时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | How long have you been a fire fighter? | 你当消防员多久了 |
[00:02] | Since the day I was born. | 打我出生那天起就是了 |
[00:05] | We’re getting you out. Come on. | 我们要救你出去 把手给我 |
[00:09] | You maybe want to hook up for a beer? | 你想联络下感情吗 出去喝一杯 |
[00:11] | Peter mills, are you gay? | 彼得·米尔斯 你是同性恋吗 |
[00:12] | – Me? No. – Because I am. | -我吗 不是 -但我是 |
[00:15] | I don’t sleep at night when he’s on shift. | 他值夜班的时候我从来都睡不着 |
[00:17] | I’ll look after him. I promise. | 我会照顾好他的 我保证 |
[00:20] | There’s a surgery which can take pressure off the nerve. | 有种手术可以消除神经压力 |
[00:22] | You’re lucky that you can feel pain at all. | 你还能感到疼就已经是万幸了 |
[00:24] | If I have to eat the pain, then I will. | 如果我得忍受痛苦 我会的 |
[00:28] | How long you been dating this guy? | 你跟他约会多久了 |
[00:30] | He’s taken. | 他已经有主了 |
[00:33] | She’s going! She’s going! | 要掉下去了 要掉下去了 |
[00:35] | Arrest this idiot. | 把这傻逼抓起来 |
[00:36] | Detective voight–that was his son driving this car. | 开车的是博伊特警探的儿子 |
[00:39] | What would you have done? | 换做是你 你会怎么做 |
[00:40] | If I held that information out of the report, | 如果我在报告里隐瞒了真相 |
[00:42] | I thought about how I’d feel | 我会考虑 当我看着你时 |
[00:43] | looking you in the eye. | 自己会怎么想 |
[00:46] | You are going to retract that statement. | 你会撤销报告的 |
[00:48] | – What you’re asking me to do– – I’m not asking! | -你的请求 -我不是请求 |
[00:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:00] | Just checking in. | 就问问你怎么样 |
[01:01] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[01:02] | Really, I should be checking on you. | 真的 反倒是我该问问你怎么样 |
[01:04] | Not a care in the world. Turn here. | 没啥好担心的 在这拐弯 |
[01:07] | Some gang cop breaks into our cars, | 有坏警察撬开我们的车 |
[01:08] | and you don’t have a care in the world? | 而你还什么都不在乎吗 |
[01:10] | That’s right. Just another day. | 没错 又是新的一天 |
[01:12] | I want it noted for the record | 记住我说的这句话 |
[01:14] | that I don’t believe a word you’re saying. | 你说的这些我完全不信 |
[01:16] | Good thing you’re a doctor and not a lawyer, | 还好你是医生不是律师 |
[01:17] | because I’m just gonna let this blow over. | 因为这事我不打算记住了 |
[01:20] | Call you later. | 有空再打给你 |
[01:25] | Just be a minute. | 等我一下 |
[01:26] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[01:43] | Sir, you can’t go in there. | 先生 你不能进去 |
[01:45] | Sir! | 先生 |
[01:50] | Listen, I have a visitor. | 我有访客 |
[01:51] | I’ll get back to you. | 等下再打给你 |
[01:54] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[01:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:56] | I’m telling you to back off. | 我叫你给我收手 |
[01:59] | I’m telling you and whatever garbage you have working under you | 你和你手下那群人渣给我听好了 |
[02:02] | to stay the hell away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[02:04] | Sir, I don’t know what this department did to– | 先生 我不知道我们部门对你做了什么 |
[02:06] | I mean it. | 我没开玩笑 |
[02:09] | Get your ass out of my office | 从我办公室里滚出去 |
[02:11] | before I throw you through that window. | 不然我就把你从窗户扔出去 |
[02:12] | The threats don’t work, Voight. | 威胁我是没用的 博伊特 |
[02:14] | I’m not some scared banger begging for a look the other way. | 我不是被你一吓唬就会妥协的软蛋 |
[02:18] | Know this–I’m not retracting my statement. | 听清楚了 我不会撤销报告的 |
[02:22] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[02:28] | What, you all afraid of this guy? | 怎么 你们都怕他吗 |
[02:34] | Someone tell me why. | 谁来告诉我为什么 |
[02:44] | All right, come on, get back to work. | 行了 回去工作吧 |
[02:46] | Show’s over. | 没什么好看的 |
[02:51] | Truck 81, factory accident, | 81号云梯车 工厂事故 |
[02:53] | Ogden and Ash. | 奥格登道和阿什道交界 |
[03:03] | Drive. | 开车 |
[03:07] | He’s over here. | 他在这里 |
[03:08] | Move out of the way, move, move! | 都让开 让开 让开 |
[03:13] | How we doing? | 情况怎么样 |
[03:14] | I just need some help getting it out. | 要人帮我把胳膊拔出来 |
[03:16] | Okay, well, stay with us. | 好的 不要着急 |
[03:18] | The power’s off, it’s locked out. | 电源切断 机器锁死了 |
[03:19] | – Holy cow. – Bone saw. | -我的天啊 -骨锯 |
[03:24] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:25] | – Excuse me. – Trapped arm. | -借过 -胳膊被卡住 |
[03:28] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:29] | Not so good, to tell you the truth. | 说实话 不怎么样 |
[03:32] | That’s a lot of blood. | 出了好多血 |
[03:33] | What’s you’re name, hon? | 亲爱的 你叫什么名字 |
[03:34] | Garrett. | 加勒特 |
[03:35] | Garrett, how long you been stuck, hon? | 加勒特 你被困了多久 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:39] | – How long’s he been stuck? – Going on 15. | -他被困多久了 -快15分钟了 |
[03:46] | – Here it is. – Here we go. | -这里 -好的 |
[03:47] | Okay, we gotta get him out now. | 我们必须马上把他弄出来 |
[03:48] | All right, loosen it up a little bit. | 好的 弄松一些 |
[03:49] | All right, Garrett. | 好了 加勒特 |
[03:50] | We’re just gonna put some morphine in, all right? | 我们给你注射一些吗啡 好吗 |
[03:51] | Give us a minute. | 很快就好 |
[03:53] | – You good? – Yeah. | -还好吗 -是的 |
[03:58] | All right, sweetie, I gave you some morphine. | 好了 亲爱的 我给你注射了吗啡 |
[03:59] | You should feel better soon, okay? | 你会感觉好一些的 |
[04:01] | Garrett, we’re gonna try to ease your arm out now, okay? | 加勒特 我们会轻轻地把你的胳膊拔出来 |
[04:05] | Here we go. | 准备好 |
[04:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:11] | Stop! | 停下 |
[04:13] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我受不了了 受不了了 |
[04:24] | Stop! I can’t! I can’t! | 快停下 我受不了了 |
[04:26] | Gear segments come right off. | 可以把扇形齿轮卸下来 |
[04:28] | Wait. If we get the gears off, | 等等 如果我们能把齿轮拿掉 |
[04:30] | we can separate the casing and travel with it. | 就可以把罩子分离一起带走了 |
[04:31] | We need power drills, | 我们需要电钻 |
[04:33] | 1/4 inch hex, an allen key. | 还有0.25英寸的内六角扳手 |
[04:35] | – Mills, do the gears. – Here you go, Lieutenant. | -米尔斯 去拆齿轮 -副队长 给你 |
[04:37] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[04:42] | – God. – Let me in. | -天啊 -给我点空间 |
[04:44] | Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it. | 糟了 糟了 |
[04:46] | – Okay. – God! | -好了 -天啊 |
[04:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:59] | Watch out, buddy. | 小心点 |
[05:00] | – Come on, Mills. – Support it, support it. | -快点 米尔斯 -抬好 抬住了 |
[05:02] | Ready? Gurney’s coming in, guys. | 准备好了吗 轮床推进来了 |
[05:04] | – Okay. – Back up, back up, back up. | -好了 -后退 后退 后退 |
[05:07] | We’re clear? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:08] | – Here you go. – Okay. | -好了 -开始吧 |
[05:09] | – You good? – Take it. | -好了吗 -拿着这个 |
[05:10] | Got it. | 好了 |
[05:12] | – Oh, god! – watch it, watch it. | -天啊 -小心点 |
[05:14] | – Got it, got it. – Sit down, sweetie. | -扶住了 -坐下 亲爱的 |
[05:16] | Sit down. Do his legs. | 坐下 抬他的腿 |
[05:19] | Just lay down. Lay down. | 快躺下 躺下 |
[05:23] | All right, let’s get him out of here. | 好了 把他弄出去 |
[05:25] | Casey, Severide, we need you guys. | 凯西和西弗莱德 来帮个忙 |
[05:26] | – We gotta get this rig off. – Yeah. | -我们得把这个东西弄掉 -好的 |
[05:35] | God! | 天啊 |
[05:36] | Grab the I.V.. Set it to 5 ml drip. | 拿个输液器 点滴速度设为每秒5毫升 |
[05:40] | We need 4x4s to stop this bleeding. | 我们需要纱布止血 |
[05:42] | And call Lakeshore… | 打给湖滨医院 |
[05:44] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:45] | I didn’t sleep well. | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[05:48] | Hey, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[05:59] | Possible crush syndrome, gave four of morphine, | 可能有挤压综合征 注射了四支吗啡 |
[06:01] | Heart rate 130, his bp 110 palp, | 心率130 收缩压110 |
[06:03] | 2 liters of saline. | 2000毫升平衡盐 |
[06:04] | Call my boss, tell him that I’ll be there tomorrow, | 打给我老板 告诉他我明天继续上班 |
[06:07] | so don’t worry about covering my shift. | 所以不用找人顶我的班 |
[06:10] | Dude really loves his job. | 你可真爱自己的工作 |
[06:11] | Ready on three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[06:14] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[06:22] | He’s out. | 被麻醉了 |
[06:24] | Tourniquet’s on. | 止血带就位 |
[06:26] | And we’re ready here. | 可以开始了 |
[06:27] | All right, let’s get this thing off. | 好 把这东西取下来 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 行了 |
[06:39] | This piece should just slide out. | 这个应该可以直接抽出来 |
[06:41] | – Here. Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:45] | – Thank you. – Ease his arm. | -谢谢 -松开他手臂 |
[06:48] | – Grab it. – I got it. | -拿稳了 -放心 |
[06:49] | Type and cross four units stat. | 赶快抽血 匹配血型 |
[06:50] | I need compression. Get him to O.R. Five. | 需要心脏按压 带他到五号手术室 |
[06:52] | Go, go, go. | 抓紧时间 |
[06:56] | What a way to start the day. | 这样开始新的一天真糟 |
[06:58] | Not exactly. | 未必 |
[07:00] | – Good to see you, Hallie. – You too. | -真高兴见到你 海莉 -我也是 |
[07:06] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[07:07] | Went to the CPD this morning. | 早上去了芝加哥警局一趟 |
[07:09] | Talked to Voight. | 跟博伊特谈了下 |
[07:11] | You two talked it out? | 你们开诚布公地谈了吗 |
[07:13] | No. | 不 |
[07:15] | I yelled. | 我发飙了 |
[07:20] | Don’t suppose you could point me towards the toradol? | 给我指指哪里能找到酮咯酸[止痛药] |
[07:22] | I might have twisted my shoulder again. | 我肩膀好像又扭伤了 |
[07:24] | You’re dreaming. | 做梦吧 |
[07:25] | All right, don’t point. | 好吧 不用你明指 |
[07:26] | Just look toward it. I’ll do the rest. | 就眼神示意一下 剩下的我来 |
[07:34] | You don’t have to do it yourself. | 你不用所有事一个人扛着 |
[07:37] | Then who else is gonna do it? | 不然还有谁会管 |
[07:39] | We ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:43] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[07:47] | So wait, this bioactive refreshment | 所以 这种生物活性饮料 |
[07:49] | can only be found on what, Chebeague Island? | 只能在 那什么 坎伯兰找到吗 |
[07:53] | No, genius, it starts there in a natural spring. | 不 笨蛋 它取自那里的天然泉水 |
[07:55] | They infuse it with the protein and enzymes after, | 之后在实验室里人工加入 |
[07:59] | in a laboratory. | 蛋白质和酶 |
[08:01] | Listen, all I know is this kid that I grew up with | 听我说 我只知道我一个老朋友 |
[08:04] | is making a mint hocking this stuff. | 就靠卖这个赚了大钱 |
[08:06] | You should see his status reports on Facebook or whatnot. | 你真得看看他脸书什么上的最新状态 |
[08:09] | I’m sure he’s got a brand-new mercedes and a hot wife. | 他肯定有辆全新奔驰和一个火辣老婆 |
[08:11] | Something like that. | 八九不离十 |
[08:12] | Hey, where’s Casey? | 凯西人呢 |
[08:14] | Guy got his arm buried in a machine, | 有个家伙手被机器夹住了 |
[08:16] | so he went with Shay and Dawson to the hospital unbury it. | 他跟夏伊还有道森去医院解救他 |
[08:20] | You guys know anything about a visit to the CPD today? | 今天芝加哥警局被踢馆的事有谁知情 |
[08:24] | Yeah, we made a stop coming back from Caldwell. | 我们从考德威尔回来时在那停了下 |
[08:26] | Said he needed to talk to somebody. | 他说要跟某人谈谈 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[08:34] | That’s pretty good, actually. | 还蛮不错的嘛 |
[08:36] | Yeah, sells itself. | 就是 实力产品 |
[08:38] | I got plenty more, guys. Drink up. | 还有很多呢 伙计们 尽管喝 |
[08:47] | You were good under there, | 刚才干得很漂亮 |
[08:49] | with that machine. | 对付机器那会儿 |
[08:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:01] | Dawson, a little thank-you | 道森 医护人员监管委员会 |
[09:04] | from the Paramedics Regulatory Board | 给你发来了一封感谢信 |
[09:06] | for saving the Madeline girl last month. | 关于上个月你救了叫玛德琳的那姑娘 |
[09:09] | That’s your copy. | 给你的复印件 |
[09:14] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[09:16] | “This serves as an acknowledgment | 看到此信表示 |
[09:17] | that you have read and understood | 你已阅读并且明白 |
[09:19] | why this written reprimand was issued.” | 此书面批评的发放缘由 |
[09:23] | Dawson, I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. | 道森 我之前说过 现在再说一遍 |
[09:25] | You did the right thing, you know that. | 你没有做错 你知道的 |
[09:27] | That girl would have died. | 要不是你那女孩早就死了 |
[09:29] | Hey, it’s barely a slap on the wrist. | 这点小事连处罚都谈不上 |
[09:32] | I know Carla over there. | 我认识委员会的卡拉 |
[09:34] | I’ll make sure this goes right into her circular file. | 我保证这个直接扔进废纸篓 |
[09:37] | Thanks, Mouch. | 谢了 穆奇 |
[09:44] | Oh, chives in the eggs. | 葱花鸡蛋 |
[09:45] | My day is getting better already. | 这一天终于有些好转了 |
[09:47] | Thank you. Look. | 谢谢 看看他们 |
[09:49] | Hot sauce? | 加辣酱? |
[09:50] | Ugh. Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[09:52] | Lieutenant Casey, you eating? | 凯西副队 你吃了吗 |
[09:54] | No. | 没 |
[09:55] | Casey, come with me. | 凯西 跟我来 |
[10:04] | – The allegations are unfounded. – Unfounded? | -这个指控没有根据 -没根据? |
[10:07] | I’m sorry, Chief Grogan, | 抱歉 格罗根局长 |
[10:08] | this has got Voight’s name written all over it. | 这事跟博伊特有着千丝万缕的关系 |
[10:10] | There are no witnesses that Detective Voight was anywhere | 万圣节那晚 没有证人表示博伊特警探 |
[10:12] | but on the job Halloween night. | 出现在与公务无关的地点 |
[10:15] | Do you know how many tires got slashed that day? | 你知道那天有多少轮胎被割破吗 |
[10:17] | 15 years he worked gang unit. | 在反黑组干了15年 |
[10:19] | You don’t think he’s got a few locals who can do his dirty work? | 你觉得他找不出几个小混混帮他干坏事吗 |
[10:21] | And that is exactly | 正因如此 |
[10:22] | why we have internal affairs | 我们才让内务部 |
[10:24] | and the A.S.A.’s office investigating. | 和助理州检办公室进行调查 |
[10:26] | But I gotta tell you, without a direct link, | 但我得说 没有明确证据 |
[10:29] | what do you suggest we do, Chief Boden? | 你指望我能做什么呢 博登队长 |
[10:31] | I suggest you handle your precinct. | 我指望你管好你的辖区 |
[10:33] | Wait just a damn minute. | 你给我等等 |
[10:34] | My lieutenant and his fiancee are being harassed. | 我的副队和他的未婚妻受到骚扰 |
[10:36] | Don’t you tell me to wait. | 别跟我说等等 |
[10:38] | Forget it, Chief. | 算了 队长 |
[10:39] | CPD isn’t gonna help. | 芝加哥警局不会帮忙的 |
[10:43] | I’ll do it my own way. | 我自己想办法解决 |
[10:44] | Casey, no. | 凯西 别 |
[10:48] | Give me a better alternative. | 除非你有更好的办法 |
[10:52] | Something. | 说啊 |
[10:59] | I’ll be the primary. | 我来负责调查 |
[11:02] | I.A., A.S.A., they got fish frying all over the city. | 内务部 助理州检办公室公务繁忙 |
[11:06] | I’ll take the lead on this. | 交给我来查吧 |
[11:07] | That’s fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[11:10] | We good here? | 满意了吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah, we’re good. | 满意了 |
[11:29] | Anna, hey, it’s Kelly Severide. | 安娜 是我 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[11:31] | Sorry I haven’t called you back sooner. | 抱歉没早点给你打电话 |
[11:32] | I changed cell phone numbers, and it was a big hassle. | 我换了号码 那事太麻烦了 |
[11:37] | Anyway, look forward to hearing from you. | 总之 希望能得到你的回复 |
[11:40] | Um, give me a call back when you have a chance. | 有时间给我回个电话吧 |
[12:02] | Squad three, truck 94. | 第三分队 94号云梯车 |
[12:04] | Construction accident, 6248 South Francisco. | 施工事故 南弗朗斯科街6248号 |
[12:19] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:22] | I can’t hold him! | 我抓不住了 |
[12:24] | Hurry! Help me! | 快 救救我 |
[12:27] | He’s slipping! | 他要滑下去了 |
[12:28] | – I can’t hold out! – Help! | -我抓不住了 -救命 |
[12:30] | I’ll need your aerial on the other side of the church. | 你去教堂另一边架起云梯 |
[12:31] | Do the best you can, we’ll do the rest. | 尽量架好 剩下的交给我们 |
[12:32] | – Let’s gear up. – I can’t hold it! | -赶快准备好 -我抓不住了 |
[12:35] | Vargas, when they lock it down, | 瓦格斯 等他们封锁这里 |
[12:36] | have the rope bag at the ladder ready to go. | 在云梯上系好绳子 |
[12:38] | Got it. | 明白 |
[12:39] | Get that truck over there! Let’s go! | 把车开过来 我们上 |
[12:49] | I can’t, I can’t hold him! | 不行了 我抓不住了 |
[12:52] | Help! Please! | 救命 救救我们 |
[13:14] | Talk to me. | 和我说说情况 |
[13:16] | – He’s slip– – I’m loose! | -他要滑… -我要掉下去了 |
[13:18] | Try to stay still. | 尽量别动 |
[13:25] | Coming to you. You hold tight now. | 马上就来 你别放手 |
[13:27] | – I can’t–I can’t hold him! – Help! Please! | -我抓不住他了 -救命 救救我们 |
[13:35] | – All right, hang on me. – I-I can’t move. | -好了 拉住我 -我动不了 |
[13:37] | Can you reach out with your other arm? | 你能把另一只手伸出来吗 |
[13:38] | – I can’t move it, no. – It’s my fault. | -我动不了 -都怪我 |
[13:41] | All right, it’s all right. Just be calm, okay? | 没事的 冷静下来 好吗 |
[13:42] | We’re gonna get both of you down. | 我们会把你们都救下去的 |
[13:46] | This blue line’s for you. Gonna hook you up, take you down first. | 这根蓝绳索拴在你身上 先带你下去 |
[13:51] | Line secure! | 绳索接好了 |
[13:53] | Okay, you can let go of him, we’ve got it. | 你可以放开他了 让我们来 |
[13:57] | No need to push off. Small steps. | 不需要用力蹬 小步挪动 |
[14:00] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[14:01] | Keep it steady up there, Hadley. | 你抓紧绳子 哈德利 |
[14:05] | He told me not to walk along the top, and I didn’t listen. | 他叫我别在屋檐边走 我没听 |
[14:09] | – What’s your name? – It’s Ty. | -你叫什么名字 -泰 |
[14:11] | – All right, well, hold on, Ty. – No, don’t, don’t, don’t! | -坚持住 泰 -慢点 慢点 |
[14:13] | My leg! My leg! | 我的腿 我的腿 |
[14:14] | All the way to the pavement. You’ve got it. | 就快到地面了 你能行的 |
[14:18] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[14:25] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[14:27] | Hey, hang on! | 抓紧 |
[14:31] | Hadley, get that rope up here! | 哈德利 把那绳子拉回去 |
[14:34] | Doing great, doing great. | 做得很好 很好 |
[14:40] | All clear. Pick it up. | 安全 收回绳索 |
[14:42] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[14:49] | Ty, reach up. In my right leg pocket, there’s a knife. | 泰 把我裤子右边裤袋里的刀拿出来 |
[14:54] | – I can’t. – Ty. | -我做不到 -泰 |
[14:56] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:57] | You have to. Gotta lose that extra weight. | 你必须做到 要减轻负重 |
[15:05] | Cut the line. Watch out below! | 把绳子割断 下面的人小心 |
[15:18] | Ty, grab the line. Clamp it to your harness. | 泰 抓住绳子 拴到安全扣上 |
[15:26] | I got it, I got it, I got it. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[15:36] | Okay, Hadley. | 好的 哈德利 |
[15:38] | Ty, just slow now the rest of the way, all right? | 泰 慢慢往下滑 明白吗 |
[15:58] | I got ya, I got ya. | 扶住你了 |
[16:24] | Hey, lieutenant, just so you know, | 副队 我想让你知道 |
[16:27] | I’ve completed all the descent rescue training. | 我已经完成了所有缓降营救训练 |
[16:29] | When I think you’re ready, you’ll be the first to know. | 我认为你能胜任时 会立马通知你的 |
[16:32] | Right, I just didn’t want you to waste… | 好吧 我只是不想让你浪费 |
[16:34] | all your resources. | 你手头的人才 |
[16:36] | Let it go. | 看开点 |
[16:38] | I’ve got other things to worry about besides your career track. | 我要烦心的不光是你的事业前途 |
[17:01] | Hey, Anna, it’s Kelly again. | 你好 安娜 还是我 |
[17:03] | Listen, I really need you to call me back. | 听着 我真心希望你能回我电话 |
[17:05] | If I don’t answer, you can just leave me a message. | 如果无人接听 请留言给我 |
[17:08] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会回复你的 |
[17:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:38] | Red carpet treatment. I like it. | 真是贵宾待遇啊 我喜欢 |
[17:42] | My dad wants to know when he can put his snow blower | 我爸想知道什么时候能把除雪机 |
[17:44] | – back in the garage. – Oh, yeah? | -放回车库里 -是吗 |
[17:48] | We’ll be running through that water | 我们十二月份就能 |
[17:49] | faster than a blizzard in December. | 把这些饮料飞速处理掉 |
[17:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:52] | Just don’t put too much pressure on this idea, please? | 别给自己施加太多压力 好吗 |
[17:55] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会好起来的 |
[17:56] | We’re getting a house, Cindy. | 我们得买房子 辛迪 |
[17:57] | The kids need their own space. | 孩子们得有自己的空间 |
[17:59] | We need our own space, hmm? | 我们也一样 对吧 |
[18:02] | Tell your dad to sell that metal lathe. | 让你爸卖了那车床 |
[18:04] | There’ll be plenty of room in there. | 会腾出很大一块空间 |
[18:05] | Don’t even mention the lathe. | 千万别提那车床 |
[18:07] | Eh, your mom uses it as a drying rack. | 你妈把那玩意当做晾衣架 |
[18:10] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[18:12] | – Anyone home? – No–oh! | -有人在家吗 -没有 |
[18:14] | Get over here. | 到这来 |
[18:45] | No cracked ribs, | 肋骨没有骨折 |
[18:46] | you’re next in line for the CT scan. | 马上轮到你去做CT扫描 |
[18:48] | Will you sit up for me? | 你能坐起来吗 |
[18:56] | I need you to take some deep breaths, okay? | 我需要你深吸几口气 好吗 |
[19:02] | Again. | 再来 |
[19:14] | It sounds clear. That’s good. | 听起来很清晰 很好 |
[19:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[19:19] | Casey, how are you? | 凯西 你怎么样 |
[19:24] | No faces for these guys? | 没看清那伙人的长相吗 |
[19:26] | Markings? Anything distinguishable? | 有什么特殊的标记吗 |
[19:31] | One of them had a tattoo. | 其中一个有纹身 |
[19:34] | Forearm. | 在前臂上 |
[19:36] | Left? Right? | 左手还是右手 |
[19:38] | Left. | 左手 |
[19:40] | – Oh, god, maybe right. -Think. | -也许是右手 -好好想想 |
[19:43] | I am thinking! | 我在想 |
[19:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | All right, rest for a few. | 好吧 休息一会儿吧 |
[19:59] | Matt. Matt! | 马特 马特 |
[20:02] | Believe me, I know what you’re going through, | 相信我 我知道你承受那些 |
[20:04] | and I know what you’re thinking. | 也知道你此刻在想什么 |
[20:06] | But we are gonna figure out how to do this the right way. | 但是我们得找出一个正确的处理方法 |
[20:11] | Do you hear me? | 你听清了吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:28] | Okay, talk to me. What are you gonna do? | 跟我说说 你打算怎么做 |
[20:31] | For starters, we gotta identify | 首先 我们至少要找出 |
[20:32] | at least one of the attackers. | 其中一个打手 |
[20:33] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[20:35] | It was that detective yanking those kids’ strings. | 很明显是那个警察唆使的 |
[20:37] | I’m sure it was. | 我也知道 |
[20:39] | But if I can’t connect the hitters to Voight, | 但是博伊特比任何人都清楚 |
[20:41] | and Voight knows this better than anyone, | 如果我无法将打手与他联系起来 |
[20:42] | we don’t have a thing. | 那我们就没有证据 |
[20:46] | What can we do now, chief? | 我们现在能做什么 队长 |
[20:47] | Well, I’ll tell you what I’d do. | 如果是我 |
[20:49] | Grab a halligan and ring that son of a bitch’s doorbell. | 我会抓起铁铤然后去按那个畜生家的门铃 |
[20:52] | You guys, you keep your eyes forward, and you stay out of it. | 你们都要往前看 不准插手这事 |
[20:58] | Support your lieutenant. | 支持你们的副队 |
[21:00] | Have his back, that’s it. | 做他的后盾 足矣 |
[21:02] | Think the chief’s right. | 队长说得没错 |
[21:05] | I am not gonna sit back and take it. | 我不会忍气吞声的 |
[21:08] | I’m not saying that you should. | 我没说你该那样 |
[21:10] | But you make one wrong decision, | 可你一旦做错了决定 |
[21:12] | and suddenly you’re the bad guy, | 就会变成众矢之 |
[21:13] | and that’s exactly what he wants. | 而这正是他想要的 |
[21:21] | Promise me you’ll be careful. | 答应我你会小心的 |
[21:23] | Promise. | 跟我发誓 |
[21:26] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[21:43] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[21:45] | How long’s the wait? | 这得等多久啊 |
[21:47] | Did I screw up that ‘do of yours? | 我搅乱你计划了吗 |
[21:49] | No more than you usually do. | 你一向如此 |
[21:52] | Oh, now you’re just begging for a long wait. | 自讨苦吃 你现在得等更久了 |
[21:55] | Can I see you for a minute? | 咱俩能单独谈谈吗 |
[21:59] | Be right back, DJ. | 我马上回来 DJ |
[22:05] | I got me a problem with a cop. | 我和一个警察有点矛盾 |
[22:08] | White cop. | 白人警察 |
[22:09] | Not the first time I’ve heard that complaint around here. | 这种抱怨我可听了不止一次了 |
[22:12] | He’s a dirty cop, Terrance. | 他是个黑警 特伦斯 |
[22:14] | I need me someone who’ll wear a wire. | 我需要个线人 |
[22:19] | Dirty white cop. | 白人黑警 |
[22:24] | I’m into it. | 交给我了 |
[22:34] | I about died when your name came up on my phone. | 看到你给我打电话的时候我都快死了 |
[22:37] | Yeah? Well, I’m glad you didn’t. | 真的吗 真庆幸你没有死 |
[22:39] | Are you still fighting fires? | 你还在救火吗 |
[22:41] | Yeah, most of the time. | 大部分时间都是 |
[22:43] | We were good together. | 咱俩当时多幸福 |
[22:45] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[22:48] | Yeah, sure. | 对 当然 |
[22:49] | We had our moments. | 我们在一起的那会儿 |
[22:51] | For a while. | 确实有些难忘的时光 |
[22:54] | The coat room at the Drake. | 在德瑞克衣帽间的那次 |
[22:57] | Definitely a moment. | 终生难忘 |
[23:02] | I have a favor to ask you, Anna. | 安娜 我有事相求 |
[23:06] | I knew there was gonna be a catch. | 我就知道会有猫腻 |
[23:10] | I’m staying at the Peninsula. | 我住在半岛酒店 |
[23:12] | Conference B.S. for the next three days. | 未来三天要参加生物化学研讨会 |
[23:16] | Pick a night, | 选一个晚上 |
[23:17] | and ask me for your favor then. | 到那时再让我帮你 |
[23:26] | What’s up, herrmann? | 怎么了 赫尔曼 |
[23:28] | – Nada. – Yeah? | -没什么 -是吗 |
[23:30] | You look like your dog just died. | 你那表情像是自己家的狗死了一样 |
[23:32] | That’s just insensitive. | 你还真是感觉迟钝啊 |
[23:34] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[23:36] | It’s just when I…Hey, lieutenant. | 只是当我…早 副队 |
[23:41] | You should take a few more days, Casey. | 你应该在家多休息几天 凯西 |
[23:43] | Well within your rights. | 这可是你的权力啊 |
[23:44] | Eh, I’d just be staring at the ceiling. | 那样我就只能盯着天花板发呆 |
[23:47] | I’m going to look at mug shots. | 我打算看看脸部照片 |
[23:48] | Speaking of, where do you wanna do this? | 正想说 你打算去哪儿看 |
[23:52] | The guys who assaulted you have a record, guaranteed. | 我敢肯定那两个打手有前科 |
[23:55] | Means they’ve been processed, and we have those tats on file. | 意味着他们的信息都录入在案 包括纹身 |
[23:58] | See if you can recall one of those. | 看看能不能认出哪个 |
[24:01] | Oh, sorry to interrupt. I’m just grabbing my stuff. | 不好意思 我来拿个东西 |
[24:06] | Hey, any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[24:07] | We’ll get there. | 会有的 |
[24:09] | Unless you got a magic wand on you. | 除非你有魔杖能帮我们 |
[24:15] | I gotta…I gotta take it. | 我得接这个电话 |
[24:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:21] | I, um, I’m just holding to our agreement. | 我只是在遵守之前说好的约定 |
[24:24] | I’m checking in with you. | 问问你的情况 |
[24:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:28] | Just looking at photographs of tattoos. | 正在看纹身图 |
[24:32] | – You never know. – That’s right. | -也许可以找到呢 -没错 |
[24:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:41] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:48] | Do this the right way, | 用正确的方式来解决 |
[24:50] | or I may have to come down there. | 不然我就要亲自过去强迫你了 |
[24:55] | So maybe the right way isn’t so right. | 也许正确的方法也没那么正确 |
[24:58] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[25:02] | Ambulance 61, head injury, northwest corner of Hyde Park. | 61号救护车 头部受伤 海德公园西北角 |
[25:06] | – Gotta go. – Go get ’em. | -我得走了 -加油 |
[25:10] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[25:11] | What the hell difference does it make? | 知道名字有什么用 |
[25:13] | His name’s Vince. Fix him! | 他叫文斯 救救他 |
[25:15] | Vince, can you hear me? | 文斯 能听到我说话吗 |
[25:17] | All right, if you can hear me, don’t move, blink twice. | 如果能听到 不用动 眨两下眼就好 |
[25:19] | – C-collar. – Yeah. | -护颈圈 -好的 |
[25:22] | How long are you gonna leave him lying there? | 你们还要让他在这里躺多久 |
[25:24] | Get him in the damn ambulance already! | 赶快把他抬进救护车里 |
[25:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[25:27] | We rode it off down this ramp, | 我们从这个斜坡下来 |
[25:28] | we flipped. He hit first. | 摔倒了 他先摔到地上 |
[25:36] | You’re on something, huh? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[25:38] | – What are you on? – You need to shut up. | -嗑了什么药 -你赶紧闭嘴 |
[25:40] | Fix him, not me. | 救他 少理我 |
[25:43] | – Come on. – All right. | -来吧 -好的 |
[25:47] | Here we go, on three. | 数到三 |
[25:48] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[25:55] | We’ll see you at the hospital. Lakeshore. | 我们在湖滨医院见 |
[25:56] | – I’m going with him. – No, you’re not. | -我得陪着他 -不 你不能 |
[25:57] | This ain’t up to you, lady. | 这可由不得你 小妞 |
[26:01] | On behalf of the Paramedics Association of America, | 谨代表全美医护人员联合会 |
[26:03] | I offer my sincerest apologies for the forceful actions | 我为我今天过激行为 |
[26:06] | I exhibited here today. | 深表歉意 |
[26:30] | My god. I missed that. | 天啊 我好怀念 |
[26:36] | I need a favor, Anna. | 安娜 帮我个忙 |
[26:39] | Can we just order a little room service first? | 咱们能先叫下客房服务吗 |
[26:42] | You asked me to meet you here, and I did. | 你让我来这儿找你 我来了 |
[26:45] | Fine, go ahead. | 行 尽管说吧 |
[26:49] | You want a favor. | 你让我帮忙 |
[26:50] | Let’s hear it. | 什么忙 |
[26:53] | I need something… Okay? | 我需要点东西 |
[26:58] | Something strong. | 效力强的东西 |
[27:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:05] | That is my leftovers. Chicken mac and cheese. | 我昨晚的剩菜 鸡肉芝士通心粉 |
[27:08] | No, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[27:09] | That smell, I can’t be held responsible. | 都怪你的菜太香了 |
[27:18] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿买的 |
[27:19] | Oh, screw you, Mills. I made it. | 去你的 米尔斯 我自己做的 |
[27:20] | Okay, well, name the ingredients. | 好吧 配料都有什么 |
[27:22] | I’m not gonna tell you that. | 我才不告诉你呢 |
[27:23] | It’s handed down from my grandmother–hey! | 食谱是我祖母传下来的 |
[27:26] | It’s a secret. | 祖传秘方 |
[27:27] | I will figure it out. | 我会尝出来 |
[27:28] | Many have tried, young Peter Mills. | 亲爱的彼得·米尔斯 很多人都试过 |
[27:30] | All have failed. | 不过都以失败告终 |
[27:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:33] | Let me get one more bite at least. | 至少让我再尝一口吧 |
[27:35] | Wa– you accepted the shipment? | 什么 你签收了? |
[27:39] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 那好吧 |
[27:40] | Just don’t open any of them. | 不过千万别拆封 |
[27:43] | I’ll deal with it when I get back. | 等我回去处理 |
[27:45] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[27:48] | In-laws are single-handedly cutting my life expectancy in half. | 我的亲家轻而易举地让我折了寿 |
[27:52] | What is going on with you? | 你到底出啥事了 |
[27:54] | Just hanging on for dear life. | 只是苟延残喘 |
[27:57] | Spill it. | 快说吧 |
[28:02] | I have cases of this damned energy water | 我在我亲家的车库里搁了一堆 |
[28:05] | sitting in my in-laws’ garage, | 该死的功能饮料 |
[28:07] | And I’m never gonna be able to off-load. | 多得我永远也没法脱手 |
[28:09] | I’m in for a grand already, | 我已经花了一千大洋了 |
[28:12] | and they just keep coming. | 他们还不停地送货 |
[28:13] | They call it multi-level marketing, | 他们管这个叫多级市场营销 |
[28:16] | but it’s a pyramid scheme. | 可事实上就是传销 |
[28:19] | And I don’t know what I’m gonna tell Cindy. | 我都不知道该怎么跟辛迪说 |
[28:21] | So return it. | 那就退货 |
[28:23] | It’s non-refundable. | 那些是不予退款的 |
[28:26] | Non-refundable is a word made up by lawyers. | 不予退款只不过是律师们编出来的词 |
[28:30] | I signed a contract. | 我签过合同了 |
[28:32] | Give me the number. | 把号码给我 |
[28:41] | That is absurd. | 这也太扯了吧 |
[28:44] | Well, then, fine. | 那么 好吧 |
[28:45] | I guess you’ll know where to find me. | 我猜你知道到哪儿找我 |
[28:47] | On the job! | 在我工作的地方 |
[28:50] | What was all that about? | 出什么事了 |
[28:51] | That frat kid, he filed a complaint with the city. | 那个小毛孩向政府投诉我 |
[28:55] | Oh, the kid’s just embarrassed. | 那小子只是觉得丢脸了 |
[28:56] | No way he’ll ever follow through on that. | 绝对弄不出真章的 |
[28:58] | Well, he just did, Shay. | 他已经投诉了 夏伊 |
[28:59] | Well, that’s ridiculous, and screw them. | 这太可笑了 别管他们了 |
[29:02] | You know I would have done the same thing. | 我要是你也会那么做的 |
[29:03] | Well, you didn’t. I did. | 可你没有 我却这么干了 |
[29:05] | And that makes two, for everyone keeping score. | 我现在已经捅了两次篓子了 |
[29:11] | County said that they could suspend me this time. | 上头说这回能让我停职 |
[29:17] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[29:18] | Altered mental status, West Madison Street. | 麦迪逊西街 意识状态改变 |
[29:21] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[29:23] | I rerouted that call to 34. | 我把急救转到34号那儿了 |
[29:24] | Dawson, I need to see you. | 道森 我找你有点事 |
[29:27] | Come on. | 过来 |
[29:33] | Reckless infliction of emotional distress? | 精神障碍造成的鲁莽行为? |
[29:35] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[29:36] | You have a bit of a track record lately, wouldn’t you say? | 你可是有前科的 你说呢 |
[29:38] | Apples and oranges. | 这是两码事 |
[29:39] | Except both involve me saving a life, | 除了两起案子都是关乎生死 |
[29:41] | which I did. | 而我救活了他们 |
[29:43] | Both involve violations in a very short time span. | 在短时间内两起案子都违反了规定 |
[29:45] | – That– – But– | -那个 -但是 |
[29:47] | This isn’t enough to warrant suspension, chief. No way. | 不能凭这个就停职 长官 不可能 |
[29:50] | Well, be ready for the possibility. | 做好心理准备吧 |
[29:52] | And be absolutely certain that your memory of the event | 一定要确保你对事件经过的记忆 |
[29:54] | is accurate to the best of your knowledge. | 尽可能准确 |
[29:55] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[29:56] | That I kicked the belligerent jackass with one foot or two? | 我到底是用几条腿踢那个好斗的混蛋吗 |
[29:59] | Is there a date set for this hearing? | 听证会的日子定下来了吗 |
[30:02] | Not at the moment. | 目前还没有 |
[30:03] | There won’t be one, chief. | 不会举行听证会的 长官 |
[30:05] | This will be a written warning just like the other. | 这次也会和以前一样只给书面警告 |
[30:08] | One call. | 一通电话摆平 |
[30:11] | Well, whatever you need to do. | 尽力而为 |
[30:12] | You take care of this. | 处理好这件事 |
[30:22] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[30:32] | I have someone. | 找到人了 |
[30:34] | I know a guy who lives in Voight’s neighborhood | 我有个朋友和博伊特住同一个街区 |
[30:36] | who knows a kid who’s willing to wear a wire. | 他认识一个孩子 愿意装窃听器 |
[30:38] | We’re gonna meet him at the end of the shift. | 下班后我们去见他 |
[31:17] | Evening, ma’am. | 晚上好 女士 |
[31:20] | Got you rolling through a stop back there. | 刚才你在停车处没有彻底停下 |
[31:25] | What stop? | 什么停车处 |
[31:27] | I can let it go with a warning this time. | 这次我可以警告一下就放你走 |
[31:30] | Just do me a favor. | 可是要请你帮个忙 |
[31:33] | Talk some sense into your man. | 好好劝劝你男人 |
[31:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:39] | I’d really hate to see things get uglier than they already are. | 我不想让事情变得一发不可收拾 |
[31:46] | Thank you, Hallie. | 谢谢你 海莉 |
[31:48] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[32:03] | So what suprises us here? | 有什么消息吗 |
[32:05] | If the kid’s willing to go on tape, | 如果那孩子愿意动手 |
[32:07] | we’ll set up a sting. | 我们就会设好圈套 |
[32:09] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[32:12] | What’s wrong? Everything all right? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 |
[32:16] | I-I get it. | 我明白了 |
[32:17] | Just why didn’t you call me last night when it happened? | 昨晚出事时你怎么没给我打电话 |
[32:23] | Manager. | 经理 |
[32:26] | Man-a-ger. | 经…理 |
[32:30] | Speak…to…manager. | 我要和经理说 |
[32:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:43] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 快点 咱们走吧 |
[32:51] | Where do you– where do you wanna go? | 你想…你想去哪里 |
[32:58] | Someplace loud? | 吵闹一点的地方 |
[32:59] | Go to Jenson’s? They have good music. | 去詹森俱乐部吗 那里的音乐不错 |
[33:03] | Wanna go someplace quiet, get coffee? | 还是要去安静点的地方 喝喝咖啡 |
[33:07] | Library maybe? | 要不去图书馆 |
[33:10] | Want to peruse a novel or flip through some microfilm? | 去细读本小说或者看看微缩胶片 |
[33:15] | Do they even make microfilm anymore? | 现在还有微缩胶片吗 |
[33:19] | I think I already have a plan. | 我已经有计划了 |
[33:23] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 什么计划 |
[33:26] | I’m gonna cook. | 我要去做菜 |
[33:30] | Well, the terms of the note are misrepresented. | 注意事项的条款是失实的 |
[33:33] | Why, yes, I am an attorney. Are you? | 对 我是律师 你是吗 |
[33:36] | Oh, you’re in marketing. Perfect. | 你是干营销的啊 很好 |
[33:39] | So you should know that the basic premise | 你应该知道根据在1985年 |
[33:40] | of a pyramid scheme was found to be illegal | 兰德斯诉霍克罗夫特一案中 |
[33:42] | in accordance with the case of Landers versus Holcroft 1985. | 传销的基本前提被判违法吧 |
[33:46] | And so if you are illegally refusing | 因此 如果你非法拒绝我的客户 |
[33:49] | my client’s rights on page one, | 行使第1页上所写的权利 |
[33:51] | trust me, it’s not getting any better | 相信我 第10 11 12页上 |
[33:53] | on pages 10, 11, or 12, guaranteed. | 所写的也不会对你有利 我保证 |
[33:56] | I do this for a living, sir. | 我就是干这行的 先生 |
[33:58] | All it’s gonna cost me are the filing fees. | 我损失的只是申请费 |
[34:01] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[34:02] | Small claims, Better Business Bureau. | 小额索赔 商业改进局 |
[34:05] | I can turn this into a real, three-ring circus, | 我可以轻而易举地 |
[34:08] | and not lose a minute of sleep. | 把这件事搞得人尽皆知 |
[34:10] | I am gonna drain your pockets of 10 grand so fast, | 我能迅速抽空你们的资金 |
[34:12] | all the fake energy water in the world won’t rehydrate them. | 即使卖完全世界的冒牌功能饮料都弥补不了 |
[34:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:21] | Overnight it, please. | 请明天就退 |
[34:27] | They wanna know where to send the refund. | 他们问怎么退款 |
[34:33] | Non-refundable. | 不予退款 |
[34:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:43] | – You seen Vargas? – Yeah, he’s heading in. | -看到瓦格斯没 -他刚进去 |
[34:45] | Oh, hey, you got a phone call a few minutes ago, by the way. | 对了 刚有人打电话找你 |
[34:47] | Some woman. Name was Anna? | 女的 好像叫安娜 |
[34:49] | Oh, okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:51] | Hey, Vargas, grab your rappelling gear. | 瓦格斯 带上你的绳索 |
[34:53] | What? Shift’s ending. | 什么 都下班了 |
[34:55] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[35:04] | This is Darell. | 这是达雷尔 |
[35:05] | This is Detective Dawson. | 这位是道森警探 |
[35:07] | What have you got for us, kid? | 你有什么消息 孩子 |
[35:09] | Voight bad, man. | 博伊特很坏 伙计 |
[35:10] | Whole west side up and down know to step back. | 整个西区都知道别惹他 |
[35:13] | – You done favors for him? – Yeah. | -你为他做过事 -是的 |
[35:15] | Hell, enough to get tight. | 足够制裁他的 |
[35:17] | Yeah? What’s he told you? | 真的 他跟你说过什么 |
[35:20] | Mess with the lady, expect a payday. | 骚扰姑娘 就给发钱 |
[35:23] | But go after you? | 可针对你们 |
[35:25] | He said he’d take care of all of us. | 他说他会照看我们所有人 |
[35:27] | “Anything you need,” He said, | 他说”只要你们需要” |
[35:29] | “get out of jail, free passes for me and some others.” | “出狱 给我和其他人免费通行证” |
[35:33] | So you’ll wear a wire? | 你会去装窃听器吗 |
[35:34] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[35:37] | When did Voight reach out last? | 博伊特最近一次找你是什么时候 |
[35:40] | Two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[35:42] | Two weeks? | 两周前 |
[35:46] | Maybe a week. | 也许是一周前 |
[35:49] | Which is it? | 到底什么时候 |
[35:52] | A week then. | 一周前 |
[35:54] | Whatever you want it to be you tell me. | 你想什么时候 我就说什么时候 |
[35:56] | This guy’s full of it. | 这人满嘴扯谎 |
[35:57] | Look, I get paid, | 你付钱 |
[35:59] | I get you what you want. | 我给你消息 |
[36:01] | Everybody makes out. Problems go away. | 人人都满意 问题就解决了 |
[36:04] | It’s Capitalism, man. | 这就是资本主义 |
[36:05] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚蛋 |
[36:07] | It ain’t gotta be like that. | 没必要这样 |
[36:08] | I said get the hell out. | 我说 滚蛋 |
[36:14] | I thought he was legit. | 我以为他是正直的 |
[36:18] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[36:23] | Sorry for the wait, Peter Mills. | 让你久等 彼得·米尔斯 |
[36:25] | – Bon appetit. – Thank you. | -祝你好胃口 -谢谢 |
[36:31] | – So good. – Good luck. | -真香啊 -好运 |
[36:41] | Chicken– rotisserie. | 鸡肉 烤制的 |
[36:43] | Bacon, red peppers, | 培根 红辣椒 |
[36:45] | sweet onions, a tablespoon of butter. | 甜洋葱 一勺黄油 |
[36:49] | Uh, oil, olive oil. | 油 橄榄油 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:57] | – Gruyere cheese? – Yeah. | -格鲁耶尔干酪 -没错 |
[36:59] | – Yeah? – And Parmesan. | -对么 -还有帕尔马干酪 |
[37:00] | No, please don’t spot me. | 别 别给我提醒 |
[37:02] | – I can get it. – I gotta spot you | -我能猜得到 -我必须提醒你 |
[37:03] | ’cause you’re not gonna get it. | 因为你永远不可能猜中 |
[37:04] | What won’t I get? What am I missing? | 为什么 我漏掉了什么 |
[37:06] | The thing that makes it a family secret. | 祖传秘方的关键调料 |
[37:09] | – Tell me what it is. – No. | -告诉我吧 -才不要 |
[37:10] | Look, I will tell my mom to put it on the menu tomorrow. | 我明天就让我妈妈把这道菜放到菜单上 |
[37:14] | We can call it “Grandma Dawson’s Mac and Cheese.” | 我们可以叫它”道森祖母的芝士通心粉” |
[37:16] | – Come on. – Another one bites the dust. | -快告诉我 -别白费力气了 |
[37:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | Nutmeg. | 肉豆蔻 |
[37:39] | Nobody ever gets that ever. | 没有人猜中过 |
[37:42] | – Yes, yes! – How did you do that? | -太棒了 -你是怎么猜到的 |
[37:44] | – You were lucky. – Nobody but me, baby. | -纯粹是靠运气 -除了我没人做得到 |
[37:46] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[37:47] | That’s just– that’s friggin’ luck. | 这只是…见鬼的运气好 |
[37:49] | That is talent. | 这叫做天赋 |
[37:50] | That is all that is. | 与生俱来的天赋 |
[37:53] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[37:56] | Mouch, what do you know? | 穆奇 有什么消息吗 |
[37:59] | Yeah, I’ve got bad news. | 我有一个坏消息 |
[38:01] | They’ve scheduled a hearing. | 他们要举行听证会 |
[38:03] | I tried like hell to fight it off, | 我尽力阻止过他们 |
[38:06] | But that’s the way it stands. | 但现在已成定局 |
[38:09] | I’ll call you later with more. | 详细的我稍后再告诉你 |
[38:17] | Mills, where do you keep the liquor? | 米尔斯 你们把酒放在哪里 |
[38:23] | – There he is. – And time! | -他爬上来了 -停止计时 |
[38:25] | 6’42”, ladies. | 女士们 6分42秒 |
[38:28] | He obliterated your old time. | 他刷新了你的最好成绩 |
[38:31] | Get up here. | 快上来 |
[38:33] | I’m not helping his ass up here. | 我才不要过去帮他 |
[38:36] | Now sit your ass down, Vargas. You earned it. | 瓦格斯 你可以坐下了 这是你应得的 |
[38:43] | Welcome to the squad. | 欢迎来到救援队 |
[38:47] | Before breakfast? | 这么早就喝酒 |
[38:49] | After shift. | 下班后的犒劳 |
[38:53] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[38:58] | Did you ever call Anna back? | 你给安娜回过电话么 |
[39:01] | Oh, now I remember. | 现在我记起来了 |
[39:03] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[39:04] | Yeah, she was a pharmaceutical rep or something like that. | 她是位医药代表什么的 |
[39:08] | Was she? | 是吗 |
[39:09] | We never talked. | 我们从来没谈过这些 |
[39:24] | I know I shouldn’t have called the firehouse. | 我知道我不该打去消防站 |
[39:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[39:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | Be careful with these. | 除非必要 |
[39:33] | – Take them only when necessary. – I will. | -别随意服用 -我知道 |
[39:37] | I’m in town two more days. | 我要在城里多呆两天 |
[39:40] | Cool. I’ll let you know. | 好的 我会给你电话的 |
[41:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:11] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[41:20] | I’m only gonna tell you one more time, Casey. | 我就再说这一遍 凯西 |
[41:25] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[41:41] | Go on and get out of here. | 走吧 离开这儿 |
[41:43] | Go home. | 回家去 |