时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There’s, like, this circle of trust, | 这里有一种信任圈 |
[00:04] | and you are way on the outside of it. | 而你在圈外 |
[00:06] | Lieutenant, send me down. | 副队 送我下去吧 |
[00:10] | You look like the kind of firefighter we want here at 51. | 你看起来是那种我们51大队想要的消防员 |
[00:13] | Keeler’s still out there somewhere. | 基勒还在逍遥法外 |
[00:15] | He ain’t out there anymore, Otis. | 他已经不在了 奥蒂斯 |
[00:16] | Gabriela Dawson. | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[00:18] | I’m Dispatcher Ramsey. | 我是调度员拉姆齐 |
[00:19] | I’m here for that beer you owe me. | 我是来讨你欠我的那杯啤酒的 |
[00:23] | Would you want your only daughter to be a firefighter? | 你会愿意让你的独生女去当消防员吗 |
[00:26] | Give her the boot. She’s moving over to headquarters. | 必须让她走 她必须到总部来 |
[00:30] | Seriously, it’ll be great. | 说真的 太棒了 |
[00:31] | Oh, yeah. Great. Just great. | 是啊 真的很棒 |
[00:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:36] | Mouch got a dear John letter from Mari in japan. | 穆奇收到了日本的玛丽寄给他的绝交信 |
[00:39] | It’s over. | 他们分手了 |
[00:41] | They were still together? | 他们原来还在一起啊 |
[00:43] | Serves me right, thinking I could make it work | 是我活该 原以为我能维持 |
[00:46] | when we were 6,200 miles apart. | 这段相隔6200英里的异国恋 |
[00:49] | Apparently, new guy’s a game show host. | 她的新男友是娱乐节目主持人 |
[00:53] | How am I supposed to compete with that? | 我怎么比得过那样的人呢 |
[01:05] | You’ll rally, Mouch. | 你会振作起来的 穆奇 |
[01:07] | I know you will. | 我知道你一定会的 |
[01:14] | Even I could’ve done better than that. | 就算是我都比你会安慰人 |
[01:17] | It was good advice. | 这是金玉良言好吗 |
[01:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:24] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的电话 |
[01:28] | Lindsay. That detective chick? | 琳赛 那个警探小妞吗 |
[01:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:33] | Why don’t you answer? | 为什么不接电话 |
[01:34] | Maybe she’s calling about Keeler’s disappearance. | 也许她打来是说基勒失踪的事 |
[01:36] | Case is closed. | 那案子已经结案了 |
[01:37] | Well, maybe she’s calling on a more social level. | 那也许她找你有私事呢 |
[01:39] | I like that girl for you. | 我觉得那姑娘和你挺配的 |
[01:40] | She’s got swagger, that husky voice. | 一副自命清高的样子 声音也很沙哑性感 |
[01:42] | Are you gonna call her back? | 你会回她电话吗 |
[01:44] | I don’t know, maybe. If she plays her cards right. | 不知道 也许吧 如果她对我胃口的话 |
[01:48] | Listen to you. | 瞧你说的 |
[01:54] | Come on, Pouch. | 快啊 旺发 |
[01:56] | Come on. Come on. | 快叫 快叫啊 |
[01:58] | Come on. | 快叫 |
[01:58] | She was howling at the T.V. the other day. | 前几天她还对着电视嚎叫来着 |
[02:00] | I was the only one in here, and now nobody believes me. | 就我一个人在场 所以没人相信我的话 |
[02:02] | Oh, I was– I was letting that finish. | 我立刻就结束 |
[02:05] | Oh, it’s almost done. Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask. | 不用 我马上就好 对了 我想问你 |
[02:07] | Are you gonna retake the firefighter test | 既然你的脚好多了 |
[02:09] | now that the foot’s better? | 你还准备重新参加消防员考试吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah, just actually signed up for a couple training sessions | 是的 其实我刚报名参加了消防学院的 |
[02:12] | at the academy, to get ready for the next physical. | 几项训练课程 准备参加下次体能测试 |
[02:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:20] | You two warming up? | 你俩这是在拉近关系吗 |
[02:22] | No. | 没有 |
[02:23] | But I still think it’s wrong | 我还是觉得这样不好 |
[02:24] | that she has no idea you’re gonna sideline her. | 不该在她不知情的情况下排挤她 |
[02:26] | I wish there was something I could do about that, | 我也希望自己能帮帮她 |
[02:29] | but I told you, her Dad is too far up the food chain. | 但我告诉过你 她爸爸位高权重 |
[02:34] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[02:38] | It means you are the most amazing man I know… | 意思是你是我认识的最厉害的男人 |
[02:42] | And I’ve seen you handle far tougher obstacles | 比起那个高高在上的长官 我可见过你 |
[02:44] | than a man in a white shirt. | 解决过一些麻烦得多的问题 |
[02:48] | Where’s Clarke today? | 克拉克今天去哪了 |
[02:49] | He switched out a few shifts for some army buddy’s wedding. | 他换班去参加战友的婚礼了 |
[02:52] | He’ll be back in a week. | 一周后就回来 |
[02:53] | A week? | 要一周吗 |
[02:54] | That seems like a long time to sub out. | 看来要好久见不到他了 |
[03:00] | Jones. | 琼斯 |
[03:01] | Look, Clarke is a great guy, | 听着 克拉克是个好人 |
[03:02] | and I say this from experience. | 我们一起工作很久了 |
[03:05] | You don’t want to get involved with someone in house. | 你最好别和队里的人扯上关系 |
[03:07] | Especially when you’re new. | 尤其还是新人的时候 |
[03:08] | Who said anything about getting involved? | 谁说要扯上关系了 |
[03:11] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是好心提醒 |
[03:12] | Yeah, well, give me a little more credit than that, okay? | 对我有点信心 行吗 |
[03:17] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[03:19] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:21] | House fire at 6200 47th Street. | 四十七街6200号民居楼着火 |
[03:33] | Main to 61. | 总指挥台呼叫61号救护车 |
[03:35] | Victor Ramsey on dispatch. Again. | 又是维克多·拉姆齐负责调度 |
[03:38] | Go ahead main. | 总台请说 |
[03:39] | State’s backed up this morning. | 州街今早堵车 |
[03:40] | I’d take Racine down to 47th. | 我建议从拉辛街开到四十七街 |
[03:42] | Thanks, Ramsey. | 谢谢 拉姆齐 |
[03:44] | You’ve been working the same shifts we have lately, huh? | 你最近的轮班安排和我们一样啊 |
[03:46] | Yep. | 没错 |
[03:47] | Great to see you at Molly’s the other night. | 很高兴那晚在莫利酒吧见到你 |
[03:50] | We should do it again soon. | 不如我们下次再约啊 |
[03:53] | Let’s keep it professional, okay Ramsey? | 工作时间只谈公事 行吗 拉姆齐 |
[03:55] | Just trying to help you, Dawson. | 只是想帮你 道森 |
[03:59] | Appreciate that. Thanks for the traffic tip. | 谢谢 多谢交通提示 |
[04:03] | Something is not right with that guy. | 那家伙有些不对头 |
[04:14] | Two-story residence, fully involved. | 有一座两层房屋 全部着火 |
[04:16] | Hurry. You gotta help ’em. | 快 快救他们出来 |
[04:17] | The Brookers live on the second floor. | 布鲁克一家住在二楼 |
[04:19] | They have three little kids. I heard ’em calling out. | 他们家有三个小孩 我听见了他们的呼救声 |
[04:22] | Okay, we have a report of three children | 我们得知房屋二层 |
[04:24] | in the second-floor apartment. | 有三名儿童 |
[04:26] | Looks like the parents are likely with ’em. | 父母很可能和他们在一起 |
[04:28] | Cruz, Otis, up the aerial to vent! | 克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 把云梯架到通风口 |
[04:30] | Herrmann and Mouch, primary search with me. | 赫尔曼和穆奇 和我一起初步搜救 |
[04:33] | Five possible victims. | 可能有五名受害人 |
[04:34] | Mills and me will go with you on the search. | 米尔斯和我跟你一起去搜救 |
[04:36] | Capp, grab a second line from the engine, | 卡普 再从水罐车里拿一根水管 |
[04:38] | inch and 3/4 through the front door, let’s go. | 屋前需要一根4.5厘米口径水管 行动 |
[04:53] | Herrmann, set the bar. | 赫尔曼 用撬棍 |
[04:56] | Strike. | 敲 |
[04:58] | Strike. | 再敲 |
[05:02] | Capp, Casey, we’ll take the east side. | 卡普 凯西 我们搜东面 |
[05:05] | Copy. We’ll take the west side of the hall. | 收到 我们搜走廊西面 |
[05:07] | Hey, Capp, get a line down this hall and cover us. | 卡普 通一根水管到走廊里掩护我们 |
[05:10] | Got it. | 收到 |
[05:15] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:24] | I got one! | 我发现一个人 |
[05:31] | I got a kid here. | 这里还有个孩子 |
[05:33] | Need backup in the living room at the west end of the hall, now. | 我在走廊最西端的客厅 请求紧急支援 |
[05:39] | Let’s roll it. | 把上面的东西搬下去 |
[05:43] | Oh, my God. They’re all here. | 天呐 他们都在这 |
[05:47] | They’re all moving! | 他们都还能动 |
[06:02] | Hold on, buddy. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[06:15] | Right here. | 放这 |
[06:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:23] | Come on. | 快 |
[06:25] | Watch it. Watch it. | 小心 小心 |
[06:26] | Come on. | 来 |
[06:29] | He hasn’t moved. | 他一直没动 |
[06:36] | I can’t get a pulse. Let’s put him on the monitor. | 没摸到脉搏 给他接上监视器吧 |
[06:45] | He piled up his whole family in that corner bedroom, Chief. | 他把他的家人堆在角落的卧室里 队长 |
[06:49] | Laid on top of ’em. | 躺在他们上面 |
[06:58] | Where’s my daddy? | 我爸爸呢 |
[07:02] | All right. | 好 |
[07:15] | He’s asystole. | 他心搏停止了 |
[07:44] | – Casey– – Let him try. Let him try, Shay. | -凯西 -让他试试 让他试试 夏伊 |
[07:46] | Come on! | 醒醒啊 |
[07:50] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[07:57] | No. | 不用了 |
[08:01] | Let’s call it. | 宣布死亡吧 |
[08:05] | Anyone disagree? | 有人不同意吗 |
[08:17] | I’m callin’ it. | 伤者死亡 |
[09:06] | I could really use a beer right now. | 我现在真的想喝杯啤酒 |
[09:09] | Or something stronger. | 或者更烈的酒 |
[09:15] | Ever seen anything like that before? | 以前见过这种情况吗 |
[09:18] | A guy lying on top of his family like a shield. | 一个人躺在全家人身上 像盾牌一样 |
[09:24] | No. | 没有 |
[09:29] | Hey, who wants to play some spit? | 谁想打牌玩跑得快 |
[09:32] | Jony? | 乔尼 |
[09:34] | No? | 不想吗 |
[09:37] | Ah, great. Just great. | 真棒 真是太棒了 |
[09:40] | Now you’re going to get upset | 你每次看见亚洲女人 |
[09:41] | every time you see an Asian lady? | 就都要生气了吗 |
[09:43] | Excuse me for having a broken heart. | 抱歉 我的心碎了 |
[09:46] | I’m in for spit if you can do it without cheating. | 我来打跑得快 只要你不出老千 |
[09:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你说的什么 |
[09:51] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -好吧 -是啊 |
[09:55] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:58] | Fine, yeah. | 没事 |
[10:03] | Hey, babe. Check it out. | 亲爱的 来看看 |
[10:06] | Great apartment, outdoor space. | 很棒的公寓 有户外空间 |
[10:09] | Cool. We could put the grill, like, right here. | 很棒 我们可以把烧烤架放这里 |
[10:11] | I think we just found our place. | 我觉得就是这里了 |
[10:14] | Hey, we really got to get a move on on this apartment thing. | 我们真的得赶快找公寓了 |
[10:18] | We’ve been talkin’ about it for months. | 我们都说了几个月了 |
[10:19] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:20] | If we could find a place like that, | 如果我们能找得到那种地方 |
[10:22] | I would jump. | 我会立即行动的 |
[10:24] | Must be nice. Lieutenant’s salary. Two bedrooms. | 一定不错啊 副队的薪水 两间卧室 |
[10:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:30] | You thought we were gonna live in a one-bedroom apartment? | 你觉得我们要住只有一间卧室的公寓吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:36] | Dude, are you insane? | 哥们 你疯了吗 |
[10:45] | I got a favor to ask. | 我要请你帮个忙 |
[10:48] | Mm-hmm. Sure. Shoot. | 好啊 说吧 |
[10:51] | I recently overheard you | 我最近偶尔听说 |
[10:53] | helping Clarke out with his romantic life… | 你在帮克拉克处理他的感情生活 |
[10:58] | And I was wondering if you could | 我一直在想 你可不可以 |
[11:01] | help me in that department. | 在队里帮帮我 |
[11:05] | Let me put some thought into it. | 我想想吧 |
[11:08] | But I got to get the rig cleaned up. | 但我得先把救护车清理干净 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:25] | So if I ask you how you’re doing, | 如果我问你 你怎么样 |
[11:27] | are you gonna tell me you’re fine again? | 你又要告诉我你还好吗 |
[11:28] | I mean, just give me a heads up. | 提前知会我一声吧 |
[11:29] | I don’t want to waste my breath. | 我不想白费口舌 |
[11:32] | Just trying to bury it. | 我在尽量忘记那一切 |
[11:34] | That’s what we do, right? | 我们就是这样 对吗 |
[11:36] | Make jokes. Get over it. | 开玩笑 挺过来 |
[11:44] | You know, I spent my whole life watching my dad, | 我这辈子都在看着我爸爸 |
[11:48] | dreaming about what it would be like fighting fires. | 想象着救火救人会是 |
[11:52] | Saving people. | 什么样子 |
[11:56] | I mean, I don’t mean to wallow. | 我不是想沉溺于此 |
[11:57] | I hate wallowers. | 我讨厌自怨自怜的人 |
[11:58] | Look, Jones, I’ve been there. | 琼斯 我也经历过这种情况 |
[12:02] | Those first few calls, | 前几次出警 |
[12:05] | when it hits you that you’re not gonna save everyone, | 当你意识到你没法救所有人 |
[12:08] | that someone’s gonna die on your watch no matter what you do… | 无论你做什么 总有人会在你面前死去 |
[12:13] | I didn’t take it easy, either. | 我也觉得很难过 |
[12:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:16] | Yeah. Maybe I’m just not cut out for this. | 也许我不适合做这个 |
[12:20] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[12:24] | I’m not saying that I know, | 我并不是说我知道 |
[12:27] | but it’s not about how you feel right now. | 但重点并不是你现在的感受 |
[12:29] | It’s about how you move on. | 而是你如何重新振作 |
[12:34] | Make jokes, get over it. | 开开玩笑 挺过来 |
[12:36] | Whatever it takes. | 尽力去做 |
[12:39] | Look, we got two great lieutenants here at 51, | 51号消防队有两名很棒的副队 |
[12:42] | and my advice is that you should follow their lead. | 我的建议就是 你该好好听他们的 |
[12:56] | Jones was pretty shaken up on that call this morning, huh? | 今早的出警对琼斯打击很大 对吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah. Maybe she’s not the ice queen I thought she was. | 是啊 也许她并不是我以为的冷血美人 |
[13:03] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 这么说还为时过早 |
[13:07] | What the hell? What is that? | 搞什么 那是什么 |
[13:09] | Do not tell me that’s a mouse. | 别告诉我那是只老鼠 |
[13:13] | Ugh, let me see. | 我看看 |
[13:15] | It’s not alive, whatever it is. | 好像不是什么活物 |
[13:16] | Come on. Be careful. | 小心点 |
[13:20] | The little girl that Herrmann carried, | 赫尔曼抱来的那个小女孩 |
[13:22] | she was holding this when they brought her over to our rig. | 他们把她带来救护车这边时 她就拿着这个 |
[13:26] | She must’ve dropped it. | 她一定是不小心掉了 |
[13:29] | Main to 61. | 总指挥台呼叫61号救护车 |
[13:35] | Main to 61. | 总指挥台呼叫61号救护车 |
[13:41] | This is 61. What’s up main? | 这里是61号救护车 什么事 总台 |
[13:43] | Took a while for 61 to get back | 你们把小女孩送去芝加哥医院后 |
[13:44] | after you dropped the girl at Chicago Med. | 过了一会61号救护车才回来 |
[13:46] | You okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[13:47] | How does he know how long it took us? | 他怎么知道我们花了多久 |
[13:53] | Ramsey, I said I wanted to keep it focused on work. | 拉姆齐 我说过我想专心工作 |
[13:55] | Not comfortable with the personal questions. | 不怎么喜欢私人问题 |
[13:57] | Copy that. My bad. | 明白 是我不好 |
[14:00] | Good for you. That’ll teach him to shut up. | 干得漂亮 这么说会让他闭嘴吧 |
[14:05] | It’s not for me. It’s never for me anymore. | 不是找我的 再也不会有人找我了 |
[14:07] | It could be my academy trainer. | 可能是我的学院教练 |
[14:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:11] | Gabby, how could you do that to me? | 加比 你怎么能那样对我呢 |
[14:14] | Ramsey? | 拉姆齐 |
[14:17] | You and me, we’re connected in ways you don’t understand. | 你和我 我们冥冥之中有种联系 |
[14:27] | That was creepy. | 真吓人 |
[14:29] | “Calling from inside the house” creepy. | 感觉像陌生人的骚扰电话那样吓人 |
[14:30] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[14:31] | Okay, you guys are not gonna believe this. | 听我说 你们肯定不会相信的 |
[14:33] | So this guy– | 有个男人 |
[14:34] | We found the little girl’s stuffed animal from 47th street. | 我们找到了从47街救出来的小姑娘的玩偶 |
[14:39] | Thought maybe we could clean it up | 我想可以洗干净 |
[14:40] | and send it over to the hospital. | 给她送到医院去 |
[14:42] | Yeah. I can do a run, see how they’re doing. | 可以 我去吧 顺便看看他们怎么样了 |
[14:45] | Great. | 好 |
[14:48] | I’ll come with. | 我跟你一起 |
[14:49] | All right. I’ll clean it. | 好 我去洗干净 |
[14:52] | Why didn’t you tell Casey what happened with the dispatcher? | 你为什么不告诉凯西那个调度员的事 |
[14:55] | It’s been a rough day, | 今天本来就挺难熬 |
[14:56] | so I’m just gonna file a complaint with the O.E.M.C. | 我自己向应急管理通讯办公室投诉就好 |
[14:59] | That should take care of it. | 那样应该就行了 |
[15:00] | Sounds good. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | But is everything okay with Casey? | 你和凯西之间还好吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah. Yeah, no, no, no. It’s not a big deal. | 还好 别误会 这又不是什么大事 |
[15:05] | I just don’t want him to do that whole protective boyfriend thing. | 我不想他弄得一副保护欲过强的样子 |
[15:08] | – You know? – Oh, yeah. Okay. | -你懂的 -对 好吧 |
[15:09] | You know what would be great | 我们要是能一起过 |
[15:10] | is if we did that girls’ weekend we talked about. | 之前说好的女生周末就太好了 |
[15:13] | Just you and me, a few days from all this. | 就我们两个 放松几天 |
[15:15] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[15:16] | Yeah, absolutely. | 一定要 |
[15:18] | Let’s do it. | 说好了 |
[15:23] | – How’s the family doing now? – Physically they’re fine. | -那家人怎么样了 -身体上没有大碍了 |
[15:26] | Mrs. Brooker was released last night. | 布鲁克太太昨晚出院了 |
[15:28] | She stayed here with the kids. | 不过还是留在这里陪孩子 |
[15:29] | Their CO2 levels are stable, | 他们的二氧化碳水平稳定 |
[15:31] | so they’re gonna be going home before the end of today. | 今晚之前也就能出院了 |
[15:33] | That’s great to hear. | 真是好消息 |
[15:34] | Doctor Willhite, orthopedics posted the Campbell x-rays. | 威尔海特医生 整形外科送来了放射仪 |
[15:37] | Thanks. | 好的 |
[15:39] | We won’t take up any more of your time. | 我们不耽误您的时间了 |
[15:41] | Medics found this in the back of the ambulance. | 急救医生在车里发现了这个玩偶 |
[15:43] | It belongs to the little girl. | 是那个小姑娘的 |
[15:45] | – Caroline. – Caroline. | -卡罗琳 -卡罗琳 |
[15:46] | Let me tell Mrs. Brooker you’re here. | 我跟布鲁克太太说声你们来了 |
[15:49] | Maybe you can bring it back to her. | 或许你们可以亲自给那小姑娘 |
[15:50] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry, but Mrs. Brooker feels– | 抱歉 布鲁克太太觉得… |
[16:01] | Are you the ones who were there? | 你们就是那些消防员吗 |
[16:03] | – Yeah. – How can you come here? | -是的 -你们怎么还有脸来 |
[16:06] | If you’d gotten us out sooner, | 如果你们能早点救出我们 |
[16:07] | my children would still have a father. | 我的孩子就不会没爸爸了 |
[16:09] | Ma’am, we’re very sorry for your loss. | 夫人 您的遭遇我们深表遗憾 |
[16:14] | I’ll bring this to Caroline. | 我来给卡罗琳 |
[16:16] | I don’t want you near her. | 我不想让你们靠近她 |
[16:27] | The family’s doing well physically, | 那家人身体没有大碍了 |
[16:29] | but the mother’s pretty shaken. | 但母亲还是很激动 |
[16:32] | Understandable. | 情有可原 |
[16:35] | Listen, if you have a sec, Chief, | 如果您有时间的话 队长 |
[16:36] | I wanted to talk to you about Jones. | 我想和您谈谈琼斯的事 |
[16:43] | What’s on your mind? | 怎么了 |
[16:45] | Are we really gonna ding her because her father wants us to? | 我们真的要按她父亲的要求把她踢走吗 |
[16:49] | I’m having a hard time with this. | 我有点不能接受 |
[16:52] | Chief Jones put us in an untenable position, | 琼斯队长让我们左右为难 |
[16:55] | and I really wish he hadn’t. | 我也不希望摊上这种事 |
[17:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:05] | Mouch, hi. | 穆奇 你好啊 |
[17:07] | You avoided me all last shift. | 上一轮班你一直在躲着我 |
[17:11] | – I wasn’t avoiding you. – Yes, you were. | -我没躲着你 -你就是在躲我 |
[17:13] | You think I’m a lost cause when it comes to women. | 你觉得追女人 我是烂泥扶不上墙 |
[17:17] | What? Not at all. | 什么 才没有 |
[17:19] | I– honestly, I don’t think I’d do a very good job at it. | 我…说实话 我觉得我不合适做这个 |
[17:23] | You know? We don’t even, like, really know each other that well. | 你知道吗 我们…还没那么熟 |
[17:27] | Okay, well, ask away. | 好吧 那你尽管问 |
[17:31] | I’m an open book. | 我言无不尽 |
[17:34] | What’s your prototype? | 你喜欢哪一型的 |
[17:36] | You know, like your perfect woman. | 你梦中情人是什么样的 |
[17:38] | Oh, that’s easy. | 这简单 |
[17:39] | I mean, I know she’s currently involved | 我知道她现在名花有主 |
[17:40] | so I would never act on this, but Dawson. | 所以我也不准备挖墙角 是道森 |
[17:46] | Dawson. | 道森吗 |
[17:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:53] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[18:11] | – Thank God you’re here. – Are you hurt? | -你们来了太好了 -您受伤了吗 |
[18:13] | No, I got a flat tire and I pulled over. | 不 我轮胎漏气靠边停车 |
[18:14] | And then this gentleman stopped to help me, | 这位好心人停车帮我换轮胎 |
[18:16] | but then this van came speeding by | 但突然有辆面包车加速冲过来 |
[18:17] | and smashed into his truck. | 撞上了他的皮卡 |
[18:19] | The driver just took off. | 肇事司机跑了 |
[18:20] | And where’s the guy that stopped to help you? | 停下来帮您的人呢 |
[18:21] | There. | 在那里 |
[18:26] | Squad, let’s get airbags and cribbing under there, now. | 救援队 快拿气囊和支架撑住车子 |
[18:28] | We need to stabilize that car before that jack gives way. | 必须在千斤顶断掉前固定住车身 |
[18:32] | On it. | 是 |
[18:33] | My arm’s stuck in the wheel well. | 我胳膊牢牢卡在车轮里了 |
[18:35] | Okay. Stay still as you can. | 好的 尽量别动 |
[18:37] | We’re gonna get this car stable and get you out. | 我们固定住车身 救你出来 |
[18:39] | – What’s your name? – Bloom. Dave Bloom. | -你叫什么 -布卢姆 戴夫·布卢姆 |
[18:42] | – You a lieutenant? – Yes, sir, I am. | -你是副队长吗 -是的 先生 |
[18:45] | Well, I’m in good hands. | 那我就放心了 |
[18:51] | Truck, get a CO2 extinguisher ready | 云梯队 准备好二氧化碳灭火器 |
[18:54] | just in case this thing decides to go up. | 以防车辆起火 |
[18:55] | Got it, Chief. | 是 队长 |
[18:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:02] | You’re a brave man, Dave Bloom. | 你是条汉子 戴夫·布卢姆 |
[19:04] | All right, car’s stabilized. | 好了 车身已固定 |
[19:06] | I can take my pry axe through the tire, but it’ll jerk the car. | 我可以用撬斧刺穿轮胎 但车子会晃 |
[19:10] | I’ll hold him steady. | 我去扶住他 |
[19:11] | We can get a line in him to ease the pain. | 可以先给他打一针止痛 |
[19:12] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:14] | I’m already on painkillers. It might not interact well. | 我吃了止痛药 再打针怕有影响 |
[19:16] | You sure? What are you on? | 你确定吗 吃的什么 |
[19:18] | Oxycodone. It’s prescription. | 羟考酮 是处方药 |
[19:21] | I was injured on the job. | 我受过工伤 |
[19:22] | I used to be Denver Fire Department. | 我原来是丹佛消防局的 |
[19:26] | – Go ahead with the tire. – Will do. | -快弄轮胎吧 -好的 |
[19:29] | Go. | 来吧 |
[19:33] | Alright, give me the halligan. | 好了 铁铤给我 |
[19:37] | Hang on, bud. | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[19:49] | Your arm’s gonna be okay. You got blood flow. | 你胳膊不会有事的 血液还在流动 |
[19:52] | I owe you one, lieutenants. | 谢谢你们了 副队们 |
[19:57] | Hey, Chief. | 你好 队长 |
[20:02] | I just got off the phone | 我刚挂断电话 |
[20:05] | with Chuck Ewing at O.E.M.C. | 是应急管理通讯办公室的查克·尤因打来的 |
[20:07] | You filed a report against one of their dispatchers? | 你投诉了他们那里的一个调度员吗 |
[20:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:15] | Why would you not mention that to me? | 你为什么没跟我说 |
[20:18] | Uh, I wanted to keep the situation private. | 我觉得这是私事 不想声张 |
[20:22] | Well, next time, you go through me. | 下一次 要先跟我说 |
[20:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 队长 |
[20:27] | Because right now you are in a he-said, she-said situation | 因为现在你和维克多·拉姆齐这件事 |
[20:29] | with this Victor Ramsey. | 是公说公有理 婆说婆有理 |
[20:32] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:33] | Apparently, he’s one of their top men, | 显然 他是那边的高层之一 |
[20:35] | and he is denying harassment. | 并且 他矢口否认有骚扰过你 |
[20:38] | I’m told the tapes don’t indicate | 他们告知我 录音带显示 |
[20:40] | much more than a few personal hellos, | 他不过是跟你打了几次招呼而已 |
[20:42] | which he’s been told to stop, by the way. | 还有 他这种行为已经被叫停了 |
[20:44] | He was calling me on my cell phone. | 他的电话都打到我的私人手机上来了 |
[20:46] | He claims it was a social call, | 他说那不过是交际性电话而已 |
[20:48] | that he met up with you for beer last week at your request. | 因为他上周应你的邀请去和你喝了啤酒 |
[20:51] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[20:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:59] | Did he threaten you? | 他威胁你了吗 |
[21:06] | Well, he has gotten a warning, | 他已经受到了警告处分 |
[21:08] | but that is the best that we can do right now. | 但我们也只能做这么多了 |
[21:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 队长 |
[21:15] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[21:21] | I don’t get it. | 我就不懂了 |
[21:22] | So he’s good at his job, so he’s allowed to get away with | 他工作做得好 就能在疯狂骚扰 |
[21:25] | being personal and crazy with female METs? | 女性救护员后无罪脱逃吗 |
[21:27] | It’s just stalker behavior. | 我觉得他这完全是跟踪者的行径 |
[21:28] | It’s like, what, are they gonna wait for him | 难道他们要等到他真的伤了人 |
[21:29] | to actually hurt somebody before they do anything about it? | 才要对他进行处理吗 |
[21:32] | – It’s ridiculous. – Exactly. | -简直太荒谬了 -是的 |
[21:33] | Who’s stalking? | 谁跟踪你了 |
[21:37] | Uh, this wack-a-doo dispatcher Ramsey. | 一个叫拉姆齐的奇怪调度员 |
[21:40] | He got all weird with Dawson, and they’re not gonna | 他一直缠着道森 但控制台那些人 |
[21:41] | do anything about it over at O.E.M.C. | 对此却无所作为 |
[21:47] | Do you want me to talk to my dad? | 需要我跟我爸爸说说看吗 |
[21:48] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:50] | There’s no reason to pull any favors from your dad on this. | 这点小事没必要麻烦你父亲 |
[21:52] | I’m sure it’ll just work itself out. | 我相信肯定会有办法的 |
[21:54] | Right. But thank you. That’s nice. | 是啊 但还是谢谢你 你真是个好人 |
[21:56] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[21:59] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[22:03] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变想法了 记得告诉我 |
[22:13] | Hey, how was that firefighter? The good samaritan guy? | 那个消防员怎样了 热心快肠的那个 |
[22:17] | He had mobility in the arm | 我们把他送到医院的时候 |
[22:19] | when we dropped him off, looked good. | 他胳膊还能动 看起来没问题 |
[22:20] | But that injury he was talking about | 但他之前所说的那个迫使他 |
[22:22] | that knocked him off the job, that was four years ago. | 离开工作岗位的伤 那是四年前的事了 |
[22:24] | So the painkillers he’s on? | 他还在吃止疼药吗 |
[22:27] | He’s been on those a long time. | 他已经吃了很长时间了 |
[22:30] | Severide, Shay. Will you gather everyone up? | 西弗莱德 夏伊 把大家召集起来 |
[22:33] | Tell ’em meet me in the common room. | 让所有人在大厅等我 |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:41] | Uh, look, I know it’s the end of shift and you’re all anxious | 我知道现在值班结束了 大家都想回家 |
[22:44] | to get home, but I wanted you all to hear this from me. | 但我希望你们听我把这件事说完 |
[22:50] | Unfortunately, Mrs. Brooker, the woman who lost her husband | 很遗憾 布鲁克太太 就是那位在47街 |
[22:52] | at the 47th street fire… | 大火中失去丈夫的那位 |
[22:56] | She’s charging the C.F.D. with wrongful death. | 她控告芝加哥消防局过失致死 |
[23:01] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[23:02] | It means she’s pinning his death on us. | 也就是说她把她丈夫的死怪在我们头上 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:48] | – What? – Hey. | -谁啊 -你好 |
[23:51] | Bloom, right? | 布卢姆 对吧 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:55] | Oh, you’re the squad lieutenant | 你是把我从那辆车下救出来的 |
[23:56] | pulled me out from underneath that car. | 那个救援队的副队长 |
[23:58] | Yeah, Kelly Severide. | 对 我是凯利·西弗莱德 |
[24:01] | This is temporary. | 这是我的临时住所 |
[24:03] | Oh, vintage airstreams, these things are nice. | 清风房车嘛 很不错 |
[24:05] | Yeah, well, this one could use refurbishing. | 是啊 不过这个需要重新装修一下 |
[24:08] | I’m only drawing a partial severance, | 我只能拿到部分离职补偿金 |
[24:09] | so I can’t really afford to put any money in it. | 所以实在不能再把钱花在这上面了 |
[24:12] | Hey, thanks for saving my arm. | 谢谢你保住了我的胳膊 |
[24:14] | My chances of getting back on the job would’ve been zero | 如果我的胳膊没了的话 |
[24:17] | if I’d been left with a stump, so… | 那就绝没可能复职了 |
[24:21] | Seeing what you did to help that lady, | 看到你那天那么英勇地救下了那位女士 |
[24:23] | being able to get you out, it meant a lot to us. | 能把你救出来 对我们意义重大 |
[24:28] | It’s been a– it’s been a rough week. | 我们这周 我们这周过得很辛苦 |
[24:33] | Fellow firefighter is a brother, no matter what the city. | 所有消防员都是兄弟 不管你来自哪里 |
[24:36] | You ever want to come by 51, we’d be glad to have you. | 你想来51消防队看看吗 我们非常欢迎 |
[24:40] | You know, I got a– I got a pot on the stove, | 我 我炉子上还煮着东西呢 |
[24:42] | and I need to get back to it, so you take care. | 我得回去看着了 你自己保重 |
[24:45] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然了 |
[24:49] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[24:56] | So chief Boden says we have to go in | 博登队长说我们明天 |
[24:58] | for the deposition tomorrow. | 就得去录口供 |
[25:00] | That’s pretty quick. | 动作可真快啊 |
[25:02] | It’s a preliminary meeting. | 明天是一个初步会议 |
[25:03] | Does anybody mind if I use one of these lawyers as a latrine? | 你们会介意我把其中一个律师当公厕用吗 |
[25:07] | – ‘Cause that’s what they deserve. – Herrmann, I’m eating. | -那是他们活该 -赫尔曼 我在吃饭 |
[25:09] | All right, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[25:12] | Hey, Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[25:13] | So let’s talk about potential prospects for you. | 我们来谈谈你有可能上手的人选吧 |
[25:19] | Yeah, ’cause that ain’t gonna happen. | 因为那位 是绝不可能的 |
[25:21] | I realize that. | 我知道 |
[25:22] | Like I said, she’s currently involved. | 正如我所说 她名花有主了 |
[25:27] | Kendra has a friend who met this great guy on this website, | 肯德拉的一个朋友在这个网站上找到了好男人 |
[25:30] | and they’re engaged, and I thought you should check it out. | 他们订婚了 我觉得你可以看看 |
[25:38] | Goldenoldeez.com? | 夕阳红相亲交友网 |
[25:41] | This is for the nursing home set. | 这是给住养老院的人准备的 |
[25:44] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[25:45] | Kendra’s friend’s 60. | 肯德拉的朋友才60岁 |
[25:47] | You think I’m 60? | 你觉得我有60了吗 |
[25:50] | No. Uh-uh, no way. | 没有 怎么可能嘛 |
[25:53] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[25:54] | Golden oldeez. | 夕阳红 |
[25:58] | Hey. Hey, how old is Mouch? | 穆奇多大了 |
[26:02] | My age. | 跟我一样大 |
[26:08] | Hey, apartment’s ours. | 公寓到手了 |
[26:11] | – That’s fantastic! – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[26:12] | We just have to meet the landlord tomorrow at 3:00. | 我们明天三点得去见一下房东 |
[26:14] | Show him we’re not serial killers. | 得让他知道我们不是连环杀手之类的 |
[26:17] | Damn. | 糟了 |
[26:18] | I’m meeting the trainer tomorrow at the academy. | 我明天要去学院见教练员 |
[26:20] | – Just push it to next week. – I can’t. | -下周再去 -不行 |
[26:22] | I got to get as much time as I can get | 在考试之前 我得尽可能多的 |
[26:23] | from this guy before the test. | 向这个人多学点东西 |
[26:24] | I’ll help you work out this weekend. | 这周末我会帮你搞定的 |
[26:25] | It’s not the same. It’s drills with other candidates. | 不一样的 我要和其他后备队员一起练习 |
[26:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | This is when Lee Henry starts shouting, | 这时候 亨利·李就该大叫 |
[26:33] | “Are you getting divorced? Can I live with mom?” | “你要离婚吗 我能和妈妈住吗” |
[26:39] | Ambulance 61, man down, | 61号救护车 有人受伤 |
[26:41] | Chicago and Rush. | 芝加哥与拉什大街处 |
[26:50] | Hey, Bloom. | 布卢姆 你来了 |
[26:51] | Oh, hey. Hey, is it a good time? | 你好 现在方便吗 |
[26:53] | – If not, I can come back later. – No, it’s a perfect time. | -不方便的话我下次再来 -现在刚好方便 |
[26:56] | You–come on, I’ll show you around. | 来吧 我领你看看 |
[27:10] | Main to 61, correction on the cross street. | 总台呼叫61号 路线修正 |
[27:13] | Pearson, not Chicago. | 是皮尔森大街 不是芝加哥街 |
[27:17] | Copy that, main. | 收到 总台 |
[27:20] | No more Ramsey. | 不是拉姆齐了 |
[27:24] | That horse almost killed me! You should put him down! | 那匹马差点弄死我 你们该杀了它 |
[27:28] | Look at him! He’s crazy! My leg is broken! | 你们看 它疯了 我的腿都断了 |
[27:31] | What took you so long? | 你们怎么这么久才来 |
[27:33] | Time is money on my job! I cannot just sit here! | 我这工作时间宝贵好吗 我不能在这傻坐着 |
[27:35] | Ma’am we got here quickly as possible, okay? | 女士 我们已经尽快赶过来了 |
[27:38] | Isn’t that what she does all day? Sit? | 她的工作不就是整天坐着吗 |
[27:40] | Brady always stops when he sees somebody in front of him. | 看到前面有人布雷迪都会停下的 |
[27:42] | What? That thing just charged at me. | 胡说 那个畜生刚才直冲向我好吗 |
[27:44] | Maybe it has rabies or something. | 可能是疯了吧 |
[27:45] | – Oh, please. – Okay. | -开什么玩笑 -好吧 |
[27:46] | Sir, why don’t you show me where your leg hurts? | 先生 给我看看你腿上哪里疼 |
[27:48] | It’s right there, where it’s all messed up! Look. | 就是这里 你看都成这样了 你看 |
[27:50] | How long is this gonna take? | 需要多长时间 |
[27:52] | ‘Cause I need to pick up a fare. | 我得去接客人了 |
[27:54] | This contusion’s at least three weeks old. | 这个擦伤至少有三周时间了 |
[27:55] | Push there. Push right there! It’s broken! | 你按按 按按试试 我的腿断了 |
[27:58] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[28:00] | We are here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[28:02] | That is our job, | 这就是我们的工作 |
[28:03] | and we are just thrilled to be doing it. | 我们也很高兴做这份工作 |
[28:06] | So we will do everything we can to treat your injury. | 所以我们会尽一切所能帮你处理伤势的 |
[28:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:09] | And while we do so, | 我们帮你时 |
[28:10] | we hope that you’ll refrain from yelling at us. | 我希望你能先别朝我们大喊大叫 |
[28:12] | Or suing us. | 或者是起诉我们 |
[28:13] | – Oh, yeah. – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -对 -对的 |
[28:14] | Yeah, that would be good. | 对 那样最好了 |
[28:16] | Okay, you’re all wrapped up there, | 好了 帮你包扎好了 |
[28:18] | and it’s a pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴跟你打交道 |
[28:22] | – Best of luck. – Yeah. | -祝好运 -对 |
[28:23] | Good day, and take care. | 再见了 保重 |
[28:32] | So what brought you to Chicago? | 你为什么来芝加哥呢 |
[28:34] | Recovering from a back injury, believe it or not. | 因为背部有伤来康复的 信不信由你 |
[28:37] | Had some rehab here. | 在这里治疗过几次 |
[28:38] | – How’s your back? – Well, it was gettin’ better. | -现在怎么样了 -有所好转了 |
[28:41] | You can get back to work soon, then. | 那你很快就能复职了 |
[28:44] | Hope so, yeah. | 希望如此吧 |
[28:47] | Hey, Bloom, grab some chow. | 布卢姆 来吃点吧 |
[28:48] | Our candidate’s food almost passes as edible these days. | 我们后备队员做的食物最近都当零食吃了 |
[28:50] | Nah, I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 |
[28:51] | You got lady firefighters in Denver, Bloom? | 丹佛那里有女性消防员吗 布卢姆 |
[28:54] | Yeah, a few, sure. | 有几个吧 |
[28:57] | You miss being on the job? | 你怀念工作的日子吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[29:01] | Some things I bet you don’t miss. | 有的东西肯定也不想回首吧 |
[29:03] | We just got hit with a wrongful death lawsuit | 我们刚刚被起诉过失致死 |
[29:06] | for a guy who was dead way before we got there. | 可是我们到之前那个人早就死了 |
[29:09] | It was a sad situation, actually. | 这件事确实挺遗憾的 |
[29:11] | The father laid down on his whole family | 那个父亲躺在全家人的上面 |
[29:14] | and ended up saving their lives. | 最后把一家人都救了 |
[29:17] | That guy was pretty bad shape by the time we got him out. | 我们救他出来的时候就已经烧得不成人形了 |
[29:26] | Thanks for the welcome, fellas, | 谢谢你们招待我 兄弟们 |
[29:27] | but I just noticed the time. | 我刚注意到时间 |
[29:29] | I got a–I got a doctor’s appointment. | 我 我还预约了医生 |
[29:32] | Is it close? | 预约地点近吗 |
[29:32] | Why don’t you stop by afterward? | 要不看完医生后再来吧 |
[29:34] | Oh, no, it’s all the way across town. Thanks, though. | 不用了 在城那边呢 谢谢邀请 |
[29:41] | Guy hasn’t been to a firehouse in four years. | 他都四年没进过消防局了 |
[29:42] | Why the hell you gotta bring up the lawsuit, Mouch? | 你提诉讼干什么 穆奇 |
[29:45] | I didn’t realize the topic was off limits, lieutenant. | 我没意识到不能谈那种话题 副队 |
[29:49] | Next time I’ll talk pros and cons of portable extinguishers. | 下次我说便携灭火器的优缺点好了 |
[30:00] | – Oh, sorry. – My bad. | -不好意思 -是我不好 |
[30:02] | Hey, I saw you talking to Jones earlier. | 我看到你之前跟琼斯谈话了 |
[30:03] | – Is she okay? – Yeah, she’ll be fine. | -她没事吧 -不会有事的 |
[30:07] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[30:08] | Night jog? | 晚上慢跑吗 |
[30:10] | No, I left my gym bag in the car. | 不是 我把运动包落在车里了 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna go grab it. | 我去拿过来 |
[30:26] | Gabby, I’m sorry if I scared you. | 加比 抱歉我吓到你了 |
[30:30] | What are you–what are you doing here, Ramsey? | 你来这里干什么 拉姆齐 |
[30:32] | I just want to talk to you in private. | 我只是想找你私下谈谈 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:35] | I knew you wouldn’t take my calls. | 我知道你不会接我的电话 |
[30:37] | I barely know you. Why are you calling me? | 我又不怎么认识你 你给我打电话干什么 |
[30:39] | Well, the thing is, when I started working your district, | 是这么回事 我开始在你们辖区工作时 |
[30:42] | and I saw you a couple times on the street cam, and– | 通过街头摄像头看到过你几次 你… |
[30:46] | You reminded me of a good friend. | 你让我想起了一个老朋友 |
[30:48] | And she died a while back. | 她已经去世了 |
[30:51] | Car accident. | 出车祸死的 |
[30:53] | So I guess it was nice to be reminded. | 所以谢谢你让我想起她 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[30:58] | I wanted to help her, and I couldn’t. | 我想帮她的 但是没做到 |
[31:00] | So I tried to help you. | 所以我就想帮你 |
[31:07] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[31:10] | That’s Lila. | 莱拉 |
[31:12] | She was a go-getter. | 她是个拼命三郎 |
[31:14] | Tough, fearless. Like you. | 坚强 毫无畏惧 就跟你一样 |
[31:17] | She thought about medical school for a while, | 她有段时间想过上医学院 |
[31:18] | but she didn’t have the money. | 但是没钱 |
[31:20] | I bet she would’ve been a good medic. | 她要是去了肯定能成为一个优秀的医护人员 |
[31:23] | Maybe you two would’ve been friends. | 可能你们两个还会成为朋友 |
[31:30] | Yeah, maybe we would’ve. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[31:35] | I-I should’ve told you right away. | 我该早点告诉你的 |
[31:37] | I wish I had. | 可是没有 |
[31:40] | Rather than freak you out and get myself fired. | 我不该吓坏你还害自己被炒的 |
[31:45] | You were fired? | 你被炒了吗 |
[31:57] | Little on the snug side. | 有点紧了 |
[31:58] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[32:03] | She looks a lot better in a suit than all you do. | 她穿套装可比你们穿好看多了 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:13] | Let’s do this. | 我们走 |
[32:43] | And I ordered my men directly to the second floor, | 然后我叫我的人直接去二楼 |
[32:46] | where the witness heard the children. | 目击者听到孩子从二楼呼救的 |
[32:48] | Lieutenant Casey, | 凯西副队长 |
[32:51] | I understand you were the first inside. | 我知道你是第一个进去的 |
[32:54] | Can you tell us what happened after you went in? | 你能说一下进去之后的情况吗 |
[32:58] | Yes. | 好的 |
[33:00] | Three members of my unit, | 我队伍里的三个人 |
[33:01] | as well as two from Lieutenant Severide’s, | 还有西弗莱德副队的两个人 |
[33:05] | entered the main floor and proceeded | 通过主楼梯上楼 |
[33:07] | immediately up the stairs to the second floor. | 直接就去了二楼 |
[33:11] | The door was locked, so we had to take it down. | 门锁住了 所以我们撬了锁 |
[33:14] | And how long did that take? | 这个用了多长时间 |
[33:16] | About ten seconds, I’d say. It was pretty quick. | 大约十秒钟吧 反正挺快的 |
[33:21] | And once you got inside? | 你们进去之后呢 |
[33:26] | We were at zero visibility, | 室内能见度为零 |
[33:30] | yelling for anyone to call out, but no one did. | 我们问有没有人 但是没人应答 |
[33:33] | So we split up, and I went directly | 所以我们就分开了 我直接 |
[33:39] | into the bedroom at the west end of the hall. | 去了走廊西侧尽头的卧室 |
[33:42] | And what happened when you entered? | 你进去之后发生了什么 |
[33:45] | I got low and moved into the room. | 我压低身子进了卧室 |
[33:49] | And I was sweeping my arm out when I felt something. | 我伸手去找人 然后碰到了什么 |
[33:57] | Go ahead, Lieutenant. | 继续说 副队长 |
[34:01] | Uh, I’m not sure Mrs. Brooker wants to hear this. | 我觉得布鲁克太太不想听下去了 |
[34:06] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会走的 |
[34:11] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[34:13] | I moved closer, and, um… | 我挪近了一点 然后 |
[34:20] | I felt a man’s arm. | 感觉到一个人的胳膊 |
[34:22] | I could tell it was burned pretty badly, | 我能判断出来那个人的胳膊烧伤很严重了 |
[34:28] | and then I reached out further… | 然后我又使劲伸了伸手 |
[34:30] | and we felt several small bodies | 就感觉到那个人下面 |
[34:37] | just beneath him. | 还有几个小孩子 |
[34:42] | I called into the radio for help. | 于是我马上通过对讲机请求支援 |
[34:49] | When we rolled the man off of his family, | 我们把那个人抬下来后 |
[34:53] | we felt the children moving. | 感觉到那些孩子在动 |
[34:56] | And we were extremely relieved. | 当时我们真是松了一口气 |
[35:13] | Lieutenant Casey handed the children off | 凯西副队长一个一个 |
[35:16] | to the firefighters one by one, | 把孩子交给了其他消防员 |
[35:19] | then the mother, | 然后是孩子的母亲 |
[35:20] | then he and I lifted Mr. Brooker together. | 然后我跟他一起把布鲁克先生抬出来了 |
[35:30] | Mrs. Brooker, | 布鲁克太太 |
[35:35] | I’m lucky enough to work with some of the best | 我很幸运能跟世界上最英勇的 |
[35:38] | bravest firefighters in the world. | 消防员一起工作 |
[35:42] | What your husband did to save his family… | 但您丈夫为了救自己的家人做的… |
[35:48] | That was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过的最英勇的行为 |
[36:21] | Evening, Lieutenant. | 晚上好啊 副队 |
[36:25] | Damn cold out tonight. Can I come in? | 外面真冷啊 我能进去吗 |
[36:27] | Nope. | 不行 |
[36:30] | Look, I appreciate the invite down to the station house, I do. | 很感谢你邀请我去你们消防队参观 真的 |
[36:34] | But I’m not the social type. | 但是我不喜欢跟人交往 |
[36:36] | So you take care of yourself. | 所以你自便吧 |
[36:38] | Look, Bloom, I know what you’re going through. | 布卢姆 我知道你正在经历的事 |
[36:41] | I’ve been there myself. | 我自己也经历过 |
[36:42] | You don’t know anything about me. | 我的事你什么都不知道 |
[36:45] | Nothin’. | 你一无所知 |
[36:46] | I know something about you, though. | 可是我知道你 |
[36:48] | I knew it the first time that you pulled up here. | 你第一次来找我时我就知道了 |
[36:50] | See you are looking for an easy save. | 你想找人对比好让自己好受点 |
[36:52] | Oh, yeah, something to make you feel better about yourself. | 让自己对自己有点信心 |
[36:55] | You need to be the knight in shining armor. | 你需要做一个身披铠甲的骑士 |
[36:59] | Well, do I look like a damsel in distress? | 你觉得我像个想不开的少女吗 |
[37:06] | Then go look for your redemption someplace else. | 那你就去别地方找人救赎吧 |
[37:23] | So she’s dropping the suit? | 她撤诉了吗 |
[37:24] | Yeah, forget gratitude and appreciation. | 对 不感恩感激我们就算了 |
[37:26] | Maybe not gettin’ sued is as good as it gets these days. | 可能这年头被起诉跟不被起诉都一样吧 |
[37:30] | I just don’t understand any of it. | 我只是想不明白 |
[37:35] | People need to find meaning when someone they love dies. | 心爱之人死时人都需要追寻其中的意义 |
[37:39] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[37:44] | Me and Cruz– | 我跟克鲁兹 |
[37:45] | Me and Cruz just signed a lease on that great apartment. | 我跟克鲁兹刚租到了那幢特别棒的公寓 |
[37:48] | Yeah, we went to that meeting with the landlord | 对 因为你们俩去不了 所以我们 |
[37:49] | since you guys couldn’t make it. | 就去跟那个房东见面了 |
[37:51] | – So it’s still in the family! – Yeah. | -肥水不流外人田嘛 -对啊 |
[37:53] | Oh, and you guys can come over anytime. | 随时欢迎你们来做客 |
[37:56] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[37:58] | – Thanks, guys. – Yeah. | -谢谢你们 -是啊 |
[38:05] | Lieutenant, you did us proud in that hearing. | 副队 听证会上你做得很好 |
[38:10] | Thanks, Mouch. | 谢谢 穆奇 |
[38:11] | And I wanted to thank you | 我还要谢谢你 |
[38:14] | for the good advice the other day, about Mari. | 那天关于玛丽的事你给我的建议 |
[38:20] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:21] | I need to rally. | 我需要重新振作 |
[38:28] | – Good advice. – Good advice? Come on! | -金玉良言 -什么金玉良言啊 |
[38:31] | You heard him. | 你也听到他说了 |
[38:32] | Hey, look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[38:34] | Chief! Come here. | 队长 来 |
[38:36] | Wow. To what do we owe this honor? | 我们是何等荣幸啊 |
[38:39] | Feeling some familial pride. | 感受到了点家族自豪感 |
[38:41] | Decided to raise a glass to 51. | 就决定来敬51号消防队一杯 |
[38:43] | Then it’s time for another round. | 那我们再来一轮吧 |
[39:00] | Jones borrowed some equipment off shift | 琼斯下班后借了些设备 |
[39:03] | to practice her swings or something. | 说练习臂力还是什么 |
[39:05] | Anyway, she forgot to sign it out. | 可她忘了登记借出 |
[39:09] | You give me the word, I’ll sign the papers and have her D.Q.’d, | 只要你发话 我就可以签字让她失去资格 |
[39:12] | leave it on your desk in the morning. | 明早就把文件放到你桌子上 |
[39:17] | Deputy District Chief Jones | 副区长琼斯队长 |
[39:19] | does not like to be disrespected. | 不喜欢别人对他失礼不敬 |
[39:25] | He’s gonna make our lives a living hell. | 他肯定会处处刁难我们的 |
[39:40] | Listen, I just wanted to thank you | 我该谢谢你 |
[39:41] | for reaching out to your dad. | 找你爸爸出面 |
[39:43] | Hey, no problem. | 不客气 |
[39:44] | Honestly, kicking into action felt good. | 说实话 真正采取行动感觉不错 |
[39:47] | And besides, I told you at academy. | 再说了 我在消防学院时就跟你说过 |
[39:49] | Us ladies, we got to have each other’s backs. | 我们女人要互相帮助 |
[39:52] | I meant that. | 我是说真的 |
[39:57] | Well… | 好吧 |
[39:59] | there’s another favor I have to ask. | 那我想再请你帮我个忙 |
[40:01] | It’s gonna sound kind of crazy, | 可能听上去有点疯狂 |
[40:03] | but I really need to get that guy his job back. | 但是我真的需要让那个人再回去工作 |
[40:06] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[40:09] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[40:11] | You know, my dad has been surprisingly helpful lately. | 知道吗 最近我爸爸特别乐于助人 |
[40:15] | Nicest he’s been to me in years. | 他从来没对我这么好过 |
[40:19] | He’s trying to get you D.Q.’d. | 他正在想方设法让你失去资格 |
[40:26] | What? | 什么 |
[40:32] | He wants you off the job, | 他想让你离开消防队 |
[40:34] | and he’s doing everything he can to make sure | 他在尽一切所能让你 |
[40:35] | you get stuck behind a desk. | 去坐办公室 |
[40:57] | Jones! | 琼斯 |
[40:59] | Jones, slow down! Come on! | 琼斯 别跑 等等 |
[41:02] | Jones! | 琼斯 |
[41:03] | Hey. Slow down. | 停下 |
[41:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[41:10] | – Hold on. Okay, just– – Come on. | -等等 你… -来吧 |
[41:11] | Come on, come back to my place. | 来 我们一起去我的住处吧 |
[41:12] | Jones, I can’t do that. | 琼斯 我不能这样做 |
[41:14] | Just slow down and talk to me. | 你先跟我说是怎么回事 |
[41:16] | Okay? What’s up? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[41:19] | – Screw you. – What? | -去死吧 -什么 |
[41:23] | Taxi! | 出租车 |