时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vegas was great. | 拉斯维加斯之行很棒 |
[00:03] | I got married. | 我结婚了 |
[00:04] | Everybody, this is Brittany | 各位 这就是布列塔尼 |
[00:06] | Our home is your home, | 我们的家就是你的家 |
[00:08] | and that makes it her home. | 当然也是她的家 |
[00:10] | We don’t even know who she is. He doesn’t even know who she is. | 我们根本不知道她是什么人 连他都不知道 |
[00:13] | All right, ladies! Row those arms! | 来吧 各位女士 胳膊都甩起来 |
[00:18] | Well, what’s it gonna take to keep you quiet about this? | 怎么样才能让你帮我保密 |
[00:21] | I’d just like to understand | 我只想弄明白 |
[00:22] | why our baby has been put on the high risk category. | 为什么我们的孩子属于高风险之列 |
[00:28] | Heart rate’s good. B.P’s good. | 心跳正常 血压也正常 |
[00:31] | Have you experienced any bleeding? Unusual pain? | 有任何出血或是不正常的疼痛吗 |
[00:34] | My ankles tend to swell up like water balloons. | 我的脚踝肿得像装了水的气球一样 |
[00:37] | Other than that, I feel fine. | 除此之外 都挺好的 |
[00:38] | It’s perfectly normal. | 这是正常反应 |
[00:40] | – Are you ready to see how the little one’s doing? – Absolutely. | -准备好看看小家伙了吗 -当然 |
[00:42] | We’ve been counting down the days. | 一直等着这一天呢 |
[00:44] | Let’s take a look. | 咱们来看看 |
[00:49] | Oh my goodness. | 我的天 |
[00:52] | Will you look at that. | 看看那小家伙 |
[00:53] | Looks like you have a beautiful healthy baby. | 看起来你们的小宝宝很健康 |
[00:56] | There’s its heart, right here’s an arm. | 这是它的心脏 这是手臂 |
[01:01] | See how the baby’s on its side? | 看到宝宝是侧躺的吗 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:04] | So what do we think? Would you like to know the sex? | 怎么样 你们想知道性别吗 |
[01:07] | – No. – Yes, please. | -不用了 -好的 谢谢 |
[01:09] | Not quite yet. | 暂时不要 |
[01:11] | Yeah, we’ll wait. | 好吧 我们再等等 |
[01:16] | You know what? | 等等 |
[01:18] | Would you two mind hanging tight for a bit? | 你们能在这稍等一下吗 |
[01:19] | There’s something I’d like to check before you go. | 在你们走之前我想确认一些情况 |
[01:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:23] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[01:25] | Let me just run a few tests, | 我先给你做几个检测 |
[01:26] | and we’ll take it from there. | 然后会尽快给你们结果的 |
[01:39] | I thought I knew everything, but… | 我以为我已经摸透你了 但… |
[01:44] | Aw, damn, I– I got to get in the shower. | 该死 我得赶紧去冲个澡 |
[01:46] | – I got to go to work. – Wait, what? | -得去上班了 -等等 什么 |
[01:48] | – Yeah. – Today’s shift day. | -是啊 -今天你要上班 |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:51] | Two off, one on. | 休两天 上一天 |
[01:52] | No, what if you– what if you, uh– | 别啊 如果你… |
[01:55] | what if you call in sick? | 不如你请病假吧 |
[01:58] | I mean, there’s this– | 我发现了一家 |
[01:59] | this amazing, amazing burger place | 特别棒的汉堡店 |
[02:02] | just on the corner of where Rush and State meet. | 就在拉什街和州立街交界的地方 |
[02:07] | – I can’t do it. – Yes. | -我不能这么做 -你可以的 |
[02:09] | I got to go to work. | 我必须得去上班了 |
[02:10] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:12] | Do me a favor, okay? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[02:14] | Anything. | 尽管说 |
[02:15] | Promise me you’ll be safe out there. | 发誓你会安全回来 |
[02:17] | Don’t worry; I’ll be fine. | 别担心 我不会有事的 |
[02:20] | No, that’s not a promise! | 这可不是发誓 |
[02:21] | That is not a– | 这可不是 |
[02:22] | Hey, that’s not a promise. | 不行 这不是发誓 |
[02:26] | I’ll be fine. I promise. | 我不会有事的 我发誓 |
[02:50] | So… | 这个… |
[02:52] | So… | 这个… |
[03:01] | You want to talk to him? | 你想跟他谈吗 |
[03:03] | You made this bed. | 你惹来的麻烦 |
[03:04] | You can change the sheets. | 你自己解决 |
[03:17] | It’s called placenta previa. | 医生说是胎盘前置 |
[03:21] | Puts Donna in higher risk of a… | 这样堂娜在孕晚期 |
[03:24] | life-threatening hemorrhage in the third trimester. | 很有可能会大出血 危及性命 |
[03:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:29] | That’s terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[03:33] | How’s she holding up? | 她还好吗 |
[03:35] | We left the appointment in a daze, | 从医院出来我们都惊呆了 |
[03:37] | haven’t spoken since. | 还没跟她谈过 |
[03:43] | I can tell you from experience, Chief, | 我以过来人的身份告诉你 队长 |
[03:46] | all you can do is you put your arm around her | 你现在能做的就是拥她在怀里 |
[03:50] | and you tell her everything is gonna be okay. | 告诉她一切都会没事的 |
[03:54] | It’s all we can do. | 这是我们唯一能做的 |
[03:55] | Herrmann, what if it’s not going to be okay? | 赫尔曼 如果不会没事呢 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:19] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[04:20] | You left this at my class last night. | 你昨晚把这个落在我课上了 |
[04:23] | – Oh, thank you. – Oh, and also, | -谢谢 -对了 |
[04:25] | I just wanted to give you a piece of advice. | 我想给你个建议 |
[04:26] | You know, during this part, | 做这个动作的时候 |
[04:28] | you’re bringing your shoulders up a little bit, | 你有点耸肩 |
[04:29] | so what you want to do is, you want to just… | 所以你该这么做… |
[04:32] | – Knock-knock. – Hey. | -有人吗 -你来了 |
[04:35] | Uh…Cruz and Brett. | 瞧 克鲁兹和布莱特 |
[04:49] | What do you know? What’s up? | 真是想不到 有什么事吗 |
[04:52] | Dawson said that you wanted to talk to me. | 道森说你想跟我谈谈 |
[04:53] | Yeah, come in for a sec. | 是啊 进来吧 |
[04:58] | What’s this for? | 给我这个干什么 |
[04:59] | Thought you’d need a recharge | 今早做了那么激烈的运动 |
[05:01] | after your workout this morning. | 我想或许你需要补充点能量 |
[05:05] | You guys heard that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[05:08] | Pretty sure half of Milwaukee heard that. | 估计半个密尔沃基的人都听到了 |
[05:10] | We’ll try to keep it down. | 我们以后会注意的 |
[05:13] | I don’t want to put pressure on you, | 我不是想催你 |
[05:15] | but have you guys thought about plans? | 但你们有考虑过之后的打算吗 |
[05:18] | For? | 什么打算 |
[05:26] | Come quick, Lieutenant. You’re gonna want to see this. | 快来 副队 你得看看这个 |
[05:29] | – What’s going on? – We’re looking at live footage | -怎么了 -这是现场传回来的视频 |
[05:31] | of a mid-air helicopter explosion that took place moments ago. | 不久之前发生的空中直升机爆炸 |
[05:35] | The cause of that explosion is currently unknown. | 爆炸的原因目前未知 |
[05:38] | Sources are reporting | 知情人士声称 |
[05:39] | the aircraft displayed signs of distress… | 飞机显示了空难的迹象… |
[05:43] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 51号水罐车 |
[05:46] | Ambulance 62, Battalion 25, | 62号救护车 25号队长车 |
[05:48] | Truck 70, Ambulance 96. | 70号云梯车 96号救护车 |
[05:58] | Hey, guys, these choppers carry 300-gallon fuel tanks, | 各位 这些直升机上有300加仑的油箱 |
[06:01] | so let’s assume the worst. | 所以我们做最坏的打算吧 |
[06:02] | Everybody grab an extinguisher. You got it? | 大家都拿上一个灭火器 知道了吗 |
[06:05] | – Copy that. – Newhouse, you bring | -收到 -纽豪斯 你拿上 |
[06:06] | the K-12 saw. Tony, Capp, jaws and cutters. | K-12锯子 托尼 卡普 去拿锯子和刀 |
[06:08] | 来自布列塔尼 在电视上看见了飞机失事 来自布列塔尼 你没事吧 来自布列塔尼 请打电话给我 | |
[06:09] | Got it, Lieutenant. | 知道了 副队 |
[06:12] | Stay focused! | 集中注意力 |
[06:15] | Listen, things might look a little hairy | 我们到达的时候 |
[06:16] | when we get there. | 情况可能有点危险 |
[06:17] | Just take one patient at a time. | 一次救一名病人 |
[06:18] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过来的 |
[06:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[06:22] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我可以问你一个问题吗 |
[06:25] | Say you and someone in the house had a…secret. | 比如说你和消防队里的人有一个秘密 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | And you didn’t really see any reason for it to be a secret. | 你觉得这事没必要保密 |
[06:36] | Well…Look. In my experience, | 听着 根据我的经验 |
[06:39] | in-house relationships are better kept out in the open | 消防队里的关系最好开诚布公 |
[06:42] | rather than have people guessing about it. | 而不是让别人去猜 |
[06:44] | Wait, no, it’s not that kind of– | 等等 不 不是那种… |
[06:47] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[06:49] | Who’d you date in-house? | 你跟消防队里的谁约会了 |
[06:54] | Whoa, mama. | 我的妈呀 |
[07:27] | Okay, everybody listen up. I want a full evacuation. | 大家都听好了 进行全面疏散 |
[07:31] | Every one of these buildings got to be checked out | 必须立刻检查并疏散 |
[07:32] | and emptied out right now. | 每一栋建筑 |
[07:34] | Designate that area for triage. | 在那片地区进行伤员分类 |
[07:35] | Squad 3, get on top of that building. | 3号抢险队 爬上顶楼 |
[07:37] | Secure the fuselage. | 固定机身 |
[07:38] | Check for survivors. | 寻找幸存者 |
[07:39] | Right away, Chief. | 这就去 队长 |
[07:40] | Cruz, bring Severide the aerial. | 克鲁兹 给西弗莱德拿云梯 |
[07:42] | – Casey. – Yeah. | -凯西 -在 |
[07:44] | We got smoke and fuel coming out of that building. | 那栋楼里冒出了烟雾和燃料 |
[07:46] | Get everybody out. | 救出所有人 |
[07:47] | And locate where that rotor went, | 确定旋翼的位置 |
[07:48] | – see what kind of damage it did. – Yes, sir. | -看看造成了什么危害 -是 队长 |
[07:51] | Nobody’s on anybody’s hip today. | 今天谁也不许落后 |
[07:53] | Everyone needs to step up. | 大家都得挺身而出 |
[07:55] | Herrmann, Otis, find that rotor. | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 找到旋翼 |
[07:56] | Everyone else, follow me. | 其余人跟我来 |
[07:59] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[08:19] | That the transmission? | 那是变速器吗 |
[08:20] | Looks to be. | 看起来像是 |
[08:27] | Come out, come on, move it. | 快出来 快走 |
[08:31] | Stairs are shot. | 楼梯不能用了 |
[08:32] | Mouch, you and Cruz bring ladders. | 穆奇 你和克鲁兹拿梯子来 |
[08:33] | – Check the upper floors. – Yep. | -检查较高楼层 -好 |
[08:34] | Dawson, take the ground floor. | 道森 去一楼 |
[08:36] | – I’ll take the basement. – Got it. | -我去地下室 -知道了 |
[08:41] | Hey, guys, let’s make this quick. | 各位 我们快点 |
[08:43] | We’re walking on thin ice here. | 这里情况危急 |
[08:49] | Stop moving! | 别动 |
[08:51] | Hey, sir, stop! | 先生 别动 |
[08:56] | Listen to me. What’s your name? | 听我说 你叫什么名字 |
[08:57] | – Frank. – Frank, okay. | -弗兰克 -弗兰克 好 |
[08:59] | You’re sitting right on the edge. | 你现在刚好在屋顶边上 |
[09:00] | You can’t move another inch, okay? | 不能再移动了 知道吗 |
[09:02] | – No movement. – Okay. | -不要动 -好 |
[09:03] | – Okay, are you hurt? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[09:05] | What about you, ma’am? | 你呢 女士 |
[09:07] | The seat, it’s crushing my leg. | 座位压到我的腿了 |
[09:09] | Okay, just sit tight. | 好吧 耐心等待 |
[09:10] | We’re gonna get you guys out of there. | 我们会救你们出来的 |
[09:15] | We’re gonna need to secure this thing before we cut into it. | 强行进入飞机救人之前 我们需要先固定住飞机 |
[09:17] | Use that A.C. unit as an anchoring point. | 把那个空调当做固定点 |
[09:18] | – You got it? – Got it. | -知道了吗 -知道了 |
[09:19] | Let’s move on this, double time, go on. | 快去吧 跑步 快点 |
[09:22] | Hey, Chief, I got a pilot and two passengers alive and well. | 队长 有一名飞行员和两名乘客安然无恙 |
[09:24] | That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[09:26] | Bad news is, I don’t know how much time we got up here. | 坏消息是 我不知道还剩多少时间 |
[09:27] | This roof seems really unstable. | 这屋顶看起来真的很不稳定 |
[09:29] | Okay, you do what you can and report back. | 好吧 你尽力而为 有事汇报 |
[09:31] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[09:35] | How am I? Please. | 我怎么样 请你告诉我 |
[09:39] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会好好救治你的 |
[09:42] | Is it bad? | 情况很严重吗 |
[09:45] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:48] | Put a good thought in your head, okay? | 想想好事 好吗 |
[09:50] | Your family, your friends, the best thing you can think, | 你的家人 朋友 你能想象的最美好的事 |
[09:52] | and just hold on to that. | 一直想着这些事 |
[09:53] | – Brett. – I know. | -布莱特 -我知道 |
[10:01] | Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:02] | Yeah, what’s next? | 没事 下一位呢 |
[10:03] | Ambulance 65 just brought a newcomer. | 65号救护队刚送来了一个人 |
[10:10] | Chief Boden… | 博登队长 |
[10:12] | Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you | 女士 我要请你 |
[10:14] | to step back behind these lines and stay there. | 退到线外 待在那别动 |
[10:16] | I’m Kelly Severide’s wife; I’m Brittany. | 我是凯利·西弗莱德的老婆布列塔尼 |
[10:18] | I’m so sorry, but I thought I heard his voice on your radio, | 很抱歉 但我从你的对讲机上听到了他的声音 |
[10:19] | – and I really just–I need– – You know what you need to do | -我真的需要… -你所需要做的 |
[10:23] | is you need to remove yourself from the area… | 就是离开这块区域 |
[10:26] | And you let your husband do his job. | 让你老公做好他的工作 |
[10:33] | Herrmann, what’s your status? | 赫尔曼 你那什么情况 |
[10:36] | Looks like that dang rotor rolled all the way | 看起来那该死的旋翼似乎像车轮一样 |
[10:38] | through the neighborhood like a wagon wheel, | 一路滚过了这片社区 |
[10:40] | but I think we’re closing in on it. | 但我想我们快找到了 |
[10:42] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[10:49] | Hold on, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 挺住 我们会救你出来的 |
[10:57] | Give me your halligan. | 把铁铤给我 |
[11:00] | Go grab one of those stumps. | 去找个树桩 |
[11:01] | Drag it over here. | 拖过来 |
[11:03] | Okay, you’re all right. | 没事的 不要怕 |
[11:05] | I got you. | 我会救你的 |
[11:06] | All right? | 好吗 |
[11:11] | Where do you want this? | 放哪里 |
[11:12] | Quick, over here. | 快 就这里 |
[11:14] | Pull up on it. | 放上面撬 |
[11:22] | All right, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[11:23] | Try to pull her up. | 你试试去把她拉出来 |
[11:27] | It’s still too heavy. | 还是压得很死 |
[11:28] | We’re gonna have to disassemble the whole thing. | 我们得把这玩意儿拆开 |
[11:30] | You think you can hold this while I go get the tool bag? | 你能坚持一下吗 我去拿工具箱 |
[11:32] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[11:36] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[11:37] | Look at me, all right? | 看着我 好吗 |
[11:39] | Can you breathe a little now? | 现在呼吸顺畅点了吗 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:44] | Nice piece of jewelry you got here. | 你捡到的这个宝贝还真不错啊 |
[11:48] | Please, don’t make me laugh. | 求你别逗我笑 |
[11:51] | All right, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[11:52] | Enough with the funny business, right? | 不逗你笑 对吧 |
[11:55] | Hey, Lieutenant, we located the rotor. | 副队 我们找到了旋翼 |
[11:57] | We got a victim pinned under it. | 有名受害者被压在下面 |
[11:59] | We’re pulling her out now. | 我们现在正在救她 |
[12:01] | Here, go with him. | 你跟他走 |
[12:05] | Roger that, Herrmann. | 收到 赫尔曼 |
[12:09] | Oh, Mills… | 米尔斯 |
[12:11] | Check out this van. | 去看看那辆面包车 |
[12:26] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[12:30] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[12:32] | So is this. | 这边也是 |
[12:34] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[12:37] | He’s losing a lot of blood. We need to get in and help him. | 他失血过多 我们得进去救他 |
[12:39] | Chief, this is Brett. | 队长 我是布莱特 |
[12:40] | We need assistance with a pinned-in victim. | 有名受害者被困在车里了需要救援 |
[12:42] | Copy, 61, stand by. | 收到 61号待命 |
[12:44] | The hell with “Stand by.” | 待个鬼命啊 |
[12:51] | Upstairs is all clear. | 楼上的人都疏散了 |
[12:53] | Any sign of Dawson? | 看到道森了吗 |
[12:55] | It’s pitch black in there. | 那里一片漆黑 |
[12:59] | Dawson, report. | 道森 收到回话 |
[13:02] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[13:05] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[13:08] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[13:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:13] | The firefighter who gave me the mask, | 那个给我面罩的消防员 |
[13:15] | she fell. | 她摔倒了 |
[13:17] | Get her clear. | 带她去安全地方 |
[13:20] | Dawson, report. | 道森 收到回话 |
[13:25] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[13:37] | I’m going in! | 我要进去了 |
[13:48] | Never give up your mask! | 再也别把面罩给别人了 |
[13:52] | The floor above collapsed. | 上面楼层坍塌了 |
[13:54] | My legs got pinned, and I had to get her out. | 我的腿被压住了 我必须救她出去 |
[13:58] | Here. | 给 |
[14:01] | Get over to triage. | 去检查一下 |
[14:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:09] | Okay, yeah, okay. | 好吧 我去 |
[14:14] | Dawson… | 道森 |
[14:18] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:22] | Chief, this is 81. | 队长 81号云梯队报告 |
[14:24] | We finished our primary search. | 初步搜索已完成 |
[14:26] | We’re gonna go in for another pass. | 我们要再去最后搜救一遍 |
[14:27] | – Make it a quick one. – Copy that. | -动作快点 -收到 |
[14:30] | Herrmann, what’s your status? | 赫尔曼 你那什么情况 |
[14:32] | Hanging in there, Chief. | 还在坚持 队长 |
[14:33] | We got a lady pinned under the rotor. | 有位女士被旋翼压住了 |
[14:35] | We’re gonna need a few minutes, | 我们需要几分钟 |
[14:36] | but if you got paramedics and you can spare them, | 但如果有多余的医护人员 |
[14:39] | – send them over. – Copy. Stand by. | -快派一个来 -收到 待命 |
[14:41] | I’m gonna die, aren’t I? | 我要死了 对吧 |
[14:44] | P’shh, come on. | 拜托 |
[14:46] | You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:47] | This kind of thing happens all the time. | 这种事天天都会有 |
[14:49] | Yesterday it happened twice. | 昨天就有两起 |
[14:50] | We’re gonna pop you out of there lickety split. | 我们很快就会把你救出来的 |
[14:53] | How we looking? | 怎么样 |
[14:55] | There’s a lot of bolts. | 上面有好多螺栓 |
[14:56] | This thing’s top-heavy. | 这玩意儿太重了 |
[14:58] | If it drops… | 如果掉下来… |
[14:59] | All right. | 我知道了 |
[15:00] | Okay, so we’re gonna pull this hub apart piece by piece. | 我们要一点点把这玩意儿拆了 |
[15:05] | Got it. | 了解 |
[15:12] | Hey, Chief, this is Dawson. | 队长 我是道森 |
[15:14] | I found a blood trail, | 我发现了血迹 |
[15:16] | and I think a victim may have wandered off. | 我觉得有受害人可能离开了 |
[15:17] | I’m gonna go check it out. | 我打算去看看 |
[15:18] | Okay, well, you watch yourself. | 好 你自己小心 |
[15:20] | Report back if you need assistance. Don’t you hesitate. | 需要援助就立即汇报 不要犹豫 |
[15:23] | Yes, Chief, copy that. | 好的队长 我明白 |
[15:27] | 61, repeat your location. | 61号救护车 汇报目前位置 |
[15:29] | I have personnel available. | 我有人员可以协助 |
[15:34] | – We’re good to go, Chief. – Cancel that assistance. | -没问题了 队长 -取消后援吧 |
[15:36] | Copy that. boy, sometimes it pays | 明白 有时候在医疗队 |
[15:38] | to have an ex-squad guy as your P.I.C. | 有个当过抢险队员的人也不错 |
[15:42] | Aw, dude. | 天哪 |
[15:45] | Looks like he pulled it out himself. | 看来他自己拽出来了 |
[15:48] | Well, an “A” for effort, sir, we’re gonna have to– | 也是挺拼的 先生 我们… |
[15:51] | Just… | 你们… |
[15:53] | leave me the…hell alone. | 不用…管我 |
[15:55] | As soon as we patch you up. | 我们得帮你包扎好 |
[16:12] | Hey, Brett. | 布莱特 |
[16:13] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:21] | Come on. | 快出来 |
[16:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:23] | I don’t know; it’s stuck. | 我不知道 卡住了 |
[16:26] | All right, hang on. I’m gonna loosen it. Hang on. | 好吧 等等 我来弄松点 等等 |
[16:29] | All right, all right. | 好的 |
[16:30] | You got to go quick. | 你得快点弄 |
[16:32] | I’m almost there. I’m almost there. | 快好了 就快好了 |
[16:34] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:35] | Nothing, I’m just hoping to get home in time | 没什么 我只是想赶紧回家 |
[16:37] | to toss out my wife’s cooking. | 去糟蹋我老婆做的饭 |
[16:39] | I told you not to make me laugh. | 不是跟你说了别逗我笑吗 |
[16:42] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[16:46] | Come on, come on. You’re good to go, kid. | 来吧 你可以出来了 孩子 |
[16:49] | We got you; we got you. | 别担心 扶住了 |
[16:51] | Home free! | 回家咯 |
[16:53] | Otis, grab this. | 奥蒂斯 拿着 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:57] | All right, what’d I tell you? | 我跟你怎么说的 |
[16:59] | All right? Okay, okay. | 对吗 好了 好了 |
[17:00] | You’re gonna make me laugh. | 现在变成你逗我笑了 |
[17:02] | You’re good; you’re good. | 你很好 没事了 |
[17:11] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:14] | The line’s anchored, Capp. | 绳子绑好了 卡普 |
[17:17] | It’s not gonna be enough. | 不够 |
[17:18] | We need some more webbing to hold her down. | 得多绑点绳子才能固定住 |
[17:20] | Hey, whatever it takes. Just make it fast. | 不管怎样 动作快点 |
[17:23] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[17:24] | It feels like maybe we hit a bird or something. | 感觉好像撞上了鸟还是什么 |
[17:26] | It just happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快 |
[17:28] | Hey, don’t even think about it. | 不要想那些了 |
[17:29] | You’re in good hands. | 我们会照顾好你 |
[17:30] | I’m on a total hot streak. | 我的运气非常好 |
[17:31] | Just won a thousand bucks in Vegas two weeks ago. | 两周前刚在维加斯赢了一千美金 |
[17:34] | Blackjack or dice? | 是黑杰克还是骰子 |
[17:35] | Rolling the bones, baby. | 骰子 简直有如神助 |
[17:41] | Grab the line! | 抓住绳子 |
[17:48] | Hey, look out! | 小心点 |
[17:55] | We got it, Lieutenant. | 抓住了 副队 |
[17:57] | See? What’d I say? Total hot streak. | 看到没有 我就说我运气好吧 |
[18:14] | Squad 3, report. | 3号抢险车 汇报情况 |
[18:16] | Hey, we’re all good, Chief. | 一切顺利 队长 |
[18:17] | Still working on it. | 还在继续处理 |
[18:22] | All right, almost there, safe and sound, like I told you. | 马上就到了 我就说了你不用担心 |
[18:26] | I’m gonna be all right? | 我会没事的吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 绝对 |
[18:29] | Right as rain, no time, guaranteed. | 放心吧 我保证 |
[18:34] | Chief… | 队长 |
[18:35] | This was stuck in the rotor. | 这个卡在轮子上了 |
[18:37] | It’s a remote-controlled drone. | 是个遥控无人机 |
[18:39] | There’s lots of kids flying them around these days. | 最近有很多孩子都玩这个 |
[18:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:02] | Fire department, open up! | 消防队 请开门 |
[19:04] | I’m here to help! | 我是来帮忙的 |
[19:05] | I–I can’t. Please. | 我 我不能开门 |
[19:07] | All right, back up; shield your eyes. | 好 请退后 保护好眼睛 |
[19:09] | I’m gonna open the door. | 我要打开门了 |
[19:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:22] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你听得见我说话吗 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[19:28] | I screwed up. | 都怪我 |
[19:40] | Come on, I’m gonna help you. Let’s go; I got you. | 起来吧 我帮你 我扶住你了 |
[19:46] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[19:47] | Okay, hey. | 好了 |
[19:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[19:51] | – Allen. – Allen, okay. | -艾伦 -好的艾伦 |
[19:54] | All right, Allen, listen. | 艾伦 你听好 |
[19:56] | Now, you probably got one hell of a headache, | 我知道你现在可能头很痛 |
[19:57] | but I’m not gonna play 20 questions. | 我不会问你很多问题 |
[19:59] | Just need you to do me a favor. | 只是需要你帮我个忙 |
[20:00] | Take this and hold it really tight | 拿着这个 然后这样 |
[20:01] | against your head like this, okay? | 使劲压在你的头上 好吗 |
[20:03] | Right there. | 就这里 |
[20:07] | Chief, this is Dawson. I’m behind the building, | 队长 我是道森 我在建筑物后面 |
[20:09] | west of the impact site. | 撞击点西边 |
[20:10] | I’ve got a juvenile victim with an open-fracture head wound. | 一名青少年伤者头部开放性骨折 |
[20:13] | Ambulance 61, do you copy? | 61号救护车 听到请回答 |
[20:16] | Yeah, Chief. | 听到 队长 |
[20:17] | We’re short of paramedics. Can you split up? | 目前急救人员短缺 你们可以分头行事吗 |
[20:20] | Go, I got this guy. | 去吧 我负责他 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:23] | Here. | 给 |
[20:25] | Hey, Chief, I’m on my way. | 队长 我马上过去 |
[20:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:28] | It’s just you and me, whoever you are. | 就剩我们俩了 不管你是谁 |
[20:33] | Sir, relax. | 先生 别紧张 |
[20:36] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[20:37] | What did you do to me? What did you do? | 你把我怎么了 怎么了 |
[20:39] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在救你 |
[20:41] | You have a serious, serious injury here. | 你的伤情很严重 |
[20:44] | There was a crash. | 你撞车了 |
[20:45] | Stop it. Just stop. | 住手 快住手 |
[20:48] | Look, I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[20:50] | I’m a paramedic. Look at my uniform. | 是救护人员 看我的制服 |
[20:54] | I got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[20:54] | No, you’ve got to go to the hospital. | 不 你得去医院 |
[20:56] | No! No hospital. | 不 不去医院 |
[20:58] | Listen! | 听着 |
[20:59] | Whatever illegal crap you’re doing in this van, | 你在这车里干什么勾当 |
[21:01] | that is your business. | 那是你的事 |
[21:03] | Mine is keeping you alive. | 我只负责保住你的命 |
[21:04] | I have lost too many lives today. | 今天没挺过来的人太多了 |
[21:06] | I am not about to lose you. | 我不要你再死掉 |
[21:07] | Sit back and let me do my job! | 坐回去 让我做我的工作 |
[21:33] | Well, come on, then. | 好吧 继续吧 |
[21:36] | Do your thing. | 你干你的 |
[21:47] | Hey, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[21:48] | Intracranial fracture, | 颅内破裂 |
[21:50] | shallow respirations. | 呼吸微弱 |
[21:52] | Help me out with a “C” collar. | 帮我给他戴颈托 |
[21:53] | I’ll secure his airway and intubate. | 我来气管插管 |
[21:55] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:55] | No, let’s not intubate. | 不 先别插管 |
[21:56] | It could increase intracranial pressure. | 或许会增加颅内压 |
[21:59] | Let’s make sure that he doesn’t have a brain injury first. | 先确保他的大脑没有受伤 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[22:03] | Hey, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[22:05] | I promise you, this is not your fault. | 我保证 这不是你的错 |
[22:09] | My dad said not to fly it without him. | 我爸爸说别自己遥控这个 |
[22:14] | Now Jack is gonna die. | 现在杰克要死了 |
[22:17] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[22:22] | Who’s Jack? | 杰克是谁 |
[22:23] | The boy and his brother were on a roof next-door | 这男孩和他弟弟在隔壁楼顶 |
[22:25] | flying their dad’s remote-controlled drone. | 遥控他们父亲的无人机 |
[22:27] | They got clipped by the chopper when it came down. | 他们在直升机坠落时被撞到 |
[22:29] | Brother got knocked off. | 哥哥被弹出来 |
[22:30] | He’s still down somewhere. | 弟弟还不知道在什么地方 |
[22:31] | Okay, say no more. | 好 够了 |
[22:33] | 81, do you copy? | 81号云梯车 收到了吗 |
[22:35] | Heard the whole thing, Chief. | 都听到了 队长 |
[22:36] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上去 |
[22:37] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[22:39] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 请呼救 |
[22:42] | Over here, Lieutenant. | 在这里 副队长 |
[22:46] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[22:47] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[22:55] | Hey, Lieutenant, be careful. | 副队长 当心 |
[23:01] | Cruz, I need the power killed on this transformer now. | 克鲁兹 马上去切断这个变压器的电源 |
[23:04] | Right. | 是 |
[23:05] | Somebody bring me some tools. | 拿些工具给我 |
[23:07] | Copy that, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队长 |
[23:13] | All right, bud, we’re almost there. | 好了 伙计 就快好了 |
[23:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:20] | – Oh, thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[23:23] | What about us? I-I can’t move. | 我们怎么办 我动不了 |
[23:26] | Robert, my husband, he’s stuck. | 我丈夫罗伯特 他卡住了 |
[23:30] | All right, just hang on. We’re gonna get you out. | 坚持住 我们会救你们出来的 |
[23:31] | He’s breathing. Hold on, honey. | 他还活着 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[23:34] | All right, listen. Don’t move, okay? | 听着 别动 好吗 |
[23:36] | – I’m having trouble breathing. – Yeah, I know, just– | -我呼吸困难 -我知道 你… |
[23:39] | I need you to be still. Can you do that for me? | 你尽量稳住别动 可以吗 |
[23:41] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[23:44] | Chief, this is lieutenant Casey. | 队长 我是副队凯西 |
[23:45] | I found the victim. | 找到伤者了 |
[23:46] | He’s fallen into a transformer cage. Bleeding heavily. | 他掉到了一台变压器上 严重失血 |
[23:49] | Transformer took some serious damage when he hit, | 掉落时将变压器砸毁 |
[23:51] | and I’ve got live wires I’m trying to keep him clear of. | 我需要把他从通电高压线上移开 |
[23:54] | Copy, 81. Proceed with extreme caution. | 收到 81号云梯队 小心行动 |
[23:56] | Will do. Just waiting on Cruz to kill the power | 是 我在等克鲁兹切断 |
[23:58] | to this transformer. | 变压器的电源 |
[23:59] | Copy. | 收到 |
[24:00] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:02] | Jack…Jack. | 杰克 |
[24:04] | Jack? Come on, buddy. | 杰克 坚持住 伙计 |
[24:05] | I need your help. This is gonna hurt. | 你要帮我 这会很疼的 |
[24:09] | I have to get you away from this transformer. | 我要把你从变压器上移开 |
[24:12] | No luck, Casey. | 很不幸 凯西 |
[24:13] | We’re gonna need com-ed to shut the power off. | 要切断变压器电源得找到总管理人 |
[24:15] | Not enough time. He’s bleeding out. | 没那么多时间 他已经失血过多 |
[24:19] | Lieutenant, if that blood touches the live wire… | 副队长 一旦血液和通电电线接触 |
[24:21] | I know. You two get clear now. | 我知道 你们俩赶快出去 |
[24:40] | Squad 3, come in. | 三号抢险车抓紧时间 |
[24:42] | Check your lines. Secure that chopper. | 检查绳索 固定好那架直升机 |
[24:45] | You’re running out of time! | 你们时间不多了 |
[24:47] | Lieutenant? | 副队长 |
[24:48] | Not yet, Chief; I’m almost there. | 现在还不行 队长 我们就快完成了 |
[24:59] | Severide, that ledge is crumbling! | 西弗莱德 大楼边缘已经开始碎裂 |
[25:01] | You are losing support! | 飞机马上就要掉下来了 |
[25:02] | Herrmann, Otis, | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 |
[25:04] | I need this entire area cleared right now. | 立刻把这整片区域清空 |
[25:06] | Move them to the end of the road. | 让他们到路尽头去 |
[25:07] | All right, everybody. | 好了 大家伙后退 |
[25:15] | All right, let’s get ’em out. | 好了 把他们抬出来吧 |
[25:22] | – Careful, Tony. – It’s all right, I got him. | -小心点 托尼 -好的 我接住他了 |
[25:26] | Hey, Chief, I got one victim free, one to go. | 队长 已救助一名伤者 还剩一名 |
[25:35] | Are you gonna… tell my pops? | 你会 告诉我爸爸吗 |
[25:37] | Trust me, Jack. | 相信我 杰克 |
[25:38] | He’s only gonna care that you’re alive. | 他只会关心你是不是还活着 |
[25:40] | Hold still, almost done. | 别动 快好了 |
[25:42] | Okay. Come on, let’s go, go, go. | 好了 过来 快点 |
[25:47] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[26:02] | Casey, report! | 凯西 报告 |
[26:06] | Lieutenant, it’s gonna go! | 副队长 撑不住了 |
[26:17] | Quick, grab that line now! | 快 抓住那条绳索 |
[26:29] | Lieutenant, don’t move in there. | 副队长 在里面别动 |
[26:30] | We need to secure this line! | 我们得固定住绳索 |
[26:33] | Okay–we got you! | 好的 我们拉住了 |
[26:35] | – Get out–now! – Coming out! | -快出来 -快出来 |
[26:45] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[26:47] | Report. | 报告 |
[26:49] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 你能听到我说话吗 |
[26:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:53] | That was gnarly. | 你做得太棒了 |
[26:54] | Casey, report. | 凯西 报告 |
[26:57] | Yeah, we’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[26:58] | On our way to triage. | 我们这就去伤情分类区 |
[27:07] | Chief. | 队长 |
[27:08] | Casey’s all right. | 凯西没事 |
[27:09] | He and the boy are on their way back. | 他和那个男孩正在回来的路上 |
[27:11] | Allen! Allen! Is that my boy? | 艾伦 艾伦 那是我儿子吗 |
[27:14] | Sir, sir, he’s gonna be okay, all right? | 先生 先生 他不会有事的 |
[27:16] | Trauma team at Chicago Medical is top-notch. | 芝加哥医疗中心的创伤小队是一流水平 |
[27:18] | Jack… is he… | 杰克 他是不是 |
[27:20] | We got him; he’s alive. | 我们救了他 他还活着 |
[27:25] | If you want, you can ride with us. | 如果你愿意 可以和我们一起去 |
[27:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:28] | Both of you. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[27:31] | Hey, good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[27:37] | Dawson and Mills. | 道森和米尔斯 |
[27:38] | Just like old times, huh? | 和过去一样 对吗 |
[27:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:41] | Just like old times. | 和过去一样 |
[27:46] | Just about done. | 马上就好了 |
[27:48] | Well, there are no more stretchers or backboards. | 担架和矫正板都用完了 |
[27:50] | Do you think you can walk with me to triage? | 你能和我一起走到伤情分类区去吗 |
[27:53] | No. | 不能 |
[27:54] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 行 |
[27:56] | Well, I’ve controlled the bleeding for now, | 我已经暂时控制了你的流血情况 |
[27:57] | but you need stitches. | 但你需要缝针 |
[27:59] | We’re done here. | 这就行了 |
[28:03] | Not until I get you to the hospital. | 我得把你送去医院 |
[28:06] | Are you gonna get out of my way, | 你是自己给我让开呢 |
[28:08] | or do I have to go through you? | 还是要让我踩着你的尸体过去呢 |
[28:13] | Please, Robert, hang in there. | 罗伯特 拜托了 坚持住 |
[28:16] | He hates flying. | 他可讨厌坐飞机了 |
[28:16] | I begged him to go for our anniversary. | 但我们要庆祝周年纪念日 所以我求他坐 |
[28:18] | Don’t beat yourself up, all right? | 别自责了 好吗 |
[28:20] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[28:21] | Just stick with him. | 陪在他身边就好 |
[28:23] | I’m so sorry, Robert. | 真的很抱歉 罗伯特 |
[28:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:27] | He just squeezed my hand. | 他刚握紧了我的手 |
[28:30] | Sally… | 莎莉 |
[28:33] | I want a refund. | 我要他们退款 |
[28:36] | Oh, Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[28:40] | Hey, Severide, your wife find you? | 西弗莱德 你妻子找你了吗 |
[28:43] | What? | 你说什么 |
[28:44] | Yeah, she’s here, bugging out, | 她就在这里 探头探脑的 |
[28:45] | looking all over for you. | 到处找你 |
[29:04] | Hey, we got to book it to Chicago Med. | 我们得把他们送到芝加哥医院去 |
[29:05] | We got a kid here with severe head trauma. | 这里有个孩子头部严重受创 |
[29:08] | Where’s the driver? | 那个司机呢 |
[29:10] | He refused treatment. | 他拒绝接受治疗 |
[29:12] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[29:21] | Yeah, doc, thanks for returning my call. | 好的 医生 谢谢您回我电话 |
[29:24] | Yeah. Course. | 是的 当然了 |
[29:27] | My shift finishes at 8:00. I can be there by 8:30. | 我8点下班 8:30能到那儿 |
[29:30] | Yeah, of course. Why? | 当然了 怎么这么问 |
[29:32] | Is there a update regarding the test? | 是有新的检测结果出来了吗 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna check storage for another box of gauze. | 我去看看库存里还有没有纱布 |
[29:40] | I think we went through everything we had in the ambo. | 我们救护车里的东西似乎都用完了 |
[29:43] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么 |
[29:47] | That’s who you had the romance with. | 她就是跟你交往过的那个人 |
[29:53] | Uh…yeah. You’re perceptive. | 没错 你眼睛真毒啊 |
[29:56] | I’ve been called worse. | 我还有更厉害的称呼呢 |
[29:58] | Look, this is gonna require a longer conversation, | 这事儿可就说来话长了 |
[30:00] | including beers. | 要边喝啤酒边聊 |
[30:02] | Whenever you want. | 啥时候都行 |
[30:07] | All I’m saying is, considering the day we’ve had, | 我想说的是 考虑到今天我们的辛劳 |
[30:10] | I wouldn’t object to an early dinner. | 我想早一点吃晚饭 |
[30:13] | Oh, yeah, Mouch? You volunteering to cook? | 是吗 穆奇 你自告奋勇来做饭吗 |
[30:16] | Hey, hey. Hold up a sec. | 过来一下 |
[30:19] | So…two big saves in one day. | 一天内两次大型营救 |
[30:22] | Sounds like a cause for celebration. | 值得好好庆祝下 |
[30:23] | I was thinking maybe we get a hotel room tomorrow night, | 也许我们明晚可以订个酒店 |
[30:26] | get out of the apartment. | 离开我们公寓 |
[30:30] | You didn’t tell Severide to leave. | 你没让西弗莱德搬走 |
[30:33] | I– | 我… |
[30:38] | No. | 没有 |
[30:40] | I didn’t. | 我没告诉他 |
[30:48] | Hotel room better have champagne. | 酒店房间最好配有香槟 |
[31:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:21] | Okay, so… | 是这样的… |
[31:23] | I don’t do this for just anybody, but… | 这事儿我不是为谁都做的 但… |
[31:28] | I think that you’re a budding superstar. | 我觉得你是美少女新星 |
[31:33] | Got a free class card I want to give you. | 给你一张免费的健身课卡 |
[31:34] | – Aw. – Save you 60 bucks. | -好棒 -省下你60块 |
[31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:38] | Hey…Zumba! | 尊巴舞 |
[31:52] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道这不关我事 |
[31:54] | and frankly I’m not in a position to judge, but– | 坦白说我都没资格说你 但… |
[31:58] | No. | 不 |
[31:59] | No, no, Cruz and I are not a thing. | 不不 克鲁兹和我不是那种关系 |
[32:02] | I just feel obligated to say | 我只是觉得有义务告诉你 |
[32:03] | that the whole firehouse romance thing, | 消防队内部的恋爱事宜 |
[32:06] | it’s– | 这… |
[32:08] | It’s not easy, all right? | 这不太容易 知道吗 |
[32:09] | You have to work at it. | 你得为此努力 |
[32:10] | No, it’s not– | 不 不是… |
[32:12] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[32:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:21] | But this goes no further. | 但我接下来要告诉你的不许外传 |
[32:24] | Promise me this won’t go any further. | 跟我保证这个不许外传 |
[32:28] | Okay, so this goes no further. | 这个不许外传哦 |
[32:31] | All right, but this goes no further. | 这个可不能外传 |
[32:34] | Hey, guys, guess what. | 你们猜怎么着 |
[32:42] | Hey, Brett. | 布莱特 |
[32:49] | See you soon? | 一会儿见 |
[33:05] | All I’m wondering is if there’s some sort of | 我想知道的是这个计划 |
[33:07] | special equipment involved in this whole plan. | 要不要用上特别的装备 |
[33:12] | Seriously, Mouch, you’re over-thinking it. | 说真的 穆奇 你想多了 |
[33:13] | Just bring yourself, and the rest will take care of itself. | 你自己过来就好 其他的水到渠成 |
[33:16] | – All right? -And in terms of any… | -好吗 -那要用到… |
[33:18] | out-of-pocket expense? | 现金吗 |
[33:22] | All right, listen, um… | 这样吧… |
[33:24] | – I’ll catch up with you later. – Okay, sure, but Trudy | -我回头再跟你说 -好 但是特鲁迪 |
[33:26] | always says be prepared for the worst-case scenario– | 总是说要有备无患… |
[33:29] | Okay. He’s gone. | 好吧 他闪人了 |
[33:32] | It’s a personal matter. | 是私人的事 |
[33:34] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[33:39] | Chief. | 队长 |
[33:40] | Now’s not a good time, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 现在不合适 |
[33:41] | I know–just give me two seconds, tops. | 我知道…就给我一点时间 |
[33:44] | – I want you to know something. – Quickly. | -我想告诉你一件事 -快说吧 |
[33:47] | The woman we saved… | 我们救的那位女士… |
[33:49] | She was minding her own business, | 她当时在做自己的事儿 |
[33:50] | and then the hand of god dropped a helicopter rotor on her. | 突然之间直升机的旋翼就砸到她身上了 |
[33:55] | What’s your point, Herrmann? | 什么意思 赫尔曼 |
[33:59] | When she was in the thick of it, | 事发当时 |
[34:00] | she thought for sure she was a goner. | 她觉得自己必死无疑 |
[34:03] | I followed up with Chicago Med. | 我去芝加哥医院问过了 |
[34:06] | The lady’s out of the red. | 那位女士已经脱险了 |
[34:10] | Guess what I’m trying to say is | 我想说的是 |
[34:13] | dark skies don’t always mean rain. | 灰暗的天空并不总意味着骤雨的来临 |
[34:21] | Give Donna our love. | 代我们向堂娜问好 |
[34:47] | *Or leave* | *离开* |
[34:48] | *And it’s better* | *是不是更好* |
[34:50] | *And cry* | *哭泣* |
[34:53] | *Just don’t ask why* | *别问我原因* |
[35:00] | *Just don’t ask why* | *别问我原因* |
[35:08] | *Just don’t ask why* | *别问我原因* |
[35:44] | Come on. | 东西呢 |
[35:59] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[36:03] | My boyfriend’s gonna be here any second. | 我男朋友随时会到 |
[36:05] | Oh, yeah, this, like, your guys’ spot? | 是吗 你们都是在这里亲热吗 |
[36:10] | 随时随地为您服务 加斯公司 | |
[36:13] | It’s a thank you. | 我是想谢谢你 |
[36:15] | I was a real jerk yesterday. | 我昨天太混蛋了 |
[36:16] | Might have been a little rude. | 可能还有点粗暴 |
[36:19] | You were just doing your job. | 你只是尽职工作 |
[36:20] | You might just have saved my life. | 你也许救了我的命 |
[36:21] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[36:24] | If you ever get into any problems, | 如果你遇到任何问题 |
[36:25] | any kind at all, you call me. | 任何麻烦 尽管打给我 |
[36:28] | Leave a message. | 给我留言 |
[36:29] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你 |
[36:31] | Simple as that. | 就这样 |
[36:34] | Take care, now. | 保重 |
[36:53] | Well, considering the day you had yesterday, | 想到你昨天那么辛苦去救援 |
[36:54] | I figured you’d still be at the firehouse. | 我就想你应该还在消防队 |
[36:56] | Paperwork can wait. This can’t. | 文书工作可以等等 这个不能等 |
[36:58] | You been waiting long? | 你等我很久了吗 |
[36:59] | You know you don’t have to come to all these. | 你不用在我每次检查的时候都来 |
[37:02] | I will come to the ones I can. | 能来的我会尽量来 |
[37:05] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[37:09] | Scared. | 好害怕 |
[37:10] | Terrified, if I’m telling the truth. | 说实话 我感到恐惧 |
[37:12] | I feel fine for a while, but then, you know, | 我一会儿感觉很好 可是然后突然看到 |
[37:14] | the commercial comes on with the smiling baby. | 有小宝宝笑得很开心的广告… |
[37:21] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[37:23] | Our baby is gonna be okay. | 我们的孩子不会有事的 |
[37:28] | Now, don’t ask me how I know. | 不要问我是怎么知道的 |
[37:29] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[37:33] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[37:37] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[37:40] | Boy. | 男孩 |
[37:46] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[37:48] | I asked the doctor. | 我问过医生了 |
[37:49] | I knew you wanted to know. | 我知道你想知道 |
[38:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:11] | Look, babe, | 听我说 亲爱的 |
[38:12] | you can’t be showing up at accident sites. | 你不能出现在事故现场 |
[38:14] | – Who does that? – Someone | -你见谁会那样 -关心 |
[38:15] | who’s concerned about their loved one. | 自己爱的人的人就会那样 |
[38:17] | Did you see one other firefighter’s wife there? | 你看到其他消防员的妻子去了吗 |
[38:19] | So what, Kelly? | 那又如何 凯利 |
[38:20] | All you had to do was respond to one text. | 其实你只要给我回条短信就行了 |
[38:22] | I wouldn’t have come. | 那我就不会去了 |
[38:23] | Britt, I can’t be messing with my phone | 布列塔 我去执行救援任务的时候 |
[38:25] | when I’m on my way to a damn rescue! | 不能老盯着手机 |
[38:26] | And I can’t be expected to sit at home | 我可不要一个人待在家里 |
[38:28] | waiting for a phone call | 傻等着有人给我打电话 |
[38:29] | telling me that you’re not coming home! | 告诉我你再也不会回来了 |
[38:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:32] | This is insanity! | 你简直疯了 |
[38:33] | Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again. | 疯了的人会不断重复做同一件事 |
[38:36] | That’s the definition of insanity. | 这才是疯了的定义 |
[38:39] | This is what the end sounds like. | 他们听上去好像快结束了 |
[38:40] | You see? | 看到了吧 |
[38:42] | Sometimes when you just wait out your problems, | 有时候只要等着 |
[38:44] | they go away. | 问题就会自己解决 |
[38:45] | Now I don’t have to tell– | 我不用说… |
[38:50] | No, no! | 不会吧 |
[38:52] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[38:57] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:02] | Damn, Cruz, you got a full house out there? | 克鲁兹 今天满员哦 |
[39:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:08] | It’s time to bring it up a notch, Joe. | 让大家都嗨起来吧 乔 |
[39:10] | You bring ’em the magic. | 让他们感受到魔力 |
[39:12] | You bring ’em the magic. | 让他们感受到魔力 |
[39:14] | All right, everybody! | 好了 各位 |
[39:15] | How we feeling tonight? | 今晚感觉如何 |
[39:18] | Can I hear you say zum– | 大家说一遍… |
[39:28] | That is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[39:34] | Et tu, Brette? | 怎么回事 布莱特 |
[39:35] | Come on, what’s the hold-up here? | 拜托 你还等什么呢 |
[39:36] | We paid a lot for the zima, not the yappety-yap, come on! | 我们可是花了大价钱来上兹巴课的 别浪费时间 |
[39:39] | It’s zumba. | 是尊巴舞 |
[39:40] | All right, he knows what I mean. | 没事 反正他懂我的意思 |
[39:42] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 我走了 |
[39:43] | – Hey! – No! | -别走 -不要走 |
[39:44] | – Come on, come on. – Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe. | -拜托 别这样 -乔 乔 |
[39:47] | – For real? – Come on, we’re here. | -你们来真的吗 -当然 我们人都来了 |
[39:50] | We’re ready to go. | 我们准备好了 |
[39:52] | Too ready. | 万事俱备 |
[39:53] | Okay, but I take this very seriously. | 好吧 但我可是很认真对待这个的 |
[39:56] | By all means. | 那是当然 |
[40:00] | All right, kids! | 好了 各位 |
[40:01] | Let me see what you’re made of! | 尽情展示自己吧 |
[40:07] | Come on, this way! | 动起来 这边 |
[40:15] | Here we go! | 动起来 |
[40:20] | Shake it! | 我们最摇摆 |
[40:27] | Come to me! Slide it out! | 跟我一起 尽情滑动摩擦 |
[40:28] | Give it up! That’s right! | 尽情动起来 做得漂亮 |
[40:30] | Pump it up! Keep goin’, goin’, come on! | 动起来 继续 加油 |
[40:36] | I hate fighting. | 我讨厌吵架 |
[40:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:41] | The aftermath has its perks. | 不过吵完之后才会高潮迭起 |
[40:45] | – Some of this looks fresh. – It is. | -部分纹身好像是刚纹的 -是的 |
[40:48] | I keep adding a little bit more to it | 事故之后每过去一个月 |
[40:50] | every month since the accident. | 我就往上面多加一点 |
[40:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:56] | ‘Cause I want to remind myself. | 因为我想提醒自己 |
[40:59] | Losing my sister… | 失去我妹妹… |
[41:02] | Experiencing the pain of that loss… | 经历那种失去的痛苦… |
[41:08] | It’s part of who I am. | 那是我的一部分 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry I showed up at the crash. | 抱歉我去事故现场找你了 |
[41:13] | Just the thought of losing you too… | 我是一想到也可能失去你… |
[41:18] | No one understands what it’s like but you, Kelly. | 除了你别人不会懂那种感觉 凯利 |
[41:33] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去的 |