时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | How did the Peach family disappear? | 皮奇家族是怎么消失的 |
[00:09] | Oh, there’ve been rumors | 有谣言说 |
[00:11] | since the ’30s. | 30年代起… |
[00:12] | Weird, occult stuff. | 超自然什么的 |
[00:15] | He killed and ate a guy in the precinct. | 他在监狱里杀死并吃了一个人 |
[00:19] | – Not our problem, now. – You know what, officer? | -不关我们的事了 -你知道吗 警官 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna make a special project out of you. | 我要为你做些特别安排 |
[00:24] | You don’t have to worry about your sister Zoe. | 你不用担心你姐姐 佐伊 |
[00:27] | She’ll be all right. | 她不会有事的 |
[00:28] | Alice, you don’t have to worry anymore. | 爱丽丝 你不用再担心了 |
[00:31] | – I’m cured. – What happened to my sister? | -我痊愈了 -你对我姐姐做了什么 |
[00:34] | Let me show you. | 让我给你看看 |
[00:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:14] | Alice? This is Dave from Collections. | 爱丽丝 我是基金会的戴夫 |
[01:18] | We’ve taken over your loan payments. | 我们接管了你的贷款偿还 |
[01:20] | And let me give you some advice | 对于你的信用积分 |
[01:21] | on your credit score, honey. | 让我给你点建议 亲爱的 |
[01:22] | I’ve seen this over and over again. | 我已经看过好多遍了 |
[01:25] | And trust me, you don’t wanna keep dodging– | 相信我 你不会想继续躲… |
[01:38] | Oh. What? Fuck. | 什么 该死 |
[01:41] | Ohh. What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:44] | – This is- – Alice. | -这… -爱丽丝 |
[01:47] | We both saw that, right? | 我们都看到了 对吗 |
[01:51] | Right? | 对吗 |
[01:53] | – Okay. And then we lost time. – No. | -好 然后我们忘记了时间 -不 |
[01:58] | And then– | 然后… |
[02:01] | No, he put you to sleep first and then… | 不 他先把你催眠 然后… |
[02:06] | it was just me and him. | 就只有我和他 |
[02:17] | And–and–and then what? | 然后怎么样了 |
[02:25] | It’s not a matter of if, but it’s a matter of when. | 不是”如果”的问题 而是”何时”的问题 |
[02:34] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:36] | I have to leave Garrett. We have to leave Garrett. | 我得离开加勒特 我们得离开加勒特 |
[02:38] | We have to get out of here. We have to get out of here | 我们得离开这里 我们得尽快 |
[02:40] | – as soon as possible. – No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | -离开这里 -不不不 等等 |
[02:41] | – Yeah, as far away as poss- – Wait, wait. Stop. | -要尽快… -等等 等等 |
[02:44] | You are important to Joseph Peach. | 你对约瑟夫·皮奇很重要 |
[02:47] | Don’t you see how we can use that? | 你不觉得我们可以利用这一点吗 |
[02:55] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[02:57] | I know. Of course you are. | 我知道 你当然会害怕 |
[03:07] | Alice, Alice. | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[03:12] | You’ve drawn him out. | 你把他引出来了 |
[03:15] | Now you said you wanted to do some good, right? | 你不是说你想做好事吗 |
[03:18] | Right? | 是吗 |
[03:22] | So let’s do some good, okay? | 那我们就做点好事吧 |
[03:26] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[03:29] | You gonna be strong now? | 你可以坚强了吗 |
[03:36] | Let’s get out of this park. | 我们离开这个公园 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 走 |
[04:03] | 零异频道 屠杀区 \h第三集 | |
[04:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[04:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[04:45] | Get out! | 出去 |
[04:47] | I felt I needed to see how you were. | 我感觉我需要看看你的情况 |
[04:52] | So… | 你… |
[04:54] | any different? | 感觉有何不同吗 |
[05:02] | I feel sick. | 我感觉自己病了 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:07] | You’re still weak. | 你还是很虚弱 |
[05:12] | You’re changing. | 你在变化 |
[05:15] | Embrace it. | 接受它 |
[05:18] | You’ll be a lot stronger than before. | 你会比以前强大很多 |
[05:21] | I’m responsible for you now. | 现在我对你负责了 |
[05:23] | I’m your watchdog. I would never hurt you. | 我是你的看管人 我绝对不会伤害你 |
[05:28] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[05:30] | Just relax. Blow your bubbles. | 放松就行 好好洗澡 |
[05:33] | You’ll feel better if you eat something. | 如果吃点东西 你会感觉好很多 |
[06:18] | What are you two doing here? | 你们两个在这里干什么 |
[06:20] | It’s a public park. How about you? | 这是公园 你呢 |
[06:24] | I’m looking into things. | 我在调查 |
[06:26] | Yesterday you didn’t believe me. | 昨天你都不相信我 |
[06:28] | That was yesterday. | 那是昨天 |
[06:31] | What changed? | 什么变了 |
[06:35] | Look, just stay out of the park. | 听着 你们离公园远点 |
[06:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:39] | Gee, thanks for the advice. | 真是谢谢你的建议 |
[06:49] | Gimme a call if you wanna talk. | 想聊聊的话可以给我打电话 |
[07:33] | Alice. Hey, uh, I need to talk to you. | 爱丽丝 我需要跟你聊聊 |
[07:36] | Look, you missed work and I tried calling, | 你没去上班 我也给你打电话了 |
[07:40] | but you haven’t answered your phone. | 但你一直不接电话 |
[07:41] | And–look, really– | 听我说… |
[07:44] | The thing about a job is you kinda have to, um, show up. | 工作的重点就是你得去上班 |
[07:49] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:53] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[08:02] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[08:12] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[08:24] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[08:26] | It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was | 回顾昨天没用 因为 |
[08:27] | a different person then. | 当时的我不一样 |
[08:30] | – What? – Remember when Mom used to | -什么 -你记得妈妈以前 |
[08:33] | read us “Alice in Wonderland?” | 喜欢给我们念《爱丽丝梦游仙境》吗 |
[08:35] | I loved it. | 我很喜欢 |
[08:38] | But you didn’t. | 但你不喜欢 |
[08:41] | – Zoe- – Which is weird. | -佐伊 -这很奇怪 |
[08:45] | ‘Cause you’re Alice. | 因为你就是爱丽丝 |
[08:50] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[08:53] | Were you afraid you were gonna | 你担心自己 |
[08:54] | fall down the rabbit hole? | 会掉进兔子洞吗 |
[09:06] | I think you like Alice, don’t you? | 你喜欢爱丽丝 是吗 |
[09:10] | Oh, well, I don’t want her to get fired. | 我不行看她被炒 |
[09:14] | But I like her. I mean, I like her as– | 但我是喜欢她 是作为… |
[09:16] | in a professional way, I mean– | 同事的那种喜欢 我是说 |
[09:20] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[09:22] | And she’s driven, so– | 很有干劲 所以 |
[09:25] | And, uh– | 还有 |
[09:28] | At first, I wasn’t sure. | 开始我不确定 |
[09:29] | But–uh, I thought she was a little… | 但是 我觉得她有点 |
[09:33] | fragile. | 脆弱 |
[09:34] | But–but, um, I think that’s | 但是 我觉得那是 |
[09:36] | part of her charm. | 她魅力的一部分 |
[09:37] | I–um, she–she just kinda– | 我…她… |
[09:39] | she kinda sneaks up on you. | 会慢慢让你心动 |
[09:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:52] | So… | 话说 |
[09:54] | what’s with the taxidermy? | 你这里怎么有这么多动物标本 |
[10:00] | They make good silent companions. | 它们是很好的安静陪伴 |
[10:19] | How much did you take? | 你吸了多少 |
[10:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:24] | Absurdly fine. | 好得不得了 |
[10:28] | Hey, could you just sit up for me? | 你能起来一下吗 |
[10:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:34] | Are you hurt? Are you okay? | 你疼吗 你没事吧 |
[10:35] | I’m cool, I just need to rest. | 我没事 只是需要休息 |
[10:37] | No–why do you have the sheets | 不 你为什么把床单 |
[10:39] | – up this far. – Go away. | -拉得这么高 -走开 |
[10:40] | – No, Zoe! – Go away. | -不 佐伊 -走开 |
[10:42] | No, I–let me see, come on! Let me see! | 不 让我看看 让我看看 |
[10:51] | It’s not as bad as you think. | 没有你想的那么糟糕 |
[11:03] | Let us begin by breathing deeply. | 我们从深呼吸开始 |
[11:08] | Breathe in… | 吸气 |
[11:11] | and out. | 呼吸 |
[11:15] | Relax. | 放松 |
[11:18] | It’s okay if your mind wanders. | 胡思乱想也没事 |
[11:23] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[11:28] | You accept the things you cannot change. | 接受你无法改变的东西 |
[11:34] | Oh, you getting soft, Dad. | 你越来越不行了 爸 |
[11:39] | Boy, you snuck up on me like an assassin. | 小子 你跟杀手一样悄悄接近我 |
[11:42] | Yeah, well, I learned from the best, so– | 名师出高徒嘛 |
[11:45] | Why do you even come | 你到底为什么 |
[11:46] | to this shithole? | 来这个破地方 |
[11:48] | You know, something about the eggs. | 是因为鸡蛋 |
[11:51] | – Oh, the eggs? – The eggs. | -因为鸡蛋 -对 |
[11:52] | – They’re that good, huh? – Mm. | -又那么好吃吗 -嗯 |
[12:02] | Hey, you ever see anything like yesterday before? | 你以前见过昨天那种事吗 |
[12:06] | You mean like a man eating another man’s lungs? | 你是指一个人吃另一个人的肺 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:13] | Like a man eating another man’s lungs. | 一个人吃另一个人的肺 |
[12:17] | Well, not specifically. | 没见过 |
[12:20] | But you know… | 但是 |
[12:22] | shit happens. | 世事无常 |
[12:28] | – More coffee with that, sir? – Thank you. | -要加点咖啡吗 -谢谢 |
[12:37] | So, um, you get that intake report | 话说 你收到那个囚犯转狱的 |
[12:40] | on the prisoner transfer? | 接收报告了吗 |
[12:46] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:48] | – Can I see it? – Of course. | -能给我看看吗 -当然了 |
[12:52] | At the office. | 在办公室里 |
[12:54] | Ask Lucille. | 问问露西尔 |
[12:58] | You know I still need to make a statement, right? | 你知道我还是需要写声明吧 |
[13:00] | You know, you really don’t have to write this one up. | 其实你不用上报这次的事 |
[13:03] | Why would I not write this up, Dad? | 为什么 爸爸 |
[13:07] | Yeah, but you seem a little discombobulated. | 因为你看起来有点懵了 |
[13:10] | Yeah, ’cause there was a homicide in the precinct. | 那是因为辖区里发生了谋杀案 |
[13:14] | Pops, what the hell is going on? | 爸 到底怎么回事 |
[13:18] | Pops, come on, talk to me. Be honest with me here. | 爸 跟我说 跟我说实话 |
[13:22] | Dad. | 爸 |
[13:25] | Remember that big, red head kid? | 你还记得那个红头发的大个子小孩吗 |
[13:30] | The big ol’ redhead boy, lived down the street. | 住在同一条街的那个红头发大个子 |
[13:33] | Always picking on you. | 总是欺负你 |
[13:35] | Marty Macklemore. | 马蒂·迈克摩尔 |
[13:41] | We used to get the “Times,” and you’d love to read | 我们以前订了《时报》 你喜欢看 |
[13:45] | the sport page and, uh, one– | 运动版 有一周 |
[13:49] | one week the paper didn’t come. | 有一周报纸没送来 |
[13:53] | And somehow you got it in your head that Marty Macklemore | 你不知道怎么 就觉得是那个马蒂·迈克摩尔 |
[13:56] | was stealing it. | 把报纸偷了 |
[13:59] | So, next time you see him riding by on his bike, | 然后你再看到他骑自行车的时候 |
[14:04] | you clocked him in the face | 就打了他的脸 |
[14:07] | and puke all over his shoes. | 吐满了他的鞋子 |
[14:12] | And what did I tell you? | 我是怎么告诉你的 |
[14:17] | You said you forgot to renew the subscription. | 你说你忘了续订了 |
[14:20] | I forgot to renew the subscription. | 我忘了续订了 |
[14:32] | You want some eggs? | 你想吃鸡蛋吗 |
[14:34] | – I’m good. – Get him some eggs. | -不用了 -给他做个鸡蛋 |
[14:37] | Two eggs. Sure thing, Chief. | 两个鸡蛋 没问题 |
[14:46] | See about them eggs. | 尝尝鸡蛋 |
[15:06] | Okay, this is gonna hurt a little bit. | 好 会有点疼 |
[15:13] | Perfect. Perfect. | 很好 很好 |
[15:22] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[15:29] | Where is everybody? | 大家人呢 |
[15:31] | I told you, hospital’s closing. | 我说了 医院要关了 |
[15:33] | City cut our funding. | 市里削减了资金 |
[15:35] | We’re about the last ones here. | 这里就剩我们了 |
[15:42] | What do you mean you met him in the park? | 你说在公园见过他是什么意思 |
[15:44] | Just what I said. | 就是字面意思 |
[15:46] | I don’t understand. Why were you in the park? | 我不明白 你为什么去公园 |
[15:47] | I– | 我… |
[17:07] | So what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:12] | My, um… | 我的… |
[17:14] | Dad, he seems to be… | 爸爸 他好像… |
[17:18] | connected to what your friend saw in the park yesterday. | 和你朋友昨晚在公园看到的东西有关系 |
[17:23] | Staircases. | 楼梯 |
[17:27] | I saw my dad’s men set a murderer free. | 我看到我爸的手下放走了一个杀人犯 |
[17:30] | Medallion Park, last night. | 马达林公园 昨晚 |
[17:33] | I saw that man meet another man. | 我看到那个人见了另一个人 |
[17:36] | The two of them walked– | 他们俩走… |
[17:40] | They walked up a staircase in the park. | 他们俩走上了公园里的楼梯 |
[17:44] | And they disappeared though a door at the top. | 然后消失在尽头的一扇门里 |
[17:47] | Yeah. And those people– the Peaches– | 那些人 皮奇家的人 |
[17:50] | are suddenly very interested in Alice and her sister. | 突然对爱丽丝和她姐姐很感兴趣 |
[17:53] | – Wait, why? – Peaches? Like, Peaches Meats? | -等等 为什么 -皮奇肉店的那个皮奇吗 |
[17:57] | When I was a kid, they told stories | 我小时候 都会听说 |
[17:58] | of finding human sacrifice in that guy’s basement. | 在那家伙的地下室发现活人祭品 |
[18:01] | And when kids are like, | 小孩子说 |
[18:03] | “Oh, the butcher will get you,” | “屠夫要来抓你了” |
[18:04] | that’s all based on that guy. | 都是根据那家伙的故事 |
[18:06] | Alice and her sister, they’re here? | 爱丽丝和她的姐姐在这里吗 |
[18:08] | Yes, they’re upstairs. | 是的 她们在楼上 |
[18:21] | Do you…know that guy? | 你…认识那家伙吗 |
[18:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:40] | Zoe, what did you do to your leg? | 佐伊 你对你自己的腿做了什么 |
[18:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:49] | Sometimes you just think, | 有时你会想 |
[18:52] | why is this happening? | 这一切为什么会发生 |
[18:54] | With your leg? | 你的腿吗 |
[18:56] | No, Alice. | 不 爱丽丝 |
[18:59] | I have a brain that misfires. | 我有一个会失控的大脑 |
[19:02] | My life’s an absolute train wreck. | 我的人生是一团糟 |
[19:04] | I mean, I think about… | 我想到… |
[19:08] | this. | 这些 |
[19:10] | Why is this happening to me? | 这一切为什么会发生 |
[19:20] | Because it’s a genetic predisposition from Mom. | 因为这是妈妈基因里遗传下来的 |
[19:25] | And drugs and alcohol use– I mean, | 毒品和酒精依赖 |
[19:29] | – they aggravate it. – No. | -都会加剧 -不 |
[19:32] | That’s not the answer. | 这不是答案 |
[19:37] | Do you know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[19:40] | What? | 怎么想 |
[19:42] | The universe and everything in it is just | 宇宙和宇宙中的一切 |
[19:44] | one big, random act of violence. | 都只是暴力的合体 |
[19:56] | Zoe, what happened to your leg? | 佐伊 你的腿怎么了 |
[21:49] | I told you, I cut myself shaving. | 我说了 我自己刮毛的时候割伤了 |
[21:56] | He did something to me. | 他对我做了些事 |
[22:03] | He went inside of my head. | 他进入了我的脑子里 |
[22:09] | I think he woke something up. | 我觉得他唤醒了些东西 |
[22:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:18] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[22:44] | You sure you don’t want anything to eat? | 你确定不想吃些什么吗 |
[22:54] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[23:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:16] | Who was that guy? | 那是谁 |
[24:18] | It’s a long story, man. | 说来话长 伙计 |
[24:24] | Mouse! | 老鼠 |
[24:30] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[24:56] | Bang. | 砰 |
[25:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:43] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[25:49] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[25:57] | Stay close. | 跟紧一点 |
[26:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:12] | Hey. Guys? | 伙计们 |
[26:17] | – Guys? – Nathan. | -伙计们 -内森 |
[26:20] | – Pardon me. – Louise. | -不好意思 -露易丝 |
[26:21] | Guys, uh–I don’t– | 伙计们 我不… |
[26:24] | Well, I don’t know how to get the door– | 我不知道怎么开… |
[26:25] | I don’t–it’s not opening. | 我不知道…开不了 |
[26:31] | I can’t get– | 我不能… |
[26:35] | Is there a button? Look for a button. | 有按钮吗 找按钮 |
[26:40] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[26:47] | No. No, no, no. Come on, come on. | 不 不 拜托 拜托 |
[26:50] | – Where is it? – Where is it? | -在哪里 -在哪里 |
[26:51] | – Luke. No. – Come on. Come on! | -卢克 不 -快点 快点 |
[26:55] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Come on! | -不 不 -不 |
[26:59] | It’s bulletproof glass. | 这是防弹玻璃 |
[27:00] | Go, run. | 快跑 |
[27:04] | Nathan, no. Please. | 内森 不 拜托 |
[27:20] | Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[27:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[27:25] | Hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[27:32] | Hands behind your back. | 把把手放在背后 |
[28:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[28:31] | We could take him to my place. | 我们可以带他去我那里 |
[28:36] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[28:39] | Question him. | 问他问题 |
[29:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:18] | Your sister suffered a psychotic break. | 你的姐姐精神崩溃 |
[30:21] | This is not a one-time thing. | 这不是只会发做一次的事 |
[30:25] | We use a program here called coordinated specialty care. | 我们有一个名为”协调专业护理”的项目 |
[30:28] | – CSC. – Case management, | -协专护 -病历管理 |
[30:30] | psychotherapy, medication management– | 心理治疗 药物管理 |
[30:32] | Peer and family support education. | 朋辈家庭支持教育 |
[30:35] | – Yeah. – Alice… | -没错 -爱丽丝 |
[30:38] | I think it might be helpful | 如果你少看点书 |
[30:41] | if you spent a little less time with the literature. | 我觉得会很有帮助 |
[30:43] | 9%. | 百分之九 |
[30:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:46] | That’s the risk of me developing schizophrenia | 这是基于已知条件我患有 |
[30:48] | based on a known relative with the disease. | 精神分裂症的风险 |
[30:52] | My sister, 9%. My mother, 13. | 我的姐姐 百分之九 我的妈妈 十三 |
[30:58] | And what if it’s both? I mean, do you just… | 如果都算 我是说是不是直接 |
[31:00] | add up the percentages? | 概率相加 |
[31:04] | I’m aware of the data, but– | 我知道这些数据 但是 |
[31:05] | I just wanna know if this is gonna happen to me. | 我只想知道我会不会这样 |
[32:19] | I’m Edie Peach. I’m Robert’s wife. | 我是埃迪·皮奇 我是罗伯特的妻子 |
[32:23] | Oh, my. It is dark in here, huh? | 天啊 这里可真黑 |
[32:27] | Let’s get the light on in. | 来点光线吧 |
[32:30] | Oh, that’s better. That’s nice. | 好多了 真不错 |
[32:35] | Why are you dressed like it’s the 1950s? | 你为什么穿得好像是五十年代的人 |
[32:38] | Because that’s the last time I went shopping, hon. | 因为我上次买衣服就是那时候 亲爱的 |
[32:41] | Oh, here we go. | 好了 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[32:53] | It’s getting big. | 越来越大了 |
[32:58] | Mama’s home cookin’. | 妈妈回家做饭了 |
[33:00] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 这才对嘛 |
[33:14] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[33:16] | You know what it is. | 你知道这是什么 |
[33:17] | Just go with it, hon. | 吃吧 亲爱的 |
[33:19] | If you’re hungry, eat. | 如果你饿了 就吃吧 |
[33:21] | There’s a place for you at our table, | 我们的桌上永远有你的位置 |
[33:23] | and there is a room for you in our home. | 我们的家中永远有你的位置 |
[33:26] | Is that where the stairs lead to? | 楼梯就是通往你们的家吗 |
[33:29] | That’s right, sweetheart. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[33:34] | So this is what you do. | 你就干这些事 |
[33:37] | We’re just a family. That’s all. | 我们只是一家人而已 |
[33:41] | Just a real special family. | 很特殊的一家人 |
[33:44] | You’re real special, huh? | 你很特殊 |
[33:47] | They should make a TV show about you. | 他们应该给你拍一部剧 |
[33:52] | “Keepin’ Up with the Peaches.” | 《和皮奇家齐头并进》 |
[33:56] | It has a nice ring. | 肯定反响不错 |
[33:59] | I have no idea what you’re talkin’ about, but I like it. | 我不知道你在说什么 但我很喜欢 |
[34:06] | Aw, you’ve always struggled, haven’t you? | 你一直在挣扎 是吗 |
[34:11] | You’ve never had a real family. | 你一直没有一个真正的家 |
[34:24] | aren’t you tired of feeling like | 你难道不厌倦这种 |
[34:26] | every day is a battle that you just can’t win? | 每天都是赢不了的战争的日子吗 |
[34:30] | Our family is wonderful, | 我们的家庭很棒 |
[34:32] | and we will love you if you let us. | 如果你愿意 我们绝对会爱你 |
[34:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:41] | Just think of all the fun we’re gonna have, huh? | 想想我们会有多么快乐 |
[34:46] | Here, go ahead, hon. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[35:16] | So– | 那么 |
[35:45] | Your sister has come upstairs with us. | 你姐姐和我们一起上楼了 |
[35:48] | You are welcome, too. | 不客气 |
[36:17] | – Hello? – Alice, this is Dave from Collections. | -喂 -爱丽丝 我是基金会的戴夫 |
[36:21] | I know you’re on the line, I can hear you. | 我知道你在 我能听到你 |
[36:23] | – Is this real? – You made it real | -这是真的吗 -你每学期 |
[36:24] | by maxing out your loans every quarter. | 都透支了贷款 当然是真的 |
[36:26] | Listen to me, honey. | 听我说 亲爱的 |
[36:28] | We will take you to court, | 我们会让你上法庭 |
[36:29] | we will garnish your wages, | 我们会收缴你的工资 |
[36:30] | we will come to your house. | 我们会去你家 |
[36:34] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[36:36] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[36:40] | – Zoe? – Alice. | -佐伊 -爱丽丝 |
[36:45] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[36:46] | Help me out. | 帮帮我 |
[36:47] | – Alice, help me. – Zoe? | -爱丽丝 帮帮我 -佐伊 |
[36:53] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[37:10] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[37:12] | Alice. Alice! Alice? | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[37:24] | Help me, Alice. | 帮帮我 爱丽丝 |
[37:28] | Help me, Alice. | 帮帮我 爱丽丝 |
[37:32] | Help me, Alice. | 帮帮我 爱丽丝 |
[37:47] | Stop whistling. Stop. | 别吹口哨了 别吹了 |
[37:59] | That nice lady wanted you to take me back to her house | 那个女士想让我带你回她家 |
[38:02] | and break my knees. | 打断我的膝盖 |
[38:04] | But look at you, a good, little maggot. | 看看你 一个好跟班 |
[38:07] | Always going by the book. | 永远很听话 |
[38:09] | Hey, just be quiet, all right? | 安静点 |
[38:13] | You wanna hold my tongue for me? | 你想帮我拿着我的舌头吗 |
[38:16] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man? | 你到底什么毛病 |
[38:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[38:23] | Who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[38:26] | A mouse in a uniform? | 穿制服的老鼠 |
[38:29] | A mouse with no scent. | 没味道的老鼠 |
[38:31] | You’re a ghost. A ghost mouse. | 你是个鬼 鬼老鼠 |
[38:36] | Okay, all right. Yeah. Ghost mouse. | 好吧 鬼老鼠 |
[38:41] | You even had me back there, | 你当时都抓到我了 |
[38:42] | but you couldn’t even pull the trigger. | 但你根本扣不下扳机 |
[38:45] | Oh, you ghost mice. | 你这只鬼老鼠 |
[38:47] | You just don’t stick. | 你就是撑不下去 |
[38:50] | Your lives don’t stick. | 你的人生撑不下去 |
[38:52] | You do this, you do that, | 你做这个 你做那个 |
[38:54] | but it doesn’t really matter. | 但是这都不重要 |
[38:58] | To us, you’re just protein. | 对我们来说 你只是蛋白质 |
[39:14] | Let me give you an example. | 让我给你举个例子 |
[39:16] | Those people– the woman and the kid– | 那些人 那些女人和小海 |
[39:21] | – Tonya and Izzy. – What? | -塔尼亚和伊西 -什么 |
[39:23] | Their names. | 她们的名字 |
[39:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[39:29] | They don’t matter. | 她们不重要 |
[39:30] | If they did, you would’ve tried to find them. | 如果重要的话 你会去找她们 |
[39:33] | You know I’m right, Mr. Mouse Man. | 你知道我说得对 老鼠人先生 |
[40:37] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |