时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Go on, go canoodle with your lieutenant. | 去吧 去跟你的副队长亲热吧 |
[00:03] | This was my worst fear, Herrmann, | 我最担心的就是这个 赫尔曼 |
[00:05] | that you guys weren’t gonna treat me like any other candidate. | 担心你们不会像对待其他后备队员一样对待我 |
[00:07] | You insisted on working under Casey. | 是你坚持到凯西手下工作 |
[00:08] | Okay, so, take me off of Casey’s hands, | 好 那就不要让我待在凯西手下 |
[00:10] | and let me shadow you on calls. | 让我到你手下啊 |
[00:12] | This cat Jim has been playing a sort of shell game | 吉姆一直在玩把戏 |
[00:14] | to keep his assets out of your sister’s reach. | 瞒着你姐姐将资产都转移了出去 |
[00:16] | You can’t let him get away with it. | 你不能让他轻易逃脱 |
[00:19] | Shut up and listen, Jim. | 闭嘴听好了 吉姆 |
[00:21] | I’ll knock you flat on your ass. | 我会好好给你点颜色瞧瞧 |
[00:27] | You really think she’d knuckle under that easy? | 你真的以为她会那么容易任你摆布吗 |
[00:30] | You’re gonna, what, | 你准备怎么做 |
[00:32] | run a game and then split with the money? | 演场戏然后带着钱跑路吗 |
[00:34] | No one’s running any game, Matt. | 我不是在演戏 马特 |
[00:35] | I’m leaving your sister, okay? | 我跟你姐姐离婚已成事实 |
[00:38] | Now, this can go one of two ways. | 现在 解决方式有两种 |
[00:39] | We can have an all-out dog fight in court, | 我们可以上法庭撕破脸 |
[00:42] | or Christie can take the offer on the table– | 或者克里斯蒂可以接受我的条件 |
[00:45] | 2 grand a month for the next four years. | 接下来四年里每月两千美元的赡养费 |
[00:48] | What about the house? | 那房子呢 |
[00:49] | It’s still on the market. | 还在出售 |
[00:50] | So you’re okay with leaving your wife and daughter | 这么说你忍心看你的妻女 |
[00:53] | with no home and not enough to live on. | 无家可归 生活捉襟见肘 |
[00:55] | They can keep the apartment. | 她们可以留着那套公寓 |
[00:56] | For the past year, | 过去一年里 |
[00:57] | you’ve been moving assets into a shell company | 你一直在将资产转移到 |
[00:59] | owned by your little piece of ass on the side, | 你那不要脸的小三的公司名下 |
[01:01] | Keri Hathaway. | 凯瑞·海瑟薇 |
[01:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:09] | The documents in your hand | 你手上的 |
[01:10] | authorize the transactions you’re talking about. | 正是批准这些交易的文件 |
[01:13] | You’ll note Christie cosigned every one. | 你会发现上面都有克里斯蒂的签名 |
[01:19] | You’re welcome to take those with you. | 你可以尽管留着 |
[01:26] | You’re not gonna fleece my sister. | 我不准你这么欺负我姐姐 |
[01:28] | All right? | 听见了吗 |
[01:29] | Not without getting bloody. | 我不会放过你的 |
[01:38] | Can I add to my pass line bet? | 我能加过线注吗 |
[01:40] | No, you have to back it up first. | 不行 你得先扔出点数 |
[01:41] | Can I press the six? | 我能押六点吗 |
[01:42] | You don’t have any money on the six yet. | 你在六点上还没有下过注 |
[01:43] | Okay, start over. | 好吧 重来 |
[01:44] | There’s no starting over in craps, Capp. | 玩双骰子可没法重来 卡普 |
[01:46] | Come on, you’re scaring me here, bud. | 别这样 你别吓唬我 老兄 |
[01:47] | How about I just bet what you bet? | 那我跟着你下注不成吗 |
[01:50] | Hey, it’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[01:50] | You should be going with us. | 你该跟我们一起去 |
[01:51] | Look, I have a kid. | 我家里有孩子 |
[01:53] | I can’t abandon her to roll with you degenerates. | 我可不能抛弃她跑去跟你们鬼混 |
[01:55] | Fair enough. | 你说得有理 |
[01:56] | Tony, that’s a real excuse. | 托尼 这才是个好理由 |
[01:57] | What? My sinuses can’t take the dry heat. | 怎么了 我的鼻子确实受不了燥热的气候 |
[02:02] | Hey, how’d it go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[02:04] | Not so good. | 不太顺利 |
[02:05] | – Newhouse? – Yeah. | -纽豪斯 -怎么了 |
[02:06] | – You got a sec? – Uh, yeah. | -有时间吗 -有 |
[02:08] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过一下 抱歉 |
[02:13] | Know any divorce attorneys? | 你认识离婚律师吗 |
[02:15] | – Heavy-hitter types? – Oh, yeah. | -比较狠的那种 -当然 |
[02:17] | Use my name. Bankhead will take care of you. | 报我的名字 班克海德会照顾你的 |
[02:20] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[02:21] | – Hey, man. – Hey, roll out after shift, | -哥们 -下班后出发 |
[02:24] | handle that thing we discussed? | 去干我跟你说过的那活儿 |
[02:25] | Yeah, you never told me what the job was, though. | 你还没跟我说到底要干什么 |
[02:27] | It’s a little lookout thing, man. | 就是放个哨而已 哥们 |
[02:28] | We’ll talk about it on the way. | 路上再跟你详谈 |
[02:29] | – But anything special I need to br– – Nope. | -要做什么特别准备吗 -不用 |
[02:33] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, Squad 3. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 3号抢险车 |
[02:37] | Juvenile in distress, | 孩童遇险 |
[02:38] | 3304 Rosedale Avenue. | 罗斯戴尔大道3304号 |
[02:51] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[02:52] | I can’t hold on! | 我撑不住了 |
[02:54] | Help! Please, god, help us! | 救命 天哪 帮帮我们 |
[02:58] | It’s falling! | 他要掉下去了 |
[03:01] | I can’t hold on! I can’t hold him! | 我撑不住了 他快掉下去了 |
[03:07] | That railing could give out any second. | 栅栏随时有可能掉下来 |
[03:08] | Mother won’t be able to hold it for long. | 母亲撑不了多久了 |
[03:10] | Jump bag? | 用气垫 |
[03:11] | Won’t survive that fall with that thing around his neck. | 他脖子上套着那东西 掉下来肯定活不了 |
[03:13] | Boden’s tied up on an accident investigation. | 博登在处理事故调查没法过来 |
[03:15] | You take command. | 你来指挥 |
[03:16] | We’ll throw the aerial; you fly up it. | 我们架云梯 你上去 |
[03:18] | Cruz, Otis, go. | 克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 快 |
[03:20] | Herrmann, Dawson, stairs. | 赫尔曼 道森 从楼梯上去 |
[03:21] | Prep for a forced entry. | 准备强行进入 |
[03:24] | Dawson, on his hip means on his hip, | 道森 让你好好跟着他你就好好跟着 |
[03:27] | not ahead of him. | 不是跑他前面 |
[03:28] | Understood. | 明白 |
[03:29] | Let’s go! Move it, candidate! | 快走吧 后备队员 |
[03:47] | – Fire department! – Help! | -消防队 -救命 |
[03:49] | I can’t hold– | 我撑不住了 |
[03:50] | – I can’t hold him! – Hang in there! | -我拉不住他了 -坚持住 |
[03:52] | Archie, no. | 阿奇 不要 |
[03:54] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[03:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:57] | It’s falling. He’s falling! | 要倒了 他要掉下去了 |
[04:00] | He’s fa- | 他要掉… |
[04:09] | – Oh, God! – I got you. | -天啊 -我扶住你了 |
[04:11] | I got it. | 我扶住了 |
[04:16] | Casey, Herrmann! | 凯西 赫尔曼 |
[04:25] | Dawson, hang back. | 道森 后退 |
[04:29] | Hey– Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[04:35] | Be careful of his neck. | 小心他的脖子 |
[04:39] | Hey, buddy, buddy, | 孩子 孩子 |
[04:40] | hang on, okay? Hey, stop moving. | 撑住好吗 别动了 |
[04:42] | I don’t want you to hurt your neck, okay, bud? | 我不想让你伤着脖子 好吗 |
[04:44] | – Herrmann, watch his neck. – Archie, please! | -赫尔曼 注意点他的脖子 -阿奇 加油 |
[04:50] | Easy, easy, easy. We straighten it all the way, | 慢点慢点 要是硬来 |
[04:52] | we could break the kid’s neck. | 可能扭断孩子的脖子 |
[04:55] | Oh, God, oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[04:59] | You got a favorite animal, Archie? | 你最喜欢什么动物 阿奇 |
[05:02] | Snakes. | 蛇 |
[05:03] | Snakes? | 蛇 |
[05:04] | What do you like better, anacondas or pythons? | 你更喜欢水蟒还是巨蟒 |
[05:07] | Anacondas. | 水蟒 |
[05:09] | Yeah, I’m an anaconda man, myself. | 我也喜欢水蟒 |
[05:11] | – Let’s tie this off with some webbing. – Yeah. | -用带子绑住栏杆 -好 |
[05:24] | What about you, Mom? | 你呢 孩子他妈妈 |
[05:26] | God, no, I’m terrified of snakes. | 天啊 我害怕蛇 |
[05:28] | Take it. | 接住了 |
[05:30] | – Find an anchor point and tie it off. – Right. | -找到一个锚点 然后绑牢了 -好 |
[05:33] | Newhouse, sawzall! | 纽豪斯 电锯 |
[05:36] | Hey, give me the sledge. | 把锤子给我 |
[05:56] | Secure! | 搞定 |
[06:02] | The arc air torch is on its way up, depending. | 电弧气刨枪就快送上来了 |
[06:06] | Hey, Archie… | 阿奇 |
[06:07] | What are you in, kindergarten? | 你在上幼儿园吗 |
[06:09] | I need you to be brave | 我需要你勇敢点 |
[06:10] | and stay calm, okay? | 保持冷静 好吗 |
[06:12] | You can do that for me, right? | 你可以为我做到 对吧 |
[06:17] | Ma’am, I need you to stand back. | 女士 我需要你后退 |
[06:18] | No, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不不 等等 |
[06:20] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[06:21] | – Hey, bud, stay calm. – Easy, easy, easy. | -孩子 保持冷静 -放松 |
[06:27] | Okay, listen, this is gonna be really loud, okay? | 好了 听着 这会很吵 好吗 |
[06:29] | So I want you to cover your ears. | 我想要你捂住耳朵 |
[06:30] | Can you do that for me? | 可以吗 |
[06:31] | Be brave; you’re doing great. | 勇敢点 你做得很棒 |
[06:34] | – Case, you ready? – Yeah. | -凯西 你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:42] | We got him. | 他没事的 |
[06:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:58] | Baby. Archie! | 宝贝 阿奇 |
[07:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:06] | Okay, little buddy. | 好了 小伙子 |
[07:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:14] | So, Archie… | 阿奇 |
[07:16] | Guess which one of us | 猜猜我们当中的谁 |
[07:17] | raised a family of corn snakes when she was a kid. | 小时候养了一窝玉米蛇 |
[07:21] | – You? – You got it. | -你吗 -你猜对了 |
[07:22] | All right, lean forward for me, buddy. | 往前倾 孩子 |
[07:24] | The dad was called Gus, | 蛇爸爸叫格斯 |
[07:25] | and the mom, her name was Toothpaste. | 蛇妈妈名叫牙膏 |
[07:29] | You can turn your head for me, sweetheart? | 你可以转头吗 亲爱的 |
[07:33] | I’ll tell you all about how Gus and Toothpaste had babies | 回来的路上 我会告诉你格斯和牙膏 |
[07:37] | on the way back. What do you say? | 是怎么生小蛇的 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:41] | Thank you. Good lord. | 谢谢你 天啊 |
[07:44] | Did my hair turn gray? | 我的头发都吓白了吗 |
[07:45] | No, you were great. | 没 你表现得很棒 |
[07:47] | Look, there’s no reason to take Archie to the hospital. | 没理由带阿奇去医院 |
[07:50] | I mean, clearly there’s nothing wrong with him. | 显然他没事 |
[07:52] | Well, it’s up to the paramedics to make that call, | 这要由医护人员来决定 |
[07:54] | but it’s standard procedure to– | 但这是标准程序… |
[07:56] | But, I mean, in his case, he doesn’t have to, right? | 但我是说 这种情况下他没必要去 对吧 |
[08:00] | I mean, he’s fine. | 他又没事 |
[08:01] | Like I said, it’s not my call. | 我说过了 我做不了主 |
[08:06] | – He’s perfectly fine. Aren’t you, Archie? – Yeah. | -他完全没事 对吧 阿奇 -是啊 |
[08:10] | Ma’am, given that he’s a minor, | 女士 他只是个未成年人 |
[08:12] | I’m making the call to transport your son to the hospital. | 我觉得需要要把你儿子送去医院 |
[08:14] | Now, you’re welcome to ride with us if you like. | 如果你愿意 可以和我们一起去 |
[08:17] | Fine. I– | 好吧 我… |
[08:23] | Can I have a word? | 聊两句啊 |
[08:25] | Sure. What’s up, candidate? | 怎么了 后备队员 |
[08:27] | I trained on sledge at the academy. | 我在学校训练过怎么抡大锤 |
[08:29] | You didn’t have to yank it out of my hands. | 你没必要从我手里抢走 |
[08:31] | You a baseball fan, Dawson? | 你是个棒球迷对吗 道森 |
[08:33] | – Kind of. – Yeah? | -算是吧 -是吧 |
[08:34] | The academy, that’s like t-ball. | 学校的训练就跟儿童棒球似的 |
[08:36] | This… | 而这… |
[08:37] | This is the bigs. | 这才是大比赛 |
[08:38] | Stick with me, I’ll school ya. | 好好跟我学着点吧 |
[08:45] | – Your partner? – He’s restocking the ambo, | -你搭档呢 -他在补充急救用品 |
[08:48] | but I was the primary. | 不过我是队长 |
[08:49] | What I’m getting at is whether you detected | 我想问问你们有没有在他身上发现 |
[08:51] | any indications of physical abuse. | 被虐待过的伤痕 |
[08:54] | Abuse? No. | 虐待 没有 |
[08:55] | – I mean–no. – The reason I ask | -不 -我之所以会问 |
[08:56] | is because his file is flagged. | 是因为他的档案被标记了 |
[08:59] | Three years ago, child protective services | 三年前 儿童保护组织 |
[09:01] | took him away from his mother | 把他带离了他妈妈身边 |
[09:02] | on suspicion of abuse and neglect. | 因为他妈妈涉嫌虐待和疏忽照顾儿童 |
[09:04] | What are you doing? No, no, no. | 你在干什么 不 不 |
[09:05] | No, no, no, please. Please don’t take him. | 不 求你了 别把他带走 |
[09:07] | Please–wait! Please don’t take him, no! | 拜托 等等 别把他带走 |
[09:10] | – Mommy! Mommy! – Archie! | -妈妈 -阿奇 |
[09:12] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这样 |
[09:14] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[09:15] | Please! | 求求你们 |
[09:16] | – Oh, my God. – Mommy, stop them! | -我的天 -妈妈快阻止他们 |
[09:18] | – Oh, my God. – Why are they taking me? | -我的天 -他们为什么要带走我 |
[09:20] | – Oh, my God! – Mommy, help me! | -我的天 -妈妈 帮帮我 |
[09:34] | Gabby? | 加比 |
[09:38] | I can’t make it. | 我去不成了 |
[09:39] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:40] | Herrmann asked me to stay late. | 赫尔曼让我晚点下班 |
[09:42] | He wants me to set up a practice station | 要我去准备实践练习 |
[09:43] | for the sledge. | 抡大锤 |
[09:45] | Yeah. Remember, it’s Herrmann. | 好吧 要记得 他是赫尔曼 |
[09:47] | He likes to go overboard. | 他就是喜欢小题大做 |
[09:49] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[09:50] | Christie will be bummed. | 克里斯蒂会失望的 |
[09:51] | She was hoping you’d be there. | 她希望你能去 |
[09:52] | I know, but… | 我知道 但… |
[09:53] | On his hip means on his hip, Dawson. | 让你好好跟着他你就好好跟着 道森 |
[09:56] | Fair point, candidate. | 也是 后备队员 |
[09:58] | See you at home, Lieutenant. | 回家见了 副队长 |
[10:02] | We appreciate you taking the time to see us, | 感谢你们抽时间过来 |
[10:04] | especially on such short notice. | 尤其是这么仓促的情况下 |
[10:06] | Anything for Newhouse. | 纽豪斯的事就是我的事 |
[10:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:09] | So, as I explained on the phone, | 就如我在电话里说的 |
[10:12] | my sister didn’t know exactly what she was signing. | 我姐姐她不是很明了她签的是什么 |
[10:15] | Jim kept her in the dark on most financial matters. | 吉姆在财产问题上通常都瞒着她 |
[10:17] | Forgive me for being abrupt, | 抱歉我唐突了 |
[10:18] | but I spoke with opposing counsel, | 但我和对方律师谈过 |
[10:20] | and bottom line is, I’d be happy to represent you. | 我想说的是 我愿意为你们辩护 |
[10:23] | I think you’ve got an imminently winnable case. | 这个官司胜诉的几率很大 |
[10:27] | That’s great to hear. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[10:28] | Clearly, there’s more money than your husband lets on. | 显然 你丈夫实际拥有的财产比他说的要多 |
[10:31] | No question. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[10:32] | All right. Where do we go from here? | 好 那然后我们该怎么办 |
[10:34] | First, we file a preliminary injunction | 首先 我们提出一个预先禁令 |
[10:36] | to keep him from moving any more assets, | 防止他继续转移资产 |
[10:37] | and then we hire a forensic accountant. | 然后雇一个法务会计师 |
[10:39] | That sounds expensive. | 听起来要花很多钱 |
[10:41] | I use the best firm in Chicago, | 我用的都是芝加哥顶级律所的人 |
[10:42] | so it won’t be cheap. | 所以肯定不会便宜 |
[10:43] | But I’ll take your case on contingency, | 但我会把你们的案子当做风险代理案 |
[10:45] | so it’s not gonna cost you a penny up front. | 所以事先不需要你们花一分钱 |
[10:47] | Now, I need you to understand, however, | 不管怎样 我需要你们明白 |
[10:48] | what you’re about to get into. | 你们将面对的是什么 |
[10:50] | What starts out as a financial battle | 虽然我们是以资产纠纷立的案 |
[10:51] | often ends up as an all-out custody war. | 但通常都会以争夺监护权结束 |
[10:53] | It’s not gonna be easy on anybody, least of all you. | 这对所有人都不容易 尤其是你 |
[10:57] | Odds are, we can recover 50%, 60% of the assets, | 如果打赢了 可以拿到一半或者更多资产 |
[11:00] | or you can take the deal they’ve offered. | 或者按他们的协议来 |
[11:02] | That’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[11:07] | You have to fight this, Christie. | 你必须去争取 克里斯蒂 |
[11:09] | You can’t let Jim get away with it. | 不能让吉姆就这么跑了 |
[11:11] | I don’t know, Matt. | 我不知道 马特 |
[11:12] | This has already gone way beyond what I was prepared for. | 这跟我预计的差太多了 |
[11:14] | I’ll be there with you every step of the way, | 我会陪在你身边的 |
[11:17] | whatever you and Violet need. | 无论你和维尔莉特有什么需要 |
[11:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:25] | I need time to think. Okay? | 我需要时间考虑 好吗 |
[11:29] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:33] | – Thanks. – Take care. | -谢谢 -保重 |
[11:44] | So… | 所以… |
[11:45] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[11:47] | Nowhere. | 不去哪 |
[11:49] | We’re here. | 就这里 |
[11:51] | – You ever work on cars at all? – Me? No. | -你修过车吗 -我吗 没有 |
[11:52] | It doesn’t matter, all right? | 没关系 |
[11:54] | Just act like you’re checking on the engine. | 你就假装在检查发动机好了 |
[11:55] | Main thing is, you keep it running, | 重要的是 别关发动机 |
[11:56] | and if anybody comes, you call me, all right? | 如果有人来 打我电话 好吗 |
[11:58] | Okay, no prob– | 好的 没问… |
[12:36] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[12:42] | Go! | 快 |
[12:50] | All I’m gonna say is that that was…insane. | 我只想说 简直太疯狂了 |
[12:53] | Yeah, well, there’s nothing like a divorce | 是啊 没什么能比离婚 |
[12:54] | to make a man act crazy. | 更让男人疯狂了 |
[13:02] | They met at the dog park. | 他们是在狗狗公园因为狗认识的 |
[13:04] | Toby. | 托比 |
[13:05] | My sweet little baby boy. | 我亲爱的小宝贝 |
[13:09] | How did he take it? | 他什么反应 |
[13:10] | I got the impression he’d prefer the dog stay with him. | 我觉得他更想让狗跟自己过 |
[13:12] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[13:13] | It’s my dog. | 狗可是我的 |
[13:14] | Personal checks okay? | 给你私人支票行吗 |
[13:16] | As long as it doesn’t bounce. | 只要不拒付就行 |
[13:17] | Make it out to Recovery Services, Limited. | 签给抢险服务有限公司 |
[13:28] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:30] | Mastering the tools of ignorance, I see. | 你这是有劲没处使了吗 |
[13:32] | Trying to, practicing forcible entry. | 练练破拆而已 |
[13:35] | Allow me. | 给我 |
[13:39] | Your average lock is approximately waist-high. | 锤子一般举在齐腰高度 |
[13:43] | Top hand is for control; the bottom’s your fulcrum. | 上方的手用于握紧 下方的做支点 |
[13:45] | You start full wide. | 举锤时双拳分开 |
[13:48] | You finish… tight together. | 落锤时 并在一起 |
[13:51] | – Got it? – Was I not doing that? | -懂了没 -我不就是这样吗 |
[13:53] | The art is in the details, Dawson. Watch. | 细节才是要点 道森 看好了 |
[13:59] | – You see? – Right. | -看见了吗 -看见了 |
[14:03] | All right. | 好 |
[14:08] | – What’s up? – Herrmann is driving me crazy. | -怎么了 -赫尔曼要逼疯我了 |
[14:11] | I warned you. | 我提醒过你 |
[14:12] | I appreciate what he’s doing, | 我很感谢他教我 |
[14:13] | but I don’t think that he understands | 但我觉得他还没明白 |
[14:15] | that I’ve already attended the fire academy. | 我也是上过消防学院的人 |
[14:17] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but… | 我错了你直说 但是… |
[14:19] | the whole idea was to put a little separation | 我们说好了要把我们俩的感情 |
[14:21] | – between you and me at work, right? – Yeah, I know. | -和工作分开的 对吗 -是 我知道 |
[14:24] | So if you’ve got an issue with Herrmann, | 所以如果你对赫尔曼有意见 |
[14:25] | – just… take it up with him. – Okay. | -跟他说去呗 -好吧 |
[14:43] | What is this, the Gabriela Dawson | 这怎么了 在上加布里埃拉·道森 |
[14:44] | anger management program? | 愤怒管理课吗 |
[14:49] | That is a “Yes.” | 这算”是”咯 |
[14:51] | I got a fiance I can’t marry… | 我有未婚夫却不能嫁 |
[14:54] | and a mentor who’s treating me like a child. | 还有个把我当小孩的导师 |
[14:57] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[14:59] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[15:06] | 7. | 七点 |
[15:08] | All right, well, at least you’re getting it | 起码我们去赌城之前 |
[15:09] | out of your system before we hit Vegas. | 你把霉运都耗光了 |
[15:10] | Tony, you’re up. Clear the table. | 托尼 到你了 清台 |
[15:13] | – Maybe I– – Hey, don’t–don’t… | -或许我… -你敢 |
[15:15] | even think about bailing on me. | 休想丢下我 |
[15:17] | No way, dude, I’m in. | 怎么可能 兄弟 我一定去 |
[15:18] | All right, you better be. | 最好是的 |
[15:20] | That’s good luck. | 手气真好 |
[15:21] | Here. Do it again. | 给 再来 |
[15:24] | Be back in a second. | 我去去就回 |
[15:26] | Can I please talk to you, just for two minutes? | 我能跟你聊两句吗 就几分钟 |
[15:29] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[15:30] | Look, I’m really sorry to bother you. | 真的很抱歉打扰你 |
[15:31] | I know that you’re very busy, but I don’t– | 我知道你很忙 但我不… |
[15:34] | I don’t know where else to go. | 不知道还能去哪里 |
[15:44] | I got married when I was 19, because I was pregnant. | 我十九岁就结了婚 因为怀孕了 |
[15:48] | And by the time I realized that he was an abusive alcoholic, | 等我意识到他是个家暴酒鬼的时候 |
[15:50] | it was too late. | 一切都晚了 |
[15:52] | Oh, and I drank too. | 我以前也酗酒 |
[15:53] | I’m–I’m not gonna lie about it. | 我…实话实说 |
[15:57] | We’re not here to judge you. | 这我们不干涉 |
[15:59] | After they took Archie, I got clean right away. | 他们带走阿奇以后 我立刻就戒酒了 |
[16:02] | I filed a restraining order against my ex. | 申请了对前夫的禁止令 |
[16:04] | I proved myself to the state, | 向州法院证明了自己已经悔改 |
[16:05] | and I won back custody of my son. So… | 也赢回了儿子的监护权 所以… |
[16:10] | Please, if there’s– | 求你们了 如果… |
[16:12] | if there’s any way that you could put in a word for me… | 如果你们能帮我说句好话… |
[16:15] | Ma’am, it’s not our job to follow up | 夫人 险情结束后 |
[16:17] | once a call is over. | 我们没有义务跟进 |
[16:29] | Wait, ho-hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[16:33] | Shouldn’t we go after her? | 我们不该追她吗 |
[16:34] | She just lost her kid. | 她的孩子刚被人带走了 |
[16:37] | Look, we all get invested, | 我们都会对呼救者投入感情 |
[16:40] | but there’s a line you can’t cross, okay? | 但我们不能跨过底线 懂吗 |
[16:43] | Don’t get involved. | 别参与其中 |
[16:50] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[16:51] | Man down from unknown causes, | 一名男子因不明原因受伤 |
[16:53] | 612 Rex Drive. | 雷克斯大道612号 |
[17:06] | Fire department, anyone call for the paramedics? | 消防队 有人呼叫医务人员了吗 |
[17:11] | Thank God you guys are here, man. | 谢天谢地 你们终于来了 |
[17:13] | The guy in the back, he looks really hurt, so… | 后面有个人 他看起来受伤严重 所以 |
[17:23] | It’s really, really bad. He’s right back here, man. | 情况真的很糟 就在后面 |
[17:25] | Okay, I need you to sit down and stop moving, sir. | 你得坐下来 不要乱动 先生 |
[17:39] | 61 to main. We’re gonna need | 61号呼叫总部 我们 |
[17:40] | – a second ambulance. – Copy that, 61. | -还需要一辆救护车 -收到 61号 |
[17:42] | Carter’s not gonna die, is he? | 卡特不会死的 对吧 |
[17:44] | Tell me carter’s not gonna die. | 告诉我 卡特不会死 |
[17:45] | I need you to take a seat, okay, come on. | 你得坐下来 好吗 快坐下 |
[17:47] | He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[17:48] | He’s got a pulse, but it’s pretty slow. | 还有脉搏 但是跳动缓慢 |
[17:50] | That sounds bad. | 听起来情况不妙 |
[17:51] | Look, man, I didn’t mean to kill him. | 伙计 我没想杀他的 |
[17:52] | He said I was out of tune, | 他说我走调了 |
[17:54] | and I swear– | 我发誓 |
[17:56] | I swear I wasn’t, man. | 我发誓我绝对没有 伙计 |
[17:57] | Hey, hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna check you out, make sure everything’s– | 我要给你做个检查 确保一切 |
[18:00] | Don’t touch me, man! Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[18:01] | Okay, just take a seat. Calm down, okay? | 好 坐下 冷静点行吗 |
[18:03] | We need to intubate him before he goes into | 我们得在他脉搏完全停止前 |
[18:04] | – full cardiac arrest. – Go ahead, go. | -给他进行插管 -好的 做吧 |
[18:06] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[18:17] | Whoa, daddy. | 老天啊 |
[18:18] | What do we got? | 怎么了 |
[18:35] | Did you shove this down his throat? | 是你把这个塞到他喉咙里去的吗 |
[18:38] | Hey, buddy, come on. Come on. | 兄弟 慢点 慢点 |
[18:42] | Bastard tried to kill me with a corndog! | 这小杂种想用玉米肠噎死我 |
[18:47] | What do we have this time? | 这次又是什么情况 |
[18:49] | Band practice. | 乐队训练 |
[18:56] | That’s good. | 好了 |
[18:58] | – Yeah! – There you go. | -棒 -不错嘛 |
[19:01] | Now what do I do? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[19:01] | How much are you gonna back it up with? | 你准备投多少钱 |
[19:03] | 50 bucks? | 50块 |
[19:04] | There we go; we’re getting there, Capp. | 就是这样 我们快赢了 卡普 |
[19:05] | We’re getting there, brother. | 我们就要赢了 兄弟 |
[19:07] | We are gonna clean up. | 我们要发财了 |
[19:08] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[19:11] | I’ll take a break. | 我去休息一下 |
[19:14] | That sucks. | 那样不好 |
[19:15] | What do you mean, don’t get involved? | 你说不要参与其中是什么意思 |
[19:16] | It’s not like they stop being people | 难道说他们呼救结束后 |
[19:18] | when the call ends. | 就不是人了吗 |
[19:22] | Shay got overly invested with someone she met on a call. | 夏伊之前对一个呼救者投入了太多感情 |
[19:26] | Guy ends up blowing his brains out. | 那个人最后一枪爆了自己的头 |
[19:29] | You never know what’s really going on. | 你永远不会知道将来会发生什么 |
[19:33] | I just treated a meth head | 我刚救了一个服用兴奋剂的人 |
[19:35] | with a tuning fork stuck in his eye, | 那个人眼睛上被插了一把音叉 |
[19:36] | and even that guy stepped up and called 911 | 但就连那个人也拨打了呼救电话 |
[19:39] | to save his buddy. | 来救他的兄弟 |
[19:44] | You quit giving somebody a second chance, | 如果你不给别人第二次机会的话 |
[19:46] | they stop having one. | 他们就真的没机会了 |
[19:48] | I need your help on this. | 这次我需要你帮忙 |
[20:00] | You mind if we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[20:03] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[20:05] | Just want to ask you a few questions. | 我们只想问你几个问题 |
[20:08] | About what? | 问什么 |
[20:13] | What was Archie doing on the balcony alone? | 阿奇当时一个人在阳台上做什么 |
[20:17] | He was spying on the apartment below ours. | 他在窥探我们楼下的住户 |
[20:21] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 你当时为什么不直说呢 |
[20:22] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[20:26] | My mom used to take my brother and me to the bar with her. | 我妈妈原来常带我和我兄弟一起去酒吧 |
[20:29] | O’henry’s. When she’d get liquored up, | 欧亨利酒吧 一旦她喝高了 |
[20:31] | she’d shame us in front of whoever was there. | 她就当着众人的面羞辱我们 |
[20:34] | I swore I would never let that happen to my kid, | 我发誓我绝不会那样对我的孩子 |
[20:36] | not ever. | 绝不 |
[20:38] | You’ve been sober for a while, right? | 你已经戒了一段时间的酒了 对吧 |
[20:41] | Two years, three months. | 两年三个月 |
[20:43] | Do you have a chip, by any chance? | 对了 你这里有戒酒牌吗 |
[20:52] | And your sponsor, | 还有你的担保人 |
[20:53] | when was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候 |
[20:55] | It’s a woman. | 是”她” |
[21:02] | 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟之前 |
[21:07] | You mentioned a restraining order against your ex. | 你提到过对你丈夫的限制令对吧 |
[21:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:10] | You got a copy? | 你有复印件吗 |
[21:26] | You mind if I take a look in your fridge? | 你介意我看一眼你的冰箱吗 |
[21:31] | Go on. | 你随意 |
[21:46] | They’re organic. | 都是有机食品 |
[21:48] | I feed Archie right, | 我让阿奇吃得很健康 |
[21:50] | which isn’t easy to do | 凭我在美甲沙龙11块的时薪 |
[21:51] | on 11 bucks an hour at a nail salon. | 我能做到这样并不容易 |
[21:57] | You have any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[22:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[22:03] | We just needed to know who we were going to bat for. | 我们只是需要知道该向谁伸出援手 |
[22:13] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[22:14] | Go! | 快 |
[22:16] | One way is life; the other way is death. | 一条路是生 另一条路是死 |
[22:18] | Make a decision. | 做好决定 |
[22:19] | Make a decision! | 做好决定 |
[22:23] | Get down, lower down! | 俯下身子 |
[22:25] | Let’s go! Get down lower! | 快 再压低身子 |
[22:27] | Flashin’ over! Ten, nine, eight, seven… | 爆闪了 10 9 8 7… |
[22:31] | All right. Listen, you’re badly burned, | 好吧 你被严重烧伤了 |
[22:34] | – but you’re probably still alive. – I know. | -但可能还活着 -我知道 |
[22:35] | You spent too much time reading the coupling. | 你接管子的时候浪费了太多时间 |
[22:38] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[22:40] | Smooth butt, that’s the female. | 这头很平滑 称之为母头 |
[22:43] | That’s the way I’m gonna go. | 所以我会这么接 |
[22:45] | Flip it around. | 反过来 |
[22:47] | Big notch… | 这里有个大突起… |
[22:48] | Uh-uh, Christopher Herrmann don’t go that way. | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼可不会那么干 |
[22:51] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[22:53] | Permission to speak? | 我可以发言吗 |
[22:54] | Permission granted. | 可以 |
[22:57] | I know I asked for this, | 我知道是我要求训练的 |
[22:59] | and I know you’re just trying to help, | 我也知道你是想帮忙 |
[23:00] | – but I already did all this– – This isn’t the academy, | -但我已经训练过所有… -这里不是学校 |
[23:02] | Dawson. What you’re doing here, now, | 道森 你现在所练习的 |
[23:04] | this is the Christopher Herrmann school of firefighting, | 是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼消防学校教授的 |
[23:07] | learned from a lifetime on the job. | 是从一辈子的工作经验中学习到的 |
[23:08] | I appreciate that, and I will do whatever you say, Herrmann. | 谢谢 我会按照你的要求去做 赫尔曼 |
[23:12] | All I’m asking is that when we’re on calls, | 我只求在我们出勤时 |
[23:14] | you let me do my job. | 你不要抢我的活 |
[23:18] | All right. | 没问题 |
[23:20] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:25] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[23:26] | You’re not done. | 还没结束 |
[23:27] | You got to finish these drills, candidate. | 要完成这些训练 后备队员 |
[23:30] | Helmet on. Let’s go. | 戴上头盔 我们继续 |
[23:31] | We don’t stop till we can’t get it wrong. | 直到正确完成才可以休息 |
[23:36] | Hey. You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[23:39] | – Hi, Uncle Matt. – Sorry to bother you. | -马特舅舅好 -抱歉打扰了 |
[23:41] | You’re not, what’s going on? | 没事的 怎么了 |
[23:42] | I’m on my way to take the teachers’ test, | 我要去学校接受教师测试 |
[23:43] | you know, to get recertified, | 再次通过认证 |
[23:45] | and I couldn’t get a sitter. | 但没人照顾孩子 |
[23:47] | Is there any way I could drop off Violet | 你可以帮我照顾维尔莉特吗 |
[23:49] | for, like, a hour, two, tops? | 最多一两个小时 |
[23:50] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[23:52] | – Want to say hi to Pouch? – Sure. | -想和旺发打个招呼吗 -好的 |
[23:53] | All right, I’ll meet you inside. | 好 去里面等我 |
[23:58] | So…what do you want me to do about Bankhead? | 你想让我和班克海德怎么说 |
[24:01] | – The divorce attorney? – Yeah. | -那个离婚律师吗 -对 |
[24:03] | I’m not doing that, Matt. | 我不会那样做 马特 |
[24:06] | I’m gonna take the settlement offer. | 我会接受和解协议 |
[24:10] | All right. | 行吧 |
[24:12] | Good luck on the test. | 祝你测试顺利 |
[24:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | We miss you, Violet! We miss you! | 我们想你 维尔莉特 我们想你 |
[24:24] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[24:26] | My friends at the Latin school sent me a vine. | 拉丁学校的朋友给我发的视频 |
[24:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:41] | I miss my house… | 我想念我的家… |
[24:43] | and my school. | 还有学校 |
[24:45] | I don’t know why my dad’s doing this to us. | 我不知道爸爸为什么这样对我们 |
[24:47] | I don’t know what I did. | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[24:51] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[24:54] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切会好起来的 |
[24:58] | I promised. | 我向你保证 |
[25:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿过来 |
[25:19] | – What? – I need more information. | -怎么 -我需要更多信息 |
[25:20] | There’s got to be something else. | 肯定还有别的什么 |
[25:21] | On your brother-in-law? | 有关你姐夫的信息吗 |
[25:23] | I thought Ruzek gave you what you needed. | 我以为鲁塞克把你需要的都给你了 |
[25:24] | Not him, the mistress. | 不是我姐夫 是他的情妇 |
[25:28] | You dig deep enough, | 你已经查得够深了 |
[25:30] | sooner or later, you are gonna find a body. | 这样迟早会出人命的 |
[25:33] | Then what? | 然后怎么办 |
[25:34] | Just do whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价去挖 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:53] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[25:56] | What’s this, a fire drill? | 这是干什么 消防演习吗 |
[25:58] | Kelly Severide. I’m a Lieutenant with Squad 3. | 我是3号抢险队的副队长凯利·西弗莱德 |
[26:01] | This is Sylvie Brett, paramedic. | 这位是医护人员希尔薇·布莱特 |
[26:02] | we appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day. | 感谢您在百忙之中抽出时间 |
[26:05] | Yeah, what can I do for you? | 有事吗 |
[26:06] | Reason we’re here is, a mistake was made, | 我们来这里是因为 |
[26:08] | and because of that, a mother and son have been split up. | 之前的一个错误 导致一对母子分离 |
[26:10] | – What’s the name? – Keating. | -名字叫什么 -基廷 |
[26:12] | The mother’s name is Katharyn. Her son is Archie. | 妈妈叫凯瑟琳 儿子叫阿奇 |
[26:14] | Ugh, I inherited 26 new files | 莫伊拉休产假之后 |
[26:17] | since Moira went on maternity leave. | 我接手了26个新案子 |
[26:19] | Keating, Keating… | 基廷 基廷 |
[26:22] | Is that with an “A” or couple of “E”s? | 基是机智的机还是基础的基 |
[26:24] | E-a. | 基础 |
[26:25] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[26:26] | As firefighters, your word carries | 作为消防员 你说的话 |
[26:28] | a lot of weight around here, | 在这里分量很重 |
[26:29] | a lot of weight. | 相当重 |
[26:30] | Rest assured I’ll get to it as soon as I get a minute. | 我向你保证 一有时间一定尽快处理 |
[26:33] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[26:36] | There’s a number on here when you do. | 有情况的话打这个电话通知我 |
[26:38] | It’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[26:38] | Every single one of them’s important, | 每件事都很重要 |
[26:40] | especially the guy whose name’s on the folder. | 尤其是文件夹上写了名字的人 |
[26:43] | Well, I look forward to your call. | 那我等你电话 |
[27:03] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[27:04] | Mad men and fools are in the game for thrills. | 疯子和蠢货只知道整天寻求刺激 |
[27:06] | But wise men, we’re all about the money. | 可是真正聪明的人知道赚钱才是正事 |
[27:09] | Yo. | 兄弟 |
[27:10] | You got my number, any time you need me. | 你有我号码 随叫随到 |
[27:13] | What exactly are the requirements | 要一起跟你们冒这种险 |
[27:16] | for participating in such a venture? | 有什么要求吗 |
[27:19] | I can’t use anybody with an eye issue. | 不能找眼睛有毛病的人 |
[27:21] | Well, I’m available. | 那我可以 |
[27:23] | So consider me in the on-deck circle. | 把我算进去吧 |
[27:24] | I’ve made a full recovery. | 我已经完全恢复了 |
[27:26] | Clean bill of health. | 身体壮得像头牛 |
[27:27] | Well, I will keep you all in mind. | 好吧 我记下了 |
[27:33] | Yep. | 好的 |
[27:37] | Curls suit you, girl. | 卷发很适合你 美女 |
[27:38] | Oh, this is my wash-and-wear hair. | 我只是刚洗完头而已 |
[27:40] | Didn’t have time to straighten it this morning. | 今早没时间拉直了 |
[27:43] | Well, it looks good. | 看着很不错 |
[27:46] | Stop. | 行了 |
[27:47] | Okay, a fax come in for me? | 有传真给我吗 |
[27:50] | Alabama PD? | 阿拉巴马警局 |
[27:51] | Um, let’s see. | 等我看看 |
[27:58] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[28:01] | I got something for you. | 有东西要给你 |
[28:19] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[28:22] | If you’ll excuse me. | 先失陪一下 |
[28:26] | Anything you have to say can be directed to my attorney. | 你想说的任何事都可以转告给我的律师 |
[28:29] | Four years ago… | 四年前 |
[28:32] | Your little mistress | 你的小情妇 |
[28:33] | married a man from Montgomery, Alabama, | 嫁给了一个来自阿拉巴马州蒙特哥马利市的人 |
[28:36] | faked his will. | 伪造了他的遗嘱 |
[28:38] | When the kids sued, she split. | 子女们起诉的时候 她逃逸了 |
[28:42] | That’s a bench warrant for her arrest. | 这是逮捕她的法院传票 |
[28:45] | You’re welcome to keep that copy. | 你想要的话可以留着 |
[28:50] | I drop a dime, she’s gone. | 一有风吹草动 她就会闪人 |
[28:53] | And given that your assets are in her name, | 可是你的资产都在她的名义下 |
[28:56] | the money’s gone too. | 所以你的钱估计也会跟着没了 |
[28:59] | I’m sure you’ll do what’s right… | 我相信你会做出正确选择 |
[29:02] | for your daughter. | 为了你自己的女儿 |
[29:08] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, assist the police. | 81号抢险车 61号救护车 援助警方 |
[29:11] | 5737 Chase Avenue. | 查斯大道5737号 |
[29:19] | Hold it there. | 停下吧 |
[29:21] | CPD executing a search warrant, | 芝加哥警署要执行搜查令 |
[29:22] | may need some help with a forcible entry. | 也许需要强行进入 |
[29:25] | Hey, Sergeant Conroy. | 康洛伊警长 |
[29:27] | Thanks for coming, Chief. | 谢谢你能来 队长 |
[29:28] | Wallace Boden, how can I help you, Sergeant? | 我是华莱士·博登 需要什么帮助 警长 |
[29:29] | Well, we got a known drug dealer | 屋里有个 |
[29:30] | with an outstanding warrant holed up inside, | 正在备通缉的毒贩子 |
[29:33] | and he may be armed, | 他也许有武器 |
[29:34] | so I need you to keep your guys back | 所以在确保此区域安全之前 |
[29:35] | until we get the area secure. | 不要让你的人轻举妄动 |
[29:37] | Once it’s safe, we could use some help getting in. | 安全之后 我们需要诸位帮助强行进入 |
[29:39] | – Window or door? – There’s a second-story window | -走窗子还是门 -二楼后面有个窗子 |
[29:41] | in the back that might work, | 也许可以进去 |
[29:42] | but we’d prefer to make entry through the front. | 但是我们还是希望从正门进去 |
[29:44] | Thing is, it’s heavily fortified. | 问题在于 这里防御很严密 |
[29:46] | Steel security door? | 钢化防盗门吗 |
[29:47] | Yeah, with a heavy-graded steel entry door behind it. | 里面还有一个高强度钢制门 |
[29:49] | We’ll take two guys and a ladder to the rear. | 我带两个人和一把梯子去后面 |
[29:51] | – You take the entry. – You got it. | -你负责正门 -明白 |
[29:53] | Otis, Mouch… | 奥蒂斯 穆奇 |
[29:54] | Grab the 20-foot ladder and go with the chief. | 拿上6米的梯子跟队长一起去 |
[29:56] | Cruz, get a chain ready. | 克鲁兹 把铁链准备好 |
[29:58] | Herrmann and Dawson, grab a set of irons | 赫尔曼 道森 拿好工具 |
[30:00] | and have a jack plate standing by. | 准备好千斤顶 |
[30:20] | Okay, Cruz, take out the slack. | 好了 克鲁兹 拉紧链条 |
[30:30] | Go for it. | 尽管走 |
[30:37] | – Herrmann, Dawson, go. – All right, let’s go! | -赫尔曼 道森 上 -好的 走吧 |
[30:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:43] | Just like the sledge. | 就跟训练的一样 |
[30:45] | Strike. | 撞 |
[30:46] | Strike. | 撞 |
[30:47] | Strike! | 撞 |
[30:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:53] | All right. One more time. | 好的 再来一次 |
[30:55] | Strike, strike, strike! | 撞 撞 撞 |
[30:58] | Strike! Strike! | 撞 撞 |
[31:09] | Shots fired, shots fired! | 有人开枪 有人开枪 |
[31:11] | Be advised, we’ve got multiple gunshots fired… | 请注意 有人多次开枪 |
[31:16] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[31:20] | Copy that– rolling additional units to your location. | 收到 马上增派小队去你方位置 |
[31:29] | Dawson– now! | 道森 就现在 |
[31:37] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[31:39] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 有搜查令 |
[31:41] | – Down on the ground! – Nobody move! | -趴到地上 -都不许动 |
[31:49] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:50] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:51] | Clear up! | 安全 |
[31:56] | Any of you guys paramedics? | 你们有医护人员吗 |
[31:57] | We got a wounded hostage in here. | 这里有人质受伤 |
[32:01] | Mills, need a backboard. | 米尔斯 这里需要一个背板 |
[32:05] | We got you; you’re in good hands. | 我们会好好照顾你 |
[32:06] | Help me out and hang in there, okay? | 一定要坚持住 好吗 |
[32:12] | I think it hit her lungs. She’s starting to bleed out. | 子弹可能伤了她的肺 她快失血昏迷了 |
[32:14] | Thanks. I got her, Dawson. | 谢谢 我来 道森 |
[32:19] | Here, I got it. | 来 交给我 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:31] | Did you see that cut, Lieutenant? | 你看到了吗 副队 |
[32:32] | Damn straight, I saw it. | 我当然看到了 |
[32:34] | Boom! | 嘭 |
[32:39] | Gunshot to the chest. Pressure, 80 palp. | 胸部中枪 收缩压80 |
[32:41] | 02 stats in the 70s. | 血氧含量70 |
[32:42] | Get her into trauma 1. | 送她去外科一室 |
[32:44] | Call CT, and somebody get respiratory. | 准备CT扫描 派人通知呼吸科 |
[33:03] | She didn’t make it? | 她没有撑下来吗 |
[33:04] | No. | 没有 |
[33:08] | It was such a good save for Dawson. | 道森处理得非常好 |
[33:10] | I just… really wanted her to make it. | 我…真的希望她能活下来 |
[33:13] | You got her here alive; that’s the job. | 你把她活着带到了这里 这就已经尽职了 |
[33:15] | Doesn’t really count, though, does it? | 那又算得了什么 不是吗 |
[33:17] | You did everything you could, all right? | 你已经尽了最大的努力了 好吗 |
[33:23] | I need to make a stop on the way back. | 回去路上我要停一下 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:36] | 卡尔·麦吉恩 案件经理 | |
[33:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. | 行行行 我知道了 |
[33:39] | We both work for the city, | 我们都是公务员 |
[33:40] | so can I toss you a bone? | 所以我给你行个方便行吗 |
[33:42] | Because this is personal for you. | 因为这件事对你来说很重要 |
[33:44] | Personal for me? | 对我来说重要 |
[33:45] | No, no, no, this is personal | 不 知道对谁重要吗 |
[33:47] | for a little boy and his mom who’ve been put through hell | 一个小男孩和他母亲 他们被迫分离 |
[33:49] | because the system, meaning you, | 就因为我们的政府系统 像你这样的官员 |
[33:51] | is too jammed up to give a damn about them. | 根本对他们毫不关心 |
[33:54] | You have the power to make a difference, | 你有这个能力改变现状 |
[33:56] | and you are going to make that difference | 而且你也必须这么做 |
[33:59] | by taking their folder off the bottom of your pile | 现在就把他们的档案从底下抽出来 |
[34:02] | and putting it on top. | 放到最上面 |
[34:05] | And I’m not leaving until you do. | 你不这么做我就不走 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 我是认真的 |
[34:21] | This will last me at least… | 这个至少可以让我撑… |
[34:24] | five hours. | 五个小时吧 |
[34:48] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:51] | Don’t say it. | 别说 |
[34:52] | Don’t even say it. | 说都别说 |
[34:53] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你会杀了我的 |
[34:54] | I knew you were gonna do this. | 我就知道你会这样 |
[34:56] | I promised my mom. | 我答应我妈妈了 |
[34:57] | She’s having a blow-out garage sale. | 她在家门口搞了个旧物拍卖 |
[34:59] | I don’t want to hear about it. | 我不想听 |
[35:00] | I can’t make Vegas. | 我去不了维加斯了 |
[35:01] | Seriously, Capp. | 说真的 卡普 |
[35:02] | I don’t want to hear about it. | 我不想听 |
[35:06] | Lieutenant Severide… | 西弗莱德副队 |
[35:11] | they’re bringing Archie back home this afternoon. | 他们今天下午要送阿奇回家 |
[35:14] | I don’t even know how to begin to say thank you. | 我都不知道要怎么谢你 |
[35:15] | Well… | 那个 |
[35:17] | She’s the one who deserves the credit. | 一切多亏了她 |
[35:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:38] | Do you want to go to Vegas with me? | 你想跟我一起去维加斯吗 |
[35:43] | When? | 什么时候 |
[35:44] | Seriously, right now. | 我是认真的 就现在 |
[35:49] | It’ll be fun. | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[35:50] | I– | 我 |
[35:52] | I’d love to. | 我很想去 |
[35:55] | I’m not sure how great of an idea that is, though. | 不过我不确定这个主意好不好 |
[35:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:00] | No sweat. | 没事 |
[36:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:14] | You did good out there, Dawson. | 你刚才表现不错 道森 |
[36:15] | Yeah. Ha. | 是吗 |
[36:17] | Thanks, Herrmann. | 谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[36:18] | Got a hell of a coach. | 你是个好教练 |
[36:19] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[36:22] | You proved yourself. | 你证明了自己 |
[36:23] | I hope this doesn’t mean | 你应该不是指 |
[36:24] | you’re gonna quit breaking my balls, huh? | 以后不会故意难为我了吧 |
[36:34] | It’s my job as an old firefighter | 作为一名老消防员 |
[36:36] | to teach the young firefighters how to become old ones. | 教年轻消防员如何变成老消防员是我的责任 |
[36:53] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪了 |
[36:54] | it appears that the lieutenant | 我们副队 |
[36:56] | would like to have a word with…his candidate. | 好像想跟… 他的后备队员说几句 |
[36:59] | Thanks, Herrmann. | 谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[37:05] | Gonna check in on Violet and Christie. | 我要去看看维尔莉特和克里斯蒂 |
[37:07] | Can I come with you? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
[37:09] | As your fiance, I’d appreciate that. | 作为你未婚夫 我很感谢 |
[37:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:18] | Be right down. | 马上下去 |
[37:27] | Good to see you, Gabby. | 见到你太好了 加比 |
[37:30] | You will never believe it. | 说了你绝对不会相信的 |
[37:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:33] | Jim came by. | 吉姆来过了 |
[37:35] | And? | 然后呢 |
[37:36] | He’s doubling the child support payments, | 他要付双倍的儿童赡养费 |
[37:38] | covering Violet’s tuition at the Latin school, | 负责维尔莉特念拉丁学校的学费 |
[37:41] | and he took the house off the market. | 而且还不卖我们的房子了 |
[37:43] | We move back in this weekend. | 我们这周末就搬回去 |
[37:47] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[37:49] | He’s not a bad, man, Matt. I told you. | 他不是坏人 马特 我早就说过 |
[37:50] | – He has a good heart. – Yeah. | -他心地善良 -是啊 |
[37:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[37:55] | Violet must be happy. | 维尔莉特一定很开心吧 |
[37:56] | She’s waiting for you to tuck her in. | 她在等你去给她掖被子道晚安呢 |
[38:02] | Hey, Matt… | 马特… |
[38:05] | Is there something– | 是不是有什么事… |
[38:06] | I mean, did you do anything to make it turn out like this? | 你是不是做过什么才让事情变成这样的 |
[38:15] | Violet? | 维尔莉特 |
[38:19] | We’re moving back to our old house, | 我们要搬回以前的房子 |
[38:20] | and I’m going back to my old school. | 我也要回以前的学校念书了 |
[38:22] | Yeah, that’s what I heard. | 我也听说了 |
[38:23] | I’m so happy. | 我好开心 |
[38:24] | Yeah, your mom is too. | 是啊 你妈妈也是 |
[38:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:26] | Come on, I’ll tuck you in. | 来 我给你掖被子睡觉 |
[38:32] | I knew you’d fix it, Uncle Matt. | 我就知道你会帮我们处理好 马特舅舅 |
[38:34] | Turned out, okay, huh? | 我就说不会有事的对吧 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:42] | You know I’ll always be there for you. | 我会永远在你身边的 |
[38:49] | Turn the ipad off, baby girl. | 快把ipad关掉 亲爱的 |
[38:51] | It’s time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[38:53] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[38:54] | Nowhere. | 不去哪里 |
[38:56] | Look, I left my phone in the car. | 我把手机落在车上了 |
[38:58] | – Bed. – Okay. | -快睡觉 -好 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 看吧 |
[39:22] | You can find me, | 你能找到我 |
[39:24] | but I know where to find you. | 可我也知道哪里找你 |
[39:35] | 7 out. | 七点 |
[39:51] | You play craps at all? | 你也玩骰子吗 |
[39:53] | Nope. | 不玩 |
[39:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:57] | Wait, come back. | 等等 回来 |
[40:00] | Come on, new girl luck. | 来嘛 新人总会有好运 |
[40:01] | It works every time; please? | 屡试不爽 来吧 |
[40:04] | New girl luck? | 新人好运 |
[40:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:09] | Place your bets. | 请下注 |
[40:13] | You’re the shooter. | 你来掷吧 |
[40:17] | Just aim for the back wall. | 记住要撞到后墙才算 |
[40:22] | – 8, easy. – There you go. | -八点 不同点 -不错 |
[40:26] | Okay, what are we going for this time? | 好 这次要掷几点 |
[40:28] | Another 8. | 再来个八点 |
[40:38] | 8, hard. | 八点 同点 |