时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The thing we swore would never happen happened. | 原本我们保证不会发生的事 现在发生了 |
[00:03] | Our relationship got in the way of the job. | 我们的关系影响到了我们的工作 |
[00:05] | And the job in the way of the relationship. | 而工作也影响了我们的关系 |
[00:07] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[00:08] | We need some space from each other. | 我只是觉得我们都需要一些空间 |
[00:10] | So you’re leaving? | 所以你要走了吗 |
[00:14] | He’s off the machine. | 他不用呼吸机了 |
[00:15] | And breathing normally. | 而且呼吸正常 |
[00:17] | Is that my beautiful grandson? | 那是我孙子吗 |
[00:19] | Dad. | 爸 |
[00:21] | Get back! Aah! | 撤退 |
[00:23] | This looks like the stockpile of an arsonist. | 这看起来都像是纵火犯的东西 |
[00:25] | You guys… | 各位 |
[00:27] | 急救人员命丧大火 芝加哥消防局急救人员 莱斯利·夏伊英勇殉职 | |
[00:32] | Fold and tuck. | 折过来 掖进去 |
[00:37] | Fold and tuck. | 折过来 掖进去 |
[00:41] | Tight as a drum. | 包得紧紧的 |
[00:43] | So the boy feels safe. | 这样孩子才会有安全感 |
[00:46] | Just like in his mommy’s belly. | 就像在妈妈的肚子里一样 |
[00:49] | – Yes. – That’s what I told Wallace. | -对吧 -我也是这么跟华莱士说的 |
[00:51] | Wrap him tight like a little baby burrito. | 要把孩子包得紧紧的 就像卷饼一样 |
[00:53] | Okay, okay. | 行 说不过你们 |
[00:56] | Some men were born to think. | 有人为思考而生 |
[00:58] | Others, to lift heavy things, but you, Terrance Boden, | 有人生来力拔山河 而你 特伦斯·博登 |
[01:02] | were born to be loved, preciously, and infinitely. | 生来便注定被大家宠爱 永远捧在掌心 |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:11] | – Here you go. – Yes. | -给你 -来妈妈抱 |
[01:14] | Yes, sweet baby. | 我的乖宝宝 |
[01:17] | How long are you staying, Pop? | 你这次来待多久 爸爸 |
[01:19] | It depends. | 再看吧 |
[01:21] | Depends on what? | 看什么 |
[01:23] | Things. | 看情况 |
[01:27] | 急救人员命丧大火 南部大火 急救人员殉职 | |
[01:35] | Hey, guys. Atwater. | 你们来了 阿特沃特 |
[01:37] | What’s up. What we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:38] | Got chlorine powder, bags of cat litter, | 这里有氯粉 猫砂 |
[01:42] | brake fluid, vegetable oil… | 刹车油 植物油 |
[01:44] | All in bulk. | 全都数量不少 |
[01:45] | Yeah, well, he definitely had peculiar taste | 看来这人逛山姆会员店时 |
[01:47] | when he hit the Sam’s Club. | 买东西的品味很独特啊 |
[01:48] | These are accelerants every arsonist knows about. | 这些都是纵火犯喜欢用的助燃剂 |
[01:51] | At least the slick ones. | 至少那些手法纯熟的 |
[01:53] | Then there’s these. | 还有这些 |
[01:57] | 仓库爆炸 芝加哥急救人员遇难 急救人员命丧大火 南部大火 急救人员殉职 | |
[01:58] | All about Shay’s death. | 都跟夏伊的死有关 |
[02:02] | What can you tell us about the person who leased this unit? | 关于租这间仓库的人 你都知道些什么 |
[02:04] | Paid cash. | 现金支付 |
[02:06] | Two years in advance, I’d pulled the paperwork. | 预付了两年 有需要的话我可以给你们看文件 |
[02:08] | Yeah, man or woman? | 男的还是女的 |
[02:09] | Man. | 男的 |
[02:10] | You remember what he looked like? | 还记得他长什么样子吗 |
[02:11] | I don’t weigh ’em and measure, I just take the money. | 我哪会留意这么多 我只管收钱 |
[02:14] | We’ll check that paperwork in your office | 回头有空我们会去你办公室 |
[02:15] | when we get time, could you just– | 查看那些文件 能不能先… |
[02:16] | – give us a minute. – Mm. | -让我们单独聊聊 -没问题 |
[02:19] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[02:22] | The thing is, it’s not exactly a crime scene. | 目前问题是 这里并不算犯罪现场 |
[02:25] | It’s gonna be real hard to pull forensics in on this. | 所以可能没法叫鉴证科过来取证 |
[02:26] | We know it’s a long shot, | 我们知道希望渺茫 |
[02:28] | and arson is almost impossible to prove, | 纵火案往往都极难定罪 |
[02:29] | but even if it just rules it out, we’d sleep better. | 但哪怕能排除这个可能都好 这样我们也能安心 |
[02:33] | Can’t make any promises but I’ll see what I can do. | 我没法保证什么 我尽力而为 |
[02:35] | I know it means a lot to y’all. | 我知道这对你们来说意义重大 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Thank you. Thank you. | 是的 非常感谢 |
[02:42] | The items discovered at that storage unit | 51队的每个人都因为那间租用仓库里 |
[02:45] | are unsettling to us all here at 51. | 发现的物品而不安 |
[02:48] | As of now, there was no indication of foul play. | 目前为止 还没有任何迹象表明那场火灾是纵火 |
[02:51] | But rest assured, no matter what we looked into. | 但放心 会有人全力查清事情真相 |
[02:54] | In the meanwhile, our job remains the same, | 与此同时 我们的工作仍要继续 |
[02:55] | and that is to safeguard the people of Chicago, | 那就是保证芝加哥市民的安全 |
[02:57] | so you keep your heads down, and you handle your business. | 所以大家专心做事 控制好自己的情绪 |
[03:03] | Brett and Mills, my office. | 布莱特和米尔斯 来我办公室 |
[03:07] | Come on in, take a seat. | 进来吧 坐 |
[03:16] | After everything you went through with Lullo’s people, | 经过被卢罗手下绑架一事之后 |
[03:19] | I want you to know you have my full blessing | 我想让你们知道如果你们 |
[03:21] | if you want to take some time off. | 需要时间平复 我完全支持 |
[03:22] | Thank you, Chief. But, personally, I’m fine. | 谢谢 队长 但我没事 |
[03:25] | I’d rather be here at work. | 我宁愿继续工作 |
[03:28] | In that case, I would like to ask you both | 既然如此 我想让你们俩 |
[03:29] | to consider to see someone. | 考虑一下寻求帮助 |
[03:32] | Processing a trauma like that takes time. | 平复这种创伤需要时间 |
[03:34] | We have a lot of good people who can help. | 局里有不少专业人士能帮到你们 |
[03:36] | I think that that would be really good. | 我觉得这主意挺好的 |
[03:41] | For me, anyway. | 至少对我来说 |
[03:44] | I’ll make the call. | 我去安排 |
[03:45] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[03:46] | I’m straight. | 我不用了 |
[03:53] | Okay then. | 那行 |
[03:56] | You change your mind, you let me know. | 你改变主意的话记得告诉我 |
[03:59] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[04:02] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[04:06] | What do we have here? | 瞧瞧这是什么 |
[04:07] | Wicker Park Wolverines. | 柳条公园狼人队 |
[04:09] | Yeah, it’s got a certain ring to it, doesn’t it? | 名字挺拉风的 对吧 |
