时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Get back! | 后退 |
[00:06] | I’ve seen him at two different fire scenes. | 我在两处火灾现场都看到他 |
[00:07] | Have we got a firebug here? | 他是纵火犯吗 |
[00:09] | What do you carry around in that backpack there? | 你背包里装的什么 |
[00:10] | Get away from me. You don’t know me! | 离我远点 你根本不了解我 |
[00:12] | Leon. I’m gonna come pick you up. | 里昂 我去接你 |
[00:14] | No speeches. I just wanna get you home. | 少啰嗦 我只想把你带回家去 |
[00:17] | I need a refill. I could pay you for them. | 我还需要一点上次的药 我可以付钱 |
[00:21] | Did you hear about Hallie and Casey? | 你知道海莉和凯西的事吗 |
[00:22] | – What? – They’re splitting up. | -什么事 -他们在分居 |
[00:24] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[00:33] | Hey, I texted you a couple times. | 我给你发了好几条短信 |
[00:35] | I’m sorry, I’ve just been dealing with something. | 抱歉 我最近在处理一些事 |
[00:37] | I’m not looking to bring any drama to her life. | 我又不会引起什么腥风血雨 |
[00:39] | No, I hear you. Keep it short and sweet. | 我明白 万花丛中过 片叶不沾身 |
[00:40] | – That’s my policy. – Exactly. | -这是我的人生信条 -正是 |
[00:43] | Real quick. Corrinne– do you have any claim to her? | 快速问答 科琳 你对她是认真的吗 |
[00:45] | Knock yourself out. | 你随意享受吧 |
[01:03] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[01:06] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[01:11] | See you. | 再见 |
[01:21] | You feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[01:23] | Feel like you accomplished something? | 感觉自己做了件大事吗 |
[01:27] | By the way… | 跟你提一句 |
[01:31] | she’s not 100% lesbian. | 她不完全是女同性恋 |
[01:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:40] | You said it was cool. | 你说你不介意的 |
[01:51] | Started getting hot. | 越来越热了 |
[01:52] | Smoke started coming in. I turned around. | 烟开始飘进来 我转身看 |
[01:54] | Next thing I know, fire’s coming in through the window. | 一转眼 火就从窗户窜进来了 |
[01:57] | We tried to spray it, but it got too hot, | 我们试图扑灭火 但是温度太高了 |
[01:58] | and the propane tank blew. | 然后丙烷罐爆炸了 |
[01:59] | Anything else combustible in there? | 还有什么别的易燃物吗 |
[02:01] | A bunch of cylinders– oxygen, acetylene. | 还有一些氧气罐和乙炔 |
[02:04] | Truck 81, pull those tanks out | 81号云梯车 在这里炸开前 |
[02:05] | before it turns into the fourth of July. | 把那些罐子弄出来 |
[02:07] | Squad, you’re on search. | 第三分队 你们去搜救 |
[02:11] | Hey, isn’t that that kid Ernie from the Thanksgiving dinner? | 那不就是来参加感恩节晚餐的欧尼吗 |
[02:22] | Main room’s clear of hazardous material. | 大厅的危险品清理完毕 |
[02:24] | No workers in here. | 没有发现工作人员 |
[02:25] | Haven’t checked the supply room yet. | 库房还没有检查 |
[02:27] | We got it! | 我们去 |
[02:32] | Lieutenant, somebody’s in the corner! | 副队 角落里有人 |
[02:34] | Okay, grab his legs! | 好的 抓住他的腿 |
[02:35] | Hadley, Capp, finish the sweep! | 哈德利和卡普 快完成搜索 |
[02:37] | We’re on it. | 马上好 |
[02:40] | Let’s get two attack lines ready in the back. | 在屋后准备好两条供水线 |
[02:42] | – Right. – Hold on! | -好的 -挺住 |
[02:46] | One, two, three. Go! | 一 二 三 用力 |
[02:51] | Truck’s still engaged. I need you two to vent the roof. | 云梯车在执行任务 你俩去屋顶开排烟口 |
[02:54] | On it. | 这就去 |
[02:58] | Hey! Supply room’s clear! | 库房清理完毕 |
[03:01] | – Take one of these. – Got it. | -一人拿一个 -好的 |
[03:04] | All yours, rich. | 剩下的交给你了 |
[03:05] | Give me more line! | 我需要更多的供水线 |
[03:13] | How we doing on that vent? | 排烟口那边情况怎么样 |
[03:15] | We’re venting, making progress. | 正在排烟 进展顺利 |
[03:23] | Clear out, clear out! | 撤退 撤退 |
[03:30] | Vargas! | 瓦格斯 |
[03:33] | Mayday! Mayday! Firefighter down! | 求救 求救 一位消防员受伤了 |
[03:35] | We got a down firefighter on the roof. | 屋顶有位消防员受伤了 |
[03:37] | Get a ladder up there now. | 搭云梯上去救援 |
[03:45] | Vargas, can you hear me? | 瓦格斯 你能听到我说话吗 |
[03:47] | Take nice, slow breaths for us, Vargas. | 慢慢地深呼吸 瓦格斯 |
[03:49] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital in no time, okay? | 我们马上送你去医院 好吗 |
[03:52] | Just hang in there for us. You guys ready? | 坚持一下 你们准备好了吗 |
[03:54] | – Yeah. – We need a hand. | -好了 -帮个忙 |
[04:17] | Hey. Hey. You torch this place? | 小子 是你放的火吗 |
[04:20] | – Huh, you little tweaker? – I’m watching. | -你就这么爱放火吗 -我只是围观而已 |
[04:21] | You’re watching it? Did you do it, huh? | 围观 是你干的吗 说 |
[04:23] | Kelly! That’s enough! | 凯利 够了 |
[04:26] | That’s two fires, two dumpsters, same kid! | 两次火灾 都是垃圾箱起火 他都在现场 |
[04:29] | Walk it off, Kelly! I am handling this! | 你别管了 凯利 这孩子由我处理 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you invite him back for apple pie? | 干脆再请他回来吃个苹果派算了 |
[04:34] | Keep him close. That’s the plan, right? | 密切关注他 这就是所谓的计划 对吧 |
[04:57] | – Morning. – Morning | -早 -早 |
[04:59] | I know you’re all concerned | 我知道你们都很担心 |
[05:01] | about what happened to Vargas on the last shift. | 瓦格斯现在的情况 |
[05:03] | Hospital has treated him and released him. | 经过医院治疗 他已经好多了 |
[05:06] | He’s resting up. | 目前正在休息 |
[05:09] | But he is not out of the woods. | 但还没脱离危险期 |
[05:12] | Hazmat has confirmed magnesium shavings | 危险化学物品处理队已确认 |
[05:13] | were in a bin at the machine shop, | 问题在于车间的垃圾桶里的镁屑 |
[05:16] | which you all know is reactive with water. | 大家都知道 它遇水反应激烈 |
[05:18] | Magnesium inhalation. | 镁粉尘吸入啊 |
[05:19] | He’s got burns in his lungs | 他的肺部被灼伤 |
[05:21] | and an upper respiratory tract infection. | 还出现了上呼吸道感染 |
[05:23] | So when are we gonna see him again? | 我们什么时候才能去看他 |
[05:25] | We won’t know until we get the test results. | 得等检查结果出来了才知道 |
[05:27] | But look, he’s gonna be fine no matter what happens. | 无论如何 他都会好起来的 |
[05:32] | Okay? | 明白了 |
[05:36] | Uh, my office. Now. | 到我办公室来 就现在 |
[05:46] | Door. | 关门 |
[05:50] | You ever talk to me like that in front of the men again, | 你再当着大家的面对我大放厥词 |
[05:52] | you will see a side of me that you won’t forget. | 我就让你吃不了兜着走 |
[05:55] | All due respect, I’ve got to protect my men. | 恕我直言 我得保护我的同伴们 |
[05:56] | And I am doing what? | 那你以为我在干嘛 |
[05:58] | Walking around with my thumb up my ass? | 闲着没事到处乱逛吗 |
[06:00] | He is a firebug. Plain as day. | 很明显 就是他放的火啊 |
[06:02] | I am taking care of this! | 这事我来处理 |
[06:06] | Do you understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[06:09] | Step back. | 你别插手 |
[06:44] | Hey, you’ve reached Jose Vargas. | 我是乔斯·瓦格斯 |
[06:46] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[06:48] | Hey. Anything? | 有消息没 |
[06:50] | – He’s not picking up. – All right. | -他没接 -好吧 |
[06:52] | Well, let me know if anyone’s planning on going over there. | 如果有谁要去看他 告诉我一声 |
[06:53] | – Dawson and I want in. – You got it. | -我和道森也想去 -好 |
[06:56] | Oh, hey. Dawson’s landlord is being a dick about repairs. | 对了 道森的房东对维修的事不上心 |
[07:00] | Her kitchen window leaks every time it rains, | 一下雨 她厨房的窗户就漏水 |
[07:02] | and he won’t do anything about it. | 他也不找人来修 |
[07:03] | Really? She hasn’t said anything to me about it. | 真的吗 她没跟我说过这个 |
[07:06] | Oh, she didn’t want to come off like a mooch. | 她不想你觉得她占人便宜 |
[07:08] | But anyhow, she tried to fix it herself, | 反正她自己试着修了 |
[07:10] | and now the window won’t go up or down. | 结果现在窗户卡住了 不上不下的 |
[07:11] | Oh. I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈谈的 |
[07:15] | – Great. Thanks. – Yeah. | -太好了 谢谢 -没事 |
[07:17] | Cool. | 好 |
[07:26] | You should have said something about your window. | 你早该跟我说你家窗户问题了 |
[07:30] | You want greater chicago to know your business, | 想让你的事情传遍大街小巷妇孺皆知不 |
[07:31] | make sure you tell Leslie Shay. | 赶快告诉莱斯莉·夏伊吧 |
[07:33] | I can put in a new one for you. | 我能给你装个新的 |
[07:35] | Oh. I don’t like asking favors. | 我不喜欢求人帮忙 |
[07:39] | I think you didn’t ask. | 你也没求啊 |
[07:50] | The fire at the machine shop– do you know how it started? | 车间火灾 你知道起火原因是什么吗 |
[07:59] | Do you remember Jose Vargas? From the firehouse? | 记得乔斯·瓦格斯吗 消防队的 |
[08:04] | His lungs are burned. Pretty bad. | 他肺部灼伤 情况很严重 |
[08:10] | I told you, I don’t know anything. | 我说了 我什么都不知道 |
[08:12] | But if you did know something, | 但如果你知道什么 |
[08:14] | now would be the time for you to speak up. | 你最好现在就跟我坦白 |
[08:15] | Because that way, I can still help you out. | 这样的话 我还能帮你 |
[08:27] | – It’s not my fault. – What’s not your fault? | -不是我的错 -什么不是你的错 |
[08:31] | Come on, son, talk to me. | 来 孩子 跟我说 |
[08:34] | Look, whatever it is, we can make it right. | 不管怎样 还可以弥补的 |
[08:37] | We can get you some help. | 我们可以帮你 |
[08:40] | – I want to bring my grandma. – That’s fine. | -我想和我奶奶一起 -好 |
[08:42] | Truck 81, elevator accident– | 81号云梯车 电梯事故 |
[08:46] | You come down to the station by 2:00. | 你两点来消防队找我 |
[08:49] | No one’s gonna hurt you anymore, Ernie. | 不会再有人伤害你了 欧尼 |
[08:55] | Station by 2:00, okay? | 两点去消防队 好吗 |
[09:08] | What’s the word? | 怎么回事 |
[09:09] | A bank elevator stopped working. | 一部银行电梯出故障了 |
[09:11] | One of them is stuck. | 有名银行职员被困 |
[09:12] | Somebody in there was calling for help, | 开始里面还有人呼救 |
[09:13] | but now nobody’s answering the phone. | 但是现在没人接电话了 |
[09:14] | – What floor? – It’s express. | -在几楼 -是直通电梯 |
[09:16] | It could be anywhere between the lobby and the tenth floor. | 可能在大厅和十楼之间的任何位置 |
[09:18] | Let’s start on ten and get a bird’s eye view. | 我们去十楼看一下大概情况 |
[09:34] | – This one. – All right. | -这个电梯 -好 |
[09:39] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好 |
[09:43] | – Good. – All right. | -好了 -行 |
[09:49] | This is the fire department! Can anybody hear me? | 我们是消防队的 有人吗 |
[09:56] | Mills, Cruz, Herrmann, throw a rope. | 米尔斯 克鲁兹 赫尔曼 放绳子 |
[09:59] | I’ll get in the hoistway. | 我去电梯间里看看 |
[10:00] | Otis, get up to the motor room and take over the power. | 奥蒂斯 去配电室切断电源 |
[10:03] | Ah, Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[10:04] | You, uh, stay right here | 你呆在这里 |
[10:06] | and take command of this floor, huh? | 负责这层楼好吗 |
[10:18] | Power’s down in all elevators. | 所有电梯电源都已切断 |
[10:21] | Peter Mills, your line’s secure. | 彼得·米尔斯 绳子安全 |
[10:31] | – Line’s secure! – All right. | -绳子确认安全 -好 |
[10:34] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -行了 -好 |
[10:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:03] | Elevator’s empty except for a safe. | 电梯内只有一个保险柜 |
[11:06] | Gotta weigh a ton, at least. | 这玩意至少有一吨重 |
[11:16] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:20] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[11:29] | Hey, buddy. Came down here to help you. | 朋友 我们是来帮你的 |
[11:32] | Didn’t hear me yelling? | 刚刚没听见我们喊话吗 |
[11:33] | – Please, I don’t want any help. – Clearly. | -求你了 我不需要帮助 -很明显 |
[11:36] | – What’s your name? – I don’t want to say. | -你叫什么 -我不想告诉你 |
[11:39] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[11:43] | Fine. I’ll call you Ralph. | 好吧 那我叫你拉尔夫 |
[11:45] | – Ralph, don’t– – It’s Mark. | -拉尔夫 别… -我叫马克 |
[11:47] | All right, Mark, don’t do anything stupid. | 好吧 马克 别做傻事 |
[11:52] | I mean, don’t do anything stupid again. | 我是说别再做傻事了 |
[11:54] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[11:55] | Elevator’s dead until that safe’s out, Casey! | 保险柜拿出来之前电梯不会动的 凯西 |
[11:58] | – Drop me a rescue harness. – On it! | -扔条救生带下来 -马上 |
[12:01] | I only noticed the safe was missing | 我开完会回来 |
[12:03] | when I got back from a meeting. | 才发现保险柜不见了 |
[12:05] | Well, it ain’t going anywhere now. | 现在保险柜倒是哪儿都去不了 |
[12:10] | I told her I needed 45, and she just said, | 我跟她说我需要四万五 她说 |
[12:13] | “Take it or leave it.” | 就这些 要不要随你 |
[12:15] | Looks like you took it. | 看样子你直接拿了 |
[12:18] | We’ll have him out of there soon. | 我们很快就能把他救出来了 |
[12:20] | Never hire family. | 永远不要雇家人工作 |
[12:24] | The money never left the building. | 钱还没出这栋大楼 |
[12:27] | Maybe Betts and I can work something out. | 我和贝茨也许可以想想办法 |
[12:29] | There you go. | 好了 |
[12:30] | Now, when I say the word–not yet! | 我喊口令的时候…先别动 |
[12:36] | I can’t hold on. Help me. | 我抓不住了 快救我 |
[12:38] | – Help me! – Hold on. | -救我 -坚持住 |
[12:39] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[12:42] | – Coming for you. – Notice. Your line back down. | -来了 -注意 你的安全绳解开了 |
[12:44] | Here, give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[12:46] | Come on. Stay calm. Here, now hold on to the beam. | 保持镇定 现在抓住横梁 |
[12:49] | – Grab the beam. Got it? – Yeah. | -抓住横梁 抓住了吗 -抓住了 |
[12:51] | Okay. Now give me your other hand. | 好的 现在把另一只手给我 |
[12:52] | – Okay. – One step at a time. | -好 -一步一步慢慢来 |
[12:54] | – Okay. – Edge along. | -好的 -慢慢移过来 |
[12:56] | I got you. | 抓住你了 |
[12:58] | Hold on! Get your feet up. | 别放手 抬腿 |
[13:01] | – Don’t drop me! – I’ve got you. | -别放手 -抓住你了 |
[13:02] | Don’t drop me! Please don’t drop me. | 别放手 求求你 |
[13:04] | Get your feet up. I got you, I got you. | 抬腿上来 我抓着你呢 |
[13:07] | I’m not gonna drop you. Keep going. | 我不会放开你的 继续爬 |
[13:10] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[13:14] | – I got him. – Up on line. | -行了 -往上拉 |
[13:16] | – Ready to haul. – Haul. | -准备好了 -拉吧 |
[13:19] | Get your feet up. Feet. | 抬腿 脚 |
[13:22] | He’s coming. | 他上来了 |
[13:26] | Move to your right and then stop. | 向右边移一点 然后停 |
[13:28] | Stop right there. | 停住 |
[13:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:36] | Let’s go over to the chair. | 坐在椅子上吧 |
[13:41] | Well, sir, you look okay. Do you hurt anywhere? | 先生 你看上去还行 伤着哪儿没 |
[13:44] | I feel sick. | 我有点犯恶心 |
[13:47] | You’ll be all right. | 一会就没事了 |
[13:48] | What am I supposed to tell mom, huh? | 我该怎么跟妈妈说呢 |
[13:50] | You dropout. | 说你辞职吗 |
[13:55] | Hey, Mouch, I think I left my kit upstairs. | 穆奇 我把工具箱留在楼上了 |
[13:57] | Can you run up and grab it for me? | 你能帮我上去拿一下吗 |
[13:58] | I’d give you the finger, | 我想对你竖中指 |
[14:00] | but that would require too much energy. | 但那个动作太累人了 |
[14:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I’ll accept the charges. | 是的 我会承担这笔费用 |
[14:13] | Leon, you better not be calling me from | 里昂 这个电话最好不是 |
[14:16] | where I think you’re calling. | 从我以为的那个地方打来的 |
[14:20] | – Lieutenant? – Yeah. | -副队 -有事吗 |
[14:22] | My little brother got pinched in a robbery. | 我弟弟因为抢劫被抓了 |
[14:24] | Unarmed. Petty theft. | 没带枪 小偷小摸而已 |
[14:26] | Anyway, he’s at county and if I could get an hour, | 他就在郡监狱 我能请一小时的假吗 |
[14:28] | I need to bail him out. | 我得把他保释出来 |
[14:31] | Get us back to 51 and then do what you gotta do. | 去吧 但先把我们送回消防队 |
[14:34] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[14:36] | Are you? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:37] | It’s family. | 他是我的家人 |
[14:46] | Casey. Hey. | 凯西 |
[14:48] | Uh, hypothetical. A friend comes over | 假设 有个朋友去你家 |
[14:50] | to your house to help out with something– | 帮你做了点事 |
[14:52] | Do you repay your friend | 你会做一顿无比美味的 |
[14:54] | with your phenomenal arroz con pollo picante, | 辣鸡肉饭来酬谢他 |
[14:56] | or a six pack of his favorite beer? | 还是买半打他喜欢的啤酒 |
[15:03] | Hypothetically, your friend can bring his own beer. | 我猜 你朋友会自带啤酒 |
[15:06] | However, he can barely say arroz con pollo… | 不过 他不太懂那个辣鸡是什么饭… |
[15:14] | let alone cook it. | 更别提做了 |
[15:16] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[15:23] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[15:24] | All lit up like a christmas tree. | 灿烂得像棵圣诞树一样 |
[15:27] | What? No. I just asked him if he wanted me to make dinner. | 啥 才没 我就是问他想不想吃我做的饭 |
[15:32] | Hey, we are not talking about this. | 我现在不想谈论这个话题 |
[15:34] | Seriously. How long has it been? | 说真的 你们这样多久了 |
[15:36] | He just dumped his fiancee, Shay. | 夏伊 他才和未婚妻分手 |
[15:39] | But, yeah, it’s been a while. | 不过 有一段时间了 |
[15:40] | Right. That’s why you gotta get in there. | 好的 所以你得抓紧机会 |
[15:42] | Pick up the rebound and slam it on home. | 抢到篮板然后灌篮得分 |
[15:45] | Okay. I’m gonna about to slam something in a minute. | 好吧 我这会儿倒是想给你一肘击 |
[15:50] | Live and in person, Jose Vargas. | 生龙活虎的乔斯·瓦格斯亲临 |
[15:53] | Aah! There he is! Good to see you, buddy. | 在这呢 见到你真好 兄弟 |
[15:56] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[15:58] | What’s up, man? | 怎样了 兄弟 |
[16:02] | Are you staying for lunch? We’re having brisket. | 留下吃午饭吗 我们在做鸡脯肉 |
[16:08] | He’s staying. Come on, let’s eat! | 他肯定留下 来吧 开吃 |
[16:15] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[16:17] | – Save me some of that. – Sure. | -帮我留点 -好的 |
[16:19] | 716 South Morgan drive. | 南摩根大道716号 |
[16:27] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:28] | Doctor’s got me huffing on a nebulizer four times a day. | 医生说 这个喷雾剂要一天吸四次 |
[16:32] | Plus, this inhaler. | 还要用这个空气过滤器 |
[16:36] | – Busy day so far? – Uh, no. No. | -今天很忙吗 -不忙 |
[16:38] | Not too bad. | 还行 |
[16:47] | Casey. Severide. Chief’s asking for you. | 凯西 西弗莱德 队长找你们 |
[16:58] | This is Dr. Tenney, the CFD medical director. | 这是消防局的医疗主管 坦尼医生 |
[17:02] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[17:04] | We wanted to bring you men in | 我们之所以叫来你们 |
[17:05] | since Vargas served under both your command. | 是因为瓦格斯曾分别在你们手下任职 |
[17:08] | His lab suggests chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. | 报告显示 他得了慢性阻塞性肺疾病 |
[17:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:12] | He’ll develop emphysema, which means his lungs | 他会继发肺气肿 也就是说 |
[17:15] | will gradually deteriorate. | 他的肺会渐渐恶化 |
[17:17] | He won’t be able to breathe a normal amount of air, | 他呼吸的空气量会低于正常水平 |
[17:20] | which could lead to other issues. | 进而引发其他问题 |
[17:22] | Weight loss. Skeletal muscle dysfunction. | 体重变轻 骨骼肌功能障碍 |
[17:25] | Heart problems. | 甚至心脏疾病 |
[17:27] | There’s just no way he can handle the demands of the job. | 他已经无法继续胜任这份工作了 |
[17:30] | He’s out there right now, chief. | 他就在外面 队长 |
[17:32] | He looks good. | 他看起来很好 |
[17:33] | We are placing him on long-term disability. | 他必须长期带薪停职 |
[17:38] | I wanted you two to know what was happening. | 我希望你们两个知道事情的安排 |
[17:40] | When I get all this paperwork together, | 等我弄完书面工作后 |
[17:42] | I will talk to Vargas. | 会找瓦格斯说的 |
[17:47] | We’ll tell him. | 我们会告诉他的 |
[17:54] | So, that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[17:55] | I am sorry, Vargas. | 很抱歉 瓦格斯 |
[17:58] | It could have happened to any of us. | 这可能发生在我们所有人身上 |
[18:00] | Well, be glad it didn’t happen to you. | 很高兴这不是发生在你身上的 |
[18:02] | Hey. You’re getting paid. 3/4 salary. | 你还能拿四分之三的薪水 |
[18:08] | – Yeah. – It’s not what anybody wants. | -好吧 -谁都不想的 |
[18:10] | But any of us would take that deal. | 但是我们只能接受 |
[18:13] | How about you, Kelly? Would you take that deal? | 你呢 凯利 你接受吗 |
[18:19] | They’re not offering a choice. | 他们没让我带薪停职 |
[18:21] | You still doing landscaping? | 你还在搞园林美化的工作吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. Whenever my buddy needs another guy. | 是的 我兄弟缺人手的时候我就去 |
[18:26] | Take the 75%, start your own business. | 拿着这75%的薪水 开始自己的生意 |
[18:29] | Or go ride harleys with your brother like you talked about. | 或像你说的 和你哥哥骑哈雷摩托兜风去 |
[18:32] | He moved to Albuquerque. | 他搬去了阿尔布开克 |
[18:36] | You and me should both be taking 75%. | 你该和我一样拿着75%的薪水停职的 |
[18:59] | Did you see a doctor? | 你看过医生没 |
[19:02] | Your shoulder. Do you think no one’s noticed? | 你的肩膀 你以为没人注意到吗 |
[19:04] | It’s my neck, and I saw a doctor. | 是脖子 而且我看过医生了 |
[19:07] | She said there’s nothing to worry about, | 她说没什么好担心的 |
[19:08] | so I’m not worrying about it. | 所以我根本不担心 |
[19:09] | It’s your business, but if it’s an issue for you, | 这是你的事 但如果这影响到你 |
[19:12] | it’s an issue for all of us. | 就会影响到我们整队 |
[19:14] | Then we’re good. | 我们不会有事 |
[19:19] | Squad three, Engine 51. | 第三分队 51号水罐车 |
[19:21] | Single car accident, 5512 South Sangamon. | 单一汽车事故 南桑格蒙5512号 |
[19:37] | Car’s energized, keep your distance. | 车上有电 保持距离 |
[19:39] | Tony, get on the horn with Com-ed | 托尼 打电话给供电公司 |
[19:41] | and get this line cut. | 让他们把这条线的电断了 |
[19:42] | Watch it, guys. | 伙计们 当心 |
[19:45] | Uh, I knew to not get out of the car. | 我知道这时候不能下车 |
[19:47] | – You knew right. You hurt? – No. I don’t think so. | -你做得对 受伤了吗 -没有 |
[19:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[19:51] | Well, this animal just darted out, | 一只小动物突然 |
[19:54] | right out in front of my car and… | 窜到我的车前 然后… |
[19:55] | Well, looks like you missed him, | 看来你没撞到它 |
[19:57] | so PETA will be happy. | 善待动物组织向你致敬 |
[19:58] | – Just give us a sec. – Severide. | -我们马上救你出来 -西弗莱德 |
[20:04] | All right, we can’t wait for the power company. | 不能等电力公司的人来了再行动了 |
[20:05] | – Wait, what’s happening? – Stay in the car. | -等等 出了什么事 -待车里别动 |
[20:07] | – Hadley, throw me the rope bag. – Yup. | -哈德利 把绳袋给我 -好的 |
[20:16] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[20:18] | Is everything gonna be okay? | 不会有事吧 |
[20:20] | Yeah. I promise. You’re gonna be fine. | 不会的 我保证 你会没事的 |
[20:45] | – You good? – Good. | -你那边栓好了吗 -好了 |
[20:55] | – See? Safe and sound. – Yeah. | -看见没 平安无事 -是啊 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:00] | Come over here. | 到这边来 |
[21:01] | You want a backboard and stretcher? | 你需要脊骨矫正板和担架吗 |
[21:02] | No. No. God, what I need is a massage. | 不用了 老天 我只想做个按摩 |
[21:07] | I’m-I’m good. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[21:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | All right, well, these guys will check you out to make sure. | 他们会给你做个检查 确保万无一失 |
[21:18] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:34] | – You’re moving in with me. – Yo, whatever. | -你搬来和我住 -随便 |
[21:37] | Whatever? | 随便 |
[21:38] | How about, “Thanks for saving my ass”? | 连一句”谢谢你帮我搞定”都没有吗 |
[21:41] | We weren’t raised like this. | 爸妈不是这么教的 |
[21:43] | You’re turning your back on your familia. | 你怎么能对家人这么冷漠 |
[21:44] | Yo, I got a different family now. | 我现在有新家了 |
[21:46] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你有毛病吧 |
[21:48] | Look at where we are! | 看看清楚我们这是在哪儿 |
[21:50] | I can’t keep chasing after you your whole life, | 我不可能一辈子都跟在你后面 |
[21:51] | cleaning up your mess. | 替你收拾烂摊子 |
[21:52] | Yo, then don’t. | 那就别收拾啊 |
[21:57] | You want to die in a gang? | 你也想在黑帮里把小命给送了吗 |
[22:01] | Like Moco? Like Ruiz? | 就像莫克还有鲁伊斯那样 |
[22:27] | Blackboy? That’s your word? | 黑小子 你非要用这词儿吗 |
[22:29] | It’s a plant. And a triple word score. | 是一种植物 分数还可以翻三倍 |
[22:33] | Hey, Dawson, if I said, “Let’s get a bunch of blackboys | 道森 要是我说”我们去弄一堆黑货色 |
[22:36] | in here to decorate the house”, what would you think? | 来装饰屋子吧” 你觉得是说人还是草 |
[22:39] | Uh, I’m not touching that one. | 我不想掺和这个 |
[22:40] | Should I go get the dictionary? | 要我翻字典给你看吗 |
[22:42] | It’s a word. | 一个词而已 |
[22:43] | Wait. I saved you a plate. | 等等 我给你留了点吃的 |
[22:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | Um, yeah, I can make you some, if– | 我可以给你做点 要是… |
[22:56] | Oh, no. Don’t trouble yourself, Peter Mills. | 别了 还是别麻烦了 彼得·米尔斯 |
[23:00] | I had two sunflower seeds in the ambo. | 我救护车上还有两包香瓜子呢 |
[23:08] | – Ernie here yet? – Not yet. | -欧尼来了吗 -还没 |
[23:12] | I know you don’t want to do this, chief. | 我知道你不想这么做 队长 |
[23:13] | But you gotta do this. | 但你必须这么做 |
[23:18] | I just want to believe he’s a good kid. | 我相信他是个好孩子 |
[23:20] | But you’re not doing anybody any favors | 但你这么拖着等他坦白 |
[23:22] | by waiting for this kid to do the right thing. | 对谁都没有好处 |
[23:24] | Putting him in the system does what? | 让上头插手又有什么帮助 |
[23:28] | What choice do you have? | 你还有别的办法吗 |
[23:31] | Let it slide? | 听之任之 |
[23:33] | Hope that he changes on his own? | 还是盼着他自己良心发现 |
[23:48] | Remember me? I tried to electrocute you earlier? | 还记得我吗 差点害你触电的那个 |
[23:51] | I remember. | 记得 |
[23:53] | For you. Chocolates. | 送你的 巧克力 |
[23:55] | Well, thanks, but it’s not– | 谢谢 但不用… |
[23:57] | No. No, please. I mean, it doesn’t even begin | 别客气 请收下 小小礼物 |
[24:00] | to repay you for all your help. | 不足以报答你的救命之恩 |
[24:01] | – Miss… – Uh, Renee Royce. | -你是… -蕾妮·罗伊斯 |
[24:05] | Call me Renee. | 叫我蕾妮就好 |
[24:06] | Um, look, my services are free. | 救人是我的职责 |
[24:14] | This is gonna sound, um… Okay, what the hell? | 说起来可能有点儿…不管了 |
[24:19] | Do you want to have lunch or coffee sometime? | 你愿意和我吃个饭或喝个咖啡吗 |
[24:25] | It doesn’t have to be today– | 不一定要在今天 |
[24:27] | Look, it’s a really nice offer. | 很高兴受到你的邀请 |
[24:28] | Come on, just say yes. | 来嘛 答应我 |
[24:30] | – Miss Royce? – Yes. | -罗伊斯小姐 -在 |
[24:33] | There’s a well-known phenomenon where people who | 众所周知 种种迹象表明 |
[24:35] | have been rescued become attracted to the men | 被救者会对施救者 |
[24:36] | that helped them. | 产生好感 |
[24:39] | Believe me, this will wear off in 30 minutes, tops. | 相信我 这种好感最多持续三十分钟 |
[24:51] | – Thank you again. – Yeah. It was my pleasure. | -还是谢谢你 -我的荣幸 |
[25:09] | Hey, I heard the news. Sorry, man. | 我听说你的事了 真抱歉 |
[25:17] | Want a yo-yo? | 要不要溜溜球 |
[25:19] | Even as a kid, I could never figure out how to do it. | 我从小就不知道怎么玩 |
[25:22] | Otis says I gotta snap my wrists more. | 奥蒂斯说我得学会甩手腕 |
[25:26] | How long did it take to get from truck to squad? | 你花了多长时间从云梯队升到救援队 |
[25:31] | 16 years. | 十六年 |
[25:34] | My whole career. | 我整个职业生涯 |
[25:37] | Five weeks to get booted out. | 却在五周后被踢了出来 |
[25:45] | On the bright side, there’s a spot open now. | 往好的方面想 现在有个职位空缺了 |
[25:48] | No. Yo, I wasn’t even thinking–I would never– | 不 我没有那么想 我不会… |
[25:51] | Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[25:52] | When you get the opportunity, grab it. | 机不可失 时不再来 |
[26:05] | It ain’t easy. | 这份工作不易做 |
[26:26] | This is from all of us. | 这是大伙儿给你的 |
[26:50] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[26:53] | This is, um… | 这个… |
[26:56] | It sure ain’t pretty. | 虽然不算漂亮 |
[27:00] | But I love it. Thanks. | 但我很喜欢 谢谢 |
[27:08] | It was an honor to serve with you at this house, Vargas. | 和你一起工作是我的荣幸 瓦格斯 |
[27:11] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[27:16] | – You lucky bastard. – Good luck, brother. | -你小子真走运 -好运 兄弟 |
[27:21] | You’ll do great, man. | 你会好起来的 |
[27:23] | Just…get well soon. | 祝你…早日康复 |
[27:36] | – See you later, buddy. – Take it easy, man. | -回头见 -路上慢点 |
[27:37] | See ya, man. | 再见 |
[27:40] | Keep an eye on him, both of youse. | 你们俩 都盯着他点 |
[27:59] | Wallace! | 华莱士 |
[28:00] | Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就约见我 |
[28:04] | We gotta catch up sometime. Off duty. | 我们下班后找个时间叙叙旧吧 |
[28:06] | You don’t have to tell me twice. | 不用再重复一次啦 |
[28:07] | Sit. Sit. So what you got? | 坐 坐 你这边什么情况 |
[28:09] | We think we have at least two major fires | 我们认为至少有两起重大火灾 |
[28:12] | that are connected. | 存在关联性 |
[28:13] | Both of them started in dumpsters, | 它们都是从垃圾箱开始起火 |
[28:14] | both possibly started by a 14-year-old kid | 而且可能都是一个14岁小孩干的 |
[28:17] | who has been seen at three incidents. | 有三起火灾发生时他都在现场 |
[28:19] | Record of station visits, phone correspondence, | 消防站访问记录 电话通讯记录 |
[28:21] | medical history,SSI data. | 病史记录 社保资料 |
[28:24] | Dad’s doing 30 years in Tamms. | 他的父亲在塔姆斯监狱服刑三十年 |
[28:27] | Mom od’d a year ago. | 母亲一年前吸毒过量致死 |
[28:30] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[28:32] | Some day he’s gonna kill somebody. | 但将来某天他也可能杀人 |
[29:03] | Flaco. | 弗拉科 |
[29:07] | Is that Joe Cruz? | 这不是乔·克鲁兹吗 |
[29:10] | Damn, ain’t seen you for a minute. | 很久不见啊 |
[29:13] | What up, man? | 什么事啊 |
[29:15] | Hey, I appreciate you taking the time. | 谢谢你腾出时间和我谈 |
[29:17] | We go back, you and me. | 我们可是老交情了 |
[29:20] | I wanted to talk to you about my brother. | 我想跟你谈谈我弟弟的事情 |
[29:21] | Yeah? I heard you bailed him out. | 是吗 我听说你把他保释了出来 |
[29:23] | – Yeah. – That’s cool. | -是的 -不错 |
[29:25] | You ain’t gotta worry about puppet though. | 其实你用不着担心这小木偶 |
[29:29] | I’m watching out for him. | 我会关照他的 |
[29:32] | Personally. | 私人关照 |
[29:36] | Look, he ain’t cut out for your crew. | 他不适合跟你们一起混 |
[29:38] | I’d love to help you out, bro. | 我也想帮你 兄弟 |
[29:41] | But I put in time on him. | 但我在他身上花了很多时间 |
[29:44] | Been grooming him for a while now. | 培养了他很久 |
[29:47] | You want to buy out, you gotta drop 10k. | 你想买断他 至少给我一万块 |
[29:51] | – What? – Time is money, man. | -什么 -时间就是金钱 朋友 |
[29:55] | I don’t have it. | 我没那么多钱 |
[29:59] | And even if I did, I put in time with Leon. | 就算我有 我花在里昂身上的时间 |
[30:03] | A lot more than you. | 比你多得多 |
[30:04] | So the way I see it, maybe you owe me something. | 所以我看来 是你欠了我钱 |
[30:14] | You got heart. I’ll give you that. | 我承认 你有勇气 |
[30:17] | And loyalty. | 而且还很忠诚 |
[30:20] | Ain’t nothing more important than loyalty to your hermanos, | 没有什么比对兄弟忠诚还重要 |
[30:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[30:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:37] | We’re cool? | 说好了吗 |
[30:39] | As cucumbers. | 一言为定 |
[30:49] | If we’re having this same conversation a year from now, | 如果明年今日 我们还进行这种对话 |
[30:52] | I swear to you, he’s all yours. | 我保证 我再也不管他的事了 |
[31:00] | Sea salt sarsaparilla? | 海盐沙士味 |
[31:03] | What the hell kind of chocolate is this? | 这是什么味道的巧克力 |
[31:07] | Where’s the nougat? | 杏仁牛奶味的在哪 |
[31:08] | I love this one. | 我喜欢这款 |
[31:10] | – It’s junk. – What? | -这很垃圾 -什么 |
[31:12] | With our winters, you want one made with wood fiber | 我们这的冬天 你得用经PVC聚合物 |
[31:14] | strengthened with pvc polymers. | 加固的木纤维板窗户 |
[31:16] | This one’s so cute. | 可这款很可爱啊 |
[31:20] | I… | 我… |
[31:22] | – Can’t compete with cute. – Mm. | -没什么比可爱重要了 -没错 |
[31:29] | – Hey. – What’s shaking, sparkles? | -嗨 -忙啥呢 美女 |
[31:31] | – What’s up with you? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没事啊 |
[31:35] | Are you on something again? | 你是不是又嗑药了 |
[31:36] | What? | 什么 |
[31:38] | I know I’m not giving you painkillers. | 我不会再给你止痛药了 |
[31:41] | You’d think after Thanksgiving that you’d be– | 万圣节那事之后你得好好想想… |
[31:42] | No. I’m finally feeling better, Shay, | 不 我终于觉得好些了 夏依 |
[31:44] | and when I have a good day I don’t question it. | 我不会质疑为何自己能过得开心 |
[31:46] | So maybe you shouldn’t either. | 所以你最好也别 |
[31:48] | And by the way, didn’t we have an agreement | 顺便说一下 当初 |
[31:49] | when we first moved in that we wouldn’t | 我们一起住的时候不是说好 |
[31:51] | get in each other’s business? | 不去管对方的私事吗 |
[31:52] | This isn’t some personal thing. | 这不是私事 |
[31:54] | This is serious, what you’re doing. | 你做的事情后果很严重 |
[31:56] | I’m not doing anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[32:01] | Anyhow… | 算了… |
[32:05] | I came to tell you | 我只是来告诉你 |
[32:06] | there’s someone looking for you on the floor. | 外面有人找你 |
[32:18] | It has been over 30 minutes, and it hasn’t worn off. | 半小时期限已过 感觉还在 |
[32:24] | Well, how about that? | 好吧 那该怎么做 |
[32:25] | Because you made me wait, it is now going to be dinner. | 你让我等这么久 那就一起吃晚饭吧 |
[32:29] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[32:31] | Have you ever been to Francesca’s? | 你去过法兰西斯卡餐厅吗 |
[32:32] | ‘Cause we’re in for tomorrow night. | 明晚我们就去那 |
[32:38] | Where is this place? | 餐厅在哪 |
[32:42] | The injury you want is to get shot in the foot. | 你说的那种伤 是要被击中脚部 |
[32:45] | With the right angle, you can blow that– | 如果角度正确 你可以… |
[32:46] | Severide, tell me that lady you were just with | 西弗莱德 刚才你去见的女士 |
[32:48] | wasn’t the same woman that you saved from the wreck. | 不会是上次事故里 你救出的那位吧 |
[32:51] | Why? Is she your sister? | 怎么了 她是你妹妹吗 |
[32:53] | Doctors don’t date patients. | 医生不会和病患约会 |
[32:55] | Lawyers don’t date clients. | 律师不会和当事人约会 |
[32:57] | Victims are off-limits to firefighters. | 同样 消防员也不和受害人约会 |
[32:59] | Actually there’s nothing in the union bylaws that says | 实际上 章程上没有说 |
[33:01] | you can’t date a victim. | 你不能和事故受害人约会 |
[33:03] | And might I add, these chocolates? | 多说一句 这些巧克力 |
[33:04] | A little too fancy-pants. | 太浮华了 |
[33:06] | – So don’t eat them. – Whoa. | -那别吃了 -等等 |
[33:07] | Hey, I didn’t say inedible. | 我又没说不能吃 |
[33:13] | Vargas, hey! You forget something? | 瓦格斯 忘带东西了吗 |
[33:17] | – You said come back anytime. – Of course. Yeah. | -你们不是说随时可以回来吗 -当然了 |
[33:20] | Hey, you keep showing up like this, | 你再这么频繁出现 |
[33:22] | You’re gonna give Mills here a big head. | 伙夫米尔斯得头大了 |
[33:25] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[33:30] | Hey, who’s drinking after shift? | 换班完有谁来一起喝酒吗 |
[33:32] | – I’m buying. – Aw, Jeez, I wish I could. | -我请客 -真希望我能去 |
[33:34] | But Lee Henry’s got a hockey game. | 但李·亨利有场曲棍球比赛 |
[33:36] | Hey, if you’re still buying next week, | 如果你下周还请客 |
[33:38] | I am totally free Saturday and Sunday. | 我周末绝对有空 |
[33:43] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[34:11] | – Fire’s out, Chief. – Any idea what happened? | -队长 火已经扑灭了 -起火原因呢 |
[34:13] | Yeah. Dumpster fire in the back spread to the house. | 垃圾箱着火接着蔓延到房子里 |
[34:42] | You got anything for me? | 你有什么新消息吗 |
[34:44] | Sent a couple guys over to the kid’s grandma’s house. | 派了些人到那孩子的奶奶家 |
[34:46] | Nobody’s there. | 但那里没人 |
[34:48] | Got a hit on something else though. | 不过有额外发现 |
[34:50] | The grandma’s the legal guardian. | 虽然他奶奶是合法监护人 |
[34:51] | But his SSI checks, they’re going to another address. | 但是他的社保地址却填的另外一个地方 |
[34:54] | Text me. | 地址发给我 |
[35:17] | Ernie… | 欧尼 |
[35:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[35:22] | Did you start that fire? | 是你点的火吗 |
[35:25] | Did you start that fire! | 是不是你点的火 |
[35:27] | The cops were at my house. | 警察到我家来了 |
[35:29] | Why didn’t you come to the fire station like we agreed? | 为什么不按约定来消防站找我 |
[35:32] | – You ratted me out. – I’m trying to help you out. | -你告发我了 -我是在帮你 |
[35:35] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错任何事 |
[35:38] | – Everything’s all messed up. – What’s messed up? | -都搞砸了 -什么搞砸了 |
[35:40] | No. You have to go. Get out of here. Go! | 不 你得走了 马上出去 |
[35:49] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:50] | Wallace Boden. How do you know Ernie? | 华莱士·博登 你是欧尼什么人 |
[35:53] | I’m his uncle. | 我是他叔叔 |
[35:58] | You okay, Ernie? | 欧尼 你还好吗 |
[36:00] | He’s my uncle Ray. | 他是我的叔叔 雷 |
[36:04] | What’s going on here? | 现在是什么情况 |
[36:06] | What are you doing to that kid? | 你对这孩子做了什么 |
[36:08] | I said, what are you doing to that kid? | 我说 你把这孩子怎样了 |
[36:10] | You a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[36:17] | Hey, Ernie! Ernie! | 欧尼 站住 |
[36:31] | – You stay the whole shift? – Old habits. | -整轮班你都在这吗 -习惯了 |
[36:40] | You still free tonight? | 你今晚还有空吗 |
[36:43] | How long were you hanging off the side of that balcony? | 你在阳台边上挂了多久 |
[36:45] | Long enough. | 足够久了 |
[36:48] | If I hadn’t raised that ladder when I did, | 我要是没升云梯去救他 |
[36:50] | He would have had nothing but pavement to break his fall. | 他就要摔到地上了 |
[37:02] | – Yeah, sorry I crashed your date. – Oh, no, no, no. Stop it. | -抱歉我搅黄了你们的约会 -别这么说 |
[37:06] | This was fun. | 这挺有意思的 |
[37:07] | I’ve never seen you talk that much in my life. | 我还从没见你如此健谈过 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:12] | See you guys. | 回见 |
[37:16] | I appreciate you making it three. | 谢谢你同意这场三人晚餐 |
[37:18] | He’s…struggling. | 他最近很不好受 |
[37:27] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[37:47] | Leon! | 里昂 |
[37:52] | Oh, my god, Leon! | 天呐 里昂 |
[37:53] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了些什么 |
[38:01] | No record of an uncle. | 没有他叔叔的资料 |
[38:03] | But then in that part of town, | 但在那片区域 |
[38:04] | you get a lot of unofficial “Uncles” and “Aunties.” | 你能有很多所谓的叔叔阿姨 |
[38:07] | What about the house where I found him? | 我找到他的那栋房子情况如何 |
[38:09] | Uh, it’s rented to a Raymond Martin. | 是租给一个叫雷蒙德·马丁的人 |
[38:15] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[38:16] | No outstanding warrants. Looks like he’s laying low. | 没有关于他的通缉令 看样子他很低调 |
[38:21] | Has he got any priors? | 他有前科记录吗 |
[38:29] | He did eight years in Statesville. | 曾在斯泰茨维尔监狱蹲了八年 |
[38:31] | Felony arson. | 严重的纵火罪 |
[38:42] | – Cute enough? – It’s perfect. | -可爱吗 -很完美 |
[38:44] | I love it. Even the view is better. | 我喜欢 视野都变好了 |
[38:47] | – Uh… – Oh, god! | -那个 -天啊 |
[38:56] | – Who you got here? – Oh… that is my niece Maria. | -这些是谁的照片 -我侄女 玛丽亚 |
[39:02] | She just started ballet class, and she’s so adorable. | 她刚开始学芭蕾 很可爱 |
[39:04] | The one next to her, | 她旁边的那个 |
[39:05] | that’s Antonio’s brainiac son, Diego. | 是安东尼奥绝顶聪明的儿子 迪亚戈 |
[39:08] | I don’t know where he gets it. | 都不知道从哪里遗传来的 |
[39:09] | The twins, Freddy and Carla. | 那对双胞胎是佛莱迪和卡拉 |
[39:14] | You his aunt, too? | 这也是你侄子吗 |
[39:17] | – Yeah, we hang out sometimes. – Oh, yeah? | -我们有时会出去聚聚 -是吗 |
[39:19] | Well, he knows all the best dive restaurants in the city. | 他知道市里所有好吃的小餐馆 |
[39:22] | – Really? – Mm-hm. | -真的啊 -当然 |
[39:24] | Here. Try this. | 尝一口试试 |
[39:27] | It’s a little spicy. Careful. | 当心 有点辣 |
[39:28] | I can take it. | 我受得了 |
[39:35] | – Oh, my god. – Yeah? You like it? | -天啊 -你喜欢吗 |
[39:37] | – It is phenomenal. – Thanks. | -极品美味 -多谢夸奖 |
[39:40] | Hey! Let’s take a picture for your wall of fame. | 我们一起拍张照贴到名人墙上吧 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[39:45] | Do that. Here. | 站这来 |
[39:47] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好没 -好了 |
[39:49] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定 -是的 |
[39:51] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[40:17] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[40:19] | Okay. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:22] | Vargas. | 瓦格斯出事了 |
[40:27] | Vargas, you gotta stop playing. | 瓦格斯 别闹了 |
[40:33] | Come on, man. | 下来吧 |
[40:38] | Hey, there, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[40:41] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[40:43] | This is so messed up. | 我的生活全毁了 |
[40:49] | Why don’t you move away from the edge there, Vargas? | 要不下来我们慢慢聊 瓦格斯 |
[40:52] | I’ve been telling him, | 我一直劝他 |
[40:53] | he keeps living the rest of his life the way he fought fires, | 他若是以当消防员时的干劲做任何事 |
[40:55] | he’ll have a hell of a lot to be proud of. | 他肯定会成就非凡 |
[41:07] | Remember the homewood fire? | 还记得木屋的那场火灾吗 |
[41:08] | We lost the house, | 我们没能保住房屋 |
[41:09] | and Vargas saves the family photo album. | 但瓦格斯保住了家庭相册 |
[41:12] | But here’s the thing I never told you. | 有件事我没告诉你们 |
[41:15] | The mom thanked me after it was all over. | 那位母亲事后感谢我 |
[41:17] | You know what she said? | 你知道她说什么吗 |
[41:19] | She said, “The house was made out of wood. | 她说 房子是木头建的 |
[41:21] | But the home was made out of the people in that book.” | 但家却是由相册里的人组成的 |
[41:24] | Firehouse 51 is made out of you and me and Severide… | 51号消防队有你 有我 有西弗莱德 |
[41:32] | and every firefighter that passes through those gates. | 还有每一位在这进出的消防员 |
[41:37] | Nothing can take that away from you. | 谁都无法改变这一点 |
[41:58] | 51 is always gonna be your house. | 51号消防队永远是你的家 |