Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Kelly, I’m so sorry about Shay. 凯利 对夏伊的事我深表遗憾
[00:03] She was my best friend. 她是我最好的朋友
[00:05] I know. 我知道
[00:06] You went to see your father’s family? 你去见你爸的家人了吗
[00:07] These are not people that you want to know. 你不想认识他们的
[00:09] I want to know. 我想认识
[00:11] Hey. How’s what’s-her-name doing? 对了 那个谁怎么样了
[00:12] Dawson? 道森对吧
[00:13] – Be sure to send her our love. – Truck 81. -记得向她转达我们的关爱 -81号云梯车
[00:15] First truck on the scene’s in charge. 谁先到谁指挥
[00:18] Do not want to get there behind these guys. 我不想比这些家伙到得晚
[00:20] There’s nothing personal about this, 此事无关私人感情问题
[00:21] but 105 has filled their candidate slot. 但105大队已经提交了他们的后备队员人选
[00:24] I feel responsible. 我有责任
[00:25] – I asked you to stay at 51 longer. – Truth is, -是我让你在51队再待一段时间的 -事实是
[00:28] Welch was never gonna let another woman in that slot. 韦尔奇是绝对不会让女人顶那个缺的
[00:37] Hey, Chief, what’s up? 队长 什么事
[00:39] Casey… 凯西
[00:41] I know how we can get Dawson on the truck. 我知道怎么能让道森加入我们云梯队了
[00:45] You sure about this? 你确定这么做可以
[00:46] Answer the question. 先回答我的问题
[00:48] – Do you think it’s a good fit? – Are you kidding? -你觉得她适合吗 -还用说吗
[00:51] Gabby is gonna be one hell of a firefighter. 加比一定会是个杰出的消防员
[00:53] No doubt, but you know what I’m after. 这点毋庸置疑 但你明白我的意思
[00:55] Can the two of you separate your personal feelings 你们能将个人情感
[00:57] from your professional responsibilities? 与工作关系区别开吗
[01:00] Are you really prepared to overlook the fact that– 你真的认为你可以忽视我和她…
[01:02] I am not required to know 我不需要知道
[01:03] all the details of your personal lives. 你们个人生活的所有细节
[01:06] It is only strictly prohibited if you are married, 只有夫妻才被明令禁止在同一队
[01:10] which you are not. 但你们不是
[01:13] So you take some time, you mull it over. 所以花点时间 好好想想
[01:17] Decision’s in your hands. 决定权在你们手上
[01:26] All right, boys. 好了 伙计们
[01:28] Feast your eyes. 准备大开眼界吧
[01:30] Not bad. Huh. Not bad! 这还真不错啊
[01:32] Yeah, it was a burger truck, 这原来是个汉堡餐车
[01:33] so it’s already got most of the equipment we need. 所以上面已经带有我们需要的大部分设备
[01:35] Look, fryer, gas grill, refrigeration. 看 油炸锅 煤气烤炉 冰箱
[01:38] “Built-in napkin dispensers.” 还有内置餐巾纸发放机
[01:40] Snazzy. 真高档呢
[01:42] Can’t you just picture our logo 想象一下我们的标志
[01:44] on the side of that thing? 贴在这车身上会是什么样子
[01:46] Molly’s II. 莫莉二店
[01:47] Cruz, how much does this thing cost? 克鲁兹 这得多少钱啊
[01:48] That’s the best part; it’s only 12 grand. 这才是最棒的部分 只要一万二
[01:50] – That’s not possible. – Give me the phone number. -不可能 -电话号码给我
[01:52] Joe, where’s it say $12,000? 乔 哪里说了这只要一万二
[01:54] Right there–12k. 就在这里 一万二
[01:56] That’s 12,000 miles. 这是说车子的里程数是一万二
[01:59] The price is… 而价格是…
[02:01] $79,000. 七万九
[02:03] So, before you pitched Herrmann this great idea, 在你兴冲冲跑去找赫尔曼之前 我问你
[02:07] did you do any research at all 你真的有做过调查
[02:11] on how much it costs to get a food truck up and running? 经营一辆餐车需要多少启动资金吗
[02:13] The vehicle, the license, the registration– 车子本身 经营许可 牌照
[02:15] All right, all right, I get it, Mouch! 行了 我知道了 穆奇
[02:17] You want to point fingers, 你是要坐在那指责我
[02:18] or you want to help me find a truck? 还是来帮我找餐车
[02:20] Engine 51, Truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯
[02:23] Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 3号救援队 61号救护车
[02:24] Structure fire, 16th and Wabash. 建筑起火 十六街与沃巴什街交界
[02:34] I can already see the smoke, boys. 在这都能看到烟了 伙计们
[02:36] Looks like it’s rolling. 看来火势不小啊
[02:41] Oh, boy. Hey, Casey, 真见鬼 凯西
[02:43] we’re neck-and-neck with your old pal, Welch. 我们正跟你的老对头韦尔奇齐头并进呢
[02:49] Don’t worry, Casey, I got this. 别担心 凯西 包在我身上
[02:50] I’m not interested in a pissing contest. 我没兴趣跟他们斗气
[02:53] If Welch wants this fire, he can have it. 如果韦尔奇想抢在我们前面 就让他抢去吧
[02:58] Cruz, forget him. 克鲁兹 别管他了
[02:59] Just drive the truck. 好好开车就是
[03:02] Great. Welch is gonna get there first. 这下好了 韦尔奇一定会比我们先到
[03:05] We’ll be taking orders from him. 我们就得听他指挥了
[03:11] I don’t see ’em. Maybe they got held up. 我没看见他们 或许被什么事耽搁了
[03:14] See? It all works out in the end– 看见了吧 是你的终究是你的…
[04:00] Severide! 西弗莱德
[04:02] Mayday! Mayday! This is Squad 3 to main! 紧急求救 3号救援队呼叫总台
[04:04] Truck 81 and Truck 66 have collided 81号云梯车与66号云梯车
[04:07] on the corner of 24th and Wabash. 于二十四街与沃巴什街路口相撞
[04:10] We’re gonna need ambulances– as many as you can get! 我们需要救护车 越多越好
[04:13] This is bad! 情况很严重
[04:16] Oh, Dawson, that’s, like, five blocks back. 道森 那在我们身后五个街区处
[04:18] – What do we do? – 61 to main. -我们怎么做 -61号救护车呼叫总台
[04:20] We’re closer to the accident than we are the fire. 我们距车祸现场比火灾现场更近
[04:21] Do you want us to take the accident instead? 是否需要我们改为前往车祸现场
[04:23] Stand by, 61. 待命 61号救护车
[04:26] Should I keep driving? 我该继续开吗
[04:27] Affirmative, 61. Take in the accident. 确定 61号救护车 迅速前往车祸现场
[04:29] Okay, turn around! Go, go, go, go, go! 调头 快走 快
[04:37] Confirming that Truck 81 and 66 are out of action, 确认81与61号云梯车已无法执行任务
[04:40] requesting that Squad 3 stay. 3号救援队请求留在现场支援
[04:42] Please reassign other units to the structure fire. 请派其他分队前往火灾现场
[04:44] Mills, Capp, Tony– check 66. 米尔斯 卡普 托尼 检查66号车
[04:46] Newhouse, you’re with me. 纽豪斯 你跟我来
[04:51] You guys all right? Any injuries? 你们没事吧 受伤了吗
[04:54] Hey, Case, you okay? 凯西 你没事吧
[04:56] Mouch is hurt. 穆奇受伤了
[04:57] Oh, hell. This is bad. 该死 情况不妙
[05:01] Otis, you okay? 奥蒂斯 你没事吧
[05:02] Yeah, but Mouch is bleeding. 没事 但是穆奇在流血
[05:06] – Mouch, talk to me. – It’s my eye. -穆奇 说话 -是我的眼睛
[05:08] I hit something– door frame, I don’t know. 我撞上了东西 门框之类的 我不确定
[05:10] Let me see, bud. 让我看看 哥们
[05:12] All right, don’t worry. We’re gonna take care of you. 别担心 我们救你出来
[05:14] Herrmann, grab your jump bag. 赫尔曼 拿你的急救包来
[05:15] Newhouse, go down, put pressure on that. 纽豪斯 下去按住
[05:18] Copy. 收到
[05:25] Cruz, you okay? 克鲁兹 你没事吧
[05:27] Cruz! 克鲁兹
[05:30] We’ll get you out. 我们会救你出来的
[05:34] – What do we got? – We got a whole lot of injuries. -什么情况 -多人受伤
[05:35] Driver’s not responding. 司机没反应
[05:36] He’s pinned in there pretty bad. 他被卡在座位上了
[05:39] Hey, Welch, what’s his name? 韦尔奇 他叫什么
[05:42] Welch! 韦尔奇
[05:43] Molina. 莫利纳
[05:44] Hey, Molina, can you hear me, bud? 莫利纳 你能听到吗
[05:46] Tell me he’s okay. He’s okay? 告诉我他没事 他没事吧
[05:47] I can’t find a pulse. Can–reach in there. 我摸不到脉搏 你来摸摸
[05:50] Ah, okay, I feel something, barely. 脉搏很微弱
[05:52] We got to get him out of here. 我们得把他弄出来
[06:04] – You all right? – Easy, man, we got you. -你没事吧 -放松 我们来救你了
[06:06] Don’t worry about me. Parish has got a busted leg. 我没事 帕里什的腿断了
[06:09] – The bone showing and everything. – I’ll take care of him, okay? -骨头都露出来的 -我会救他的 放心
[06:11] Take a seat over here. 去那边坐下
[06:11] Why don’t you guys learn how to drive? 你们没学过怎么开车吗
[06:13] I mean, damn, Lieutenant, what the hell? 该死 副队 搞什么啊
[06:14] – Let’s get out of the way. – No, I’m not going anywhere. -我们别妨碍救援 -我哪儿也不去
[06:16] Seriously, you look a little pale. 说真的 你看着有些苍白
[06:18] Come on, take a seat. 来坐下吧
[06:27] – Slow down! Hey, hey, hey– – I’m fine. -慢点 -我没事
[06:29] – Hey, slow down. – I’m fine! -慢点 -我没事
[06:32] Parish, hang in there! 帕里什 坚持住
[06:34] Parish! 帕里什
[06:42] – Hey, Gabby. – Matt. -加比 -马特
[06:44] I’m okay, but we got a lot of guys who need help. 我没事 但是这里很多人需要救治
[06:47] He’s got a possible broken arm, multiple lacerations. 他的胳膊可能断了 多处撕裂伤
[06:50] Guy in the back has a broken leg. 后面那个人腿断了
[06:52] Driver’s unconscious, real bad shape. 司机不醒人事 情况糟糕
[06:54] Mouch got banged up. 穆奇受伤了
[06:55] – I’ll go check on Mouch. – All right. -我去看看穆奇 -好
[06:58] Hey, McFarland, you okay? 麦克法兰 你没事吧
[07:00] Yeah. 没事
[07:06] Mouch, what happened? 穆奇 怎么回事
[07:09] Let me have a look. 让我看看
[07:11] I can’t see. 我看不见了
[07:12] Aw, jeez, I c-can’t see! 天啊 我看不见了
[07:14] I don’t know what happened. He came out of nowhere. 我不知道怎么回事 他突然就冲出来了
[07:17] Cruz, are you okay? 克鲁兹 你没事吧
[07:18] Why don’t you sit? 你坐下来吧
[07:26] Put me to work, Lieutenant. 让我干活 副队
[07:28] Grab a side. 抬起一边
[07:30] What about the fire? 火灾怎么办
[07:30] They’re dispatching more companies. 他们派别队过去了
[07:32] Don’t worry about the fire. 不用担心火灾的事
[07:37] We got you, Parish. You’re gonna be okay. 好了 帕里什 你会没事的
[07:44] Hey, nice driving, genius. 车开得真好 天才
[07:47] – Hey, man, I– – Hey, Cruz. -哥们 我… -克鲁兹
[07:49] Now’s not the time. 现在不合适
[08:03] You got room for one more? 还能再容纳一个人吗
[08:08] – Oh, my God. – I know, I know. -天啊 -我知道 我知道
[08:11] What happened? 怎么回事
[08:12] Oh, real simple. 81 blew the light. 很简单 81号车闯红灯了
[08:15] We did not blow the light. 我们没有闯红灯
[08:16] Oh, yeah? Which way does your seat face? 真的吗 你的座位是朝着哪边的
[08:19] Backwards, but– 朝着后面 但是…
[08:20] – Yeah, so you don’t really know, do you? – Listen– -你其实是不知道吧 -听着
[08:30] – Casey. – Yeah. -凯西 -在
[08:32] Are your men okay? 你手下的人都没事吧
[08:34] All but Mouch. His eye’s messed up. 除了穆奇都没事 他一只眼睛受伤了
[08:36] Dawson’s taking him to Chicago Med. 道森在送他去芝加哥医院
[08:38] – Is it serious? – I don’t know. -严重吗 -我不知道
[08:40] He’s alive. He’s in one piece. 他还活着 完整无损
[08:42] I’m just thankful for that. 我就已经很感激了
[08:43] What about Molina? 莫利纳呢
[08:44] He’s non-responsive, losing blood. 他人在昏迷流血
[08:46] His legs are crushed. 他的腿被压住了
[08:47] Cruz… 克鲁兹
[08:50] What happened? 怎么回事
[08:50] I don’t know, Chief. They came out of nowhere. 我不知道 队长 他们突然就冒出来了
[08:52] – Who had the light? – We did. -谁那边是绿灯 -我们这边
[08:54] You sure? 你确定吗
[08:55] If it wasn’t green, then it was yellow. 不是绿灯就是黄灯
[08:56] There’s no way it was red. 不可能是红灯
[08:57] You don’t know what color it was? 你不确定交通灯是什么颜色吗
[08:59] Cruz, did you see the light? 克鲁兹 你看见交通灯了没有
[09:01] I must have. I know I did. 我肯定看见了 我知道我看见了
[09:03] Chief, it just all happened like that. 队长 一切突然就那样发生了
[09:08] Watch his arm. You’re too close. 当心他胳膊 你靠太近了
[09:10] I see his arm. I got it. 我看到了 没问题
[09:12] All right, Mills, go ahead. 好了 米尔斯 来吧
[09:15] Mills! 米尔斯
[09:16] Mills, hey! Mills! 米尔斯 米尔斯
[09:19] Damn it. What the hell happened, man? 可恶 怎么回事 兄弟
[09:22] I don’t know, I just– I wasn’t paying attention. 不知道 我…我没注意吧
[09:24] Capp, you relieve Mills on the roof. 卡普 你替米尔斯上车顶
[09:26] – Mills, you take a breather. – No, No, I got it. -米尔斯 你歇口气 -不 我行的
[09:27] – Let’s do it! – Can’t you do anything right? -行动吧 -你们不能干点正事吗
[09:29] I got a guy dying here! 我的人都要死了
[09:31] Hey, they’re giving it their all, Welch. 他们在尽力 韦尔奇
[09:33] We’re trying like hell. 我们都在拼
[09:33] – That’s my best friend in there. – Yeah, I know. -车里可是我兄弟 -我知道
[09:35] We’re going to get him out. 我们会救他出来的
[09:40] Who was driving this one? 这辆车谁开的
[09:41] Right here, Joe Cruz. 他 乔·克鲁兹
[09:42] Cruz, you want to step aside with us? 克鲁兹 过来一下
[09:44] Now? We’re in the middle of a rescue. 现在吗 我们正在救援
[09:45] It’s okay, Joe. Go with them. 没事的 乔 去吧
[09:51] All right, Capp, you ready? 好了 卡普 准备好了吗
[09:54] Go. 开始
[09:55] Come on! 加把劲
[09:58] All right, give me a backboard! 好了 给我副担架
[10:00] Hang in there. Hang in there. 坚持住 坚持住
[10:02] Come on! 快
[10:05] Come on, come on, get in there. 快 放上去
[10:07] Blow, please. 请吹口气
[10:09] Get in there. Get in there–easy. 放上去 当心
[10:12] Hang in there, Molina. 坚持住 莫利纳
[10:13] Hold him up. Hold his head up. 扶住他 扶住他的头
[10:15] Hold his head up. 撑住他的头
[10:16] Three, get him in. 数到三 架他上来
[10:18] Easy. 当心
[10:20] Watch the back. 当心后面
[10:21] Jesus Christ. 天呐
[10:31] You did this, you son of a bitch. 都怪你 你个混蛋
[10:33] You did this! 都怪你
[10:54] I guess they were trying 我猜他们是想
[10:54] to cut across from Michigan, 从密歇根大街抄近路
[10:56] but they had to know we were coming up Wabash, right? 但他们明知我们会从沃巴什街走啊
[11:00] Either way, they got to slow down and have a look. 无论如何 他们都得减速看看周围
[11:02] Everyone knows that. 是人都知道
[11:04] Unless they had the green. 除非他们那是绿灯
[11:05] Please. They didn’t have the green. 得了吧 他们那路才不是绿灯
[11:07] What the hell, Newhouse? 胳膊肘往哪拐 纽豪斯
[11:09] Are the cops still all over Cruz? 警察还在盘问克鲁兹吗
[11:10] Yeah, now they’re demanding piss and blood. 是啊 他们现在都要他的尿样和血样了
[11:15] Standard procedure. 照章办事罢了
[11:19] Is that Molina’s wife? 那是莫利纳的妻子吗
[11:23] Just checked him. 我才看过他
[11:31] Poor kid. 真可怜
[11:34] Can I see him? 我能看看他吗
[11:41] You’ve got a lot of debris in there. 你眼里有不少碎片
[11:42] I’m going to have to clean that out. 我要把它们清出来
[11:43] But the injury didn’t penetrate the cornea, 但伤口没有穿透角膜
[11:45] and that tissue heals quickly. 眼部组织愈合也很快
[11:48] So I’ll be able to see out of that eye? 所以我这只眼没瞎对吗
[11:50] Vision should be fully restored, yes. 没错 视力会完全恢复
[11:52] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[11:55] Okay. 好的
[11:57] I’m not denying there’s been some bad blood 我不否认我和韦尔奇副队之间
[11:59] between Lieutenant Welch and myself, 是有小摩擦
[12:01] but it didn’t play a role in this accident– 但那不是这次事故的原因
[12:03] not on our end, anyway. 至少我们这边不是
[12:05] Are you sure that 81 had the right of way? 你确定81大队没有违章吗
[12:07] I didn’t see the light myself, but I trust Joe Cruz implicitly. 我没亲眼看见信号灯 但我完全相信乔·克鲁兹
[12:11] Even though he doesn’t remember 就算他不记得自己
[12:12] seeing the light either? 看没看信号灯吗
[12:13] If the light was red, 如果是红灯
[12:14] he’d have come to a controlled stop. 他肯定会停车的
[12:17] He’s good at his job. 他是个好司机
[12:19] Here’s the problem, Casey. 问题在这 凯西
[12:20] The cops still haven’t found a credible eye witnesses. 警察依然没找到可信的目击者
[12:22] There’s no traffic cam at that intersection. 那个路口也没有监控摄像
[12:24] And, of the two drivers involved, 而且 涉案的两名司机
[12:26] one can’t remember what color the light was, 一个记不清信号灯的颜色
[12:28] and one might not live through the night. 另一个或许活不过今晚
[12:31] I stand by Joe Cruz. 我相信乔·克鲁兹
[12:36] That’s all for now. 先这样吧
[12:43] Wait, wait, sorry, not here. 等等 抱歉 在这里别这样
[12:51] Good news on Mouch. 穆奇没事
[12:53] He’s still gonna be able to watch TV with both eyes. 他还是能用双眼看电视
[12:55] Good. That’s really good. 真好 太好了
[12:57] I’m going to check in on him. 我去看看他
[13:17] Okay, everyone from 51… let’s move out. 好了 51大队的各位 我们走吧
[13:21] Nothing more we can do here. 这里没我们的事了
[13:32] – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? -等等 -怎么了
[13:34] Pretty nasty spill you had back there. 你那跤摔得挺狠啊
[13:35] What happened? 怎么回事
[13:37] Yeah, just got sloppy, I guess. 我猜是大意了吧
[13:39] You don’t get sloppy, Mills. 你可不会大意 米尔斯
[13:41] It’s nothing, I, um… I’m getting dizzy. 没事的 我…我就是头晕
[13:44] Since when? 什么时候开始的
[13:46] Since the building collapse, I guess. 应该是从那次建筑事故后吧
[13:48] It’s all those pain meds for my leg. 可能是因为吃治腿疼的止痛药吃的
[13:49] It’s just taking a while to go away. 吃完药后要过一会儿才会好
[13:53] Go see a doctor. 去看看医生吧
[13:55] Yeah, I will if doesn’t clear up soon– 好 如果近期再出现晕眩的话
[13:56] Before next shift. 下个班之前去看
[14:19] We should have a spare truck here from the shop pretty soon. 应该很快就会有空闲的车过来了
[14:22] That old beast with the bad clutch? 那辆离合器坏掉的旧车吗
[14:26] We gonna get anybody to fill in for Mouch? 我们得找个人填补穆奇的位置
[14:28] I’m rehiring the whole crew. 我要整顿一下全队
[14:31] You guys are done with your shift. 你们这个班就到这儿吧
[14:33] Chief, that’s not necessary. 队长 没这个必要
[14:35] You’ve been rattled. 你们也受惊了
[14:38] Go home and rest. 回去休息吧
[15:06] I’ve seen a lot worse. 我看过很多比你更惨的
[15:08] You’re lucky you didn’t break that leg again. 你很走运 腿没再摔断一次
[15:11] Yeah. 是啊
[15:12] I’ll just be more careful, huh? 我会更小心的
[15:14] I understand that you, uh… 我听说你…
[15:16] reached out to your dad’s family. 联系了你父亲的家人
[15:22] I know Newhouse didn’t go 我知道纽豪斯
[15:23] shooting off his mouth about that, 是个守口如瓶的人
[15:25] so my mom must have called you, 所以一定是我妈妈打电话告诉的你
[15:27] asked you to get involved. 要你介入
[15:28] Yeah, I ran into her in the bank. 是啊 我在银行碰到她的
[15:31] Either way, um… 无论如何
[15:34] You can tell her that I’m over it, 你可以告诉她我不会再找了
[15:35] that it was just a passing interest. 我那就是一时兴起而已
[15:37] Yeah, I told her I thought it was a great idea. 我告诉她我认为你去找他们很好
[15:41] See, your dad, he always talked a lot about his family, and… 你父亲 他经常谈起他的家人…
[15:46] he wanted to patch things up. 他想跟他们和好的
[15:51] Why didn’t he? 那他为什么没有
[15:53] Something always came up, 总是有事耽搁
[15:56] always some reason not to take the hard road. 他总是给自己找理由
[16:00] But I know that he regretted it. 但我知道他很后悔
[16:02] He died with that hanging over him. 他带着遗憾死去
[16:04] He wanted his children to know where they came from. 他想让自己的孩子知道自己的身世
[16:11] You know what? I think I found out 我想我已经知道
[16:13] all that I need to know. 我需要知道的事了
[16:17] Peter. 彼得
[16:18] Um… pardon me, Chief. 打扰一下 队长
[16:20] Chief Tiberg is here to see you. 泰伯队长来了 他想见你
[16:25] Thank you, Connie. 谢谢你 康妮
[16:34] Do I have clearance to hug you now? 我现在可以毫无顾忌地抱你了吗
[16:36] You do. 当然
[16:40] Man, when that mayday came through… 天哪 我听到求救消息的时候…
[16:44] I know. 我知道
[16:47] But I’m okay. 但我没事
[16:51] Boden’s sending you guys home, huh? 博登让你们下班的吗
[16:53] Yeah. He looks out for his people. 嗯 他很关心自己的下属
[16:58] In fact, maybe you should sit down for this. 有件事 你还是坐下听我说吧
[17:05] So, uh… 那个…
[17:10] Boden and I have been talking about 博登跟我谈过了
[17:12] making you our candidate on Truck 81. 要把你调到81号云梯车上来
[17:16] He’s willing to turn a blind eye to our relationship. 他愿意无视我们之间的关系
[17:19] So if this is something you’re interested in– 所以如果你有兴趣…
[17:20] Yeah–yes. 好啊 好
[17:22] Yes, absolutely yes. 好啊 当然有兴趣
[17:25] Okay, well, great. 好吧 很好
[17:30] Ambulance 61. Chest pains. 61号救护车 胸口痛
[17:32] Polk and Clinton. 波尔克路和克林顿路口
[17:33] We can talk about the details later. 我们一会再详谈
[17:35] This–this is amazing. 这太棒了
[17:45] We should take turns standing watch for Molina. 我们应该轮流照顾莫利纳
[17:48] Make sure somebody from 81 is at the hospital at all times. 时时保证有81云梯车的人留在医院
[17:51] All right. I’ll go straight there, 好的 如果有人能替我的班
[17:52] if someone can relieve me tonight. 我就直接过去
[17:53] Cruz and I are going to run down to Roseland, 我和克鲁兹要去罗斯兰德
[17:55] take a look at that old hot dog truck. 看看那辆旧的热狗餐车
[17:57] But then we’ll swing by. 但之后我们会过去看看的
[17:58] Casey, Cruz… 凯西 克鲁兹
[18:04] Over here now. 过来
[18:12] What’s this? 这是什么
[18:17] I thought there was no traffic camera at 24th and Wabash. 不是说24街和沃巴什那没摄像头吗
[18:20] This is four blocks south. 这是南边四个街区外的
[18:21] And there’s 81 racing through a red light, 81云梯车冲过了一个红灯
[18:23] 30 seconds before the collision. 30秒后发生了碰撞
[18:27] That was a controlled stop. 我们停车了
[18:29] Controlled stop, my ass. 停了才怪
[18:30] You blew that light at 20 miles an hour, at least. 你们通过那个路口时速度起码有20英里
[18:33] Chief, everybody breaks the controlled stop rule. 队长 大家都不遵守路口停车规则
[18:35] – You pretty much have to. – That’s your defense? -你必须这么做 -这就是你的解释
[18:37] “All the kids are doing it”? “所有人都这样”
[18:40] Chief, you want to back me up here? 队长你不帮我说说话吗
[18:41] I would stop talking now, Joe. 如果是我 我会闭嘴 乔
[18:46] We were on our way to a fire. 我们当时正赶去救火
[18:47] If we made a controlled stop at every light, there– 如果我们每个路口都要停 那么…
[18:49] Then Molina would be back at his firehouse 那么莫利纳就会安然无恙地回来
[18:51] instead of on life support. 而不是挣扎死亡线上
[18:54] Cruz, you should talk to your union rep 克鲁兹 在你开口之前
[18:56] before you say another word. 你应该先找你的工会代表谈谈
[18:58] Better yet, a criminal lawyer. 最好是刑事律师
[19:01] If Molina can’t pull out of this, 如果莫利纳挺不过去
[19:03] you’re looking at manslaughter charges. 你将受到过失杀人的指控
[19:24] How was the rest of shift? 班上后来怎样了
[19:26] More restful than your evening, from the looks of it. 看起来比你的夜晚还要平静
[19:30] How’s Cruz? 克鲁兹怎么样了
[19:32] He’s a tough guy, but, man… 他很坚强 可是…
[19:35] This isn’t fair. 这不公平
[19:37] Yeah. 是啊
[19:40] Listen, um…I realize that I was pretty quick 对了 我知道昨天我们谈到…
[19:44] to respond yesterday about joining 81. 加入81号云梯车时我马上就答应了
[19:47] You were excited. 你当时很激动
[19:48] Yeah, I still am. 现在也一样
[19:51] But I also get that maybe there needs to be 不过我也知道 也许这件事
[19:54] more of a conversation. 还得再好好商量
[19:56] There’s a lot to it, that’s for sure. 确实很复杂
[19:58] We’re not actually gonna be able to get married, huh? 加入的话我们肯定结不了婚吧
[20:00] As long as I’m working under you? 只要我在你手下工作
[20:03] Well, we’d have to put the wedding on hold, 结婚肯定得先搁置一下
[20:05] at least until you’ve completed your first year as candidate. 至少得等你当后备队员满一年之后
[20:08] Then you’d have to transfer to another shift or company. 然后你的轮班时间和工作地点会有调整
[20:14] This would really affect us, 我们肯定会受影响
[20:16] professionally and personally. 不论是工作还是感情
[20:19] And I feel bad because I’m the one who benefits. 我觉得很不好 因为我是受益方
[20:21] We’d both get something out of it. 对我也有好处的
[20:25] You’d be willing to put me in harm’s way? 你愿意让我面对危险吗
[20:28] I’d assign you any task I think you’re capable of. 我会把你能够胜任的工作交给你
[20:31] And if I stepped out of line, you’d discipline me? 如果我做错事 你会处罚我吗
[20:35] With great enthusiasm. 乐意之至
[20:40] If you didn’t think this was a good idea, 如果你觉得这样不好
[20:43] would you tell me? 还会告诉我吗
[20:44] Of course. 当然
[20:51] Everyone’s meeting at the hospital. 大家要去医院碰头
[20:53] Yeah, we should go. 我们也去吧
[21:00] What’s the upshot on that hot dog truck? 热狗餐车的事怎么样了
[21:02] Oh, guy sold it before we could get there. 我们赶到之前 他就卖掉了
[21:05] I was busy arranging a sit-down 我当时正忙着安排
[21:06] between Cruz and a criminal lawyer friend of my brother’s. 克鲁兹和我兄弟的一位刑事律师朋友见面
[21:09] That’s probably a smart move. 可能确实需要早作安排
[21:11] Except Cruz never showed up. 可是克鲁兹根本没出现
[21:12] I don’t need a lawyer. I didn’t do anything wrong. 我不需要律师 我没犯错
[21:19] What’s the word? 情况如何
[21:22] Molina’s out of surgery, 莫利纳手术结束了
[21:23] but they’re keeping him under due to brain swelling. 但是因为脑肿胀 还在观察期
[21:25] It doesn’t look good. 情况不太乐观
[21:27] Damn. 该死
[21:30] Hey, I’ll be right back. 我过去一下
[21:39] – Lieutenant Welch. – Yeah? -韦尔奇副队 -怎么
[21:44] I just wanted to let you know 我只是想跟你说
[21:46] that I feel awful about the accident. 车祸的事我也很难过
[21:48] Yeah, I should hope so. 但愿如此
[21:54] Okay, look, I just came by to say 好吧 我过来只是想看看
[21:55] if there’s anything that I can do for Molina’s people, 有没有什么能够帮忙的 对莫利纳的家人
[21:57] – or for you and your guys– – Sure, there is. -对你或者你们消防队 -当然有
[21:59] Get your eyes checked. 去检查下你的眼睛吧
[22:04] You know what? 你知道吗
[22:06] I feel for Molina. 莫利纳的事我很遗憾
[22:07] I do. 真的
[22:08] But this wasn’t my fault. 可这不是我的错
[22:10] Molina is ten times the firefighter you are. 作为消防员莫利纳比你强多了
[22:13] Hey, come on. 行了
[22:15] – I didn’t do anything wrong. – Hey, hey. -不是我的错 -好了
[22:17] I’m sick and tired of getting the stink-eye 我受不了了 不管我去哪
[22:18] – everywhere I go! – I know. -总有人摆臭脸 -我知道
[22:19] C’mon, guys, why hash this out now? 行了 各位 吵闹有什么用
[22:22] Let’s let the white shirts handle this. 让局里上面的人来处理吧
[22:24] Just keep that bald-headed douche away from me, 你让那个光头小子离我远点
[22:25] or I’ll put him in a coma. 不然我也把他揍昏迷
[22:27] – Welch. – Joe. -韦尔奇 -乔
[22:28] We’re all here for the same reason. 我们来这里的原因是一样的
[22:31] We want Molina home, safe and sound, 我们都希望莫利纳能够安全回家
[22:33] and then God willing, 愿上帝保佑
[22:35] be back on the job as soon as possible. 让他能尽快继续工作
[22:37] Back on the job? The guy could be brain dead. 继续工作 他可能会脑瘫
[22:39] All right. 好吧
[22:41] Look, what are you guys doing for his family? 听我说 你们打算为他家人做什么
[22:45] You got anything planned? 有什么计划吗
[22:48] We’re still figuring that out. 还没想好
[22:51] Let me offer up Molly’s. 我愿意把莫利酒吧开放出来
[22:53] We’ll host a thing, both houses. 举办一次活动 两个队都参加
[22:56] You guys in? 你们来吗
[23:00] Is he gonna be there? 他会去吗
[23:03] Everybody’s invited. 谁来都欢迎
[23:05] You want to help Molina out or not? 你想不想帮帮莫利纳
[23:08] Of course. 当然想
[23:15] Listen, you should go. 你还是先走吧
[23:18] What? No. 什么 不行
[23:20] I got every right to be here. 我完全有权利留下
[23:21] – I leave now, I look guilty. – No. -我要是走了不更像有罪一样了吗 -不
[23:24] You look like the bigger man. 这样会显得你有胸怀
[23:30] Come on. 走吧
[23:43] Sorry, Lieutenant. 抱歉 副队
[23:46] Everybody’s inside. 大家都在里面
[23:47] I know. 我知道
[23:54] So what are you doing out here? 那你为什么会在这里
[23:58] Molina wake up yet? 莫利纳醒了吗
[24:07] I can’t do another funeral for a line-of-duty death, man. 我不想再参加因公殉职人员的葬礼了
[24:09] I just can’t. 我做不到
[24:20] Yeah, I hear that. 我明白
[24:41] All right, now just keep your eyes open. 行了 眼睛睁大点
[24:43] Okay. 好的
[24:47] And hold this position. 保持这个姿势
[24:50] Still holding, still holding. 继续保持 继续保持
[24:55] And there it is. 就是这样
[24:56] You feel that? 你感觉到了吗
[24:57] Yeah. 感觉到了
[24:58] All right. 好了
[25:01] Now, that eye movement is called nystagmus, 这种眼动叫眼球震颤
[25:03] and what it tells me is 这表明
[25:05] you’ve got benign paroxysmal positional vertigo: BPPV. 你得了良性阵发性位置性眩晕
[25:09] Yeah, that’s what I thought. 我也是这么想的
[25:10] I’ve been trying all those rehabilitation exercises– 我一直在做康复训练
[25:13] the… the Epley Maneuver and a couple others– 那个 那个埃普利机动法和一些别的东西
[25:17] for the last month or so. 大概做了一个月
[25:17] Still no improvement in your equilibrium? 还是没有提高你的平衡力吗
[25:19] No. 没有
[25:20] The vestibular organs in your right ear 你右耳的前庭器官
[25:22] probably suffered blast trauma in the building collapse. 可能在建筑坍塌中遭受了爆炸创伤
[25:26] I guess we were so focused on your leg, we didn’t notice. 我想可能是我们太过关注你的腿而忽略了
[25:28] Yeah. 是的
[25:29] Well, now that we know, what do we do? 现在知道了病症 我们该怎么办
[25:35] The main thing I need you to understand is 你最需要理解的就是
[25:39] I can’t clear you for squad duty. 我不能让你继续回救援队上班了
[25:49] Dr. Bachman, come on. 巴克曼医生 不是吧
[25:54] I just got back to work. 我才刚刚回去工作
[25:57] What about medication? 药物治疗不行吗
[25:57] That’ll only mask the symptoms. 那只能掩盖病状
[26:00] I still can’t let you climb ladders 还是不能让你爬梯
[26:01] or do rope work or scuba dive. 吊索或者潜水
[26:06] What the hell do I do? I mean… 那我能干什么
[26:08] You’re just telling me that I’m done. 你是说我完了吗
[26:09] Peter, this condition is mild. 彼得 你的病情很轻微
[26:11] There are lots of careers you could still perform. 还是有很多工作你能胜任
[26:14] Yeah, just not this one. 是啊 就是不能做消防员
[26:18] I’m a firefighter, okay? 我是个消防员 好吗
[26:21] And if I’m not that, then what am I? 如果我不能做消防员了 那我是什么
[26:39] You were right, Cruz. 你说得对 克鲁兹
[26:40] They gave us the old beast with the bad clutch. 他们给了我们一辆离合器很烂的老家伙
[26:44] I think they did it to punish us. 我觉得他们这样就是想惩罚我们
[26:47] Ugh, this thing is a bitch to drive. 这东西非常难开
[26:50] Yeah, well, uh… about that, um… 是啊 关于这个…
[26:54] Your driving privileges have been suspended, 你在调查期间
[26:57] pending the investigation. 暂时不能开车了
[26:59] Otis, you’re driving for now. 奥蒂斯 暂时由你开
[27:02] Seriously? 真的吗
[27:08] This is a total crock, dude. 这太荒谬了 哥们
[27:12] Don’t worry — it’s all going to work itself out. 别着急 船到桥头自然直
[27:15] Hey, Joe… Molina’s going to make it. 乔 莫利纳会撑过去的
[27:18] Somebody’s gonna come forward, testify you had the light. 会有人站出来证明 你没有闯红灯
[27:23] Oh, boy, look here! 天呐 看那边
[27:28] – Hey, boys. – Mr. Mouch. -小伙子们 -穆奇先生
[27:30] Why aren’t you home resting? 你怎么不在家休息
[27:31] I need to be around my brothers. 我得跟我的兄弟们在一起啊
[27:34] Ow. How’s your peeper? 你的眼睛怎么样
[27:36] Well, you know, 这个嘛
[27:37] I’m, uh, dealing with a fairly serious corneal abrasion, 我的眼睛是严重的角膜擦伤
[27:42] and all that that entails, so… 还有那些个并发症 所以
[27:45] What does that entail? 什么并发症
[27:48] Eyedrops, mainly. 主要是得滴眼药水
[27:56] Hey, Chief. 队长
[27:56] Is Mills out sick or something? 米尔斯请病假了还是什么
[27:58] I’m missing a man. 我少了个人
[27:58] You haven’t spoken to him? 你还没有跟他聊过吗
[28:02] He left me a message or two the other day. 他那天给我留了一两条留言
[28:04] I guess I forgot to call him. 我忘了给他回电了
[28:06] Severide, when you go off shift lately, 西弗莱德 你最近下班之后
[28:08] you go into a 48-hour black hole. 都会失联四十八小时
[28:09] Why is that? 为什么
[28:12] Chief, I’m just trying to find Mills. 队长 我就是想找米尔斯
[28:14] Peter Mills failed his medical examination, 彼得·米尔斯没有通过健康检查
[28:16] and he is off squad. 他要离开救援队了
[28:24] Yeah. 是的
[28:25] Maybe you should reach out to him. 也许你该跟他联系一下
[28:28] Right, yeah. Absolutely. 好的 一定
[28:37] Hey, this is Pete. Leave a message. 我是彼得 请留言
[28:39] Mills, hey, it’s Severide. 米尔斯 我是西弗莱德
[28:41] Boden told me the news. Um… 博登跟我说了
[28:45] Must’ve been something wrong with my phone. 我的手机肯定出问题了
[28:46] I didn’t see your messages until now. 我刚刚才看到你的留言
[28:48] Anyway, uh, give me a call. 不管怎样 给我回电
[28:57] Hey, Chief. 队长
[29:02] Casey told me what you were willing to do on my behalf. 凯西跟我说了你愿意帮我
[29:04] Yeah, well, I was appreciative 我很感激
[29:06] of what you did for me and for this house. 你为我和这个消防队所做的一切
[29:07] Oh, yeah, of course. 那没什么
[29:09] But I know how you feel about officers and firefighters commingling, 但我知道你对副队和消防员恋情的想法
[29:13] and I just want to let you know that Casey and I… 我想让你知道凯西和我…
[29:16] we get it. 我们了解
[29:17] – The job comes first. – Right. -工作是第一位的 -好的
[29:20] And we acknowledge that this kind of arrangement 我们知道这种安排
[29:22] could put a lot of pressure on us, 会让我们有很大压力
[29:23] but I feel confident that we can deal with it. 但我有信心 我们能处理好
[29:30] We’re taking this very seriously. 我们对此很严肃
[29:33] Good to hear. 那就好
[29:35] You tell me what you decide. 告诉我你的决定就好
[29:40] Okay, will do, Chief, thanks. 好的 队长 谢谢
[29:47] So our beer distributor 我们的啤酒供应商
[29:48] is going to donate a couple kegs of beer, 会捐赠几桶啤酒
[29:50] and my cousin Mikey is gonna loan us a P.A. system, 我的堂兄麦克会借我们一台扩音器
[29:53] which, knowing Mikey, is gonna be a karaoke machine. 我了解麦克 所以知道那就像卡拉OK机器一样
[29:56] It’s your funeral, Christopher. 这么惨啊 克里斯托弗
[29:58] Trudy! 特鲁迪
[29:59] No, no, don’t you get up. 不不 不用起身
[30:01] How are you, hon? 亲爱的 好点没
[30:03] Eh, you know. 你知道的啦
[30:06] – Are those brownies? – I’m sorry. -那是布朗尼饼干吗 -不好意思
[30:07] Were you blinded in one eye? 你也瞎了一只眼吗
[30:10] Do you want to put your feet up, hon? 亲爱的 把脚放上来吧
[30:11] – I do. – Hey, uh, mustache, -好 -小胡子
[30:13] you want to get him a pillow? 给他拿一个枕头吧
[30:15] Hey, hey, hey, get back here! 快坐回来
[30:16] You think this fundraiser is going to plan itself? 你们觉得募捐会会自己策划好吗
[30:19] Oh, for that poor fireman? 为那个可怜的消防员募捐吗
[30:21] Hey, you know who throws a great party? Atwater. 你知道谁策划派对超棒的吗 阿特沃特
[30:23] You want me to tell him you guys need a hand? 需要我告诉他你们需要帮忙吗
[30:25] Yeah we already talked to him. 我们已经和他谈过了
[30:26] – He’s busy. – He’ll be there. -他很忙 -他会去的
[30:28] Yo, pillow? 枕头呢
[30:30] Isn’t she great? 她真是贴心啊
[30:31] Mouch, Cruz… Newhouse wants you. 穆奇 克鲁兹 纽豪斯找你们
[30:44] Ask, and you shall receive. 只需开口就会如愿
[30:48] Where’d this come from? 这从哪儿弄来的
[30:49] Guy I met during a thing. 我遇见的一个人弄来的
[30:51] That’s not an explanation. 等于没说
[30:53] Is that a bullet hole? 这是弹洞吗
[30:55] Yeah, well, I can throw in a can of Bondo. 我可以拿一罐邦度修好
[30:58] Newhouse, who owns this thing? 纽豪斯 这是谁的车
[31:01] Say the word, and you do. 想要的话就是你的了
[31:03] Really? 真的吗
[31:04] For how much? 多少钱
[31:06] Let’s say, 20% of Molly’s II. 莫利酒吧分店20%的股份
[31:13] You want to be a partner? 你想当合伙人吗
[31:24] That’s Leonard Mills, in the wheelchair. 轮椅上的就是莱纳德·米尔斯
[31:29] What’s wrong with him? Is he sick? 他怎么了 病了吗
[31:31] Yes, he’s stage four. 对 癌症晚期
[31:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:48] Excuse me, Leonard Mills? 请问是莱纳德·米尔斯吗
[31:50] I already told the other one, I’m not hungry. 我已经说过了 我不饿
[32:01] You’re not an orderly. 你不是这儿的工作人员
[32:07] No. 对
[32:08] No, I’m not. 我不是
[32:12] You’re a fireman. 你是消防员
[32:28] You look just like your mother. 你跟你妈妈真像
[32:32] Yeah, you’re damn right I do. 没错 我们确实很像
[32:39] So I guess I’m your grandfather. 我是你爷爷吧
[32:44] I guess so. 是吧
[33:00] Peter… 彼得
[33:04] Peter… 彼得
[33:11] I sure am glad to know you. 见到你太好了
[33:32] I mean, he trotted out the usual excuses, you know? 他说的都是些老道理
[33:35] “Times were different, blah, blah, blah.” “当时时代不同什么的”
[33:39] Whatever. 管他呢
[33:42] I saw a lot of my father in him. 我在他身上看到了爸爸的影子
[33:46] He asked me if I was a firefighter like dad. 他问我是不是跟爸爸一样是个优秀的消防员
[33:48] I couldn’t bring myself to admit the truth, 但我不愿承认
[33:50] that…I’m not anymore. 我已经不再是了
[33:54] Mills, I don’t get how this thing is ending your career. 米尔斯 我不懂这怎么会结束你的职业生涯
[33:57] I mean, it’s not keeping you off the basketball court, right? 你不是还可以打篮球吗
[34:01] It’s fine as long as I’m upright. 我站直是没有问题
[34:04] But firefighting is out of the question. 但做消防工作是不可能了
[34:06] So there’s no chance that 那没可能
[34:07] this thing could clear up someday? 以后某一天会恢复吗
[34:11] Yeah, someday. 也许以后会吧
[34:14] Newhouse, when I was a kid, 纽豪斯 我小时候
[34:16] I used to think it was okay to say 就觉得自己以后有一天
[34:17] that I’m gonna be a firefighter someday. 会成为消防员是没问题的
[34:21] I ain’t a kid anymore. 但我已经不是小孩了
[34:22] You know, this is my life’s calling, 我觉得这是命数
[34:23] and it’s just… flushed down the drain. 我的梦想…已经破灭了
[34:28] What the hell’s that even mean? 你这是什么话
[34:29] I don’t think you understand. 我觉得你不懂
[34:30] My dad was a firefighter– 我爸以前是个消防员
[34:31] Your dad lived his life, right? 你爸爸过的是他的人生 对吧
[34:34] Now you’re living yours. 现在你要过好你的人生
[34:35] Hell, I get it. 我懂了
[34:37] It’s a fine thing to honor your pops by filling his shoes, 为了纪念爸爸去穿他的鞋固然不错
[34:39] but if those shoes don’t fit, 但如果鞋子不合脚
[34:43] it doesn’t mean you have to go through life barefoot. 也不意味着这一生你要赤脚而行
[34:50] Hey, where does Herrmann want this thing? 赫尔曼想把这东西放哪儿
[34:54] Up here by the door. 靠在门边上
[35:01] Okay. 好啦
[35:03] – I guess we’re done here? – Yeah. -搞定了吗 -是的
[35:05] I’ll see you later, right? 回头见 好吧
[35:08] Yeah, maybe. 好 或许吧
[35:10] Aren’t you coming to the fundraiser? 募捐会你不来吗
[35:13] You didn’t even want me at the hospital. 你当时都不想看到我在医院
[35:15] That was different. 那不一样
[35:17] Really? What’s changed? 是吗 是什么不一样了
[35:19] Well, a few days have passed. 都已经过去好几天了嘛
[35:20] Your drug tests came back clean. 药检显示你没问题
[35:22] I’m still getting a bunch of sideways looks, Casey. 但现在还是有人对我投来异样的目光 凯西
[35:25] I don’t want to deal with it. 我不想这样
[35:26] To hell with them. 去他们的
[35:28] We all know you didn’t do anything. 我们都知道事情不怪你
[35:31] Do you know that? ‘Cause I don’t. 你知道吗 我都不知道了
[35:34] I keep replaying it over and over in my head. 我一遍一遍地自己回想
[35:36] What color was the light? 信号灯是什么颜色
[35:38] Did I check the cross traffic? But I don’t know. 我检查交叉车流了吗 但是我不知道
[35:39] Cruz, listen to me. 克鲁兹 听我说
[35:43] Welch thinks you screwed up. 韦尔奇觉得是你的问题
[35:45] Who cares? 可谁管他啊
[35:46] He doesn’t know you. 他又不了解你
[35:47] But everybody at 51 does. 但是51大队的人了解你啊
[35:49] None of us have doubted you for a single second, all right? 我们从没有人对你有一丝怀疑 知道吗
[35:53] So don’t you dare start doubting yourself. 所以你不许对自己产生任何怀疑
[36:07] Thanks, man. 谢谢 老兄
[36:09] Whoa, $20 cover tonight. 进场要二十块
[36:12] I already paid. 我已经付钱了
[36:13] I just stepped out to feed the meter. 我就出去付停车费了而已
[36:15] – Is that right? – I already paid! -是吗 -我真付过钱了
[36:18] Come on… 拜托…
[36:20] – What’s up, man? – You’re good, bro. -来了 老兄 -你好 兄弟
[36:22] Thank you, man. 谢了 老兄
[36:27] Hey, Mouch. 穆奇
[36:29] Come here. 过来
[36:34] I got some bad news for you guys. 我有个不好的消息告诉大家
[36:35] Oh, no, what? 不会吧 什么事
[36:42] Casey and I… 我和凯西…
[36:45] We’re splitting up. 我们要分手了
[36:46] What? 什么
[36:47] Get out of here. 开什么玩笑
[36:50] Yeah. But, um, 真的 但是
[36:53] on the bright side, 往好处想
[36:54] I’m free to join you on Truck 81. 我可以加入81号云梯队了
[36:57] Yeah-ha-ha! 太棒了
[37:06] I know this could be tricky, but it’ll be worth the trouble. 我知道这件事不好办 但是也值了
[37:12] You’re the best lieutenant I’ve ever seen. 你是我见过的最棒的副队长
[37:14] And you’re going to make me into a better firefighter 在你的手下你会让我成为一个
[37:15] more than anyone else could. 更优秀的消防员
[37:17] Hell, yes, I am. 当然了
[37:21] Hey, to Gabby Dawson. 大家敬加比·道森
[37:23] Welcome to Truck 81, baby! 欢迎加入81号云梯队 宝贝
[37:31] Hey, uh, listen up, everybody. 大家注意一下
[37:34] I just got off the phone with chief Boden, 我刚跟博登队长通完电话
[37:36] who’s at Chicago Med right now, 他现在在芝加哥医院
[37:38] and I’m happy to report that Jason Molina 很高兴地告诉大家杰森·莫利纳
[37:43] is awake and talking with the doctors. 现在已经醒了 并且在跟医生说话
[37:47] But, um, he’s got a long recovery ahead of him, 但是他还有很长的康复之路要走
[37:50] and his family’s counting on us for the help. 他的家人还在指望我们的帮助呢
[37:53] So keep that money coming in, all right? 所以大家继续出钱出力吧
[38:22] Chief. 队长
[38:23] We heard Molina was awake. 我们听说莫利纳醒了
[38:26] Got a little something for him. 就给他带了点东西来
[38:27] Yeah, he’s up. 对 他醒了
[38:28] And he’s come clean. 他已经全招了
[38:32] He says lieutenant Welch gave him the nod. 他说是韦尔奇副队朝他点头示意的
[38:36] A signal Molina understood to mean, 对他的点头莫利纳理解的是
[38:38] “Beat 81 to the scene, come hell or high water.” “无论如何 都要好好给81队点颜色看看”
[38:42] Molina and Welch are taking the heat for this one. 这件事莫利纳和韦尔奇要负全部责任
[38:46] You’re off the hook, Cruz. 你没事了 克鲁兹
[39:01] Casey, while we have Chief Tiberg, 凯西 现在刚好泰伯队长在
[39:04] do you have an answer on Dawson? 道森的事你决定了吗
[39:08] Uh, yeah, yeah. 对 决定了
[39:10] We’d like to have Gabriela Dawson on Truck 81. 我们81云梯队愿意收下加布里埃拉·道森
[39:14] Dawson? 道森
[39:16] I thought there was some reason you didn’t want to do that. 我还以为你们因为什么不想要她呢
[39:19] Personal issues. It’s resolved now. 个人问题而已 都解决了
[39:24] Great. The spot’s hers. 那就好 那职位就给她吧
[39:40] Chief. Quick question: if Dawson’s moving over to truck, 队长 问一下 如果道森转去了云梯队
[39:45] that means there’s an opening for a paramedic, correct? 是不是说医疗队有空缺了
[39:49] Correct. 对
[39:52] Correct. 是的
[40:00] Molina… 莫利纳
[40:06] How are you feeling? 感觉如何
[40:08] I’m hanging in there. 我能撑住
[40:11] This is Daniela, my wife. 这是我妻子丹尼埃拉
[40:13] Dani, this is lieutenant Casey, of Truck 81. 丹尼 这是81号云梯队的凯西副队
[40:18] Welch and I got the two houses together. 这是我和韦尔奇动员两个消防队一起筹的
[40:21] Hopefully this is enough to get you by till Jason’s on his feet. 希望这个可以帮你直到杰森恢复
[40:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:27] He will be, too. You watch. 他会恢复的 你们瞧好吧
[40:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:41] We heard about your statement. 我们听说你都交待了
[40:43] Took balls. 那需要很大的勇气
[40:44] Yeah. But we reap what we sow, right? 是 但是自己做的事要自己承担 对吧
[40:55] So they say. 确实如此
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme