Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Took a couple of pills. 我吃了几片药
[00:03] I had a flare-up in my back. 我的背伤恶化了
[00:04] You need to get in rehab. 你得去戒瘾中心
[00:05] I will go to rehab. 我会去戒瘾中心
[00:07] We’re gonna find a great place. 我们会找到好地方的
[00:09] Maybe we should stop looking. 我们别找了吧
[00:11] You and Casey? 你和凯西出问题了吗
[00:14] I got a lot of baggage, Donna. 我身上的累赘太多了 堂娜
[00:16] The past is the past, Wallace. 过去的事已经过去了 华莱士
[00:17] I can’t put you through that. 我不能拖累你
[00:20] C.F.D.’s not right for everyone. 芝加哥消防局并不适合所有人
[00:22] It’s the one thing that I wanted my whole life, 这是我毕生追求的梦想
[00:25] and he’s taking it away from me. 而他却要夺走
[00:27] You tell Dawson I stopped by. 请你转告道森我来找过她
[00:30] Jones. 琼斯
[00:31] They just found her body. 警方刚发现了她的尸体
[00:37] We work a dangerous job. 我们的工作很危险
[00:39] We all knew that when we signed up. 我们在入职的第一天就知道这点
[00:43] A firefighter dies in the line of duty, 如果有消防员殉职
[00:45] we are shocked. Our hearts are broken. 我们感到万分震惊和悲痛
[00:46] But in some dark corner of our mind, 但在我们内心深处的阴暗面
[00:48] we are bracing ourself for that possibility. 我们做好了这事发生在自己身上的心理准备
[00:58] But a firefighter takes her own life? 但一位消防员的突然自杀
[01:03] That is not a contingency that we can prepare for. 这样的变故让我们措手不及
[01:09] We can’t change what happened. 我们无法改变过去
[01:10] But we can learn from it. 但我们能从中吸取教训
[01:14] We all missed the signs here. 我们都忽视了她自杀前的种种迹象
[01:17] And we can never let it happen again. 但我们不能让悲剧重演
[01:20] So you reach out to each other. 所以你们要更多地关心彼此
[01:23] You be there for each other. 互相照顾
[01:26] Not just for today, or this week– 不仅仅是今天 这周
[01:29] always. 而是一直坚持下去
[01:32] I never want to see another member of this family 我不想再见到任何一个
[01:35] slip through the cracks. 这个家庭的成员被忽视
[01:39] Let’s go to work. 回去工作吧
[01:49] Let’s go for a ride. 我们出去走走
[01:52] This place isn’t so bad. How’s it working out for him? 这地方还不错 他的情况怎么样了
[01:55] I don’t know. I haven’t checked up on him yet. 不知道 我还没来看过他
[01:57] I’ve been too busy. 最近太忙了
[01:58] Boden’s speech got me thinking– 今天博登的话让我想到
[02:00] Bloom could use some more encouragement right about now. 布卢姆现在需要我们更多的鼓励
[02:07] Severide… 西弗莱德
[02:09] Seriously? 不是吧
[02:11] Cheer him up. 让他高兴一下嘛
[02:12] Come on, Mills. 一起来吧 米尔斯
[02:13] No, I’ll pass. 我还是算了
[02:16] All right. 好吧
[02:17] Room service! 客房服务来啦
[02:23] He was supposed to be in 109. 他应该住在109病房
[02:26] Well, I’m sorry to have to tell you this, 非常遗憾
[02:27] but Mr. Bloom checked himself out. 布卢姆先生早就自己申请出院了
[02:31] How long did he last? 他待了多久
[02:33] About 12 hours into a 28-day program. 二十八天的疗程 他才坚持了十二小时
[02:36] I’ve seen worse. 我还见过更糟的
[02:48] – Thanks for coming, Shay. – Yeah. -多谢你过来 夏伊 -别客气
[02:50] Listen, before you say anything, I know. 让我先说 我知道
[02:52] I am moving a little fast. 这么做是快了点
[02:54] – It’s not that– – Things with Gabby and I -不是… -加比和我
[02:56] haven’t been perfect. 最近不顺
[02:57] She’s trying to make a big career shift, 她的职业生涯正面临重大改变
[02:58] and she thinks I’m on the fence about it. 而她觉得我对她的决定抱有疑虑
[03:01] That’s why I want to let her know this is real. 所以我要让她觉得安心
[03:03] And, in light of recent events, why wait? 而且最近发生这么多事 为什么还要等呢
[03:07] Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed for anybody. 谁都不知道明天会发生什么
[03:10] Okay. 好吧
[03:13] – You want to see ’em? – Yeah. -你想看看戒指吗 -好
[03:19] Oh, this one. 这个
[03:21] – That’s Dawson right there. – That was my pick. -道森肯定喜欢这个 -我选的就是这个
[03:24] Back me. That was my pick. 帮我证明 我选的就是这个
[03:25] That was his pick. 他的确选了这个
[03:26] It’s really pretty. 这个很漂亮
[03:29] – I’m gonna do it. – I’ll get one in her size. -我就要这个 -我去拿合她尺寸的
[03:31] What is it? 她的尺寸多少
[03:35] I’m on the case. 交给我
[03:39] Hey, roomie. 室友
[03:41] Cable bill’s due. 有线电视账单到了
[03:42] Make with the cheddar. 要节衣缩食了
[03:44] $140? 一百四十块
[03:46] Yeah. That includes the setup fee. 包括安装费
[03:49] Yeah. And your NFL package. 是啊 还有你的橄榄球联盟套餐
[03:51] Your half is $70. 你出一半 七十块
[03:54] I haven’t seen Clarke this morning. 今早没看见克拉克
[03:56] He still subbing over at 25? 他还在25号消防队替班吗
[03:57] Clarke’s not subbing out. He transferred. 克拉克不是去替班 他调职了
[04:00] What, just like that? No explanation? 没解释一下就这么走了吗
[04:03] No good-bye? 就这样不辞而别了吗
[04:05] What a jerk. 真是个混蛋
[04:06] – That’s her. – Gabriela Dawson? -那就是她 -加布里埃拉·道森
[04:10] Oh, God, what’d you do this time? 天呐 这回你犯了什么事
[04:12] Yeah? 是我
[04:13] This note was left behind for you 这是在丽贝卡·琼斯家发现的
[04:14] in Rebecca Jones’ apartment. 是她留给你的
[04:22] Why? 为什么留给我
[04:23] I wouldn’t know. 不知道
[04:39] Why would she leave me a note? 她为什么要留遗书给我
[04:43] Only one way to find out. 拆开看看才能知道
[05:03] Engine 51, Truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[05:06] Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[05:08] Fire. Grand and Ashland. 格兰大道和阿什兰大道路口发生火灾
[05:17] You okay? 你还好吧
[05:20] No. 不好
[05:21] No, I’m not. 我不好
[05:23] I want some answers. 我想知道答案
[05:25] I mean, how does someone like Jones, who’s so driven, 我不明白 为什么这么上进
[05:28] so determined, how does she just… 这么坚毅的琼斯会…
[05:33] give up on herself? 放弃自己
[05:35] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[05:42] What’s it say? 上面写了什么
[05:44] Nothing. 没什么
[06:03] Otis, make sure the pumps are shut down! 奥蒂斯 确保油泵关闭
[06:05] Everyone, get in there with extinguishers! 各位 拿灭火器进场灭火
[06:07] Don’t wait for 51! 别等水罐车了
[06:13] You gotta get my wife! She’s in the car! 求你们救救我的妻子 她在车里
[06:15] We’ll take care of her. Get out of here! 我们会救她的 你先离开
[06:17] Shay! 夏伊
[06:20] Got him, Herrmann. 我们来照顾他 赫尔曼
[06:21] Okay, okay. Let’s get you out of there! 好了 我们救你出来
[06:23] I can’t! I can’t! 我出不来 出不来
[06:26] All right, all right. Just stay put! Stay put! 好了 待着别动 别动
[06:28] All right, listen! She can’t get out of here! 好了 听着 她出不来
[06:30] She’s in a full leg brace! Let’s get this fire out! 她腿上带着矫正器 我们先灭火吧
[06:34] Come on! Come with me! 来 跟我来
[06:41] I got you, Janice! 我来救你 贾尼斯
[06:42] – I got you! – Sir, wait! -我来救你 -先生 等等
[06:44] Casey! 凯西
[06:50] What are you doing! 你在做什么
[06:54] Stop! 停下
[06:56] Hey, get under the pickup! 快看看皮卡下面
[07:00] It’s okay. We got you. 没事了 我们扶住你了
[07:03] – You’re okay. – We’ve got you. -你没事了 -我们扶住你了
[07:05] Get out of there, numbnuts! 给我出来 蠢货
[07:06] Herrmann! 赫尔曼
[07:09] Sir, please step out of the vehicle, 先生 请从车里出来
[07:12] if you’d be so kind. 配合一下
[07:19] That was the dumbest move I’ve seen in a long time. 好久都没见过那么蠢的行为了
[07:21] Yeah, Darwin-award thinkin’ right there. 是啊 他真是异想天开
[07:24] Ha! What a call. 真是一次惊险的出警
[07:26] Hey, what do you guys suppose Jones said 你们猜猜琼斯在那张纸条里
[07:28] in that note to Dawson? 对道森说了什么
[07:33] I’m just curious. 我只是好奇
[07:37] The other night… 那晚…
[07:40] Jones stopped by Molly’s. 琼斯去过莫利酒吧
[07:42] She was looking for Dawson. 她去找道森
[07:44] Really? 真的吗
[07:46] What for? 找她干什么
[07:48] No idea. 不知道
[07:50] But she apparently went straight home and… 但她显然没找到她就直接回家了
[07:54] you know the rest. 你知道剩下的事了
[08:01] Okay, you guys, pony up. 好了 大家伙儿出钱吧
[08:04] I talked to Bloom’s old battalion chief in Denver, 我和布卢姆以前在丹佛的大队长谈过了
[08:07] and I got an idea how to help him out. 我想到了帮他的办法
[08:09] First step, we fill up this boot. 首先 我们得塞满这个箱子
[08:16] 5 dolloars. 五美元
[08:16] Really? 没搞错吗
[08:19] Okay, do you guys know the warehouse fire 你们知不知道断送了布卢姆中事业的
[08:20] that derailed Bloom’s career? 那场仓库火灾
[08:22] Yeah, ten guys got killed. 知道 死了十个人
[08:25] Because of a tough call he had to make. 因为他不得不作出的艰难决定
[08:27] He was the incident commander? 他是当时的现场指挥吗
[08:29] That’s right. 对
[08:31] Fire was in the structure. 仓库里起火了
[08:33] He had to give an order– no one else goes in. 他必须下令 不许任何人进去
[08:37] He made those guys stand there 他让那些人站在外面
[08:39] and listen to their brothers dying over the radio. 通过对讲机听他们兄弟死去的声音
[08:43] They spit in his face, tried to go around him. 他们往他脸上吐唾沫 想绕过他去救人
[08:47] He wrestled a few of them to the ground, 他把几个人摔在了地上
[08:48] and that’s how he hurt his back. 他就是这样伤着后背的
[08:52] He was trying to protect them, 他是想保护他们
[08:55] but the way they saw it… 但在他们看来…
[08:58] He abandoned all those guys inside and got ’em all killed. 他抛弃了里面的人 害死了他们
[09:05] That is a heavy weight for a man to carry around, 可想而知他肩上是何种重担
[09:09] don’t you think? 你说呢
[09:13] We can stop by the ATM. 没现金可以去自动提款机取
[09:20] Hey, I know why you’re doing this, 我知道你为什么这样做
[09:22] but this guy’s gonna keep letting you down. 但他会继续让你失望的
[09:23] – You know that, right? – Uh-huh. -你知道的 对吧 -知道
[09:27] But you’re gonna try anyway. 但你还是要尝试
[09:30] When Jones first arrived at 51, 琼斯刚到51号消防队时
[09:32] I made it clear that I wasn’t someone 我清楚地跟她说
[09:33] that she could come to for help. 她不能来找我帮忙
[09:35] I thought she needed a little tough love. 我以为她是那种被宠坏了的孩子
[09:37] You can’t put that on yourself, Kelly. 她的死你不能怪自己 凯利
[09:39] I’m not. I-I didn’t know where her head was at. 我没有 我不知道她怎么想的
[09:43] But if Bloom goes into a tailspin, 但如果布卢姆也自杀
[09:45] I can’t claim that I didn’t see it coming. 我不能说我没料到会发生这种事
[09:59] Look, you guys, you got to agree 各位 你们得承认
[10:00] that that’s a pretty heavy weight 让一个人去承受的话
[10:01] for a man to carry around. 那确实是种重担
[10:03] Look, personally, I would love to give to the cause, 个人来说 我很愿意为此捐款
[10:06] but I have to subsidize Cruz’s need to see 但是我得资助克鲁兹
[10:08] every single televised sporting event known to man. 让他看每一场电视转播体育赛事
[10:10] Come on, man. 拜托 哥们
[10:11] We agreed we were gonna split everything 50/50. 我们说好了一切AA制吗
[10:13] Can we just focus for, like, two sec– 我们能不能别跑题啊
[10:14] You know, you could watch 要知道 你可以
[10:15] every single game at Molly’s for free. 在莫利酒吧免费看每场比赛
[10:17] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[10:18] And then all my beer money goes into your pocket. 然后我的啤酒钱就进了你的口袋
[10:20] You’d like that, I bet. 这样你肯定是高兴了
[10:21] Yeah, as if you ever pay a tab anyway. 是啊 好像你付过钱似的
[10:24] – What did you say? – Otis. -你说什么 -奥蒂斯
[10:26] I need you to clear out Jones’ locker. 我需要你清理琼斯的储物柜
[10:29] Why me? 为什么是我
[10:31] Well, you’re the one with the box. 你拿着箱子啊
[10:34] Great. 真棒
[10:35] What is the big deal? 去清理一下怎么了
[10:43] Hey, Shay? 夏伊
[10:45] I got a favor to ask. 我要请你帮个忙
[10:46] No. 不帮
[10:47] It has to do with Jones. 和琼斯有关系
[10:49] We need to clear out her locker, 我们得清空她的储物柜
[10:51] but in the interest of “Gender sensitivity,” 但是考虑到”性别敏感”问题
[10:54] would you mind? 你能不能去
[10:57] God forbid you guys have to touch a box of tampons. 你们还不能碰一盒卫生棉条吗
[11:00] I owe you so much. 我欠你一份大人情
[11:02] You’re going to hell. You know that? 你会下地狱的 你知道吗
[11:04] – It’s worth it. – You guys just don’t think -这值得 -你们不觉得
[11:06] that you owe Jones at least that much? 这至少是你们欠琼斯的吗
[11:12] What do you mean, we owe Jones? 你说我们欠琼斯的是什么意思
[11:18] Nothing. 没什么
[11:20] I’m gonna leave this here for a while. 我要把这个放在这里
[11:21] You guys do what you think is right, okay? 你们自己看着办吧 好吗
[11:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:30] I just… 我只是…
[11:33] I wish she left behind some clue as to why she did it. 我希望她留下线索告诉我们为什么那么做
[11:38] Oh, you mean, like a note? 你是说一封遗书之类的吗
[11:39] That note did not answer any questions. 那封遗书没有给我任何答案
[11:40] Trust me. 相信我
[11:45] She was in the class of 300. 她原来保龄球打到过300分满分啊
[11:47] A lot older than she looked. 她戴这个可显老了
[11:53] I wonder what this ring would look like on a person. 我想知道这枚戒指戴在手上是什么样子
[11:56] Whoa. What are you doing? Stop! 你在干什么 停下来
[11:58] Okay, I’m just goofing around. Gosh. 好吧 我开玩笑而已 天啊
[12:02] Honestly, what do you expect to find? 说真的 你指望找到什么
[12:09] I just want to know how a girl as tough as Jones 我只想知道一个像琼斯那样坚强的女生
[12:11] could let her father push her to the breaking point. 怎么会让她父亲把她逼到崩溃自杀
[12:18] So it’s all her dad’s fault? 这全是她父亲的错咯
[12:21] Don’t go down that rabbit hole, Dawson– 别这样想 道森
[12:24] Trying to find a rational explanation 不要试图为不合理的行为
[12:25] for an irrational act. 找到理性的解释
[12:32] I made that mistake once. Remember? 这错我犯过一次了 记得吗
[12:40] You know how it is, Chief. 你知道的 队长
[12:42] Bunch of hard-ass firefighters 一群自诩坚强的消防员
[12:45] avoiding real emotion at all costs. 想尽办法不流露真情
[12:48] How are you holding up? 那你怎么样
[12:50] Not too bad. 还行
[12:52] It helps to have someone to lean on. 有人能依靠总归是有用的
[12:56] Yeah. 是啊
[12:58] Have you reconnected with Donna? 你和堂娜又联系了吗
[13:01] We are supposed to be talking about you. 我们现在说的是你
[13:06] Chaplain. 神父
[13:09] Uh…ha. Sorry. I can wait. 抱歉 我等下再来
[13:11] No, no, no. It’s fine. 不不 没事
[13:13] We’re all done here. 我们说完了
[13:15] – Good to see you. – Good to see you, sir. -幸会 -幸会 神父
[13:22] Wallace, 华莱士
[13:24] I’m real sorry about your candidate. 很遗憾你的后备队员发生这种事
[13:29] The commissioner sent me over to check up on your house. 局长派我来看看你们消防队
[13:33] I got it covered, Bill. Or at least I’m trying. 我能行的 比尔 起码我尽力了
[13:36] Look, Chief, I can go if you want me to. 队长 你不欢迎的话我可以走
[13:38] But your people have suffered a loss, 但你的人受到这种打击
[13:41] and they may need help getting through this rough patch. 他们可能需要帮助 好渡过这一难关
[13:47] Peter Mills is one of my people now. 彼得·米尔斯现在也是我的人了
[13:51] Did you know that? 你知道吗
[13:53] I did. 知道
[13:54] So don’t botch it 那就别搞砸了
[13:55] the way you did with his father. 别像你对他父亲那样
[14:02] Okay. 好的
[14:11] Hey, Chaplain Orlovsky’s in the house! 奥洛夫斯基神父大驾光临啊
[14:14] How ya doing, Padre? 您近来如何 神父
[14:15] Ah, real good, Christopher, thanks for asking. 挺好的 克里斯托弗 谢谢你惦记
[14:17] – Yeah. – How’s everybody? -客气 -大家都还好吗
[14:19] – Good. – Hey, Chaplain. -不错 -你好 神父
[14:21] I need one of you guys to take this stuff 我要你们出个人在下班后
[14:23] over to Chief Jones’ office after shift. 把这箱东西送到琼斯区长的办公室
[14:25] Can’t be me. I gotta get my mother-in-law 我不行 我得带我岳母
[14:27] over to the podiatrist. 去看脚病
[14:30] Guys. Guys. 各位 各位
[14:31] I don’t care who does it. Just make sure it gets done. 我不管谁去 反正必须送过去
[14:38] Hey, Chaplain Orlovsky. 你好 奥洛夫斯基神父
[14:40] Peter, good to see you, buddy. 彼得 很高兴见到你 伙计
[14:43] You too. 我也是
[14:45] My recipe book. 我的菜谱
[14:50] She needed a little help in that department. 她原来做饭需要我帮一下
[14:54] Nice catch, Padre. 接的好啊 神父
[14:56] She was a bowler. 她玩保龄球啊
[14:58] Who, Jones? 谁 琼斯吗
[14:59] This is a 300 ring. 这是个三百分的戒指
[15:01] She bowled a perfect game. 她打出过十轮全倒
[15:03] She was a serious bowler. 相当厉害啊
[15:05] That is not how I would have guessed she spent her time. 我还真没想到她喜欢玩这个
[15:08] Hey, here’s an idea. 我有个主意
[15:11] How about after shift, 不如下班后
[15:12] we all go out and bowl a couple of games, 我们一起去打几局保龄球
[15:14] you know, in honor of Jones. 纪念下琼斯
[15:18] Yeah, maybe. 再说吧
[15:23] Man, you guys are cold. 天呐 你们太铁石心肠了吧
[15:25] Why, ’cause we’re not in a bowling mood? 怎么了 就因为我们没心情打保龄球吗
[15:27] No. You should’ve been nicer to her. 不 你们该对她好点的
[15:31] Excuse me? 你说什么
[15:34] I’m just saying that I know what it’s like 我只是说我知道在这个消防队
[15:36] to be a candidate in this house, 做一名后备队员是什么感觉
[15:38] and that girl, she tried like hell. 琼斯 她已经尽力了
[15:40] You guys wouldn’t let her sit with the cool kids. 你们却不让她融入大家
[15:44] Hey, Mills, 米尔斯
[15:47] you trying to pin this on us? 你想她的事赖在我们头上吗
[15:49] No. No, that’s not what I’m saying. 不 我不是这个意思
[15:51] Then what are you saying? 那是什么意思
[15:53] Mills! 米尔斯
[15:54] Severide wants to take another field trip. 西弗莱德想再出去一趟
[16:03] Yeah. Yeah. 是啊 是啊
[16:05] Go on back to your squad buddies! 回你的救援队去吧
[16:30] Hey, Bloom, you in there? 布卢姆 你在吗
[16:32] It’s me, Kelly. I’m coming in. 是我 凯利 我进来了
[16:57] Bloom! 布卢姆
[17:00] What the hell? You just sit there 搞什么 你们就站在那
[17:01] and watch him give me the slip? 眼看他溜之大吉吗
[17:03] What? I honked! 我按了喇叭啊
[17:29] Right here. 我在这里
[17:30] Hey, Chief, what’s up? 队长 什么事
[17:33] Come on in. Close the door. 进来吧 关上门
[17:37] You okay to take your firefighter’s test next week? 你下周参加消防员测试没问题吗
[17:41] Yeah. 没问题
[17:43] Yeah. My paperwork’s in order. 我的材料都准备好了
[17:46] No, I mean, are you… 不 我是说 你…
[17:50] are you okay? 你还好吗
[17:51] What with the…Jones’ thing and all? 毕竟琼斯发生了那种事
[17:56] Well, I’m pissed off, Chief. 我很生气 队长
[17:58] At who? 气谁
[18:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:02] Everything. I’ll be fine. 什么都气吧 不过没事
[18:04] No, no, no. Don’t you bottle that up. 不不不 有事别闷在心里
[18:07] I’m right here. You can talk to me anytime. 我就在这 你随时都可以找我一吐为快
[18:13] Okay. 好的
[18:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:17] Have you given any more thought to where it is 你又考虑过通过测试之后
[18:19] that you might want to land when you pass your test? 想被分配到哪里吗
[18:21] I’m more than willing to make some calls on your behalf. 我很乐意打电话推荐你的
[18:27] Well, I don’t mean to sound like 我不是想故意
[18:29] a vulture circling overhead, 觊觎她的位子
[18:31] but doesn’t 81 need a new candidate? 但81大队不是需要新后备队员吗
[18:35] Jones’ spot is not an option for you. 琼斯的位子你不能顶
[18:39] You must know that you have to find another company. 你要知道你必须换个消防队
[18:41] You can’t serve under Casey. 你不能在凯西手下工作
[18:46] You mean because we’re involved. 是因为我们在恋爱吗
[18:50] Give it some more thought. 再好好想想吧
[19:26] How are you holding up? 你还好吗
[19:28] Why is everyone so worried about me? 为什么大家都这么担心我
[19:33] I’m sorry. I mean, I’m good. 抱歉 我是说 我还好
[19:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:36] Listen. I got us into RPM. 跟你说 我订到转速餐厅的位子了
[19:40] They’re booked, like, two months out 他们这两个月全部订满了
[19:41] but I charmed our way in two weeks from Saturday. 但我想办法弄到了下下周六的位子
[19:44] So keep it free. 时间空出来哦
[19:46] Cool. 好的
[19:48] We can raise a glass to Jones. 我们可以悼念一下琼斯
[19:52] Absolutely. 当然了
[19:55] Ambulance 61. 61号救护车
[19:57] Sick person. 705 South Oakley. 人员伤病 南奥克利大街705号
[20:06] In here. She’s in here! 这里 她在这里
[20:09] I don’t know what happened to her. 我不知道她怎么了
[20:11] My beautiful girl. 我的宝贝女儿
[20:12] Look at her! 看看她
[20:14] What’s the matter, honey? 怎么了 亲爱的
[20:15] Show them, Ella. Let them see. 给她们看看 艾拉
[20:23] She insisted on going to this sleepover last night. 她昨晚坚持去朋友家过夜
[20:25] I knew it was a bad idea, and now she’s sick! 我就知道不该让她去 现在她都病了
[20:27] – Dad. – Sir, if you could just give us some space, please? -爸爸 -先生 能请您让下吗
[20:31] She’s running a fever. 她在发烧
[20:32] – Meningitis? – Meningitis? -脑膜炎吗 -脑膜炎
[20:34] Oh! Oh, that’s perfect. 再好不过了
[20:36] With these lesions? I don’t know. 会是这样的病征吗 我不确定
[20:37] Sweetheart, 亲爱的
[20:38] does your head hurt, or your neck? 你的头部或脖子疼吗
[20:40] Ella, you see, this is why I didn’t want you to go. 艾拉 现在知道为什么我不同意你去了吧
[20:43] – Sir– – But you don’t want to listen to me! -先生 -但你就是不听我的
[20:44] No, of course not! 你总是这么不听话
[20:45] Sir, if you could just let us examine your daughter– 先生 您能先让我们检查您的女儿吗
[20:46] She never wants to listen– 她就是不听话
[20:47] not to me, not to her mother! 不听我的 也不听她妈妈的
[20:49] Your little girl needs exactly one thing from you right now, 你女儿现在只需要你干一件事
[20:51] and that is your unwavering support. 就是坚定地支持她
[20:53] You understand? 听懂了吗
[20:54] Dawson. 道森
[20:59] Did any of the other girls at the sleepover 一起过夜的还有其他女生
[21:00] have these symptoms? 有这些症状吗
[21:01] I-I don’t think so. 没有吧
[21:03] – When did this come on? – Just this morning. -什么时候发作的 -今天早上
[21:05] I mean, she had strep throat last week, 她上礼拜有链球菌性喉炎
[21:07] – but she got over that. – Strep throat? -但已经好了 -链球菌性喉炎
[21:09] Yeah, that’s why I didn’t want her to go. 是的 所以我才不想让她去
[21:11] I figured her immune system was– 我觉得她的免疫系统…
[21:12] – Was she on antibiotics? – Uh, yeah. -她用抗生素没 -用了
[21:14] Amoxicillin. 阿莫西林
[21:18] You ever heard of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome? 你听说过多形性红斑吗
[21:20] – No. – Let’s get the fluids ready. -没有 -准备好输液
[21:22] We need to load and go. 抱她上车 我们走
[21:23] Your daughter’s having a reaction to the Amoxicillin. 你女儿对阿莫西林过敏
[21:25] She needs to get to the E.R right now. 需要马上送她去急救室
[21:28] Oh, I’m sorry, sweetheart. 对不起 亲爱的
[21:29] Daddy… 爸爸
[21:30] It’s okay. Oh, my God. 没事的 天呐
[21:32] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[21:35] So what else can you guys tell me about Rebecca? 关于丽贝卡你们还有什么想说的
[21:38] I never had the pleasure of meeting her. 我从未有幸见过她
[21:42] She was tall. 她很高
[21:44] Kind of funny sometimes. 有时候挺有趣的
[21:46] Funny, like a… 有趣 是说她…
[21:48] good sense of humor? 很幽默吗
[21:54] So, Peter, 彼得
[21:56] you were teaching Rebecca how to cook? 原来是你在教丽贝卡做饭吗
[21:59] I was trying to. 想教来着
[22:00] So you two were friends? 那你们是朋友咯
[22:03] Yeah. Yeah, we were. 是的
[22:04] They were bestest buddies. 他们可是死党
[22:06] Let it go, Herrmann. 算了吧 赫尔曼
[22:07] He apologizes for what he said, 他为自己说的话道歉
[22:09] I’ll let it go. 我就算了
[22:11] You know, I see a lot of your dad in you. 在你身上我看到了很多你父亲的影子
[22:14] He was a pretty caring guy too. 他也很关心别人
[22:21] Did you know him well? 你跟他熟吗
[22:23] Not as well as I wish I had. 我想更熟的 可惜没机会
[22:29] Hey, what’s the matter, Clarke, you lost? 怎么了 克拉克 迷路了吗
[22:32] Don’t be like that. 别这样
[22:36] I had to transfer out. 我必须调走
[22:37] – I had no choice. – Why? -我也没办法 -为什么
[22:42] You made lieutenant. 你考上副队了
[22:45] I didn’t even know you took the test. 我都不知道你参加考试了
[22:48] You son of a gun! 你个滑头
[22:49] Congratulations! Why didn’t you say anything? 恭喜你 为什么不说呢
[22:52] You’re waiting for your promotion to come through. 你也在等调令下来
[22:54] I didn’t want things to get awkward. 我不想让事情变尴尬
[22:55] Things with you are always awkward. 有你的事都尴尬
[22:58] I’m happy for you, buddy. Come here. 真为你高兴 兄弟 过来
[23:02] Yeah, I don’t like people touching me. 我不喜欢别人碰我
[23:04] Yeah, see? 看到没
[23:06] Awkward. 尴尬吧
[23:11] Look who it is. 看看谁来了
[23:13] To what do we owe the honor? 哪阵风把你刮来了
[23:15] Just checkin’ in on you guys. 只是来看看大家
[23:17] This whole thing with Jones, you know… 琼斯那件事…
[23:19] It’s unbelievable, right? 难以置信 对吧
[23:24] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[23:26] I’m working with her oldest brother now, Brandon. 我现在和她大哥布兰登一起工作
[23:28] And this poor guy’s beside himself. 他现在伤心欲绝
[23:32] That reminds me. 想起来了
[23:33] From the guys at 25. 25号消防队的一点意思
[23:36] Awesome. Thank you, Clarke. 太好了 谢谢你 克拉克
[23:37] I hope Jones’ brothers don’t let their dad off too easy. 希望琼斯的哥哥们不要轻易放过他们父亲
[23:41] Gabby. 加比
[23:43] No, I don’t care if it’s inappropriate. 不 我才不管该不该说
[23:44] I’m not gonna keep my mouth shut. 我不会一言不发的
[23:46] Please tell me someone’s taking him to task 肯定会有人因为他对琼斯的所作所为
[23:48] for what he did to Jones. 教训他的对吧
[23:50] Dawson, we were ready to go to bat for her. 道森 我们都准备好为她撑腰的
[23:53] But it was up to her to stand up to him– 但这还是取决于她自己…
[23:54] He wore her down! Okay? 是他让她走投无路的 好吗
[23:59] All she wanted out of life was to be a firefighter, 她毕生追求的不过是当个消防员
[24:03] and she did it 她也做到了
[24:05] despite his constant discouragement 顶着他无尽地嘲讽
[24:07] and– and interference. 和不停地阻碍
[24:09] But he still had to take that away from her. 但他还是要夺走她的梦想
[24:16] Look, all Brandon said about it 布兰登说的是
[24:18] was that she had depression her whole life. 她一直都很抑郁
[24:21] Really? 是吗
[24:24] Apparently, she tried this once before, 很显然 她以前也试图自杀过
[24:26] when she was 16. 16岁的时候
[24:28] And knowing that, 就这样
[24:31] he still bullied her? 他还那么欺负她吗
[24:33] He still berated her, pushed her to the brink? 还那么斥责她 那么逼她吗
[24:36] Dawson, 道森
[24:38] we’re talking about a deputy district chief. 我们说的可是区消防局的副局长
[24:43] Well, you’d better keep that man far away from me 你们以后最好让那男人离我远点
[24:45] because if I see him, he’s getting both barrels. 如果我看见他 他不会好过的
[25:03] Donna. 堂娜
[25:08] Wallace? 华莱士
[25:12] Here’s the thing. 是这么回事
[25:14] I run into burning buildings for a living, 我是以冲进火场救人为生的
[25:18] but I run away from relationships. 但是却逃避感情关系
[25:21] And I guess I just… 我应该只是…
[25:25] I got scared, Donna. 我是怕了 堂娜
[25:28] And, uh… 你…
[25:31] You were the best thing to happen to me. 你是我生命中最美好的事物
[25:32] I can’t get into this right now. 现在我没时间跟你谈这个
[25:35] I have a meeting with the administration. 我得马上去跟管理部门的人开会
[25:40] I can come back later… 那我再来找你吧
[25:45] After my shift. 下班后再来
[25:47] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[26:11] Shh! 嘘
[26:28] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[26:30] Nothing. 没事
[26:36] You’re in business. 你有活儿干了
[26:42] Oh, so I should just paint a little white line 那我应该中间画根线
[26:44] down the middle of the fridge– his side/my side? 明确分开哪是我的哪是他的吗
[26:46] I didn’t freak out when he drank all the orange juice. 他把橙汁都喝光的时候我可没大惊小怪
[26:48] It was a really, really nice piece of walleye, Cruz– 那真的是一条非常漂亮的凸眼梭 克鲁兹
[26:50] – Just call it fish! – And you left the dishes for me to clean up! -就是条鱼 -你还把盘子都留给我洗呢
[26:52] Come on, man! 难道不是吗
[26:53] Have you two ever considered 你们有没有想过
[26:54] that maybe you’ve been roommates for too long? 可能是你们室友做太久了
[26:57] Oh, we just moved in together. 我们刚搬进那幢公寓呢
[27:01] You want to pick this back up later? 你们稍后再解决自己的问题行吗
[27:08] You know, I don’t need Judge Judy in my firehouse. 我的消防队里不需要别人来做什么法官
[27:12] Wallace– 华莱士
[27:12] I need someone who can be there for my people– 我需要的是一个可以帮助他们的人
[27:15] Offer them support, spiritual guidance, 给他们提供精神指导
[27:17] actually get them to open up. 真正让他们敞开心扉
[27:19] I can’t order your men to open up, Chief. 我不能命令你的人向我敞开心扉 队长
[27:22] They have to find their own way. 他们得自己真正想办法解决问题
[27:24] You left Henry Mills to find his own way. 你让亨利·米尔斯自己想办法
[27:27] As I recall, he never quite found it. 据我所知 他好像一直没想到
[27:31] Wallace, you’ve been holding that against me for a long time. 华莱士 这件事你已经拿来指责我很久了
[27:34] He was trying to repair a broken marriage, 他不过是想拯救自己的婚姻
[27:36] needed someone to lean on. 不过是需要找个人依靠
[27:37] It couldn’t be me– obvious reasons– 很显然那个人不可能是我 所以
[27:38] which is why I asked you to talk to him. 我才找你去跟他聊聊的
[27:40] And I had every intention of doing so– 我也是想这么做的
[27:42] If he hadn’t walked into that fire carrying so much anger, 如果他不是还生着气就走进了火场
[27:47] he just might have walked back out again. 他可能有机会活着走出来的
[27:54] You know what I think? 你知道我是怎么想的吗
[27:58] I think you lost a good man that day. 你那天失去了一位好队员
[28:01] He was a friend. 他是我的朋友
[28:05] And, uh… 我…
[28:07] I wonder if losing Rebecca Jones 我想问你 是不是失去丽贝卡·琼斯
[28:10] has brought back some of the guilt 让你又感受到了
[28:11] that you felt about Henry Mills’ death. 亨利·米尔斯的死给你带来的负罪感
[28:20] Chaplain, if you can’t help my people, 神父 如果你帮不了我的人
[28:24] get out of my firehouse. 那就给我滚
[28:37] Hey, Chief, you okay? 队长 你没事吧
[29:08] Chief Jones? 琼斯局长
[29:20] I brought Rebecca’s things. 我把丽贝卡的东西送来了
[29:25] I just wanted to offer our deepest condolences, 我想代表51号消防队的每个人
[29:29] on behalf of everyone at 51. 向你表示沉痛哀悼
[29:34] And also to say… 我还想跟您说…
[29:39] She would have made a great firefighter. 她要是有机会肯定会成为一名伟大的消防员
[29:46] I was trying to protect her. 我是想保护她
[29:52] I didn’t think she could handle the stress of the job. 我觉得她无法承受消防员工作的压力
[29:59] I was only trying to protect her. 我只是想保护她
[30:06] Instead… 可是…
[30:12] Ambulance 61, take in a traffic accident at– 61号救护车 发生交通事故…
[30:23] I’m very sorry, Chief. 真的很遗憾 局长
[30:37] We got a driver pinned in the car, hurt but conscious. 司机卡在车内了 虽然受伤但还有意识
[30:42] What about the bus? 巴士呢
[30:42] Ah, kids on their way to the prom, 孩子们是坐车去参加舞会
[30:44] banged up, but nothing too serious. 遇到车祸 但是没有大碍
[30:46] Casey, Severide–we have a pin-in in the gray car. 凯西 西弗莱德 灰色轿车里有人被困
[30:49] – Get ’em out. – Copy that. -救人出来 -收到
[30:50] Dawson, check on the victim. 道森 检查轿车内伤者
[30:51] Shay, assess these kids. 夏伊 看看孩子们的情况
[30:53] On it. 马上
[30:55] All right, whoever’s injured, I want to take a look at you. 好 有人受伤吗 我帮你们看看
[30:58] Hang in there, sir, 坚持住 先生
[30:58] we’re going to get you out, okay? 我们马上救你出来
[31:03] Casey? We’re good. 凯西 这里好了
[31:05] All right, let’s move this car. 好 准备搬开这辆车
[31:08] Ready? Lift! 好 抬
[31:09] Ready? Lift! 好 抬
[31:11] Ready? Lift! 好 抬
[31:13] – I don’t know where Paige is. – Huh? -我找不到佩奇了 -什么
[31:15] You guys, where’s Paige? 你们谁看到佩奇了吗
[31:17] – Mouch, Otis, check the bus. – Yep. -穆奇 奥蒂斯 看看车里 -好
[31:21] Sweetie, have a seat here. 亲爱的 先坐下
[31:27] – Where was she sitting? – I don’t know. -她开始坐在哪里 -我也不知道
[31:28] We were all goofing around, and… 我们都在闲聊 然后..
[31:31] we hit something, and the bus started swerving, 就撞到了什么东西 巴士突然转弯
[31:33] and that’s when I hit my head. 我就撞到头了
[31:36] There’s nobody else in here. 里面没别人了
[31:39] – Why is this window open? -Ooh, no. -这扇窗户为什么开着 -不会吧
[31:42] Chief! 队长
[31:43] I think somebody was ejected! 应该是有人被甩出车外了
[31:46] Oh, my God. 天哪
[31:54] The girl could have fallen out 那个女孩一定是在
[31:55] wherever the bus first lost control. 巴士开始失控时被甩到外面了
[31:57] We are gonna shut down the road, run a search. 我们需要暂时封路进行搜索
[32:00] My guys have been up and down this road. 我的人在这条路上都搜遍了
[32:01] They didn’t see anything. 他们没看到人
[32:02] We should have some firefighters take a look. 应该让消防员找找看看
[32:04] Look, be my guest, but I can’t close this road. 你们随便 但我是不会封路的
[32:06] You do realize you have a girl that is unaccounted for. 你知道有个女孩找不到了吧
[32:09] Yes, I do. 我知道
[32:10] But my guess is that she got out with the others, 但我觉得她是跟别人一起下车
[32:12] and she wandered off. 然后走开了
[32:12] You have an open emergency exit! Somebody was ejected! 你明明可以暂时封路 有人被甩出车失踪了
[32:15] – Chief, let me talk to him. – I’m shutting down this road! -队长 我跟他说 -我要封路
[32:18] I can’t let you do that. 我不能让你这么做
[32:19] Truck 81, block off this road. 81号云梯车 给我封路
[32:21] Last warning, Chief. 最后警告你一次 队长
[32:23] Go ahead, Cruz. 封路 克鲁兹
[32:28] Mouch, Herrmann, Otis, 穆奇 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯
[32:30] fan out, search back along the road. 散开搜索路后面
[32:32] This is my scene, Chief. 这里是我说了算 队长
[32:34] Are you really gonna make me arrest you? 你真的想让我逮捕你吗
[32:36] You know what? You’re just gonna have to do 行啊 想逮捕我
[32:36] what the hell you need to do. 尽管来啊
[32:42] Really? 没搞错吧
[32:49] You gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[32:50] You picked the wrong cop to piss off. 你惹错人了
[32:52] Oh, I haven’t even started on you. 我都还没开始呢
[32:56] – You seeing this? – Yes, I am, Chief. -看到了吗 -看到了 队长
[33:07] I got her! 找到了
[33:09] I got her! 找到人了
[33:11] We need a backboard, a black bag. 这里需要背靠板和护颈
[33:13] Yeah, I’m on it. 我马上去拿
[33:14] Is she okay? 她没事吧
[33:15] She’s in good hands. Just hold tight. 去救她的人靠得住 放心
[33:20] Officer Woodall? 伍德尔警官
[33:23] Is this really the hill you want to die on? 你真的想栽在这里吗
[33:35] Watch her arm. 注意她的胳膊
[33:38] I got it. Stay out of my way. 我知道 不用你管
[33:44] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来
[33:47] Paige! 佩奇
[33:49] I’m okay. 我没事
[33:55] No harm, no foul. 没有伤害 就不算犯规
[34:15] After you. I insist. 您先走吧
[34:19] Hey, whatever’s going on between you two, 不管你俩是怎么回事
[34:21] can you drop it? 能不计较了吗
[34:22] I’ll drop it when he apologizes. 他跟我道歉我就不计较
[34:25] Apologize for what? For speaking the truth? 道什么歉 因为我说了实话吗
[34:27] Knock it off, both of you. 你们都别吵了
[34:29] Yeah? He’s saying that we made Jones suicidal, 是吗 他说是我们害琼斯自杀的
[34:32] and I’m supposed to swallow that? 我该这样忍气吞声吗
[34:34] No! No! 你胡说
[34:34] Just own up to your behavior 你自己爽快点承认
[34:37] and admit that you could have handled things better! 承认可以处理的更好就那么难吗
[34:40] How dare you! 岂有此理
[34:41] – Herrmann! – Hey! -赫尔曼 -住手
[34:42] I was the last one to see her alive! 我是她生前见的最后一个人
[34:45] You think I didn’t wonder over and over again 你以为我就没想过我要是做点别的
[34:48] what I might have done different, 会是什么结果吗
[34:51] What else I might have said 我说点别的会不会
[34:52] that would have changed her mind? 改变她的主意呢
[34:56] Is this what you all took from what I said this morning? 我今早说的话你们就是这么理解的吗
[35:02] Is this really how we’re gonna get through this thing? 这件事我们真的要这么处理吗
[35:11] Severide? 西弗莱德
[35:13] Bloom is inside. 布卢姆来了
[35:16] Sorry, Chief. 先走一步 队长
[35:17] Got one more save to make tonight. 今晚还得去拯救一个人呢
[35:24] See where those guys are. 看看他们到哪里了
[35:28] Well, I guess I’m gonna get a lecture 你要因为我偷溜出戒瘾所
[35:30] about skipping out on rehab. 先教训我一顿对吧
[35:32] Let’s get it over with. 尽管来吧
[35:33] No, Bloom. I got no more lectures for you. 不 布卢姆 我以后都不会教训你了
[35:35] Yeah? Then give me my wallet. 是吗 那把我钱包给我吧
[35:38] Just relax. 不用担心
[35:39] Capp’s getting it from my locker. 卡普去我储物柜里拿去了
[35:44] What are you all lookin’ at? 你们都看什么看
[35:47] What, you need an audience? 怎么 你还需要观众吗
[35:52] You ruined my white board. 你还毁了我的留言板
[35:54] That was permanent ink. 你写上去的字可是永远都擦不掉了
[35:55] I’ll get you another one. 我再给你弄个新的
[35:58] What is this? 你来干什么
[35:59] I know, I’m not staying. 我知道 我不会留下的
[36:01] Severide asked me to pick up these two up at O’hare. 西弗莱德让我去奥黑尔机场接两个人来
[36:04] – Chaplain. – Lieutenant. -神父 -副队长
[36:06] This is Damien, and this is Aaron. 这是戴米 这是恩亚伦
[36:10] Screw this. 搞什么
[36:11] Bloom, just give me one second. 布卢姆 你听我说一句
[36:13] You are a son of a bitch. 你就是个混蛋
[36:17] Hey, it’s not like that, Captain. 不是你想的那样 队长
[36:18] Oh, Captain! 还队长呢
[36:20] Captain. Aren’t you cute? 还队长 你还真萌啊
[36:25] You can mail me my wallet. 你把我钱包寄给我吧
[36:27] We didn’t know what happened to you, Bloom. 我们之前不知道你是怎么回事 布卢姆
[36:31] Now you do. 现在知道了吧
[36:33] We’re sorry. 对不起
[36:36] That’s what we came to tell you. 我们来是想跟你道歉的
[36:38] The way we treated you back in Denver… 我们在丹佛不应该那样对你
[36:41] Well, you gotta understand, we were upset. 你要理解 我们当时是因为难过
[36:43] Oh, you were upset? 你们难过
[36:46] You were upset? 你们还难过
[36:47] I was the Captain. 我才是队长
[36:49] Those were my men in there! 那都是我的人
[36:50] They were my men! 他们是我的人
[36:53] We said a lot of awful things in the heat of the moment. 我们当时在气头上 所以说了很多难听的话
[36:56] But we had a lot of time to think about it. 但是后来我们想了很多
[37:00] We were wrong. 我们错了
[37:02] You made the right call. 你的决定是对的
[37:04] If you would have let us inside, 如果当时你让我们进去
[37:05] we would’ve still been in there when the roof came down. 那里倒塌时我们肯定都还在里面
[37:09] There’s no question, you saved our lives. 毫无疑问 你救了我们
[37:13] Your boy could only afford two plane tickets. 他们的钱只够买两张机票
[37:16] Otherwise there would have been a dozen of us here. 否则我们就都来找你了
[37:19] We all feel the same way. 我们都是这么想的
[37:28] This is my daughter, Lily. 这是我女儿 莉莉
[37:32] She wouldn’t exist if you hadn’t tackled me that day. 如果那天你不制止我的话就不会有她了
[37:38] ‘Cause I was going in, Captain. 因为我当时都准备进去了 队长
[37:42] I was going in. 我本来是要进去的
[38:19] It’s not easy losing a firefighter. 失去自己手下的消防员确实很痛苦
[38:24] I’ve lost my fair share. 我自己也失去过
[38:26] 81 alone– 单单是这里
[38:28] Andy Darden, Rebecca Jones… 就已经失去了安迪·达登 丽贝卡·琼斯
[38:32] I can’t imagine. 你的痛苦我无法想象
[38:35] You came here today to help, 你今天是来帮忙的
[38:41] and I gave you a hard time. 我却对你态度不好
[38:45] I get it, Chief. 我明白 队长
[38:48] You’re just looking out for your house. 你就是为自己的人负责而已
[38:59] They are all that I got. 我就只有他们
[39:30] Talk to me. 跟我聊聊
[39:36] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[39:40] Of what? 害怕什么
[39:46] Everything. 害怕一切
[39:50] The future. 害怕未来
[39:55] I don’t know what’s going to happen, Matt. 我不知道未来等待我的是什么 马特
[40:01] Yeah, that’s why they call it the future. 所以我们才称之为未来嘛
[40:07] But one thing I know will happen for sure… 但是有一件事我可以确定
[40:12] You and I are gonna face it together. 未来我们两个人会一起面对
[40:43] Donna. 唐娜
[40:46] Wallace, I owe you an explanation. 华莱士 我该跟你解释一下
[40:48] No, no, no. 不不不
[40:49] I owe you an explanation. 是我该向你解释
[40:51] Please, just listen. 你先听我说
[40:54] You need to understand where my head’s at. 你要理解我的想法
[40:58] When you pulled the plug on our relationship, 你说要结束我们之间的关系时
[41:00] I had to assume that I’d never see you again. 我以为我们以后都不会再见面了
[41:02] So, um… I need you to imagine 所以 你可以想象一下
[41:07] how tough it’s been this past week, 上周我有多么痛苦
[41:10] ever since I found out that 因为我发现
[41:13] I’m carrying your baby. 我怀了你的孩子
[41:44] To Jones. 致琼斯
[42:06] 道森 不要让任何事阻挡你的脚步 ——琼斯
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme