Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] What do you think about a fun night out tomorrow? 你觉得明天晚上出去玩怎样
[00:03] I would much rather hang out at home 我宁愿去莫利酒吧喝酒
[00:05] and watch the Blackhawks game with you. 然后回家和你一起看黑鹰队的比赛
[00:07] I adore Cruz, but it’s not the life I want. 我喜欢克鲁兹 但这不是我想要的生活
[00:10] Scott Rice is going to join us for a shift, trial run. 斯科特·赖斯会和我们一起上次班 先试试看
[00:13] I earned that spot with hard work. 我也是凭努力才得到那个位置的
[00:16] Rice has the job. He needs it, trust me. 职位是赖斯的了 他需要这份工作 相信我
[00:18] I need it too. 我也需要啊
[00:20] You know who’s working over at Chicago Med? 你知道谁在芝加哥医院上班吗
[00:22] – Who? – April Sexton. -谁 -艾普尔·塞克斯顿
[00:23] Wow, Kelly. 凯利
[00:25] Let me take you out for a drink sometime. 我们有时间一起喝一杯吧
[00:26] – No, I don’t think so. – Why not? -我还是不去了 -为什么不去
[00:29] It actually takes being a od friend to earn my forgiveness. 只有做个称职的朋友才能得到我的原谅
[00:35] Oh, man. 天哪
[00:37] I haven’t been here in forever. 好久没来了
[00:39] Their hash browns are still the best hangover cure in Chicago. 他们的土豆煎饼来缓解宿醉最好不过了
[00:51] What? 怎么了
[00:52] Like old times. 她还是没变
[00:54] Hey, Scott. 斯科特
[00:55] Hey. 你好
[00:59] Come on, sit down. Sit down. 来 坐 坐
[01:02] What? 怎么了
[01:06] What? I got the band back together. 怎么了 我把咱们乐队的老成员都聚齐了
[01:10] So breakfast is on me 如果你能说出
[01:12] if you can tell me the name of the kid 八年级时在围墙后面跟米奇·德洛根打架的
[01:14] who fought Mitch Drogan behind the wall, eighth grade. 那个孩子叫什么名字 早餐就由我买单
[01:17] I have no idea. 我不知道
[01:18] Sure, you do. 不会吧
[01:20] The… 就是那个
[01:22] Japanese exchange student. 日本交换生
[01:23] – Oh, Shintaro? – Yes! -新太郎 -没错
[01:25] Shintaro Kitsuda. 光田新太郎
[01:26] Remember, he kicked off his shoes 记得吗 他把鞋子踢掉
[01:27] and went karate on Drogan’s ass? 然后用空手道踢德洛根的屁股
[01:31] See? See, this is good. 看 这样多好
[01:35] How are your folks? 你们怎么样
[01:36] Good. I told them I ran into you. 挺好 我告诉他们我遇见了你
[01:38] Oh, yeah? 然后呢
[01:39] They said they’d love to see you. 他们说很想见你一面
[01:41] They still do the Saturday night Frito pie. 他们还是会在周六晚上做墨西哥玉米片派
[01:44] – That right? – Mm-hmm. -是吗 -嗯
[01:50] Um, I should get a jump on inventory. 我还是先去查查库存
[01:54] You’re not gonna eat? 你不吃饭了啊
[01:55] I had a bagel at home. 我在家吃了个百吉饼
[01:59] Wait, are you avoiding Cruz? 等等 你是在躲克鲁兹吗
[02:03] – Shh! Shh. – You guys work together. -嘘 -你们在一起工作的啊
[02:05] You can’t run around the hallways 你总不能老像只受惊的兔子
[02:06] like a scared rabbit. 在大厅里乱逛吧
[02:08] – Sure, I can. – Trust me. -当然可以 -相信我
[02:09] If you’re gonna dump him, it’s better to just 如果你想甩掉他 最好还是
[02:11] rip the Band-Aid clean off, rather than– 直接一点 不然…
[02:25] What? 看我干嘛
[02:26] Brett loves fruit salad, hates cantaloupe. 布莱特喜欢水果沙拉 但却不爱吃哈密瓜
[02:29] I’m telling you boys, it’s the little things. 我跟你们说 别看是小事
[02:32] – They make all the difference. – Oh, yeah. -细节决定成败 -是啊
[02:34] I used to do things like that for Cindy all the time. 我以前也一直这么对辛迪的
[02:36] Now my idea of chivalry is 可现在我觉得
[02:38] I light a match when I use the john. 上厕所能招呼一声就算不错了
[02:41] Mills, your sister’s here. 米尔斯 你姐来了
[02:47] Hey! She’s awake. 你醒了啊
[02:49] How long was I out? 我睡了多久啊
[02:50] I’m fairly sure you slept about 15 hours. 我确定大概有15个小时
[02:54] Someone told me the jetlag is easier coming west, 我听说往西边走的时差反应可能轻一点
[02:56] but I don’t know. 真的假的
[02:57] Well, I only got two words out of you yesterday. 你昨天没说几句话就睡着了
[02:59] So how was it? 那么你觉得怎么样
[03:01] – Amazing. – Yeah? -很棒 -是吗
[03:02] Terrifying but amazing. 有些可怕 但很棒
[03:04] I saw the pictures you posted with the tents and shacks, 我看了你发的那些住帐篷的照片
[03:06] and then they started talking about Ebola nonstop on the news. 然后新闻里面就开始播埃博拉的肆虐
[03:09] But there’s hope, at least in Gambia. 但至少在冈比亚还有希望
[03:11] Yeah. 是啊
[03:12] Anyway, I’m glad I went, and I’m glad I’m home. 总之我很高兴我去了那儿 我也很高兴能回来
[03:14] Yeah. So good to see you. 见到你回来真好
[03:15] I missed you. 想死你了
[03:18] Tell me about this letter from the estate of Leonard Mills. 莱纳德·米尔斯的这封房产信是怎么回事
[03:20] Dad’s dad, right? 他是爷爷对吧
[03:21] Yeah, yeah. 是的
[03:22] You guys met while I was gone? 我不在这段时间你们见面了吗
[03:24] We talked, yeah. 我们谈过
[03:25] What was he like? 他人怎么样
[03:27] He was tough, but he came around. 他很强硬 但最后终于想明白了
[03:30] I think it ended on a good note, really. 我们之间的嫌隙应该算是化解了
[03:32] Well, we’re supposed to go see someone about his will. 我们应该跟人谈谈他的遗嘱问题
[03:35] Some attorney. They want to meet us today. 是个律师 他们希望我们今天能见面
[03:38] I’m on shift, but you go. 我要上班 你可以去啊
[03:41] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61. 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[03:44] Structure fire. 1100 South Hermitage. 建筑起火 南赫米提吉1100号
[03:45] – I got to go. – Yeah. -我得走了 -去吧
[03:46] I’ll check this out and fill you in. 我先去看看情况 然后告诉你
[03:48] Thank you. 谢了
[03:49] 1100 Hermitage, where’s that? Back of the Yards? 赫米提吉1100号是哪 有这地方吗
[03:51] Canaryville, two blocks from where I grew up. 就是卡纳维勒 离我长大的地方就两个街区
[04:19] Got a fire blowing on two floors. 大火正窜上二楼
[04:21] Only have time for a primary. Make it count. 只有时间初步搜救了 快点
[04:27] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么
[04:28] The wall socket just started sparking and– 墙上的插座突然冒火花…
[04:30] Anyone else in there? 还有人在里面吗
[04:31] My son, Alec, he’s still upstairs! 我儿子亚力克 他还在楼上
[04:35] All right, Herrmann, Dawson, top floor. 好的 赫尔曼 道森 去楼顶
[04:37] Otis, vent the roof. Mouch, with me. 奥蒂斯 去屋顶开通风口 穆奇跟我来
[04:42] Quickly, people. We are working on borrowed time. 大家抓紧 我们时间有限
[04:51] Fire department, call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[04:57] Herrmann! 赫尔曼
[04:59] Herrmann! 赫尔曼
[05:00] You’re too far ahead. 你走得太往前了
[05:02] All units, we have a flashover building. 所有小队注意 建筑闪燃
[05:05] You have one minute. 你们只有一分钟时间
[05:06] We got to go now! 我们得马上撤了
[05:11] Pull back, pull back! 撤退 撤退
[05:26] Pull back! 撤退
[05:41] Where’s Herrmann? 赫尔曼呢
[05:44] He was right on my heel, and then– 他本来紧跟着我的 然后…
[05:47] Herrmann, report. 赫尔曼 报告
[05:55] Hey, Chief, listen up. 队长 听着
[05:56] I’m stuck. I got to bail out. 我被困住了 得紧急突围
[05:58] I’m by the upper northwest window. 我在西北角的窗户边上
[06:00] Copy. 收到
[06:02] Rice, let’s get a 28-foot ladder up there now. 赖斯 马上架起八米五的梯子
[06:05] – On it. – Let’s go. -马上 -行动
[06:19] Hurry up with that ladder! 快点架梯子
[06:23] Okay. 好了
[06:29] Hang on, buddy. 挺住 伙计
[06:31] Got him? 接住了吗
[06:33] I got him. 接住了
[06:57] I got you, Herrmann. 好了 赫尔曼
[07:01] I’m hearing stridor. 有喘鸣声
[07:05] Oh, inhalation burns are really bad. 吸入性损伤真的很严重
[07:07] I’ll bag him. 我帮他输氧气
[07:08] Brett, use the IO drill to get a line. 布莱特 用骨内输液钻准备静脉注射
[07:15] How is he? 他情况怎么样
[07:16] Inhalation burns. We’re taking him to Chicago Med. 吸入性损伤 我们马上送他去芝加哥医院
[07:18] No, what’s happening? What are they doing? 怎么了 他们要干什么
[07:20] He’s gonna die! He’s gonna die. 他会死的 他会死的
[07:23] Hey, hey, hey, hey, easy! Easy, sir. 冷静 冷静 先生
[07:25] Easy, easy, easy. He’s in good hands. 冷静 他们会好好照顾他的
[07:27] They’re gonna take him to the hospital. 他们要送他去医院
[07:28] – No, no, let me go! – Hey, hey, listen! -不不 放开我 -听我说
[07:30] – He’s gonna die. – I know– -他会死的 -我知道
[07:31] I know how you feel, all right? 我知道你的感受
[07:33] But you got to let the medics do their thing. 但你得让急救人员来处理
[07:35] Listen, your boy’s gonna pull through. 听我说 你儿子肯定不会有事
[07:37] And when he does, he’s gonna need his dad. 等他好了 他会需要爸爸
[07:40] Okay? All right? 知道吗 好吗
[07:42] Okay. 好
[07:44] Deep breaths. 深呼吸
[07:46] Take some deep breaths. 深呼吸
[07:48] All right? You got to stay strong. 知道吗 你得坚强
[08:10] What’s the word? 情况如何
[08:12] I don’t know. 不知道
[08:14] It was a tough intubation, 好不容易给他插上管
[08:14] but we got him there alive. 但送去医院时他还活着
[08:17] He’s on a ventilator. 他现在用呼吸机呼吸
[08:18] Damage to his lungs and trachea, but the doctors are optimistic. 虽然肺部和气管有损伤 但是医生很乐观
[08:23] Hey, how you holding up? 你还好吗
[08:24] I’m fine. I’m just spent. 我没事 就是累了
[08:26] I think I’m gonna hit the laundry 我先去洗洗衣服
[08:27] before we get called again. 一会儿又该出警了
[08:41] Impressive bailout this morning. 今早紧急突围干得漂亮
[08:43] You’re lucky no one from the academy was there. 还好学院那边没人在场
[08:47] They’d have you teaching classes until the end of time. 否则他们会让你在那里上一辈子课了
[08:50] It’s all muscle memory. 都是肌肉记忆而已
[08:51] Just proves that my biceps are smarter than I am. 只能证明我的肱二头肌比我聪明
[08:56] I’m writing up my report. 我在写报告
[08:57] A little disconnect here. 这里有点小出入
[09:00] When exactly did you and Dawson get separated? 你跟道森是什么时候分开的
[09:03] She said you were on her heel when she came out. 她说出来时你紧跟在她后面
[09:06] Not clear how you ended up in the nursery. 不清楚你怎么到了婴儿房
[09:08] It was sort of a split-second thing. 就是一瞬间的事
[09:10] Heard the kid. Took another route. 我听到孩子哭 就去另一边了
[09:14] Was that before or after the chief ordered the pull back? 那是在队长下令撤退之前还是之后
[09:27] It was one hell of a save, Herrmann. 你干得很漂亮 赫尔曼
[09:33] Thanks, Lieutenant. Appreciate it. 谢谢 副队 谢谢
[09:39] Hey, Chief needs to see you both in his office. 队长找你们俩去他办公室
[09:46] What’s going on? 怎么了
[09:47] – Close the door. – Hey. -关上门 -好
[09:48] Officers Burgess and Roman want to ask you a few questions 伯吉斯和罗曼警官想就今早的卡纳维勒火灾
[09:51] about the Canaryville fire this morning. 问你们几个问题
[09:53] Your company was first on the scene, right? 你们小队是最先到达现场的对吗
[09:55] That’s correct. 是的
[09:56] Any first impressions on how the fire started? 你们觉得火灾是如何发生的
[09:58] Best we can tell, it started upstairs in the bedroom. 最有可能是从楼上的卧室开始的
[10:01] The victim on the scene reported sparks 现场受害者说火星
[10:02] coming from an electrical socket. 是从一个插座迸发出来的
[10:04] This victim, he’s the guy living there, right? 你说的受害者就是那里的住户对吧
[10:06] Ed Slater, father of the kid? 艾德·斯莱特 孩子的父亲
[10:09] I didn’t catch his name, but I believe so. 我不知道他的名字 但应该是的
[10:11] Was he acting unusual or erratic? 当时他有异常举止吗
[10:13] His kid was getting an IV drilled into his leg, 他儿子要在大腿上静脉注射
[10:15] so how else would he be? 他能好到哪里去
[10:17] What’s this about exactly? 到底是怎么回事
[10:19] PD received an email from somebody 有人给警局发了封邮件
[10:21] claiming to be a former friend of Slater. 声称自己以前跟斯莱特是朋友
[10:23] The friend thought Slater may have somehow been responsible 那个朋友认为斯莱特是火灾的罪魁祸首
[10:26] for the fire in a criminally negligent way. 他犯有疏忽杀人罪
[10:30] And how would this person know that? 这个人是怎么知道的
[10:33] Show them. 给他们看看
[10:45] Oh, dude, no. I’m so wasted. 伙计 天哪 嗨爆了
[10:49] Come on, hey, man. 来 伙计
[10:51] Let me see you light another bowl, man. 你快再来一次 伙计
[10:57] Come on, let me see you light it up. 快 快点起来
[11:01] Hey, dude. Come on. 伙计 给我
[11:03] Let me in on that, Eddie. 让我来 埃迪
[11:06] No, man. You can’t do that, man. 不 伙计 你不能那样
[11:08] Oh, my God. 天呐
[11:09] Did he just blow smoke in the kid’s face? 他是把烟吹到那孩子的脸上了吗
[11:11] Yeah. 是的
[11:16] That’s not cigarette smoke, is it? 那不是香烟吧
[11:18] Meth or crack. 冰毒或海洛因
[11:20] Those pipes burn hot and stay hot. 这种烟烧劲很大 残留性也很强
[11:23] Our guys think it may have caused the fire. 我们觉得可能是因此才着的火
[11:26] I spoke to this guy, father to father. 我还作为一个父亲跟这人谈过
[11:30] Where is he? 他在哪
[11:31] Gone. Checked himself out of the ER. 跑了 自己离开了急诊室
[11:33] I mean, until we got hold of that video, 在我们拿到视频之前
[11:34] nobody had any reason to suspect. 根本没人怀疑过他
[11:36] You’re saying this scumbag’s in the wind? 你是说这混球跑路了吗
[11:38] Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[11:39] OFI’s coordinating with our detectives. 火灾调查办正在与我们的警探合力追查
[11:41] We have boots on the ground. 我们手上有线索
[11:42] We’ll find him. 一定能找到他的
[11:51] And the whole while, he’s just laughing 整个过程中 他都在笑
[11:53] like some kind of game or something. 好像是什么游戏似的
[11:56] Whatever this guy gets, it is not enough. 怎么惩罚这个人渣都不为过
[12:02] Hey. You okay? 你没事吧
[12:06] Long way from it, Lieutenant. 怎么会没事 副队
[12:11] Listen, I know folks in that neighborhood from way back. 我认识住在那的一些人很久了
[12:17] Folks who would tell me things that they’d never tell a cop. 那些人会告诉我一些绝对不会告诉警察的事
[12:25] Guys, mount up. We’re gonna take a ride. 伙计们 准备准备 咱们出去转转
[12:50] On your left. 你的左边
[12:51] The porch with the astroturf. 门廊铺着人工草皮那家
[12:58] Grab your Halligans. 带上铁铤
[12:59] We walk the perimeter like we’re checking a gas leak. 我们在周围走走 假装在检查煤气泄露
[13:02] Keep your eyes open. 大家都注意
[13:13] Another fire? 又着火了吗
[13:15] No, sir. 不 先生
[13:16] Just some questions. 只是来问几个问题
[13:19] I don’t know if you remember me, 我不知道你还认不认得我
[13:20] but I lived around the corner years ago. 但我好多年前就住在街角那边
[13:23] Bill Herrmann’s boy? 比尔·赫尔曼的儿子
[13:25] Christopher. 克里斯托弗
[13:26] My holy hell. 我的老天啊
[13:28] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[13:29] A firefighter of all the damn fool things. 都当上消防员了
[13:32] Say, question for you. 我有个问题
[13:38] You still keep tabs on the block? 你还是会关注这地方的人吗
[13:41] Not like I used to. 没以前那么关注了
[13:45] What about that family from the fire? 那着火的那家人呢
[13:46] Not much of a family. 不算什么一家人吧
[13:48] That fella, uh, Ed, he’s a doper. 艾德那家伙是个瘾君子
[13:51] He got the house when his aunt died. 他阿姨去世后他继承了房子
[13:54] Baby’s mom is in Cook County for possession. 孩子他妈因为私藏毒品被关在库克郡监狱里
[13:57] She left the child with him. 她把孩子丢给了他
[14:00] Terrible idea. 造孽啊
[14:02] Yeah. 是啊
[14:03] Oh, that boy. 那孩子
[14:05] That boy, did he… 那孩子 他…
[14:07] Critical condition. 生命垂危
[14:11] I’ll never understand this world. 我真是不懂这个世界
[14:13] The father. 那个父亲
[14:15] Any idea where he’s holed up? 你知不知道他可能藏哪去
[14:17] Your guess is as good as mine. 我跟你一样毫无头绪啊
[14:19] Oh, but at noon every day, 不过每天中午
[14:25] there’s one place he’s guaranteed to show up. 他肯定会出现在一个地方
[14:34] Any luck with the old man? 那老头有提供什么信息吗
[14:36] Nada. 没有
[14:39] Truck 81. Squad 3. Ambo 61. 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[14:54] This is so messed up, man. 这简直一团糟 伙计
[14:56] He was–he was slamming around the turn, 他刚在耍一个急转弯
[14:57] laying down a perfect stripe, you know? 划出一条完美的弧线
[14:58] And it just got away from him. 然后就突然失控了
[15:00] Everybody back away. 所有人都让开
[15:02] Give us room to work. 给我们腾出点地方
[15:03] Mouch, Otis, clear this crowd. 穆奇和奥蒂斯疏散人群
[15:05] We need tools, extinguishers. 我们需要工具 灭火器
[15:07] We have to get the car off the pole 我们得先把车子从杆子边挪开
[15:09] before we free either one of them. 才能把他们救出来
[15:10] Casey, Mills, and Brett, check on the girl. 凯西 米尔斯和布莱特看看这女孩怎么样了
[15:13] See if it’s safe to bring this mess away from her. 看看能不能把她从这堆东西里救出来
[15:15] On it. You heard him? 马上 你听到了吗
[15:17] Yeah. She might have crush syndrome, okay? 听到了 她可能有挤压综合征
[15:19] I’m gonna run an IV, prep an amp of sodium bicarb. 准备静脉注射 准备碳酸钠推注
[15:21] All right. 好的
[15:22] Hey, guys, let’s cut these roof posts 伙计们 咱们先把这粱柱弄断
[15:24] and hook a cable. 牵一根钢索上去
[15:25] Don’t move it till we get it away from the column, all right? 在搬离柱子之前都不要动 知道了吗
[15:27] Got it. 没问题
[15:32] Where’s my girl? 我的宝贝呢
[15:33] Jenna! 詹娜
[15:35] Quit yanking around, you moron. 别喊了 你个傻帽
[15:36] You already did enough for her. 你已经把她害得够惨了
[15:38] Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[15:39] Grab the mini cutters. 把微型切割机拿来
[15:40] Girl’s leg is trapped. We need to pry it free. 这姑娘的腿卡住了 我们得把这个切开
[15:49] It’s tangled at the base. 跟基盘缠在一起了
[15:50] We’ll need to get under the car. 我们得钻到车下去
[15:52] I can do it. No problem. 交给我 没问题
[15:54] Okay. 好的
[15:57] How we looking? 她怎么样
[15:58] Her pulse is weak, rapid. 她的脉搏很微弱 但是很快
[16:00] I’m gonna empty the bag, overload her with fluids. 我给她加大注射剂量先稳住她
[16:02] All right. 好的
[16:06] It’s okay. We’re gonna get you out. 没事的 我们一定救你出来
[16:08] I got it, Casey, but you got to go slow. 接上了 凯西 但你要慢点
[16:10] I got a ruptured fuel line here. 车底有条破裂的输油管
[16:12] Copy that. 收到
[16:13] Anything goes wrong, you back out quick. 一旦不对劲 赶紧撤出来
[16:16] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 快啊 快啊
[16:19] Oh, no! No! 不 不好
[16:33] That was close. 真险
[16:36] All clear? 行了吗
[16:37] Yeah. Good to go. 是 可以开始了
[16:38] All right, Tony, now. 好 托尼 开始
[16:45] It’s okay. 没事的
[16:49] Hold on. It’s gonna be okay. 坚持住 会没事的
[16:55] Keep an eye on that fuel line. 注意点那条输油管
[17:00] We got you. 交给我们吧
[17:02] You’re okay. 没事了
[17:05] Slide her up. 放上担架
[17:06] All right, good. 好 很好
[17:08] Good. 很好
[17:21] Okay, heart rate’s stable. 好 心率稳定
[17:23] – No shock. – Good. -没有颤动 -很好
[17:24] Lift her up. 抬她起来
[17:26] Good. 很好
[17:27] Take over this part, man. 交给我们吧 伙计
[17:43] Okay, let’s get him out. 好 抬他出来
[17:49] Easy, buddy, we’re not done yet. 别动 老兄 还没好呢
[18:16] What’s your read? 你什么感觉
[18:20] He’s got that look in his eyes. 看眼神他挺生气
[18:21] Parents hurting their kids, it flips a switch. 父母伤害孩子 有点惹毛他了
[18:24] Yeah. 是啊
[18:26] Stick near him. 陪着他
[18:27] Make sure he knows he’s not alone. 不要让他觉得孤单
[18:28] Copy that. 没问题
[18:40] Did you draw night watch? 你今晚守夜吗
[18:42] Oh, no, I’m just– I just couldn’t sleep. 不 我就是睡不着
[18:44] There’s coffee on if you want some. 还有咖啡 如果你想喝的话
[18:45] Oh, I am singularly focused on stress eating. 我只想化压力为食欲
[18:50] Cruz wants to take me out to dinner tomorrow night. 克鲁兹明晚想带我出去吃饭
[18:53] Yeah? 是吗
[18:56] I’m gonna rip off the Band-Aid. 我准备提分手了
[18:59] Oh, man. I’m sorry about that. 天呐 很遗憾
[19:04] Trust me, I know. It sucks. 相信我 我懂的 感觉很不好
[19:07] Am I just punishing myself for finding a good guy? 我是在惩罚自己找到个好男人吗
[19:11] I’m not crazy. Am I? 我没疯吧
[19:14] What answer are you looking for here? 你想听什么答案
[19:15] He’s literally the nicest man in Chicago. 他真心是芝加哥最好的男人了
[19:19] Oh, I am a terrible, horrible, awful person. 我真是渣到不行
[19:24] No. No, you’re not. 不 你没有
[19:27] You’re just– you’re just not in love. 你只是…不爱他而已
[19:31] I was, 我倒是爱凯西
[19:32] and I couldn’t make it work. 但还是没成功
[19:35] So what the hell do I know? 我又懂什么呢
[19:46] Look at us. 看看我俩
[19:49] Look at us. 看看我俩
[19:54] So, uh, I was thinking around 7:00? 我想就七点左右吧
[19:57] Cool. 好
[19:58] And, uh, you deserve something special for a change. 我们尝试个新地方吧
[20:02] How about that place on Rush 就拉什街上你一直
[20:04] that you’ve been wanting to try? 想去的那家怎么样
[20:05] The one with the, uh, number sign instead of a name? 招牌是个数字符号不是正经名字的那家
[20:09] – Hashtag? – Yeah. -“标签”吗 -对
[20:11] I thought you said that place was too pretentious. 我以为你觉得那里太做作了
[20:13] Well, I should probably try it before I judge it, right? 我该先体验了再评判 对不对
[20:17] Okay. 好的
[20:18] Sounds like a plan. I’ll see you tonight. 听起来不错 今晚见
[20:33] Hey, sweetie, uh, I got to make a run 亲爱的 我要去分销商那
[20:35] to the distributor, but then I’ll be home 跑一趟 但之后我会
[20:37] straight after that, okay? 马上回家的 好吗
[20:40] Tell the kids I love them. 跟孩子们说我爱他们
[20:41] Give them a kiss. 亲他们一下
[20:43] You good? 你还好吗
[20:45] I’m fine. 很好
[20:47] Seriously, I appreciate you guys looking out for me. 说真的 我很感谢你们关心我
[20:50] But you got to stop treating me like I’m made of glass. 但别那么谨小慎微的好吗
[20:58] I’m gonna take Logan 我今天要带洛根
[20:59] to the Science and Industry Museum today. 去科技工业博物馆
[21:01] You want to tag along? 想一起吗
[21:02] They still got the submarine. 那里潜水艇还在
[21:04] No, thanks. I got plans. 不 谢了 我还有事
[21:06] What kind of plans? 什么事
[21:07] Plans that don’t involve submarines. 跟潜水艇无关的事
[21:13] It’s like the Garden of Eden 在芝加哥的寒冬里
[21:14] in the middle of a Chicago winter. 这里就像伊甸园
[21:17] It’s good to see you. 见到你真好
[21:19] I’m glad that we reconnected, sincerely. 我很高兴我们又联系上了 真的
[21:22] Okay. 好吧
[21:23] I mean it. 我是真心的
[21:28] The summer I stayed at your house 我住在你家的那个夏天
[21:29] was probably the biggest turning point in my life. 或许是我人生中最大的转折点
[21:35] Things could have gone a whole lot different for me, 如果他们不收留我 事情可能
[21:37] if your parents hadn’t taken me in. 和现在大不一样了
[21:39] That was me, though. 那是因为我
[21:41] I talked to them and said I have this friend 我跟他们说 我有个朋友
[21:44] – who’s got no place to live. – I– -没有地方住 -我…
[21:45] And–and when we got back to school, senior year, 而等又开了学 上了高三
[21:49] guess who acted like he didn’t know who I was. 猜猜是谁装作我们根本不认识
[21:51] Okay. I was embarrassed. 好吧 我当时觉得很丢脸
[21:52] No kidding. 当然
[21:53] Not of you, of me. 不是因为你 是我
[21:56] It was my dad. 因为我爸爸
[22:01] What he did. 他的所作所为
[22:05] My mom walked in on them. Did you know that? 我妈妈刚好撞见了他们 你知道吗
[22:07] No. 不知道
[22:07] In our house. In their bed. 在我们家 在他们床上
[22:11] It was a teacher, April. 她是个老师 艾普尔
[22:12] A teacher from our school. 我们学校的老师
[22:16] And my mom comes to me, 我妈妈来找我
[22:17] and I’m all but, what, 16 years old 我那时候才 十六岁吧
[22:19] and asked me how long I’d known, 她问我知道多久了
[22:21] as if I’d been helping all along. 就好像我一直在帮我爸似的
[22:23] That’s–that’s not your fault. 那 那不是你的错
[22:25] Yeah, but it didn’t feel like it. 对 但感觉却不是那样
[22:27] And when my mom checked out… 我妈妈离开时
[22:31] or, uh… 或者说
[22:34] checked herself in… 去阎王爷那里报到…
[22:38] Whatever. 随便吧
[22:40] So maybe when school started and, you know, 所以学校开学之后
[22:43] I heard everyone whispering, you know, 我听到每个人都在窃窃私语
[22:48] I didn’t handle it that well. 就没有处理好这事
[22:50] Yeah, you didn’t. 是的 你没处理好
[22:53] I know, and I’m sorry. 我知道 对不起
[22:54] It’s just, the thing is, when I look at you, 只不过 说实话 每当我看着你
[22:58] I see that guy, 就能看到那个人
[23:00] the one who shut me out. 那个把我拒之门外的人
[23:02] Well, this guy is sorry. 这个人很抱歉
[23:05] And this guy doesn’t even know that guy anymore. 而且这个人跟那个人已经绝交了
[23:10] It make take me a while to believe that. 我需要一些时间才能相信
[23:13] I understand. 我理解
[23:22] You have got to see this menu, bro. 你必须得看看这菜单 老兄
[23:24] Half of it’s gibberish. 一半都是胡扯
[23:26] “In the interest of protecting 为了让我们的食物
[23:28] “Our food’s natural color palette, 保持原有的色泽
[23:31] “We kindly request that all of our guests 我们真诚要求所有客人
[23:34] wear only dark colors.” 只能穿深色服装
[23:36] Why in the world are you doing this to yourself? 你到底为什么这么跟你自己过不去
[23:39] Because I’m worried, man. 因为我很着急 哥们
[23:41] I hear you, but… 我懂 但是
[23:43] But what? 但是什么
[23:45] You think I got no shot? 你觉得我没有机会对吗
[23:47] Only so long meat loaf can hold on to prime rib, right? 只有肉糜卷才能配得上上等牛排 对吗
[23:51] No, man. 不对 哥们
[23:54] Just saying, any girl that makes you 我的意思是任何让你觉得
[23:55] feel like meat loaf isn’t prime rib. 自己是肉糜卷的姑娘 都不是上等牛排
[24:01] At least not your prime rib. 至少不是你的上等牛排
[24:15] Help you with something? 有什么可以帮您吗
[24:17] Cup of coffee, black. 一杯清咖啡
[24:19] There’s a diner down the street. 这条街尽头有家餐馆
[24:21] I’m not down the street, am I? 我不在街尽头啊
[24:33] Where do you think you’re going, huh? 你想去哪儿啊
[24:36] You almost burned your kid alive! 你差点活活烧死你儿子
[24:40] You expect to just get away with it, huh? 你还想轻松脱罪啊
[24:43] Answer me! 回答我
[24:44] Stop! Stop! 住手 住手
[24:47] It’s over. 好了
[24:48] It’s over. Hey! 好了 住手
[24:51] Look at him. 你看看他
[25:02] Yeah, I need the 21st District. 喂 我需要接通21区警局
[25:04] Trying to reach Officers Burgess and Roman. 我想找伯吉斯警官和罗曼警官
[25:15] I never meant to hurt him. 我不是故意想伤害他
[25:16] Save it. 省省吧
[25:18] Looks like he got a little facial work done. 看来他吃了点苦头啊
[25:19] Almost didn’t recognize him. 差点认不出他了
[25:21] Bar was a pretty rough place. 酒吧是个鱼龙混杂的地方
[25:23] Must have gotten in a fight before we got there. 肯定是我们到之前跟人打架了
[25:25] Yeah, well, it’s a rough and tumble world. 是啊 世界这么乱
[25:27] The report’s in from the CFD. 芝加哥消防局的报告出来了
[25:29] The fire was caused by an embering crack pipe, 火灾起因是快克[毒品]烟管的余火
[25:31] so we can officially add arson to the list of charges. 所以我们可以正式立案起诉他纵火了
[25:34] Yeah, thanks again for the heads-up. 好的 谢谢你们的消息
[25:36] Yeah. 没事
[25:38] So that’s it then? 那就这样了吗
[25:40] Why? 怎么
[25:42] Something else you need to tell us? 还有别的事需要告诉我们吗
[25:45] Nah, we’re good. Thanks again, guys. 没了 没事了 谢谢你们
[25:49] Come on. Let’s go. 好了 走吧
[25:53] I only wanted to rattle his cage a bit. 我就只想给他点教训
[25:55] It’s rattled. 已经给了
[26:01] You tell Chief yet? 你跟队长说了吗
[26:02] No. You can do that if you want. 没有 你要是想说你去
[26:05] Or not. You were off duty, and as far as I’m concerned, 不说也行 你下班了 我只知道
[26:08] you went home and hung out with your family. 你回家陪家人去了
[26:26] Listen, Joe, before we get too deep into dinner– 乔 在我们开始吃饭之前
[26:30] How do you order the steak? It’s only listing desserts. 这要怎么点牛排 这里只写了甜品
[26:33] Um, you gotta– you gotta press on the plate. 你得 你得按住屏幕
[26:35] – What? – The– -什么 -那个
[26:57] Hey. How’s about a toast? 祝个酒好吗
[27:00] Okay. 好啊
[27:04] Um, here’s to… 敬…
[27:07] leaping into the unknown. 探索未知
[27:23] Joe, I just need to say– 乔 我想跟你说…
[27:25] You know, before you say anything, 在你开口之前
[27:27] let me talk. 让我先说
[27:30] Okay. 好
[27:36] Um, I like you, Sylvie, 我喜欢你 希尔薇
[27:38] and our time together has been wonderful. 而且我们在一起的日子很幸福
[27:50] But– 但是
[27:52] He dumped me. 他甩了我
[27:54] You mean you dumped him. 你是说你甩了他吧
[27:56] No, I mean he was the dumper. I was the dumpee. 不是 我是说他甩我 我被甩
[28:00] Uh… okay. 好吧
[28:03] Yeah, yeah, he said it. 是的 是的 他先提的
[28:05] Well, this is– this is a good thing, right? 这是 这是件好事 对吗
[28:07] I mean, this is what you wanted. 这不正是你想要的吗
[28:11] Right? 对吧
[28:12] Yeah, I mean, of course. 是啊 没错
[28:13] I’d just been building it up to– 我本来也一直想…
[28:17] I mean, he said he wanted me to be happy 他说他想让我快乐
[28:18] and that we both shouldn’t have to try so hard, 我们本不该那么辛苦
[28:21] and then he said something about meat loaf and prime rib and– 然后他说了什么肉卷和上等牛排…
[28:26] Where’s the wine? 酒在哪里
[28:28] Yup. Coming right up, girl. 马上拿来 妹子
[28:36] A restaurant? In North Carolina? 餐馆 在北卡罗莱纳
[28:37] It’s ours. 是我们的
[28:40] What’d you say to him? 你跟他说什么了
[28:41] Nothing. I– 什么都没说 我…
[28:44] I guess he was looking for forgiveness. 他应该是想寻求原谅
[28:46] I gave it to him. 我原谅他了
[28:47] Well, it worked. 看来管用了
[28:49] He left us this restaurant in his will. 他在遗嘱中把这家餐馆留给了我们
[28:51] – Wow. – I know. -太棒了 -是啊
[28:53] So how much do you think we can get for it? 你觉得这餐馆值多少钱
[28:56] Or– 或者
[28:59] Or what if we take a crack at opening it? 或者我们可以经营一下试试
[29:06] You’re serious? 你是认真的吗
[29:07] Mom lost the Cortland Street Grill, 妈妈失去了科特兰烧烤店
[29:08] and now we’re being handed a second chance. 现在第二次机会来了
[29:13] It’s fate, Peter. 这是命运 彼得
[29:14] I have my fate. It’s here. 我有属于自己的命运 就在这里
[29:16] I’m finally about to get back on Squad. 我终于要重回救援队了
[29:19] What has this job given you, Peter? 你从这份工作中得到了什么 彼得
[29:24] It took Dad, it took everything you had, 它夺走了爸爸 夺走了你的一切
[29:26] it messed with your health, 还破坏了你的健康
[29:28] and you keep going back for more. 你却一直想为它付出更多
[29:31] That’s not fair. 不能这么说
[29:32] At the grill, we had something that was ours. 开烧烤店的时候我们有属于自己的东西
[29:34] We were together, and we had fun, right? 我们在一起很开心 对吗
[29:38] We could do this. 我们可以的
[29:40] You and me and Mom, you know we can do this. 你我还有妈妈 你知道我们一定能成功
[29:46] It’d mean so much to her. 这对她来说肯定意义重大
[29:56] Okay, that is all for now. Y’all stay safe out there today. 暂时就这些了 大家今天出勤都小心
[30:00] You’re all dismissed. 解散吧
[30:08] You okay, buddy? 你没事吧 兄弟
[30:09] Yeah, man, you know, better than expected. 没事 比想象中的要好
[30:12] Brett and I are gonna be friends, and, 我和布莱特会做回朋友
[30:15] you know, there was just so much pressure. 我们在一起时压力太大了
[30:16] Totally. 谁说不是
[30:18] Just want to rest up for a while. 就想先休息一下
[30:20] Of course. 随你
[30:22] What happened to your hand? 你的手怎么回事
[30:26] Lee Henry dropped a tire iron on it. 李·亨利把拆轮胎棒砸到我手上了
[30:28] Yeah, why would Lee Henry have a tire iron? 李·亨利拿拆轮胎棒干什么
[30:32] Those days are coming, Dad. 你儿子也会有那一天的 他爸
[30:37] Anyone hear news on the boy? 有人有那个孩子的消息吗
[30:39] The bleed is resolved, but they had to put a shunt in 血已经止住了 但是医生为了减轻他的脑肿胀
[30:41] to reduce brain swelling. 不得不放进了分流器
[30:43] Sounds bad. 好像很严重
[30:45] She said it was a routine procedure. 她说那是个例行手术
[30:52] Uh, hey, Otis. 奥蒂斯
[30:53] Oh, hi. 是你啊
[30:54] I don’t know if Joe said what happened. 不知道乔有没有说过我们的事
[30:57] Yeah, yeah, he did. Sorry. 他说了 很遗憾
[30:59] Oh, no, it’s okay. 没事
[31:01] It’s for the best and everything. 这样对谁都好
[31:02] Just–he left a couple of things at my place, and this… 不过 他还有几件东西在我那里 这个
[31:06] I’m pretty sure he borrowed from you. 应该是他从你这里借的吧
[31:08] – Ah. – It’s got your name inside. -是 -上面有你的名字
[31:10] Totally. I’d– Thank you. 是我的 我…谢谢
[31:12] I’d forgotten I lent this, so– 我都忘记把这个借给他了 所以…
[31:14] It’s kind of embarrassing to admit, 虽然有点丢人
[31:15] but I was completely obsessed with those books in high school. 但我念高中的时候特别迷这种书
[31:18] Really? 真的吗
[31:18] Oh, Children of Dune, 《沙丘魔堡》
[31:20] way better than Heretics of Dune. 比《沙丘异端》多看多了
[31:22] I mean, honestly, for my money, 说实话 在我看来
[31:24] Children is the best in the series– 《沙丘魔堡》是整个系列最好的作品
[31:25] barring the original, of course. 当然 不包括原作
[31:27] Yeah. Children is– 是啊 《沙丘魔堡》…
[31:29] Anyway, I’m glad I could get it back to you, 总之 能还给你真是太好了
[31:31] and I gotta run. 我先走了
[31:45] What’s up? 怎么了
[31:46] Question. 问题
[31:47] Well, piece of advice, really. 其实是需要你的建议
[31:50] Shoot. 说吧
[31:51] Um, here’s the thing. 是这么回事
[31:56] I think I’m in love with Brett. 我好像爱上布莱特了
[31:58] Now, I know what you’re thinking, but get this. 我知道你会怎么看 但你听我说
[32:01] They broke up last night, and believe it or not, 他们昨晚分手了 不管你信不信
[32:04] Cruz is actually doing great about it. 其实克鲁兹跟她是和平分手
[32:05] So I think, if the time were to ever exist for me– 所以我觉得如果有机会…
[32:09] Otis, I’m gonna count to three. 奥蒂斯 我数三下
[32:12] On that count of three, you’re gonna break out 数完之后 你跟我好好解释一下
[32:14] of whatever state of denial you’re in 你为什么会觉得
[32:17] that leads you to believe that even looking 在自己好兄弟跟女朋友分手后第一天
[32:19] at your best friend’s ex the day after they broke up 你去追求这个好兄弟的前任
[32:22] is a good idea. 是个好主意
[32:23] I don’t– 我不…
[32:24] Ready? On three. 准备好了吗 数三下
[32:25] One, two– 一 二
[32:26] Actually, you know what? 其实 算了
[32:28] You got to two, and, um, 你数到二的时候
[32:31] and I was there with you. 我就明白了
[32:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:35] I don’t know what that– 我不知道那个…
[32:53] What’s going on? 怎么了
[32:54] Herrmann, we just got a call from Chicago Med. 赫尔曼 芝加哥医院那边刚打来电话
[32:58] Little Alec Slater, 小亚历克·斯莱特
[33:01] he developed a blood clot, half hour ago. 半小时前出现了血凝块
[33:04] Doctors are performing emergency surgery. 医生正在进行紧急手术
[33:07] The others just want to head over there. 其他人都想去看看
[33:11] I–Chief, can I– 我…队长 我能…
[33:13] Yeah, you can ride along with me, okay? 嗯 你可以跟我一起去
[33:15] – Yeah. – Let’s go. -好 -走吧
[33:22] Hey, sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰
[33:24] No, of course. 当然没有
[33:25] Listen, are you nearby Chicago Med? 你在芝加哥医院附近吗
[33:29] Yeah, I got someone who needs you. 嗯 有人需要你
[33:40] Afternoon, Christopher. 下午好 克里斯托弗
[33:41] Chaplain. 神父
[33:44] Any word on the boy? 那个男孩有消息了吗
[33:46] Uh, still in surgery. 还在手术
[33:49] No one seems to know anything beyond that. 除此之外大家什么都不知道
[33:52] He tell you what happened? What I did yesterday? 他跟你说发生什么事了吗 我昨天做的事
[33:56] I heard. 我听说了
[33:58] I’m not here to pass judgment, but, uh… 我不是来批评的 但是
[34:03] if it’s okay, I’d love it if you could help me understand, 如果你不介意 我很想听你跟我解释一下
[34:08] because the Christopher Herrmann I know 因为我认识的里斯托弗·赫尔曼
[34:10] is not a violent person. 并不是个暴力的人
[34:13] It wasn’t the Christopher you know, not yesterday. 昨天那个人不是你认识的里斯托弗
[34:19] That’s not an explanation. 这个解释我无法接受
[34:29] You know, Chap, 你知道 神父
[34:32] the one thing that I always loved about this job, 我之所以热爱这份工作
[34:37] win or lose, when you rush into a 1,000-degree house fire 是因为无论如何 当你冲进火场
[34:41] to save a little boy, 去救一个小男孩时
[34:44] you know you’re doing the right thing. 你知道你在做正确的事
[34:46] Something to be proud of. 这是令人骄傲的事
[34:49] But this kid… 但这个孩子
[34:52] I pulled him out 我救他出来
[34:55] just so can go through hell 反而让他经历了巨大的痛苦
[34:58] and maybe not make it at all. 可能他根本活不下来
[35:03] It shakes me, and I think… 这让我很震撼 我想…
[35:08] would it have been better– 如果是为他好…
[35:11] That’s not for us to know. 这我们就无从得知了
[35:14] I hear you, I do, 我明白 真的
[35:16] but it doesn’t change how it feels. 但是这无法改变我的感受
[35:19] The thing is, this wasn’t some random, chance thing. 重点是 这不是偶然事件
[35:25] This father put him there. 都是他爸爸害的他
[35:28] Kept just turning over and over in my head. 这件事一直在我脑海中 挥之不去
[35:32] Couldn’t stop. 根本停不下来
[35:36] Felt like I had to do something. 我觉得自己得做点什么
[35:40] Running into a burning building takes bravery, 冲进火场救人需要勇气
[35:44] but it also takes bravery to give the rest up to God. 但是把剩下的交给上帝也需要勇气
[35:54] I’m working on it, Padre. 我会努力 神父
[35:56] I’m not there, but I’m working on it. 虽然我还是无法理解 但我会努力
[36:26] I had a few moments, 我这会儿有点时间
[36:28] thought I’d sit with you folks for a while. 来跟你们一起坐坐吧
[36:29] Yeah, of course. 来吧
[36:34] Yeah? 喂
[36:37] Really? 真的吗
[36:40] You’re sure? 你确定吗
[36:42] No, no, not surprised exactly, just– 不不 不是惊讶 只是…
[36:47] Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[37:04] We reduced the size of the clot considerably, 我们成功减少了血凝
[37:07] but unfortunately, it was too little too late. 但很不幸 还是太晚了
[37:11] The damage was too severe. 他的伤情太严重
[37:13] The child slipped away during surgery. 孩子在手术中去世了
[37:21] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[38:13] I want to talk with you today 今天我想跟大家谈一个
[38:15] about a subject that touches every one of us. 所有人都深有感触的话题
[38:20] Loss. 失去
[38:22] Sometimes we are faced with things 有时我们会面对一些
[38:24] we think we just can’t handle… 无法面对之事…
[38:26] I heard back from Dr. Gochmann. 哥滋曼医生那边告诉我结果了
[38:30] And? 怎样
[38:31] I’m cleared for Squad. 我可以回救援队了
[38:40] I’m so proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[38:44] The death of a loved one, 心爱之人 父亲
[38:46] a father, a child, 孩子的去世
[38:52] and we strive to find the reason behind it all. 我们竭力去寻找这一切背后的原因
[38:56] Who needs a baby hug? 有人需要跟宝宝抱抱吗
[39:06] Hey, little man. 小家伙
[39:07] And when those reasons don’t make sense… 当我们无法理解那些原因时…
[39:10] It’s me. 是我
[39:11] We question God. 我们就质问上帝
[39:13] We look up and we say, “God, how could You do this to us?” 我们仰头问天 上帝 你怎能如此对我们
[39:17] Thank you, Mama. 谢谢 孩子他妈
[39:19] “How can You put so much on our plate?” 你怎能让我们承受如此之痛
[39:22] But we’re not operating on God’s timetable, are we? 但我们不是事事都按上帝的安排做
[39:26] We don’t understand God’s plan. 我们不理解上帝的计划
[39:29] How can we? 我们无法理解
[39:31] And let me tell you, this is where faith comes in. 我告诉大家 这时就需要大家拿出信念了
[39:44] Heard you guys still make Frito pie. 我听说你们还做墨西哥玉米片派
[39:46] They sure do. 当然了
[39:52] Faith can help us see His message in our own lives. 信念可以帮我们理解上帝的意图
[39:57] Perhaps this loss is there to teach us 可能这次失去是为了教会我们
[40:00] not to take the ones we love for granted, 不要把自己爱的人当做理所当然
[40:03] to cherish the simple, mundane moments, 要珍惜简单平凡的时光
[40:08] to love others as fiercely and as bravely 要尽一切所能去勇敢热烈而深情地
[40:12] and as compassionately as we can. 爱我们身边之人
[40:17] And in that love, human love, 只有心中有那份爱
[40:22] forgiving, relentless, 那份仁慈 不懈
[40:24] unconditional love, 无条件的爱
[40:29] you’ll find peace. 人才能找到安宁
[40:32] Amen. 阿门
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme