时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Present arms! | 敬礼 |
[00:11] | Could this be Voight related? | 有可能和博伊特有关吗 |
[00:12] | – Voight? – When it comes to gang violence, | -博伊特 -说到团伙暴力 |
[00:14] | the man has a long reach. | 那人的势力很大 |
[00:15] | I’m gonna push to fast track Peter Mills to squad. | 我想让彼得·米尔斯尽快进救援队 |
[00:18] | Sounds like you guys have all the answers. | 听起来你们都决定好了 |
[00:20] | This is Tara Little. She’s a candidate. | 这是泰拉·利特尔 她是后备队员 |
[00:22] | She’s gonna be riding along with you guys for the next few shifts. | 接下来几次班她会和你们一起 |
[00:25] | Who asked who out? I’m just curious. | 我很好奇 你们俩谁先约的谁 |
[00:27] | – Wait, you did, right? – What? | -让我想想 你先约的 对吧 -什么 |
[00:29] | Yeah, you asked me to dinner that one night. | 就是你 那天晚上你约我吃饭 |
[00:30] | Oh, no, that– that wasn’t a date. | 不 可那不是约会 |
[00:36] | Come on! | 快点 |
[00:37] | Kelly, I want to know if you’d like to have a baby with me. | 凯利 你愿意和我一起养个孩子吗 |
[00:41] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[00:43] | You don’t have enough sack | 你根本没胆承认 |
[00:44] | to admit you’re sleeping with Heather. | 你和希瑟在一起了 |
[00:46] | I’m done explaining myself. | 我不会再解释了 |
[00:47] | You haven’t explained a damn thing. | 你什么都没解释过 |
[00:49] | ‘Cause you’re wrong! | 因为你说的全是扯淡 |
[01:08] | So, we’re off and running. | 下班了 准备走吗 |
[01:10] | For what? | 去哪 |
[01:12] | I went to the doctor’s office this morning | 今天早上我去看了医生 |
[01:13] | – and got my hormone shot. – Oh, yeah. | -注射了荷尔蒙 -那很好啊 |
[01:15] | – Yeah. – How you feeling? | -是啊 -感觉怎么样 |
[01:18] | Fine. | 还不错 |
[01:19] | Yeah, it’s not affecting me at all. | 对我没什么影响 |
[01:21] | Just, uh, it means the window for ovulation | 这意味着 接下来的几天 |
[01:24] | is gonna be in the next couple of days. | 会开始排卵 |
[01:25] | So don’t make any plans. | 所以不要做别的计划了 |
[01:26] | And, um, as soon as these | 一旦这些东西 |
[01:28] | say that I’m good to go, | 显示我准备好了 |
[01:30] | we gotta get to the clinic and perform our respective duties. | 我们就可以去门诊完成各自的使命了 |
[01:37] | Well… sorry, I’m just–I’m really excited. | 不好意思 我只是太兴奋了 |
[01:41] | – I can see that. – Yeah. | -能看出来 -是啊 |
[01:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | I am too. | 我也很兴奋 |
[01:58] | Pecan caramel popcorn. | 核桃焦糖爆米花啊 |
[02:00] | Let’s get into this before Herrmann finds out. | 快点在赫尔曼发现之前解决掉 |
[02:01] | Herrmann’s gone hunting with his brother. | 赫尔曼跟他哥哥去打猎了 |
[02:03] | It’s all the pecan caramel popcorn you can eat. | 爆米花随便吃 |
[02:05] | – Sweet! – Who brought this in? | -太好了 -谁带来的 |
[02:07] | A paramedic candidate who’s riding with Dawson and Shay. | 一个跟着道森和夏伊的后备医护人员 |
[02:10] | Oh, yeah, Tara. | 对了 泰拉 |
[02:11] | Apparently she spent a couple of shifts over at 95. | 她貌似在95队做过几次轮班 |
[02:13] | Bob Macelroy said she’s pretty cool. | 鲍勃·麦克罗伊说她人还不错 |
[02:16] | What, are you stalking her now? | 怎么 你开始调查她了吗 |
[02:18] | No, I’m not stalking her. | 我才没有调查她 |
[02:19] | I just like to know who I’m working with. | 我只是喜欢去了解跟我工作的同事 |
[02:21] | – Are you wearing cologne? – No. | -你擦了古龙香水吗 -没有 |
[02:24] | Body spray, maybe. | 也许是身体喷雾 |
[02:28] | – Hey, Tara. – Okay. Hey. | -嘿 泰拉 -嘿 |
[02:32] | Uh, Severide, I think Capp’s looking for you. | 西弗莱德 我看卡普在找你 |
[02:34] | No, I just left him. | 我刚从他那出来 |
[02:37] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[02:39] | Did you bring this popcorn because it’s amazing. | 这爆米花是你带来的吗 太好吃了 |
[02:41] | I am not above buying people’s affection. | 我可没想收买你们 |
[02:46] | So, um, I hear that you are quite a graphic designer. | 我听说你很会设计图片 |
[02:52] | So is anyone with a laptop. | 所有有电脑的人都会 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I wish I’d figured that out | 真希望我在累积了 |
[02:56] | before I racked up $60,000 in student loans. | 六万块助学贷款之前学会这些 |
[03:00] | Well, what made you wanna be an E.M.T.? | 那你为什么想做救护员 |
[03:02] | Uh, my roommate’s a paramedic at 35. | 我的室友是35队的医护人员 |
[03:05] | I didn’t have to hang out with her very long | 跟她混在一起不久后 |
[03:06] | before I realized the firehouse is where it’s at. | 我就发现消防队才是我该去的地方 |
[03:11] | Engine 51, truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[03:13] | squad 3, ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:15] | Here go. | 该干活了 |
[03:15] | Industrial accident, Racine and 15th Street. | 工业事故 拉辛街和第十五街交汇处 |
[03:27] | Hey, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[03:28] | A worker backed a forklift into the shelves | 一个工人把叉车倒进了架子里 |
[03:30] | and the whole thing came down on top of him. | 整个东西倒下来压在了他身上 |
[03:32] | Don’t move the pallet. He’s there. | 不要挪动货板 他在那里 |
[03:38] | – Give me a hand with this. – Hey, watch your back. | -来帮我一把 -小心你后面 |
[03:41] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[03:43] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会把你弄出来的 |
[03:44] | Coming to you. | 就快好了 |
[03:46] | Hey, can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你叫什么吗 |
[03:48] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[03:50] | Phil Manfreddi. | 菲尔·曼弗雷迪 |
[03:52] | Okay, hi, Phil. | 好的 你好 菲尔 |
[03:53] | Wait and see, wait and see. | 小心点 |
[03:57] | Okay, Phil, I want you to breathe | 菲尔 我要你 |
[03:58] | slow and easy for me, okay? | 慢慢地轻轻地呼吸 好吗 |
[04:01] | You see his nail beds, how blue they are? | 看到他的指甲了吗 是不是很青 |
[04:02] | – What’s that mean? – Shock. He’s in shock. | -那意味着什么 -他现在处于震惊状态 |
[04:05] | Very good. We’re gonna keep | 很好 我们要保持 |
[04:06] | his c-spine nice and straight. | 他的颈椎挺直 |
[04:07] | And we need to warm him up. | 得让他暖和起来 |
[04:09] | Okay, I’m gonna lift your head, hon. | 我帮你抬下头 |
[04:11] | Let’s get the spreaders. | 准备液压钳 |
[04:12] | Forget the spreaders. | 别拿什么液压钳了 |
[04:13] | Get the torch in here. | 去拿气割 |
[04:14] | – We need to cut this beam. – Copy that. | -得切开这横梁 -收到 |
[04:17] | Wait, why–why don’t we try and lift it? | 等等 为什么不搬开试试 |
[04:19] | It’s too unstable. | 太不稳定了 |
[04:19] | Anything shifts, and it’ll all | 牵一发而动全身 |
[04:20] | fall right back on top of him. | 他可能会被埋 |
[04:23] | Sir! Is there anything flammable in these boxes? | 先生 这些箱子里有易燃物吗 |
[04:25] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[04:26] | Need water over here. | 拿水过来 |
[04:32] | Here we go. | 行了 开始 |
[04:54] | – Severide, kill the torch! – What? | -西弗莱德 关掉气割 -什么 |
[04:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Look out! | 哎哟妈 小心 |
[04:58] | Everybody, get down! | 大家注意 趴下 |
[05:18] | – Is it out? – Can’t tell. I need to get in there. | -火灭了吗 -不确定 得进去看看 |
[05:25] | It’s still smoldering. | 还在阴燃 |
[05:27] | This can go up again any second. | 随时可能复燃 |
[05:29] | We gotta move him. | 得将他搬开 |
[05:30] | I didn’t make it through the beam. | 横梁还没切断 |
[05:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:34] | Wait. How about this? | 要不试试这个 |
[05:39] | It’s worth a try. | 死马当活马医了 |
[05:40] | – Hadley. – Yeah. | -哈德利 -是 |
[05:52] | Focus on his face and keep him calm. | 看着他 让他保持冷静 |
[05:54] | ll right. | 好的 |
[05:56] | You’re gonna be okay, Phil. | 你会没事的 菲尔 |
[06:01] | Quick thinking, candidate. | 有急智啊 后备队员 |
[06:06] | Gear’s all picked up, lieutenant. | 装备都收拾好了 副队 |
[06:07] | All right. Let’s get back home. | 好了 回家吧 |
[06:10] | Where’s Mills? | 米尔斯呢 |
[06:17] | Leave his ass. | 滚他的 |
[06:18] | You got it. | 收到 |
[06:21] | So then, what’s the difference between an oxy/acetylene torch | 那么 氧乙炔气割机跟热焊 |
[06:23] | and an exothermic torch? | 有什么区别 |
[06:25] | For starters, an exothermic | 新手的话 热焊就足以 |
[06:26] | will cut through a solid block of concrete. | 切开水泥块了 |
[06:28] | – Cool. – Yeah. | -帅 -嗯 |
[06:30] | Here, let me show you what else we use. | 过来 给你看看我们的装备 |
[06:47] | They’ll get over it. | 没事的啦 |
[07:08] | Your lieutenant says the bathroom | 副队让你去洗厕所 |
[07:09] | needs a good cleaning, candidate. | 后备队员 |
[07:21] | Kelly, right? | 凯利 对吧 |
[07:23] | – Yeah. – We have a mutual friend. | -是 -我们有个共同的朋友 |
[07:25] | Jennifer Robinson? | 珍妮弗·罗宾逊 |
[07:26] | She tends bar at Cubby Bear. | 她在酒吧工作 |
[07:29] | – She said to say hello. – Okay. | -她说替她问好 -好 |
[07:30] | – Yeah, tell her I said hello. – Will do. | -替我向她问好 -好的 |
[07:33] | It’s nice to have a connection to someone here. | 在这有认识的人真好 |
[07:36] | Yeah, it’s a–it’s a great group at 51. | 51队的人都很好 |
[07:38] | I’m sure that you’ll fit right in. | 你很快就会融入的 |
[07:40] | Shay and Dawson taking good care of you? | 夏伊和道森有照顾你吧 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:43] | I actually have some copies to go make for Dawson right now. | 我得去给道森复印东西了 |
[07:47] | So I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[07:48] | Sure. | 回见 |
[07:53] | Hey, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[07:55] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[07:57] | My grandparents in Madrid. | 这是我在马德里的祖父母 |
[07:59] | My grandfather proposed to her there. | 我祖父在那求的婚 |
[08:03] | Hmm, you will never see | 你绝不会看到 |
[08:04] | Russian grandparents smiling like that. | 俄籍祖父母这么笑 |
[08:08] | The place they’re standing in front of | 背景是欧洲 |
[08:08] | is one of the oldest restaurants in Europe. | 最古老的餐厅之一 |
[08:11] | – You been? – No. Someday. | -你去过 -没 将来会的 |
[08:14] | I think Molly’s needs a big, wooden door like this. | 我觉得莫利家也得有个大木门 |
[08:18] | Something timeless and beautiful. | 美丽又永恒 |
[08:20] | How did I know there was an agenda attached to this story? | 我就知道你不会无缘无故讲故事 |
[08:23] | It is a nice door. | 很漂亮的门 |
[08:24] | Look, Dawson, now is not the time | 道森 现在可不是 |
[08:26] | to be making design decisions, okay? | 着手设计的时候 |
[08:29] | Herrmann’s unreachable in the woods of Ontario somewhere. | 赫尔曼可是远在天边 |
[08:32] | Yeah, exactly why now is the time. | 不 这恰是时候 |
[08:34] | Well, we don’t have any money left. | 咱们没钱耶 |
[08:36] | There’s a salvage place I use. | 我知道个地方收旧货的 |
[08:38] | There’s all kinds of old structural pieces. | 有各种旧家具零件 |
[08:40] | Might take some searching, but we could take a look. | 不过估计得花点时间去淘货 |
[08:43] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[08:47] | – All right. – That sounds great. | -行 -貌似不错 |
[08:51] | Bathrooms are done, lieutenant. | 厕所清洁好了 副队 |
[08:54] | Showers need a good cleaning, too. | 淋浴房也得清洗 |
[08:59] | Okay… | 好 |
[09:02] | Uh, can I talk with you for a minute first in private? | 我能跟你单独谈下吗 |
[09:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:20] | I wanted to apologize for this morning. | 我对早上的事很抱歉 |
[09:23] | I knew I screwed up and it won’t happen again. | 我知道我搞砸了 不会有下一次的 |
[09:27] | But I also wanna formally let you know | 但我也想正式通知你 |
[09:29] | that I will be pursuing that open opportunity in Squad. | 我会积极争取加入救援队的机会 |
[09:34] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[09:36] | But right now, you are on Truck. | 但目前 你还是在云梯队 |
[09:41] | And while you’re here, you better act like it. | 你在这里一天 就要做好本职一天 |
[09:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:52] | Ambulance 61, laceration injury. | 61号救护车 撕裂伤情 |
[09:54] | 670 North Talman Avenue. | 北塔尔曼大道670号 |
[10:03] | So sorry about this. | 非常抱歉 |
[10:05] | My husband, Dennis, he was working on the garage door | 我丈夫 丹尼斯 他在修车库门的时候 |
[10:07] | and it just started opening. | 门突然自己开了 |
[10:26] | His arm is caught in there. | 他的胳膊被卡住了 |
[10:27] | We’re not equipped for this. Call it in. | 我们没有响应设备 呼叫求援 |
[10:28] | Dispatch, this is Ambulance 61. | 调度台 这里是61号救护车 |
[10:30] | We need a truck company | 我们在北塔尔曼大道670号 |
[10:31] | to 670 North Talman Avenue. | 需要云梯队援助 |
[10:33] | My shoulder! I heard the muscle make a ripping sound. | 我的肩膀 我都能听见肌肉撕裂的声音 |
[10:42] | Okay…We’re gonna get you down, Dennis. | 没事 我们会救你下来的 丹尼斯 |
[10:44] | Let me support your weight, okay? | 让我来托住你 行吗 |
[10:46] | Tara, take hold of his legs with me. | 泰拉 和我一起托住他的腿 |
[10:48] | We’re gonna lift him up. | 我们要把他抬起来一点 |
[10:50] | Tara! | 泰拉 |
[10:51] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:57] | All right, come here. | 好了 放这里 |
[11:00] | Okay, it’s okay. | 行了 |
[11:08] | Dawson, see if you can lift the door. | 道森 你试试能不能把门抬起来一点 |
[11:15] | God. | 老天 |
[11:16] | Tara, get up here and help me. | 泰拉 上来帮我 |
[11:19] | Lift this one. | 抬这里 |
[11:21] | Dennis… | 丹尼斯 |
[11:24] | This is gonna hurt like hell, | 这样会很疼 |
[11:25] | but it’s gonna be quick, all right? | 但一下就好 行吗 |
[11:26] | Tell me, what are you gonna do? | 告诉我 你们打算怎么做 |
[11:31] | Okay, all right. Get down. | 好了 可以下去了 |
[11:40] | Arlene, my arm! | 艾琳 我的胳膊 |
[11:42] | Sweetie, you’re all right. | 亲爱的 你没事了 |
[11:45] | All right, come on. You can come with us. | 好了 快走 你可以和我们一起去 |
[11:51] | Where’d Tara go? | 泰拉去哪了 |
[11:52] | She off crying in a corner somewhere? | 躲到哪个角落哭去了吗 |
[11:53] | Oh, come on, that was pretty gnarly. | 别这样倚老卖老 |
[11:55] | Cut her some slack. | 放她一马吧 |
[11:56] | So you and Casey | 话说你和凯西 |
[11:58] | going treasure hunting after shift, huh? | 下班后要一起去”寻宝” 是吧 |
[12:00] | Don’t even start that. | 别提这个 |
[12:01] | I gotta say though, it’s just nice | 不过我还是要说 能和他 |
[12:02] | to be back to normal with him. | 做回普通朋友真好 |
[12:04] | “Normal?” | “普通朋友”吗 |
[12:05] | “Normal” as in buried romantic feelings | 带着埋藏的浪漫风情和不言而喻的 |
[12:08] | and unspoken sexual tension? | 男女之情的”普通朋友”吗 |
[12:11] | Hey, I ran into Mike, and he said Hallie, | 我有次偶遇迈克 他说海莉 |
[12:14] | she’s–she’s long gone. She’s history. | 她早就是过去式 一去不复返了 |
[12:16] | She’s off finding herself, doing some medical aid work | 她离开这里去找寻自我 去了南美还是哪 |
[12:18] | in South America or somewhere– | 从事医疗救护工作 |
[12:20] | I don’t care, Shay. | 我不在乎这些 夏伊 |
[12:21] | I got my man, all right? | 我已经找到真命天子了 对吧 |
[12:23] | Hey, hey! | 喂 你 |
[12:24] | Excuse me, don’t touch that! | 不好意思 别碰那台轮床 |
[12:26] | That’s not yours! | 那不是你们医院的 |
[12:28] | Put it back. | 快放回去 |
[12:35] | How long ago since that hormone shot? | 距离那次荷尔蒙注射过去多久了 |
[12:37] | Just don’t mess with my gurney. | 我只是不许别人乱碰轮床而已 |
[12:39] | Grabbed a couple coffees for you guys. | 给你们带了两杯咖啡 |
[12:42] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[12:44] | I, uh, I saw the doctor in the hall. | 我在大厅碰到接手的医生了 |
[12:46] | She said you saved that man’s arm. | 她说你们挽救了他的胳膊 |
[12:48] | Well, we got him here fast. | 我们尽快把他送到了这里 |
[12:49] | That’s the key. | 那才是最关键的 |
[12:51] | A quick response is everything. | 快速反应重于一切 |
[12:53] | – Okay. – Okay? | -记住了 -记住了 |
[13:02] | Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[13:04] | Yeah, Lieutenant? | 什么事 副队 |
[13:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:10] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[13:18] | This is a pretty good article on the different types | 我这有一篇介绍各种气割 |
[13:19] | of cutting torches and what situations they’re best for. | 以及它们各自适用范围的好文章 |
[13:22] | Oh, cool. | 太棒了 |
[13:24] | Thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[13:26] | How are the classes going? | 课上得怎么样 |
[13:27] | Good. | 挺好 |
[13:29] | They’re really good, actually. | 实际上 那些课都很好 |
[13:30] | I couldn’t get into the vertical rescue this time around so… | 我这次报不上垂直救援课 因为… |
[13:34] | it’s full up. | 全报满了 |
[13:37] | What are you doing? You can’t stop it. | 你在干什么 你不能接住球 |
[13:38] | Where’s the defense in this game? | 那这个游戏该怎么防守 |
[13:40] | There’s no defense in paper football. | 纸板足球游戏不用防守 |
[13:42] | I get a penalty kick. Put up your uprights. | 我要罚点球了 用手比好门柱 |
[13:48] | Can someone please explain to me | 有人能和我解释一下为什么 |
[13:50] | why our Truck candidate is sitting at the Squad table? | 我们云梯队的后备队员坐在救援队那桌吗 |
[13:53] | Does Severide know? | 西弗莱德知道吗 |
[13:54] | Severide’s there. | 西弗莱德也坐那 |
[13:55] | They’re all there. | 他们都坐一起呢 |
[13:56] | It’s a little tea party, | 简直在开小茶会 |
[13:58] | and Peter Mills is the guest of honor. | 而彼得·米尔斯就是座上贵宾 |
[14:01] | Call Lieutenant Brunson. | 打给布朗森副队 |
[14:03] | Tell him I want you in his class. | 就说是我让你去上他的课 |
[14:07] | – Great. I will. – Good. | -太好了 我会的 -好的 |
[14:13] | I guess we’re not good enough for him anymore. | 大概他已经看不上我们了 |
[14:15] | What a slap in the face. | 多响亮的一记耳光啊 |
[14:17] | Mills could use a lecture on company loyalty. | 米尔斯需要听场有关公司忠诚度的演讲 |
[14:20] | I’ve been here, what, five years? | 我来这里有五年了啊 |
[14:22] | Nobody ever talked about grooming me for rescue squad, | 从没人说过要把我送去救援队 |
[14:25] | but Mills, oh, Mills– | 但是米尔斯啊 米尔斯 |
[14:27] | Maybe that’s because he’s busting his ass. | 可能因为他非常努力吧 |
[14:39] | Bet you a dollar you miss that. | 跟你赌一块钱 你投不中 |
[14:41] | Make it a beer. | 赌注换成啤酒吧 |
[14:42] | You’re on. | 好啊 |
[14:46] | Gee, I guess I owe you a beer. | 好家伙 我欠你一瓶啤酒 |
[14:52] | Chief, got a sec? | 队长 有空吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[15:03] | This business about getting Mills on squad, | 关于把米尔斯调到救援队 |
[15:08] | you sure he’s ready? | 你确定他准备好了吗 |
[15:11] | Severide thinks so. | 西弗莱德是这么认为的 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:15] | I’m sure he does. | 他当然这么想了 |
[15:17] | Have you talked to Mills about it? | 你和米尔斯谈过这事吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah, I have. | 谈过 |
[15:21] | A real conversation? | 是正式的谈话 |
[15:23] | Or just long enough for him to say what you wanted to hear? | 还是只来得及让他说些你想听的话 |
[15:29] | Look, Casey, I get it. | 听我说 凯西 我明白的 |
[15:32] | You are tired of sniffing out talent | 你很烦费心挖掘培养的人才 |
[15:34] | and training them up, only to have them poached by squad. | 结果都被救援队挖走了 |
[15:37] | This isn’t about me, Chief. | 现在不是在说我的事 队长 |
[15:40] | It shouldn’t be about you, either. | 也不是在说你 |
[15:43] | Or your feelings of obligation toward Henry Mills. | 或者你对亨利·米尔斯的责任感 |
[15:51] | Your concerns… | 你的担忧 |
[15:57] | are duly noted. | 我会注意的 |
[16:09] | Yeah, no, I know I missed a couple sessions, | 对 不是 我知道我落了几节课 |
[16:12] | but Lieutenant Severide, | 但是西弗莱德副队 |
[16:13] | he really wants me to take this class. | 他非常想让我上这个课 |
[16:15] | So I’m hoping that there’s still time to jump in. | 所以我希望还来得及赶上进度 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:21] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[16:23] | Great, I’ll wait to hear from you. | 好的 我等你的消息 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:27] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗呢 |
[16:28] | Um, taking care of some business. | 处理一些事情 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | I feel like I’m doing something wrong. | 我觉得我像做错了事一样 |
[16:46] | I-I see the way that people look at me, | 我知道他们是怎么看我的 |
[16:49] | and I can just imagine what they’re saying behind my back. | 我都能想象得到他们背地里怎么说 |
[17:00] | Ambition makes people uncomfortable. | 你的上进心让他们不安了 |
[17:03] | You just have to remind yourself | 你只需提醒你自己 |
[17:04] | that you’re not doing it for them. | 你不是为了他们而活 |
[17:08] | Yeah, well, I think it’s something a little deeper though | 好吧 我觉得这事和凯西有点关系 |
[17:10] | with Casey, isn’t it? | 对不对 |
[17:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:19] | You think he’d be riding me this hard | 如果我没有和他的意中人在一起 |
[17:21] | if I wasn’t with the girl that he likes? | 你觉得他会这么刁难我吗 |
[17:25] | You–you don’t know what you’re talking about, Pete. | 你 你不知道自己在说什么 彼得 |
[17:28] | You messed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[17:30] | Casey rapped your knuckles for it. | 凯西惩罚你一下而已 |
[17:32] | You know how many times Otis had to mop this house | 你知道奥蒂斯还是个后备队员时 |
[17:34] | top to bottom when he was a candidate? | 从上到下擦过这屋子多少次吗 |
[18:11] | – Cindy. – Hi, Leslie. | -辛迪 -莱斯莉 |
[18:13] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:14] | Fat. | 肥 |
[18:16] | Uh, Christopher left his set of car keys here. | 克里斯托弗把他的车钥匙落在这儿了 |
[18:19] | – I just need to grab them. – Okay. | -我过来拿一下 -好的 |
[18:21] | Did he, uh, call you yet to brag | 他和你炫耀过 |
[18:23] | about how many innocent birds he’s killed? | 他杀了多少只无辜的小鸟了吗 |
[18:25] | No, they’re–they’re deep in the woods up there, | 没有 他们在深山老林里 |
[18:28] | so I don’t expect to hear from him. | 所以我不指望能有他的消息 |
[18:29] | Mm, well, I’m sure we’ll all | 好吧 等他回来 |
[18:31] | get an earful once he’s back. | 我们肯定会听到吐的 |
[18:37] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:39] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:40] | Yeah, I just got real winded walking in here. | 我只是在这儿绕了一大圈 |
[18:43] | That’s what I get for gaining 25 pounds | 谁让我怀孕这六个月 |
[18:44] | in the first two trimesters. | 胖了25磅[22斤左右] |
[18:54] | When did the, uh, shortness of breath start? | 你什么时候开始呼吸急促的 |
[18:56] | Oh, I guess it got tricky about an hour ago. | 好像是一个小时前开始不舒服的 |
[19:00] | I-I should sit… | 我 我得坐下 |
[19:01] | – a few minutes, maybe. – Yep. | -几分钟吧 可能 -对 |
[19:04] | All right, well, just to be safe, | 好了 安全起见 |
[19:05] | I’m gonna just go ahead and take your vitals, okay? | 我要测下你的生命特征指数 好吗 |
[19:09] | – Oh, it’s probably nothing. – Yeah. | -也许没什么事 -是啊 |
[19:14] | Ev–everything look okay? | 还 还好吧 |
[19:15] | Yeah, yeah, everything’s all right. | 是的 一切基本正常 |
[19:17] | I just wanna get you to Lakeshore | 我只是想带你到湖滨医院 |
[19:18] | and have a few things checked out, okay? | 有些东西再做下确认 好吗 |
[19:20] | – Okay. – So just stay here. | -好的 -那就先待在这儿 |
[19:21] | Take nice, easy breaths and, um, | 放轻松 慢慢呼吸 |
[19:23] | I’m gonna go tell Chief Boden, okay? | 我去告诉博登队长 好吗 |
[19:24] | – Okay. – Okay. | -嗯 -好的 |
[19:31] | Chief. | 队长 |
[19:32] | Cindy’s oxygen levels are way too low. | 辛迪的氧含量很低 |
[19:34] | It could be a P.E. | 可能是肺栓塞 |
[19:34] | We need to get her to Lakeshore now. | 我们得立即送她去湖滨医院 |
[19:36] | Go. Go! | 快去 |
[19:42] | All right, Cindy, nice, easy breaths. | 没事的 辛迪 放松 慢慢呼吸 |
[19:45] | In and out, you just relax. | 吸气然后呼气 你尽管放轻松 |
[19:50] | Dawson, she’s lost consciousness. | 道森 她失去意识了 |
[19:52] | Call ahead to Lakeshore, give ’em the report. | 通知湖滨医院 报告他们 |
[19:54] | I gotta tube her. | 我要给她插管 |
[19:55] | You need my help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[19:58] | No, just get us there fast as possible. | 不用 你只管开快点赶到那里 |
[20:01] | Give me the intubation kit. | 把插管工具给我 |
[20:02] | – Lakeshore, this is… – Tara! | -湖滨医院 我是 -泰拉 |
[20:04] | Be advised we are on route with a pregnant female… | 请注意我们正携带一名孕妇过来 |
[20:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:09] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Hand me the 7 1/2. | 把7.5毫米软管给我 |
[20:19] | Ambu bag. | 急救包 |
[20:20] | Come on, Cindy. | 加油 辛迪 |
[20:28] | 38-year-old, female, 26 weeks gestation. | 三十八岁 女性 怀孕二十六周 |
[20:30] | She went unresponsive, stopped breathing, | 她失去意识了 没有呼吸 |
[20:32] | and I had to intubate. | 我不得不做了插管 |
[20:33] | She’s a friend, the wife of one of our guys. | 是我们的朋友 一个同事的妻子 |
[20:36] | Sounds like a P.E. | 听起来像产科肺栓塞 |
[20:37] | Let’s push T.P.A. | 给她注射组织原生质激活剂 |
[20:38] | and tell the C.T. Scanner we’re coming. | 告诉C.T扫描室我们现在过去 |
[20:39] | – Right away. – We’ve got her. | -马上 -交给我们了 |
[20:47] | She shouldn’t be here alone. | 不能让她一个人在这儿 |
[20:50] | You should go with her. | 你去陪她 |
[20:54] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:56] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
[20:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Hey, how is she? | 她怎么样 |
[21:14] | The clot traveled to her lungs. | 血块进到她肺里了 |
[21:15] | We did a thrombectomy and fished it out. | 我们做了血栓切除术清理掉了 |
[21:18] | – And how’s the baby? – The baby’s fine. | -那孩子怎么样 -孩子没事 |
[21:21] | We’re starting her on blood thinners | 我们开始给她稀释血液 |
[21:23] | so she’ll be on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy. | 这样她就能在床上静养度过剩下的孕期 |
[21:25] | But other than that, she’s fine. | 但除此之外 一切都好 |
[21:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:29] | You can go in and see her. | 你可以进去看她了 |
[21:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:44] | Hey, girl. | 美女 |
[21:47] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[21:54] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 真高兴你没事 |
[22:00] | Thank you, Leslie. | 谢谢你 莱斯莉 |
[22:03] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[22:20] | You and Mouch get a hold of Herrmann? | 你和穆奇找到赫尔曼了吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah, uh, park rangers tracked him down. | 是的 停车场巡逻员找到他了 |
[22:24] | He’s on his way home now. | 他现在在回去的路上 |
[22:27] | Great news about Cindy. | 辛迪没事就好 |
[22:29] | Thanks to Shay. | 替我谢谢夏伊 |
[22:39] | – What’d I do now? – Good morning, Dawson. | -我该怎么办 -早上好 道森 |
[22:40] | Hey, Chief Hatcher. | 你好 海切尔队长 |
[22:42] | I came by to see how Tara little’s doing on the rig. | 我过来看看泰拉表现得怎么样 |
[22:45] | Uh… Yeah, she’s a nice girl. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[22:49] | Putting in a real effort. | 一直很努力的在学习 |
[22:52] | Dawson, one thing I know I can rely on with you | 道森 我知道有一点我可以信赖你 |
[22:56] | is a straight story. | 就是你会说真话 |
[22:57] | And that’s what I’m looking for here now. | 那也是我现在想知道的 |
[23:03] | She’s not cut out for a busy house, chief. | 她还没有准备好正式任职 队长 |
[23:05] | She’ game, has a positive attitude, | 她很勇敢 态度积极 |
[23:07] | but she doesn’t have the stomach for it. | 但是她还不能胜任 |
[23:10] | Sound like city work’s not for her. | 看起来城里的工作不适合她 |
[23:13] | Maybe the suburbs. | 也许市郊的可以 |
[23:16] | Thanks, Dawson. | 谢谢 道森 |
[23:18] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[23:23] | Been nice… | 很高兴… |
[23:24] | not seeing any violations with your name lately. | 最近没看见你有任何违规行为 |
[23:27] | Keep it up. | 继续保持 |
[23:32] | I love how solid all this old construction stuff is. | 我喜欢这些老建筑的结实 |
[23:36] | Houses were built to last. | 建造房屋就是为了让它们能够长存的 |
[23:40] | Cool, let me check it out. | 不错 让我看看 |
[23:42] | It’s pretty heavy. | 它真的很重 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry, are you saying I can’t manage? | 不好意思 你是说我拿不动吗 |
[23:45] | Mm, look at that game face. | 看你那表情 |
[23:48] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[23:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | I got it. | 我拿住了 |
[23:53] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[23:54] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么重 |
[23:55] | Yeah, you look like you got it. | 是啊 看起来你是拿得动 |
[23:57] | Okay. No, it’s– take it. | 好吧 不 它…你拿着吧 |
[23:59] | – Yeah? Sure? – Take it. Ta-take it. | -真的 确定 -拿着 拿着它 |
[24:05] | Doors. | 看看门 |
[24:19] | Oh, Casey. | 凯西 |
[24:27] | This is it. | 就是它了 |
[24:28] | Yeah, we can strip it down, | 好 我们可以把它的漆去掉 |
[24:30] | stain it a dark mahogany or something. | 然后涂成深褐色或者别的 |
[24:32] | Yeah. It’s perfect. | 好 不错 |
[24:35] | If my mom sees this hanging up at Molly’s, | 如果我妈妈看见它在莫利酒吧 |
[24:37] | she is gonna go nuts. | 她一定会抓狂的 |
[24:46] | Let me get this. | 我接个电话 |
[24:51] | – Hey. – Hey there. | -你好 -你好 |
[24:53] | Uh, look, I’m gonna have to blow off dinner tonight. | 晚饭我必须得爽约了 |
[24:55] | Yeah, they’re letting me jump into this vertical rescue class, | 他们让我跳到垂直救援班去 |
[24:57] | – and I just can’t. – Oh, yeah, no worries. | -我也没办法 -好的 没事 |
[24:59] | Um, we can– we can do it tomorrow night. | 我们可以约在明天晚上 |
[25:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:04] | Where you at? | 你在哪里 |
[25:06] | Um, I’m looking at doors for the bar. | 我在给酒吧挑门 |
[25:09] | By yourself? | 你自己吗 |
[25:11] | You wanna wait until tomorrow? | 能等明天再挑吗 |
[25:12] | I can help you. | 我去帮你 |
[25:14] | Um, no, I’m good. Thanks. | 没事 我自己就行 多谢了 |
[25:16] | – Talk to you later. – Okay. | -回头聊 -好的 |
[25:26] | I always hold up my end of the bet. | 我愿赌服输 |
[25:29] | Ah, very honorable of you. | 你还挺守约的 |
[25:34] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[25:36] | Uh, not really. Um… | 没有… |
[25:40] | – Come on in. – Okay. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[25:46] | It was kind of a rough time | 刚开始考急救医生证书 |
[25:47] | when I started my E.M.T. Certification. | 那段时间 真是挺难熬的 |
[25:49] | My family thought I was crazy shifting gears from design. | 我家人都不理解我从设计师转行的决定 |
[25:56] | Do they support you now? | 他们现在支持你了吗 |
[25:57] | Not really. | 还没有 |
[26:00] | But they will as soon as I show them I can hack it. | 不过等我成功了他们会支持我的 |
[26:07] | I could tell that you didn’t really remember Jennifer. | 我看出来你根本没想起珍妮弗是谁 |
[26:10] | That bartender I asked you about. | 我跟你提起的那个酒吧招待 |
[26:12] | No, I do, the–the blonde. | 我记得她 金头发的那个 |
[26:14] | Black hair. Black. | 她是黑头发 黑发 |
[26:16] | Nice try. | 很会猜 |
[26:20] | She remembered you. | 她记得你 |
[26:22] | When I told her I was gonna be working at 51, | 我跟她说我要去51号消防队工作的时候 |
[26:24] | she warned me about you. | 她提醒我提防你 |
[26:26] | She said that you were just my type. | 她说你就是我的菜 |
[26:30] | That I’d have a hard time staying away. | 要跟你保持距离是相当困难的 |
[26:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:36] | She’s a smart girl, that Jen. | 她很聪明 那个珍 |
[26:40] | What the hell, Kelly? | 凯利 你搞什么 |
[26:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:44] | What’s wrong? I called you, like ten times! | 怎么了 我给你打了十几次电话 |
[26:48] | I-I must have left my phone at the gym. | 我八成是把电话落在健身房了 |
[26:50] | I told you to be on alert. | 我跟你说了要随叫随到 |
[26:51] | I’m in the window. | 我现在在排卵期 |
[26:53] | – I– – Now the clinic’s closed! | -我 -诊所现在都关门了 |
[27:03] | Unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[27:04] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[27:06] | Hey, I’m so–Look, hey! | 听着 对不起 |
[27:08] | Listen, Shay, I’m sorry, okay? | 夏伊 对不起还不行吗 |
[27:10] | We can go to the clinic tomorrow morning. | 咱们明天早上就去诊所 |
[27:12] | That’s still in the window, isn’t it? | 你不还在排卵期吗 |
[27:13] | No! There’s no way to be sure about that. | 不一定 这事可说不准 |
[27:17] | I gotta ask, is this–is this you talking or is this the– | 我得问一下 现在是正常的你还是 |
[27:19] | Don’t blame this on the hormones! | 别把这个赖到荷尔蒙头上 |
[27:22] | You can’t even bother to look at your phone? | 你都不想着看看自己的手机 |
[27:25] | You can’t even think to look at it? | 你连这个都想不起来 |
[27:27] | I didn’t have it. | 关键是我没带着啊 |
[27:29] | A baby isn’t an afterthought, Kelly. | 孩子可不是什么马后炮 凯利 |
[27:32] | – I know that. – Do you? | -这我知道 -你真的知道吗 |
[27:43] | So I release you of the obligation. | 你不用跟我生孩子了 |
[27:58] | Okay, save some for the lady. | 给女士留点好吧 |
[28:00] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[28:01] | She tanked Tara. | 她挂掉了泰拉 |
[28:03] | You tank the single attractive E.M.T. | 你挂掉了单身而又魅力四射的急救医生 |
[28:06] | – I didn’t tank her… – Yeah. | -我没挂她 -得了吧 |
[28:08] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[28:08] | I just said that she wasn’t cut out | 我只是说 |
[28:10] | for the streets of Chicago, okay? | 她不适合在芝加哥工作 |
[28:11] | They’ll probably move her to mayberry or something. | 他们可能把她调到郊区之类的地方去 |
[28:13] | Wrong. | 不可能 |
[28:14] | Her probationary status was revoked, Dawson. | 她的试用资格已经被撤销了 道森 |
[28:22] | Hey, did you show Otis? | 你给奥蒂斯看了吗 |
[28:25] | Uh…No, not yet. | 还没 |
[28:29] | – Show me what? – The new door for the bar. | -给我看什么 -酒吧的新大门 |
[28:31] | Oh, Dawson, I was happy with the one we had. | 道森 我对咱们现在的门很满意 |
[28:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[28:34] | I know the guy who runs the place. | 我认识那家店主 |
[28:36] | Dawson has expensive tastes, granted, | 道森的品味的确是比较昂贵 |
[28:39] | but I managed to talk him down. | 不过我能说服他降价 |
[28:47] | Engine 51, truck 81, | 出动51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[28:49] | squad 3. Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[28:51] | House fire, 4800 block, West Thomas. | 西托马斯4800街区起火 |
[28:53] | Oh, look, guys. | 同志们快看啊 |
[28:55] | Mills is gonna ride with us. | 米尔斯要和我们一起走了 |
[29:06] | Severide, get that gate down. | 西弗莱德 把大门卸下来 |
[29:10] | – Hadley, grab the k12. – Got it. | -哈德利 把无齿锯拿来 -好的 |
[29:12] | Windows are all covered up, chief. | 队长 窗帘都被拉起来了 |
[29:14] | Can’t get a look inside. | 看不到里面 |
[29:17] | Not seeing a lot of signs of occupancy here. | 看起来不像有人住的样子 |
[29:28] | – Smell a little skunky to you? – Yep. | -闻起来像大麻不 -有点 |
[29:36] | Patched into the city service just below the weather head. | 城市公共电线管端口下面接了线 |
[29:39] | They’re stealing electricity. | 他们在偷电 |
[29:40] | Looks like we got a marijuana grow house, chief. | 看起来这是个种大麻的屋子 队长 |
[29:44] | Give me a small primary search team. | 派一支搜查小队过来 |
[29:45] | And be careful in there. | 你们要小心 |
[29:47] | Power’s disconnected. | 已经切断电源了 |
[29:49] | Bring Mills in. | 把米尔斯带进去 |
[29:50] | Teach him how to breach a grow house. | 教他怎么攻破大麻房 |
[29:52] | Mind if I run my own company? | 我自己管好自己行吗 |
[29:57] | All right, Mills, pay attention. | 米尔斯 小心点 |
[30:05] | Watch out for booby traps. | 小心陷阱 |
[30:07] | Don’t get tangled up in wires or duct work, | 别被线或者管道缠住 |
[30:09] | and keep an eye out for chemicals or fuel. | 留心化学制品和燃料 |
[30:12] | Copy that, lieutenant. | 是 副队 |
[30:22] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[30:24] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[30:30] | Leon, take a look. | 里昂 过来 |
[30:32] | You got it! | 收到 |
[30:49] | Pass him to me. | 我接着他 |
[30:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:53] | Watch the glass. | 小心玻璃 |
[31:11] | – What was that? – Sounded like electricity. | -那是什么 -听着像是电流 |
[31:15] | Get him on the gurney. | 把他放到轮床上 |
[31:18] | Okay, we got him. | 可以了 |
[31:19] | – Where’s Capp? – He was right behind me. | -卡普呢 -他就在我身后 |
[31:28] | Capp! | 卡普 |
[31:30] | – Chief! – Take it easy. | -队长 -别紧张 |
[31:31] | We have already got two men inside. | 已经有两个人在里面了 |
[31:35] | Casey, you got eyes on Capp? | 凯西 找到卡普了吗 |
[31:38] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:41] | – Capp, call out! – Capp, where are you? | -卡普 请回答 -卡普你在哪里 |
[31:48] | Chief, the electricity is still on. | 队长 电源没有切断 |
[31:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:54] | We’re looking for a secondary line now. | 我们在找二级电线 |
[31:56] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[31:58] | There. Right there. | 那里 就在那里 |
[31:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:04] | Capp, call out! | 卡普 请回答 |
[32:15] | Capp? | 卡普 |
[32:18] | Talk to me, Casey. | 回答我 凯西 |
[32:19] | He’s caught up in some wires. | 他被一些电线缠住了 |
[32:21] | I can’t tell if they’re energized. | 我不知道是不是还通着电 |
[32:23] | Don’t touch him! | 别碰他 |
[32:25] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[32:31] | Casey, the secondary line is cut. | 凯西 二级电线已经切断了 |
[32:33] | We’re still looking for other lines. | 我们还在找其他的电线 |
[32:34] | Can’t wait. | 不能再等了 |
[32:36] | Stand back, Mills. | 退后 米尔斯 |
[32:58] | Hey, Casey, do you hear me? | 凯西 能听到吗 |
[33:09] | Get in there! Help him! | 进去帮他 |
[33:13] | Can’t tell if he’s breathing. | 我不知道他还有没有呼吸 |
[33:27] | How you feeling, Capp? | 感觉如何 卡普 |
[33:31] | Smells like a phish concert out here. | 出来的感觉真好 |
[33:38] | Let’s take him in to get checked out. | 我们带他去急救车检查一下 |
[33:39] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好的 -来吧 |
[33:40] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[33:43] | I got him. I got him. | 我扶住他了 我扶住他了 |
[33:47] | Rescuing rescue squad. | 营救救援人员 |
[33:49] | Nicely done, Mills. | 干得不错 米尔斯 |
[34:08] | Not gonna miss your ride this time, huh? | 这次不会错过车了 是吧 |
[34:14] | Lieutenant… | 副队 |
[34:16] | How come you never went for squad? | 你为什么不加入救援队 |
[34:24] | Mills… | 米尔斯 |
[34:28] | All the lives we save, the people we help… | 我们营救的人 我们帮助的人 |
[34:33] | You think they give a damn which company insignia we wear? | 你觉得他们会在意我们带着什么标志吗 |
[34:42] | Truck 81, are you available to assist in a shooting incident? | 81号云梯车 能协助处理一起枪击事件吗 |
[34:46] | Truck 81 responding. | 81号云梯车收到 |
[34:48] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[35:08] | No rush, ladies. He’s not going anywhere. | 女士们 不用急 他走不了的 |
[35:13] | Territorial dispute. | 地盘争夺 |
[35:16] | Couple of corner boys ran up and shot him. | 几个街头男孩跑过来朝他开了枪 |
[35:19] | Same old story. | 老一套了 |
[35:21] | How do I know this guy? | 我好像认识他 |
[35:27] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[35:30] | This is the guy who helped Antonio bust Voight. | 就是他帮安东尼奥逮捕博伊特的 |
[35:44] | Hey, we’re too late. | 我们来得太晚了 |
[35:48] | Yeah, okay. | 知道了 |
[35:49] | How’s Capp? | 卡普怎么样 |
[35:51] | He’s good, he’s good. | 他很好 他很好 |
[35:53] | No electrical burns or anything. | 没有触电烧伤 也没别的伤 |
[35:54] | They gave him an EKG. | 他们给他做了心电图 |
[36:06] | Yeah. I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[36:16] | So what does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[36:17] | According to Boden, the D.A.’s office | 博登说 地方检察院 |
[36:20] | remains committed to its case against detective Voight. | 会继续调查博伊特警探的案件 |
[36:24] | And, after all, Curtis’s testimony | 毕竟柯蒂斯的证词 |
[36:26] | wasn’t the only arrow in their quiver. | 不是他们掌握的唯一证据 |
[36:28] | Is that what you’re hearing, Casey? | 你是这么听说的吗 凯西 |
[36:31] | I thought we were here to celebrate. | 我以为我们是来庆祝的 |
[36:33] | Exactly. Come on, guys! | 没错 来吧伙计们 |
[36:36] | It’s time for the inaugural round of beers at Molly’s. | 到喝”莫利”剪彩酒的时候了 |
[36:39] | – Hey, Casey. – Hey, Shay. | -凯西 -夏伊 |
[36:41] | Hey, how’s Cindy doing? | 辛迪最近怎么样 |
[36:43] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[36:44] | Herrmann’s back, glued to her side, | 赫尔曼回来了 每天都粘着她 |
[36:46] | which is driving her crazy. | 她都快疯了 |
[36:47] | All right, guys. Belly up. Come on. | 伙计们 一起举杯 |
[36:52] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[36:57] | – To Molly’s.- To Molly’s. | -庆祝”莫利” -庆祝”莫利” |
[37:03] | Ah, it’s delicious, Otis. | 很好喝啊 奥蒂斯 |
[37:06] | But are you gonna chill it before opening? | 但你打开前是不是得冰一下 |
[37:09] | God, I swear I plugged that in. | 我发誓 我接通冷藏电源了 |
[37:11] | Okay, who wants to see this door? | 好吧 谁想看看我们的门 |
[37:13] | Me. | 我 |
[37:17] | – Hey, can I talk to you? – Yeah, ab– | -能和你聊聊吗 -可以… |
[37:25] | – Listen… – Look, I’m so sorry. | -关于… -我很抱歉 |
[37:26] | About the other day, I messed up big time. | 那天的事 我搞砸了 |
[37:28] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[37:29] | – It… – I’m sorry. | -这 -我很抱歉 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:32] | I mean, it was the hormones. | 都是荷尔蒙作怪 |
[37:33] | Or–I think. | 至少我认为是 |
[37:34] | I’m not sure, but look, I– | 我不确定 但是 |
[37:38] | I think I should make other arrangements, | 我想应该重新计划 |
[37:40] | ’cause it’s, like, our friendship | 因为 我们的友谊 |
[37:42] | is one of the only really good things | 是我生命中 |
[37:44] | I have going on in my life, | 唯一美好的事情 |
[37:45] | and I don’t wanna mess that up. | 我不想毁掉它 |
[37:47] | That’s the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最蠢的话 |
[37:50] | But, Kelly– | 可凯利 |
[37:51] | You’re trying to give me an easy out, I get it. I do. | 你想给我台阶下 我懂的 |
[37:53] | But I don’t need one, okay? | 可我不需要 |
[37:59] | We’re doing this. | 我们一起做 |
[38:03] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[38:05] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[38:14] | Had to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[38:15] | – it looks pretty damn good. – Right? | -真的很漂亮 -我就说吧 |
[38:18] | And, hey, can you– I need a picture. | 帮我 帮我照张相 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:26] | Come here. | 过来一起 |
[38:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:30] | I hope this comes out okay. | 希望照出来效果还行 |
[38:31] | I don’t have my glasses. | 我没戴眼镜 |
[38:32] | Just give me this. | 我来吧 |
[38:35] | All right, guys. | 准备好 |
[38:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:40] | Come on, come on, come on. | 过来 快过来 |
[38:40] | We’re trying to take this picture. | 我们正准备照相 |
[38:41] | – All right, sorry. – Looks great. | -好吧 抱歉 -看样子很不错 |
[38:43] | Hey, guys. | 你们俩 |
[38:48] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[38:49] | All right, one more. | 好的 再来一张 |
[38:51] | Hey, Pete. | 皮特 |
[38:54] | Hi, I thought you had classes all day. | 你不是今天满课吗 |
[38:56] | Oh, I do. | 是的 |
[38:57] | Just wanted to carve out | 就想翘几分钟课 |
[38:58] | a couple of minutes to come see this door. | 溜出来看看你们的门 |
[39:00] | Looks great. | 很不错 |
[39:07] | Uh, I gotta go to the firehouse. | 我得回消防队了 |
[39:12] | What for? | 怎么了 |
[39:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:15] | – See you guys. See ya. – Later, man. | -先走一步 -回见 |
[39:34] | Hey, Tara. | 你好 泰拉 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:54] | Chief. | 队长 |
[39:55] | Come on in, Kelly. Take a seat. | 进来 凯利 坐下 |
[40:05] | Lieutenant Severide. | 西弗莱德副队 |
[40:09] | A subordinate has accused you | 一名下属指控你 |
[40:11] | of luring her to your apartment… | 勾引她到你的公寓 |
[40:15] | and trying to force yourself upon her. | 并且意图性侵犯 |
[40:17] | What? | 什么 |
[40:18] | She hasn’t pressed criminal charges as yet | 她还没有对你提起刑事诉讼 |
[40:19] | and we are trying to convince her | 我们在尽力劝她 |
[40:21] | to keep this an internal matter. | 内部解决这件事 |
[40:24] | Are you–are you–are you talking about Tara Little? | 你说的是泰拉·利特尔吗 |
[40:26] | What did she say I did? | 她说我做了什么 |
[40:27] | You’re gonna wanna talk to your union rep. | 你得和你的工会代表沟通 |
[40:31] | See about getting a lawyer. | 考虑聘请律师 |
[40:46] | I really appreciate this, Casey. | 很感谢你 凯西 |
[40:49] | It means a lot. | 对我意义重大 |
[40:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:55] | That’s why I did it. | 所以我才会这么做 |
[41:03] | It seems like things are going pretty well | 看样子 你和米尔斯 |
[41:05] | with you and Mills. | 发展地很不错 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:13] | They are. | 很不错 |
[41:16] | He’s a lucky guy. | 他真幸运 |
[41:24] | Uh, sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[41:31] | Hallie? | 海莉 |
[41:32] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[41:34] | What? | 怎么会 |
[41:40] | I thought you were in south America. | 我以为你在南方 |
[41:42] | I was. I just got back. | 是啊 刚回来 |
[41:44] | The guys at the station said you might be here. | 消防队的人说你可能在这里 |
[41:48] | Hey, Gabi. How are you? | 加比 你好吗 |
[41:50] | I’m good. I’m good. | 还不错 我很好 |
[41:51] | You look– you look great. | 你看起来 很棒 |
[41:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:56] | You wanna grab a coffee or something? | 想喝杯咖啡什么的吗 |
[41:58] | I’d love that. | 非常乐意 |
[42:00] | All right. | 好的 |