英文名称:Artemis Fowl
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Authorities worldwide expressed shock at these allegations. | 全球权威人士对这些指控表示震惊 |
[00:48] | Most daring thefts of modern times. | 现代最大胆的盗窃 |
[00:50] | Fowl is said to be hiding ancient relics | 据说法尔所藏的古文物 |
[00:51] | worth hundreds of millions of… | 价值数亿… |
[00:52] | Time and again, | 这些博物馆 |
[00:53] | these museums were robbed of untold riches. | 屡次被劫走不计其数的财产 |
[00:56] | Some say the true amount stolen may never be known. | 有人称真正的被盗量可能永远是个未知数 |
[00:58] | Where I am amidst what can only be described | 我身处的地方只能用媒体热浪 |
[01:00] | as a media frenzy. | 来形容了 |
[01:01] | He couldn’t dismiss the fact that when he was arrested… | 他无法忽略的事实是当他遭捕时… |
[01:03] | The collection contains the rarest evidence of ancient worlds. | 收藏品包含远古世界最鲜有的证据 |
[01:06] | Most expressed horror at his alleged criminal activity, | 大多数人对他涉嫌的犯罪活动表示震惊 |
[01:09] | while others hinted at a more widespread conspiracy. | 其他人则暗示有更广泛的阴谋 |
[01:12] | Many similarities to numerous daring thefts shrouded in mystery. | 与大量神秘而大胆的盗窃存在众多相似之处 |
[01:16] | A crowd has gathered… | 人群集结在… |
[01:17] | It’s him! It’s him! | 是他 是他 |
[01:19] | Breaking news. There is the car. | 突发新闻 车出现了 |
[01:21] | Yes, the car has come down. | 是的 车开下来了 |
[01:22] | And it looks like young Artemis Fowl is here. | 似乎是小阿特米斯·法尔来了 |
[01:23] | Authorities have now made connections to one man. | 当局已将之与一个人联系起来 |
[01:26] | Artemis Fowl. | 阿特米斯·法尔 |
[01:30] | Breaking news now | 现在是突发新闻 |
[01:31] | and a suspected accomplice of Artemis Fowl | 阿特米斯·法尔的一位同谋嫌疑人 |
[01:33] | is today arrested near Fowl Manor. | 今天在法尔庄园附近被捕 |
[01:35] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[01:36] | Is this unidentified individual a link | 这位身份不明的人士是否与 |
[01:38] | to Artemis Fowl and the multiple thefts? | 阿特米斯·法尔及多起盗窃案有关 |
[01:43] | We have reports that British intelligence authorities | 有报道称预计英国情报部门 |
[01:46] | are expected to question the subject immediately. | 将直接审问此案 |
[01:49] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[01:50] | Do you have anything to say, Artemis? | 你有什么想说的吗 阿特米斯 |
[01:51] | How does it feel to have a criminal for a father, Artemis? | 有个罪犯父亲是什么感受 阿特米斯 |
[02:13] | Your name? | 你的姓名 |
[02:15] | Mulch Diggums. | 马奇·迪古姆斯 |
[02:17] | Exactly what were you doing near Fowl Manor? | 你在法尔庄园附近做什么 |
[02:20] | So now it’s illegal to go for a hike? | 怎么 现在远足也犯法了 |
[02:22] | This was no hike. | 那不是远足 |
[02:24] | Unless you tell us exactly what happened at Fowl Manor, | 除非你一五一十地告诉我们法尔庄园发生了什么 |
[02:26] | you will be permanently imprisoned. | 否则你将被永久监禁 |
[02:28] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[02:30] | You don’t want me. | 你们要抓的不是我 |
[02:32] | No. No, I’m just a talented tunneler. | 不 不 我只是个能干的地道挖掘工 |
[02:35] | You want the brains of the operation. | 你们想要的是行动首脑 |
[02:38] | The one who stole the Aculos. | 那个偷走阿克勒斯的人 |
[02:40] | What, precisely, is the Aculos? | 阿克勒斯究竟是什么 |
[02:43] | The Aculos. | 阿克勒斯 |
[02:45] | A weapon so powerful and mysterious, | 一件如此强大和神秘的武器 |
[02:48] | it can barely be imagined. | 你几乎无法想象 |
[02:50] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[02:51] | Look, I know you don’t believe my story, | 我知道你们不相信我的故事 |
[02:52] | but I can prove it. | 但我能证明 |
[02:53] | Mr. Diggums, I highly doubt that. | 迪古姆斯先生 我对此深表怀疑 |
[02:57] | You will see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[02:58] | All I see is that there was some highly | 我瞧见的只有法尔庄园附近 |
[03:00] | unusual seismic activity around Fowl Manor | 十分反常的地震活动 |
[03:02] | and reports from a crazed fisherman of fairies. | 以及一个疯渔民说看见了精灵 |
[03:06] | Well, maybe the fisherman saw something he wasn’t meant to. | 也许这个渔民看到了不该看的东西 |
[03:10] | It’s fantasy. What’s reality is that you are a common thief | 幻想罢了 现实是你只是个寻常的窃贼 |
[03:13] | who is somehow in league with a quite uncommon thief. | 用某种手段与一个不寻常的窃贼合谋行窃 |
[03:16] | We want to know everything about the man you work for. | 我们想知道指使你的那个男人的一切信息 |
[03:19] | The man? | 男人 |
[03:21] | No. | 不对 |
[03:22] | This isn’t about the father. | 这故事的主角不是那个父亲 |
[03:25] | This is about the son. | 主角是他的儿子 |
[03:27] | The son? | 儿子 |
[03:29] | Do not underestimate the kid. | 别小瞧那个孩子 |
[03:33] | Let me show you | 让我带你领略 |
[03:35] | the infinite possibilities of magic. | 魔法的无穷可能 |
[03:41] | Let me tell you | 让我为你讲述 |
[03:43] | the story of Artemis Fowl. | 阿特米斯·法尔的故事 |
[03:53] | A story that begins where every great story begins, | 这个故事开始于所有伟大故事开始的地方 |
[03:57] | in a place where magic and wonder still exist. | 一个魔法与奇迹尚存的地方 |
[04:01] | The most magical place on Earth. | 世界上最神奇的地方 |
[04:04] | Ireland. | 爱尔兰 |
[04:05] | Home of Artemis Fowl. | 阿特米斯·法尔的家乡 |
[04:52] | Artemis loved Ireland. | 阿特米斯热爱爱尔兰 |
[04:58] | The sea and the land. | 爱大海和陆地 |
[05:01] | Not so much the school. | 倒不怎么爱学校 |
[05:08] | You see, he just didn’t need it. | 因为他用不着 |
[05:11] | When he was seven, he beat European chess champion | 七岁时 他五步内击败欧洲 |
[05:13] | Evan Rashoggi in five moves. | 国际象棋冠军埃文·拉绍吉 |
[05:15] | When he was nine, he won the architectural competition | 九岁赢得设计都柏林歌剧院的 |
[05:18] | to design the Dublin Opera House. | 建筑竞赛 |
[05:20] | When he was ten, | 十岁时 |
[05:21] | he cloned a goat and named it Bruce. | 他克隆了一只山羊并将它命名为布鲁斯 |
[05:24] | Weird choice, but he’s an unusual kid. | 口味挺另类 但他是个不寻常的孩子 |
[05:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:29] | And you know when you’re that unusual, | 当你那么不寻常时 |
[05:31] | 《心灵手册》 《杏仁核 我们的”猴脑”区》 《大脑》 | |
[05:31] | you’re going to stick out. | 你会引人注目 |
[05:37] | Well, Artemis, let’s talk, shall we? | 阿特米斯 我们聊聊 好吗 |
[05:40] | Certainly, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[05:45] | I can see you’re admiring my chair. | 我看得出你很欣赏我的椅子 |
[05:47] | It’s a family heirloom. | 这是件传家宝 |
[05:49] | Grandfather acquired it from Sotheby’s. | 我祖父从索斯比拍卖公司买来的 |
[05:52] | William and Mary period, | 威廉和玛丽统治时期 |
[05:54] | 1689 to 1702, as I’m sure you know. | 1689到1702年 你肯定知道 |
[05:58] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[05:59] | Once in use at the palace, Buckingham Palace. | 曾被用于宫中 白金汉宫 |
[06:02] | Queen’s favorite chair, apparently. | 据说是女王最中意的椅子 |
[06:05] | Now, Artemis, there is a problem. | 好了 阿特米斯 有个问题 |
[06:07] | The problem is that I know the textbook reply | 问题是我知道你可能选择提出的 |
[06:09] | to any question you may choose to ask. | 任何问题的教科书式回答 |
[06:12] | The problem is that you don’t respect | 问题是你不尊重任何人 |
[06:13] | anyone enough to treat them as an equal. | 没有用平等的态度对待他们 |
[06:15] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[06:16] | I hold several people in the very highest esteem. | 我对几个人怀有至高无上的敬重 |
[06:19] | Really? Who, for example? | 真的 比如谁 |
[06:21] | Albert Einstein. | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[06:23] | His theories were usually correct. | 他的理论通常是正确的 |
[06:26] | How about someone you actually know? | 有你真正认识的人吗 |
[06:31] | You seem to have all the answers, Doctor. | 你似乎知道所有答案了 医生 |
[06:33] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不如你说说看 |
[06:34] | Well, where shall we start? | 我们从哪说起呢 |
[06:37] | That’s my biography, I presume? | 我猜那是我的履历吧 |
[06:40] | 机密 指导委员会 学生评估文件 阿特米斯·法尔 | |
[06:40] | It is. It explains quite a lot. | 是的 它说明了很多事 |
[06:43] | Such as? | 比如 |
[06:45] | Well, firstly, | 首先 |
[06:46] | there’s your dear mother, of course. | 提到了你亲爱的母亲 |
[06:49] | Who was a wonderful woman, in my opinion, | 在我看来她是个很好的女人 |
[06:52] | and taken from us far too soon, | 过早离开了我们 |
[06:57] | but who sadly had absolutely no control over your behavior. | 但可悲的是她对你的行为完全没有控制力 |
[07:02] | Then, of course, there’s your father | 然后 提到了你父亲 |
[07:05] | and his mysterious absences from home. | 以及他神秘的离家在外 |
[07:10] | This is a sensitive area, Doctor. | 这是敏感话题 医生 |
[07:13] | But do you think that’s why you are as you are? | 你认为这是你变成现在这样的原因吗 |
[07:18] | No. | 不是 |
[07:18] | And by the way, I didn’t know | 另外 我都不知道 |
[07:19] | they allowed fakes at the palace. | 他们允许宫内使用赝品 |
[07:21] | – Fake? – It’s clever, | -赝品 -很狡猾 |
[07:22] | I’ll give you that. | 这我承认 |
[07:23] | But look at these furniture tacks. | 但看看那些家具钉 |
[07:25] | Crisscross pattern on the head. | 顶部的交叉图案 |
[07:27] | Machine-tooled. | 机器加工的 |
[07:28] | Makes it 1890s at the earliest. | 也就是说不早于十九世纪九十年代 |
[07:31] | Your grandfather was duped. | 你祖父被骗了 |
[07:32] | Artemis, you’re lashing out at me, | 阿特米斯 你在拼命抨击我 |
[07:34] | but I think I know what this is really about. | 但我想我知道这背后真正的原因 |
[07:37] | Is it because of the burden of your father’s name? | 是因为你父亲之名的重负吗 |
[07:42] | No. | 不是 |
[07:43] | It’s because I’m forced to endure this ridiculous therapy. | 是因为我被迫忍受这荒谬的治疗 |
[07:47] | Artemis? | 阿特米斯 |
[07:48] | Look! Just who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[07:54] | But, of course, Artemis wasn’t on his own, | 但阿特米斯当然不是孑然一身 |
[07:57] | even if it may have seemed that way sometimes. | 尽管有时看上去或许是这样 |
[08:10] | For if there was one thing Artemis liked | 如果有什么比独处 |
[08:12] | more than his own company, | 更让阿特米斯开心 |
[08:14] | it was being at home with his dad. | 那就是和他爸爸待在家里 |
[08:19] | Artemis Fowl, Sr., | 老阿特米斯·法尔 |
[08:22] | a dealer of antiques and rarities | 一位古董和稀宝商 |
[08:25] | and just about every Irish fairy tale | 他知道你能想象到的 |
[08:28] | you might care to imagine. | 所有爱尔兰童话故事 |
[08:39] | Except that you didn’t have to imagine, | 不过你并不需要想象 |
[08:42] | for Artemis Sr. Taught Artemis Jr. | 因为老阿特米斯将所知的一切 |
[08:45] | everything there was to know | 都教给了小阿特米斯 |
[08:46] | about the leprechauns and the banshees | 关于矮妖 女妖 |
[08:49] | and the sprites and the goblins. | 还有小仙和地精 |
[08:52] | So much so that you might even have thought | 多到你甚至可能会以为 |
[08:54] | that Artemis Sr. Believed | 老阿特米斯真的相信 |
[08:56] | in the legends of the little people. | 那些小人儿的传说呢 |
[08:59] | He certainly shared his passion with his son | 在他难得没离开家的时候 |
[09:01] | on the rare occasionswhen he wasn’t away from home. | 他确实会与儿子分享他的热情 |
[09:05] | But while he was there, | 不过当他在家时 |
[09:06] | he was absolutely determined to have Artemis know | 他非常坚决地要让阿特米斯学会 |
[09:09] | all that could be known about the fairies. | 一切关于精灵的事 |
[09:13] | To prepare the boy for a day that would come much sooner | 他要让那孩子准备好那一天的到来 |
[09:16] | than anyone expected. | 那可能比任何人预计的都要早 |
[09:20] | Did I ever tell you how all those fairy stones | 我给你讲过那些精灵石 |
[09:22] | got to come to Fowl Manor? | 是怎么来到法尔庄园的吗 |
[09:24] | Thousands of years ago, this is where the peace was made. | 几千年以前 这里就是和平诞生之地 |
[09:27] | After the war between the human world and the Tuatha De Danaan, | 在人类和达南神族的战争结束后 |
[09:30] | a human and a fairy met… | 一个人类和一个精灵在… |
[09:33] | Just tell me when you’re leaving. | 直接告诉我你什么时候走吧 |
[09:39] | The helicopter’s being prepared for me right now, son. | 直升机现在正等着我呢 孩子 |
[09:41] | I’m sorry. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 对不起 我会尽快回来 |
[09:43] | That’s what you said the last time, | 你上次也是这么说的 |
[09:44] | and the time before. | 上上次也是 |
[09:45] | I know, Arty. | 我知道 阿特 |
[09:48] | There’s just one very important thing I have to do. | 只是有件非常重要的事我必须去做 |
[09:51] | And I know it’s been hard, | 我知道这不容易 |
[09:52] | but, look, my work is coming to an end. | 不过 听着 我的工作快结束了 |
[09:55] | And like the stories, you know, | 就像故事里一样 |
[09:56] | they all have an ending that just… | 它们的结局都会… |
[10:00] | Well, it makes you smile. | 会让你微笑 |
[10:03] | And this one will be no different. | 这次也一样 |
[10:05] | And when it ends, a new story will begin. | 等它结束 新的故事就将开启 |
[10:08] | And maybe, | 也许 |
[10:10] | just maybe, | 只是也许 |
[10:12] | it’ll be yours. | 下次将是你的故事 |
[10:13] | I’m not a kid anymore, Dad. | 我已经不是小孩了 爸 |
[10:17] | Well, you used to believe in magic. | 你以前是相信魔法的 |
[10:18] | You believed in the goblins, | 你相信有地精 |
[10:19] | and you believed in the trolls. | 你也相信有巨魔 |
[10:21] | You believed in everything I told you about the Hill of Tara. | 你相信我给你讲的关于塔拉山的一切 |
[10:24] | All I really want is to believe in you. | 我只想相信你 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | Come here, son. | 来 儿子 |
[10:46] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[10:48] | More than you could ever know. | 超乎你的想象 |
[10:52] | Then take me with you. | 那就带我一起走 |
[10:56] | You’re all I have now, Arty. | 我现在只有你了 阿特 |
[10:59] | Let me keep you safe for a little longer. | 让我再多护你片刻周全吧 |
[11:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[11:43] | And remember, until I see you again, | 记住 在我们再见之前 |
[11:46] | may the road rise up to meet you. | 愿道路随你脚步延伸 |
[11:49] | May the wind be always at your back. | 愿风永远在身后为你助力 |
[11:51] | May the sun shine warm upon your face. | 愿阳光温暖你的脸庞 |
[11:54] | May the rain fall soft upon your fields. | 愿大雨在你身边变得轻柔 |
[11:58] | And until we meet again, | 在我们重聚之前 |
[12:01] | may a friend be always near. | 愿你身边总有朋友相伴 |
[12:04] | Good night, son. | 晚安 孩子 |
[12:06] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[12:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:31] | Yes, he took off yesterday, as planned. | 对 他昨天走的 按计划走的 |
[12:38] | What do you mean, he never arrived? | 什么叫他一直没到 |
[12:40] | The boat was empty. | 船是空的 |
[12:41] | Have you checked the manifest? | 你查过旅客名单了吗 |
[12:45] | How long before the media have it? | 还有多久就会落到媒体手上 |
[12:47] | I don’t know. You’d better make some inquiries. | 我不知道 你最好打探一下 |
[12:54] | Domovoi Butler. | 多莫沃伊·巴特勒 |
[12:55] | Friend, mentor, bodyguard. | 是朋友 导师 也是保镖 |
[12:58] | Ten years of martial arts training in Kyoto, | 在京都练过十年武术 |
[13:00] | seven years of weapons training in Moscow, | 在莫斯科做过七年枪械训练 |
[13:01] | six years of strength training | 在加州威尼斯的金牌健身房 |
[13:03] | at Gold’s Gym in Venice, California. | 做过六年力量训练 |
[13:05] | And under no circumstances | 无论如何 |
[13:06] | were you to ever call him “The Butler” | 绝对不能叫他”管家” |
[13:08] | even though his last name was in fact “Butler.” | 虽然他的姓氏就是管家的意思 |
[13:11] | You could call him “Dom,” or “Domovoi,” | 你可以叫他多莫 或者多莫沃伊 |
[13:14] | or “Very large man in a suit,” | 或者穿西装的大块头 |
[13:16] | but call him “The Butler,” and he’d snap you in half. | 但你要是叫他管家 他会把你撕成两半 |
[13:20] | Not always sunny, though. | 不过也不总是晴天 |
[13:21] | There will be some cloud | 时不时会有些乌云 |
[13:23] | that’ll bring a few drizzles now and again, | 带来几滴毛毛雨 |
[13:25] | especially along the western and northern coast. | 尤其是西部和北部海岸沿线 |
[13:28] | Now back to our main story. | 现在回到我们的主要报道 |
[13:31] | Authorities today launched a worldwide manhunt for Artemis Fowl. | 政府今天启动了对阿特米斯·法尔的全球通缉 |
[13:36] | A reclusive businessman, | 他是个低调的生意人 |
[13:37] | but now a controversial public figure | 但现在成了颇受争议的公众人物 |
[13:39] | whose superyacht, the Owl Star, | 他的超级游艇 鸮星号 |
[13:41] | was found abandoned last night | 昨晚被发现 |
[13:43] | in the South China seas. | 被遗弃在了中国南海 |
[13:45] | Fowl is a known collector and antiquities dealer, | 法尔是个知名的收藏家和古董商 |
[13:47] | but in dramatic new revelations, | 但根据最新披露的消息来看 |
[13:49] | he is also suspected to have been behind | 他也被怀疑是过去十年来 |
[13:52] | some of the biggest robberies of the past 10 years, | 多起大型盗抢案的幕后黑手 |
[13:55] | including the disappearance of the priceless Rosetta Stone | 包括大英博物馆里失踪的 |
[13:58] | from the British Museum, | 无价之宝罗塞塔石碑 |
[14:00] | the irreplaceable 14th century Boru’s harp, | 还有独一无二的十四世纪的博鲁竖琴 |
[14:03] | and the iconic Book of Kells from Trinity College, Dublin. | 以及都柏林三一学院里经典的凯尔经 |
[14:07] | No sign of struggle was found aboard the Owl Star | 鸮星号上没有发现打斗痕迹 |
[14:10] | and her owner’s fate is entirely unknown. | 而船主的命运也尚未可知 |
[14:12] | Investigations are ongoing, | 调查正在进行中 |
[14:14] | but until further news of his whereabouts | 但在能进一步确认他的所在之前 |
[14:16] | can be established, doubts will remain. | 疑虑将一直存在 |
[14:18] | My dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[14:22] | – Artemis. – Where is he, Dom? | -阿特米斯 -他在哪 多莫 |
[14:24] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[14:25] | I have people on the way to the wreck as we speak. | 我们说话这会 我已经派人去船骸那边了 |
[14:27] | And the remaining question… | 而仍有待解答的问题是… |
[14:29] | Artemis Fowl, | 阿特米斯·法尔 |
[14:31] | antiquities dealer or criminal mastermind? | 究竟是古董商 还是犯罪大师 |
[14:35] | How dare they! | 他们怎么能这么说 |
[14:36] | He’s not a criminal! He’s my dad! | 他不是罪犯 他是我爸爸 |
[14:39] | He’s my dad! | 他是我爸爸 |
[14:43] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[14:49] | Artemis, don’t answer the phone! | 阿特米斯 别接电话 |
[14:52] | – Artemis! – Dad! | -阿特米斯 -爸爸 |
[14:58] | Hello? Dad? | 喂 爸爸吗 |
[15:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:04] | Artemis Jr., I presume. | 我猜你是小阿特米斯吧 |
[15:06] | I have your father. | 你父亲在我手上 |
[15:09] | What? Who is this? | 什么 你是谁 |
[15:11] | Is this a hoax? | 这是什么骗局吗 |
[15:12] | If you have my father, I want proof. | 要是你抓了我父亲 我要证据 |
[15:14] | Then you shall have some. | 那就如你所愿 |
[15:16] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[15:18] | Artemis. | 阿特米斯 |
[15:19] | Artemis. | 阿特米斯 |
[15:21] | You listen to me, son, you stay out of this. | 听我说 儿子 你别掺合进来 |
[15:23] | Okay? Do you hear me? There’s no way you can help me. | 好吗 听到了吗 你帮不了我的 |
[15:25] | It’s too big. Everything I’ve told you is true. | 这事太大了 我跟你说过的一切都是真的 |
[15:27] | It’s all true! | 都是真的 |
[15:28] | Your father stole something from me and hid it. | 你父亲偷了我的东西 还藏了起来 |
[15:30] | My enemies have prevented me from retrieving it myself. | 我的敌人让我无法亲自去取回 |
[15:33] | You will do so on my behalf. | 而你将替我去做 |
[15:35] | Find the Aculos, or you will never see him again. | 找到阿克勒斯 否则就跟他永别吧 |
[15:38] | Artemis! | 阿特米斯 |
[15:40] | What’s the Aculos? | 阿克勒斯是什么 |
[15:41] | You’re a clever boy. | 你是个聪明的孩子 |
[15:43] | You’ll work it out. | 你会弄明白的 |
[15:44] | You have three days. | 你有三天时间 |
[15:47] | Artemis, what did they say? | 阿特米斯 对方说了什么 |
[15:48] | Word for word. | 一字不漏地告诉我 |
[15:51] | Whoever it was… | 不管是谁 |
[15:52] | – Man? Woman? – I couldn’t tell. | -男的还是女的 -我听不出来 |
[15:53] | But they were asking for something called the Aculos. | 但这个人要一样叫阿克勒斯的东西 |
[15:55] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[15:58] | Artemis, get dressed and come with me. | 阿特米斯 穿好衣服跟我走 |
[16:06] | You weren’t supposed to see this yet. | 本来现在还不该给你看这些 |
[16:27] | Your father would kill me if he knew we were here. | 你父亲要是知道我带你来了 肯定会杀了我 |
[16:30] | I’m showing you because I have no choice. | 我带你来是因为我别无选择了 |
[16:33] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[16:34] | This is where your father kept his entire life’s work. | 这就是你父亲存放他毕生心血的地方 |
[16:37] | And his father, and his father before him. | 还有他父亲 以及他祖父的心血 |
[16:42] | It’s not what it looks like, Artemis. | 不是你想的那样 阿特米斯 |
[16:43] | Everything in this room was acquired for a specific reason. | 这屋子里所有东西被存放在此都是有原因的 |
[16:47] | Sometimes to protect its secrets, | 有的是为了保护它们的秘密 |
[16:49] | sometimes to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. | 有的是为了防止它们落入坏人之手 |
[16:52] | These are relics from another world. | 这些都是从另一个世界遗留下来的 |
[16:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:57] | I was never meant to share the details of your family business. | 我从来都无意打探你家族的生意 |
[17:00] | These relics have been passed down through the generations. | 这些物品是世代相传下来的 |
[17:03] | They’re secrets that your father had intended to share with you | 它们是你父亲想等到时机成熟时 |
[17:06] | when the time was right. | 再跟你分享的秘密 |
[17:07] | But the fairies are a myth. | 但精灵都是神话 |
[17:09] | None of this is actually true. | 这些全都不是真的 |
[17:10] | Look around you, Arty. | 看看你周围 阿蒂 |
[17:12] | Maybe those stories can help us find him. | 也许这些故事能帮我们找到他 |
[17:18] | But where to begin? | 但是要从何开始呢 |
[17:19] | I don’t see anything about an Aculos, do you? | 我没看到有关阿克勒斯的事物 你呢 |
[17:22] | No. | 我也没有 |
[17:23] | I helped him catalogue much of this, | 我帮他把这些资料编入目录 |
[17:25] | but he never mentioned such a thing. | 但他从没提起到过那个 |
[17:26] | And he always shared his discoveries with me. | 他总是和我分享他的发现 |
[17:29] | The only thing he kept private was his journal. | 他只把保密的事写在他的日志里 |
[17:31] | Then that’s what we have to find. | 那我们要找到日志 |
[17:33] | I wouldn’t know where to begin to look. | 我不知道该从何找起 |
[17:35] | Could your father have ever given you a clue | 你父亲有没有给过你 |
[17:37] | as to where to start? | 从何开始的线索 |
[17:40] | He never told me how to start, | 他从来不告诉我如何开始 |
[17:42] | but he may have told me how to end. | 但他也许告诉过我如何结束 |
[17:44] | 爱尔兰魔法书 诗歌与祝福 分享永恒的诗句 | |
[17:46] | – End? – Yeah. | -结束 -对 |
[17:48] | He read the same poem to me every night before bed | 每晚睡前他都给我念同一首诗 |
[17:50] | and every time he left. | 还有他每次走之前也会念 |
[17:53] | “May the road rise up to meet you. | “愿道路随你脚步延伸 |
[17:56] | May the wind be always at your back. | 愿风永远在身后为你助力 |
[17:58] | May the sun shine warm upon your face.” | 愿阳光温暖你的脸庞 |
[18:04] | “May the rains fall soft upon your fields.” | 愿大雨在你身边变得轻柔” |
[18:09] | Who wrote this poem, Arty? | 这首诗是谁写的 阿特 |
[18:12] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[18:13] | That’s just it. | 就是这样 |
[18:15] | Then how do you find it? | 那你要怎么去找 |
[18:17] | It’s known as “The Irish Blessing.” | 这首诗也叫做《爱尔兰祝福》 |
[18:22] | 寻人寻宝猎人 当地人与历史学家之间的伦理争议 一万至一万三个物品 | |
