时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What if this is Room Six? | 万一这是六号房间呢 |
[00:09] | What if we’re still inside the house? | 万一我们还在鬼屋里面呢 |
[00:11] | Why would this place make another me? | 这地方为什么要创造另一个我 |
[00:13] | Is that what I am? | 我是另一个你吗 |
[00:15] | My husband will be home soon. | 我的丈夫马上要回家了 |
[00:17] | I’m your husband. | 我就是你丈夫 |
[00:18] | This is not your home, | 这不是你家 |
[00:20] | and that is not your dad. | 那也不是你爸爸 |
[00:22] | He killed himself. | 他是自杀的 |
[00:24] | Do you know how badly I’ve wanted a second chance to talk to him? | 你知道我多想有机会跟他再见一面吗 |
[00:29] | Whatever is going on here, | 不管这里是怎么回事 |
[00:31] | we should be terrified of it. | 我们都应该害怕 |
[00:34] | We need to find the exit door. | 我们需要找到出口 |
[01:31] | I’ve missed this. Pizza from Sciscilo’s. | 我一直想吃他们家的披萨 |
[01:37] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[01:39] | – Jules. – Good-bye, little sis. | -茱尔斯 -再见 妹妹 |
[02:32] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:38] | Are you sure? You wanna talk? | 确定吗 你想聊聊吗 |
[02:41] | No. | 不 |
[02:43] | What I wanna do is go and get Margot. | 我就只想去找玛格特 |
[02:49] | I just can’t let anything happen to her. | 我不能让她发生任何事 |
[02:52] | You know, she’s the closest thing I have to a sister. | 她是最像我姐妹的人 |
[04:13] | Morning, Margot. | 早 玛格特 |
[04:16] | Morning, Margot. | 早 玛格特 |
[04:20] | Morning, Margot. | 早 玛格特 |
[04:24] | Good morning, Margot! | 早上好 玛格特 |
[04:27] | Morning, Margot. | 早 玛格特 |
[04:32] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:36] | Morning, Margot. | 早 玛格特 |
[04:41] | Morning, Margot. | 早 玛格特 |
[04:43] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[04:47] | Morning, Margot. | 早 玛格特 |
[04:56] | 零异频道 无尽诡屋 第三集 | |
[05:30] | What would you like for breakfast? | 你早餐想吃什么 |
[05:34] | I don’t know, you are full of surprises. | 不知道 你总能给我惊喜 |
[05:37] | No, not really. | 并不是 |
[05:42] | Where’s, um… | 那个… |
[05:47] | Jules, she left. | 茱尔斯 她走了 |
[05:49] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[05:52] | No, not Jules. | 不 不是茱尔斯 |
[05:54] | It’s just you and me. | 这里只有你和我 |
[06:01] | My head kinda hurts, are you gonna have breakfast too? | 我头有点疼 你也要吃早餐吗 |
[06:03] | I ate. | 我吃过了 |
[06:06] | When did you eat from me? | 你什么时候一个人吃了 |
[06:09] | You are full of questions? | 你真是个好奇宝宝 |
[06:11] | Can you blame me? | 这能怪我吗 |
[06:13] | No. | 不能 |
[06:15] | Wish I had more answers. | 真希望我有更多答案 |
[06:17] | But somehow I think I was put here | 但我觉得我之所以在这里 |
[06:20] | because that’s what you wanted. | 是因为你想要如此 |
[06:23] | Or needed. | 或者你需要 |
[06:26] | And I’m not gonna look a miracle in the mouth. | 我不会去寻找奇迹 |
[06:33] | Look at that, look at that. | 你看 你看 |
[06:36] | Aren’t you beautiful, Lacey? | 你真漂亮 莱茜 |
[06:38] | Aren’t you beautiful? That’s you and me. | 你真漂亮 这是你和我 |
[06:43] | Look at that, baby. That’s our life. | 你看 亲爱的 这是我们的生活 |
[06:49] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[06:51] | Can’t you see how much we love each other? | 你看 我们多相爱 |
[06:55] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[06:57] | Can you see how happy we were? | 你看到我们有多幸福了吗 |
[07:21] | Who’s that? That– | 那是谁 那… |
[07:23] | Is that someone you imagined? | 是某个你想象出来的人吗 |
[07:28] | Does he really exist, or is that just pictures? | 他真实存在吗 还是说那只是照片 |
[07:32] | He exists. | 他真实存在 |
[07:35] | I married him. | 我嫁给了他 |
[07:36] | No, no, you married me. | 不 不 你嫁给了我 |
[07:38] | You married me. | 你嫁给了我 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:06] | Look who I found. | 瞧瞧我找到了谁 |
[08:14] | Did you know that it takes 40 gallons of sap | 你知道吗 要用四十加仑汁液 |
[08:18] | to make one gallon of syrup? | 才能做出一加仑糖浆 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I think you told me that once. | 知道 我觉得你以前跟我说过一次 |
[08:24] | I guess that’s why it’s so expensive. | 我猜这就是它这么昂贵的原因 |
[08:41] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[08:43] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[08:47] | Leave us. | 丢下我们 |
[08:53] | I was, uh, hoping we could work our way up to this. | 我本打算循序渐进的过渡到这个话题的 |
[09:00] | So we can’t talk about this? | 所以我们不能谈论这事吗 |
[09:10] | If certain thoughts are gonna hurt you, | 如果某些特定的想法会对你造成伤害 |
[09:12] | it might be best not to think them. | 那或许最好还是不要去想为妙 |
[09:16] | Well, how am I supposed to do that? You died. | 我要如何才能做到这一点 你死了 |
[09:23] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[09:25] | Everything I’ve thought since then, it brings me back to that. | 自那之后我想到的一切 都会把我带回原点 |
[09:32] | I found you. | 是我找到的你 |
[09:36] | You didn’t look like you. Your face– | 你当时看上去面目全非 你的脸 |
[09:43] | You know, death used to be this thing | 你知道吗 死亡这件事曾经是 |
[09:44] | that was–it was out of sight, | 是在我视野之外的 |
[09:48] | it was in hospitals and on the news. | 是发生在医院和出现在新闻的 |
[09:54] | You know, it’s abstract until it’s right there | 你知道吗 在死亡出现你的卧室之前 |
[09:56] | in your living room. | 都是很抽象的 |
[10:02] | And then it’s heavy. | 接着死亡就变得沉重 |
[10:05] | And it’s cold. | 变得冰冷 |
[10:08] | And it smells bitter. | 而且闻起来很令人不悦 |
[10:14] | And, you know, it wasn’t just why you did it | 还有 你知道吗 并不只是你为什么会那样做 |
[10:15] | that I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 让我无法停止去想那件事 |
[10:16] | It was–it was what it must have felt like for you. | 而是 而是去想你当时会是种什么感觉 |
[10:24] | You know, to have your throat closing up | 你知道吗 让你的喉咙闭合 |
[10:26] | and your eyes swelling. | 眼睛鼓起来 |
[10:30] | Being suffocated by your own face. | 因为你的脸部肿胀而窒息 |
[10:36] | I became obsessed with it. | 我沉迷于这种想法 |
[10:37] | I just wanted to see what you saw | 我就是想看看你当时看到了什么 |
[10:39] | and feel what you felt. | 去体会你的感受 |
[10:42] | Just anything that would make me feel closer to you again. | 就想去寻找任何能让我再一次亲近你的感觉 |
[10:58] | It happened fast. | 一切发生的很快 |
[11:05] | And the, uh– | 然后 |
[11:11] | the reaction just squeezed | 那种反应就像 |
[11:14] | all the thoughts out of my head, | 挤牙膏一样把思绪从我的脑子里 |
[11:15] | like toothpaste. | 给挤了出去 |
[11:20] | Like toothpaste. | 就像挤牙膏一样 |
[11:23] | Then I passed out. | 然后我就昏过去了 |
[11:26] | There wasn’t much pain. | 并没有多少痛苦 |
[11:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:40] | Really. | 真的 |
[11:46] | I love you, Margot. | 我爱你 玛格特 |
[11:50] | And I am here for you. | 而我现在为了你回来了 |
[11:54] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[12:02] | More syrup? | 再来点糖浆吗 |
[12:03] | No. | 不了 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:40] | Okay, let’s go for a run. | 我们去跑步吧 |
[12:59] | I’m gonna go for a walk. | 我要出去散散步 |
[13:01] | What? Wait, wait. | 什么 等等 等等 |
[13:05] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[13:07] | – Stay here, hon. – No, I wanna go for a walk. | -待在这里 亲爱的 -不 我想出去走走 |
[13:09] | – Why? – I need some air. | -为什么 -我需要去透透气 |
[13:11] | Well, I’ll join you. | 我和你一起 |
[13:16] | Um, you know, I just actually need some time to think. | 我只是需要点时间自己想想 |
[13:17] | I’m gonna go to my room. | 我去我房间了 |
[13:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:40] | Can I just have a minute? | 能让我一个人待一会吗 |
[13:46] | You can have all the time in the world. | 随便你自己想待多久 |
[15:18] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 打算怎么办 |
[15:22] | How are we gonna, you know, get out of here? | 我们要怎么 离开这里 |
[15:25] | If there even is a way out of here? | 如果有办法离开这里的话 |
[15:27] | We came in through a door. | 我们是通过门进来的 |
[15:29] | If there’s a way in, there’s got to be a way out. | 如果有办法进来 那肯定有办法出去 |
[15:32] | Right? | 对吧 |
[15:39] | She’s right. We’ll find it. | 她说得对 我们会找到的 |
[15:43] | We’ll keep looking until we do. | 我们会一直找 |
[15:45] | After we get Margot. | 我们得先找到玛格特 |
[15:51] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[15:53] | Are you ready to talk? | 你准备好谈谈了吗 |
[15:58] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[16:01] | I know you saw what was in the trash. | 我知道你看到垃圾里有什么了 |
[16:07] | I’m still trying to figure this out for myself, | 我自己也想弄清楚 |
[16:11] | but I think that’s what I eat, | 但我觉得那是我吃的东西 |
[16:14] | and I think I wanted you to see it | 我觉得我想让你看到 |
[16:17] | because I think that I’m gonna get hungry again soon, | 因为我觉得我很快会再次觉得饿 |
[16:20] | and I think it’s gonna get worse, | 我觉得事情会变得更糟糕 |
[16:22] | and I think I might lose control, so– | 我觉得我可能会失去控制 所以… |
[16:25] | Unless you could maybe, you know, | 除非也许你能 也许 |
[16:29] | feed me. | 喂我进食 |
[16:33] | Okay, honey. | 好吗 亲爱的 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[16:39] | You know how much I love you. | 你知道我有多爱你 |
[16:43] | And I know that you love me, so… | 我知道你也爱我 所以… |
[16:48] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[16:52] | Could you help me, please? | 你能帮我吗 |
[16:57] | Look, I think that, uh– | 我觉得… |
[16:59] | Can you just come back in a bit? | 你能等会再回来吗 |
[17:07] | Uh…okay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | You know, I think you’re starting to scare me, | 我觉得你吓到我了 |
[17:10] | so could you open this door, please? | 你能打开这扇门吗 |
[17:21] | Okay, look, I love you, | 听着 我爱你 |
[17:22] | and please just open the door. | 请你打开这扇门 |
[17:25] | Just open the door. | 打开这扇门 |
[17:28] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[17:30] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[19:01] | – You gotta help me, please. – Watch the flowers. | -帮帮我 -小心别踩到花 |
[19:02] | Someone’s trying to hurt me. Can you help me, please? | 有人想伤害我 你能帮帮我吗 |
[19:05] | You think it’s gonna rain? | 你觉得会下雨吗 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | All right, there she is. Margot! | 她在那边 玛格特 |
[19:12] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[19:27] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[19:32] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[19:35] | – Which way did she go? – Watch the flowers. | -她去哪里了 -小心别踩到花 |
[19:37] | Which way? I said which way did she go? | 哪边 我问你她去哪边了 |
[19:39] | Margot! I said which way did she go? | 玛格特 我问你她去哪里了 |
[19:46] | Watch the flowers! Watch the flowers! | 小心别踩到花 小心别踩到花 |
[19:52] | No! | 不 |
[19:56] | No! | 不 |
[19:59] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[20:01] | No! | 不 |
[20:03] | No! | 不 |
[20:05] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[20:09] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:16] | No! God! | 不 天啊 |
[20:20] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[21:16] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[22:17] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[22:37] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[22:45] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[22:49] | Margot? | 玛格特 |
[23:16] | Martian? | 小火玛 |
[23:58] | All right, come on. | 走吧 |
[24:22] | You know when you lose a tooth, | 你知道当你牙齿掉了的时候 |
[24:24] | and you like push your tongue in the spot where it used to be? | 你就喜欢用舌头顶那颗牙齿之前的地方 |
[24:29] | There’s this mother-shaped hole in my brain. | 我脑海中关于妈妈的地方是个空洞 |
[24:32] | Anyway I have a mother. | 我是有妈妈的 |
[24:33] | but, I can’t remember anything about her. | 但是 我记不起来关于她的一切 |
[24:40] | It’s like he took the memory and ate it. | 好像是他夺走了那些记忆并吞噬了 |
[25:23] | Can you check something out with me a couple streets over? | 你能跟我去看看几个街区外发生了什么吗 |
[25:39] | Lacey, I’m home. | 莱茜 我回来了 |
[26:03] | Lacey. | 莱茜 |
[26:04] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[26:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:10] | Yeah, okay, that’s it. Back up. Back up I– | 好了 后退 后退 我… |
[26:41] | He wasn’t real, baby. | 他不是真的 宝贝 |
[26:54] | What’d you see in Room Five? | 你在第五个房间看到了什么 |
[27:01] | Families. | 家人 |
[27:04] | What families? | 哪些家人 |
[27:08] | The ones I grew up with, | 抚养我长大 |
[27:10] | in the foster homes. | 寄养家庭的那些人 |
[27:13] | They were all just in that room waiting for me. | 他们都在那个房间里等我 |
[27:20] | What were they like? | 他们是怎样的人 |
[27:22] | The families that you, like, actually grew up with? | 抚养你长大的家人 |
[27:29] | I don’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[27:32] | You’re not that old. | 你年纪又没这么大 |
[27:36] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[27:37] | I’m… | 我… |
[27:40] | I’m in my 20s, okay? | 我20多岁了 好吗 |
[27:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:44] | That’s not why I don’t remember, all right? | 我不是因为这个才不记得的 好吗 |
[27:46] | I don’t remember because– | 我不记得是因为 |
[27:48] | because I don’t want to remember. | 因为我不想记得 |
[27:52] | That easy, huh? | 就这么简单吗 |
[27:56] | You can decide to forget things. | 你可以决定忘掉些什么 |
[28:03] | I think what I remember is | 我觉得我记得的是 |
[28:06] | the next family | 下一个家庭 |
[28:06] | because the next family was gonna be the good family. | 因为下一个家庭会是好家庭 |
[28:14] | Whoa, look. | 快看 |
[28:19] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[28:22] | I think it’s the edge of the world. | 我觉得那是世界边缘 |
[28:34] | I went into one of those unfinished spaces before. | 我进过这种未尽空间 |
[28:37] | I just came out of another one. | 只会从另一端出来 |
[28:40] | But I don’t know that I want to go into that. | 但我可不确定想不想走到这地方里 |
[28:45] | Hey, but if this place has borders | 但是如果这地方有边界 |
[28:47] | and we can see where they are, | 我们能看看我们在哪里 |
[28:48] | then at least we know what we’re dealing with, right? | 至少我们知道我们现在是什么情况 对吗 |
[29:24] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:25] | God, you scared me. | 天啊 你吓了我一跳 |
[29:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:31] | You don’t look too good. | 你看上去不大好 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I, uh, think | 没事 我觉得 |
[29:36] | this place is making me sick. | 这个地方让我恶心 |
[29:38] | I really need to get out of here. | 我真的需要离开这里 |
[29:41] | You got any idea where to find the emergency exit? | 你知道哪里能找到紧急出口吗 |
[29:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:46] | But…you and me can go look for it. | 但是…我们俩可以去找 |
[29:50] | I mean, it doesn’t do us much good | 我们干坐在这里等他们回来 |
[29:51] | just to wait here till they get back. | 也没有什么用 |
[29:56] | Where are Margot and Seth? | 玛格特和赛斯去哪里了 |
[29:59] | They went–I don’t know. They went out. | 他们去…我不知道 他们出去了 |
[30:04] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:45] | Small world. | 这世界真小 |
[30:49] | Yeah, it only goes one way. | 是啊 只有一条路 |
[30:56] | It’s really something, isn’t it? | 这算是一个发现 不是吗 |
[31:02] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[31:06] | Nothing wrong with enjoying the moment. | 享受当下没有什么不好的 |
[31:25] | Hey, is that it? | 是那边吗 |
[31:32] | It might be. | 有可能 |
[31:34] | Well, obviously it doesn’t want to be found. | 显然那地方是刻意藏起来的 |
[31:40] | I mean, it’s worth checking it out, right? | 值得我们去看看 不是吗 |
[31:59] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[32:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:11] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[32:14] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[32:23] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[32:27] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[32:32] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[32:37] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[32:39] | Where did you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[32:45] | Come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[32:45] | – Let’s go! – Right now! Right now! | -我们走 -快点 快点 |
[32:47] | – Jules! – Wait, is that him? | -茱尔斯 -等等 那是他吗 |
[32:50] | – Go! Let’s go! – Oh, God. | -我们走 -天啊 |
[32:52] | Come on, come on, come on. Jules, come on. | 快点 快点 茱尔斯 快点 |
[33:03] | – We gotta keep moving. – Wait, wait, wait. | -我们快走 -等等 等等 |
[33:07] | We gotta hide. He’s coming. | 我们得躲起来 他来了 |
[33:08] | Quick, over here. Come on, come on. | 快点 这边 快 快 |
[33:10] | No. | 不 |
[33:16] | Margot, wait, please. | 玛格特 等等 拜托你 |
[33:21] | You asked me why I did it. | 你问过我为什么那么做 |
[33:33] | After I took the pills, I knew it was a mistake. | 我吃了那些药后 我知道那是个错误 |
[33:39] | But it was too late. | 但是都太迟了 |
[33:43] | I was in such pain. | 我太疼了 |
[33:49] | It was like a storm | 感觉一场 |
[33:52] | that you kept waiting for it to pass, you know, | 等待着结束的风暴 |
[33:57] | but it–it never did. | 但是…从来没有 |
[34:02] | I was afraid that the pain was contagious, | 我怕这种疼痛是传染性的 |
[34:07] | that you would be better off without me. | 你没有我会更好 |
[34:14] | But–but you were what I had lived for. | 但…你是我活下来的动力 |
[34:18] | You were what I had fought so long for. | 为了你 我才一路奋斗 |
[34:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:29] | – I love you so much. – Stop. | -我很爱你 -别说了 |
[34:34] | It’s like you just pulled the words right out of my head. | 你好像说出了我脑中的每个词 |
[34:43] | You can’t tell me anything I don’t already know, can’t you? | 你没法和我说一些我不知道的事 对吗 |
[34:50] | So you are not really him. | 所以你其实并不是他 |
[34:56] | You’re just made up of what I– | 你只是由我已知的东西 |
[34:58] | what I already know or… | 或者我希望是真的东西 |
[35:02] | what I hoped was true. | 造出来的东西 |
[35:07] | Honey, you– | 亲爱的 你… |
[35:52] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[35:55] | We have guests. | 我们有客人 |
[36:05] | Glad I found you guys. | 很高兴我找到了你们 |
[36:06] | I thought maybe I was the only one who made it this far. | 我还以为只有我撑到了现在 |
[36:09] | Yeah, we should have listened to you when you warned us. | 我们应该在你提醒我们的时候听你的 |
[36:11] | The house has a way of splitting people up. | 这房子有办法离间人们 |
[36:14] | It gets in your head, finds your weaknesses, | 它会进入你的大脑 找到你的弱点 |
[36:16] | and it makes these things out of them. | 然后会从中滋生出一些东西 |
[36:19] | Like memories that eat other memories. | 就像吞噬其他记忆的记忆 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:25] | Beware the Cannibals. | 小心食人魔 |
[36:29] | What happens to these… | 这些食人魔 |
[36:30] | cannibals when they run out of memory to eat? | 没有回忆作为食物时会怎么样 |
[36:32] | Who gives a shit? | 谁在乎他们 |
[36:36] | So you saw your dad? | 你看到你爸爸了 |
[36:38] | What about the rest of you? | 你们其他人呢 |
[36:43] | Well, maybe you don’t want to give it up just yet. | 也许你们还不想就这么放弃 |
[36:45] | Maybe you’re not ready to leave. | 也许你们还没准备好离开 |
[36:48] | These people you see standing around, | 你们看周围的这些人 |
[36:50] | talking nonsense, they’ve been here too long. | 不知道在说什么 他们在这里太久了 |
[36:53] | Is that what happened to her? | 她就是这样的吗 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:01] | Yeah, there’s not much left. | 是的 她已经没有多少自我了 |
[37:04] | But if I could just get her back to reality, | 但如果我能将她带回到现实中 |
[37:05] | I think it’ll come back to her. | 我觉得她会回想起来的 |
[37:07] | Where do we go? How do we do that? | 我们该去哪 我们要怎么做 |
[37:09] | We went back. The house is gone. | 我们回去看过 那房子不见了 |
[37:11] | So that’s not an option. | 所以那不可能了 |
[37:12] | Maybe we just have to find some other way. | 也许我们只是得需要另想办法 |
[37:15] | It’s not gone. It’s hiding. | 那地方没有消失 只是藏起来了 |
[37:19] | It just keeps itself out of sight long enough | 它只会躲起来一段时间 |
[37:21] | that we get so hollow we forget to look for it. | 直到我们变得浑浑噩噩忘记去找了 |
[37:25] | Well, I think we know where it’s hiding. | 我觉得我们直到它藏在哪里了 |
[37:28] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[37:30] | Then let’s go. | 那我们走 |
[37:32] | No, let’s head out in the morning. | 不 我们早上再出发 |
[38:08] | I couldn’t sleep, so… | 我睡不着 所以… |
[38:11] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[38:17] | You wanna come keep me company? | 你想来陪我吗 |
[38:22] | Yeah, that’s kind of why I’m here, I guess. | 是啊 我想是的吧 |
[38:27] | Where’s Jules? | 茱尔斯在哪里 |
[38:30] | Oh, she’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[38:39] | Thanks for coming with me today. | 谢谢你今天和我一起来 |
[38:44] | Yeah, no, of course. | 不 当然了 |
[38:48] | It must have been really hard. | 你肯定很难熬 |
[38:51] | You just don’t always know what people are thinking, | 有时候就是不知道别人在想什么 |
[38:53] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah, well, that’s all life is, right? | 人生就是这样 |
[38:57] | It’s just one leap of faith after another… | 要不停地进行信仰之跃 |
[39:04] | And end up just being a bunch of disappointments, | 然后只会落得一次次的失望 |
[39:09] | and then you die. | 然后你就死了 |
[39:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:23] | That’s a great outlook on life. That’s great. | 这种看待人生的观点不错 很棒 |
[39:25] | I know you like it ’cause you’re actually a misanthrope. | 我知道你喜欢 因为你其实反人类 |
[39:27] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[40:27] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[40:37] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[41:15] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[42:01] | You falling apart already? | 你已经快不行了吗 |
[42:07] | I, uh, think I’m allergic to something. | 我…我觉得我有点过敏 |