时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | She ain’t a good fit, Casey. | 我们跟她合不来 凯西 |
[00:04] | She thinks she’s untouchable because of who her Dad is. | 她觉得我们奈何不了她 因为她父亲有权有势 |
[00:07] | C.F.D.’s not right for everyone. | 芝加哥消防局并不适合所有人 |
[00:09] | That’s what I’ve been trying to teach my daughter. | 这刚好是我一直想教会我女儿的 |
[00:11] | I want to be a firefighter. | 我真的想当消防员 |
[00:12] | I got a taste of it, and I liked it. | 我尝过做消防员的滋味了 我很喜欢 |
[00:14] | I worry about you every time you get on that ambulance. | 你每次在救护车上出任务我都担心得要死 |
[00:17] | A truck was gonna be that times ten. | 云梯车比那还要危险十倍 |
[00:20] | Vince Keeler’s gonna make a clean getaway, | 文斯·基勒要逃脱罪责了 |
[00:22] | and I can’t live with that. | 我咽不下这口气 |
[00:23] | I want in. | 算我一个 |
[00:24] | Nobody’s heard from Keeler since last night. | 从昨晚起就没人收到过基勒的消息了 |
[00:26] | Seems he’s gone missing. | 他好像失踪了 |
[00:37] | Thanks for coming in. | 多谢你你能来 |
[00:39] | We gotta follow up on this when there’s still a chance | 只要基勒还有一丝机会活着 我们就得 |
[00:41] | to find Keeler alive so… | 追查到底 所以… |
[00:43] | You warned me not to do anything to Keeler. I took your advice. | 你警告我不要动基勒 我照做了 |
[00:46] | I’ve warned people before. | 我以前也警告过别人 |
[00:48] | Fine, great. Where are we doin’ this? | 那好吧 我们去哪做笔录 |
[00:51] | I won’t be doing the interview. | 负责讯问你的不是我 |
[00:54] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯利 |
[00:59] | So… Wednesday night. | 周三晚上你在哪 |
[01:05] | – I was home. – The whole time? | -我在家 -一直都在吗 |
[01:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:08] | What about your roommate, Leslie Shay? | 那你的室友莱斯利·夏伊呢 |
[01:12] | – Out with friends. – She your girlfriend? | -和朋友出去了 -她是你女朋友吗 |
[01:15] | Probably would be if she wasn’t a lesbian. | 要是她不是拉拉的话 也许还有机会 |
[01:17] | Anyone come over to visit? | 有人去找过你吗 |
[01:18] | No, no one came over to visit ’cause the scumbag | 没人找我 因为伤害我妹妹的凶手 |
[01:21] | who hurt my sister was out on the streets free as a bird. | 正大摇大摆地在马路上闲逛 |
[01:23] | I wasn’t in a very social mood. | 我没心情和谁瞎扯 |
[01:30] | I gotta ask the questions. | 我必须问这些问题 |
[01:33] | Why don’t you talk to the cop who sprang Keeler from jail? | 那你应该去问把基勒放出来的警察 |
[01:37] | Or maybe it was you. | 又或者根本就是你干的 |
[01:41] | It’s unforgivable what Keeler did… | 基勒的罪行不可饶恕 |
[01:46] | But unless you come up with a better alibi, | 但除非你有更好的不在场证明 |
[01:50] | you’re a suspect. | 否则你摆脱不了嫌疑 |
[01:56] | Okay, the suggestion box on what I should get Cindy | 好了 关于给辛迪的二十周年结婚纪念礼物 |
[01:59] | for our 20th anniversary is now closed, | 意见征集箱现在关闭 |
[02:01] | ’cause I figured out the perfect gift all on my own. | 因为我自己想到了一个绝佳的礼物 |
[02:08] | A vasectomy. | 输精管结扎手术 |
[02:14] | Has she been after you to get one? | 她支持你这么做吗 |
[02:16] | Nah, it never came up. | 我从没跟她提过 |
[02:18] | It’s gonna be a surprise. | 我要给她个惊喜 |
[02:20] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜你了 |
[02:22] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[02:23] | You’re seriously going to surprise her with the fact | 你真的要用你没经她同意 |
[02:26] | that you got snipped without her knowing about it first? | 就去结扎这件事给她惊喜吗 |
[02:29] | Yeah, ’cause we’re soul mates, jackass, | 因为我们是灵魂伴侣 傻蛋 |
[02:31] | and that’s what soul mates do. | 灵魂伴侣都这么干 |
[02:33] | Have you met your wife? | 你真的了解你老婆吗 |
[02:35] | She’s that very catholic lady that sleeps next to you. | 她可是睡在你身边的虔诚基督教信女 |
[02:38] | She was in labor for 18 hours with kid number 5. | 她生第五个孩子的时候生了足足十八个小时 |
[02:41] | She’d be doin’ backflips over this if she, | 如果她知道以后不会有 |
[02:44] | you know, hadn’t put on a little extra baby weight. | 再生孩子的负担 一定会高兴得跳起来 |
[02:46] | Bad idea. | 这主意糟糕透了 |
[02:48] | Shut it, Mouch. | 闭上你的臭嘴 穆奇 |
[02:56] | What do you think of Jefferson Park? | 你觉得杰弗逊公园一带怎么样 |
[02:58] | Um, I don’t really get out there much. Why? | 其实我没怎么去过那 怎么了 |
[03:01] | I got a great lead on a townhouse. | 我知道那有一栋不错的连体别墅 |
[03:03] | 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, hardwood floors, | 两间卧室 卫生间一大一小 实木地板 |
[03:07] | parking in back, killer pub on the corner. | 房子后面是停车位 街角处就有酒吧 |
[03:09] | On the nights we don’t support Molly’s, of course. | 当然 我们不去莫利酒吧的时候才去 |
[03:13] | – Baby. – Yeah? | -亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[03:15] | There were two things I said I didn’t want: | 有两件事我说过我不喜欢 |
[03:16] | To be more than 30 minutes from work | 离工作地超过三十分钟车程 |
[03:18] | and live in a townhouse. | 还有就是住连体别墅 |
[03:20] | We talked about this. | 我们不是谈过吗 |
[03:22] | Right, right, right. Yeah, of course. | 好吧 好吧 那是自然 |
[03:23] | I’ll come up with some more options. | 我再选选别的地方 |
[03:26] | We’re gonna find a great place. | 我们会找到好地方的 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:31] | Well, I’m pretty free tomorrow. | 我明天没事 |
[03:33] | I just have to stop by the academy | 我要去趟消防学院 |
[03:34] | and register for the next physical. | 申请下一次体能训练 |
[03:37] | You’ll have to wait till they announce the next academy class. | 你得等他们宣布下一次开班才行 |
[03:40] | It could be a while. | 还要等一会儿 |
[03:45] | You know I’m still planning on being a firefighter. | 你知道我还是要当消防员的吧 |
[03:47] | I know that you are, and I totally support it. | 我知道 我完全支持你 |
[04:03] | Clarke. | 克拉克 过来 |
[04:06] | You too. | 你也是 |
[04:21] | Anyone from C.P.D. talk to you? | 有芝加哥警署的人找过你们吗 |
[04:23] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[04:25] | The whole Keeler thing– we never had that conversation. | 去找基勒的事 我们就当从没提过 |
[04:28] | – We don’t talk about it again. – Okay. | -以后也不再提 -好的 |
[04:40] | Hey, were you just over at the district? | 你刚才去市警署了吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:44] | Something happening with the Keeler case? | 基勒的案子有什么新进展吗 |
[04:45] | – Did he turn up? – Not that I heard. | -找到他了吗 -据我所知没有 |
[04:47] | Well, what’d they say? Do they have any theories? | 那他们怎么说 他们是怎么看的 |
[04:49] | Otis, I don’t know. | 奥蒂斯 我不知道 |
[04:51] | They don’t cc me on the memos. | 他们又不抄送给我案情记录 |
[04:54] | Let me know if you hear anything. | 有什么消息通知我 |
[04:59] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[05:02] | car accident, 19th and Ashland Avenue. | 车祸 十九大道阿什兰大道街口 |
[05:19] | No sign of the driver. | 司机不在里面 |
[05:21] | Truck 81, put that fire out and get a chain on the other car. | 云梯队 把火灭了 然后给另一辆车挂上绳缆 |
[05:23] | Squad 3, make sure no one’s in the basement | 救援队 确定地下室里没人后 |
[05:25] | then evacuate that building. | 疏散建筑里的人 |
[05:27] | All right, Cruz and Jones, help me stabilize the car. | 克鲁兹和琼斯 帮我固定那辆车 |
[05:29] | Herrmann and Mouch, get CO2 on that fire. | 赫尔曼和穆奇 用二氧化碳灭火器把火扑灭 |
[05:32] | Mills, you’re in the basement with me. | 米尔斯 你跟我去地下室 |
[05:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:44] | Fire Department! | 消防队 |
[05:46] | Anybody here, call out! | 有人吗 大声喊出来 |
[05:51] | Help! In here! | 救命 我在这里 |
[05:57] | Severide, there’s a female victim | 西弗莱德 地下室有一名女性伤者 |
[05:59] | and a baby in the basement. | 还有一个婴儿 |
[06:01] | – In here! – I hear a man, | -我在地下室 -我听见一个男人呼救 |
[06:02] | – but I don’t see anybody else. – Help! Quick! | -但没看见人 -快来救我 |
[06:05] | Hey, we got him. We got– | 找到他了 |
[06:07] | – Get them out of here! – I got the baby. | -把他们救出去 -我来救孩子 |
[06:09] | She’s stuck under debris. | 她被压在废墟下了 |
[06:13] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[06:25] | This is my fault. I swerved to avoid a dog, | 都怪我 我为了躲开一条狗 所以转弯 |
[06:27] | and I hit this car. | 结果撞上了这辆车 |
[06:29] | You need to get out now, okay? | 你得马上出来 知道吗 |
[06:37] | Take him. | 帮他顶着 |
[06:38] | All right. | 好 |
[06:42] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -扶住了吗 -是的 |
[06:47] | – You got it, guys? – Got it, yeah. | -在推了吗 各位 -是的 |
[06:49] | Whoa, watch out! | 小心 |
[06:51] | Look out! | 小心 |
[06:56] | – The wall’s giving! – Cruz, go get the chain. | -墙要垮了 -克鲁兹 去拿铁链 |
[07:02] | Comin’ in! | 来了 |
[07:11] | You guys, go! Hook it up! | 你们快点 把铁链连起来 |
[07:19] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[07:29] | I got ya. All right. | 没事了 来 |
[07:31] | That’s okay. A little bit harder. | 没关系 再用力点 |
[07:33] | Coming out, all clear. | 我把人救出来了 好了 |
[07:35] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[07:44] | She’s gonna make it. | 她不会有事的 |
[08:02] | Best denver omelet I have ever had. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的西式蛋饼 |
[08:05] | It’s your recipe. | 是你的食谱啊 |
[08:06] | Like I said, best denver omelet I’ve ever had. | 我说了 这是我吃过的最好吃的西式蛋饼 |
[08:11] | Hey, you’re doing a good job, | 你做得很好 |
[08:13] | and I don’t just mean the cooking. | 我指的不止是烹饪 |
[08:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:18] | You know, I know I didn’t make a great first impression around here. | 我知道我在这里留下的第一印象并不好 |
[08:22] | Trust me, I know how these guys are. | 相信我 我知道这些人 |
[08:25] | I was in your shoes not too long ago, | 不久前我也跟你一样 |
[08:26] | and there’s, like, this circle of trust, | 这里有一种信任圈 |
[08:30] | and you are way on the outside of it. | 而你在圈外 |
[08:33] | So how do I get on the inside? | 那我怎么进去呢 |
[08:35] | Don’t wait to be invited. | 别等大家邀请你 |
[08:37] | Make the first move, break the ice. | 主动出击 打破沉默 |
[08:41] | I gotta do a grocery run. Thanks for the advice. | 我得去采购了 谢谢你的建议 |
[08:56] | Spit it out, Cruz. | 有话就说 克鲁兹 |
[09:00] | Okay. Herrmann, look. | 好吧 赫尔曼 |
[09:03] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[09:05] | a lot of your big ideas go south. | 你的很多好主意结果都很糟糕 |
[09:09] | The discount phone cards, the energy water, | 打折的电话卡 能量水 |
[09:11] | – the limo service. – Yeah, your point? | -豪车服务 -你到底想说什么 |
[09:14] | – Well, we just– – We? Who’s we? | -我们只是 -我们 哪个我们 |
[09:16] | Not me. Not me. | 不是我 不是我 |
[09:18] | Me and Mouch. | 我和穆奇 |
[09:21] | Maybe the whole surprise vasectomy thing | 你这个输精管结扎手术惊喜 |
[09:23] | is a little…not good. | 是不是有点 不大好 |
[09:27] | Are we laying everybody’s bad ideas on the table? | 我们要把大家出过的馊主意都说一遍吗 |
[09:30] | Is that what we’re doing? Oh, okay. All right, hang on. | 我们非要这样吗 好吧 等等 |
[09:33] | How about you, Mouch, you do anything stupid like, | 至于你 穆奇 你做过这种蠢事吗 |
[09:35] | I don’t know, wear some red panties | 穿着你的日本网上女朋友 |
[09:37] | that your internet Japanese girlfriend sent you? | 寄给你的红内裤 |
[09:39] | Oh. All right, all right. Keep it clean, Herrmann. | 好了 好了 别人身攻击 赫尔曼 |
[09:41] | – You can do what you want. – You’re damn right I will, | -你想做什么随你 -那当然 |
[09:43] | and you know what? I got the whole extended family | 知道吗 周六晚我们一大家子三代人 |
[09:46] | coming to Molly’s Saturday night for the anniversary party. | 都会去莫利酒吧开纪念日庆祝派对 |
[09:49] | I already have Saturday reserved. | 那里周六已经被我预定了 |
[09:51] | What? You are– you didn’t tell me. | 什么 你没告诉我啊 |
[09:53] | I posted it on the Molly’s website. | 我在莫利酒吧的网站上发布了 |
[09:55] | I have this whole tapas party I’m gonna throw | 我要为我那一大家子 |
[09:57] | – for my extended family. – Nice. | -开个点心派对 -很好 |
[09:59] | Molly’s has a website? | 莫利酒吧有网站吗 |
[10:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:10] | Hey, you got a second? | 你有空吗 |
[10:17] | Hey, so Detective Lindsay just called. | 琳赛警探刚打电话来了 |
[10:20] | She wants me to come in for questioning. | 她想让我去问话 |
[10:22] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[10:23] | She’s cool, right? She’s a friend of yours? | 没什么事对吧 她是你的朋友吗 |
[10:27] | Otis, is there something you want to tell me? | 奥蒂斯 你是不是想告诉我什么事 |
[10:29] | ‘Cause if so, don’t tell me. | 如果是的话 别告诉我 |
[10:31] | – Look, I-I just– – Hey, Chief. | -我只是… -队长好 |
[10:33] | Hey. Detective Lindsay get a hold of you? | 琳赛警探跟你联系了吗 |
[10:36] | She called the office line earlier. | 她之前给办公室打过电话 |
[10:37] | Yeah, yeah, she got through. Thanks, Chief. | 是的 联系了 谢谢队长 |
[10:40] | This regarding Vince Keeler? | 是因为文斯·基勒的事吗 |
[10:42] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:46] | Ambulance 61, person down from unknown cause. | 61号救护车 有人倒地不起 原因不明 |
[10:48] | That’s ambo. | 叫的是救护车 |
[10:53] | Something going on here I need to know about? | 有什么事需要让我知道吗 |
[10:55] | They’re interviewing everybody who had any contact with Keeler | 基勒失踪前和他有联系的人 |
[10:58] | before he went missing. | 他们在挨个叫去问话 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | I just, uh– | 我只是… |
[11:28] | Excuse us. Paramedics coming through. | 请让一下 医护人员来了 |
[11:29] | Move out of the way, people. Let ’em through. | 别挡路 各位 让他们过去 |
[11:31] | I came out to throw out my trash, | 我出来倒垃圾 |
[11:33] | and I found him stumbling around, | 发现他跌跌撞撞地 |
[11:34] | all shot up like that. | 像是中了枪 |
[11:35] | Then he just fell down. | 然后他就倒下了 |
[11:38] | Agonal breathing. Pulse is weak and thready. | 濒死呼吸 脉搏虚弱无力 |
[11:41] | Let’s get him in the ambo. | 抬他进救护车 |
[11:46] | – 61 to main. – Go ahead, 61. | -61号呼叫总台 -说吧 61号 |
[11:48] | Our patient’s a gunshot victim. | 患者受了枪伤 |
[11:49] | We’re gonna need a beat car assigned A.S.A.P. | 需要立即增派后援车 |
[11:51] | Copy that, 61. | 收到 61号 |
[11:53] | Looks like they grazed his ear. | 子弹好像擦破了他的耳朵 |
[11:54] | Yeah, he’s lucky it wasn’t worse. | 是啊 就擦伤了耳朵 他真走运 |
[11:57] | Main to 61, do you copy? | 总台呼叫61号 收到了吗 |
[11:59] | What’s up, main? We’re busy here. | 什么事 总台 我们很忙 |
[12:00] | You need to leave the scene immediately. | 你们得马上离开现场 |
[12:02] | We’re still stabilizing the victim, | 我们仍在处理受害者的伤势 |
[12:03] | but you can let Chicago Med know that we’re on our way. | 你可以告诉芝加哥医院我们马上过去 |
[12:05] | Now, Dawson. I’ve got you on the street cam. | 不 道森 我通过大街上的摄像头能看到你们 |
[12:07] | You guys have company. | 有人冲你们过去了 |
[12:17] | Main, where’s our backup? | 总台 后援到哪了 |
[12:20] | Open the door. | 打开车门 |
[12:21] | Beat car hasn’t been assigned yet, Dawson. | 后援车还没有派出 道森 |
[12:23] | I’m activating a 10-1 response to all available C.P.D. | 我正在调动附近芝加哥警局的警察 |
[12:24] | – in your area. – Get that punk up out of there! | -赶过去 -让那个混蛋出来 |
[12:27] | – Now! – Open the door, bitch! | -快点 -把门打开 贱人 |
[12:33] | Open the door! Open the damn door! | 把门打开 快点打开 |
[12:37] | Pulse is fading fast. | 脉搏迅速衰弱中 |
[12:38] | How long till the cops get here? | 警察还有多久才能来 |
[12:40] | Dawson, listen to me. You can’t wait for the cops. | 道森 听我说 你不能等警察来 |
[12:42] | – You need to get out of there. – Open the door, bitch! | -马上离开那里 -开门啊 贱人 |
[12:43] | Negative, we need two minutes | 不行 我们需要两分钟 |
[12:44] | to keep our patient from going into cardiac arrest. | 否则伤者脉搏就会停止 |
[12:46] | You don’t have two minutes. | 没那么多时间了 |
[12:47] | 50 yards west of you, the street dead ends into Karlov avenue. | 往西45米左右 街道会通向卡洛夫大街 |
[12:50] | Dawson, take the rig and make a left. Go now. | 道森 开车往左拐 快走 |
[12:57] | Open up! | 开门啊 |
[12:57] | Hey, listen, okay? | 听我说 |
[13:00] | Listen, this guy’s in really bad shape, okay? | 听着 他的情况很危险 |
[13:02] | Just let us get him bandaged to stop the bleeding, | 我们给他包扎一下 止个血 |
[13:05] | and we’ll let him go. | 就会放他走 |
[13:06] | Then we’ll be on our way, no questions asked. | 然后我们就会离开 不会多管闲事 |
[13:08] | Let him out the ambulance first! | 先把他从救护车里放出来 |
[13:10] | Okay, whatever you say! | 好吧 你说什么就什么 |
[13:11] | – Just relax. – Open the door! | -别激动 -开门啊 |
[13:13] | – Open up! – Open the damn door! | -快点开门 -快给我开门 |
[13:14] | – Open up! – Come on! | -开门啊 -快点 |
[13:17] | Open up! Unh! | 开门啊 |
[13:23] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[13:42] | – Dawson! – Yeah, I see ’em. | -道森 -我看到了 |
[13:44] | Okay, you’re approaching an alley. | 你会看到一个小巷 |
[13:45] | Take the first left before you get there. | 在那里先左拐 |
[13:47] | Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不对 不对 |
[13:48] | That’s not a street. That leads into a warehouse. | 那不是条街 尽头是个仓库 |
[13:50] | – There’s nowhere to go. – Trust me. | -那条路不通 -相信我 |
[13:52] | Go to the loading dock. | 去装货码头那里 |
[13:54] | Main, are you sure about this? | 总指挥台 确定能行吗 |
[13:55] | Thugs’ll be there in five seconds. Move! | 他们五分钟后就会追过去 动作快点 |
[14:19] | You take the head. I’ll grab an I.V. | 你包扎头部 我来做静脉注射 |
[14:20] | Got it. | 好的 |
[14:22] | Oh my God. | 我的天哪 |
[14:23] | Now I know why this guy’s so popular. | 怪不得这家伙人气这么高 |
[14:28] | Lung sounds diminished. He’s circling. | 呼吸微弱 他快不行了 |
[14:31] | Okay, I’m gonna use an I.O. drill. | 我要用骨内输液钻了 |
[14:32] | That’s the only way we’re gonna buy enough time | 只有这样才能保证他在进急救室之前 |
[14:33] | to get him to the E.R. alive. | 还能有口气 |
[14:35] | Dawson, they’re coming back. | 道森 他们回来了 |
[14:55] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[15:05] | Okay, line’s in! Let’s get out of here! | 好了 输液管插进去了 走吧 |
[15:25] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[15:26] | Drop the weapon! Do it now! | 放下武器 快点 |
[15:27] | Hands out the car! | 把手伸出车外 |
[15:29] | Out the car! Don’t move! | 从车里出来 不许动 |
[15:31] | – Turn around! Turn around! – Get ’em out, both of ’em! | -转身 快点 -让他们两个出来 |
[15:33] | Turn around! | 背过身 |
[15:34] | – Face down on the hood! – Spread ’em! | -低头趴下 -分开他们 |
[15:41] | Gabriela Dawson, ninja paramedic. | 加布里埃拉·道森 医”武”人员 |
[15:45] | We owe you a beer. | 我们回头请你喝酒 |
[15:57] | Hey, we heard. You guys okay? | 我们听说了 你们还好吗 |
[16:00] | Just when I thought I’d seen it all. | 每次总以为自己经历得够多了 |
[16:04] | I’m so glad you’re all right. | 你平安无事真是太好了 |
[16:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | Yeah. Hey, so listen, | 没事 是这样 |
[16:10] | on Saturday night, it’s not like I can switch | 周六晚上的事 我的纪念日是固定的 |
[16:12] | my anniversary date, so could you move | 所以你能不能把那个 |
[16:15] | the sangria night or, you know, whatever you call it? | 桑格利亚之夜还是什么的改个时间呢 |
[16:18] | Tapas, and no, man, I can’t. | 是点心之夜 很抱歉 不行 |
[16:20] | – Okay. – I’ve got family coming in | -好吧 -我在纽约的家人要来 |
[16:22] | from New York specifically for this tasting. | 专门为了参加这次的品尝会 |
[16:24] | All right, then you know what? We’ll make it a combo party. | 好吧 那就这样 两边同时进行 |
[16:27] | This is a joke, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[16:29] | No. I’m getting a surprise vasectomy | 没有 二十周年纪念日 |
[16:32] | for my 20th anniversary. | 我要去做输精管结扎手术 |
[16:35] | And you want to announce this at Molly’s | 你打算周六在莫利酒吧 |
[16:37] | on Saturday when my friends and family are there? | 当着我家人朋友的面宣布这事吗 |
[16:39] | – Correct. – Not in a million years. | -没错 -做你的春秋大梦 |
[16:42] | Everybody, I need you in the kitchen. | 各位 都来厨房一下 |
[16:49] | Uh, what’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[16:52] | Jones has an announcement to make. | 琼斯有话要说 |
[16:54] | Yes, could I have the guest of honor right here, please? | 没错 请嘉宾就座 好吗 |
[17:05] | To commemorate Herrmann’s last day producing sperm– | 仅以此纪念赫尔曼产精子的最后一天 |
[17:08] | It’ll keep producing sperm, it’s just not gonna make it | 精子还是会产的 只是不会分泌到… |
[17:10] | to my–oh, boy. | 我去 |
[17:15] | What is…? | 这是… |
[17:20] | Yep. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Is that a rocket blasting off? | 这是火箭爆炸了吗 |
[17:24] | Nnnn-ope! | 不是 |
[17:30] | So I guess the 20th anniversary gift is wood? | 她送你的20周年礼物就是在射精的老二吗 |
[17:37] | Uh, you know, I think we’re good here, | 行了 笑也笑够了 |
[17:40] | and everybody should just get back to work. | 大家都回去工作吧 |
[17:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:56] | Chief, I’m heading down to the 21st district. | 队长 我打算去趟21区 |
[18:01] | I notified Casey. | 我跟凯西说了 |
[18:04] | Well, as Shakespeare reminds us, | 莎士比亚说过 |
[18:07] | “Brevity is the soul of wit.” | “简明扼要才是关键” |
[18:10] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[18:13] | I’m a little unclear on that one. | 其实刚才那句话我不是很懂 |
[18:16] | Don’t get too chatty, Otis. | 话不要太多 奥蒂斯 |
[18:39] | The night that Katie that was abducted, | 凯蒂被绑架那天晚上 |
[18:41] | her phone records show that her last call was to you. | 手机记录显示最后一通电话打给了你 |
[18:44] | – That’s right, yeah. – What was the call about? | -是的 -她给你打电话干什么 |
[18:48] | We were gonna meet up later. | 我们在商量之后见面的事 |
[18:51] | So you were dating? | 你们当时是在一起吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah. Yes. | 对 是的 |
[18:56] | Have you seen Vince Keeler since the blackout? | 停电事件之后 你是否见过文斯·基勒 |
[18:59] | Yes. | 见过 |
[19:01] | – Where did you see him? – It was in front of his house. | -在哪里见到的 -在他家前面 |
[19:05] | Uh, I drove by. | 我开车经过时看到他了 |
[19:09] | – Did you talk to him? – No. | -你跟他说话了吗 -没有 |
[19:11] | I just drove by. | 只是路过 |
[19:15] | He went missing later that night. | 那天晚上之后他就失踪了 |
[19:17] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[19:20] | Where were you later that night? | 那天晚上 你还去哪里了 |
[19:22] | I grabbed a beer, and I, um, | 我去买了杯啤酒 |
[19:26] | I went and I sat on a bench overlooking the lake. | 然后坐在一张长椅上 面对着湖面喝酒 |
[19:29] | In March? | 三月份这么冷 |
[19:31] | I was upset. | 我当时心情不好 |
[19:41] | Give me a minute. | 等我一会儿 |
[19:48] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[19:51] | I want to know what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[19:54] | All right, I’ll kick him for now, | 好的 我先放他走 |
[19:55] | and then I’ll do a full work-up on him. | 然后去仔细调查一下他 |
[20:07] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 你找我吗 队长 |
[20:08] | Yes, Jones, shut the door. | 对 琼斯 关上门 |
[20:13] | A formal complaint has been lodged against you. | 队里有人对你提出了正式控诉 |
[20:16] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了 |
[20:17] | Three guesses. | 你可以猜三次 |
[20:20] | – The cake? – There you go. | -是蛋糕的事吗 -对 |
[20:22] | That was a joke. | 那是闹着玩的 |
[20:24] | A joke that I paid for with my own money, by the way, | 再说 还是我用自己钱买的 |
[20:26] | – and Herrmann loved it. – We love a good prank, | -赫尔曼也挺喜欢 -我们喜欢开玩笑 |
[20:29] | believe me. That’s not the issue. | 相信我 这个不是问题 |
[20:30] | So what’s the issue? | 那是什么 |
[20:32] | It’s about what’s appropriate in the workplace. | 是在工作场所开那种玩笑不合适 |
[20:34] | You thought it was funny, Lieutenant. | 你也觉得好笑啊 副队 |
[20:36] | You’re the one who made the wood comment. | 在射精的老二那话还是你说的 |
[20:38] | Good point. All yours, Chief. | 说得对 还是你来吧 队长 |
[20:42] | Technically, you’ve been accused of creating | 严格说来 你被指控在工作环境中 |
[20:43] | a hostile work environment. | 创造敌对情绪 |
[20:45] | A hostile– where is this coming from? | 敌对情绪 是谁说的 |
[20:48] | It’s an anonymous complaint. | 这是匿名的指控 |
[20:50] | Unfortunately, I have to write up an incident report | 很遗憾 我得写一份事件报告 |
[20:52] | and put it in your union file. | 放到你的工会档案里 |
[20:55] | That’ll be all. | 就先这样 |
[21:04] | Does her dad know? | 她父亲知道吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah, and he wants to see us after shift. | 知道 他想下班后跟我们见一面 |
[21:12] | Have a nice day, Rebecca. | 祝你今天过得开心 丽贝卡 |
[21:23] | Got any big plans today? | 今天有什么打算吗 |
[21:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[21:29] | You need anything, brother? | 你需要什么东西吗 老兄 |
[21:31] | ‘Cause if you do, just let me know. | 需要的话就跟我说一声 |
[21:38] | Actually, uh, I-I-I do need something. | 实际上 我是需要点东西 |
[21:43] | Yeah, name it. | 没问题 说吧 |
[21:46] | I need you to tell the cops we were hanging out | 我想让你跟警察说 上周三晚上 |
[21:48] | last Wednesday night. | 我们俩在一起 |
[21:51] | What? | 什么 |
[21:52] | Look, I had nothing to do with Keeler disappearing, okay? | 我和基勒的失踪一点关系都没有 |
[21:57] | Nothing, but there’s just– | 完全没关系 但是现在 |
[21:59] | there’s no one to vouch for where I was. | 没人支持我的不在场证明 |
[22:01] | Would you, uh, would you do that for me, Joe? | 你能… 能帮我这个忙吗 乔 |
[22:13] | Whatever you need. | 没问题 |
[22:27] | Uh, hello, hi. | 你好 你们好 |
[22:31] | I’m looking to talk to somebody about the firefighter test. | 请问我该找谁咨询下消防员测试的事 |
[22:34] | Gabriela Dawson, right? | 你是加布里埃拉·道森 对吗 |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:37] | I thought you quit. | 我以为你退出了 |
[22:40] | No, didn’t quit. | 没有 我没退出 |
[22:42] | Just didn’t finish the physical test. | 只是没完成体能测试 |
[22:44] | No, I heard you quit. | 不 我听说你退出了 |
[22:47] | Okay, look, I just need to retake the test. | 好吧 我只想再重测一下 |
[22:49] | I heard there was gonna be one next month. | 我听说下个月还有一场 |
[22:51] | Yeah, that class is closed. | 是的 那课程结业了 |
[22:53] | You’re gonna have to wait till they announce a new class | 你得等到再开新课的时候 |
[22:55] | and apply with them. | 重新申请 |
[22:57] | But that could– that could take a year. | 但那就得再等一年了 |
[23:04] | Dennis Fackler. | 丹尼斯·费克勒 |
[23:05] | – Pardon? – Three years ago, | -你说什么 -三年前 |
[23:07] | Dennis Fackler was allowed to recover from a bronchial infection, | 丹尼斯·费克勒因为支气管感染退出测试 |
[23:10] | and he took the test again six weeks later. | 六周之后他痊愈了又重测的 |
[23:12] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我不知道这事 |
[23:14] | But Chief Tiberg does, because it was under his watch. | 但泰伯队长知道 因为当时是他负责的 |
[23:23] | These are all my certifications. | 这些都是我的证明 |
[23:25] | I’ve completed all the required firefighter practicals, | 我完成了所要求的全部消防员实训 |
[23:28] | which means that I completed my academy training, | 也就说明我完成了除体能测试以外的 |
[23:29] | except for the physical, | 全部学院训练 |
[23:31] | so according to the precedent set by Dennis Fackler, | 所以根据丹尼斯·费克勒的先例 |
[23:35] | I should be allowed to retake the challenge test | 我也有权利和这次训练班的人一起 |
[23:37] | with the current class, and believe me, I will not fail. | 重新参加测试 而且相信我 我会通过的 |
[23:54] | Fill this out. | 填好这个 |
[24:04] | So no pain? | 不会疼吗 |
[24:05] | It’s kind of a tingle. | 更像是刺痛而已 |
[24:10] | But it’s permanent. | 但也就一下 |
[24:12] | It’s the nuclear option. | 这是个重大决定 |
[24:18] | No sane person could blame you for not wantin’ another kid. | 你不再想要孩子 没哪个正常人会怪你的 |
[24:23] | I’d love to have another kid, | 再要孩子没问题 |
[24:25] | but I love the five we got so much | 但我太爱现在的五个了 |
[24:28] | that I can’t imagine takin’ any more time | 不能想象再把陪他们的时间 |
[24:30] | away from them to give to someone else. | 夺走一些去给其他孩子 |
[24:37] | My heart is full, Mouch. | 我的心已经装满了 穆奇 |
[24:42] | You’re a lucky guy, Herrmann. | 你是个幸运的男人 赫尔曼 |
[24:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:47] | There’s nothin’ like being a dad. | 没什么比当父亲更好了 |
[24:52] | Nothin’ like it, Mouch. | 什么都比不上 穆奇 |
[25:14] | I heard about Rebecca’s stunt yesterday. | 我听说丽贝卡昨天的玩笑了 |
[25:16] | I wish I could say I was surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[25:18] | She’s new, just trying to fit in with the guys. | 她是新人 想融入大家而已 |
[25:20] | We get where this is coming from. | 我们都理解 |
[25:22] | That’s very charitable. | 谢谢你们 |
[25:23] | If this is about the I.R. against her, | 如果您是想说指控她的报告的话 |
[25:25] | we didn’t have a choice. When the complaint’s filed– | 我们也是别无选择 因为有人提了出来 |
[25:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look, our P.R. Director is leaving. | 我知道 我们的公关主管要离职了 |
[25:31] | When he’s gone, Rebecca’ll have a nice job waiting for her here. | 他走了之后 丽贝卡就会来这上班 |
[25:34] | Chief, she’s no problem at 51. | 队长 她在51大队表现很好 |
[25:37] | We’re all really glad that she’s there. | 我们都很欢迎她 |
[25:39] | Would you want your only daughter to be a firefighter? | 你会愿意让你的独生女去当消防员吗 |
[25:43] | She wanted to go to the academy, get on a truck. | 她想去学院训练 去云梯车实习 |
[25:45] | She’s been to the academy. She’s been on a truck. | 现在也已经通过训练 上过车了 |
[25:47] | But we’re done now. | 但到此为止就行了 |
[25:51] | – When is she being transferred? – Next month. | -她什么时候调离 -下个月 |
[25:54] | And I need your help. You need to D.Q. her. | 我要你们帮忙 把她刷掉 |
[25:57] | Use the cake, use whatever, but give her the boot. | 就用蛋糕做借口 什么都行 但必须让她走 |
[26:01] | She won’t transfer if it comes from me. | 如果是我要求 她不会同意调离的 |
[26:04] | Isn’t this a decision that she should make? | 不是该让她自己决定吗 |
[26:06] | – Not really. – I really think if you give her some time– | -不是 -我觉得你该给她点时间 |
[26:08] | Look, I’ll say it one more time. | 我再说一遍 |
[26:10] | She’s moving over to headquarters. | 她必须到总部来 |
[26:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[26:21] | – No, no! No, no, no, not on the table. – What? | -别别别 别放桌上 -怎么了 |
[26:22] | No liquids. If I spill anything on one of these forms, | 别放水在桌上 我要洒到表格上的话 |
[26:24] | – I’m screwed. – Okay. | -就完蛋了 -好吧 |
[26:26] | This okay, or farther? | 放这里行吗 还是要更远一点 |
[26:29] | That’s fine. | 放那里就行了 |
[26:32] | You have to write an essay? | 你在写论文吗 |
[26:35] | Uh, yeah, my second one so far. | 是啊 这已经是我的第二份了 |
[26:39] | I can get you into this physical with one phone call. | 我一通电话就能让你参加这个体能测试 |
[26:43] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[26:44] | I got an in with Jones’s dad. | 我和琼斯的爸爸有点交情 |
[26:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:53] | This did not come from me. | 这些话都不是我说的 |
[26:56] | Wow, look at you. Gossip. | 看看你 真八卦 |
[26:58] | – Give me the gossip. – Shut up, tell me. Tell me. | -给我八一下嘛 -闭嘴吧 告诉我 |
[27:03] | He wants her out. | 他不想让她待在消防队 |
[27:04] | He’s got some P.R. gig lined up. | 他给她准备了公关方面工作 |
[27:07] | – Does she want that? – Who knows? | -这是她想要的吗 -谁知道呢 |
[27:09] | Me and Boden have to find a way to ding her. | 我和博登得想法子让她放弃 |
[27:12] | Will you? | 你会这样做吗 |
[27:15] | I’m not going down this road again. | 我不会重蹈覆辙了 |
[27:17] | Honestly, I thought you’d be happy | 说实话 我还以为听到她要离开了 |
[27:19] | to hear that she’s leaving. | 你会高兴呢 |
[27:20] | What, by forcing her behind a desk? | 怎么 耍阴招逼她走吗 |
[27:22] | Do not tell her. This is between her and her dad. | 别告诉她 这是她和她父亲之间的事 |
[27:34] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
[27:35] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[27:36] | – Do you? – Yeah, I do. Seriously. | -你真的这样做了吗 -是的 真的 |
[27:38] | – Hey, pop. – Hi. | -爸爸 你好 -好 |
[27:41] | You’ve got to try this. It’s craziness. | 你一定得尝尝这个 简直太好吃了 |
[27:43] | It’s a fish called crappie, | 这是一种叫小翻车鱼的鱼 |
[27:44] | and I’ve already made all the jokes. | 我已经开足了这个名字的玩笑 |
[27:48] | Any more on the Keeler of it all? | 基勒的案子有什么进展吗 |
[27:50] | I’m good… but now they’re looking at Otis. | 我没事 但他们在调查奥蒂斯 |
[27:54] | What? Give me a break with that. | 什么 饶了我吧 |
[27:56] | Otis, seriously? I mean, | 真的吗 奥蒂斯 |
[27:58] | in a multiplayer video game maybe he’d kill someone. | 多人模式的电子游戏里面他才有可能会杀人吧 |
[28:00] | – It’s ridiculous. – Yeah, well, still, | -太荒唐了 -是啊 但是 |
[28:03] | he ain’t tellin’ ’em anything they want to hear, apparently. | 他显然没有说出什么有用的信息 |
[28:04] | Just tell him to keep his mouth shut from here on out. | 让他从现在起缄口不言就行了 |
[28:08] | This fish is unbelievable. Is that for real? | 这鱼简直太好吃了 这是真的吗 |
[28:11] | Like, you actually go out on a lake and you cut a hole | 你真的到湖上去挖了一个洞 |
[28:13] | and you fish? Like, what’s the– | 然后就钓鱼吗 那… |
[28:16] | What’s the trick? You just dress warm and don’t get bored? | 窍门是什么 穿厚一点不要觉得无聊就行吗 |
[28:20] | Never go out alone. | 千万别独自出门 |
[28:24] | Bad things can happen if you get caught out in the wild alone. | 孤身在外如果出什么事 那就惨了 |
[28:42] | I need a pillow. | 我需要一个枕头 |
[28:51] | Here you go, sweetie. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[28:52] | – Right there. – You’re the best. | -坐下吧 -你最好了 |
[28:56] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[28:57] | Cindy must have noticed something. | 辛迪肯定察觉到什么了 |
[29:00] | I told her I got hit in the nuts | 我告诉她我在做安全示范的时候 |
[29:01] | by some kid at a safety demonstration. | 被一个孩子踢中了蛋蛋 |
[29:05] | I thought it was pain-free. | 我还以为是无痛的呢 |
[29:08] | You know, in doing a little internet research last night, | 知道吗 昨晚我网上查了查 |
[29:11] | I guess there is a significant percentage | 有很大一部分做过结扎手术的人 |
[29:13] | of vasectomy patients who experience pain. | 说他们是感觉到了疼痛的 |
[29:16] | You got to tell her. Right now. | 你得告诉她 立刻马上 |
[29:18] | – Don’t wait for Saturday. – Nah. | -别等到周六了 -不行 |
[29:21] | I come this far. | 我都忍到现在了 |
[29:22] | Herrmann, I am asking you nicely. | 赫尔曼 我诚挚的请求你 |
[29:24] | Please let me have Molly’s. Please. | 让我用莫利酒吧吧 求你了 |
[29:27] | I’m telling you, unexpected combo party. | 我跟你说 我就要办惊奇双重派对 |
[29:30] | You bring the peanut butter, I got the chocolate– | 你带花生酱 我带巧克力 |
[29:32] | Boom, peanut butter cups. Oh! | 花生酱巧克力杯就完成了 |
[29:37] | Okay. All right, well, what am I in for exactly? | 好吧 那你到底准备干什么 |
[29:40] | Did the urologist record the procedure | 泌尿科医生有把过程记录下来吗 |
[29:41] | and you’re gonna, like, put it up on the flat screens? | 你是要把它在屏幕上播放出来吗 |
[29:44] | I got it all worked out. It’s gonna be fine. | 我自有计划 多谢关心 |
[29:47] | Bad idea. | 馊主意 |
[29:50] | Shut it, Mouch. | 闭嘴吧 穆奇 |
[29:53] | Two shifts and I’ve already got a stain on my record. | 我只值了两次班 档案上就有污点了 |
[29:56] | – Did you go back in? – To Boden? | -你后来又去找过他吗 -找博登吗 |
[29:57] | – No, I’m waiting for– – No. No, don’t wait. | -没有 我在等 -别 别干等 |
[30:00] | Okay, this is what you got to do, | 好吧 你应该这样做 |
[30:02] | and I’m gonna be very specific, | 我会跟你说得具体一点 |
[30:03] | ’cause I think i was a little too vague last time, | 因为也许上一次我就说得太模糊了 |
[30:05] | and that went a little south on us. | 所以结果比较糟糕 |
[30:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[30:12] | Stand there, look him in the eye, | 站在那里 直视他的眼睛 |
[30:14] | take full responsibility, | 为自己的行为负全责 |
[30:16] | and tell him that it will never happen again. | 然后告诉他 这种事绝不会再发生了 |
[30:18] | Okay? No excuses, no nothing. Just take the hit. | 懂吗 不找借口之类的 担下一切就行 |
[30:22] | I’ve been on that carpet, and believe me, | 我也被斥责过 相信我 |
[30:24] | this is what he responds to. | 这就是他需要的回应 |
[30:29] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -应该的 |
[30:33] | 警署 芝加哥城 建立于1837年3月4日 | |
[30:39] | What can I do for you? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[30:42] | – Is Sergeant Voight here? – No, he’s out. | -博伊特警长在吗 -不在 他出去了 |
[30:49] | May I borrow your pen, please? | 我能借一下你的笔用吗 |
[30:56] | Would you please tell him that Benny Severide | 能麻烦你告诉他一下本尼·西弗莱德 |
[30:59] | would like to talk to him | 想要和他谈谈吗 |
[31:01] | and that he can reach me at this number? | 他可以打这个号码找我 |
[31:05] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[31:24] | Hey! Up here! We’re stuck! | 在这里 我们被困住了 |
[31:29] | Jones, Herrmann, Otis, Cruz, with me. | 琼斯 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 克鲁兹跟着我 |
[31:32] | Severide, check the bottom floor for damage. | 西弗莱德 查看底部楼梯是否破损 |
[31:55] | Thank God you’re here. The stairwell just fell apart. | 谢天谢地你们来了 楼梯井塌了 |
[31:58] | – We’ll get you down. – There’s another guy. | -我们会救你们下去的 -还有一个人 |
[32:00] | He was in the stairwell when it collapsed. | 楼梯井坍塌的时候他在里面 |
[32:03] | Down there. | 就在那下面 |
[32:06] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你能听得到我说话吗 |
[32:12] | We gotta work fast. | 我们得快点行动 |
[32:13] | There’s a victim trapped on column that looks pretty weak. | 有一个受害者被柱子困住了 看起来很虚弱 |
[32:15] | All right, should we get the rope system up? | 要用吊绳系统装置吗 |
[32:17] | No time. There’s no anchor point. | 没时间了 没有固定点 |
[32:20] | Lower one of you down, | 我会把你们中的一个送下去 |
[32:22] | and we’ll secure him with webbing. | 然后用绳子把他绑好放下去 |
[32:23] | Lieutenant, send me down. | 副队长 送我下去吧 |
[32:25] | That’s at least 30 pounds less you have to bear. | 你们至少能少承受30磅的重量 |
[32:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:36] | Herrmann, Otis, take these guys down the aerial. | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 带这些人用云梯下去 |
[32:47] | Okay, stop. Hold it there. | 好 停 就是这里 |
[32:55] | Casey, a little more. | 凯西 再下一点 |
[33:01] | Okay, hold it there. | 好 停下 |
[33:15] | Be ready when this guy comes down. | 准备好接那个人下来 |
[33:16] | Clear a path to get him out. | 清理障碍 一会儿把人弄出去 |
[33:25] | Okay, I’ve transferred the victim to your rope, | 好了 已经把伤者绑到绳子上了 |
[33:27] | Lieutenant. When I cut his clothes free, | 副队 我把他的衣服弄开后 |
[33:29] | you can lower him down. | 你就可以把他放下去了 |
[33:30] | Jones, stay on the rope. | 琼斯 不要离开绳子 |
[33:31] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[33:33] | Look, this guy’s circling the drain. | 伤者情况危急 |
[33:34] | He can go first. | 让他先下去就行 |
[33:35] | I’ll hang around for the next ride. | 我等一会儿 你们随后再放我下去 |
[33:43] | Okay, Casey, bring him down. | 好了 放他下去吧 凯西 |
[33:46] | Severide, he’s coming your way. | 西弗莱德 伤者下去了 |
[33:51] | Watch him. | 悠着点 |
[33:55] | Watch his head. | 小心他的头 |
[33:57] | All right, we got him. | 好 接到人了 |
[34:00] | Jones! | 琼斯 |
[34:05] | Jones. Status. | 琼斯 报告情况 |
[34:08] | I’m okay, Chief. | 我没事 队长 |
[34:09] | Building’s a little wobbly. It’s still coming apart. | 建筑物有点不稳定 还在坍塌 |
[34:12] | Okay, hold your position. | 好 先不要动 |
[34:13] | We’re gonna send in the R.I.T. team. | 我们马上把绳索给你 |
[34:22] | Okay. Stop it there. I can reach it. | 停 这里我就可以够到了 |
[34:31] | Jones, you all right? | 琼斯 没事吧 |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:43] | Steady, Jones. | 稳住 琼斯 |
[34:47] | Take your time. | 慢慢来就行 |
[35:02] | I’m back on the rope. | 拴好绳索了 |
[35:05] | All right, Casey, get me out of here. | 好了 凯西 把我放下去吧 |
[35:09] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[35:12] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[35:17] | We got her. | 好了 |
[35:23] | I grew up wanting nothing else in my life but this job, | 我从小到大接触的全都是消防员工作 |
[35:27] | and now that I’m actually doing it, it’s… | 现在我终于可以亲自上阵了 |
[35:32] | better than I imagined. | 我比自己想象中还要喜欢这份工作 |
[35:34] | I don’t want to compromise my future here. | 我不想因为这里的事影响我的未来 |
[35:36] | So I hope that you will both accept my sincere apology | 所以我希望你们能接受我诚挚的道歉 |
[35:40] | for my inappropriate behavior. | 我以前确实有做得不合适的地方 |
[35:43] | It won’t happen again. | 以后绝对不会再有类似情况发生了 |
[35:48] | Very good, Jones. | 做得很好 琼斯 |
[35:58] | Are we really gonna do this? | 我们真的要这样做吗 |
[36:00] | Her father is deputy District Chief. | 她父亲是副区长 |
[36:04] | He could make me work in P.R. if he wanted to. | 把我调去做公关服务就是他一句话的事儿 |
[36:06] | It’s gonna be like killing bambi. | 这真是进退两难啊 |
[36:07] | You have his office number. | 你有他办公室电话 |
[36:10] | You are welcome to give him a call if you like. | 你想的话可以给他打个电话 |
[36:20] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:28] | Go home. | 回家 |
[36:34] | Just do me a favor. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[36:38] | Stay out of Chicago for a while, okay? | 暂时离开芝加哥好吗 |
[36:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:51] | You’re a good dad, Benny. | 你是个好爸爸 本尼 |
[37:36] | Okay, thank–thank you. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 拜拜 |
[37:40] | Hey, I got in. | 成功了 |
[37:42] | I’m gonna take the physical with the current class. | 我可以跟现在班级的人一起进行体能测试了 |
[37:43] | – Congrats, babe. – Thanks, babe. | -恭喜 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[37:47] | Oh, I turned those request forms in just in time, right? | 我申请表交的真是时候 对吧 |
[37:51] | Hell, yeah, you did. | 是啊 确实 |
[37:54] | Did–did you call Jones’s dad? | 你 你给琼斯她爸打电话了对不对 |
[37:57] | I did. | 打了 |
[38:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:02] | Because you’re my girl. | 因为你是我的女人 |
[38:04] | I love you and I didn’t want you to get boned on this | 我爱你 所以我不会因为什么规章制度 |
[38:06] | over some red tape. | 就让你受委屈的 |
[38:16] | That’s hot. | 你太帅了 |
[38:22] | Close your eyes. No peeking. | 闭上眼睛 不要偷看 |
[38:24] | Come on. Don’t peek. | 过来 不许偷看哦 |
[38:28] | Happy anniversary! | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[38:40] | Okay. | 还有呢 |
[38:41] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Not the cake. | 别别别 不要用那个蛋糕 |
[38:42] | D-d-d–train has already left the station. | 火车不是都已经开了吗[为时已晚] |
[38:45] | Hey, ladies, gents, can I have your attention for a sec? | 女士们先生们 大家安静一下 |
[38:50] | Cindy, thanks for the 20 best years | 辛迪 你陪伴了我整整20年 |
[38:53] | a guy could ever ask for. | 我非常感谢你 |
[38:57] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[39:00] | And to mark this day, | 为了纪念今天这个重大的日子 |
[39:03] | I wanted to do something special for you | 我想为你做点特别的事 |
[39:06] | and for us, so… | 也是为了我们 所以 |
[39:12] | I got a vasectomy! | 我去做了输精管结扎手术 |
[39:30] | Oh! How did I get so lucky? | 天哪 我真是太幸运了 |
[39:35] | What…the… | 搞 什 么 |
[39:36] | Never a doubt. Never a doubt! | 不用怀疑 不用再有顾虑了 |
[39:51] | What part of the cake did you get? | 你吃的是哪部分 |
[39:53] | I think the epididymis. You? | 应该是附睾吧 你呢 |
[39:55] | Corpus spongiosum. | 尿道海绵体 |
[39:58] | First time I’ve ever had that in my mouth. | 人生第一次把那玩意儿放进嘴里 |
[40:00] | Oh, yeah? How is it? | 是吗 感觉如何 |
[40:04] | Gabriela Dawson. | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[40:07] | Ninja paramedic. | 医”武”人员 |
[40:08] | Oh, you–you must be main. | 你 你一定就是总台那个人对吧 |
[40:11] | Ramsey, Victor Ramsey. | 我叫拉姆齐 维克多·拉姆齐 |
[40:18] | It’s nice to put a face to the voice. | 以前只听过声音 现在终于见到真人了 |
[40:22] | I’m here for that beer you owe me. | 我是来讨你欠我的那杯啤酒的 |
[40:24] | – Oh, right. – Right. | -想起来了 -对 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I’ll get it for ya. | 好 我去拿给你 |
[40:29] | Never got a chance to say “Welcome back to ambo.” | 还没来得及跟你说一句欢迎回归救护车呢 |
[40:32] | Didn’t see you for a while. | 很久没见到你了 |
[40:35] | Uh, you know what? I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:37] | We’re really swamped tonight. | 今晚这里有点忙乱 |
[40:39] | So nice to meet you. Uh… | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:41] | We’ll talk later. Bye. | 我们有时间再聊 拜拜 |
[40:48] | So good news. Um, Lindsay called. | 好消息 琳德赛打电话来了 |
[40:52] | I guess both of our alibis checked out, | 我们都有确切的不在场证明 |
[40:54] | and they’ve exhausted all of the leads, | 现在他们没有任何线索 |
[40:55] | so it’s now a missing persons case. | 所以归为失踪案件了 |
[40:59] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[41:01] | Is it? ‘Cause, you know, | 好吗 这可意味着 |
[41:03] | that means Keeler’s still out there somewhere. | 基勒还在逍遥法外 |
[41:10] | He ain’t out there anymore, Otis. | 他已经不在了 奥蒂斯 |