[18:22] | It’s a journal. | 是一本日志 |
[18:24] | It’s Dad’s journal. | 是爸爸的日志 |
[18:25] | Go to the last entry. | 翻到最后一篇 |
[18:33] | “She’s hunting me now and would kill me to find it. | “她正在找我 并且会为了找到它而杀死我 |
[18:36] | She knows the truth of what Beechwood gave me before he died. | 她知道比奇伍德死前给了我什么 |
[18:39] | They know we have the Aculos.” | 他们知道阿克勒斯在我们手上” |
[18:41] | The voice on the phone told you to find it. | 电话那头的人叫你去找到它 |
[18:44] | “The Aculos cannot fall into the wrong hands. | “阿克勒斯不能落入坏人之手 |
[18:46] | It had to be protected, | 一定要将其保护好 |
[18:48] | even from the fairies themselves. | 也不能让精灵拿到 |
[18:51] | Time to believe.” | 该相信了” |
[18:53] | Time to believe in fairies? | 该相信精灵存在吗 |
[18:55] | But they’re not real. | 但是他们并不存在 |
[18:59] | Are they? | 是吧 |
[19:03] | But as Artemis would soon find out, | 但是阿特米斯很快就发现 |
[19:05] | they are very real | 他们是真实存在的 |
[19:07] | and they’ve been living right under your feet for 1,000 years. | 一千年来 他们一直居住在人们的脚下 |
[19:12] | And their cities at the center of the Earth | 而他们在地球中心的城市 |
[19:15] | are not something out of a storybook. | 并不只是存在于故事书里 |
[19:19] | Oh, no. | 没错 |
[19:21] | They are just as real as you. | 他们和你我一样真实存在 |
[19:24] | Diverse and strange and beautiful. | 多样 奇特又美丽 |
[19:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:29] | welcome to the wondrous, thriving metropolis | 欢迎来到奇妙繁华的大都市 |
[19:32] | that is Haven City, | 避风城 |
[19:36] | home of the fairies. | 精灵之乡 |
[19:50] | You have now arrived at Haven City Central, | 您已抵达避风城中心 |
[19:52] | this transporter’s terminus. | 本次行程已结束 |
[19:54] | Please make sure you take all your belongings with you | 请您在离开之前 |
[19:56] | before leaving the transporter. | 确保带齐随身携带的所有物品 |
[19:58] | Officer Holly Short, | 霍莉·肖特警官 |
[19:59] | two minutes to security briefing. | 两分钟后做安全简报 |
[20:08] | Our main story this morning. | 今天早上的主要新闻 |
[20:10] | As a second week passes, | 随着第二周的过去 |
[20:11] | there is still no sign of the Aculos. | 仍然没有找到阿克勒斯 |
[20:14] | Fears are rising. | 恐惧在逐步加深 |
[20:15] | However, authorities assure us | 然而 当局向我们保证 |
[20:17] | the crisis will be swiftly handled. | 会迅速处理危机 |
[20:20] | Even so, doubts are mounting. | 即便如此 疑虑还是越来越多 |
[20:40] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[20:53] | See, this is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[20:57] | Mainly because I’m in it. | 主要是因为我身处其中 |
[21:01] | Keep an eye out, brothers. | 小心点 兄弟们 |
[21:02] | We dwarves gotta watch each other’s backs, | 我们矮人族要互相照应 |
[21:04] | am I right? | 对吧 |
[21:06] | Lay low, I’ll get us out of here. | 保持低调 我会把大家救出去的 |
[21:07] | You’re not a dwarf. | 你不是矮人 |
[21:09] | – No, I am, I’m a dwarf. – No, you’re not. | -不 我是矮人 -你不是 |
[21:11] | I am a giant dwarf. | 我是巨属矮人 |
[21:13] | You’ve got a big mouth for a dwarf. | 你是个话多的矮人 |
[21:16] | You won’t talk so much at Howler’s Peak. | 到了咆哮峰 你就不会这么多话了 |
[21:19] | That’s where we goblins do the talking. | 那是我们地精的地盘 |
[21:24] | And what we say goes. | 我们说了算 |
[21:27] | Next! | 下一个 |
[21:30] | Hi there, gents. | 先生们 你们好啊 |
[21:32] | Mulch Diggums. | 马奇·迪古姆斯 |
[21:34] | Two G’s in Diggums. | 迪古姆斯里有个古字 |
[21:36] | Tunneling and entering. | 挖隧道 非法闯入 |
[21:37] | Repeat offender. 400 years. | 惯犯 四百年刑期 |
[21:39] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 应该没错 |
[21:40] | 四百年刑期 咆哮峰监狱 | |
[21:41] | Hey, hey, hey. Knock it off. Knock it off. | 别闹 别闹 |
[21:45] | Knock it off! | 别闹了 |
[21:50] | Next! Move! | 下一个 快走 |
[21:52] | Officer Short. | 肖特警官 |
[21:53] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:55] | What are you in for this time, Mulch? | 你这次又犯什么事了 马奇 |
[21:56] | Tunneling and entering. | 挖隧道 非法闯入 |
[21:57] | Put in a good word for me, will you? | 帮我说句好话吧 |
[21:59] | You know I’m an artist. | 你知道我是个艺术家 |
[22:00] | Yeah. A con artist. | 行骗艺术家还差不多 |
[22:01] | Art is art. | 艺术就是艺术 |
[22:02] | Great artists are never understood. | 人们永远也无法理解伟大的艺术家 |
[22:03] | Hey, you and I would make a great team, you know? | 我和你会是个很好的组合 |
[22:06] | Me cracking safes, tunneling into banks, | 我撬保险箱 挖隧道潜入银行 |
[22:09] | you watching my back | 你用你那些小巧 |
[22:10] | with your tiny but effective fairy weapons. | 而强大的精灵武器来保护我 |
[22:12] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你计划吗 |
[22:12] | Less of a plan, more of a lifestyle choice. | 不如说是生活方式的选择 |
[22:14] | By the way, this your wallet? | 话说 这是你的钱包吗 |
[22:16] | Stop picking my pockets! | 别再偷我的东西了 |
[22:18] | Think of my children, Holly. | 想想我的孩子 霍莉 |
[22:20] | – You don’t have children. – Not yet. | -你没有孩子 -暂时还没有 |
[22:22] | Prisoner for processing. | 把犯人带走 |
[22:23] | Hey, hey, hey! Hey, don’t go yet. | 先别走 |
[22:26] | We’re the same, you know? | 我们是一样的 你知道吗 |
[22:28] | Your last name is Short. My whole body is short. | 你姓肖特[矮] 而我身材矮小 |
[22:30] | You’re not short. | 你并不矮小 |
[22:32] | I keep telling you that. | 我早就告诉你了 |
[22:34] | That’s just discriminatory. | 这是歧视 |
[22:36] | I’ll write it off as ignorance because I love you! | 我就当你是无知吧 因为我爱你 |
[22:40] | And thanks for the music. | 谢谢你的音乐 |
[22:41] | Move it now. | 快走 |
[22:42] | I am very much a dwarf. | 我是个名副其实的矮人 |
[22:45] | Over here! | 这边 |
[23:05] | Briar Cudgeon. | 布亚尔·格奇 |
[23:08] | Is this about my appeal? | 是我上诉的事吗 |
[23:10] | Yes, you will be a commander again. | 是的 你将会再次成为长官 |
[23:12] | All charges dropped. | 所有的指控均已撤销 |
[23:15] | I’ve convinced the executors | 在军事法庭之后 |
[23:16] | to grant a pardon after your court-martial. | 我说服了执行者们赦免你 |
[23:20] | Commander Root was powerless to stop it. | 鲁特长官无法阻止 |
[23:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:25] | My fairy godmother? | 我的精灵教母吗 |
[23:28] | Yes, only now you work for me. | 是的 不过现在你要替我做事了 |
[23:32] | The Fowl boy is in play, | 法尔小子已经开始行动了 |
[23:33] | and I want nothing that prevents him | 我要他畅通无阻 |
[23:35] | from bringing me the Aculos. | 把阿克勒斯带来给我 |
[23:37] | You will infiltrate Fairy Command on my behalf. | 你将代表我潜入精灵指挥部 |
[23:41] | I spy? | 要我做间谍吗 |
[23:42] | You spy or you die. | 要么做间谍 要么死 |
[24:00] | Morning, Shorty. | 早 矮肖 |
[24:06] | Leprecon! | 矮妖集合 |
[24:12] | Commander! What are all these rumors about the Aculos? | 长官 那些有关阿克勒斯的谣言是怎么回事 |
[24:14] | Knock it off! | 闭嘴 |
[24:17] | You’ve seen the news. | 你们看了新闻 |
[24:18] | The Aculos is still missing. | 阿克勒斯仍然下落不明 |
[24:21] | Kelp, Verbil, B Squad, C Squad, | 凯尔普 维尔比尔 B队和C队 |
[24:24] | you’re all on triple night duty downtown. | 你们要在市中心值班三夜 |
[24:28] | The delicate balance of peace in our world | 我们世界脆弱的和平 |
[24:31] | now hangs by a narrow thread. | 现在危在旦夕 |
[24:34] | Until the Aculos is safely returned, | 在安全寻回阿克勒斯之前 |
[24:37] | our entire civilization is at risk from the humans | 我们的整个文明面临着人类 |
[24:42] | or from enemies amongst our own kind. | 或是来自我们同类中敌人的威胁 |
[24:45] | There is a dark force at work, | 有一股黑暗力量正在作祟 |
[24:47] | and it will stop at nothing until it has the Aculos. | 不得到阿克勒斯 它不会善罢甘休 |
[24:52] | So keep your eyes peeled. | 保持高度警觉 |
[24:55] | See it and report it. | 一旦发现 立即上报 |
[24:58] | We must recover the Aculos and protect our anonymity. | 我们必须夺回阿克勒斯 保护我们的匿名身份 |
[25:03] | For the peace to remain, so must our secret existence. | 为了维护和平 我们必须维持隐蔽的存在 |
[25:08] | Preserve that at all costs. | 不惜一切代价来维系 |
[25:10] | Jeopardize it, | 谁敢妄为 |
[25:12] | and I’ll have you incarcerated at Howler’s Peak. | 我就把他关进咆哮峰 |
[25:17] | Any questions? | 有疑问吗 |
[25:18] | No? Good. | 没有 很好 |
[25:20] | Get to work. | 去干活吧 |
[25:23] | Commander Root! | 鲁特长官 |
[25:25] | Yes, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:27] | Commander, I have a new lead on my father. | 长官 我有一条关于我父亲的新线索 |
[25:29] | He was at the Hill of Tara. | 他去过塔拉山 |
[25:31] | – You’re not going. – But, Commander… | -你不能去 -但是长官 |
[25:33] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[25:34] | Not a request. | 不是请求 |
[25:35] | Yes, Commander. | 是 长官 |
[25:43] | A word of advice. | 给你一句忠告 |
[25:45] | You’re 84, you’re young, | 你才八十四岁 你还年轻 |
[25:49] | you have your whole life ahead of you. | 今后的日子还长 |
[25:52] | You’ll have plenty of missions to fly, Holly. | 你会有很多任务可以飞去执行 霍莉 |
[26:02] | And you can be a good officer. | 你会成为一名不错的警官 |
[26:05] | Just don’t make this personal. | 但别带入私情 |
[26:12] | Let them take care of the Aculos. | 让他们去找阿克勒斯吧 |
[26:27] | With Artemis Sr. Gone… | 老阿特米斯消失后 |
[26:29] | Let’s go with backup. | 我们要带上支援一起去 |
[26:30] | Domovoi knew the stakes couldn’t be higher. | 多莫沃伊知道风险高到不能再高了 |
[26:32] | He knew he would need to bring in some reinforcements. | 他知道他需要增援 |
[26:35] | Someone he could trust to watch his back | 一个他可以信任的人 |
[26:37] | to help protect Fowl Manor. | 来保护法尔庄园 |
[26:43] | There was only one person he knew | 他只知道一个人 |
[26:45] | who fully understood tactical reconnaissance, | 精通战术侦察 |
[26:47] | Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, | 巴西柔道 |
[26:49] | and the complicated mind of a 12-year-old. | 和十二岁小孩复杂的思想 |
[26:53] | Another 12-year-old. | 那就是另一个十二岁小孩 |
[26:56] | His niece, Juliet Butler. | 他的侄女 朱丽叶·巴特勒 |
[27:02] | No links found. | 未找到任何关联 |
[27:03] | Artemis. | 阿特米斯 |
[27:04] | The searching’s important, | 搜寻很重要 |
[27:05] | but you can’t forget the basics. | 但你不能忘了基本的 |
[27:08] | – Eat. – There’s no time. | -吃饭 -没有时间了 |
[27:10] | You’ve done 12 hours straight. | 你连续工作十二个小时了 |
[27:11] | It appears to be nowhere in this house | 它似乎不在这座房子里 |
[27:13] | – and yet it has to be. – Zero matches. | -但一定就在这 -零匹配 |
[27:16] | You’re not giving up, are you? | 你不会放弃的 是吗 |
[27:17] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[27:18] | But I think I may know the problem. | 但我觉得我可能发现了问题所在 |
[27:19] | I’m not the one to find it. | 不该是我来寻找它 |
[27:22] | So, how do we summon | 那我们该如何召唤 |
[27:23] | this mysterious finder of Aculoses? | 这位阿克勒斯的神秘找手 |
[27:26] | The fairies, of course. They’ll help us. | 当然是精灵 他们会帮助我们的 |
[27:28] | Will they? | 会吗 |
[27:30] | With a bit of persuasion. | 需要一番说服 |
[27:32] | And do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗 |
[27:34] | In my father’s journal, | 在我父亲的日志里 |
[27:36] | he wrote of a fairy | 他写到了一位 |
[27:37] | who would periodically visit the oak tree on the Hill of Tara. | 定期拜访塔拉山上的橡树的精灵 |
[27:41] | She’s our best option, | 她是我们的最佳选择 |
[27:42] | because their world, it’s too well hidden. | 因为他们的世界隐蔽得太好了 |
[27:45] | And their books, | 至于他们的书 |
[27:46] | it’s not just a different language, | 不只是另一种语言 |
[27:48] | it’s encoded. | 还加密了 |
[27:54] | Of course it’s encoded. | 当然加密了 |
[27:56] | By this guy. Foaly. | 是他干的 弗利 |
[27:58] | Fairy tech genius and centaur. | 精灵界的技术天才 半人马兽 |
[28:01] | Foaly! | 弗利 |
[28:01] | Do not ask him for a ride. | 别问能不能骑他 |
[28:03] | Hello, Holly. | 你好 霍莉 |
[28:04] | I learned that the hard way. | 我被狠狠地教训过 |
[28:05] | Commander. | 长官 |
[28:07] | What is it, Foaly? | 怎么了 弗利 |
[28:08] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[28:10] | One of ours is unaccounted for on the surface. | 我们中的一员在地表行踪不明 |
[28:12] | Elf? Dwarf? Goblin? | 精灵 矮人 地精 |
[28:14] | Hard to tell. But it’s big. | 难说 但个头很大 |
[28:17] | Could be a deep-tunnel breakout. | 可能是从地底隧道越狱出来的 |
[28:19] | Perhaps through a vault or dormant volcano. | 可能是通过腾跃 或是休眠火山 |
[28:22] | Send someone up to identify it. | 派人上去确认一下 |
[28:27] | All active duty officers are downtown | 所有在岗警官都在中心区 |
[28:29] | searching for the Aculos. | 寻找阿克勒斯 |
[28:34] | – Officer Short. – Yes, Commander. | -肖特警官 -是 长官 |
[28:36] | – I’m sending you up there. – Yes, Commander. | -我派你上去 -是 长官 |
[28:37] | Identify, report, | 确定身份 上报 |
[28:39] | – but do not engage. – Yes, Commander. | -但不要交火 -是 长官 |
[28:41] | – Clear? – Crystal. | -明白吗 -非常明白 |
[28:42] | – Go, go! – Thank you, Commander. | -快去吧 -谢谢你 长官 |
[28:43] | Commander. | 长官 |
[28:47] | Two minutes until Lava Launch. | 离岩浆发射还有两分钟 |
[28:49] | Authorized personnel only on the launch site. | 仅授权人员可留在发射台上 |
[28:52] | This is the quickest way we can take you to the surface | 这是我们把你送到地表的最快方式 |
[28:54] | so pay attention. | 集中注意力 |
[28:56] | You’ll be sitting on 200,000 tons of molten lava | 你要坐在二十万吨岩浆上 |
[28:58] | and traveling at over 600 miles an hour, | 以时速965千米上行 |
[29:00] | so don’t get out until I give the all-clear. | 所以在我给你信号之前 不要出去 |
[29:04] | Otherwise, it’s… | 否则就会… |
[29:06] | Goodbye, Holly. Rest in pieces. | 再见 霍莉 粉身碎骨了 |
[29:07] | No need to sound so excited about it. | 没必要说得这么激动吧 |
[29:09] | What can I say? I just love science. | 我能说什么呢 我热爱科学 |
[29:15] | Foaly? | 弗利 |
[29:18] | Boy. | 天啊 |
[29:30] | Lava Launch | 岩浆发射 |
[29:31] | in 30 seconds and counting. | 倒计时三十秒开始 |
[29:34] | Stay shielded once you’re up there. | 上去后要保持隐蔽 |
[29:37] | – Total invisibility. – Yes, Commander. | -完全隐身 -是 长官 |
[29:40] | Magma flare in 12, 11… | 岩浆爆发倒计时 十二 十一 |
[29:43] | The last thing we need | 我们最不想要的 |
[29:44] | is a fairy sighting on top of everything else. | 就是在如今的局面下被人看到精灵 |
[29:47] | Hello, Commander. | 你好 长官 |
[29:49] | This is not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[29:51] | We have an unidentified runner on the surface. | 我们在地表有个身份不明的逃跑者 |
[29:54] | Hold on to your breakfast, Holly! | 别把早餐吐出来 霍莉 |
[29:56] | This is gonna be a bumpy ride! | 旅途会非常颠簸 |
[29:58] | Is this the best we can do? | 就没有更好的办法了吗 |
[30:00] | Send in the daughter of Beechwood Short, the traitor? | 派出叛徒比奇伍德·肖特的女儿 |
[30:02] | You’re not fit to say his name. | 你不配说他的名字 |
[30:10] | Beechwood Short used his magic to steal the Aculos from us, | 比奇伍德·肖特用魔法从我们这里偷走了阿克勒斯 |
[30:13] | which, need I remind you, | 我要提醒你 |
[30:15] | is the most precious artifact in our civilization. | 那是我们的文明中最宝贵的物品 |
[30:18] | The Aculos was stolen on your watch. | 阿克勒斯在你的眼皮底下被偷走 |
[30:20] | He has put our entire people in danger and disappeared. | 他把我们全体人民置于危险之中 然后自己消失了 |
[30:23] | In my book, that’s a traitor. | 在我看来 他就是叛徒 |
[30:24] | Get out, Cudgeon, before I throw you out. | 出去 科甄 趁我还没把你扔出去 |
[30:26] | The executors are watching you, Root. | 执行者们在看着你 鲁特 |
[30:29] | And I am their eyes and ears. And I see everything. | 我是他们的耳目 我都看在眼里 |
[30:34] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[30:46] | Ejecting you now. | 准备把你弹出 |
[30:52] | Come on! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[31:13] | Artemis, I’m in position. | 阿特米斯 我就位了 |
[31:17] | Domovoi, anything to report from the Hill of Tara? | 多莫沃伊 塔拉山有什么要汇报的吗 |
[31:22] | – Yes. I’m freezing. – Understood. | -有 我冻死了 -明白 |
[31:24] | Now, the oak tree’s where Dad saw that fairy, | 那棵橡树是爸爸见到那位精灵的地方 |
[31:27] | and for my plan to work, | 为了我的计划能进行 |
[31:28] | we need her. | 我们需要她 |
[31:29] | And what exactly is your plan? | 你的计划到底是什么 |
[31:31] | Keep watching. | 盯紧了 |
[31:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:37] | Head east towards Martina Franca. | 向东前往马丁纳弗兰卡 |
[31:42] | Officer Short, your orders are to | 肖特警官 我命令你 |
[31:44] | contain that thing until Memory Wipe arrives. | 在记忆清除者到达之前控制住那个怪物 |
[31:47] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[31:48] | Yes, Commander. | 明白 长官 |
[32:06] | Approaching Martina Franca. | 接近马丁纳弗兰卡 |
[32:55] | Runner located. | 定位到逃跑者 |
[32:57] | It’s a full-sized troll! | 是个大型巨魔 |
[32:59] | Pick on someone your own size! | 挑个体型相当的对手 |
[33:13] | I want a Time Freeze around that thing | 我要冻结那怪物周围的时间 |
[33:14] | before anyone gets eaten. | 趁还没有人被吃掉 |
[33:16] | Are you sure, Commander? | 你确定吗 长官 |
[33:17] | We’ll need authorization from the executors. | 我们需要执行者们的授权 |
[33:18] | I’ll take full responsibility. Go! | 我负全责 动手吧 |
[33:21] | Time Freeze capsule released! | 释放时间冻结胶囊 |
[33:36] | Do not use magic on that human. | 不要对那个人类使用魔法 |
[33:38] | Do you read me? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:39] | She’s hurt. | 她受伤了 |
[33:46] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[33:47] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[33:50] | Go! Now! | 快跑 |
[33:57] | Time Freeze loading. | 时间冻结正在装载 |
[33:58] | Set focus for interior paralysis only. | 只集中于内部瘫痪 |
[34:01] | Leave these people alone! | 放过这些人 |
[34:15] | Fire. | 发射 |
[34:40] | Retrieval. | 收回 |
[34:42] | Get that thing back where it belongs | 把那怪物送回它该待的地方 |
[34:45] | and mind-wipe all those humans | 并将所有认为自己看到了 |
[34:47] | who think they’ve seen a fairy or a troll. | 精灵或巨魔的人类的记忆消除 |
[35:04] | L.E.P., begin withdrawal. | 低元素警官 开始撤离 |
[35:10] | Good work, Officer Short. | 做得好 肖特警官 |
[35:11] | Now get yourself home immediately. | 现在立即回家 |
[35:13] | Yes, Commander. | 是 长官 |
[35:16] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[35:22] | Mind wipe complete. | 记忆消除完成 |
[35:23] | Prepare to release Time Freeze. | 准备解除时间冻结 |
[36:03] | Um, Commander Root, | 鲁特长官 |
[36:04] | it looks like Holly may be taking a slight detour. | 霍莉好像要稍微绕点路了 |
[36:07] | Officer Short. | 肖特警官 |
[36:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:11] | To clear my father’s name! | 为我父亲正名 |
[36:13] | I’ll have her badge for this. | 我要为此收回她的警徽 |
[36:15] | That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it? | 这么做有点严格了吧 |
[36:16] | Shut up, Foaly, or I’ll have yours, too. | 闭嘴 弗利 否则我也会收回你的 |
[36:20] | These are dangerous times. | 现在时刻危急 |
[36:22] | I’ve lost a friend | 我失去了一位朋友 |
[36:23] | and soon, Artemis will begin to know | 很快 阿特米斯也会听到 |
[36:25] | the rumors about me and the thefts. | 关于我和盗窃的谣言 |
[36:28] | Is he ready for the truth? | 他准备好了解真相了吗 |
[36:30] | That a darkness threatens | 有黑暗在威胁着 |
[36:31] | both the human and the fairy worlds? | 人类与精灵的世界 |
[36:34] | When Beechwood came to me, I knew there was no choice. | 比奇伍德来找我时 我知道别无选择 |
[36:37] | The Aculos was being targeted. | 阿克勒斯被盯上了 |
[36:40] | In the wrong hands, it would mean access | 如果落在坏人手里 那将意味着得到 |
[36:42] | to the greatest spells in fairy lore. | 精灵传说中最强大的咒语 |
[36:44] | One could teleport armies, wipe out life. | 可以瞬间传送军队 消灭生灵的咒语 |
[36:48] | The wrong hands are now very close. | 坏人的手现在非常近了 |
[36:51] | They belong to a brilliant fairy. | 它属于一位出色的精灵 |
[36:55] | Perhaps the greatest of them all. | 或许是有史以来最优秀的精灵 |
[36:57] | But gone to the bad. | 但却误入歧途了 |
[36:59] | Name, Opal Koboi. | 她名叫欧珀·寇博艾 |
[37:11] | You are now approaching the sacred Hill of Tara. | 你正在接近神圣的塔拉山 |
[37:14] | Coordinates 1-8-3-8-7. | 坐标18387 |
[37:16] | Officer Short! Return immediate… | 肖特警官 马上回… |
[37:18] | Communication disabled. | 通讯关闭 |
[37:38] | Dom. The fairies. | 多莫 精灵 |
[37:41] | They’re real. | 他们真的存在 |
[37:48] | Everything my father said was true. | 我父亲说的一切都是真的 |
[38:13] | Reload. Quick! Quick! | 装弹 快 快 |
[38:16] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[38:23] | We got one. | 我们抓住了一个 |
[38:26] | Holly Short just dropped off the grid. | 霍莉·肖特的坐标消失了 |
[38:27] | I’ve lost sound and visual. | 没有声音和图像了 |
[38:28] | I warned her not to disobey me. | 我警告过她不要违背我的命令 |
[38:30] | We can’t rule out an interception. | 无法排除是否是拦截 |
[38:32] | Give me her last coordinates. | 给我她最后的坐标 |
[38:34] | She just arrived on the Hill of Tara in Ireland. | 她刚到达爱尔兰的塔拉山 |
[38:37] | I checked the maps. | 我看过地图了 |
[38:38] | The only human habitation anywhere near it is… | 唯一在附近的人类居住地是… |
[38:40] | Fowl Manor. | 法尔庄园 |
[38:41] | You know it? | 你知道吗 |
[38:43] | Alert all personnel. | 警告各部门 |
[38:46] | I’m launching a full-scale recovery. | 我要发起全面的救援行动 |
[38:49] | – All personnel, Commander? – Land, sea, and air. | -各部门吗 长官 -海陆空 |
[38:51] | There’s a fairy unaccounted for in the real world. | 有一位精灵在人类世界里下落不明 |
[38:53] | If the humans see it, we’ll lose everything. | 要是让人类看到了 我们就全完了 |
[38:56] | Dear me, Root. | 哎呀 鲁特 |
[38:57] | Are you losing your touch? | 你是不是不行了 |
[38:58] | Errant trolls? Abducted fairies? | 巨魔到处跑 精灵被劫持 |
[39:00] | Whatever next? | 下次又是什么 |
[39:01] | If the executors find out about this, | 要是让执行者们发现了 |
[39:03] | you’ll be finished. | 你就完了 |
[39:04] | Get the four-leaf clover out of here. | 让这个四叶草滚蛋 |
[39:19] | Not happy! | 不开心 |
[39:24] | And what if you look one in the eye? | 要是你直视他们呢 |
[39:25] | Don’t. | 别 |
[39:26] | They’re trained in arts like telekinesis, | 他们受过心灵遥感 |
[39:29] | hypnosis, and mesmerism. | 和各种催眠术的训练 |
[39:31] | Correct. | 正确 |
[39:33] | So? | 所以 |
[39:35] | Defensive options? | 防御措施 |
[39:36] | Humans should wear reflective glasses | 人类应该戴上反光眼镜 |
[39:39] | in order to escape mind control. | 以此躲避意念控制 |
[39:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:43] | What is unique about dwarves? | 矮人有什么特别之处 |
[39:45] | Besides digging, | 除了挖洞 |
[39:46] | they’re master thieves and pickpockets. | 他们擅长小偷小摸 |
[39:48] | And why? | 为什么 |
[39:49] | They’re obsessed with treasure | 他们沉迷于财宝 |
[39:51] | and can’t resist searching for it. | 无法抗拒地想要去搜寻 |
[39:57] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[39:59] | I’m impressed. | 我好震惊 |
[40:00] | You speak English. | 你居然说英语 |
[40:01] | Speak English? Of course I speak English. | 说英语 我当然说英语了 |
[40:03] | I thought you might be hungry. | 你可能饿了吧 |
[40:05] | Look, I don’t know what fairies eat, | 我不知道精灵吃什么 |
[40:07] | but I thought maybe salad? | 但我觉得可能是沙拉 |
[40:08] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[40:09] | I bet you have beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛一定很美 |
[40:13] | I wish I could see them. | 我希望可以看一看 |
[40:14] | That’s not going to work. | 没用的 |
[40:16] | We’ve got protection. | 我们有保护措施 |
[40:17] | Who are you? What do you want from me? | 你是谁 你抓我想要做什么 |
[40:19] | You’re part of the plan. | 你只是计划的一部分 |
[40:20] | – Who’s in charge here? – I am. | -这里谁是管事的 -我 |
[40:22] | You’re just a child. | 你只是个孩子 |
[40:23] | Welcome to Fowl Manor, Officer Short. | 欢迎来到法尔庄园 肖特警官 |
[40:25] | – How do you know my name? – It’s on your helmet. | -你怎么知道我的名字 -你头盔上写着 |
[40:28] | But it’s in Gnomish. | 但那是地精语 |
[40:29] | Correct. I’ve read all about you. | 没错 我读过你的所有资料 |
[40:31] | You’ve what? | 你做了什么 |
[40:32] | I’m here to officially invite you into my home. | 我正式邀请你来我家 |
[40:35] | Invite me? You just shot me! | 邀请我 你刚才给了我一枪 |
[40:38] | You must now do whatever I demand. | 你现在必须按我说的做 |
[40:40] | You’ll have to keep me here forever. | 那你得永远把我关在这里了 |
[40:41] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你这么想的话 |
[40:43] | You’ll never get away with this. | 你会受到惩罚的 |
[40:45] | My people will come for me. | 我的同伴会来找我的 |
[40:48] | That’s what I hoped you’d say. | 我正希望你这么说 |
[40:51] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[40:53] | You expect us to believe | 你希望我们相信 |
[40:54] | he did something this dangerous? | 他做了这么危险的事 |
[40:56] | He captured a living fairy. What do you think? | 他活捉了一只精灵 你说呢 |
[40:59] | Try to imagine if humans suddenly found out | 试着想象一下 如果人类突然发现 |
[41:01] | there was a world of magical creatures | 在他们之外还有个 |
[41:03] | living beneath them. | 充满魔法生物的世界 |
[41:04] | Most human beings are afraid of gluten. | 大多数人类连麸质都害怕 |
[41:06] | How do you think they’d handle goblins? | 你说他们会对地精作何反应 |
[41:08] | Artemis wanted the Aculos to save his father’s life. | 阿特米斯需要用阿克勒斯来救他父亲 |
[41:12] | And at last, his master plan | 终于 他高明的计划 |
[41:14] | was starting to fall into place. | 开始成型了 |
[41:15] | He had his first piece. | 他得到了第一个棋子 |
[41:17] | Bait. | 诱饵 |
[41:18] | But now, a storm was coming his way. | 但现在 一场风暴正向他袭来 |
[41:21] | And the fate of both of our worlds | 我们两个世界的命运 |
[41:22] | was in the hands of young Artemis Fowl. | 都掌握在了小阿特米斯·法尔的手中 |
[41:36] | Artemis. Dom. | 阿特米斯 多莫 |
[41:40] | It’s like the whole world is ending. | 就像世界末日来临了一样 |
[41:42] | The fairies are doing it. | 是精灵做的 |
[41:43] | They’re creating a Time Freeze. | 他们在制造时间冻结 |
[41:45] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[41:46] | It’s a kind of temporal vacuum that they create | 这是一种他们创造的时间真空 |
[41:49] | so they can operate unseen by the human eye. | 方便他们进行不让人类看到的行动 |
[41:52] | I read about it in Dad’s journal. | 我在爸爸的日志中读到过 |
[41:55] | It’s formidable. | 真是可怕 |
[41:56] | Einstein and Hawking were right. | 爱因斯坦和霍金是对的 |
[41:58] | Time is bending all over. | 时间完全扭曲了 |
[42:00] | Anything could happen now. | 现在可以发生任何事 |
[42:02] | Anything’s possible. | 任何事都有可能 |
[42:03] | And while it holds, | 在这期间 |
[42:04] | the perfect conditions for an attack. | 就是进行袭击的完美时机 |
[42:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[42:14] | We just picked up your friends arriving. | 我们刚才看到你的朋友们来了 |
[42:16] | Can’t wait to meet them. | 等不及要见到他们了 |
[42:17] | You won’t even see them. | 你连看都看不到他们 |
[42:18] | Whatever you’re planning will fail. | 不管你在计划什么 肯定都会失败 |
[42:20] | Fairies do not negotiate. | 精灵不会和你谈判 |
[42:24] | You can’t win! | 你赢不了的 |
[42:26] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[42:33] | Sweet. | 不错 |
[42:35] | Incredible. | 太棒了 |
[42:43] | En garde! | 警戒 |
[42:45] | You are so dead. | 你们死定了 |
[42:47] | The pair of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[42:50] | Foaly, I need that Time Freeze now. | 弗利 我现在就要时间冻结 |
[42:53] | Exterior only. | 仅冻结外部 |
[42:54] | I need the inside to be alive. | 内部不要冻结 |
[42:56] | I have to talk to that kid. | 我得和那个孩子谈谈 |
[42:57] | Receiver dishes in position, check. | 接收盘就位 确认 |
[43:32] | Time Freeze successful! | 时间冻结成功 |
[44:27] | Top of the mornin’. | 早上好 |
[44:34] | They’re coming for her. | 他们来救她了 |
[44:35] | Artemis, do you really think this is going to work? | 阿特米斯 你真觉得这样能行吗 |
[44:38] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[44:39] | I’m going to need the suit. | 我需要那套西装 |
[44:50] | Send in the advance team. | 派先遣队进去 |
[44:51] | Yes, Commander. | 是 长官 |
[44:55] | Capture only. | 只准生擒 |
[44:57] | We need the humans unharmed. | 不能伤到人类 |
[44:59] | We scare them. We do not kill them. | 我们吓吓他们 但别杀他们 |
[45:02] | I want them alive. | 我要留他们活口 |
[45:05] | Scared, Artemis? | 怕了吗 阿特米斯 |
[45:07] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[45:09] | But I prefer scared to dead, if possible. | 但可能的话 我宁愿害怕也不想死 |
[45:11] | I agree. | 我也是 |
[45:13] | If possible. | 只要有可能 |
[45:14] | – What are they doing? – Unarmed? | -他们要干什么 -赤手空拳 |
[45:16] | Against all of us? | 对抗我们所有人 |
[45:18] | Take the shot! | 开火 |
[45:19] | Stop them! | 阻止他们 |
[45:19] | They have Officer Short’s weapon. | 他们有肖特警官的武器 |
[45:28] | Behind you, Dom! | 小心身后 多莫 |
[45:37] | No! | 不 |
[45:39] | Shoot the Time Freeze capsule! | 射时间冻结胶囊 |
[45:41] | Take the shot! | 开火 |
[45:53] | He’s destabilized the Time Freeze. | 他破坏了时间冻结的平衡 |
[45:55] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多久 |
[45:57] | I can try to patch it, but it’s not going to hold! | 我可以试着修复 但是撑不住的 |
[45:59] | This is serious. Whatever you’re going to do, | 挺严重的 不管你打算做什么 |
[46:01] | you need to do it fast. | 动作都得快一点了 |
[46:06] | Send in someone to negotiate. | 派人来谈判 |
[46:08] | You have five minutes. | 你们有五分钟 |
[46:10] | No. | 不 |
[46:14] | Well, it appears your clever little son | 看来你那聪明的儿子 |
[46:18] | has kidnapped a fairy. | 绑架了一个精灵 |
[46:20] | He has your flair for the dramatic. | 他继承了你出人不意的天赋 |
[46:23] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[46:25] | Why? It’s very simple. | 为什么 很简单 |
[46:28] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[46:31] | Not only did your people wage war on mine, | 你的人民不仅对我的人民宣战 |
[46:34] | considered yourself superior in every way, | 在各个方面都觉得自己更高等 |
[46:37] | mocked us, reviled us, | 嘲讽我们 辱骂我们 |
[46:39] | dismissed us as the little people, | 把我们当下等生物不屑一顾 |
[46:42] | but as soon as we were gone, | 而且等我们一离开 |
[46:44] | you reduced us further to silly stories. | 你们就把我们说成荒谬的故事 |
[46:48] | To have people laugh at us, or to frighten the children. | 让大家嘲笑我们 用来吓唬小孩 |
[46:52] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[46:53] | You underestimate your people and mine. | 你低估了你的人民和我的人民 |
[46:56] | Fairies and humans are incapable of friendship. | 精灵和人类不可能成为朋友 |
[46:59] | Incapable of coexistence. | 不可能共存 |
[47:02] | With the Aculos, I will rise to the surface | 有了阿克勒斯 我就会重返人间 |
[47:04] | then release my army to take over the Earth | 然后释放我的军队占领地球 |
[47:06] | and own both worlds | 拥有两边的世界 |
[47:08] | and systematically wipe out all of mankind. | 一步步抹杀所有人类 |
[47:11] | Then, I will restore fairies to their rightful place | 我会把应有的地位归还给精灵 |
[47:14] | as humanity crumbles beneath us. | 人类就该在我们脚下毁灭 |
[47:17] | Some said I was mad. | 有人说我疯了 |
[47:19] | They wouldn’t listen to me. | 他们不愿意听我的话 |
[47:21] | Guess what? | 你知道吗 |
[47:23] | They’re listening now. | 他们现在要听了 |
[47:31] | My name is Commander Root. | 我是鲁特长官 |
[47:35] | I invite you into my house. | 我邀请你进我家 |
[47:38] | Nice try. | 少来了 |
[47:39] | I’m here to negotiate. | 我是来谈判的 |
[47:42] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁说了算 |
[47:44] | I am. | 我 |
[47:45] | You’re only ten years old. | 你才十岁 |
[47:47] | Twelve. How old are you? | 十二岁 你几岁 |
[47:50] | If you must know, | 你要真想知道 |
[47:52] | I’m going to be 803 in May. | 到五月我就803岁了 |
[47:56] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[47:57] | Artemis Fowl. | 阿特米斯·法尔 |
[48:03] | So, that explains it. | 这我就懂了 |
[48:05] | You Fowls have been giving us trouble for centuries. | 你们法尔一家几个世纪来都让我们不好过 |
[48:09] | Where’s your thieving father these days? | 你那窃贼父亲如今去哪了 |
[48:12] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 换我就不会担心那个 |
[48:14] | Now, listen carefully, Artemis Fowl. | 你听好了 阿特米斯·法尔 |
[48:17] | Unless you release Officer Short immediately, | 除非你立刻释放肖特警官 |
[48:21] | I’ll destroy this house and everyone in it. | 否则我就连人带房子把这里毁了 |
[48:23] | And I will expose your existence to the world. | 而我会把你们的存在公之于众 |
[48:27] | You can’t. You’re in a Time Freeze. | 你做不到 你在时间冻结里 |
[48:29] | You can’t get out. | 你出不去 |
[48:31] | But only for another 27 minutes. | 但也只剩27分钟 |
[48:33] | Commander, here are my terms. | 长官 我的条件有这些 |
[48:35] | Bring me the Aculos, and Officer Short goes free. | 给我阿克勒斯 我就放了肖特警官 |
[48:39] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[48:41] | You heard me. The Aculos. | 你听见了 阿克勒斯 |
[48:42] | In one of those pots. | 在一个容器里 |
[48:44] | From under a rainbow, I presume. | 我猜是在彩虹下面 |
[48:46] | I warn you, we do not pay ransoms. | 我警告你 我们不付赎金 |
[48:51] | We never have, and we never will. | 以前没付过 以后也绝不会 |
[48:53] | You might just want to reconsider that. | 你可能会想重新考虑一下 |
[48:56] | I’ll give you 15 minutes. | 我给你15分钟 |
[48:58] | And in case you’re thinking of storming the house, | 以防你考虑派人闯进这栋房子 |
[49:01] | no fairies are allowed to enter it while I’m alive. | 只要我活着 精灵都不准进来 |
[49:05] | As you say. While you’re alive. | 如你所言 只要你活着 |
[49:12] | Who is this child? | 这孩子是谁 |
[49:14] | I think he said he was Artemis Fowl, Jr. | 他说他是小阿特米斯·法尔 |
[49:16] | Shut up, Foaly. | 闭嘴 弗利 |
[49:17] | Can’t anyone ask a rhetorical question around here? | 听不懂我是反问吗 |
[49:20] | But he’s going to find out we don’t even have the Aculos | 但是他会发现阿克勒斯根本不在我们手上 |
[49:22] | and we can’t storm the house. That’s fairy rules. | 我们也不能闯进房子 那是精灵规定 |
[49:24] | He never said anything about dwarves. | 他可没说矮人也不行 |
[49:26] | Remember what I said about not underestimating the kid? | 还记得我说别低估那孩子吗 |
[49:29] | Well, here’s exactly why. | 这就是为什么 |
[49:31] | The next piece of his plan was set in motion. | 他已经在进行下一步计划了 |
[49:34] | Knowing the fairies couldn’t enter Fowl Manor, | 知道了精灵进不了法尔庄园 |
[49:35] | he forced their hand and set the stage for the entrance | 他逼迫他们为故事的真正英雄 |
[49:39] | of the true hero of our tale. | 布好了舞台 |
[49:41] | Well, if you ask me, that is. | 要我说 英雄就是在下 |
[49:46] | Get me Mulch Diggums. | 把马奇·迪古姆斯给我找来 |
[49:51] | The kid’s plan was fiendishly clever. | 这孩子的计划相当精明 |
[49:54] | He just had to get me in the house | 他得让我进入房子 |
[49:55] | because he knew the truth about dwarves. | 因为他对矮人了如指掌 |
[50:00] | We can’t resist treasure, | 我们无法拒绝宝物 |
[50:01] | which is what brought me back to this cozy little jail cell. | 这也是为什么我又回到了这个舒适的小牢房 |
[50:04] | See, this was my third time in Howler’s Peak, | 这是我第三次进咆哮峰了 |
[50:06] | the worst prison in Haven City. | 避风城最烂的监狱 |
[50:09] | My first time in, I did 164 years. | 我第一次进来时 蹲了164年 |
[50:12] | But this time, I came with music, | 但这一次 我带着音乐来了 |
[50:14] | courtesy of Officer Holly Short. | 承蒙霍莉·肖特警官 |
[50:38] | 1984, Foreigner! | 1984年 外国佬乐队 |
[50:40] | It’s a real classic. | 真是经典 |
[50:42] | You know, if you like human music. | 只要你们喜欢人类音乐 |
[50:45] | You seem like more of a glam kind of guy. | 你看起来更喜欢迷惑音乐 |
[50:48] | What are you looking at, dwarf? | 你在看什么 矮人 |
[50:49] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[50:52] | Just wondering what thoughts lie behind | 就是想知道在那两扇看不透的窗户后面 |
[50:55] | those two impenetrable windows. | 暗藏着什么样的想法 |
[51:02] | So, you like eating dirt. | 你喜欢吃土 |
[51:05] | Well, I don’t know if “like” is the right term. | 我不确定说”喜欢”合不合适 |
[51:10] | Tunneling is kinda something I have to do. | 挖隧道算是我必须得做的事 |
[51:11] | It’s an occupational hazard. | 这是种职业风险 |
[51:14] | Just don’t stand behind you while you’re doing it, right? | 挖隧道的时候别站在你身后就行 对吧 |
[51:25] | So, this just got awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[51:28] | Are you laughin’ at me, dwarf? | 你是在嘲笑我吗 矮人 |
[51:30] | At you? No. | 嘲笑你 不是 |
[51:31] | I was just following their social cues. | 我只是顺应社交气氛 |
[51:33] | Because I’m not laughing. | 我可没笑 |
[51:34] | Yeah, I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[51:38] | Guards. | 守卫 |
[51:40] | They’re really understaffed here. | 他们这里真是人手不足 |
[51:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[51:46] | Do you like fire, too? | 那你喜欢火吗 |
[51:48] | No. Not so much. That’s… | 不是很喜欢 |
[51:50] | So you know, no dwarf really likes fire. | 你要知道 矮人都不太喜欢火 |
[51:54] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 |
[51:56] | We could all go up in flames. | 我们可能都会烧起来 |
[51:58] | Not us. | 我们不会 |
[51:59] | Our skin is completely fireproof. | 我们的皮肤完全防火 |
[52:02] | That’s right, isn’t it? Forgot about that. | 是吧 我给忘了 |
[52:05] | Your skin may be fireproof, | 你的皮肤可能防火 |
[52:08] | but what about your brain? | 但你的脑子呢 |
[52:15] | Mulch Diggums! | 马奇·迪古姆斯 |
[52:18] | Commander Root wants to see you. | 鲁特长官想见你 |
[52:19] | Exceptional timing. | 来得好 |
[52:26] | Goodbye, gentlemen. | 再见了 先生们 |
[52:34] | So, I just spoke to your boss. | 我刚跟你的上司谈过了 |
[52:36] | I think she got the message. | 我觉得她懂我的意思了 |
[52:38] | How are you expecting this to end? | 你以为这事会怎么结束 |
[52:39] | With me getting what I want. | 我得偿所愿 |
[52:41] | Which is what, exactly? | 你想要什么 |
[52:43] | My father’s safe return. | 我父亲平安归来 |
[52:44] | This has nothing to do with your father. | 这跟你父亲一点关系都没有 |
[52:47] | Look at you with that grin. | 瞧你嘴咧的 |
[52:49] | Thinking you’re outsmarting everyone | 穿着小西装 戴着墨镜 |
[52:51] | in your little suit and sunglasses. | 觉得自己聪明过人 |
[52:54] | You’re enjoying all this. | 你很享受这一切 |
[52:56] | You think it’s a game. | 你以为这是游戏 |
[52:58] | Game? | 游戏 |
[52:59] | My father was kidnapped. | 我父亲被人绑架了 |
[53:01] | My father is dead. | 我父亲命都没了 |
[53:04] | Can I trust you? | 我可以相信你吗 |
[53:06] | You’ll have to. You have no choice. | 你只能信我 你没得选 |
[53:12] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[53:14] | It was on the Hill of Tara. | 是在塔拉山上 |
[53:16] | He was ambushed by one of our kind | 他遭到了一个同类的伏击 |
[53:19] | because he’d stolen something called the Aculos. | 因为他偷了一件叫阿克勒斯的物品 |
[53:23] | I’ve read in my father’s journals about the Aculos. | 我在我父亲的日志中读到过阿克勒斯 |
[53:28] | About a fairy who swore to protect it. | 还读到过一个精灵发誓要保护它 |
[53:30] | A fairy named Beechwood. | 那精灵叫比奇伍德 |
[53:32] | Beechwood Short was my father. | 比奇伍德·肖特就是我父亲 |
[53:36] | He knew how dangerous the Aculos can be. | 他知道阿克勒斯有多危险 |
[53:39] | It can open portals between worlds. | 它可以打开世界之间的门户 |
[53:42] | A skeleton key for the whole universe. | 是整个宇宙的万能钥匙 |
[53:44] | He hid it. | 他把它藏起来了 |
[53:45] | And for that, some say that he was a criminal. | 就因为这样 有人说他是罪犯 |
[53:49] | That’s what they say about my dad. | 他们也是这么说我爸爸的 |
[53:52] | But you know it’s not true. | 但是你知道这不是真的 |
[54:02] | That hurt! | 疼啊 |
[54:12] | Artemis, it looks like we’ve got another visitor. | 阿特米斯 似乎又来了位客人 |
[54:19] | Commander, Time Freeze integrity down to 60%. | 长官 时间冻结降到百分之六十了 |
[54:24] | Understood. | 明白 |
[54:25] | Hold it together, Foaly. | 挺住 弗利 |
[54:31] | Mulch. | 马奇 |
[54:33] | This is a one-time offer. | 这种机会只有一次 |
[54:35] | Fifty years off your sentence | 我给你减刑五十年 |
[54:38] | if you’ll dig your way into Fowl Manor | 条件是你挖地道进法尔庄园 |
[54:40] | and bring out Officer Short. | 把肖特警官带回来 |
[54:41] | Commander Root, | 鲁特长官 |
[54:43] | do you mind if I call you… | 你介不介意我叫你… |
[54:45] | I actually don’t know your first name. | 其实我不知道你的名字 |
[54:47] | Let me guess. Britney. | 我猜猜看 布兰妮 |
[54:50] | I’m way off, aren’t I? | 差太远了 是不是 |
[54:52] | It appears to me like you’ve got a big problem on your hands. | 在我看来 你碰上棘手的问题了 |
[54:55] | But? | 但是呢 |
[54:56] | Has anyone ever told you you’re like David Bowie | 有没有人跟你说过你跟大卫·鲍伊很像 |
[54:59] | if David Bowie were a fairy? | 如果他也是个精灵的话 |
[55:01] | So, essentially, you’re David Bowie. | 所以 从本质上说 你就是大卫·鲍伊 |
[55:04] | Do you think the humans will ever find out he was one of us? | 你觉得人类会发现他也是我们中的一员吗 |
[55:07] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[55:09] | 50 years off my sentence just isn’t gonna cut it here. | 减刑五十年可不够 |
[55:13] | I know what you want. I can’t give you that. | 我知道你要什么 我不能答应你 |
[55:15] | Come on, Root. | 拜托 鲁特 |
[55:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[55:18] | I just… I just want to be small. | 我就想变小 |
[55:20] | I just want to be normal, like the rest of my kind. | 我就想变得正常 跟我的族人一样 |
[55:25] | To be accepted. | 融入他们 |
[55:28] | You fairies got magic coming out of your ears. | 你们精灵耳朵里可以变出魔法 |
[55:31] | What have I got? | 我有什么呢 |
[55:32] | Three, four feet I don’t need. | 一米多我不需要的身高 |
[55:34] | Look, a giant dwarf is exactly what I need right now. | 听着 我现在需要的就是巨属矮人 |
[55:37] | A big, fast, hungry tunneler | 又大又快又饿的隧道工人 |
[55:40] | who’ll dig their way into that house. | 一路挖进那栋房子里 |
[55:42] | It’s your choice. | 你来选 |
[55:44] | Either bring out Officer Short or get back to jail. | 把肖特警官带回来或者滚回牢里 |
[55:48] | Listen to the two of us | 听听咱们俩 |
[55:50] | grunting at each other | 像两只河马 压着嗓子 |
[55:52] | like a pair of hippos with a throat infection. | 嘟嘟囔囔 |
[55:55] | A criminal? | 罪犯 |
[55:57] | A criminal. That’s what you think I am? | 罪犯 你就是这么看我的 |
[56:00] | I am so much more than a criminal. | 我不仅仅是个罪犯 |
[56:04] | Um, technically, most of what I do is criminal activity, | 严格来说 我从事的大部分活动都是犯罪 |
[56:09] | but I’m also an artist. | 但我也是个艺术家 |
[56:13] | You’re picking my pocket. | 你在偷我的东西 |
[56:17] | Okay. A hundred years off my sentence | 好吧 减刑一百年 |
[56:19] | and a single cell with no goblins. | 单间牢房 不和地精关一起 |
[56:20] | Single cell and 55 years. | 单间牢房 五十五年 |
[56:22] | – Seventy-five. – Sixty. | -七十五年 -六十年 |
[56:23] | – Seventy-four. – Done. Officers! | -七十四年 -成交 来人 |
[56:26] | You reading me, Mulch? | 听得清吗 马奇 |
[56:27] | Loud and clear, horsey. | 非常清楚 小马 |
[56:31] | Dwarfus Giaganticus. | 巨属矮人 |
[56:35] | Dwarfus Giaganticus. | 巨属矮人 |
[56:40] | Everybody, | 所有人 |
[56:41] | stand back. | 后退 |
[56:47] | It’s feeding time. | 就餐时间到 |
[57:14] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[57:18] | I know that sound. | 这声音我认识 |
[57:20] | Mulch Diggums. | 马奇·迪古姆斯 |
[57:26] | Mulch, | 马奇 |
[57:27] | I’m switching your iris-cam to X-ray. | 我把你的虹膜摄像头换成X光的 |
[57:29] | That’s good. You do you, Foaly. | 行 你换你的 弗利 |
[57:31] | You might feel a slight pinch. | 你可能会感到轻微的疼痛 |
[57:34] | – You son of a… – Sorry! | -你妈的 -抱歉 |
[57:36] | What would your parents be? | 你父母是什么样的 |
[57:39] | We have a visitor. | 家里来客人了 |
[57:41] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[57:43] | It’s in the portrait gallery. | 在肖像画廊里 |
[57:47] | It’s like a really, really big dwarf. | 像个非常非常巨大的矮人 |
[57:54] | Yes. | 很好 |
[57:55] | Right on schedule. | 时间刚刚好 |
[57:57] | Well, if I was gonna be manipulated, | 如果我一定要被人操纵 |
[57:59] | might as well be by the best. | 那还是找个最厉害的人吧 |
[58:01] | And make no mistake, the kid is the best. | 毫无疑问 这孩子就是最厉害的 |
[58:04] | House marks the spot. | 房子就是个标志 |
[58:11] | What have we here? | 这是什么 |
[58:25] | TXTL5000 The TXTL 5000. | |
[58:28] | He’s discovered a safe. | 他找到了一个保险箱 |
[58:30] | Let him open it. | 让他打开 |
[58:31] | That’s exactly what I want. | 这正是我的计划 |
[58:40] | We meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[58:44] | So, they’ve sent in a dwarf. | 他们派来了一个矮人 |
[58:46] | Look, I need your help. | 听着 我需要你的帮助 |
[58:49] | Listen, if I let you out, | 如果我放你出来 |
[58:51] | will you promise not to take command of my brain? | 你能不能保证不控制我的大脑 |
[58:53] | I want nothing to do with that brain. | 我不想跟你的大脑扯上关系 |
[59:08] | And… | 然后… |
[59:17] | Bingo! | 成功了 |
[59:19] | Temperamental. | 喜怒无常 |
[59:21] | You’ve evolved. | 你进化了 |
[59:24] | But so have I. | 但我也没落下 |
[59:28] | Sounds like you’re not the only one opening locks. | 看来你不是唯一一个开锁的 |
[59:31] | By the way, if you run, | 顺便提一下 如果你逃跑 |
[59:32] | I will expose your existence to the world. | 我就把你们的存在公之于众 |
[59:37] | You are my guest. | 你是我的客人 |
[59:39] | I invited you in. The rules are clear. | 我邀请你进来 规定很明确 |
[59:42] | They are, but you think you can trust me? | 是的 但你觉得可以信任我吗 |
[59:49] | Now you can trust me. | 现在你可以信任我了 |
[59:51] | Fair enough. | 还算公平 |
[59:53] | Let’s find that dwarf. | 我们去找矮人吧 |
[59:55] | Eight new motion-sensitive tumblers. | 八个新的动作感应转盘 |
[59:58] | You devil. | 你个魔鬼 |
[1:00:04] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:00:06] | Holy moly! | 我的天 |
[1:00:17] | Step back, Mr. Diggums. | 后退 迪古姆斯先生 |
[1:00:20] | It’s real. It’s perfect. | 是真的 好完美 |
[1:00:22] | The Aculos. | 阿克勒斯 |
[1:00:24] | The most powerful treasure in the fairy world. | 精灵世界里最强大的宝物 |
[1:00:36] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:00:38] | It will kill you if you use it. | 如果你使用它 你就会没命 |
[1:00:40] | If any human does. | 任何人类都是 |
[1:00:43] | I don’t need to use it. | 我不需要使用它 |
[1:00:45] | Because my bargaining position just got a whole lot stronger. | 因为我谈判的筹码刚刚提升了很多 |
[1:00:48] | The fairies outside mustn’t get to hear that we have this. | 不能让外面的精灵听到我们找到了这个 |
[1:00:51] | I’m sorry, human, | 抱歉 人类 |
[1:00:54] | but they already know. | 他们已经知道了 |
[1:01:07] | There’s been a development? | 有进展了吗 |
[1:01:08] | They found the Aculos. | 他们找到了阿克勒斯 |
[1:01:10] | As I expected. | 不出我所料 |
[1:01:12] | In Fowl Manor. | 在法尔庄园里 |
[1:01:13] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:01:15] | It’s risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[1:01:16] | Root has our entire army at her disposal. | 整个大部队都听由鲁特调遣 |
[1:01:18] | It’s quite simple, Cudgeon. | 很简单 科甄 |
[1:01:21] | If you wish to survive | 你想活命 |
[1:01:23] | and thrive in my brave new world, | 想在我的全新世界里发光发热 |
[1:01:25] | then you will intervene now. | 你现在就得插手了 |
[1:01:32] | Commander! | 长官 |
[1:01:35] | This Time Freeze is seriously unstable. | 时间冻结现在非常不稳定 |
[1:01:37] | This may not hold. | 可能撑不住了 |
[1:01:42] | We’ve lost one! | 我们失去了一人 |
[1:01:51] | Commander Root, | 鲁特长官 |
[1:01:53] | you are hereby officially relieved of your command | 经执行者们授权 |
[1:01:55] | on authorization of the executors. | 你的指挥权被正式解除了 |
[1:01:58] | You’re making a mistake, Cudgeon. | 你这么做是犯错 科甄 |
[1:02:00] | My only mistake was not doing this a long time ago. | 我唯一的错误是没有早点这么做 |
[1:02:03] | With the Aculos in play, the game has changed. | 阿克勒斯一出现 局势就改变了 |
[1:02:07] | Time for a little direct action, | 是时候直接行动了 |
[1:02:09] | don’t you think? | 你不这么想吗 |
[1:02:10] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 让我来演示一下 |
[1:02:13] | Knock it off! | 少来这一套 |
[1:02:15] | Mistake. | 错误的决定 |
[1:02:16] | I mean, really, big mistake. | 你真的犯下了大错 |
[1:02:23] | This should wrap things up. | 这应该能解决这件事 |
[1:02:26] | Recognize our new recruit? | 认出我们的新成员了吗 |
[1:02:28] | We fed it a little potion of nettles and wasp juice. | 我们给它服了一些荨麻和黄蜂汁 |
[1:02:33] | Everything trolls are allergic to. | 都是巨魔过敏的东西 |
[1:02:36] | It’s made it twice as strong and 10 times as mad. | 让巨魔强壮了一倍 愤怒程度是十倍 |
[1:02:48] | D’arvit! | 可恶 |
[1:02:59] | That can’t be good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:03:05] | Go! | 走 |
[1:03:06] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[1:03:08] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:03:13] | Gods alive. | 上帝啊 |
[1:03:15] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:03:16] | A creature that consumes humans in 2.97 seconds | 一种能在2.97秒吃掉人类的生物 |
[1:03:20] | and fairies in less than one. | 吃掉精灵只用不到1秒 |
[1:03:22] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[1:03:23] | This is going all the way. | 要全力以赴了 |
[1:03:29] | I’ll need my gun. | 我需要我的枪 |
[1:03:47] | Jam all magic in the house. | 阻断这栋房子里的一切魔力 |
[1:03:49] | But Officer Short, she’ll need hers to survive. | 但是肖特警官需要魔力才能活下来 |
[1:03:51] | Her father used his magic against us. | 她的父亲使用魔力与我们作对 |
[1:03:53] | I’m not making the same mistake twice. Do as I say. | 我不会再犯同样的错误 照我说的做 |
[1:04:00] | I didn’t read much on trolls. | 我不怎么了解巨魔 |
[1:04:01] | Anything I should look out for? | 我需要注意什么吗 |
[1:04:02] | The teeth. | 巨魔的牙齿 |
[1:04:05] | Good to know. | 挺好 |
[1:04:13] | All magic in the house is now jammed. | 已经阻断这栋房子里的一切魔力 |
[1:04:19] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:04:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:04:35] | Help! I’m stuck! Get me out! | 救命 我卡住了 帮我松开 |
[1:04:41] | I’ll distract him! | 我来引开他 |
[1:04:52] | Help! I’m stuck! | 救命 我卡住了 |
[1:04:54] | Mulch, help. | 马奇 救我 |
[1:04:59] | Juliet, look out! | 朱丽叶 小心 |
[1:05:02] | It’s okay, I’ve got this! Juliet, run! | 没事的 我能搞定 朱丽叶 快跑 |
[1:05:04] | Run, Juliet! Run! | 快跑 朱丽叶 快跑 |
[1:05:06] | Come and get some, you big meanie! | 给你点颜色看看 你个大坏蛋 |
[1:05:13] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:05:14] | Quick! Quick! | 快点 快 |
[1:05:15] | I’m reaching! | 我在努力 |
[1:05:17] | Gotcha! | 抓到了 |
[1:05:28] | Artemis! | 阿特米斯 |
[1:05:32] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:05:43] | Mulch! | 马奇 |
[1:05:43] | I could use a little help! | 我需要一点帮助 |
[1:05:51] | Good. | 还好 |
[1:05:53] | Hi! | 你好 |
[1:05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:56] | Let me just put this away. | 让我先把这个收起来 |
[1:06:02] | Artemis, run! | 阿特米斯 快跑 |
[1:06:04] | I’ll see you guys on the balcony! | 我在阳台等你们 |
[1:06:08] | Juliet! Jump! | 朱丽叶 跳 |
[1:06:11] | Holly! | 霍莉 |
[1:06:24] | Dom! | 多莫 |
[1:06:26] | Holly! | 霍莉 |
[1:06:27] | Holly! Holly! | 霍莉 霍莉 |
[1:06:33] | Dom! | 多莫 |
[1:06:38] | Let go! | 放开 |
[1:06:46] | D’arvit! | 见鬼 |
[1:06:55] | Artemis! Jump! | 阿特米斯 快跳 |
[1:07:04] | Help! | 救我 |
[1:07:05] | I’m trying! I’m trying! | 我在努力 |
[1:07:11] | Juliet, run! | 朱丽叶 快跑 |
[1:07:27] | Dom! | 多莫 |
[1:07:29] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[1:07:56] | Holly, look out! | 霍莉 小心 |
[1:08:02] | I’ll get the gun! | 我去拿枪 |
[1:08:11] | Artemis! | 阿特米斯 |
[1:08:21] | Dom! No! | 多莫 不 |
[1:08:28] | Oh my. | 天啊 |
[1:08:32] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:08:32] | Get help! Try the phones again! | 去求助 再试试打电话 |
[1:08:34] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:08:37] | Domovoi? Dom? | 多莫沃伊 多莫 |
[1:08:49] | The Time Freeze is collapsing. | 时间冻结正在塌陷 |
[1:08:51] | I can’t hold it any longer. | 我没法再撑下去了 |
[1:08:52] | There goes another fairy! | 又被卷走了一个精灵 |
[1:09:09] | Help him! | 救救他 |
[1:09:10] | I can’t. They’ve blocked my magic. | 我做不到 他们阻断了我的魔力 |
[1:09:13] | Artemis, | 阿特米斯 |
[1:09:15] | there’s nothing I can do for him. | 我救不了他 |
[1:09:19] | Hold on, buddy. | 坚持住 朋友 |
[1:09:21] | In kendo, | 剑道中 |
[1:09:23] | we call it kiri oroshi. | 我们称之为最后一击 |
[1:09:26] | – “The fatal blow.” – No. | -“致命一击” -不 |
[1:09:29] | You did great back there. | 你刚才做得很好 |
[1:09:31] | Really. All the Butlers will be proud of you. | 真的 所有的巴特勒都会以你为荣 |
[1:09:36] | Goodbye, my friend. | 再见了 我的朋友 |
[1:09:56] | May the road rise up to meet you. | 愿道路迎接你的到来 |
[1:10:00] | May the wind be always at your back. | 愿风永远在身后为你助力 |
[1:10:03] | May the sun shine warm upon your face. | 愿阳光温暖你的脸庞 |
[1:10:09] | May the rains fall soft upon your fields. | 愿大雨在你身边变得轻柔 |
[1:10:13] | And until we meet again, | 在我们重聚之前 |
[1:10:15] | may a friend be always near. | 愿你身边总有朋友相伴 |
[1:10:21] | No sign of further activity in the house. | 房子里没有动静了 |
[1:10:23] | Five more minutes, then we’re going in. | 再过五分钟 我们就进去 |
[1:10:24] | Request permission to restore Officer Short’s magic, sir. | 长官 请求恢复肖特警官的魔力 |
[1:10:27] | Permission denied. | 拒绝 |
[1:10:29] | It could save her life! | 也许能救她的命 |
[1:10:30] | She’s a traitor, just like her father. | 她是个叛徒 就像她父亲一样 |
[1:10:32] | No, she’s one of us! | 不 她是我们的同伴 |
[1:10:33] | Commander Root. | 鲁特长官 |
[1:10:35] | I didn’t make you captain for nothing. | 我可不是白让你当队长的 |
[1:10:40] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[1:10:41] | Squad! | 听令 |
[1:10:43] | Unblock magic! | 解除魔力封锁 |
[1:10:52] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:10:53] | Artemis, look out! | 阿特米斯 小心 |
[1:10:57] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[1:10:59] | Come on, Domovoi! | 醒醒 多莫沃伊 |
[1:11:03] | You’re back! | 你活过来了 |
[1:11:05] | Holly brought you back! | 霍莉将你复活了 |
[1:11:13] | I didn’t cry, did I? | 我没哭吧 |
[1:11:18] | Little bit. | 哭了一点 |
[1:11:25] | The Time Freeze is gonna collapse any second now. | 时间冻结随时会崩溃 |
[1:11:27] | All L.E.P. Personnel, evacuate. | 所有低元素警官 撤离 |
[1:11:33] | Mulch! | 马奇 |
[1:11:34] | The Aculos. Do you still have it? | 阿克勒斯还在你身上吗 |
[1:11:36] | Yeah, sure. | 在 当然在 |
[1:11:38] | Right there. | 就在这里 |
[1:11:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:44] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[1:11:52] | That’s it. | 完了 |
[1:11:53] | Temporal convergence at maximum force. | 时间聚敛达到最大强度 |
[1:11:55] | Time bend start now. | 时间扭曲现在开始 |
[1:11:56] | Distortion, elastication, and space grabs coming your way. | 马上会出现时间扭曲 时间曲张和空间抓取 |
[1:12:00] | For your own sakes, | 为了你们自己的安全 |
[1:12:01] | get out of there now and get home safe. | 立刻从那里撤离并回家 |
[1:12:03] | This Time Freeze is gonna blow! | 时间冻结要爆炸了 |
[1:12:21] | Officer Short! | 肖特警官 |
[1:12:22] | Get out of there now. | 立刻离开那里 |
[1:12:23] | Leave the humans. Save yourself! | 丢下人类 自救吧 |
[1:12:35] | Artemis, what’s happening? | 阿特米斯 发生什么了 |
[1:12:37] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:12:57] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:12:58] | Come on, we’ve got to get out of here! | 快 我们得离开这里 |
[1:13:00] | We gotta get out… | 我们得离开 |
[1:13:02] | See you on the other side! | 我在另一边等你们 |
[1:13:03] | Mulch, get out of here! | 马奇 离开这里 |
[1:13:09] | Everybody! | 所有人 |
[1:13:10] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:13:20] | Holly, this is your last chance. | 霍莉 这是你最后的机会 |
[1:13:22] | You can’t save him. | 你救不了他 |
[1:13:23] | Just get out of there now. | 立刻离开那里 |
[1:13:52] | And now, the final piece of the plan. | 现在 计划的最后一环 |
[1:13:55] | The Time Freeze is ended. They’re gone. | 时间冻结结束了 他们离开了 |
[1:13:57] | Did we win? | 那我们赢了吗 |
[1:13:58] | Not yet. I can’t give this to Opal Koboi. | 还没有 我不能把这个交给欧珀·科博 |
[1:14:00] | It’s too powerful. | 阿克勒斯太强大了 |
[1:14:00] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[1:14:02] | Use its magic to get your father back. | 用阿克勒斯的魔力将你父亲救回来 |
[1:14:03] | – I can’t. Not yet. – I don’t understand. | -不 还不行 -我不明白 |
[1:14:05] | This holds a power no human can access. | 阿克勒斯的力量不能为人类所染指 |
[1:14:07] | It’s their source of magic, | 这是精灵的魔力来源 |
[1:14:08] | as important to them as the sun is to us. | 阿克勒斯对精灵的重要性就像太阳对人类一样 |
[1:14:10] | You have to try. | 你一定要尝试一下 |
[1:14:11] | I thought I could, but I can’t. | 我原本以为我可以 但不行 |
[1:14:12] | Holly said if any human uses it, they’ll die. | 霍莉说了 如果人类使用了阿克勒斯 就会死 |
[1:14:14] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[1:14:16] | Artemis, it’s too dangerous. | 阿特米斯 这太危险了 |
[1:14:18] | Exactly. It’s useless in my hands. | 没错 阿克勒斯对我来说没用 |
[1:14:20] | But not in mine. | 但对我来说有用 |
[1:14:22] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[1:14:23] | You know I’m breaking every rule in the book. | 我正在违反每一条规定 |
[1:14:27] | You like to break rules. | 你喜欢违反规定 |
[1:14:28] | You can talk. | 你没资格说这话 |
[1:14:31] | Let’s make a trade. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[1:14:32] | The Aculos for my father. | 用阿克勒斯换我父亲 |
[1:14:36] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道我可以信任你 |
[1:14:38] | My father used to say, | 我父亲总是说 |
[1:14:40] | “A friend’s eye is a good mirror.” | “朋友的眼睛是明镜” |
[1:14:44] | Are we friends, | 我们是朋友吗 |
[1:14:46] | Artemis Fowl? | 阿特米斯·法尔 |
[1:14:49] | We are. | 是朋友 |
[1:14:55] | Forever friends. | 永远的朋友 |
[1:14:59] | We need to hurry. | 我们得动作快点 |
[1:15:11] | Your time is up. | 你的时间到了 |
[1:15:14] | The young genius Artemis Fowl | 小天才阿特米斯·法尔 |
[1:15:17] | has failed his beloved father. | 辜负了他挚爱的父亲 |
[1:15:21] | Say hello to Beechwood for me. | 替我跟比奇伍德打个招呼 |
[1:15:30] | I don’t even know that this will work. | 我不知道能不能成功 |
[1:15:33] | You have to try. | 你必须试试 |
[1:15:38] | Carry me always. | 载我以恒 |
[1:15:41] | Carry me well. | 载我以诚 |
[1:15:43] | I am thy teacher of herb and spell. | 巫咒岐黄由吾而始 |
[1:15:48] | I am thy link to power arcane. | 玄术奥法自余以降 |
[1:15:53] | Forget me, and thy magic shall wane. | 倘使吾名不存 则汝巫力将亡 |
[1:16:09] | Die, Fowl! | 去死吧 法尔 |
[1:16:14] | To power arcane. | 自余以降 |
[1:16:16] | Forget me, and thy magic shall wane. | 倘使吾名不存 则汝巫力将亡 |
[1:16:20] | Carry me well. Carry me well. | 载我以恒 载我以诚 |
[1:16:27] | Forget me, magic shall wane. | 倘使吾名不存 则汝巫力将亡 |
[1:16:34] | Carry me well. | 载我以诚 |
[1:16:57] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[1:16:59] | Did you bring him back? | 你把他带回来了吗 |
[1:17:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:13] | He can’t be. Please. | 他不能死 拜托 |
[1:17:19] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:17:25] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:17:46] | Artemis… | 阿特米斯 |
[1:17:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:17:51] | It’s over. | 已经完了 |
[1:17:53] | I’ve lost him, haven’t I? | 我失去他了 是不是 |
[1:17:56] | Artemis! | 阿特米斯 |
[1:17:58] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:18:01] | Dad! Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[1:18:06] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:18:09] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:18:13] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:18:15] | Artemis. | 阿特米斯 |
[1:18:23] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:31] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[1:18:32] | How did you save me, son? | 你怎么救的我 儿子 |
[1:18:34] | I just followed the story. | 我只是按照故事里的做法去做 |
[1:18:37] | With a little help from a friend. | 接受了朋友的一点帮助 |
[1:18:41] | Dad, | 爸 |
[1:18:42] | meet Officer Holly Short, | 来认识一下霍莉·肖特警官 |
[1:18:44] | daughter of Beechwood Short. | 她是比奇伍德·肖特的女儿 |
[1:18:51] | Your father was a great man and a dear friend. | 你父亲是个伟大的人 也是我的挚友 |
[1:18:57] | He brought me the Aculos | 他把阿克勒斯交给了我 |
[1:18:58] | because there are forces in your world | 因为你们的世界里 |
[1:19:01] | who wanted its power for themselves. | 有人想要将它的力量收归己用 |
[1:19:04] | So, he was trying to protect it? | 所以他是想保护它吗 |
[1:19:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:19:08] | Yes, yes. He was. | 对 他是想保护它 |
[1:19:10] | And he did. | 他也是那么做的 |
[1:19:12] | With his life. | 付出了生命的代价 |
[1:19:15] | Your father was a hero, Holly. | 你父亲是个英雄 霍莉 |
[1:19:18] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[1:19:20] | He, gave me this list. | 他给了我这份名单 |
[1:19:24] | It’s a list of names that I can’t even pronounce. | 名单上的名字我连读都读不出来 |
[1:19:27] | These are Opal’s accomplices. | 这些是欧珀的从犯 |
[1:19:28] | We were looking for them when I was captured. | 我被抓住时 我们就是在找他们 |
[1:19:30] | They’re the ones you’ll want to investigate. | 你们最好调查一下他们 |
[1:19:33] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[1:19:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:19:40] | It’s so good to see you. I am not going to cry. | 见到你真好 我不会哭的 |
[1:19:42] | I’m not going to cry. | 我不会哭的 |
[1:20:26] | The Aculos is safe at last, | 阿克勒斯终于安全了 |
[1:20:28] | now that we know our enemies, | 这下我们知道敌人的身份了 |
[1:20:30] | thanks to you, Holly. | 都要感谢你 霍莉 |
[1:20:38] | Quite the day. | 真是惊心动魄的一天 |
[1:20:39] | Yes, Commander. | 是 长官 |
[1:20:45] | Curb that maverick streak in you | 你什么时候能克制住内心的叛逆 |
[1:20:48] | and you’ll make a decent officer someday. | 就能成为一名杰出的警官 |
[1:20:52] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[1:21:05] | This place needs fairies like you. | 这地方正需要你这样的精灵 |
[1:21:12] | Our world has never been so much in danger. | 我们的世界正处于前所未有的危机中 |
[1:21:20] | It’s not perfect, Holly. | 它并不完美 霍莉 |
[1:21:23] | But it’s ours, it’s a light to guide us, | 但它属于我们 是指引我们的光芒 |
[1:21:25] | and it’s worth fighting for. | 也值得我们为之奋战 |
[1:21:29] | I want you to investigate | 我希望你去调查 |
[1:21:31] | every name on your father’s list. | 你父亲名单上的所有人 |
[1:21:35] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:21:37] | Well, who else am I talking to? | 不然我是在跟谁说话 |
[1:21:39] | Nobody else, Commander, just me. | 没别人 长官 就是我 |
[1:21:41] | – Go on. – I’m going to… | -去吧 -我这就去… |
[1:21:44] | You won’t regret… I will not… | 你不会后悔的 我不会… |
[1:21:46] | – Go on. – I’ll just go. | -去吧 -我走了 |
[1:22:09] | Here we go, Dad. | 我们走 爸爸 |
[1:22:21] | – Nice work, Holly! – Well done, Holly! | -做得好 霍莉 -干得漂亮 霍莉 |
[1:22:32] | All right, team, | 好了 队员们 |
[1:22:34] | here we go. | 开始吧 |
[1:23:15] | This is a community still coming to terms | 当地居民仍在消化 |
[1:23:17] | with these stunning revelations. | 这些惊人的发现 |
[1:23:19] | The family has lived in the house | 这个家族世世代代 |
[1:23:21] | for generations and is well-known locally, | 住在这座宅邸中 在当地很有名 |
[1:23:24] | but there’s a sense of real shock here that Artemis Fowl, | 当地人很吃惊 阿特米斯·法尔 |
[1:23:27] | who neighbors describe as quiet and… | 据邻居描述是个安静… |
[1:23:31] | It would appear we’ve garnered quite a bit of interest. | 我们好像引来了不少关注 |
[1:23:33] | Not ideal. | 不太好 |
[1:23:35] | The media? | 媒体吗 |
[1:23:36] | I have someone working on that right now. | 我已经让人去处理了 |
[1:23:38] | I expected you would. | 我就猜你会这么干 |
[1:23:41] | These are for you, son. | 这些是给你的 儿子 |
[1:23:43] | Just don’t forget to wash it before you bring it back, okay? | 回来前记得清洗干净 好吗 |
[1:23:46] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[1:23:48] | To finish this. | 了结这件事 |
[1:23:50] | You think I’m ready? | 你觉得我准备好了 |
[1:23:51] | I know you’re ready. | 我知道你准备好了 |
[1:23:53] | First, I have a call to make. | 首先 我要去打个电话 |
[1:24:15] | You failed, Opal. | 你失败了 欧珀 |
[1:24:16] | You were wrong about my father. | 你看错了我父亲 |
[1:24:19] | About Beechwood. About everything. | 看错了比奇伍德 料错了一切 |
[1:24:23] | And now… | 而现在 |
[1:24:25] | we’re coming for you. | 我们要来找你了 |
[1:24:27] | You think you can beat me? | 你以为你能打败我吗 |
[1:24:31] | You have no idea the world | 你对你刚刚进入的这个世界 |
[1:24:33] | that you have just entered, boy. | 一无所知 小子 |
[1:24:36] | Just who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[1:24:39] | I’m Artemis Fowl… | 我是阿特米斯·法尔 |
[1:24:42] | and I’m a criminal mastermind. | 我是个犯罪大师 |
[1:25:20] | What an extraordinary ending | 你这神奇的童话故事 |
[1:25:22] | to your remarkable fairy tale. | 结局编得不错啊 |
[1:25:23] | But let’s get back to the thief, shall we? | 但我们还是说回那个窃贼吧 |
[1:25:24] | He will be brought to justice, | 他会被绳之以法 |
[1:25:26] | and you will not leave here until you assist us. | 而你不配合我们就别想离开 |
[1:25:29] | You really don’t believe any of it? | 你真的一点也不信吗 |
[1:25:30] | The only thing in that fanciful tale | 你那离奇的故事里我唯一相信的 |
[1:25:32] | I did believe is that you can be bought. | 就是你可以被收买 |
[1:25:33] | So, let us offer you a deal. | 我们跟你做个交易 |
[1:25:34] | Help us apprehend Artemis Fowl, Sr., and then you’ll walk. | 帮助我们抓住老阿特米斯·法尔 我们就释放你 |
[1:25:40] | Or perhaps I offer you a deal? | 或者我跟你们做个交易 |
[1:25:44] | I walk out on my own, | 我自己走人 |
[1:25:46] | and you leave the Fowls alone forever. | 你们再也别去管法尔父子的事 |
[1:25:49] | And why would we ever do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[1:25:52] | So that you can all sleep at night, | 这样你们晚上就能睡个安稳觉 |
[1:25:52] | So that you can all sleep at night, | 这样你们晚上就能睡个安稳觉 |
[1:25:56] | knowing that the fairy tales you tell your kids | 心知你们给孩子讲的童话故事 |
[1:25:56] | knowing that the fairy tales you tell your kids | 心知你们给孩子讲的童话故事 |
[1:25:59] | remain beautiful dreams, | 只是美好的幻想 |
[1:25:59] | remain beautiful dreams, | 只是美好的幻想 |
[1:26:03] | and not living nightmares. | 而不是活生生的噩梦 |
[1:26:03] | and not living nightmares. | 而不是活生生的噩梦 |
[1:26:10] | And the next time you see the Fowls, | 你们下次见到法尔父子 |
[1:26:10] | And the next time you see the Fowls, | 你们下次见到法尔父子 |
[1:26:12] | be sure to thank them for protecting us all. | 一定要感谢他们保护了我们所有人 |
[1:26:12] | be sure to thank them for protecting us all. | 一定要感谢他们保护了我们所有人 |
[1:26:15] | They keep the peace. | 他们维护了和平 |
[1:26:15] | They keep the peace. | 他们维护了和平 |
[1:26:17] | Don’t ever forget it. | 千万别忘了这个 |
[1:26:17] | Don’t ever forget it. | 千万别忘了这个 |
[1:26:20] | That’s why Artemis set up my arrest. | 这就是为什么阿特米斯设计让我被抓 |
[1:26:20] | That’s why Artemis set up my arrest. | 这就是为什么阿特米斯设计让我被抓 |
[1:26:22] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是为什么我在这里 |
[1:26:22] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是为什么我在这里 |
[1:26:24] | He figured you’d have to believe me. | 他认为你们肯定得相信我 |
[1:26:24] | He figured you’d have to believe me. | 他认为你们肯定得相信我 |
[1:26:33] | Alert the guards. | 通知警卫 |
[1:26:33] | Alert the guards. | 通知警卫 |
[1:26:39] | I hope you don’t get squeamish. | 希望你们别被恶心到 |
[1:26:39] | I hope you don’t get squeamish. | 希望你们别被恶心到 |
[1:26:47] | Lockdown! | 封锁 |
[1:26:47] | Lockdown! | 封锁 |
[1:26:48] | Immediate lockdown. | 立即封锁 |
[1:26:48] | Immediate lockdown. | 立即封锁 |
[1:26:53] | A tracking device. | 追踪定位设备 |
[1:26:53] | A tracking device. | 一个追踪定位设备 |
[1:26:56] | Designed by the kid. | 那孩子设计的 |
[1:26:56] | Designed by the kid. | 那孩子设计的 |
[1:26:59] | Clap your hands if you believe in fairies. | 如果相信童话 你就拍拍手 |
[1:26:59] | Clap your hands if you believe in fairies. | 如果相信童话 你就拍拍手 |
[1:27:06] | That’s my ride! | 我的顺风车到了 |
[1:27:06] | That’s my ride! | 我的顺风车到了 |
[1:27:08] | Lockdown! | 封锁 |
[1:27:08] | Lockdown! | 封锁 |
[1:27:09] | Get back here, you filthy little dwarf! | 回来 你这肮脏的小矮人 |
[1:27:09] | Get back here, you filthy little dwarf! | 回来 你这肮脏的小矮人 |
[1:27:12] | Dwarfus Giaganticus! | 是巨属矮人 |
[1:27:12] | Dwarfus Giaganticus! | 是巨属矮人 |
[1:27:22] | Don’t mind me, I got this. | 不用管我 我自己能上来 |
[1:27:22] | Don’t mind me, I got this. | 不用管我 我自己能上来 |
[1:27:29] | Are you ready to get back to work? | 你准备好继续工作了吗 |
[1:27:29] | Are you ready to get back to work? | 你准备好继续工作了吗 |
[1:27:31] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会问了呢 |
[1:27:31] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会问了呢 |
[1:27:34] | We have some unfinished business. | 我们有些事还没做完 |
[1:27:34] | We have some unfinished business. | 我们有些活还没完事 |
[1:27:37] | I love my job! | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[1:27:37] | I love my job! | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[1:27:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:27:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:28:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:28:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |