时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You an only child? | 你是独子吗 |
[00:09] | – Yeah, I was. – I am, too. | -是的 -我也是 |
[00:11] | Only children–scientifically, more imaginative, | 独子 从科学上来说想象力更强 |
[00:14] | especially those with unreliable fathers. | 特别是父亲不可靠的时候 |
[00:16] | Your dad– is he the same Bill Hope | 你爸爸还是那个 |
[00:18] | that does the neighborhoods– Willow Court and all that? | 住在这的比尔·霍普吗 在柳苑的 |
[00:20] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[00:22] | After my dad took me to the circus, | 我爸爸带我去马戏团后 |
[00:24] | I came up with Pretzel Jack. | 我就想出了卷饼杰克 |
[00:26] | When my dad left, | 我爸爸离开后 |
[00:27] | that’s when he became real. | 他就变成真的了 |
[00:29] | It’s him from back then. | 当时的他 |
[00:32] | You weren’t the only kid who had to invent | 你不是唯一一个臆造出 |
[00:33] | a sidekick/guardian. | 守护者的孩子 |
[00:35] | – What was his name? – Tall Boy. | -他叫什么名字 -大高个 |
[00:38] | Everybody has | 每个人都有 |
[00:40] | their own emotional stuff, | 自己的情绪问题 |
[00:42] | but for you and I, that stuff can become real. | 但是对于你和我来说 这些会变成真的 |
[00:46] | How do I kill him? | 我该怎么杀死他 |
[00:47] | It is possible, but here’s the thing. | 也许能行 但是这样的 |
[00:49] | You don’t have to kill Pretzel Jack | 你不用杀死卷饼杰克 |
[00:52] | You just learn to control him. | 你得学会控制他 |
[00:53] | If you want to draw him out, you have to get hurt. | 如果你想把他引出来 你必须要受伤 |
[00:56] | You have to get really hurt. | 你得非常受伤 |
[00:57] | You have to be willing to go where it hurts. | 你得愿意收到最深的伤害 |
[01:02] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[01:04] | Jillian, stay calm. | 吉莉安 冷静 |
[01:07] | If you’re calm, he’s calm. | 如果你冷静 他也会冷静 |
[01:10] | Focus. | 集中注意力 |
[01:12] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[01:52] | What are you still doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[01:55] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[01:57] | What doesn’t feel good? | 什么不舒服 |
[01:58] | I miss Dad. | 我想爸爸 |
[02:01] | Get in bed. | 上床 |
[02:10] | It’s not even dark. | 天都没黑呢 |
[06:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:35] | 零异频道 梦之门 \h第四集 | |
[06:46] | You see what you did? | 你看到了吗 |
[06:50] | – What? – You tamed it. | -什么 -你驯服了它 |
[06:52] | Your anger, your– your stuff, all of it. | 你的愤怒 你的…所有一切 |
[06:57] | It’s yours. It belongs to you. | 它是你的 它属于你 |
[06:59] | You can do whatever you want with it. | 你可以随意处置 |
[07:00] | There’s nobody else like us who– | 除了我们以外 没有人 |
[07:03] | who has what we have. | 有这种能力 |
[07:06] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[07:09] | Well, now you just stay calm. | 现在你保持冷静 |
[07:13] | But I can control him. | 但我可以控制他 |
[07:15] | I mean, if I wanted him to come sit | 如果我想要他过来 |
[07:16] | at the table with us, I could do that? | 跟我们坐在桌边 可以吗 |
[07:18] | Well, that would take some training, | 那可能需要一些训练 |
[07:21] | but, yeah. | 但是可以 |
[07:22] | Training? | 训练 |
[07:24] | Train him like a dog? | 像一条狗一样训练他吗 |
[07:26] | No, like I would have to train you to develop– | 不 就像我得训练你学会 |
[07:30] | Like, how– how do I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[07:33] | Like fine motor skills– | 就像精进的技巧 |
[07:35] | to learn to really control him, | 学会如何真正地控制他 |
[07:37] | and then when you mastered that, then, you know, | 等你能熟练掌握了 然后 |
[07:39] | it might be safe to actually uncreate him. | 也许能安全地让他消失 |
[07:43] | Uncreate as in… | 消失是指 |
[07:46] | kill? | 杀死 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:53] | How does that work? | 那是怎么样的 |
[07:55] | Does he just keel over or disappear? | 他会直接倒下还是消失 |
[07:59] | Let’s just say you don’t want to be too close to him | 只能说 到时候你可能会根本不想 |
[08:01] | when it happens. | 接近他 |
[08:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:08] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[08:10] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[08:16] | Jillian. | 吉莉安 |
[08:18] | Jillian. | 吉莉安 |
[08:20] | Hey. Jill. | 吉尔 |
[08:24] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[08:26] | Shit, he’s awake. | 该死 他醒了 |
[08:27] | Shit! | 该死 |
[08:29] | Shit! | 该死 |
[08:35] | Just–just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[08:38] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[08:38] | You need to focus. Breathe. | 你得集中注意力 深呼吸 |
[08:43] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s good. | 很好 |
[08:49] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[08:51] | – Hello? 911? – Sarah, we have to run! | -警察 -莎拉 快跑 |
[08:58] | We got to go! | 我们快跑 |
[09:03] | 911, what’s your emergency? Hello? | 警察 请问有什么紧急情况 喂 |
[09:09] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[09:17] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[09:53] | Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck. He’s gonna fucking kill them. | 操 他会杀了他们 |
[09:55] | Not if we get there first. | 除非我们先赶到 |
[09:58] | I tried to control him. It didn’t work. | 我想要控制他 但是没用 |
[09:59] | You can learn how to do this, okay? | 你能学会怎么做的 好吗 |
[10:01] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[10:02] | And remember, none of this is your fault. | 记住 这都不是你的错 |
[10:04] | – Yes, it fucking actually is. – No, it’s not. | -其实就是 -不 不是 |
[10:06] | Remember, focus. Calm. | 记住 集中注意力 冷静 |
[10:08] | – Deep breaths. You can do this. – Yeah. | -深呼吸 你可以的 -嗯 |
[10:10] | Why the hell did she come to our house? | 她为什么要来我们的家 |
[10:12] | The woman? Who is she? | 那女人 她是谁 |
[10:13] | – Trust me, you don’t– – What? | -相信我 你不 -什么 |
[10:25] | This way. | 这边走 |
[10:31] | Why did a clown | 为什么一个小丑 |
[10:32] | come out of your basement | 会从你的地下室爬出来 |
[10:32] | and stab me in the fucking leg? | 然后捅了我的腿 |
[10:34] | – I can’t explain it. – Okay, well, try. | -我无法解释 -试试 |
[10:35] | It’s someone my wife knows. | 我妻子知道这是谁 |
[10:41] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[10:45] | Downstairs. | 下楼 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 下楼 |
[10:53] | Someone your wife– Someone your wife knows? | 你妻子…你妻子知道是谁 |
[10:56] | That’s not an explanation. | 这不算解释 |
[10:57] | I don’t have a good explanation, okay? | 我没有什么好解释 好吗 |
[10:58] | All you need to know is that something | 你只需要知道有东西 |
[10:59] | is stalking us and we need to get out of this situation. | 在追我们 我们得赶紧逃离 |
[11:01] | – Yeah, no shit. – Okay. | -要你说 -好吧 |
[11:03] | If you would have picked up my calls, | 如果你愿意接我的电话 |
[11:04] | you would have known not to just show up– | 你就知道你不该过来 |
[11:05] | If I had picked up your crazy, unwanted phone calls, | 如果我接了你那些疯狂的电话 |
[11:08] | then, yeah, I would have not been stabbed by a clown. | 那我就不会被一个小丑捅 |
[11:10] | Thanks, Tom, I’ll remember that next time. | 谢了 汤姆 我下次会记住的 |
[11:11] | So it’s crazy I want to see my son? | 我想见我的儿子很疯狂吗 |
[11:12] | – He’s not your son. – Can we just stop? | -他不是你的儿子 -我们能别这样了吗 |
[11:14] | Appearances aren’t gonna save your marriage, okay? | 表象平静也救不了你的婚姻 好吗 |
[11:16] | That may be true, but he’s still not your son. | 也许你说得没错 但他依然不是你的儿子 |
[11:20] | Yes, okay, I was unhappy in my marriage. | 没错 我的婚姻的确不快乐 |
[11:22] | I had an affair with you, and I realized | 我和你偷情 然后我意识到 |
[11:24] | that I didn’t want to lose my marriage, okay? | 我并不想失去我的婚姻 好吗 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry if I made you believe otherwise. | 很抱歉让你有别的误会 |
[11:27] | Oh, no, this isn’t about you. | 不 这和你无关 |
[11:29] | I’m not doing this because I’m interested in you. | 我这样做不是因为我喜欢你 |
[11:32] | I love my wife. I would never cheat on her, all right? | 我爱我的妻子 我绝对不会背叛她的 |
[11:35] | This is about me finding out that you were pregnant | 这是因为我发现你怀孕了 |
[11:37] | and doing the math and then you shutting me out, Sarah. | 计算了时间 你却把我拒之门外 莎拉 |
[11:39] | Yes, okay, I was scared that if I found out | 好吧 我是害怕如果我发现 |
[11:41] | my son was yours that I would lose my family. | 我儿子是你的 我会失去的家庭 |
[11:44] | So I kept a secret to save my marriage. | 所以我保守了这个秘密 为了拯救我的婚姻 |
[11:46] | Does that sound familiar? | 是不是听起来很熟悉 |
[11:48] | But things are different now, Tom. | 但现在不一样了 汤姆 |
[11:49] | I’m happy. I love my husband. I love my kids. | 我很快乐 我爱我的丈夫 我爱我的孩子 |
[11:52] | That’s why we’re having another baby. | 所以我们又有了一个孩子 |
[11:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:57] | Listen, it’s been eating me alive as well, | 听着 我也一直受到折磨 |
[11:59] | and that’s why… I got the test done, | 所以我…我做了测试 |
[12:01] | and I got the results back, | 我拿到了结果 |
[12:02] | and that’s why I came to your house today. | 所以我今天才来你家找你 |
[12:07] | He’s not my kid. | 他不是我的孩子 |
[12:42] | Jill! Jill! | 吉尔 吉尔 |
[12:45] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[13:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[13:59] | Okay. Here. Okay. | 好了 来 |
[14:06] | Okay. Look… | 好了 听着 |
[14:09] | – you’re gonna wait here. – No. | -你在这里等着 -不 |
[14:11] | I’ll bring back help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[14:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:04] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[16:07] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[16:34] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[16:37] | Maybe he got out? | 也许他跑了 |
[16:41] | This way. | 这边 |
[17:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:04] | No! Tom, no. | 不 汤姆 不 |
[17:06] | Jill, Jill, look, there’s nothing you can do down there | 吉尔 吉尔 你去下面也只能 |
[17:08] | that you can’t do up here, and you got to do it right now. | 像现在一样 你得在这里努力 |
[17:19] | Jill, | 吉尔 |
[17:19] | Jill, look at me. Look at me. Look at me! | 吉尔 看着我 看着我 看着我 |
[17:22] | I’m gonna help you, all right? | 我会帮你的 好的 |
[17:24] | I know how to help you, and I can do it, | 我知道怎么帮你 我可以帮你 |
[17:25] | but you got to do everything I tell you to–you understand? | 但你必须完全按照我说的做 明白吗 |
[17:28] | Do exactly as I say. | 完全照我说的做 |
[17:29] | Look at me, right in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[17:31] | Connect with me. | 和我心意相通 |
[17:33] | Concentrate only on what I’m saying to you… | 把精神完全集中在我和你说的话 |
[17:36] | and do not look away. | 不要看别的地方 |
[17:52] | You created him, right? | 是你创造了他 |
[17:55] | With your own pain and your own fear. | 用你的痛苦和你的恐惧 |
[17:58] | Those feelings are in you, | 这些都是你内心的感受 |
[18:00] | all through your body, running through you like blood. | 通过你的身体 像血液般在你全身游走 |
[18:03] | Now imagine that you can send those feelings | 想象你能将这些感情 |
[18:06] | anywhere you want to in your body. | 送到你全身上下的各处 |
[18:08] | You can send them to the top of your head | 你可以送到你的头顶 |
[18:09] | or down to your belly button, anywhere else. | 或者你的肚脐 哪里都行 |
[18:11] | I want you to focus all your energy on sending them down | 我现在要你集中能量 送到 |
[18:15] | to the palms of your hands. | 你的手掌心 |
[18:18] | Do that…now. | 马上…这么做 |
[18:32] | Everything you used to create him, | 你用来创造他的一切 |
[18:34] | send it all to the palms of your hands. | 全都送到你的手掌心 |
[18:36] | Are you doing it? | 你照做了吗 |
[18:38] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[18:40] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[18:40] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 别担心 |
[18:42] | I’m gonna help you, okay? It’s all right. | 我会帮你的 没事的 |
[18:45] | Send it all to the palms of your hands. | 全部都送到你的手掌心 |
[18:47] | You’re sending him there. | 你把他送到那里 |
[18:48] | You’re sending him down to the palms of your hands. | 你把他送到你的手掌心 |
[18:51] | So you’re holding him in your hands, yeah? | 现在你正把他握在手中 |
[18:54] | Yeah, that’s good. More, more. | 很好 继续 继续 |
[18:56] | Closer, closer, closer. | 更紧 更紧 |
[18:59] | Almost, almost. | 快了 快了 |
[19:00] | Yeah, yeah, there. There. | 好了 好了 |
[19:06] | Now focus on letting go. | 现在集中注意力放手 |
[19:14] | Now let go. | 现在放手 |
[19:36] | Good. You’re almost there. | 很好 你快成功了 |
[19:37] | I’m gonna help get you there, okay? | 我会帮助你的 好吗 |
[19:40] | Now listen to me–I’m gonna say the word “Crush,” All right? | 听我说 我要说出”压碎”这个词 |
[19:43] | And when I say “Crush,” You’re gonna clench your hands. | 等我说出”压碎” 你要握紧你的手 |
[19:45] | You’re gonna crush what’s in there, | 你要压碎手中的东西 |
[19:47] | and you’re gonna kill it, all right? | 你会杀死它 |
[19:48] | But something’s gonna happen to you. | 但你也会有感受 |
[19:49] | It’s gonna hurt for a second. | 会感到暂时的疼痛 |
[19:51] | You’re gonna feel like you’re the one being crushed, | 你会感觉被压碎的是你自己 |
[19:52] | but you cannot stop– you understand? | 但你不能停下 明白吗 |
[19:54] | Do not stop, all right? | 不要停下 好吗 |
[19:56] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:58] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[20:00] | Three… | 三 |
[20:02] | two… | 二 |
[20:04] | one… | 一 |
[20:06] | crush. | 压碎 |
[21:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:25] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[21:31] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:33] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[21:38] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[21:40] | Yeah, you did. | 你成功了 |
[21:42] | I reached through you… | 我联接了你 |
[21:46] | We did it… together. | 我们一起…成功了 |
[21:52] | Doing it alone would have killed you. | 你一个人做会要了你的命 |
[22:17] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[22:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:42] | Oh, this… gown is really annoying me. | 这件袍子真是太烦了 |
[22:46] | It’s–it’s like the tie is all tangled. | 这些带子好像都缠在一起了 |
[22:48] | Can you just–do you mind taking a look for me? | 你能…你能帮我看看吗 |
[22:53] | I can just get the nurse. | 我可以找护士 |
[22:54] | No, no, that’ll take three hours. Can you just… | 不 那得花三小时 你能 |
[22:56] | You guys, can you just give us a minute? | 你们 能给我们点时间吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[23:11] | Yeah. No, the gown’s fine. | 不 这些带子没事 |
[23:17] | Do you even know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[23:21] | You’re the woman my husband has a kid with. | 你是和我丈夫生了个孩子的女人 |
[23:30] | No. | 不 |
[23:33] | What? | 什么 |
[24:09] | It’s not Tom’s? | 不是汤姆的 |
[24:13] | No, he just wanted it to be. | 不 只是他希望是 |
[24:20] | He still thought it was, | 他依然认为是他的 |
[24:22] | and he didn’t tell me. | 他也没告诉我 |
[24:26] | So… | 那么 |
[24:29] | Tom knows now that it’s not his? | 汤姆现在知道他不是爸爸了 |
[24:39] | You know, I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[24:40] | if this makes a difference or not, but… | 这样说有没有用 但是 |
[24:42] | he doesn’t love me, and he never did. | 他不爱我 他从来没爱过 |
[24:49] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[24:53] | What matters is that he lied. | 重要的是他撒谎了 |
[24:57] | What matters is that he lied. | 重要的是他撒谎了 |
[25:00] | We all lie sometimes. | 我们都会撒谎 |
[25:00] | It doesn’t mean you don’t love your partner. | 这不代表你不爱你的另一半 |
[25:05] | I know Tom loves me. | 我知道汤姆爱我 |
[25:09] | I’ve been married for 15 years– | 我结婚15年了 |
[25:11] | college boyfriend. | 大学时期的男友 |
[25:14] | Trust gets broken… | 信任是会破碎的 |
[25:16] | but you can rebuild it. | 但你可以重建 |
[25:19] | It’s a belief. | 这是一种信念 |
[25:21] | You can decide to have it or–or not. | 你能决定你自己要不要拥有 |
[25:26] | What if you can’t? | 万一你不行呢 |
[25:29] | But you can. You’re in control of you. | 你可以 你可以控制你自己 |
[25:34] | You can decide to trust or not to trust. | 你可以决定你要不要信任 |
[25:38] | What if you can’t? | 万一你不行呢 |
[25:51] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:59] | Where’s Tom? | 汤姆在哪里 |
[26:02] | I have no idea. He just… | 我不知道 他… |
[26:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:10] | I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[26:12] | Can you, um… | 你能 |
[26:14] | can you give me a ride? | 你能载我一程吗 |
[26:19] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[26:24] | I, uh, brought you coffee. | 我给你带了咖啡 |
[26:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:31] | – Where’s Jillian? – She left. | -吉莉安呢 -她离开了 |
[26:38] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[26:40] | my husband’s on his way. | 我的丈夫马上到了 |
[26:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:49] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[27:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:30] | My inheritance. | 我继承的遗产 |
[27:32] | 欢迎回家 柳苑 | |
[27:33] | My father used to build these neighborhoods | 我爸爸以前是建造这些 |
[27:34] | all across the state. | 居住区的 |
[27:37] | Homes… | 为人家 |
[27:38] | for families. | 建造的家 |
[27:40] | There aren’t any families there now. | 现在这里没有任何人家居住了 |
[27:44] | It’s a… | 是个… |
[27:46] | a ghost neighborhood. | 鬼区了 |
[27:49] | I want you to show me how to control it. | 我希望你教我如何控制它 |
[27:53] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:56] | It’s not easy. | 这可不简单 |
[27:59] | I’ll do what it takes. | 我愿意花一切代价 |
[28:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:17] | I just, um… | 我… |
[28:20] | I can’t go home right now. | 我现在不能回家 |
[28:24] | I know the perfect place. | 我知道最合适的地方 |
[28:43] | Where you going, Tom? | 你要去哪里 汤姆 |
[29:11] | – This is yours? – It’s my family’s. | -这里是你的吗 -是我家的 |
[29:15] | I used to come here during the summer. | 我夏天会到这里来 |
[29:17] | Doesn’t get much use now, | 现在不怎么来了 |
[29:18] | but I never had the heart to sell it, so… | 但我一直不想卖了这里 所以 |
[29:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:26] | Just, uh… | 就是 |
[29:28] | a bit dizzy. | 有点晕 |
[29:30] | It’s been a long day. | 今天经历了很多事 |
[29:31] | It’s catching up to you. | 你开始缓过来了 |
[29:34] | Let’s–let’s go inside and get some rest. | 我们进去休息一下吧 |
[29:45] | Hey, you’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 没事的 |
[29:47] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[29:49] | Hey, this is normal. | 这很正常 |
[29:50] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你没事的 |
[29:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:57] | – Yeah. – Here we go. | -嗯 -来吧 |
[30:01] | Let’s go inside and get some water, yeah? | 进去给你倒点水喝吧 |
[30:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:06] | I haven’t been here in forever. | 我好久没来过这里了 |
[30:10] | This place seems so familiar. | 这地方看上去好熟悉 |
[30:15] | – What happened at the pool? – I told you–I don’t know. | -游泳池里发生了什么 -我说了 我不知道 |
[30:18] | So you don’t know who this guy is | 所以你不认识这个 |
[30:20] | that attacked you and Sarah Winters? | 袭击你和莎拉·温特斯的人 |
[30:22] | No. No more than what I said. | 不认识 我知道的都说了 |
[30:24] | – Where’s your wife? – I don’t know. | -你妻子在哪里 -我不知道 |
[30:26] | Are you protecting Jillian, Tom? | 你在保护吉莉安吗 汤姆 |
[30:28] | – What are you talking about? – Hey, Tom… | -你在说什么 -汤姆 |
[30:31] | do you think that your wife is capable | 你觉得你妻子能够 |
[30:32] | of hiring someone to kill for her? | 雇人来杀她吗 |
[30:34] | Is there any reason that your wife might want you dead? | 你妻子有没有想要杀死你的原因 |
[31:13] | I can’t remember the last time I threw up. | 我都不记得我上一次吐是什么时候了 |
[31:17] | What you did today… | 你今天做的事 |
[31:20] | it depletes you. | 让你精疲力尽 |
[31:22] | You need to recover. | 你需要恢复 |
[31:24] | It’s not just that. | 不仅仅是那样 |
[31:27] | What is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[31:28] | I don’t know–it’s like a part of me is just gone, | 我不知道 感觉我的一部分消失了 |
[31:32] | and there’s nothing left to keep me up straight. | 剩下的不足以支撑我了 |
[31:37] | Is that crazy? | 是不是太疯狂了 |
[31:39] | Of course not. | 当然不了 |
[31:42] | You killed a part of yourself today. | 你今天杀死了你自己体内的一部分 |
[31:45] | Once you learn to control these things, | 等你学会该如何控制 |
[31:48] | it’ll be easier to let them come and go. | 就能更轻松地让他们来去自如 |
[31:55] | But now you need to sleep. | 但你现在需要睡眠 |
[32:00] | Let’s try and get as much rest tonight as we can. | 今晚尽量好好休息吧 |
[32:04] | You’re gonna need it for tomorrow. | 明天还需要累呢 |
[32:18] | – Thanks. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[32:20] | Here, uh… | 来 |
[32:22] | here you go. | 给 |
[32:26] | That should be fine. | 这样应该行了 |
[32:28] | That’s great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[32:32] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[32:33] | Thanks. You too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[33:09] | 爸爸 爱你的爸爸 米尔路酒店 105号 急事 给我回电 但我想见你 我知道你不想见我 | |
[33:24] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[33:37] | Tom, this is Bill Hope, Jillian’s father. | 汤姆 我是比尔·霍普 吉莉安的爸爸 |
[33:39] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of her, | 我一直想联系上她 |
[33:41] | but she won’t talk to me. | 但是她不回电 |
[33:42] | I promise you I’m not trying to pull anything here. | 我保证我不想惹什么麻烦 |
[33:45] | I just have something very important to tell her | 我只是有一些非常重要的事要告诉她 |
[33:48] | about–about her family. | 关于她的家庭 |
[33:51] | Can you please let her know | 你能不能告诉她 |
[33:52] | that her dad needs to talk to her? | 她爸爸要找她谈谈 |
[33:53] | I’d like to tell her in person if possible. | 如果可以的话 我想找她当面聊 |
[33:56] | I’m staying at the Mill Road Inn, room 105. | 我今晚住在米尔路酒店 105号房 |
[33:59] | I can–I can come by tonight or tomorrow, | 我今晚或者明天都可以过来 |
[34:01] | or she can come by here if that’s better. | 如果他能来的话就最好了 |
[34:03] | Please, I need to talk to my daughter. | 拜托 我要和我女儿谈谈 |
[34:35] | Not the kid you were expecting… | 没想到见到的是这个孩子吧 |
[34:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[34:45] | Jill, pick up. Come on. | 吉尔 接电话啊 拜托 |
[34:54] | You left her alone. | 你丢下了她 |
[34:56] | Doesn’t mean I have to. | 不代表我也要抛下她 |
[34:58] | I’m not gonna fail her like you failed her. | 我不会像你那样让她失望 |
[35:01] | Ian… | 伊恩 |
[35:04] | for once in your life, do what’s right. | 你这辈子能不能做一件正确的事 |
[35:08] | You know, when I first moved in with you, | 我当初刚搬来和你一起的时候 |
[35:11] | I really looked up to you. | 我真的对你抱有很大期待 |
[35:13] | It took me way too long to realize | 我花了很久才意识到 |
[35:16] | how you were always trying to cut me off at the knees. | 你一直想要跟我断绝关系 |
[35:18] | Cut you off? | 断绝关系 |
[35:20] | I protected you. | 我保护你 |
[35:23] | Did I say anything | 那些狗消失时 |
[35:24] | when the dog disappeared… | 我有说过什么吗 |
[35:27] | or when that–that bully from school went missing? | 或者当学校里那些恶霸失踪时 |
[35:32] | Well, you’re nothing if not a good liar. | 还好你擅长撒谎 |
[35:36] | Leave your sister alone. | 别碰你的妹妹 |
[35:40] | Half-sister. | 同父异母的妹妹 |
[35:42] | Made you happy to keep her from me, didn’t it? | 你是不是很喜欢对我隐瞒她的存在 |
[35:44] | I am glad I did. | 还好我一直没让你发现 |
[35:49] | You… | 你 |
[35:50] | have always been… | 一直就是个 |
[35:54] | a bad seed. | 劣种 |
[36:08] | Hey! Open your eyes! | 睁开眼睛 |
[36:31] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[36:33] | Open your eyes! | 睁开眼睛 |
[36:35] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[36:43] | As much as I hate to admit it, | 虽然我不想承认 |
[36:45] | it’s got to come from you, right? | 这肯定是你传给我们的 对吗 |
[36:48] | If she has it, too. | 如果她也有这个能力 |
[36:50] | Ah, what? | 什么 |
[36:56] | It’s your seed, asshole. | 这是你的种 混蛋 |
[37:22] | We have some cleaning up to do. | 我们得清理干净 |
[38:34] | Bill, it’s Tom. You there? | 比尔 我是汤姆 你在吗 |
[38:38] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[38:50] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[41:06] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[41:08] | You, uh– you feeling any better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:12] | Here. | 给 |
[41:15] | Thanks. What’s this? | 谢谢 这是什么 |
[41:16] | This is herbal tea. | 这是草药茶 |
[41:18] | It has turmeric and cinnamon | 里面有姜黄和肉桂 |
[41:21] | and lemon balm and red raspberry leaves… | 柠檬香膏和红树莓叶 |
[41:26] | and ginger. | 还有生姜 |
[41:30] | That’s–that’s a lot of ingredients. | 很多原料 |
[41:32] | Yeah, well, it’s real good for you. | 对你身体好 |
[41:35] | You’re gonna need every little bit of strength | 你需要为你的训练 |
[41:36] | for your training. | 积攒能量 |
[41:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:44] | I really appreciate it. | 非常感激 |
[41:46] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[42:04] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[42:06] | – It’s good. – Good. | -很棒 -太好了 |
[42:10] | I made it just for you. | 我专门为你做的 |