英文名称:Sicario
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Sicario这个词来自耶路撒冷狂热份子 | |
[00:48] | 是形容追杀入侵家园的罗马人的那些人 | |
[00:54] | 在墨西哥 Sicario的意思是 杀手 | |
[01:02] | 亚利桑那州 钱德勒 | |
[02:10] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[02:13] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[02:14] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联邦警察 不许动 |
[02:17] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[02:18] | Where are the hostages? Where are the hostages? | 人质在哪儿?人质在哪儿? |
[02:21] | – FBI, police! Don’t move! – Down! Stay down! | – 联邦警察 警察 不许动 – 趴下别动 |
[02:23] | Cross your legs! Cross your legs and put your hands in the air! | 脚交叉上 手举起来 |
[02:27] | Police! Don’t move! Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 警察 不许动 |
[02:29] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[02:31] | – Clear! – Police! Search warrant. Don’t move! | – 安全 – 警察 这是搜查证 不许动 |
[02:35] | – Steppin’ out! – Police, don’t move! | – 出来了 – 警察 不许动 |
[02:38] | Police, don’t move! Search warrant! | 警察 不许动 这是搜查证 |
[02:42] | FBI! | 联邦警察 |
[02:50] | Are you hit? | 打着你了吗? |
[02:51] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[02:53] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[02:54] | Front, you’re clear! | 客厅安全 |
[02:56] | Team leader! Status? | 队长 情况报告? |
[02:57] | – Front clear! – We’re clear, ma’am! | – 客厅安全 – 我们都安全 长官 |
[02:59] | Two suspects in custody! | 抓到两名嫌犯 |
[03:07] | – You okay, macer? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 梅瑟?- 没事 |
[03:09] | Why’d he shoot? There’s no one here. | 他干嘛开枪?这儿也没别人 |
[03:13] | Whoa… | 哇 |
[03:18] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼东西 |
[04:02] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[04:12] | Those weren’t our hostages. | 这些不是我们要找的人质 |
[04:15] | No. That was somethin’ else. | 不 这完全是另一回事 |
[04:18] | – Macer? – Yeah? | – 梅瑟?- 怎么? |
[04:19] | U.S. attorney wants a statement. What do you want me to say to her? | 司法部长问我们情况 你想让我怎么说? |
[04:22] | The truth. | 照实说 |
[05:15] | Looks like sonora. | 像是索诺拉集团… |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:21] | How many, total? | 一共有多少? |
[05:23] | We’ve got 15 in this hall here, about 20 in the back bedroom. | 这个走道有十五个 后面卧室有大概二十个 |
[05:27] | We haven’t even checked the attic or under the crawl space. | 阁楼和地板下面还没看 |
[05:30] | Call DOJ, let ’em know what we have. | 给司法部打电话 告诉他们我们的发现 |
[05:35] | This one of the houses owned by Manuel Diaz? | 这是曼纽尔·迪亚兹的房子吗? |
[05:38] | No way to connect him, but he owns it. | 没法把线索联系到他 但是这是他的房产 |
[05:43] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[05:46] | Reg, step out. It’s okay. | 雷吉 你出去吧 没事 |
[06:12] | Vickers! I need bolt cutters! | 维克斯 我们需要断线钳 |
[06:25] | Vickers! | 维克斯 |
[06:27] | Pd found something. | 警方有发现 |
[07:36] | Relax. | 放松 |
[07:44] | Relax. | 放松 |
[07:48] | Such a heavy body count this close to Phoenix, | 在凤凰城附近发现如此大量的尸体 |
[07:50] | 钱德勒恐怖的房子 | |
[07:51] | is without a doubt a major escalation for the cartels | 无疑是毒品集团动作的全面升级 |
[07:54] | there will be pressure in Washington to explain how such a dramatic outrage | 华盛顿方面一定会要求地方解释 |
[07:58] | could happen so deep inside the American heartland. | 为何这种事件会发生在美国腹地深处 |
[08:02] | We may be talking about the victims of a turf wan | 这些可能是帮派火拼的受害者 |
[08:04] | or maybe some illegal immigrants who are tied to a ransom, | 或者是被勒索赎金的非法移民 |
[08:08] | but it will be some weeks before we have a clearer picture on who the victims… | 但是要辨认受害者的身份 还需要几周的时间 |
[08:19] | What’s goin’ on? | 什么情况? |
[08:21] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:23] | Sne’s been leading our kidnap response team for three years. | 这三年她是我们绑架案应对小组的队长 |
[08:26] | Put her through the grinder since she got here, and she hasn’t blinked. | 她一来我们就让她投入了现场工作 她都没二话 |
[08:30] | She’s in the front line. | 她一直是一线人员 |
[08:31] | Nobody’s gonna be happier than Kate to see these guys go down. | 抓住这些人 没有人会比凯特更开心 |
[08:34] | So, she’s a thumper. | 所以她是干活的 |
[08:36] | Today was her fifth O.I.S. | 今天是她第五次涉及警员的枪击案 |
[08:39] | 5-and-0, not bad for a rookie. | 五次都全身而退 新人来说不错 |
[08:41] | She never worked cases? | 她从来没调查过案子? |
[08:42] | Been kicking doors since day one. | 从一开始就是行动人员 |
[08:44] | I like her already. What about the partner? He seen any action? | 我已经喜欢她了 她的搭档呢 出过很多现场吗? |
[08:47] | He’s only been with us 18 months. | 他才来了一年半 |
[08:49] | What’s his background? | 他什么背景? |
[08:51] | He’s a sharp kid. | 挺聪明的 |
[08:53] | ROTC scholarship to Maryland, | 马里兰大学的预备役军官训练团奖学金 |
[08:55] | did a tour in Iraq, got his law degree from unc. | 在伊拉克服役过 后来在北卡拿了法学学位 |
[08:59] | He’s green, but he’s good. | 他是新人 但是很不错 |
[09:01] | No lawyers on this train. Just give me the girl. | 我们不要律师 姑娘来就成 |
[09:06] | We did this by the book, right? | 咱们都是按规章办的对不对? |
[09:07] | Come on, of course. | 当然的 |
[09:17] | – Jesus. – What? | – 天呐 – 怎么? |
[09:20] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[09:21] | Would you step in here, Kate? | 进来一下好吗 凯特? |
[09:35] | Quite a find today, the loss of two officers notwithstanding. | 今天这可是大发现 尽管牺牲了两位警员 |
[09:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:42] | How familiar are you with Manuel Diaz’s operation? | 你对于曼纽尔·迪亚兹的团伙有多熟悉? |
[09:45] | His company, sun oasis, has 80 or so foreclosure properties. | 他的公司 太阳绿洲 大概有八十多处贷款回收的房产 |
[09:49] | He has other legitimate businesses. | 他还有其他正经生意… |
[09:52] | But he’s rumored to be linked with one of the Mexican cartels… | 但是有流言说他和墨西哥毒品集团有联系 |
[09:56] | Manuel Diaz works for the sonora cartel. | 曼纽尔·迪亚兹是索诺拉集团的 |
[09:59] | He’s most likely their senior member in the United States. | 他很可能是他们在美国的高级别成员 |
[10:01] | What do you know about his brother? | 你对他兄弟有什么了解? |
[10:05] | I wasn’t aware he had one. | 我不知道他有兄弟 |
[10:06] | Guillermo. His brother’s name is guillermo. | 吉列尔莫 他兄弟叫吉列尔莫 |
[10:09] | Do you know anything about his cousin? | 那他的表兄弟呢? |
[10:11] | I didn’t know he had one of those either. None of that is in his file. | 我也不知道他有表兄弟 这些都不在他的案卷里 |
[10:13] | His cousin is fausto alarcon… | 他的表兄弟是福斯托·阿拉尔孔 |
[10:16] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[10:18] | No one does. He’s off the grid. | 没人知道 他藏得很深 |
[10:20] | He’s number three in the sonora cartel. | 他是索诺拉集团的三号人物 |
[10:22] | This is not my department, sir. | 长官 这个不归我管 |
[10:24] | Like I said, agent macer doesn’t work narcotics. | 我刚才也说了 梅瑟探员不管毒品案 |
[10:27] | She runs a kidnap response team. | 她带领的是绑架案应对小组 |
[10:29] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗? |
[10:32] | Am I married? | 我结婚了吗? |
[10:33] | Do you have a husband? | 你有老公吗? |
[10:37] | Divorced. | 离了 |
[10:41] | Kids? | 有孩子吗? |
[10:43] | No. | 没有 |
[10:45] | Anything else? | 还有别的问题吗? |
[10:49] | No. Thanks, Kate. If you could wait outside, please. | 没了 谢谢你 凯特 请你在外面等一下 |
[10:58] | – Well? – I have no clue. | – 如何?- 一头雾水 |
[11:05] | Who are those people? You know? | 这都什么人?你认识吗? |
[11:09] | No idea. | 不认识 |
[11:20] | Thanks for coming in, guys. | 谢谢你们来 |
[11:24] | Will you come back in, Kate? | 再进来一下好吗 凯特? |
[11:29] | DOJ wants advisors that focus on cartels involved in pursuing Mr. Diaz. | 司法部希望有专管毒品集团的顾问 参与抓捕迪亚兹先生 |
[11:35] | This is Matt graver… he’ll be leading the team. | 这位是马特·格拉弗 他会带领这个团队 |
[11:38] | Isn’t this Phoenix homicide now? | 这不是归凤凰城凶案组管吗? |
[11:41] | No, we’re expanding the scope of the investigation a bit. | 不 我们扩大了调查范围 |
[11:45] | You’ll act as a liaison. | 你会作为联络人 |
[11:46] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[11:47] | They need an agent with tactical experience, like you. | 他们需要有战术经验的探员 比如你这样的 |
[11:51] | State department is pulling an agent from the field | 国务院还从前线调来了 |
[11:53] | that specializes in responding to escalated cartel activity. | 应对毒品集团活动升级的专家 |
[11:57] | You’ll be part of the team. | 你会作为团队的一员 |
[11:59] | You’ll meet up with them at Luke tomorrow? | 你明天会在卢克见到他们? |
[12:02] | Day after. Early. | 是后天 一早 |
[12:03] | Air force base? | 卢克空军基地? |
[12:04] | Yeah, we’re gonna go see guillermo. | 对 我们要去见吉列尔莫 |
[12:06] | Diaz’s brother? | 迪亚兹的兄弟? |
[12:07] | That’s the one. | 就是那位 |
[12:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[12:11] | He’s in the ei Paso area. | 呃 他在艾尔帕索附近 (美国德州城市) |
[12:17] | What’s our objective? | 我们的行动目标是什么? |
[12:23] | To dramatically overreact… | 是要明显反应过激 |
[12:26] | Kate, you must volunteer for an inter-agency task force. | 凯特 夸机构的行动小队需要你自愿参加 |
[12:32] | Think very hard before you respond. | 你想想好再回复 |
[12:36] | You wanna be a part of this? | 你想成为一份子吗? |
[12:40] | Do we get an opportunity at the men responsible for today? | 我们有机会抓住该为今天的事负责的人吗? |
[12:46] | The men who were really responsible for today, yeah. | 对 真正要为今天的事负责的人 |
[12:52] | I’ll volunteer. | 我自愿参加 |
[12:56] | 墨西哥 诺加利斯 | |
[13:09] | Papa | 爸爸 |
[13:14] | 起床了 | |
[13:16] | 该送我去足球赛了 | |
[13:21] | 你踢足球啊? | |
[13:22] | si | 是啊 |
[13:23] | 你确定? | |
[13:24] | Si. | 确定 |
[13:25] | No. | 不起 |
[13:27] | 起来 爸爸 我们必须去 | |
[13:35] | 好吧 走吧 | |
[13:36] | 妈妈 给爸爸倒咖啡 做鸡蛋 | |
[13:39] | 好的 好的 | |
[14:51] | You keep an eye on that doughy prick with the flip-flops. | 你小心那个穿凉拖的老油条 |
[14:54] | Don’t trust him. | 别相信他 |
[14:58] | How you doin’, sir? | 长官 你好吗? |
[15:00] | I.D.’s? | 证件? |
[15:09] | She’s on the list, but you’re not. | 她在名单里 你不在 |
[15:11] | Well, what’s she supposed to do? | 那她怎么办? |
[15:12] | I need you to turn this around for me. | 你得调头回去 |
[15:13] | It’s fine. It’s good. | 没事 没问题 |
[15:16] | I’ll call you when we’re headed back. | 我们回来了我给你打电话 |
[15:17] | Au right. | 好的 |
[15:40] | – Morning. – Morning. Am I late? | – 早上好 – 早上好 我来晚了吗? |
[15:41] | No, no, no. Wejust landed. Come on, this way. | 没有没有 我们也刚落地 来 这边 |
[15:45] | My bird dog over there, Alejandro. | 那位是我的猎鸟犬亚历桑德罗 |
[15:52] | We’re taking this? | 坐这个飞机吗? |
[15:53] | Yeah. Only the best for you. | 对 给您都是一流配置 |
[16:09] | Dod flies you around in private jets now? | 国防部都给你们配私人飞机啊? |
[16:12] | Yeah. You guys don’t have one of these? | 对 你们没有吗? |
[16:14] | Right. | 没有 |
[16:18] | Is there any food on this flight? | 飞机上有吃的吗? |
[16:20] | Some bitchin’ peanuts in the back. But it’s kind of a self-serve deal. | 后面有些花生米什么的 想吃的话自己拿 |
[16:35] | Kate macer | 我叫凯特·梅瑟 |
[16:38] | have you been to juérez before? | 你以前去过华雷斯吗?(墨西哥城市 与艾尔帕索接壤) |
[16:41] | No, I… we’re goin’ to ei Paso, right? | 没有 我们不是去艾尔帕索吗? |
[16:45] | Yeah, amazing. Okay. | 是的 棒极了 好的 |
[18:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[18:17] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[18:28] | So… | 那个… |
[18:30] | So, this is your specialty? | 这是你的擅长? |
[18:33] | The cartels in Mexico are your specialty? | 对付墨西哥毒品集团是你的擅长? |
[18:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[18:42] | Is there anything I should know? | 有什么我应该知道的吗? |
[18:45] | You’re asking me how a watch works. | 你是在问我钟表是什么原理 |
[18:50] | For now, just keep an eye on the time. | 现在还是先看好时间吧 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:10] | How you doin’? | 你们好吗? |
[19:11] | Howdy! How you been? | 你好 你最近如何? |
[19:13] | Good, buddy. How you feelin’? | 挺好的伙计 你呢? |
[19:15] | Well, when I pee, it burns. | 一撒尿就疼 |
[19:18] | Maybe it’s gonorrhea. | 可能是淋病啊 |
[19:20] | What color is it? | 什么颜色的尿? |
[19:22] | Yellow with red specks. | 黄的 有红色斑点 |
[19:24] | Red specks or blood? | 是红色斑点还是血啊? |
[19:28] | I’m tryin’ to get dod to let me look into this conspiracy to sink Fiji. | 我想让国防部给我 调查斐济下邪恶阴谋的机会 |
[19:31] | – Fiji? – Yeah. | – 斐济?- 是的 |
[19:33] | Leave Fiji alone, terrorists! | 别管斐济了 你这个恐怖分子 |
[19:34] | Exactly. I figure a month or two over there, we’ll get it all worked out. | 可不是 我觉得在那儿带一两个月 就什么都好了吧 |
[19:38] | So, who’s goin’ over there today? | 今天都谁过去? |
[19:40] | Marshals, DEA… I pulled a team for you, Matt. | 执行官 禁毒局… 我帮你建了个团队 马特 |
[19:42] | Oh, man, I love it when you say “a team.” It makes me all warm and fuzzy. | 你一说团队我就激动 听着这么暖洋洋的 |
[19:45] | They’re a crack bunch, too. Just rotated back from Afghanistan. | 而且他们都很干练的 都刚从阿富汗回来 |
[19:48] | Where’s everybody linkin’ up? | 大家都在哪儿呢? |
[19:51] | A.I.C. | 中情局 |
[19:53] | Good, good, good. | 好的 好的 |
[20:05] | Mexican federal police will meet you at the border, | 墨西哥联邦警察会在边境接你们 |
[20:08] | and proceed with you to the courthouse, located here. | 然后送你们去法院大楼 在这儿 |
[20:10] | 华雷斯 | |
[20:11] | 墨西哥联邦大楼 | |
[20:13] | This is a high-level target. | 这是高级别目标 |
[20:18] | The most likely spots for an attempt will be at the exchange, | 敌人可能出手的地方是交接处 |
[20:22] | and at the border crossing on the return. | 还有回来的时候的边检站 |
[20:26] | The marshals will enter… | 法院执行官们会进去… |
[20:28] | Kevin, Keith, you wanna stand up? | 基思 凯文 起立一下? |
[20:32] | Now, the iviarshals’ response team is in Laredo… | 执行官们的接应小组在拉雷多 |
[20:34] | Love texans. | 爱死德州人了 |
[20:36] | So our friends from delta have volunteered to come along, | 我们三角洲特种部队的朋友们 也自愿加入我们 |
[20:38] | and will escort the marshals on the exchange. | 他们会在交接的时候保护执行官们 |
[20:42] | And here’s the man of the hour. | 接下来是焦点人物了 |
[20:44] | You comin’ with or waitin’ here? | 你跟我们一起还是在这儿等? |
[20:46] | We’ll take the tour with you. Loan us a couple pop guns. | 我们一起走 给我们几杆枪 |
[20:48] | All right, this is turnin’ into an all-star affair! | 好的 咱可是全明星阵容了 |
[20:50] | Keith, you want another hand on the exchange? | 基思 你还要人帮忙交接过程不? |
[20:52] | You sober? | 你清醒吗? |
[20:54] | Will be by the time we get there. | 等我们到了那儿就差不多了 |
[20:56] | Got a bottle in the truck in case your hands get shaky. | 我车里有一瓶 想喝了就给你 |
[20:58] | I know I could always count on you, Keith. | 我知道我总能信任你的 基思 |
[21:00] | All right, we’ll gear you up as soon as we’re done here. | 好的 我们这边好了就给你们装备 |
[21:02] | Now, Matt, you can be the tip of the spear, and we don’t have to rob a guy from delta. | 现在 马特 你可以做先头 这样我们就不用抢三角洲的人 |
[21:06] | Now, be careful on the turnaround. | 调头回来的时候小心 |
[21:09] | If the federale’s a shooter, it’s gonna happen on the turnaround. | 他们的枪手 就会在调头回来的时候动手 |
[21:12] | Delta’s team one will be the lead vehicle. | 三角洲的一队打头 |
[21:14] | We can divide team two between the carry car and the trail vehicle. That okay? | 二队可以分在犯人的车还有压后的车里 行不行? |
[21:18] | Good. Now, delta, if you can identify yourselves, | 好的 三角洲的各位 你们举个手 |
[21:20] | so everyone knows who to hide behind if shit hits the fan. | 这样大家都知道出事儿了躲在谁身后 |
[21:24] | The most likely spot for a hit will be at the border crossing on the return. | 最可能出事的地方就是边境还有调头出 |
[21:29] | Anywhere along the way, anyone not in this room is a potential shooter. | 路上任何时候 任何现在不在这个屋里的人都可能是枪手 |
[21:35] | The op isn’t over until we get back here. | 我们不回到这个屋子 行动就没有结束 |
[21:38] | Okay? | 明白了? |
[21:40] | Be alert. Be vigilant. And be aware. Let’s go. | 提高警惕 保持清醒 出发 |
[21:44] | What? | 什么? |
[21:53] | Hey! I thought you were in prison. | 嘿… 我以为你在牢里呢 |
[21:56] | They took me out. | 他们把我放出来了 |
[21:57] | They needed somebody for this job. | 他们需要人办这个案子 |
[21:59] | For good behavior or bad behavior? | 是因为好的表现还是坏的表现? |
[22:08] | Have you ever been over there? | 你去过那边吗? |
[22:12] | I worked in juérez. | 我在华雷斯工作过 |
[22:17] | For the DEA? | 给禁毒局干? |
[22:19] | No. | 不是 |
[22:22] | For who? | 那是给谁? |
[22:23] | For Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[22:25] | I was a prosecutor. | 我是个检察官 |
[22:31] | You’re not American? | 你不是美国人啊? |
[22:33] | No. | 不是 |
[22:34] | Who do you work for now? | 那你现在给谁干? |
[22:37] | I go where I’m sent. | 让我去哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[22:40] | Where were you sent from? | 那你从哪儿来? |
[22:43] | Cartagena. | 卡塔赫纳 |
[22:47] | Colombia. | 哥伦比亚啊 |
[22:50] | Listen… | 听好… |
[22:52] | Nothing will make sense to your American ears. | 我说什么你这双美国耳朵也是不会懂的 |
[22:57] | And you will doubt everything that we do. | 我们要做的事 你也都会怀疑 |
[23:01] | But in the end, you will understand. | 但是最终 你还是可以理解 |
[23:11] | Here, try this on. See if it fits. | 给 试试这件 看合不合适 |
[23:13] | Is he CIA? Are you? | 他是中情局的吗?你是吗? |
[23:17] | He’s a dod advisor, just like me. | 他是国防部的顾问 我也是 |
[23:19] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[23:20] | Just pay attention to Alejandro. If he says to do somethin’, just do it. | 留意亚历桑德罗就行了 他让你干嘛你就干嘛 |
[23:23] | I’m not authorized to follow orders from Alejandro! | 我没有被授权要听亚历桑德罗的命令 |
[23:26] | Especially in Mexico! | 尤其是在墨西哥 |
[23:27] | Fine. Then stay here. | 那好 你留在这儿 |
[23:30] | But you don’t want to, do you? | 但你不想的对不对? |
[23:31] | I just wanna know what I’m getting into. | 我只是想知道我要面临什么 |
[23:35] | Kate, you volunteered to get on this train because you know | 凯特 你自愿加入我们因为你知道 |
[23:38] | you’re doing nothing in Phoenix. | 你在凤凰城什么也解决不了 |
[23:40] | You’re just sweeping up a fucking mess. | 你只是个擦屁股的 |
[23:43] | In six months, every single house you raid will be rigged with explosives. | 再过六个月 你扫荡的每个房子都会有炸弹 |
[23:46] | Do you want to find the guys responsible? Yes or no? | 你想不想找到该负责人的人?想不想? |
[23:49] | Yss. | 想 |
[23:50] | – Yes? – Yes! | – 想?- 是的 |
[23:53] | This is where we start. | 我们就从这里开始 |
[23:56] | Try it on. | 试试 |
[25:43] | There she is. | 看到了 |
[25:45] | The beast. | 野兽 |
[25:47] | Juérez | 华雷斯 |
[25:51] | you know, | 悄知道 |
[25:53] | 1900s, president taft went to visit president Diaz. | 上个世纪初 塔夫脱总统来会见迪亚兹总统 |
[25:58] | Took 4, 000 men with him. | 带了四千个人 |
[26:00] | And it almost was called off. | 差点就取消了行程 |
[26:03] | Some guy had a pistol. | 有人有把手枪 |
[26:05] | Was gonna walk right up to taft and just blow his brains out. | 他就想走到塔夫脱身边崩了他 |
[26:08] | But it was avoided. 4, 000 troops! | 但是还是避开了 四千人啊 |
[26:12] | Think he felt safe? | 你说他觉得安全么? |
[26:22] | 墨西哥 华雷斯 | |
[28:29] | Welcome to juérez… | 欢迎来到华雷斯 |
[29:10] | it’s brilliant what they do. | 他们干得真不赖 |
[29:14] | When they mutilate a body like that, | 这样毁坏尸体 |
[29:16] | they make people think they must have been involved, | 让别人觉得这些人肯定有牵连 |
[29:18] | they must have deserved such a death ’cause they did something. | 死这么惨肯定是罪有应得 |
[29:23] | It’s brilliant what they do. | 他们干得真不赖 |
[29:47] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[29:50] | Those aren’t firecrackers… | 这可不是放鞭炮 |
[29:54] | Mexicans are adjusting our route. | 墨西哥方面要改动我们的路线 |
[29:55] | There’s activity ahead, we need to go around. Everyone hold on. | 前方有情况 我们得绕道 大家坐好 |
[31:29] | Nothing will happen here. | 这里不会有事的 |
[31:32] | They try anything, it will be at the border. | 要动手也是在边境 |
[31:41] | Keep an eye out for the state police. | 留意地方警察 |
[31:45] | They’re not always the good guys. | 他们不总是好人 |
[32:31] | Spotter vehicle, left lane. Left lane! | 左边有盯梢的 左边 |
[32:33] | Spotter vehicle, nine o’clock. | 九点钟方向有盯梢的车 |
[32:35] | I’m gettin’ a boner. | 我都要硬了 |
[32:38] | Is that one of ours? | 是我们的人吗? |
[32:40] | Watch the right, watch the right. | 注意右边 注意右边 |
[32:42] | No, that’s a lone wolf | 不 只是一个人而已 |
[32:50] | eyes on rooftops. | 小心路边的房顶 |
[32:59] | Nothing. | 安全 |
[33:00] | Rooftops clean | 屋顶安全 |
[33:03] | Bridge is one klick out. | 马上到大桥了 |
[33:06] | Road is clear. Hotfoot it, gentlemen. | 前方路面安全 各位赶紧 |
[33:16] | Everyone stay in this lane- our agents at the border are | 大家都跟紧 我们的人员在边境加快放人 |
[33:18] | wa ving trafhc through to get us over as quickly as they can. | 让我们能赶紧过去 |
[33:34] | Everyone stay frosty. | 大家保持警惕 |
[33:41] | Okay it’s a fuck-up. What are we gonna do now? | 好了 糟糕了 我们现在怎么办? |
[33:48] | Here’s the deal. A car broke down up ahead. | 是这样 前面有辆车坏了 |
[33:52] | It’s being sorted out, but it’s gonna take a while. Stand by. | 正在解决 但是得有一阵 稍等 |
[34:29] | Get your service weapon out. | 把你的配枪拿出来 |
[34:32] | Red impala, two lanes over, on my ten. | 左边两道的红色羚羊 我的十点钟方向 |
[34:35] | Copy that. Red impala, two lanes left. | 收到 左边两道的红色羚羊 |
[34:40] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:52] | Three lanes left. Seven o’clock. Green civic… | 左边三道七点钟方向的绿色思域 |
[35:05] | bring your window down. | 把车窗打开 |
[35:13] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[35:15] | Gun! Gun left! | 有枪 左边有枪 |
[35:17] | What are the rules here? | 作战规则是什么? |
[35:19] | We must be engaged to engage. | 他们先动手我们才能动手 |
[35:22] | Permission to get out of the vehicle and set a perimeter? | 请求下车进行巡视 |
[35:25] | Stay in your vehicle. | 在车里别动 |
[35:26] | You can do what they do. If they get out, you get out. | 他们先动你们才能动 如果他们下车 你们就下车 |
[35:51] | Get ready. They can see our lane clearing. | 做好准备 他们能看到我们这道要畅通了 |
[35:53] | If it’s coming, it’s coming now. | 要动手就是现在了 |
[36:12] | Move! | 行动 |
[36:13] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[36:14] | Get outta the car. | 下车 |
[36:17] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[36:31] | Don’t move! | 别动 冷静 |
[36:34] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[36:35] | 冷静 冷静 | |
[36:38] | 把枪放下 | |
[36:39] | 放下 | |
[36:47] | 你想死吗? | |
[36:54] | What the fuck are we doing? | 我们他妈是在干嘛? |
[37:17] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[37:18] | Lane’s clear! The lane’s clear! | 路通了 路通了 |
[37:20] | Don’t look at me! | 别看我 |
[37:21] | Put your hands behind your head! Go! Hands behind your head! | 手放在头后面 赶紧 手放在头后面 |
[37:25] | – All clear! – I got this! | – 安全 – 我没问题 |
[37:27] | Go, go, go! | 走了走了 |
[37:32] | Move, move, move! | 撤撤撤 |
[37:34] | This is gonna be on the front page of every newspaper in America. | 这肯定要上全国所有报纸的头条 |
[37:37] | No, it won’t. It won’t even make the papers in ei Paso. | 不会 艾尔帕索当地报纸都不会报 |
[37:44] | Clear! | 安全 |
[38:32] | Got a little nutty, huh? | 有点疯狂吧? |
[38:34] | Nutty? Yeah, that was fucking illegal. | 疯狂?是啊 你们他妈那是犯法的 |
[38:37] | You wanna start a war? You’re a fucking spook! | 你想开战吗?你这个魔鬼 |
[38:40] | And him! I mean, who the fuck is that? | 还有他 他他妈是什么人? |
[38:43] | Told you, you could stay here. | 跟你说了你可以不去的 |
[38:44] | Jesus Christ. You just spray bullets at… | 我的天 你们搞得枪林弹雨的… |
[38:47] | Yeah, sure, there’s just fucking civilians everywhere. | 是啊 不过就是些平民在现场嘛 |
[38:49] | I’m not a soldier! This is not what I do! | 我不是战士 这不是我的工作 |
[38:51] | Whoa! Don’t sell yourself short, all right? | 你可别这么瞧不起自己行吗? |
[38:54] | The reason Reggie’s home is I know he wasn’t ready for this. | 不让雷吉来就是因为我知道他没准备好 |
[38:57] | But he better get ready real quick because this is the future, Kate! | 但是他最好赶紧做好准备 因为这才是未来 凯特 |
[39:00] | Juérez is what happens when they dig in. This is it! | 他们要进来 我们就这么回击 就这么简单 |
[39:03] | What am I doing here? | 让我来是干嘛的? |
[39:04] | What you’re doing here is you’re giving us the opportunity | 你来这儿 是给我们机会 |
[39:06] | to shake the tree and create chaos. That’s what this is! | 制造混乱 给他们制造恐慌 这是这个行动的意义 |
[39:11] | In the meantime, just sponge everything up you see. | 同时 你看到什么都学着点 |
[39:15] | Learn! That’s why you’re here. | 学习 这是你来这儿的目的 |
[39:40] | Guillermo… | 吉列尔莫… |
[39:45] | You’re giving him a belly full of water, you devil. | 你给他灌了一肚子水了 你这个恶魔 |
[39:53] | You didn’t think we’d get you here, did you? | 你以为我们没法把你运过来的对吧? |
[39:56] | No hablo inglés. | 我不会说英语 |
[39:57] | No hablo inglés? | 你不会说英语? |
[40:04] | I love it when they no hablo inglés. | 他们说不会英语的时候我最高兴了 |
[40:08] | You know, I brought an old buddy of yours. | 我带了个你的老朋友来 |
[40:12] | I bet you hablo to him. Yeah. | 我猜你肯定跟他说 |
[40:24] | I didn’t know ghosts got thirsty. | 我不知道鬼还会渴呢 |
[40:32] | I know someone kept him alive for us. | 我知道有人帮我们保住了他的命 |
[40:37] | I doubt it was easy. | 我猜肯定不容易 |
[40:40] | What’s easy these days? | 这年头什么容易? |
[40:42] | I’m sorry about what happened on the return. | 回来的路上的事情真是遗憾 |
[40:44] | I control only what I can. | 我只管我能控制的 |
[40:48] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[40:50] | 你老婆还好吗? | |
[40:52] | 挺好的 我们有两个儿子 | |
[40:54] | 一个六岁一个八岁 | |
[40:59] | 在华雷斯吗? | |
[41:01] | 没 在蒙特雷 | |
[41:03] | 好多了 | |
[41:04] | 安全多了 | |
[41:05] | Si. | 对 |
[41:06] | There’s rumors of a tunnel. | 有流言说有个地道 |
[41:08] | Fausto’s main road into Arizona. | 是进入亚利桑那的主要途径 |
[41:12] | If you’re doing what I think you’re doing, that’s the best place to cross. | 如果你来的目的和我想的一样 那里是最容易过境的 |
[41:15] | If you can find it. But time is against you. | 如果你能找到的话 但是你时间很紧了 |
[41:19] | In three days, nobody will be where they are today. | 三天之内 所有人就都要转移了 |
[41:23] | Shall we? | 来吧? |
[41:24] | No, it’s better if you don’t. Something happens in that room, | 不 你最好别去 屋子里要发生的事 |
[41:31] | it’s easier to say you didn’t see anything. | 你还是最好不要在场目击 |
[41:35] | 看到你还在斗争真是太好了 | |
[41:38] | 你的事我很遗憾 | |
[41:44] | 保重 | |
[42:42] | Well, Alejandro, I think he remembers you. | 哦 亚历桑德罗 我觉得他记得你 |
[42:46] | I’m gonna step out. | 我出去了 |
[42:48] | Timmy. | 蒂米 |
[42:59] | 你现在就要知道美国的地狱是什么样了 | |
[43:03] | 不 麦德林 | |
[43:12] | What do you keep lookin’ at me for? | 你老看我干嘛? |
[43:15] | No hablo ingles, remember? | 不是不会说英语吗? |
[43:20] | No, no. | 不会 |
[43:44] | Can I have one of those? | 能给我一支吗? |
[43:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:08] | – You like fireworks? – Huh? | – 喜欢看烟花吗?- 啊? |
[44:10] | Wanna see something cool? | 要看点带劲的吗? |
[44:12] | Come on. | 来 |
[44:48] | Here we go. | 你看 |
[44:54] | Look right there. | 那边看 |
[45:11] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[45:13] | That’s what happens when you chop the head off a chicken. | 群龙无首就是这个效果 |
[45:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:18] | I can see. | 我懂了 |
[45:21] | Can you get ’em all in one place? | 能不能都集中到一个地方? |
[45:24] | We just landed back in Phoenix. I’m on the clock, I can’t wait. | 我们刚在凤凰城落地 我赶时间 不能等 |
[45:27] | All right, look, contact Bob fisks. Have him hold ’em in the staging area. | 好的 联系鲍勃·菲斯克 让他把人集中到站台 |
[45:32] | How long does it take to get to Tucson? | 好 去图森要多长时间? |
[45:34] | From here, it’s a little over two hours. | 从这儿过去要两个多小时 |
[45:36] | All right. We’ll be there around 2:00. Yeah. | 好的 我们大概两点到 |
[45:41] | Are we going to Tucson? | 我们要去图森吗? |
[45:42] | Yeah, you gotta learn how to sleep on a plane. | 对 你得学学怎么在飞机上睡觉 |
[45:45] | They let me on the base when you need a ride, don’t they? | 需要人开车他们就让我进基地了 |
[45:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[45:49] | – She’s fine. – I didn’t ask you. | – 她没事 – 我没问你 |
[45:50] | And yet I answered. | 那我也回答了 |
[45:55] | Kate, | 凯特 |
[45:57] | who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[45:59] | We’re goin’ to Tucson. | 我们要去图森 |
[46:36] | What’s the deal, Matt? Why you holdin’ up my transport? | 怎么回事啊 马特?干嘛拦我的车队? |
[46:39] | Don’t worry, Bob. We’ll be quick. | 别担心 鲍勃 我们很快就好 |
[46:40] | How’s the auditor gonna react to an $8, 000 check to fuckin’ domino’s pizza? | 八千块支票付多米诺披萨 你觉得审计师会怎么想? |
[46:44] | Don’t be so dramatic, okay? This is Kate macer with the FBI. | 别这么夸张好吗?这位是联邦警察的凯特 梅瑟 |
[46:47] | This is her partner, what’s-his-name. It was her call. | 这位是他的搭档 叫什么忘了 咱都听她的 |
[46:49] | It wasn’t my call. Have you got another one of those? | 对 不是我说了算 你还有烟吗? |
[46:59] | Finish it before you get up there. | 抽完了再过去 |
[47:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[47:04] | Hey, Kate. | 嘿 凯特 |
[47:06] | Tell me what happened in ei Paso. | 告诉我艾尔帕索发生了什么 |
[47:09] | We weren’t in ei Paso. We were in Mexico. | 我们不在艾尔帕索 我们在墨西哥 |
[48:03] | I guess we’re not following any procedures. | 我看我们是不按规章做事了 |
[48:05] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎样? |
[48:07] | We want to talk to the people caught around the Nogales area. | 我们要找诺加利斯附近上车的人 |
[48:12] | Okay. That group. | 哦 那一堆 |
[48:18] | This group here. And that group. | 那一堆 还有那一堆 |
[48:22] | Okay. They stay and the rest can go. | 好 他们留下 其他人可以走了 |
[48:25] | Josef! | 约瑟夫 |
[48:32] | 诺加利斯来的 A D E三组 | |
[48:37] | A D E三组 | |
[48:40] | 留下别动 | |
[48:42] | 其他人上车 | |
[48:45] | 马上 | |
[48:47] | On the bus. Andale. | 上车了 快点 |
[49:07] | What are we looking for? | 我们找什么呢? |
[49:11] | Just keep watching. | 看着就是了 |
[49:17] | 这一组的 | |
[49:21] | 你们谁以前来过美国? | |
[49:29] | 借过 | |
[49:34] | 去过哪儿? | |
[49:35] | – In Arizona. – Arizona? | – 在亚利桑那 – 亚利桑那 |
[49:38] | 你结婚了吗? | |
[49:39] | 结了 | |
[49:41] | 有孩子吗? | |
[49:43] | 有 | |
[49:44] | 在哪儿? | |
[49:45] | 在奇瓦瓦 | |
[49:47] | 让我看看你的手 | |
[49:52] | 你有纹身吗? | |
[49:53] | 没有 | |
[49:54] | 没有? | |
[49:57] | 你叫什么名字? | |
[49:58] | 亚历杭德罗 | |
[50:00] | 全名呢? | |
[50:01] | 亚历杭德罗·罗德里格斯 | |
[50:04] | 你去过哪儿? | |
[50:06] | 德州 | |
[50:09] | 你去过哪儿? | |
[50:11] | – Arizona. – Arizona.. | – 亚利桑那 – 亚利桑那… |
[50:17] | Talk to me. What are we doing? | 跟我说说 这是干嘛呢? |
[50:19] | I don’t have any answers for you. | 我也没有答案 |
[50:20] | Let’s get some, then. | 那我们就问问 |
[50:22] | Do you think I haven’t asked these questions? | 你觉得我没问过吗? |
[50:24] | Do you think you can do better? | 你觉得你就能问出来了? |
[50:25] | – Yeah. – Go ahead. | – 是的 – 那你问吧 |
[50:26] | Matt, can we talk for a minute? | 马特 能不能聊两句? |
[50:39] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[50:41] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗? |
[50:44] | You look very serious. | 你看着好严肃 |
[50:46] | There’s “in the dark” and there’s the way you’re treating us. | 把人蒙在鼓里是一回事 你对我们的态度就是另一回事了 |
[50:49] | I want to know the objective or I walk, pehod | 我要知道我们的行动目标 不然我就不参加了 |
[50:52] | then go. I didn’t ask you to be here. She did. | 那走吧 我没让你来 是她让你来的 |
[50:56] | I walk, too. | 我也走 |
[51:06] | – What do you wanna know? – Everything. | – 你想知道什么?- 一切 |
[51:09] | Fuckin’ lawyers. | 律师啊 |
[51:11] | Au right. | 好吧 |
[51:14] | Guillermo | 吉列尔莫 |
[51:17] | told us about a tunnel east of Nogales, near sasabe. | 跟我们说了诺加利斯东边的地道 撒撒贝附近 |
[51:21] | Now we’re tryin’ to find out what areas near there migrants avoid, | 我们想知道过境的人都避开哪些区域 |
[51:24] | so we can find the tunnel. | 这样我们就能找到地道了 |
[51:28] | That better? | 清楚了吗? |
[51:29] | And guillermo is… | 那吉列尔莫… |
[51:30] | Guillermo, he just told you where the drug tunnel is? | 吉列尔莫就这么告诉你 运毒品的地道在哪儿? |
[51:32] | He just told you? | 就这么说了? |
[51:34] | Guillermo didn’t have any other options. | 吉列尔莫没有别的选择 |
[51:35] | We send him back across the border, he’s a dead man. | 我们要是送他回去 他就死定了 |
[51:38] | Now he gets to spend the next 30 years in an American prison, | 现在他可以在美国的大牢里 度过接下来三十年了 |
[51:42] | in relative safety. | 相对安全些 |
[51:43] | Just tell us the truth, man. | 跟我们说实话 |
[51:51] | We are gonna make enough noise | 我们要制造足够的混乱 |
[51:55] | that Manuel Diaz is called back to Mexico to see his boss. | 这样曼纽尔·迪亚兹 就会被召回墨西哥见他老大 |
[51:59] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[52:00] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[52:02] | And then we know where his boss is. | 然后我们就知道他老大在哪儿了 |
[52:06] | His name is fausto alarcon el verdugo | 他叫福斯托·阿拉尔孔 绰号行刑者 |
[52:15] | every day across that border, | 每天国境以南 |
[52:17] | people are kidnapped or killed by his hand or with his blessing. | 都有人因为他 被绑架或者被杀害 |
[52:24] | To find him would be like discovering a vaccine. | 找到他就像发现了一种疫苗 |
[52:32] | You understand the value of that. | 你们能理解这里的价值吧 |
[52:38] | All right, we’re good. Just don’t keep us in the dark. | 好的 我们没问题 别把我们蒙在鼓里就是了 |
[52:42] | Great! | 好的 |
[52:44] | You afraid of the dark? | 还怕黑啊? |
[52:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[52:51] | It’s been a humdinger of a day. Go home. Get some rest. | 今天够热闹了 回家吧 睡一觉 |
[52:54] | We’ll find our own ride. We’ll see you tomorrow! | 我们自己找车回去 明天见 |
[52:58] | I just drove a hundred fucking miles. | 我他妈刚开了一百多公里 |
[52:59] | It’s a fucking blessing, trust me. | 摊上他可他妈是福气 相信我 |
[53:01] | Got you smokin’ again? | 让你又开始抽烟了? |
[53:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:05] | Who the fuck’s guillermo? | 他妈吉列尔莫是谁啊? |
[54:23] | 过来吃饭 准备去上学 | |
[54:38] | 爸爸呢? | |
[54:41] | 他在上班 | |
[54:47] | 他什么时候回来 | |
[54:49] | 不知道 | |
[55:02] | Gotta get you a new bra, woman. | 女人啊你该买个新胸罩了 |
[55:06] | The list of things I need. | 我需要的一堆东西之一 |
[55:07] | I’m just saying. Some nice Lacy somethin’. | 只是说说 买点好看的蕾丝的 |
[55:10] | It’s been a while since someone’s seen me in a bra, except you. | 好长时间没有你之外的人看我穿胸罩了 |
[55:15] | Oh, god, don’t look at me like that. I don’t want your pity. | 天啦别这么看着我 我不想你可怜我 |
[55:18] | How was seeing Evan the other day? | 前两天见了伊万什么感想? |
[55:21] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[55:22] | – Miss him? – Ask me something else. | – 想他了?- 问点别的吧 |
[55:30] | I used to see guys like Matt in Iraq. | 我以前在伊拉克见过马特这种人 |
[55:32] | Gotta be careful around these people. | 在这些人身边要小心 |
[55:34] | CIA’s not supposed to work this side of the fence. | 中情局不应该在国内活动的 |
[55:36] | He’s a dod advisor. | 他是国防部的顾问 |
[55:38] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信吗? |
[55:42] | You need somebody watching your six, ’cause I promise you they aren’t. | 你得有人照应 我跟你保证他们不会管你死活 |
[55:44] | You know, | 你知道 |
[55:46] | we’re not even scratching the surface doing what we’re doing. | 我们之前在做的连皮毛都抓不到 |
[55:51] | And they are. | 他们能深入敌后 |
[55:53] | Well, you sure picked the motherfuckers to show us. | 他们可是挑了个大混蛋给我们展示呢 |
[56:13] | What’s the password? | 暗号是什么? |
[56:16] | Moron. | 傻逼 |
[56:25] | 各位 这儿能过境吗? | |
[56:27] | 可以 | |
[56:29] | 但是那儿的蛇头不好 | |
[56:32] | 女人都过不来 | |
[56:37] | This is our spot. | 这是我们的目标 |
[56:38] | No way! No, no. | 不行 不不 |
[56:44] | 这是毒枭的地盘 | |
[56:46] | 只有运毒的能从这儿过 | |
[56:50] | 边防都不管 | |
[56:53] | 有地道的地方都不能过 | |
[56:56] | 这片你了解? | |
[56:58] | 以前这里是最好过境的地方 | |
[57:02] | 走着就能到86号公路 | |
[57:06] | 有水有阴凉 | |
[57:07] | – Are you getting this? – Mmm | – 你都听懂了?- 嗯 |
[57:10] | 能不能标一下去地道的路? | |
[57:14] | 他们用一辆旧车挡着入口… | |
[57:19] | 就这儿 | |
[57:23] | Si. | 对 |
[57:27] | That’s our way across. | 我们从这儿过去 |
[57:30] | So, guillermo was tellin’ the truth? | 看来吉列尔莫说了实话 |
[57:34] | It’s gonna be a good day. | 会是个好日子的 |
[57:37] | Hey, Kate. Got any friends at Phoenix SWAT? | 凯特 凤凰城特警有认识人吗? |
[57:40] | Yeah, we use them in breaches all the time. | 有 我们行动常借他们的人 |
[57:42] | Good, ’cause we’re gonna need their help. | 好的 我们需要他们的帮助 |
[57:43] | What for? | 干什么? |
[57:44] | We are gonna fuck with Manuel Diaz’s wallet. | 我们要动动曼纽尔·迪亚兹的钱包 |
[58:39] | This is our smurf, guys. Blonde hair, white purse. | 这是洗钱的人了 金发背白包那个 |
[58:50] | – You know the heimlich? – Oh, yeah. | – 会海姆立克急救吗?- 会 |
[58:52] | She tries to eat that deposit receipt, you heimlich it right out of her, hear me? | 她要敢把回条吃了 你们就给她挤出来 |
[58:55] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[59:00] | There she goes. All right, go get ’em, tiger. | 她出来了 上 抓住她 |
[59:04] | Take ’em. | 抓住她 |
[59:14] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[59:17] | Hold still! Hold still! | 别动 别动 |
[59:22] | You want bank computers for evidence? | 你们需要银行的电脑当证据吗? |
[59:24] | No, no. Just the money. But freeze all his accounts, everything. | 不不 有钱就够了 但是冻结他所有账户 |
[59:27] | Even if his dog opened an account, I want you to freeze it. | 就算是他的狗名下的账户也给我冻结 |
[59:36] | Who you got? | 有什么发现? |
[59:39] | Got a mobile money launderer. | 移动洗钱的人 |
[59:45] | Pack it up. | 都包好 |
[59:48] | Come on. Come on. | 快起来 起来 |
[59:57] | You coming? | 你来吗? |
[59:58] | No, don’t go in the bank. | 不 别去银行里 |
[59:59] | This is something we can actually build a case on. | 这是我们真正可以立案的 |
[1:00:01] | Don’t go in the bank, Kate! | 别去银行里 凯特 |
[1:00:03] | There you go, and she’s goin’ in the bank. | 你看 她就进去了 |
[1:00:22] | These are all Manuel Diaz’s accounts? | 这些都是曼纽尔·迪亚兹的账户? |
[1:00:24] | Yeah. Cash deposits made daily in $9, 000 increments. | 是的 每天存九千块现金 |
[1:00:28] | – So, it doesn’t have to be reported. – That’s right. | – 这样就不用上报 – 是的 |
[1:00:30] | And you can seize that? | 你能查封这些? |
[1:00:31] | I already have. And I’ll go through these wire transfer numbers and | 已经查封了 我还会查这些转账的账号 |
[1:00:35] | freeze all these accounts as well. | 一并冻结 |
[1:00:38] | Here you go. | 给 |
[1:00:43] | – Damn, that’s smart. – What? | – 我天 真聪明 – 怎么? |
[1:00:45] | This is a bank line of credit. | 这是银行借款 |
[1:00:48] | See, you make payments over what you owe, | 你转账用来还款 |
[1:00:51] | and it doesn’t show up as cash, it shows up as a negative ioan balance. | 这样就不显示现金 而是抵消借款余额 |
[1:00:54] | It’s never reported to anyone. IRS, DEA… | 这样就不用上报给税务局和禁毒局… |
[1:00:57] | This money is invisible. | 这钱就追查不到 |
[1:00:58] | How much does he have? | 他有多少? |
[1:01:01] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[1:01:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[1:01:09] | They just seized $17 million. | 查封了一千七百万 |
[1:01:11] | – It’s a bogus bust, Kate. – What? | – 这个案子没用 凯特 – 什么? |
[1:01:13] | You can’t prosecute it. No one controls who deposits money in an account. | 不能起诉的 谁也没法控制别人往账户里存钱 |
[1:01:16] | An attorney will have that money back in a few months, | 他的律师几个月就能把钱要回来了 |
[1:01:18] | but a lot of heads will roll before that. | 但是那之前会死很多人 |
[1:01:20] | But we can arrest Manuel for now. We can get him off the street. | 但是我们可以先逮捕曼纽尔 至少让他不要在外面是个祸害 |
[1:01:22] | We gotta get Manuel called back to Mexico. That’s the objective… | 我们得让曼纽尔被召回墨西哥 这才是行动目标 |
[1:01:25] | We have no jurisdiction in Mexico. | 我们在墨西哥没有执法权 |
[1:01:27] | We have nothing. We need to do something now. | 我们什么都没有 现在就应该有所作为 |
[1:01:30] | Can’t arrest him. | 不能逮捕他 |
[1:01:49] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:52] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:01:56] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:02:18] | $9, 000 is deposited into this account every day in cash, | 每天都有九千块现金存进这个账户 |
[1:02:22] | for five years. | 连续五年 |
[1:02:24] | That’s not illegal. It’s suspect, but it isn’t illegal. | 这也不犯法啊 是有嫌疑 但是不犯法 |
[1:02:27] | I think the IRS might think it’s illegal. | 我认为税务局会觉得犯法的 |
[1:02:29] | What do you want, Kate? What would you like done here? | 你想怎样啊 凯特?你希望我们做什么? |
[1:02:31] | I want to follow some semblance of procedure. | 我希望我们至少看上去是按章办事 |
[1:02:33] | That’s what I want. To build a prosecutable case. | 这是我要的 立一个可以起诉的案子 |
[1:02:36] | We prosecuted more felony drug cases in this region last year | 这个区域我们去年起诉的联邦重罪毒品案 |
[1:02:39] | than in the two previous years combined. | 比之前两年加起来都多 |
[1:02:42] | Are you feeling that on the street? | 现实中你真的感觉到了吗? |
[1:02:45] | You getting the vibe that we’re winning? | 你感觉到我们要赢了吗? |
[1:02:50] | No. | 没有 |
[1:02:52] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[1:02:54] | No sir, I don’t. | 没有 长官 我没有 |
[1:02:58] | Advisors like Matt come in, they stir the pot, | 马特这样的顾问参与进来 搅乱局势 |
[1:03:01] | they cause the criminals to react and make mistakes. | 让犯罪分子有所反应 并出现失误 |
[1:03:04] | That’s how we build cases against the individuals | 这样我们才能对那些在这场战争中 |
[1:03:06] | that actually make a difference in this fight. | 能起关键作用的人立案 |
[1:03:09] | It’s when they’re nervous, when they stop trusting their crews, | 他们紧张的时候 不相信自己的小弟的时候 |
[1:03:11] | when they move their money. | 转移他们的资金的时候 |
[1:03:14] | These are all opportunities to strike. | 这些都是我们下手的机会 |
[1:03:16] | And that’s the purpose of people like Matt. | 这也是马特这种人参与的目的 |
[1:03:19] | Kate, this isn’t something that I dreamed up myself. | 凯特 这不是我自己拍脑袋想出来的 |
[1:03:22] | I don’t have the authority to hire advisors, | 我没有权利雇佣顾问 |
[1:03:26] | or authorize joint agency missions, | 也不能授权跨机构合作 |
[1:03:28] | or fly agents from air force bases. | 也不能让探员去空军基地坐飞机 |
[1:03:32] | Are you understanding me? | 你明白我说什么吗? |
[1:03:34] | These decisions are made far from here | 决定都是在老远的地方做出的 |
[1:03:38] | by officials elected to office, not appointed to them. | 做决定的人都是民选代表 不是被指派的 |
[1:03:43] | So, if your fear is operating out of bounds, | 所以如果你觉得我们的行动越界了 |
[1:03:46] | I am telling you, you are not. | 我来告诉你 你们没有 |
[1:03:50] | The boundary’s been moved. | 界限被挪动了 |
[1:03:54] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗? |
[1:03:57] | Yes, sir. | 明白了长官 |
[1:04:01] | I need a fucking drink. | 我他妈需要喝一杯 |
[1:04:03] | – Where do you wanna go? – Anywhere. | – 你想去哪儿?- 哪儿都行 |
[1:04:42] | I’m gonna go get a table. | 我去找个桌子 |
[1:04:43] | – I guess it’s on me. – Thanks. | – 那就我请了 – 谢谢 |
[1:04:48] | – What’ll it be? – Two beers. | – 要什么?- 两瓶啤酒 |
[1:05:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:28] | I want a cigarette so bad. | 我好想抽烟 |
[1:05:36] | Macer? | 梅瑟? |
[1:05:38] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[1:05:40] | I hate to go on about this, | 我也不想老叨叨 |
[1:05:43] | but I think the bra situation’s the least of your problems. | 但是我觉得你的胸罩不是你最大的问题 |
[1:05:45] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[1:05:46] | ‘Cause you look like shit. | 因为你看上去也很糟糕 |
[1:05:48] | You do. You look like shit. Everybody on the team’s talkin’ about it. | 真的 很糟糕 小组的人都在说呢 |
[1:05:52] | They’re like, “Kate used to be a number one draft pick. | 他们说 “以前凯特可是一等一的出众” |
[1:05:54] | “Now look at her. She looks like fuckin’ shit.” | “现在你看看她 丑死了” |
[1:05:56] | Look at you. Your eyebrows are a mess. | 你看你 眉毛也乱的 |
[1:05:58] | No, they’re not! | 才不是 |
[1:05:59] | They’re like caterpillars, like wild beasts. You’re losing weight… | 跟毛毛虫是的 跟野兽是的 而且你还瘦了… |
[1:06:02] | I’m eating. | 我有吃饭 |
[1:06:03] | Look at you. What is it, one t-shirt a week? | 你看你 怎么回事 一周才换一次衬衫? |
[1:06:05] | At least work on your personal hygiene, huh? | 至少注意一下个人卫生嘛? |
[1:06:08] | You sound like my mother. | 你跟我妈似的 |
[1:06:09] | Maybe I am your mother. | 我可能就是你妈 |
[1:06:11] | First we work on personal hygiene, then we move on to the shopping. | 首先我们解决个人卫生问题 然后我们给你买买衣服 |
[1:06:14] | Get you some potatoes, yeah? Eat some food… | 再买些土豆啊 让你好好吃吃… |
[1:06:17] | Where have you taken me? What is this place? | 你带我来的这是什么地方? |
[1:06:20] | It’s a bar. | 是个酒吧 |
[1:06:22] | It’s full o’ cowboys. | 都是牛仔一样的人 |
[1:06:23] | I’m a cowboy. | 我就是个牛仔呀 |
[1:06:25] | You’re a redneck. | 你是个老保守啊? |
[1:06:26] | I’m a redneck. Got a trailer. Got a wife. | 我是个老保守 有个拖车 有个老婆 |
[1:06:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥? |
[1:06:31] | I got a trailer, I got a wife. She’s my sister. | 有个拖车 有个老婆 我老婆是我妹妹 |
[1:06:34] | Hey, reg. | 嘿 雷吉 |
[1:06:36] | – Ted! – What’s goin’ on? | – 特德 – 你好吗? |
[1:06:38] | – Long time. How you been? – Yeah, it’s good to see you, man. | – 好久不见 你怎么样?- 见到你太好了 |
[1:06:40] | Good to see you, too. How you been? | 见到你也太好了 你怎么样? |
[1:06:41] | Gettin’ your groove on, huh? | 跳跳舞吧? |
[1:06:42] | We’re just startin’. We just got here. | 不了 我们刚来 |
[1:06:44] | All right. You gonna introduce me, man? | 好的 你不介绍我们认识吗? |
[1:06:47] | Ted, Phoenix pd, Kate, my partner. | 这是特德 凤凰城警局的 这是凯特 我搭档 |
[1:06:49] | How you doin’? Just Ted, it’s fine. | 你好?叫我特德就好 |
[1:06:51] | I saw you play softball once. | 我看你打过垒球 |
[1:06:53] | Softball? | 垒球? |
[1:06:55] | She was at the game, Ted. | 她去看比赛了 特德 |
[1:06:57] | “The game?” | “比赛?” |
[1:06:58] | Where you struck out in slow-pitch softball. | 慢投垒球都三振呢 |
[1:07:00] | You played really, really well. | 你打得非常非常好 |
[1:07:02] | I appreciate that. | 我谢谢您了 |
[1:07:03] | I’m gonna head back to that bar now. Can I get y’all another round? | 我再去买点酒 要帮你们再来一轮吗? |
[1:07:08] | Yeah, sure. | – 当然 – 好的 |
[1:07:09] | Au right. | 好的 |
[1:07:12] | Ted, he’s a good guy. | 特德是个好人 |
[1:07:16] | Divorced. | 离婚了 |
[1:08:34] | Just give me one second, I’ll be right with you. | 等我一下 我马上好 |
[1:08:39] | Au right… | 好… |
[1:09:00] | Just wait, wait a second… | 等等… |
[1:09:02] | What, what? Is it too much? | 怎么?太快了吗? |
[1:09:04] | Just wait one minute. I just need a second. | 等一下 我需要缓缓 |
[1:09:06] | All right. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 好的 对不起 对不起 |
[1:09:16] | Hey, Kate? | 嘿 凯特? |
[1:09:17] | Hey! Hey, come here, stop, stop, talk to me. | 嘿 过来 别走 跟我说说 |
[1:09:21] | Just talk to me. Okay? Relax. Okay? Just take it… | 跟我说说?放松 好吗? |
[1:09:25] | Whoa, shit! Kate… | 怎么 凯特… |
[1:09:28] | What is it? What? Stop. | 怎么回事?干什么?别动 |
[1:09:31] | Stop. Stop. | 别走 |
[1:09:33] | Shit, what the fuck! What did you… | 妈的 你什么毛病? |
[1:09:37] | – Don’t… – what the fuck are you… | – 别… – 你他妈… |
[1:09:40] | God damn! | 妈的 |
[1:09:43] | You fuckin’ try to shoot me? You fuckin’ crazy? | 你想打死我?你疯了吗 |
[1:09:48] | – Stop that! – Get off me! | – 住手 – 别抓着我 |
[1:09:52] | Fuck that… | 他妈的… |
[1:09:54] | Damn it, Kate! Just fucking stop! | 妈的 凯特 你他妈住手 |
[1:09:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:10:02] | Stop, bitch! Stop! Fuck! | 住手 婊子 住手 操 |
[1:10:08] | Fuckin’ stop! | 住手 |
[1:10:13] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:10:18] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:10:22] | This is you, you hear me? You did this. You did this. | 都怪你 你自找 你自找 |
[1:11:02] | You used me as bait. | 你拿我当诱饵啊 |
[1:11:05] | Nah, you used yourself as bait. | 不 你拿你自己当诱饵 |
[1:11:08] | I told you not to go in the bank. | 我跟你说了不要去银行 |
[1:11:13] | You brought him back here, though. That was smart. | 不过你把他带回了家 很聪明 |
[1:11:16] | Yeah. Love how we’re gonna pretend like I planned this. | 是啊 我们还要假装是我计划的 |
[1:11:19] | Why don’t you just write that in your report. | 你回头报告这么写不就好了 |
[1:11:22] | Come on! This is good news! | 行啦 这是好消息 |
[1:11:25] | They’re gonna call Manuel back soon. | 他们很快就会召回曼纽尔了 |
[1:11:29] | Isn’t that the point? | 这不就正是重点吗? |
[1:11:44] | It’s okay, reg. | 没事的 雷吉 |
[1:11:50] | I thought he was a friend. | 我以为他是个朋友 |
[1:11:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:11:56] | – Want me to stay tonight? – No. I’m good. | – 要我留下陪你吗?- 不 我很好 |
[1:11:59] | – You sure? – I’m good. | – 你确定?- 我没事 |
[1:12:04] | How y’all want me to talk to you when you keep fuckin’ hittin’ me? | 你们老打我 让我怎么跟你们交代? |
[1:12:08] | How many other corrupt motherfuckers are you | 国内还有多少你这样的腐败分子 |
[1:12:11] | workin’ with on this side of the border? | 跟他们合作? |
[1:12:13] | All right. Look… | 好的 跟你说… |
[1:12:17] | It’s exactly what I told you, all right? | 我跟你说的都是实话好吗?他们… |
[1:12:21] | They came to me and they wanted details about our case, | 他们来找我 问我要案卷的详细情况 |
[1:12:24] | and yes, I did it, I gave it to them, but I never wanted anybody to get hurt. | 是的 我给了他们 但是我也不想有人受伤害的 |
[1:12:28] | I would have never gotten involved with them pieces of shit | 我肯定不会跟这些混蛋合作的 |
[1:12:30] | if I thought that there was any… | 如果我知道… |
[1:12:31] | Fuck! Okay! Fuck! Okay! | 妈的 好的 妈的 好的 |
[1:12:37] | “Okay, okay, okay, ” is not what we’re lookin’ for, Ted. | “好的 好的” 不是我们要的答案 特德 |
[1:12:42] | You know what the beauty is of you being so beat to a pulp? | 你知道你现在被揍成一滩泥好处是什么吗? |
[1:12:46] | ‘Cause no one’s gonna notice a few more scratches. | 再打残点也没人能看出来的 |
[1:12:50] | This is a new deal, Ted. | 给你个新交易 特德 |
[1:12:54] | I’m the one who decides whether your daughter’il get federal protection, | 我能决定你女儿会不会被联邦机构保护… |
[1:12:58] | fuck… | 妈的 |
[1:12:59] | Or whether we post your ex-wife’s address on the Internet. | 我能决定要不要把你前妻的地址挂在网上 |
[1:13:04] | I decide whether you go to prison in a work camp in ivlissouri, | 我能决定你是去密苏里的劳改营 |
[1:13:10] | or a kill house like corcoran. | 还是科克伦这种朝不保夕的地方 |
[1:13:13] | Au right. | 行了 |
[1:13:15] | This is where you negotiate how to survive, my friend. | 现在该你说你怎么保命了我的朋友 |
[1:13:20] | Okay. Look… | 好吧 是这样… |
[1:13:25] | I feel like this whole thing’s just gotten away from me… | 我觉得整件事我已经无法控制了… |
[1:13:28] | I fucked up. Okay, I fucked up and I’m in over my fuckin’ head right now. | 我搞砸了 好吗 我搞砸了 而且冲昏了头 |
[1:13:34] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… 啊 |
[1:13:35] | Fuck it! Get it out! Get it the fuck out! | 妈的 住手 |
[1:13:41] | Fuck! Get it the fuck out! Get it out! | 快他妈住手 快他妈住手 |
[1:13:43] | Motherfucker! And fuck you! | 王八蛋 你妈的 |
[1:13:46] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:13:49] | How many officers do they have working on the force? | 有多少警员是他们的人? |
[1:13:54] | I’ll tell you anything you wanna know. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[1:13:56] | You just gotta promise me that my daughter’s gonna be safe, okay? | 你只要保证我女儿的安全 行吗? |
[1:13:59] | You make me that promise. | 你跟我保证 |
[1:14:02] | You want the truth? | 你想要事实? |
[1:14:03] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:14:09] | Give me all the names | 告诉我所有 |
[1:14:13] | of all the motherfuckers they got working on the force. | 那些被收买的王八蛋警员们的名字 |
[1:14:16] | Okay, okay… | 好的 好的… |
[1:14:17] | – All right? – Okay.. | – 懂了?- 好的… |
[1:14:20] | Okay. So, which phone do we start with? | 好的 从哪个手机开始看呢? |
[1:14:22] | It’s in that one. That shitty one. | 那个 那个破手机 |
[1:14:24] | – That’s the shitty one? – Yes, sir! | – 破手机啊?- 是的 |
[1:14:42] | How you feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[1:14:47] | Better. | 好点了 |
[1:14:50] | Well, you should’ve shot him. | 你应该打死他 |
[1:15:01] | I just tried to have sex with my hitman | 我想跟我的杀手上床呢 |
[1:15:05] | nah. He’s no assassin. | 不 他不是杀手 |
[1:15:09] | He just wanted to know what you know. | 他只是想知道你知道什么 |
[1:15:11] | They’re after us, not you. | 他们要找的是我们 不是你 |
[1:15:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:34] | You remind me of someone very special to me. | 你让我想起了一个对我很重要的人 |
[1:15:46] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[1:15:49] | Tomorrow they’ll call Manuel Diaz back to Mexico, | 明天他们会召曼纽尔·迪亚兹回墨西哥的 |
[1:15:53] | and we’ll cut a leg from them. | 然后我们就可以剁掉他们一条大腿 |
[1:16:30] | Hello, sixty. | 六十号 |
[1:16:41] | We have eyes on the objective. Can we get a closer visual? | 我们看到了目标 有没有近一点的? |
[1:16:50] | Ten meters going by the eastern Ridge. | 山脊东边下去十米 |
[1:16:58] | Papa? | 爸爸? |
[1:17:03] | 吃鸡蛋 | |
[1:17:07] | 还有辣椒啊? | |
[1:17:08] | 当然呀 | |
[1:17:17] | 你今天上班吗? | |
[1:17:23] | 晚上上 | |
[1:17:26] | 想不想去公园踢球? | |
[1:17:31] | – Football? – Sl papa. | – 踢球?- 是呀爸爸 |
[1:17:35] | 把我的咖啡给我 | |
[1:17:44] | 好的 我们去踢球 | |
[1:17:51] | No! | 别动 |
[1:17:55] | 永远别碰那个 | |
[1:17:58] | 懂吗? | |
[1:18:20] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[1:18:21] | Tasty beverage? | 喝点什么不? |
[1:18:24] | Okay, boys. | 好了各位 |
[1:18:28] | What’s going on? What’s the plan? | 什么情况?我们什么计划? |
[1:18:29] | We’re going hunting. | 我们要去打猎了 |
[1:18:31] | Looks like Manuel Diaz is being called back to Mexico. | 曼纽尔·迪亚兹好像被召回墨西哥了 |
[1:18:34] | Just waiting for confirmation. | 就等着确认呢 |
[1:18:37] | There’s the tunnel right there. | 那儿就是地道 |
[1:18:40] | All right, listen up. | 好的 听好 |
[1:18:42] | Let’s clarify the op. | 明确一下行动 |
[1:18:44] | We’re gonna drive to location, proceed on foot… | 我们开到目的地 然后步行前进… |
[1:18:45] | – How are you? – Good. How are you? | – 你还好吗?- 挺好的 你呢? |
[1:18:47] | – I’m fine. – How’s the neck? | – 我挺好 – 脖子怎么样? |
[1:18:49] | It’s better, thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[1:18:51] | Good, good. | 那就好 |
[1:18:53] | These diagrams are based on other tunnels that have been mapped. | 这张图是根据其他被发现的地道做的 |
[1:18:55] | They’re for reference only, they’re not accurate. | 只是参考用 不准确的 |
[1:18:58] | Once on the Mexican side of the border, there’ll be a small staging area, | 到了墨西哥一边 会有一个暂存区 |
[1:19:02] | then another shaft will lead to the main warehouse | 然后会有另一条通道通向大的仓库 |
[1:19:04] | and the road that returns to Mexico. | 以及回到墨西哥的路 |
[1:19:06] | Once we clear the mules, we don’t expect more than a dozen bandits. | 我们把运毒的都扫荡了 应该就没什么其他匪徒了 |
[1:19:10] | No, they use Mexican police for vehicle transport. | 不 他们利用墨西哥警方做运毒的车 |
[1:19:13] | If you see a uniform in the tunnel, consider him a bandit, too. | 如果在地道里看到穿制服的 也都当成匪徒 |
[1:19:16] | Okay. You want to discuss roe? | 要讲一下作战规则吗? |
[1:19:20] | Nah, we’ll save that for later. | 不了 晚点再讲 |
[1:19:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:23] | This is an in and out. We’re clearing, placing an agent. | 我们快进快出 我们要派人潜进对方 |
[1:19:27] | It’s all about creating a diversion. | 重要的是声东击西 |
[1:19:29] | Want the mother of all diversions, boys. | 要特别大声的声东击西 |
[1:19:31] | Need a lot of noise. Fourth of July on steroids. | 国庆节放烟花那么大声的 |
[1:19:35] | All right. Weapons check. Let’s go, boys. | 好的 检查武器 走吧 |
[1:19:43] | This looks like confirmation. | 这个像是确认了 |
[1:19:54] | – I need to fit your guy with a locator. – Yeah, do it. | – 我要给你们装上定位 – 好的 |
[1:19:56] | Those are special ops. Are we going in on this? | 那些是特种部队 我们也一起吗? |
[1:19:59] | Nah. You guys aren’t really dressed for it. | 不了 你们也没装备 |
[1:20:00] | You didn’t fuckin’ tell us. | 你他妈没告诉我们 |
[1:20:01] | Yeah, well, you two went cryin’ to daddy yesterday, and we | 你们昨天不是去找爹哭诉了吗 |
[1:20:03] | – don’t want daddy to know everything. – Give me a fucking break! | – 我们可不想爹爹知道今天的行动 – 你行了吧 |
[1:20:05] | All right, we’ll get you some extra gear. | 好吧 我们给你们装备 |
[1:20:07] | We have TAC gear in the car. | 我们车里有战术装备 |
[1:20:08] | All right. Good. You guys will hang back when we get there, okay? | 好的 到了现场你们断后就行了? |
[1:20:11] | Then why are we going? | 那我们还去干嘛? |
[1:20:12] | ‘Cause CIA can’t operate within us borders | 因为没有本地机构参与 |
[1:20:15] | without a domestic agency attached. | 中情局就不能在国内活动呀 |
[1:20:21] | I told you you’d be useful. | 我说了你会很有用的 |
[1:20:23] | So, that’s it. That’s why I’m here. | 所以这才是我来的原因啊 |
[1:20:27] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是的 就是这样 |
[1:20:29] | That’s why you’re here. | 这是你来的原因 |
[1:20:32] | Hey, we find any drugs, you guys get to confiscate ’em… | 我们要是发现了毒品 都归你们查封 |
[1:20:35] | it’s gonna be a big day. | 今天可是大日子 |
[1:20:39] | Un-fuckin’ real! | 太可怕了 |
[1:20:49] | Front and back. | 前后都有 |
[1:20:50] | Kate, kate, come on. | 凯特 凯特 得了吧 |
[1:20:52] | Fuck these people, man. They’ve been using us from the beginning. | 管他们呢 从一开始他们就是利用我们 |
[1:20:54] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们不用非得去的 |
[1:20:55] | I need to know what they used us for. | 我要知道他们利用我们干什么 |
[1:20:57] | – Doesn’t matter what! – Yes, it does! | – 干什么不重要 – 重要的 |
[1:21:00] | I say we walk and make them eat this whole fucked-up operation. | 我们走人吧 我们走了他们吃不了兜着走 |
[1:21:04] | No. I have to know. | 不 我一定要知道 |
[1:21:14] | Black Mercedes… plate number Romeo-lndia-November | 黑色奔驰 车号RIN |
[1:21:17] | three-one-bravo-seven. Heading south by southeast. | 31B7 向东南方向去了 |
[1:22:34] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[1:22:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:39] | We gotta hit the tunnel the minute we get on the ground. | 我们一到就要突击地道 |
[1:22:43] | Pretty exciting, huh? | 激动吧? |
[1:22:57] | What is the target’s location? | 目标在哪儿? |
[1:22:59] | 14 miles south of Nogales heading west rapidly. | 诺加利斯以南二十多公里 向西去了 移动很快 |
[1:23:13] | Keep your fuckin’ safeties on, barrels pointed down. | 保险别开 枪口冲下 |
[1:23:17] | Stay in the back. | 断后 |
[1:23:19] | Don’t shoot anyone on my fuckin’ team. Right? | 别他妈打了我的人 懂吗? |
[1:23:55] | Gear check? | 检查装备? |
[1:23:59] | Thermal camera check. | 热成像准备 |
[1:24:01] | Night vision goggles check. | 夜视仪准备 |
[1:24:03] | Get those guys. | 那些人归你 |
[1:24:04] | Wanna take Alpha squad, I’ll take b squad? | 你带A队我带B队? |
[1:24:06] | – You got it. Let’s do it. – Let’s go, boys. | – 没问题 行动吧 – 行动了 |
[1:24:17] | Control, do you copy? | 控制室 收到吗? |
[1:24:20] | Rogen Alpha. We read. | 收到 A队 |
[1:26:04] | Fifty meters. Your three o’clock, Alpha. | A队 你们三点钟方向五十米外 |
[1:26:23] | Stand by. Getting close to objective. | 准备 正接近目标 |
[1:26:34] | Alpha, bravo, be advised. 12 meters straight ahead. | A队B队注意 前方十二米 |
[1:27:01] | All right, we need to boogie and we need to do it quiet till we find the center. | 我们得赶紧到达中心位置 |
[1:27:05] | Draw the fighters to you and make some noise. | 把他们吸引过来 制造些动静 |
[1:27:08] | Don’t follow me. I’ll be fine. | 别跟着我 我没事 |
[1:27:10] | What are the rules of engagement? | 行动规则是什么? |
[1:27:13] | Weapons free, my friend. Weapons free. | 想打就打 |
[1:27:18] | Weapons free, boys. | 想打就打 |
[1:27:19] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:28:09] | Oh, god! | 我的天 |
[1:30:35] | – You okay? – My gun! | – 你还好吗?- 我的枪 |
[1:30:37] | Leave it. Stay on my six. | 别管了 跟着我 |
[1:31:03] | 赶紧 | |
[1:31:07] | 帮帮我 | |
[1:31:08] | 咱们赶紧撤 | |
[1:31:09] | 快点 | |
[1:31:17] | 走吧 | |
[1:31:18] | 钥匙给我 | |
[1:31:20] | 钥匙给我 | |
[1:31:21] | 冷静 | |
[1:31:24] | 手举起来 | |
[1:31:25] | 转过去 | |
[1:31:32] | 麦德林? | |
[1:31:34] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:31:38] | Step away from him. | 放开他 |
[1:31:39] | Put that down. | 放下枪 |
[1:31:40] | I mean it! Move away from him right now! | 我认真的 马上放开他 |
[1:31:49] | Don’t ever point a weapon at me again. | 以后别再用枪对着我 |
[1:31:53] | Catch your breath. Then get back up there. | 深呼吸 然后出去吧 |
[1:32:21] | 两只手都放方向盘上 | |
[1:32:28] | I am through. Do you have my location? | 我过来了 你们找到我的位置了吗? |
[1:32:31] | Rogen we have you. Target is east and north of you. | 收到 我们看到你了 目标在你东北方向 |
[1:32:35] | Looks like highway 56 to 17. | 应该是56号和17号公路 |
[1:32:37] | Will intercept him if he stays on 17. | 如果他继续在17号公路上 你就能截到他 |
[1:32:39] | Go east on 56 off highway 2. | 下了2号公路上56号公路 |
[1:32:42] | Wilco. | 好的 |
[1:32:46] | 你叫什么? | |
[1:32:48] | 西尔维奥 | |
[1:32:50] | 在56号公路出去 | |
[1:32:55] | 我有个儿子 | |
[1:32:58] | 你现在做的就是为了你的家人 | |
[1:33:03] | Is he through yet? | 他过去了吗? |
[1:33:05] | We have joy. GPS is transmitting. Audio is transmitting. | 过去了 GPS传输中 音频也传输中 |
[1:33:09] | Should intercept in 20. | 二十分钟后应该可以追上 |
[1:33:12] | That was a clean, clean fucking op, my friend. | 这行动太漂亮了朋友们 |
[1:33:15] | Except for these two assholes. | 除了这两个混蛋 |
[1:33:17] | Well, you’re better overseas. You don’t have to babysit. | 在海外就好了 也不用管他们 |
[1:33:19] | Where’s Kate? | 凯特在哪儿? |
[1:33:21] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为她和你在一起 |
[1:33:23] | We gotta go back. | 我们应该回去 |
[1:33:25] | Shit. Boys, we’re missin’ one. Let’s go. | 该死的 各位 少了一个 回去找 |
[1:33:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:33:44] | Just lay back, baby. Let it happen. | 躺着别动 别管闲事 |
[1:33:52] | Stop! Stop! | 别挣扎了 |
[1:33:54] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:33:55] | Stop moving! Stop! | 别动了 别动 |
[1:34:01] | Stop it. | 别动 |
[1:34:04] | Just relax. Just relax. | 放松 放松 |
[1:34:08] | All right? You gonna stay there? | 好了?你不闹了? |
[1:34:10] | Are you gonna stay there? | 你不闹了? |
[1:34:26] | Au right. | 好的 |
[1:34:30] | Now, you listen. | 你听着 |
[1:34:36] | You went up the wrong tunnel. | 你进了错误的地道 |
[1:34:41] | You saw things you shouldn’t have seen. | 你看到了不该看的 |
[1:34:48] | What is nledellin? | 麦德林是什么? |
[1:34:51] | Medellin? | 麦德林? |
[1:34:57] | Medellin refers to a time | 麦德林是一个时代 |
[1:35:01] | when one group controlled every aspect of the drug trade, | 一个集团统治所有毒品生意 |
[1:35:05] | providing a measure of order that we could control. | 这样我们也能控制他们的秩序 |
[1:35:10] | And until somebody finds a way to convince 20% of the population | 除非有人能说服我们那20%的瘾君子 |
[1:35:15] | to stop snorting and smoking that shit, | 别再没事儿吸这些破烂 |
[1:35:20] | order’s the best we can hope for. | 有秩序就是最好的情况了 |
[1:35:25] | And what you saw up there, | 你看到的 |
[1:35:27] | was Alejandro working toward returning that order. | 是亚历桑德罗努力恢复这种秩序 |
[1:35:34] | Alejandro works for the fucking Colombian cartel. | 亚历桑德罗他妈的是哥伦比亚毒品集团的人 |
[1:35:41] | He works for the competition. | 他是竞争对手的人 |
[1:35:43] | Alejandro works for anyone | 亚历桑德罗可以帮任何人做事 |
[1:35:46] | who will point him toward the people who made him. | 只要谁能把他造就 |
[1:35:51] | Us. | 我们 |
[1:35:53] | Them. | 他们 |
[1:35:56] | Anyone who will turn him loose. | 能让他放手干的都行 |
[1:35:59] | So, he can get the person that cut off his wife’s head, | 这样他才能找砍了他老婆的头的人算账 |
[1:36:06] | and threw his daughter into a vat of acid. | 找那些残害他女儿的人算账 |
[1:36:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:36:16] | That’s what we’re dealing with. | 我们的对手就是这样的人 |
[1:36:23] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[1:36:27] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[1:36:30] | I’m sure as shit not the person you’re gonna hide it all behind. | 你别想让我帮你遮掩 |
[1:36:35] | You need to just take a breath. | 你好好喘口气 |
[1:36:36] | I’m gonna fuckin’ talk. | 我会跟人说的 |
[1:36:38] | – No, you’re not. – Yeah. | – 你不会 – 我会的 |
[1:36:45] | I’m gonna tell everyone what you did. | 我要告诉所有人你做了什么 |
[1:36:52] | That would be a major mistake. | 那可是个大错误 |
[1:37:20] | Is that the target up ahead? Confirm. | 前面是目标吗?请确认 |
[1:37:24] | Roger that. Black Mercedes, 60 meters ahead. | 收到 前方六十米的黑奔驰 |
[1:37:31] | Silvio… | 西尔维奥 |
[1:37:32] | 加速 | |
[1:37:37] | 把警灯打开 | |
[1:37:39] | 你要拦下那辆车 | |
[1:37:52] | This motherfucker… | 混蛋… |
[1:38:03] | 很好 | |
[1:38:26] | 用喊话器 | |
[1:38:28] | 让他下车 | |
[1:38:33] | 下车 | |
[1:38:46] | 重复一遍 | |
[1:38:49] | 混蛋 下车 | |
[1:38:58] | 让他把衣服翻起来 转一圈 | |
[1:39:01] | 把衣服翻起来 转过去 | |
[1:39:05] | 你知道我是谁吗? | |
[1:39:08] | 告诉他不照做就毙了他 | |
[1:39:10] | 混蛋我要杀了你 | |
[1:39:13] | 把衣服翻起来 转过去 | |
[1:39:19] | 让他把枪扔了 | |
[1:39:20] | 把枪扔了 | |
[1:39:30] | 你可真是个好警察 西尔维奥 | |
[1:39:35] | 现在你下车 | |
[1:39:39] | 下车 西尔维奥 | |
[1:40:01] | 你想怎样? | |
[1:40:19] | 别动 你这混蛋 | |
[1:40:21] | 你知道我是谁吗? | |
[1:40:22] | 我是老大 | |
[1:40:23] | 趴下 | |
[1:40:34] | 我知道你是谁 | |
[1:40:37] | 你是曼纽尔·迪亚兹 | |
[1:40:43] | 但是现在你要带我去见… | |
[1:40:47] | 你的老大 | |
[1:40:50] | 起来 | |
[1:40:58] | 你要是敢轻举妄动 我就找二十个人上你女儿 | |
[1:41:04] | 转过来 | |
[1:41:13] | 上车 | |
[1:41:47] | I’m Manuel Diaz. | 我是曼纽尔·迪亚兹 |
[1:41:49] | 我知道你是谁 | |
[1:41:51] | 是曼纽尔 放行了 | |
[1:42:00] | What happens when we get to the house? | 我们去了大宅会怎样? |
[1:42:02] | You’ll stop the car, I’ll get out. | 你停车 我下车 |
[1:42:07] | What will happen to me? | 我会怎样? |
[1:42:10] | Slow it down. | 慢点 |
[1:42:43] | You’re Manuel Diaz? | 迪亚兹先生? |
[1:43:03] | Six remain. | 还有六个 |
[1:43:06] | We ‘re going blind. | 我们看不到了 |
[1:44:18] | 好胃口啊 | |
[1:44:22] | 冷静 | |
[1:44:24] | 不然我们就死了 | |
[1:44:27] | 你孩子会说英语吗? | |
[1:44:30] | No. | 不会 |
[1:44:32] | 那我们说英语 | |
[1:44:36] | 继续吃 | |
[1:44:56] | Every night you have families killed. | 每天你都害别人家破人亡 |
[1:45:00] | And yet, here you dine. | 你却能安享晚餐 |
[1:45:06] | Tonight should be no different. | 今晚不该有什么不同 |
[1:45:19] | 吃吧 | |
[1:45:36] | Do you think the people that sent you here | 你觉得让你来这儿的人 |
[1:45:39] | are any different? | 有什么不同吗? |
[1:45:44] | Who do you think we learned it from? | 你觉得我们是跟谁学的呢? |
[1:45:53] | The grieving lawyer… | 悲伤的律师 |
[1:45:57] | Your wife, you think she’d be proud of what you’ve become? | 你觉得你妻子 会为了你现在的样子自豪吗? |
[1:46:08] | Don’t forget about my daughter. | 别忘了还有我女儿 |
[1:46:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:46:17] | 你女儿 | |
[1:46:24] | 并不是私人恩怨 | |
[1:46:33] | 对我来说就是 | |
[1:46:43] | Not in front of my boys. | 别当着我儿子们下手 |
[1:46:57] | 该见上帝了 | |
[1:47:22] | Go ahead and finish your meal. | 接着吃 |
[1:48:24] | I would recommend not standing on balconies for a while, Kate. | 凯特 我建议你这阵子不要站在阳台上 |
[1:48:59] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:49:28] | You look like a little girl when you’re scared. | 你被吓着的时候像个小姑娘 |
[1:49:51] | You remind me of the daughter they took away from me. | 你让我想起被他们夺走的女儿 |
[1:50:15] | I need you to sign this piece of paper. | 我需要你签了这个文件 |
[1:50:20] | It basically says that everything we did | 大概就是说我们做的 |
[1:50:25] | was done by the book. | 都是按章办事 |
[1:50:47] | I can’t sign that. | 我不能签 |
[1:50:51] | Sign it. | 签 |
[1:51:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:51:24] | I can’t sign that. | 我签不了 |
[1:51:36] | God! | 我天 |
[1:51:39] | You would be committing suicide, Kate. | 你这是自杀 凯特 |
[1:52:03] | Come on. Sign it. | 快签了 |
[1:52:30] | You should move to a small town, | 你应该搬去小镇子 |
[1:52:34] | where the rule of law still exists. | 去法律还管用的地方 |
[1:52:38] | You will not survive here. | 你在这儿没法混 |
[1:52:42] | You are not a wolf. | 你不是狼 |
[1:52:44] | And this is the land of wolves now. | 这里现在是狼群的领地 |
[1:55:11] | 片名:边境杀手 |