时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I heard back from Dr. Gochmann. | 哥滋曼医生那边告诉我结果了 |
[00:03] | I’m cleared for Squad. | 我可以回救援队了 |
[00:04] | This job took Dad. It messed with your health, | 这份工作夺走了爸爸 破坏了你的健康 |
[00:06] | and you keep coming back for more. | 你却一直想为它付出更多 |
[00:08] | Can we just put us on hold? Maybe then we can start new. | 我们能不能先等等看 或许到时再重新开始 |
[00:11] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我觉得行 |
[00:13] | – How’s New York? – Good. | -纽约如何 -不错 |
[00:14] | Just, uh, need a little breather. | 我就需要休息一下 |
[00:16] | – What’s the real reason? – What, I can’t take a vacation? | -到底为什么 -怎么 我就不能休假了吗 |
[00:18] | Come back and hang with my little brother? | 来找我弟弟玩玩 |
[00:20] | I’m glad that we reconnected. | 很高兴我们又联系上了 |
[00:22] | The thing is, when I look at you, | 说实话 每当我看着你 |
[00:24] | I see that guy, the one who shut me out. | 就能看到那个人 那个把我拒之门外的人 |
[00:27] | Well, this guy is sorry. | 这个人很抱歉 |
[00:59] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[01:01] | – Gas leak? – Yeah. | -气体泄露 -是的 |
[01:02] | We use anhydrous ammonia as a refrigerant. | 我们用无水氨做冷却剂 |
[01:05] | The line broke. You can’t breathe in there. | 管道破裂了 里面根本没法呼吸 |
[01:08] | All employees are accounted for, | 所有员工都出来了 |
[01:09] | but Scooter and Brad are trapped on the roof. | 但斯库特和布拉德被困在了屋顶 |
[01:11] | Main, gonna need a level one hazmat response. | 总部 这里需要一级危险品处理小组 |
[01:13] | Casey, get your ladder up on the roof. | 凯西 架云梯上屋顶 |
[01:16] | Masks on. | 带上面罩 |
[01:17] | You heard him. Let’s go. | 都听到了 赶紧行动 |
[01:36] | We’re about 8 feet short. | 还差约8英尺 |
[01:37] | On it. | 收到 |
[01:38] | – Get the 10-foot down. – Yeah. | -去把10英尺的梯子拿来 -好 |
[02:07] | Hey, Casey! You all right? | 凯西 你没事吧 |
[02:10] | I’m awake now. | 我还清醒 |
[02:11] | Hey, an ammonia explosion like that | 如果是氨气爆炸 |
[02:13] | produces very little fire. | 不应该有这么大的火 |
[02:15] | We are gonna wait for hazmat to breach, boys. | 我们得等应急小组来了再行动 |
[02:17] | It’s too dangerous. Come on down. | 太危险了 先下来 |
[02:19] | Hey, Chief, we can get the workers on the roof. | 队长 我们能救下屋顶上的工人 |
[02:21] | At least let us do that. | 至少先让我们救人吧 |
[02:24] | Okay. | 行 |
[02:25] | Two minutes. | 给你们两分钟 |
[02:48] | Hey, we got to get off this roof. | 我们得赶紧离开屋顶 |
[02:50] | Otis, Herrmann, come help us get them down. | 奥蒂斯 赫尔曼 来帮个忙 |
[02:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:23] | Nearest ambo’s five minutes out. | 最近的救护车还有五分钟到 |
[03:25] | Chief, victims are in respiratory distress. | 队长 许多伤者都出现了呼吸困难 |
[03:27] | We can load two or three into the squad. | 救援队可以运两到三名伤者 |
[03:30] | We’ll head to Chicago Med and help offload. | 我们帮忙运送伤者去芝加哥医院 |
[03:32] | Okay. Mills, call ahead. | 行 米尔斯 提前跟医院说一声 |
[03:33] | Tell them that their day is gonna be | 告诉他们今天 |
[03:34] | a whole hell of a lot busier. | 要有得忙了 |
[03:42] | Hi. Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:45] | Melanie. | 我叫梅兰妮 |
[03:47] | Jay. Will’s brother. | 杰 威尔的弟弟 |
[03:50] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:51] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[04:00] | When do you have to be at work? | 你几点得去上班 |
[04:02] | Ten minutes ago? | 十分钟前吧 |
[04:03] | It’s your first day. | 今天可是你第一天上班 |
[04:05] | Uh, first and last, as it turns out. | 看来也是最后一天了 |
[04:07] | Almond milk? | 只有杏仁奶 |
[04:08] | You don’t have any regular milk in here? | 你这没有普通牛奶吗 |
[04:10] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[04:11] | No. | 没有 |
[04:13] | – I got to get back. – To what? | -我得回去 -回哪里 |
[04:15] | I thought the partners kicked you out of the practice. | 你的合伙人不是把你踢出诊所了吗 |
[04:17] | They did, but– | 是没错 但 |
[04:19] | now, this may come as a shock to you– | 说来你或许不信 |
[04:20] | there are other practices in New York City. | 但纽约市还是有其它诊所的 |
[04:22] | Hey, how ’bout, for once, | 你就不能试试 |
[04:24] | you see something all the way through. | 坚持做完一件事吗 |
[04:26] | Wow, you sound like the old man. | 你说话跟老爸一个口气 |
[04:28] | There it is. | 原来如此 |
[04:29] | I mean, that is why | 这就是你为什么 |
[04:29] | you’re blowing back out of town, right? | 要急着离开这里 对吗 |
[04:32] | What do you care? | 你管得着吗 |
[04:35] | Just give it a couple weeks. | 多留几周吧 |
[04:38] | At least. | 至少试一试 |
[04:40] | You never know. | 或许会有惊喜呢 |
[04:43] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:58] | Oh, Lord, here it comes. | 老天 有得忙了 |
[05:00] | Um, April? | 艾普尔 |
[05:01] | We have at least 30 inhalation victims minutes out. | 有至少30名呼吸困难伤者即将送到这里 |
[05:04] | Who’ve inhaled what? | 伤者吸入了什么 |
[05:05] | Chlorine? Skunk weed? | 氯气 还是毒品 |
[05:08] | Ask next time. | 下次记得问问 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[05:10] | Have you seen Dr. Tramble? Or the new guy? | 你看到特兰博医生和那个新来的家伙了吗 |
[05:14] | No. | 没有 |
[05:28] | When I took this job, I didn’t know | 接受这份工作时 我还不知道 |
