时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:04] | You…are not taking my house. | 你 别想夺走我的消防队 |
[00:06] | Not without a fight. | 我会抗争到底 |
[00:07] | You think I’m dating Benny? | 你以为我在跟本尼约会吗 |
[00:09] | I’m his daughter Katie. | 我是他女儿 凯蒂 |
[00:10] | When I needed you most, you left. | 在我最需要你的时候 你却离开了 |
[00:12] | I’m here to say I’m sorry. | 我就是来求你原谅的 |
[00:14] | Hop in the back. | 坐后面 |
[00:15] | With all the eyes on this house, | 队里的人都看着呢 |
[00:16] | you really think it’s a good idea | 你觉得出任务时带别人 |
[00:17] | to bring people on ride-alongs? | 这样真的好吗 |
[00:19] | What, I can’t have a friend here? | 怎么 我不能带朋友来吗 |
[00:21] | Help me. | 救我 |
[00:22] | – Please! – Flaco’s dead. | -求你了 -弗拉科死了 |
[00:24] | We’ll take this to the grave, just me and you. | 这事我们死也不说 你知我知 |
[00:27] | You’ve always been there for me. | 你一直都在支持我 |
[00:29] | Yeah, that’ll never change. | 没错 这点永远不会改变 |
[00:32] | I promised Heather I’d have this stuff | 我答应希瑟会在周五前 |
[00:34] | boxed up and shipped by Friday. | 把东西打包好装运 |
[00:38] | You did a good job taking care of those kids, Matt. | 你把孩子们照顾得很好 马特 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna miss coming by and hanging out with those guys. | 我会怀念过来和他们一起玩的日子 |
[00:47] | You can still come by. | 你可以继续来啊 |
[00:50] | I may not be as good at charades, | 我可能不擅长看手势猜字谜 |
[00:51] | but I can be decent company. | 但我是个好伙伴呀 |
[00:56] | Um, all right, | 好了 |
[00:58] | I think that’s the last of it. | 这应该是最后一件了 |
[01:03] | I’m serious. You should still come by. | 我是认真的 你可以常来玩 |
[01:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:14] | I– | 我 |
[01:15] | I just feel like | 我只是觉得 |
[01:17] | we’ve already been down this road, you know? | 我们以前已经试过了 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:30] | – I’ll see you at work. – Sure. | -上班见 -好 |
[01:38] | Kind of unfair that I have to pay rent and she doesn’t. | 我得付房租她却不用这有点不公平 |
[01:40] | Life is unfair, Otis. | 生活本来就是不公平的 奥蒂斯 |
[01:42] | There you go. | 我先走一步 |
[01:47] | Is that a viper helmet? | 那是毒蛇机头盔吗 |
[01:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah– yes, yes, it is. | 对 是的 是 |
[01:54] | – You’re a Battlestar fan? – Uh-huh. | -你是《太空堡垒》剧迷吗 -对 |
[01:58] | This the dual signature edition, | 这是双主角签名版吗 |
[02:00] | both Hatch and Benedict? | 哈奇和本尼迪克特的签名都在吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah, I bought it for like 350 a few years back, | 对 我很久之前花350块买的 |
[02:04] | but it’s worth way more than that now. | 但现在可比那时候值钱多了 |
[02:06] | Better investment than stocks any day. | 比投资股票还赚啊 |
[02:08] | That’s exactly what I told my mom. | 我就是这么跟我妈说的 |
[02:13] | Hey. Morning. | 早 |
[02:15] | We blowing off work today? | 今天不去上班啊 |
[02:18] | No. | 不去 |
[02:21] | I put in a transfer to another house. | 我申请调到别的消防队了 |
[02:23] | You–you put in a transfer? | 你申请调动 |
[02:24] | What–what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:27] | I just wanted– | 我只是想 |
[02:29] | I want a change of scenery. | 想换换环境 |
[02:31] | It’s–it’s getting stagnant there. | 那里越来越压抑了 |
[02:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:37] | For how long? | 什么时候回来 |
[02:40] | I… | 我 |
[02:42] | I’m–I’m not coming back to 51. | 我不打算回51号消防队了 |
[02:55] | The tech professor was telling me | 那里的技术教授跟我说 |
[02:57] | about some jobs in heating and cooling repair | 会教我热维修和冷维修 |
[03:00] | that pay real good money. | 学这个能赚钱 |
[03:01] | Good. | 不错 |
[03:02] | As soon as you get your degree, you can look into it. | 只要拿到文凭就好办了 |
[03:05] | Yes, boss. | 遵命 老大 |
[03:06] | Hey, Leon. | 你好 里昂 |
[03:08] | Yvette, be careful. | 伊薇特 注意安全 |
[03:09] | Drive that thing like a kamikaze. | 你以为你在开飞机呐 |
[03:12] | Girl hasn’t listened to us | 从我们照看她的第一天起 |
[03:13] | since we baby-sat her. | 她就没听过我们的话 |
[03:14] | Yo, I’m call you after I get out of class. | 我下课后给你打电话 |
[03:23] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[03:28] | Yvette! | 伊薇特 |
[03:33] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:38] | – No, come on. – Joe, she’s breathing? | -不 撑住 -乔 她还有呼吸吗 |
[03:39] | Come on. Come on, baby. | 快醒醒 宝贝 |
[03:41] | Joe? | 乔 |
[03:43] | Come on! | 快醒醒 |
[03:55] | I got a gunshot wound to the back of the neck. | 她的后颈处中枪 |
[03:57] | – I got her pulse back. – We’ll get her | -她还有脉搏 -我们送她上救护车 |
[03:58] | into the ambulance, get her on a monitor. | 给她装上监护仪 |
[04:07] | She’s hanging on. | 她还活着 |
[04:08] | I don’t need no damn doctors, man. | 我不需要该死的医生 |
[04:11] | – Get the hell up off me! – Yo, that’s Dom. | -别碰我 -那是多姆 |
[04:13] | The Insane Kings been after him for a while. | “疯王帮”这段时间一直在找他 |
[04:20] | – Get out of here. – Why? Who’s that? | -离开这里 -为什么 那是谁 |
[04:24] | Just go. | 快走 |
[04:29] | Recognized you from Firehouse 51. | 你是51号消防队的 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:32] | Hank Voight. Detective Lindsay. | 我是汉克·博伊特 这是琳赛警探 |
[04:35] | Joe Cruz. | 乔·克鲁兹 |
[04:36] | Hey, did you see what happened? | 你看见事发经过了吗 |
[04:38] | I was around the corner when the shots were fired. | 凶手开枪时我在街角 |
[04:40] | I- shooter’s car was gone by the time I ran up. | 我跑过来时 开枪人的车已经开走了 |
[04:44] | Yvette, the victim–she– | 受害者叫伊薇特 她… |
[04:48] | I know her and her mom. | 我认识她和她妈妈 |
[04:49] | They’re neighbors. | 她们是我的邻居 |
[04:51] | It’s a terrible thing. I hope she’s all right. | 飞来横祸啊 希望她没事 |
[04:56] | Yeah, we’ll see if we can get | 我们会查查能不能从 |
[04:57] | any I.D. on the shooter from witnesses. | 目击者那里找到开枪人是谁 |
[05:01] | I know where to find you. | 我知道去哪找你 |
[05:03] | – Sorry, man. – Sorry. | -真遗憾 哥们 -深表遗憾 |
[05:21] | Excuse me, are you a real-life firefighter? | 请问一下 你真的是消防员吗 |
[05:24] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[05:25] | Is this your coffee spot? | 你在这里买咖啡吗 |
[05:27] | I remember you used to get coffee here. | 我记得你以前都是在这里买咖啡 |
[05:30] | I was hoping to run into you. | 我特地来找你的 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | I have to go to this black-tie event tomorrow night for work. | 明晚我得参加一个工作上的正式宴会 |
[05:37] | Any chance you wanna join me? | 你愿意陪我去吗 |
[05:41] | I’m dateless. | 我没有伴儿 |
[05:43] | I mean, I’d–I’d love to, but I don’t have a tux. | 我很想去 但我没有晚礼服 |
[05:46] | I can get you one. | 我可以给你弄一套 |
[05:48] | Come on, it’ll be fun. I promise. | 来吧 会很好玩的 我保证 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Benny sent me Christmas presents almost every years, | 本尼几乎每年都送我圣诞礼物 |
[05:59] | so I’ll give him that. | 所以我会送他那个 |
[06:01] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[06:03] | Express mail. | 特快专递 |
[06:06] | So what’s your real family like? | 你真正的家人是什么样的 |
[06:11] | My mom got married when I was four, | 我四岁时 我妈妈再婚了 |
[06:14] | and I have two stepsisters, | 我有两个异父妹妹 |
[06:17] | twins, volleyball champions of the world. | 是双胞胎 世界排球冠军 |
[06:19] | – Cool. – Oh, yeah. | -真酷 -是啊 |
[06:21] | A lot of travel, though. | 但她们要四处跑 |
[06:22] | My mom and stepdad are at their tournaments every weekend. | 我妈和继父每周末都去看她们的比赛 |
[06:27] | I’m sure they’re proud of you too. | 我敢肯定他们也为你骄傲 |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:31] | I don’t plan on– on working here forever. | 我不打算一直在这里工作 |
[06:34] | I’m hoping to start my own catering company someday. | 我希望有天能开自己的餐饮公司 |
[06:38] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[06:40] | So what got you into cooking? | 你为什么对烹饪感兴趣 |
[06:43] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[06:45] | – I better get back to work, though. – Sure. | -我得回去工作了 -好 |
[06:48] | It’s been a really weird thing seeing Benny again | 再次见到本尼 并且发现我们是 |
[06:51] | and finding out about a half-sibling. | 同父异母的兄妹 真的很诡异 |
[06:54] | Little weird. | 是有点诡异 |
[06:56] | Well, it was– it was really nice meeting you, Kelly. | 和你聊天真愉快 凯利 |
[07:01] | Hey, any chance you’d want to come by the firehouse | 你想不想来消防队 |
[07:04] | and cook for us? | 为我们烹饪 |
[07:05] | We’d supply all the ingredients. | 食材我们提供 |
[07:08] | And it would be | 也算是为开餐饮公司 |
[07:08] | good practice for the catering gig. | 提前锻炼锻炼 |
[07:12] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[07:14] | – That’d be great. – Yeah? | -那太好了 -是吧 |
[07:15] | – Yeah. – 6:00? | -没错 -六点行吗 |
[07:17] | – That’s perfect. – Okay. | -没问题 -那好吧 |
[07:19] | All right, I’ll see you then. | 那好 到时见 |
[07:24] | And of course, you know, my mother’s blaming me, | 当然 你也知道 我妈在怪我 |
[07:27] | saying that as her employers, | 说作为她的雇主 |
[07:28] | we should have figured out a way | 我们必须想办法 |
[07:30] | to keep her in the country. | 让她留在美国 |
[07:31] | No offense, but Zoya’s English was a little no bueno. | 恕我直言 卓娅的英语有些太差劲了 |
[07:35] | Hey, it might boost sales if we got a bartender | 如果我们能找个可以和顾客正常沟通的酒保 |
[07:38] | who could actually communicate with the customers. | 对提高销量或许有好处 |
[07:41] | – Zoya’s leaving? – Yeah. | -卓雅要走了吗 -是啊 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Back to mother Russia. | 是啊 她要回祖国俄罗斯去 |
[07:51] | Heard Sergeant Voight called here looking for you. | 听说博伊特警长打电话找你 |
[07:53] | What’s that about? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:56] | He’s working a drive-by went down | 他在调查一起今早发生在 |
[07:58] | in my neighborhood this morning. | 我家附近的飞车枪击案 |
[08:00] | I was nearby when it happened. | 案发时我就在附近 |
[08:11] | Morning, everybody. | 大家早 |
[08:12] | I have a quick announcement to make. | 跟大家简单宣布一件事 |
[08:16] | Shay has transferred out of 51. | 夏伊已经调离51号消防队了 |
[08:22] | Transferred as in– as in like past tense? | 已经调离 意思是她已经走了 |
[08:24] | As in not coming back? | 不会再回来了吗 |
[08:26] | Correct, and it is her prerogative. | 没错 这是她的权利 |
[08:31] | Look, Shay served this house well. | 夏伊在本队工作期间表现良好 |
[08:35] | This here is Alan Choot. | 这位是阿兰·裘 |
[08:37] | He’s gonna be working with us this shift. | 他目前会和我们一起工作 |
[08:40] | Chout, actually. | 我姓侨 |
[08:42] | Rhymes with shout. Great to meet you guys. | 发音和”乔”一样 很高兴见到你们 |
[08:45] | I am sure you will give him a warm 51 welcome. | 相信你们会热烈亲切欢迎他的 |
[08:54] | Hey, you’re Dawson, right? | 你叫道森 是吧 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:57] | Heard great things about you. | 听说过很多关于你的事迹 |
[09:00] | Glad to be here. Looking forward to seeing some action. | 很荣幸能在这工作 期待与你合作愉快 |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[09:08] | Hey, did– did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[09:11] | I found out at 7:15 this morning. | 我也是今早七点一刻才知道的 |
[09:25] | Hello, Wallace. | 你好 华莱士 |
[09:29] | You reneged on a deal. | 你出尔反尔 |
[09:31] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[09:34] | It’s within my rights to do so. | 我有权这么做 |
[09:39] | You and I, we–we– we’ve had some disagreements in the past, | 你和我 我们确实在过去有些分歧 |
[09:43] | but that’s to be expected. | 但那也在情理之中 |
[09:44] | And I think we played fair | 而且我觉得我们 |
[09:46] | and were respectful of each other. | 互相尊重 相处和睦 |
[09:50] | And I like my job when I’m working in a situation like that. | 我喜欢在这样的氛围下工作 |
[09:56] | But when someone crosses me | 不过如果有人挑战我的底线 |
[09:59] | or underestimates me, | 或是小看我 |
[10:02] | I like it even more | 那我就觉得更棒了 |
[10:06] | because it gives me an opportunity | 因为这样正好给我机会 |
[10:10] | to show exactly what I’m capable of. | 展现自己真正的能力和手段 |
[10:19] | Make no mistake. | 听好了 |
[10:23] | I’m going to shut down 51. | 我一定会关闭51号消防站的 |
[10:27] | And when I’m done doing that, | 等这事搞定之后 |
[10:31] | I’m gonna bury you. | 我会亲自解决你 |
[10:43] | Hey, Pouch, get back here. | 旺发 回来 |
[10:45] | Sorry about the busybody. | 抱歉打搅你们了 |
[10:47] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[10:48] | – Nice to meet you. – Guys, this is my wife Lisa. | -很高兴见到你 -各位 这是我妻子丽莎 |
[10:51] | This is Herrmann, Otis, and Mouch. | 这是赫尔曼 奥蒂斯和穆奇 |
[10:54] | – Great to meet you, Lisa. – Yeah, same here. | -很高兴见到你 丽莎 -我也是 |
[10:56] | – Hey, Brain. – Hey. Nice to meet you. | -你好 其实我叫布莱恩 -幸会 |
[10:59] | Pleasure. | 我也是 |
[11:00] | – Come here. – I’ll see you later, baby. | -狗狗过来 -一会见亲爱的 |
[11:01] | All right. | 好 |
[11:03] | So you and the wife are making another go of it. | 所以 你和妻子又和好了这是 |
[11:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:09] | We went through a rough spot when I got back from Iraq, | 我从伊拉克回来之后 我们出了点问题 |
[11:12] | and she was with this other guy for a while. | 她跟别人在一起了一段时间 |
[11:14] | But put all that behind us, | 不过都过去了 |
[11:17] | and so far, so good. | 我们现在挺好 |
[11:19] | Glad to hear it. | 那很好啊 |
[11:25] | Why is Voight looking for you? | 博伊特为什么找你 |
[11:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:28] | He’s just looking into a shooting in my hood. | 他只是在查我家附近发生的枪击案 |
[11:31] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[11:34] | Ambulance 61, engine 51, | 61号救护车 51号水罐车 |
[11:36] | Truck 81, squad 3. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[11:38] | Accident at Broad and Wacker. | 布罗德街和瓦尔克街交汇处发生事故 |
[11:50] | Three-car accident with multiple victims. | 三辆车相撞 多人受伤 |
[11:51] | I need two more ambulances. | 还需两辆救护车 |
[11:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:56] | Chief, we got the minivan. | 队长 我们负责小货车 |
[11:58] | Squad, check out the second car. | 救援队 去看看第二辆车 |
[12:00] | Capp! You grab the passenger. | 卡普 你去营救乘客 |
[12:02] | Tony, Clarke, you guys grab the pickup. | 托尼 克拉克 你们负责皮卡 |
[12:04] | On it. | 明白 |
[12:10] | Casey, we got two booster seats! | 凯西 有两个安全座椅 |
[12:13] | Check for kids. | 看看有没有孩子 |
[12:14] | I’ll get in to the driver. | 我去看看司机的情况 |
[12:19] | 51, drop two lines and charge ’em. | 都听着 放两条水管 送水 |
[12:22] | – I smell gas. – Right away, chief. | -我闻到汽油味了 -马上 队长 |
[12:24] | No kids! All clear in the back! | 没有孩子 后座没有孩子 |
[12:34] | Hey, there. My name’s Matt. | 你好 我叫马特 |
[12:36] | We’re gonna get you out of here–hang tight. | 我们马上救你出去 坚持住 |
[12:41] | Dawson, could use your help in the minivan. | 道森 小货车这边需要你的帮助 |
[12:44] | On my way. Go help squad. | 马上到 去帮助救援队 |
[12:51] | She’s pinned in pretty good. | 她被卡住了 |
[12:52] | – I need the small ram. – Got it. | -给我一个小型液压支腿 -好的 |
[12:55] | – Hang on, guys. – I’m here. | -坚持住 -我来了 |
[12:57] | Hey, we got two in the car. | 里面有两名伤员 |
[12:59] | Both are bleeding. Passenger’s unconscious. | 都在流血 乘客已经昏迷 |
[13:02] | Hey! Hey, bud, what the hell are you doing? | 等等 喂 你干什么 |
[13:05] | Get your foot off the pedal– | 别踩油门 |
[13:06] | Get your foot off the– | 别踩油门 |
[13:08] | Capp, get over here! | 卡普 快过来 |
[13:12] | Get out. | 出来 |
[13:13] | That guy caused the whole thing. | 都怪这家伙 |
[13:14] | Was driving like a lunatic. | 开车跟个疯子似的 |
[13:15] | Let’s get you checked out in the ambo, come on. | 先去救护车上检查一下吧 来 |
[13:18] | Hey, get something to knock him out. | 给他来针镇静剂 |
[13:25] | Now, Choot! | 快啊 裘 |
[13:27] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[13:41] | Chest laceration. Shortness of breath. | 胸部有撕裂伤 呼吸困难 |
[13:43] | Legs pinned, but seems pretty alert. | 腿被卡住了 不过还有知觉 |
[13:45] | Just breathe nice and easy for us, okay? | 深呼吸 放轻松 好吗 |
[13:47] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会救你出去的 |
[13:48] | – Casey? – Yep. | -凯西 -好 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna put a c-collar on you. | 我给你装个护颈圈 |
[14:05] | And then you’ll be on your way to the hospital | 然后就送你去医院 |
[14:07] | where you can see your family. | 就可以见到你的家人了 |
[14:09] | She’ll be free in a sec. Almost ready? | 她很快就自由了 准备好了吗 |
[14:11] | Almost. | 马上 |
[14:12] | Back board? | 担架呢 |
[14:27] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[14:48] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[14:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:53] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[14:55] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:59] | Get back. | 快离开 |
[15:02] | Hit it! | 快灭火 |
[15:13] | As soon as the flames took over the car, | 火焰蔓延到整辆车的时候 |
[15:14] | I was gonna jump in the back window myself. | 我都打算自己跳进后座里 |
[15:16] | I do a lot of spelunking, so I’m good with diving | 我经常去洞穴探索 所以很擅长 |
[15:18] | into small spaces, | 爬进小空间里 |
[15:19] | but I wasn’t wearing my fire protective gear. | 但是我当时没有穿防护装备 |
[15:21] | Well, it’s probably best if you– | 其实 你最好… |
[15:22] | Stayed outside? Yeah, that’s what I figured. | 待在外面吗 是啊 我也是这么想的 |
[15:24] | My buddy that I go spelunking with, | 跟我一起洞穴探险的那哥们 |
[15:25] | he throws these crazy parties on the weekend, | 他会在周末举办狂欢派对 |
[15:27] | – and we always– – Hey, Choot? | -然后我们就经常… -裘 |
[15:28] | No offense, but I could really use some quiet right now. | 无意冒犯 但我现在真的需要安静一会 |
[15:30] | My head’s killing me. | 我的头痛死了 |
[15:33] | It’s Chout, actually. | 其实我叫侨 |
[15:49] | Hey, Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[15:50] | I picked up some– | 我带了些… |
[15:51] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[15:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[15:59] | Well, heard about the two of you gettin’ back together. | 听说你俩复合了 |
[16:02] | Wanted to offer my heartfelt congratulations. | 本想奉上我衷心的祝贺 |
[16:05] | But Lisa and I still have unfinished business. | 但丽莎和我还有点私事未了 |
[16:08] | I loaned her some money when we were together– | 我跟她在一起的时候借了点钱给她 |
[16:10] | You’re a real piece of work, Hayes. | 你真行啊 海耶斯 |
[16:11] | I said I’d pay you back. | 我说过我会还你的 |
[16:15] | Get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[16:16] | I know all about you. | 你的事我都知道 |
[16:18] | Lord knows I’ve heard enough about it from this one. | 她全都告诉我了 |
[16:22] | – I want my money. – Hayes. | -我要我的钱 -海耶斯 |
[16:25] | I’m not gonna tell you again. Get out. | 我最后再说一遍 滚出去 |
[16:38] | I swear to God I didn’t know he was coming over. | 我对天发誓 我不知道他要来 |
[16:40] | He just showed up. | 他直接就找上门了 |
[16:43] | But I’ll take care of it. | 但我会解决的 |
[16:45] | Don’t– | 你别… |
[17:01] | That didn’t go well. | 事情好像不顺利啊 |
[17:02] | That’s how he always looks. | 他一直都这副样子 |
[17:08] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[17:10] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[17:11] | Hey, who was that guy who walked out right before– | 那个在你之前出来的家伙是… |
[17:12] | It’s none of your business, Capp. Drop it. | 不关你的事 卡普 别问了 |
[17:16] | Hit it. | 走吧 |
[17:20] | Some cities have gone as far as to sue | 有些城市甚至提出上诉 |
[17:21] | to stop cutbacks in essential emergency services. | 反对在基本紧急服务行业内的裁减 |
[17:25] | Miami, Omaha, Stamford– | 包括迈阿密 奥马哈 斯坦福德 |
[17:26] | You’re thinking about a lawsuit? | 你在考虑打官司吗 |
[17:28] | Well, it’s not a permanent solution, | 这不是长久之计 |
[17:30] | but these closures that McLeod is implementing, | 但麦克劳德直接关闭消防队 |
[17:32] | they’re in breach of firefighters’ contract with the city. | 违反了消防员跟市政府的合同 |
[17:37] | We could talk to Sullivan, | 我们可以跟沙利文反应 |
[17:40] | president of the Union. | 他是工会主席 |
[17:41] | We get him to file an injunction | 我们说服他反对 |
[17:42] | – against firehouse closures. – I don’t know, chief. | -关闭消防站 -找他有用吗 队长 |
[17:45] | Greg Sullivan is more about | 格雷格·沙利文 |
[17:46] | getting his picture taken than | 更关心自己的仕途 |
[17:47] | standing up for his fellow firefighters. | 不会为他的消防员同志们说话的 |
[17:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:51] | You don’t think it’s worth a try | 你觉得不值得一试吗 |
[17:54] | considering we are kind of fightin’ for our lives here? | 我们几乎是在为自己的生存而战啊 |
[18:03] | Hey, lieutenant, is Shay serious about quitting 51? | 副队 夏伊真的要退出51号消防队吗 |
[18:06] | She transferred to another house. | 她调到了另一个消防队 |
[18:08] | So yeah, I’d say she’s pretty serious. | 我想她是认真的 |
[18:12] | It’s gonna be strange not having her around. | 她不在感觉很不对劲 |
[18:14] | I think this is just her feminine side kicking in, | 我想这只是她的少女心在作怪吧 |
[18:17] | meaning temporary dramatics. | 一时脑热 |
[18:19] | 10 bucks says she’s back here next shift. | 十块钱赌她下个轮班就会回来了 |
[18:25] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[18:28] | Well, you didn’t return my messages. | 你没有回复我的信息 |
[18:29] | Figured I’d pop by. | 我就直接找来了 |
[18:31] | Sorry about that. I’ve been out on calls all day. | 不好意思 我一整天都在执行任务 |
[18:33] | Somewhere we can talk? | 找个地方我们聊聊 |
[18:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Insane Kings have been trying | “疯王帮”一直在试图 |
[18:45] | to take over that turf again. | 再次接管那块地盘 |
[18:48] | Yeah, it’s been pretty rough in my neighborhood lately. | 是啊 最近我家附近的确不太平 |
[18:50] | I’ll bet. | 没错 |
[18:52] | I noticed your brother Leon was in the Kings. | 好像你弟弟里昂以前也是帮内成员 |
[18:55] | He was. | 以前是 |
[18:57] | I’m proud to say he broke out of that life. | 不过他已经改邪归正了 |
[18:59] | He’s on the straight path, going to community college now. | 他现在心无旁骛 正在上社区大学 |
[19:02] | Well, congrats on that. | 那恭喜他了 |
[19:03] | Pretty tough getting out of the gang | 一旦开始混帮派 |
[19:04] | once you’ve jumped in. | 想抽身就难了 |
[19:06] | It’s lucky thing his boss Flaco | 他真是幸运 洪堡公园的 |
[19:08] | was killed in that Humboldt Park fire. | 那场大火烧死了他的老大弗拉科 |
[19:16] | And that little twist of fate | 我打赌这个小小的转折 |
[19:17] | made a big difference, I bet. | 让他的生活大不一样了 |
[19:20] | See, I was thinking | 我在考虑 |
[19:22] | maybe Leon could help us. | 里昂或许可以协助我们 |
[19:25] | Our best shot, | 我们最好的 |
[19:27] | maybe our only shot, | 可能也是唯一的机会 |
[19:29] | is to put someone on the inside. | 就是在帮会里安插卧底 |
[19:31] | Shooter’s bound to start running his mouth at some point. | 凶手总会有说漏嘴的时候 |
[19:33] | Wait, wait, you want Leon to go back into the gang? | 等等 你想让里昂再回帮派里吗 |
[19:37] | They’ll sniff that out right away. | 他们立马会就察觉的 |
[19:39] | – They’ll kill him. – Not if he plays it right. | -会杀了他 -除非他谨言慎行 |
[19:43] | We need his help, Joe, | 我们需要他的协助 乔 |
[19:46] | and I’m hoping we get it | 而且也希望你能同意 |
[19:49] | because as long as I’m focused on bringing down the Kings, | 因为只要我把注意力集中在扳倒”疯王帮”上 |
[19:52] | I won’t have time to take a closer look | 我就没时间去对那场烧死 |
[19:54] | at what happened at that Flaco fire. | 弗拉科的大火追根究底 |
[19:58] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:03] | As far as I remember, that place burned to the ground. | 据我所知 那地方已经化为灰烬了 |
[20:12] | You have a decision to make. | 你好好考虑一下吧 |
[20:32] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[20:41] | It’s weird not having Shay here. | 夏伊不在的感觉太怪了 |
[20:45] | Did you talk to her at all? | 你到底跟她谈了没有 |
[20:47] | No. I left another message, though. | 没有 不过我又给她留言了 |
[20:55] | That suicide call’s what started all this, | 那通自杀电话是一切的源头 |
[20:56] | and I-I keep thinking | 而且我一直在想 |
[20:58] | that if I had just handled it differently, | 如果我当初不是那样处理的 |
[21:00] | maybe she wouldn’t have bailed on 51. | 或许她也不会离开51大队了 |
[21:02] | You can’t second-guess yourself. | 没有那么多或许 |
[21:04] | Shay made the choice to switch houses. | 是夏伊自己想调去别的消防队的 |
[21:07] | That’s on her. | 是她的决定 |
[21:08] | – But I was hard on her. – You’re the P.I.C.. | -但我对她太苛刻了 -你是医疗队的队长 |
[21:11] | Buck stops with you. | 是要负责任的人 |
[21:14] | When you’re in charge of people, | 你手下还管着别人的时候 |
[21:15] | you–you can’t always be best friends. | 光想着朋友情义不能服众的 |
[21:18] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别自责了 |
[21:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:29] | Not to get all schmaltzy or anything, but… | 我不想弄得悲悲切切 不过… |
[21:33] | thanks for saving my life today too. | 也谢谢你今天救了我一命 |
[21:37] | Yeah. | 别客气 |
[21:39] | You’ve done that for me like a million times | 过去几个月 你已经救过我 |
[21:42] | in the last few months. | 无数回了 |
[21:48] | I’ve been thinking about it… | 我一直在想… |
[21:54] | and the truth is… | 而且事实也是… |
[22:01] | I don’t know where I’d be without you. | 没有你 我不知道自己该怎么办 |
[22:15] | Hey, I had some questions about stocking the rig. | 我有些装备不知道该放哪 |
[22:17] | You guys go through like ten times | 你们检查东西的频率是 |
[22:18] | the amount of supplies I’m used to. | 我原来的十倍都不止 |
[22:21] | Yeah, sure. Okay, yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[22:22] | – I can–I can– – Help me out? | -我可以 -帮我一把吗 |
[22:23] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -是的 -太好了 |
[22:37] | Ready? Lift. | 准备好 抬起来 |
[22:43] | Okay, take it down. | 好了 放下来吧 |
[22:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:53] | We’re goin’ again. Mouch, sit down. | 再来一遍 穆奇 坐下来吧 |
[22:55] | Herrmann, take my place. Mills, Otis. | 赫尔曼 你来指挥 米尔斯 奥蒂斯 |
[22:58] | What the hell is goin’ on? | 这到底是搞什么 |
[23:02] | Looks like Casey’s got some serious steam to blow off. | 看来凯西是在拿我们撒气啊 |
[23:07] | Extreme physical exertion, | 极端的体力消耗 |
[23:09] | food deprivation. | 食物还短缺 |
[23:11] | Are we in some kind of CIA training program I’m unaware of? | 我们是在接受什么秘密的中情局特训吗 |
[23:14] | Oh, stop it. She’ll be here any minute. | 闭嘴吧 她就快到了 |
[23:16] | Who is this she you keep talking about? | 你一直在说的这个”她”到底是谁啊 |
[23:19] | She’s just a chef at a restaurant near here. | 就是附近餐厅的一位厨师而已 |
[23:22] | This long await? | 要等这么久吗 |
[23:23] | Well, she’d better be a stripper-chef | 她最好是个脱衣舞娘大厨 |
[23:25] | popping out of a vat of pasta marinara. | 从一锅调味汁沙司意面里跳出来 |
[23:27] | Maybe I oughta just throw something together really quick. | 也许我应该快点将就做一顿 |
[23:29] | If she shows up, I’ll get out of her way. | 如果她出现 我就给她让道 |
[23:32] | Go ahead. She ain’t coming. | 去吧 她不会来了 |
[23:41] | Everything go okay with Voight? | 博伊特那边都还好吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[23:47] | Then why do you look like hell? | 那你怎么愁眉苦脸的 |
[23:50] | It’s just been a rough day, that’s all. | 今天很漫长 仅此而已 |
[24:05] | Have you ever worn a tux before? | 你以前穿过晚礼服吗 |
[24:08] | Uh, prom. | 毕业舞会上穿过 |
[24:09] | Well, you rock it. | 你穿着很帅 |
[24:13] | You are looking pretty damn good yourself. | 你看起来真是美极了 |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | I think I got a plan of what we’re doing tonight. | 关于我们今晚的活动 我有个计划 |
[24:20] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[24:21] | – Damn straight. – God, not here. | -没错 -天呐 注意场合 |
[24:24] | Champagne? | 来杯香槟吗 |
[24:26] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[24:31] | So who’s this Wheeler guy? | 话说惠勒是谁 |
[24:33] | State senator. Rising star. | 州议员 政界新星 |
[24:36] | I would love to run his next campaign. | 我想组织他的下次竞选 |
[24:38] | You’ve got the shot at the job? | 你有把握拿下这份工作吗 |
[24:39] | Mm. I’ve been told I’m on his radar. | 听说他很看好我 |
[24:44] | Oh, come on. | 过来 |
[24:45] | I see him. I want to introduce you. | 我看见他了 我想把你介绍给他 |
[24:52] | Senator Wheeler. | 惠勒议员 |
[24:54] | – Isabella, good to see you. – Good to see you too. | -伊莎贝拉 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[24:57] | I’d like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Peter Mills. | 我想向您介绍我的男朋友 彼得·米尔斯 |
[25:01] | – Very nice to meet you. – Yeah, same here. | -很高兴认识你 -彼此彼此 |
[25:05] | Senator, I had some thoughts | 议员 我有一些想法 |
[25:06] | I wanted to run by you when you have time. | 等您闲下来我想跟您谈谈 |
[25:08] | – Of course, anytime. – Perfect. | -当然 随时恭候 -太好了 |
[25:12] | Me and Leon talked about it, | 我和里昂谈过了 |
[25:14] | and he doesn’t want to do it. | 他不想做 |
[25:17] | So if you’ve got any dirt that you got to dig up, | 如果你要挖掘什么肮脏内幕 |
[25:19] | go ahead. | 尽管去吧 |
[25:22] | That how you feel about it, Leon? | 你怎么看 里昂 |
[25:29] | Want to let your brother roll the dice on this? | 你想让你哥孤军奋战吗 |
[25:33] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[25:36] | Would you give us a second here? | 让我们单独谈谈好吗 |
[25:41] | Leon getting himself killed doesn’t help anybody. | 把里昂置于险境根本于事无补 |
[25:44] | And if he– | 如果他… |
[25:44] | They took Yvette off life support an hour ago. | 他们一小时前拔掉了伊薇特的生命维持系统 |
[25:49] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry, guys. | 我很抱歉 伙计们 |
[25:58] | We’re talking about the murder of a 10-year-old girl here. | 我们现在谈论的是一个十岁小女孩的谋杀案 |
[26:03] | You knew her. | 你们认识她 |
[26:04] | It’s obvious that you both cared about her. | 很显然你们很在乎她 |
[26:09] | I want you to help us stop all of this, Leon. | 我想让你帮我们阻止这一切 里昂 |
[26:15] | Help us put away whoever did this. | 帮我们揪出凶手 |
[26:18] | We will be with you. | 我们会陪着你 |
[26:21] | We will be with him every step of the way. | 我们一定寸步不离地监视他 |
[26:24] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[26:29] | So will you help us? | 你会帮助我们吗 |
[26:42] | It wasn’t so bad, right? | 还不赖 对吧 |
[26:45] | No. | 是啊 |
[26:47] | So what was this plan you had for later, huh? | 你刚才说的之后有什么计划 |
[26:55] | I gotta ask you a question. | 我有件事要问你 |
[26:56] | Mm, the answer is yes. | 尽管问 我什么都答应 |
[27:02] | Did you bring me here tonight | 你今晚带我来这 |
[27:03] | because you thought having a black boyfriend | 是因为你觉得有个黑人男朋友 |
[27:06] | would help you get the job? | 能帮你得到这份工作吗 |
[27:09] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[27:12] | It’s just, | 只是… |
[27:14] | you know, yesterday, we were reconnecting. | 昨天我们才重逢 |
[27:16] | Tonight, I’m your boyfriend. | 今晚我就成了你男朋友 |
[27:18] | It’s–it’s a quick promotion. | 进展太快了 |
[27:20] | It seemed like the simplest way | 这是介绍你的 |
[27:21] | to introduce you, I guess. | 最简单的方法 |
[27:24] | Pete, I like you. | 彼得 我喜欢你 |
[27:25] | That’s why I invited you here tonight. | 所以我今晚才会邀请你来 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | I’m gonna grab a cab home. | 我得去拦辆车回家了 |
[27:38] | Wha… | 什么… |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Sullivan. | 沙利文 |
[27:46] | I have to make this quick, McHolland. | 你得快点说 麦考兰 |
[27:47] | Have two meetings to get to. | 我还有两个会议要参加 |
[27:48] | I understand. I gotta get to work, too. | 我明白 我也有工作要做 |
[27:51] | Did you have a chance to look at chief Boden’s proposal? | 你看过博登队长的提案了吗 |
[27:53] | I did. | 我看了 |
[27:54] | Then you know we’ve got a good case, | 那你就该知道我们这个提议很不错 |
[27:56] | but the union has to spearhead it | 但公会得带头才行 |
[27:58] | or we can’t push it through. | 否则我们没法办成这件事 |
[28:02] | Problem is I can’t do it. | 问题是我不能带头 |
[28:04] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[28:05] | It’d be a pretty dumb move of me | 如果我任职的第一个月 |
[28:07] | to piss off state officials | 就触怒了政府官员的话 |
[28:09] | my first month into the job. | 那我就太蠢了 |
[28:11] | You can understand that. | 你应该懂吧 |
[28:13] | Let’s be honest. This isn’t my fight. | 实话实说吧 事情跟我没关系 |
[28:15] | It’s 51’s. | 这是51号消防站自己的事 |
[28:28] | I was handed a lot of dirt | 我知道很多 |
[28:31] | about you during the election, | 你在竞选期间的丑闻 |
[28:34] | and I kept it under wraps | 但我没把它捅出去 |
[28:35] | because I didn’t think it was right for me | 因为我觉得我不该 |
[28:37] | to personally benefit from airing it out. | 从揭你的短中获利 |
[28:40] | But to protect my chief, | 但为了保护我的队长 |
[28:43] | and my brothers and sisters on the job, | 还有和我一起工作的兄弟姐妹们 |
[28:45] | I will shout it from the rooftops. | 我绝对会把这些丑事都抖出去 |
[28:48] | I assume you’re referring to my ex | 我猜你是在说我前妻 |
[28:51] | trying to chisel me for more child support. | 想从我这骗取更多子女抚养费的事吧 |
[28:53] | Yeah, that probably would have done some damage, | 是 那可能会对我有点影响 |
[28:55] | but the election’s over, pal. | 但选举都结束了 兄弟 |
[28:58] | Go ahead. Climb up on that rooftop. | 去吧 尽管去说吧 |
[29:00] | No one will care, | 没人会在意 |
[29:01] | and you’ll come across like a bitter loser. | 别人只会觉得你是个输不起的人 |
[29:05] | Lucy Hofnagle. | 露西·霍夫内格 |
[29:11] | She’s in my book club. | 她是我读书俱乐部的会员 |
[29:14] | You broke her heart. | 你伤了她的心 |
[29:17] | Something your current wife | 你现任妻子要是发现了 |
[29:20] | would probably be surprised to discover. | 应该会很惊讶吧 |
[29:42] | Voight threatened to look into | 博伊特威胁我说 |
[29:45] | what happened with the Flaco fire | 如果里昂不回去黑帮当卧底的话 |
[29:47] | if Leon wouldn’t go back into the gang undercover. | 他就要调查弗拉科火灾中死亡的真相 |
[29:51] | What? | 什么 |
[29:58] | But Leon, | 但是里昂 |
[30:00] | he’s gonna do it, lieutenant. | 他肯定会答应的 副队长 |
[30:04] | Our neighbor, | 我们的邻居 |
[30:07] | this young girl… | 那个小女孩… |
[30:11] | she died. | 她死了 |
[30:13] | He wants to help, and I can’t stop him. | 他想帮忙 我没法阻止他 |
[30:17] | After everything I did to get him out, | 为了让他脱离黑帮 我做了这么多 |
[30:20] | now he’s going back in, | 现在他却又要回去了 |
[30:22] | and it was all for nothing. | 我的努力都白费了 |
[30:26] | Getting him out of there wasn’t for nothing. | 让他脱离黑帮并没有白费 |
[30:28] | It was, all right, it steered that kid straight. | 这让 这让他走上了正途 |
[30:34] | You’ve done everything you could for him, all right? | 你为他已经尽力了 知道吗 |
[30:39] | Now, you have to trust | 现在 你得相信他 |
[30:41] | that he’ll make it out on his own this time. | 相信他这次能自己度过这个难关 |
[30:48] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:01] | Chout’s back. | 侨回来了 |
[31:03] | I am going to kill this guy | 在他身边再多坐一秒 |
[31:04] | if I have to sit next to him one more second. | 我就要忍不住杀了他了 |
[31:06] | You need to talk to Shay. | 你得和夏伊谈谈 |
[31:09] | I’ve tried, Dawson. | 我试过了 道森 |
[31:12] | Maybe you should go by the apartment, | 也许你该去一趟我们公寓 |
[31:13] | – talk to her. – No, I’ve reached out. | -跟她谈谈 -不 我主动找过她 |
[31:15] | I’ve left messages. | 我也留过信息 |
[31:17] | She shuts me down every time. | 她每次都拒绝我 |
[31:18] | She’d rather ride around with that Devon chick | 她宁愿和那个叫戴文的小妞到处跑 |
[31:19] | than talk to me. | 都不愿意跟我说话 |
[31:20] | I don’t know what else I can do. | 我不知道我还能怎么办 |
[31:24] | Ambulance 61, | 61号救护车 |
[31:25] | injury at 2909 north Hudson. | 北哈德森撸路2909号有人受伤 |
[31:29] | Let’s rock and roll. | 我们行动吧 |
[31:39] | Oh, thank God. This way. | 谢天谢地 这边来 |
[31:41] | I heard someone coming in the back door. | 我听到有人从后门进来 |
[31:43] | I thought it was an intruder, | 我以为有人非法闯入 |
[31:45] | so I went at him before I realized | 直到击中了他我才发现 |
[31:47] | it was just my neighbor Luis. | 是我的邻居路易斯 |
[31:49] | You went at him? | 你击中他了 |
[31:59] | Look, it’s pulsating. | 看 是搏动 |
[32:02] | – It’s directly in the– – Heart. | -直接插入了… -心脏 |
[32:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:06] | If it moves much, we could lose him. | 如果移动幅度太大 他就死了 |
[32:09] | We have to stabilize it completely. | 我们得把它完全固定住 |
[32:10] | Grab a two-inch tape. We gotta secure the fork. | 拿五厘米胶带来 我们得把叉子固定住 |
[32:14] | Do you bake, ma’am? | 你烘培东西吗 女士 |
[32:15] | – I’m sorry? – I need a bundt cake pan, | -什么意思 -我需要一个蛋糕烤盘 |
[32:18] | the kind with a-a hole in the center. | 要那种中间有洞的 |
[32:20] | Yeah, I-I got one of those. | 我有一个 |
[32:25] | Chout, I can’t do this without you. | 侨 这事没你我办不到 |
[32:27] | Let’s rock and roll. Come on. | 我们行动吧 来吧 |
[32:38] | This should stop anything from knocking into it | 这个能阻止任何东西撞到它 |
[32:41] | or sending it in any deeper. | 或是让它插得更深 |
[32:44] | Hold that there for me, nice and firm. | 帮我稳稳扶住它 |
[33:04] | Okay, let’s get him on the backboard nice and slow. | 好了 我们慢慢把他抬上担架 |
[33:09] | Did you see how impressed that attending was | 你注意到那个医生看见那个装置时 |
[33:10] | when he saw the setup? | 有多惊讶了吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[33:14] | Hey, I got to ask. | 我想问问你 |
[33:15] | What happened with you and your old partner, Shay? | 你和你前搭档夏伊之间发生什么事了 |
[33:18] | Sometimes partners go their separate ways. | 有时搭档不是一辈子的 |
[33:21] | – Happens. – Maybe she was intimidated. | -常有的事 -也许她是害怕了 |
[33:23] | You gotta bring the a-game to be your partner. | 当你的搭档必须要拿出看家本领 |
[33:25] | You’re–you’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[33:29] | Well, Shay’s pretty amazing too. | 夏伊也很棒的 |
[33:32] | Hey, you know my buddy Blair, | 你知道我哥们布莱尔吗 |
[33:33] | the one I spelunk with? | 和我一起研究洞穴的那个 |
[33:34] | His lake house party is this weekend. | 这周末他要在湖边小屋开派对 |
[33:36] | You and me, we should go. | 你跟我一起去吧 |
[33:39] | Together. | 我们一起去 |
[33:42] | Chout, you’re a really nice guy, | 侨 你是个好人 |
[33:44] | but the thing is… | 但是… |
[33:47] | I’m taken. | 我有男朋友了 |
[33:55] | Hey, it’s Betty Crocker. | 这不是我们的贝蒂妙厨[烘焙品牌]吗 |
[33:56] | Those home ec. classes finally paid off, huh? | 上那些家庭厨艺课总算派上用场了是吧 |
[33:58] | Hey, Choot wants me to tell your cake pan story | 裘想让在我下一个播客视频中 |
[34:00] | on my next podcast. | 讲讲你蛋糕烤盘的故事 |
[34:01] | Apparently, he’s a big fan of the show. | 很显然他是我节目的忠实粉丝 |
[34:04] | – Sorry. – No problem. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[34:07] | Hey, come on, let’s go. | 快点 咱们走吧 |
[34:09] | Change at the bar. We’re late for deliveries. | 酒吧要交班了 我们送货要迟到了 |
[34:21] | You wanted to see me, chief? | 你找我有事吗 队长 |
[34:28] | I just got a call from commissioner’s office. | 我刚接到警监办公室打来的电话 |
[34:32] | An injunction against Mcleod and her bosses is in the works. | 一条针对麦克劳德和她上司的禁令正在实施 |
[34:35] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这件事 |
[35:00] | It’s just been really crazy. | 这有点太疯狂了 |
[35:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:04] | You were never planning on coming, were you? | 你根本没想到我会来对吗 |
[35:10] | I was ten when I met Benny for the first time. | 我第一次遇见本尼时是10岁 |
[35:16] | He held me really tight, | 他当时紧紧抱着我 |
[35:18] | and said how sorry he was | 告诉我他很抱歉 |
[35:20] | and how he was gonna be in my life… | 告诉我他以后会好好陪伴我… |
[35:24] | how I was his daughter. | 告诉我我是她女儿 |
[35:26] | And I mean, I can’t tell you how much that meant to me. | 你不知道那对我有多重要 |
[35:35] | The next time I saw him | 但我下次见他 |
[35:37] | was two weeks ago. | 就是两周前那次 |
[35:44] | I’m sorry he disappeared on you, Katie. | 很遗憾他一声不响就离开你了 凯蒂 |
[35:47] | I’m really happy with my life right now, | 我对我的生活现状很满意 |
[35:50] | and I just– | 我只是 |
[35:52] | I don’t want to spend anymore of it | 我不想把精力花在 |
[35:54] | worrying about another trapdoor that might open, | 担心不可预知的事情上 |
[35:58] | so I just really hope that you can understand that. | 我希望你能明白 |
[36:03] | I can. | 我明白 |
[36:18] | I’m not Benny. | 我不是本尼 |
[36:48] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[37:33] | Hey, Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[37:34] | I thought you were heading home tonight. | 我以为你今晚会回家 |
[37:36] | Decided it’d be better to come here. | 我觉得最好还是来这里 |
[37:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:40] | Sometimes you need to step away from a situation before it goes bad, | 有时候你得退一步 以防事态变糟 |
[37:42] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[37:45] | Yeah, sure. | 我当然懂 |
[37:47] | – I’m glad you came then. – Thanks. | -我很高兴你能来 -谢谢 |
[37:49] | I can’t have you stepping out of line. | 你不能不守规矩 |
[37:53] | You got an IPA on tap? | 来一扎麦芽酒 |
[37:54] | – Can you help this jarhead out? – Coming right up. | -给大兵上酒 -马上来 |
[38:02] | You drink too fast. | 你喝太猛了 |
[38:04] | Not fast enough. | 还不够猛 |
[38:06] | If I was drinking now, I’d drink fast too. | 如果我现在还喝酒 也会猛喝的 |
[38:11] | Because you’re going back to Russia. | 因为你要回俄国了 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:18] | I’m gonna miss you, Joe Cruz. | 我会想你的 乔·克鲁兹 |
[38:22] | You know, maybe there’s a solution to both our problems | 你知道 除了买醉外 我们的问题 |
[38:26] | besides drinking too fast. | 也许有别的解决方法 |
[38:33] | I say you marry me. | 你嫁给我吧 |
[38:35] | Joe. | 乔 |
[38:37] | You say this because you are sad. | 你这么说是因为难过 |
[38:39] | In Russian, this is колено реакции рывок. | 在俄国 这叫做”头脑发热”[俄语] |
[38:43] | I have no idea what those words mean. | 我又不知道那是什么意思 |
[38:47] | I do know that I can’t risk losing someone else I care about, | 但我知道我不能冒险失去我关心的人 |
[38:52] | and I think that we could have something really great together. | 我觉得我们一起过一定会很幸福的 |
[39:04] | Marry me, Zoya. | 嫁给我吧 卓娅 |
[39:08] | Please. | 答应我吧 |
[39:13] | Okay, Joe. | 好的 乔 |
[39:19] | Zoya and I are getting married! | 卓娅和我要结婚了 |
[39:24] | Hey–wow! Hey, that’s great! | 天呐 太棒了 |
[39:26] | Good for you, buddy. | 好样的 伙计 |
[39:27] | Hey, let’s have a drink to that. | 我们喝酒庆祝吧 |
[39:29] | Damn right we should. | 那当然 |
[39:31] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[39:34] | Come here, you guys. | 过来 伙计们 |
[39:35] | Here you go. | 给 |
[39:37] | Hey, congrats, buddy. | 恭喜 兄弟 |
[39:39] | That’s really great. | 太棒了 |
[39:41] | – Ваше здоровье! – Ваше здоровье. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[39:43] | They’ll probably be married 50 years | 他们很可能会结婚50多年 |
[39:45] | and have a bunch of kids, and– | 生一群孩子 |
[39:45] | Oh, this is insanity. My mom’s gonna be ecstatic. | 太疯狂了 我妈肯定特高兴 |
[39:48] | I mean, over the moon, but this is insanity. | 她会乐疯的 但这也太疯狂了 |
[39:50] | It’s kind of– | 确实有一点 |
[39:54] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[39:56] | Dude, the TV’s gone. | 老兄 电视不见了 |
[39:59] | Shay? | 夏伊 |
[40:04] | Shay? | 夏伊 |
[40:06] | My viper helmet. | 我的毒蛇机头盔 |
[40:10] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:15] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[40:20] | I gave Devon a key. | 我给了戴文一副钥匙 |