[04:11] | My boy Luke, he’s playing a game of champions. | 我儿子卢克打进了决赛 |
[04:14] | I thought you were banned from the league, Hermann? | 他们不是禁止你参加联盟活动了吗 赫尔曼 |
[04:15] | Yeah, kids’ hockey brings out the worst in you. | 儿童冰球绝对会激发出你最丑恶的一面 |
[04:18] | Some sort of trophy fiasco if I’m not mistaken. | 如果没记错的话 好像跟争奖杯有关 |
[04:21] | That was an isolated incident. | 那绝对是意外 |
[04:23] | Besides, I was completely in the right. | 再说了 那事儿我绝对在理 |
[04:24] | Anyway, my two-year suspension is over, and I’m back in action. | 如今我的两年禁令已经结束 哥又能重出江湖了 |
[04:28] | So show some respect for the finest headcoach | 别小看我 我可是芝加哥 |
[04:31] | of pee-wee hockey in Chicago, will you? | 最棒的儿童冰球教练呢 |
[04:34] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[04:37] | Two-car accident, West 17th and Halsted. | 两车相撞 西17街与霍斯特德街交界 |
[04:54] | Stalled trains got Boden trapped in. | 博登被停滞列车困住了 |
[04:56] | I’ll run point until he gets here. | 在他到现场之前 我来指挥 |
[04:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:03] | Help me! Please. | 救救我 求你们了 |
[05:05] | I’m Leiutenant Casey with the fire department. | 我是消防队的凯西副队长 |
[05:07] | We’re gonna get you out, okay? | 我们会救你出去的 好吗 |
[05:08] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我双腿没知觉了 |
[05:10] | Oh, God. Help me, please. | 天啊 快救救我 |
[05:14] | Hey, just give us a minute, okay, ma’am? | 给我们一点时间 好吗 女士 |
[05:19] | Sev. | 西弗 |
[05:20] | Yeah? | 干什么 |
[05:22] | It’s Chaplain Orlovsky. | 是奥洛夫斯基神父 |
[05:24] | He’s bleeding out. | 他失血昏迷了 |
[05:38] | You guys, separate the two vehicles | 各位 分开两辆车 |
[05:40] | and we’ll pull them both out at the same time, all right? | 我们同时救他们出来 好吗 |
[05:45] | – Tony, stay ready on that winch. – Got it. | -托尼 绞盘准备好 -是 |
[05:47] | God, help me, please! | 求你们帮帮我 |
[05:49] | Wait, wait. Hold. | 等等 等等 |
[05:51] | If we move this car first, she could be paralyzed or worse. | 如果我们先移车 她可能会瘫痪或者更糟 |
[05:54] | The longer he’s pinned in, the more blood he– | 他被卡住越久 血失的就越… |
[05:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:59] | Your call. | 听你的 |
[06:05] | God, help me, please. | 天啊 请救救我 |
[06:08] | Hermann, Dawson, get the jaws. | 赫尔曼 道森 去拿虎钳 |
[06:10] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[06:11] | Lieutenant, with all due respect, it’s the Chaplain. | 副队长 恕我直言 那可是神父 |
[06:13] | We’re getting her out first. Please! | 我们先救她 |
[06:15] | You heard him, candidate, move it! | 听到没 后备队员 快 |
[06:17] | Capp, Tony, we’re gonna cut the roof posts off | 卡普 托尼 我们去剪开梁柱 |
[06:20] | so we can get the Chap out | 等车一被移走 |
[06:20] | – as soon as this car is out of the way. – Yeah. | -马上救神父出来 -是 |
[06:33] | All right, Chap. How’s it going? | 好了 神父 你情况如何 |
[06:37] | Mills, status. | 米尔斯 情况如何 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I’ve got a pulse but its weak. | 有脉搏 但很微弱 |
[06:41] | He’s lost a lot of blood from his head wound. | 他头上的伤口流了太多血 |
[06:45] | Help me, please! | 快救救我 |
[06:46] | Please, help me! | 救救我 |
[06:47] | Hang in there, lady, we’re getting you out. | 坚持住 女士 我们马上救你出来 |
[06:51] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会救你出去的 |
[06:54] | All right, guys. We’re good to go. | 好了 各位 开始吧 |
[07:06] | Backboard. | 担架 |
[07:13] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[07:14] | Careful with her head. | 注意她的头 |
[07:18] | Go, go. | 走吧 |
[07:23] | Hey, Leiutentant, good luck. | 副队长 祝你好运 |
[07:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | All right, go ahead. | 好了 拉吧 |
[07:35] | Okay, let’s go. | 很好 上 |
[07:54] | Get him on the backboard. | 把他抬上担架 |
[07:57] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[08:08] | Go. Go! | 走 快走 |
[08:13] | And it’s not until the pot’s up to, like, $100 | 直到奖池到了一百块 |
[08:15] | that the Chaplain reveals his true colors. | 神父才露出了真面目 |
[08:18] | Come to find out, the guy’s like the Billy the Kid | 结果是 他就是梭哈界的 |
[08:22] | of Five-card stud. | 比利小子 |
[08:23] | – Get out of here. – Yeah. | -你就吹吧 -真的 |
[08:24] | Our Chaplain? Orlovsky? | 我们的神父吗 奥洛夫斯基 |
[08:27] | On my mother’s grave. Total shark. Ask Mouch. | 我发誓 他可狠了 不信问穆奇 |
[08:30] | Ambush predator. | 杀人无声 |
[08:32] | If he wasn’t a man of the cloth, | 如果他不是神父 |
[08:33] | I’d have accused him of cheating. | 我都要骂他作弊了 |
[08:35] | This is right after Mickey Drobitch died | 就是在麦奇·德罗比奇牺牲的 |
[08:37] | in that scuba incident, God rest his soul. | 那次潜水事故之后 愿他安息 |
[08:40] | Chaplain– never said anything about it. | 神父从来没提过这事 |
[08:44] | Just him being here, playing cards with all of us, | 只是坐在那 跟我们玩牌 |
[08:47] | it shined a light. | 像一盏明灯 |
[08:49] | Helped a lot of firefighters through some dark times. | 帮助许多消防员度过了阴霾 |
[08:56] | Hey. How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[08:59] | He’s still touch and go. | 还是命在旦夕 |
[09:00] | There’s multiple internal injuries. | 多处内伤 |
[09:02] | – He still hasn’t regained consciousness. – Okay. | -意识还没恢复 -好吧 |
[09:05] | Um, the extra time he spent pinned in, | 他被夹住拖延的那段时间 |
[09:08] | how much worse did that make it? | 让他情况变得多糟 |
[09:23] | Chaplain’s a junkyard dog, he’s gonna be just fine. | 神父命贱得很 他不会有事的 |
[09:29] | Hey, you two, tomorrow night, Molly’s. 7:00. | 你们两个 明晚七点去莫利酒吧 |
[09:34] | Pee wee hockey draft. | 儿童冰球选秀 |
[09:36] | – Be there. – Whoa, whoa, draft? What? | -要到哦 -什么 选秀吗 |
[09:37] | Whoa, Hermann, come on. | 赫尔曼 别这样 |
[09:39] | Be reasonable. | 别闹了 |
[09:40] | Games is one thing. | 比赛是一回事 |
[09:41] | We’ll make practices. | 我们会去训练的 |
[09:43] | Most of them, anyway. | 起码去大部分 |
[09:44] | But the draft? | 但是选秀 |
[09:46] | Yeah, man. You gotta admit, | 是啊 伙计 你得承认 |
[09:47] | that’s a little above and beyond. | 你这有点太过了 |
[09:48] | One of the terms of my reinstatment | 我复职的一个条款 |
[09:50] | is I have to be accompanied by two adults | 是我必须有两位成人陪伴 |
[09:52] | to all league functions. | 参加所有联盟活动 |
[09:58] | Half-priced drinks at Molly’s for two weeks. | 莫利酒吧酒水半价两周 |
[10:01] | – One. – Done. | -一周 -成交 |
[10:06] | What did he do to get banned anyway? | 话说他是为什么被禁赛的 |
[10:14] | Matt– sorry. | 马特 抱歉 |
[10:16] | I mean, Lieutenant, just checking in on you. | 我是说 副队长 我就是来看看你 |
[10:21] | I can still do that, right? | 这个还行吧 |
[10:22] | I gotta finish up this incident report. | 我要写完这份事故报告 |
[10:27] | Yeah, yeah. Of course. | 是 当然 |
[10:32] | All souls weigh the same. | 众生皆平等 |
[10:35] | What? | 什么 |
[10:37] | One life isn’t worth anymore than the other. | 生命没有高低贵贱之分 |
[10:40] | That’s what the Chaplain told me after Shay died. | 夏伊死后 神父这么跟我说过 |
[10:48] | Hey, can I borrow Dawson? | 我能找道森做点事吗 |
[10:50] | We’ll keep our radios on. | 我们会开着对讲机的 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[10:56] | It cost me a bottle of 12-year-old scotch, | 我送了瓶十二年陈酿威士忌 |
[10:58] | the good stuff, but I talked the landlady | 好东西啊 我说服了房东夫人 |
[11:00] | into letting us into the building at West Walnut. | 放我们进西沃尔内特街的那楼 |
[11:02] | – Where Shay died? – Yeah. | -夏伊去世的地方吗 -是的 |
[11:04] | I mean, given what we found at the storage unit, | 考虑到我们在储藏室发现的那些东西 |
[11:06] | I just– I figured– | 我想… |
[11:07] | It wasn’t arson, Kelly. | 那不是纵火 凯利 |
[11:08] | It was squatters cooking over an open flame. | 是流浪汉明火煮饭引起的 |
[11:10] | You saw the fire with your own eyes, didn’t you? | 你也亲眼看见火了 不是吗 |
[11:12] | – Yeah, I– – So why go back? | -是 我… -那为什么再去 |
[11:16] | Look, I get it, okay? | 听着 我懂 |
[11:17] | If you’re not ready for that, | 如果你没有做好准备 |
[11:20] | just say it. | 直说就行 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:26] | I’m coming. | 我去 |
[12:16] | This is where we were. | 我们当时就是在这里 |
[12:53] | I just wanted her to know that she could do it without me. | 我只是想让她知道没有我她也能行 |
[12:55] | That’s why we changed places. | 所以我们才换了位置 |
[12:59] | It’s okay, Dawson. | 没关系 道森 |
[13:05] | I never wanted to come back here. | 我根本不想回到这里 |
[13:08] | Well, if we don’t turn over every stone, who will? | 除了我们 还有谁会来查个水落石出 |
[13:11] | Right? | 对吗 |
[13:19] | Come on, let’s go upstairs. | 来吧 我们上楼看看 |
[13:45] | Detective Boden. | 博登警探 |
[13:48] | – Hey, honey. – How are you? | -亲爱的 -你好 |
[13:50] | Hey, look at the little chief. | 瞧瞧这位小队长 |
[13:53] | He’s even got the old man’s furrowed brow. | 这皱眉头的样子和他老爸一模一样 |
[13:55] | Yeah, he does. | 的确如此 |
[13:58] | Bet he’s got a better disposition, huh? | 但他的性格肯定比他老爸好多了 |
[13:59] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[14:05] | Hey, Donna. Hey, Pop. | 堂娜 爸爸 |
[14:07] | – Give me the baby. – Okay. | -把宝宝给我 -好的 |
[14:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:10] | Detective Boden. | 博登警探 |
[14:13] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[14:14] | So great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:16] | This gentleman right here is who I dedicate | 就是因为他 我才将我光辉的一生 |
[14:18] | my illustrious career with the CFD to. | 献给了芝加哥消防局 |
[14:21] | Illustrious? | 光辉吗 |
[14:22] | Let me show you something that will make your heart stop. | 给你们看点能吓得你们心脏停拍的好东西 |
[14:28] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[14:29] | Taken the day I graduated from the academy. | 这是我从消防学院毕业那天拍的 |
[14:32] | This man believed in me from the jump. | 这个人一开始就对我很有信心 |
[14:34] | Am I wrong, Detective? | 对吗 警探 |
[14:36] | Randall, you have exceed my wildest dreams | 兰德尔 你代我实现了我最狂野的梦想 |
[14:38] | and my expectations. | 实现了我对你的期望 |
[14:44] | Times change, maybe. | 时代可能变了 |
[14:46] | But Randall McHolland, he stays the same. | 但兰德尔·麦考兰一点都没变 |
[14:50] | Yes, he does. | 没错 |
[14:55] | Your feeding the baby too much, darling. | 你给孩子喂得太多了 亲爱的 |
[14:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:00] | That’s why he keeps spitting up. | 所以他才老是吐奶 |
[15:02] | I’ll ask the doctor about it. | 我会问问医生的 |
[15:04] | And your burping technique, well now, | 而且现在我们该教教你 |
[15:05] | that’s something we can work on. | 如何正确帮他打嗝 |
[15:10] | Any chance of you joining us for the well-baby check? | 你能加入我们一起讨论如何照顾宝宝吗 |
[15:13] | I would love to, Donna, but you know– | 我也想 堂娜 但是你知道… |
[15:14] | Hey, don’t worry, son. | 别担心 儿子 |
[15:16] | I’ll be there. | 我会帮你的 |
[15:18] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[15:21] | Ah, he’s spitting up again. | 他又吐奶了 |
[15:24] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[15:35] | See the burn pattern? | 看见这燃烧的痕迹了吗 |
[15:37] | – The “V” shape? – Yeah. | -V字形 -没错 |
[15:39] | That’s where the fire ignited the blast, right? | 就是在这里火引发了爆炸 对吗 |
[15:46] | But they didn’t find any signs of arson. | 但是他们并未找到纵火的痕迹 |
[15:48] | No accelerants. Nothing. | 没有助燃剂 什么都没有 |
[15:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:02] | But this is where I saw | 但当时我看到擅自居住的人 |
[16:02] | the squatters’ fire. | 是在这里生火的 |
[16:07] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[16:08] | If this is where the fire started, | 如果这里是起火点 |
[16:09] | the burn pattern should be here. | 那么燃烧痕迹应该是在这边 |
[16:12] | Not over there. | 而不是在那边 |
[16:18] | Are you sure that’s where it was? | 你确定是在这里吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah, 100%. | 百分百确定 |
[16:21] | This is my landmark. | 这是我做的标记 |
[16:22] | This pole. | 这根杆子 |
[16:25] | Well, it’s worth running by arson. | 这就可以照纵火罪来查查了 |
[16:27] | You know anybody? | 你认识谁能帮上忙吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I do. | 认识 |
[16:35] | You wanted to see me, Lieutenant? | 你要见我吗 副队 |
[16:36] | Yeah, Chicago Med called. | 是的 芝加哥医院打电话来 |
[16:38] | They’re having trouble tracking down a next of kin | 他们没法找到 |
[16:40] | for Chaplain Orlovsky. | 奥洛夫斯基神父的亲属 |
[16:43] | – I see. – Yeah. | -我知道了 -是啊 |
[16:45] | You knew him pretty well, right? | 你很了解他 对吗 |
[16:47] | Any ideas? | 你知道吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I met his mother one time. | 我见过他母亲一次 |
[16:51] | I’ll sniff around, see what I can find out. | 我去查查 看看能不能找到 |
[16:53] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:55] | They say if he’s gonna make it? | 他们说他能挺过去吗 |
[16:56] | Uh… he’s still unconscious. | 他还在昏迷中 |
[17:01] | Could go either way. | 还不能确定 |
[17:05] | For what it’s worth, doing anything different | 不管怎样 不那么做的话 |
[17:08] | could’ve put them both in the grave. | 他俩可能都会丧命 |
[17:14] | You made the right call, Lieutenant. | 你做了正确的决定 副队 |
[17:20] | All you can do is play it like it comes. | 现在就只能顺其自然了 |
[17:24] | Appreciate that, Hermann. | 谢谢你 赫尔曼 |
[17:27] | I’ll let you know what I find out. | 我查到什么就告诉你 |
[17:29] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[17:31] | Adult female with head injuries. | 成年女性头部受伤 |
[17:32] | 3331 West 17th Street. | 西17街3331号 |
[17:41] | Someone called for a paramedic? | 有人叫了急救人员吗 |
[17:44] | Fire Department, open up. | 消防队 开门 |
[17:50] | Ma’am, is everything okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[17:52] | I’m fine. Sorry to trouble you. | 没事 不好意思打扰你们了 |
[17:57] | It looks worse than it is. | 只是看上去比较糟糕 |
[17:59] | I’m a bleeder. | 我很容易流血 |
[18:00] | We’re happy to take a look. | 我们很乐意帮您检查一下 |
[18:02] | My neighbor must have heard me yell. | 肯定是邻居听到我叫喊了 |
[18:03] | I was coming down the stairs and I tripped. | 我只是下楼的时候绊了一跤 |
[18:06] | I’m fine, really. | 我真的没事 |
[18:09] | Ma’am, you’re sure that your okay? | 女士 你确定没事吗 |
[18:11] | You heard her. | 她已经说了 |
[18:18] | Look, we get in there, you set her aside. | 听着 我们进去 你把她带到一边 |
[18:21] | I’m gonna square off with that husband of hers. | 我去对付她的丈夫 |
[18:22] | If she gives any acknowledgment of being beat– | 只要她承认遭到殴打 |
[18:25] | anything at all, you call the cops, okay? | 任何与之相关的信息 你都马上报警 |
[18:27] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[18:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:32] | Ma’am, we need you to open up. | 女士 我们需要你开下门 |
[18:36] | Look, ma’am, you can decline treatment, | 女士 你可以拒绝医治 |
[18:38] | but we’re not gonna leave until you sign a refusal. | 但你要签了拒绝函我们才能走 |
[18:45] | Have a seat, ma’am. I’ll take a look at you. | 坐吧 女士 我帮你检查一下 |
[18:46] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[18:50] | Did you see what happened? | 你看到发生什么事了吗 |
[18:53] | Nothing, huh? | 没有吗 |
[18:55] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:59] | There’s something I need to sign, or– | 我是不是要签个字 还是 |
[19:01] | You can talk to me, okay? | 你可以跟我说 知道吗 |
[19:03] | This bruise on the side of your face, | 你脸颊这边的淤青 |
[19:05] | is that a slap mark? | 是巴掌印吗 |
[19:07] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[19:08] | If he hurt you, we can get you out of here. | 如果他打你 我们可以带你走 |
[19:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:12] | Hey, can I help you with something? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[19:14] | This is my place, and that’s my wife, | 这是我家 那是我老婆 |
[19:17] | and she said she’s fine. | 她说她没事 |
[19:19] | Well, she doesn’t look fine. | 她看着不像没事的样子 |
[19:24] | I don’t want treatment, okay? | 我不需要医治 行了吗 |
[19:49] | Sign here. | 签这里 |
[19:57] | Hey, not trying to get in your business. | 我不是想管你的闲事 |
[20:01] | Just checking on my partner. | 就是关心一下我搭档 |
[20:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:12] | That domestic. | 那家人 |
[20:14] | It just got under my skin. That’s all. | 就是让我很不舒服 仅此而已 |
[20:17] | I made an appointment with Boden’s guy. | 我约了博登说的那个人 |
[20:19] | – The counselor. – Yeah. | -心理顾问 -好的 |
[20:21] | We could go together. I mean, if you want. | 我们可以一起去 如果你想去的话 |
[20:26] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[20:31] | I’m not saying there’s not something there. | 我并不是说没有疑点 |
[20:33] | But Arson reached the same conclusion you did | 但事故发生当天 纵火调查协会的调查结论 |
[20:35] | the day of the accident. | 跟你们的相同 |
[20:36] | Squatters cooking on an open flame | 占屋人用明火煮饭 |
[20:38] | cause a 100 gallon propane tank to explode. | 导致一个一百加仑的丙烷罐爆炸 |
[20:41] | Neither Arson, nor anyone else, knew the burn patterns | 没有人 包括调查协会 知道燃烧痕迹 |
[20:44] | were in a different place from where I saw the fire. | 跟我看到的着火点不在一处 |
[20:46] | I didn’t even know it myself until we went back. | 我也是在我们回去之后才发现的 |
[20:48] | I hear you, Kelly. | 我知道了 凯利 |
[20:49] | And it’s interesting but inconclusive. | 这确实是个疑点 但没有说服力 |
[20:52] | Look, Leslie Shay wasn’t just some victim in this fire. | 莱斯莉·夏伊不是这场火灾的随便某个受害人 |
[20:56] | She wasn’t just a paramedic on 61. | 她不是61号救护车随便哪个急救人员 |
[20:58] | She was my partner… | 她是我的搭档 |
[21:01] | for five-and-a-half years, and his best friend. | 跟我合作了五年半 也是他最好的朋友 |
[21:03] | So if there’s even the slightest bit of “maybe,” | 所以哪怕只有一丝”可能” |
[21:05] | we will walk through hell to find out for sure. | 我们都会追根究底查清楚 |
[21:15] | The investigator in charge of the case is by the book. | 负责这个案子的调查员很循规蹈矩 |
[21:20] | To be frank, he’s a bit of a dick. | 说实话 他有点混蛋 |
[21:23] | All he shared with me was the summary. | 他只给我看过总结报告 |
[21:29] | No guarantees, all right? | 虽然我不能保证什么 |
[21:30] | But let me see if I can pull the file so you can take a look. | 但我会试试能不能把文件调出来给你们看 |
[21:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Used to take his mom to hear his sermons on Sundays. | 我以前星期天会带他妈去听他布道 |
[21:53] | Then they’d go for blintzes at the Golden Apple. | 然后他们就会去金苹果买薄饼 |
[21:56] | Good egg, Mrs. Orlovsky. | 大好人啊 奥洛夫斯基太太 |
[21:58] | Got a number for her? | 有她的电话号码吗 |
[22:00] | She passed about six months ago. | 她大概半年前去世了 |
[22:05] | Been trying to paint this place for years. | 好多年了我都想给这地方刷个漆 |
[22:08] | But the Chaplain won’t let me. | 但神父不让我刷 |
[22:11] | Says he doesn’t want me wasting the money. | 他说不想让我浪费钱 |
[22:14] | Any idea of where he keeps his address book? | 知道他把通讯录放在哪里吗 |
[22:16] | Maybe I can find a number for another relative. | 也许我可以找到他别的亲戚的电话 |
[22:19] | No, but you’re welcomed to poke around. | 不知道 但你可以到处看看 |
[22:23] | He’s in pretty rough shape, huh? | 他的情况不太好 是吗 |
[22:25] | Critical condition. | 情况危急 |
[22:28] | I hope he pulls through. | 希望他能撑过去 |
[22:30] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 希望如此 |
[22:32] | – Ain’t that the way life is? – How’s that? | -这不就是人生吗 -怎么说 |
[22:36] | Chaplain’s always taking care of everybody else. | 神父经常照顾别人 |
[22:40] | Never had anybody to look out for him. | 却从来没人关心他 |
[22:48] | I’d like to welcome each and every one of you | 欢迎各位来到 |
[22:49] | to this year’s Pee Wee Single “A” Hockey Draft. | 今年的”儿童中级冰球选拔赛” |
[22:54] | Pardon me, Commissioner, listen. | 不好意思 专员 听我说 |
[22:56] | I just want to remind everyone that we’re here for the kids. | 我只是想提醒各位 我们来这是为了孩子们 |
[22:59] | So let’s have a fun and respectful evening, | 所以祝大家过一个好玩又文明的夜晚 |
[23:01] | and we’ll have a terrific season, all right? | 我们这个赛季的表现会特别棒 对吗 |
[23:04] | Whoo! Welcome back, Mad Dog! | 欢迎回归 疯狗 |
[23:09] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[23:13] | Now, to ensure parity in league play, | 为了确保联盟赛实力对等 |
[23:16] | each of your kids has been ranked | 你们的孩子都被 |
[23:17] | on a scale from one to five. | 从一到五打了分 |
[23:19] | Each team will have no more than three players | 每个队每个等级的选手都不能 |
[23:21] | – for any given category. – Check it out. | -超过三个人 -我跟你说 |
[23:23] | Reason Hermann got band– | 赫尔曼被禁赛的原因… |
[23:25] | Oh, I’m dying to hear this. | 迫不及待想听八卦 |
[23:26] | Championship game, two years ago, | 两年前的冠军赛 |
[23:28] | ten seconds left, right? | 只剩下十秒钟 |
[23:29] | Hermann’s older kid, Lee Henry, gets a breakaway. | 赫尔曼的大儿子李·亨利 找到机会进攻了 |
[23:32] | Out of nowhere, a kid from the other team trips him from behind. | 对方球队突然冒出一个孩子从背后绊倒了他 |
[23:35] | The other coach distracted the ref. | 对方教练干扰了裁判 |
[23:38] | So he never saw it. | 所以裁判没看到 |
[23:38] | Oh, Hermann must have been so steamed! | 赫尔曼肯定气疯了 |
[23:41] | He broke into the Commissioner’s car, | 他闯进了专员的车 |
[23:43] | stole all the first place trophies, | 偷走了第一名的所有奖杯 |
[23:45] | and gave it to his kids instead. | 分给了自己的孩子 |
[23:48] | He left one behind though. | 但他是留了一个 |
[23:50] | Except he tried to cross out the word “Champions” | 只是他把”冠军”两个字划掉 |
[23:52] | and wrote “Cheaters”. | 写上了”骗子” |
[23:54] | Now in the three’s, we’ve got Magonia, Lauritzen, and Hermann. | 三分组有马格尼亚 劳里岑 赫尔曼 |
[23:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂 喂 喂 |
[24:00] | Three? You’re giving my kid a three? | 三分 你给我儿子打三分 |
[24:02] | What’d your kid get? | 你儿子得几分 |
[24:04] | – Five. – Yeah, a five– | -五分 -是啊 五分 |
[24:05] | Whoa, this is all on you, I gotta bounce. | 这交给你 我要闪了 |
[24:07] | You know what? If you run this league | 你是想像做家族生意那样 |
[24:08] | like you run your business? You know what? | 带领我们球队是吧 |
[24:10] | Your kid couldn’t play hockey on a basketball court. | 你儿子连在篮球场上都玩不好冰球 |
[24:12] | Happy hour at Molly’s, | 莫莉酒吧欢乐时光 |
[24:13] | Two for one drinks for every dad in Pee Wee’s, huh? | 每个参加儿童联盟的父亲喝酒都可以买二赠一 |
[24:27] | So, what do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[24:31] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[24:32] | It’s my dad’s old footlocker from the Navy. | 这是我爸爸当海军时用的小型提箱 |
[24:34] | Sylvie mentioned you guys needed a coffee table, | 希尔薇说你们需要一个咖啡桌 |
[24:35] | I thought this would be perfect. | 我觉得这个应该正合适 |
[24:38] | It’s great. | 太棒了 |
[24:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[24:42] | Beer? Anyone? | 有人要喝啤酒吗 |
[24:43] | Ah, yes, please. | 是的 谢谢了 |
[24:44] | Hermann wore me out. | 赫尔曼把我累坏了 |
[24:45] | Oh, he will do that to you. | 他就是这样的 |
[24:47] | I don’t think I have any, actually. | 事实上 我好像没有啤酒 |
[24:49] | Oh, yes you do. | 你当然有 |
[24:57] | The perks of having a roommate. | 有室友的好处 |
[25:04] | When my brother turned three, my parents made me share a room. | 我兄弟三岁时 父母就让我和他同住 |
[25:08] | And I remember, he came running in and yelled, | 我记得他跑进屋里大喊 |
[25:11] | “Sylvie, we’re mermaids!” | 希尔薇 我们是美人鱼 |
[25:16] | He meant to say roomies. | 他本想说的是室友 |
[25:17] | That’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[25:18] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 |
[25:20] | Left something in the truck, be right back. | 我落了点东西在车里 马上回来 |
[25:22] | So he’s certainly enthusiastic, huh? | 他肯定是精力充沛吧 |
[25:27] | In ways you can’t even imagine. | 你简直无法想象 |
[25:33] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[25:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:38] | Good for you. | 那可真棒 |
[25:42] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[25:43] | How you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[25:47] | I’m just–I’m just trying to keep the Chaplain off my mind, | 我 我正努力不去想神父 |
[25:50] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[25:52] | You two were close, huh? | 你们俩很亲近对吧 |
[25:55] | He was there for me when I needed him. | 只要我需要他 他总是会陪着我 |
[26:01] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你来了我很高兴 |
[26:04] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[26:07] | Mermaids. | 敬美人鱼 |
[26:07] | Mermaids. | 敬美人鱼 |
[26:16] | God… um… | 天呐 |
[26:21] | There’s something– okay, um… | 这… 好的 |
[26:24] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[26:25] | You sure he’s not gonna roll off the table? | 你确定他不会从桌子上滚下去吗 |
[26:27] | He’s eight days old. | 他都八天大了 |
[26:28] | So like this right? | 这样对吗 |
[26:32] | You just gotta get up in there. | 你得赶紧弄好 |
[26:33] | – Don’t rush me. – I’m not rushing you. | -别催我 -我没催你 |
[26:36] | So it’s like this? | 那是这样吗 |
[26:40] | Oh, yeah. | 好了 |
[26:41] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[26:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:44] | And there is your son. | 请接好你的儿子 |
[26:46] | – He’s hungry. – Oh, hungry? | -他饿了 -饿了吗 |
[26:48] | – Yeah. – You know what? | -是的 -你知道吗 |
[26:50] | If one more person tells me that my baby | 如果再来一个人告诉我我儿子 |
[26:52] | is either hungry or full, I swear– | 是饿还是饱 我发誓 |
[26:55] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好的 我错了 |
[26:56] | No, no. You have to talk to him tonight, Wallace. | 不不 你今晚必须和他谈谈 华莱士 |
[26:59] | I know. I am. I will. | 我知道 真的 我会的 |
[27:00] | You know, God love him, | 我真的忍了很久了 |
[27:01] | but your father’s just driving me around the bend right now. | 但你父亲真要把我惹毛了 |
[27:03] | Donna, Donna, I will handle it. | 堂娜 堂娜 我会处理好的 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:16] | You got a beautiful life here, Son. | 你在这里生活得不错 儿子 |
[27:19] | Pop, we gotta talk. | 爸爸 我们得谈谈 |
[27:23] | I’m Stage IV. | 我已经到晚期了 |
[27:26] | What? | 什么 |
[27:27] | Oncologist gave me about four months to live. | 肿瘤医师说我还有四个月可活 |
[27:44] | Oh, don’t get up. | 别站起来了 |
[27:45] | Sorry I kept you. Took longer than I thought. | 抱歉让你久等 路上花的时间比我想的要久 |
[27:47] | Oh, no, I’m just grateful you could take the time. | 没事 我很感谢你抽出时间来见我 |
[27:51] | You got decaf green tea? | 你们有无咖啡因的绿茶吗 |
[27:54] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[27:57] | So the investigator assigned to the case, | 负责这个案件的调查员 |
[28:00] | this guy, Bill Jensen, stonewalled me | 比尔·延森 在我找他要文件的时候 |
[28:02] | – when I asked for the file. – Okay. | -故意不给我 -好的 |
[28:03] | But one good thing about the antiquated interoffice | 但那个古董办公室的文件系统有个好处 |
[28:07] | mail system is that you can get access to any file. | 就是你能拿到任意一份文件 |
[28:12] | It took me a while to snap pics of every document. | 把每份文件都拍下来花了我一段时间 |
[28:15] | But, in the end, I got it done. | 但我最终还是搞定了 |
[28:24] | How can I thank you. | 我简直不知道该怎么谢你 |
[28:25] | No. | 不用 |
[28:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:33] | My first year on the job, | 我开始工作的第一年 |
[28:36] | I had this field training officer, Graham Tracey, | 有一个在职训练官 叫格拉哈姆·特雷西 |
[28:40] | he taught me the ropes. | 我教了我一些小诀窍 |
[28:42] | Blocked for me. | 替我遮掩 |
[28:45] | Just an amazing human being. | 他是个很棒的人 |
[28:48] | One night, we get called to a structure fire | 一天晚上 我们去南拉辛街的 |
[28:51] | on South Racine. | 一起建筑火灾出警 |
[28:55] | He makes this incredible save. | 他奋不顾身救了人 |
[28:57] | Pulls out an eight-year-old kid right before the roof came down. | 就在屋顶塌下来前拉出了一个八岁的小孩子 |
[29:01] | He was making one last trip up the ladder, | 他在最后一次爬上梯子的时候 |
[29:04] | when his foot slipped. | 脚下却一滑 |
[29:07] | 35 foot drop. | 从11米高的地方掉了下来 |
[29:09] | Died on impact. | 当即死亡 |
[29:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:15] | I know what it’s like to lose a fellow firefighter. | 我知道失去消防员同伴是什么心情 |
[29:23] | Do whatever you gotta do. | 想做什么就去做吧 |
[29:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:38] | Just got off the phone with Chief Hatcher. | 刚和海切尔队长通过话 |
[29:40] | Apparently, CFD approved the alderman’s request | 显然 消防局通过了议员的申请 |
[29:42] | for a dedication ceremony in Shay’s honor. | 同意举办夏伊的纪念仪式 |
[29:45] | – That’s great, right? – Yeah. | -好事啊 对吧 -是啊 |
[29:47] | It’s gonna be next Thursday here at 51. | 下周四在51号消防队举行 |
[29:50] | Kelly, I was hoping that either you or Dawson | 凯利 我希望你或者道森 |
[29:52] | would say a few words. | 可以说几句话 |
[29:54] | Yeah, of course. | 行 没问题 |
[29:57] | In light of the storage unit fire, | 鉴于之前那场仓库火灾 |
[29:59] | I understand if it’s not a good time. | 如果你们觉得不是时候的话 我能理解 |
[30:01] | It’s never not a good time. | 很是时候 |
[30:03] | Then, uh, then that’s all. | 那就这样吧 |
[30:07] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[30:15] | Chief, everything okay? | 队长 一切还好吗 |
[30:21] | It’s my father. | 是我父亲 |
[30:24] | He’s not doing well. | 他情况不妙 |
[30:28] | Sounds serious. | 好像很严重 |
[30:30] | It is. | 是啊 |
[30:32] | If there’s anything we can do… | 如果有什么需要我们帮忙的… |
[30:36] | Just need two minutes to myself right now. | 现在我就是想一个人静一静 |
[30:40] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[31:02] | Atwater, what’s up? | 阿特沃特 怎么了 |
[31:03] | What’s up, man. I was in the area. | 你好 兄弟 我刚好在附近 |
[31:05] | Figured I’d tell you what I got in person. | 就想亲自来告诉你 |
[31:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | So the storage unit, leased out to this guy | 租那个仓库的人 |
[31:10] | named John Johnson. | 叫约翰· 约翰逊 |
[31:11] | Previous address he listed was 1956 Elvis Lane. | 之前注册的住址是埃尔维斯巷1956号 |
[31:14] | Graceland, Tennesse. | 在田纳西州的格雷斯兰德 |
[31:16] | I found no car registered under his name, | 他名下没有登记过车辆 |
[31:18] | the date of birth he listed on the credit check was bogus. | 信用卡上注册的出生日期也是假的 |
[31:21] | The guy’s a ghost, man. | 这家伙就如幽灵一般 兄弟 |
[31:23] | I appreciate you looking into it. | 谢谢你帮忙调查 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry, bro. | 很遗憾 兄弟 |
[31:26] | I mean, if it was classified as a crime scene, | 如果那里被归为犯罪现场 |
[31:28] | there would be more I could do, but… | 那我能查的就更多了 但是… |
[31:30] | No, I get it. Thanks for coming by. | 我明白 谢谢你过来 |
[31:31] | Yeah, take it easy. | 不客气 那我先走了 |
[31:40] | There it is again. | 这里又提到了 |
[31:41] | – Second mention. – Mm. | -第二次提到 -嗯 |
[31:43] | Shredded news paper, so what? | 碎报纸 怎么了 |
[31:45] | They call it a trailer. | 这个大家称之为”拖车” |
[31:47] | Wait, yeah, I think I learned about this at the academy. | 等等 我在消防学院的时候好像学到过 |
[31:49] | It’s a way to spread fire from wherever it starts | 那样可以让火从起火点 |
[31:54] | to other flammable materials already there, right? | 燃烧到其它易燃物上 对吧 |
[31:56] | Like plastic, or trash, or whatever. | 比如塑料 垃圾之类的 |
[31:57] | Yeah, that way it doesn’t look like arson. | 对 那样现场就不会像是人为纵火 |
[32:00] | That would explain why the burn patterns are in a different spot | 这就能解释为什么当时你虽然看到了用火点 |
[32:02] | then when you saw the squatters’ fire. | 可燃烧痕迹却散布在各处 |
[32:04] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[32:07] | I guess we’re going back. | 看来我们得回去一趟了 |
[32:11] | Traumatic amputation. | 外伤性截肢 |
[32:12] | His heart rate’s in the 130s and he is high as a kite. | 他现在心率130 都快嗨翻天了 |
[32:15] | My fingers. | 我的指头 |
[32:16] | Where are my damn fingers at, lady? | 我的指头呢 女士 |
[32:18] | You lost them? | 你都丢了吗 |
[32:19] | I am gonna get litigous on your ass. | 我要起诉你 |
[32:22] | Here are your fingers. | 这是你的手指 |
[32:23] | Trauma Three have a surgeon on standby? | 创伤三区有外科医生准备就绪了吗 |
[32:24] | Better not be nobody else’s fingers in that bag. | 最好袋子里不是别人的手指头 |
[32:28] | Can’t fool me. | 你们可骗不了我 |
[32:29] | I’ve seen the way you do people around here. | 我可见过你们是怎么对待病人的 |
[32:31] | I’m watching you, all of you, like a hawk. | 我盯着你们呢 犀利如鹰啊 |
[32:34] | All right, I gotta know. | 好 跟我说说情况 |
[32:37] | Guy’s sitting on the floor with garden shears when we get there. | 我们到的时候那家伙拿着园艺剪坐在地板上 |
[32:40] | Only one left is his pinky. | 就只剩小指了 |
[32:42] | Says, “She loves me, bitch loves me not,” | 说什么”她爱我 她不爱我” |
[32:46] | Cuts the sucker right off. | 就那么自残了 |
[32:48] | – How romantic. – Eh. | -真浪漫啊 -是啊 |
[32:51] | – All right. – Oh. | -让路 -哦 |
[32:55] | Pupils are unequal. | 瞳孔大小不均 |
[32:55] | Possible basal skull fracture. | 颅底可能骨折 |
[32:57] | – She’s posturing. – Get her into 2. | -她快不行了 -送去二区 |
[33:02] | That’s the woman from the domestic. | 那是那家的女主人对吧 |
[33:04] | I’m pretty sure. | 肯定是 |
[33:09] | Hey, 3331 West 17th? | 西17街3331号的对吧 |
[33:12] | Yeah, how’d you guess? | 是 你怎么知道的 |
[33:15] | Was her husband there? | 她丈夫在场吗 |
[33:16] | They’re married? | 他们结婚了吗 |
[33:18] | He didn’t seem real broken up about it. | 他看起来可一点都不伤心啊 |
[33:35] | Just wait right here. I’ll be right back. | 你在这里等着 我马上回来 |
[33:37] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[33:38] | I just forgot the portable oxygen tank in there. | 我把便携氧气设备忘在里面了 |
[33:41] | Be right back. I’m gonna grab it. | 我去拿了就回来 |
[34:01] | What’s your prob– | 你的便携… |
[34:04] | You get your worthless ass out of my house right now | 你马上给我滚出我家 |
[34:06] | or I’ll have the cops here so fast– | 否则我马上就叫警察… |
[34:09] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:11] | You like hitting women? | 你喜欢打女人对吗 |
[34:12] | All right, all right, all right! | 行了 不要打了 不要打了 |
[34:14] | You ever hurt her again, and I will come back here | 你要是再敢伤害她 我就回来 |
[34:17] | and kill you. | 杀了你 |
[34:18] | You hear me? | 明白了吗 |
[34:19] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[34:29] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[34:30] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[34:36] | Portable oxygen tank is right here. | 便携氧气设备就在这里 |
[34:38] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[34:39] | Been here all day. | 一直在这里 |
[34:41] | It was an honest mistake. | 我记错了 |
[34:42] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[34:45] | You wanna B.S. the paperwork, that’s one thing. | 你不顾规定 这是一回事 |
[34:47] | But don’t lie to your partner, ever. | 但是永远不要对你的搭档撒谎 |
[34:49] | And if this is some kind of PTSD rage thing over what happened | 如果你这是因为卢罗事件产生的创伤后 |
[34:52] | with Lullo, then go see somebody like Boden said. | 应激障碍愤怒 那就听博登的话去看医生 |
[34:55] | Because these things get worse. | 你现在情况可越来越严重了 |
[34:58] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[35:09] | – Hey. – Sorry. | -嗨 -不好意思 |
[35:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:14] | Hey, Kendra, how is he? | 肯德拉 他怎么样了 |
[35:17] | Chicago Med? | 芝加哥医院吗 |
[35:19] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[35:22] | I appreciate the call. | 谢谢你打电话来 |
[35:25] | Chaplain Orlovsky regained consciousness this morning. | 奥洛夫斯基神父今早恢复意识了 |
[35:28] | Odds are, he’s gonna make a full recovery. | 他应该会完全康复的 |
[35:30] | Thank, God. That’s so great. | 谢天谢地 真是太好了 |
[35:33] | I hear that right, Lieutenant? | 我没听错吧 副队 |
[35:34] | Chaplain’s gonna pull through? | 神父不会有事对吗 |
[35:35] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 |
[35:38] | What’d I tell you. Junkyard dog. | 我怎么说的来着 贱命一条 |
[35:40] | Give him my love when you see him. | 你见到他的话代我问好 |
[35:41] | Right. I’m heading there right now. | 好 我马上就去 |
[35:43] | Oh, hang on a sec, if that’s the case. | 等等 你要去的话 |
[35:47] | I ordered extra, hoping this moment would come. | 我多订了一件 就希望这一时刻会来临 |
[35:49] | You tell Padre that when he’s back on his feet again, | 你告诉神父等他康复了 |
[35:53] | the Wicker Park Wolverines could use an assistant coach | 柳条公园狼人队刚好需要个助理教练 |
[35:55] | who actually knows something about hockey. | 得找个真正了解冰球的人 |
[35:59] | Now Cruz may not know anything about hockey, but me… | 虽然克鲁兹可能不了解冰球 但是我… |
[36:02] | Do you guys have any idea who Chaplain Orlovsky | 你们知道奥洛夫斯基神父 |
[36:04] | actually grew up playing with? | 从小跟谁一起打过球吗 |
[36:06] | No, who? | 不知道 谁 |
[36:09] | Hey, today’s the first practice, right? | 今天第一次训练对吧 |
[36:11] | Yeah, well, it’s not exactly a practice. | 也不算是训练 |
[36:13] | It’s more of a, what do you call it, uh… | 更像是 怎么说的来着… |
[36:16] | team-building summit. | 团队建设峰会 |
[36:19] | I got an idea for you. | 我想到主意了 |
[36:28] | Leiutenant Casey. | 凯西副队 |
[36:30] | Eh, Matt’s fine. | 叫我马特就行 |
[36:32] | Matt, good to see you. | 马特 很高兴见到你 |
[36:33] | Good to see you too, Chaplain. | 我也是 神父 |
[36:38] | Everyone from 51 sends their best. | 51大队的人都让我转达问候 |
[36:40] | – Aw. – And Gabriela Dawnson send her love. | -是吗 -还有加布里埃拉·道森特别问好 |
[36:42] | Ah, how’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[36:44] | She’s gonna make a great firefighter. | 她会成为一名优秀的消防员 |
[36:48] | Yeah. I figured she would. | 是啊 我看也是 |
[36:50] | Yeah, I me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[36:51] | Well, I was relieved to hear | 听到另一辆车的司机 |
[36:52] | that the driver of the other car was okay. | 没事的消息 我真是长舒了一口气 |
[36:55] | A young woman, Evelyn, right? | 是个叫伊芙琳的年轻人对吧 |
[36:57] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[36:58] | God must’ve been looking out for both of us | 幸亏当时是你们出警了 |
[37:00] | to have you be the one to respond to the call. | 这一定是上帝对我们的眷顾 |
[37:07] | Oh, and this is from Christopher Hermann. | 对了 这是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼让我带来的 |
[37:12] | Something about being an assitant coach? | 说要请你去当助理教练什么的 |
[37:18] | Coach. | 教练 |
[37:21] | Tell him I accept the challenge. | 告诉他我接受挑战 |
[37:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:26] | You take care of yourself. | 你保重 |
[37:28] | – You too. – All right. | -你也是 -好的 |
[37:33] | Oh, and, uh, I heard that you and Bobby Hull | 对了 我听说你跟波比·荷尔 |
[37:37] | came up together. | 是从小一起长大的 |
[37:38] | And you turned down an offer from the Black Hawks | 你还拒绝了黑鹰队请你 |
[37:40] | to become ordained. | 去做神父的请求 |
[37:42] | Hermann tell you that? | 赫尔曼告诉你的吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:45] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[37:56] | This is the year, my small friends, | 就是今年了 各位小朋友们 |
[37:58] | that the Wicker Park Wolverines are gonna barnstorm their way | 柳条公园狼人队一定会一往无前 |
[38:02] | into the history books. | 被载入史册 |
[38:03] | Who’s with me? | 谁想加入 |
[38:04] | Me! | 我 |
[38:05] | This team, us, we are coming home | 我们这支队伍 |
[38:08] | with the Pee Wee 10-and-Under Chicago Championship Cup, | 要么捧着芝加哥儿童冰球的冠军奖杯回家 |
[38:14] | or we’re gonna leave some blood on the ice trying. | 要么就在冰球场上留下自己的血和汗水 |
[38:16] | Now I said it, who’s with me? | 再来一遍 谁想加入 |
[38:18] | Me! | 我 |
[38:20] | The road to glory, the path to victory, | 通往荣耀和胜利的路 |
[38:22] | is paved with two things: | 是由两样东西铺就的 |
[38:25] | sacrifice and teamwork. | 奉献牺牲和团队合作 |
[38:27] | And that is what we are doing here today. | 今天我们来此就是为了这个 |
[38:31] | – Now who’s with me? – Me! | -现在谁想加入 -我 |
[38:33] | All right. Come on up. | 好 大家都起来 |
[38:35] | Get up here and get some paintbrushes. | 过来拿上画刷 |
[38:36] | Get on those walls, everybody. | 去搞定墙面 大家加油 |
[38:38] | Wol-ver-ines! | 狼人队 |
[38:40] | Wol-ver-ines! | 狼人队 |
[38:42] | Wol-ver-ines! | 狼人队 |
[38:43] | Wol-ver-ines! | 狼人队 |
[38:45] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[39:35] | There you go. | 躺好了 |
[39:41] | How you doing there, Pop? | 你还好吗 爸 |
[39:43] | I’m doing just great, Son. | 我很好 儿子 |
[39:45] | How’s he? | 他呢 |
[39:46] | Oh, he is perfect. | 他真是完美 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:55] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢你过来 |
[39:57] | I just wanted to give Donna a little break. | 我就是想让堂娜休息休息 |
[39:58] | I’m not quite sure if I succeeded or not. | 我也不知道是不是成功了 |
[40:15] | The trailer would have carried the flames from over there… | “拖车”会把火苗从那边 |
[40:19] | to the propane tanks right here. | 引到这边的丙烷气罐上 |
[40:24] | It’s just hard to tell what’s what. | 一切都很难分辨 |
[40:27] | Everything’s so badly burned. | 烧毁太严重了 |
[40:30] | Well, forget about looking for shredded newspaper. | 那就不要去找碎报纸了 |
[40:33] | Okay. So what are we looking for? | 好 那我们找什么 |
[40:36] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:38] | Something else. | 反正是别的 |
[41:27] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[41:29] | Come here. | 快来 |
[41:33] | What is it? | 发现什么了 |
[41:40] | You see this? | 看到了吗 |
[41:42] | See that staple? | 看到这个U形钉了吗 |
[41:45] | – Matchbook? – Yeah. | -纸板火柴吗 -对 |
[41:47] | Bailing wire would have been used | 有人用扎肋铁丝 |
[41:48] | to hold a cigarette in place | 固定住一根香烟 |
[41:49] | which would then burn down slowly | 然后香烟慢慢燃烧 |
[41:50] | until it lit all the matches. | 直到点燃所有火柴 |
[41:52] | Like a slow-burning fuse. | 就像缓慢燃烧的引线一样 |
[41:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:57] | Oh, my God, you were right. | 天哪 你说得对 |
[42:00] | This was arson. | 这确实是纵火 |
[42:01] | Which would mean that Shay was murdered, | 也就是说夏伊是被谋杀的 |
[42:03] | and whoever did it is still out there. | 凶手还在逍遥法外 |