[05:30] | we did our own maintenance work. | 咱们还得自己当维修工 |
[05:31] | I have a theory. | 我有个猜想 |
[05:33] | Goodwin likes broken appliances | 古德温就喜欢让冰箱坏着 |
[05:35] | ’cause it means we have to spend more money | 因为这样我们就得花更多钱 |
[05:36] | at the vending machines. | 在自动贩卖机上 |
[05:38] | The great vending machine conspiracy. | 伟大的自动贩卖机阴谋论 |
[05:40] | You could get published in JAMA with that. | 说不定你还能在美国医学会杂志上发表呢 |
[05:50] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[05:52] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[05:54] | I know who you are, Dr. Tramble. | 我知道你是谁 特兰博医生 |
[05:56] | Will Halstead. | 我是威尔·霍斯德特 |
[05:57] | I am, by the way. | 顺便说句 我有 |
[05:59] | – What? – Published. | -什么 -发表文章 |
[06:02] | Shared credit with three other doctors. | 跟其他三名医生一起发的 |
[06:04] | Published is published, April. | 发表了就是发表了 艾普尔 |
[06:06] | We’re about to get slammed. | 要有很多伤者过来了 |
[06:12] | Anhydrous ammonia victims. | 患者吸入无水氨 |
[06:14] | – 30 more coming. – Put them in 3. | -还有30人要来 -送他们去3号病区 |
[06:15] | – Where to? – This one in 7. | -送去哪里 -这个送去7号病区 |
[06:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:22] | Industrial ammonia leak. | 工业氨泄漏 |
[06:24] | 30 plus are on their way here, | 还有30多人在过来的路上 |
[06:25] | and we’re already full up with flu patients. | 医院里本来就满是流感病人了 |
[06:28] | Round up as many O2 tanks as you can find. | 能找到的氧气罐都找出来 |
[06:30] | Hey, can you help this guy? | 你能帮帮这个人吗 |
[06:32] | Sharon Goodwin, Dr. Will Halstead. | 莎伦·古德温 这是威尔·霍斯德特医生 |
[06:35] | Yeah, yeah. We met at the interview. | 面试的时候我们见过了 |
[06:37] | About that– | 关于那个… |
[06:37] | Yeah, I’m late for a meeting, Doctor. | 我开会要迟到了 医生 |
[06:39] | Enjoy your first day. | 享受你的第一天吧 |
[06:40] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you… | 我就想跟你说… |
[06:43] | about. | 这事 |
[06:44] | I’m gonna run over to urgent care, | 我要去急救中心看看 |
[06:45] | discharge as many as I can to free up the space. | 能出院让大家尽可能出院 好腾出地方 |
[06:48] | You start getting them sorted, and we’ll go from worst | 你先给病人分类 我们先救情况最重的 |
[06:50] | to “I’m not gonna die today.” | 然后再救目前还不会死的 |
[07:00] | – Kendra. – Kelly. | -肯德拉 -凯利 |
[07:03] | Hope you guys ate a big breakfast. | 希望你们早餐吃饱了 |
[07:05] | We’re gonna have to start doubling up bays | 我们得开始加设病室 |
[07:07] | and separate the flu patients from the gas victims. | 将流感病人和吸入毒气的患者分开 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:10] | Everyone, may I have your attention please? | 各位 请大家听我说 |
[07:12] | Can I have your attention? | 请大家听我说 |
[07:16] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[07:21] | All right, we are going to have a very full day here. | 今天医院会来很多病人 |
[07:24] | And I understand none of you feel well, | 我知道你们都不舒服 |
[07:27] | but we’re gonna need help from you as well as patience. | 但我们需要你们的帮助和耐心 |
[07:30] | If you’re here because of the ammonia leak, | 因为氨气吸入入院的病人 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna need you on this side of the room when I say so. | 我需要大家站在这边 |
[07:35] | If you’re here because of the flu | 如果是流感病人 |
[07:36] | or something non-life-threatening, I’m gonna– | 或者是没有生命危险的疾病 我要… |
[07:39] | Sir, not yet, please. I need everyone– | 先生 先等等 我需要大家… |
[07:40] | If you thought Ebola was a nightmare, | 如果你们认为埃博拉病毒是一个噩梦 |
[07:43] | I am the apocalypse! | 我就是末日 |
[07:46] | Death to all Americans. | 所有美国人都去死吧 |
[07:48] | You’re all dead in two weeks. | 你们两周内都死定了 |
[07:50] | Allahu akbar! | 真主伟大 |
[08:10] | Casey, what the hell happened? | 凯西 发生什么事了 |
[08:18] | Dawson, you okay? | 道森 你没事吧 |
[08:21] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[08:23] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[08:24] | The bomber? | 拉手榴弹的人 |
[08:25] | Something about being worse than Ebola. | 比埃博拉更糟糕的病毒 |
[08:31] | We need to lock down the ER. | 我们得封锁急救室 |
[08:32] | No one in or out. Now. | 任何人不许进出 快 |
[08:34] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[08:35] | Nobody leaves! | 谁都不许离开 |
[08:36] | Chief, some guy just blew himself up. | 队长 刚有人炸弹自杀了 |
[08:39] | Said what he has is worse than Ebola. | 说他的病比埃博拉更严重 |
[08:41] | We need everyone brought back in that could be infected. | 我们需要让所有可能感染的人都回来 |
[08:44] | Lock it all down. No one in or out. | 封锁医院 任何人不许进出 |
[08:48] | Tony, Cruz, use the rigs. | 托尼 克鲁兹 用云梯车 |
[08:50] | Block off the exits. | 封锁出口 |
[08:51] | Hey, hey, no one leaves! | 停下 不许走 |
[08:53] | I need you back inside. | 大家需要回去 |
[08:54] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Stay right there! | -不不 -待着别动 |
[08:56] | Right there! Hey, stop. | 别动 停下 |
[08:58] | Nobody leaves. | 谁也不许走 |
[08:59] | – I got him. I got him. – Stop! | -我抓到他了 -停下 |
[09:01] | Hold on. Hold on. Stop. Stop. | 等等 站住 |
[09:06] | Stop! I need you to turn around | 站住 我需要你转身 |
[09:07] | and go back inside. | 回到里面 |
[09:22] | Otis, find the extinguishers and get on that ceiling fire. | 奥蒂斯 找到灭火器 控制屋顶的火势 |
[09:25] | Mills, you and Brett okay? | 米尔斯 你和布莱特没事吧 |
[09:27] | All in one piece, Lieutenant. | 安然无恙 副队 |
[09:28] | Look for injuries. | 正在找伤者 |
[09:42] | We don’t know what it is, all right? | 我们不知道是什么病 |
[09:44] | If the doctor says we got to stay, we got to stay. | 如果医生说我们得留下 那我们就得留下 |
[09:45] | Hey, I’m sorry, but no one in or out | 对不起 任何人不许进出 |
[09:47] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 直到我们搞清楚状况 |
[09:48] | – Come on. – You heard him, all right? | -来吧 -听到他的话了吧 |
[09:50] | Listen, please, just sit up against the wall and wait. | 听着 靠墙坐好 然后等待 |
[09:54] | Tell the firefighters they can start | 跟消防员说他们可以 |
[09:55] | bringing the stragglers back inside, | 把跑出去的人带回来了 |
[09:57] | including the firemen, and don’t let anyone out. | 包括消防员 别让任何人出去 |
[09:58] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[09:59] | We need to set up a decontamination area. | 我们得设立一个消除污染的区域 |
[10:01] | Any bathroom with a shower. | 任何有淋浴的浴室都行 |
[10:02] | Start getting people washed off. | 马上让大家开始冲洗清洁 |
[10:04] | – Got it. – Hey, hey, over here! | -知道了 -这里 |
[10:05] | It’s Severide! | 是西弗莱德 |
[10:07] | Hey, Kelly! | 凯利 |
[10:09] | Kelly, you hear me? | 凯利 听到了吗 |
[10:15] | It’s a weak pulse. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[10:16] | Trauma to his back and chest. | 背部和胸口受创 |
[10:18] | He’s got shrapnel from the grenade. | 手榴弹的弹片击中了他 |
[10:19] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[10:23] | No. Black tag him. | 不行了 划分到死亡行列吧 |
[10:24] | – He’s gone. – What? | -他已经不行了 -什么 |
[10:25] | The percentages are very low that he’ll– | 存活的几率很低 而且他会… |
[10:26] | I don’t give a damn about percentages. | 我他妈才不管几率怎么样 |
[10:30] | No problem. Grab a gurney. | 没问题 拿个担架来 |
[10:34] | Chief, Severide took a hit from the explosion. | 队长 西弗莱德在爆炸中受伤 |
[10:36] | Just seems pretty bad. Doc wanted to black tag him. | 看上去很严重 医生想把他直接划为死亡人员 |
[10:40] | Okay. Keep me in the loop. | 好的 继续向我汇报 |
[10:48] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:51] | Trauma bay four. | 送四号创伤科 |
[10:52] | Get him on oxygen and start cutting off the jacket, | 给他搞个氧气瓶 把他的外套割开 |
[10:54] | but wait to uncover the wound. | 但是先别把伤处暴露在外 |
[10:55] | – I’ll be right there. – All right. | -我马上就来 -好的 |
[10:59] | Hey, you guys, I need the room. | 伙计们 让开路 |
[11:01] | Come on, come on. | 快点 来 |
[11:06] | Look at me right here. What’s your name? | 看着我 你叫什么名字 |
[11:07] | You know my name. I’m the one that helped you– | 你知道我叫什么 我帮过你… |
[11:09] | I know that I know your name. | 我知道你的名字 |
[11:10] | I’m making sure that you know it. | 我要确保你自己知道你的名字 |
[11:13] | – April. – All right. | -艾普尔 -好的 |
[11:14] | You might have a mild concussion, April. | 你可能有轻微脑震荡 艾普尔 |
[11:16] | Can you sit here a moment till I can take a look at you? | 你能在这坐一会吗 我等会再来检查 |
[11:19] | Okay, April Layton Sexton, | 好的 艾普尔·雷顿·塞克斯顿 |
[11:20] | born November 22, 1982. | 1982年11月22日生 |
[11:22] | My fifth grade teacher was Mrs. Nagel. | 我的五年级老师是奈杰尔老师 |
[11:24] | – My first pet was Bubbles. – We’re good. | -我的第一个宠物是泡泡 -没问题 |
[11:26] | Okay, good. I’m gonna go help people now. | 很好 那我要去帮助别人了 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:35] | Herrmann, there’s another extinguisher by the doors. | 赫尔曼 门口还有一个灭火器 |
[11:41] | You can’t come in, lady. | 你不能进来 女士 |
[11:42] | We got a situation. | 这边有紧急情况 |
[11:43] | Open these doors. | 把门打开 |
[11:45] | Hit the bricks. | 自己砸吧 |
[11:48] | – You can’t come in. – You need a surgeon in there. | -你不能进来 -你们需要外科医生 |
[11:50] | I’m a surgeon, and you need a hazmat suit. | 我就是外科医生 而且你得穿防护服 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna operate in a hazmat suit? | 我得穿着防护服做手术吗 |
[11:53] | Open this door, New York. | 把门打开 纽约佬 |
[11:56] | Come on! | 快打开 |
[12:00] | Firefighter, trauma bay four. | 四号创伤科有名消防员 |
[12:01] | – Do what you can. – Got it. | -尽你全力吧 -好的 |
[12:03] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for stopping. | 女士们先生们 谢谢你们愿意停下来 |
[12:05] | Now I’m gonna ask you for your patience, okay? | 我希望你们能耐心等待 |
[12:11] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[12:13] | Everyone who was inside when the grenade went off | 手榴弹爆炸时在里面的人 |
[12:15] | needs to go back inside the ER. | 都需要回到急诊室里 |
[12:18] | I, uh–I wasn’t inside. | 我…我当时不在里面 |
[12:19] | I was–I was… | 我…我… |
[12:22] | Taking a nap. Did you say grenade? | 我在小憩 你刚说手榴弹吗 |
[12:24] | Yes. We are containing the area. | 是的 我们正在隔离这片区域 |
[12:26] | Can you go behind the designated area over there? | 你能回到指定区域内吗 |
[12:28] | Chief– it’s Chief, right? | 队长 你是队长吧 |
[12:30] | You see that gentleman right over there? | 你看到那边的那个人了吗 |
[12:32] | With the– with the blood on his face? | 脸上…脸上有血的那个 |
[12:35] | That expression? | 那种表现 |
[12:37] | That’s what we call a target stare. | 我们称之为目标凝视 |
[12:39] | You know, the hands between his hips and his torso, | 手放在上身和臀部之间 |
[12:42] | leg cocked back at a 45-degree angle– | 双腿45度分开 |
[12:45] | that’s a pretty surefire indication | 这种表现绝对说明 |
[12:47] | someone’s about to get aggressive. | 他快要爆发了 |
[12:48] | I just thought I’d let you know. | 我觉得还是得和你说一声 |
[12:51] | This is unbelievable. They can’t keep us here. | 难以置信 他们不能把我们拦在这 |
[12:53] | – Please, sir. – Yeah, who’s in charge here? | -你好 先生 -谁是这里管事的 |
[12:55] | I am. You need to go back inside. | 是我 你得回到指定区域内 |
[12:57] | – This way, sir. – You can’t do this! | -这边走 先生 -你不能这样 |
[12:59] | I got the right to leave. | 我有权离开 |
[13:00] | We have a containment situation, sir. | 目前情况危险 先生 |
[13:02] | We got a terrorist attack here is what we got. | 我们这是受到了恐怖袭击 |
[13:04] | And we don’t know what’s coming next. | 谁知道接下来会怎样 |
[13:05] | Now get the hell out of my way. | 快给我让开 |
[13:07] | Look, you can’t make us stay. | 你不能强迫我们留下来 |
[13:09] | You don’t have the authority. | 你没有这个权力 |
[13:10] | Authority is the one thing I do have. | 我还真有这个权力 |
[13:12] | Now back inside. | 给我退回去 |
[13:14] | You–you want to leave, man? | 你…你想离开吗 伙计 |
[13:16] | Yeah, you’re damn right I do. | 那当然了 |
[13:17] | That’s ’cause you’re scared, right? | 因为你很害怕 对吗 |
[13:18] | You’re confused, right? You just want to take off. | 你很迷惑 对吗 你只想一走了之 |
[13:20] | – I’m not scared. – I am. | -我没有害怕 -我很怕 |
[13:22] | I’m terrified, man. I wasn’t even in there. | 我都吓坏了 我自己都根本不在里面 |
[13:24] | I got to tell you, I got a lot of respect | 老实告诉你 我特敬佩你 |
[13:26] | for the way you’re handling yourself right now. | 还能这样控制自己 |
[13:28] | I mean, frankly, as a fellow citizen, | 老实说 作为一名公民 |
[13:30] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[13:32] | And you know that all these– these nice folks, | 而且你应该知道 那些人 |
[13:34] | they’re looking to you to do the right thing, right? | 他们都指望你给他们带个好头呢 对吧 |
[13:39] | Am I gonna get to leave or not? | 我到底能不能走 |
[13:41] | I wouldn’t want to get everybody sick. | 我可不想让大家都生病 |
[13:43] | You want to get everybody sick? | 你想让大家都生病吗 |
[13:45] | Of course not. | 当然不想 |
[13:46] | Yeah, so–so you want to do the right thing. | 是啊 所以你是想做正确的事 |
[13:49] | That’s great. | 那样很好 |
[13:51] | All I know is that if these men, | 我只知道如果这些人 |
[13:52] | they say that the best thing is for you to be inside, | 如果他们说你们最好待在里面 |
[13:56] | then that is– that’s the best thing. | 那就 那就待在里面 |
[14:12] | All right, man. | 好的 伙计 |
[14:14] | Okay, everybody back inside, please. | 好了 请大家都进去 |
[14:19] | – Thank you. – He’s not done. | -谢谢 -他还没完呢 |
[14:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[14:24] | I’m Dr. Charles, the head of psychiatry. | 我是查尔斯医生 精神科主任 |
[14:26] | I’ll be around. | 我就在附近 |
[14:30] | Come on in, folks. | 请进 各位 |
[14:32] | Please have a seat against this wall. | 请大家靠墙坐下 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:36] | Do we have an infectious disease specialist on the premises? | 楼里有传染病专家吗 |
[14:38] | – Diane Claman. – Good. Call her. | -戴安·克莱门 -很好 打电话给她 |
[14:40] | Tell her to get down here right now, full hazmat. | 让她立马下来 穿好隔离服 |
[14:43] | We got to know what we’re dealing with. | 我们得了解我们面对的是什么 |
[14:56] | – Tell me you’re not in there. – I am. | -告诉我你不在里面 -我在 |
[14:58] | Listen, the guy who blew himself up in here | 在这里把自己炸了的家伙 |
[15:00] | said he had something worse than Ebola. | 说他有比埃博拉病毒更厉害的东西 |
[15:02] | What, like, he’s spreading it with this? | 什么 是说他用这种方式传播病毒吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:05] | Every single one of us in here | 这里面的每个人 |
[15:06] | has been in contact with him. | 都跟他有接触 |
[15:08] | – Who was he? – No idea. | -他是谁 -不知道 |
[15:09] | Do us all a favor and find out, would you? | 帮我们查出来 好吗 |
[15:15] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[15:17] | His airway’s clear. He’s breathing. | 他的呼吸道通畅了 能呼吸了 |
[15:18] | Circulation’s good. His name’s Jim. | 血液循环没问题 他叫吉姆 |
[15:21] | – Can you hear me, Jim? – Yes. | -听得到我说话吗 吉姆 -听得到 |
[15:23] | Is that– that’s his rib, right? | 这是 这是他的肋骨 对吗 |
[15:28] | That’s someone’s ulna. | 这是别人的尺骨 |
[15:32] | His. | 他的 |
[15:36] | Let’s run an IV with antibiotics, | 给他注射一剂抗生素 |
[15:37] | and I need some gauze, tape, bandages, and a cast saw. | 我需要纱布 胶带 绷带和电锯 |
[15:40] | – I’m on it. – I’ll help. | -这就去 -我来帮忙 |
[15:42] | What? A saw? What are you doing? | 什么 电锯 你要干什么 |
[15:44] | Jim, I’m gonna need you to remain as still as you can. | 吉姆 我需要你尽可能保持不动 |
[15:52] | Damn it. His sats are dropping. | 该死 他的血氧在下降 |
[15:53] | Start bagging while I dress the wound. | 我包扎伤口时给他吸氧 |
[16:02] | Check patient. | 检查患者 |
[16:12] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[16:17] | That we promise to be there for each other always, | 我们保证要永远在彼此身边 |
[16:20] | no matter what. | 无论如何 |
[16:23] | Check patient. | 检查患者 |
[16:25] | We need to intubate. Now. | 得马上插管 快 |
[16:36] | Pushing 20 milligrams of etomidate. | 注射20毫克的依托咪酯 |
[16:39] | Intubating. | 插管 |
[16:45] | I can’t find the cords. | 我找不到索状组织 |
[16:46] | Come on. You got this. | 加油 你可以的 |
[16:47] | Take a deep breath and pull straight up. | 深呼吸 然后直接拉起 |
[16:56] | Check patient. | 检查患者 |
[16:59] | All right. I got it. | 好了 我找到了 |
[17:07] | Check patient. | 检查患者 |
[17:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:20] | He’s stabilizing. | 他的情况稳定了 |
[17:22] | Okay, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[17:23] | We got to get a chest tube in | 我们得插一根胸腔导管 |
[17:24] | and make sure these other wounds didn’t do more damage. | 确保其它伤口不会引起更多损伤 |
[17:26] | Whatever you say. | 任凭吩咐 |
[17:38] | Look at us, patching up people with Band-Aids | 看看我们 还在用创可贴帮他们包扎 |
[17:41] | while their insides might be throwing in the white towel. | 而他们的内脏现在可能已经一团糟了 |
[17:43] | Yeah, well, there’s nothing we can do about it now. | 我们现在也无能为力 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:49] | We do our jobs. We help these people. | 做好自己的工作 帮助他们 |
[17:52] | Don’t let the rest of it mess with your heads. | 别被其它事扰乱心智 |
[17:56] | Yes, Lieutenant. | 是 副队 |
[17:58] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[18:01] | I want to know what’s going on exactly. | 我想知道现在的真实情况 |
[18:03] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | I’m not gonna remove the bone from your chest. | 我不会把骨头从你胸口拔下来 |
[18:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:08] | I also got 5 milligrams of Midazolam if you need it. | 需要的话我可以给你打五毫克咪唑安定 |
[18:11] | Would you like a sedative, Jim? | 你需要止痛药吗 吉姆 |
[18:12] | I want this damn thing taken out. | 我想拿掉这鬼东西 |
[18:14] | Believe it or not, you’re fine for now. | 信不信由你 你现在挺好的 |
[18:16] | If I remove that from your chest, | 但如果我把它取出来 |
[18:17] | that’s when you’re gonna be in trouble. | 那你可能就麻烦了 |
[18:19] | So I’m gonna cut down the bone | 所以我会把骨头锯断 |
[18:20] | so it doesn’t move and damage your lung. | 以免它移位伤到你的肺 |
[18:22] | And then we’ll wrap it and secure it, | 然后我们会把它缠起来固定好 |
[18:23] | and you’re gonna keep calm until I can get you to an OR. | 在我送你进手术室之前你要保持冷静 |
[18:26] | No. No, no. | 不 不行 不行 |
[18:27] | This came from the body of that lunatic. | 这是那个疯子身上的骨头 |
[18:28] | Do you want to live, Jim? | 你还想活吗 吉姆 |
[18:32] | Yes. | 想 |
[18:34] | There you go. | 那就行了 |
[18:44] | Hey, Jim. Look at me, okay? | 吉姆 看着我 好吗 |
[18:46] | Right in the eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[18:54] | You’re doing great, Jim. You’re doing great. | 你表现很好 吉姆 你表现很好 |
[19:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:03] | Hey, you did great. | 你表现很好 |
[19:06] | Okay, here we go. Lean forward. | 好了 可以了 向前倾 |
[19:09] | There you go. We’re almost done. | 好了 马上就好了 |
[19:11] | There it is. Good job. | 可以了 非常好 |
[19:15] | – Keep an eye on him? – Yeah. | -看着他点 -好的 |
[19:17] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[19:24] | Can you toss a sheet on that for me? | 你能帮我把他盖起来吗 |
[19:25] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[19:37] | No adhesion between the lung and chest wall. | 肺和胸壁之间没有粘连 |
[19:46] | All right, calm down. | 没事的 冷静点 |
[19:50] | Hey, what’s your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么 小可爱 |
[19:52] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[19:52] | Oh, that’s a beautiful name. | 这名字真好听 |
[19:54] | You know, I had an Aunt Ruby. | 我有个婶婶也叫露比 |
[19:56] | She made these pancakes stuffed with blueberry jam. | 她会做一种填满了蓝莓酱的煎饼 |
[19:58] | I still dream about them. | 我做梦都想吃 |
[20:00] | She would make this special batter, | 她还会做一种特殊的面糊 |
[20:03] | some family recipe. | 祖传的食谱 |
[20:04] | Then she’d cook ’em up | 她把东西稍微处理一下 |
[20:06] | and then make a little cut in the side | 在边上开一个小口 |
[20:07] | and inject the blueberry jam with a special straw. | 用一种特殊的吸管把蓝莓酱塞进去 |
[20:13] | Aw, God, this is the last one. | 老天 最后一个了 |
[20:17] | Again, we have word of an event… | 我们得到消息… |
[20:19] | I was just outside, sir. | 我就在外面 老大 |
[20:20] | I’m telling you, that is not the case. | 我跟你说了 不是那样的 |
[20:21] | There’s still people in the street that need to be moved | 街上还有好多人需要转移 |
[20:24] | because we can’t confirm or deny a damn thing right now. | 因为我们无法确认那个东西到底是什么 |
[20:26] | For now, but there’s a fire in the ceiling | 暂时如此 但天花板发生了小火灾 |
[20:28] | that apparently needs controlling. | 需要先控制住火势 |
[20:29] | Halstead’s giving the Tower a boot in the ass as we speak, | 霍斯特德正在催总部那边 |
[20:32] | so we expect more support shortly. | 以便我们能尽快得到更多支援 |
[20:32] | More cruisers is exactly what I’m asking for, along with | 我要求的正是更多巡逻车还有 |
[20:34] | the bomb squad and the Joint Terrorist Task Force | 防弹小组和联合反恐小组 |
[20:35] | in case this guy wasn’t working alone. | 以防这个人不是单独行动 |
[20:36] | CFD was able to contain the victims in the ER, | 消防局已经将伤者控制在急诊室内 |
[20:38] | but Ebola was mentioned. | 但那个炸弹人提到了埃博拉 |
[20:40] | No one knows yet exactly what we’re dealing with, Sarge. | 现在没人知道那到底是什么 警长 |
[20:47] | No lie, lady. That suit makes me nervous. | 说真的 女士 你这身衣服让我紧张 |
[20:50] | Diane Claman. | 戴安·克莱门 |
[20:54] | I’m glad you’re here, Diane. Well, I mean– | 真高兴你来了 戴安 我是说 |
[20:55] | Just show me where he did it. | 带我去事发确切地点吧 |
[21:19] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[21:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:23] | Electrical fire might be spreading. | 电路起火可能扩散了 |
[21:25] | It’s up above the sprinklers. | 它扩散到洒水装置之上了 |
[21:27] | This could get ugly real fast. | 这个会很快恶化的 |
[21:28] | Well, we’re out of fire extinguishers. | 这里的灭火器都用完了 |
[21:30] | We got nothing to fight a fire with. | 我们没有灭火器材了 |
[21:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:33] | Grab that cart. | 推那个推车过来 |
[22:03] | Electrical system is burning. | 电路系统起火了 |
[22:05] | This place is gonna be filled with smoke in about five minutes. | 五分钟内这地方就会遍布浓烟 |
[22:10] | Chief? | 队长 |
[22:11] | Situation here has just gone from bad to worse. | 这里的情形越来越糟了 |
[22:13] | What is it, Casey? | 怎么了 凯西 |
[22:14] | Electrical fire in the ceiling. | 天花板上发生电路起火 |
[22:15] | We’re out of extinguishers. | 我们没有灭火器了 |
[22:18] | Okay, gonna need to get some CO2 extinguishers inside. | 好的 里面需要二氧化碳灭火器 |
[22:21] | Absolutely not, Wallace. | 当然不行 华莱士 |
[22:23] | Anyone who goes in there will be exposed to the contagion. | 进去的人会面临被感染的危险 |
[22:27] | That’s not something I can authorize. | 我不能授权这样的行动 |
[22:28] | I understand that, Sharon, | 我明白 莎伦 |
[22:29] | but I’ve got to give my men a fighting chance. | 但我得给我的队员一个努力抗争的机会 |
[22:32] | – I’ll do it. – I’m in. | -我来 -我也是 |
[22:34] | – Let’s go. – I’ll go in. | -干吧 -我进去 |
[22:35] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[22:38] | I can’t fight that. | 民意所向 |
[22:43] | Rice. Cruz. | 赖斯 克鲁兹 |
[22:46] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:10] | Let’s go to the back of the room. | 去房间的后面 |
[23:12] | – Room service. – This way. | -客房服务 -这边 |
[23:15] | I want one ladder here under this vent. | 在这个通风口下放一把梯子 |
[23:17] | I want one ladder here. | 一把梯子放这里 |
[23:19] | Rice, use that table on that side. | 赖斯 利用那边那张桌子 |
[23:21] | Got it. | 好的 |
[23:38] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[23:41] | Casey, how we doing with that fire? | 凯西 火势如何 |
[23:44] | Beating it down, Chief. | 正在灭火 队长 |
[23:46] | Making some headway, I think. | 我觉得有进展了 |
[23:48] | If those poor people inside weren’t panicked before… | 如果里面那些人没有骚动的话 |
[23:54] | – Rice! – Got it. | -赖斯 -拿住了 |
[23:55] | They’re doing their jobs. The firefighters are on it. | 他们正在履行义务 消防员正在处理 |
[24:06] | Someone! Can someone help us please? | 来人啊 来人帮帮我们 |
[24:09] | – Someone, please! – Please, please. | -来人啊 拜托了 -拜托了 |
[24:10] | – You must let us in. – I’m sorry. | -你一定要让我们进去 -抱歉 |
[24:12] | We’ve had an accident here at the hospital, | 医院内部发生了事故 |
[24:14] | and we’ve quarantined off the ER. | 我们已经隔离了急诊室 |
[24:16] | Our son Aleem. | 我们的儿子阿利姆 |
[24:18] | He left a note apologizing for not being honest with us, | 他留了字条说很抱歉没有坦诚相告 |
[24:20] | that he was going to the ER to finish his quest. | 但他要去急诊室完成他的使命了 |
[24:24] | His quest? | 他的使命 |
[24:25] | Oh, God. Is he alive? | 老天 他还活着吗 |
[24:32] | Oh. Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:36] | – Ma’am? – It’s all right, officers. | -女士 -没关系 警官们 |
[24:38] | Come in. Come in, please. | 进来吧 请进 |
[24:43] | I think the police may want to speak with you. | 我觉得警方也许要和你们谈谈 |
[24:46] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[24:48] | This way. | 这边 |
[24:49] | Please. | 这边请 |
[24:57] | All clear. | 火灭了 |
[25:01] | I think that’s it, Lieutenant. | 我觉得火全灭了 副队长 |
[25:04] | – Fire’s out. – All clear! | -火已经灭了 -安全 |
[25:10] | Fire’s out, Chief. | 火灭了 队长 |
[25:11] | How’s that smoke situation? | “烟雾”情况如何 |
[25:13] | Hazy but manageable. | 烟雾弥漫 但还在控制之下 |
[25:16] | Guess we’re all in it now, huh? | 这下我们都在同一条船上了 |
[25:18] | How’s Severide? | 西弗莱德怎么样 |
[25:19] | Still unconscious. | 仍然昏迷 |
[25:21] | We don’t know. | 情况不确定 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:25] | You keep me posted. | 有情况及时通知我 |
[25:26] | Will do, Chief. | 好的 队长 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:30] | Detective. | 警探 |
[25:32] | The parents of… | 这是那人的父母… |
[25:36] | Hi. Please have a seat. | 你们好 请坐 |
[25:45] | Is there anything you can tell us? | 你们有什么要说的吗 |
[25:47] | He was a smart boy. | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
[25:50] | Always nice, helpful. | 一直很友善 乐于助人 |
[25:53] | This country has given our family so much. | 这个国家给了我们家太多 |
[25:56] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[25:59] | He claimed to be infected with something similar to Ebola. | 他说自己感染了近似埃博拉的病毒 |
[26:05] | From his work. | 肯定是因为工作关系 |
[26:08] | What do you mean, “From his work”? | “因为工作关系”是指什么 |
[26:10] | He was working at BHO Labs. | 他之前在BHO实验室工作 |
[26:12] | They study infectious diseases. | 他们专门研究感染性疾病 |
[26:14] | Good Lord. | 天哪 |
[26:15] | We got to get somebody down there right now. | 得马上派人过去 |
[26:16] | I’m on it. | 这就找人 |
[26:18] | – Antonio, where you at? – What else can you tell me? | -安东尼奥 你在哪里 -还有什么吗 |
[26:20] | Anything about who he might have been involved with, | 任何可能与他相关的人 |
[26:22] | planned this with? | 一起计划的人 |
[26:26] | You need anything, lady? | 需要什么吗 女士 |
[26:28] | A time machine? | 时光机有吗 |
[26:29] | You and me both. | 我也想要 |
[26:32] | When will you know whether or not we’re infected? | 什么时候能知道我们是不是被感染了 |
[26:34] | I’m running simultaneous molecular profiles, | 我正在检测他的同步分子特征 |
[26:36] | cellular evals, and blood panels. | 细胞数值 血小板数量 |
[26:38] | Also trying to cross match the over 250 infectious diseases | 并将250种感染性疾病与这个人可能携带的疾病 |
[26:41] | this guy might have been carrying. | 进行交叉对比 |
[26:43] | Sounds like a needle in a haystack. | 好像是大海捞针啊 |
[26:54] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[26:56] | My son. Wayne. | 我儿子 韦恩 |
[26:58] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[26:59] | He’s supposed to be 28, | 应该28岁了 |
[27:01] | but he’s going on 14. | 但永远停留在小孩子阶段 |
[27:04] | Well, he’ll grow out of it. | 他会长大的 |
[27:09] | I want to see my family. | 我想见我的家人 |
[27:16] | You’re gonna see them again. | 你会再次见到他们的 |
[27:22] | Hey. Any news on Severide? | 西弗莱德有消息了吗 |
[27:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:43] | The shrapnel between his ribs. I can’t– | 他肋骨之间的碎片 我无法… |
[27:46] | I can’t get the angle to grip it. | 无法找到合适的角度取出来 |
[27:49] | I need rib spreaders. | 给我拿肋骨牵开器 |
[27:51] | Go find me a thoracotomy tray. | 给我找个开胸术托盘来 |
[27:54] | Hey, you guys are doing great. | 你们表现很棒 |
[27:57] | I’m working on getting some food and water in here. | 我正想办法让人送水和食物进来 |
[28:00] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[28:11] | Hey, fireman. | 消防员 |
[28:12] | What’s the latest? | 最新消息是什么 |
[28:13] | Everyone’s doing all they can. | 所有人都在竭尽全力 |
[28:15] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话什么鬼意思 |
[28:16] | No one is telling us anything! | 你们什么都不跟我们说 |
[28:18] | Hey. | 你干什么 |
[28:20] | You’re not helping. | 这样一点用都没有 |
[28:21] | So sit your ass down and quit being disruptive. | 你给我坐下 不要制造混乱 |
[28:42] | Matt! | 马特 |
[28:47] | I’m walking out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[28:49] | You’re gonna have to go through me. | 先通过我这关再说 |
[28:58] | 5 milligrams of Midazolam. | 5毫克咪达唑仑镇静剂 |
[29:00] | He’ll be out in a minute. | 让他分分钟安静下来 |
[29:01] | All right, there you go. That’s right. | 好 就是这样 做得很好 |
[29:03] | Close your eyes. Mm-hmm, take a little nap. | 闭上眼睛 睡一会儿吧 |
[29:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:14] | I need a thoracotomy tray. | 我需要开胸术托盘 |
[29:20] | – What do you got? – Not good. | -什么情况 -不妙 |
[29:22] | We need to patch in your brother. | 你兄弟要跟你通话 |
[29:27] | He was working with Marburg. | 他生前在研究马尔堡病 |
[29:29] | He injected himself with it. | 他自己注射了病毒 |
[29:32] | What’s Marburg? | 马尔堡病是什么 |
[29:34] | It’s a viral hemorrhagic fever. | 是一种病毒性出血热 |
[29:36] | The Soviets developed it as a biological weapon. | 苏联人研发出来作为生化武器用的 |
[29:38] | Ask them which strain of the Marburg virus. | 问问他们是那一株马尔堡病病毒 |
[29:41] | Yeah, which strain? | 哪一株 |
[29:43] | Ravn. | 雷文菌株 |
[29:45] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[29:46] | All right. | 先这样 |
[29:47] | Okay, so now I just have to see if he was past | 好 现在我只需要确认 |
[29:49] | the incubation period and actually infectious. | 他是经过了潜伏期还是真正感染了 |
[29:52] | And if he was past the incubation period? | 如果他经过了潜伏期呢 |
[29:58] | It means Aleem was a walking biological weapon. | 那阿利姆就是件移动生化武器 |
[30:23] | Here it is. | 拿来了 |
[30:24] | I need another set of hands. | 需要有个人来帮我 |
[30:26] | Tell me what to do. | 你尽管吩咐 |
[30:27] | Okay, when I say so, | 好 你听我口令 |
[30:30] | turn this and spread it open slowly. | 转动这个 慢慢撑开 |
[30:32] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -记住了 |
[30:37] | Now. | 动手 |
[30:42] | All right, that’s good. | 好 很好 |
[30:46] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[30:47] | I lost it again. | 又没有取到 |
[30:48] | Sats are dropping. 78%. | 血氧饱和度正在降低 78% |
[30:51] | Brett, I need you to take down the balloon on the ET tube | 布莱特 我需要你拿下气管插管上的氧气球 |
[30:53] | and push it into his right mainstem. | 将氧气管直接推入他的右主支气管 |
[30:55] | But then it won’t ventilate his left lung. | 那他的左肺就无法吸氧了 |
[30:58] | Then I’m gonna cut the inferior pulmonary ligament | 那我就只能切断他的肺下韧带 |
[30:59] | and move his lung out of the way. | 让他的肺闪一边去了 |
[31:05] | Ready? Now. | 准备 开始 |
[31:17] | One more piece… | 最后一块碎片 |
[31:28] | Got it. | 取出来了 |
[31:34] | Arterial bleeder. | 动脉出血 |
[31:50] | The shrapnel hit the intercostal artery. | 碎片割到了肋间动脉 |
[31:52] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[31:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:54] | I need a suture. | 给我缝合线 |
[32:08] | Heart rate normalizing. | 心率正恢复正常 |
[32:13] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征稳定 |
[32:21] | I love being wrong. | 出错真好 |
[32:30] | Severide’s stable, Chief. | 西弗莱德状况稳定了 队长 |
[32:40] | Hey, you. | 我说你 |
[32:42] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[32:44] | I need some blood. | 我需要血样 |
[32:45] | Okay. You good? | 好 我先离开一会儿 |
[32:50] | Aleem left a social media manifesto | 阿利姆在一系列煽动性网站上 |
[32:52] | to a series of what I would call inflammatory websites. | 留下了社交媒体宣言 |
[32:56] | Now, he posted links to articles on Abu Ghraib, | 他还发了很多关于阿布格莱布监狱 |
[32:59] | um, Paris shootings, Australia. | 巴黎枪击案以及澳大利亚的链接 |
[33:02] | Definitely wanted the world to know his footprints. | 他绝对是想让全世界知道他要干什么 |
[33:04] | So why the hospital? Why this? | 为什么选择医院 为什么 |
[33:06] | Lone wolves crave spectacle. | 孤狼渴望关注 |
[33:09] | To quote one of his tweets, | 他的一条推特写道 |
[33:11] | “I will turn where Americans go to be cured into a dying ground.” | 我要把美国人民去治病的地方变为死亡之所 |
[33:16] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[33:18] | He knew it would be newsworthy. | 他知道这样会有新闻价值 |
[33:20] | He was right. | 谁说不是 |
[33:35] | What’s this for? | 抽我的血干什么 |
[33:38] | In about 30 seconds, we’ll know if you’re all gonna die. | 30秒之后 我们就能知道你会不会死了 |
[34:09] | What is it? | 结果如何 |
[34:16] | Not contagious. | 没有感染 |
[34:23] | Influenza A tested positive, | 甲型流感监测结果呈阳性 |
[34:26] | but the Marburg virus didn’t have time to incubate. | 但马尔堡病毒没有足够时间潜伏 |
[34:29] | Whatever he had in his body died with him. | 他体内的东西随他而去了 |
[34:41] | Open up the ER. | 打开急诊室的门 |
[34:42] | On it. | 马上去 |
[34:43] | Hey, Chief. All clear. | 队长 一切安全 |
[34:45] | Not contagious. | 没有感染 |
[34:47] | We’re opening up the ER. | 我们要打开急诊室大门了 |
[34:57] | All right, let’s pull that out and get you home, partner. | 我们去把骨头取出来然后送你回家吧 伙计 |
[34:58] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[35:03] | There you go. | 来坐下 |
[35:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:43] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[36:44] | When are you gonna hear about your placement? | 你的职位安排结果什么时候下来 |
[36:47] | I don’t know. Soon, I’ve been told. | 不清楚 他们说快了 |
[36:50] | Well, I’m gonna miss you | 我会想念你 |
[36:51] | stinking up the front seat. | 搞臭车前座的日子 |
[36:53] | Well, that should explain | 原来你是因此 |
[36:55] | your liberal use of that cheap perfume. | 才用那种廉价香水的啊 |
[37:12] | All right, Detectives. | 好的 警探们 |
[37:13] | There’s only one detective here. | 这里只有一个警探 |
[37:15] | I’m a patrolman, but, you know, equally as important. | 我是巡警 但也同样重要嘛 |
[37:18] | All right. Well, cheers. | 好吧 干杯 |
[37:20] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[37:22] | We’re in the same unit. | 我们是同一个队的 |
[37:28] | Just a quick word. | 大家注意一下 |
[37:31] | Wanna take a moment | 耽误大家一会儿 |
[37:33] | and let you all get back to the fine cocktails | 然后就让大家继续喝莫利家的 |
[37:35] | that they serve here at Molly’s. | 上好鸡尾酒 |
[37:36] | Keep talking, Chief. | 继续夸啊 队长 |
[37:41] | To the good people at Chicago Med. | 敬芝加哥医院的好人 |
[37:44] | You made us proud today. | 今天你们让我们自豪 |
[37:46] | And we are very grateful for the service | 我们也非常感谢你们为我们大家 |
[37:49] | that you do for us and for the city. | 还有这个城市付出的一切 |
[37:53] | It’s not said enough. | 一切尽在不言中 |
[37:57] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[37:59] | We want you all to know | 我们想告诉大家 |
[38:00] | that every time those doors crash open, | 每次医院的大门打开 |
[38:02] | there are good people, strong people, | 都会有好人 坚强的人 |
[38:05] | people at the top of their game ready on the other side. | 技术一流的人时刻准备救死扶伤 |
[38:09] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[38:10] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[38:30] | This is– | 这… |
[38:32] | this is just a reaction to the stress of the day. | 只是因为今天压力太大 释放一下 |
[38:37] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[39:19] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[39:25] | I don’t remember any of it. | 我什么都不记得 |
[39:29] | Nothing? | 一点都没印象吗 |
[39:39] | Nothing. | 没有 |