时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Jill, Jill, look at me. | 吉尔 吉尔 看着我 |
[00:08] | You gotta do everything I tell you to. | 但你必须完全按照我说的做 |
[00:10] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[00:15] | It’s not Tom’s. | 不是汤姆的 |
[00:17] | No, he just wanted it to be. | 不 只是他希望是 |
[00:19] | What matters is that he lied. | 重要的是他撒谎了 |
[00:20] | You tamed it. Your stuff, all of it. | 你驯服了它 你的…所有一切 |
[00:23] | But I can control him. | 但我可以控制他 |
[00:24] | Well, that would take some training. | 那可能需要一些训练 |
[00:26] | I know the perfect place. | 我知道最合适的地方 |
[00:27] | Tom, this is Bill Hope– Jillian’s father. | 汤姆 我是比尔·霍普 吉莉安的爸爸 |
[00:29] | I just have something very important to tell her about her family. | 我有一些非常重要的事要告诉她 关于她的家庭 |
[00:33] | Great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[00:35] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[00:37] | 爸爸 爱你的爸爸 米尔路酒店 105号 急事 给我回电 但我想见你 我知道你不想见我 | |
[00:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:40] | You leave your sister alone. | 别碰你的妹妹 |
[00:43] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[01:03] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 我们来 |
[01:05] | One more time, yeah? | 再来一次 |
[01:06] | Baby steps. Nothing too hard. | 最初级的 不要太难的 |
[01:08] | Let’s, uh…Let’s start with something simple. | 我们从简单的开始 |
[01:10] | A rabbit. | 一只兔子 |
[01:11] | Just a cute little bunny rabbit. | 可爱的小兔子 |
[01:12] | Everybody likes bunnies, right? | 大家都喜欢兔子 对吗 |
[01:14] | That’s an easy one. | 很简单 |
[01:16] | Now… | 现在 |
[01:17] | Remember, picture it in your mind. | 记住 在脑子里想象 |
[01:20] | Attach a feeling. | 连接感情 |
[01:21] | Comfort. | 舒适 |
[01:23] | Gratitude. | 感激 |
[01:25] | Love. | 爱 |
[01:27] | Imagine all of its parts. | 想象它的每一部分 |
[01:28] | Imagine its–its whiskers; | 想象它的…它的胡须 |
[01:29] | its eyes, its ears, nose. | 它的眼睛 耳朵 鼻子 |
[01:40] | Something feels different. | 感觉有点不一样 |
[01:45] | Something is different. | 的确有点不一样 |
[01:46] | You lost part of yourself yesterday, right? | 你昨天失去了自己的一部分 对吗 |
[01:51] | I remember when I lost my first creation. | 我还记得我失去我第一个创造物时 |
[01:52] | It was fucking intense. | 实在是太难受了 |
[01:56] | I made him here, you know– | 我创造了他 |
[01:59] | this house–the first time. | 就在这房子里 第一次 |
[02:01] | after drawing him a million times. | 之前画了他上百万次 |
[02:04] | Oh, I used to love to draw with my crayons. | 我以前很喜欢用我的蜡笔画画 |
[02:07] | My first creation, Tall Boy, he did some… | 我的第一个创造物 大高个 在我学会 |
[02:10] | not-so-great things before I learned how to control him. | 如何控制他之前 做了一些不好的事 |
[02:13] | But with practice, you can learn not only | 但是只要你加以训练 不仅能学会 |
[02:15] | to control them, but to– to operate them, even. | 如何控制他们 还能学会如何指挥他们 |
[02:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:19] | Well, he can become sort of like your, uh, puppet. | 他可以成为你的木偶 |
[02:23] | It’s–it’s a special thing that only you can do. | 只有你能做到的很特殊的事 |
[02:27] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[02:28] | It’s cool. It’s awesome! | 很棒的 |
[02:29] | You know? | 你知道的 |
[02:32] | You’re allowed to enjoy it. | 你可以好好享受 |
[02:33] | It’s a superpower, right? | 这是超能力 对吧 |
[02:35] | You’re just making a bunny rabbit. | 你只是要创造一只兔子 |
[02:36] | Okay. | 很好 |
[02:38] | This is the one. You got this. | 就是这样 你可以的 |
[02:40] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[02:43] | Begin. | 开始 |
[02:51] | Yeah, that’s good. That’s great. | 很好 很棒 |
[02:54] | Really good. Really good. | 真的很棒 很棒 |
[02:55] | Yeah. Picture all its parts. Its eyes. | 想象它的部位 它的眼睛 |
[02:58] | Picture its ears, its whiskers. | 想象它的耳朵 它的胡须 |
[03:02] | There you go, come on. | 没错 继续 |
[03:06] | Almost, almost. | 快好了 快好了 |
[03:08] | Physical contact helps. You ready? | 肢体接触也能帮助你 准备好了吗 |
[03:09] | One, two, three. Here we go. | 一 二 三 来 |
[03:29] | That was all you. | 都是你的功劳 |
[03:31] | I knew you could. | 我知道你可以的 |
[03:34] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[03:44] | Come on, let’s see that rabbit. | 来 让我们看看这只兔子 |
[04:19] | Don’t run away. | 别跑 |
[04:21] | Don’t run away. | 别跑 |
[04:45] | Well, they can’t all be winners. | 不可能每个都很成功 |
[04:50] | Like your dog, you know. | 就像你的狗 |
[04:51] | It took me a bunch of tries to get that one right. | 我试了好几次才做了一个合适的 |
[04:55] | My dog? | 我的狗 |
[04:57] | You made my dog? | 我的狗是你做的 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:01] | You were moving in, and I thought | 你刚搬进来 我想着 |
[05:03] | I’d send you a little present. | 给你点小礼物 |
[05:09] | 零异频道 梦之门 \h第五集 | |
[05:25] | I thought I left my phone in my purse. | 我以为我把手机丢在包里了 |
[05:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:36] | It’s dead. | 坏了 |
[05:38] | I’ve never broken a phone before in my life. | 我以前从来没有弄坏过手机 |
[05:41] | Well, if only a cracked screen | 如果现在一块摔碎的屏幕 |
[05:42] | were your biggest problem right now. | 也能算你的大问题的话 |
[05:44] | Right? | 对吧 |
[05:50] | I think I need some air. | 我觉得我需要去透透气 |
[05:51] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[06:11] | Hey, this is Jill. Leave a message. | 我是吉尔 请留言 |
[06:18] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[06:22] | I don’t know where you are. | 我不知道你在哪里 |
[06:26] | Or if you’re with… | 或者你是不是 |
[06:28] | him. | 和他一起 |
[06:34] | I just don’t know, Jill. | 我不知道 吉尔 |
[06:42] | Please come home. | 回家吧 |
[07:03] | Yes. Yes. | 嗯 嗯 |
[07:06] | I need you right now. | 我现在需要你 |
[07:07] | You miss her, too. | 你也想她 |
[07:12] | Yep. | 没错 |
[08:58] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:04] | You want to go into Ian’s house, huh? | 你想进伊恩的家 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[09:34] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[09:41] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[10:28] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[11:56] | Breakfast is ready. | 早饭准备好了 |
[12:01] | Hey, Jill? | 吉尔 |
[12:12] | Hey, Jill? | 吉尔 |
[12:34] | Smells delicious. | 好香 |
[13:04] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[14:00] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[14:03] | You said you made the dog. | 你说是你造了那只狗 |
[14:07] | Why did you choose that particular dog? | 你为什么要选择那种狗 |
[14:11] | Well, you know, I– I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:18] | It’s just, um– | 只是… |
[14:20] | it’s just so funny, | 很有意思 |
[14:22] | I had a stuffed animal that looked just like that | 我小时候有个和它一模一样的 |
[14:24] | when I was really little. | 毛绒玩具 |
[14:28] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[15:22] | What was your mom like? | 你妈妈是怎样的人 |
[15:30] | My mom? | 我妈妈 |
[15:32] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:34] | Just… | 只是 |
[15:36] | curious to know more about you. | 想多了解你一下 |
[15:45] | She passed away. | 她去世了 |
[15:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:56] | Yeah, yeah. Earlier this year. | 嗯 今年年初 |
[16:02] | She was, um… | 她 |
[16:05] | she was very trusting. | 她很容易相信人 |
[16:08] | That was her weakness, probably. | 这可能就是她的弱点吧 |
[16:10] | She was too trusting. | 太轻信别人了 |
[16:12] | She saw the world the way she wanted to see it. | 她用她自己想要的方式来看待这个世界 |
[16:17] | The way her husband told her to see it. | 她丈夫想让她看待的方式 |
[16:23] | I think she chose not to see certain things. | 我觉得她选择对某些事视而不见 |
[16:30] | You can do that, you know… | 你也可以 |
[16:33] | Make your own reality. | 创造你自己的现实 |
[16:39] | But she really loved me, you know? Like–like, whoa. | 但她真的很爱我 非常爱 |
[16:47] | She never understood me, but she– | 她从来不理解我 但是她 |
[16:48] | but she–she kept trying. | 她不停地努力 |
[16:49] | She never stopped, and she really… deserved… | 从来没停下过 她不该… |
[16:54] | better than she got. | 被那样对待 |
[17:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:29] | I think I need to go home. | 我觉得我应该回家了 |
[17:33] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | We don’t have to go back now, you know. | 我们不用现在就回去 |
[17:54] | I mean it might not even– | 我觉得这样可能 |
[17:55] | might not be the best thing | 不是很有利于 |
[17:58] | for your training, you know? | 你的训练 |
[17:59] | Doing really good. | 你很顺利 |
[18:40] | – Did you see that? – Someone’s in my house. | -你看到了吗 -有人在我家里 |
[19:20] | Hey, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[19:23] | You, uh… | 你 |
[19:26] | you looking for something, man? | 你在找什么东西吗 伙计 |
[19:29] | Why were you at the motel last night? | 你昨晚为什么会去那个旅店 |
[19:32] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | I saw you at the motel. | 我在旅店看到你了 |
[19:36] | I wasn’t at any motel last night, man. | 我昨晚没在什么旅店 |
[19:38] | I was–I was with Jillian. All night. | 我在和吉莉安一起 整晚都是 |
[19:42] | What motel? What time? – | 什么旅店 什么时候 |
[19:43] | I was with you. | 我和你一起呢 |
[19:46] | I was asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[19:48] | Your dad called me. | 你爸爸给我打电话 |
[19:54] | – What? – He said he needed to talk to you about something urgent. | -什么 -他说他要和你说什么要紧事 |
[19:57] | About your family. | 关于你的家庭 |
[19:59] | That he couldn’t reach you. | 他联系不上你 |
[20:03] | So I went to go meet him at that motel off of 270, | 于是我就去270号大道的旅店找他 |
[20:06] | and when I got there this guy, he was leaving | 我到那里后 发现他正要离开 |
[20:09] | and your dad was nowhere to be found. | 你的爸爸不见所踪 |
[20:11] | So where is her dad? | 她爸爸在哪里 |
[20:13] | Why were you at that motel? | 你为什么会在那个旅店 |
[20:16] | Why you got all these pictures of her? | 你为什么会有她的这些照片 |
[20:18] | Man, I… | 伙计 我… |
[20:20] | look, I–I mean, I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从哪里说起 |
[20:22] | This is– is fucking insane, man. | 这…这太疯狂了 伙计 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么 |
[20:39] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁了 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:50] | Okay, what are y’all talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[20:53] | He must have bought the place later on, right? | 他肯定是后来买下了那个地方 对吗 |
[20:58] | He took me and my mom there a few times as well. | 他带我和我妈妈去过那里几次 |
[21:02] | Weekends at the lake. | 湖边的周末 |
[21:05] | I was almost too young to even remember it. | 我年纪太小了 几乎记不起来了 |
[21:08] | I was wondering if you would. | 我还在想你会不会记得呢 |
[21:12] | I left that little stuffed dog there, as well. | 我也把那只毛绒小狗留在了那里 |
[21:14] | Didn’t I? | 对吗 |
[21:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:19] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的兄弟 |
[21:21] | Half-brother. | 同父异母 |
[21:28] | Hey, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:30] | What you have to understand is, I didn’t know about you | 你需要明白的是 我直到最近 |
[21:33] | until recently. | 才知道有你 |
[21:35] | When I was a kid, my– my dad was always… | 我小时候 我爸爸经常 |
[21:38] | away traveling on business. | 出门出差 |
[21:41] | My mom was the other woman, and I didn’t even know. | 我妈妈根本不管 我都不知道 |
[21:45] | I didn’t know you existed. | 我都不知道有你的存在 |
[21:46] | But when I found out, | 但我发现以后 |
[21:48] | it all made sense. | 一切都说得通了 |
[21:50] | We both have this thing. | 我们都有这种能力 |
[21:53] | We both have it. | 我们都有 |
[21:54] | We didn’t ask for it, and we got it | 这不是我们想要的 但我们都是从 |
[21:56] | from the same man who couldn’t love us. | 这个不爱我们的男人身上得到的 |
[21:57] | Nobody will ever understand you | 没人会像我一样 |
[21:59] | the way that I understand you. | 理解你 |
[22:03] | This isn’t how I wanted you to find out. | 我不希望你是这样发现的 |
[22:04] | I just didn’t want you to think I was part of Dad’s… | 我就是不希望你认为我是爸爸的… |
[22:07] | – You lied to me. – I have done everything for you. | -你骗我 -我为你做了一切 |
[22:12] | I did something big. | 我做了件大事 |
[22:13] | I did something really big… | 我做了件很大的事 |
[22:17] | And I want you to see it. | 我希望你来看看 |
[22:27] | It’s in the garage. | 在车库里 |
[22:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:44] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[22:45] | You got out of your cages! | 你们从笼子里跑出来了 |
[23:24] | – Jill. – Jillian. | -吉尔 -吉莉安 |
[23:25] | – Stay away from me. – Okay, okay. | -离我远一点 -好吧 |
[23:37] | Here we are. | 好了 |
[23:40] | We’re on the edge of something. | 一切都处于爆发的边缘 |
[23:43] | You know who I am, | 你知道我是谁 |
[23:44] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[23:47] | We can move forward with our eyes open. | 我们可以接受一切 继续下去 |
[23:52] | But it’s up to you. | 全都取决于你 |
[23:54] | You tell me what happens next. | 你告诉我接下来会怎么样 |
[24:17] | Detective Fraser, please. | 我找弗雷泽警探 |
[24:18] | It’s an emergency. | 非常紧急 |
[24:22] | Detective Fraser. | 弗雷泽警探 |
[24:24] | Hi. There’s been a murder. | 你好 发生了一起谋杀案 |
[24:27] | We’re at 48 Brahms Bay Caldecott Street. | 我们在勃拉姆斯湾卡德科特街48号 |
[24:31] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 我不挂 |
[24:50] | We got a 10-54. Probable 187, | 需要救护车 可能需要紧急援助 |
[24:53] | and you’re gonna need to send Animal Services. | 你还需要派动物服务中心的人来 |
[24:57] | You could have mentioned there’s 20 fucking dogs | 你应该说一下有20多只狗 |
[24:59] | in there eating him. | 在里面吃他 |
[25:00] | They’re not eating him. They’re just chewing on him. | 它们没有吃他 只是在咬他 |
[25:02] | Isn’t there anything | 你能不能说说 |
[25:03] | that you want to say about why there’s a dead guy | 为什么你的车库里会有 |
[25:04] | in your garage? | 一具尸体 |
[25:06] | I put him there last night. | 我昨晚放进去的 |
[25:08] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[25:10] | I did. | 是的 |
[25:12] | I killed them all. | 我把他们都杀了 |
[25:14] | Who is “All”? | 他们是谁 |
[25:16] | I did it for her. | 我都是为了她 |
[25:18] | She didn’t know anything about it. | 她什么都不知道 |
[25:19] | Killed who all? | 杀了谁 |
[25:21] | Oh, I killed my dad. | 我杀了我爸爸 |
[25:23] | He’s in the garage. | 他就在车库里 |
[25:26] | I killed their friend Jason | 我杀了他们的朋友杰森 |
[25:27] | and the sensory deprivation tank lady. | 还有感官剥脱水箱治疗的那位女士 |
[25:30] | Oh, I almost forgot, if you move some bags | 我差点忘了 如果你们移开 |
[25:31] | of fertilizer at the back of the garage, | 车库后面的袋子或者肥料 |
[25:33] | you’ll find the O’Connells. | 你们还能找到奥康纳一家 |
[25:34] | They used to live here. | 他们以前是住在这里的 |
[25:36] | I killed them because I needed to live in their house. | 我杀了他们 因为我得住在他们的房子里 |
[25:39] | But between you and me, they were pretty much | 悄悄告诉你 反正他们 |
[25:41] | on their last legs, anyways, so… | 也时日不多了 所以 |
[25:42] | Put your hands behind your back, Ian. | 把你的手背到后面 伊恩 |
[25:46] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[25:48] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都会被当作 |
[25:50] | in a court of law. | 呈堂供证 |
[25:52] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[25:53] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[25:54] | one will be provided for you. | 我们会为你指派一位 |
[25:58] | You’re an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[25:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:09] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[26:12] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[26:15] | You know, when I was little… | 我小时候 |
[26:18] | I just thought he left. | 以为他只是离开了 |
[26:22] | It wasn’t till I got older that my mom told me | 后来长大了 我妈妈才告诉我 |
[26:24] | about the other family. | 还有另一个家庭 |
[26:29] | I want a family with you. | 我想和你组建家庭 |
[26:33] | What? | 什么 |
[26:35] | That’s what I’ve always wanted. | 这是我一直以来想要的 |
[26:39] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[26:41] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[26:42] | No, I mean of myself. | 不 我是指怕我自己 |
[26:46] | I’m fucked up. | 我一团糟 |
[26:47] | I’m off-balance. | 我失去了平衡 |
[26:48] | When I feel like this, that’s… | 只要我有这种感觉 就会… |
[26:51] | that’s when things happen. | 就会发生这种事 |
[26:53] | Well, what can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[28:33] | Don’t stop, don’t stop. | 别停 别停 |
[28:47] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[29:08] | What’s behind that door? | 那扇门后面是什么 |
[29:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:11] | I wasn’t concentrating on anything. | 我没有集中注意力想任何事 |
[29:15] | Okay, so maybe there’s nothing there. | 好吧 也许那后面什么都没有 |
[29:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:02] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[30:51] | Is this… | 这是… |
[30:54] | Did we… | 我们… |
[31:00] | We did. | 没错 |
[31:02] | Here, do you want to hold it? | 给 你想抱抱吗 |
[31:07] | What–what is that? | 那…那是什么 |
[31:08] | It’s our baby. | 是我们的孩子 |
[31:09] | It’s part of me. | 是我的一部分 |
[31:23] | I think it’s dying. | 我觉得它要死了 |
[31:28] | He’s not a serial killer. | 他不是连环杀手 |
[31:30] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[31:31] | Five murders that we know of | 据我们所知就有五起 |
[31:33] | at different times, in different locations. | 不同时间 不同地点的谋杀案 |
[31:35] | Textbook. | 典型的连环杀手 |
[31:38] | Except he’s not. | 但他不是 |
[31:41] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 上帝啊 |
[31:43] | Pass the bus. Pass the bus. | 超那辆公交 超那辆公交 |
[31:45] | Oh, man, I’m not passing the bus. | 伙计 我不能超公交车 |
[31:47] | It’s illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[31:55] | So if he’s not a serial killer, what is he? | 如果他不是连环杀手 那他是什么 |
[32:00] | Just a regular mass-murderer. | 只是个普通的屠夫 |
[32:02] | Is that what you are, my man? | 你是吗 伙计 |
[32:03] | Just a regular mass-murderer? | 只是一个普通的屠夫 |
[32:07] | Spree-killer. | 狂暴杀手 |
[32:10] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[32:12] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[32:16] | Check out this circus-looking fella. | 看看这个像是从马戏团里出来的伙计 |
[32:18] | He’s grotesque. | 他很古怪 |
[32:20] | Ugh, that is one ugly man. | 真是个丑家伙 |
[32:23] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[32:27] | If I was that ugly, I’d kill myself for sure. | 如果我要是这么丑 不如自杀算了 |
[32:30] | Who wears socks and sandals together? | 谁会一起穿袜子和凉鞋 |
[32:32] | He looks like a ’90s boy-band reject. | 他看上去就像90年代的男孩乐队 |
[32:34] | Must have smoked a lot of dope in high school. | 高中时肯定抽了不少大麻 |
[32:36] | Look at this kid. | 看这小子 |
[32:38] | Get on the bus, kid. | 赶紧上车吧 孩子 |
[32:39] | Just put him on the bus. | 把他抱上车 |
[32:41] | Listen, Timmy. Timmy, get on the bus. | 听着 提米 提米 上车 |
[32:44] | The kid wants to stay home. | 这孩子想待在家里 |
[32:46] | Let the kid stay home. | 让他待在家里 |
[32:49] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[32:53] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[33:02] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[33:11] | Kill him now! | 杀了他 |
[33:14] | Now! | 快点 |
[33:15] | No, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[33:32] | No! | 不 |
[33:38] | No! | 不 |
[34:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:26] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[34:30] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[34:34] | Get some air. | 去透透气 |
[34:36] | Let me–let me be with it. | 让我和它一起 |
[34:42] | I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想丢下你 |
[34:46] | Tom, please. | 汤姆 拜托 |
[35:37] | You gotta be fucking kidding me, man. | 你是在逗我吧 伙计 |
[35:39] | I can literally make doors | 我可以用我的意识 |
[35:41] | with my mind | 造出 |
[35:42] | that monsters come out of. | 放出怪兽的门 |
[35:44] | You really think they could just haul me away | 你真的认为他们能把我关在 |
[35:45] | in the back of a cop car? | 一辆警车的后面吗 |
[35:47] | Why don’t you learn to take “No” for an answer? | 你为什么不能接受别人的拒绝 |
[35:49] | Come on, Tom. Let’s go inside. | 拜托 汤姆 我们进去吧 |
[35:52] | You’re not coming inside my house. | 你不准进入我的家 |
[35:55] | You’re not welcome. | 不欢迎你 |
[36:01] | Don’t do it, Tom. | 不要这样 汤姆 |
[36:03] | I don’t want to kill anybody else today. | 我今天不想再杀人了 |
[36:04] | – Hey, officer! – Go back inside. | -警官 -回到里面去 |
[36:07] | This is the guy you’re looking for, right here. | 这就是你要找的人 就在这里 |
[36:12] | Do not move! | 不要动 |
[36:14] | Not me! Not me! | 不是我 不是我 |
[36:16] | Shoot him! | 打他 |
[36:17] | Hey! Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[36:21] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[36:24] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[36:25] | No, no, no! Stay back! | 不不不 后退 |
[36:28] | – Did you– – Drop the saw! | -你 -放下电锯 |
[36:29] | Did you create that? | 是你创造他的吗 |
[36:30] | I said “Drop it.” | 我说放下 |
[36:33] | – I warned you, Tom. – Do it! | -我警告过你了 汤姆 -快点 |
[36:35] | – Whatever happens next… – All units, get back here! | -接下来发生的事 -所有单位回到现场 |
[36:37] | – Is your fault. – They’re way too aggressive! | -都是你的错 -他们太猖狂了 |
[36:39] | Stay back! Stay back! Stay back! | 后退 后退 后退 |
[37:28] | Hey there, little guy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[37:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:44] | I’m here, okay? | 我在呢 |
[37:47] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[37:50] | I’m not gonna go anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[39:04] | Tom? | 汤姆 |