时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This next song is our most requested song this week | 接下来这首歌是这周被点最多次的 |
[00:05] | and it’s going out to my dog, Hank. | 我把这首歌献给我的狗 汉克 |
[00:07] | Hank, sorry about your balls. | 汉克 抱歉割了你的蛋蛋 |
[00:31] | – Mr. Mayor. – Bitsy. | -市长先生 -贝琪 |
[00:32] | Let’s roll this Royce. | 劳斯莱斯 出发吧 |
[00:35] | The Dagmont has a new doorman. Pull up, pull up! | 达格蒙特大酒店换了新门童 停车 停车 |
[00:40] | – Knock knock. – Who’s there? | -敲敲门 -是谁 |
[00:41] | Your hotel sucks. Drive, drive, drive. Drive! | 你们酒店烂爆了 快开车 快开车 |
[00:44] | Got him. Stupid doorman. Stupid Dagmont. | 整到他了 蠢门童 蠢达格蒙特 |
[00:46] | So, that was fun. | 刚才真好玩 |
[00:47] | Bitsy, are we having a meeting with Mayor Whitebottom | 贝琪 我们到底是在跟怀特伯顿市长开会 |
[00:50] | or are we pranking the hotel next door? | 还是整蛊隔壁酒店的门童 |
[00:51] | We can do both. | 开会整人皆不误啊 |
[00:52] | Stupid Dagmont Hotel with their dumb new awning | 狗屁达格蒙特大酒店 他们的新遮阳棚 |
[00:55] | and their five-star rating and their cucumber water. | 五星等级和小黄瓜水都蠢透了 |
[00:57] | Why are we meeting in your car again? | 我们为什么要在你的车上见面来着 |
[00:59] | Because I have to get my hair done and be back at the hotel | 因为我要去做头发 并且得在今晚颁奖礼前 |
[01:01] | before the award ceremony tonight. | 赶回酒店 |
[01:03] | Yes, and as mayor of New York, | 好吧 身为纽约市长 |
[01:04] | I don’t have anything I’m supposed to be doing before then. | 在那之前我并没有任何工作要忙 |
[01:06] | – Good. – I’m being sarcastic. | -很好 -我只是嘲讽 |
[01:08] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[01:08] | Bitsy Brandenham decided she wanted the mayor | 贝琪·布兰登海姆决定要市长 |
[01:11] | to give her an award that she made up. | 给她颁发一个她自己瞎编的奖 |
[01:12] | They’re calling it the Businessperson and Humanitarian | 他们把这奖项称为年度企业家和人道主义者 |
[01:15] | and Role Model Icon of the Year Award. | 和榜样奖 |
[01:17] | The ceremony is being held at the Brandenham this evening, | 颁奖典礼今晚将在布兰登海姆大酒店举行 |
[01:19] | and what a bash. | 真是场城中盛宴 |
[01:21] | The mayor will be there. Bitsy will be there. | 市长将会出席 贝琪也会出席 |
[01:23] | Some of her employees are required to be there in rented tuxedos. | 她的一些员工也被要求穿着租来的晚礼服出席 |
[01:27] | Whitney, did you finish preparing your opening remarks about me? | 惠特尼 你准备好赞美我的开场白了吗 |
[01:30] | I copied a cool speech off the Internet. | 我从网上复制了一篇超酷的致辞 |
[01:33] | Just did find and replace. | 刚刚做完查找和替换 |
[01:34] | Wherever it said “SEAL Team Six,” I put “Bitsy.” | 我把所有”海豹六队”都替换成”贝琪”了 |
[01:36] | And you’ll mention the rampant mismanagement and corruption in the park? | 你会提到公园猖獗的管理不善和腐败情况吗 |
[01:39] | – I will? – Yes. | -我会吗 -当然 |
[01:41] | The dirt on the park manager that we got | 我们不是挖到公园管理员的黑料了吗 |
[01:43] | because you launched that audit of the park I asked for. | 因为之前我叫你找人审计了公园账目 |
[01:46] | – Totally. – Oh, my God. | -当然 -不会吧 |
[01:48] | Tell me you launched the park audit | 告诉我你已经审计过公园账目了 |
[01:49] | and you’re not just texting about it right now. | 而不是现在才发短信找人去做 |
[01:51] | Nope. Just checking my horoscope. | 不是 我只是在看我的星座运程 |
[01:53] | It’s good. It says it’s good. Oh, Sagittarius. | 很好 运势很好 射手座啊 |
[01:56] | He’s texting. He just wrote, | 他在发短信 刚写了 |
[01:58] | “Super forgot about the park audit. Must happen today.” | “完全忘记审计公园的事 今天务必办妥” |
[02:00] | Then he did one of those tongue-out eyes-crossed emojis. | 然后他还加上了一个吐舌翻白眼的表情 |
[02:02] | Damn it, Whitebottom! | 去你的 怀特伯顿 |
[02:03] | This is the main reason I’m doing this damn award ceremony. | 我办这个颁奖典礼主要就是为了爆他们黑料 |
[02:06] | You audit the park. | 赶紧审计公园账目 |
[02:07] | You find something funky. You put it in your speech. | 找出证据 加进你的致辞 |
[02:10] | You casually segue to talking about how great I am | 你再随意地切换话题 夸我这个人有多优秀 |
[02:12] | and how amazing my hair looks. | 以及我的发型有多好看 |
[02:13] | You give me the award I bought. | 你把我买的奖颁给我 |
[02:14] | Standing ovation. We all get drunk! | 全体起立鼓掌 然后我们一起买醉 |
[02:16] | I’m on it. I’m on it. Don’t worry. | 我在办了 在办了 别担心 |
[02:18] | I’m putting my best auditor on it. She– She audits so good. | 我派出我最优秀的审计员 她审计很厉害 |
[02:23] | Is she… | 她是不是… |
[02:26] | No, she’s clean. But she always finds something. | 不 她很守法 但她总能发现猫腻 |
[02:28] | They call her the prauditor. | 他们叫她审猎手 |
[02:29] | It’s a combination of predator and auditor. | 就是猎手和审计员两个词合起来 |
[02:31] | I know what a prauditor is. | 老娘当然知道审猎手是什么 |
[02:33] | There’s that soft pretzel guy I hate. | 是那个卖不脆椒盐脆饼的小哥 我超讨厌他 |
[02:35] | Pull over. Pull over. | 停车 停车 |
[02:37] | Knock knock. | 敲敲门 |
[02:41] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[02:43] | – It’s tonight. – What is? | -就在今晚 -什么东西 |
[02:44] | The Home Alone 2 Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour. | 《小鬼当家2:纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅 |
[02:46] | – Are you still doing homework? – Molly, you’re not listening. | -你还在做功课吗 -莫丽 你没认真听 |
[02:48] | The Home Alone 2 Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour tonight. | 今晚有《小鬼当家2:纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅 |
[02:52] | Zoom Abramovich runs one of those | 祖姆·阿布拉莫维奇经营 |
[02:53] | New York City pop culture walking tours. | 那种纽约市流行文化步行游览 |
[02:55] | There are plenty of tour guides | 有很多导游 |
[02:57] | who do Seinfeld, Friends, Sex and the City, | 都会做《宋飞传》 《老友记》和《欲望都市》主题 |
[02:59] | but Zoom Abramovich goes deep. | 但祖姆·阿布拉莫维奇更深入 |
[03:01] | He does the sequels. | 他专攻续集 |
[03:02] | Ghostbusters II, Stuart Little 2, Arthur 2. | 《捉鬼敢死队2》 《小老鼠斯图尔特2》 《亚瑟2》 |
[03:06] | He does the bloopers, he does deleted scenes, | 以及幕后花絮 删减片段 |
[03:07] | the nuts and bolts of film financing. | 电影融资的具体细节 |
[03:09] | And he does it all with panache. | 而且他派头十足 |
[03:12] | Welcome, everybody, to the Vanilla Sky | 欢迎各位来到《香草天空》 |
[03:13] | Tom Cruise Penélope Cruz Cruise Down Memory Lane Tour. | 汤姆·克鲁斯佩内洛普·克鲁兹回忆之旅 |
[03:16] | Before we get started, who needs me to explain the movie? | 开始之前 有人看不懂这电影需要我解释的吗 |
[03:19] | Lot of hands. Okay. | 好多人举手 好吧 |
[03:20] | The Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour happens at night. | 《小鬼当家2:纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅晚上才开始 |
[03:23] | It’s something Cole and Molly are very interested in attending, | 科尔和莫丽非常想参加 |
[03:26] | Cole especially, | 特别是科尔 |
[03:27] | and they’re gonna ask their parents if they can do it by themselves. | 他们准备问父母能否让他们自己去参加 |
[03:30] | – No. – No. | -不行 -不行 |
[03:31] | Gah, no, please. | 天啊 不要 求你们了 |
[03:33] | It’s my favorite movie of all time. | 这是我这辈子最喜欢的电影 |
[03:34] | It’s about hope and light and life. | 它关于希望 光明和人生 |
[03:36] | Come on. It’s a one-night-only thing. | 拜托嘛 只是一晚而已 |
[03:38] | And I’ll be with him. Let me show you how responsible I can be. | 我会跟他一起去 你们看看我有多靠谱 |
[03:40] | Molly thinks that if she can prove to her parents | 莫丽觉得如果她能证明给爸妈看 |
[03:42] | that she can take care of her brother out of the house at night, | 她晚上在外面也能照顾好弟弟 |
[03:45] | it will lead to all sorts of unsupervised night excursions | 以后她就能独自参加夜间活动 |
[03:48] | like movies and, like, murder mystery dinner theater. | 比如看电影 和神秘谋杀案晚餐剧场 |
[03:52] | I don’t know what kids do. | 我不知道孩子们都喜欢做什么 |
[03:53] | See? See? See how I’m taking care of him? | 看见没 看见没 我把他照顾得多好 |
[03:55] | – He’s so safe. – Too much. Too much. | -他安全到不行 -过了 太假了 |
[03:57] | Your father and I need to have a conference. Owen, what do you think? | 我和你爸得商量一下 欧文 你觉得呢 |
[03:59] | What if they never go out at night until they’re 40? | 他们40岁之前都不准晚上外出怎么样 |
[04:02] | – But they’re with Zoom. We know Zoom. – That’s true. | -但他们跟祖姆一起 我们认识他 -这倒是 |
[04:04] | Zoom’s all right. Zoom’s a grown-up. | 祖姆挺好的 祖姆是成年人了 |
[04:05] | He is a grown-up. His name’s Zoom though, but okay. | 他是成年人 但他却叫祖姆 不过行吧 |
[04:07] | – Okay. Should we tell the kids? – Yes. Please tell us. | -好 要告诉孩子们吗 -请告诉我们 |
[04:10] | – You can go. – Yes! | -你们可以去 -太棒了 |
[04:11] | But on 12 conditions. | 但有12个条件 |
[04:12] | There are actually 25. | 其实有25个 |
[04:13] | And finally, every four and a half minutes, | 最后 每隔4分半钟 |
[04:15] | text your dad and me the words, “I’m alive.” | 发短信给我和爸爸 内容是”我还活着” |
[04:17] | Maybe there’s some wiggle room with that one? | 这个条件有商量余地吗 |
[04:19] | Fine. Text me if you’re getting killed. | 行吧 那有人杀你时务必发短信给我 |
[04:21] | Okay. I’ll send you a thumbs-down. | 好的 我会发大拇指朝下的表情 |
[04:22] | So, you know what happens at night, Cole? It gets dark. | 你知道今晚会发生什么吗 科尔 会天黑 |
[04:25] | – Your dad’s a smart one. – I’m saying Cole might get scared. | -你爸可真聪明 -我意思是科尔可能会害怕 |
[04:28] | Scared? I’m a big boy now. | 害怕 我是大男孩了 |
[04:30] | Do big boys refer to themselves as big boys? | 大男孩会自称大男孩吗 |
[04:32] | Ask my big boy bike. | 问我的大男孩单车就知道 |
[04:34] | Sometimes you’re… you know, at nighttime. | 有时在晚上你会… |
[04:37] | It’s okay, Dad. Nighttime and I had our beefs, | 别担心 爸爸 我以前不喜欢晚上 |
[04:39] | but I think we’re on good terms right now. | 但我觉得我现在和晚上哥俩好了 |
[04:40] | Daytime’s getting a little jealous actually. | 弄得白天都有点嫉妒晚上了 |
[04:42] | Okay, good. Just checking. So, what time does it end? | 好 我只是问一句 活动几点结束 |
[04:45] | – Eight. – Home by 8:15? | -八点 -八点一刻回家 |
[04:46] | – Home by 8:15. – And did you finish your homework? | -八点一刻回家 -你俩写完作业了吗 |
[04:49] | I’m just kidding. Of course you didn’t. | 开玩笑啦 怎么可能写完 |
[04:51] | – Get out of here. – Yes! | -快走吧 -万岁 |
[04:53] | We are alone, my friend. You thinking what I’m thinking? | 二人世界 伙计 你也想干那个吧 |
[04:56] | – Catch up on chores and housework? – Hell yeah. | -把没顾得上的家务做了 -没错 |
[05:11] | Wait. We have to go out. | 等等 我们应该出去玩 |
[05:12] | Yeah, what are we doing? We’re young. Are we young? | 是啊 我们怎么干起这个来了 我们还年轻 对吧 |
[05:14] | – Yeah, we’re young. – Then let’s go out. | -没错 我们还年轻 -那我们出去玩吧 |
[05:15] | When was the last time we had a date night? | 咱俩上次约会之夜都是什么时候的事了 |
[05:17] | I don’t know but we printed out the MapQuest. | 上次约会的时候还没有电子地图呢 |
[05:18] | So we’re going out. | 那我们出去玩 |
[05:22] | You don’t think she went too far? | 你不觉得她做过头了吗 |
[05:23] | No, I think you can pull that off. | 不 我觉得你看起来挺好的 |
[05:25] | And I don’t look too young? | 我不会看起来太年轻了吧 |
[05:26] | I promise you don’t. | 我保证你看起来不年轻 |
[05:27] | Oh, all right, then. I guess I feel banquet-ready. | 好 那我想我准备好出席晚宴了 |
[05:30] | I’ve got my hair done. I’ve got my banquet teeth bleached. | 我做了发型 我按晚宴规格把牙洗白了 |
[05:32] | Oh, wait, where are my jade earrings? | 不对 我的碧玉耳环哪去了 |
[05:33] | Did you get them back from that talking-too-much shampoo girl? | 你有没有从那个话唠洗发女那里给我把耳环要回来 |
[05:36] | They’re right here. | 耳环在这呢 |
[05:39] | Well, don’t just stand there. Move the dumpster. | 别光站着看啊 给我把垃圾车推开 |
[05:44] | Probably fell down there. Gone forever. Bye-bye earring. | 应该是掉下去了 找不到了 耳环再见 |
[05:47] | – Lift it up. – The heavy metal grate? | -把它拉起来 -那个死沉的金属下水道盖吗 |
[05:48] | Yes. Don’t be such a wuss. | 没错 别唧唧歪歪的 |
[05:54] | There’s rungs and you have feet, so… | 有横档 你也有脚 所以… |
[05:57] | Hurry up. I’m bored. | 麻利点 这太没劲了 |
[06:01] | I can’t believe we’re really doing this. Do you think they have wine? | 难以置信我们要约会了 你觉得他们有酒吗 |
[06:04] | Am I crazy or did a couple just get up from the table | 是我眼花了吗 那对情侣刚刚吃完 |
[06:07] | in front of the fireplace? | 空出了炉边的座位 |
[06:09] | – Crap, it’s Elwood. – No, no, no. Don’t take it. | -妈的 是艾尔伍德 -别别别 别接电话 |
[06:11] | I have to. He never calls when I’m off unless it’s an emergency. | 我必须接 没有要紧事他是不会给我打电话的 |
[06:14] | Except for that one time he thought a raccoon was stalking him. | 除了有一次 他以为自己被浣熊监视了 |
[06:16] | – Hey, Elwood. – Owen, it’s Elwood. | -你好 艾尔伍德 -欧文 我是艾尔伍德 |
[06:18] | Yeah, no, I know. Go ahead. | 对对 我知道是你 出什么事了 |
[06:20] | There’s a city auditor from the city here to do an audit. | 市里派了个审计员来审计 |
[06:23] | What? Wendell’s back? He just did our quarterly. | 什么 温德尔又来了 他刚做完本季度的审计 |
[06:25] | It’s not Wendell. It’s his boss, Anita, | 来的不是温德尔 是他的上司安妮塔 |
[06:29] | and she’s carrying a big thermos. | 她还带了一个巨大的热水瓶 |
[06:31] | – Babe, we got a problem. – It’s okay. | -宝贝 出了点状况 -没关系 |
[06:33] | Hey, you know what’s better than going to drinks right now? | 你知道比现在喝酒更妙的做法吗 |
[06:35] | Going to drinks later. We’re not gonna get more tired. | 待会再喝 我们不会比现在更累了 |
[06:37] | Thank you, babe. This will take no time at all. | 谢谢你 宝贝 这事很快就能解决 |
[06:39] | Getting through an audit quickly is my superpower | 快速通过审计简直就是我的超能力 |
[06:41] | – because I’m organized and I’m honest. – Just like in the bedroom. | -因为我既有条理又诚实 -就像在床上一样 |
[06:45] | Before we start our Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour, | 在《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅开始之前 |
[06:48] | be sure to sign your waivers. | 请务必把免责协议签了 |
[06:50] | They’re not for your safety, | 这不是为你们的安全着想 |
[06:51] | they’re to protect my intellectual property. | 这是为了保护我的知识产权 |
[06:53] | This is my life’s work. | 这是我毕生的事业 |
[06:54] | This is so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[06:55] | That girl’s way older than me and she’s here with her dad. | 这个女孩比我大多了 但她和她爸爸一起 |
[06:58] | She’s really close with her dad. | 她和她爸爸可真亲密 |
[07:00] | Yeah, she is. Like, too close. | 的确 有点太亲密了 |
[07:02] | All right. If we’re ready, then let’s start the tour | 好了 大家都准备好了 我们就用 |
[07:04] | by saying what they do | 每部《小鬼当家》电影的 |
[07:05] | at the beginning of every Home Alone movie. “Kevin!” | 第一句台词开启今天的旅程吧 “凯文” |
[07:07] | – All right, say it with me. “Kevin!” – Kevin! | -好了 跟我喊 “凯文” -凯文 |
[07:09] | You guys are a great group. | 你们这队真是太棒了 |
[07:10] | I hope the rest of the tour is as good as this. | 我希望今晚一直都这么棒 |
[07:12] | Hey, have you noticed how totally fine I am in the vast, vast darkness? | 你注意到了吗 我在黑沉沉的夜里若无其事 |
[07:15] | – So cool. So natural. – So natural. | -太酷了 若无其事 -非常若无其事 |
[07:18] | Okay, good. I’m glad you noticed. | 好 你注意到了就好 |
[07:20] | Now, shh! Let’s pay attention to the tour. | 好了不聊了 我们专心游览吧 |
[07:21] | Zoom’s Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour | 祖姆的《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅 |
[07:25] | So, let’s zoom in on a little-known fact | 我们来了解一些冷知识 |
[07:27] | Joe Pesci slapped his stunt double here | 乔·佩西在这里扇过他的替身耳光 |
[07:29] | But then they became best friends | 但之后他们成了最好的朋友 |
[07:31] | And everybody called them Double Trouble | 人们管他们叫捣蛋二人组 |
[07:33] | Molly, slap me in the face. No, no, take my picture. | 莫丽 扇我一巴掌 不对 给我拍照 |
[07:36] | Little-known fact. The script once featured a subplot | 冷知识 剧本里曾有过一个情节 |
[07:39] | Where the Pigeon Lady helps solve a murder In the Diana Ross Playground | 鸽子女士在戴安娜·罗斯游乐场解决了一桩凶杀案 |
[07:43] | Weirdly the same murder happened | 但古怪的是 一个月后 一模一样的 |
[07:45] | a month later in real life so they cut it | 凶杀案真的发生了 所以这被删掉了 |
[07:47] | Get a picture of me by the murder slide. | 拍一张我躺在凶杀案滑梯上的照片 |
[07:49] | Zoom’s Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour | 祖姆的《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅 |
[07:53] | So, let’s zoom in on a little-known fact | 我们来了解一些冷知识 |
[07:55] | In the film you saw Kevin escaped the bad guys | 根据电影 凯文通过在一辆马车中藏身 |
[07:58] | By stowing away on the back of one of these carriages | 逃脱了坏人的魔爪 |
[08:01] | What you didn’t get to see was one of the horses going into labor | 但你们不知道的是 当时有匹马要分娩了 |
[08:04] | And Macaulay Culkin Delivered that horse baby | 麦考利·卡尔金接生了那匹小马驹 |
[08:07] | And they caught it on film but it wasn’t part of the story | 那被拍下来了 但与情节无关 被剪掉了 |
[08:10] | Now it’s just part of Zoom’s Home Alone 2: | 现在这只是祖姆的《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》 |
[08:13] | Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour | 删减镜头之旅的一部分了 |
[08:15] | Everybody, sing it. | 大家一起唱 |
[08:16] | Zoom’s Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour | 祖姆的《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅 |
[08:20] | Do you want a picture by the carriage? | 你要不要站在马车旁拍一张 |
[08:21] | I think I just wanna sit and think about the bigness of everything. | 我想我只想坐下 思考万物的伟大 |
[08:26] | – I can’t find it anywhere. – Well, it can’t have gone far. | -哪里都找不到 -肯定就在这附近 |
[08:29] | – Wait, wait. No! – No. No, no, no! | -别别别 住手 -别别别别 |
[08:30] | This dumpster shouldn’t be right here | 这个垃圾箱不该在这里 |
[08:33] | No, no, no, no, no | 不不不不不 |
[08:36] | I can’t move it. | 我推不动它 |
[08:39] | That’s not good. No service. You? | 这就不妙了 我的手机没信号 你呢 |
[08:41] | We have the same plan, so no. | 我们用的是同一家运营商 所以我也没信号 |
[08:42] | Great, now we’re trapped down here. I’ve gotta get to that ceremony. | 行 那我们俩就被困在这了 我得出席那个晚宴 |
[08:45] | If I’m not there, I won’t get my award, | 如果我不去 我就拿不到奖 |
[08:47] | and I won’t get to crap on the park. | 就不能对公园为所欲为了 |
[08:48] | And you’ll have waxed my neck for nothing. | 你就白给我的脖子除毛了 |
[08:51] | Wait. You know what I bet this is? | 等等 你猜我觉得这是什么 |
[08:53] | This is one of the old Prohibition tunnels. | 这是一条禁酒令时期建的密道 |
[08:55] | It went to a speakeasy that used to be where the Dagmont is now. | 当年它通向一家夜总会 现在那里是达格蒙特大酒店 |
[08:59] | Wow, history’s really coming alive. | 历史再现了 |
[09:02] | – Look, there’s a door. – Where we going? | -看 那有扇门 -我们要去哪 |
[09:03] | I’m gonna get us out of here, Miss This-is-probably-all-your-fault. | 我要带着我们走出去 这大概都怪你小姐 |
[09:07] | I’ve got an award to receive. | 我必须要去拿奖 |
[09:09] | Owen’s never had a weird surprise nighttime audit before, | 欧文以前从没遇到过奇怪的夜间突袭审计 |
[09:11] | but he’s not freaking out. He’s got nothing to hide. | 但他没有慌 他两袖清风 |
[09:13] | I mean, look at that walk. That’s the walk of a confident man. | 看看他的走路姿势吧 那是一个男人自信的步伐 |
[09:16] | Or a man who has to pee confidently. | 也可能是一个男人尿急的步伐 |
[09:19] | Here’s the rest of ’em. | 剩下的都在这里 |
[09:20] | I’m not quite sure why any of this is happening, | 虽然我不确定这次审计是否必要 |
[09:22] | but you’ll find every “T” is crossed, every “I” is dotted. | 但可以向你保证账上每一点都写上去了 |
[09:24] | Except for the capital “I”. | 除了大写字母”I”的点 |
[09:27] | Anyway, like I was saying, this really isn’t necessary. | 总之 就像我说过的 这次审计没啥必要 |
[09:29] | Wendell’s audits are very thorough. | 温德尔的财务记录得很详尽了 |
[09:31] | He’s like a human calculator with the friendliest eyes. | 他就是眼神和善的人肉计算器 |
[09:33] | I imagine Wendell’s audits are fine. | 也许温德尔的财务没有问题 |
[09:35] | Every once in a while, | 但每隔一段时间 |
[09:36] | city employees get what we call a cavity search audit. | 市政人员都要进行我们所说的龋洞审计 |
[09:40] | Like when a dentist searches your mouth for cavities? | 是牙医在嘴里检查的那个龋洞吗 |
[09:42] | Yes, if those cavities were money you took that didn’t belong to you | 对 我们检查的是职员有没有私藏或挪用 |
[09:46] | and you hid it in your butt. | 那些不属于你们的款项 |
[09:47] | Okay. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[09:48] | If anyone in this operation has ever so much as taken a dime | 如果这家公司有任何一个员工 |
[09:51] | and slipped it in their pocket, I’ll find it. | 挪用过一分钱 我都会查出来 |
[09:54] | – I don’t work here. I didn’t do it. – Paige. | -我不在这上班 我什么都没做过 -佩吉 |
[09:55] | Sorry, she’s terrifying. | 抱歉 她吓到我了 |
[10:09] | Okay, I see you spent $850 on worms last month. | 我看到你上个月花了850美元购买虫子 |
[10:13] | – That seems high. – It’s a park. A big one. | -看起来有点贵 -这是公园 很大的公园 |
[10:15] | Then I’m gonna need a receipt. A big one. | 那就给我看看收据 很大的收据 |
[10:17] | No problemo. Those were discount worms too. | 没问题 那些还是打折的虫子呢 |
[10:19] | I actually saved the park some money when we got those worms. | 我买它们的时候还给公园省了不少钱呢 |
[10:22] | They were floor models. I’m kidding. | 它们都是销售样品 开玩笑的 |
[10:23] | And I’ve got all the receipts right here. | 所有的收据我都放在这里的 |
[10:25] | Okay. “Window screens, woodchips, wood glue.” | “纱窗 木片 木头胶” |
[10:27] | We’ll skip over the wood stuff and… here we go. | 略过其他木开头的东西 找到了 |
[10:30] | “Worms.” The receipts are in chronological order, so… | “虫子” 收据是按时间顺序放的 应该在 |
[10:34] | That’s weird. Let me just go through them again. | 奇怪 让我再翻一遍 |
[10:35] | Owen’s doing a lot of narrating. That’s– That’s fine. | 欧文做了很多旁白的工作 没 没问题 |
[10:38] | No receipt for $850 worth of worms? | 找不到850美金的虫子收据了吗 |
[10:41] | I have it. I swear we have it. I definitely have it. | 我有收据 我发誓我有 我肯定拿了收据 |
[10:43] | Elwood, didn’t you get the last shipment? | 艾尔伍德 最后一批货是你进的对吧 |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:47] | Okay, I may have also bought a worm for myself as a pet. | 好吧 我也许是给自己买了一只当做宠物 |
[10:50] | That’s fine, Elwood, I guess, but where’s the receipt for our worms? | 没关系的 艾尔伍德 那买虫子的收据呢 |
[10:54] | I may have made it into a temporary worm house to get Dianne home. | 我用它做了个临时虫房来带戴安回家了 |
[10:58] | Who rescued who? | 到底是谁救赎了谁 |
[11:00] | And you brought it back? He asked, not at all upset. | 收据拿回来了吗 他一点都不焦急地问道 |
[11:03] | – I wanna say yes. – Good. | -我也希望带回来了 -真棒 |
[11:05] | I really wanna say yes. I really, really wanna say yes. | 我真的也希望我自己真的把收据拿回来了 |
[11:08] | – Elwood! – I threw it away. | -艾尔伍德 -我给扔了 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 没事 |
[11:11] | So at least we know there was a receipt and now it’s gone. | 至少我们知道了确实有收据 只是被丢了 |
[11:13] | What do we do? | 现在这样怎么处理 |
[11:14] | Either produce the receipt or produce the items. | 要么出示收据 要么出示货品 |
[11:17] | Well, the worms are in the ground. | 虫子都进土里去了 |
[11:19] | – Except Dianne. – Except Dianne. | -除了戴安 -除了戴安 |
[11:20] | Then I guess I’m gonna have to report this | 那我好像只能如实上报了 |
[11:22] | as a possible misuse of funds. | 有资金被挪用的可能 |
[11:24] | Wait! We get our worms from Soil Yourself in Brooklyn. | 等等 我们在布鲁克林”自己种”店里买的 |
[11:26] | I’m sure I can get you another copy of the receipt | 我应该能给你拿到收据的副本 |
[11:28] | first thing tomorrow morning. | 明天一早就给你 |
[11:29] | That’s not how a cavity search audit works. | 能那样的话就不叫龋洞审计了 |
[11:31] | Here’s the deal. They send me. I come up with stuff. It’s real stuff. | 是这样 上面派我 我就会查出真正的数据 |
[11:35] | They told me tonight, go to you. I come to you. | 上面派我今晚查你 我就来了 |
[11:37] | I find a missing receipt. | 查到了一张丢掉的收据 |
[11:38] | So I’m gonna file my report, then go to my salsa class. | 现在我要写好报告 去上萨尔萨舞课了 |
[11:41] | Oh, no. That sounds bad. | 不 那听起来太糟糕了 |
[11:42] | Not the salsa. That’s good for you. The other stuff. | 不是说萨尔萨 跳舞很好 是说其他的 |
[11:44] | I really don’t want you to file that report. | 我真的不希望你上交这份报告 |
[11:46] | Things are weird right now between the park and the city. | 现在公园和市政府中间有很多奇怪的事 |
[11:48] | – I don’t know what’s going on. – Yeah, really weird. | -我也不知道会发生什么 -真的很奇怪 |
[11:51] | Okay. What if I can get you that receipt in the next hour? | 这样吧 我一小时内把收据给你 |
[11:54] | Less than an hour. | 不用一小时 |
[11:55] | I mean, an hour. Sorry, I’m trying to help. | 我是说 用一小时 抱歉 我想帮忙来着 |
[11:57] | Anita, when’s salsa class? | 安妮塔 你的萨尔萨课是几点 |
[11:59] | 8:00. 7:45 if you want to dance with Pedro. | 八点 想和佩德罗跳舞的话要7点45到 |
[12:01] | And everyone wants to dance with Pedro. | 所有人都想要佩德罗作为舞伴 |
[12:03] | Get ready to dance with Pedro. Or possibly the next best guy. | 就等着和他跳吧 或者第二受欢迎的男士 |
[12:08] | Be right back. Don’t go anywhere. | 去去就回 在这等好 |
[12:09] | Wow, you sounded pretty confident in there just now. | 你刚才听起来充满自信啊 |
[12:11] | – I would’ve thought you’d be… – Freaking out. I’m freaking out. | -我还以为你会 -被吓坏了 我被吓坏了 |
[12:14] | Okay. It’s okay. It’ll be okay. Mama’s here. | 没事没事 没关系的 妈妈在呢 |
[12:16] | Sorry about date night. | 抱歉约会之夜泡汤了 |
[12:17] | Dates are for dopes. | 蠢货才约会呢 |
[12:20] | There’s no way we’ll make it in time. | 我们不可能及时赶到的 |
[12:21] | Well, we’ve got two choices. We can try or we can kill her. | 我们有两个办法 试试看或者杀了她 |
[12:24] | I’ll follow your lead whichever way you go with it. | 你选哪种我都会支持你的 |
[12:26] | Now, as night falls, we move on to the most exciting part of the tour. | 随着夜幕降临 我们来到了旅途最刺激处 |
[12:30] | The deleted night scenes. Come, let’s amble into The Ramble. | 夜间删减镜头 跟着我闲逛进漫步者走廊 |
[12:34] | You may be wondering Why they deleted these night scenes | 也许你很好奇 为什么夜间镜头被删减了 |
[12:38] | Was it because they were too scary? | 难道是因为它们过于可怕吗 |
[12:42] | You be the judge | 你们来亲眼评判 |
[12:43] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等等 现在要干什么 |
[12:44] | Sure, Home Alone 2 was rated PG | 当然 《小鬼当家2 》评级是PG |
[12:47] | But the unreleased director’s cut Was a hard PG | 但未发行的导演剪辑版可是硬核PG |
[12:52] | For spookiness | 因为太吓人 |
[12:54] | Remember when pigeons Attacked the bad guys | 还记得 鸽子们袭击坏人的镜头吗 |
[12:57] | Bet you never saw the deleted night scene | 赌你们没看过删减的夜间镜头 |
[13:00] | When they were attacked again by bats | 是他们在晚上又被蝙蝠袭击 |
[13:04] | Okay. This is getting a little freaky. | 好吧 这变得有点吓人了 |
[13:06] | Listen, do you hear that? | 听 你们听到了吗 |
[13:09] | Those aren’t normal bats | 那可不是普通蝙蝠 |
[13:12] | Some say the production company snuck them in from Woodland, New Jersey, | 传言是制作组从新泽西伍德兰偷运来的 |
[13:18] | and when filming was over, they released them into the park to breed. | 拍摄完毕 它们就被放生留在公园里繁殖 |
[13:25] | – This isn’t fun anymore. – Don’t be scared. I’m sure there’s no– | -这不好玩了 -别怕 我相信没有 |
[13:27] | – Bats! – No, no, no, no, no, no! | -蝙蝠 -不不不 别别别 |
[13:31] | Cole, where are you going? We’re supposed to stay with the tour. | 科尔 你去哪 我们应该跟好团队的 |
[13:36] | Okay, we went from a weird tunnel to a weird storeroom. That’s progress. | 我们从诡异的地道来到了诡异储藏室 进步了 |
[13:41] | Locked. That’s not good. Hold that door. | 锁上了 这可不好 扶好门 |
[13:44] | Great. Perfect. | 真棒 完美 |
[13:45] | Yup. Thanks. | 没错 不谢 |
[13:48] | Helen, fight them. Use those big feet. | 海伦 跟它们战斗 用上你的大脚丫子 |
[13:51] | Cole! Stop running! | 科尔 别乱跑 |
[13:54] | You’re my responsibility. You can’t take off like that. | 我要对你负责的 你不能就这么跑掉 |
[13:57] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[13:58] | I get it. That bat swarm was crazy. | 我明白 那群蝙蝠是有点过分了 |
[14:00] | One of them bumped into the back of my neck. | 还有一只撞到我脖子上了 |
[14:02] | Hold on. Did you get bumped or bitten? | 等等 你是被撞了还是被咬了 |
[14:04] | – Bumped. Why? – Because you’re scratching, Molly. | -撞啊 怎么了 -因为你一直在挠 莫丽 |
[14:07] | Seems like you got bit, which could only mean one thing. | 看起来像是被咬了 那只能说明一件事 |
[14:09] | – Rabies? – You’re a vampire! | -狂犬病 -你变吸血鬼了 |
[14:11] | Cole, I’m not a vampire. Come bat– Back! | 科尔 我不是什么吸血鬼 蝙跑 |
[14:14] | – I didn’t mean to say bat. – I heard “bat.” | -我不是有意那么说的 -我都听到”蝙”了 |
[14:16] | You know what I meant! | 你明白我要说什么的 |
[14:19] | Oh, great. | 这可好了 |
[14:20] | – Oh, good. Lots of cabs. – So many cabs. | -很好 的士很多 -的士太多了 |
[14:25] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[14:26] | Oh, no. Oh, boy. Oh, no. | 不 天哪 不 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:30] | We can still make it to Brooklyn and back in an hour. | 我们还是能在一小时内赶到布鲁克林再赶回来 |
[14:32] | Right? Right? | 对吧 对吧 |
[14:33] | Nope. | 不能 |
[14:34] | Okay, don’t panic, gotta find my little brother in the darkness | 好了 别慌张 我会在黑暗中找回我的弟弟 |
[14:38] | I’m not panicking | 我不慌张 |
[14:40] | So, hey, I blew it told my parents I could handle this alone | 我吹牛皮 告诉爸妈我一个人能搞定 |
[14:43] | But look what’s happening | 但你看现在怎么样 |
[14:45] | Had a few complications. What a lesson in expectations | 出了几个状况 明白不能期望过高 |
[14:50] | In the park, in the dark. Let my little brother down | 在公园 黑暗中 我让我弟弟失望了 |
[14:53] | Unprepared, he was scared and fled | 毫无准备 惊慌奔逃 |
[14:55] | I did not account for this. Didn’t count on this | 这不是我的责任 没预料到会这样 |
[14:58] | I did not account for this, no | 这不是我的责任 不是 |
[15:01] | In the bats’ habitats. In the middle of the night | 在蝙蝠栖息之处 在深深的夜里 |
[15:03] | Wasn’t fun, had to run | 不好玩 赶快跑 |
[15:06] | I did not account for this. Didn’t count on this | 这不是我的责任 没预料到会这样 |
[15:08] | I did not account for this, no | 这不是我的责任 不是 |
[15:12] | Looks like we’re screwed, | 我们似乎完蛋了 |
[15:13] | this audit snuck up and it bit us in the worms | 审计突然袭击 在虫子问题上咬我们一口 |
[15:15] | But keep on pedaling! | 继续踩 |
[15:17] | No subways running. Now we’re gunning it to stop | 地铁已经停开 我们快速前进 |
[15:19] | That city gal from all her meddling | 阻止那个城里小妞的一切干预 |
[15:22] | Fighting with transportation. To get documentation | 努力与车流竞争 去把文件拿回 |
[15:27] | In the rain, what a pain. But our butts are on the line | 在雨中 真难受 但我们命悬一线 |
[15:30] | Took a look at our books and no | 看看我们的账本 不 |
[15:33] | We did not account for this. Didn’t count on this | 这不是我们的责任 没预料到会这样 |
[15:35] | – How did worms amount to this? – Yeah, I don’t know. | -虫子是怎么掺和进来的 -我不知道 |
[15:38] | Out of hand, wasn’t planned. But I’ll try to set it right | 失去控制 意料之外 但我会想办法解决 |
[15:41] | – Got a goal – Hello, Cole? | -这是我的目标 -科尔 |
[15:42] | Oh, no | 不 |
[15:43] | I did not account for this. Didn’t count on this | 这不是我的责任 没预料到会这样 |
[15:46] | I did not account for this, no | 这不是我的责任 不是 |
[15:49] | I saw their beady eyes. And they had a secret plan | 我看见他们滴溜的眼 他们有个秘密计划 |
[15:51] | And they wanted me to die. So I turned around and ran | 他们想要我去死 所以我转身就跑 |
[15:54] | This should’ve been a cinch. I’m a semi-grown adult | 这本应是小菜一碟 我已经算是个大人了 |
[15:57] | They should trust me in a pinch | 他们在紧要关头应该相信我 |
[15:58] | But he’s gone and it’s my fault | 但他跑了却是我的错 |
[15:59] | Why does Elwood have a worm for a pet named Dianne? | 为什么艾尔伍德有条宠物虫名叫戴安 |
[16:02] | Should we talk about that? | 我们应该说说这个吗 |
[16:04] | – Let’s not. – Yeah, you’re right. | -不要说吧 -你说得对 |
[16:05] | Gotta go, didn’t know. That my life would end tonight | 该走了 没想到 我的人生会在今晚结束 |
[16:07] | – Dianne – Hit a snag, what a drag | -戴安 -遇到困难 真是糟糕 |
[16:10] | I did not account for this. Didn’t count on this | 这不是我的责任 没预料到会这样 |
[16:12] | – My beautiful worm, Dianne – I did not account for this, no | -我美丽的虫子戴安 -这不是我的责任 不是 |
[16:15] | Stop! That’s it! | 停车 就是这里 |
[16:16] | I did not account for this | 我没预料到会这样 |
[16:20] | Dianne | 戴安 |
[16:23] | Can you see my bra? | 你能看到我的文胸吗 |
[16:24] | Let’s just say… I don’t know the right answer. I definitely can. | 我说… 我不知道该怎么说 绝对能 |
[16:27] | I have that bra. And I have a mole like that. | 我也有这件文胸 我也有颗这样的痣 |
[16:29] | How can I help you guys? | 有什么可以帮到你们呢 |
[16:31] | I need receipts for some worms I purchased. | 我以前买过一些虫子 我需要小票 |
[16:33] | Can you reprint them? | 你能帮我重新打印吗 |
[16:34] | Sure, no problem. About what time did you buy them? | 当然可以 你大概是什么时候买的呢 |
[16:36] | About three o’clock last month? | 上个月 三点钟左右 |
[16:38] | – Last month? Sorry. – No. | -上个月 对不起 -不 |
[16:40] | Please? There has to be something we can do, bra sister? | 求你了 你一定有办法的 文胸姐妹 |
[16:43] | – I guess you could ask Roz. – Who’s Roz? | -我想你可以去问罗茨 -谁是罗茨 |
[16:45] | My manager, but she’s leaving. | 我的经理 但她要下班了 |
[16:47] | Roz. Roz! Hello. Quick question for you. | 罗茨 罗茨 你好 问你个问题 |
[16:49] | Sorry, I’m in a hurry. | 对不起 我赶时间 |
[16:50] | If I don’t help my kid sell these scented candles, | 如果我不帮我孩子卖掉这些香薰蜡烛 |
[16:52] | his class won’t go on their trip to Gettysburg. | 他们班去不能去葛底斯堡旅行了 |
[16:54] | First of all, he should be selling those candles, not you. | 首先 这些蜡烛应该是他去卖 不是你 |
[16:56] | What is he learning from this? | 不然他能学到什么呢 |
[16:57] | I just wanna be involved in his life. | 我只是想参与他的生活 |
[16:58] | I have two kids. I totally understand. | 我有两个孩子 我完全理解 |
[17:00] | Mother to mother, can you help my husband before you go? | 我们都是母亲 你能在走之前帮一下我丈夫吗 |
[17:02] | Mother to mother, can I unload these candles on you? | 我们都是母亲 我能把这些蜡烛交给你吗 |
[17:05] | One of the benefits of being a narrator | 作为旁白者的一个好处就是 |
[17:07] | is you can do your job from anywhere. | 你在任何地方都能投入工作 |
[17:08] | So, like, while it’s raining, I can stay here where it’s dry and safe. | 比如在下雨时 我可以待在这干燥安全之处 |
[17:11] | No! Bats! Bats! | 不 蝙蝠 蝙蝠 |
[17:14] | Damn it. I’m gonna miss my award ceremony. | 糟了 我要错过我的颁奖典礼了 |
[17:16] | I finally won something. | 我终于获了奖 |
[17:18] | – I mean, you paid for it. – That’s not the point. | -那是你买来的 -这不是重点 |
[17:21] | Might as well pass the time drinking some prohibition bathtub gin | 也可以喝点禁酒时期私酿的杜松子酒啥的 |
[17:24] | or whatever this is. | 打发时间 |
[17:26] | “Margarita mix?” This is modern hooch. | “玛格丽塔调制酒” 这是现代的劣质酒 |
[17:28] | Wait a minute. We must be under the Dagmont. | 等等 我们肯定是在达格蒙特底下 |
[17:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:32] | Smells like spring break in here now. | 现在这里闻起来有春假的味道了 |
[17:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:35] | – I’m screwing my competitor. – Right, of course. | -我在打击竞争对手 -好吧 没问题 |
[17:38] | If that prauditor does her job, then I’m screwing the park too. | 如果那个审猎手做得好 那我也在打击公园 |
[17:41] | This could end up a pretty good night after all. | 今晚还是能成为一个美好的夜晚 |
[17:43] | Even if we die down here? | 即使我们死在这里吗 |
[17:45] | Oh, right. Well, evens it out. | 对 好吧 扯平了 |
[17:47] | You wanna do one? | 你要来一个吗 |
[17:48] | I’m not gonna pretend that didn’t feel a little good. | 我不想假装这样感觉不好 |
[17:53] | Helen, we should do this more often. | 海伦 我们应该多做点这样的事 |
[17:55] | If no one comes down here, then I think that was our one shot. | 如果没人下来 那刚才就是我们最后一瓶了 |
[17:59] | Crap. Should’ve saved some to drink. | 糟糕 应该留下一点喝的 |
[18:03] | Cole! There you are. | 科尔 你在这儿呢 |
[18:05] | Funny, accusing me of being a vampire | 真有意思 你这样吊着 |
[18:07] | when you’re hanging like one. | 还说我才是吸血鬼 |
[18:08] | I’m stuck. Help me. No, wait. Get away from me! | 我被困住了 帮帮我 不 等等 别靠近我 |
[18:11] | Cole, for the last time, I’m not a vampire. | 科尔 我最后说一次 我不是吸血鬼 |
[18:13] | That’s exactly what a vampire would say. | 吸血鬼就是这样说的 |
[18:14] | Cole, calm down. | 科尔 冷静 |
[18:16] | Let me help you not be upside down | 让我帮你翻过来 |
[18:18] | and then you can look at my neck and examine it for bite marks. | 然后你可以检查一下我脖子上有没有咬痕 |
[18:22] | Sorry, you’re gonna have to take off your pants. I can’t do this. | 对不起 你得把裤子脱掉 这我搞不定 |
[18:25] | You could have also walked around the fence like this. | 你本来可以这样绕过铁丝网的 |
[18:28] | This way was faster. | 这样更快 |
[18:29] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[18:30] | – Look, any bite marks? – No. | -看 有咬痕吗 -没有 |
[18:33] | – Sorry. Sorry. – Don’t do that. | -对不起 对不起 -别这样 |
[18:35] | Oh, shoot. We have, like, ten minutes to get home. | 糟了 我们要在十分钟内回到家 |
[18:37] | Maybe it’d be faster if we flew? | 如果我们飞回去可能更快 |
[18:39] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪儿吗 |
[18:40] | Central Park? | 中央公园 |
[18:41] | Right, but where? I don’t recognize this. | 对 但是哪里呢 我认不出来 |
[18:44] | Maybe because it’s night? | 也许是因为在晚上 |
[18:46] | If we’re late, that’s it. | 如果我们迟到就完了 |
[18:48] | Mom and Dad won’t ever let us go out alone again. | 爸妈再也不会让我们独自出门了 |
[18:50] | We’ll be going to the movies with them till we’re 40. | 我们得跟着他们去看电影 直到40岁 |
[18:52] | People will point and say, | 人们会指指点点 说 |
[18:53] | “Hey, look. There are those 40-year-old kids | “看啊这两个40岁的小孩 |
[18:55] | who are always with their parents.” | 总是跟着他们父母” |
[18:57] | Should we just call Mom and Dad and tell them to come get us? | 我们应该打电话叫爸妈来接我们吗 |
[18:59] | No. No, dang it. No. Listen, pal. | 不 不 该死 不 听着 小子 |
[19:01] | I thought you were a fan of the Home Alone movies. | 我以为你是《小鬼当家》的粉丝 |
[19:04] | I am. Maybe the biggest. | 我是 或许是最忠实的 |
[19:06] | Kevin McAllister was in the park by himself | 凯文·麦考利斯特一个人在公园里 |
[19:08] | and he didn’t call his family at all. | 他根本没有给家人打电话 |
[19:09] | Never mind that they didn’t have cell phones | 虽然他们当时没手机 |
[19:11] | and his family was in Florida. | 他家人在佛罗里达州 |
[19:12] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[19:13] | He turned that trip into the biggest adventure of his life. | 他让那次旅程成了他人生中最大的一次冒险 |
[19:16] | He had the courage to stand up to those sticky bandits | 他勇敢和那些棘手的土匪对抗 |
[19:18] | and he was alone a lot longer than us. | 他孤军奋战的时间比我们长多了 |
[19:21] | You’re right. We have to get home. Alone. | 你说得对 我们得独自回家 |
[19:23] | The two of us. Follow me. | 就我们俩 跟我来 |
[19:25] | So cold. Bones so cold. | 好冷 刺骨得冷 |
[19:28] | Helen. Stop using your warmth for your own body. | 海伦 别顾着自己取暖 |
[19:30] | – Scooch closer and give it to me. – No. | -靠近我 把你身体的热度给我 -不 |
[19:32] | It’s better if you don’t. You’d just be stealing mine. | 最好还是别了 你会偷走我的热度 |
[19:35] | I know your tricks. Why hasn’t anyone come yet? | 我了解你的把戏 怎么还没人来 |
[19:37] | Judging by the dust on everything, no one’s coming. Ever. | 根据这里的灰尘判断 不会有人来 永远都不会有 |
[19:40] | I can’t breathe. Is this normally how I breathe? | 我不能呼吸了 我平时是这么呼吸的吗 |
[19:46] | – Yup. – It’s so sad. | -嗯 -好难过 |
[19:47] | I haven’t accomplished what I wanted in my life. | 我还没有实现我的愿望 |
[19:50] | I didn’t buy the park, I never married. I never had children. | 我没有买下公园 没有结婚 没有孩子 |
[19:54] | You wanted those things? | 这些是你想做的事 |
[19:55] | No. All I ever wanted was the park, | 不 我只想要那公园 |
[19:57] | but I didn’t wanna sound selfish just now. | 但我不想听上去显得我自私 |
[19:59] | I guess if I have to die trapped in a storage room | 我想要是我非得跟一个人 |
[20:01] | underground next to someone, I could do a lot worse. | 一起死在地下的某个储藏间里的话 本可能会更糟的 |
[20:04] | Thanks, Bitsy. | 谢了 贝琪 |
[20:05] | Okay, you ruined it. | 气氛被你毁了 |
[20:06] | There’s a knife in my boot. I can’t reach it. | 我靴子里有把刀 我拿不到 |
[20:09] | You take it, cut yourself open, and I’ll try to sleep inside you. | 你拿去 把自己割开 我会尽力睡在你体内 |
[20:12] | You have a knife in your boot? | 你靴子里有刀 |
[20:13] | What? You don’t? That’s embarrassing. | 什么 你没有吗 真丢人 |
[20:16] | We can use this. I’m gonna pry those hinge pins out. | 我们可以用这个 我把那些铰链销撬开 |
[20:18] | I thought my idea was pretty good too, but whatever. | 我以为我的主意也很不错 不过随便了 |
[20:23] | Not bad but also not great. C plus. | 还不错但也没那么好 C+ |
[20:29] | We might have time to make the ceremony. | 我们可能还能赶上颁奖典礼 |
[20:30] | Wait! There’s a cockroach in your hair. | 等等 你头发上有只蟑螂 |
[20:33] | Sorry, that’s just your hair. You almost had a friend. | 抱歉 就是你头发而已 你差点就有个朋友了 |
[20:36] | Here’s your knife. Catch. | 这是你的刀 接住 |
[20:37] | – What? – I mean, here. | -什么 -拿着 |
[20:39] | Well, that’s an hour. | 一个小时到了 |
[20:40] | They’re not here, so I’m probably going to miss my class. | 他们还没来 我多半要错过我的课了 |
[20:43] | Will you thank your boss for ruining my life? | 你能替我谢谢你上司毁了我的生活吗 |
[20:45] | Okay. I’ll tell him but that doesn’t seem fair. | 好 我会告诉他 但这似乎不公平 |
[20:47] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:48] | It’s just when I miss my salsa class, I get real cranky. | 只是当我错过我的萨尔萨舞课时 我会变得很暴躁 |
[20:51] | I get it. I’ve been kicking myself for throwing away that receipt. | 我懂 我因为扔掉那张收据而一直深深自责 |
[20:54] | I mean, Owen trusts me and I really let him down. | 欧文信任我 我却让他失望了 |
[20:57] | And now he’ll probably fire me. | 现在他多半会开除我 |
[20:58] | He’ll probably get fired too. Sorry, but I gotta call the mayor. | 他多半也会被开除 抱歉 但我得打给市长 |
[21:01] | Oh, God. I cost him his job. | 天 我害他丢了工作 |
[21:03] | Maybe we’ll look for work together. | 也许我们可以一起找工作 |
[21:04] | Maybe we’ll start a new park. | 也许我们可以开一个新公园 |
[21:06] | Five to eight. No bueno. | 还有5分钟就8点了 不好 |
[21:07] | I should be hearing salsa music right now. | 我现在该听到萨尔萨音乐的 |
[21:10] | I think this is salsa I’m not sure | 我觉得这是萨尔萨音乐 我不确定 |
[21:16] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 天啊 天啊 |
[21:19] | She can’t resist. | 她无法抗拒 |
[21:21] | I don’t know the moves, but I’ll be happy to try and do them with you. | 我不会跳 但我很乐意尝试 陪你跳 |
[21:25] | Go limp. | 弯腰 |
[21:26] | So, what’s the difference between salsa and flamenco? | 萨尔萨舞和弗拉门戈舞有什么区别 |
[21:30] | Talk with your hips. | 用你的臀部说话 |
[21:32] | Mom, Dad, we’re home. | 妈 爸 我们回来了 |
[21:33] | We’re late but there’s a really good reason. | 我们回来晚了 但是有充分理由 |
[21:35] | It has to do with bats, | 跟蝙蝠有关 |
[21:36] | and Molly was a vampire briefly but she’s not anymore. | 莫丽短暂变成了吸血鬼 但现在不是了 |
[21:39] | It’s totally fine, I think. | 没什么事 应该吧 |
[21:40] | Also, I’m not wearing pants and it’s kind of a new thing I’m doing | 还有 我没穿裤子 这是我最新的爱好 |
[21:43] | and you guys are gonna love it. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[21:45] | Where are they? Hello? | 他们人呢 喂 |
[21:51] | We got it! Okay. | 我们拿到了 好吧 |
[21:55] | – You’re flexible, Elwood. – I just look that way right now. | -你真灵活 艾尔伍德 -我只是现在这个样子 |
[21:58] | One receipt for $850 worth of worms. | 价值850刀虫子的收据 |
[22:00] | – Okay. Great. – That’s it? | -很好 -就这 |
[22:02] | – Wow, really? – Yup. The receipt’s all I needed. | -真的吗 -是的 我只需要收据 |
[22:04] | I’ll call the mayor and tell him that his park manager is an honest man. | 我会联系市长 告诉他公园管理员是个诚实的人 |
[22:07] | An organized and honest man… in the bedroom. Up top. | 一个有条理且诚实的人 在卧室里 击掌 |
[22:10] | And that one of his workers has unbelievable natural rhythm. | 以及他的员工之一有着难以置信的天生节奏感 |
[22:13] | And fragrant deodorant? Or actually, what am I smelling? | 芳香除臭剂 这是什么味道 |
[22:17] | You’re smelling 20 scented candles. | 你闻到的是20根香薰蜡烛 |
[22:19] | Lavender Mist-ery, and Fresh Gumbo, which I don’t know if I like. | 神秘薰衣草 新鲜秋葵 我不确定我是否喜欢 |
[22:23] | – You want one? – No. | -你要一根吗 -不 |
[22:25] | See you next audit. | 下次审计见 |
[22:26] | Sorry how our night turned out. | 抱歉我们今晚这样子 |
[22:28] | That was the best date night ever. | 这是史上最棒的约会之夜 |
[22:30] | We went to Brooklyn. We bought a buttload of candles. | 我们去了布鲁克林 买了一堆蜡烛 |
[22:32] | Plus I bet we have something to drink at home. | 而且我赌家里肯定有喝的 |
[22:34] | We have the half bottle of champagne with the foil on top of it | 我们还有半瓶新年前夜喝剩的香槟 |
[22:36] | from New Year’s Eve. | 用锡箔纸包着 |
[22:38] | What a night. Look at you. You dressed up. | 多么美妙的夜晚 看看你们 个个盛装打扮 |
[22:41] | Where are you from? Let me guess. New York? | 你是哪里的 我猜猜 纽约吗 |
[22:44] | Oh, good, he’s just started. He’s doing his crowd work. | 很好 他才刚开始 他在活跃气氛 |
[22:47] | Did we get the dirt? | 我们搞到黑料了吗 |
[22:48] | We did not get the dirt. | 我们没搞到黑料 |
[22:51] | I’m going to punch you in the face. | 我要揍你的脸 |
[22:53] | I don’t want you to do that. | 我不想你那么做 |
[22:56] | Somebody loves tuxes over here. | 有人很喜欢无尾礼服啊 |
[22:58] | What’s that you’ve got there? A napkin? | 你那是什么 餐巾吗 |
[23:00] | What a crapshow. I need a drink. | 好无聊 我要喝一杯 |
[23:02] | Martini in a bowl. Wait, no, a bucket. And keep ’em coming. | 给我一碗马天尼 等等 一桶好了 不要停 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry, Miss Brandenham. We don’t have martinis. | 抱歉 布兰登海姆小姐 我们没有马天尼了 |
[23:08] | Fine. I’m not picky. I’ll take whatever you got. | 行吧 我不挑剔 随便什么都行 |
[23:11] | Actually, at this point, we have no alcohol at all. | 实际上 我们没有任何酒 |
[23:13] | That’s impossible. The Brandenham is never out of liquor. | 不可能 布兰登海姆家从来不会缺酒 |
[23:16] | Someone broke into our storeroom and smashed it all. | 有人闯进了我们的储藏室 把酒全砸了 |
[23:19] | – Even the margarita mix. – What? | -就连玛格丽特混合酒都没了 -什么 |
[23:23] | We’re living the life | 我们享受生活 |
[23:25] | We’re doing it right We’re living the dream, ah, baby | 幸福美满 梦想成真 |
[23:32] | We’re going all out | 我们全力以赴 |
[23:34] | We’re doing it right We’re living the dream, ah, baby | 幸福美满 梦想成真 |
[23:41] | Gonna walk to the edge of the world Let’s have some fun | 我要走到世界尽头 放纵享乐 |
[23:46] | Gonna dance till the end of time Let’s turn it up | 我要跳舞跳到时间的镜头 嗨起来 |
[23:50] | Let’s make life a movie And charge our friends to come | 我们把生活拍成电影 收费让朋友来看 |
[23:54] | ‘Cause we’re living tonight | 因为我们今晚要纵情享受 |