英文名称:Night Hunter
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Police are making a plea for information | 警察正在征集关于 |
[01:54] | for 24-year-old student, Alison Woods. | 24岁学生艾莉森·伍兹的信息 |
[01:56] | My daughter, Sarah Collins, vanished nine days ago. | 我的女儿萨拉·柯林斯九天前失踪了 |
[02:00] | Emily Phillips was last seen leaving her gym | 艾米莉·菲利普斯最后一次被见到 |
[02:03] | on the corner of Washington… | 是在华盛顿路口处的健身房 |
[02:04] | She may have met someone online. | 她可能在网上认识了什么人 |
[02:06] | I know she’s out there somewhere. | 我知道她就在某个地方 |
[02:08] | We’re praying for the day you… | 我们祈祷有一天你… |
[02:10] | – Still, we have to find a body. – We miss you. | -但我们还需要找到尸体 -我们想你了 |
[02:11] | We love you, we are not giving up. | 我们爱你 我们不会放弃的 |
[02:23] | You don’t tell me what to do in this house. | 你没资格告诉我在这个房子里要怎么做 |
[02:25] | This is my house. These are my rules! | 这是我的房子 我说了算 |
[02:27] | You’re not speaking ’cause you went through my stuff! | 闭嘴 你翻了我的东西 |
[02:31] | How many times have I asked you to use the doorbell? | 我还得跟你说多少次要按门铃 |
[02:33] | I’ll be ready in a minute, Dad. | 我马上就好 爸爸 |
[02:35] | Mom snooped through my social media. | 妈妈偷看了我的社交媒体 |
[02:37] | You have no right to do that. | 你无权这么做 |
[02:38] | I have every right to do that, young lady. | 我完全有权这么做 小姑娘 |
[02:40] | You should’ve asked her first. | 你应该先征求她的同意 |
[02:42] | See? | 听到了吧 |
[02:42] | Would you like to see the photos your daughter’s posting of herself? | 你想看看你女儿放上去的自拍吗 |
[02:45] | Or the conversations she’s having with complete and total strangers? | 或者是她和陌生人的对话 |
[02:51] | 金·卡戴珊和凯莉·詹娜 美国娱乐圈名媛姐妹 | |
[02:51] | It’s nothing compared to the naked selfies Kim and Kylie post. | 这跟金和凯莉放上去的裸照比起来算不了什么 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry, Dad, I’ll take it down. | 对不起 爸爸 我会删掉的 |
[03:00] | – Ready for school? – Sit down. | -可以去上学了吗 -坐下 |
[03:08] | Show me these people you’ve been talking to. | 给我看看你都和谁聊天了 |
[03:10] | You mean boys? | 你是说男生吗 |
[03:13] | You can talk to boys. | 你可以和男生聊天 |
[03:15] | Boys are gonna try and talk to you. | 男生们会试着和你聊天的 |
[03:19] | I didn’t accept their friend requests. | 我没接受他们的好友请求 |
[03:21] | Some of them messaged me, though. | 但有些男生给我发消息了 |
[03:22] | And you replied? | 你回复了吗 |
[03:23] | They were being so annoying. | 他们很讨人厌 |
[03:25] | They were baiting you. | 他们是在引诱你 |
[03:27] | And you fell for it. | 而你正中下怀 |
[03:29] | Assess the situation like I taught you how to do in the real world. | 要像我教过你的在现实生活中那样评估情况 |
[03:33] | Malcolm here. | 这个马尔科姆 |
[03:35] | All of his photos are by himself. | 他的照片都是自己拍的 |
[03:36] | And look at his camera angles. | 看他的拍摄角度 |
[03:38] | He’s trying to make it look like | 他想营造出一种 |
[03:39] | someone else is taking the picture. | 是别人帮他拍的效果 |
[03:42] | And all of his friends are girls. | 他的好友都是女生 |
[03:46] | Do you get his M.O. now? | 你现在知道他的惯用手法了吗 |
[03:50] | Men are… | 男人都是… |
[03:51] | Pigs. | 禽兽 |
[03:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:54] | Can we go to school now? | 我们现在能去上学了吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah, get your stuff. | 嗯 拿好你的东西 |
[04:02] | Think of it like a… | 把这想成是… |
[04:04] | a roller coaster. | 过山车 |
[04:06] | You’ll be… | 你一开始 |
[04:08] | nervous to start with. | 会感觉紧张 |
[04:10] | Even scared a little. | 甚至有些害怕 |
[04:14] | But once you get started… | 但一旦开始后 |
[04:17] | the rush… | 那种刺激 |
[04:18] | Thanks for my phone, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你送我手机 |
[04:23] | That’s a secret phone, remember. | 记住了 这是台秘密手机 |
[04:46] | So why don’t we start by… | 那不如先 |
[04:48] | each taking off a piece of our clothes. | 一人脱一件衣服 |
[05:01] | Sexy. | 真性感 |
[05:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:05] | No, dickhead. | 假的 蠢货 |
[05:30] | The driver found her when he unloaded the cargo. | 司机卸货的时候发现了她 |
[05:33] | Female Caucasian, 30s. | 白人女性 三十多岁 |
[05:36] | Has multiple breaks, left arm, both legs. | 多处骨折 左臂 双腿 |
[05:39] | Jumper? | 跳下来自杀的吗 |
[05:40] | I’d say so. | 我认为是 |
[05:42] | She didn’t die on impact | 她并非当场死亡 |
[05:43] | but given her injuries and the temperature shortly after… | 但考虑到她的创伤和之后的温度… |
[05:48] | I’d estimate she landed from a height of over 50 feet. | 我估计她是从十五米多高处跳下来的 |
[06:02] | Ask the driver if he stopped for gas. | 问司机有没有停下来加油 |
[06:05] | And check the bridges along his route. | 查看沿途的桥梁 |
[06:09] | Might have CCTV or security cameras. | 也许有监控录像 |
[06:12] | She had major cartilage damage on her wrists | 她的手臂有严重软骨损伤 |
[06:14] | and calcified bruising on the bone. | 骨头上还有钙化挫伤 |
[06:16] | She was tied up. | 她被绑起来过 |
[06:17] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[06:18] | She was also given vitamin supplements and birth control. | 她还服用过维生素补充剂 避孕药 |
[06:21] | Whoever did this blew her eardrums out. | 凶手还把她的耳鼓膜振破了 |
[06:23] | But her cranium was still intact. | 但她的颅骨仍完好无损 |
[06:25] | The lab thinks it’s some kind of pressurized device. | 实验室认为是某种加压装置 |
[06:28] | Have you ID’d her yet? | 你知道她的身份了吗 |
[06:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:30] | Whoever did this took a lot of patience and dedication and, uh… | 凶手很耐心 付出了很多精力 |
[06:36] | if we’re lucky, it’s a lone case of infatuation. | 幸运的话 这只是一起单独的迷恋案件 |
[06:39] | Yeah, and if we’re not, | 嗯 不幸的话 |
[06:40] | it’s a guy who wants his guests to be permanent residents. | 就是个希望客人成为永久居民的凶手 |
[06:51] | My gosh. | 天啊 |
[06:52] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | So, I’m guessing you work cyber now. | 我猜你现在负责网络部门了 |
[07:00] | I gave up the lounge chair. | 我放弃了躺椅 |
[07:03] | I’m a profiler now. | 我现在是侧写师 |
[07:05] | I guide their interactions… | 我指导他们的交互… |
[07:06] | I can’t get into this interface. | 我进不去这个界面 |
[07:08] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[07:09] | Just grab his code trail, lock on to it. | 获取他的代码踪迹 锁定 |
[07:10] | It’s a really delicate gig, you know. | 这是门很精细的活 |
[07:12] | Trying to coerce someone into revealing an agenda | 试着强迫某人透露自己的计划的同时 |
[07:14] | without pushing them into one. | 避免逼迫他们采取行动 |
[07:16] | Rachel… | 蕾切尔 |
[07:18] | Pardon, sorry. | 不好意思 打断一下 |
[07:19] | – Your boy’s back. – Okay. | -你的伙计回来了 -好 |
[07:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:26] | Look, listen, I need some people checked out | 听着 我需要人帮我看看 |
[07:27] | my daughter’s social media. | 我女儿的社交媒体 |
[07:28] | That’s good, you’re in touch. | 很好 你和她有联系 |
[07:30] | That’s really good. | 真的很好 |
[07:32] | And Angie, how is she? | 安吉还好吗 |
[07:32] | Just… what I asked for. | 帮我这个忙就行 |
[07:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | He seems nice. | 他人好像还不错 |
[08:00] | The fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么情况 |
[08:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:07] | Listen, I… I haven’t done anything wrong. | 听着 我没做错什么 |
[08:12] | 94 girls groomed. | 撩了94个女孩 |
[08:14] | Looks like you met with 13 of them, had sex with four. | 和其中的十三个见了面 和四个发生了关系 |
[08:16] | Is wrong or what? | 我说错了吗 |
[08:17] | I never… | 我从未 |
[08:19] | I never forced any of them. | 我从未强迫过她们 |
[08:21] | There’s little difference between forcing yourself on someone | 强迫别人和引诱女孩就范 |
[08:23] | and influencing a girl into submission. | 并没有什么区别 |
[08:27] | What the fuck? I can’t feel my… | 搞什么 我感觉不到我的… |
[08:28] | $92,000 in savings, another $8,000 in stocks. | 有九万两千美元存款 八千美元股票 |
[08:32] | I’ll get… I’ll get help. | 我会去寻求帮助 |
[08:34] | I’ll… I’ll go to therapy. | 我会去进行心理治疗 |
[08:37] | You don’t need that anymore. | 你不需要了 |
[08:38] | Doesn’t work anyway. | 反正也没用 |
[08:39] | It’s highlighted by your previous conviction. | 你之前的罪行强调了这一点 |
[08:43] | Jesus fucking Christ! What have you done to me? | 老天爷 你对我做了什么 |
[08:45] | Sign this. | 签字 |
[08:47] | Your savings will be divided amongst the girls you abused. | 你的存款将被分配给你虐待过的女孩 |
[08:55] | Take one twice a day for the rest of your life. | 余生里每天吃两片 |
[08:58] | It’s a testosterone suppressant. | 是睾酮抑制剂 |
[09:00] | Your doctor will prescribe it for you. | 你的医生会帮你开药的 |
[09:02] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[09:03] | I’ve disarmed you. | 我把你缴械了 |
[09:05] | It’s still there, but it’s now… | 它还在 但它现在… |
[09:07] | no longer possible for you to get an erection. | 不能勃起了 |
[09:09] | I’ve also had your balls removed, | 我还把你的睾丸切除了 |
[09:10] | not that you had any… in the first place. | 虽说你本来就是个没种的人… |
[09:14] | If you inform the police of your rehabilitation, | 如果你把这项矫正治疗告诉了警察 |
[09:18] | I will release the images you have poorly hidden | 我就把你电脑里没藏好的那些图片 |
[09:21] | on your computer to your entire address book. | 发给你所有的联系人 |
[09:25] | Do I make myself clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[09:52] | Why this one? | 为什么是这座桥 |
[09:54] | It’s isolated. | 这里很偏远 |
[09:56] | It’s a long way on foot in the cold from either side. | 不管从哪边来 都要顶着寒冷走很远 |
[09:59] | She was being chased. | 有人在追她 |
[10:03] | Jumping is the only option. | 她只能选择跳桥 |
[10:12] | I won’t get much off this. | 这里可得不到什么有用信息 |
[10:25] | It should still be hot. | 应该还是热的 |
[10:27] | You got the bread I like. | 你买了我喜欢的面包 |
[10:30] | When are you gonna get some proper furniture for this place? | 你打算什么时候给这地方买点正经家具 |
[10:33] | You want somewhere nice to sit, I’ll get you a sofa. | 你想有个坐着舒服的地方 我给你买个沙发 |
[10:36] | No, I meant for you, I mean, | 不 我是说你 我是说 |
[10:37] | there’s just sheets over everything, I mean, | 到处都盖着床单 |
[10:39] | it’s just weird, you know, it’s a house, you sit down… | 很奇怪 这是个房子 你坐下来… |
[10:41] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[10:45] | These are nice. | 挺不错的 |
[10:46] | There’s a transmitter in them. | 里面有发射器 |
[10:48] | Okay, not so nice. | 好吧 没那么好了 |
[10:49] | They emit a signal that feeds off cell phones. | 它们可以发出反馈手机的信号 |
[10:52] | As long as you’re near one, I’ll be able to track you. | 只要你附近有手机 我就能追踪到你 |
[10:58] | Do you have to use that one? I look so rough. | 你非得用这张照片吗 太难看了 |
[11:01] | Hey, you wanna help me a second with this, I got… | 能帮我一下吗 我… |
[11:06] | Where’s my file? | 我的档案呢 |
[11:09] | – Rachel took it. – Rachel… | -蕾切尔拿走了 -蕾切尔… |
[11:10] | – Rachel has a way of… – She wanted to go over it, | -蕾切尔比较擅长… -她想看一下 |
[11:11] | a little personal touch. | 个人化服务 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:14] | And where is she? | 她在哪 |
[11:15] | She’s at lunch. | 她去吃午饭了 |
[11:16] | At lunch? | 吃午饭 |
[11:18] | Yeah, she eats. | 嗯 她也要吃东西的 |
[11:21] | Is that your baby? | 那是你的孩子吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:26] | You bring your baby to work? | 你带孩子来上班 |
[11:28] | When my girl can’t have her… | 她妈妈不能照看她的时候 |
[11:30] | yes. | 是的 |
[11:32] | And what… | 还有… |
[11:34] | Fuck it. | 算了 |
[11:37] | You coulda said something. | 你本可以说点什么 |
[11:39] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能做什么 |
[11:40] | You coulda said something. | 你本可以说点什么 |
[11:54] | Didn’t you move in, like, a year ago? | 你不是一年前就搬进来了吗 |
[12:01] | No wonder you wouldn’t let me come over. | 难怪你不让我过来 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:05] | And it works for me. | 对我来说足够了 |
[12:06] | No one says it has to be pretty. | 没人说住的地方一定要很好看 |
[12:08] | Mom does. | 妈妈是这么说的 |
[12:09] | I do what I do. | 我做我想做的 |
[12:11] | You do what you do. | 你做你想做的 |
[12:12] | I do pizza. | 我想吃披萨 |
[12:33] | Told you you don’t wanna spend time here. | 说过了你不会想待在这里的 |
[12:37] | Don’t you want a proper home again? | 你不想再次拥有一个真正的家吗 |
[12:39] | I just want a shower and get back to work. | 我只想洗澡 然后继续工作 |
[13:07] | He ain’t comin’. | 他不会来了 |
[13:08] | I’m bored, I wanna go home. Come get me. | 我很无聊 想回家了 来接我 |
[13:14] | Okay, now, I’m actually ready to leave. | 好了 现在我真的准备走了 |
[13:16] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[13:20] | So, you’re been here a while. | 你在这里坐了挺久的 |
[13:23] | Where’s your pa? | 你爸去哪儿了 |
[13:25] | In jail. | 监狱里 |
[13:30] | You know, you should stand up straight. | 我说 你应该站站直 |
[13:31] | You got some great, hefty tits, show ’em off. | 你的胸又大又挺 别浪费了 |
[13:53] | There was a young girl in here. | 有个女孩子来过这里 |
[13:54] | That foul-mouthed little thing? | 那个满嘴脏话的小东西 |
[13:56] | That’d be her. | 就是她 |
[13:58] | She left already. | 她已经走了 |
[14:48] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:51] | – Move your car! – Are you hurt? | -把你的车挪走 -你受伤了吗 |
[14:53] | – Get out of the way! Move your car! – You’re in shock! | -别挡道 把你的车挪开 -你受惊了 |
[14:55] | – Move your fucking car! – You’re in shock! | -把你该死的车挪走 -你受惊了 |
[14:57] | It’s okay! | 没事的 |
[15:01] | Help! | 来人 |
[15:02] | Somebody help! | 来人啊 |
[15:04] | Police! | 警察 |
[15:08] | He pushed me aside. | 他把我推开了 |
[15:10] | Must be drunk or somethin’. | 肯定是喝醉了之类的 |
[15:12] | Sir, out of the vehicle, please. | 先生 请下车 |
[15:18] | He is running hundreds of open profiles. | 他电脑里有上百份正在调查的案子 |
[15:21] | It’s all wired to upgrade automatically | 所有信息都能自动线上更新 |
[15:23] | but he’s barely using half of its capabilities. | 但这个系统的潜力他才用了不到一半 |
[15:26] | If anything, he’s a self-taught techie. | 要我说 他怕不是个自学成才的电脑通 |
[15:28] | Why do I recognize him? | 我为什么会认识他 |
[15:29] | He was a judge, and a good one. | 他以前是个法官 干得还不错 |
[15:32] | He handled a lot of our criminal cases. | 经手了我们这里很多的刑事案件 |
[15:34] | And he stepped down when his family was murdered. | 家人遇害以后他就辞职了 |
[15:36] | My colleagues have some questions | 我的同事想问你一些 |
[15:38] | about the equipment in your car. | 有关你车内的设备的问题 |
[15:40] | There’s a young girl out there… | 外面有个女孩子 |
[15:41] | – being abducted. – Yes. | -被绑架了 -是的 |
[15:43] | He says that he’s fitted a girl with a tracker. | 他说他给那女孩装了个追踪器 |
[15:46] | And he’s using her as bait. | 利用她当诱饵 |
[15:47] | The signal went dead right about here. | 信号到这里以后就消失了 |
[15:52] | It’s moving, we lost it. | 信号在移动 我们跟丢了 |
[15:54] | Her very life is on the line! | 她有生命危险 |
[15:55] | Right now! Right this second! | 就现在 此时此刻 |
[15:57] | And here we are, talking! | 而我们却在这里谈话 |
[16:01] | – Mr. Cooper. – Get out there and find her! | -库珀先生 -赶快出去找她 |
[16:04] | Your tracker, how does it work? | 你的追踪器 是怎么用的 |
[16:06] | Cell phones. | 手机 |
[16:16] | We have confirmation of cell phone signals | 我们确认了可以使用无人机 |
[16:17] | running through the drones. | 中转手机信号 |
[16:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:21] | 3 Charlie 119, two minutes outside Hudson’s bridge. | 收到 距赫德森大桥两分钟路程 |
[16:27] | 10-4, will maintain UAV clearance until then. | 了解 将维持无人机距离 |
[16:30] | Drones are up. | 无人机已起飞 |
[16:32] | The tracker signal’s loading. | 追踪器信号加载中 |
[16:34] | Relaying signal through the drone. | 无人机正在中转信号 |
[16:38] | Target located. | 目标已锁定 |
[16:39] | Target’s two miles northeast of your location. | 目标在你们当前位置的东北方向三公里处 |
[18:52] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[19:20] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[19:21] | Get the fuck down! | 给我趴下 |
[20:09] | Trauma to the structural tissue surrounding your eardrum. | 你鼓膜周围的结构组织受创 |
[20:13] | Can you hear me? Good. | 你能听见我说话吗 很好 |
[20:16] | I’ll come back later for your MRI. | 我过一会儿来看你的核磁共振 |
[20:21] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[20:26] | Do you remember how long you’re in captivity? | 你记得你被监禁多久了吗 |
[20:33] | Did you know him? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[20:39] | Do you remember seeing any of the other girls? | 你有没有看到别的女孩 |
[20:44] | I’m so sorry that I have to ask you these questions. | 真抱歉我得问你这些问题 |
[20:55] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:56] | I’m fine. He didn’t touch me. | 我没事 他没碰我 |
[20:58] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:02] | Do you have a second? | 你有空吗 |
[21:03] | Fuck you, dude. | 去你的 老兄 |
[21:08] | You two need to have a serious think about what you’re doing. | 你们两个得认真考虑一下你们在干什么 |
[21:10] | What we’re doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[21:11] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure we’re the ones that caught him. | 我很确定是我们抓到他的 |
[21:14] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[21:16] | Cops are fucking useless. | 条子屁用都没有 |
[21:19] | You only show up after it’s already happened. | 你们总是事后才出现 |
[22:16] | Simon Stulls. | 西蒙·斯图尔斯 |
[22:20] | Is your name Simon Stulls? | 你的名字是西蒙·斯图尔斯吗 |
[22:36] | Simon Stulls. | 西蒙·斯图尔斯 |
[22:38] | For the record, anything you say or do | 郑重声明 你的所作所言 |
[22:40] | can and will be held against you in a court of law. | 都会成为呈堂证供 |
[22:42] | Would you like the State to provide you with an attorney? | 你想要州政府为你提供一名律师吗 |
[22:46] | Please say the word “no” | 如果你不想要 |
[22:47] | if you’re declining the use of a State attorney. | 州政府为你提供律师 请说”不要” |
[22:52] | No. | 不要 |
[22:59] | Born 1987. | 生于1987年 |
[23:03] | Sole proprietor of 42 Maggie Lane. | 玛吉路42号的全权所有人 |
[23:08] | Pressurized air valve. | 压缩空气阀 |
[23:10] | Custom made and all. | 私人定制的 |
[23:12] | That’s why there wasn’t any damage to the cranium. | 所以颅骨没有任何损伤 |
[23:14] | The rush of air | 气流冲击 |
[23:16] | damages soft tissue, not bone. | 会损伤软组织 但不会伤到骨头 |
[23:21] | He’s very, very comfortable in there. | 他在里面相当自在 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:26] | You caused a lot of people a lot of pain, | 你给很多人带来了极大的痛苦 |
[23:28] | and the best thing | 你现在最该做的 |
[23:28] | you can do now is help us. | 就是帮助我们 |
[23:35] | This is how he made them all deaf. | 他就是这么把她们弄聋的 |
[23:40] | You asked to be in here. | 是你自己说要来的 |
[23:41] | And I asked for you not to be. | 我还说过让你别来 |
[24:00] | Simon… | 西蒙 |
[24:13] | You’re scared of it? | 你害怕这个吗 |
[24:23] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[24:29] | You can’t hear me, can you? | 你听不见我说话 是吗 |
[24:34] | Please send me home. | 请送我回家 |
[24:38] | I love me so much. | 我好爱我 |
[24:41] | So, so much. | 非常非常爱 |
[24:43] | So, so much. | 非常非常爱 |
[24:48] | So, so much. | 非常非常爱 |
[25:57] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[26:00] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[26:03] | Sarah Collins! | 萨拉·科林斯 |
[26:04] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[26:07] | You can’t be like this in here. | 你不能在这里喧哗 |
[26:08] | They said they found some alive. | 他们说找到幸存者了 |
[26:09] | I’ll have this officer to help you over here. | 我会让这位警官过去帮你 |
[26:10] | – Sarah Collins. – He’s gonna help you. | -萨拉·科林斯 -他会帮你 |
[26:12] | – She went missing… – Sir? | -她失踪了 -先生 |
[26:14] | He’ll look after you. | 他会帮你的 |
[26:14] | She went missing four years ago. | 她四年前失踪的 |
[26:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:05] | He’s stared at himself for three hours without moving. | 他盯着自己看了三个小时了 一动不动 |
[29:09] | It’s called guilt. | 这叫内疚 |
[29:12] | I can’t get a read on him. | 我完全看不懂他 |
[29:15] | He’s impaired but it’s more social than physical. | 他有障碍 不过社会性的多于身体上的 |
[29:18] | It’s akin to… | 类似于 |
[29:20] | childhood disintegrative disorder. | 儿童期分裂障碍 |
[29:25] | You want the good news or the bad news? | 你想听好消息还是坏消息 |
[29:29] | Bad. | 坏消息 |
[29:31] | They found a lot of unidentified DNA in that house. | 他们在那栋房子里找到很多身份不明的DNA |
[29:35] | So it’s your job to get inside his head… | 所以你得理解他的想法 |
[29:39] | and find out what he’s done. | 搞清楚他都干了些什么 |
[29:42] | A lot of families in need of closure out there. | 外面有很多家庭需要得到了结 |
[29:45] | And the good news? | 好消息呢 |
[29:48] | Well, he’s shit scared of me. | 我把他吓了个半死 |
[29:50] | So, I’m gonna go home and eat. | 所以我准备回家吃饭 |
[29:55] | And probably fuckin’ sleep for a week. | 然后可能睡上一周 |
[30:01] | Suddenly, I’m jealous. | 我突然很嫉妒 |
[30:05] | I don’t wanna be here or at home. | 我既不想留下也不想回家 |
[30:39] | Lay next to me, Dad. | 陪我躺一会儿 爸爸 |
[30:43] | I don’t sleep so good. | 我睡相不好 |
[30:45] | Wait till I fall asleep. | 那就先等我睡着 |
[31:16] | What were you like when you were my age? | 你像我这么大的时候是什么样子 |
[31:20] | Trouble. | 我是个麻烦 |
[31:25] | Your Uncle Charlie and I used to ride bikes | 你的查理叔叔和我以前会骑自行车 |
[31:26] | up and down the beach all day. | 我们整天都泡在海边 |
[31:31] | We would fall asleep in the sand. | 我们会在沙滩上睡着 |
[31:33] | Not wake up until the middle of the night. | 半夜才醒过来 |
[31:38] | Your Grandma would be so angry. | 你奶奶会特别生气 |
[31:44] | So much trouble. | 我很会惹麻烦 |
[33:51] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[33:52] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[33:53] | What the fuck else is out there?! | 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[33:56] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下 停下 |
[33:58] | He rigged the fucking basement! | 他在地下室做了手脚 |
[34:00] | What? | 什么 |
[34:01] | He killed six fucking cops! | 他杀了六个警察 |
[34:03] | That’s what! | 这就是他干的好事 |
[34:06] | Fucking piece of shit! | 该死的人渣 |
[34:18] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[34:21] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[34:25] | Creeper! | 变态 |
[34:26] | It’s fine, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[34:27] | – I don’t want this. – Simon. | -我不想这样 -西蒙 |
[34:30] | This is not a game. | 这不是个游戏 |
[34:33] | Yes, it is. | 就是游戏 |
[34:35] | Yes, it is. | 就是游戏 |
[34:37] | Yes, it is. | 就是游戏 |
[34:38] | What? | 什么 |
[34:40] | Let’s play a game. | 我们来玩个游戏吧 |
[34:42] | ‘Cause you all look the same. | 因为你们看起来都一个样 |
[34:46] | – Creeper. Creeper! – It’s okay! | -变态 变态 -没事了 |
[34:48] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[34:49] | It’s okay. You’re doing so well, keep going. | 没事了 你做得很好 继续 |
[34:52] | Our dad is burning me in the woods. | 我们的爸爸在森林里用火烧我 |
[34:55] | Teach me how to play the game. | 教我怎么玩这个游戏 |
[34:59] | Freezing hot. | 冰冻的火热 |
[35:00] | Burning cold. | 灼烧的寒冷 |
[35:03] | Play because clothes burn. | 玩耍 因为衣服着火了 |
[35:06] | Clothes burn. | 衣服着火了 |
[35:08] | You wrap them up, and you try to get away. | 你把它们扑灭 试图跑出去 |
[35:10] | And you try to get away, | 你试图跑出去 |
[35:11] | but you can never get away. | 但你永远跑不出去 |
[35:12] | You can never get away. | 你永远跑不出去 |
[35:15] | – Cannot get away. – That was great. | -跑不出去 -好极了 |
[35:19] | Then when they bark down in a cage like a doggie. | 然后她们在笼子里像狗狗一样吠叫 |
[35:23] | Then they go woof and they go woof! | 她们汪汪叫 汪汪叫 |
[35:25] | And they go woof, and they try to bite you. | 她们汪汪叫 试图去咬你 |
[35:27] | And they try to scratch at you. | 她们试图去抓你 |
[35:28] | And they kick at you, and they kick at you, | 她们踢你 她们踢你 |
[35:31] | and they kick at you. | 她们踢你 |
[35:34] | He was either playful or angry. | 他要么在玩闹 要么在生气 |
[35:36] | Never both. | 从不会同时 |
[35:38] | Excited like a child or… mean. | 要么兴奋得像个孩子 要么很恶毒 |
[35:43] | Don’t let him fool you. | 别让他骗了你 |
[35:46] | That man is evil. | 那个男人就是魔鬼 |
[35:47] | Police have suffered six fatalities | 在搜查一位三十多岁 |
[35:49] | while searching the premises of | 白人男性的住所时 |
[35:51] | a white male in his 30s | 有六名警员遇害 |
[35:52] | who is believed to have several women | 警方认为他在地下室中 |
[35:54] | locked up in his basement. | 监禁了数名女性 |
[35:56] | Survivors are being treated at the local hospital. | 幸存者目前正在当地医院接受治疗 |
[35:59] | Reporting live from Minnesota, KL News. | KL新闻来自明尼苏达的现场报道 |
[36:10] | Figured you might be in here. | 想到了你可能在这里 |
[36:11] | The press is outside, they want a statement. | 媒体在外面 他们想要一个声明 |
[36:15] | You got a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 有 |
[36:19] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[36:21] | Right. | 好 |
[36:25] | Today I’d like to talk about | 今天我想谈谈 |
[36:26] | the money that we found in your house. | 我们在你家找到的钱 |
[36:29] | You only have one bank account | 你只有一个银行账户 |
[36:30] | but it rarely shows any withdrawals. | 但几乎从不取钱 |
[36:33] | Where did you get the money? | 你的钱是从哪来的 |
[36:36] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[36:38] | Do you know where you got the money? | 你知道你的钱是从哪来的吗 |
[36:40] | Finders keepers losers bleepers. | 谁找到归谁 丢了活该倒霉 |
[36:43] | Where did you get the money? | 你的钱是从哪得来的 |
[36:46] | In a trunk. | 在后备箱里 |
[36:48] | Outside the front door, s’mores. | 大门外面 巧克力棉花糖饼干 |
[36:51] | There’s bug in my ear. | 我耳朵里有虫子 |
[36:52] | Someone brings you money? | 有人带钱给你吗 |
[36:54] | ♪ Riding through the snow ♪ | ♪ 驾着雪橇过雪地 ♪ |
[36:56] | Simon, who brings you money? | 西蒙 谁把钱带给你的 |
[36:59] | Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人 |
[37:02] | He comes at night when I’m asleep | 他在我晚上睡觉时过来 |
[37:04] | and then he rushes off… whoosh! | 然后急匆匆就走了 咻 |
[37:16] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[37:20] | Tell me about your mother. | 和我说说你妈妈 |
[37:23] | Dead. | 死了 |
[37:25] | Mommy dead. | 妈妈死了 |
[37:28] | Mommy is… dead. | 妈妈死了 |
[37:32] | She didn’t love me. | 她不爱我 |
[37:35] | No, she did love me. | 不 她爱我 |
[37:38] | She did love me. | 她爱我 |
[37:41] | Did she hurt you? | 她伤害过你吗 |
[37:42] | No! | 没有 |
[37:50] | Okay, okay. Come here. | 好了 过来 |
[37:52] | I’ve seen enough of this shit. | 这场闹剧我已经看够了 |
[37:54] | What? | 什么 |
[37:54] | I want him in court today. | 我今天就要让他上庭 |
[37:56] | But there are elements of paranoid schizophrenia. | 但存在偏执型精神分裂症的因素 |
[37:58] | I genuinely don’t care. | 我真心不在乎 |
[37:59] | I’m just getting through to him. | 我快要与他沟通成功了 |
[38:00] | We do not have to try to make sense of this thing. | 我们不非得把这件事理清 |
[38:02] | I want him outta here. | 我要他离开这里 |
[38:03] | He’s like bad fuckin’ milk sittin’ in the fridge. | 他就像冰箱里坏掉的牛奶 |
[38:06] | Court. Sentenced. Jail. | 上庭 审判 坐牢 |
[38:09] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[38:15] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[38:17] | He has multi-personality traits, | 他有多重人格特征 |
[38:19] | each with their own realities, | 每重人格有自己的现实世界 |
[38:20] | but I don’t know how many he’s created | 但我不知道他创造了多少重人格 |
[38:22] | or if he’s even aware of them. | 或者他到底有没有意识到它们的存在 |
[38:28] | I think he’s fucking with us. | 我觉得他是在耍我们 |
[38:29] | Come on, man, we’ve had the longest week, | 拜托 我们刚熬过了最漫长的一周 |
[38:32] | we’ve had the longest day. | 熬过了最漫长的一天 |
[38:33] | How else can someone like this… | 像这样的人怎么还能 |
[38:36] | do what he’s done… | 完成他做的那些事 |
[38:38] | in such a long time… | 在这么长的时间里 |
[38:42] | and never get caught? | 都从没被抓住呢 |
[39:19] | Shake the tree. | 彻底搜查 |
[39:21] | Arrest every fucking thing that falls. | 把所有有嫌疑的都抓起来 |
[39:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:52] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[39:54] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[40:30] | Good talk. | 聊得不错 |
[40:35] | It’s not him. He’s getting help. | 不是他 有人在帮他 |
[40:37] | I do not agree. | 我不同意 |
[40:38] | He is more than capable of planning for the eventuality… | 他非常有能力策划可能的恶性事件… |
[40:40] | He’s a fucking idiot! | 他就是个白痴 |
[40:42] | The one that you’ve seen, yes, | 你看见的那个他是的 |
[40:43] | but there’s more than one of him in there. That’s the point. | 但他身体中不止有一个他 这才是重点 |
[40:45] | I have his mother’s case file. | 我拿到了他母亲的案件档案 |
[40:49] | Amy Stulls, born 1962, | 艾米·斯图尔斯 1962年出生 |
[40:51] | committed suicide 1995. | 1995年自杀 |
[40:54] | You’re chasing ghosts. | 你这是在做无用功 |
[40:55] | While working overtime in the textile factory, | 1986年他母亲在纺织工厂加班时 |
[40:58] | the mother was abducted and raped in 1986. | 被绑架和强暴 |
[41:01] | Tossed into a lake. | 被扔进湖中 |
[41:03] | She survived to become pregnant with Simon. | 她幸存下来 怀上了西蒙 |
[41:08] | What’s the address of that textile factory? | 那间纺织工厂的地址在哪 |
[41:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:21] | They found a suicide note. | 他们发现了自杀遗书 |
[41:27] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[41:31] | “Rejoice. Rejoice. | 欢喜 欢喜 |
[41:35] | Judas’ whore is dead. | 犹大的娼妓死了 |
[41:40] | Come serpents, feed on my feet. | 毒蛇们过来 取食我的脚 |
[41:45] | The fire, the ice. | 火焰 寒冰 |
[41:49] | The creeper who raped me. | 那个强暴我的变态 |
[41:53] | His blood money I let silence me. | 他的赔偿金让我沉默 |
[41:58] | Shame on you all. | 你们真无耻 |
[42:00] | Shame. | 真无耻 |
[42:03] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[42:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:10] | I tried to hide us… | 我想把我们藏起来 |
[42:11] | but the devil sees everything. | 但魔鬼可见一切 |
[42:16] | My evil, evil boy. | 我邪恶的孩子 |
[42:19] | My sweet, sweet boy. | 我可爱的孩子 |
[42:22] | Mommy’s so sorry. | 妈妈很抱歉 |
[42:25] | This winterbug is free.” | 这个冬虫自由了 |
[43:38] | So, like, will it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[43:41] | No. | 不会 |
[43:42] | Don’t be silly. | 别犯傻了 |
[43:52] | Where’s Cooper? | 库珀在哪 |
[43:53] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[43:55] | Fucking ballsacks. | 该死的 |
[43:56] | I-I was-I was just… | 我只是… |
[43:58] | being a friend. | 想做朋友 |
[44:00] | I need Cooper. | 我需要库珀 |
[44:01] | He can hear you. | 他能听见你 |
[44:03] | I-I’m sorry, okay? I-I just wanna go. | 我很抱歉 好吗 我只想离开 |
[44:07] | Put those on, or I will let them… | 戴上 否则我就让他们 |
[44:10] | castrate you. | 阉了你 |
[44:46] | I’m not surprised by what you’re up against. | 我对你们面临的困境并不惊讶 |
[44:48] | Predators may… act in solitary, | 性侵罪犯可能会单独行动 |
[44:51] | but their instincts are quite the opposite. | 但他们的本能完全相反 |
[44:54] | They take comfort in knowing that there’re others out there, | 知道还有别人像他们一样孤独 |
[44:57] | just like them all alone. | 会让他们感到安慰 |
[44:58] | Please continue to enlighten me on the nature of criminals. | 请继续向我阐释一通罪犯的本性吧 |
[45:00] | That is the reason your men are dying, isn’t it? | 这正是你的人丧命的原因 不是吗 |
[45:04] | Simon’s got friends. | 西蒙有朋友 |
[45:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:17] | What are you cunts doing here? | 你们两个傻逼来干什么 |
[45:18] | That is not nice. | 这可不太友好 |
[45:22] | For the record… | 先说清楚 |
[45:24] | I have no legal right or claim | 我对这栋房子里的任何东西 |
[45:26] | over anything on this property. | 都没有法定权利和所有权 |
[45:28] | You guys are here illegally | 你们来这里是非法的 |
[45:29] | and now anything you find on that computer | 你们在那台电脑上发现的任何东西 |
[45:31] | is inadmissible in a court of law. | 在法庭上都不会被采纳 |
[45:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:34] | Yeah, fucktards. | 是啊 弱智们 |
[45:38] | Hey, what’s he doing, anyway? | 他在干什么 |
[45:40] | I’m hacking Simon’s virtual drive | 我正在入侵西蒙的虚拟驱动器 |
[45:43] | from what it thinks is a trusted source due to the exchange. | 通过交换机 让它认为入侵来自可信来源 |
[45:47] | Why are you helping him? | 你为什么要帮他 |
[45:49] | Because he never tried to fuck me | 因为他从来没想过要干我 |
[45:50] | and wouldn’t, if he could. | 就算有机会他也不会 |
[45:53] | He’s decent. Most men are fucking gross. | 他很正派 大多数男人都太他妈恶心了 |
[45:55] | Not all men are gross. | 不是所有男人都恶心 |
[45:56] | Yours isn’t? | 你的男人不恶心吗 |
[45:58] | No, mine is. | 不 我的男人恶心 |
[46:02] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[46:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[46:09] | How many cases have you worked where | 你经手过多少案件 |
[46:11] | guilt is obvious but the jury had to ignore a piece of evidence? | 罪行显而易见但陪审团不得不无视一项证据 |
[46:13] | Like a rapist who… | 比如一个强暴犯 |
[46:15] | buys his way out of a case. | 花钱脱罪 |
[46:17] | Suddenly, someone has the courage to refuse | 突然间 有人鼓起勇气拒绝 |
[46:19] | his offer to pay her off. | 他出钱收买她 |
[46:21] | Prosecutes. | 检察官 |
[46:24] | Jury will never hear what he’s done before. | 陪审团永远不会听到他以前的所作所为 |
[46:26] | Doesn’t really give you the right to | 但这并不能给你权利 |
[46:28] | run around hacking people’s nuts off, though, does it? | 到处去摘别人的蛋蛋 对吗 |
[46:30] | If a lion eats someone, | 如果狮子吃了人 |
[46:34] | and you lock it up and you say, | 你把它关起来 对它说 |
[46:35] | “Don’t do that again”, | “别再这样做” |
[46:37] | then ten years later, you let it out, what happens? | 十年后你把它放出来 会发生什么呢 |
[46:39] | Not all criminals are animals. | 不是所有罪犯都是禽兽 |
[46:40] | Some are wired to be. | 有的人生来就是 |
[46:42] | 80% of sex offenders reoffend. 80%. | 80%的性犯罪者会再犯 80% |
[46:45] | Yet we knowingly | 然而我们明知如此 |
[46:47] | let them back out onto the street. | 仍将他们放回社会 |
[46:49] | Seven this last month released | 在这所学校的24公里范围内 |
[46:51] | within 15 miles of this school. | 上个月有七个这种人出狱 |
[46:52] | That’s five out of seven active predators. | 七个里面就有五个是活跃的性侵罪犯 |
[46:56] | Unless you treat the underlying cause of their | 除非你处理掉他们犯罪本能的 |
[46:59] | instinct to offend: hormones. | 根本原因 激素 |
[47:00] | When you do that… | 这么做的话 |
[47:02] | reoffend rate drops to just five percent. | 再犯罪的几率下降到只有百分之五 |
[47:05] | You can’t think that someone’s gonna commit a crime | 你不会真的认为有人不是受后天社会因素影响 |
[47:07] | regardless of any of the social factors | 才走上犯罪道路吧 |
[47:10] | because that is dangerously narrow-minded. | 因为那是极其危险的狭隘偏见 |
[47:14] | It’s like thinking all Muslims are terrorists. | 就好像把所有穆斯林都当成恐怖分子 |
[47:15] | I’m not talking about the color of a man’s skin. | 我不是在说人的肤色 |
[47:17] | I’m talking about… | 我说的是… |
[47:18] | the endless voice in a predator’s head | 掠夺者脑中不停歇的声音 |
[47:21] | that says, “do it, do it, do it.” | 说着”干吧 干吧” |
[47:29] | You’re too stubborn to ask why. | 你太顽固 不会问原因 |
[47:34] | I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[47:36] | You think you got punished | 你觉得你受到了惩罚 |
[47:37] | for letting all those sex offenders out of prison. | 因为你让那些性侵者出狱 |
[47:44] | What happened to your family… | 你家人的遭遇 |
[47:46] | was a tragedy. | 是一场悲剧 |
[47:48] | And no matter how many predators you treat… | 不管你处理多少掠夺者 |
[47:53] | that guilt you’re feeling… | 你现在的罪恶感 |
[47:58] | it never goes away. | 永远不会消散 |
[48:14] | We hacked his server, | 我们入侵了他的服务器 |
[48:15] | he was talking to someone called Hunter. | 他在和一个叫猎人的聊天 |
[48:17] | Hunter71. | 猎人71 |
[48:19] | The explosive in the car was pentaerythritol tetranitrate. | 车里的炸药是戊四硝酯 |
[48:22] | Commonly used, however, | 很常用 不过 |
[48:23] | the compounds and the trigger are unique. | 混合物和引爆装置很独特 |
[48:25] | High intensity, stable, low-surrounding impact and dense. | 高强度 稳定 对周围影响小且密实 |
[48:29] | Expensive. Military-grade. | 昂贵 军用级别 |
[48:31] | Simon said that | 西蒙说过 |
[48:31] | Santa comes and drops money off the house. | 圣诞老人去他家送钱 |
[48:34] | I figure maybe “Santa” pays the bomb maker. | 我猜或许”圣诞老人”制造了炸弹 |
[48:36] | Run a search for military personnel in the state… | 搜索本州军事人员 |
[48:39] | born 1971. | 1971年出生的 |
[48:44] | Okay, which one of those are trained in explosives? | 其中哪些受过爆破训练 |
[48:47] | No longer in service. | 已经退役的 |
[49:13] | Team, shots fired! | 小队注意 有人开枪 |
[49:15] | Officer down! | 有警员受伤 |
[49:19] | I’m laying out cover! | 我在做掩护 |
[49:25] | All forward now! | 全体前进 |
[49:38] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火 停火 |
[49:40] | Turn around! | 转过身来 |
[49:41] | Stay back! Stay back! | 别过来 别过来 |
[49:44] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[49:49] | We both know why you’re here. | 我们都知道你们为什么来 |
[49:53] | You sold a triggered explosive | 你把引爆型炸药卖给了 |
[49:55] | to a man who abducted and killed more than ten women. | 一个绑架并杀害十多个女人的人 |
[49:58] | What? | 什么 |
[49:59] | Don’t you read the fucking newspaper? | 你他妈不看报吗 |
[50:05] | What else did you make him? | 你还给他做了什么 |
[50:08] | Signal blocker for cell phones. | 手机用的信号屏蔽器 |
[50:10] | It’s not… | 不是… |
[50:15] | That was the guy who locked up all those women? | 就是他监禁了那些女人吗 |
[50:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:19] | Someone out there… | 有人在… |
[50:59] | Tell me about your mommy. | 跟我讲讲你妈妈的事 |
[51:03] | Tell me about her. | 让我听听 |
[51:07] | I bet she hated you. | 我敢肯定她恨你 |
[51:14] | She loved me, she protected me. | 她爱我 她保护了我 |
[51:17] | Protected you from what? | 保护你免遭什么 |
[51:20] | She didn’t take care of you. | 她没有好好照顾你 |
[51:21] | She didn’t love you. | 她不爱你 |
[51:23] | Yeah. No one loves you. | 没人爱你 |
[51:26] | No one. | 没人 |
[51:27] | You have nobody. | 你谁也没有 |
[51:29] | – You have nobody to keep you company. – No. | -没有人陪伴你 -不要 |
[51:31] | No. | 不要 |
[51:34] | Where’s the other Simon? | 另一个西蒙在哪 |
[51:35] | I wanna talk to him. Where is he? | 我想和他谈谈 他在哪 |
[51:37] | – Rachel, no. – Come on. | -蕾切尔 不要 -来啊 |
[51:39] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[51:40] | What is it? You like tits? | 怎么 你喜欢胸吗 |
[51:42] | – No. – You like to chain women up? | -不 -你喜欢把女人拴起来吗 |
[51:44] | Yes, you do, come on. | 你喜欢 来啊 |
[51:46] | – Come on, Simon. Come on! – Don’t do that. | -来啊 西蒙 来啊 -别那样 |
[51:48] | What did she do to you? Come on! | 她对你做了什么 说啊 |
[51:50] | – Tell me what she did to you. – No. | -告诉我她对你做了什么 -不 |
[51:52] | – Tell me. What? – Rachel, no. | -告诉我 什么 -蕾切尔 不要 |
[51:54] | – No! No! – What did she do to you? | -不 不 -她对你做了什么 |
[51:55] | Tell me! Come on! | 告诉我 说啊 |
[51:56] | She never let me play! | 她从不让我玩 |
[51:57] | She always kept me up locked in a cage | 她总是把我锁在笼子里 |
[52:00] | like a monkey. | 像猴子一样 |
[52:01] | Like a monkey! | 像猴子一样 |
[52:02] | What did you do to her? What did you do to your mom? | 你对她做了什么 你对你妈妈做了什么 |
[52:05] | They made me. | 他们逼我的 |
[52:07] | – They told me to. – Who’s they? | -他们让我做的 -他们是谁 |
[52:09] | – The told me to. – Who’s they? | -他们让我做的 -他们是谁 |
[52:11] | – The told me to. – Who’s they? | -他们让我做的 -他们是谁 |
[52:12] | The told me to. | 他们让我做的 |
[52:15] | Come on! | 说啊 |
[52:16] | Who’s they? Who’s they? | 他们是谁 他们是谁 |
[52:18] | The voices in your head? | 你脑中的声音吗 |
[52:19] | Tell me who it is. | 告诉我那是谁 |
[52:20] | I wanna talk to the other Simon. | 我想和另一个西蒙对话 |
[52:22] | I wanna talk to the man. | 我想和那个男人对话 |
[52:24] | I am the man! | 我就是那个男人 |
[52:26] | I do what I want! | 我想做什么就做 |
[52:28] | Do you remember all the women that you killed? | 你记得你杀的那些女人吗 |
[52:30] | I remember them. | 我记得她们 |
[52:32] | I remember them. | 我记得她们 |
[52:34] | Who was the first one? | 第一个是谁 |
[52:35] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[52:37] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[52:38] | He follows me everywhere! | 我去哪他都跟着 |
[52:58] | This arrived for you upstairs. | 这个寄到了楼上 是给你的 |
[53:00] | I signed for it. You know, give you a break. | 我帮你签收了 让你休息一下 |
[53:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:06] | Yeah, it’s just been a long day. | 没事 只是今天太累了 |
[53:08] | So, you wanna go get some ribs? | 你想去吃肋排吗 |
[53:14] | Hey, baby, I’m ready to take her. | 宝贝 我回来照看她了 |
[53:17] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[53:19] | Are you sleeping? | 你在睡吗 |
[53:34] | 承运人 DLH全球快递 寄件人 沃尔特警探 地址 科尔街344号 | |
[53:35] | Marshall? | 马歇尔 |
[53:44] | 冬虫 冬虫 我会把你扔冰上 冰冻或灼烧 | |
[53:46] | 直到你态度变好 嘀嗒嘀嗒 快跑啊 小傻瓜 | |
[53:49] | Everyone! Get out! | 大家快出去 |
[54:13] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[54:14] | I have to yell at people to get them to do what I want. | 我必须吼人才能让他们照我说的做 |
[54:18] | You don’t. | 你不需要 |
[54:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[54:24] | It’s freezing cold and it’s middle of the night. | 天这么冷 还是大半夜 |
[54:27] | You don’t… | 你不… |
[54:29] | Well, I know you don’t want to be here. | 我知道你不想来这里 |
[54:32] | I despise down time. | 我鄙视休息时间 |
[54:35] | My wife used to chastise me because I never took any, so… | 因为我从不休息 我妻子过去常骂我 |
[54:40] | It just doesn’t feel right to put | 应该她休息时我在休息 |
[54:41] | my feet up where hers should be. | 总感觉不太对 |
[54:44] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[54:48] | I’m used to seeing you look like shit, | 我习惯了见你一团糟 |
[54:50] | you look like… almost normal. | 你现在看起来…近乎正常 |
[54:53] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[54:57] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[55:03] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[55:06] | Bomb threat at the police station. Everyone evac. | 警局有炸弹威胁 全体撤离 |
[55:08] | I repeat. Everyone evac. | 重复一遍 全体撤离 |
[55:23] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[55:25] | We gotta go, come on! | 我们得出去 快走 |
[55:50] | Put this shit on. | 穿上这个 |
[55:52] | Put it on! | 快穿上 |
[56:01] | I got you. I got you! | 你得听我的 你得听我的 |
[56:07] | I got you. | 你得听我的 |
[56:08] | – Shut up! – I got you. | -闭嘴 -你得听我的 |
[56:13] | Rachel. | 蕾切尔 |
[56:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[56:16] | In his cell. | 在他的牢房里 |
[56:17] | That package was from you. | 那个包裹写着是你寄的 |
[56:27] | He’s not gonna blow himself up. | 他不会把自己炸飞的 |
[56:28] | This is bullshit. | 纯属骗人 |
[56:30] | Why wouldn’t he? | 他为什么不会 |
[56:31] | ‘Cause then the game is over. | 因为那样游戏就结束了 |
[56:33] | ♪ Dashing through the snow ♪ | ♪ 冲破大风雪 ♪ |
[56:35] | – Where are we going? – ♪ In a one horse open sleigh ♪ | -我们要去哪 -♪ 我们坐在雪橇上 ♪ |
[56:37] | ♪ Over the hills we go ♪ | ♪ 飞驰过山丘 ♪ |
[56:39] | ♪ Laughing all the way ♪ | ♪ 一路欢笑声 ♪ |
[56:44] | ♪ Some bells and ring ♪ | ♪ 铃儿响叮当 ♪ |
[56:46] | ♪ With new spirits bright ♪ | ♪ 精神多欢畅 ♪ |
[56:48] | ♪ What fun it is to laugh and sing ♪ | ♪ 今晚欢笑唱歌多快乐 ♪ |
[56:51] | ♪ And saying songs tonight ♪ | ♪ 我把歌儿唱 ♪ |
[56:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[56:57] | Where is she?! I’m not going anywhere! | 她在哪 我哪也不去 |
[56:59] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[57:38] | Alicia! Alicia! | 艾丽莎 艾丽莎 |
[57:40] | Alicia! | 艾丽莎 |
[57:58] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[58:07] | Alicia. | 艾丽莎 |
[58:46] | Since when do you cook? | 你什么时候开始做饭了 |
[58:48] | I used to cook for your mother all the time. | 我过去一直给你妈妈做饭 |
[58:51] | I just haven’t had a reason to. | 最近只是没有理由做饭 |
[58:54] | I mean, do you… | 我是说 你… |
[58:56] | do your hair all nice when there’s no one there to look at it? | 没人看你的时候你的头发也一丝不乱吗 |
[58:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:01] | It’s a bad example. | 这例子举得不好 |
[59:03] | This is gluten free, right? ‘Cause I’m gluten intolerant. | 不含麸质吧 我不耐受麸质 |
[59:07] | No, you’re not. | 你才不是 |
[59:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[59:22] | When your mother and I had you, | 你妈妈和我生下你之后 |
[59:24] | she was very nervous about my job. | 她非常担心我的工作 |
[59:27] | SWAT is dangerous. | 特警队很危险 |
[59:30] | So I moved to Homicide, | 所以我换到了凶案组 |
[59:32] | where it’s quieter. | 那里更安定一些 |
[59:36] | But with you around, everything became personal. | 但有了你在 任何事都变得私人 |
[59:42] | Where I couldn’t afford it to be. | 而工作中不能有私人感情 |
[59:46] | I tried everything. | 我试了一切办法 |
[59:49] | Even therapy. | 甚至心理治疗 |
[59:53] | Could you imagine me in therapy? | 你能想象我去看心理医生吗 |
[59:55] | You hate talking. | 你讨厌谈话 |
[1:00:04] | So, you were worried something bad would happen to me? | 你是担心有坏事会发生在我身上吗 |
[1:00:07] | No… actually… | 其实并不是 |
[1:00:13] | I just couldn’t… | 我只是不能… |
[1:00:16] | I couldn’t see anymore. | 我再也看不见了 |
[1:00:25] | You know, when you’re in bed at night… | 你知道 晚上躺在床上时 |
[1:00:28] | and the lights are off… | 灯都关着 |
[1:00:30] | you can see the room, right? | 你能看见房间 对吧 |
[1:00:32] | And if you turn the lights on and off again… | 如果你再开灯然后关上 |
[1:00:35] | you can’t see anything. | 就什么也看不见了 |
[1:00:39] | The people I chase… | 我追捕的人 |
[1:00:42] | they live in the dark. | 都处在黑暗里 |
[1:00:45] | And I can see them really easily until you came along. | 在你出生前 我能轻松地看见他们 |
[1:00:54] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:00:57] | you’re the light. | 你是我的光 |
[1:01:50] | No phones or laptops till you come get us. | 你来接我们之前不能用手机或电脑 |
[1:01:54] | I get it. It’s okay, Dad. | 我懂的 没关系 爸爸 |
[1:02:03] | Be careful. | 要小心 |
[1:02:22] | Simon’s mother was suicidal. | 西蒙的妈妈有自杀倾向 |
[1:02:24] | After the rape and pregnancy, she must’ve seen a psychiatrist. | 被强奸又怀孕了之后 她一定看过精神医生 |
[1:02:27] | That doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[1:02:28] | All the files of the rape charge has been buried. | 所有与强奸指控有关的文件都销毁了 |
[1:02:29] | Not these. The state has strict indemnity clauses | 这些不会 国家有严格的免责条款 |
[1:02:31] | to protect itself in the event that a patient commits suicide. | 在病人自杀后维护自己的利益 |
[1:02:40] | Records at crisis centers across the state | 全国各地的危机中心的记录 |
[1:02:42] | get backed up annually. | 每年都会备份 |
[1:02:45] | Simon wouldn’t know that. | 西蒙一定不知道 |
[1:02:48] | Nobody would. | 没人知道 |
[1:02:50] | Waste of fucking time. | 真他妈浪费时间 |
[1:02:54] | It’s Marshall. I need two teams | 我是马歇尔 我需要两队人 |
[1:02:55] | down at the Psychiatric Records Center. | 到精神医疗记录中心来 |
[1:02:57] | There is a corridor filled with crap down here. | 这有一条走廊里堆满了垃圾 |
[1:02:59] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[1:03:02] | Okay, hold on that. | 好 等一下 |
[1:03:05] | You wanna meet his mother? | 想会会他的妈妈吗 |
[1:03:07] | Amy Stulls. AXOP-392. | 艾米·斯图尔斯 AXOP392 |
[1:03:12] | So… you look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[1:03:14] | You sleeping? | 睡眠好吗 |
[1:03:16] | Better than ever. | 好得不得了 |
[1:03:17] | And eating? | 进食呢 |
[1:03:19] | Always. | 一直很好 |
[1:03:21] | You’re still refusing an ultrasound. | 你还是不肯做超声检查 |
[1:03:23] | The doctors are there to help you, you know. | 医生们都是想要帮助你的 |
[1:03:25] | Look it. | 你看 |
[1:03:28] | I started getting nice things already. | 我已经开始买好东西了 |
[1:03:31] | I see, you bought those with the money | 你是用和解的钱 |
[1:03:33] | you got from the settlement? | 买的这些东西吗 |
[1:03:35] | Do you really think, given what he did to you, | 你真的觉得 他对你做了那种事之后 |
[1:03:38] | he’s gonna leave you and the baby alone? | 他会放过你和孩子吗 |
[1:03:40] | Well, everyone else thinks he’s such a nice man. | 别人都觉得他是个很好的人 |
[1:03:44] | She knew him. | 她认识他 |
[1:03:45] | We find his dad, we’ll find Simon. | 找到西蒙的爸爸 就能找到西蒙了 |
[1:03:47] | And if he comes knocking on that door, | 如果他来敲你家的门 |
[1:03:49] | wanting to meet his kid. | 想要见见自己的孩子 |
[1:03:51] | Judas sinned and was forgiven. | 犹大犯下罪行都被宽恕了 |
[1:03:55] | We found mother’s file in the archives, | 我们在档案室里找到了他妈妈的档案 |
[1:03:57] | 1976, Amy Stulls. | 1976年 艾米·斯图尔斯 |
[1:03:59] | Rape and attempted murder. | 强奸 谋杀未遂 |
[1:04:00] | Settled out of court for $1.14 million, | 接受114万美元庭外和解 |
[1:04:03] | but the payee’s name is not listed. | 但是没有写明收款人姓名 |
[1:04:05] | Good work. | 干得不错 |
[1:04:06] | Can you make it down to the station? | 你能来趟警察局吗 |
[1:04:08] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[1:04:14] | Make yourselves comfortable. | 请自便 |
[1:04:29] | Well, he’s covered his tracks well. | 他很会掩盖自己的踪迹 |
[1:04:33] | Yup. | 喂 |
[1:04:34] | His father’s name isn’t on any of he criminal reports | 在所有犯罪记录里都找不到他父亲的名字 |
[1:04:36] | and I can’t find any sign of him on the database. | 我在数据库里找不到与他有关的信息 |
[1:04:38] | If the Commissioner had given me the fucking time | 如果警长除了冲我大吼大叫之外 |
[1:04:41] | that I needed with Simon instead of fucking yelling at me… | 能批准我和西蒙多他妈待一会 |
[1:04:43] | then maybe we’d have a clue where he is right now. | 也许我们就能知道他现在在哪了 |
[1:04:46] | Will your professional opinion | 你报告里的专业意见 |
[1:04:47] | be worded that way in your report? | 也会是这种用词吗 |
[1:04:50] | Look, we know he knew her and he paid her off. | 我们知道他认识她 花钱把她摆平了 |
[1:04:53] | If he didn’t own the textile company, | 如果纺织公司是他的 |
[1:04:55] | see who owns the building. | 查查大楼在谁名下 |
[1:05:01] | Patching it through. | 发过去了 |
[1:05:03] | MCG Industries. | 麦戈文工业 |
[1:05:05] | textile and supply distributor. | 纺织品分销商 |
[1:05:07] | founded by David McGovern. | 由大卫·麦戈文创建 |
[1:05:08] | Recently cited in a car accident with one Michael Cooper. | 最近和一个叫迈克尔·库珀的人出了车祸 |
[1:05:12] | I didn’t see you! | 我没看到你 |
[1:05:15] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[1:05:16] | You’re in shock! I-It’s okay. | 你受惊了 没事的 |
[1:05:19] | McGovern’s also serving as | 麦戈文还任职为 |
[1:05:21] | chairman of the board of benefactors to Flexton Prep | 福莱顿预备学校捐赠协会主席 |
[1:05:24] | where he currently resides on campus. | 也就是他现在所居住的学校 |
[1:05:33] | Guys, guys, guys. | 各位 各位 |
[1:05:34] | Folks, with me, come on. | 所有人 跟着我 |
[1:05:43] | Guys, with me. | 所有人 跟着我 |
[1:05:48] | No! Why? | 不 为什么 |
[1:05:50] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:05:52] | You will die! | 你死定了 |
[1:05:54] | You are gonna die! | 你死定了 |
[1:05:57] | – I hate you! – Drop the knife, Simon! | -我恨你 -把刀放下 西蒙 |
[1:05:59] | Drop the fucking knife! | 快把刀放下 |
[1:06:01] | I want my bear. | 我想要我的小熊 |
[1:06:02] | Please, my bear. | 求你了 我的小熊 |
[1:06:06] | Creep, creep, creeper. | 变态 变态 变态 |
[1:06:08] | I want my bear! | 我想要我的小熊 |
[1:06:11] | You’re his father? | 你是他的父亲吗 |
[1:06:12] | I want my bear. | 我想要我的小熊 |
[1:06:15] | Please, my bear. | 求你了 我的小熊 |
[1:06:18] | I want my bear. | 我想要我的小熊 |
[1:06:20] | Simon, why did you do this? | 西蒙 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:06:21] | I hate him, he wouldn’t leave me alone! | 我恨他 他就是不肯放过我 |
[1:06:24] | He’s my bear. | 他拿了我的小熊 |
[1:06:26] | I want my bear. | 我想要我的小熊 |
[1:06:29] | My bear. | 我的小熊 |
[1:06:31] | I want my bear! | 我想要我的小熊 |
[1:06:32] | Mommy, bear. | 妈妈 小熊 |
[1:06:37] | Just give him the fucking bear, you cunting bitch. | 快他妈把小熊给他 你个死贱人 |
[1:06:45] | Look what he made me do. | 看看他都逼我干了什么 |
[1:06:49] | No more crying like a fucking baby. | 不用再像个小孩子似的哭哭啼啼了 |
[1:06:54] | You wanna know what I did to those sluts? | 你想知道我对那些臭婊子做了什么吗 |
[1:07:00] | There’s a busload of them you don’t know about. | 还有很多你们不知道的人 |
[1:07:04] | Give me what he wants. | 把他想要的给我 |
[1:07:06] | His bear. | 他的小熊 |
[1:07:08] | If you can… hear him… | 如果你能…听到他 |
[1:07:10] | crying like a fucking baby. | 哭得像个小孩子似的 |
[1:07:14] | I can’t listen to him anymore. | 我实在听不下去了 |
[1:07:17] | Shut him up. | 让他闭嘴 |
[1:07:20] | No bear… | 没有小熊 |
[1:07:22] | no bodies. | 没有尸体 |
[1:07:25] | Nothing but twiddling that tight little… | 只有玩弄你紧致的… |
[1:07:38] | I give you this… | 我把这个给你 |
[1:07:40] | you give me everything. | 你把一切都告诉我 |
[1:07:54] | Samantha Crawley. | 萨曼莎·克劳利 |
[1:07:57] | Deceased? | 已故吗 |
[1:08:01] | Katherine Titus. | 凯瑟琳·泰特斯 |
[1:08:06] | No? | 没有吗 |
[1:08:09] | Alison Woods. | 艾莉森·伍兹 |
[1:08:14] | Deceased? | 已故吗 |
[1:08:20] | Rebecca Chastain. | 丽贝卡·查斯顿 |
[1:08:23] | Lara? | 劳拉 |
[1:08:26] | Deceased? | 已故吗 |
[1:08:30] | Emily Richardson. | 艾米莉·理查森 |
[1:08:34] | Rachel Prudhome. | 蕾切尔·普鲁多姆 |
[1:08:42] | Victoria Maringoff. | 维多利亚·马林戈夫 |
[1:08:46] | Emily Phillips. | 艾米莉·菲利普斯 |
[1:08:49] | No. | 没有 |
[1:09:18] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[1:09:23] | He’s been in my fucking house. | 他来过我家 |
[1:09:25] | What the fuck are you all doing here? | 你们他妈都干什么了 |
[1:09:26] | That’s impossible. He’s been here since yesterday afternoon. | 这不可能 从昨天下午起他一直在这里 |
[1:09:28] | Just take a beat an calm down. | 你先冷静一下 |
[1:09:29] | – I will not! – Cooper. | -我冷静不了 -库珀 |
[1:09:30] | Look, can I remind you, the only reason | 提醒你一下 你没有被捕 |
[1:09:32] | that you haven’t been arrested… | 唯一的原因就是… |
[1:09:33] | ‘Cause you’re too busy being dicked around! | 因为你一直忙于四处耍混 |
[1:09:34] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[1:09:38] | You know I have nothing to lose. | 我光脚不怕穿鞋的 |
[1:09:40] | You find her. | 你去找她 |
[1:09:42] | You find my girl unharmed. | 毫发无伤地把我的姑娘带回来 |
[1:09:45] | Or I’m not responsible for what happens next. | 否则接下来发生的事我可不负责 |
[1:10:03] | Where is Lara? | 劳拉在哪 |
[1:10:08] | Let me say I’m sorry… | 先让我道歉 |
[1:10:11] | and then I’ll tell you. | 然后再告诉你 |
[1:10:12] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[1:10:14] | Not to you, silly bean. | 不是跟你说的 小傻瓜 |
[1:10:16] | To them outside. | 对外面的人说的 |
[1:10:19] | Let me say sorry for the things I’ve done… | 让我为我做过的事道歉 |
[1:10:22] | and then I’ll tell you where the last one is. | 然后我就告诉你最后一个人在哪 |
[1:10:27] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[1:10:29] | Yes. | 活着 |
[1:10:31] | But tick tock… | 但是时间紧迫 |
[1:10:33] | tick tock… | 滴答 滴答 |
[1:10:34] | tick tock… | 滴答 滴答 |
[1:10:35] | tick tock… | 滴答 滴答 |
[1:10:36] | tick tock… | 滴答 滴答 |
[1:10:38] | Who’s the clever boo-boo? | 聪明的小宝贝是谁 |
[1:10:43] | We can’t take the chance of losing another girl. | 我们不能再失去一个女孩了 |
[1:10:46] | There’s no way this ends well. | 这事肯定没有好结果 |
[1:10:48] | Of course there fucking isn’t. | 当然没有 |
[1:11:02] | Please, please! | 请安静 请安静 |
[1:11:04] | 西蒙就该被处死 下地狱吧 杀了这个混蛋 | |
[1:11:05] | Please. | 请安静 |
[1:11:11] | Just say you’re sorry. | 只许道歉 |
[1:11:12] | Anything else… | 敢说别的 |
[1:11:13] | and you’ll be begging for the death penalty. | 我就叫你求死不能 |
[1:11:24] | I wanted to say… | 我想说… |
[1:11:25] | Did you take my wife? | 你抓了我老婆吗 |
[1:11:27] | Look at the picture, man! Did you take her? | 看看这张照片 你抓她了吗 |
[1:11:32] | No, I did not. | 我没抓她 |
[1:11:35] | She’s way too ugly. | 她太丑了 |
[1:11:38] | The reason I didn’t get caught | 我一直没被抓住 |
[1:11:40] | is because the police and all of you | 就是因为你们还有这些警察 |
[1:11:42] | are dumber than the sluts that I fucked. | 比我骑过的那些婊子还蠢 |
[1:11:49] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:11:55] | They’re gonna try and lynch you here and at the courthouse. | 这里还有在法院那边人们肯定都想手刃了你 |
[1:11:57] | So get their attention then bug out. | 所以去吸引他们的注意力然后离开 |
[1:12:01] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[1:12:02] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[1:12:03] | Lara’s still out there and he won’t talk to you. | 劳拉下落不明 他又不肯跟你说话 |
[1:12:08] | Okay, fine. Be careful. | 好吧 要小心 |
[1:12:27] | 2010 exiting Crossland. | 2010号驶离克劳斯兰德 |
[1:12:40] | 1015 on Andover Street. | 1015号在安多弗街 |
[1:13:00] | Where has he put Lara? | 他把劳拉关在哪了 |
[1:13:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:13:23] | Where’s Lara? | 劳拉在哪 |
[1:13:33] | Pause 217. | 把217暂停 |
[1:13:38] | Put ’em together in set screen. | 把它们放在一个屏幕上 |
[1:13:40] | Why do you stay with your husband | 你明知你丈夫和别的女人有一腿 |
[1:13:43] | when you know he fucks other women? | 为什么还要和他在一起 |
[1:13:47] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[1:13:54] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:14:28] | Fuck this! | 操 |
[1:14:30] | Come on, you sick… | 出来 你个… |
[1:14:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:14:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:14:40] | Tell me, damn you! Tell me! | 告诉我 该死的 告诉我 |
[1:14:42] | Where is my Lara? | 我的劳拉在哪 |
[1:14:44] | Damn you! | 该死的 |
[1:14:46] | My Lara! | 我的劳拉 |
[1:14:47] | Where the fuck is she? | 她到底在哪 |
[1:14:50] | Where is my Lara? | 我的劳拉在哪 |
[1:14:55] | Where the fuck is she? | 她到底在哪 |
[1:14:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:15:11] | Good boy. | 干得好 |
[1:15:16] | Kiss. | 亲一个 |
[1:15:27] | Take that fucking shit off. | 把这该死的帽子摘了 |
[1:15:34] | Is that Rachel? | 那是蕾切尔吗 |
[1:15:36] | Rachel’s in there! | 蕾切尔在里面 |
[1:15:37] | You get the young one, I got Rachel! | 小的那个归你 蕾切尔归我 |
[1:15:40] | Rachel likes me. | 蕾切尔喜欢我 |
[1:15:42] | Hi, Rachel! | 你好 蕾切尔 |
[1:15:56] | Rachel! | 蕾切尔 |
[1:15:57] | – I got you, I got you. – Get off me! | -我帮你出来 -放开我 |
[1:16:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:16:19] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:16:28] | What do you got? | 有什么线索吗 |
[1:16:29] | There’s two of… | 有两个… |
[1:16:31] | Yeah, I know. What else? | 我知道 还有呢 |
[1:16:33] | He said… he said he’s got the younger one. | 他说 他说小的那个在他手上 |
[1:16:36] | Grab… | 抓住 |
[1:16:37] | Grab your winterbug. | 抓住你的冬虫 |
[1:16:40] | See who gets out. | 看看谁能出来 |
[1:17:16] | They must’ve switched at the school. | 他们一定是在学校互换的 |
[1:17:18] | They were both there. | 他们当时都在那 |
[1:17:19] | And we only got one of them. | 而我们只抓了一个 |
[1:17:21] | All right, think forward, not back. | 好了 往前看 不要想已经发生的事 |
[1:17:23] | So, where is he taking them? | 他要带她们去哪 |
[1:17:26] | Add “winterbug” to the keywords. | 把”冬虫”加进关键词 |
[1:17:29] | ♪ Time to play winterbug ♪ | ♪ 该玩冬虫了 ♪ |
[1:17:31] | ♪ Winterbug, winterbug ♪ | ♪ 冬虫 冬虫 ♪ |
[1:17:33] | ♪ Where do you go in the snow? ♪ | ♪ 你在雪里要去哪 ♪ |
[1:17:35] | ♪ Winterbug, winterbug ♪ | ♪ 冬虫 冬虫 ♪ |
[1:17:39] | If anyone gets out, | 如果有人能出来 |
[1:17:41] | you can go second. | 你第二个上 |
[1:17:42] | – And then we swapsies. – Swapsies! | -然后我们交换 -交换 |
[1:17:45] | Swapsies. | 交换 |
[1:17:47] | I thought you were mad at me? | 我还以为你生我的气了 |
[1:17:48] | Fuckin’ with your ear. | 别他妈动耳朵了 |
[1:17:50] | I am mad at you. | 我是生你的气 |
[1:17:54] | And I fucking love you. | 但我他妈也爱你 |
[1:17:57] | – Winterbug, norovirus. – That’s not it. | -冬虫 诺如病毒 -不是这个 |
[1:18:00] | Winterbug, handbag. | 冬虫 手袋品牌 |
[1:18:01] | No. Next. | 不是 下一个 |
[1:18:04] | Winterbug. | 冬虫 |
[1:18:05] | Pagan and animal sacrifice by burning or drowning. | 通过溺死或烧死献上异教徒或动物祭品 |
[1:18:08] | Wasn’t the mother thrown into a lake? | 他们的母亲不是被丢进了湖里吗 |
[1:18:10] | The location wasn’t listed in the police report. | 警方报告里没有记载具体地点 |
[1:18:13] | Bring up the Amy Stull’s interview, two minutes in. | 调出艾米·斯塔尔的审讯录像 开始后两分钟 |
[1:18:16] | It felt good to kill Daddy, didn’t it? | 杀了爸爸感觉不错 是吧 |
[1:18:19] | Yes, I liked it, I liked it a lot. | 是的 我喜欢 我超喜欢 |
[1:18:21] | And if it feels good, it’s okay. | 如果感觉不错 那就是对的 |
[1:18:23] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[1:18:25] | Mommy will be happy not following me around anymore | 妈妈会很开心 不会再跟着我了 |
[1:18:28] | like a sneak, sneak, sneaker. | 就像一个鬼鬼祟祟的变态 |
[1:18:31] | Daddy just wanted to be your friend. | 爸爸只是想当你的朋友 |
[1:18:34] | Like he was with me. | 就像他跟我一起的时候一样 |
[1:18:39] | The police all thought that he was trying to save you. | 警方都以为他是想救你 |
[1:18:42] | Yeah! | 对 |
[1:18:43] | But really, it was me. | 但其实是我 |
[1:18:44] | Me, it was me. | 我 是我 |
[1:18:46] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:18:48] | I love me. | 我爱我 |
[1:18:49] | No one else loves you. | 没有别人爱你 |
[1:18:52] | Only me, silly bean. | 只有我 小傻瓜 |
[1:18:54] | I want Rachel. | 我想要蕾切尔 |
[1:18:56] | I’ll have Rachel. | 我要蕾切尔 |
[1:18:58] | ‘Cause, she likes me. She likes me. | 因为她喜欢我 她喜欢我 |
[1:19:01] | Now, I have a life inside of me. | 现在我体内有了小生命 |
[1:19:04] | And it is my purpose to keep it safe… | 我的使命就是让它 |
[1:19:07] | and alive… | 安全活下来 |
[1:19:08] | and far from the devil’s gaze. | 远离恶魔的窥视 |
[1:19:47] | Time to play winterbug, time to play winterbug. | 该玩冬虫了 该玩冬虫了 |
[1:19:49] | Time to play winterbug | 该玩冬虫了 |
[1:19:51] | Winterbug, winterbug. | 冬虫 冬虫 |
[1:19:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:20:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:01] | Okay, hey, hey, hey! Come here. | 好 等等 过来 |
[1:20:03] | When you find them, | 你找到他们之后 |
[1:20:04] | kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[1:20:06] | Both. | 两个都杀 |
[1:20:07] | No fuckin’ around. | 我是认真的 |
[1:20:10] | Okay, there we go. | 好了 过来吧 |
[1:20:38] | The frostbite will bite my toes. | 我的脚趾会长冻疮的 |
[1:20:57] | Almost! Almost! | 差一点 差一点 |
[1:21:01] | Another one! | 再来一个 |
[1:21:10] | Almost! Almost! | 差一点 差一点 |
[1:21:13] | One more. | 再来 |
[1:21:16] | One more, one more! | 再来 再来 |
[1:21:21] | Rachel! | 蕾切尔 |
[1:21:22] | Rachel! | 蕾切尔 |
[1:21:26] | Walksies. | 走一走 |
[1:21:31] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:21:33] | Walksie! | 走一走 |
[1:21:38] | My turn! | 轮到我了 |
[1:21:40] | My turn! | 轮到我了 |
[1:21:41] | Rachel! | 蕾切尔 |
[1:21:48] | Come on, Rachel! | 来吧 蕾切尔 |
[1:22:15] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:22:17] | No, no. | 不 |
[1:22:39] | Wait! Stop! Stop! | 等等 停下 |
[1:22:44] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:22:50] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[1:22:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:23:08] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:23:14] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:23:16] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[1:23:17] | No fucking way. | 没门儿 |
[1:23:22] | There’s no safety on that. | 没有保险栓 |
[1:23:27] | Wait, wait, we have to tell Cooper that I’m okay. | 等等 我们得告诉库珀我没事了 |
[1:23:29] | He’s gonna be worried. | 他会担心的 |
[1:23:35] | – Oh, my God. – It’s okay. | -天啊 -没事的 |
[1:23:37] | – Look at me. – Oh, my God! | -看着我 -天啊 |
[1:23:38] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[1:23:39] | I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, | 我知道现在你不会相信 |
[1:23:40] | but you’re gonna be okay. | 但是你会没事的 |
[1:23:42] | I promise you. Okay? | 我保证 好吗 |
[1:23:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:26:33] | He told me what you did to him. | 他跟我说了你都对他做了什么 |
[1:26:36] | You wanna see the man? | 你想见那个男人吗 |
[1:26:38] | You wanna see the man? | 你想见那个男人吗 |
[1:26:51] | You fucking bitch! | 该死的婊子 |
[1:27:25] | I want me! | 我要我 |
[1:27:28] | I-I want me! | 我要我 |
[1:27:35] | I want me! | 我要我 |
[1:27:39] | – Let him go! – I want me. | -放他走 -我要我 |
[1:27:42] | – Let him go! – I want me. | -放他走 -我要我 |
[1:27:46] | Let him go or I’ll fucking kill her right now! | 放他走 否则我现在就杀了她 |
[1:27:50] | Can’t hear you. | 听不清 |
[1:27:52] | Fucking bitch. | 该死的婊子 |
[1:27:53] | Get up there, you fucking bitch. | 上去 该死的婊子 |
[1:27:57] | Don’t you fucking hurt him. | 你不准伤害他 |
[1:27:59] | I will fucking kill her. | 我会杀了她 |
[1:28:00] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[1:28:01] | You’re gonna have to come closer. | 你得走近一点 |
[1:28:04] | – Come on. – Don’t you touch him. | -来吧 -你不准动他 |
[1:28:07] | Don’t you fucking touch him! | 你不准动他 |
[1:28:12] | I will fucking kill her! | 我会杀了她 |
[1:28:17] | I will fucking kill her. Don’t you hurt him. | 我会杀了她 你不准伤害他 |
[1:28:20] | Don’t you touch him. | 你不准动他 |
[1:28:21] | Let him go! | 放他走 |
[1:28:29] | Do you see what happens? | 你看见了吗 |
[1:28:30] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:28:30] | Do you see what happens? | 你看见了吗 |
[1:28:31] | Okay! Enough! Enough! | 好吧 够了 |
[1:28:33] | I will stick this gun right up her fucking cunt and shoot her. | 我要把枪插到她逼里然后开枪 |
[1:28:39] | If we go through this ice, we are dead in 60 seconds. | 如果我们掉到冰里 一分钟内必死无疑 |
[1:28:45] | She’ll fall right through the fuckin’ ice! | 我要让她掉到冰里 |
[1:28:48] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:28:52] | You think I fucking care if I die? | 你以为我在乎自己的生死吗 |
[1:28:54] | No! | 不要 |
[1:28:55] | You care if he dies, don’t you? | 你在乎他的生死 不是吗 |
[1:28:59] | I will fucking… | 我要… |
[1:29:00] | I will fucking kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:29:03] | Think of everything you’ve done to get him out. | 想想你为了救出他所做的一切 |
[1:29:07] | You can have him, too. | 你可以带他走 |
[1:29:09] | Just let her go. | 只要你放她走 |
[1:29:10] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:11] | Rachel… go. | 蕾切尔 走 |
[1:29:14] | Keep that pointed over here! | 枪指着我 |
[1:29:16] | Keep that pointed here! | 枪指着我 |
[1:29:19] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:29:25] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:29:26] | I want me. | 我要我 |
[1:29:28] | I want me. | 我要我 |
[1:29:33] | – You love your brother, don’t you? – Yeah. | -你爱你哥哥 对吗 -对 |
[1:29:35] | – You really love him? – Yes, I want me. | -你真的爱他吗 -对 我要我 |
[1:29:39] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:29:41] | Okay, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[1:29:43] | Go give him a big hug. | 给他一个大大的拥抱 |
[1:29:48] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:29:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:29:51] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:31:33] | Lara, | 劳拉 |
[1:31:35] | I write this in the event of my death. | 以防万一 我写了这封信 |
[1:31:39] | And I’ve left instructions within. | 信中也留下了指示 |
[1:31:44] | Although you allowed me to be your guardian, | 尽管你同意让我成为你的守护者 |
[1:31:47] | know that you were also mine. | 但你也是我的守护者 |
[1:31:53] | Your light… | 你的光芒 |
[1:31:55] | saved me. | 拯救了我 |
[1:31:58] | Now, shine. | 继续闪耀吧 |
[1:32:11] | 劳拉 你的光芒拯救了我 继续闪耀吧 | |
[1:32:24] | Yeah, we’re not doing that. | 我们可不会去滑冰 |
[1:32:25] | You said anything I wanted. | 你说了我想做什么就做什么 |
[1:32:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:32:35] | I’m Rachel, I work with your dad. | 我是蕾切尔 你爸爸的同事 |
[1:32:38] | You must be Faye. | 你一定就是费伊 |
[1:32:40] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[1:32:44] | Currently, yes. | 目前是的 |
[1:32:47] | Faye, Rachel saved my life. | 费伊 蕾切尔救了我的命 |
[1:32:50] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[1:32:55] | Here, let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:33:04] | All right. | 好了 |