Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] When you pulled the plug on our relationship, 你说要结束我们之间的关系时
[00:03] I had to assume that I’d never see you again. 我以为我们以后都不会再见面了
[00:05] Try to imagine how tough it’s been ever since I found out 你可以想象一下 上周我有多么痛苦
[00:09] that I’m carrying your baby. 因为我发现我怀了你的孩子
[00:11] Talk to me. 跟我聊聊
[00:12] – I’m scared. – Of what? -我很害怕 -害怕什么
[00:14] – The future. – I am moving a little fast. -害怕未来 -这么做是快了点
[00:17] That’s why I want to let her know this is real. 所以我要让她觉得安心
[00:19] I should be allowed to retake the challenge test. 我也有权利重新参加测试
[00:21] And believe me, I will not fail. 而且相信我 我会通过的
[00:23] Jones’s spot is not an option for you. 琼斯的位子你不能顶
[00:25] Doesn’t 81 need a new candidate? 81大队不是需要新后备队员吗
[00:27] You can’t serve under Casey. 你不能在凯西手下工作
[00:32] Hey, what do you think about going out 你觉得下下周六
[00:33] two weeks from Saturday on one of those dinner cruises? 去游轮上吃晚餐怎么样
[00:36] This is a disaster. 糟透了
[00:38] What? 怎么了
[00:39] My firefighter test is on Friday, 我的消防员测试安排在周五
[00:40] and I just found out that Shay and I are scheduled 但我刚发现那天我和夏伊
[00:42] for a payback shift the day before 要为上次闺蜜周末
[00:44] for the girls’ weekend that we subbed out. 和我们换班的同事顶班
[00:45] I’m not gonna–I’m not gonna make it to the test. 我没法 我没法参加测试了
[00:47] Just talk to chief. 找队长说明情况
[00:50] Tell him you need to leave early that day. 告诉他那天你要早点下班
[00:51] He’ll make it work. 他会批准的
[00:52] – What if he can’t? – He will. -万一他不准呢 -他一定会同意的
[00:55] Deep breath, Gabby. 深呼吸 放轻松 加比
[00:57] You’re gonna make it to the test. 你一定能顺利参加测试的
[01:00] You’re gonna kick the test’s ass. 而且你一定能把考试干掉
[01:05] If that actually happens… 如果我真能通过
[01:08] I’m leaving 51. 就要离开51大队了
[01:11] Yeah. 是的
[01:15] I can’t imagine that. 我无法想象那会是怎样
[01:17] Neither can I. 我也是
[01:21] But it’s you and me, 但无论如何
[01:23] no matter what. 我们俩都不会变
[01:29] It’s pretty ironic. 说来挺讽刺的
[01:31] Not being able to get pregnant is part of what broke up 多年前我离婚有部分原因
[01:33] my marriage years ago. 就是因为我不能怀孕
[01:35] Ah, but, you know, that was for the best. 不过 那样做的是做好的选择
[01:38] It wasn’t a good situation. 当时我们夫妻的情况不好
[01:40] Yeah. Sorry. 抱歉
[01:41] I’m just rambling, but, uh, you know, 我不知道自己在说什么 但你知道
[01:43] I just accepted that motherhood wasn’t gonna happen for me. 我刚接受了自己不会成为母亲的现实
[01:45] So this was a really big shock. 所以这对我来说太意外了
[01:52] The truth is, I can’t stop feeling like this is a gift. 但我发自真心地觉得这是上帝恩赐的礼物
[01:57] I understand that it is complicated 我能理解情况很复杂
[01:59] and that we’re coming at it from two completely different places. 而且我们对这件事的思考角度完全不同
[02:01] Not that different. 没有那么不同
[02:04] I didn’t expect to be a father at this age either. 我也没想到这把年纪还能当爸爸
[02:07] It’s a lot to think about. 要考虑的有很多
[02:09] And I want to give you time 我会给你时间考虑
[02:11] to consider how you want to be involved or even if– 怎么看待这个孩子 就算你…
[02:14] Donna… 堂娜
[02:16] I want to be a part of this child’s life. 我想抚养这个孩子
[02:20] I have no questions about that. 这一点我非常确定
[02:23] Then you will be, of course. 那你一定可以
[02:32] New union bylaws? 新的工会章程吗
[02:33] No, this is a list of the items that will be available 不 这是我本周六庭院旧货特卖会
[02:36] at my yard sale this Saturday. 出售的货物清单
[02:38] Deals aplenty. 品种繁多 物美价廉哦
[02:40] What is a “makiyakinabe”? “玉子烧锅”是什么东西
[02:41] A rectangular pan, used for cooking japanese omelets, 一种用来做日式煎蛋的长方形平底锅
[02:45] in good to egg-celent condition. 能做出很好吃的多层玉子烧哦
[02:48] Hey, everybody, this is Rick Newhouse. 各位 这是里克·纽豪斯
[02:51] He’ll be joining us on squad to replace Clarke. 他将加入救援队 顶替克拉克的位子
[02:53] – Good to meet you guys. – Hi, Newhouse. Where you from? -你们好 -你好 纽豪斯 你从哪调来的
[02:55] Last job was Squad 6, south side. 以前我在南边的6号救援队工作
[02:57] But I’m real happy to be here. 不过我很荣幸来到这里
[02:59] Heard some great things about this crew. 听说过很多这支消防队的事迹
[03:00] Welcome. 欢迎
[03:03] Do we tell him 我们应该告诉他
[03:04] the “new guy at 51” job is jinxed? “51号消防队新人必倒霉”的魔咒吗
[03:07] Maybe he’ll be the one to break the streak. 也许他会成为打破魔咒的那个呢
[03:11] Test is in five days, huh? 还有五天就考试了 对吧
[03:14] Must have blocked it out. 你一定准备好了吧
[03:16] One second I feel 100% ready, and the next I’m panicking. 我时而觉得完全准备好了 时而又觉得很慌
[03:19] Well, here’s a possible solution– 给你指条明路
[03:21] You could just not take it. 别去考试就行了
[03:24] Sorry. You know I support you. 我开玩笑的 你知道我支持你
[03:26] I just–what am I going to do without you? 但我不知道没有你我该怎么办
[03:28] It’s one thing to go a few shifts, 偶尔换一两次班没关系
[03:30] but you’re my lead, my P.I.C. 但你是我的领导 我的队长
[03:32] Look, you don’t need me around telling you what to do. 你能独当一面 不需要我指导你怎么做
[03:35] And even if I do take the test, 而且就算我通过了考试
[03:35] it’s not like I’m gonna leave your life. 我们也还会是好朋友
[03:38] I know that, but with the new job, the new hub… 我知道 但你有了新工作 大家都庆贺
[03:43] Bub, all the new hubbub around you becoming a firefighter, 欢呼 庆贺欢呼你当上了消防员
[03:47] you know, the excitement, you know? 那多令人兴奋啊 你知道吗
[03:49] Meanwhile, I’ll just still be here– 不像我还是在这里
[03:52] Same old same old. 日复一日的老样子
[03:53] Stop jinxing me, okay? I haven’t passed the test yet. 别把我捧太高 我还没通过考试呢
[03:56] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61– 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[03:59] Man injured, 4107 Logan Drive. 有人受伤 地点罗根大道4107号
[04:14] Big branch got caught in the chipper. 有根大树枝在削片机里卡住了
[04:15] Ross tried to kick it loose, but it snagged his pants 罗斯想把它踢开 没想到树枝勾到了他的裤脚
[04:17] and pulled him in. 把他拉了进去
[04:17] How far? 他卡进去多久了
[04:18] I tried to turn it off, when you guys showed up, but– 你们来的时候 我刚把机器关掉 但…
[04:24] Please get me out of here. 求求你们 救我出去
[04:34] Hold it! 慢着
[04:35] You sure this thing is shut down? 你确定机器已经关闭了吗
[04:37] Turned off the ignition myself. 我亲自关了发动机
[04:38] That’s not good enough. 那还不够
[04:39] Herrmann, disconnect the battery. 赫尔曼 把电源切断
[04:40] – Don’t need any more surprises. – Got it, Chief. -不能再出意外了 -明白 队长
[04:44] We need to remove the housing to access the feed roller. 我们必须打开外壳 才能看到进料轮的情况
[04:46] – Newhouse! – Got ’em. -纽豪斯 -明白
[04:48] Let’s get to work. 开始干活
[04:52] Power’s off, Chief. 电源已切断 队长
[04:55] Okay, you take the lead on this. 这次由你负责指挥
[04:56] Ross? Ross, I know that this hurts, 罗斯 罗斯 我知道你很疼
[04:59] but you’re gonna have to try to stay still. 但你必须尽量保持不动
[05:00] Just tell me– am I gonna lose my legs? 告诉我 我会失去双腿吗
[05:03] Ross, Ross, we’re gonna get you out, okay? 罗斯 罗斯 我们一定会把你救出来的
[05:06] We need you to take long, deep breaths. 你先深呼吸
[05:12] – What do you think? – One leg’s bleeding out. -你怎么看 -一条腿严重出血
[05:15] I’m gonna place a tourniquet, get a line in. 我需要止血带 拿一条过来
[05:17] I need you to go to the ambo, hang two bags of fluid 还需要去救护车上 拿两包输液过来
[05:18] and put blood tubing on one of them. 其中一包插上导血管
[05:20] Copy that. 明白
[05:21] The feed wheel is hydraulic. 进料轮是液压式的
[05:22] We’re gonna need to power this on to lift it. 我们必须启动电源才能把它抬起来
[05:24] No, we can’t risk starting the motor again. 不行 我们不能再冒险启动发动机
[05:25] It could pull his leg farther in. 可能会把他的腿拉到更里面
[05:27] If we take out the motor and disconnect the bearing guides, 如果我们把发动机拿出来 再切断轴承
[05:28] we can move him manually. 然后就能手动把他救出来
[05:30] Let’s do it. 就这么办
[05:34] – Fluids are good to go. – Great, thanks. -输液准备好了 -太好了 谢谢
[05:36] Ross, you’re doing great. 罗斯 你表现得很棒
[05:39] How we doing, Kelly? 你们怎么样 凯利
[05:40] We’re almost there. 快好了
[05:44] – Ready, Casey? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 凯西 -好了
[05:46] Got it. Ready, on three. 好的 准备 数到三
[05:49] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[05:53] All right, on three. 好了 数到三
[05:54] One, two, three. 一二三
[06:03] You took the lead on this one. I’ll drive. 你负责这个人 我来开车
[06:10] It’s the crew from Austin. 是奥斯丁的那伙人
[06:15] Hey, how’s it going, 51? Trimming trees? 怎么样 51号消防队 在修剪树枝吗
[06:19] It was a crazy call, actually. 其实是一次惊险的出警
[06:20] Guy was stuck halfway through a wood chipper. 一个人被卡在木材切削机里了
[06:22] Yeah? You get him out alive? 是吗 把他活着救出来了吗
[06:24] Damn straight we did. 当然了
[06:25] – Hey, Welch. – Hey, Casey. -韦尔奇 -凯西
[06:29] Hey, I was sorry to hear about your candidate, 你的后备队员 琼斯队长的女儿的事我听说了
[06:31] Chief Jones’s daughter, man. 深表遗憾 兄弟
[06:32] That’s–it’s a terrible thing. 真是太不幸了
[06:35] Yeah. It was. 是啊
[06:37] Speaking of candidates, I heard your paramedic Dawson 说到后备队员 我听说你们的医护人员道森
[06:39] was near the top of her academy class. 成绩在班上名列前茅
[06:41] You know, she might be headed our way if she passes the test. 如果她通过测试 可能来我们这边
[06:46] Dawson’s the best. You’d be lucky to get her. 道森是最棒的 她过去算你走运
[06:49] Oh, yeah, you think? 你觉得是吗
[06:51] Even after what you went through with Jones’s daughter? 就算你经历了琼斯的女儿那种事
[06:54] – What does that mean? – Oh, nothing, man. -这话什么意思 -没什么
[06:56] Just tends to be a lot of drama. That’s all. 只是好像有很多闹剧 仅此而已
[06:57] Traffic accident, north Damen… 交通事故 达曼街北部
[06:59] Hey, Lieu, we’re back in. Accident on Damen. 副队 我们得出发了 达曼街发生事故
[07:04] Hey, let’s grab a beer soon, all right? 回头一起喝啤酒 好吗
[07:09] Guy’s the scourge on the C.F.D. 他就是芝加哥消防局的灾难
[07:11] That whole house is. 他们整个消防队都是
[07:24] Yard sale, this Saturday… 庭院旧货出售 本周六
[07:26] Deals aplenty. 商品众多
[07:27] Cool. I’ll take a look. 好 我会去看看的
[07:30] Whoa. Those all incident reports? 那些是事故报告吗
[07:33] Nah, it’s for my other gig. 不 是另外一份活的
[07:35] What do you do? 什么活儿
[07:36] I work for my cousin doing skip tracing… 我为我表哥工作 逃债追踪…
[07:39] Uh, finding people. 就是找人
[07:41] Process serving and judgment recovery mostly, 大部分情况下是警告和收债
[07:43] but sometimes it get jazzy. 有时候也会很刺激
[07:44] Yeah? Jazzy, huh? 刺激啊
[07:48] This is that tea I was telling you about. 这就是我跟你提到的茶
[07:51] Has a nice kick of ginger. 有很香的生姜味
[07:53] Ooh. Oh, yeah. Like it already. 是啊 我已经喜欢上了
[07:57] Thank you, Connie. 谢谢 康妮
[07:59] My pleasure. 不客气
[08:07] You know Connie? 你认识康妮吗
[08:08] Yeah. Well, I met her this morning. 是啊 今早认识的
[08:11] What? 怎么了
[08:15] I’ve never seen that woman smile in my life. 我这辈子这是第一次见她笑
[08:27] Hey, uh, when are you gonna propose? 你什么时候打算求婚
[08:29] Because I’ve almost let the cat 因为我差点说漏嘴了
[08:30] out of the bag, like, once already. 其实已经说漏一次了
[08:31] – Shh. – I’m terrible with secrets. -嘘 -我真的不会保密
[08:33] Well, you might have mentioned that 我开始让你当我的泡妞搭档时
[08:35] before I made you my wingman. 你就该提到这点吧
[08:37] – Wing–wingwoman, whatever. – Whatever. -泡妞女搭档 随便啦 -随便啦
[08:39] – It’s too late now. – Come here. -现在太迟了 -来
[08:43] I was thinking about doing it 我打算在下下周六
[08:44] two weeks from Saturday. 向她求婚的
[08:46] I was thinking about one of those river cruises. 我在考虑去游轮上求婚
[08:49] Could be the perfect setup. 这个方案堪称完美
[08:51] She’s so distracted with the firefighter test. 她现在刚好忙活消防员测试的事无暇去想
[08:53] – River cruise. – Shh. -去游轮上 -嘘
[08:56] What is wrong with a river cruise? 去游轮有问题吗
[09:00] Nothing…much. Just– 没什么 只是…
[09:02] Anyhow, did you get a chance to talk to her father? 总之 你有没有跟她父亲谈过
[09:04] No. Her parents are in the Dominican Republic 没有 她父母还要在多米尼加共和国
[09:06] for the next few months. 待好几个月呢
[09:08] Her family is important to her. 她的家人对她来说很重要
[09:09] I can’t ask for their blessing on a phone call. 我不能在电话里征求他们同意
[09:12] What are you gonna do? 你要怎么做
[09:13] Because you got to figure it out. 因为你必须想明白
[09:14] Shay, remain calm, but you’re never gonna believe 夏伊 要镇定 但你绝对想不到
[09:16] who’s outside asking for you. 谁在外面找你
[09:29] Leslie. 莱斯利
[09:31] Stay right there. I’m calling the police. 待在这里别动 我去报警
[09:41] You want me to talk to Devon? I have plenty to say. 你要我和戴文谈谈吗 我有很多话要说
[09:43] No, I got it. 没关系 交给我
[09:54] I don’t blame you for being furious, 你生气我不怪你
[09:56] – and if you call the cops– – Look, you’re gonna pay me -如果你要报警 -你要把你偷走的
[09:57] and my roommates back every dime you stole. 都还给我还有我室友
[10:00] I can get you back some of the stuff, 我可以帮你弄回一些东西
[10:02] and I’ll pay what I can. 我会尽力偿还的
[10:04] There’s no excuse for what I did, Les. 我的所作所为没有借口 莱斯
[10:05] You need to return what you stole, Devon. 你得归还你偷走的一切 戴文
[10:11] Can we meet up later and talk? 我们能回头见面谈谈吗
[10:14] When you have something to return. 等你要还东西的时候吧
[10:15] Okay, that’s fair. 好吧 很公平
[10:16] So you’re not gonna call the cops? 你不报警吗
[10:17] Look, if she goes to jail, we’ll never get anything back. 如果她进监狱 我们的东西就要不回来了
[10:27] For the father, 对父亲来说
[10:28] bonding can begin right at birth. 联络感情可以从出生时开始
[10:33] Hey, Chief. This, uh– 队长 这…
[10:41] I– 我…
[10:42] – What do you want, Mills? – Uh, just– -什么事 米尔斯 -我是来
[10:45] I wanted to hand over squad time sheets and– 我是来递交队里的考勤表的
[10:49] Uh, sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[10:54] Uh, you want me to close the blinds? 需要我关上百叶窗吗
[10:55] It’s not like that, Mills. 不是那样的 米尔斯
[10:57] Okay. Sure. 好吧
[11:10] There you are. 你在这里啊
[11:25] Is there any chance you might want to lie still 你想不想躺在消防车车库里
[11:29] and let me drag you across the apparatus floor? 让我拖一拖你
[11:31] I think you’re, like, just about dummy weight. 我觉得你和假人体重差不多
[11:34] No. I’d rather not. 我不愿意
[11:36] Wouldn’t be good for my tough-lieutenant rep. 这不利于我硬汉副队的形象
[11:39] – Is that your rep? – Mm-hmm. -那是你的形象吗 -是啊
[11:40] I thought it was hot lieutenant. 我还以为是性感副队呢
[11:41] – Hey, I’m not playing dummy. – Darn it. -我可不要扮假人 -可恶
[11:45] Listen, um, I ran into Tommy Welch from Austin 木材切削机那起出警 你们离开后
[11:48] after you guys left the wood chipper run. 我碰到了奥斯丁的汤米·韦尔奇
[11:50] – Uh, who’s that? – Truck lieutenant. -那是谁 -云梯队副队长
[11:53] I guess Austin is looking for a candidate. 我想奥斯丁那边需要后备队员
[11:55] Oh, yeah? What’s Welch like? 是吗 韦尔奇怎么样
[11:57] He’s a little tough. 他是个硬汉
[12:00] Babe, I can handle tough. 亲爱的 我能应付硬汉
[12:02] Of course you can. The thing is… 你当然可以 问题是
[12:04] Austin got their first female firefighter last year, 奥斯丁去年接受了第一位女性消防员
[12:07] and she barely lasted two weeks. 她都没撑到两周
[12:09] Filed some grievance against the guys in the house. 就对消防局里的人提出了不满
[12:12] Well, we both know that there can be two sides to that story. 我们都知道那故事可能有两面
[12:17] True enough. 是啊
[12:19] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61– 81号云梯 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[12:22] boat accident, Michigan Avenue bridge and Riverwalk. 船只事故 密歇根大道大桥和滨河步道交汇处
[12:25] I hear diving’s your specialty. 听说你很擅长潜水
[12:27] Check it out and let me know. 一会儿你自己看看吧
[12:29] Battalion 25 to main– I’m gonna need additional 25大队呼叫总部 需要往滨河步道码头
[12:31] ambo units dispatched to Riverwalk Pier. 派遣更多救护车
[12:33] – Yeah. – I was guiding her in. -好的 -我在引导船靠岸
[12:34] All of a sudden, the captain just accelerated, 可突然 船长就加速了
[12:37] took out the dock. 驶离了码头
[12:38] – Hey! You all right? – Hurry! -你们没事吧 -快点
[12:40] We don’t know how much longer we can hold him. 我们不知道还能拖住他多长时间
[12:43] Are there any more in the water? 水里还有人吗
[12:44] Just Dennis, but his leg is stuck. 只有丹尼斯 但他的腿被卡住了
[12:45] We can’t pull him up. 我们没法把他拉上来
[12:47] Otis, charge a four-inch line. 奥蒂斯 准备好直径四英寸的绳子
[12:49] Cruz, let’s get the aerial across to the boat. 克鲁兹 把云梯驾到船那边去
[12:51] Herrmann and Mouch, get aboard and help the victims. 赫尔曼和穆奇 你们上去解救受困者
[12:54] Guys, it’s 25 feet deep here. Let’s get a ladder, 这里水深7.62米 拿个梯子来
[12:56] secure it to the wall, 靠在墙上
[12:57] and have tools ready to bring down to us, all right? 准备好往下送的工具 明白了吗
[12:59] Let’s go. 开始吧
[13:26] His leg must be caught on something. 他的腿一定是卡在了什么地方
[13:29] We tried to pull him up, but we can’t. 我们试过拉他上来 但是拉不动
[13:30] We got him now. 我们扶住他了
[13:32] Okay, guys, we’re gonna bring you in, okay? 你们两个来这边吧 好吗
[13:39] Paramedic’s on their way. 医务人员在路上了
[13:41] Broken leg! 腿断了
[13:42] You see the captain around? 你看到船长了吗
[13:44] Maybe he abandoned ship. 说不定他弃船而去了
[13:45] Captain’s always the last one off. 船长总是最后一个下船的
[13:51] Hey, I’m gonna go down and have a look. 我下去看看怎么回事
[13:59] I don’t see anybody. 没看到人
[14:02] There. 在那里
[14:07] Fire department. Open up! 我们是消防局的 把门打开
[14:09] Hey! Fire department! Can you hear us? 我们是消防局的 听到了吗
[14:19] Taking a little midday booze cruise, are you? 大白天的酒喝多了吧 兄弟
[14:22] Let’s go, pal. 走吧 伙计
[14:27] I see the problem! 我发现问题了
[14:29] His leg is wedged between the bracing and the piling. 他的腿卡在支架和桩子之间了
[14:32] We’re gonna need an extra set of hands and a halligan. 我们得多叫个人来 再拿个铁铤
[14:38] Mills! 米尔斯
[14:43] We need you to hang on to Dennis when we go back under, 我们下水的时候 你负责扶好丹尼斯
[14:45] – all right? – Yeah, copy that. -好吗 -明白
[14:51] He’s showing signs of hypothermia. 他开始出现低体温症状了
[14:53] You got five minutes. 你只有五分钟时间
[14:54] Got it. 好的
[15:09] – All right! – Pull him up. -行了 -拉他上去吧
[15:11] Give me your hand, Tony. 把你手给我 托尼
[15:12] Pull him up! 拉他上去
[15:15] We’re good. 好了
[15:22] Me thinks the jolly captain here needs a breathalyzer test. 该给这位晕乎乎的船长来个酒精测试
[15:25] The hell I do. 老子才不用
[15:26] – Casey. – Yeah. -凯西 -好
[15:28] How fast can you tie a handcuff knot? 你打个手铐结需要多长时间
[15:30] About 2 1/2 seconds, Chief. 大概2秒半 队长
[15:32] Do it. 上吧
[15:40] Hey, you guys ever find that captain? 你们找到那个船长了吗
[15:42] Do the honors. 不客气
[15:44] He’s all yours. 交给你了
[15:47] Get up. 起来
[15:50] See ya. 回见
[16:01] Nice job getting that guy out of the water. 你把那人从水里救了出来 真厉害
[16:03] You and Newhouse worked well together. 你跟纽豪斯合作很愉快嘛
[16:05] Yeah. 是啊
[16:08] What are you gonna do about Devon? 戴文的事你打算怎么处理
[16:13] I told you. I’m gonna get our stuff back. 我说过了 我要把东西要回来
[16:20] Trust me, I’m not carrying a torch for this girl, all right? 我对这女的没一点好感 放心吧
[16:23] If she doesn’t get our stuff back soon, 她要是不把东西尽快还回来
[16:25] I’m gonna call the cops. 我就报警
[16:26] Just don’t let her use this to get close to you again. 别让她以这事为借口再接近你了
[16:29] I won’t. 不会的
[16:34] I got to go. I told Dawson I’d run a quick errand with her. 我得走了 跟道森约好一起去办事
[16:45] Hey, thanks for doing this. 谢谢你陪我来
[16:47] Yeah, you know I love a good detour. 没事 你知道我喜欢散步
[16:50] Hey, guys. Hi. 你们好
[16:52] Hey, we’re from 51. I’m Dawson, Shay. 我们是51号消防队的 我叫道森 她叫夏伊
[16:56] How’s it going? 大家好
[16:59] You ladies need something? 你们有何贵干
[17:01] Um, well, we were just on our way back from an errand, 这个…我们正要出去办点事
[17:04] and I wanted to introduce myself 我就想顺路过来自我介绍一下
[17:05] because I’m about to take the firefighter test. 因为我准备参加消防员考试
[17:08] And, uh, I guess lieutenant Welch 韦尔奇副队应该已经听说
[17:11] heard I might land at the house if I pass, 如果我通过了可能会来这里
[17:13] which would be cool. 我很期待
[17:17] Deal me out of this hand. I’ll go get the lieutenant. 这一局别算我了 我去叫副队
[17:20] Okay, I mean, only if he’s not busy– 好吧 要是他有时间…
[17:34] So which one of you is Dawson? 你们俩谁是道森
[17:37] That’d be me. Nice to meet you, Lieutenant. 是我 很高兴认识你 副队
[17:41] Friendly place you got here, Lieutenant. 你们这的人可真热情啊 副队
[17:45] You know, as you probably heard, 这个嘛 你可能也听说了
[17:46] our past experience with a female firefighter 上次我们这儿来女消防员的时候
[17:48] wasn’t real positive. 不是特别愉快
[17:50] So I’m sure you can understand if we’re not thrilled 所以现在上头再硬派一个过来
[17:52] about the chief forcing another one down our throat. 我们不太愿意也是情有可原
[17:58] Didn’t realize it was against your will. 没想到你们不愿意我过来
[18:04] Oops. 真不巧
[18:06] Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. 那么 多谢你们的热烈欢迎
[18:08] But, uh, it’s time for us to go start our periods. 我们得去值班了
[18:21] If I’m lucky enough to pass the test 如果我有幸通过考试
[18:23] and I do wind up here at Austin, 也刚好被分配到了奥斯丁的话
[18:25] I hope I’ll change your mind. 希望能让你们改变主意
[18:32] Anybody got any big plans over the next 48? 之后两天你们有什么计划吗
[18:34] Nah, Cindy just called and said Lee Henry came home 辛迪打电话说李·亨利带着一头虱子
[18:37] with head lice, so there’s that. 回家了 这算计划吗
[18:39] You guys hear Newhouse is a skip tracer in his off hours? 你们知道吗 纽豪斯业余时间还当调查员呢
[18:43] Sounds kind of like a private investigator. 听着有点像私家侦探啊
[18:45] – He does some real jazzy stuff. – Yeah? -据说有时候还挺刺激 -是吗
[18:48] Why is everybody falling all over themselves with this guy? 这人到底有什么魅力 你们都神魂颠倒的
[18:51] Whatever happened to proving yourself? 证明自己不是最重要吗
[18:55] You’re jealous. 你这是嫉妒
[18:58] It’s new-kid-in-town syndrome. 这属于”对新人不爽综合征”
[18:59] Even Connie’s walking around mooning over this guy, 连康妮都对他笑脸相迎
[19:02] and you, sir, are jealous. 而你 嫉妒了
[19:04] Get out of here. 给老子滚粗
[19:06] Now you’re going on a date with her? 你现在还要跟她去约会
[19:07] Give me a break. She’s not good for you. 你饶了我吧 就她也配
[19:10] Why can’t you see that? 你怎么就不懂啊
[19:13] You have to know Devon’s playing you. 戴文她在玩你啊
[19:15] She said she has some of our stuff to return. 她说会还我们一些东西
[19:17] I told her I’d meet her for a drink at Molly’s. 我跟她说在莫利酒吧见面
[19:19] You know? What’s wrong with that? 这有什么错吗
[19:20] You’re meeting up with Devon? 你要跟戴文见面吗
[19:23] – Devon, the hoodlum, Devon? – Yes. -就那个无赖小偷戴文吗 -对
[19:25] She showed up. 她今天来了
[19:26] She says she wants to make things right. 说想弥补一下
[19:28] – I’m just trying– – Does she still have my viper helmet? -我只是…-我的毒蛇头盔还在吗
[19:31] Because that is the only way things will ever be right again. 不然我永远不会原谅她的
[19:34] Look, I am doing my best. 我已经在努力了
[19:37] I am trying to get back what she stole from all of us, okay? 我想把她偷走的东西全部拿回来
[19:40] So can you just give me a little credit 你们能不能别这么咄咄逼人
[19:42] that I’m not a complete dupe? 我没你们想的那么白痴
[19:50] How did that just get turned around on us? 这事怎么就成咱俩的错了
[19:54] Check your phone again. 再看看你的手机
[19:56] I did two seconds ago. No message. 两秒前刚看了 没短信
[19:59] I gave a hoodlum a second shot. I’m an idiot, and I know it. 我给了那个小偷第二次机会 我真蠢
[20:02] Feel free to tell me anyhow, though. 你可以再多骂我几句
[20:04] Hey, not gonna happen, lady. 听着 我绝对不会骂你
[20:06] My favorite part about you is that under your crusty, 我最喜欢你的一点就是 虽然脾气不好
[20:09] bitter exterior lies an eternal optimist. 外表冷漠 但内心永远乐观积极
[20:11] You give all us fools second chances when we screw up, 我们这群蠢货闯出祸来 你总会给我们机会补救
[20:13] and that is why we love you. 所以大家都爱你
[20:16] Seriously, what am I gonna do without you? 说真的 要是没了你我可怎么办
[20:19] You’ll be fine. I promise. 你会没事的 我保证
[20:22] You cannot work at Austin. 你不能去奥斯丁工作
[20:25] What if I don’t have a choice? 如果我别无选择呢
[20:26] No, there’s got to be another place. 不 肯定还有其他选择
[20:29] Hey, we’ve been working with guys since we started in C.F.D. 自从加入芝加哥消防局 我们一直在跟男人共事
[20:32] Yeah, we had to prove ourselves every day 每天都要证明自己
[20:34] and let plenty of stuff roll off our backs, but I can handle that. 不断解决麻烦 放心 我能应付
[20:38] This place is different. I know you felt it too. 那里不同 我知道你也感觉到了
[20:40] It’s stone age. 那里简直愚昧落后
[20:42] Shay. 夏伊
[20:45] You just say the word, and I will kick her ass. 只要你开口 我一定给她点颜色看看
[20:48] Looks like somebody else already did. 好像已经有别人这么做了
[20:51] My truck broke down for the umpteenth time, 我的车又坏了
[20:54] and they towed it off with my cell phone inside. 我手机还在里面车就被拖走了
[21:05] You brought it back. 你送回来了
[21:06] The guys I gave it to couldn’t sell it. 这东西根本没人买
[21:08] Turns out it’s a knockoff, only worth a few bucks. 是高仿的 就值几块钱
[21:17] It’s not much, but it’s a start. 虽然不多 但最起码是个开始
[21:25] I’m not trying to make excuses, 我不是想找借口
[21:26] but I want you to know why I did what I did. 但我想让你知道我为什么那么做
[21:34] I got a call my dad was in jail in San Antonio, 有人打电话跟我说我爸在圣安东尼奥进监狱了
[21:37] and I panicked. 我吓坏了
[21:39] I mean, maybe the guy drinks too much, but he’s a decent man. 他虽然酗酒 但人不坏
[21:41] And he saved my ass more times than I can count when I was a kid. 而且我小时候他也帮过我很多次
[21:45] I knew I needed to get him out, 我知道我得把他弄出来
[21:47] so I did the stupidest thing I have ever done. 所以才做了有史以来最蠢的事
[21:51] So I took that stuff from you and your roommates 我从你和你室友那里拿东西
[21:53] and put together bail. 是想卖钱筹保释金
[22:00] You’re my witness. 你当我的证人吧
[22:01] I’m swearing right here right now, 我此时此刻发誓
[22:03] I will get every bit of the money I owe 我会把欠莱斯利和她室友的每一分钱
[22:05] back to Leslie and her roommates. 都还给他们
[22:07] If I’m your witness, you better make good. 如果让我做见证人 你最好好好赔偿
[22:10] I will. 我会的
[22:13] I promise. 我保证
[22:18] That was so much fun. 玩得太开心了
[22:22] Hey, Wallace. 华莱士
[22:25] Is everything okay? 有什么事吗
[22:26] I was just wondering if you had a minute to talk, 你有没有时间 我想跟你谈谈
[22:28] but I can–I can see that you’re busy, so… 看得出来你很忙 所以
[22:31] – No. – It can wait. -我不忙 -可以等等再说
[22:33] Really. 是吗
[22:35] Hey, you guys. I’ll meet you at Terry’s, okay? 姐妹们 我们泰瑞酒吧见好吗
[22:37] See you there. 一会儿见
[22:42] So what’s on your mind? 你想说什么
[22:45] I just wanted to say… 我想跟你说
[22:48] Of course, I’ve been thinking a lot… 当然 这件事我…
[22:52] about all this. And, uh… 考虑很久了…
[22:58] Yeah. 是吗
[22:59] – Yeah. – Yeah. -对 -好吧
[23:03] I believe the best thing for the– 我觉得最好…
[23:07] I believe the best thing for this baby would be 我觉得我跟你结婚
[23:09] if you and I got married. 对宝宝来说最好
[23:12] If you and I were husband and wife, I could support you 如果我们成了夫妻 我就可以从经济上
[23:16] and the child, both of you, 照顾你和孩子
[23:17] financially without any additional… 而不用什么繁琐的…
[23:22] documentation. 手续
[23:25] I also believe that it would be a much more stable environment 我还觉得这样可以给宝宝一个
[23:27] for the child, so… 更加稳定的成长环境…
[23:36] Was…that a proposal? 你这是 求婚吗
[23:40] Yes. Yes, it is. 对 是求婚
[23:45] Then, uh, my answer is no. 那 我拒绝
[23:49] No way. 不行
[24:15] Hey, morning, Chief. 早 队长
[24:17] Hey, what’s up? 有事吗
[24:19] Uh, I don’t want to bug you, 不好意思打扰了
[24:21] but you said you’d check on bringing relief in early tomorrow 但是你说你会看看明早谁来代班
[24:23] since the firefighter’s test is tomorrow. 消防员测试明天举行
[24:25] Uh, sorry, I meant to let you know. 不好意思 忘记跟你说了
[24:26] Connie’s already lined it up. You’re good to go. 康妮都安排好了 你去就行
[24:28] Oh, great. Thanks. 太好了 谢谢
[24:32] Hey, any chance you know Laura Chiapetta over at 77? 对了 你认识77号消防队的劳拉·切佩塔吗
[24:35] Because I heard that she was on truck there 我听说她是那里的云梯队员
[24:37] and dated the lieutenant, kind of under the radar. 跟副队交往 有点偷偷摸摸
[24:39] – And so I was thinking maybe… – Yes, I know Laura. -我就想可能… -我认识劳拉
[24:42] She and lieutenant Kent started fighting during calls. 她跟肯特副队出勤期间吵架
[24:45] Relationship went south. He got kicked to another house. 因此分手 他也被调到另一个消防队了
[24:50] You want to know who took the heat for all of it? 你知道整件事的责任在谁头上吗
[24:53] The chief who let it happen. 任由事情发生的队长
[24:57] You become a firefighter, Dawson, 如果你想做消防员 道森
[24:59] you cannot stay at 51. 你就不能待在51号消防队
[25:03] I thought it was worth one more shot. 我觉得值得再试试
[25:06] – I wish Laura had told me the end of that story. – Dawson… -要是劳拉告诉我故事的结尾就好了 -道森
[25:12] Are you ready for your test? 准备好参加测试了吗
[25:14] Yes, sir. I believe I am. 是的 准备好了
[25:17] Good. 那就好
[25:20] That boat accident just kind of turned me off 之前那起游轮事故让我觉得
[25:22] to the whole proposal-on-a-cruise idea. 游轮上求婚不是什么好主意
[25:24] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[25:25] Didn’t realize you were the one proposing. 没想到到你是求婚的那个啊
[25:27] Hey, Smokey. 斯莫奇
[25:29] It’s just that I have to hear about it all the time, 我一直听说这种事发生
[25:31] so I got skin in the game. 所以感觉身临其境
[25:33] What about a hot-air balloon ride over the lake? 乘热气球在湖面上怎么样
[25:35] I don’t know. 不知道
[25:37] All right, never mind on the hot-air balloon idea. 好吧 乘热气球这个点子当我没说
[25:40] I got a lot more where that came from. 我点子多着呢
[25:43] Hey, did you figure out what to do with Dawson’s dad? 你想好怎么处理道森她爸爸那边了吗
[25:46] Yeah. 想好了
[25:47] I did. 真的
[25:50] Hey, thanks for coming by, Antonio. 谢谢你过来 安东尼奥
[25:53] – You didn’t have to rush over here. – Yeah, I did. -你不用这么急赶过来的 -当然用得着
[25:56] When you said this was on the sly, 你说不要声张时
[25:57] I figured out right away what you’re up to. 我马上就猜到你想干什么了
[26:00] – You did? – Sure. -是吗 -当然了
[26:01] We’re talking surprise party, right, 你想办个惊喜派对对吗
[26:03] if Gabby passes the test? 等加比通过测试后庆祝
[26:05] Uh, that’s a great idea, 这主意确实不错
[26:08] but, uh, no, actually. 不过我想说的不是这个
[26:14] I know your parents are out of town, 我知道现在你父母外出了
[26:16] so I’m coming to you, 所以我才来找你
[26:18] because I think your sister 因为我觉得你妹妹
[26:20] is the most amazing woman I’ve ever met, 是我一生中遇到的最棒的女人
[26:22] and I-I’d like to ask for her hand in marriage, 我想让她嫁给我
[26:25] but, uh, I wanted to get your blessing first. 但是我想先得到你的祝福
[26:34] Seriously, bro? 你认真的吗 兄弟
[26:36] You couldn’t do this the right way 你就不能等到我父母回来
[26:37] and wait for my father to get back? 然后再好好想想怎么办吗
[26:39] Because I can tell you now, in my culture, if someone– 我告诉你 按照我们的文化 如果…
[26:46] I’m messing with you, man. Of course you got my blessing. 我逗你玩呢 我当然会祝福你们
[26:49] Damn, Antonio! 我去 安东尼奥
[26:51] Hey, you know me–I hit them when they’re on the ropes. 你知道我 有机会不玩白不玩
[26:55] I’m gonna get you back. 我一定会报仇的
[26:55] No holds barred when we’re family. 一家人怎么玩都不为过
[26:57] – That’s how the Dawsons play. – Yeah, I’ve noticed. -道森家的人都这样 -我也注意到了
[27:00] Look at this. I’m thrilled for the both of you, man. 真是好事 我为你们两个高兴
[27:05] So he kissed his wife good-bye, 他就吻别了妻子
[27:07] heads off to work, and vanished, right? 去上班 然后就失踪了
[27:08] Police have no leads. 警方毫无头绪
[27:10] But his wife tells us that he likes old cars, 但是他妻子跟我们说他喜欢旧车
[27:12] specifically mustangs. 尤其是野马
[27:14] So me and my cousin–we start looking through classifieds 所以我跟我哥们就开始在临近几个州的
[27:16] in neighboring states. 分类广告中找
[27:17] Sure enough, that’s how we found him, 当然 我们找到人了
[27:19] buying a stripped-down, candy-apple red 他在爱荷华市买了辆1967年款的
[27:21] 1967 Shelby in Iowa City. 大红色简易福特野马
[27:25] Yeah, the guy moved there, changed his last name, 那个家伙搬到爱荷华 改名换姓
[27:27] and even married another woman. 还又结婚了
[27:28] – You’re kidding. – No. -开玩笑吧 -不是玩笑
[27:30] Oh, great move, though, getting him with the car. 这招不错 通过车的线索找到他
[27:32] Seems pretty common sense to me. 我看这就是常识
[27:43] You, uh, need help finding something? 你要找什么东西吗
[27:44] Oh, no, man, just scoping out the snack situation here. 不是 就是看看我们有什么零食
[27:48] Well, let me know if you have any questions 要是有关于51号消防队的任何问题
[27:50] about anything here at 51. 尽管找我
[27:51] I’m happy to help. 我乐意帮忙
[27:52] Cool. Will do. 好 没问题
[27:55] Where you from, Mills? 你是哪里人 米尔斯
[27:57] Mount Greenwood. My dad was on squad out there. 蒙特格林伍德 我爸以前是那里的消防员
[28:01] Nice neighborhood. 那里不错
[28:02] Yeah, my mom is from Humboldt Park, 我妈是洪堡公园的
[28:05] so I spent a lot of time there too. 所以我也在那里待过很长时间
[28:07] – Right. – How about you? -是吗 -你呢
[28:08] I grew up in Roseland. 我是在罗斯兰德长大的
[28:09] Wow. That is a tough part of town. 那里可是多事之地啊
[28:11] – You go back there often? – All the time. -你经常回去吗 -当然
[28:14] I mean, people hear that name, they react like it’s a war zone. 可能大家一听名字就会想到那里整天打打杀杀
[28:17] But it’s a neighborhood… filled with good people. 但是那里 街坊邻居都是好人
[28:21] Your second job– 你的第二职业
[28:24] How much do you need to know about someone to find them? 要找一个人需要知道多少信息
[28:26] Why? You got a case for us? 怎么了 要我们帮你找人吗
[28:28] No, no, just, uh… 不是不是 就是…
[28:30] It sounds like interesting work. 找人听上去很有意思
[28:32] All right. 好吧
[28:38] Got something for you. 有东西给你
[28:42] Oh, my gods. 苍天啊
[28:45] Ah, your viper helmet. 你的毒蛇机头盔
[28:47] How did she get it back? 她怎么找回来的
[28:48] I can’t believe any collector would just buy this 竟然会有收藏者买到手后
[28:51] – and then let it go. – Hmm. She found a way. -又转手了 -她自有办法
[28:55] Thank you. 谢了
[29:00] Hey. 500 bucks from Devon. 这是戴文给的五百块
[29:03] It’s just a down payment on what she owes. 她还的第一笔钱
[29:06] Did she put this money together, 这钱是她筹到的
[29:08] or did you take it out of your savings to cover for her? 还是你自掏腰包帮她掩饰
[29:11] She was helping out her dad, okay? 她之前是在帮她爸爸
[29:12] She feels really bad. 现在她很过意不去
[29:15] She’s gonna get us back all the money. 她会把钱都还给我们的
[29:16] You think this is about the money? 你以为这是因为钱的事吗
[29:17] It’s not about that. 不是
[29:18] It’s about her being a liar and stepping on you… 重点是她欺骗你玩弄你…
[29:24] Again. 还是第二次
[29:31] T-minus 12 hours till the big test, huh? 距参加测试还有不到12小时了哦
[29:34] 11 1/2, but who’s counting? 还有11个半小时 谁管这个啊
[29:36] I felt fine until, like, an hour ago. 一小时前我感觉还行的
[29:38] You’re gonna be great. 一定可以的
[29:40] Hey, thanks for being so supportive 整件事谢谢你
[29:41] through this whole thing. 一直支持我
[29:43] Hey, Mills, fancy joining me out back for a cigar? 米尔斯 要跟我一起出去抽根烟吗
[29:47] Sure. 好啊
[29:52] Congratulations, Chief. 恭喜 队长
[29:55] Becoming a dad. 要当爸爸了
[29:58] I don’t understand her reaction to my proposal. 我不懂她为什么拒绝我的求婚
[30:01] I mean, I may have sent the relationship way off track, but… 我可能已经把我们两个彻底搞没戏了 但是
[30:07] I care for this woman. 我在乎她
[30:09] Did you tell her that? 这话你跟她说过吗
[30:11] Of course. 当然了
[30:12] In so many words, I… 我明确跟她说了 我…
[30:15] That’s why I don’t do relationships. 所以我才不去谈情说爱
[30:18] I mean I tell her 我跟她说
[30:19] I want to provide support, stability 我想合法地给孩子提供一个
[30:20] for the child under the law. 稳定的成长环境
[30:23] She… 她…
[30:25] She gets mad? 她竟然生气了
[30:27] Don’t make no damn sense. 我怎么都想不通啊
[30:32] What? 怎么了
[30:32] – Can I be honest? – Yeah. -我可以说实话吗 -可以
[30:36] The way that you just said it right now 你刚才跟我说的
[30:40] made it sound like a whole bunch of legal talk about the kid. 就好像你只是为了孩子
[30:45] If you really care about this woman the way that you say, 如果你真那么在乎她
[30:47] then you’re gonna have to put yourself out there. 你就得吐露自己的心声
[30:50] – What does that mean? – That means dropping -什么意思 -意思是抛开一切
[30:51] all this formal stuff and telling her like it is. 正式说辞 告诉她你的真实感受
[30:54] What if she pushes me away… 要是她再次拒绝呢…
[30:58] And… 这样…
[30:59] make myself look like an ass? 我岂不是跟傻逼一样
[31:03] That can definitely happen. 不排除这种可能
[31:08] Yeah. 是啊
[31:15] Hey, need a hand? 需要帮忙吗
[31:17] No, this isn’t actually work related. 不用 这个其实跟工作没关系
[31:20] It’s a lawn ornament I’m hoping to unload at the yard sale. 这是个草坪装饰 我想在旧货出售时摆出来
[31:24] Any interest in a tachi-gata style stone lantern? 你对这种日式石灯笼有兴趣吗
[31:29] Has a built in rain gauge. 可以当雨量计用哦
[31:30] I got kid junk all over my lawn. 我家草坪上一堆孩子玩具呢
[31:33] I got no room. 这个没地儿放
[31:36] You know how I signed up for a bunch of singles websites, 你知道我注册了很多单身交友网站
[31:41] went on all those dates? 然后去交友赴约吗
[31:42] Oh, yeah. How’s that going? 知道 情况怎么样
[31:45] Not good. 不怎么样
[31:46] Nothing worked out, and the whole thing just got me more depressed. 没一个成功的 整件事也让我更不开心了
[31:49] Then I had this epiphany. 然后我就顿悟了
[31:52] I never really let go of Mari. 我一直没忘记玛丽
[31:55] I’m holding on to all these things 我还留着这些东西
[31:57] that remind me of her, and no wonder I can’t move on. 会让我睹物思人 怪不得一直忘不了她
[32:01] Look, Herrmann, 赫尔曼
[32:02] I know the last few new additions to 51 我知道我们消防队最近人员增减
[32:05] have led to some pretty rough seas, 大家都有点不好过
[32:07] but Newhouse seems like a good guy. 但是纽豪斯看上去是个好人
[32:11] Maybe… 或许
[32:15] I should have a yard sale. 我也该卖卖旧货了
[32:17] Yeah. 对
[32:19] That’s what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的
[32:21] Yeah. 是啊
[32:23] Ambulance 61– woman in distress, 61号救护车 有女性遇险
[32:25] 1916 Pearl Street. 地点珀尔街1916号
[32:36] Hey, dispatch, we have an apartment number? 调度台 知道房间号吗
[32:39] Negative, 61. 不知道 61号救护车
[32:41] Up here, please! 在上面 这里
[32:43] Where are you, ma’am? 你在哪里 女士
[32:44] Fifth floor! 五楼
[32:59] My name’s Gabriela. This is Leslie. 我叫加布里埃拉 这是莱斯利
[33:00] – What’s your name, ma’am? – Grace. Grace Seitzman. -你叫什么名字 -格雷斯 格雷斯·赛兹曼
[33:03] What’s going on, Grace? 发生什么事了 格雷斯
[33:04] It started to hurt really bad near my stomach, 我肚子突然很疼
[33:07] but it can’t be contractions yet. 但现在不可能是宫缩
[33:08] Okay, how pregnant are you, Grace? 你怀孕多久了 格雷斯
[33:09] I’m only eight months. It’s too soon for the baby to come. 才八个月 孩子不可能这么早出生
[33:12] – Is this your first pregnancy? – Yes. -这是你第一次怀孕吗 -对
[33:15] Okay, breathe through this for me, Grace. 深呼吸 格雷斯
[33:18] Can we get her down the stairs in the chair? 可以把她推下楼梯吗
[33:20] No, the stairs are too steep. 不行 楼梯太陡了
[33:22] Do you think you can walk? 你可以走路吗
[33:24] No, I don’t think I can. 好像不行
[33:25] Grace, you’re gonna have to try. 格雷斯 你得努力试试
[33:32] – Okay. – Come on. All right. -好 -来 过来
[33:39] Oh, my God! Oh, why does it hurt like this? 天哪 为什么这么疼
[33:43] Hang in there, Grace. 坚持住 格雷斯
[33:44] Strong contractions don’t mean anything’s wrong. 强烈宫缩并不意味着出问题了
[33:45] – They just hurt like hell. – Here we go. -只是会钻心疼 -我们走
[33:49] But it’s too soon for the baby to come. 但是现在孩子出世的话还太早了
[33:54] Her contractions are coming pretty quick. 宫缩很频繁
[33:55] Yeah, we’re gonna need to take a look 对 我们得看看
[33:56] to see if the baby’s getting close, okay, Grace? 宝宝是不是快出生了 好吗 格雷斯
[33:58] Grace, we’re gonna need you 格雷斯 我们需要你
[34:00] to sit down and relax for us, all right? 坐下放松 好吗
[34:01] Oh! The baby is not coming! 不该这么早生啊
[34:05] The baby is coming, Grace. 要生了 格雷斯
[34:10] Get me a blanket, clamp, and suction bulb. 给我毯子 夹钳 还有吸球
[34:12] On it. 马上
[34:18] Mouch. 穆奇
[34:19] Cindy’s birthday’s coming up. 辛迪快生日了
[34:20] Anything at that yard sale. you know, that she might go for? 你出售的旧货里有什么她可能喜欢的吗
[34:23] Got a nice donabe 我有个土锅
[34:24] and a practically new bottle of Tsubaki Tsubaki. 还有一瓶新的丝蓓绮
[34:28] That stuff’s 那玩意儿
[34:29] pretty hard to come by. 可是很难买啊
[34:30] What is it? 那是什么东西
[34:31] I believe it’s a hair oil of some kind. 应该是发油之类的吧
[34:35] So you’re gonna buy your wife a birthday gift at Mouch’s yard sale? 你要从穆奇的旧货里给你老婆买生日礼物吗
[34:39] Any chance it kills lice? 那玩意儿灭虱子吗
[34:41] What’s up, Newhouse? 你好 纽豪斯
[34:47] Hey, uh, Newhouse. You might not know this, 纽豪斯 你可能不知道
[34:50] but, uh, me and some of the guys here– 我们几个人…
[34:51] We, uh– we own the best bar in Chicago. 我们的酒吧是芝加哥最棒的酒吧
[34:54] So maybe you could come by after shift. 你下班后来玩吧
[34:58] First round… 第一轮酒
[35:00] 15% off. 打八五折
[35:04] Cool. I’ll be there. 好 我会去的
[35:07] Ambo’s still out at that call? 救护车还在出外勤吗
[35:10] Whoa. If Dawson is gonna report for this test, 道森想赶上测试的话
[35:12] she needs to be en route in an hour. 得在一小时后往那赶了
[35:22] I see the baby, but it’s not coming. 我看到宝宝了 但就是不出来
[35:24] Let’s try and get her down these stairs. 我们把她弄下楼梯
[35:26] Maybe we can get her to the hospital in time. 或许可以及时把她送去医院
[35:31] Oh, I can feel it! 我感觉到了
[35:35] I can feel it! You were right. The baby’s coming now. 我感觉到了 你说得对 我马上要生了
[35:37] Okay, let’s do this here. 好 就在这里吧
[35:38] Grace, we’re gonna lie you down. Here we go. 格雷斯 躺下 来
[35:44] Dawson, you got to get going. 道森 你得走了
[35:46] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪里都不去
[35:50] I can feel his head! 我感觉到他的头了
[35:51] Oh, he’s coming out! 孩子快出生了
[35:53] You’re right, Grace. The baby’s crowning. 你说得对 格雷斯 快生了
[35:55] Dispatch, let Chicago Med know we’re gonna deliver on-site 调度台 通知芝加哥医院我们先接生
[35:58] – and then transport. – Copy that. -然后把产妇送过去 -收到
[36:01] Second watch will be here in about 20 minutes. 第二轮测试大约20分钟后开始
[36:02] There’s no rig. 没戏了
[36:04] By the time they’re suited up and ready to go, 等他们准备好参加测试时
[36:06] Dawson could be en route to the hospital. 道森可能刚好在去医院的路上
[36:07] She’ll never leave a victim’s side without backup. 没有后援去 她是绝对不会弃受害者于不顾的
[36:16] Okay, Grace, give it another go. 格雷斯 再来
[36:17] Keep pushing. 继续用力
[36:22] – What is happening? – I see the baby’s head. -怎么样了 -我看到宝宝的头了
[36:26] It’s shoulder dystocia. 是肩难产
[36:27] Okay, Grace, the shoulder’s a little stuck 格雷斯 婴儿肩部卡住了
[36:29] right above the pelvic bone. 卡在了骨盆骨上
[36:30] What does that mean? Is the baby going to be okay? 什么意思 宝宝不会有事吧
[36:33] The baby will be fine if you just keep breathing. Stay calm. 你继续深呼吸 保持镇静 宝宝就不会有事
[36:35] Dawson, can we do a mcroberts? 道森 我们可以实施紧急助产吗
[36:37] – Yeah, let’s try it. – Okay. -好 我们试试 -好
[36:39] Grace, grab your leg. 格雷斯 抓住你的腿
[36:40] We got to get your knees as far back as possible, okay? 膝盖尽量后移 好吗
[36:43] This is gonna widen your pelvis and help the baby come out. 这样会帮你尽可能撑开骨盆 让宝宝出来
[36:45] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好
[36:46] Ready? 准备
[36:47] On three. Here we go. 我数三下 开始
[36:48] One, two, three. Push! 一 二 三 用力
[36:52] Push, push, push, push, push! 用力用力 加油
[36:56] Okay, one more time. 好 再来一次
[36:57] One more time, Grace. 再来 格雷斯
[36:58] Again, one, two, three. 来 一二三
[37:00] Push! Push, push, push, push! 用力用力 加油
[37:02] Push, push, push, push! 用力用力用力
[37:04] Push, push, push, push! 用力用力
[37:11] We got him. 生出来了
[37:13] Her! It’s a her. 是个女孩
[37:23] Congratulations, mama. 恭喜你当妈妈了
[37:25] Yeah, I know. I’m gonna miss the test. 我知道 我要错过测试了
[37:28] Yeah. 对
[37:32] – Hey, go. – Mills. -你快去吧 -米尔斯
[37:34] Look, I’m a certified E.M.T. I can take over for you. 我有急救医生资格证 接下来交给我吧
[37:36] Casey’s waiting downstairs. Come on. 凯西在楼下等你呢 快去吧
[37:38] No, that doesn’t feel right. 不行 这样不行
[37:39] I’ll be all right without you, I promise. 你不在我也可以搞定的 放心
[37:43] Go. 快去
[37:44] Come on. 去吧
[37:48] All right. Kick butt. 好 抓紧时间
[37:51] Come on. Let’s go! 快来 我们走
[37:52] All right! 快
[37:54] What do you think this is, a game? 你以为这是游戏吗
[37:57] – On the double! – Let’s make you a fireman! -赶紧的 -我们送你去做消防员
[38:00] All right! Hit it, Joe! 好了 开路 乔
[38:10] How you feeling? You ready? 感觉如何 准备好了吗
[38:13] – Uh-huh. – Get your coat on. -好了 -全副武装上阵
[38:21] Okay, please stay in two straight lines 大家排成两队
[38:23] until you guys get into the yard, okay? 有序地到院子里
[38:25] Come on, let’s go. Two straight lines, please. 来 大家排成两队
[38:29] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[38:30] Looking good. Thank you. Thank you very much. 表现不错 谢谢大家 非常好
[38:35] Wallace. 华莱士
[38:38] Hi! 你好
[38:42] I know I made some mistakes in the past, 我知道过去我犯了一些错误
[38:44] some pretty big ones… 一些大错…
[38:46] And I let them get in the way and… 那些错误阻碍了我
[38:49] stop me from just being honest with you. 让我没跟你说实话
[38:54] But the truth is, 但事实是
[38:57] I believe that when you love somebody, 我相信 爱一个人时
[39:02] there is only one thing to do. 唯一能做的只有一件事
[39:05] So… 所以…
[39:06] My aunt–she’s had this family ring for years. 我姑姑 这枚家传戒指她留了很久了
[39:10] When I called her today, she didn’t let me finish. 我今天打电话找她时她都没等我说完
[39:12] She just– “I can hear it in your voice. 她说…我能从你的话中听出来
[39:17] You’re finally ready.” 你终于准备好了
[39:20] So… 所以
[39:25] Ms. Donna Robbins… 堂娜·罗宾斯小姐
[39:29] Will you… 你愿意
[39:32] marry me? 嫁给我吗
[39:42] Well, I don’t have much choice. 我别无选择啊
[39:44] I can’t crush the hearts of my entire class, right? 总不能伤了我们全班同学的心吧 对不对
[39:49] Yes, I will. 我愿意
[39:52] Okay. 太好了
[39:58] Oh, Donna. 堂娜
[40:11] Go get ’em. 拿下测试
[40:13] Go get ’em! 拿下测试
[40:17] Go to it, Dawson! 加油 道森
[40:22] Get up here, candidate! 过来 后备队员
[40:24] Get up here! 过来
[40:27] Hurry! 快点
[40:31] I’m sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[40:36] You better be ready. 你最好准备好了
[40:41] Go. 开始
[40:48] Up there. 上去吧
[40:59] Hustle, hustle, honey. Hustle, hustle! 快快快 亲爱的 加油
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme