时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kill the torch! | 关掉气割 |
[00:04] | Previously on “Chicago Fire” | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | How are the classes going? | 课上得怎么样 |
[00:06] | I couldn’t get into the vertical rescue. | 我报不上垂直救援课 |
[00:08] | Call Lieutenant Brunson. | 打给布朗森副队 |
[00:09] | Tell him I want you in his class. | 就说是我让你去上他的课 |
[00:11] | I feel like I’m doing something wrong. | 我觉得我像做错了事一样 |
[00:12] | I see the way that people look at me. | 我知道他们是怎么看我的 |
[00:14] | You just have to remind yourself | 你只需提醒你自己 |
[00:15] | that you’re not doing it for them. | 你不是为了他们而活 |
[00:18] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[00:18] | This is the guy who helped Antonio bust Voight. | 就是他帮安东尼奥逮捕博伊特的 |
[00:23] | According to Boden, the D.A.’s office | 博登说 地方检察院 |
[00:26] | remains committed to its case against detective Voight. | 会继续调查博伊特警探的案件 |
[00:28] | This conversation becomes about favors. | 那这个谈话就是谈条件咯 |
[00:32] | Uh, sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[00:37] | – Hey, Matt. – Hallie? | -马特 -海莉 |
[00:38] | When I told her I was gonna be working at 51, | 我跟她说我要去51号消防队工作的时候 |
[00:40] | she warned me about you. | 她提醒我提防你 |
[00:42] | She said that you were just my type. | 她说你就是我的菜 |
[00:44] | A subordinate has accused you | 一名下属指控你 |
[00:46] | of luring her to your apartment… | 勾引她到你的公寓 |
[00:48] | and trying to force yourself upon her. | 并且意图性侵犯 |
[00:50] | What did she say I did? | 她说我做了什么 |
[00:51] | You’re gonna want to see about getting a lawyer. | 你该考虑聘请律师 |
[00:54] | How long was she in your apartment? | 她在你公寓里待了多久 |
[00:56] | 1/2 hour. Hour, tops. | 半小时 最多一小时 |
[00:58] | And how many beers did you have? | 你们喝了几瓶啤酒 |
[01:00] | – Two. – In 30 minutes? | -两瓶 -半小时就喝了两瓶吗 |
[01:02] | First time in history anyone’s ever drank two beers | 难道你们第一次听说有人能在半小时内 |
[01:04] | in 1/2 an hour? | 喝两瓶啤酒吗 |
[01:05] | Ms. Little stated that it was hard to keep up with you. | 利特尔小姐说你当时喝得太快了 |
[01:09] | She felt buzzed. | 她觉得头晕脑胀 |
[01:10] | That’s what happens when you drink beer. | 喝啤酒的时候就是这感觉 |
[01:12] | She’d know since she brought the six pack over. | 她既然带了半打啤酒来 就该有这个觉悟 |
[01:16] | She said you tried to kiss her, | 她说你想要吻她 |
[01:18] | but she was uncomfortable and tried to leave. | 但她觉得很别扭 想要离开 |
[01:20] | You backed her against the wall, leaned into her body | 你把她按到墙上 倾身靠近她 |
[01:22] | and put your hand on her buttock. | 还把手放上了她的臀部 |
[01:25] | – Unreal. – Care to respond? | -胡说 -愿意回答吗 |
[01:27] | Lieutenant Severide is not obligated to respond | 西弗莱德副队无须回应 |
[01:29] | to any of these questions, commander. | 任何此类问题 长官 |
[01:31] | He came in good faith to hear the charges against him. | 他是来真诚听取对他的指控的 |
[01:35] | Actually, I faked a yawn and said I was tired | 实际上 是我假装打哈欠 说我累了 |
[01:38] | and she should probably get going. | 然后请她离开的 |
[01:40] | Because I started thinking she was a little… | 因为我觉得她有点… |
[01:43] | desperate. | 饥渴 |
[01:48] | You’re up, Voight. | 轮到你了 博伊特 |
[02:01] | How’s Dawson? | 道森怎么样 |
[02:03] | Good. Great. | 不错 很好啊 |
[02:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[02:08] | Don’t even pretend. | 别装了 |
[02:09] | Um, she’s dating young Peter Mills. | 她在和彼得·米尔斯约会 |
[02:13] | That sneaky little bastard. Good for him. | 那个狡猾的小混蛋 便宜他了 |
[02:17] | How about yourself? Seeing anybody? | 你自己怎么样 有对象吗 |
[02:20] | Nah, no one serious. | 还没认真相处的对象 |
[02:27] | You heard about Curtis, right? | 你听说柯蒂斯的事了吧 |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:32] | Um, is Voight behind it? | 是博伊特背后指使的吗 |
[02:33] | I have no idea. | 我还不清楚 |
[02:34] | I mean, the kid was in a gang, but still… | 虽然那孩子混过黑帮 但… |
[02:37] | That doesn’t make any difference in terms | 在博伊特的案子里 |
[02:38] | of Voight’s case, right? | 这点不重要 对吧 |
[02:40] | Apparently there’s a dismissal hearing today, | 显然今天的撤诉听证会上 |
[02:42] | and his union is pushing hard for entrapment. | 他的团队一定会尽全力诱使对方妥协 |
[02:48] | All I know is I can’t get sucked into it again. | 我只知道我不能再被卷入这档子事里了 |
[03:03] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[03:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:08] | Drink coupons? | 饮料优惠券 |
[03:10] | It’s called a “loss leader”, okay? | 这叫”亏本促销” 好吗 |
[03:12] | It gets people in the door. | 它会吸引人们到店里来 |
[03:13] | Once they’re inside, they keep spending. | 一旦他们进店 就会不停消费 |
[03:16] | I’m already confused, all right? | 我已经搞糊涂了 |
[03:18] | It’s a bar, not the New York Stock Exchange. | 我们开的是酒吧 不是纽约证交所 |
[03:21] | It’s actually not that complicated, Herrmann. | 其实没那么复杂 赫尔曼 |
[03:23] | Well, we have a soft opening in a week, | 一周后就要试营业了 |
[03:25] | and we don’t even have our decorations up yet. | 而现在我们连装饰品还没挂起来 |
[03:27] | Call it a drink special. I don’t care. | 请叫它特制饮料吧 名儿随你起 |
[03:34] | Oh, marry him. | 嫁给他吧 |
[03:37] | Okay, everybody listen up. | 大家听着 |
[03:40] | In light of recent events– | 鉴于最近发生的事 |
[03:43] | recent allegations, rather– | 确切地说 最近的指控 |
[03:45] | personnel division has flagged this house | 人事部要在我们队里 |
[03:47] | for sexual harassment sensitivity training. | 进行一次性骚扰敏感度培训 |
[03:50] | Uh, Chief? I think actually it’s sexual harassment | 队长 我觉得应该是性骚扰 |
[03:53] | and sensitivity training. | 和敏感度的培训 |
[03:55] | ’cause the way that you just said it, | 因为你刚才这么说 |
[03:56] | it makes it sound like we have to be sensitive toward sexual har– | 很容易误解为我们要对性骚扰敏… |
[04:10] | All right, what the hell? This house needs it. | 好吧 管它是什么 队里要搞就搞呗 |
[04:12] | All right, listen up, everybody. | 好了 各位听着 |
[04:13] | CFD special, okay? | 来个芝加哥消防局专场怎么样 |
[04:15] | Happy hour prices all night long | 等莫利酒吧开了 大搞优惠 |
[04:17] | when Molly’s opens. | 咱狂欢一整夜 |
[04:28] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[04:30] | What you’re going through ain’t right. | 这指控对你来说不公平 |
[04:32] | So if there’s anything I can do to help, name it. | 要是有什么我能帮忙的 尽管开口 |
[04:35] | I mean, if you just want to grab a beer | 如果你想找人喝一杯 |
[04:36] | or put on some gloves… | 或者发泄一下… |
[04:38] | Appreciate it. | 多谢了 |
[04:44] | Hey, Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[04:48] | His shoes need shining. | 干脆帮他擦擦鞋吧 |
[04:54] | Truck 81, Squad three. | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 |
[04:55] | Engine 51. Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[04:58] | Car accident. 3464 Morgan Street. | 车祸 摩根街3464号 |
[04:59] | Casey, I just heard from the State’s Attorney. | 凯西 州检察官刚通知我 |
[05:03] | Voight’s out. | 博伊特出狱了 |
[05:06] | – All right. – Yeah. | -知道了 -小心 |
[05:12] | What’s the story here? | 什么情况 |
[05:13] | – We got two people stuck. – What happened? | -两名伤员被卡住 -怎么回事 |
[05:15] | Driver got shot and lost control. | 司机中弹后 车子失控 |
[05:18] | Word is this is the guy that shot Curtis. | 据说就是打伤柯蒂斯的那个人 |
[05:20] | Retaliation hit. | 报复事件 |
[05:27] | Looks unstable. Be careful. | 看起来不稳定 要小心 |
[05:29] | He’s pinned in. Foot’s stuck on the gas. | 卡住了 他的脚被油门卡死了 |
[05:31] | Oh, god! Oh, god, help me, please! | 天呐 求求你们 救我 |
[05:45] | Hey! Stay clear from the car! Second victim is underneath. | 都散开 车下还压着个人 |
[05:48] | Hang on, ma’am. We’re gonna get you out, okay? | 坚持住 女士 我们会救你出来的 |
[05:49] | – Hurry, please. – Driver’s got a head wound. | -求求你快点 -司机头部受伤 |
[05:52] | We’ve got to get him out of there. | 我们得尽快把他救出来 |
[05:53] | Hey, we budge this car, it’s gonna take off. | 车稍稍抬高点就行 |
[05:56] | We lift the car. Kelly, you get the woman. | 我们抬车 凯利你把女士救出来 |
[05:58] | We stabilize this on the truck | 保持车子稳定的同时 |
[05:59] | and get the driver at the same time. Go. | 救出司机 行动 |
[06:01] | Capp, Hadley, air bags and halligans! | 卡普和哈德利 去拿安全气囊和铁铤 |
[06:03] | Cruz and Mills, | 克鲁兹和米尔斯 |
[06:04] | we need bottle jacks and cribbing. | 给我瓶式千斤顶和支架 |
[06:05] | As much as we have. Mouch, take the center punch. | 有多少拿多少 穆奇 去拿中心冲头 |
[06:08] | – Herrmann, Sawzall, let’s move. – Got it. | -赫尔曼 拿电锯 行动起来 -收到 |
[06:10] | What do we got? | 伤者情况如何 |
[06:11] | Looks like a perforating head injury. | 初步估计是头部贯穿伤 |
[06:13] | The driver’s still alive. You’re gonna have to move fast. | 司机还活着 得赶紧行动 |
[06:15] | We’re on it. | 马上 |
[06:23] | Okay, help me out with this. We gotta lift it. | 好 帮下忙 我们得把车抬起来 |
[06:28] | Don’t worry, ma’am. We’re right here with you. | 别怕 女士 我们都陪着你 |
[06:33] | Don’t let it touch that wheel! | 别碰到轮胎了 |
[06:35] | Hang in there. Hang in there. | 就这样 先别动 |
[06:37] | Watch your back. | 小心后面 |
[06:39] | All right, let’s get that board in! | 行了 把担架板放进去 |
[06:42] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 轻点 |
[06:45] | – Watch it. – You got it? | -小心点 -好了吗 |
[06:47] | Keep her away from that wheel. | 快将她抬开 |
[06:50] | Good job, guys, good job. | 做得好 辛苦了各位 |
[07:07] | – Pop those hinges. – I got it. | -把门拆下来 -好 |
[07:13] | There you go! Get the board in now. | 好了 担架准备 |
[07:19] | He’s got a pulse. Barely. | 生命体征微弱 |
[07:21] | – Watch his head. – Okay. | -小心头部 -好 |
[07:23] | – Watch it. – You got it? | -小心 -接好了没 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I got it. | 行了 |
[07:30] | Did I hear right? Voight’s out? | 博伊特出狱了 是真的吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:39] | You’re not doing what I think you’re doing, are you? | 你不会在做那事吧 |
[07:45] | What if I just meet her face-to-face and– | 如果跟她面对面谈谈… |
[07:47] | Do not contact this woman, you hear me? | 千万别联系她 听到没 |
[07:51] | We have a follow-up interview tomorrow, | 明天还有后续询问 |
[07:53] | and we have the upper hand right now. | 何况我们现在还占着上风 |
[07:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:01] | Single gunshot to the head through and through. | 头部有一贯穿枪伤 |
[08:03] | – Entrance is at the cheek. – Pressure? | -子弹从脸颊射入 -血压多少 |
[08:05] | – 50 over 30. – Get him into six. | -50/30 -去六号手术室 |
[08:12] | I told you that Tara chick was bad news–now look. | 早跟你说过泰拉是个贱人 看吧 |
[08:15] | So there’s no way that Severide could have | 难道没可能是西弗莱德 |
[08:17] | gotten a little too frisky with her? | 调笑过头了吗 |
[08:18] | Against her will? No way. | 强迫她吗 不可能 |
[08:20] | – Well, what’s Severide saying? – Not much. | -西弗莱德怎么说 -没说啥 |
[08:24] | Whenever he gets this look on his face, | 一旦他脸上出现那种表情 |
[08:25] | I just steer clear and let him figure it out. | 我就只能在旁默默支持了 |
[08:28] | ‘Cause me trying to fix it never does any good. | 不然只会帮倒忙 |
[08:32] | She’s not gonna get away with this, is she? | 她肯定会纠缠不清的 对吧 |
[08:34] | Well, that’s what they said about Voight. | 就跟博伊特一样 |
[08:35] | Ugh, crazy town. I mean, how does that guy walk? | 这里全疯了 怎么能把他给放出来 |
[08:39] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[08:40] | It reminds me of this joke my dad once told me. | 我想起我爸讲的一个笑话 |
[08:42] | Why is Chicago style pizza so thick? | 为什么芝加哥式披萨那么厚 |
[08:44] | – Why? – Don’t worry about it. | -为啥 -操心也没用 |
[08:53] | – She’s not here. – Who? | -她不在 -谁 |
[08:55] | – Hallie. – I’m not looking for Hallie. | -海莉 -我没找她 |
[09:02] | – Who is it? – Blocked. | -谁 -隐藏号码来电 |
[09:04] | Who blocks their phones anymore other than drug dealers? | 除了贩毒的 谁还会隐藏自己号码啊 |
[09:10] | Nice slacks! Acceptable compliment? | 宽松长裤很好看 同意不 |
[09:14] | Yes, no, or depends. | 同意 不同意或者看情况 |
[09:16] | I don’t think people call them slacks anymore. | 貌似现在都不这么叫了吧 |
[09:19] | Oh, come on, come on. No, you know what I mean. | 哎呀 别在意 你懂我意思就行 |
[09:20] | Pants, dungarees, whatever. | 休闲裤 工装裤 随便啦 |
[09:23] | – Depends. – On? | -看情况 -什么情况 |
[09:25] | – What part of the pants? – Exactly. | -看什么场合吧 -完全正确 |
[09:28] | A female coworker is standing in front of you– | 一女同事站在你面前… |
[09:30] | “Nice pants,” is acceptable. | 说”裤子很漂亮” 没问题 |
[09:32] | Walking away from you, no way, Jose. | 但只是路过就不行了 乔斯 |
[09:35] | – And why not? – Isn’t it kind of obvious? | -为啥呢 -很明显不是么 |
[09:39] | Look, I know all this new political correctness-type deal | 好吧 我知道这种官方课程 |
[09:43] | is a head-spinner, ’cause it was | 挺招人烦的 |
[09:44] | a little more loosey-goosey back in the day. | 反正之前也不怎么受重视 |
[09:46] | I mean, hell, when I first started working for the city, | 想当初我刚来这城市 |
[09:47] | you’d walk into some locker rooms, | 进更衣室的时候 |
[09:50] | 就看到墙上贴的《Hustler》裸模彩页 | |
[09:52] | You do that nowadays, ninjas drop from the ceiling | 如今这么做的话 特工会从天而降 |
[09:55] | and will airlift your ass right out of there. | 一把抓住你胳膊 |
[09:57] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[09:59] | When I started there was this guy, Eric Weinburger– | 我刚工作的时候有个同事叫艾利克·温伯格 |
[10:04] | and if it was somebody’s birthday, he would | 每当有人过生日 |
[10:06] | walk around with his testicles hanging out of his fly– | 他就把蛋蛋吊在裤门外走来走去 |
[10:10] | Okay. Okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:11] | Look, tap the brakes, pal. That’s what I’m talking about. | 伙计们打住 这就是我在说的事 |
[10:18] | Voight’s got a condo in Myrtle Beach. | 博伊特在美特尔海滩有一幢公寓租房 |
[10:20] | And there’s a good shot he threatens | 他很可能会通过起诉当局 |
[10:22] | to sue the department for wrongful prosecution, | 非法检举来威胁他们 |
[10:24] | settles for a chunk of change | 再利用协商达成和解 |
[10:25] | and then goes to play golf year round. | 然后就能高枕无忧 成天打高尔夫了 |
[10:27] | That’s according to my buddy who used to work for Voight. | 这是在博伊特手下干过的线人说的 |
[10:36] | He’s dirty, but he ain’t stupid. | 他很卑鄙 可是他不傻 |
[10:39] | He knows he dodged a bullet on this one. | 他知道这次他躲过了一劫 |
[10:41] | And with his son already doing a year, | 再加上他儿子已经接手一年了 |
[10:42] | there’s no way he’s gonna come after you again. | 他绝对不会再来找你麻烦了 |
[10:44] | That’s what they told me | 上次他们也这么说 |
[10:45] | right before he tried to have my skull cracked open. | 结果他差点把我的脑袋给打穿了 |
[10:47] | You’ll keep up apprised, won’t you, Antonio? | 有情况随时通知我们好吗 安东尼奥 |
[10:51] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[10:56] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[10:59] | Do not get drawn back into this. | 别再搀和这事了 |
[11:09] | – Leslie shay! – Hey, dad. | -莱斯莉·夏伊 -嘿 伙计 |
[11:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:16] | That was Voight. | 是博伊特 |
[11:19] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[11:20] | He’s calling in that favor I owe him. | 他打电话来叫我还他那个人情 |
[11:34] | You gonna call Voight back? | 你要给博伊特回电话吗 |
[11:36] | I mean, I guess I have to. | 必须得回啊 |
[11:37] | – Want me to? – No. No, no, no. | -需要我帮忙吗 -不用不用 |
[11:39] | But that’s really nice of you to offer. | 不过多谢你的好意 |
[11:43] | You let me know. | 多谢你告诉我 |
[11:46] | And we’re cool. No matter what you do. | 无论你怎么做都不会影响咱们的关系 |
[11:50] | I don’t want us going down the same road | 我可不想和之前一样 |
[11:51] | we did last time and not talking to each other for a month. | 冷战一个月 |
[11:54] | You’re too important to me for that. | 你比这事重要多了 |
[11:59] | Thanks. I feel the same way. | 谢谢 我也是这么想的 |
[12:02] | Which is why I wanted to bring you in the loop. | 所以我才第一时间把这事告诉你 |
[12:03] | So that you didn’t think I was scheming with Voight | 这样你就不会把我当成博伊特的同谋 |
[12:06] | or anything behind your back. | 还是背着你做什么了 |
[12:12] | Dawson, I’m serious though. | 道森 说正经的 |
[12:14] | You try to deal with voight on your own, | 独自和博伊特打交道 |
[12:16] | You’ll end up in quicksand. | 你会有危险的 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 了解 |
[12:20] | Can I borrow you two for a second? | 你俩能过来帮个忙吗 |
[12:25] | – “You look very nice today.” – “Thank you.” | -“你今天很漂亮” -“谢谢” |
[12:31] | “A bunch of us are gonna get some beers after work. | “我们几个打算下班后去喝点酒 |
[12:33] | Care to join?” | 一起来吗” |
[12:35] | “Sure, yeah. That sounds fun.” | “好啊 听起来不错” |
[12:39] | – Keep going, or– – Please. | -继续念还是 -继续 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | Oh, look, he just groped her. Did everybody see that? | 他刚才摸她了 有人看到没 |
[12:45] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[12:46] | I’m just saying. That’s all it takes, right? | 我就说说而已 不就为了达到这个效果吗 |
[12:48] | “Have you been going to the gym?” | “你最近去健身房了吗” |
[12:50] | “Um, yeah, you know, here and there. | “去啊 时不时就过去 |
[12:53] | Not as much as I’d like.” | 不过次数不多” |
[12:59] | “Because your physique looks really good.” | “不过你的体形看上去很棒” |
[13:03] | “Well, thank you. That’s really nice of you.” | “谢谢你的夸奖” |
[13:04] | Now freeze it. Freeze it. | 停一下 停一下 |
[13:06] | What did we talk about behavioral modifiers? | 想一下咱们说的行为修饰语 |
[13:08] | I think he means stop the role-play. | 他的意思是暂停角色扮演 |
[13:11] | – Oh. – Matt should not be making | -这样啊 -我们都知道 |
[13:12] | comments about Gabby’s body. We know that. | 马特不应该评价加比的身体 |
[13:14] | But Gabby should not be | 加比也不应该 |
[13:15] | accepting compliments about her body from Matt. | 接受马特对她身体的赞美 |
[13:19] | Keep your radio on. | 继续 |
[13:25] | Uh, why don’t we break for lunch? | 咱们歇会儿 先去吃午饭吧 |
[13:26] | – Yes. – Sure. | -太好了 -好啊 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | – Hey, candidate? – Yeah. | -后备队员 -到 |
[13:31] | – You park across the street? – Yeah, why? | -你的车停在街对面吗 -对啊 怎么了 |
[13:42] | Oh! Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[13:44] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[13:45] | Man, right in front of the house! God! | 拜托 就在消防队门口 老天 |
[13:48] | Whoa, wait a second. Wait a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[13:50] | – Isn’t this an ’03? – Yeah. | -这是03系列的车吗 -对啊 |
[13:53] | I think this is the model they built with the spare window. | 我记得这个车型有一扇备用玻璃 |
[14:00] | Hang on a second. Hold on, let me show you. | 等着 我整给你看看 |
[14:15] | Yeah, funny. | 真有意思啊 |
[14:18] | Give my keys. That was a good one. | 钥匙还我 这个笑话不错 |
[14:33] | I just wanted to talk, you know. | 我就想找你聊聊 |
[14:34] | Human being to human being. | 面对面谈谈 |
[14:35] | I don’t want to talk about the other night. | 我不想提起那天晚上 |
[14:39] | It’s still so painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[14:41] | Tara, come on. We were both there. | 泰拉 别这样 咱们当时都在场 |
[14:43] | And if I said something that offended you– | 如果我说了什么冒犯你的话 |
[14:45] | Look, I.A.D. is pushing me to file a police report. | 内政事务司已经让我填了报案报告 |
[14:48] | And despite what happened, I’m not interested | 不管发生了什么 |
[14:51] | in making this a criminal case. | 我都不想把这件事变成刑事案件 |
[14:54] | For what? | 什么事 |
[14:58] | Look me in the eye. Tell me what I did. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我我干什么了 |
[15:00] | But there is another option. | 不过你还有其它选择 |
[15:02] | If you apologize on record, it’s called an Alford plea. | 如果你公开道歉 这叫阿尔福德条款 |
[15:07] | You won’t be admitting guilt, but we could both… | 你不用承认有罪 但我们都可以… |
[15:11] | avoid the embarrassment of reliving this in public. | 避免这事公之于众之后的尴尬 |
[15:17] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[15:22] | I knew I shouldn’t have agreed to meet you. | 我就知道我不该同意和你见面 |
[15:31] | I’ll take care of it. | 让我来处理这件事 |
[15:33] | Look, I don’t have a problem calling him to see what he wants. | 我不介意打电话去问问他想要什么 |
[15:36] | No. | 不行 |
[15:39] | Don’t do anything crazy. | 别做傻事 |
[15:43] | Truck 81, Engine 51, | 81号云梯车 51号水罐车 |
[15:45] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[15:47] | Overturned tanker. Eleanor and Fuller. | 油罐车翻车 埃莉诺街和福勒街交界处 |
[16:06] | Squad’s set to pull the driver out. | 救援队准备好去营救司机了 |
[16:07] | We just need engine to get some water on this fire | 只需要先将火扑灭 |
[16:09] | so we have some clearance. | 清理通道让我们去救人 |
[16:10] | This first tank is leaking sodium hydroxide. | 第一罐泄漏的是氢氧化钠 |
[16:13] | We have an active chemical spill. | 这是活性化学品泄漏 |
[16:14] | That is a negative on the water. | 水没用的 |
[16:16] | That’s going to spread the spill out even further. | 只会让泄漏物蔓延 |
[16:19] | We need to get foam on this fire… | 我们得用泡沫灭火 |
[16:21] | And masks on! | 全体戴上面罩 |
[16:25] | Get me out of here! | 救我出去 |
[16:25] | – Squad three. – Get me out! | -3号救援队 -救我出去 |
[16:26] | Suit up for rescue. Call in hazmat. | 整装营救 通知危险化学物品处理队 |
[16:29] | Hang on in there! | 坚持住 |
[16:30] | We’re gonna come and get you! | 我们马上过来救你 |
[16:33] | Battalion 25 to dispatch, we need the closest available | 25大队请求调度 需要布里奇波特市 |
[16:36] | foam engine to Bridgeport right now. | 最近的泡沫消防车前来支援 |
[16:38] | We are on Eleanor and Fuller. | 我们在埃莉诺街和福勒街交界处 |
[16:39] | Copy that, 25. | 收到 25大队 |
[16:40] | Let’s dyke off this area right now. | 立刻挖堤围住污染区域 |
[16:42] | If it gets into the river, it’ll spread into Chicago. | 化学品一旦入河 将污染整个芝加哥地区 |
[16:44] | Got it. Shovels and pick axes! | 明白 准备铁铲和丁字斧 |
[16:49] | Right here. Start digging! | 就这儿 开挖 |
[16:57] | – Chief, where’s our foam? – We’re working on it, Casey. | -队长 泡沫车在哪儿 -马上赶到 凯西 |
[17:01] | Chief, if you need us to pull him out now, | 队长 需要我们现在把他拉出来吗 |
[17:04] | we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[17:06] | That diesel fire’s impinging on that tanker. | 柴油机上的火蔓延到油罐车上了 |
[17:09] | It’s getting ready to blow! | 马上要爆炸 |
[17:10] | You can’t go in yet. | 现在不能进去 |
[17:15] | Driver’s gonna get burned inside and out | 司机再不救出来 |
[17:17] | if he stays in there much longer. | 就会被严重烧伤了 |
[17:20] | Where the hell is that engine? | 泡沫车到底在哪儿 |
[17:31] | Severide, Capp. | 西弗莱德 卡普 |
[17:32] | That foam will cover up the vapors. You ready? | 泡沫会覆盖住蒸汽 准备好了吗 |
[17:34] | – Yeah, let’s do it! Hadley! – Yeah! | -是 行动 哈德利 -在 |
[17:37] | Have the descender ready to send up the aerial. | 准备好下降器 升起云梯 |
[17:39] | It’s new. I don’t know the set-up yet. | 新设备 我还不懂怎么装配 |
[17:41] | I’ll just rig up a rope and pulley. | 我去装绳索和滑轮算了 |
[17:43] | No, that’s not enough. We’re gonna need the descender. | 不行 那个不够 我们要用下降器 |
[17:46] | Ask Mills to do it. | 让米尔斯去装 |
[17:49] | On it. | 马上 |
[17:53] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[17:59] | Hadley, stand by. | 哈德利 待命 |
[18:06] | Here. | 拿着 |
[18:07] | Take that, run it up. | 拿着它 往上跑 |
[18:11] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[18:17] | Capp, make sure you stay tight to Severide. | 卡普 跟紧西弗莱德 |
[18:30] | Chemicals flooding the cab. Driver’s losing consciousness. | 化学品涌进驾驶室 司机失去意识了 |
[18:34] | Hey, buddy, hang in there. We’re gonna get you out! | 兄弟 挺住 我们马上救你出去 |
[18:37] | Watch your eyes! Okay. | 当心眼睛 好 |
[18:44] | Okay, throw me the rope back. | 把绳子扔回来 |
[18:47] | It’s coming down. | 下来了 |
[18:54] | Got the harness attached. | 安全带系好了 |
[19:04] | Okay, pull him up! | 行了 拉他上来 |
[19:08] | Haul! | 拉 |
[19:15] | Keep it going! | 继续拉 |
[19:19] | Okay, Mills, the driver’s clear. | 可以了 米尔斯 司机出来了 |
[19:21] | We’re good! | 很好 |
[19:22] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 动起来 动起来 |
[19:24] | – All right. – Bring him over, Mouch. | -好 -把他挪过来 穆奇 |
[19:30] | This way! | 这个方向 |
[19:31] | Keep it going! Keep it going! | 继续拉 继续拉 |
[19:33] | Keep coming! | 继续拉 |
[19:39] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[19:44] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[19:54] | Hope we weren’t too much of a pain in the ass. | 希望我们没给你添堵 |
[19:56] | Not at all. | 哪儿的话 |
[19:58] | Fully aware that you work 24 hour shifts together | 大家都知道 你们一起24小时轮班 |
[20:01] | and you see the things that you see. | 凡事都看在眼里 |
[20:04] | And there should be consideration for that. | 该看不该看得多留个心眼 |
[20:06] | You just have to be careful, or you can find yourself | 大家得小心点儿 否则可能会 |
[20:08] | – in a real predicament. – Did everybody hear that? | -陷入窘境 -大家都听到了吗 |
[20:11] | We got it. | 听到了 |
[20:12] | Still using the Elkhart Brass Nozzles, I see. | 还在用埃尔克哈特黄铜喷嘴啊 |
[20:16] | Is that a 75/100? | 是内外径75/100的吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah, how you know about nozzles? | 是啊 你怎么这么清楚的 |
[20:21] | Ah, I took the CFD exam. | 我参加过芝加哥消防局的考试 |
[20:23] | Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. | 陈年旧事了 |
[20:26] | Made it all the way through, then got dinged on the last day. | 一路顺利过关 结果最后一天被刷了 |
[20:29] | – What happened? – Color blind. | -怎么了 -色盲 |
[20:35] | What are you gonna do? It all worked out. | 还能怎样 尘埃已定 |
[20:38] | You know what’s gonna work out on my end? | 知道我最后要干什么吗 |
[20:40] | Molly’s bar. | 莫利酒吧 |
[20:43] | This thing takes off we’re gonna brand it, | 要是成功的话 我们就要注册商标 |
[20:45] | franchise it. | 特许经营 |
[20:46] | We’re gonna have Molly’s Kansas City, | 我们会开莫利堪萨斯分店 |
[20:49] | Molly’s Des Moines– | 莫利得梅因分店 |
[20:51] | Easy, tiger. Let’s get this one off the ground first. | 淡定 先把这家店开起来再说 |
[21:00] | Who put dog food in there? | 谁把狗粮倒进去了 |
[21:05] | – That’s funny to you? – Relax, mutt. | -你觉得很好玩吗 -别激动 小杂狗 |
[21:08] | What did you say to me? | 你喊我什么 |
[21:12] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[21:16] | Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[21:24] | Mutt? You out of your mind? | 小杂狗 你脑子没问题吧 |
[21:27] | When I was a candidate over at 38, they put menthol | 我在38大队做后备时 他们把薄荷脑 |
[21:30] | in my underwear. What is the– | 在我的内裤里 这算什么… |
[21:30] | No, no, no, what you did was so far beyond that, | 不不不 你做的比那过分多了 |
[21:34] | that if you can’t tell the difference | 如果你分不清这之间的区别 |
[21:35] | you are dumber than you look. | 说明你比看起来的样子还蠢 |
[21:39] | I mean, this house was already under a microscope. | 我说 这个地方已经被人盯上了 |
[21:41] | You really couldn’t put that together? | 你们真的就不能团结起来吗 |
[21:46] | You are so lucky Mills is not filing an incident report. | 你很幸运 米尔斯没有写事故报告 |
[21:50] | Not to mention he knocking your teeth out. | 更别提他可能会把你牙齿揍掉 |
[21:54] | Did I not apologize? | 我没道过歉吗 |
[21:55] | You don’t talk to me. I’m serious. | 你没跟我说 真的 |
[21:57] | Everybody shut up. He’s coming in. | 大家都住嘴 他来了 |
[22:01] | I told my boss that the course work | 我告诉我的上司我在这里的培训 |
[22:03] | was complete here. | 已经结束了 |
[22:05] | But that a follow-up might not hurt. | 但是再做点跟进也没有大碍 |
[22:09] | I did not mention the infraction, | 我没有提到违纪行为 |
[22:12] | because it would turn into a major, major deal. | 因为那会成为严重… 严重问题 |
[22:15] | I’ve seen folks lose their jobs over less. | 我见过不少人至少都丢了工作 |
[22:18] | And in my sense, this was an isolated incident | 在我看来 这不过是一个孤立的 |
[22:21] | involving otherwise good people. | 牵涉到无辜队员的事故 |
[22:25] | First of all, let me say thank you. | 首先 我要谢谢你 |
[22:31] | And second of all, I can assure you | 然后 我可以向你保证 |
[22:33] | that I will deal with all of this | 我会处理好所有这些 |
[22:36] | in-house. | 内部事务 |
[22:38] | How, exactly? | 到底怎么处理 |
[22:46] | Look, anybody asks, | 听着 如果有人问起 |
[22:49] | I’ll tell them you wanted a change of scenery. | 我会说 你想换换环境 |
[22:51] | A lot of guys like to float from house to house as it is. | 很多人喜欢在不同的消防局之间调职 |
[22:54] | You know, if I had known that kissing ass | 你知道吗 如果我知道拍马屁是 |
[22:56] | was the way to move up in this house, | 就是这个消防局里升迁的形式 |
[22:59] | I would have bought some lip balm. | 我也会学学的 |
[23:03] | Good luck, Hadley. | 祝你好运 哈德利 |
[23:10] | Yeah, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:24] | Come on. | 出来 |
[23:38] | Why are you calling my sister? | 你为什么打电话给我妹妹 |
[23:41] | I got an ethics panel over at the I.G.’s here | 我一会儿在检察长办公室有一场 |
[23:43] | in a little bit. | 道德规范听证会 |
[23:45] | I was looking for some character references. | 我在找一些品德证人 |
[23:48] | Not her. | 与她无关 |
[23:50] | You helped me out of a jam. I don’t dispute that. | 你帮我摆脱困境 我无话可说 |
[23:52] | But if you got a favor you need done, | 但是如果你想找她还人情 |
[23:54] | you come to me man-to-man and leave her out of it. | 你来找我 别把她扯进来 |
[23:58] | – I hear you left vice. – What about it? | -我听说你调离扫黄组了 -那又怎样 |
[24:02] | Working in that intelligence unit here in the district? | 在这个地区的情报组工作吗 |
[24:13] | You got backbone, Antonio. | 你很有勇气 安东尼奥 |
[24:15] | You’ve always been an aggressive cop. | 你一直是一个积极进取的警察 |
[24:18] | I respect that. | 我很敬重这一点 |
[24:31] | And? | 怎么样 |
[24:32] | You may be asked to go back in, so sit tight. | 可能你还会被叫进去 再等等 |
[24:48] | – I told you not to contact her. – Fine, I screwed up. | -我叫你别联系她 -好吧 我的错 |
[24:53] | Big time. | 非常严重 |
[24:54] | Now they’re looking into your history. | 现在他们在调查你的过去 |
[24:57] | Of? | 关于什么 |
[24:58] | Other women you | 你在工作岗位上 |
[25:02] | banged on the job. | 泡过的其他女人 |
[25:04] | – What? – Remember Nicki Rutkowski? | – 什么 -记得妮基·卢特考斯基吗 |
[25:08] | – What about her? – Her name came up. | -她怎么了 -她的名字也被提出来了 |
[25:11] | – Did it end bad? – No! | -你们分手不愉快吗 -不 |
[25:19] | We slept together a couple times, | 我们同居了一段时间 |
[25:21] | and she went on her merry way. Ask her. | 然后是她先离开的 去问她 |
[25:23] | Oh, they’re going to. | 他们会去问的 |
[25:28] | Unreal. | 一派胡言 |
[25:32] | The new place is very, uh, zen. | 新家很…静谧 |
[25:36] | I’m hardly here. | 我很少回来 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:46] | To new beginnings, I guess. Right? | 敬新的开始 好吗 |
[25:49] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[25:57] | Well, uh, this is all your stuff. | 这些都是你的东西 |
[26:00] | Just some pictures and jewelry. | 一些照片和首饰 |
[26:04] | And here’s yours. | 还有这些是你的 |
[26:06] | Pictures and Blackhawk memorabilia. | 照片和黑鹰直升机纪念品 |
[26:10] | I was wondering where all that went. | 我还想着它们去哪了 |
[26:13] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[26:19] | You know, I found this contract | 我发现这张合约 |
[26:20] | that we both signed after we had that argument | 在那场关于去哪过圣诞的争吵后 |
[26:22] | about where to spend Christmas. | 我们一起签的 |
[26:27] | -Do you remember it? – I do. Yeah. | -你还记得吗 -是的 我记得 |
[26:31] | Let’s always keep the fighting clean | 我们一直保持文明争吵 |
[26:32] | and the sex dirty. | 大胆性爱 |
[27:07] | I.G. Office on a Tuesday afternoon. | 星期二下午 检查长办公室 |
[27:09] | That can’t be good. | 不会有什么好事 |
[27:13] | Just remember, squeakiest wheel always wins around here. | 记住 会闹的孩子有糖吃 |
[27:16] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[27:19] | You’re Benny Severide’s kid, huh? | 你是本尼·西弗莱德的儿子吧 |
[27:22] | – That’s right. – Old Benny. | -没错 -老本尼 |
[27:29] | I’ll be seeing you around. | 我们会再见的 |
[27:33] | Yeah, I don’t plan on making it out | 我近期没打算去 |
[27:33] | to Myrtle Beach anytime soon. | 美特尔海滩度假 |
[27:36] | Well, neither do I. I just got reinstated. | 我也不想 我才刚复职 |
[27:51] | – We are on the job. – No, he didn’t say. | -我们会留意的 -不 他没说 |
[27:52] | God, has the world gone crazy? | 天哪 这个世界都疯了吗 |
[27:53] | What the heck’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[27:54] | I don’t know. Tell me about it. | 我不知道 跟我说说 |
[27:55] | Well, they’ll just park him somewhere behind a desk, right? | 他们会让他坐办公室 对吧 |
[27:58] | Let him collect a paycheck for nothing. | 只是领薪水混日子 |
[27:59] | I mean, if I’m CPD, that’s what I would want. | 如果我是芝加哥警局 我就会这样 |
[28:01] | That’s got nothing to do with it. | 这一点关系也没有 |
[28:02] | – It’s what Voight wants. – Damn it. | -关键是博伊特想要怎样 -见鬼 |
[28:05] | Maybe I should have just played ball with him. | 也许我该和他相互合作 |
[28:06] | – No, absolutely not. – But now I’m on his enemy list? | -不 绝对不行 -我成他的敌人了吗 |
[28:21] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[28:23] | Nicki’s dad. | 妮基的爸爸 |
[28:28] | – Hey! Big Al! – Hey, Wallace. | -大埃尔 -华莱士 |
[28:32] | What brings you out? | 你怎么来了 |
[28:35] | I guess that Severide character’s got himself | 看来西弗莱德的性格 |
[28:37] | in a bit of a pickle, huh? | 让他自己陷入困境了对吧 |
[28:39] | How’d that get on your radar? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:41] | Well, the girl he attacked, her lawyer contacted me. | 他性骚扰那个女孩的律师联系了我 |
[28:43] | Attacked? | 骚扰 |
[28:44] | Since when do you believe everything lawyers tell you? | 你什么时候开始相信律师的话了 |
[28:47] | Yeah, well, regardless, | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[28:49] | I guess they want my account of events. | 他们想要知道我的看法 |
[28:51] | They’re looking to establish a pattern of behavior. | 想了解他的日常行为 |
[28:53] | And I wanted you to hear it from me first | 出于我们的朋友关系 |
[28:55] | out of respect for our friendship. | 我想让你先从我这听到这些 |
[28:57] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[29:04] | How I came here to pick Nicki up, | 我之前来接妮基下班时 |
[29:06] | and I saw him guiding her out of that change-out room | 看到他们从储物间出来 |
[29:08] | after doing god knows what. | 谁知道在里面发生了什么 |
[29:10] | How she came home in tears | 有一天 在去过西弗莱德家后 |
[29:11] | after being over at his apartment. | 她哭着回来 |
[29:12] | How she broke off her engagement with a guy I happened to like. | 她又和那个我认可的未婚夫悔婚 |
[29:15] | And how Nicki came in and quit her job | 妮基来你这里上班 却又辞了工作 |
[29:17] | and ran off to Europe, | 跑去了欧洲 |
[29:17] | and she hasn’t been able to get her life back on track since. | 自那之后 她的生活就没有恢复到正轨 |
[29:21] | Al, I spoke to him. Nothing happened. | 埃尔 我和他谈过 没发生什么 |
[29:23] | No, he was screwing around with a subordinate on the job. | 不 他在工作时间和下属乱搞 |
[29:30] | My daughter. | 而且是我女儿 |
[29:33] | And shame on me for not having made a bigger stink of it back then, | 我感到羞耻当时没有做什么举措 |
[29:36] | because now it looks like a girl got hurt. | 现在另一个女孩儿受到了伤害 |
[29:39] | Al, I know you’re pissed at him, | 埃尔 我知道你生他的气 |
[29:42] | but if you, as a chief in the department, | 但如果你是我 作为队长 |
[29:43] | if you go forward with your beef, | 如果你坚持你的供词 |
[29:45] | you will sink him. | 这会毁了他的 |
[29:47] | Do you really believe | 你真的相信 |
[29:47] | that he didn’t push that girl up against the wall | 他没有把一个女孩儿推到墙上 |
[29:49] | because she didn’t want to be another notch on his belt? | 只因为女孩不愿意成为他的下一个战利品 |
[29:55] | We go way back. | 我们认识很久了 |
[29:57] | I’m going to vouch for Kelly Severide. | 我会为凯利·西弗莱德作担保 |
[30:01] | Yeah, well, like I said, I want you to hear it from me. | 好吧 就如我说的 我想让你先知道 |
[30:06] | Please don’t do this. | 请别这样 |
[30:09] | I already did. They have my statement. | 我已经做了 我已经交了证词 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:17] | Nice knowing you, Al. | 很高兴认识你 埃尔 |
[30:26] | Ambulance 61, fallen person. | 61号救护车 有人跌倒 |
[30:29] | 1610 Kedzie Street. | 科德兹街1610号 |
[30:36] | Hurry, I think my dad’s sick. | 快点 我爸爸病了 |
[30:43] | – What’s your dad’s name? – Terrence. I’m Patrick. | -你爸爸叫什么 -特伦斯 我是帕特里克 |
[30:47] | And that’s Buddy. | 那是巴迪 |
[30:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:56] | Okay, see ya. | 好的 回见 |
[31:01] | – Okay, here we go. – What was that, a pet? | -天啊 -那是什么 宠物吗 |
[31:03] | What about my dad? Something’s wrong with him. | 我爸爸怎么办 他病了 |
[31:06] | I don’t believe this! | 不敢相信 |
[31:08] | Patrick, how long since that snake bit your dad? | 帕特里克 你爸爸被咬多久了 |
[31:11] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[31:13] | My dad says not to tell anyone about Buddy. | 我爸爸不让我告诉别人巴迪的事 |
[31:15] | – We’re not supposed to have him. – How long, sweetie? | -我们本不该养它的 -多久了 亲爱的 |
[31:20] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[31:22] | Okay, I’m gonna call animal control. | 我打电话给动物管理局 |
[31:24] | – What kind of snake is it? – Rhino viper. | -它是什么蛇 -犀咝蝰蛇 |
[31:25] | He got out of his cage. | 它从笼子里跑了出来 |
[31:28] | We gotta go back in there. | 我们得进去 |
[31:30] | Bitch, are you out of your f– | 妹子 你疯了… |
[31:34] | Dear valued colleague, | 亲爱的同事 |
[31:35] | I strongly disagree with your suggested course… | 我十分不同意你的决定… |
[31:37] | Okay, god only knows what rhino viper venom does to a person, okay? | 我们都知道犀咝蝰毒液对人的影响 |
[31:41] | We can’t wait on animal control. | 我们等不及动物管理局的人了 |
[31:42] | He might not even have 30 minutes. | 他可能撑不了三十分钟了 |
[31:45] | Patrick, hi, um, what does your dad use to handle Buddy? | 帕特里克 你爸爸平时怎么控制巴迪呢 |
[31:49] | The hook. | 钩子 |
[31:53] | The hook. Come on. | 钩子 走吧 |
[32:07] | Here it is. | 就这个 |
[32:16] | That is a long-ass snake. | 这蛇也太长了 |
[32:26] | – Here. – Whoa! What? | -你来 -什么 |
[32:28] | You do it. I can’t. I can’t. | 你来 我不行 |
[32:33] | Um, okay, Patrick. | 好 帕特里克 |
[32:36] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[32:37] | Dad puts the hook under him | 爸爸会把钩子放到蛇身下 |
[32:39] | and grabs his tail. | 然后勾起它的尾巴 |
[32:41] | Mm-hmm. Grabs his tail. Right, of course. | 抓住它的尾巴 好的 |
[32:56] | Hey, Buddy. | 嘿 巴迪 |
[32:59] | oh, god. Oh, god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[33:06] | Okay. | 天啊 |
[33:11] | – We’ve got to try again. – Yeah. | -我们还得试试 -好 |
[33:15] | Just…try again. | 再…试试 |
[33:43] | Come on. | 进去 |
[33:44] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 好了 好了 |
[33:50] | Nightmares. I will have nightmares. | 噩梦 我晚上一定会做噩梦的 |
[33:59] | Okay, let’s put him in the chair and get him out of here. | 我们把他放到担架上抬出去 |
[34:06] | Watch the cabinet. | 注意药柜 |
[34:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:14] | – Is he gonna be okay? – He’ll be okay. | -他会没事吗 -会没事的 |
[34:18] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[34:24] | 裤子不错 最近健身了吗 找死是吗 | |
[34:32] | – What’s up? – Uh, a couple things. | -怎么了 -几件事 |
[34:35] | Internally, Tara’s not gonna be acting on the charges. | 内部来说 泰拉不准备起诉了 |
[34:40] | What do you mean, internally? | 什么叫内部来说 |
[34:41] | Are the charges dropped or not? | 起诉撤销了没有 |
[34:42] | Well, that’s where it gets complicated. | 事情有些复杂 |
[34:46] | She’s been reinstated | 她复职了 |
[34:47] | as commander of operations at field division headquarters. | 成了派遣总部的指挥官 |
[34:51] | Promoted? | 升职了 |
[34:53] | IAD felt an administrative post | 内政事务司认为行政职务 |
[34:54] | might be a better fit for her. | 更适合她 |
[34:55] | For a liar? | 给个骗子吗 |
[34:57] | Iad lacked the sufficient amount of confidence | 内政事务司对于推翻她的证词 |
[35:00] | needed to disprove her claim, | 没有足够的信心 |
[35:02] | so they wanted to move quickly to have this go away. | 所以他们想尽快了结此事 |
[35:07] | Great! You know what? Make her the Queen of England, | 好啊 要不这样 让她做英国女王吧 |
[35:10] | I don’t care. | 谁在乎 |
[35:12] | Are we done? | 完事了吗 |
[35:14] | No. | 没有 |
[35:16] | Because of chief Rutkowski’s rather incendiary statement, | 因为卢特考斯基长官煽风点火的证词 |
[35:21] | The I.G. has sustained Tara’s allegations. | 监察长维持了泰拉的指控 |
[35:23] | They’re kicking the case up | 他们要把这案子 |
[35:24] | to the state’s attorney’s office. | 上报给州检察官 |
[35:27] | – Meaning what? – Meaning they will review it. | -说明什么 -说明他们会重新调查 |
[35:30] | And if they feel there’s a case, | 如果他们觉得有问题 |
[35:32] | they’ll file charges. Criminal charges. | 他们就会起诉 刑事指控 |
[35:36] | You need to get an attorney, Kelly. | 你需要找个律师 凯利 |
[35:39] | You need to be ready. | 你得做好准备 |
[35:41] | Listen… This is not coming from me. | 听着 这不是我的意思 |
[35:45] | But it was put out there | 但很明显 |
[35:46] | that if you did apologize for what she’s claiming, | 如果你曾为她所声称的那些事道歉 |
[35:50] | it might go a long way towards… | 事情可能就很… |
[36:10] | I walked her to the door. | 我陪她走到门口 |
[36:14] | We’re gonna fight this. | 我们要反抗到底 |
[36:18] | We’re gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[36:22] | I don’t trust anyone in this world other than you. | 这世上我只相信你 |
[36:30] | Hey, buddy. We heard. | 伙计 我们听说了 |
[36:33] | No one can believe it. | 大家都不相信 |
[36:36] | Look, we’re doing our soft opening tonight. | 我们今晚试营业 |
[36:38] | Maybe you want to come down, | 你也一起来吧 |
[36:39] | tie one on, be around your friends. | 喝点酒 和朋友们呆一起 |
[36:43] | I’m not up for it. | 我不太想去 |
[36:45] | – No. Of course. All right. – Hang in there, man. | -好吧 我明白 -坚持住 伙计 |
[36:58] | – This is it, you guys. – Ready or not. | -马上要开始啦 伙计们 -硬着头皮上啊 |
[37:02] | I got jitters, I ain’t gonna lie. | 我激动得鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 真的 |
[37:05] | This is probably, like, the craziest, riskiest, | 这估计是我们做过最疯狂 最冒险 |
[37:08] | insanest thing any of us has ever done. | 最神经的事啦 |
[37:11] | And for Herrmann, that’s saying something. | 对赫尔曼而言 的确是这么回事 |
[37:13] | But if nothing else, | 不过话又说回来 |
[37:16] | I have had so much fun spending all those days off | 那些天过得真的很开心 |
[37:19] | and all the wee hours | 包括那些熬夜和你们一起 |
[37:21] | building Molly’s with you guys. | 修建莫利酒吧的时光 |
[37:23] | And I know that you guys have heart because I saw it | 我知道你们都很用心 |
[37:26] | when you put it in the business, | 忙生意特别认真 |
[37:27] | and I just want you to know | 我只想告诉你们 |
[37:30] | that I consider you guys family. | 我把你们当做家人一样看待 |
[37:34] | You’re my brothers. | 你们就像我哥哥 |
[37:38] | Wow. You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[37:42] | I know it’s been a tough couple of shifts for everybody. | 过去几天大家都辛苦了 |
[37:45] | But that is why this place is gonna rock tonight. | 但正因如此 今晚这里一定嗨翻天 |
[37:48] | Because we’re gonna put aside our worries, | 我们就抛开担忧 |
[37:51] | and we’re just gonna have a good time. | 尽情享受这美好时光吧 |
[37:55] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[37:56] | – Amen. – To Molly’s. | -阿门 -敬莫利酒吧 |
[37:57] | To Molly’s. | 敬莫利酒吧 |
[37:59] | Does it sound like we’re saying, “Tamales”? | 听起来是不是有点像”Tamales” |
[38:02] | What–who cares? This place is gonna rock! | 什么 管它那么多 这里肯定能火 |
[38:04] | I hope so, | 希望如此 |
[38:05] | ’cause I’m a little concerned about the number of hits | 因为我有点担心 |
[38:06] | we’re getting on facebook. | 我们脸书上主页的点击量 |
[38:07] | – Oh, my gosh. – Not as much traffic as I want. | -苍天啊 -没我期待的多 |
[38:09] | Not to mention– | 更不用说… |
[38:09] | Will you please celebrate the moment, | 看在上帝的份上 你就不能消停会儿 |
[38:12] | for god’s sake. | 庆祝一下吗 |
[38:15] | To Molly’s. | 敬莫利酒吧 |
[38:30] | Come on, another one. All right, another one. | 再来 很好 再来 |
[38:33] | Throw it out! | 用全力 |
[38:35] | Come on! Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[38:38] | Come on, man. | 继续来 |
[38:50] | – Are you guys good? – We’re great! | -感觉还行不 -棒极啦 |
[38:51] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[38:57] | – Who is this guy? – That’s my uncle Zoozie! | -他是谁 -这是我叔叔祖齐 |
[39:00] | Hey, so I cannot stop thinking about Tara being promoted? | 我老在想 泰拉竟然升职了 |
[39:05] | Oh, she is a bureau bitch now. We’re never gonna see her. | 她现在是局级贱人了 咱再也不会见到她了 |
[39:07] | Oh, if I do, I’m gonna drop her. | 如果我见到她 肯定扁她一顿 |
[39:10] | Not joking. | 说真的 |
[39:15] | – Good to see ya. – Thanks. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢 |
[39:19] | When did that happen? | 他们什么时候开始的 |
[39:24] | Good for them. | 挺好的啊 |
[39:39] | Cop walks into a bar. | 他怎么来了 |
[39:46] | Wow. It’s a nice place. | 这地方不错嘛 |
[39:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[39:58] | Chief. | 队长 |
[40:05] | Listen, there’s been a lot of bad blood | 这一带 警察和消防员之间 |
[40:08] | between cops and firemen in this district. | 已经有太多嫌隙了 |
[40:13] | Since we’re all gonna be working together, | 既然我们都要在一起工作 |
[40:17] | I want to be the first to put it all behind us. | 我想做第一个尽释前嫌的人 |
[40:30] | This round’s on me. | 这轮酒算我的 |
[40:37] | So what was that about? | 什么意思 |
[40:39] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 你肯定不会相信的 |
[40:43] | – What? – He was promoted to sergeant, | -什么 -他升职做中士了 |
[40:46] | and he’s running the intelligence unit. | 管情报部门 |
[40:49] | You’re in the intelligence unit. | 你就在情报部门啊 |
[40:50] | Don’t I know it. | 没错啊 |
[41:04] | I want to apologize. To you both. | 我要向你们俩道歉 |
[41:07] | It got way out of hand. | 我做得太过分了 |
[41:09] | You know, as it turns out my son needed to hit rock bottom. | 看来我儿子应该吃点苦头了 |
[41:15] | Prison has certainly provided that. | 在监狱里这无法避免 |
[41:21] | I just want to say I’m sorry. | 我只想说我很抱歉 |
[41:26] | And I am looking forward to working with you, Lieutenant. | 而且我期待着和你一起工作 副队 |