时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, Jill, can you picture the far wall down here? | 吉尔 想象一下下面这堵墙 |
[00:09] | Is there a, | 也许 |
[00:10] | maybe, like, a door? | 有门吗 |
[00:12] | I don’t get it. I don’t remember any door here. | 我不明白 我不记得这里有门 |
[00:19] | Did the trick. | 成功了 |
[00:20] | This whole deal with your basement is, | 你们地下室发生的事 |
[00:22] | is fascinating. | 很有意思 |
[00:23] | Do you believe that some things are just special? | 你相信有些东西就是很特别吗 |
[00:30] | I just made up this contortionist clown guy, | 我就编了一个柔术小丑 |
[00:32] | Pretzel Jack. | 卷饼杰克 |
[00:34] | Who is that woman? | 那女人是谁 |
[00:35] | Her name’s Sarah Winters. | 她叫莎拉·温特斯 |
[00:37] | We redid their master bedroom. | 我们翻修了他们的主卧 |
[00:39] | Did you sleep with her or something? | 你睡了她吗 |
[00:40] | – I’m not your father. – Hello? | -我不是你父亲 -喂 |
[00:43] | I called Sarah Winters. | 我找莎拉·温特斯 |
[00:45] | You were involved with this woman? | 你以前和这个女人有关系吗 |
[00:47] | I thought we were done with this. | 我以为我们已经都说清楚了 |
[00:48] | Why do I feel so fucking sure something’s going on? | 我为什么感觉这么确定肯定出了什么事 |
[00:51] | You came here with your mind already made up. | 你过来的时候就已经想好了怎么回事 |
[01:09] | 零异频道 梦之门 \h第二集 | |
[01:54] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[01:56] | You don’t know this man. | 你不认识这个人 |
[01:58] | I don’t know him. No. | 我不认识他 是的 |
[02:02] | You can’t give us any specifics? | 你没法告诉我们外貌特征 |
[02:04] | How many times does she have to answer the same question? | 她还要回答相同的问题多少遍 |
[02:10] | She already said she was in shock. | 她已经说了她受惊了 |
[02:16] | What were you doing at Jason’s? | 你来杰森家干什么 |
[02:20] | I just dropped by to say hey. | 我只是来打个招呼 |
[02:25] | He’s our friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[02:27] | He’s your friend I thought. | 我以为他是你的朋友 |
[02:29] | I didn’t know that you guys were close. | 我不知道你们俩关系也很好 |
[02:33] | Okay, you know, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:36] | Is she under suspicion here? | 她现在是有嫌疑吗 |
[02:38] | I mean, do we need to get a lawyer? | 我们需要请律师吗 |
[02:40] | A neighbor saw a man covered in blood. | 一名邻居看到了一个浑身是血的男人 |
[02:44] | Said he had some kind of white mask or makeup on. | 他好像戴着白色的面具或者化着妆 |
[02:47] | I think you know who he is. | 我觉得你知道他是谁 |
[02:51] | And I’m really curious | 我很好奇 |
[02:53] | why he didn’t hurt you. | 他为什么没有伤害你 |
[02:57] | Um… think we’re done. | 我们应该谈完了 |
[03:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:03] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m… | 我… |
[04:10] | That was just our pug. | 那是我们的狗 |
[04:13] | Pug. | 狗 |
[04:15] | Dogs are the emperors. | 狗都是帝王 |
[04:17] | What? | 什么 |
[04:18] | The wrinkles on their forehead. | 它们额头上的褶皱 |
[04:19] | It makes the Chinese character for prince. | 让中国人觉得很像是王子 |
[04:23] | And a group of them is called a grumble. | 有一种甚至叫做巴哥 |
[04:26] | I was thinking, you know, maybe we should get | 我想我们什么时候可以 |
[04:28] | some sort of, like, a neighborhood watch | 搞个类似于 |
[04:30] | type situation going on. | 邻里监督组织 |
[04:32] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[04:34] | I just heard what happened. | 我听说了刚刚发生的事 |
[04:37] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:39] | I can’t imagine seeing something like that. | 无法想象看到那种场面会是什么感受 |
[04:43] | I don’t even like to watch it, you know, | 我都不喜欢在电视上 |
[04:45] | violence on TV or anything. | 看这种暴力的 |
[04:50] | What did he look like? | 他看上去长什么样 |
[04:57] | I couldn’t really see. | 我看的不是很清楚 |
[04:59] | You ever try lucid dreaming? | 你有没有试过清醒梦境 |
[05:01] | You can train your mind | 你可以训练你的意识 |
[05:04] | to control your subconscious. | 控制你的潜意识 |
[05:07] | You can fast forward, rewind. | 你可以快进 后退 |
[05:10] | Sometimes the answer’s… | 有时候答案 |
[05:11] | already up in your head. | 早就在你脑中 |
[05:20] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna take off. | 我要先走了 |
[05:24] | You have a good night, yeah? | 晚安 |
[05:26] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[06:32] | Do you believe in things we can’t explain? | 你相信我们解释不了的事的吗 |
[06:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:38] | Like ghosts? | 比如鬼魂吗 |
[06:40] | Life after death? | 比如死后 |
[06:43] | Or just… | 或者 |
[06:44] | things that can’t be explained. | 就是那些无法解释的事 |
[06:49] | No. | 不 |
[06:53] | No, I don’t believe in supernatural shit. | 不 我不相信超自然的东西 |
[06:58] | Nothing sticks around | 人死后不会有 |
[07:01] | after this. | 什么魂灵 |
[07:07] | People exist. | 存在于这世上 |
[07:10] | Then they don’t. | 然后消失了 |
[08:58] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:01] | Hi, I’m Jillian. | 我是吉莉安 |
[09:02] | Jillian Hodgson. | 吉莉安·霍奇森 |
[09:05] | I used to be Jillian Hope. | 我原来叫吉莉安·霍普 |
[09:08] | My mother and I, we… | 我和我妈妈 我们… |
[09:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:13] | You lived here. | 你以前住在这里 |
[09:15] | I met you when you were this high. | 我认识你的时候你才这么点大 |
[09:18] | Was that 20 years ago? | 那是20年前了吗 |
[09:20] | I raised my own daughters since then. | 后来我自己女儿也长大了 |
[09:22] | I just moved back here not too long ago. | 我前不久才搬回到这里 |
[09:26] | I was just in the neighborhood | 我就住在附近 |
[09:27] | and I was wondering if… | 我想我能不能… |
[09:29] | Oh, come in. | 请进 |
[09:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | All happy memories here. | 都是一些快乐的回忆 |
[09:36] | For the most part. | 大多数都是 |
[09:38] | Can’t be perfect. | 总不可能是完美的 |
[09:41] | Your dad, is he the same Bill Hope | 你爸爸还是那个 |
[09:43] | that does the neighborhoods? Willow Courts and all that? | 住在这的比尔·霍普吗 在柳苑的 |
[09:45] | You see the signs around. | 你也看到附近的牌子了 |
[09:47] | Yeah, that’s… that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[09:50] | Not a lot of willows in those photos though. | 那些照片里倒没有多少柳树 |
[09:54] | Well… | 那个 |
[09:55] | they stopped work on that one I think. | 他们应该没有继续再打理了 |
[09:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:05] | Do you like Matcha? | 你喜欢抹茶吗 |
[10:07] | I drink five cups a day. | 我每天得喝五杯 |
[10:10] | I’m afraid to Google and see if that’s healthy or not. | 我都不敢上谷歌查这样到底健不健康 |
[10:17] | Would you mind if I took a look at my old room? | 我能去看一眼我原来的房间吗 |
[10:22] | That would be my daughter. | 应该是我女儿 |
[10:23] | – One sec. – Sure. | -稍等 -好的 |
[10:30] | Oh, hi, Pam. | 你好 帕姆 |
[10:34] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[10:37] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[11:38] | Jillian, where are you? | 吉莉安 你在哪里 |
[11:40] | I was just going to the restroom. | 我正要去上厕所 |
[11:59] | Okay, I’ll see you guys on Saturday. | 那我们就周六见吧 |
[12:02] | Okay, bye. Hi. | 好的 再见 |
[12:04] | Hi, bubsy, yeah. | 宝贝 |
[12:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:35] | You’re a good baby. | 你真是个好宝宝 |
[14:42] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:58] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[15:02] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[15:11] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[15:32] | Jill… | 吉尔 |
[15:34] | talk to me. | 和我说说 |
[15:41] | Why did you go to his house that night? | 你那晚为什么要去他家 |
[16:00] | Are you upset? | 你很难过吗 |
[16:03] | No, it’s… | 不 只是… |
[16:05] | it’s just the cops said it seemed like you weren’t… | 只是警察说你好像… |
[16:08] | saying something. | 没说什么 |
[16:15] | You know, I’m… I’m not really sure what to think. | 我…我真的不知道该怎么想 |
[17:39] | Tom. Tom, he’s upstairs. | 汤姆 汤姆 他在楼上 |
[17:41] | It’s in the bathroom! I don’t know. | 在厕所 我不知道 |
[17:43] | He was staring at me. | 他盯着我 |
[17:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:48] | He’s looking right at me! | 他正看着我 |
[17:54] | Stay back. | 后退 |
[19:04] | So what exactly do you mean by | 什么叫做 |
[19:07] | became real? | 变成真的了 |
[19:09] | I know how it sounds, | 我知道这听上去肯定很疯狂 |
[19:11] | but that’s what I mean. | 但我就是这个意思 |
[19:13] | He became real. | 他变成真的了 |
[19:15] | Well, let’s talk about that. | 那我们来谈谈 |
[19:17] | So I made him up as a kid. | 他是我小时候编出来的 |
[19:20] | I drew these little stories about him. | 我会画关于他的小故事 |
[19:23] | And then when I was eight, when my dad left, | 我八岁时 我爸爸离开了 |
[19:27] | he came out of a door in the back of my closet. | 他从我衣橱后的一扇门走了进来 |
[19:30] | Not in my imagination. | 不是我的想象 |
[19:32] | In reality. | 是真实的 |
[19:34] | So let’s talk about what | 那我们来谈谈 |
[19:36] | Pretzel Jack represents. | 卷饼杰克代表了什么 |
[19:39] | When your father left this figure became real. | 你父亲离开后 这个形象变成了真的 |
[19:43] | And losing Jason made you think about him again. | 我现在觉得要失去杰森了 让你再想到了他 |
[19:46] | So do you think that this figure | 那么你觉得这个形象 |
[19:48] | feels more real to you | 是否在你情绪低落时 |
[19:50] | when you’re in distress? | 感觉更为真实 |
[19:51] | You’re not accepting my premise. | 你没有接受我的前提假设 |
[19:52] | I just want to steer you back | 我只是想让你继续 |
[19:55] | to talking about this. | 谈这件事 |
[19:56] | Well, I want to talk about Pretzel Jack. | 我想谈谈卷饼杰克 |
[19:58] | It’s related. | 这是有关联的 |
[19:59] | All right, now our time really is up. | 好吧 现在我们时间真的到了 |
[20:02] | If you want to make an appointment to see me… | 如果你还想预约来见我 |
[20:03] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没有听我说 |
[20:04] | …this week, we can maybe do tomorrow or Friday. | 这周的话 也许我们可以约明天或者周五 |
[20:07] | But I’m going to suggest… | 但我会建议你 |
[20:10] | listen. | 听好了 |
[20:11] | Xanax… | 阿普唑仓 |
[20:12] | for the day and Ambien for sleep. | 白天用 然后用安比恩辅助睡眠 |
[20:15] | You know, no. No. Fucking forget it. No. | 不 不 算了 不 |
[20:17] | Listen, redirecting your distress into anger… | 让你的沮丧转变成愤怒… |
[20:19] | I’m not redirecting, okay? | 我没有转变 好吗 |
[20:21] | And I don’t need prescriptions. | 我也不需要处方药 |
[20:22] | I need someone to listen to what I’m saying | 我需要有人来听我说话 |
[20:24] | which is what I’m paying you for. | 所以我才付你钱 |
[20:25] | I am listening… | 我在听 |
[20:26] | No, you know what? Fuck this. | 不 你知道吗 算了 |
[20:28] | – I’m out. I’m done. – Jillian, if you would just | -我走了 我不干了 -吉莉安 如果你愿意 |
[20:29] | reconsider, I’m… I’m… | 重新考虑一下 我… |
[21:02] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[21:09] | Sup? | 你好 |
[21:12] | I wanted to maybe talk about | 我想和你谈谈 |
[21:13] | this neighborhood watch situation. | 这个邻里监督组织 |
[21:17] | And say thanks. | 并谢谢你 |
[21:19] | – For what? – Just… | -为什么 -就是 |
[21:20] | being nice the other day and listening. | 那天非常关心 还听我说话 |
[21:25] | You try lucid dreaming? | 你试过清醒梦境了吗 |
[21:27] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[21:31] | Hey, you… wanna… | 你想… |
[21:34] | kombucha or something? | 来点红茶菌什么的吗 |
[21:38] | Sure. | 好的 |
[21:41] | You study this? | 你学这个的吗 |
[21:43] | Yeah, yeah, I learned Portuguese last year. | 是的 我去年学了葡萄牙语 |
[21:45] | It’s a warm culture, so they… | 这是一种很温暖的文化 他们 |
[21:49] | they have more words about intimacy. | 他们有更多形容亲密关系的词 |
[21:51] | Like there’s a word | 比如有一个就是 |
[21:53] | for the tender scratching | 用来形容温柔地抚摸 |
[21:55] | of a lover’s head. | 爱人的头 |
[21:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:04] | I always wanted to learn more languages. | 我总是想多学一门语言 |
[22:07] | I always felt like I had | 我总觉得我的脑子里 |
[22:09] | so much going on inside my head | 有太多的想法 |
[22:11] | and I never… | 我从来… |
[22:12] | had enough words to explain it. | 没有足够的词语能用来形容 |
[22:16] | I guess that’s kind of how I’m feeling again these days. | 估计我这几天的感受也是这样 |
[22:23] | Forgive me if I’m being too forward, | 如果我冒犯了的话请原谅我 |
[22:25] | but… | 但是 |
[22:26] | does that maybe have | 这是不是 |
[22:28] | something to do with your door situation? | 和你家出现的门有关系 |
[22:33] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[22:37] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我可不可以 |
[22:39] | It sounds crazy. | 听起来很疯狂 |
[22:41] | Well, I promise I won’t call the men in white coats. | 我保证我不会找人来抓你进精神病院 |
[22:46] | Here. | 来 |
[22:47] | Try me. | 试试吧 |
[22:59] | This person | 从我们 |
[23:02] | or… | 地下室 |
[23:04] | thing that came out of our basement. | 出来的这个东西或人 |
[23:08] | That’s what killed our friend, Jason. | 是它杀了我们的朋友 杰森 |
[23:11] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[23:14] | Somehow I… | 不知道为何 我… |
[23:17] | I think I created him | 我觉得是我创造了他 |
[23:19] | or invited him maybe. | 或者邀请了他吧 |
[23:23] | I made him up when I was a kid, | 他是我在小时候的时候创造的 |
[23:25] | and then… | 当时 |
[23:27] | when my family was going through a really bad time | 我们家当时很艰难 |
[23:30] | this figure appeared. | 这个形象就出现了 |
[23:35] | You’re sure it was the same figure? | 你确定是同一个形象吗 |
[23:40] | He’s… | 他 |
[23:41] | pretty distinctive. | 非常特别 |
[23:44] | He’s a contortionist clown. | 他是一名柔术小丑 |
[23:47] | Contortionist clown. | 柔术小丑 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:51] | The laughing shadow. | 施展笑容的阴影 |
[23:54] | – What? – The clown. | -什么 -小丑 |
[23:56] | The clown. Lives only in the present. | 小丑 只活在当下 |
[23:58] | He doesn’t understand past or future. | 他不理解过去或者未来 |
[24:00] | He’s a… | 他是个… |
[24:02] | He’s a healer, a guardian. | 他是一名治愈者 守护者 |
[24:04] | Wait, so… so if… | 等等 如果 |
[24:06] | Pretzel Jack attacked your friend, | 是卷饼杰克攻击了你的朋友 |
[24:09] | I mean, why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[24:10] | Was he… | 他… |
[24:12] | trying to protect you from him, or? | 想从他手中保护你吗 还是别的原因 |
[24:14] | We had gotten into this huge fight about Tom and… | 我们当时为汤姆大吵了一架 然后… |
[24:19] | Well, the details don’t matter, but… | 细节不重要 但是 |
[24:22] | it just… | 这 |
[24:24] | Sometimes I feel like no one is listening. | 有时候我感觉没人听我说话 |
[24:26] | And… | 然后 |
[24:27] | I feel like I’m trapped | 我感觉我被困住了 |
[24:29] | and there’s this frustration and anger and… | 然后就会觉得沮丧 愤怒和… |
[24:32] | So you were angry at your friend. | 所以你对你朋友很生气 |
[24:35] | And then he got killed by Pretzel Jack. | 然后他就被卷饼杰克杀了 |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:45] | Is there anyone else that you might’ve… | 你最近还有没有对谁 |
[24:47] | gotten angry with recently? | 很生气 |
[24:53] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[24:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:57] | I need to go see my therapist. | 我得去找我的治疗室 |
[25:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:12] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[25:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:15] | Sorry, she… She thought she left something. | 抱歉 她…她以为自己落了点东西 |
[25:17] | Are… are you Tom? | 你…你是汤姆吗 |
[26:04] | You shouldn’t have gone to see the baby like that. | 你不应该这样去见宝宝 |
[26:07] | You crossed a boundary. | 你过分了 |
[26:10] | So can you talk to her? | 你能和她谈谈吗 |
[26:20] | I don’t think what Sarah is doing to you is right. | 我觉得莎拉不应该这么对你 |
[26:24] | But… | 但是 |
[26:26] | if she’s trying to protect her family… | 如果她想保护她的家庭 |
[26:29] | It’s not really my place to disrupt that. | 我不应该从中干涉 |
[26:34] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[26:46] | This is a safe place. | 这里很安全 |
[26:49] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[26:53] | There is… | 你的 |
[26:55] | an ocean inside of you. | 内心有一片海洋 |
[27:00] | And you can rest at the bottom. | 你可以在底部沉睡 |
[27:06] | Find the silence there. | 找到其中的宁静 |
[27:09] | Use the silence. | 利用这宁静 |
[27:13] | You and only you are the author | 只有你能书写 |
[27:16] | of your own reality. | 你自己的现实 |
[27:22] | He looks just like me. | 他看上去和我真像 |
[27:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[28:53] | Find your silence. | 找到你的宁静 |
[29:00] | I’m going to feed my fish. | 我要去喂鱼了 |
[30:34] | Guess Tom’s not home. | 汤姆应该不在家里 |
[30:37] | Maybe that’s good. | 也许这是好事 |
[30:39] | You know, after that little excursion | 虽然我们出去转了一圈 |
[30:40] | I wouldn’t mind finishing our conversation | 我还是愿意继续我们之前的谈话 |
[30:43] | if you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[30:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:46] | You know, I was thinking. It’s funny. | 我在想 这很有意思 |
[30:49] | It didn’t occur to me at first, but… | 我一开始根本没想到 但是 |
[30:51] | you weren’t the only kid who had to invent | 你不是唯一一个臆造出 |
[30:53] | a sidekick slash guardian. | 守护者的孩子 |
[30:55] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, when I was a kid I was… | 我小时候 我… |
[30:58] | kind of a weird little runt, I guess. | 应该是个奇怪的小矮子 |
[31:00] | And I was an only child. I hated my mom. | 我们家只有我一个孩子 我恨我妈妈 |
[31:04] | Spent all my time alone drawing and… | 把时间都花在画画和… |
[31:07] | I drew myself a friend, right? | 我给我自己画了一个朋友 |
[31:10] | He was this… he was like a kid. | 他是个…他像个孩子 |
[31:13] | He was super tall. | 他特别高 |
[31:14] | He was, like, taller than any adult. | 他比任何成年人都高 |
[31:15] | He had this big, scary face | 他的脸又大又可怕 |
[31:17] | so nobody would mess with him. | 没人敢惹他 |
[31:19] | He was my best friend, like, in the world. | 他是我全世界最好的朋友 |
[31:20] | Just like your pretzel guy. | 就像你的卷饼人 |
[31:22] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[31:24] | Yeah, I called him Tall Boy. | 我叫他大高个 |
[31:27] | – Tall Boy? – ‘Cause he was tall. | -大高个 -因为他很高 |
[31:29] | My crayons were also my friends, though. | 不过我的蜡笔也是我的朋友们 |
[31:31] | – Your crayons? – Oh yeah. | -你的蜡笔 -没错 |
[31:33] | My crayons were like my crew. | 我的蜡笔就像我的部下 |
[31:37] | Crayons, like Crayola Crayons? | 蜡笔 就像蜡笔军吗 |
[31:40] | I mean, I was like four, so. | 我当时应该就四岁 所以 |
[31:49] | You mind if I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[31:51] | Yeah, go ahead. | 问吧 |
[31:53] | Do… | 你… |
[31:54] | you and your husband. Do you fight with him a lot? | 你和你丈夫 你们经常吵架吗 |
[31:57] | No. | 没有 |
[32:01] | I mean, all couples fight. | 所有夫妻都会吵架 |
[32:04] | We have some things we have to figure out, | 我们有些需要一起解决的问题 |
[32:05] | but it’s just part of being married. | 但这就是婚姻的一部分 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:10] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[32:12] | I mean, at a certain point you | 你到时候就会 |
[32:15] | realize you can’t solve all your problems with sex. | 明白不是一切问题都能靠做爱解决的 |
[32:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:20] | I don’t know | 我对婚姻 |
[32:21] | shit about marriage, I guess. | 应该是一窍不通 |
[32:25] | Are you an only child? | 你是独子吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 |
[32:28] | You know, I am too. | 我也是 |
[32:30] | Only children, | 独子 |
[32:32] | scientifically more imaginative. | 从科学上来说想象力更强 |
[32:35] | Especially those with unreliable fathers. | 特别是父亲不可靠的时候 |
[32:42] | Someone told you about my dad. | 有人和你说过我父亲的事了 |
[32:46] | Oh, I mean, | 我是说 |
[32:48] | he’s got signs all over the place. | 这边贴满了他的照片 |
[32:49] | He’s still around here building | 他还在这里 |
[32:51] | subdivisions and stuff, right? | 发展势力什么的吗 |
[32:54] | Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 我听说是的 |
[32:58] | You don’t talk to him? | 你没和他谈过吗 |
[33:01] | No. | 没有 |
[33:03] | – He made his choice. – What choice? | -他做出了选择 -什么选择 |
[33:07] | To leave? | 离开吗 |
[33:10] | Well, imagine my father’s situation. | 想象一下我父亲的处境 |
[33:15] | On one hand you have your family. | 一边你有自己的家庭 |
[33:18] | The woman you married, the daughter you took | 你娶的妻子 和你每周都会 |
[33:20] | to soccer practice every weekend. | 带去训练足球的女儿 |
[33:26] | And then on the other hand you have | 另一边你又有 |
[33:29] | your other family. | 另一个家庭 |
[33:33] | The one that you’ve been hiding | 你瞒着前一个家庭 |
[33:34] | from the first family for the last ten years. | 近十年 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry. I-I- | 对不起 我… |
[33:46] | I didn’t, um… | 我不是… |
[33:48] | I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[33:51] | – Yeah. – Thanks for this. | -嗯 -谢谢你 |
[33:53] | Okay. Yeah. Anytime. Anytime. | 好的 随时欢迎 随时欢迎 |
[33:56] | I’ll see you around, yeah. | 回头见吧 |
[33:58] | Yeah, yeah, hey, have a good night. | 嗯 晚安 |
[34:01] | You too. | 你也是 |
[36:04] | Hey, Tom! | 汤姆 |
[36:07] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[36:08] | Tom, I know you’re there I can hear you breathing. | 汤姆 我知道你在 我能听到你的呼吸 |
[36:12] | I Know that was you at the playground yesterday. | 我知道昨天在操场的人是你 |
[36:15] | If you ever come near me and my family again | 如果你再敢靠近我和我的家人 |
[36:17] | I’ll call the police! | 我就报警了 |
[36:18] | Stay away from me and my family! | 离我和我的家人远点 |
[36:21] | Stay away from me and my family! | 离我和我的家人远点 |