Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Gabby is gonna be one hell of a firefighter. 加比一定会是个杰出的消防员
[00:03] Can the two of you separate your personal feelings 你们能将个人情感
[00:05] from your professional responsibilities? 与工作关系区别开吗
[00:08] If you didn’t think this was a good idea would you tell me? 如果你觉得这不是个好主意 你会跟我说吗
[00:10] I’m looking for Sylvie Brett. 我找希尔薇·布莱特
[00:12] Harrison? 哈里森
[00:13] I’m sorry I called off the wedding and I want you back. 很抱歉我取消了婚礼 我希望你回来
[00:16] Please come home. 回家来吧
[00:17] How you spend your time off shift, that’s your business. 你下班之后想怎么过 那是你的事
[00:20] The people in this house count on you. 但消防队里的人都指望着你呢
[00:22] You know what I can count on? No one. 那你知道我能指望什么吗 没有任何人
[00:24] So, why don’t you and everyone else in this house 所以 不如你和队里的其他人
[00:26] just leave me alone? 别再来烦我了
[00:33] Hi, I’m looking for my niece and her mother. 你好 我在找我的外甥女和她母亲
[00:36] The little girl’s 12 years old–never mind. 小女孩12岁…不用了
[00:39] I see her. 我看到她了
[00:40] Hey, there she is. 你在这呢
[00:44] Hi, Uncle Matt. Thanks for coming. 马特舅舅 谢谢你过来
[00:46] Where’s your mom? 你妈妈呢
[00:49] Violet, you said your mom was gonna be here. 维尔莉特 你说你妈妈也会来的
[00:52] What’s going on? 怎么了
[00:55] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[01:01] Violet? 维尔莉特
[01:03] My mom doesn’t know I’m here. 妈妈不知道我来这里找你
[01:04] – What happened to you? – I had a fight at school. -你怎么了 -我在学校跟人打架了
[01:08] I can’t tell mom because I’m already in trouble. 妈妈已经在生我的气了 我不能跟她说
[01:11] Can you sign it for me? 你能帮我签字吗
[01:18] What happened to the Latin school? 你不是在拉丁学校上学吗
[01:20] I had to switch when we moved. 我们搬家了 所以得转学
[01:21] You moved? 你们搬家了
[01:24] Can you sign it or not? 你到底帮不帮我签
[01:30] Yeah, I’ll sign it. 好 我签
[01:38] Come on, Sylvie. Come home with me. 来吧 希尔薇 跟我回家
[01:41] I told you. I just– 我跟你说了 我只是…
[01:43] I need to think about all of this. 我得好好考虑一下
[01:46] You know how I feel. 你知道我是怎么想的
[01:47] I do. 我知道
[01:49] I just… 我只是
[01:51] don’t know why. 不知道为什么
[01:53] I mean, what changed? 是什么改变了你
[01:57] These last few months without you… 过去这几个月没有你的日子
[02:00] it’s not something I ever want to get used to. 我不想以后就那么过下去
[02:13] I have to go back to Fowlerton today, 我今天得回富勒顿一趟
[02:15] take care of a few things. 处理点事情
[02:18] Maybe close a deal on the Darlington house. 或许定下达灵顿的房子
[02:23] You really made an offer on it? 你真的出价了
[02:25] I can back out any time. 我可以随时取消
[02:26] I’m just hoping I don’t have to. 不过希望我不用那么做
[02:32] Oh, I’m late. 我要迟到了
[02:39] Hey, hey, how was breakfast? 早餐吃得怎么样
[02:41] Get this– Christie and Jim 你不会相信的 克里斯蒂和吉姆
[02:43] have jammed Violet into some huge public school 搬去了洛根广场 还把维尔莉特
[02:45] in Logan Square where they now live. 送进了附近的一所公立学校
[02:49] When did all this happen? 什么时候的事
[02:50] It must’ve been recently, 一定是最近发生的
[02:51] but Christie never said anything about it. 但克里斯蒂从未跟我提起过
[02:55] I should know this stuff. I’m a terrible brother. 我该知道这些的 我真是个糟糕的弟弟
[02:57] Hey, no, you’re not. 不 你不是
[03:00] You’re definitely not. 你当然不是
[03:16] Let me guess. Bad clams? 我猜猜 吃错东西了吗
[03:20] Hung over. 宿醉而已
[03:24] Truck 81, Squad Three, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[03:27] structure fire at the 1400 block of Ogden and Washington Avenue. 建筑起火 奥格登1400号与华盛顿大道交汇处
[03:43] Aw–jeez! 老天
[03:46] Otis! 奥蒂斯
[03:47] Sorry, my bad. 抱歉 我的错
[03:49] How long until you can drive again? 你还有多久能重新开车
[03:51] Ten weeks. 十周
[04:13] This is my building. You got to do something. 这是我的楼 快帮帮忙
[04:15] – Anybody inside? – I don’t know. -里面有人吗 -我不知道
[04:17] There were men working on the upper two floors. 顶楼两层有人在施工
[04:19] Primary search on the sixth floor. Let’s go. 去六楼进行初步搜索 快
[04:22] Main entrance is around the corner. 大门在转角那边
[04:23] We’ll check out the fifth floor. 我们去检查五楼
[04:24] – Cruz, extend the aerial. – On it. -克鲁兹 把云梯升起来 -收到
[04:26] All right, I’ll take Dawson and vent the roof. 我带道森去屋顶开通风口
[04:28] You clear the fifth floor. 你去搜索五楼
[04:30] Dawson and I will vent the roof. 我带道森去开通风口
[04:33] Whatever you say, Lieutenant. 遵命 副队长
[04:47] Clear. 可以上了
[05:07] Damn it! 该死
[05:10] Casey, Dawson, are you clear on the roof? 凯西 道森 你们到屋顶了吗
[05:11] We got to move this aerial. 我得移走云梯了
[05:26] Herrmann, you got a victim on the fifth floor balcony, north side. 赫尔曼 五楼北边阳台上有名伤者
[05:30] Can you get to him? 你能过去吗
[05:31] That’s a negative. 不行
[05:32] Hallway’s obstructed. 过道被堵死了
[05:33] We can’t get past the middle. 我们过不去
[05:36] Casey, you two good on the roof? 凯西 你们俩到屋顶了吗
[05:37] I got to move this aerial. 我得移走云梯了
[05:40] Copy that. We’re good. 收到 我们好了
[06:35] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[06:38] Squad 3, truck 81 report. 3号抢险队 81号云梯队报告
[06:40] Fifth floor is clear. We’re coming out. 五楼检查完毕 我们要出来了
[06:42] North end of the building is flashing over, Chief. 大火要蔓延到楼北面了 队长
[06:44] – We got to pull back. – Copy that. -我们得撤退 -收到
[06:46] Where’s lieutenant Casey? 凯西副队呢
[06:47] He’s venting the roof with Dawson. 他和道森一起在屋顶开通风口
[06:49] Casey! Dawson! 凯西 道森
[06:51] I want you off that roof, now! 我要你们马上离开屋顶
[06:52] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[06:53] Cruz, get that aerial back up there, now. 克鲁兹 重新架起云梯
[06:55] Copy, Chief. 收到 队长
[07:01] Situation is deteriorating, Chief. 情况在恶化 队长
[07:03] We can’t get to the aerial. 我们没法上云梯了
[07:05] Can you make it to a safe location? 你们能去安全的地方吗
[07:07] Negative Chief. We’re gonna have to use our bail-out gear. 不行 队长 我们得用救援装备了
[07:12] Relax, you’ve trained for this. 放松 你接受过训练
[07:14] It’s no different than at the academy. 这和学院里一样
[07:29] – You good? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[07:31] Okay, can somebody please tell me 有谁能告诉我为什么
[07:32] why our truck lieutenant is venting the roof? 云梯队副队长去屋顶开通风口吗
[07:51] Hang on! 撑住
[07:54] – You okay? – I’m okay. -你没事吧 -我没事
[07:56] Keep moving. 继续走
[08:07] I got a– I got a problem. 我遇上麻烦了
[08:09] What is it? 怎么了
[08:09] This cable is stuck in my DCD. 电缆卡住了我的锁扣
[08:12] – I can’t move. – All right, don’t panic. -我动不了了 -好 别慌
[08:15] – You got your cutters? – Yeah. -你有刀吗 -有
[08:18] Okay, I want you to cut the black cable. 我要你切断黑色的电缆
[08:23] And with your right hand 我要你用右手
[08:25] I want you to pull as much of your weight as you can onto the rope 尽可能用力地抓住绳子
[08:28] – and yank the cable out of your DCD with your left. – Okay. -用左手把电线拉出锁扣 -好
[08:39] It’s not working. 没用
[08:39] – It’s not working. – Come on, Gabby. -没用 -加油 加比
[08:41] You can do this. 你能做到
[08:42] Pull your weight onto the rope 自身重量放在绳子上
[08:44] and just pop that cable free. 然后扯开电缆
[08:49] I got it! 搞定了
[08:50] Good job. 干得好
[08:51] Ready? 准备好了吗
[09:06] You okay? 你没事吧
[09:07] Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. 没事 我没事
[09:16] Hey, Mills? Hey, look. 米尔斯 听着
[09:17] I got a job coming up after shift. 下班后我找了份兼职
[09:19] I could use a second set of eyes. 我需要帮手
[09:21] – What kind of job? – Nothing you can’t handle. -什么兼职 -是力所能及的
[09:23] And it pays well. 而且报酬丰厚
[09:25] You can ride a jet ski, right? 你会开水上摩托艇 对吧
[09:29] You know what? Thank you for thinking of me, 知道吗 谢谢你想到我
[09:31] but I got a lot of stuff going on, man. 但我要忙很多事
[09:33] It’s an open invite, all right? 去不去随你
[09:34] You just let me know when you’re ready to make 你什么时候准备多赚三百块了
[09:35] and extra three bills. 尽管告诉我
[09:37] Wait, how much? 等等 多少钱
[09:38] – It won’t be long. – Okay. -不会太久的 -好
[09:41] Herrmann. You want to fill in 赫尔曼 你想
[09:42] as acting lieutenant for half an hour? 当半小时的代理副队吗
[09:44] I have a little personal business. 我有点私事要处理
[09:45] Yeah, sure. I guess. 我想可以吧
[09:48] – Good luck. – Thanks. -祝你好运 -谢谢
[09:53] Watch out, boys. 小心点 伙计们
[09:54] Severide’s looking for drinking buddies for tomorrow night. 西弗莱德在找明晚陪他喝酒的人
[09:57] Again? 又来吗
[09:58] My liver’s still mad at me for Friday. 我周五喝了酒 今天肝还疼着呢
[09:59] That guy ought to spend a quiet night at home for once. 那家伙该在家里安安静静过一晚
[10:02] Yeah, well, get your excuses ready. 准备好借口吧
[10:04] Yo, Truck 81, that bathroom’s looking like a warzone. 81号云梯队 卫生间看起来像是战区
[10:08] Yo, Cap. We’re not on bathroom duty. 卡普 没轮到我们打扫卫生间
[10:10] – It’s squad’s month. – Says who? -这个月该救援队了 -谁说的
[10:12] Says me, acting lieutenant of truck 81. 我说的 81号云梯队的代理副队
[10:17] Guess that settles that. 看来这问题解决了
[10:19] Joe Cruz, see you a minute? 乔·克鲁兹 来谈谈
[10:25] Chief, I know I put Dawson and Casey 队长 我知道我让道森和凯西
[10:27] in a tight spot up there but I– 身处险境 但是我…
[10:28] No, no, no, no, Joe, what you did out there 不不不 乔 你刚才做得
[10:30] was exemplary work. 很出色
[10:32] Your quick thinking saved that man’s life. 你处事果断 才救了那个人的命
[10:38] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 队长
[10:39] Just glad I saw him when I did. 幸亏当时我看到了他
[10:44] It was good running that truck again. 再次上车感觉真棒
[10:48] Even if it wasn’t from the driver’s seat. 就算我不是司机
[11:01] Hey, Christie. 克里斯蒂
[11:02] Matt, what a surprise. 马特 真是惊喜
[11:06] Come on in. 进来吧
[11:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:10] So, uh… 话说…
[11:15] What happened to the house? 原来的房子怎么了
[11:17] We just had to do a little belt-tightening. 我们只是得勒紧腰带
[11:20] How did you find us? 你怎么找到我们的
[11:22] I got your address off Violet’s detention slip. 我从维尔莉特的留堂通知上看到了你们的地址
[11:25] She got into a fight, Christie. 她跟人打架了 克里斯蒂
[11:29] That damn school. 那个破学校
[11:29] They’re supposed to be keeping an eye on the situation. 他们怎么都不管管
[11:32] This isn’t the first fight? 这不是第一次了吗
[11:34] We’re on top of it. 我们都习惯了
[11:35] Jim and I have been down there. 我和吉姆又不是没去过
[11:36] We’re gonna go again. Believe me. 放心吧 大不了就再去一次
[11:39] What’s going on with you guys? 你们怎么了
[11:41] It’s nothing. 没事
[11:43] Just a few bad investments. 投资不慎而已
[11:45] I really need to call the school right now. 我现在就给学校打电话
[11:46] I’m worried about you, Christie. 我很担心你 克里斯蒂
[11:49] You don’t have to be. 没必要
[11:51] But I’m your brother. 但我是你弟弟
[11:53] Let me help you. 让我帮你
[11:54] Just don’t worry about us. 不用担心我们
[11:55] We’re gonna be fine. 没事的
[12:05] A bunch of us 我们一大群人
[12:06] are going out tomorrow night if you want to come. 明晚会出去聚聚 你来吗
[12:09] Oh, wait, don’t you have a friend in town or something? 等等 你不是来了朋友什么的吗
[12:11] My fiance. 我的未婚夫
[12:12] Or ex–my ex-fiance. 前…前任未婚夫
[12:15] Actually I’m not real sure what he is to me at the moment. 坦白说我现在也不知道我跟他到底什么关系
[12:19] I slept with him. 我跟他上床了
[12:25] You just got more than you bargained for, didn’t you? 我是不是说的太多了
[12:28] Does that mean you guys are back together? 这么说来你们又和好了吗
[12:31] Well, he lives in Fowlerton. 不过 他住在福勒顿
[12:35] You going back there? 你要回去吗
[12:37] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[12:40] No. 不
[12:42] Good. 挺好
[12:44] Yep. 是啊
[12:50] What–what are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:52] I’m wiping it down like you told me. 你不是叫我来擦车吗
[12:54] It’s not polish, Dawson. 这不是抛光 道森
[12:56] It’s wax. 这是打蜡
[12:57] You got to let it dry to a haze first. 你得先让擦车油变成半透明状
[13:00] Then you buff it out. 然后再开始擦
[13:02] Right. 对
[13:02] You can move to another section while you wait. 你可以在等的时候先进行其他部分
[13:04] Then I’m gonna talk you through the rims. 然后我再教你怎么擦车轱辘
[13:06] They got to shine like the day they were made. 要擦得跟新买的一样
[13:08] You’re relieved, Lieutenant. 你可以休息了 副队长
[13:09] I need to borrow Dawson for a minute. 我需要跟道森谈谈
[13:13] I’m in the middle of something. 我在干活啊
[13:14] Herrmann, finish up will you? 赫尔曼 剩下的交给你了 好吗
[13:18] Yeah, sure. Absolutely Lieutenant. 当然 副队长
[13:20] Take as much time as you need. 你想谈多久就谈多久
[13:22] – Christie and jim… – I’m– -克里斯蒂和吉姆 -我…
[13:24] are basically broke. 基本上算是破产了
[13:25] They’ve got to get their act together, you know? 他们得振作起来 你知道吗
[13:27] – I know, but– – I tried to offer help, -我知道 但… -我试着帮忙
[13:29] money or something but she’s…embarrassed? 借她钱什么的 但她可能是觉得尴尬
[13:34] Proud? I don’t know. 或者自尊心太强 我不知道
[13:35] Maybe you can talk to her? 也许你能和她谈谈
[13:37] Can we deal with this another time? 能另外找时间说吗
[13:40] I didn’t always have Christie in my life. 我这辈子很少管克里斯蒂的事
[13:42] Her mom brought us back together, 她妈妈把我们联系到一起
[13:44] because she wanted us to be there for each other, 因为她希望我们能互相扶持
[13:45] and I don’t feel like I’ve held up my end of the bargain. 但我好像没有信守自己的诺言
[13:49] Okay, um, well, if Christie’s too proud 好吧 如果克里斯蒂自尊太强
[13:51] to take the money, give it to Jim. 不好意思拿钱 你就给吉姆
[13:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:56] Uh…Herrmann? 赫尔曼
[13:58] Maybe it’s none of our business, 也许这不关我们的事
[13:59] but how is it that you’re waxing the chief’s buggy 但怎么是你在给队长擦车了
[14:02] and not Dawson? 道森呢
[14:03] I got busted down from acting lieutenant 我从代理副队长
[14:06] all the way to candidate in one fell swoop. 一下子变成后备队员了
[14:09] Hey, I’m sorry about that. I can take over. 对不起 给我吧
[14:11] Don’t worry about it. I got it. 别担心 我来就好
[14:12] Go on, go canoodle with your lieutenant. 去吧 去跟你的副队长亲热吧
[14:15] 81, in the truck. 81号车的队员都上车
[14:17] We’re taking a ride. 我们出去一趟
[14:30] Matt? 马特
[14:31] Hey, what are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[14:34] Uh…listen, I was speaking to Christie earlier 听着 我早前跟克里斯蒂谈过
[14:37] about Violet’s school situation. 维尔莉特学校的情况
[14:41] I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, 你不要误会
[14:42] but if there’s any chance 但如果有机会
[14:43] of getting Violet back into her old school, 能让维尔莉特回以前的学校
[14:45] I’d be happy to pitch in. 我愿意出一份力
[14:48] That’s a nice offer, but you know what? 你的提议很好 但你知道吗
[14:51] I think things are gonna level out a bit. 这事儿也就只能这样了
[14:53] Once we’re done with mediation 一旦调解失败
[14:54] and the divorce is, you know, finalized… 我们就不得不离婚了…
[14:58] Divorce? 离婚
[15:00] What, she didn’t tell you? 怎么 她没告诉你吗
[15:03] Jim, what happened? 吉姆 出什么事了
[15:05] Well, lots of little things piling up over the years. 这么多年的琐事越积越多
[15:08] And financial problems certainly take their toll. 再加上经济困境造成了今天的局面
[15:11] We have got to find a new coffee place, babe. 我们得另外找家咖啡厅 宝贝
[15:13] That line is just– 那里的人多的呀…
[15:21] Jim, is everything okay? 吉姆 一切都还好吗
[15:24] Why wouldn’t everything be okay? 为什么这么说
[15:29] Matt. 马特
[15:34] You’re a real piece of work. 你真能耐啊
[15:49] She called him babe. I think it’s a safe bet 她叫他宝贝 我可以很肯定
[15:51] they’re sleeping together. 他们有一腿
[15:52] I mean, you’re probably right, 也许你说得对
[15:54] but maybe Christie already knows. 但克里斯蒂可能已经知道了
[15:56] Maybe. 也许吧
[15:58] I don’t like it. 我不喜欢这感觉
[15:59] Baby, I wouldn’t read too much into this. 亲爱的 不要想太多
[16:02] Divorce makes people act crazy. 离婚会让人反常
[16:03] That’s my point. Something’s up. 我就是这意思 肯定有情况
[16:06] And what do we really know about Jim anyway? 再说我们对吉姆又不太了解
[16:09] I want to check this guy out. 我想查查他的底细
[16:11] Let’s get Antonio involved. 叫安东尼奥一起吧
[16:13] He and Laura are… 他跟劳拉…
[16:16] They’re going through the same thing right now. 也在经历同样的情况
[16:17] – I’d leave him out of it. – Wait, -还是不要麻烦他了 -等等
[16:18] what about what’s his name, Halstead? 还有那个谁 霍斯特德
[16:24] Better idea. You know, um, Adam Ruzek? 我有更好的主意 你知道亚当·鲁塞克吗
[16:28] Antonio trusts him. 安东尼奥很信任他
[16:30] I’ll reach out. 我去问问看
[16:37] It’s not gonna work. 这样不行
[16:41] Look, Joe… 乔 听我说
[16:45] We need to have a talk, okay? 我们得聊聊 好吗
[16:47] Before this turns into a thing. 免得事态恶化
[16:49] Now, I know how important driving the truck is to you… 我知道开云梯车对你有多重要
[16:51] No, Otis– 不 奥蒂斯
[16:52] But I didn’t ask to be your replacement, right? 我没有要求顶替你的位置 好吗
[16:57] Now, when the starting quarterback gets hurt 如果开球的四分卫受了伤
[16:59] and the coach has to put in the backup QB, 教练就得让替补队员上
[17:01] that’s just the way it is. 必须如此
[17:03] There’s no time for bruised egos, Cruz. 我们没时间玩玻璃心 克鲁兹
[17:05] We’re all one team, man. 我们都是一个队伍的 兄弟
[17:09] I say this as a friend. 我是作为朋友说的这句话
[17:12] The engine needs to be running in order 得让发动机转起来
[17:13] to get an accurate level on the transmission fluid. 才能精准地确定自动变速箱润滑油的水平
[17:23] Incredible, she did it again. 简直了 她又这样
[17:26] She left the flipping compartment door open. 又把隔间门开着就走了
[17:29] So say something then. 那就去跟领导反映
[17:31] What’s the point? Casey’s just gonna tell me to close it. 有什么意义 凯西肯定会说那你关了就行了
[17:38] Can all those involved with Molly’s please follow me? 跟莫利酒吧有关系的人都跟我来
[17:44] Okay. 好的
[17:53] Approximately how long can I expect my beautiful firehouse 我到底还要等多久 才能看到消防局里
[17:57] to be defiled by this atrocity? 不再有这种碍眼的污点
[17:59] Sorry, Chief. 抱歉 队长
[18:00] It’s not exactly running at the moment. 现在我们还没有正式开始运作
[18:05] We’ll get it out of here, soon. 我们会开走的 很快
[18:06] I hope so… 但愿如此
[18:08] Or you’ll have bigger problems than a few parking tickets. 否则你们要处理的就不止是罚单了
[18:21] 160 bucks. 160美元
[18:26] I can totally take care of these. 交给我就行 完全没问题
[18:33] I got those forms for you, Chief. 我把那些表格给您送来了 队长
[18:34] – Perfect, thank you. – Chief, you got a sec? -很好 谢谢 -队长 您有时间吗
[18:39] Connie, may I? 康妮 借过
[18:47] Chief, uh… 队长
[18:48] You know how I don’t like going outside the chain of command. 我也不想僭越 直接来找您
[18:54] But this situation with Dawson… 但是道森的事…
[18:59] Go on. 继续说
[19:01] You’re gonna make me say it? 你要让我说出来吗
[19:04] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[19:05] Chief, it ain’t working. 队长 这样不行的
[19:08] I mean, you saw it, all right? 你也看到了不是吗
[19:11] Casey’s venting the roof so he can look out for her? 凯西为了照顾她 在房顶陪她开排烟口
[19:14] I mean, how many candidates has he had? 他训练过多少后备队员了
[19:17] You ever see him vent the roof with one? 什么时候见他去过屋顶
[19:20] May I remind you what it was like around here 需要我提醒你吗 夏伊殉职那会儿
[19:21] in the wake of Shay’s death? 局里当时什么光景
[19:23] A big reason we’re getting past that is Dawson’s decision 我们得以成功渡过那段时间 很大原因是道森
[19:25] to stay on at ambulance. 决定留在救护车上
[19:26] We owe her. 我们欠她的
[19:28] Absolutely. 当然
[19:30] But when you rewarded her with a spot 可是当你把81号云梯车上的位置
[19:31] on 81, you didn’t ask any of us 作为回报给她的时候
[19:33] how we felt about having a candidate date our lieutenant. 并没有征求我们的意见 她跟副队是情侣
[19:37] And we’re the ones that got to deal with it. 而现在要处理这种情况的却是我们
[19:42] I have absolute faith that you will find a way to deal with it. 我很有信心 你一定会找到解决办法
[19:48] Got it, Chief. 明白了 队长
[19:50] Message received. 我懂了
[20:10] What do we got? 情况如何
[20:11] Guy could use some medical attention. 他需要医疗救助
[20:20] Get ready. 做好准备
[20:22] – What is he on? – You’re the medic. -他吃了什么 -你才是医护人员
[20:24] So what, you call us here 所以你叫我们过来
[20:25] to help cut down on your paperwork? 是为了逃避填文件的麻烦吗
[20:27] Can’t click a guy up for rocking a banana hammock. 人家穿三角裤走路没人管得着吧
[20:31] Chicago’s finest, huh? 这就是芝加哥的警察啊
[20:34] You got a name, big fella? 有名字吗 大块头
[20:53] 10 milligrams of versed to help him sleep. 用了十毫克咪达唑仑帮他做个好梦
[20:56] Against regulations. 这可不符合规定
[21:05] Nice and easy. We’re gonna take care of you, okay? 放轻松 我们会照顾好你的
[21:24] The hell with regulation. 去他的规定
[21:29] Oh, man. 天哪
[21:31] Good lookin’ out. 你救了我一命
[21:36] What do you got going on today? 你今天有什么计划吗
[21:37] Nothing, man. I’m gonna go home and sit on the couch– 没有 我就准备回家坐在沙发上…
[21:39] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[21:41] You coming tonight? 你们今晚来吗
[21:42] Tipsy Tuesday at Mcgillicuddy’s. 麦吉家周二有”一醉方休之夜”活动呢
[21:45] Tonight, uh? 今晚啊
[21:47] – What’s today? – You know what? -今天好像有什么来着 -你知道吗
[21:48] – I got this thing. – Whatever, you guys suck. -我还有事 -无所谓 你们真扫兴
[21:57] My nephews are gonna come visit the house next shift. 下次轮班我侄子们要来参观消防队
[22:01] Hmm, that’s exciting news, apparently. 这真是太激动人心了
[22:03] They get to see me drive the truck. No offense. 他们会看到我开云梯车的样子 不要见怪
[22:06] They’re gonna lose their minds! 他们肯定会激动死的
[22:10] Yeah, good for you, bro. 好样的 兄弟
[22:13] Well, look at this. 看看这是谁
[22:16] It must be Christmas or something. 肯定是圣诞节到了吧
[22:17] Hiya, Trudy. 你好 特鲁迪
[22:19] Morning, Sergeant. 早上好 警长
[22:21] I’m meeting Adam Ruzek down here. 我是来找亚当·鲁塞克的
[22:23] That’s him right there. 那边那个就是
[22:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:27] What’s the deal? 怎么回事
[22:28] He need a grown-up 他需要大人陪着他
[22:29] to hold his hand on the walk down here? 抓着他的手才敢到这里来吗
[22:30] Aw, no, I just thought I’d pop by to see you. 当然不是了 我就是想来看看你
[22:34] That’s nice. 真贴心
[22:35] I like that. 就喜欢你这么油嘴滑舌
[22:38] And then there’s this bit of unpleasant business. 对了 还有点让人不愉快的事
[22:42] Oh, parking tickets. 违规停车罚单
[22:44] – The worst. – Right? -没有比这更糟的了 -对吧
[22:45] I thought I could get a little assistance dealing with these. 能不能帮我一下行个方便呢
[22:50] Sure, just go down the stairs, 当然了 下楼梯
[22:52] take a left and the cashier’s at window five. 左转 五号窗口就是缴费处
[22:56] Oh, okay. 好吧
[23:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:00] You come by anytime. 随时来串门啊
[23:05] I realize this is a big ask 我知道我这个请求很过分
[23:06] and you don’t owe me anything, 你也不欠我什么
[23:08] but my sister isn’t thinking straight right now. 但我姐姐现在脑子很混乱
[23:10] I just need to know what’s really going on. 我就想知道到底发生了什么
[23:12] Well, fair enough. What’s Jim’s last name again? 好吧 吉姆姓什么来着
[23:14] Jim Jordan. 吉姆·乔登
[23:16] – Of Jordan Development. – Jordan Development. -是乔登发展代办处的 -乔登发展代办处
[23:17] All right, 好的
[23:19] okay, I will do some poking around. 我会去周边调查一下
[23:21] I can’t run a wire or anything like that, 我不能采用监听之类的手段
[23:22] but I can figure out a lot without getting too dirty. 但没有这些我也能查出不少东西来
[23:24] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[23:26] – I owe you. – All right, man. -我欠你一个人情 -好的 兄弟
[23:27] – I’ll get back to you, all right? – Okay. -一有消息我就告诉你 好吗 -好的
[23:31] Thanks for seeing me, Chief. 谢谢您能见我 局长
[23:32] How’s Gretchen doing? 格雷琴还好吗
[23:33] Great. 很好
[23:34] Working at some fancy store on Mag Mile 她一边上大学
[23:36] while she finishes up her degree. 一边在壮丽大道的精品店打工
[23:37] Oh, good for her. Give her my best, will you? 真不错 替我向她问好
[23:41] I want to talk about Joe Cruz. 我想和您谈谈乔·克鲁兹
[23:43] He had a hell of a save yesterday and… 他昨天救了个人 做得很好
[23:46] I’d like him back behind the wheel. 我想让他回来开车
[23:48] He’s on three months’ suspension. 他要停职三个月呢
[23:50] I realize that. But you and I both know he was not at fault 我明白 但我们都知道那次车祸
[23:52] in that crash. 不是他的错
[23:54] He really stepped up, 他真的有进步
[23:55] and I believe he should be rewarded for that. 我觉得我们应该给予他嘉奖
[23:57] So, put in for a commendation. 那就给他申请一个嘉奖令
[24:01] Driving’s what really matters to him. 驾驶对他来说真的太重要了
[24:04] There’s nothing I can do. 我无能为力
[24:08] Okay, but you do know I may…take this upstairs. 好吧 但你知道我可以把这事继续向上报的
[24:14] Rattling cages like that takes a toll on your career. 这样到处声张会对你的事业造成不良影响
[24:18] You ready to risk that just because your guy 你愿意为了一个真的想开云梯车的队员
[24:20] really wants to drive the truck? 冒这样的风险吗
[24:26] I do my job. I do it well. 我工作的时候尽职尽责
[24:27] When I punch out, that’s my business. 下班之后怎么过 那就是我的事了
[24:31] It most certainly is. 当然了
[24:33] Everybody’s on my ass for the drinking, 大家都指责我喝酒
[24:34] but I don’t bring that to work. 但这从不影响到我的工作
[24:38] My point is I do my job 我认为我有好好工作
[24:40] and the day I show up to work drunk, I’m telling you, Connie, 一旦有一天我是醉醺醺去上班的 我跟你说
[24:43] and I mean this, you can fire me. 康妮 我说真的 你可以炒了我
[24:45] All right. 好的
[24:47] I will. 我会的
[24:50] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干 -干
[25:07] No, no, no. 不不不
[25:14] Wait– 糟了
[25:21] Wait. 糟了
[25:28] Wait. 糟了
[25:51] Give it back. 还给我
[25:52] The little white gold ring. 那个小小的白金戒指
[25:53] That was in that wooden box. 就是放在那个木盒子里面的
[25:55] It’s my grandmother’s. 那是我祖母的
[25:56] Give it back. 还给我
[26:06] Get out! Leave! 滚 滚出去
[26:19] Hey, Mouch, did you get those parking tickets taken care of? 穆奇 那些停车罚单你搞定了吗
[26:23] You know it. 你懂的
[26:24] My girl, Trudy, she takes good care of me. 我女朋友特鲁迪很关照我
[26:26] Awesome. ’cause we got three more. 太赞了 因为我们又有了3张
[26:34] I’ll handle it. 我会搞定的
[26:38] Hey, Ruzek. 鲁塞克
[26:39] Matt, hey, you got a second? 马特 有空吗
[26:41] We should talk in private. 我们私下谈谈
[26:42] Yeah. 好
[26:45] Well, your instincts were spot on. 你直觉太准了
[26:49] This cat Jim and his receptionist 吉姆和他的前台
[26:50] are definitely hanging out. 绝对在乱搞
[26:53] It gets worse, man. 但情况不止如此
[26:55] You said that he and Christie are broke? 你提到他和克里斯蒂破产了对吗
[26:57] – Yeah? – Yeah, no. -怎么了 -问题是
[26:58] By the looks of it, his company is doing just fine. 看上去 他的公司运作一切正常
[27:02] For the last year at least he’s been playing a sort 至少从去年开始他就在玩把戏
[27:04] of shell game to keep his assets out of your sister’s reach. 把自己的资产从你姐姐名下转移了
[27:10] He can’t get away with this. 他不能轻易逃脱啊
[27:12] Right? 对吧
[27:13] He can. 他可以的
[27:15] He relinquished control of the company to a third party, 他把公司的掌控权移交给了第三方
[27:18] Keri Hathaway. Do you know who that is? 凯瑞·海瑟薇 你知道她是谁吗
[27:21] – The receptionist. – Mm-hmm. -那个前台 -没错
[27:24] So, bottom line is if your sister 所以最坏的情况是如果你姐姐
[27:26] signs off on any sort of mediation agreement, 签署了任何调解协议
[27:28] this jackass will get all of the assets, 那混蛋就能得到所有资产
[27:30] and there’s not a damn thing anybody can do about it. 而其他人根本无能为力爱莫能助
[27:34] All right. 知道了
[27:38] Sorry, man. 很遗憾
[27:41] Listen, if you need anything else I got your back, all right? 如果其他事需要帮助就告诉我 好吗
[27:43] – Let me know. – Okay. -让我知道 -好
[27:53] Sylvie? 希尔薇
[27:55] I’m sorry I couldn’t get here sooner. 抱歉我没能早点赶到
[27:56] Oh, it’s okay. 没事
[27:58] I’m okay. 我没事的
[27:59] Really? 真的吗
[28:01] You sounded pretty upset on the phone. 你给我打电话的时候听上去很伤心
[28:03] – I was, but you know– – I’ve taken care of everything. -之前是 但你知道 -我已经搞定了一切
[28:05] I’ve already reserved the U-Haul, 我已经预约了搬家卡车
[28:06] and I can start packing your things up right away. 马上就可以把你的东西收拾好
[28:18] Harrison, I haven’t decided to leave. 哈里森 我还没决定离开
[28:21] Someone broke into your apartment. 你的公寓被人闯入
[28:23] They almost attacked you. 他们差点就袭击了你
[28:25] You can’t stay here. 你不能留在这里
[28:26] You can’t handle this kind of life. 你过不了这种生活
[28:31] But I did. 但我就是这么过来的
[28:33] I did handle it. 这样的生活我也过来了
[28:34] I mean, I actually picked up a baseball bat 实际上我捡起一个棒球棍
[28:36] and yelled at the guy, and he freaked out. 冲那家伙大吼 他吓坏了
[28:40] That’s nuts. 简直是疯了
[28:44] Yeah, I guess it kind of was. 是有点吧
[28:48] It’s funny… 真有趣…
[28:53] I came to Chicago to escape what happened 我来到芝加哥逃避
[28:55] with you and me, but now, 和你之间的一切 但现在
[28:59] I think this is the right place for me. 我觉得这里适合我
[29:02] But that doesn’t mean we have to stop being together. 但这不意味着我要和你分开
[29:08] Sylvie, I hate to say this, 希尔薇 我不想这么说
[29:12] but I don’t think you’re dealing 但我认为你还是
[29:14] with the reality of all of this. 没搞清楚状况
[29:17] I mean, sooner or later, this is going to be another one 迟早会有类似的事情出现
[29:20] of those things that you just…give up on. 让你无法坚持下去
[29:25] But this time you could really get hurt. 但这次你差点就受伤了
[29:27] Everyone sees it. 大家都知道
[29:29] We’re all worried about you. 我们都很担心你
[29:33] There it is. 就是这样
[29:36] There what is? 哪样
[29:37] That feeling. 这种感觉
[29:39] I haven’t felt it since I left Fowlerton, 自从你抛弃我 我离开福勒顿之后
[29:41] since you left me. I almost forgot about it. 这感觉就不复存在 我差点都快忘了这感觉
[29:43] That pit in my stomach that I get 当你试着并离开我
[29:45] when you try and cut me down 要把我逼疯时
[29:47] and make me feel like I’m crazy. 我揪心难受的感觉
[29:51] – Sylvie– – I think you should go. -希尔薇 -你该走了
[29:53] Come on, Sylvie. 别这样 希尔薇
[29:57] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[30:00] Sylvie, you walk out that door… 希尔薇 只要你走出那扇门…
[30:02] 198 West Roosevelt Road… 罗斯福路198号…
[30:04] And I’m not gonna be here when you get back. 回来后就再也不会见到我了
[30:29] Excuse me, thank you. 借过 谢谢
[30:32] Coming through, coming through. 借过借过
[30:35] I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从来没见到过这样的事
[30:36] Something went wrong with the system 设备出了故障
[30:38] and sent the elevator flying to the top of the building. 导致电梯上升至建筑顶层
[30:40] – How many people inside? – I don’t know. -多少人受困其中 -不清楚
[30:42] Maybe five or six. 五六个人吧
[30:43] Okay, we’re staging at the top. 好 大家爬到顶层去
[30:53] Go. 上
[30:55] Go. 上
[30:56] Go. 上
[30:58] Help, help us. 救命啊
[31:00] This is lieutenant Severide 我是芝加哥消防局的
[31:01] with the Chicago Fire Department. 西弗莱德副队长
[31:03] Just hang tight. We’re gonna get you guys out. 大家坚持住 我们马上救你们出来
[31:05] Otis, you’re up. 奥蒂斯 你上
[31:26] Get us out of here. Hurry! 快救我们出去
[31:29] – It’s not moving, Lieutenant. – Damn it, it’s jammed shut. -撬不动 副队 -该死 卡住了
[31:32] See if you can pry it open just a little more. 试试能不能再撬开点
[31:35] No, that’s not gonna go. 不行 撬不动
[31:37] Please, get us out. 快救我们出去
[31:38] Hey, guys. Hang in there. We’re coming. 大家坚持一下 我们马上就来了
[31:42] I think we can squeeze someone through– 我觉得可以送个人进去
[31:43] Maybe Dawson or Herrmann. 道森或者赫尔曼
[31:44] Have them go down and try to force the doors from the inside. 让他们下去从里面把门撬开
[31:47] All right. 好
[31:48] I got this, Lieutenant. 我来吧 副队
[31:59] Easy… 小心
[32:01] – You got it? – Yeah. -好了吗 -嗯
[32:09] Herrmann! 赫尔曼
[32:15] It looks like they’re two stories down. 好像往下掉了两层
[32:17] Move, now! 快去
[32:22] Herrmann! 赫尔曼
[32:24] You all right in there? 你没事吧
[32:25] We’re okay! But we got a lady in here 我们没事 但是这里有位女士
[32:29] with what looks like a serious spinal cord injury. 好像脊椎严重受伤
[32:32] So you better have a backboard and a collar standing by. 你们最好准备好背靠板和护颈
[32:36] Copy that. You work on the inner doors. 明白 你从里面想办法打开轿门
[32:38] Copy. 明白
[32:39] There’s no keyhole. 这里没有锁眼
[32:41] This is an older elevator. 这是老式电梯
[32:42] They only have drop keyholes in the top and bottom floors. 只有顶层和底层才有锁眼
[32:44] Well, forcing these outer doors is gonna take time. 从外面强行开门需要时间
[32:46] Which we don’t have. 可是我们没有时间了
[32:49] Cap, go to the squad and grab a drill. 卡普 去抢险车拿把电钻来
[32:51] Anybody have a piece of paper? 有人有纸吗
[32:55] – Anything? – Here. -任何像纸的东西 -这里有
[33:22] All right, Cap. On that dot right there. 好 卡普 看准纸上的孔
[33:26] Straight through. 直接钻过去
[33:32] Otis, try it. 奥蒂斯 试试
[33:41] Oh, yeah. 行了
[33:42] – Nice to see you guys. – Come on. -见到你们太好了 -快
[33:44] All right, come on. 好了 快出来
[33:47] Stay put, don’t move. 躺着不要动
[33:48] Brett, Mills, you stabilize her 布莱特 米尔斯 你们去
[33:50] and you get her out of there as soon as possible. 帮她固定并尽快救她出来
[33:52] Hope this isn’t going anywhere. 希望电梯不会再动
[33:54] Only one way to find out, right? 进去试试才知道对吧
[33:55] – Right. – Don’t worry, ma’am. -对 -不要担心 女士
[33:57] We’re gonna get you out of here. 我们马上救你出去
[34:01] You’re good. 很好
[34:05] Okay, on three. 好 数三下
[34:06] One, two, three. 一二三
[34:10] We’re fine. We’re fine, go! 没事 没事 走吧
[34:22] Gentlemen, for the second time now, 各位 我第二次
[34:25] I’m gonna ask about the status of Molly’s truck. 问一下莫利餐车的处理情况
[34:29] There won’t be a third time. 我不会再问你们第三次了
[34:30] The thing is, Chief, we can’t get it started. 是这么回事 队长 我们无法发动那辆车
[34:33] And if we can’t start it… 如果发动不了…
[34:35] Mouch, that an excuse I’m hearing? 穆奇 你这是在找理由吗
[34:39] We’ll get it running, Chief. 我们会开走的 队长
[34:41] Chief, you have a phone call. 队长 有电话找
[34:43] How are we gonna do that? 我们该怎么办
[34:44] Well… 这个嘛…
[34:46] I think we have to go with the nuclear option. 我觉得我们得使出最后一招了
[34:50] Which is? 最后一招是…
[34:51] Hey, Cap? 卡普
[34:53] Yeah. 怎么了
[34:54] Will you repair the food truck 如果云梯队
[34:55] if 81 takes over squad’s bathroom duty 替救援队打扫卫生间
[34:57] – for the rest of the year? – Mouch. -你可以帮我们修餐车吗 -穆奇
[34:58] Hey! Mouch! 穆奇
[35:00] Deal. 没问题
[35:02] Hey, Joe. I got some good news for you. 乔 有好消息告诉你
[35:05] – You are back on the wheel. – Say what? -你可以回去开车了 -什么
[35:08] Your driving suspension has been withdrawn. 停职处分撤销了
[35:11] Congratulations. 恭喜
[35:15] You go to church or something recently? 最近你去教堂祈祷了吗
[35:17] Sometimes you got to believe, brother. 有时不得不有点信仰啊 兄弟
[35:21] Hey, Otis! 奥蒂斯
[35:23] Coach Bowden called me into his office! 博登队长告诉我了个好消息
[35:25] Are you guys ready for the ride of your lives? 你们准备好上车爽一把了吗
[35:28] Hey, Joe. 乔
[35:31] Man, what are you doing? 老兄 你干什么呢
[35:34] I’m so sorry, Otis. 抱歉 奥蒂斯
[35:36] Ha. Nephews, meet Joe Cruz. 侄子们 这是乔·克鲁兹
[35:39] Joe loves to pretend he drives the truck. 乔最喜欢假装自己开云梯车了
[35:44] – Okay. – Na zdorovie. -好了 -玩得开心
[35:46] All right, get in there. 好 大家上车吧
[36:08] Really? You’re really not gonna say anything? 搞什么 你真的不打算说我吗
[36:11] Why do you keep letting me get away with that? 你为什么一直放任我不管
[36:14] You mean… 你是说…
[36:16] You were doing it on purpose? 你是故意的吗
[36:18] For days now, yeah. 我都故意了好几天了
[36:20] And you haven’t said a word. 可你却一句话都没说
[36:22] This was my worst fear, Herrmann, that you guys 我最担心的就是这个 赫尔曼 担心你们
[36:24] weren’t gonna treat me like any other candidate. 不会像对待其他后备队员一样对待我
[36:26] Dawson, if you wanted to be treated like any other candidate 道森 如果你想跟其他后备队员一样
[36:30] you would’ve cooled your heels 你就该耐下心来
[36:31] and waited for a spot to open in another house. 等其它消防队出现空缺
[36:33] – Now we’re gonna do this? – Yeah, we are. -非要谈这个吗 -对
[36:36] ‘Cause you insisted on working under Casey and now here we are. 当初你坚持到凯西手下才造成了现在的局面
[36:43] I want you to succeed, Dawson. 我想让你成功 道森
[36:45] I want to see that. I really do. 我想看到你成功 真的
[36:48] But you got to admit 但是你得承认
[36:49] that the dynamics of this situation are… 根据目前的状况 你要成功真的…
[36:54] challenging. 很有挑战性
[36:57] Okay, so, take me off of Casey’s hands 好 那就不要让我待在凯西手下
[36:59] and let me shadow you on calls. 让我到你手下啊
[37:02] You want to be on my hip? 你想跟我学习吗
[37:03] Yeah, I think I could learn a lot from you. 对 我觉得我可以从你身上学到很多
[37:11] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好
[37:15] You can start by closing your compartment doors. 那你就从关隔间门开始吧
[37:18] Copy that. 明白
[37:29] And this has been going on for a year? 这事儿都已经持续一年了吗
[37:31] At least. 至少一年
[37:33] Maybe longer. 可能更久
[37:37] I thought we could work it out. 我以为我们没事
[37:39] – I know. – He allowed me to believe that. -我知道 -他让我以为我们没事
[37:43] You don’t have to go through this alone, Christie. 你不用一个人承担 克里斯蒂
[37:45] I’ll be right by your side. 我会在你身边帮你
[37:46] We’re gonna get you a good lawyer. 我们会帮你找个好律师
[37:48] No, I’m… I’m tired of fighting. 不 我不想继续跟他斗了
[37:51] I just want to settle this and be done with it. 我只想尽快解决这件事
[37:54] Chrissy, you can’t let him get away with this. 克里斯 你不能让他轻易逃脱
[37:57] Matt, it’s my life and I just want to get on with it. 马特 我想走出过去继续我的生活
[38:08] Mom? 妈妈
[38:17] Listen, I’ve been where you are, Violet. 我也经历过你们现在的情况 维尔莉特
[38:22] It’s gonna be okay. 会好起来的
[38:25] I promise you that. 我保证
[38:28] Come here. 来
[38:37] You sure you’re okay? 你真的没事吗
[38:38] I’m fine. 没事
[38:42] Don’t beat yourself up. 不要这么垂头丧气
[38:44] You can’t fight this battle for her, you know? 你不能帮她去斗争 知道吗
[38:54] Chief. 队长
[38:55] Don’t act so damned surprised. 不要一副惊讶的表情
[38:56] I have been in a bar before, Lieutenant. 我以前又不是没进过酒吧 副队
[38:57] No, I know. Just, don’t see you here much. 我知道 我只是不太经常见你来
[39:02] Donna wanted some time to herself. 堂娜想自己独处
[39:03] She’s been a little… 她最近有点…
[39:06] unpredictable lately. 情绪波动
[39:11] Chief, can I ask you a question? 队长 我能问你个问题吗
[39:13] What did it cost you to get Cruz off his suspension? 为了让克鲁兹的处分撤销你付出了什么代价
[39:17] I won’t be included in the next round of promotions. 下一轮升职我是没机会了
[39:19] That much I know. 目前就知道这个
[39:23] But we got to stand up for our people. 但是我们得站出来维护自己的人
[39:27] Even if it’s a tough fight. 即使是场硬仗
[39:34] All right, boys. Chop, chop. 好了 各位 洗牌了
[39:37] You know what we need? 知道我们需要什么吗
[39:38] All of us? 我们所有人
[39:40] A Vegas weekend. 一次维加斯周末之旅
[39:44] What weekend? 什么周末
[39:45] Next weekend. 下周末啊
[39:47] Come on! 怎么样
[39:49] I don’t know. You need a little more lead time, 我也不知道 不过得提前订机票
[39:52] or you get crushed on the airfare. 否则一张机票你就破产了
[39:54] Oh, never mind. 没关系
[39:56] Come on, all right, this is a squad trip only. 大家都来嘛 仅限救援队参加
[39:58] We’re going to Vegas. 我们一起去维加斯
[39:59] That’s an order. 这是命令
[40:00] Yeah, sure. Good. 没问题 没问题
[40:03] Hey, look who it is. 看看这是谁来了
[40:06] What’s happening, Sylvie? 你好 希尔薇
[40:06] Hey, guys. 大家好
[40:08] How you doing? You okay? 你还好吗 怎么样
[40:10] Yeah, yeah, I am. 我挺好的
[40:14] That’s good. Cheers. Grab a seat. 那就好 干杯 坐吧
[40:15] – You want to get down on this? – Come on, girl. -你要一起坐吗 -来吧 妹子
[40:31] I’m gonna make a firefighter out of you. 我要把你打造成一个真正的消防员
[40:36] That’s exactly what I want. 我正希望如此
[40:55] Shut up and listen, Jim. 闭嘴听我说 吉姆
[40:59] I’m gonna come to your office at 8:00 a.m. sharp, 明天八点我会准时去你办公室
[41:02] and we’re gonna take a long hard look at your books. 我们会好好查查你的账
[41:06] So, Keri… 所以 凯瑞
[41:10] Why don’t you have those ready, huh? 到时候你记得都准备好
[41:13] I don’t know what Christie told you– 我不知道克里斯蒂跟你说了什么
[41:14] One more word, and I’ll knock you flat on your ass. 你再说一个字 我就把你揍个好看
[41:26] 8:00 a.m. 明天八点
[41:30] Don’t make me come find you. 不要非得让我纠你出来
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme