英文名称:Project Power
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Welcome, my young entrepreneurs. | 欢迎你们 年轻的创业者 |
[00:59] | They say there are no shortcuts in life. | 人们说生活没有捷径 |
[01:02] | They say nothing is free. | 人们说没有免费的午餐 |
[01:04] | But I’m telling you right now, the deal I’m going to give you | 但我现在告诉你们 我要跟你们做的交易 |
[01:07] | is the closest thing to free you’ll ever get. | 是你们所能得的最接近免费的机会 |
[01:10] | You all heard the rumors. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here. | 你们都听说了传闻 不然也不会来这里 |
[01:13] | Now’s your chance to see it up close. | 现在你们有机会亲眼得见了 |
[01:19] | I give you the product for free. | 我免费提供产品给你们 |
[01:23] | You sell it. | 你们将其卖掉 |
[01:24] | Sounds too good to be true. | 这么好的事听起来不像真的 |
[01:27] | That’s because it is. | 但确实是真的 |
[01:28] | We’ll only be in New Orleans for a little while, | 我们不会在新奥尔良停留太久 |
[01:31] | so get out there and sell. | 所以赶紧拿去卖吧 |
[01:34] | What’s it called? | 这东西叫什么 |
[01:35] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你的问题还真多 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I’m Newt. | 没错 我叫纽特 |
[01:42] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[01:44] | This… | 这个 |
[01:47] | is Power. | 是超能药 |
[02:03] | Orleans Parish, 9-1-1. | 奥尔良县报警电话 |
[02:04] | My friend is having some strange reaction right now. | 我朋友现在的反应很奇怪 |
[02:07] | She just took a pill. | 她吃了一颗药 |
[02:08] | This is what I’m telling you, man, | 我告诉你 老兄 |
[02:10] | he lifted the freaking car over his head. | 他把那辆车举过了头顶 |
[02:11] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 报警电话 您有什么紧急情况 |
[02:13] | I don’t know how to describe this, | 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[02:15] | but I just seen some weird shit. | 但我刚刚看到了怪事 |
[02:16] | Look, I don’t see no blood at all. No blood. | 我完全没看到血 没流一滴血 |
[02:19] | 9-1-1, where is your emergency? | 报警电话 您报警的情况在哪里 |
[02:22] | Nine-one-one. | 报警电话 |
[02:34] | ♪ Power, power ♪ | ♪ 超能 超能 ♪ |
[02:35] | ♪ Speak a little louder ♪ | ♪ 说话高点音量 ♪ |
[02:36] | ♪ If you got the time, I bet you I could spit for hours ♪ | ♪ 若你有空听 我能唱上几小时 ♪ |
[02:39] | ♪ Will be something so ugly ♪ | ♪ 这个世界满是淤泥 ♪ |
[02:40] | ♪ But I’m pretty as a flower ♪ | ♪ 但我出淤泥而不染 ♪ |
[02:42] | ♪ Hungry for that money ♪ | ♪ 对金钱耽耽虎视 ♪ |
[02:43] | ♪ I’m coming to devour ♪ | ♪ 我要将其吞噬 ♪ |
[02:45] | ♪ Shower, dropping heavy bars up off a tower ♪ | ♪ 妙语连珠 源源不绝 ♪ |
[02:48] | ♪ Know I got that game, my people call me Dwight Howard ♪ | ♪ 这是我的拿手好戏 大家都叫我球场之王 ♪ |
[02:51] | ♪ I’m that kid, this Black kid, no cowards ♪ | ♪ 我就是那个黑人小孩 不怯懦的勇者 ♪ |
[02:53] | ♪ Spit it so they get it ♪ | ♪ 唱出抱负让世人明了 ♪ |
[02:55] | ♪ I’m embedded with the power ♪ | ♪ 我浑身充满超能 ♪ |
[02:57] | ♪ I’m embedded with the power ♪ | ♪ 我浑身充满超能 ♪ |
[03:00] | Bird! | 小鸟 |
[03:05] | Bird! | 小鸟 |
[03:08] | Come on, man. There’s no bird. | 算了 老兄 这里没有小鸟 |
[03:13] | We shouldn’t even be here right now. | 我们根本不该这个时候来这里 |
[03:14] | Bird! | 小鸟 |
[03:19] | – Come on, bird! – You’re not even listening. | -快出来 小鸟 -你没听我说话吗 |
[03:22] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:24] | Say, bro, let me see your hands. | 兄弟 把手举起来 |
[03:26] | Hands, now! | 举起手来 快点 |
[03:29] | You don’t got no gun. | 你没有枪 |
[03:30] | You wanna find out? | 不信就试试 |
[03:32] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[03:33] | Five hundred. | 五百 |
[03:35] | Five hundred? Are you serious? | 五百 你认真的吗 |
[03:37] | Supply and demand. You want it or not? | 市场供求决定的 到底要不要 |
[03:39] | I wanna climb the walls. | 我想爽一把 |
[03:41] | That’s not how it works. | 这东西不是那种功效 |
[03:42] | You take it, for five minutes, you get what you get. | 你吃下去 药效五分钟 效果因人而异 |
[03:50] | Instead of selling it to us, why don’t you just give it to us? | 别收钱了 不如直接给我们 |
[03:52] | – Don’t touch me! Get off! – Take that stupid mask off! | -别碰我 放手 -把她的面罩摘了 |
[03:57] | No! | 不 |
[04:02] | Leave me alone! Get off! | 放开我 放手 |
[04:04] | Get off me! Give me my bag! | 放开我 把包还给我 |
[04:07] | Give me my bag! | 把我的包还给我 |
[04:08] | – Stop! How many has she got? – Just three. | -别动 她包里有多少 -就三颗 |
[04:11] | But I bet this chick has more. | 不过我打赌她还有货 |
[04:18] | Gentlemen, on your knees, hands behind your head. | 先生们 跪下双手抱头 |
[04:21] | NOPD. | 新奥尔良警局 |
[04:23] | I see we have a lady here, as well. You too, ma’am. | 这还有位女士呢 你也一样跪下抱头 |
[04:25] | Hands, very good. Thank you. | 抱头 好的 谢谢 |
[04:27] | Now, how’s everybody doing tonight? | 大家今晚过得还愉快吗 |
[04:31] | You sure you want to do that, young man? | 你确定想那么做吗 小伙子 |
[04:34] | You ever taken one of those before? | 你以前吃过那东西吗 |
[04:36] | You haven’t, have you? I can tell. | 没吃过对吧 我看得出来 |
[04:38] | Now, I bet you’ve heard it can make you fast, make you strong. | 我猜你听说这东西能让你行动迅速力大无比 |
[04:41] | Make this a fair fight, | 即便我拿枪指着你 |
[04:42] | even though I got a gun pointed at your face. | 我们也算势均力敌 |
[04:44] | Just twist it, Tommy. | 汤米 扭一下 |
[04:47] | But that’s only if you happen to have a good Power. | 不过前提是你恰巧拿到一颗好的超能药 |
[04:49] | Not everybody does. | 并非所有人有此好运 |
[04:50] | Some people take it and just blow up. | 有些人吃了就直接自爆了 |
[04:52] | – I don’t wanna do this anymore, man. – Shut up. | -我不想再玩了 兄弟 -闭嘴 |
[04:55] | So the question is, what’s your power? | 那么问题来了 你会有怎样的超能 |
[04:58] | Might be good, might be bad, nobody knows. | 结果是好是坏 没人知道 |
[05:00] | Take the pill, Tommy. | 把药吞了 汤米 |
[05:02] | Take it. | 吞吧 |
[05:03] | Go ahead. | 吞下去 |
[05:05] | I wanna see what happens. | 我想看看会发生什么 |
[05:18] | You boys are lucky I only have one pair of cuffs. | 你们走运了 我只有一副手铐 |
[05:21] | I’d bring you all in. | 不然就把你们都拘了 |
[05:23] | You can go now. | 你们走吧 |
[05:26] | Go! | 走啊 |
[05:36] | Man, you crazy. | 老兄 你真疯 |
[05:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:39] | I had it. | 我能搞定 |
[05:40] | That is not what I saw. | 我看到的可不是那样 |
[05:43] | So what, you practice that in the mirror? | 怎么 你对着镜子练习过吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, you did. | 你肯定练习过 |
[05:49] | I bet you had your gun out too. | 我打赌你练习的时候也拔枪了 |
[05:51] | Pointed at yourself, | 拿枪指着镜子里的自己 |
[05:52] | talking all hard like you Clint Eastwood. | 模仿克林特·伊斯特伍德那样讲狠话 |
[05:55] | You don’t know me. | 你才不了解我 |
[05:56] | Yeah, I do. | 我了解 |
[05:57] | What do you know about Clint Eastwood? | 你对克林特·伊斯特伍德有什么了解 |
[05:59] | I know enough. | 我知道的挺多 |
[06:00] | What you seen him in? | 你看过他哪些片子 |
[06:01] | The Bridges of Madison County. | 《廊桥遗梦》 |
[06:03] | That’s actually a pretty good one. | 那部电影很不错 |
[06:04] | By the way, it’s 500 for that pill in your pocket. | 对了 你兜里那颗药要五百块 |
[06:07] | The same stuff as last time? | 和上次一样的东西吗 |
[06:08] | – Yeah, what else it gonna be? – I don’t know. | -是啊 不然还能是啥 -我哪知道 |
[06:11] | Did you get it from the same guy as last time? | 是从上次那家伙那里拿的货吗 |
[06:13] | Come on, you either gonna be a cop or a customer. | 得了 你不能既当警察又当顾客 |
[06:15] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[06:17] | Bad guys using this stuff | 罪犯用这东西 |
[06:18] | to take out whole precincts of cops single-handed. | 一个人就能干掉整个分局的警察 |
[06:21] | I’m just trying to level the playing field. | 我只是想双方公平竞争 |
[06:29] | Be careful with that. | 小心服用 |
[06:31] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | – What do you think of the bike? – It’s an all right bike. | -你觉得这摩托车怎么样 -还行 |
[06:35] | Well, you want it or not? | 那你想不想要 |
[06:37] | – I mean, I brought it here for you. – You lying. | -我开来送你的 -你骗人 |
[06:40] | No, you said it was your birthday the other day, right? | 我没有 之前你不是过生日吗 |
[06:42] | – That was a month ago. – Okay then, you know what? Never mind. | -那都一个月前了 -好吧 那算了 |
[06:45] | – No, I mean, I want the bike. – Yeah, you sure? | -不 我想要这摩托车 -确定吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:48] | Why the seat made out of duct tape? | 车座上怎么缠满了胶带 |
[06:50] | It was nicest one at the impound lot. | 这是扣押车场里最好的一辆了 |
[06:53] | – It’s mine? – Get on! | -给我了吗 -骑上去吧 |
[06:56] | Damn! | 我靠 |
[07:57] | Good morning, New Orleans! | 早安 新奥尔良 |
[08:00] | I have a caller on the line. Tell me exactly what you saw. | 有听众来电 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[08:03] | Man, I saw a kid running down Poydras last night, | 我昨晚看见一个小孩在珀依德拉斯路上跑 |
[08:05] | 35 miles per hour. | 时速有55公里 |
[08:07] | Did you have a speed gun on this guy? | 你难道用测速枪测了那孩子吗 |
[08:09] | Man, if the speed limit is 25, he passed it down cold. | 如果街道限速是40 他不费吹灰之力就超了 |
[08:12] | I’m telling you, he was on something. | 我敢肯定 他一定嗑药了 |
[08:14] | Bruh, it sounds like you might have been on something. | 老兄 听起来磕了药的大概是你吧 |
[08:17] | Wayne, you can make fun all you want, | 维恩 随便你怎么拿我打趣 |
[08:19] | but I’m telling you, something going on. | 但我敢肯定 这里面有问题 |
[08:20] | There’s videos. I saw one the other day, | 有视频为证 我前几天看到 |
[08:22] | a kid jumped straight off the roof of the casino | 一个孩子从赌场楼顶跳下来 |
[08:24] | and just walked away. | 毫发无损 |
[08:25] | Maybe there’s a little conspiracy going… | 也许有什么阴谋在酝酿… |
[08:29] | 纽特 迪高公寓 | |
[09:20] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[09:21] | Looking for Newt. | 我找纽特 |
[09:24] | I ain’t ask who you’re looking for, I said, “Who is it?” | 我没问你找谁 我问你是谁 |
[09:25] | I understand that, sir. I’m a friend of Simon’s. | 先生我明白 我是赛蒙的朋友 |
[09:28] | I’m from Tampa. | 从坦帕来的 |
[09:29] | He sent me here to talk to you. Maybe you wanna do some business. | 他让我来找你 也许你想做点生意 |
[09:34] | Come where I can see you. | 走到我能看见你的地方 |
[09:37] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[09:39] | You alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[09:40] | Aren’t we all? | 我们都是孤身一人 |
[09:43] | Let me see your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[09:44] | I got a box in my hands. | 我手里拿着箱子 |
[09:48] | You wanna see my hands, or put the box down? | 你想让我举手还是让我把箱子放下 |
[09:49] | – What you want? – Yeah… | -怎样 -是的 |
[09:50] | – No. – Which one? Box down, hands up? | -不 -怎样 放下箱子 举起手 |
[09:52] | Put the box down and get your hands up. | 把箱子放下然后把手举起来 |
[09:54] | – Okay, I’m with you. Box down. – Yeah, just… | -好的 我放下箱子 -对 |
[09:57] | – Now, slow, real slow now. – Yeah, slow, everything’s slow. | -慢点 慢慢地 -好的 我慢慢地 |
[10:01] | If you want, you can call Simon. He’ll verify who I am. | 如果你想 可以打电话给赛蒙 证实我的身份 |
[10:04] | Tell him that the Major’s here to see you. | 跟他说少校来找你了 |
[10:07] | The Major. | 少校 |
[10:09] | Say, bruh. | 这样 兄弟 |
[10:11] | I’ma go make that call. You stay right there. | 我去打电话 你站这里别动 |
[11:21] | I wouldn’t do that. | 别那么做 |
[11:31] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[11:33] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[11:35] | I don’t wanna hurt nobody. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[11:37] | Just need some information, that’s all. | 我只是需要一些信息而已 |
[11:39] | Tell me where you’re getting this stuff, and I’ll get out of here. | 告诉我你这东西哪里来的 我马上就走 |
[11:46] | You don’t wanna talk? | 你不愿意聊聊吗 |
[11:50] | All you gotta do is tell me who your supplier is. | 你只需要告诉我是谁给你供货的 |
[11:53] | So what you think about that, Newt, huh? We got a deal? | 怎么样 纽特 我们能谈谈吗 |
[12:02] | Once I get that information, | 只要告诉我 |
[12:04] | you can slither back to whatever hole | 你就能缩回 |
[12:06] | that you came out of, understand? | 你藏身的窝里去了 明白吗 |
[12:09] | Listen to my voice. | 听听我的声音 |
[12:12] | Am I lying? | 我在说谎吗 |
[13:57] | What? I know you not… | 什么情况 你不… |
[14:00] | Get the hell out of my kitchen! | 滚出我的厨房 |
[14:02] | Oh, Lord! | 老天 |
[14:06] | Newt, you gonna get somebody killed in here! | 纽特 你会害死这里的人的 |
[14:35] | Where you getting this shit from? | 你从哪里弄来的这玩意 |
[14:37] | Who’s making it? Tell me the source! | 是谁制造的 告诉我供货源是哪里 |
[14:39] | I ain’t telling you shit! | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[14:44] | Tell me right now! Who’s the supplier? | 马上告诉我 是谁给你供的货 |
[14:47] | Give me one name! | 告诉我名字 |
[14:49] | You gonna tell me! | 快告诉我 |
[14:52] | Tell me who it is! | 告诉我是谁 |
[14:55] | Okay. Big Man. | 好吧 是大佬 |
[14:57] | – His name’s Biggie. – Speak up, son! | -他叫大佬 -快说 小子 |
[14:59] | That’s all I know, man! | 我只知道这么多 |
[15:00] | Where’s he at? I… | 他在哪 |
[15:02] | Where’s Biggie? | 大佬在哪 |
[15:06] | How many did you take? | 你吃了多少 |
[15:21] | No! Daddy! Daddy! | 不 爸爸 爸爸 |
[15:26] | Hey, mister. | 先生 醒醒 |
[15:29] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[15:30] | He’s alive, man. | 他还活着 |
[15:49] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[15:51] | Are you up? | 你起了吗 |
[15:55] | – Robin. – Yeah. | -罗宾 -嗯 |
[15:56] | You late. | 你迟到了 |
[15:58] | I’m up. | 我这就起 |
[16:08] | Ma, you okay? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah, baby. Be right out. | 我挺好的 宝贝 马上就出来 |
[16:14] | I’ll make you some soup. | 我给你煮点汤 |
[16:17] | Man, we all out. | 老天 我们断粮了 |
[16:20] | Just get to school. | 直接去学校 |
[16:21] | I’m go pick some up later. | 我回头再买点 |
[16:23] | And your prescription too. | 还有你的药 |
[16:25] | The initial investigation is indicating a home meth lab, | 初步调查指出这可能是个自制冰毒的窝点 |
[16:28] | but we’re gonna wait until we see the full report | 但我们要等看过完整调查报告 |
[16:31] | – before we make an assessment. – Yeah. | -才能下定论 -嗯 |
[16:33] | It was deemed unsafe years ago. | 该建筑数年前就被判定为危楼 |
[16:34] | Isn’t that where Newt hangs out? | 纽特不是在那边混吗 |
[16:37] | I’m not sure, could be. | 我不确定 可能是 |
[16:38] | Text your cousin for me, baby. | 替我给你表哥发个短信 宝贝 |
[16:40] | That’s a pretty big fire. | 这火还挺大的 |
[16:44] | I’m sure he’s fine, Ma. | 他肯定没事 妈 |
[16:48] | On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it today? | 从一到十级 你今天有多不舒服 |
[16:51] | Seven, seven and a half. | 七 七级半 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry, Ma. | 抱歉 妈 |
[16:56] | You gotta go. | 你得走了 |
[16:59] | Well, I’ll come through | 我今晚会给你 |
[17:00] | with your prescription and your soup tonight. | 买药和汤回来的 |
[17:03] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[17:09] | Want some company? | 想来点配乐吗 |
[17:15] | All right, then. | 好了 |
[18:34] | 表哥 你还好吗 你住的地方好像爆炸了 | |
[18:39] | This is a major problem during pregnancy | 胎儿酒精综合症是一种 |
[18:42] | known as FAS. | 孕期常见问题 |
[18:45] | Birth defects caused by drinking alcohol | 是孕期摄入酒精以及服用毒品 |
[18:48] | and using drugs while pregnant. | 导致的先天缺陷 |
[18:50] | How do we prevent these birth defects? | 我们应当如何预防这种先天缺陷 |
[18:53] | – Put that up. – Ladies. | -收起来 -女士们 |
[18:55] | I’m guessing that you’re discussing what the condition is called | 我猜你们在讨论胎儿在子宫中 |
[18:58] | when a child is exposed to alcohol in the womb, right? | 受到酒精影响导致的疾病名称 是不是 |
[19:02] | F… feeble alcohol syndrome. | 虚弱酒精综合征 |
[19:08] | Fetal. | 胎儿 |
[19:09] | But yes, correct. | 但是正确 |
[19:11] | Now, let’s talk about prevention. | 现在我们来谈谈预防方法 |
[19:13] | How do we prevent these birth defects? | 我们应当如何预防这种先天缺陷 |
[19:16] | No drugs, no alcohol. | 拒绝酒精毒品 |
[19:19] | 还在我手上 能见个面吗 | |
[19:26] | 什么时候 老时间 | |
[19:27] | Simple. It is the only form known as FAS… | 很简单 只有胎儿酒精综合征… |
[19:38] | I know that you don’t think this stuff is serious, | 我知道你觉得这些知识不重要 |
[19:40] | you don’t think it’s important, but it is. | 你觉得无所谓 但它确实很重要 |
[19:43] | Right now, you’re getting a D in this class, Robin. | 罗宾 你这门课要挂科了 |
[19:46] | It’s an easy class. | 这是门简单的课 |
[19:48] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[19:50] | So since you don’t seem to be worried | 既然你不在乎你的成绩 |
[19:52] | about your grades or graduating… | 或者能不能毕业 |
[19:54] | you must have a plan, right? | 你肯定有别的计划 对吧 |
[19:57] | So what is that plan, Miss Reilly? | 是什么计划呢 莱利小姐 |
[20:06] | Rap. | 说唱 |
[20:10] | She’ll rap. | 她要当说唱歌手 |
[20:12] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[20:13] | Well, then, why don’t you get up and rap for us? | 那你起来给我们唱一段吧 |
[20:16] | Make me believe that you’ve got a shot, | 让我相信你确实能行 |
[20:19] | and I’ll give you a C for the year. | 那我今年就让你及格 |
[20:34] | ♪ Now what’s the difference between a student and a teacher ♪ | ♪ 老师和学生究竟有什么区别 ♪ |
[20:36] | ♪ While one of them is growing up, the other’s getting weaker ♪ | ♪ 一个会长大 一个会老去 ♪ |
[20:39] | ♪ Is the criteria for you to be a creeper ♪ | ♪ 因此你就要当个变态吗 ♪ |
[20:42] | ♪ Stalking the halls in squeaky little shoes ♪ | ♪ 走廊里鬼鬼祟祟 鞋子吱嘎作响 ♪ |
[20:43] | ♪ Get you some sneakers ♪ | ♪ 买双球鞋好吗 ♪ |
[20:45] | ♪ Get new kicks, get a clue, get a hint ♪ | ♪ 买新鞋 机灵点 看眼色 ♪ |
[20:47] | ♪ Get a friend, get a life ♪ | ♪ 交朋友 过生活 ♪ |
[20:48] | ♪ Get a wife, get a mint ♪ | ♪ 娶老婆 赚大钱 ♪ |
[20:49] | ♪ And your teeth been looking yellow, get an off-white tint ♪ | ♪ 你的黄牙总露出来 赶紧去做个漂白 ♪ |
[20:52] | ♪ Never honor roll but I’m on a roll like lint ♪ | ♪ 从未当过优等 但我气运如虹 ♪ |
[20:55] | ♪ Yeah, I see I’m digging at your pride ♪ | ♪ 我知道我正把你嘲弄 ♪ |
[20:57] | ♪ You thought that you could hide that the system is a lie ♪ | ♪ 你以为你能隐瞒 这体制就是个谎言 ♪ |
[20:59] | ♪ Wasn’t built for me to thrive ♪ | ♪ 根本不是为我而建 ♪ |
[21:00] | ♪ It don’t love nobody like me ♪ | ♪ 专门打压我这样的人 ♪ |
[21:02] | ♪ Diplomas won’t determine who I am or who I might be ♪ | ♪ 文凭不能定义我的现在和将来 ♪ |
[21:08] | ♪ So next time you tempted to pick on me for a laugh ♪ | ♪ 下次你还想拿我当笑料 ♪ |
[21:10] | ♪ Skip theatrics and just tell me ♪ | ♪ 别整这些虚的 有话直说 ♪ |
[21:11] | ♪ I can get up out your class, bitch ♪ | ♪ 我才不上你的课 贱人 ♪ |
[21:18] | Yeah! That’s my girl. | 好啊 这才对 |
[21:20] | Sit down! Stop! | 坐下 打住 |
[21:21] | – Robin! – Sit down. | -罗宾 -坐下 |
[21:22] | – Robin! – Sit down! | -罗宾 -坐下 |
[21:25] | – Put her down! – Robin! | -把她放下来 -罗宾 |
[21:34] | Well, then. | 那好 |
[21:36] | You can give me that phone | 要么你把手机给我 |
[21:38] | or you can go to the office. | 要么你去办公室 |
[21:45] | Let’s get back to prevention, please. | 我们再说回预防方法 |
[21:47] | There is no magic pill to fix it. | 没有一劳永逸的神奇药丸 |
[21:51] | Reports of armed robbery downtown near the Savings bank. | 市中心储蓄银行附近发生武装抢劫 |
[21:54] | All available officers please respond. | 请所有待命警员出警 |
[22:06] | Sir, what’d you see in there? | 先生 你在里面看到了什么 |
[22:08] | I don’t know, I didn’t see him. | 我不知道 我没看到他 |
[22:10] | He came out of nowhere. | 他是突然出现的 |
[22:12] | It’s like I was hit by a ghost. | 就像是被鬼魂袭击了一样 |
[22:13] | By a ghost? | 鬼魂 |
[22:14] | This is not right, man, you gotta… | 这不行 伙计 你得… |
[22:16] | Yo, captain! | 你好 队长 |
[22:17] | You can’t just get… not now, Landry. Not now. | 你们不能直接 等一下 兰德里 等等 |
[22:19] | You can’t just come and take my shit over. | 你们不能直接抢走我的案子 |
[22:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:24] | Armed robber, multiple hostages, | 武装抢劫 有数名人质 |
[22:26] | the negotiator can’t make contact. | 谈判专家无法联络劫匪 |
[22:30] | Why aren’t we going in? | 我们为什么不进去 |
[22:31] | Pretty sure our scene just became theirs. | 因为我们的案子刚刚变成了他们的 |
[22:34] | You weren’t down here ten minutes ago. | 你们才来了十分钟 |
[22:35] | What is this? What do we do? | 这什么情况 我们怎么办 |
[22:39] | This is wrong. I’m gonna remember that. I’m gonna remember that. | 这样不对 我会记住的 我会记住的 |
[22:43] | What’s all that? | 怎么回事 |
[22:43] | We’ve been asked to stand down. | 他们要我们退下 |
[22:45] | We’re here in support now only. | 我们现在只负责支援 |
[22:51] | Frank, this is some bullshit, man. | 弗兰克 这太过分了 |
[22:54] | Like, if it was up to me… | 要是我说了算 |
[22:57] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[22:59] | Take a break. | 歇一歇 |
[24:05] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[24:06] | Behind you! | 你背后 |
[24:17] | The bags! The bags! Follow the bags! | 那些包 那些包 去追那些包 |
[24:18] | Get those bags! | 去追那些包 |
[24:28] | Bank units go. | 银行小队出发 |
[24:29] | All units set up a perimeter. | 所有人员封锁周边 |
[24:32] | Subject is male, possibly Caucasian. | 目标是男性 可能是白人 |
[24:36] | Shit, I can’t tell. | 见鬼 我看不出 |
[24:39] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[24:44] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:52] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 别挡路 别挡路 |
[24:54] | Get out of the way! Go! Go! | 别挡路 走开 走开 |
[25:02] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[25:15] | NOPD! You hear me? | 新奥尔良警局 你听到没有 |
[25:18] | Stop the car! | 拦住那辆车 |
[25:19] | Stop the streetcar! | 拦住那辆电车 |
[25:21] | Has anybody seen an invis… | 有没有人看见一个隐… |
[25:25] | Stop the streetcar! | 拦住那辆电车 |
[25:26] | You’re under arrest! | 你被捕了 |
[25:35] | Stop! | 站住 |
[25:36] | Freeze! I can see you! | 不准动 我能看见你 |
[25:40] | NOPD, you’re under arrest! | 新奥尔良警局 你被捕了 |
[25:51] | I said freeze! | 我说了不准动 |
[25:58] | Freeze! Don’t move. | 不准动 别动 |
[26:00] | Frank! Watch out! | 弗兰克 当心 |
[26:51] | Frank, stop! Stop! | 弗兰克 停 停 |
[27:09] | 什么时候 老时间 | |
[27:23] | And a small fries. | 加一小份薯条 |
[27:34] | Scale of one to ten, ten being the worst, | 从一到十级 十级最严重 |
[27:35] | what’s your pain right now? | 你现在有多疼 |
[27:37] | – It doesn’t hurt. – Any soreness in here? | -我不疼 -这里觉得疼痛吗 |
[27:39] | – No, ma’am. – Lose consciousness? | -不疼 -有没有失去意识 |
[27:42] | For a second, I did there. | 有片刻失去意识 |
[27:45] | Look at my finger. Follow it. | 看我的手指 目光跟着它 |
[27:48] | Can you excuse us for a minute? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[27:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:04] | Did you take a pill today? | 你今天是不是吃药了 |
[28:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:10] | Put your gun and the badge on the table. | 把你的枪和警徽放到桌子上 |
[28:13] | Captain. | 警监 |
[28:14] | Gun and badge on the table, now. | 枪和警徽 放到桌子上 快点 |
[28:27] | If I hadn’t taken that, I’d be dead. | 如果我没吃 现在就死了 |
[28:28] | – That what you want? – I want my police force to obey the law! | -你希望那样吗 -我希望我的警队遵守法律 |
[28:31] | There are no laws on this drug! | 没有禁止这种药的法律 |
[28:33] | They don’t exist officially, | 明面上没有 |
[28:34] | ’cause every time we try to deal with it, | 因为每次我们想处理 |
[28:36] | some guys in suits show up and tell us to stop. | 就会有穿西装的人来阻止我们 |
[28:39] | Look, I don’t know who those two were that came in today | 我不知道今天来的那两个 |
[28:42] | and cut you off at the knees. | 制止你的人是谁 |
[28:43] | I don’t know if they’re feds or military or what, | 我不知道他们是联调局还是军方 |
[28:45] | but clearly, they have you under their thumb. | 但显然你完全受制于他们 |
[28:49] | And I don’t think you like it. | 你肯定不痛快 |
[28:52] | ‘Cause they don’t care about the people of this city. | 因为他们不在乎这座城市的居民 |
[28:54] | Not like you do, not like I do, | 不像你我这样在乎 |
[28:56] | and we know what happened | 而且我们都知道上一次 |
[28:57] | last time we were counting on guys in suits | 我们指望穿西装的人 |
[28:59] | to look out for New Orleans. | 保护新奥尔良的结果 |
[29:02] | Now, you need to make me the bad guy, that’s fine. | 你要我来当坏人也没关系 |
[29:04] | But I’d be willing to bet you know more than you’re allowed to say. | 但我猜你肯定知道不能说的情报 |
[29:08] | Maybe we can work together on this, unofficially. | 也许我们可以私下合作查案 |
[29:11] | And maybe we can do some good. | 也许我们能做点好事 |
[29:14] | And isn’t that our job? | 这不是我们的职责吗 |
[29:15] | Captain, suspect is currently being removed from the premises. | 警监 正在转移嫌疑人 |
[29:38] | Anybody finds you with that, you didn’t get it from me. | 如果被人发现 别说是我给你的 |
[29:41] | I’m told he’s the source of Power. | 我听说他是超能药的供货源 |
[29:45] | We shut him down, we get our city back. | 我们把他拿下 就能救我们的城市 |
[29:48] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[29:50] | He’s your get-out-of-jail-free card. | 他是你的免罪金牌 |
[29:56] | 斯莱德尔市有人徒步跑过了警车 目击者称不明人士的奔跑时速肯定超过了70公里 | |
[29:58] | You okay, honey? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[30:00] | – You need anything else? – No, I’m fine. | -还要来点什么吗 -不用 我很好 |
[30:04] | Yes, you are. | 你确实养眼 |
[30:05] | So, can I get you anything? | 你要来点什么吗 |
[30:06] | You got any hot water? | 有热水吗 |
[30:09] | – I’ll take some of that. – Yeah. Okay, I’ll get that for you. | -我想喝热水 -好 我给你拿 |
[30:12] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[30:13] | Can I get some hot water? | 给我倒杯热水好吗 |
[30:48] | Newt, you in there? | 纽特 你在里面吗 |
[30:50] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[31:19] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[31:20] | Say, you saw who did this? | 你看见是谁干的了吗 |
[31:22] | No, I just came out the door. | 没有 我刚出来 |
[31:33] | 妈妈 你买汤了吗 | |
[31:49] | Please! Please! Wait! Get off me! | 不要 不要 等等 放开我 |
[31:58] | Help me! | 救命 |
[32:01] | It’s Robin. You know what to do. | 我是罗宾 你知道该怎么做 |
[32:05] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[32:06] | I need to re-up, so meet me in the usual spot. | 我需要补货 老地方见 |
[32:31] | Let me out! Please, let me out! | 放我出去 拜托 放我出去 |
[32:38] | You keep kicking around in there. | 你接着在里面踢啊 |
[32:43] | This how we gonna do this. | 我们先说好了 |
[32:46] | All that kicking ain’t making no sense. | 踢来踢去没有任何用 |
[32:48] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[32:50] | You in a strange man’s car in an even stranger place. | 你在陌生的地方陌生人的车里 |
[32:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:54] | Help, please! | 救命 |
[32:56] | But I need to have a conversation with you. | 但我要和你谈谈 |
[32:59] | I need to be able to look… | 我要直视 |
[33:01] | I need to be able to look you in your eye. | 我要直视你的眼睛 |
[33:05] | You don’t wanna calm down, | 你要是不冷静下来 |
[33:06] | maybe I need to make a trip over to 32 Park, right? | 我可能就得开车去一趟公园街32号 |
[33:10] | You know where 32 Park is? | 你知道公园街32号在哪吗 |
[33:13] | Well, if I let you out and you start crying, | 如果我放你出来 你开始大叫 |
[33:15] | I’ma pay a little visit to Irene. | 那我就要去拜访一下艾琳了 |
[33:17] | Make sure she all right, huh? | 确保她没事 |
[33:21] | I take it you love Irene ’cause you ain’t knocking no more. | 我看你很爱艾琳 因为你不闹了 |
[33:26] | So when I open this up, | 所以打开后备箱后 |
[33:29] | I want my conversation. | 我们要好好谈谈 |
[33:37] | Why don’t we start from the beginning, make it simple? | 我们何不简单一点 从头开始 |
[33:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[33:41] | I’m Robin! | 我叫罗宾 |
[33:42] | Oh, I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说话 |
[33:43] | – What is it? – Robin. | -叫什么 -罗宾 |
[33:45] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[33:47] | You push that Power, don’t you? | 你卖超能药 是不是 |
[33:49] | I don’t know nothing about that… | 我不知道那是什么 |
[33:51] | – You don’t know? – No! I don’t! | -你不知道 -不知道 |
[33:53] | Maybe you’ll figure it out, huh? | 或许你会想起来的 |
[33:55] | You stay in there until you figure it out. | 你在里面待到想起来为止吧 |
[33:56] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[33:58] | What’s the source? | 供货源在哪 |
[33:59] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[34:00] | Maybe you know something about Newt. | 或许你知道纽特的事 |
[34:01] | I don’t… I don’t know… | 我不…我不知道 |
[34:03] | – Oh, you don’t know who Newt is? – No. | -你不知道纽特是谁 -不知道 |
[34:04] | That’s funny because Newt be all in your phone. | 真有意思 你手机里都是纽特的信息 |
[34:07] | I get weird texts from people | 我总是收到奇怪的短信 |
[34:09] | all the time because that’s what the job is. | 因为这份工作就是这样 |
[34:11] | Well, let me tell you what’s even more weird. | 那我跟你说说更奇怪的事 |
[34:13] | – Newt ain’t here no more. – What? | -纽特已经不在了 -什么 |
[34:15] | So since Newt ain’t here, that leads us to… where to, huh? | 既然纽特不在了 那我们要去哪 |
[34:18] | Where to, Robin? I need to know where the source is. | 去哪 罗宾 我要知道供货源在哪 |
[34:20] | I don’t… Believe me! | 我不…相信我 |
[34:25] | I said get out! | 我叫你出来 |
[34:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:28] | So you can advance your position in life. | 这样你才能提升地位 |
[34:34] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[34:35] | – Hmm? Look closer, is that Biggie? – I don’t know. | -仔细看 是大佬吗 -我不知道 |
[34:37] | – You don’t know? – No, I don’t know. | -你不知道 -我不知道 |
[34:39] | Oh, you on these streets, you don’t know shit. | 你混迹街头却什么都不知道 |
[34:44] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[34:46] | I know you’re feeling like fight or flight, | 我知道你在考虑反抗还是逃跑 |
[34:47] | but I’ma tell you right now, you just breathe and get through it | 但我告诉你 你只能深呼吸挺过去 |
[34:49] | because listen, you don’t know who I am and what I’m about, | 因为你不知道我是谁 我要干什么 |
[34:52] | but I got to find that source. | 但我必须找到供货源 |
[34:55] | I need to get to the top of the food chain. | 我得找到食物链最顶层的人物 |
[34:57] | But you keep messing around with me | 但如果你继续跟我胡闹 |
[34:59] | and acting like you don’t know shit, | 装作你什么都不知道 |
[35:00] | I’m gonna knock your ass out, | 我就先揍你一顿 |
[35:02] | and then I’m gonna go kill your mother. | 然后杀了你妈妈 |
[35:05] | I’ma kill Irene. | 我要杀了艾琳 |
[35:08] | Look me in my eyes. | 看看我的眼睛 |
[35:14] | Am I lying? | 我在说谎吗 |
[35:19] | So tell me your decision. | 告诉我你的决定 |
[35:32] | There’s our buyer. | 我们的买家到了 |
[35:34] | You trust her? | 你信任她吗 |
[35:35] | She’s connected to every cartel in South America. | 她和南美的所有贩毒集团都有联系 |
[35:39] | She’s the real deal. | 真正的大人物 |
[35:41] | And the money? | 钱呢 |
[35:42] | You’ll get it. | 你会拿到的 |
[35:44] | Then our backers will see what the rest of us have already seen. | 我们的资助者会看清我们已经明白的事 |
[35:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:50] | That we’re working for the woman who’s gonna change the world. | 我们的女老板将改变世界 |
[36:00] | Bienvenidos. | 欢迎 |
[36:02] | Welcome. I see you packed light. | 欢迎 我看你轻装前来 |
[36:06] | I was expecting… | 我以为会有 |
[36:08] | duffel bags. | 行李袋 |
[36:09] | The money is here… | 钱已经带来了 |
[36:11] | if the product lives up to its reputation. | 前提是产品名副其实 |
[36:14] | Product? | 产品 |
[36:18] | It is not just a product. | 这不只是产品 |
[36:20] | These pills will topple governments. | 这些药能颠覆政府 |
[36:22] | You’re about to become the most powerful woman in South America. | 你即将成为南美最有权势的女人 |
[36:26] | In that case, I look forward to your demonstration. | 既然如此 我很期待你的展示 |
[36:49] | Hey, I see what you doin’. | 我看见你在干什么了 |
[36:51] | Give me this. | 手机给我 |
[36:53] | You do what I told you. | 照我说的做 |
[36:54] | No messing around. | 别捣乱 |
[36:59] | Operator. | 接线员 |
[37:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:01] | I was told to call this number if I ever had a problem. | 有人告诉我如果遇到麻烦就打这个电话 |
[37:05] | Go to Hong Kong Market off of Patterson. | 去帕特森路尽头的香港超市 |
[37:07] | Go to the back and ask for alligator wine. | 走到后面说要鳄鱼酒 |
[37:10] | Come alone. | 一个人来 |
[37:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:18] | You’re gonna go meet whoever’s in there, | 在里面无论你见到谁 |
[37:21] | you’re gonna tell them what we talked about. | 都要按照我们说好的讲 |
[37:24] | You’re gonna tell them that you saw me and that I left. | 你告诉他们 你看到我了 然后我走了 |
[37:28] | – No… – And if they ask… | -不 -如果他们问 |
[37:30] | No, you said point you in a direction, that’s a direction. | 不 你说给你指路 我指路了 |
[37:33] | You ever hear of a mine rat? | 你听说过矿井老鼠吗 |
[37:36] | It sound like a rat that get blown up. | 听起来像是会被炸死的老鼠 |
[37:37] | Well, that’s what you are. | 那就是你 |
[37:40] | You’re my mine rat. | 你就是我的矿井老鼠 |
[37:41] | Look, I was just trying to make ends meet. I’m just a kid, I’m… | 我只是想维持生计 我还是个孩子 |
[37:44] | I know what you trying to do! | 我知道在打什么主意 |
[37:48] | You out here in these streets dealing, you ain’t no damn kid. | 你在街头卖药 你他妈才不是孩子 |
[37:52] | You gave that up. | 你放弃了那条路 |
[37:55] | You can’t keep playing that whole “I’m just a child” card, okay? | 别总是拿”我还是个孩子”当挡箭牌 |
[38:02] | Let’s make it happen. | 办正事吧 |
[38:04] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[38:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:58] | Alligator wine? | 鳄鱼酒 |
[39:01] | That’s not a thing. | 没这个东西 |
[39:03] | Can you just ask somebody? | 你能问问别人吗 |
[39:17] | He said wait here. | 他说在这里等 |
[39:27] | Excuse me, could you help me out with this? | 打扰一下 能帮我个忙吗 |
[39:29] | What? | 什么 |
[39:30] | – Is it spicy, is it mild? – I don’t know what the fuck it is. | -这个辣还是不辣 -我不知道这他妈是什么 |
[39:33] | I don’t work here. | 我不在这工作 |
[39:45] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[39:49] | Okay, why don’t you have a seat? | 先坐下吧 |
[39:54] | How’d you get the number? | 你从哪拿到的号码 |
[39:57] | Newt gave it to me. | 纽特给我的 |
[39:59] | You’re a dealer. | 你是个药贩 |
[40:00] | Yeah, he gave it to me in case something went wrong. | 他给我这个号码 以防出现意外 |
[40:04] | Newt’s dead. | 纽特死了 |
[40:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:07] | How’d that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[40:10] | There’s this guy. | 有个人 |
[40:12] | He calls himself “The Major”. | 他自称”少校” |
[40:14] | He killed him. | 他杀了纽特 |
[40:16] | Then he threw me in his trunk. | 然后把我扔进后备箱里 |
[40:18] | He’s right outside. | 他就在外面 |
[40:28] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[40:32] | You should stay right here. | 你应该在这里待着 |
[40:35] | This is the safest place for you right now. | 现在对你来说 这里是最安全的地方 |
[40:42] | You Biggie? | 你是大佬吗 |
[40:43] | I’m not Biggie. | 我不是大佬 |
[40:44] | Biggie works in sales. This is distribution. | 大佬在销售部门 这是配送部门 |
[40:47] | – Talk to me. – Listen, I can… | -跟我说说 -我可以… |
[40:51] | I don’t want to talk to any middle men. Already did that. | 我不想和中间人谈 我已经谈过了 |
[40:54] | You don’t tell me where Biggie is, | 你不告诉我大佬在哪 |
[40:55] | I’ll cut your fucking head off. | 我就砍了你的头 |
[40:56] | Start the truck! | 启动卡车 |
[41:07] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[41:41] | Hey, Robin! | 罗宾 |
[41:42] | You still in there? | 你还在里面吗 |
[41:53] | – You all right? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[41:56] | Don’t worry, okay? I’m gonna come… | 别担心 我来… |
[42:22] | Everything’s okay. | 都没事了 |
[42:25] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[42:27] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[42:29] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[42:32] | What? What? | 什么 |
[42:38] | Cover your ears. | 捂住你的耳朵 |
[42:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[42:58] | They’re logging Powers. There’s chips in every capsule. | 他们在追踪超能药 每颗胶囊里都有芯片 |
[43:02] | The government won’t let them test it, so they test it on us. | 政府不让他们试验 他们就在我们身上试验 |
[43:06] | The people that you’re selling to, | 你的买家 |
[43:09] | they’re the lab rats. | 都是小白鼠 |
[43:13] | What’s all that? | 那些是什么 |
[43:13] | 10月14日 1小时45分钟后开始 今晚 展示 | |
[43:15] | It’s a demonstration for potential buyers. | 那是给潜在买家的展示 |
[43:17] | It means they’re done with New Orleans. | 意味着他们要离开新奥尔良了 |
[43:19] | It means I’m running out of time. | 意味着我时间不多了 |
[43:29] | I gotta go there. | 我得去那 |
[43:31] | You gotta take me there. | 你得带我去那 |
[43:33] | Tracy, take… | 特蕾西 带… |
[44:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[44:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[44:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[44:53] | Robin, I need… | 罗宾 我得… |
[45:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[45:10] | You killed my cousin. | 你杀了我表哥 |
[45:14] | He ODed. I didn’t kill him. | 他服药过量 我没杀他 |
[45:22] | I got money. | 我有钱 |
[45:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[45:27] | I’m just trying… I’m just trying to find my daughter. | 我只是 我只是想找到我女儿 |
[46:00] | Yo, chill. | 冷静点 |
[46:03] | Yo, you need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[46:05] | You fell out, I brought you to the vet. | 你晕过去了 我把你带到兽医院 |
[46:07] | My mom work here. | 我妈在这工作 |
[46:16] | You did this? | 这是你缝的 |
[46:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:19] | But now I need to finish the exit wound. | 但我还没缝完射出伤口 |
[46:22] | You gonna let me do it or not? | 你让不让我缝 |
[46:31] | I guess that’s a yes. | 我当你同意了 |
[46:37] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[46:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[46:39] | Y’all work on humans? | 你给人缝合过吗 |
[46:41] | Nope. | 没 |
[46:45] | I didn’t even do nothing yet. | 我还没碰到你呢 |
[47:11] | There a lot of girls that look just like her! | 很多女孩长得像她 |
[47:13] | Mrs. Reilly, do you want your daughter to end up dead? | 莱利夫人 你想让你的女儿丢掉性命吗 |
[47:16] | I already told you, I don’t know where she is. | 我跟你说了 我不知道她在哪 |
[47:19] | She was supposed to be home hours ago. What… | 她几个小时前就该回家了 |
[47:21] | With all due respect, officer, there’s a lot of girls… | 恕我直言 警官 很多女孩… |
[47:24] | This could get very ugly for your daughter and for you. | 你和你女儿可能都没有好下场 |
[47:27] | Are you sure it was her? | 你确定是她吗 |
[47:29] | Are you sure you’re not mistaken? | 你确定你没认错吗 |
[47:45] | Are you sure you haven’t seen this man before? | 你确定你没见过这个男人 |
[47:47] | No, I told you I don’t know what you talking about. | 没见过 我跟你说了 我不知道你在说什么 |
[47:50] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[47:51] | We have surveillance footage | 我们的监控录像显示 |
[47:52] | of your daughter with this man tonight | 今晚你女儿和这名男子 |
[47:55] | committing crimes about five miles from here. | 在距此约八公里处实施了犯罪行为 |
[47:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[47:58] | This could get a whole lot uglier for you. | 场面可能会变得很难看 |
[48:00] | Honey, bear. Are we all out of that one hippie shampoo that… | 亲爱的 家里没有那种小众洗发水了吗 |
[48:04] | What the shit’s going on here? Who the hell are you guys? | 搞什么鬼 你们是谁 |
[48:06] | What you doing in my bathroom? | 你怎么在我浴室里 |
[48:07] | – We’re the police. Who are you? – Man, I live here. | -我们是警察 你是谁 -老兄 我住这 |
[48:10] | Babe, I’m sorry I was in your shower. | 宝贝 抱歉用了你的浴室 |
[48:11] | It’s just that the pressure’s so much better in yours. | 你浴室的水压更强 |
[48:13] | Can you come over here? | 过来一下好吗 |
[48:14] | I’m really sorry. It had to happen that way. | 对不起 我只能这样 |
[48:16] | Robin sent me. | 罗宾派我来的 |
[48:18] | Let me just handle these guys, okay? | 让我对付这些家伙吧 |
[48:20] | Officers. | 警官们 |
[48:21] | What precinct did you guys say you’re from? | 你们刚说是哪个分局的来着 |
[48:24] | They didn’t say. | 他们没说 |
[48:25] | Sir, Mrs. Reilly and her daughter | 先生 此住址下登记的 |
[48:26] | seem to be the only residents registered to this address. | 好像只有莱利夫人和她女儿两个人 |
[48:29] | I see. | 是吗 |
[48:30] | So now because I’m not in your little database, I can’t… | 因为我不在你们的小数据库里 我就不能… |
[48:35] | Bless you. | 百岁 |
[48:36] | Is there a cat in here? | 房子里有猫吗 |
[48:37] | I thought you said you lived here. | 你不是说你住在这里吗 |
[48:40] | Yes, I do, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[48:41] | Is that so hard to believe? Why? | 这很难以置信吗 怎么 |
[48:44] | Is it because I’m white? | 就因为我是白人吗 |
[48:45] | Are you assuming that me and this beautiful black woman | 你是觉得我和这位美丽的黑人女性 |
[48:47] | wouldn’t be able to share a happy home? | 不可能组建一个幸福家庭吗 |
[48:49] | You wanna say that on camera? | 你敢对着镜头说吗 |
[48:51] | – Babe, where’s your phone? – Got it. | -宝贝 你手机呢 -给 |
[48:52] | All right. Well, let’s just see about this. | 好的 让我们拭目以待 |
[48:54] | And we are live streaming. | 现场直播中 |
[48:56] | Now, let’s just get this on record. | 让我把证据都录下来 |
[48:57] | Honey, did either of these men show you a warrant | 宝贝 这两个人踏进家门时 |
[49:00] | when they came into our house? | 向你出示搜查令了吗 |
[49:02] | No, they did not. | 没有 |
[49:03] | And did either of them show you a badge? | 那他们向你出示警徽了吗 |
[49:05] | No! Can I see your badges? | 没有 我能看看你们的警徽吗 |
[49:07] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[49:09] | Thank you for your time, Mrs. Reilly. | 谢谢您的配合 莱利夫人 |
[49:17] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗 |
[49:18] | You got any duct tape? | 你有胶带吗 |
[49:20] | Duct tape? What? | 胶带 要它干嘛 |
[49:23] | Stop! Who are you? | 住手 你到底是谁 |
[49:25] | My name is Detective Frank Shaver, NOPD. | 我是新奥尔良警局的弗兰克·谢弗警探 |
[49:28] | Can I see your badge? | 我能看看你的警徽吗 |
[49:29] | Well, I don’t have it on me. | 显然我没带在身上 |
[49:32] | Where do you have it? | 那你放哪里了 |
[49:33] | Mrs. Reilly, your daughter and I have had a | 莱利夫人 你女儿和我已经 |
[49:35] | professional friendship for a little over half a year now. | 共事了大半年了 |
[49:37] | She’s a very smart and good-hearted young person, | 她是个聪明又心地善良的年轻人 |
[49:39] | but she is mixed up in some things she shouldn’t be, | 可她惹上了一些不该惹的麻烦 |
[49:42] | and I am trying to help her. | 而我这是想要帮她 |
[49:47] | Thank you. I’m gonna need this too. | 谢谢 这个我也得拿走 |
[49:48] | Where’s yours? | 你自己的呢 |
[50:04] | So what’s your power? | 你的超能力是什么 |
[50:06] | I don’t even know. | 我不知道 |
[50:08] | Come on. You ain’t tried it? | 得了吧 你没吃过吗 |
[50:10] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[50:12] | I saw a girl OD. | 我见过一个服药过量致死的女孩 |
[50:14] | You know, on the streets, | 街头上他们都说 |
[50:15] | they’re talking about how it’ll give you superpowers, | 那药能给你超能力 |
[50:17] | but not about how one hit could kill you. | 但却不说只要一颗就可能致命 |
[50:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:22] | Well, if you’re so spooked, | 要是你这么怕 |
[50:25] | why you still in the game? | 为什么还要趟这浑水 |
[50:27] | What happened to getting good grades and staying in school? | 老实在学校当个优等生不好吗 |
[50:29] | Yo, I wish I could get good grades. | 我倒是希望能当优等生 |
[50:32] | Go to school, get to college, get some fancy-ass job. | 去上学 考大学 再找份光鲜工作 |
[50:35] | But I need money now. | 但我现在就需要钱 |
[50:37] | Everybody need money now. | 人人都缺钱 |
[50:38] | Well, my mother has diabetes now. | 我妈现在得了糖尿病 |
[50:41] | And we don’t got no health insurance. | 我们没有医保 |
[50:43] | And she needs surgery, the expensive kind, | 她得做手术 手术费很贵 |
[50:45] | so what else am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[50:46] | Oh, that’s easy. | 这还不简单 |
[50:47] | – What? – Go to the army. | -什么 -去参军 |
[50:51] | – So what, it don’t trip you up killing fools? – Yeah, it tripped me up. | -怎么 杀人没对你产生影响吗 -当然有影响 |
[50:54] | But that was my skill set. | 但我就擅长这个 |
[50:57] | And what did the system do? It took advantage of me. | 而这个体制呢 它利用了我 |
[51:00] | But I know now I got to work the system | 不过我现在懂了 要想操纵体制 |
[51:02] | harder than it’s working me. | 就必须得比体制更高明 |
[51:05] | That’s what you gotta do. | 你也一样 |
[51:07] | You’re young, you’re Black, you’re a woman. | 你年轻 是黑人 还是女性 |
[51:09] | The system is designed to swallow you whole. | 这个体制注定会把你生吞活剥 |
[51:13] | You gotta find out what you do better than | 你必须发现你比别人强的地方 |
[51:15] | anybody else and rock that. | 并加以利用 |
[51:19] | So what you gonna do? Hmm? | 你打算怎么办 |
[51:22] | How you gonna leave your mark? | 你想做出什么事业 |
[51:24] | I rap. | 我会说唱 |
[51:32] | I’m sorry. Well, what’s your rap name then, huh? | 算我错了 你的说唱艺名叫什么 |
[51:34] | What you gonna be, the next Cardi B? | 你想干嘛 成为下一个卡迪·B吗 |
[51:37] | Huh? Cardi C? | 还是卡迪·C |
[51:39] | Well, go ahead and spit then. | 要不来两句 |
[51:40] | You say you rap, let me hear one line. | 既然你说你会说唱 那就让我听听 |
[51:44] | You can’t spit one line? | 一句都唱不出来吗 |
[51:46] | I don’t like doing it in front of people. | 我不喜欢在别人面前唱 |
[51:48] | How you gonna to be a rapper if you got stage fright? | 害怕上台还怎么当说唱歌手 |
[51:51] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[51:52] | Most time, people don’t wanna do something | 大多数情况下 人们不想做某件事 |
[51:54] | is ’cause they’re probably just wack at it. | 是因为他们不行 |
[51:56] | If you wack, just say you wack. | 你要是不行 直说就完了 |
[51:59] | Fine, give me a word. | 好吧 给我个词 |
[52:01] | Give you a word? What you talking about? | 给你个词 什么意思 |
[52:03] | I’m gonna go off the top, give me a word. | 我即兴说唱 给我个词 |
[52:04] | Oh, you that good, huh? | 你有这么厉害吗 |
[52:09] | Feline. | 猫科动物 |
[52:13] | Feline. | 猫科动物 |
[52:16] | ♪ I’m ’bout to make a beeline ♪ | ♪ 我马上就要腾空直上 ♪ |
[52:18] | ♪ And every single accolade for spitting ’bout to be mine ♪ | ♪ 将说唱界大小奖项都收入囊下 ♪ |
[52:21] | ♪ I’ma go from old shit and Goodwill to design ♪ | ♪ 我要从淘二手捡旧货换成设计款 ♪ |
[52:24] | ♪ I’ma be rocking Dior like Dion, I’m Celine ♪ | ♪ 我要像席琳·迪翁一样穿迪奥 ♪ |
[52:27] | ♪ Or maybe I meant Céline ♪ | ♪ 或许是思琳 ♪ |
[52:29] | ♪ I’m feeling really cuh-lean ♪ | ♪ 我感觉十分清醒 ♪ |
[52:31] | ♪ Can someone tell them other boys ♪ | ♪ 谁去告诉那些大佬 ♪ |
[52:32] | ♪ A real MC is coming, no humming ♪ | ♪ 真正的说唱歌手要来了 绝不糊弄[蜂鸟]♪ |
[52:34] | ♪ My name already chose a different bird ♪ | ♪ 我的名字选了另一种小鸟[知更鸟] ♪ |
[52:36] | ♪ I killed your little freestyle. Give me another word ♪ | ♪ 这小小即兴根本不在话下 再给我个词 ♪ |
[52:41] | Give me another word. | 再给我个词 |
[52:42] | Seismograph. | 地震仪 |
[52:44] | ♪ Dude trying to trip me up with his seismograph ♪ | ♪ 这老兄想用地震仪把我干倒 ♪ |
[52:48] | ♪ I think it’s funny I can’t pick a better time to laugh ♪ | ♪ 真是让我情不自禁想笑 ♪ |
[52:50] | ♪ I’ll find the path ♪ | ♪ 我会找到出路 ♪ |
[52:52] | ♪ You don’t know all the rhymes I have ♪ | ♪ 你不懂我的押韵实力有多强大 ♪ |
[52:53] | ♪ The only thing that don’t sit well within this mind ♪ | ♪ 我的大脑唯一玩不转的 ♪ |
[52:56] | ♪ Is math ♪ | ♪ 只有数学 ♪ |
[53:01] | Antibiotic. | 抗生素 |
[53:04] | Antibiotic. | 抗生素 |
[53:06] | ♪ I might need an anti-psychotic, I’m going crazy ♪ | ♪ 我大概需要抗精神病药 我就快疯了 ♪ |
[53:08] | ♪ NOLA made me and this flow, I got it ♪ | ♪ 新奥尔良逼我至此 可我还能掌控节奏 ♪ |
[53:10] | ♪ I been about it even if my mental space is crowded ♪ | ♪ 就算大脑快要爆炸 我也全力以赴 ♪ |
[53:13] | ♪ I keep it in because a guilty dog gonna bark the loudest ♪ | ♪ 我把一切埋在心中 罪人才大声嚷嚷 ♪ |
[53:15] | ♪ My mom’s the proudest and I know that we can make it out if ♪ | ♪ 我妈最为我骄傲 我们定能度过难关 ♪ |
[53:18] | ♪ We made it through a flood ♪ | ♪ 我们曾经历滔天骇浪 ♪ |
[53:19] | ♪ I bet we gonna get through the drought ♪ | ♪ 也定能扛过严酷旱灾 ♪ |
[53:20] | ♪ I may be little, but in these waters ♪ | ♪ 我也许人小式微 ♪ |
[53:22] | ♪ You won’t catch me drowning ♪ | ♪ 但不会溺死水中 ♪ |
[53:23] | ♪ One day I’ll swim in all them dollar bills I’ma be counting ♪ | ♪ 终有一天我要肆意遨游在钞票之中 ♪ |
[53:34] | You smoked that. | 败给你了 |
[53:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:38] | You’re good, damn good. | 你很厉害 真的很厉害 |
[53:41] | That’s your power. | 这就是你的超能力 |
[53:43] | You take that, you leverage that, | 好好发挥这个能力 |
[53:45] | you use your power to take the system down. | 用你的超能力 干翻整个体制 |
[53:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:51] | And what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[53:52] | You gotta take four of them. | 你得吃四颗 |
[53:54] | This says for dogs. | 上面说是给狗吃的 |
[53:56] | Yeah, well, you a big dog. | 是啊 你可是大人物[大型犬] |
[54:22] | Well, where you going now? | 你现在要去哪 |
[54:23] | – Remember that guy in the picture? – Yeah. | -记得照片里那个男人吗 -记得 |
[54:25] | Gotta find him. | 我得找到他 |
[54:26] | He took something from me. I gotta get it back. | 他抢走了我的东西 我得夺回来 |
[54:29] | Something or someone? | 是东西还是人 |
[54:34] | – We ain’t done here. – Give me… | -我们还没完呢 -给我 |
[54:37] | Listen, don’t press your luck. | 别得寸进尺 |
[54:39] | I could navigate for you. | 我可以给你导航 |
[54:40] | You’re going to where the dots on the screen is. | 你不是要去屏幕上那个地方吗 |
[54:42] | I can take you there. | 我能带你去 |
[54:44] | For ten grand. | 只要一万块 |
[54:45] | Why the hell would I pay you $10,000 for anything? | 我为什么要平白无故地给你一万美元 |
[54:47] | Medical expenses, keeping your ass alive, kidnapping fee. | 医疗开销 保命费 绑架费 |
[54:50] | Give me those keys. | 钥匙给我 |
[54:51] | I’d say I done you a lot of solids here. | 依我看 我给你优惠不少了 |
[54:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:56] | – Two. – Five. | -两千 -五千 |
[55:15] | So, this is your daughter, Tracy. | 这就是你女儿 特蕾西 |
[55:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[55:24] | She look like you. | 挺像你的 |
[55:27] | And you think that guy with the beard took her? | 你认为是那个胡子男把她抓走了 |
[55:31] | You ever hear of Teleios? | 你听说过特里奥斯吗 |
[55:32] | No. | 没有 |
[55:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[55:36] | Defense contractor. | 国防承包商 |
[55:38] | They were the ones who cracked the codes back in the day. | 他们是当年破解了基因密码的人 |
[55:42] | Grabbed a bunch of Rangers, | 他们抓了很多游骑兵 |
[55:43] | put ’em all in the room, filled them up with radiation. | 都关在一个屋子里 让他们暴露在辐射下 |
[55:46] | Messed with their genes. | 乱改他们的基因 |
[55:51] | Tried to turn us into superheroes. | 想把我们变成超级英雄 |
[55:53] | Why’d they wanna make superheroes? | 他们为什么想制造超级英雄 |
[55:55] | They didn’t. Not really. | 其实他们意不在此 |
[55:56] | ‘Cause in the real world, the power goes to where it always goes, | 因为在现实世界中 能力只有一个去处 |
[55:59] | to the people that already have it. | 就是回到那些已掌握权力的人手中 |
[56:02] | Okay. So, what’s your power? | 好吧 那你的超能力是什么 |
[56:06] | I know you took it. | 我知道你吃过药 |
[56:12] | I tried it once. | 我吃过一次 |
[56:14] | Damn near killed me, hurt a lot of people. | 差点把我自己害死 还伤了很多人 |
[56:19] | So I said I’m not trying that shit no more. | 所以我决定再也不吃那玩意了 |
[56:22] | A few years later, Tracy came along. | 几年后 特蕾西出生了 |
[56:26] | I knew she was different though. | 我知道她不同于常人 |
[56:29] | When she was young, she never got sick or anything like that. | 她小时候 从来不生病 |
[56:32] | As she got older, she got stronger. | 随着她长大 她变得越来越强壮 |
[56:35] | She exhibited symptoms of… | 她表现出了一些 |
[56:39] | powers. | 超能力的迹象 |
[56:40] | But she never had to take a pill. | 可她根本不需要吃药 |
[56:42] | Fetal alcohol syndrome. | 就像胎儿酒精综合症 |
[56:44] | If you got, like, beaucoup shit in your system, | 如果你体内有很多垃圾 |
[56:47] | maybe it got passed down to her. | 也许遗传给她了 |
[56:49] | Oh, okay. Yeah, you hood, but you smart, huh? | 好吧 虽然混迹街头 但也有点头脑 |
[56:54] | Anyway, when Teleios caught wind of Tracy, | 总之 特里奥斯得知了特蕾西的存在 |
[56:55] | they wanted to experiment on her like they did on me. | 就想故技重施 拿她做试验 |
[56:58] | And that’s when we just took off. | 所以我们就跑了 |
[57:01] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[57:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[57:08] | Put your seat belt on. | 系上安全带 |
[57:10] | – I got my seat belt on. – No, you don’t. | -我系上了啊 -你没系 |
[57:11] | Put your seat belt on! All right? | 系上安全带 听话 |
[57:12] | Somebody’s following us. | 有人在跟踪我们 |
[57:15] | – Nobody’s following us. – Hold on. | -没人跟踪我们 -坐稳了 |
[57:19] | – Keep your head down. – Okay, okay, okay! | -把头低下 -好好好 |
[57:21] | This voice, do what I tell you to do, okay? | 这个声音 照我说的做 |
[57:28] | Daddy, watch out! | 爸爸 小心 |
[57:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[57:45] | Trace! No! | 特蕾西 不 |
[57:47] | Tracy! | 特蕾西 |
[57:48] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[57:50] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[57:53] | Tracy! | 特蕾西 |
[57:55] | Art? | 阿特 |
[57:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[58:24] | I mean, this is the spot. | 就是这里了 |
[58:26] | It’s the spot. | 就是这里 |
[58:38] | So, there’s that guy. | 就是那个人 |
[58:39] | What’s the plan now? | 有什么计划 |
[58:41] | Babe, come on. | 宝贝 快 |
[58:42] | – I’m coming. – Come on, come on. | -我来了 -快点 快点 |
[58:43] | You know what? Sometimes, the plan just walk right up on you. | 有时候船到桥头自然直 |
[58:46] | Know what I’m saying? That’s what I’m trying… | 明白我说的吗 我想要… |
[58:48] | Hey, man, I’m sorry, you got a light on you, man? | 抱歉 兄弟 你有火吗 |
[58:50] | – Watch it. – No, be nice. | -小心点 -别 友善点 |
[58:52] | You gonna act like that, huh? | 你非要这样吗 |
[58:54] | Your girl got you feeling good? She look good, man. | 你的妹子让你挺爽吧 她长得不错 |
[59:00] | Kidnapping fee. | 绑架费 |
[59:04] | So what you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[59:06] | I see some fancy clothes. | 我看到了漂亮衣服 |
[59:09] | Stuck-up guy. | 趾高气昂的家伙 |
[59:11] | – Stuck-up guy with a gun. – With a gun. | -趾高气昂的家伙拿着枪 -拿着枪 |
[59:13] | Man, they definitely ain’t gonna cash no checks, you heard? | 他们绝对不是去兑现支票的 是吧 |
[59:16] | No, not at all. | 没错 绝对不是 |
[59:18] | All right, that’s all I need. | 好 知道这些就够了 |
[59:23] | – What? – What you doing? | -怎么了 -你在干什么 |
[59:24] | I thought we was like Batman and Robin. | 我们不是蝙蝠侠和罗宾吗 |
[59:26] | We ain’t Batman and Robin, that’s a movie, this is real life. | 我们不是蝙蝠侠和罗宾 那是电影 这是现实生活 |
[59:29] | Man, I got your blood on me. | 我身上还有你的血 |
[59:30] | – We doing this. – Listen. | -我们是一起的 -听着 |
[59:32] | You just hang here and wait till I get back, all right? | 你留在这里等我回来 好吗 |
[59:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[59:58] | Man, glad to be in here. | 来这里真高兴 |
[1:00:01] | I’m on the list. | 我在名单上的 |
[1:00:03] | – Oh, man! What’s up, man? – Can I help you? | -我的天 你好吗 兄弟 -有事吗 |
[1:00:06] | Nico! | 尼科 |
[1:00:07] | – Man, look. – It’s me. Ain’t you Nico? | -听着 -是我啊 你不是尼科吗 |
[1:00:09] | I ain’t no Nico, this a private party. | 我不是尼科 这是私人派对 |
[1:00:11] | – No. – You got the wrong spot, man. | -不 -你来错地方了 |
[1:00:12] | No, I know I got the right spot. | 不 我知道我来对地方了 |
[1:00:13] | You’re not on this list, man. | 你不在名单上 |
[1:00:15] | It’s a private party. You got to roll out. | 这是私人派对 你得离开 |
[1:00:25] | Yeah, that’s my name right there. | 对 我的名字就是这个 |
[1:00:29] | Welcome to Project Power. | 欢迎来到超能计划 |
[1:00:32] | Over the last months, we’ve been going from city to city | 过去几个月里 我们去了许多城市 |
[1:00:35] | in a kind of a… let’s call them clinical trials. | 进行…可以说是临床试验吧 |
[1:00:40] | Our footprint is small, | 我们谨慎行事 |
[1:00:42] | and we move on quickly to avoid unwanted oversight. | 并且迅速转移 避免引来不必要的监管 |
[1:00:45] | Our goal is simple. | 我们的目标很简单 |
[1:00:46] | The next evolution of the human species. | 人类的下一次进化 |
[1:00:51] | That’s where you come in. | 这就需要你们了 |
[1:00:52] | With your financing, Teleios could become | 在你们的资助下 特里奥斯可以成为 |
[1:00:54] | the most powerful company in the world. | 世界上最强大的公司 |
[1:00:59] | What’s in it for you? | 而你们能得到什么好处 |
[1:01:01] | It’s in the headline. | 看名字就知道 |
[1:01:04] | Power. | 超能力 |
[1:01:05] | Power to level the playing field. | 终结不公正竞争的超能力 |
[1:01:07] | Or, if you like, destroy it entirely. | 或者你们想的话 可以彻底消除竞争 |
[1:01:10] | Power to create chaos. | 可以创造混乱的超能力 |
[1:01:12] | Power to renegotiate your reality. | 可以重塑现实的超能力 |
[1:01:15] | One day, you won’t even need a pill. | 未来你们连药都不用吃 |
[1:01:18] | Pretty words. | 话说得漂亮 |
[1:01:20] | Be more specific. | 再具体点 |
[1:01:22] | Sure. Let me tell you about my friend the little lizard. | 好 先介绍一下我的朋友 小蜥蜴 |
[1:01:29] | A healer who can stitch himself up and even regrow what he lost. | 可以自愈 甚至可以重新长出断肢 |
[1:01:33] | Hands, feet, eyes, unfathomably complex structures. | 手 脚 眼 还有复杂的身体结构 |
[1:01:38] | The octopus camouflages herself against the sea floor. | 章鱼伪装自己 在海床上隐形 |
[1:01:43] | The wolverine frog breaks its own bones to use as weapons. | 狼獾蛙弄断自己的骨头 当作武器 |
[1:01:47] | They see in the dark, they dislocate their bones. | 它们有夜视能力 可以让骨头脱臼 |
[1:01:50] | They turn water into plasma. | 可以把水转化成血浆 |
[1:01:52] | They punch, they strangle, they thermoregulate. | 它们可以击打 扼颈 调节体温 |
[1:01:56] | Evolution has given animals | 进化给了动物们 |
[1:01:58] | countless abilities we can only dream of. | 我们梦寐以求的数不胜数的能力 |
[1:02:00] | So much power, por favor. | 这么多的能力 拜托 |
[1:02:03] | All the genetic potential hidden in our DNA | 所有的基因潜能都隐藏在我们的DNA中 |
[1:02:06] | just waiting to be released. | 等待着被释放 |
[1:02:09] | With your investment, | 有了你们的投资 |
[1:02:10] | one day, a pill that lasts forever. | 未来一颗药就能永远有效 |
[1:02:14] | Stop wishing. | 别再梦想了 |
[1:02:16] | Start doing. | 开始行动吧 |
[1:02:18] | Find your power. | 发现你的超能力 |
[1:02:22] | And the death factor? | 那死亡因素呢 |
[1:02:26] | Yes, well… | 是的 |
[1:02:28] | Results may vary. | 结果可能有个体差异 |
[1:02:30] | But as we work to a compound that we fully control, | 但在我们研发出能完全控制的化合物之前 |
[1:02:35] | we have the tank. | 可以用隔离舱 |
[1:02:41] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[1:02:43] | What you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[1:02:44] | Looking for you. Your mom is worried sick. | 找你啊 你妈妈担心死了 |
[1:02:46] | – Is she okay? – Yes, she’s okay. | -她还好吗 -是的 她还好 |
[1:02:49] | Where’s he? | 他在哪 |
[1:02:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:53] | Listen, don’t bullshit me right now. | 你别糊弄我 |
[1:02:55] | – I’m not. – Are you protecting him? | -我没有 -你在保护他吗 |
[1:02:57] | – No. – Why are you protecting… | -没有 -你为什么要保护… |
[1:02:58] | This is a bad guy. | 他是坏人 |
[1:03:00] | Why is he a bad guy? Because he’s done some bad things? | 他为什么是坏人 因为他干了坏事吗 |
[1:03:02] | What about you? You do bad things too! | 那你呢 你也干坏事 |
[1:03:04] | That is almost a good point, | 这话说得有些道理 |
[1:03:06] | but the bad things that I have done… | 但我干的坏事… |
[1:03:07] | He’s just looking for his daughter. | 他只是在找他的女儿 |
[1:03:09] | Everything he’s doing, he’s doing it for her. | 他做的一切都是为了她 |
[1:03:12] | – That sound like a bad guy to you? – That’s what he told you? | -你觉得这是坏人吗 -他是这么跟你说的 |
[1:03:15] | That’s what I know. | 我清楚是这样 |
[1:03:20] | Look, I’m sorry that you miss your dad, | 你想念你爸爸 我也很难过 |
[1:03:21] | – but he’s telling you a story… – Don’t do me like that… | -但这人在编故事 -你少来这套 |
[1:03:23] | He’s not here looking for his daughter. He’s setting up shop. | 他不是来找他女儿的 他是来开展业务的 |
[1:03:26] | – You think he’s the source of Power? – Yes! | -你觉得他是超能药的供货源 -是的 |
[1:03:28] | Well, he’s not. He’s trying to stop it. | 他不是 他想消灭这种药 |
[1:03:30] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 是吗 |
[1:03:31] | If that’s true, and by the way, I don’t think it is, | 如果这是真的 虽然我不信 |
[1:03:33] | but if it is, then he should be helping me. | 但如果是真的 那他应该帮助我 |
[1:03:35] | If it’s not true, then he’s lying to you and he’s dangerous | 如果不是真的 那他就是在骗你 他很危险 |
[1:03:38] | and I need to bring him in. | 我得把他抓起来 |
[1:03:39] | Either way, you should tell me where he is. | 不管怎样 你都应该告诉我他在哪 |
[1:03:43] | Ladies, gentlemen, the moment you’ve traveled so far to see. | 女士们先生们 这就是你们不远万里前来见证的时刻 |
[1:03:49] | – What’s gonna happen to me? – Don’t worry. | -我会怎么样 -别担心 |
[1:03:51] | This tank is completely safe. | 隔离舱内完全安全 |
[1:03:55] | They have one at the CIA. | 中情局也有一个 |
[1:04:06] | Twist to activate. | 扭一下来激活 |
[1:04:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:04:33] | How exciting, my friends. | 真令人激动 朋友们 |
[1:04:34] | You’re about to witness a very rare power. | 你们将目睹一种非常罕见的超能力 |
[1:04:38] | Thermoregulation. | 体温调节 |
[1:04:39] | This one can get a bit intense. | 这种能力可能比较激烈 |
[1:04:41] | Let me talk to you a sec. | 过来我跟你说两句 |
[1:04:43] | Let’s make sure she stays comfortable. | 我们让她保持舒适 |
[1:04:49] | Voilà. | 看吧 |
[1:04:50] | Are you new? | 你是新来的吗 |
[1:04:51] | No, I’ve been here… | 不 我来过 |
[1:04:53] | There’s people on this list I don’t think should be here. | 这名单上有不该来的人 |
[1:04:55] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[1:05:02] | Qué te parece? | 你觉得如何 |
[1:05:05] | Espectáculo. | 很厉害 |
[1:05:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:07] | Just like Frozen. | 就像《冰雪奇缘》一样 |
[1:05:13] | Esto es nada. Hay mucho más. | 这不算什么 还有更厉害的 |
[1:05:17] | Mucho más. | 更厉害的 |
[1:05:19] | She’s having a great time. | 她很享受 |
[1:05:36] | Dirty martini. | 橄榄汁马提尼 |
[1:05:45] | – You’re him. – This is what’s gonna happen. | -你就是那个人 -接下来这么做 |
[1:05:48] | You’re gonna take two steps to the left. | 你要向左迈出两步 |
[1:05:49] | Don’t look at them, look at me. | 别看他们 看我 |
[1:05:51] | You’re gonna walk out of that elevator, I’ma be right behind you. | 你要走出电梯 我就在你后面 |
[1:05:53] | Please. I’m about to sell 100,000 pills. | 拜托 我就要卖出十万颗药了 |
[1:05:56] | – Let me finish this sale. – No, we ain’t got time for that. | -先让我完成这笔交易 -不 没时间了 |
[1:06:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:06:05] | – Get down! – Don’t come closer. | -趴下 -别靠近 |
[1:06:07] | Just do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[1:06:09] | Tell him put it down. Talk to him. | 叫他把枪放下 跟他说 |
[1:06:11] | Just do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[1:06:13] | Put your guns down. | 把你们的枪放下 |
[1:06:14] | You don’t, I’ll make a mess of him right now. | 否则我现在就让他脑袋开花 |
[1:06:16] | You can have him. We’re just gonna take the pills. | 随便你怎么对他 我们只要这些药 |
[1:06:18] | Fine, take the pills. We can work it out. | 行 把药拿走 我们自己解决 |
[1:06:23] | Put the case down now! | 立刻把箱子放下 |
[1:06:24] | Don’t! Don’t come any closer. | 别 别靠近 |
[1:06:26] | Nobody wants to die. | 谁都不想死 |
[1:06:27] | Put your guns down. | 把你们的枪放下 |
[1:06:29] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[1:06:30] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:06:32] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[1:06:35] | Yeah. That’s good. | 好 很好 |
[1:06:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:10] | 警告 连接丢失 | |
[1:07:21] | Get me out! Get me out! Get me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 放我出去 |
[1:07:30] | Get me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:07:44] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[1:07:48] | Help me! Please! | 救救我 拜托 |
[1:08:17] | Where is she? Where’s my daughter? | 她在哪 我女儿在哪 |
[1:08:53] | – Now let’s talk. – Yes. | -我们谈谈吧 -好 |
[1:08:54] | Whatever you want. Pills, money, anything. | 你想要什么都行 药 钱 什么都行 |
[1:08:57] | I don’t want no frickin’ pills. | 我才不要你的破药 |
[1:08:59] | Who is this, and where do I find them? | 这是谁 我去哪找他们 |
[1:09:01] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[1:09:02] | – Just… please, no need for this… – Huh? No? | -就…拜托 不需要这样 -不知道 |
[1:09:08] | I bet you know now, huh? | 现在你肯定知道了吧 |
[1:09:10] | Genesis. Genesis. | 创世纪号 创世纪号 |
[1:09:11] | What the hell is Genesis? | 创世纪号是什么东西 |
[1:09:12] | The whole operation’s on a boat called the Genesis. | 整个行动都在一艘叫创世纪号的船上进行 |
[1:09:15] | Is that where my daughter is? | 我女儿就在那吗 |
[1:09:17] | Is she on the boat? Tell me where my daughter is! | 她在船上吗 快说我女儿在哪 |
[1:09:18] | – NOPD, drop your weapon! – Oh. God! | -新奥尔良警局 放下武器 -天啊 |
[1:09:21] | – Help me! – Shut up. | -救救我 -闭嘴 |
[1:09:22] | – Put the gun down, now! – I can’t do that, chief. | -马上把枪放下 -我做不到 长官 |
[1:09:25] | I am not asking! | 我不是在请求你 |
[1:09:29] | All right, gun down, hands up. Boss, you running everything. | 好吧 放下枪 举起手 老大 你说了算 |
[1:09:32] | – Just know I got a little hitch right here. – I don’t care! | -只是我这里有点小状况 -我不在乎 |
[1:09:34] | I understand you don’t care, but I gotta care. | 我明白你不在乎 但我得在乎 |
[1:09:36] | I’m just letting you know I’m complying, okay? | 我只是想告诉你我服从命令 好吧 |
[1:09:38] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:09:40] | Anything you say can and will be used… | 你所说的一切都将被用来… |
[1:09:43] | – Wait. Wait, wait, wait! – What now? | -等等 等等 -怎么了 |
[1:09:44] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[1:09:45] | Robin told me to tell you something. | 罗宾让我告诉你几句话 |
[1:09:47] | She said every moment comes with invisible decisions. | 她说每个瞬间都伴随着看不见的决定 |
[1:09:50] | She told me to tell you about mine rats and seismographs… | 她让我告诉你矿井老鼠 地震仪… |
[1:09:53] | Man it was long. It was about decisions, | 太长了 总之是说决定的 |
[1:09:55] | but in the end she said, “Am I lying?” | 但最后她说 “我在说谎吗” |
[1:10:41] | – What the hell are you doing here? – I got worried. | -你来干什么 -我担心啊 |
[1:10:45] | Shit, is that Biggie? | 该死 那就是大佬吗 |
[1:10:50] | Go, go, go! Get her out of here! | 走 走 走 快离开这里 |
[1:11:07] | – You okay? – Hell, no. | -你还好吗 -才不好 |
[1:11:11] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:11:13] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[1:11:16] | Come on, Frank, we gotta help him. | 拜托 弗兰克 我们得帮他 |
[1:11:18] | You already did help him. | 你已经帮过他了 |
[1:11:19] | You brought him here. Are you not paying attention? | 你带他来这里 你没注意到吗 |
[1:11:21] | He’s using you. | 他在利用你 |
[1:11:22] | What, and you don’t? | 怎么 你没利用我吗 |
[1:11:24] | At least he’s being honest about it. | 至少他没骗我 |
[1:11:25] | Come on. Art, tell him what you told me. | 拜托 阿特 把你跟我说的事告诉他吧 |
[1:11:28] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:11:29] | – No, come on, please, you can’t give up. – I said… | -别这样 你不能放弃 -我说了 |
[1:11:32] | – go home. – You cannot give up! | -回家吧 -你不能放弃 |
[1:11:34] | Do I look like your daddy or something? | 我长得像你爸爸吗 |
[1:11:39] | It’s okay, all right? | 没事的 好吗 |
[1:11:43] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[1:11:43] | – Down in the basement! – You gotta help him. | -到地下室去 -你得帮他 |
[1:11:46] | He’ll never find his daughter if you arrest him. | 如果你逮捕他 他就再也找不到女儿了 |
[1:11:52] | Well, you’re both a bunch of cowards! | 好吧 你俩都是怂包 |
[1:11:55] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[1:11:58] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Captain Craine | 这里是新奥尔良警局 |
[1:12:00] | of the New Orleans Police Department. Please leave a mess… | 克雷恩警监的语音信箱 请留言 |
[1:12:03] | Captain, I got the guy. | 警监 我抓到那家伙了 |
[1:12:04] | I’m bringing him in. Call me back. | 马上带他回局里 请回电 |
[1:12:47] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你犯了个大错 |
[1:12:49] | Uh-huh. Let me guess, you’re one of the good drug dealers, right? | 让我猜猜 你是个好毒贩 是吗 |
[1:12:52] | You’re trying to save the world. | 你要拯救世界 |
[1:12:54] | They have my daughter. | 他们抓了我女儿 |
[1:12:56] | That is my world. | 这就是我的世界 |
[1:12:59] | Listen, it ain’t too late for you to walk away. | 听着 你现在离开还不晚 |
[1:13:02] | I don’t know, man. | 我说不好 哥们 |
[1:13:03] | You’re the one in handcuffs, | 你是戴着手铐的那个 |
[1:13:04] | and I’m literally in the driver’s seat, | 而我才是开车的那个 |
[1:13:06] | so what am I missing? | 我搞错什么了吗 |
[1:13:08] | What you’re missing is | 你搞错的是 |
[1:13:09] | in the next 30 seconds, your captain is gonna call you | 三十秒后 你的警监会打电话给你 |
[1:13:12] | and tell you to take me to a different place, not the precinct. | 让你把我带去别的地方 而不是你们分局 |
[1:13:17] | But we’re never gonna make it to that place. | 但我们永远到不了那个地方 |
[1:13:20] | Oh yeah? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[1:13:23] | Think about what you’ve seen. | 想想你的所见所闻 |
[1:13:25] | Testing in New Orleans. | 在新奥尔良做试验 |
[1:13:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:13:29] | Local authorities on payroll. | 地方当局被收买了 |
[1:13:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:13:33] | And then your captain sends out a single cop | 而你的警监只派了一个警察 |
[1:13:35] | to apprehend the most dangerous man in the city. Why? | 去抓捕城里最危险的人 为什么 |
[1:13:48] | 已抓到嫌犯 马上带他回来 不用了 待在原地别动 你们现在在哪 | |
[1:13:52] | Because he’s taking orders from someone else. | 因为他要听从别人的命令 |
[1:14:05] | And I can also tell you that that van over there… | 而且我还可以告诉你那边那辆车 |
[1:14:10] | ain’t delivering newspapers. | 不是送报纸的 |
[1:14:13] | This what’s gonna happen. | 我告诉你会发生什么 |
[1:14:14] | They gonna kill you, and then they gonna take me. | 他们会杀了你 然后把我带走 |
[1:14:17] | Now, I’m okay with that second part of this | 我不介意他们把我带走 |
[1:14:19] | if it gets me to my daughter sooner. | 只要能让我快点找到女儿 |
[1:14:22] | – What are they doing here? – Doing field testing. | -他们在这里做什么 -做实地测试 |
[1:14:24] | If they can stabilize it, then they’ll mass produce it. | 如果他们能稳定药效 就会大规模生产 |
[1:14:28] | So whatever’s happening here is gonna start happening everywhere. | 这里发生的事将会随处可见 |
[1:14:32] | And what? Your kid has something to do with it? | 还有呢 你女儿跟这事有关系吗 |
[1:14:36] | Where do you think they got the formula from? | 你觉得他们的配方是从哪里来的 |
[1:14:47] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[1:14:49] | This ain’t your fight. | 这事跟你无关 |
[1:14:50] | It’s my city. | 这是我的城市 |
[1:14:52] | They think they can just test their shit on the people of New Orleans | 他们以为可以随意在新奥尔良人身上试药 |
[1:14:55] | and no one’s gonna care, no one’s gonna fight them on it? | 没人会在乎 没人会为此抗争吗 |
[1:14:58] | Well, let ’em see what happens. What do you need? | 好 让他们看看会有什么后果 你需要什么 |
[1:15:01] | You still got them pills on you? | 你身上还有药吗 |
[1:15:29] | What happened to the cop? | 那个警察呢 |
[1:15:45] | Get the Major to A deck. | 把少校带到A层甲板 |
[1:15:47] | I want all personnel and cargo loaded ASAP. | 所有人员和货物尽快上船 |
[1:15:51] | The Genesis leaves tonight. | 创世纪号今晚出发 |
[1:15:57] | What the hell are you doing here? I told you… | 你来这里干什么 我告诉过你… |
[1:15:59] | You scared me half to death, almost gave me a heart attack! | 你吓死我了 我差点心脏病发作 |
[1:16:01] | – Those men have guns… – Don’t be barking orders at me… | -那些人有枪 -别对我大吼大叫发号施令 |
[1:16:03] | – You not my daddy… – We’re not having this conversation. | -你不是我爸爸 -我们不是在商量 |
[1:16:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:16:09] | – They got Art. – Yeah, I know. | -他们抓到阿特了 -对 我知道 |
[1:16:12] | So you let ’em take him? | 你就让他们把他抓走吗 |
[1:16:14] | No, it was his plan. | 不 这是他计划好的 |
[1:16:15] | It’s the only way he can get to his daughter. | 这是他找到女儿的唯一方法 |
[1:16:17] | Now I gotta bust in after him. | 我要在他后面闯进去 |
[1:16:18] | So what are we gonna do about it? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[1:16:22] | All right, you wanna help? | 好 你想帮忙吗 |
[1:16:25] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[1:16:26] | Put this in your ear | 把这个塞进耳朵里 |
[1:16:27] | and you tell me about what’s coming and what’s going. | 然后告诉我有什么动静 |
[1:16:29] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:16:31] | You’re the lookout. | 你是望风的 |
[1:16:32] | It’s an important role. | 这个角色很重要 |
[1:16:40] | Testing, testing, testing. | 测试 测试 测试 |
[1:16:42] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[1:16:43] | You got a few guards with guns right in front of you. | 有几个持枪警卫就在你前面 |
[1:16:45] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:16:47] | I think you should do the Clint Eastwood thing. | 你应该模仿克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[1:16:49] | I’m not doing the Clint Eastwood thing. | 我才不模仿克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[1:16:53] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[1:16:55] | – I got a meeting upstairs. – Stay right there. | -我在楼上有个会 -站着别动 |
[1:16:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:16:58] | You know who I am, right? NOLA dock authority. | 你知道我是谁吧 新奥尔良港务局 |
[1:17:01] | You know I don’t care, right? | 你知道我不在乎吧 |
[1:17:03] | You heard of a harbor master, right? That’s my boss. | 你听说过港务局长吗 那是我上司 |
[1:17:05] | Now, if your boss doesn’t give my boss ten thousand dollars, | 如果你上司不给我上司一万美元 |
[1:17:09] | this vessel’s not going anywhere. | 这艘船就哪都别想去 |
[1:17:11] | I guess that vessel’s not going anywhere. | 我猜这艘船哪都不去了 |
[1:17:13] | He’s not down, Frank. | 他不买账 弗兰克 |
[1:17:14] | I think maybe you gotta go with the Clint Eastwood thing. | 也许你可以模仿克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[1:17:17] | Do it. | 快 |
[1:17:18] | Come on, like you practiced in the mirror. | 快 就像你对着镜子练习一样 |
[1:17:24] | 出自克林特·伊斯特伍德主演的 1971年电影《肮脏的哈里》 | |
[1:17:24] | Well, I guess you just gotta ask yourself one question. | 好吧 我想你只要问自己一个问题 |
[1:17:27] | Am I gonna be the guy that makes a bad decision | 我是要做出错误的决定 |
[1:17:30] | to send the bag man home empty-handed, | 让中间人空手而归 |
[1:17:33] | make the boss get out of bed, | 让老板从床上爬起来 |
[1:17:34] | start raining hellfire on whoever’s responsible? | 狠狠地修理犯错的人 |
[1:17:37] | Or am I gonna be the guy who makes a good decision | 还是要做出正确的决定 |
[1:17:41] | and get the hell out of the goddamn way, | 不要在这里挡路 |
[1:17:43] | so we can all get home in time to watch the Saints highlights? | 好让我们都能回家看圣徒队比赛集锦呢 |
[1:17:47] | Yeah, Frank! | 棒 弗兰克 |
[1:17:49] | So what’s it gonna be… | 你要怎么办 |
[1:17:52] | punk? | 废物 |
[1:17:56] | I’m the punk? | 我是废物吗 |
[1:17:57] | Oh, did I stutter? | 我结巴了吗 |
[1:18:00] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[1:18:03] | I told you. | 我说了吧 |
[1:18:06] | Pretty good, right? | 模仿得不错吧 |
[1:18:19] | Where’s Tracy? | 特蕾西在哪 |
[1:18:21] | I’m just here for Tracy. | 我是来找特蕾西的 |
[1:18:25] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[1:18:27] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:18:34] | Hey, I got an answer for you. | 我有答复给你 |
[1:18:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:18:44] | Let’s get him outta here. | 我们把他拖走 |
[1:18:47] | I know you think what we’re doing here is wrong, | 我知道你觉得我们做的事是错的 |
[1:18:49] | but do you know the name Henrietta Lacks? | 但你听说过海里埃塔·拉克丝这个人吗 |
[1:18:52] | Henrietta Lacks checks into a hospital in 1951 | 海里埃塔·拉克丝于1951年住院 |
[1:18:56] | to have a tumor removed from her cervix, | 为了切除子宫颈肿瘤 |
[1:18:59] | but the doctor doesn’t just take the tumor, | 但医生在手术中不仅切除了肿瘤 |
[1:19:01] | he also takes healthy cells in the process. | 还采集了健康的细胞 |
[1:19:04] | Frank. Wait, can you hear me? | 弗兰克 等等 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:19:06] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[1:19:08] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[1:19:11] | Those cells, stolen without her consent, | 那些未经许可被偷走的细胞 |
[1:19:14] | are the backbone of nearly every medical advancement | 是上世纪几乎所有 |
[1:19:17] | in the last century. | 医学进步的基础 |
[1:19:19] | All because someone took one look at that woman | 这一切都是因为有人看了那个女人一眼 |
[1:19:22] | and saw her true potential. | 看到了她真正的潜力 |
[1:19:24] | Tracy’s lab results are fascinating. | 特蕾西的试验结果太惊人了 |
[1:19:26] | We’re talking about permanent power, | 我们说的是永不消失的超能力 |
[1:19:28] | the next step in human evolution. | 人类进化的下一步 |
[1:19:38] | All of our greatest advancements began in darkness, Major. | 人类的伟大进步都是从黑暗中开始的 少校 |
[1:19:42] | It’s up to the pioneers to light the way. | 由先驱们照亮前路 |
[1:19:48] | Well, you see, that’s the thing, Doc. | 问题就在这里 博士 |
[1:19:51] | You not a pioneer. | 你不是先驱 |
[1:19:53] | You a drug dealer. | 你是毒贩子 |
[1:19:55] | How about you take your science project | 你还是把科研项目 |
[1:19:58] | and you shove it up your mother… | 塞进你老妈的… |
[1:20:02] | Grab him. Get him out. | 抓住他 带走 |
[1:20:04] | Take him below. | 带他下去 |
[1:20:06] | Salvage whatever genetic material you can and flush the rest. | 尽量收集他的遗传基因 剩下的冲走 |
[1:20:36] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[1:20:37] | No, you’re supposed to be the lookout. | 不 你应该在望风的 |
[1:20:39] | Well, you got shot. | 你中枪了 |
[1:20:40] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:20:41] | So what, you bulletproof? | 怎么 你刀枪不入吗 |
[1:20:42] | It’s cool, right? | 很酷吧 |
[1:20:45] | Alpha 5 to ops. | A5呼叫控制室 |
[1:20:47] | Open hatch 26. | 打开26号舱门 |
[1:20:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:20:53] | – Doors. – Ops, hatch 26. | -门 -控制室 26号舱门 |
[1:20:55] | The doors. | 门 |
[1:21:01] | Hatch 26… | 26号舱门 |
[1:21:08] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:21:09] | They’re taking him below deck. | 他们要带他去甲板下面 |
[1:21:11] | Sub level two. | 甲板下二层 |
[1:21:21] | Okay, so see here? | 好 看这里 |
[1:21:23] | 门禁控制 上层甲板 下层船体 | |
[1:21:23] | All the checkpoints got their own security doors. | 所有关卡都有安全门 |
[1:21:26] | And if I press those two buttons, | 如果我按下这两个按钮 |
[1:21:28] | the whole thing go on lockdown mode. | 整艘船都会进入封锁模式 |
[1:21:29] | Yeah, that’s like County. | 嗯 就像《廊桥遗梦》里一样 |
[1:21:31] | So you’re saying you can open and close doors for me. | 你是说你可以帮我控制这些门 |
[1:21:33] | I mean, I think so. | 我觉得可以 |
[1:21:36] | – Why? – Stay here. | -怎么了 -待在这里 |
[1:21:38] | – Where you going? – I’m going after Art. | -你要去哪 -我去找阿特 |
[1:21:41] | You get in any trouble, you run. | 你要是遇到麻烦 就马上跑 |
[1:21:43] | You meet me at the front of the ship. | 你去船头等我 |
[1:21:44] | If I can get there, I will. | 如果可以 我会去那里 |
[1:21:45] | If I can’t, then you keep running. | 如果我去不了 你就继续跑 |
[1:21:47] | But there’s like a thousand guards out there. | 但是外面有数不清的警卫 |
[1:21:50] | But you know I’m awesome, right? | 但你知道我很厉害吧 |
[1:21:51] | Well, go be awesome then. | 那就大显身手吧 |
[1:21:54] | It’s about to get real noisy. | 马上要开始吵了 |
[1:22:00] | Hey. Wrong way. | 走错路了 |
[1:22:02] | I know! | 我知道 |
[1:22:10] | Get me Wallace. | 给我接华莱士 |
[1:22:11] | Is the Major secure? | 少校控制住了吗 |
[1:22:13] | Got eyes on him right now. | 正看着他呢 |
[1:22:15] | Get to ops, find out why this alarm is going off. | 去控制室 看看为什么警报响了 |
[1:22:17] | On it. | 马上去 |
[1:22:19] | Can you hear me, Robin? | 能听到吗 罗宾 |
[1:22:21] | Hearing and… seeing. | 能听到也能看到 |
[1:22:24] | Hatch 18. | 18号舱门 |
[1:22:33] | Merci “buckets.” | 非常感谢 |
[1:22:34] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[1:22:36] | All right, where am I going now? | 好 现在我该往哪里走 |
[1:22:39] | There’s another door at the other end, | 另一头还有扇门 |
[1:22:41] | to the left, down the stairs. | 往左走 下楼 |
[1:22:43] | Alpha 1 to ops. | A1呼叫控制室 |
[1:22:44] | Pop hatch 15. | 打开15号舱门 |
[1:22:47] | Alpha 1 to ops. | A1呼叫控制室 |
[1:22:49] | Hatch 15, open it up. | 15号舱门 快打开 |
[1:22:51] | Frank, we got a problem. | 弗兰克 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:22:53] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[1:23:00] | – That big dude’s coming this way. – Which way? | -那个大块头朝这边来了 -哪边 |
[1:23:06] | My way. | 我这边 |
[1:23:09] | How quickly can you get us out of here? | 你要多久才能启航 |
[1:23:11] | About 15 minutes until we can release from the dock, ma’am. | 大概需要十五分钟才能离港 |
[1:23:13] | You got ten. | 给你十分钟 |
[1:23:15] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[1:23:19] | – You’re almost there. – Down here? | -你快到了 -这边下去 |
[1:23:21] | – Down the stairs, last door to the right. – Copy that. | -下楼梯 右边最后一扇门 -收到 |
[1:23:23] | Heading down to sub level two. | 去甲板下二层 |
[1:23:30] | Frank, I think I found her. | 弗兰克 我好像找到她了 |
[1:23:32] | Can’t hear you, Robin. | 我听不清 罗宾 |
[1:23:33] | Frank, I know where she is. | 弗兰克 我知道她在哪 |
[1:23:35] | You’re breaking up. What’d you say you found? | 声音断断续续 你说你找到什么了 |
[1:23:37] | – Something what? – Tracy. | -什么 -特蕾西 |
[1:23:38] | – What you say? – You hearing me? | -你说什么 -听到了吗 |
[1:23:40] | Robin, I’m losing you. | 罗宾 我没信号了 |
[1:23:41] | I can’t hear you, Robin. | 我听不清 罗宾 |
[1:23:44] | Security deck, engine deck… | 安保区 引擎区 |
[1:23:46] | Lab deck. | 试验区 |
[1:23:48] | – What did you say? You found what? – Can you hear me? | -你说什么 你找到什么了 -能听到吗 |
[1:23:54] | Frank, look out, there’s someone behind you! | 弗兰克 当心 你背后有人 |
[1:24:18] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[1:24:26] | Frank, the door! | 弗兰克 门 |
[1:24:27] | Just get him to the door, Frank. | 把他弄到门那边 弗兰克 |
[1:24:29] | Y’all hear that? | 都听到了吧 |
[1:24:31] | That’s the sound | 那声音来自 |
[1:24:32] | of the most advanced tactical team in the world | 世界上最先进的战术团队 |
[1:24:34] | taking over your ship. | 他们要拿下这艘船 |
[1:24:36] | Frank, punch him in the nuts or something. | 弗兰克 打他的蛋蛋 |
[1:24:40] | Come on, Frank. It’s time to be awesome. | 加油 弗兰克 你该发威了 |
[1:24:55] | Get ready with the door! | 准备关门 |
[1:24:59] | Close it! | 关门 |
[1:25:15] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:25:18] | Wallace, what the hell is going on down there? | 华莱士 下面到底怎么回事 |
[1:25:20] | Give me an update. | 汇报最新情况 |
[1:25:22] | Room’s empty. | 控制室没人 |
[1:25:23] | She took the escape hatch. | 她从逃生口跑了 |
[1:25:25] | She could be anywhere. | 不知跑哪去了 |
[1:25:26] | You get back to the Major. | 你回少校那边去 |
[1:25:28] | We are ending this. | 我们要了结这事 |
[1:25:29] | Somebody find that kid. | 把那小鬼给我找出来 |
[1:25:31] | We gotta move. | 我们得行动了 |
[1:25:32] | You got this? | 交给你了 |
[1:25:37] | You. With me. | 你 跟我来 |
[1:25:49] | The ship is ready. | 船已就绪 |
[1:25:51] | Well, then get us out to sea. | 那就赶紧出海 |
[1:26:31] | Let me ask you something, big man. | 我问你件事 大块头 |
[1:26:36] | What’s the most powerful animal on the planet? | 世界上最强大的动物是什么 |
[1:26:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:26:40] | Some people think it’s the lion ’cause, you know, they big, | 有些人认为是狮子 因为它们体型大 |
[1:26:43] | but it’s actually the… | 但实际上最强大的 |
[1:26:46] | the pistol shrimp. | 是枪虾 |
[1:26:48] | Little bitty guy, look harmless, | 个头很小 看起来人畜无害 |
[1:26:51] | but hit you so fast, it vaporizes the water around it. | 但它攻击速度超快 能让周围的水蒸发 |
[1:26:55] | Eight thousand degrees hotter than the surface of the sun. | 比太阳表面的温度还高八千度 |
[1:27:01] | The shock waves, | 造成的冲击波 |
[1:27:04] | rips the flesh right off the bone. | 让猎物骨肉分离 |
[1:27:07] | And when it’s all over, | 尘埃落定后 |
[1:27:09] | it’s just Mr. Shrimp sitting there, eating… | 就剩虾先生坐在那里 嘴里啃着 |
[1:27:15] | anything that’s left. | 剩下的残躯 |
[1:27:18] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[1:27:21] | So… | 所以 |
[1:27:23] | We get all these powers from animals, right? | 我们的这些能力都来自于动物 对吧 |
[1:27:27] | Guess what animal I got? | 猜猜我的是哪种动物 |
[1:27:46] | You made the right choice. | 你做出了正确的选择 |
[1:27:48] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
[1:27:50] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[1:27:52] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出来 |
[1:27:55] | Gotta be honest, | 老实讲 |
[1:27:57] | I was a little disappointed we took you without a fight. | 没动手就把你抓住了我有点失望 |
[1:28:00] | Got a lot of dead friends because of you. | 很多朋友因为你丢了性命 |
[1:28:16] | Let’s go. | 动手吧 |
[1:28:19] | Something funny? | 你笑什么 |
[1:28:20] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[1:28:31] | Took you long enough. | 你可真够慢的 |
[1:28:32] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 是啊 不用客气 |
[1:28:34] | That’s disgusting, by the way. Come on. | 另外 那可真恶心 走吧 |
[1:29:06] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[1:29:11] | I’m Robin. | 我是罗宾 |
[1:29:14] | I gotta get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这里 |
[1:29:17] | I’m with your dad. | 我跟你爸爸一起来的 |
[1:29:19] | I gotta bring you to him. | 我得带你回他身边 |
[1:29:22] | He’s here. | 他在这船上 |
[1:29:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:29:28] | He came? | 他来了 |
[1:29:32] | I knew he’d come. | 我就知道他会来 |
[1:29:38] | All right, I’m gonna check the other room. | 好了 我去检查另一个房间 |
[1:29:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:49] | I want you on the deck now. | 你立刻去甲板上 |
[1:29:51] | – It’s the only way she can get off this damn ship. – Yes, ma’am. | -她只能从那里下船 -遵命 |
[1:30:03] | All security personnel should be on full alert. | 全体安保人员保持高度警惕 |
[1:30:06] | The asset is missing. Multiple intruders. | 试验对象失踪 多人入侵 |
[1:30:08] | I want a full sweep of the ship. | 我要彻底搜查这艘船 |
[1:30:12] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们不能停下 |
[1:30:20] | Was that Robin I heard? | 那是罗宾的声音吗 |
[1:30:21] | Yeah, she’s in the control room. | 是 她在控制室 |
[1:30:23] | I think she knows where Tracy is. | 她知道特蕾西在哪 |
[1:30:25] | Hatch 16. | 16号舱门 |
[1:30:27] | Robin, hatch 16. | 罗宾 16号舱门 |
[1:30:32] | All right, we gotta get to the bow. | 好吧 我们得去船头了 |
[1:30:42] | – Tracy? – Robin? | -特蕾西 -罗宾 |
[1:30:43] | Where is she? Tracy? | 她在哪 特蕾西 |
[1:30:46] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[1:30:47] | I told her anything goes wrong, meet at the front of the boat. | 我告诉她有麻烦就到船头碰面 |
[1:30:58] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[1:31:07] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[1:31:21] | Art. | 阿特 |
[1:31:24] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:31:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:31:28] | Let’s get you out of here. Come on. | 我带你离开 来吧 |
[1:31:42] | How much time we got left? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[1:31:43] | Less than five, more than zero. | 不到五分钟 大于零分钟 |
[1:31:46] | – Still got your pill? – Yeah, I’m saving that one. | -你的药还没吃 -嗯 我留着呢 |
[1:31:49] | Saving it for what? | 留着做什么 |
[1:31:50] | Last resort. | 最后一招 |
[1:32:33] | I got this, go! | 交给我 快走 |
[1:32:53] | Get her to the lifeboat! | 带她上救生艇 |
[1:32:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:33:05] | Where’s Robin? | 罗宾呢 |
[1:33:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:33:08] | All right, we’re gonna run. Ready? | 我们得跑起来了 准备好了吗 |
[1:33:10] | Stay with me. Go, go, go! | 跟着我 走 走 走 |
[1:33:20] | Come on! Your dad’s right behind us. | 快点 你爸爸马上就来 |
[1:33:25] | Don’t shoot the girl! | 别朝那女孩开枪 |
[1:33:33] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[1:33:40] | – Now! – Now! | -动手 -动手 |
[1:33:46] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:33:49] | Meet me at the lifeboat. | 去救生艇上等我 |
[1:34:22] | – Where’s Robin? – Thought she was with you. | -罗宾在哪 -我以为她跟你在一起 |
[1:34:24] | Major! | 少校 |
[1:34:26] | Stop, Major! | 停手吧 少校 |
[1:34:29] | You see who I have here? | 看看我抓到谁了 |
[1:34:31] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:34:33] | I want Tracy out here now! | 立刻让特蕾西出来 |
[1:34:35] | – Give me the pill. – It’s not gonna work on you. | -药给我 -你吃没用 |
[1:34:38] | – It’s got to be me. – No, Daddy. | -必须得我吃 -不 爸爸 |
[1:34:40] | You know what’ll happen if you do that. | 你知道会有什么后果 |
[1:34:41] | I will kill her, Arthur, | 否则我杀了她 阿瑟 |
[1:34:42] | right now, right in front of you. | 就在你眼前杀了她 |
[1:34:45] | I love you more than anything in the world, you hear me? | 我爱你胜过世上的一切 你听到了吗 |
[1:34:48] | I love you, but there’s no way we’re leaving her behind. | 我爱你 但是我们不能丢下她不管 |
[1:34:52] | All of you out of the boat, now! | 你们全部都下船 快点 |
[1:34:56] | Look, if anything goes wrong, | 要是出了什么差错 |
[1:34:58] | you drop this boat down and get out of here, okay? | 你就放下救生艇逃走 好吗 |
[1:35:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:35:01] | I’m gonna end this. | 我要了结这一切 |
[1:35:32] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[1:35:51] | I want Tracy out here now! | 立刻让特蕾西出来 |
[1:35:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:36:01] | – Robin, you all right? – Don’t talk to her! | -罗宾 你没事吧 -别跟她说话 |
[1:36:03] | Let me tell you something, Robin. | 听我说 罗宾 |
[1:36:05] | You did a great job. | 你做得非常棒 |
[1:36:06] | You saved my daughter’s life. | 你救了我女儿的命 |
[1:36:09] | Now you listen up, Doc! | 你听好 博士 |
[1:36:11] | You got one chance. | 你只有一次机会 |
[1:36:13] | You let her go, I let you live. | 你放她走 我留你一命 |
[1:36:16] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 这不是谈判 |
[1:36:18] | No. | 没错 |
[1:36:20] | It’s something else. | 这不是谈判 |
[1:36:22] | I told you what was gonna happen, didn’t I? | 我跟你说过会发生什么 不是吗 |
[1:36:25] | Now you tell me… | 你来告诉我 |
[1:36:28] | am I lying? | 我在说谎吗 |
[1:36:39] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:38:33] | Hey, come on Daddy. | 醒醒 爸爸 |
[1:38:54] | Daddy, come on! | 爸爸 醒醒 |
[1:39:03] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:39:05] | Daddy, come on! | 爸爸 醒醒 |
[1:39:18] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:39:19] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:39:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:39:26] | Stand up. | 起来 |
[1:39:34] | Y’all ready? | 都坐好了吗 |
[1:40:02] | Tracy, do you think you could heal a gunshot wound? | 特蕾西 你能治愈枪伤吗 |
[1:40:22] | Good morning, New Orleans! | 早上好 新奥尔良 |
[1:40:24] | Who dat say they gon’ beat dem Saints? | 谁说要打败圣徒队来着 |
[1:40:28] | Man, it went down in the Dome last night. | 昨晚巨蛋的比赛可真精彩啊 |
[1:40:31] | It was even louder on the streets. | 但街上的动静更大 |
[1:40:33] | Did y’all hear about the | 你们听到昨晚比赛后 |
[1:40:34] | two explosions last night after the game? | 发生的两次爆炸了吗 |
[1:40:37] | The Coast Guard’s saying they can’t find any sign of the ship, | 海岸警卫队说找不到出事船只 |
[1:40:40] | and then, NOPD has absolutely nothing to say about it. | 新奥尔良警局也是三缄其口 |
[1:40:46] | So what’s next for you? | 你接下来什么打算 |
[1:40:48] | Well, first I think I’ll have a long talk with my captain | 首先我得跟警监好好谈谈 |
[1:40:51] | then maybe find a journalist looking for their next big story. | 然后也许找个想挖大新闻的记者 |
[1:40:55] | You blow that whistle, ain’t no going back. | 你要做吹哨人 就没有回头路了 |
[1:40:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:40:57] | Well, let’s see these assholes try to hide | 等大家得知真相后 |
[1:41:00] | when everyone knows what they’re doing. | 看这帮混蛋还怎么隐瞒 |
[1:41:05] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你个问题 |
[1:41:07] | You think this is really over? | 你觉得这事真的结束了吗 |
[1:41:13] | For me, it is. | 对我来说是的 |
[1:41:16] | It’s time to jet. | 我们该走了 |
[1:41:18] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[1:41:20] | Go to my truck. | 去找我的车 |
[1:41:22] | Make sure you check the trunk. | 好好检查后备箱 |
[1:41:24] | You remember what I said? | 记得我说的吧 |
[1:41:32] | There’s something great inside you, Robin. | 你很有天赋 罗宾 |
[1:41:37] | Use it. | 好好利用 |
[1:41:52] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:41:52] | – What’s this? – What’s it look like? | -这是什么 -看起来像什么 |
[1:41:57] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[1:41:58] | Why you got my mama’s phone, man? | 我妈妈的手机怎么在你手上 |
[1:42:00] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[1:42:01] | Seriously. | 我认真的 |
[1:42:02] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[1:43:05] | I love you, Ma. | 我爱你 妈 |
[1:43:10] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:43:15] | Man, I am about to beat on your eardrums with this one. | 接下来这首歌绝对能震撼你们的心弦 |
[1:43:18] | It’s the first single | 这是新人说唱歌手 |
[1:43:20] | from brand new MC Robin Reilly, featuring Chika. | 罗宾·莱利的首支单曲 合作歌手奇卡 |
[1:43:23] | Let’s go! | 走起 |