时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Stabilizers! – She’s going! | -快拿稳定器 -要掉下去了 |
[00:06] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[00:07] | You said you were gonna get your arm looked at. | 你说过要去检查手臂的 |
[00:09] | Part of me doesn’t want to know. | 其实我不太敢去 |
[00:10] | There’s a surgery which can take pressure off the nerve. | 有种手术可以消除神经压力 |
[00:12] | How long would I be off work? | 需要休养多久 |
[00:14] | Six months to a year. | 半年到一年 |
[00:16] | How long you been dating this guy? | 你跟他约会多久了 |
[00:19] | He’s taken. | 他已经有主了 |
[00:20] | I got a scar on my back that reminds me | 我背上那道疤 时刻提醒着我 |
[00:21] | about the price of playing “Beat the clock”. | 尝试跟时间赛跑的代价 |
[00:24] | Field test this idiot. | 给这混蛋做个酒精检测 |
[00:25] | Look, Detective Voight–that was his son driving this car. | 听着 开车的是博伊特警探的儿子 |
[00:29] | He’s a dirty cop. | 这人作风不正 |
[00:30] | You filed a report that said my son was drunk that night. | 你在报告中称我儿子喝醉了 |
[00:33] | He was. | 那是实话 |
[00:34] | I can take this to the next level real easy. | 我轻轻松松就能要你好看 |
[00:37] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[00:38] | you are gonna retract that statement. | 你会撤销报告的 |
[00:40] | What you’re asking me to do– | 你的请求 |
[00:41] | I’m not asking! | 我不是请求 |
[00:45] | Why didn’t you call Alexa back? I liked her. | 你怎么不回艾丽莎电话 我喜欢她 |
[00:49] | You know the joke– | 你懂那个笑话 |
[00:50] | what does a lesbian bring on a second date? | 拉拉会带什么来第二次约会 |
[00:53] | A moving van. | 一车行李 |
[00:55] | You have major commitment issues. | 你有承诺恐惧症 |
[00:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:58] | Please put this out in front. | 麻烦你把这个放在门口 |
[01:00] | I’m gonna take this stuff to the kitchen. | 我把这些东西拿到厨房去 |
[01:01] | Great. I’m not carving this thing. | 好 但雕刻什么的我可不管 |
[01:04] | Some developing local news now… | 现在播报本地新闻 |
[01:06] | Yo, do we have any spices around here | 这里除了盐和胡椒 |
[01:08] | besides salt and pepper? | 还有别的佐料吗 |
[01:10] | What else do you need besides salt and pepper? | 有盐和胡椒还不够吗 |
[01:15] | This is for the trick-or-treaters. | 这些是留给来讨糖的小孩的 |
[01:17] | And heads up– | 提醒你们 |
[01:18] | Halloween is chief Boden’s favorite holiday. | 万圣节可是博登队长最喜欢的节日 |
[01:21] | Oh, I’m dead serious. | 我很认真的 |
[01:25] | We can see where you’re putting that. | 我看到你放在哪了 |
[01:26] | Hey, nobody touches the candy. | 听着 谁也不许碰这些糖果 |
[01:28] | We ran out last year. | 去年我们就不够用 |
[01:29] | I graciously donate my in-laws’ television, | 我慷慨地捐出了我岳父母的电视 |
[01:32] | and I cannot get a piece of candy? | 却连一颗糖果都分不到 |
[01:37] | I keep coriander, cumin, and bay leaves in the back cupboard. | 我把香菜 孜然和月桂叶放在后面的橱柜里 |
[01:39] | Um, I used up all the saffron last time I cooked. | 我上次做饭用光了藏红花 |
[01:46] | Engine 51, truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯 |
[01:48] | squad three, ambulance 61. | 救援第三分队 61号救护车 |
[01:50] | Warehouse fire, 6620 Oak Park. | 仓库火灾 橡树公园6620号 |
[02:06] | This is the old Triskin warehouse. | 这就是旧的人造皮仓库 |
[02:08] | Looks like the door’s been pried open. | 看来门已经被敲开了 |
[02:10] | Could be squatters inside. | 里面可能住有流浪汉 |
[02:11] | Smoke’s already coming out pretty quick. | 烟从里面很快地冒出来 |
[02:13] | We don’t have long on this one. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[02:14] | Engine 51, | 51号水罐车 |
[02:15] | give me a 2 1/2 in the front door | 用6.35厘米口径的水管镇住前门 |
[02:17] | to cover the search teams. | 保护搜救队 |
[02:17] | Truck 81, open up the back and vent the skylights. | 81号云梯车 开后门 在天窗开通气口 |
[02:19] | Kelly, give me that primary search. | 凯利 开始第一轮搜寻 |
[02:21] | You got it. | 好的 |
[02:22] | Cruz and Otis, | 克鲁兹和奥蒂斯 |
[02:23] | raise the aerial and take out the skylights. | 升云梯 在天窗开通气口 |
[02:26] | Herrmann and Mills, let’s open up the back and get in there. | 赫尔和米尔斯 我们去打开后门从那进去 |
[02:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:32] | Smoke’s bad. Get the doors down fast. | 烟很大 快把门打开 |
[02:35] | Strike. | 撞击 |
[02:41] | Good. | 好了 |
[02:43] | Done. | 打开了 |
[02:46] | Going left. | 到左边去 |
[02:46] | – Mind your step. – Call out. | -小心脚下 -大声喊出来 |
[02:49] | Fire department! Anyone in here? | 消防队 有人吗 |
[02:56] | That smoke’s turning ugly. | 烟越来越浓了 |
[02:58] | Fire department! Anyone in here? | 消防队 有人吗 |
[03:00] | There’s someone in the back! | 后面有人 |
[03:02] | Let’s go! | 快去 |
[03:03] | Hey, guys, over here. | 这边 |
[03:05] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[03:06] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[03:08] | Call out! | 大声喊出来 |
[03:10] | I got you. Come on. | 我扶住你 加油 |
[03:11] | Hang on to me. We’re gonna get you out. | 抓紧我 我们带你出去 |
[03:16] | We got him. | 交给我们吧 |
[03:17] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[03:24] | All companies, evacuate the building. | 所有队员 撤离建筑物 |
[03:26] | Come on, Mills, let’s go. | 快点 米尔斯 快走 |
[03:30] | It’s gonna flash. | 这楼快闪燃了 |
[03:33] | Herrmann and Mills still inside? | 赫尔曼和米尔斯还在里面吗 |
[03:35] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:35] | Repeat, evacuate immediately. | 重复 迅速撤离 |
[03:39] | Come on, now, guys. | 快点 弟兄们 |
[03:40] | We gotta get out of there. Let’s go. | 你们得离开那里 快点 |
[03:41] | Come on, man. | 加油 弟兄 |
[03:44] | Come on, Mills. | 快点 米尔斯 |
[03:47] | There’s a guy still inside. I saw him. | 还有一个人被困 我看到他了 |
[03:50] | Chief, give me one more minute to go back in there. | 队长 再给我一分钟时间回去 |
[03:52] | No, it’s over. No more minutes. | 营救结束了 不许回去 |
[03:53] | He could be alive. | 他可能还活着 |
[03:54] | Just give me one more minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[03:56] | I know I can get to him. I know it. | 我一定能救他出来 |
[03:57] | You’re not going anywhere. This building’s about to flash. | 你哪都不能去 这楼快要闪燃了 |
[03:59] | – Chief, I could– – Enough! | -队长 我可以 -够了 |
[04:04] | All officers, take count of your firefighters. | 所有副队长 清点队员人数 |
[04:06] | Nobody goes back in. | 不准再进大楼 |
[04:07] | All members out of the collapse zone. | 所有人远离倒塌区域 |
[04:09] | Everybody, back up. Back up. | 所有人后退 后退 |
[04:31] | Fire up the water cannons. | 打开高压水炮 |
[04:59] | Come on, let’s go. | 来啊 快来 |
[05:00] | Boys… | 孩子们 |
[05:01] | Hey, give her back the wand now. | 快把魔杖还给她 |
[05:03] | Hey, hey. Here you go. | 来 给你 |
[05:11] | I thought you were gonna be a superhero. | 我以为你会打扮成个超级英雄 |
[05:12] | I am. I’m superboy. | 是啊 我是超级小子 |
[05:14] | That’s the whole costume? | 这就是全套服饰? |
[05:17] | – That’s pretty half-assed. – Christopher! | -真逊 -克里斯托弗 |
[05:19] | What, he can’t put on a cape? | 怎么了 他不能披个披肩吗 |
[05:21] | He doesn’t have a– | 他没有 |
[05:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | I walked in on your dad again. | 我开厕所门时又碰到你爸 |
[05:26] | On the can. | 在解大号 |
[05:27] | The man refuses to lock the door. | 他老是不锁门 |
[05:29] | And you refuse to knock. | 你也老是不敲门 |
[05:35] | This came for you. | 给你的 |
[05:37] | Aw, crap. | 糟透了 |
[05:40] | Were you there, daddy? | 你在场吗 爸爸 |
[05:43] | Yep, and we kicked that fire’s butt. | 当然 我们把那火扑灭的 |
[05:46] | Love you, okay? | 我爱你 |
[05:47] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[05:55] | You can’t leave. I put a force-field around the door. | 你走不了的 我在门上施放了防护咒 |
[05:58] | If you had a cape on, I might believe that. | 如果你披个披风 我还可能会相信 |
[06:00] | – Come on, I’m late. – No. | -我要迟到了 -不要 |
[06:04] | Lukie, hey. | 卢基 听着 |
[06:09] | I told you, you don’t have to worry about me so much. | 我告诉过你 不用太为我担心 |
[06:11] | What if you get hurt again? | 那你再受伤怎么办 |
[06:14] | I’ll get better, just like last time. | 我会好起来的 就像上次一样 |
[06:17] | And like you did, when your bike went over. | 跟你骑车摔倒 又站起来继续骑一样 |
[06:21] | Us Herrmanns, we’re tough bastards. | 我们姓赫尔曼的都是铁血混蛋 |
[06:24] | You said “bastards.” | 你刚说了”混蛋” |
[06:26] | Don’t tell mom. | 别告诉妈妈 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:33] | Come on. Come on, buddy. | 好了 小子 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | I love you, buddy. | 我爱你 小子 |
[06:48] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[06:50] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[06:53] | Guess what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[06:55] | After school, | 放学以后 |
[06:56] | I’m gonna break out a bottomless bowl of treats. | 我会变出一个碗 里面有取之不尽的糖果 |
[06:59] | Gonna come back and get ’em? | 放学回来拿吧 |
[07:01] | – You’ll bring ’em back? – Yeah. | -你会带他们过来吧 -会的 |
[07:02] | Go on, then. Get out of here and come back. | 快去上学 放学以后回来吧 |
[07:06] | – You’re all look great. – Thank you! | -你们的装扮很棒 -谢谢 |
[07:08] | Lieutenant, can I ask you something? | 副队 我们问你几句话吗 |
[07:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:11] | In general, when the chief says, everybody out of a building now, | 通常当队长叫我们立刻离开大楼时 |
[07:13] | how much time do we really have? | 我们究竟有多少时间离开 |
[07:15] | A minute? 30 seconds? Or what? | 一分钟 三十秒 还是多少 |
[07:18] | Don’t beat yourself up, Mills. | 别自责了 米尔斯 |
[07:19] | See, the thing is, I was closest to the victim. | 问题是 我当时离那个遇难者最近 |
[07:22] | I-I could see him, you know? | 我能看到他 明白吗 |
[07:23] | when chief says “Now,” He means now. | 队长说”立刻” 就是立刻 |
[07:26] | Not 30 seconds, not any seconds. Got it? | 不是三十秒或其他多少秒 明白吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah, yeah, I figured. | 好的 我知道了 |
[07:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | Morning, lieutenant. | 早上好 副队 |
[07:48] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:49] | You get hurt the other night? | 你那天晚上伤着了吗 |
[07:52] | Mind not turning the locker room into a chat room? | 能别在更衣室聊天吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 行 |
[08:03] | Just take the damn piece of candy already. | 你就去拿块糖吧 |
[08:05] | She won’t notice. | 她发现不了的 |
[08:06] | I’m not climbing onto the counter. | 我才不要爬上那个柜子 |
[08:10] | Hey, did you guys hear that | 你们听说没 |
[08:12] | Casey’s gonna testify against Detective Voight’s son? | 凯西打算指证博伊特警探的儿子 |
[08:16] | Apparently, Dawson’s brother says it’s a risky move, | 显然 道森的哥哥说这很冒险 |
[08:18] | and Voight’s a dangerous son of a bitch. | 更何况博伊特就是个可怕的混蛋 |
[08:20] | I wouldn’t put my ass on the line like that. | 要是我才不会冒这个险 |
[08:25] | Uh, lieutenant, | 副队 |
[08:27] | you need any help with the Detective Voight situation, | 如果博伊特警探的案子需要帮忙的话 |
[08:30] | you let me know. | 告诉我一声 |
[08:31] | When I became a union rep, | 我刚当上工会代表的时候 |
[08:33] | they sent me a bunch of brochures. | 他们给我发了好多手册 |
[08:37] | I’m good. Thanks. | 我没事 多谢了 |
[08:39] | Just need to testify at the arraignment once it’s set. | 只需要在提审的时候去作个证就行了 |
[08:42] | Who sees this crap? | 谁看这篇垃圾报道了 |
[08:45] | Why is that crap? | 怎么就是垃圾了 |
[08:47] | I mean that’s what happened, isn’t that so? | 我的意思是事实不就是这样吗 |
[08:49] | Where is the headline about how we burst their house and save three guys? | 咱们冲进大楼救出三个人怎么不登上头版 |
[08:54] | Okay, everybody, listen up. | 各位 注意了 |
[08:56] | Today our very own Jose Vargas | 今天 我们的何塞·瓦格斯 |
[08:59] | transfers from truck to squad, | 将从云梯队调到救援队 |
[09:02] | and now is official a member of rescue Squad 3. | 正式成为救援第三分队的成员 |
[09:09] | Big time, Vargas. | 牛逼啊 瓦格斯 |
[09:10] | Make sure to bow next time you walk by. | 下次你过来的时候得鞠躬了 |
[09:15] | Best Luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:16] | Thanks, lieutenant. | 谢谢副队 |
[09:18] | Hey, Lieutenant Casey, I just saw your car out front. | 凯西副队 我刚才见你放外面的车子 |
[09:20] | Something happened to it. | 出了点状况 |
[09:27] | What the hell? | 这搞啥呢 |
[09:28] | This is why I can’t stand Halloween, man. | 这就是我受不了万圣节的原因 伙计 |
[09:30] | The punks, they go wild. | 那帮小流氓 疯得不得了 |
[09:32] | My gym bag got lifted. | 我的运动包没了 |
[09:34] | Right in front of the station. | 就在消防局门前 |
[09:35] | Call the cops. File a report. | 报警立案吧 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I should. | 没错 我该这么做 |
[09:42] | Truck 81, Squad 3. | 81号云梯车 第三分队 |
[09:43] | House fire, 220 South Kilbourn. | 南基尔本街220号 住宅火灾 |
[09:53] | Fire is out on arrival. Hold all incoming companies. | 到达时火已被扑灭 其他人员先待命 |
[09:57] | We’ll do a little overhaul. | 我们先彻底检查一下 |
[09:58] | – You okay, ma’am? – I’m fine. | -女士 你还好吧 -我没事 |
[10:02] | I must have dropped a cigarette or something. | 我肯定是掉了根烟或什么东西 |
[10:05] | I was cleaning out the garage. | 我正在清理车库 |
[10:07] | So stupid of me. | 我太笨了 |
[10:09] | Well, good job putting it out. | 你把火扑灭了 干得不错 |
[10:16] | We were here a few weeks ago. | 我们前几周来过这里 |
[10:17] | Fire in your car, parked out front. | 你车子停在外面着火了 |
[10:20] | The car is old. | 这车太旧了 |
[10:23] | Two fires in two weeks? | 两周着了两场火? |
[10:25] | Bad luck always comes in streaks. | 倒霉事总是一件接一件 |
[10:35] | I need to check inside, | 我得进去检查一下 |
[10:36] | make sure the fire didn’t get into the adjoining wall. | 确保火苗没有窜入相邻的墙壁中 |
[10:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:46] | No heat. That’s good. | 没发热 还好 |
[10:50] | Me and my late husband. | 我和我死去的丈夫 |
[10:53] | How long were you married? | 你们结婚了多久 |
[10:54] | 45 years, till he passed. | 45年 一直到他过世 |
[10:57] | Wow. What’s the secret? | 你婚姻的秘诀是什么 |
[11:00] | I never asked. | 我从不奢求 |
[11:01] | Just counted my blessings every day. | 知足常乐就好 |
[11:11] | She say what happened? | 她说出什么事了吗 |
[11:27] | – What the hell happened? – It went out. | -出什么事了 -不好使了 |
[11:30] | What? | 不会吧 |
[11:32] | It just needed a new cord. Nobody panic. | 换根新电线就好了 别激动 |
[11:34] | Go ahead. Try it. | 来吧 试一下 |
[11:36] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[11:37] | Halloween horror marathon, channel 11. | 看11频道 万圣节恐怖马拉松 |
[11:40] | We are back. | 我们回来了 |
[11:45] | My brother died because he was homeless and poor. | 我兄弟会死是因为他穷困潦倒 无家可归 |
[11:48] | If he had been a firefighter or a banker | 如果他是个消防员或者银行家 |
[11:52] | in a fancy apartment, | 住在高档公寓里 |
[11:53] | they would have found a way to save him. | 他们就会想方设法去救他 |
[11:56] | It was recorded on a cell phone. | 对话被手机录了下来 |
[11:58] | Chief, give me one more minute to go back in there. | 队长 再给我一分钟时间回去 |
[12:00] | No, it’s over. No more minutes. | 营救结束了 不许回去 |
[12:01] | He could be alive. | 他可能还活着 |
[12:02] | Just give me one more minute. I know I can get to him. | 再给我一分钟 我一定能救他出来 |
[12:05] | Not going anywhere. This building’s about to flash. | 你哪都不能去 这楼快要闪燃了 |
[12:07] | – Chief, I can get– – Enough. | -队长 我可以 -够了 |
[12:09] | Even his own men wanted to go back in, | 就连他的手下都想回去 |
[12:11] | and save my brother’s life, | 救我的兄弟 |
[12:13] | but the chief on the scene, Wallace Boden, said no. | 但当值队长华莱士·博登不同意 |
[12:18] | So the investigation continues… | 调查仍在继续… |
[12:34] | Hey, there’s another request for an interview | 又有一个博主希望 |
[12:37] | about the fire from some blogger. | 就火灾事件采访你 |
[12:39] | The answer’s the same. No comment. | 同样的回答 无可奉告 |
[12:42] | Got it. And Peter Mills wanted to see you. | 知道了 彼得·米尔斯想见你 |
[12:46] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[12:48] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[12:49] | Hey, Mills, what’s up? | 米尔斯 什么事 |
[12:52] | When I asked to go back in, | 我当时说要回去救人 |
[12:54] | I apologize if that was out of line. | 是太过火了 我为此道歉 |
[12:55] | Not another word. | 不用道歉 |
[12:56] | That is exactly the attitude I want from all my men. | 这种态度正是我想在你们身上看到的 |
[13:01] | Forget the news report. | 别在意新闻报道 |
[13:05] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[13:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[13:12] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[13:20] | Hey, we got our first trick-or-treater. | 第一位来要糖的人 |
[13:22] | Hey, guys. Happy Halloween. | 你们好 万圣节快乐 |
[13:23] | – Happy Halloween, lady. – Sweet shoes. | -万圣节快乐 美女 -鞋很漂亮 |
[13:26] | Thanks. You’re a runner too? | 多谢夸奖 你也跑长跑吗 |
[13:29] | I just did my first 10k a couple months ago. | 几个月前我才第一次跑完万米 |
[13:32] | Oh, wow, that’s– that’s my race too. | 我也在跑万米长跑 |
[13:35] | I’ve been training for the next one. | 我正为下一个万米做训练 |
[13:36] | I’m trying to get in under 48 minutes. | 争取跑到48分钟以内 |
[13:38] | That sounds like a good goal. | 这个目标不错 |
[13:40] | – How’d you do? – 45:20. | -你表现如何呢 -45分20秒 |
[13:44] | Wow, that’s great. | 真厉害 |
[13:48] | Casey’s in his quarters, I think. | 凯西应该在他办公室 |
[13:50] | Awesome. Thank you. I’ll see you guys. | 谢谢 回头见 |
[13:52] | – Yep. – bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[13:55] | 45:20? | 45分20秒 |
[13:57] | You know, somewhere around there. | 你懂的 差不多就行 |
[14:02] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[14:04] | Of course. Why do you look worried? | 当然 你紧张什么 |
[14:07] | I-I’m not worried. | 我没紧张 |
[14:09] | Just surprised. | 只是惊喜 |
[14:12] | Well, I was thinking about our new plan to start fresh, | 关于我们重新开始的打算 |
[14:16] | and I realized… | 我发现… |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | That there is something that | 有件事我们说了很久 |
[14:21] | we talked about doing and never did. | 却一直没有实施 |
[14:25] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[15:00] | Chief, this is Sondra Sherman. | 队长 这位是桑德拉·希尔曼 |
[15:01] | I’m an attorney with the city’s office. | 我是市政府的代表律师 |
[15:05] | How can we help you today? | 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[15:06] | I need to ask you some questions | 我需要问你一些 |
[15:08] | about the Triskin Warehouse fire. | 关于人造皮仓库火灾的问题 |
[15:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:12] | The city’s been contacted by | 马克·索恩是死者的兄弟 |
[15:15] | an attorney for Marc Thorne, the victim’s brother. | 他的律师与我们交涉 |
[15:18] | There are some concerns about | 他对这场火灾的 |
[15:20] | the way the fire was handled. | 处理方式有所质疑 |
[15:22] | My sympathies go out to Mr. Thorne, | 我对索恩先生深表遗憾 |
[15:24] | but if I hadn’t handled the fire the way that I did, | 但如果这场火灾不这样处理 |
[15:26] | not only would his brother be dead, | 死的就不仅仅是他的兄弟 |
[15:28] | but so would my men. | 我的手下也会送命 |
[15:29] | And how long was it after you called your men out | 距离你要求手下撤离到建筑物爆炸 |
[15:33] | that the structure exploded? | 相隔了多长时间 |
[15:34] | I don’t know exactly. | 具体时间不明 |
[15:37] | About a minute. | 大概一分钟 |
[15:39] | And did one of your men tell you | 你的手下有没有 |
[15:40] | there was someone still inside? | 告诉你里面还有人 |
[15:42] | Yes, he did, and he wanted to go back in and get him. | 有 他还想回去救人 |
[15:45] | I said no. Seconds later, there was a flashover. | 我阻止了 几秒之后出现闪燃 |
[15:50] | I wouldn’t ask you these questions | 队长 这些问题 |
[15:52] | unless I had to, chief. | 我是一定要问的 |
[15:54] | We don’t think you did anything wrong, | 我们不认为你有过错 |
[15:56] | but an M.E.’s report will be released soon, | 但是法医鉴定即将公布 |
[15:59] | and if it says his brother was alive up until the explosion, | 如果报告说他的兄弟爆炸之前还活着 |
[16:03] | Thorne will come after | 那么索恩就会找 |
[16:04] | you, the department, and the city of Chicago. | 你 消防局还有芝加哥市的麻烦 |
[16:08] | The city completely supports you. | 政府是百分百支持你的 |
[16:11] | – You shouldn’t feel bad. – I don’t. | -你不应该难过 -我不难过 |
[16:18] | If we’re done here, I have some work to do. | 如果问完了 我还有工作要做 |
[16:45] | Wait here, guys. | 伙计们 等在这 |
[16:47] | Hey, Bobby. Thanks for coming. | 鲍比 谢谢你能来 |
[16:49] | – Hi. How you doin’? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[16:50] | So what’s the deal here? | 这有什么问题 |
[16:52] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[17:01] | Mrs. Grady, how are you, ma’am? | 格雷迪夫人 你好吗 |
[17:03] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[17:04] | We just had a few questions about those fires that you had. | 我们只想针对那天的失火问你几个问题 |
[17:09] | They were accidents. | 那只是场意外 |
[17:11] | I don’t know any more than I’ve already told you. | 我知道的都已经告诉你们了 |
[17:15] | Okay, well, we just want to make sure | 好的 我们只是想确保 |
[17:15] | that there are no more incidents. | 类似事件不再发生 |
[17:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:27] | Someone set fire to her car two weeks ago. | 两周前有人点着了她的车 |
[17:29] | This morning, her garage burns, she says… | 今天早上她的车库起火了 她却说 |
[17:31] | She said they were just accidents. | 她说这只是个意外 |
[17:33] | But they weren’t. | 这不是意外 |
[17:34] | Why do you think somebody would come after her? | 你为什么会觉得有人对她不利 |
[17:36] | I mean, she lives alone. | 她独居 |
[17:37] | She keeps to herself. | 不与他人来往 |
[17:42] | Pick a reason. | 你挑一个 |
[17:48] | I have a suggestion. | 我有个建议 |
[17:51] | If you do a sit-down with Marc Thorne, | 你要是能跟马克·索恩来个促膝长谈 |
[17:54] | that could help minimize the damage. | 影响就会降到最低 |
[17:56] | – A sit-down? – Yeah. | -促膝长谈 -没错 |
[17:58] | A “beer in the Rose Garden” kind of thing. | 在”玫瑰花园”一起喝罐啤酒之类的 |
[18:00] | You, Thorne, attorneys for both sides. | 你和索恩 以及双方律师 |
[18:04] | Whose idea was this? | 这是谁的主意 |
[18:05] | Sit-down was his. Beer was mine. | 促膝长谈是他的 喝酒是我的 |
[18:09] | Sometimes a simple conversation can avert a major lawsuit. | 一段简单的交流有时能省去诉讼的麻烦 |
[18:13] | Maybe all he wants is an apology. | 他想要的也许只是一声道歉 |
[18:15] | I doubt that. | 我不这么认为 |
[18:17] | Chief, I don’t think you understand. | 队长 你好像没听懂 |
[18:19] | If we can’t make this go away | 如果我们不能在医检报告出来前 |
[18:20] | before the M.E.’s report comes back. | 摆平这件事的话 |
[18:22] | Your job and your livelihood are at risk. | 你的饭碗有可能会不保 |
[18:24] | I am not going to apologize. I did nothing wrong. | 我不会去道歉的 我没做错 |
[18:26] | Neither did any of my men. | 我的手下也没错 |
[18:27] | Look, the city completely supports you. | 政府是百分百支持你的 |
[18:28] | You keep saying that, and in the same breath, | 你一直这么说 但是下一句 |
[18:30] | you tell me my job’s on the line. | 你就说我可能会饭碗不保 |
[18:38] | I really do have work to do. | 我真的还有工作要忙 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna go do it. | 我现在就去 |
[18:52] | I have a favor to ask you. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[18:55] | Can I borrow your house key? | 你家的钥匙能借给我吗 |
[18:57] | I just want to set a little something up | 我只是想在凯利的房间里 |
[18:59] | for Kelly in his room. | 布置些东西 |
[19:01] | Champagne, candles. | 香槟 蜡烛之类的 |
[19:02] | I think my dad showing up at your apartment | 可能我爸爸在你家门口兴师问罪 |
[19:04] | maybe pushed him away. | 是他躲着我的原因 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I don’t think it’s your dad showing up so much | 比起你已经订婚的消息来说 |
[19:08] | that’s the problem as much as him announcing that you’re engaged. | 你爸的兴师问罪根本不算什么 |
[19:13] | I wasn’t hiding that. | 我没有故意隐瞒这件事 |
[19:15] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指在哪里 |
[19:17] | It’s being resized right now. | 送去改尺寸了 |
[19:19] | So, can I have the key or not? | 那你能不能把钥匙借给我 |
[19:21] | Not. At all. | 绝对不行 |
[19:26] | Ambulance 61. Hand laceration. | 61号救护车 手部割伤 |
[19:29] | 310 East Pearson. | 东皮尔森街310号 |
[19:45] | Oof! You got a nice bleed going there. | 你还在流着血呢 |
[19:48] | Yikes. What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[19:50] | I was chopping, and suddenly there were screams, | 我正在切菜 突然听到了尖叫声 |
[19:53] | so I took my eyes off the onion. | 我走神了 |
[19:54] | Next thing I know, my hand’s gushing blood. | 然后就是手被割出血了 |
[19:57] | Screams? | 什么尖叫声 |
[19:58] | A reaction to a two-tier baby carriage and matching car seat. | 看到两轮婴儿车和配套车座发出的尖叫 |
[20:02] | Wiggle your fingers for me. | 弯一下手指 |
[20:04] | Ah, it’s not bad but, yeah, you’re gonna need stitches. | 情况还好 但需要缝几针 |
[20:09] | The mom-to-be had a dizzy spell when she saw the blood. | 有位孕妇晕血了 |
[20:11] | Can one of you guys take a look at her? | 你们能不能看看她 |
[20:13] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:24] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[20:25] | What? | 什么 |
[20:41] | Hey, Clare. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[20:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:49] | Um, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[20:53] | this is Leslie Shay. | 这是莱斯利·夏伊 |
[20:55] | My old girlfriend. | 我的前女友 |
[21:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:08] | There are two patients. | 有两位病人 |
[21:09] | We’ll take this one with the hand lack, | 我们负责手伤的 |
[21:11] | so you can grab the other lady, if you don’t mind. | 由你们照顾另一位女士 |
[21:12] | Actually, I just put Clarice in the back of our rig, so… | 我刚把克莱丽斯推进咱俩的车 所以… |
[21:15] | And I said we would take him, so… | 我说好照顾他的 所以… |
[21:17] | It doesn’t matter to me. | 没关系的 |
[21:20] | Here you go. | 给你钥匙 |
[21:26] | All right, I’m just gonna check your vitals | 我先检查一下你的生命体征 |
[21:27] | and then have a listen | 然后再听一下 |
[21:29] | and make sure everything’s okay with the baby. | 以确认宝宝平安无事 |
[21:30] | I just haven’t felt a kick in a while, | 刚才有一会儿感觉不到胎动 |
[21:32] | and then the dizzy spell came on so suddenly. | 之后就突然一阵眩晕 |
[21:34] | I’m sure everything is fine, sweetie. | 我保证一切安好 宝贝 |
[21:40] | Blood pressure’s good. | 血压正常 |
[21:42] | All right, I’m just gonna lift your shirt off your belly | 我得把你的衣服掀开一点 |
[21:43] | and have a listen. | 听下胎音 |
[21:54] | Heart rate’s 140. It’s perfect. | 心率140 很好 |
[22:00] | Thank you. Thank you, Les. | 谢谢 谢谢你 莱斯莉 |
[22:04] | See? That baby’s already got a flair for the dramatic. | 你看 宝宝真有戏剧天分 |
[22:07] | The teen years are gonna be fun. | 十来岁的时候肯定会很有意思 |
[22:12] | You know what I still have of yours? | 你知道我还留着你的东西吗 |
[22:14] | Those old blues records that your mom gave you. | 你妈妈给你的那些蓝调唱片 |
[22:16] | Oh, yeah. Forgot about those. | 是吗 我都忘了 |
[22:18] | Yeah, I mean, you know, I can get ’em back to you | 我可以把唱片还给你 |
[22:22] | at any time. | 什么时候都行 |
[22:23] | Why don’t you, um, just give me a call | 有空就给我个电话 |
[22:25] | and we can figure it out. | 彼此约下时间 |
[22:40] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[22:41] | That’s Mills’ sister, Elise. | 米尔斯的妹妹 伊莉丝 |
[22:43] | Wow. When is the next family picnic? | 下一次家属烧烤日是啥时候啊 |
[22:48] | Hey, let me give you a hand with those. | 我来帮你搬吧 |
[22:50] | – I’m good, thanks. – You sure? | -没事 我可以 -你确定吗 |
[22:52] | If this food ends up on the floor | 这些食物要是没放到桌上 |
[22:53] | instead of the table, it could cause a riot. | 而是掉到地上了 会引发骚动的 |
[22:55] | You’re Severide, right? | 你叫西弗莱德 是吧 |
[22:57] | Kelly. | 叫我凯利 |
[22:58] | Peter called, said he was supposed to make lunch. | 彼得打电话给我说午饭本来是他做的 |
[23:00] | He got busy. | 但他很忙 |
[23:02] | He didn’t sound so great. | 听声音感觉他状态很不好 |
[23:04] | Is everything okay around here? | 这边没发生什么事情吧 |
[23:07] | It’s just another day on the job. | 跟平常一样 |
[23:09] | Your brother’s a good kid. | 你哥哥是个好小伙子 |
[23:10] | Yeah. He is. | 的确 |
[23:16] | I gotta get back to the restaurant. | 我得回餐馆了 |
[23:17] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[23:22] | Give me the ball, give me the ball. | 把球给我 |
[23:27] | My name is Marc Thorne. | 我叫马克·索恩 |
[23:29] | I’m here to talk to Chief Wallace Boden. | 我要和华莱士·博登队长谈谈 |
[23:32] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[23:43] | I’m very sorry for your loss, Mr. Thorne. | 节哀顺变 索恩先生 |
[23:51] | Chief Boden! | 博登队长 |
[23:55] | You knew my brother was in that warehouse. | 你明知道我兄弟在那间仓库里 |
[23:59] | Did you? | 那你知道吗 |
[24:01] | The guy was homeless, keeping warm in a warehouse. | 那家伙无家可归 只得去仓库取暖 |
[24:04] | You’re his brother. | 你可是他的兄弟 |
[24:05] | – Where have you been? – Herrmann, come on. | -你去哪儿了 -赫尔曼 别激动 |
[24:07] | No, sorry, I’m not gonna be quiet. | 抱歉 我不会再沉默了 |
[24:11] | ‘Cause a few weeks ago, I almost bought the farm, | 几周前 我为了救一个陌生人 |
[24:13] | trying to save a stranger. | 差点一命呜呼 |
[24:16] | It’s what we do, every day. | 这就是我们的工作 日复一日 |
[24:19] | It’s what we tried to do for your brother. | 我们极尽所能去救你兄弟 |
[24:22] | Chief Boden made the call he had to make. | 博登队长做了他该做的决定 |
[24:30] | Just be glad you never have to do that. | 你该庆幸不必做这种生死抉择 |
[24:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:49] | We heard you represented, Herrmann. | 听说你帮队长出头了 赫尔曼 |
[24:54] | So, I’m gonna throw out a name. | 我来说个名字 |
[24:57] | Clarice Carthage. | 克莱丽斯·卡泰吉 |
[25:00] | Wait, who? | 等下 那是谁 |
[25:01] | The bitchy ex-girlfriend. | 贱贱的前女友 |
[25:03] | She wasn’t a bitch, per se. | 她本质上不坏的 |
[25:05] | She was a little full of herself. | 但她确实有点太自负了 |
[25:07] | Well, she’s got a new status update. | 她现在有新身份了 |
[25:09] | She is now Clarice Schwartz, married to a dude, | 她现在姓舒瓦茨 嫁给了个男人 |
[25:12] | and seven months pregnant. | 怀胎七个月了 |
[25:14] | Oh! Did I not call that? | 我说什么来着 |
[25:17] | Did I not say she had one foot in, one foot out? | 我是不是说过她直弯皆可 |
[25:19] | You did not say that. | 你没说过 |
[25:20] | Well, not to you, maybe, | 可能没对你说过 |
[25:22] | but did I not call that? | 但确实被我说中了 是吧 |
[25:23] | He called that. | 他确实说中了 |
[25:29] | Look, he’s got candy. | 他那儿有糖 |
[25:30] | He’s got a bunch of candy. | 他有一大把糖果 |
[25:33] | Oh, look at you. That costume is terrifying. | 看看你们 这衣服真是太恐怖啦 |
[25:37] | You’re about to scare the neighbors to death. | 你们要把邻居们给吓死了 |
[25:39] | Want some treats? | 想要点糖果吗 |
[25:41] | Give me that. Whomp. | 来 给你 |
[25:43] | I saw your picture online. | 我在网上看到你的照片了 |
[25:44] | I read about what happened. | 我读了新闻 |
[25:47] | Keep your chin up. You did the right thing. | 别沮丧 你没做错 |
[25:50] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[25:52] | Halloween is about the kids. | 孩子们是万圣节的主角 |
[25:55] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢拜访 |
[25:57] | Come on, guys, let’s go. | 好了 宝贝们 我们走 |
[25:58] | Next. Get some more candy? | 下一站 再多拿点糖果怎么样 |
[26:00] | Should we get some more? | 要不要多拿点儿 |
[26:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:11] | Truck 81, ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[26:14] | Man down, 3500 block… | 一人昏迷 3500号街区… |
[26:15] | Vargas wants back on truck already, huh? | 瓦格斯想重回云梯队了吗 |
[26:42] | Coming through. | 借过借过 |
[26:44] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[26:44] | Everybody, make way. Coming through. | 大家请让开 借过 |
[26:47] | Anybody seen an injured person? | 谁看见伤者了吗 |
[26:51] | Is that our guy? | 他是我们要找的人吗 |
[26:52] | Okay, never mind. | 好吧 我啥也没说 |
[26:54] | Halloween sucks. | 万圣节真闹心 |
[26:56] | Looking for an injured person. | 我在找一位受伤的人 |
[26:58] | Thank god. He’s over here. | 谢天谢地 他在这儿 |
[27:00] | Okay, got a location on the victim. | 受伤者地点确定 |
[27:03] | “Witches’ Brew.” | “女巫酒馆” |
[27:05] | Copy that. Right behind you. | 收到 马上就到 |
[27:07] | – Watch out, guys. – Hold his head steady. | -大伙儿小心点 -扶稳头部 |
[27:09] | Guys, come on. | 大家请让开 |
[27:13] | I got it. | 我来 |
[27:14] | – Hold his head. – Yeah. | -扶稳头部 -好的 |
[27:15] | Did he take any drugs? | 他嗑药了么 |
[27:16] | No, just a couple beers. | 没 只喝了几杯啤酒 |
[27:17] | Then, all of a sudden, his eyes rolled in back of his head | 然后突然开始翻白眼 |
[27:19] | and he–he dropped and just started jerking around. | 然后他…他就倒地开始抽搐 |
[27:21] | Does he have a history of seizures? | 他有癫痫史吗 |
[27:22] | I don’t think so. This is only our second date. | 应该没有 这只是我们第二次约会 |
[27:24] | All right, ready. | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[27:27] | Turn him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[27:28] | – Hey, let me help out, fellas. – Stay back, sir. | -伙计们 让我帮忙 -先生 请退后 |
[27:30] | Yeah, how about giving me a c-4 tube and a lidocaine drip? | 给我个针管和麻醉剂怎么样 |
[27:34] | Let ’em do their job. | 让他们专心干活 |
[27:35] | All right, come on. Move it out. | 好了 把他抬上车去 |
[27:37] | Don’t tell ’em you’re homeless. | 别告诉他们你无家可归 |
[27:38] | They won’t help ya. | 他们不会管你的 |
[27:42] | Go, go. | 我们走 走 |
[27:48] | You got your head screwed on straight? | 你的脑袋被门挤了吗 |
[27:51] | These people, mouthing off at us. | 这些家伙 对我们指指点点 |
[27:53] | You rise above it. | 你要学会克服它 |
[27:56] | It won’t happen again. | 我不会再犯了 |
[27:58] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 让我们离开这鬼地方 |
[28:04] | Chief, I wanted to let you know | 队长 我想告诉你 |
[28:06] | the M.E.’s report came in. | 法医报告出来了 |
[28:10] | Jonathan Thorne died from injuries | 乔纳森·索恩的死 |
[28:11] | sustained during the explosion. | 是由爆炸带来的损伤所致 |
[28:13] | The department is putting together a committee now. | 消防局正在筹备调查委员会 |
[28:19] | This doesn’t change anything. | 这不会有丝毫的影响 |
[29:03] | Lieutenant Casey, there’s someone out front for you. | 凯西副队 有人找你 |
[29:14] | Detective Voight. | 博伊特警探 |
[29:16] | Got some good news for you, Casey. | 凯西 我有好消息给你 |
[29:19] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[29:22] | Well, I heard about what happened to your car. | 我听说了你车的事情 |
[29:25] | I don’t normally handle this kind of thing, | 一般我是不管这种小事的 |
[29:27] | but to be honest, | 但老实说 |
[29:30] | I felt like I owed you an apology | 我应该为那天的行为 |
[29:31] | after my behavior the other day. | 向你道歉 |
[29:34] | I was out of line. | 我逾矩了 |
[29:37] | So I put my guys on it, | 于是我让我的下属去调查 |
[29:38] | and we caught the little scumbag. | 然后抓到了那个小混蛋 |
[29:43] | And how’d you know it was him? | 你怎么知道是他干的 |
[29:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:50] | This yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[29:54] | There you go, he had it on him. | 给你 当时他背着这包 |
[30:00] | And make sure nothing’s missing, will you? | 看看丢没丢东西 |
[30:10] | This isn’t mine. | 这钱不是我的 |
[30:12] | Well, the kid must have stashed it in there. | 一定是那个孩子把它藏到包里了 |
[30:15] | You know, there’s a simple, honest solution | 有一个简单可行的方法 |
[30:17] | to all our problems. | 可以解决我们之间的所有瓜葛 |
[30:20] | One that keeps my son out of jail | 它既可以让我的儿子免于坐牢 |
[30:23] | and lets you and I get on with our lives. | 也可以让你我的生活恢复正轨 |
[30:26] | All you gotta do is change that report. | 你只需修改报告 |
[30:31] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[30:48] | Last year, we went before these. | 去年 糖果都派完了 |
[30:50] | This year, we barely finished one. | 今年才勉强派完一包 |
[30:53] | Not the best day. | 行情不好吧 |
[30:57] | What is it? | 你怎么了 |
[31:05] | Detective Voight showed up here, | 博伊特警探刚才来过 |
[31:07] | tried to bribe me with a wad of cash. | 他想用一捆钞票贿赂我 |
[31:10] | What? | 什么 |
[31:12] | Wha– we’ve gotta call my brother and tell him. | 我们得把这件事告诉我哥哥 |
[31:14] | I’m just gonna testify and let the courts handle it. | 我会出庭作证 让法院处理这件事 |
[31:18] | Well, what does Hallie say? | 海莉有什么意见 |
[31:21] | I didn’t tell her. | 我没告诉她 |
[31:23] | – Why not? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 |
[31:24] | I didn’t want to worry her, I guess. | 我不想让她担心 |
[31:29] | You should tell her. | 你应该告诉她的 |
[31:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:33] | Yeah, I probably should. | 我也许应该说的 |
[31:39] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[31:40] | Yeah, later. | 好的 一会儿 |
[31:49] | I mean, you should have seen Clarice’s apartment. | 你真该去看看克莱丽斯的公寓 |
[31:51] | It was like a museum. | 就跟博物馆一样 |
[31:53] | All this fancy breakable crap everywhere. | 到处是精美易碎的东西 |
[31:56] | The place she and I used to live, | 我们俩之前住的地方 |
[31:58] | there was peeling paint, dripping faucets. | 墙上掉漆 龙头漏水 |
[32:00] | It was– but it was great. | 真是…但感觉很棒 |
[32:02] | You wanted to hang out there all day long, you know? | 一整天待在那里都不觉得烦 |
[32:04] | – Will you pass me a lime? – Yeah. | -帮我拿片青柠过来好吗 -行 |
[32:06] | They had a floor-to-ceiling wine rack. | 她家还有一个从地板到天花板高的红酒架 |
[32:09] | I mean, she used to hate wine. | 她以前讨厌喝红酒的 |
[32:12] | She drank beer. I loved that about her. | 她以前喝啤酒 我喜欢她这点 |
[32:15] | I guess she drinks wine now. | 人家现在改喝红酒了 |
[32:17] | – How long did you two… – Three years. | -你们两个在一起多久 -三年 |
[32:20] | Yeah, I mean, it wasn’t, like, you know… | 当时我们之间并不是那种 |
[32:22] | a casual thing. | 随便的关系 |
[32:23] | It was– uh, we were serious. | 那是…我们是认真的 |
[32:27] | Or at least I thought we were. | 至少我是那么认为的 |
[32:30] | Turns out I may have overestimated her lesbianism. | 事实证明我高估了她的女同倾向 |
[32:56] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[32:58] | No offense… I’m not taking advice from you right now. | 无意冒犯 现在我可不会听你的意见 |
[33:06] | This is a new low. | 人生新低谷 |
[33:17] | Wanna help with this? | 想来帮忙解开吗 |
[33:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:29] | I was engaged once too. | 我以前也订过一次婚 |
[34:07] | Just wanted to pass along some positive news. | 只是来传达一下好消息 |
[34:09] | The Thorne situation has been resolved. | 索恩的事情已经解决了 |
[34:12] | Resolved how? | 怎么解决的 |
[34:13] | Marc Thorne has dropped all plans to sue the city. | 马克·索恩决定不起诉市政府了 |
[34:18] | You gave him a payout. | 你们给他钱了 |
[34:20] | There’s a settlement in the works, yes. | 是的 正在进行和解 |
[34:22] | You yourself said we did nothing wrong. | 可你亲口说过我们没做错 |
[34:24] | Well, you should be happy about this. | 能这样解决你就该高兴了 |
[34:26] | Thorne was willing to settle quickly | 索恩愿意尽快解决 |
[34:28] | and for a reasonable amount. | 开出的数目也合理 |
[34:30] | There’s no further risk of impact on you, | 这样对你不会有进一步影响 |
[34:32] | and you continue to have the city’s full support. | 市政府会继续全力支持你的 |
[34:38] | Appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[34:44] | Take care, chief. | 保重 队长 |
[34:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:57] | – How many? – Three. | -压多少 -三颗 |
[35:02] | House fire, 220 South Kilbourn. | 南基尔本街220号 住宅火灾 |
[35:05] | Engine 51… | 51号水罐车 |
[35:06] | – 220 South Kilbourn. – Damn it. | -南基尔本街220号 -糟糕 |
[35:10] | Truck and engine are near the scene. | 云梯车和水罐车都在火灾附近 |
[35:11] | They’ll meet you there. | 直接赶过去 |
[35:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[35:16] | Molotov cocktail through the front window. | 从前窗投入了燃烧弹 |
[35:18] | Fire’s under control. | 火情已经控制住了 |
[35:19] | The woman who lives here, Mrs. Grady? | 住在这里的格雷迪夫人呢 |
[35:20] | With Dawson. | 和道森在一起 |
[35:23] | Just breathe in, nice and easy. | 慢慢地呼吸 |
[35:25] | We’re gonna get that smoke out of your lungs, okay? | 我们要把浓烟从你的肺里弄出来 |
[35:27] | – Is she okay? – Yeah, smoke inhalation. | -她还好吗 -还好 吸入了浓烟 |
[35:29] | Oxygen will clear her up. | 吸吸氧就没事了 |
[35:32] | Hey. Can you give me a second? | 等等 能让我和她单独待一会儿吗 |
[35:37] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[35:43] | We could have lost you. | 你差点就丧命了 |
[35:46] | I won’t go to the police, okay? I promise you that. | 我不会去跟警察说的 我保证 |
[35:48] | But you gotta talk to me, okay? | 但跟我说清楚好吗 |
[36:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[36:19] | Hey. What you doin’? | 这是干什么 |
[36:21] | Shut up. Sit down. | 闭嘴 坐下 |
[36:33] | Mrs. Grady. On Kilbourn. | 住在基尔本街的格雷迪夫人 |
[36:35] | Man, we don’t even know who that is. | 老兄 我们根本不知道那是谁 |
[36:37] | She’s the one who called the cops about the drug dealers on her block. | 她告诉警察她住的街区有毒贩子 |
[36:40] | She’s also my aunt. | 她还是我伯母 |
[36:44] | Listen to me. | 你们听好 |
[36:46] | I hear about one more ember going anywhere near Mrs. Grady | 如果格雷迪夫人的住宅附近 |
[36:50] | or her property again, I’ll come back here, | 再有一丝火花 我都会回来这 |
[36:54] | break your kneecaps, | 打碎你们的膝盖骨 |
[36:56] | and drag you down to the police station. | 然后把你们拖去警察局 |
[36:57] | You don’t have drugs on you. | 就算你们身上没藏毒 |
[36:58] | I’ll plant them on you. | 我也会栽赃给你们 |
[36:59] | – You can’t do that. – The hell I can’t. | -你不能这么做 -看我能不能 |
[37:02] | It’s a firefighter’s word against a couple bangers. | 一个消防员和一群小混混 |
[37:07] | Who they gonna believe? | 他们会信谁 |
[37:19] | Extra. Extra. | 号外 号外 |
[37:21] | Firefighter’s rough. The front page. | “消防员的艰苦生活” 头版 |
[37:23] | Back in the black smoke we go until another tragedy. | 一直奋战火海 目睹一场场悲剧 |
[37:26] | Another day, another story. | 新的一天 新的故事 |
[37:28] | I wonder how much that Thorne is getting from the city. | 真不知道那个索恩拿到了多少抚恤金 |
[37:31] | Why work for a living when you can sue someone instead? | 既然能告别人拿赔偿 干嘛还工作呢 |
[37:35] | Morning, chief. | 早上好 队长 |
[37:37] | Our assistant Nicki has quit. | 我们的助理妮基辞职了 |
[37:41] | According to her father, | 据她父亲说 |
[37:42] | she has broken off her engagement, | 她毁掉了婚约 |
[37:44] | left for Europe for a while, so will y’all just let me know | 去欧洲待一阵子 所以要是你们知道 |
[37:47] | if you hear of anybody available for the position? | 有谁能接替这职位 跟我说下 |
[38:02] | Leslie Elizabeth Shay. | 莱斯莉·伊丽莎白·夏伊 |
[38:06] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:08] | It’s– it’s not a big deal. | 这真没什么大不了 |
[38:10] | No, it is. | 这不是小事 |
[38:11] | And I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[38:13] | but I’m not gonna pretend like | 但我不会假装忘掉了 |
[38:15] | I don’t remember peeling you off the floor | 之前这个女人伤你心以后 |
[38:16] | after that woman broke your heart. | 你落魄成了什么样子 |
[38:19] | She is married now. | 她都结婚了 |
[38:20] | Taken. Unattainable. | 有主了 碰不得 |
[38:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:29] | I just wanted my records back. | 我只是想把唱片要回来 |
[38:33] | I’ll buy you a new set, I promise. | 我给你重买一套 我保证 |
[38:43] | You wanted to see me, chief? | 你要见我吗 队长 |
[38:44] | Yeah, Mills, come on in. | 是的 米尔斯 进来吧 |
[38:51] | I know you’ve been struggling ever since the warehouse fire. | 我知道自打仓库大火以来 你一直不好受 |
[38:57] | I was close enough to see him. | 我当时近得都能看到他了 |
[38:59] | If I’d had one minute, I might have– | 如果再给我一分钟 也许我就能… |
[39:01] | Let me tell you about one minute. | 我来告诉你一分钟的故事 |
[39:04] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[39:06] | Most of us have. | 我们大多数人都经历过 |
[39:09] | In my case, I was sure. | 那一次 我很有把握 |
[39:11] | Surer than you are right now, even. | 甚至比你现在更有把握 |
[39:13] | That if I’d had that one minute, | 如果我能再有一分钟 |
[39:14] | I’d have been able to go in there, rescue those people. | 我就可以进去现场 救回那些人 |
[39:20] | My best buddy and I, we were running back in. | 我最好的伙计跟我正往回跑 |
[39:24] | The fire was trapped in the ceiling. | 当时火聚集在天花板上 |
[39:28] | Couldn’t see it, so we didn’t know. | 我们看不到 所以不知情 |
[39:32] | We didn’t have one minute. | 我们连一分钟都没有 |
[39:36] | We lost the victims. | 我们救不了受害者 |
[39:39] | I lost my friend. | 我也失去了我的朋友 |
[39:41] | I got a scar on my back that reminds me | 我背上留下的疤 日日提醒我 |
[39:43] | every single day about the price of playing “Beat the clock.” | 尝试跟时间赛跑的代价 |
[39:49] | And it’s my job to make sure | 我的职责是要保证你 |
[39:50] | that you never get any kind of reminder. | 永远不会得到忆苦的疤痕 |
[39:57] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[40:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:06] | You got it in you. | 你有潜力 |
[40:09] | You will make one hell of a firefighter. | 你会成为一名出色的消防员 |
[40:13] | Just like your dad was. | 就像你父亲一样 |
[40:20] | Go on. | 出去吧 |
[40:35] | We’ll be opening up the phone lines shortly | 我们即将开通热线 |
[40:37] | to take your calls to talk about the Bears game on Sunday… | 接听观众来电 畅聊周日熊队的比赛 |
[40:52] | – Hey, Karen. – Hi, Peter. | -你好 凯伦 -你好 彼得 |
[40:54] | – How are you doing? – Good. | -你好吗 -不错 |
[41:26] | So where should we go? | 咱们现在去哪 |
[41:27] | Restaurant? Bar? Strip club? | 餐厅 酒吧 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[41:30] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 行 |
[41:34] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:38] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:41] | I just always thought she was the one. | 我一直以为她是命中注定的那个人 |
[41:52] | Strip club it is. | 那就去看脱衣舞吧 |
[42:01] | 51. | 51号 |
[42:03] | Oh, hey, Hallie. | 是你啊 海莉 |
[42:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:07] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[42:33] | Matt. | 马特 |
[42:35] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |