时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Are we home? – I think so. | -我们回家了吗 -我想是的 |
[00:10] | I wanted a family, so that’s what the house made for me. | 我想要个家庭 所以那个房子就为我创造了一个 |
[00:14] | Jules, he’s in the house. | 茱尔斯 他在房子里 |
[00:21] | You’re not supposed to be here! | 你不应该出现在这里 |
[00:23] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – You followed us out? | -抱歉 抱歉 -你跟踪我们 |
[00:24] | Don’t you want to find some way | 你不想想办法 |
[00:25] | where we can still be a family? | 让我们成为一家人 |
[00:27] | Well, there’s a guaranteed way to get him | 有一个办法能把他 |
[00:29] | back inside the House. | 送回鬼屋里 |
[00:30] | It’s if you go with him. | 你跟他一起回去 |
[00:31] | I’m not stepping foot back in that place. | 我不要再回那个地方 |
[00:35] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[00:36] | No more. Please, I’ll go! I’ll go! | 不要 求你 我去 我去 |
[01:25] | You’re starving. | 你要饿死了 |
[01:28] | I can wait another day. | 我可以再等一天 |
[01:35] | It’s been long enough. | 够久了 |
[01:42] | It’s okay. I wrote it down. | 没事 我写下来了 |
[01:53] | There was this lake that we would go to in the summer. | 有一个我们夏天会去的湖 |
[01:58] | And when the light started to go away, | 天色开始变暗的时候 |
[02:02] | we would walk out into this big field, | 我们会走到一块很大的地里 |
[02:07] | and we would look for UFOs. | 寻找不明飞行物 |
[02:16] | And you would say, | 你会说 |
[02:19] | “It’s getting dark. | “天要黑了 |
[02:21] | It’s time to go home.” | 该回家了” |
[02:26] | You picked up an apple and said, | 你捡起一个苹果说 |
[02:30] | if ever an apple just like this | 如果有苹果 |
[02:35] | “Rolls out of the lake, | 这样从湖里出现 |
[02:38] | “Don’t take a bite. | 千万不要吃 |
[02:40] | The fish might be fishing for us.” | 这可能是鱼在钓我们 |
[03:08] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[03:16] | A few afternoons. | 几个下午 |
[06:19] | Hey. You were looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah. You’ve been going on a lot of walks lately. | 对 你最近经常散步 |
[06:26] | Yeah. I was just trying to clear my head. | 对 我在整理思绪 |
[06:29] | You know they’re suffering. It’s not fair. | 你知道他们在受罪 这不公平 |
[06:32] | Well, I don’t have anything left to feed them. | 我没什么可供他们吃的了 |
[06:36] | I already gave them everything I don’t want to remember. | 我已经把我不想记住的都给他们了 |
[06:42] | I just got so dizzy. | 我开始觉得很头晕 |
[06:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:00] | What? | 什么 |
[07:19] | Wait–that wasn’t there before. | 那个之前不在那里的 |
[07:23] | The world just rearranged itself. | 这里刚刚重置了自己 |
[07:27] | So, the house showed up somewhere new? | 鬼屋出现在了新地方吗 |
[07:32] | Somewhere they speak French. | 说法语的地方 |
[07:34] | 零异频道 无尽诡屋 第六集 | |
[09:37] | How’d you hear about this place? | 你怎么知道这里的 |
[09:40] | My friends came last year. | 我朋友去年来过 |
[09:43] | Everybody’s like, “It’ll change your life!” | 大家都说”它会改变你的人生” |
[09:47] | Hey, Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[10:18] | You can relax. | 你放松一点 |
[10:20] | It’s not gonna come while you’re with me. | 你跟我在一起的时候它不会来的 |
[10:25] | Whatever it is, it likes to get you alone, doesn’t it? | 不管那是什么 它会在落单的时候找上你 对吧 |
[10:31] | Yeah. I figured it might’ve starved to death by now. | 没错 我估计它现在已经饿死了 |
[10:36] | No. They don’t starve to death. | 不 它们饿不死 |
[10:40] | Not while their food source is still out there. | 只要它们的食物还在 就饿不死 |
[10:43] | They just hungrier and hungrier. | 它们只会越来越饿 |
[10:47] | – You have to be careful. – Wait. | -你必须要小心 -等等 |
[10:51] | – I’m just trying to help you. – Don’t. | -我只是想帮你 -别过来 |
[10:57] | Whatever it is– | 不管那是什么 |
[11:00] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[11:04] | Whatever it is, | 不管那是什么 |
[11:06] | it hasn’t eaten in so long that if it does get you… | 它已经好久没吃过东西了 所以一旦找上你 |
[11:10] | it’s gonna take everything. | 它就会吸取你的一切 |
[11:14] | So, just– | 所以… |
[11:18] | just keep your eyes open, all right? | 警觉一点 好吗 |
[11:42] | Wait. This–this wasn’t on the way | 等等 上次从无尽诡屋到玛格特家 |
[11:44] | from the No-End House to Margot’s last time. | 那条路上没有这个 |
[11:47] | Yeah, well, it is now, | 现在有了 |
[11:48] | ’cause everything got changed around. | 因为周围的一切都变了 |
[11:49] | It’s only a couple blocks away. | 只有几个街区远 |
[11:53] | It’s a little close for comfort–believe me– | 变近了是为了让人觉得舒服 相信我 |
[11:55] | but I–you know, not really my call. | 但是 你知道 这不是我决定的 |
[12:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:10] | What you don’t understand is that this house is an organism. | 你不明白的是 这诡屋是个有机体 |
[12:18] | It has instincts. | 有着本能 |
[12:21] | It has an appetite. | 有着胃口 |
[12:24] | It has a will to survive. | 有生存的欲望 |
[12:29] | And the more I understand it, | 随着我越来越理解它 |
[12:33] | the more I admire it. | 我也越来越钦佩它 |
[12:36] | I wish you would, too. | 我希望你也能这样 |
[12:41] | What is that? A sales pitch? | 那是什么 推销员的腔调吗 |
[12:43] | You sound psychotic, okay? | 你这话疯疯癫癫的 |
[12:45] | And I’m not buying | 而且不管你推销的是什么 |
[12:47] | whatever it is that you’re selling. | 我都不会买账的 |
[12:49] | I came here to get Margot out, | 我是来把玛格特弄出来的 |
[12:51] | and that is exactly what I am going to do, | 这就是我要做的事 |
[12:53] | so fu– you, and fu– the House! | 所以 你和这诡屋都滚蛋吧 |
[12:56] | Now take me to her. | 现在带我去找她 |
[13:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:15] | All right. | 好 |
[14:01] | Another walk? | 又去散步了吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah. Everything’s different now. | 嗯 现在一切都不一样了 |
[14:11] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[14:14] | I was thinking about something. | 我在想一件事 |
[14:21] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[14:24] | We should close the door. | 我们应该把门关上 |
[14:34] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[14:35] | Well, to the House. | 关上诡屋的门 |
[14:38] | Popped up somewhere new out there to lure people in, | 突然出现在某个地方 引诱别人进来 |
[14:42] | and–lock the door, or bar it, or set the house on fire. | 然后锁上门 闩上门 或者把诡屋点着 |
[14:46] | Whatever this thing is, it’s– | 不管它是什么 它已经… |
[14:48] | it’s evolved into it, so I just– | 进化为一体了 所以我… |
[14:51] | I–I don’t know if it’s gonna be that easy. | 我不知道会不是那么容易 |
[14:53] | But what if it is? We should at least try | 但如果就是这么容易呢 我们至少得试试 |
[14:56] | so people don’t come in and– | 这样人们不进来的话 |
[14:58] | No! | 不 |
[15:01] | No. | 不 |
[15:45] | Motherfu–er. | 混蛋 |
[16:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:26] | Come closer. | 走近点 |
[16:31] | Come closer. | 走近点 |
[16:46] | Touch her. | 摸摸她 |
[16:53] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[16:57] | Some psychological tumor? | 某种心灵肿瘤吗 |
[17:12] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
[17:14] | I’m not the same person. | 我又不是以前的我了 |
[17:22] | Hey, um, just tried you a couple times already. | 喂 给你打了好几个电话了 |
[17:26] | Just wanted to see how orientation is going. | 就想问问你迎新活动怎么进行 |
[17:29] | I just really need you right now, | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[17:30] | so if you could give me a call… | 所以如果你能给我回个电话的话 |
[17:34] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[17:37] | Touch me. | 摸摸我 |
[17:38] | Just call me, Jules! Hey, uh– | 给我打电话 茱尔斯 |
[17:41] | I know you want to, so I’m giving you permission | 我知道你想 所以我允许你 |
[17:43] | to run away–you’re really fu–ing good at it! | 逃避 你真的太他妈擅长逃避了 |
[17:47] | I’m sure you’re busy with your new life or whatever. | 我相信你肯定忙着融入新生活或者别的什么 |
[17:50] | Give me a call. I know you want to, | 给我回个电话 我知道你想 |
[17:52] | so I’m giving you permission to run away! | 所以我允许你逃避 |
[17:53] | You’re really fu–ing good at it! | 你真的太他妈擅长逃避了 |
[18:00] | – Give me a call. – Jules. | -给我回个电话 -茱尔斯 |
[18:04] | Jules? | 茱尔斯 |
[18:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[18:37] | I’m still thinking about closing the door. | 我还在想关门这件事 |
[18:42] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[18:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:50] | I think you care about other people | 我觉得你关心别人 |
[18:52] | more than you care about yourself. | 超过关心自己 |
[18:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:59] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[19:03] | I can see the real you. | 我能看到真实的你 |
[19:12] | You can always count on one thing… | 你可以一直指望一件事 |
[19:18] | As long as you’re here, I will always, | 那就是只要你在这里 我就会一直 |
[19:22] | always be there for you. | 一直陪伴着你 |
[19:28] | Come on. Let’s go inside. | 来吧 我们进屋去 |
[20:02] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[20:04] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[21:12] | Is Seth coming back soon? | 赛斯快回来了吗 |
[21:49] | John? | 约翰 |
[21:51] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[21:54] | Listen. Margot’s got this really crazy idea in her head. | 听着 玛格特脑子里有个非常疯狂的想法 |
[21:57] | I’m a little worried. | 我有点担心 |
[21:59] | Is it crazy? | 真的疯狂吗 |
[22:01] | I just don’t think it’s a good idea to do anything | 我只是认为做些什么不是个好主意 |
[22:03] | here that, you know, could upset the ecosystem. | 你知道的 可能会破坏生态系统 |
[22:06] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[22:10] | No, not really. | 不太明白 |
[22:12] | I’m worried that she’s gonna try and do something stupid | 我担心她会干出什么傻事 |
[22:15] | like burn the house down or something. | 就像把房子烧了之类的 |
[22:19] | I–I–and, you know, that doesn’t work. | 我…那也没用 |
[22:22] | I’ve seen people try it. | 我见过别人这么做 |
[22:23] | Keeping other people from getting trapped in here | 我觉得让别人不再被困在这里 |
[22:26] | sounds like a pretty good idea to me. | 是个不错的主意 |
[22:27] | Well, no, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[22:30] | I mean, if the House doesn’t eat, | 如果这个房子不进食 |
[22:32] | then–I don’t know. | 那…我不知道 |
[22:34] | It might die. | 它可能会死 |
[22:36] | And you–you’re a part of the House, | 你…你是房子的一部分 |
[22:38] | so I’m just trying to look out for you. | 我只是想为你好 |
[22:41] | I’m gonna die anyway. | 我反正会死的 |
[22:44] | Margot’s gonna get hollowed out, | 玛格特总会被掏空的 |
[22:45] | so she might as well be dead. | 她也可能会死 |
[22:47] | And as for you, | 至于你 |
[22:50] | well, we all have to make sacrifices, now, don’t we? | 我们总要做出牺牲的 |
[23:41] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah. You’re literally the last thing I’d ever forget. | 你真的是我最后才会忘记的东西 |
[23:50] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[23:53] | I’m here to take you home. | 我是来带你回家的 |
[23:58] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[24:00] | What? | 什么 |
[24:04] | Um, well, it’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[24:06] | Yes, Margot. Yes, it is. | 不 玛格特 就这么简单 |
[24:08] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[24:10] | And we got to go now. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[24:11] | No, Jules. I live here. | 不 茱尔斯 我住在这里 |
[24:14] | I–I would have to– | 我得去… |
[24:15] | What? Tell them? No. | 什么 告诉他们吗 不 |
[24:18] | This is a prison break, Margot. | 这是越狱 玛格特 |
[24:22] | Look. I don’t remember out there. | 我不记得外面了 |
[24:25] | I mean, I know it exists, | 我知道有外面 |
[24:26] | but it’s just this big, dark thing. | 但感觉很大 很黑暗 |
[24:29] | I remember you, and I remember the two people in this house. | 我记得你 我记得房里的两个人 |
[24:34] | Margot, I have to show you something. | 玛格特 我得给你看点东西 |
[24:38] | Okay. What? | 好吧 什么 |
[24:43] | Come on. | 来 |
[24:46] | Come on. | 来 |
[24:50] | No. Come on. Let’s go. | 不 快点 走 |
[25:05] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[25:19] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[25:54] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[25:56] | There’s something you need to know about Seth. | 你需要知道一些关于赛斯的事 |
[25:59] | Who’s here? | 那是谁 |
[26:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:11] | She’s another you. Seth brought her here, | 她是另一个你 赛斯带她来的 |
[26:13] | and he let the House hollow her out. | 让这个房子将她掏空了 |
[26:22] | How long has she been in the House? | 她来房子里多久了 |
[26:25] | She doesn’t even know she’s in the No-End House anymore. | 她甚至都不知道自己在无尽诡屋中了 |
[26:29] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[26:34] | Is Seth coming back soon? | 赛斯快回来了吗 |
[26:43] | Pretty soon, you’ll be just as hollow as she is. | 过不了多久 你就会跟她一样空洞 |
[26:48] | And then he’ll replace you, too. | 他也会找人取代你 |
[27:05] | Margot, are you gonna come home now? | 玛格特 你愿意回家了吗 |
[27:08] | You’re coming with me now, right? | 你愿意和我一起走 对吗 |
[27:12] | Right? | 对吗 |
[27:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:18] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[27:25] | All right. I know what I have to do. | 好吧 我知道我该怎么做了 |
[27:29] | You’re gonna wait here. | 你在这里等着 |
[27:32] | Okay? Okay. | 好吗 好 |
[27:35] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[27:36] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[28:15] | – I thought– – You thought what? | -我以为 -你以为什么 |
[28:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:21] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[28:23] | Oh, you’re gonna have to be a little more helpful than that. | 你得再多给我一些提示 |
[28:26] | Who lives here? | 谁住在这里 |
[28:31] | You met her? | 你见过她了 |
[28:34] | I met something that used to be a person. | 我见到了一个曾经算是人的人 |
[28:40] | We came in in the same group. | 我们是一起来的 |
[28:43] | She didn’t last very long. She was young. | 她没撑太久 她年纪太小 |
[28:46] | There’s less memories to steal. | 能偷取的记忆太少 |
[28:50] | I swear to God, Margot, | 我对天发誓 玛格特 |
[28:52] | I just come to check on her sometimes. | 我只是偶尔来看看她 |
[28:58] | So you came in together. | 你们是一起来的 |
[29:01] | Margot, look at you. You’re all worried. | 玛格特 看看你 你让我们很担心 |
[29:06] | Your dad and I want you to come home. | 你爸爸和我想让你回家 |
[29:15] | Remember, | 记住 |
[29:17] | as long as you’re here… | 只要你在这里 |
[29:24] | I’ll be there for you. | 我都会陪着你 |
[29:30] | I promise, Martian. | 我保证 小火玛 |
[29:31] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[29:38] | Seth? | 赛斯 |
[29:56] | Seth? | 赛斯 |
[30:06] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:28] | You’re here for Margot. | 你是为玛格特来的 |
[31:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:36] | And you think that if I’m out of the way, | 你觉得我是你的阻碍 |
[31:40] | that it’ll be easier for you to get her to go with you. | 除掉我能让她跟你走 |
[31:54] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[31:59] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[32:07] | I know what I am. | 我知道我是什么 |
[32:10] | And I have no problem with not existing. | 就算消失也无所谓 |
[32:23] | I guess I haven’t been totally honest. | 看来我说的并不是实话 |
[32:27] | Seth, these are people… | 赛斯 这些人… |
[32:32] | Like me, that went into that house | 像我一样 她们来到房子里 |
[32:34] | and never came out. | 就再也没出去 |
[32:37] | You know, sometimes– | 有时候 |
[32:41] | sometimes I think you don’t recognize | 有时候我觉得你并没有意识到 |
[32:43] | how special this place is. | 这个地方有多特别 |
[32:46] | Yeah, maybe I keep forgetting. | 是啊 也许我总是忘记 |
[32:50] | You know, honestly, I feel like I’m seeing you | 老实说 我觉得我像是第一次 |
[32:52] | for the first time, and you’re not who I thought you were. | 见到你 你不是我想象中的那个人 |
[32:54] | No. Don’t say that. | 不 别那么说 |
[32:57] | I’m what I always told you I was. | 我就是我所告诉你的样子 |
[32:59] | I’m someone that has never belonged anywhere | 我是一个不属于任何地方的人 |
[33:02] | until this place took me in, | 直到这个地方接纳了我 |
[33:04] | and it saved me. | 拯救了我 |
[33:07] | It’s one thing for you to figure out how to live here, | 你自己想明白如何在这里生存是一码事 |
[33:09] | and it’s another thing for you to take other people | 每年带其他人进来 将她们 |
[33:11] | and feed them to a house every year. | 喂食给房子 又是另一码事 |
[33:14] | A house? | 房子 |
[33:16] | A house? | 房子 |
[33:19] | God! I keep waiting | 天啊 我一直在等 |
[33:23] | for one of you to understand | 你们其中一人能明白 |
[33:26] | how magnificent this place is! | 这地方有多么了不起 |
[33:31] | All the gifts that it can give you! | 这里所能给予你的一切 |
[33:34] | Because memory is a disease! | 因为记忆是一种病 |
[33:40] | And then this house is the cure! | 这幢房子就是解药 |
[33:43] | How can you not see that? | 为什么你们都看不出来 |
[33:49] | But if you don’t want to use it… | 但如果你不想用… |
[33:56] | Maybe you’re not who I thought you were. | 也许你不是我所想象的那个人 |
[34:01] | Maybe you are just like everybody else. | 也许你就像其他人一样 |
[34:08] | Disappointing. | 令人失望 |
[34:13] | Well, if memory’s a disease, then what’s love? | 如果记忆是一种病 那爱呢 |
[34:17] | An infection? | 传染病吗 |
[34:23] | I did love you. | 我是爱过你 |
[34:26] | I still do love you. | 我还是爱你 |
[34:31] | I just loved them first. | 我只是先爱上她们 |
[34:36] | Yeah, until the House turned them into husks | 直到这房子将她们变成了空壳 |
[34:38] | and you put them back in their boxes. | 你就把她们放回箱子里 |
[34:40] | All right. Well, I’m not a serial killer. | 我不是什么连环杀手 |
[34:46] | I’m just a serial monogamist. | 我只是连环一夫一妻制者 |
[34:50] | They’re not mutually exclusive. | 这两者并不互斥 |
[34:55] | Grow up, Margot. | 成熟点 玛格特 |
[34:58] | You’re not some helpless little girl. | 你不是什么无助的小女孩 |
[35:03] | No, I’m not. | 我的确不是 |
[35:09] | Margot, come on. | 好了 玛格特 |
[35:12] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[35:15] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[35:19] | Margot! Margot! | 玛格特 玛格特 |
[35:21] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[35:35] | Oh! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[35:38] | No, Margot! No! | 不 玛格特 不 |
[35:40] | Margot, no! | 玛格特 不 |
[35:41] | No! Please! Margot! | 不 求你了 玛格特 |
[35:44] | Margot, no! | 玛格特 不 |
[35:45] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:47] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:49] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:53] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:55] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:07] | I wanted to protect you. | 我想保护你的 |
[38:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:28] | You ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[41:37] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |