25:26] | No, somebody torched the place. | 是 有人纵火 |
[25:29] | Was it that doctor dude? | 是那个医生吗 |
[25:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:35] | Go ahead and tell him what you told us. | 把你告诉我们的再跟他说一遍 |
[25:37] | Seen this dude walk around back to the parking lot. | 我看到这家伙走回停车场 |
[25:40] | Didn’t really get a look at him or nothing, | 我没仔细看他的长相 |
[25:41] | but he was wearing them– you know, what doctors wear. | 但他穿着…医生穿的衣服 |
[25:46] | Scrubs? | 手术服吗 |
[25:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[25:55] | Hey, so I heard you caught a rape case | 我听说你们有桩强奸案 |
[25:57] | where the victim got burned up. | 受害者严重烧伤 |
[25:59] | Yeah, that’s right, nurse from Chicago Med. | 是的 芝加哥医院的护士 |
[26:01] | Raped, beaten. | 被强奸 殴打 |
[26:03] | And the perp torched the joint on his way out. | 然后嫌犯离开时点燃了房子 |
[26:06] | Where’d you hear? | 你从哪听说的 |
[26:07] | An alert from the National Sex Offender Registry. | 国家性侵犯者信息库发了警报 |
[26:10] | NCIC created a geofence for rapes | 国家犯罪信息中心为 |
[26:13] | with an arson component | 涉嫌纵火的强奸犯 |
[26:15] | on the East Coast and the Midwest. | 在东海岸和中西部都创建了地理围栏 |
[26:18] | What do you know about this guy? | 你们对这家伙了解多少 |
[26:19] | Very little. | 不多 |
[26:20] | Witness who can ID him said he saw somebody | 能指认他的目击者说看到有人 |
[26:24] | behind the victim’s house two hours before the bonfire. | 在起火前两小时在受害者房子后面 |
[26:31] | Let me ask you this. | 我问你 |
[26:33] | Was he dressed as a doctor? | 他是穿得像个医生吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah, that’s right, | 对 没错 |
[26:36] | and he had his arm in a sling. | 胳膊还吊着 |
[26:39] | Son of a bitch, Hank. | 妈的 汉克 |
[26:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:43] | There’s just too many similarities | 这跟我十年前办过的一桩案子 |
[26:45] | to a case that I worked ten years back. | 有太多共同点了 |
[26:48] | The victim, she still alive? | 受害者 她还活着吗 |
[26:50] | Barely. | 奄奄一息 |
[26:56] | I’m on the next plane to Chicago. | 我马上就去芝加哥 |
[27:07] | Hey, you ever get that mask checked out? | 你把面罩送去检查了吗 |
[27:12] | Your SCBA? | 你的呼吸装置 |
[27:14] | Oh, yeah, no. | 对哈 没有 |
[27:15] | I’m using a spare. | 我用的备用面罩 |
[27:18] | Mine’s going to the repair shop. | 我的正准备送去修理店 |
[27:19] | It’s gonna get the regulator checked out. | 要检查调节阀 |
[27:21] | Hmm, cool, cool. | 好的 去吧 |
[27:24] | Got to keep an eye on those things. | 那些东西是得留心 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:35] | At first, I thought Otis was just talking smack, | 一开始 我以为奥蒂斯只是乱说 |
[27:37] | but watching Rice sit there after that call, | 但看到赖斯出勤回来还坐那 |
[27:41] | reading the paper instead of troubleshooting his SCBA, | 看报纸 而不是检修他的呼吸装置 |
[27:46] | it bugged me. | 我很奇怪 |
[27:47] | So I did an 0800 checkout on it. | 所以我检查了他的面罩 |
[27:50] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你们说 |
[27:52] | there was nothing wrong with his regulator. | 他的调节阀好得很 |
[27:56] | So who’s telling Severide? | 那谁去告诉西弗莱德 |
[27:59] | You better be damn certain, | 你最好百分百确定 |
[28:00] | you go accusing a guy of ducking. | 这可是要说别人临阵脱逃 |
[28:02] | A rumor like that can destroy a man’s career. | 这种传言能毁了一个人的职业生涯 |
[28:04] | Am I wrong, Mouch? | 我没说错吧 穆奇 |
[28:05] | You’re not wrong. | 没错 |
[28:08] | So we’re just not gonna say anything? | 那我们就什么都不说吗 |
[28:10] | No. | 不 |
[28:12] | We’re gonna keep an eye out. | 我们留心着 |
[28:19] | He bear-hug you? | 他熊抱你了吗 |
[28:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:23] | Billy Carson, big Billy Carson, | 比利·卡森啊 |
[28:24] | when you told him that CPD cleared him? | 你告诉他警署解除他的嫌疑以后 |
[28:26] | Oh, no, he doesn’t know yet. | 没有 他还不知道 |
[28:28] | I went by his motel where he’s staying, | 我去了他住的汽车旅馆 |
[28:29] | but he’d already checked out. | 但他已经退房了 |
[28:31] | I’ll try calling him again. | 我试着再打他电话试试 |
[28:37] | Jessica Chilton? | 杰西卡·邱尔顿 |
[28:39] | Oh, yeah, that’s me, Chili. | 是我 小辣椒 |
[28:41] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[28:43] | She hates the name Jessica. | 她不喜欢杰西卡这名字 |
[28:45] | I hate it when people mistake my firehouse for a post office. | 我不喜欢别人把我的消防队当邮局 |
[28:51] | Wow, your firehouse? | 你的消防队吗 |
[28:52] | That’s good– | 那真是… |
[28:56] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[28:59] | I apologize, my bad. | 抱歉 是我不好 |
[29:09] | What you got there, Chili? | 盒子里是什么 小辣椒 |
[29:11] | I’m developing a new product for the adult beverage market. | 我研发了一款针对成人饮料市场的新产品 |
[29:15] | So in each box, | 每个盒子里 |
[29:16] | there’s gonna be miniature bottles of champagne, | 会装着一小瓶香槟 |
[29:18] | and whenever you press this button, | 当你按下这个按钮 |
[29:20] | it activates a CO2 cartridge, | 会激活一个干冰筒 |
[29:22] | and it instantly chills it. | 立刻冰冻香槟 |
[29:24] | So I call it Chilleez. | 我叫它激爽香槟 |
[29:27] | It doesn’t taste like chili, right? | 尝起来不会辣吧 |
[29:29] | No, it’s champagne. | 不 就是香槟 |
[29:31] | It’s just chilled. | 只是冰冻过的 |
[29:33] | Chilled…Chilleez? | 冰冻…激爽… |
[29:38] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[29:43] | Let me see those bad boys. | 来给我看看 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[29:46] | You got a patent on this? | 有模型了吗 |
[29:47] | Not yet, but I’m working on it. | 还没有 不过我正在做 |
[29:49] | Idea. | 想想 |
[29:51] | What if you call it… | 如果我们叫它… |
[29:53] | Bubbleez? | 泡泡香槟怎么样 |
[29:56] | That’s good. | 不错啊 |
[29:57] | Maybe we could sell it at Molly’s. | 或许可以在莫利酒吧卖 |
[29:59] | Yeah, now you’re talking. | 谁说不是 |
[30:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[30:01] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[30:02] | you got something here, kid. | 你太厉害了 孩子 |
[30:22] | Ms. Dawson, hey, it’s Billy Carson. | 道森小姐 我是比利·卡森 |
[30:25] | I just want you to know everything’s fine. | 我想告诉你一切都没事 |
[30:28] | It doesn’t matter what anybody says about me. | 别人怎么说我没关系 |
[30:30] | I know the truth, | 我知道真相 |
[30:31] | even if it doesn’t come out. | 即便没有水落石出 |
[30:33] | Thanks anyway. | 谢谢了 |
[30:35] | He didn’t know he’s no longer a suspect? | 他不知道自己不是嫌疑人了吗 |
[30:38] | I keep calling, but he’s not answering. | 我一直给他打电话 但他没接 |
[30:39] | The voicemail’s not even set up. | 语音信箱都没有 |
[30:42] | I got a bad feeling, Chief. | 我有种不好的预感 队长 |
[30:43] | How bad? | 多么不好 |
[30:46] | This reminds me of Darryl and Shay. | 这件事让我想起了达里尔和夏伊 |
[30:50] | And I don’t want to go through that again. | 我不想再经历那种痛苦了 |
[30:53] | Okay, why don’t you call Antonio, | 好 你打电话给安东尼奥 |
[30:55] | see if you can ping Carson’s phone. | 看看能不能定位到卡森的手机 |
[30:57] | – Will do. – Okay. | -好的 -去吧 |
[31:23] | Just stay back! | 退后 |
[31:26] | Stay back, or I’m gonna jump! | 退后 否则我跳了 |
[31:27] | By the time we close the road, get the jump bags out, | 如果他真想死 那等我们封路 |
[31:29] | it’s gonna be too late if he’s serious. | 把跳袋准备好 就晚了 |
[31:31] | Looks pretty serious to me, Chief. | 我觉得他是认真的 队长 |
[31:34] | If we don’t grab him fast, | 如果不及时救下他 |
[31:35] | this is gonna be over before it starts. | 那他马上就完蛋了 |
[31:37] | Kelly, go in from the west side. | 凯利 从西边接近 |
[31:40] | I’ll go in from the east. | 我从东边 |
[31:41] | Get to it. | 去吧 |
[31:52] | Billy, it’s me, Gabriela Dawson. | 比利 是我 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[31:54] | Tell them to stay back! | 让他们都不要过来 |
[31:57] | Billy, take it easy, okay? | 比利 你别紧张 |
[31:59] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[32:00] | Billy, no! | 比利 不要 |
[32:02] | I’ll jump. | 我要跳了 |
[32:04] | I swear to God, I will! | 我发誓 我会的 |
[32:06] | Chief, he trusts me. | 队长 他相信我 |
[32:08] | If I can get over there, I think I can talk him down. | 如果我能过去 我可以说服他下来 |
[32:12] | Okay, clip in. | 好 去吧 |
[32:19] | – Be careful. – I will. | -小心 -好的 |
[32:23] | – Hey, Billy? – Yeah? | -比利 -怎么 |
[32:25] | I’m coming over, okay? Just me. | 我要过去了 好吗 只有我自己 |
[32:26] | Uh–don’t–uh… Okay. | 不要…好吧 |
[32:52] | Cruz, I need more line. | 克鲁兹 绳子再放长点 |
[32:53] | The rope’s caught on something at your end of the rail. | 你那端绳子被东西卡住了 |
[33:03] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[33:04] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[33:09] | Don’t– don’t come any closer. | 不要 不要再靠近了 |
[33:11] | You had nothing to do with that fire, Billy. | 你跟那起火灾没有任何关系 比利 |
[33:12] | I know I turned it off, but am I positive? | 我知道我关掉了 但我确定吗 |
[33:15] | No, I ca-can’t say that. | 不 我不确定 |
[33:16] | It wasn’t an electrical fire. | 那不是电火 |
[33:18] | That’s why I was trying to call you. | 所以我才一直给你打电话 |
[33:21] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[33:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:33] | I can’t, I can’t– | 不行 不行… |
[33:34] | Billy. | 比利 |
[33:35] | – I can’t! – Billy, Billy! | -不行 -比利 比利 |
[33:44] | I can’t, I can’t! | 不行 我做不到 |
[33:45] | Billy, Billy, if you don’t grab the railing, | 比利 比利 如果你不抓住绳索 |
[33:46] | you’re gonna take me down with you. | 那会把我一起带下去的 |
[33:48] | Grab the railing so we can step back over. | 抓住绳索 我们一起往回走 |
[33:50] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[33:50] | I must have forgot to turn it off. | 我肯定忘记关了 |
[33:52] | No, Billy– | 不 比利 |
[33:53] | She’s gonna die! | 她会死的 |
[33:55] | I know she is! | 我知道 |
[33:56] | Billy, look at me. | 比利 看着我 |
[34:00] | I pulled you out of the fire. | 是我把你从火灾中救出来的 |
[34:03] | The least you can do is listen to what I have to say. | 所以你至少要听听我的话吧 |
[34:14] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[34:20] | Listen, Victoria was raped, | 听我说 维多利亚被强奸了 |
[34:21] | so whoever set that fire was trying to kill her. | 所以放火的人是想杀她 |
[34:23] | That wasn’t me, I swear, I swear– | 不是我 真的 我发誓 |
[34:25] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:27] | So do the police. | 警方那边也知道 |
[34:29] | They do? | 他们知道吗 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:32] | So grab the railing. | 你快抓住绳索 |
[34:35] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[34:37] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[34:41] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[34:42] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了好了 |
[34:46] | Okay, we’re good. | 好 没事了 |
[34:53] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[35:01] | You had me worried there. | 你吓死我了 |
[35:03] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:09] | Hell of a save, Dawson. | 干得漂亮 道森 |
[35:12] | Thanks a lot, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[35:32] | Is that Jergens? | 那是杰根斯家的吗 |
[35:34] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[35:35] | I love that stuff. | 我最喜欢用他家的了 |
[35:38] | Why spend $50? | 何必去花50块呢 |
[35:39] | Oh, I tell people it’s French. | 我都跟别人说这是法国的牌子 |
[35:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:45] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[35:48] | Yes. | 棒 |
[35:52] | Do we go to Casey about this? | 这事需要跟凯西说吗 |
[35:53] | No, no, no, don’t go over Herrmann’s head. | 不不 不要背着赫尔曼跟别人说 |
[35:55] | He said keep an eye on him. | 他让我们注意他 |
[35:56] | We’ll keep an eye on him. | 我们就注意他 |
[35:58] | If anything happens, | 如果出事 |
[35:58] | – he’ll make the right move, right? – Right. | -他会做出正确选择对吧 -对的 |
[36:00] | Let’s just see how this plays out. | 我们静观其变吧 |
[36:06] | I hear you two chickenheads | 我听到你俩笨蛋 |
[36:07] | have been talking about something. | 在嘟囔什么东西 |
[36:10] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[36:11] | – It’s nothing. – Private. | -没事 -私事 |
[36:13] | If it’s private, | 如果是私事 |
[36:13] | then why have I heard about it? | 为什么还让我听到了 |
[36:18] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? | 快跟我说是什么事 |
[36:24] | Okay, look, I know you and Rice go way back, | 好吧 我知道你跟赖斯有交情 |
[36:26] | so I wouldn’t say anything | 所以如果不确定 |
[36:27] | if I wasn’t pretty positive, okay? | 我是不会说什么的 |
[36:31] | First time, I didn’t think much about it. | 第一次时我没多想 |
[36:32] | Rice was laying back, looking for his Denver bar. | 赖斯拖后腿 说在找破拆工具 |
[36:34] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[36:34] | Second time, on Wabash, | 第二次在沃巴什街出警时 |
[36:37] | it was his SCBA. | 他的呼吸设备又发生故障 |
[36:39] | Now, afterwards, Cruz did an 0800 on it. | 之后克鲁兹仔细检查过他的呼吸设备 |
[36:41] | There was nothing wrong with his mask, Lieutenant. | 他的面罩根本没问题 副队 |
[36:45] | Nothing. | 一点问题没有 |
[36:46] | You got a set of balls on you, Otis. | 你真有胆啊 奥蒂斯 |
[36:48] | I’m just telling you what I saw. | 我说的都是事实 |
[36:49] | You’ve been spreading rumors about Rice | 赖斯第一天来这里上班起 |
[36:51] | since the first day he set foot in this house. | 你就一直散布关于他的谣言 |
[36:53] | Lieutenant– | 副队 |
[36:54] | No, you’re way the hell out of line. | 你做得实在太过分了 |
[36:55] | Severide, look– | 西弗莱德 听我说 |
[36:56] | I hear it again, | 你再散布谣言 |
[36:57] | you and me, we’re gonna have a problem. | 我们就算结下梁子了 |
[37:05] | Excuse me. | 先走一步 |
[37:44] | That was great. | 刚才你太棒了 |
[37:45] | Um, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I like the… leg thing you did. | 我喜欢…你的腿部动作 |
[37:50] | I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[37:51] | You don’t want to see that. | 还是算了吧 |
[37:52] | No? | 不想学吗 |
[37:52] | I promise you. | 我不骗你 |
[37:53] | You really don’t want to see that. | 你还是不要看我跳为好 |
[37:56] | I’m looking for Jack. | 我来找杰克 |
[37:58] | Are you gonna take the gig? | 你要接下那个工程吗 |
[38:00] | We’ll see what happens. | 看看情况吧 |
[38:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[38:18] | Everything okay in here? | 这里一切没问题吧 |
[38:20] | Hey, Casey, um… | 凯西… |
[38:24] | One sec, all right? | 等我一下好吗 |
[38:24] | Meet me at the bar, all right? | 我们一会儿吧台那边见 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:40] | Hey, what’s up? | 我来了 怎么了 |
[38:41] | Came to put my bid in for that chain of clubs. | 我来参加连锁俱乐部工程竞标 |
[38:43] | Okay, great. | 好啊 太好了 |
[38:46] | Come here a sec. | 过来一下 |
[38:49] | I like you. | 我喜欢你这个人 |
[38:51] | You do great work. | 你办事很让人放心 |
[38:51] | You and me, | 你我二人 |
[38:52] | we’re gonna make some money together. | 联手一定会赚大钱 |
[38:55] | But you stay at the bar, all right? | 但你只能在酒吧这边 知道吗 |
[38:56] | That’s not your area, back there. | 那边你不能去 |
[39:00] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不太懂 |
[39:03] | Okay, I’ll say it again. | 好 我再说一遍 |
[39:06] | You do construction, great. | 你做建筑工作 没问题 |
[39:08] | You flirt with the girls, great. | 你跟这里的姑娘打情骂俏 没问题 |
[39:10] | Want to take one of them home, | 你想带这里的姑娘回家玩 |
[39:12] | I don’t give a damn. | 随你的便 |
[39:13] | But don’t come looking for me back there. | 但你不能去后面找我 |
[39:17] | Do me a favor, Jack. | 就当帮我个忙 杰克 |
[39:20] | Take your job and piss off. | 验收工程 然后滚蛋 |
[39:24] | Come on, Casey. Get over here. | 别这样 凯西 回来 |
[39:26] | Don’t be like that. | 不要这样 |
[39:28] | Listen, I’m finishing the renovation. | 听着 我把翻新工程做好 |
[39:30] | You pay me, | 你付钱 |
[39:31] | and we’re done. | 然后我们各不相干 |
[39:52] | Oh, Sergeant Benson. | 你来了 本森警长 |
[39:54] | They’re right in here. | 他们在这里 |
[39:55] | Great, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:55] | Oh, would you like me to take your bag? | 需要我帮你拿包吗 |
[39:57] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[40:03] | – Olivia. – Hank. | -奥利维亚 -汉克 |
[40:04] | This is Chief Boden. | 这位是博登队长 |
[40:06] | Oh, thank you for taking the time. | 谢谢你抽时间过来 |
[40:07] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[40:08] | So it’s official; OFI ruled it an arson. | 已经确定了 火警调查办将其判定为纵火 |
[40:11] | Okay, the victim? | 好的 受害者呢 |
[40:13] | She’s still hanging on at Chicago Med. | 她还在芝加哥医院 命悬一线 |
[40:15] | They’re gonna let us know if she can talk. | 要是她能开口了医院会通知我们 |
[40:20] | Do we know how she was subdued? | 知道她是怎么被人制服的吗 |
[40:21] | Had a skull fracture to the back of the head. | 她头后面有颅骨骨折 |
[40:26] | All right, this is gonna sound odd, | 好 虽然听起来会很奇怪 |
[40:27] | but was she wearing green nail polish on her fingers? | 但她是不是涂了绿色指甲油 |
[40:30] | None that would be visible. | 都看不出来了 |
[40:31] | We know from the finger-line on her forehead | 从她额头的指痕可以判断 |
[40:33] | she was covering her face during the blaze, | 火灾时她用手捂脸了 |
[40:35] | so her hands bore the brunt of it. | 所以手都烧伤了 |
[40:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:38] | It’s gonna take additional testing. | 还需要再查一下才能知道 |
[40:41] | Okay, so confirmed: the victim is a nurse, | 好 目前确定的是受害者是名护士 |
[40:44] | 5’5″, brown hair, brown eyes, | 身高一米六五 棕色头发眼睛 |
[40:47] | and she was raped. | 并且被强奸过 |
[40:48] | That’s right. | 对 |
[41:05] | Clear indication of blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部有明显钝器伤 |
[41:08] | Might have knocked her out before she was burned. | 可能她被烧伤前就死了 |
[41:29] | So the animal who did this… | 所以作出这种事的那个禽兽… |
[41:32] | you think he did it before? | 你认为他这不是第一次吗 |
[41:35] | Unfortunately… | 很不幸 |
[41:37] | I know he has. | 我知道这不是第一次 |