时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Thanks. Thank you. Oof, that’s a big bill. | 谢谢 谢谢你 那可真是一张大钞 |
[00:13] | Hey there. I’m your new narrator. | 大家好 我是你们的新旁白者 |
[00:15] | Wanna hear a story about a park? Hey, hey, shush. Don’t be scared. | 想不想听个有关公园的故事 嘘嘘嘘 别害怕 |
[00:20] | You’re with a pro now. You’re with the best. | 现在由专业人士为您服务 顶级服务 |
[00:22] | A guy with know-how. A guy who’s well dressed. | 一个懂行的男人 一个着装整齐的男人 |
[00:26] | I know it’s hard to comprehend the level of quality you’re seeing, | 我知道你们很难理解现在本节目的质量 |
[00:31] | but I can make this very simple for you. | 但我可以为你们解释清楚 |
[00:34] | You deserve to be in | 你们理应享受 |
[00:39] | first-class hands | 一流服务 |
[00:43] | That’s right, I said first-class hands | 没错 我说 一流服务 |
[00:49] | You’ve been distracted by a dude who’s been uprooting the whole plot. | 你们被一个将情节连根拔起的男人分散了注意力 |
[00:54] | I’m not trying to be rude, but there’s no way in hell | 我不想失礼 但他不可能 |
[00:58] | he’s got a pair of first-class hands. | 提供一流服务 |
[01:03] | Don’t you wanna be in first-class hands? | 你们不想享受顶级服务吗 |
[01:08] | See, the last guy sort of missed the mark. | 看 前任旁白跑偏了 |
[01:11] | It’s why I’m here to take you through Central Park | 所以让我来带你们了解中央公园 |
[01:14] | In first-class hands | 提供一流服务 |
[01:18] | Hi, excuse me. What are you doing here, Griffin? | 你好 打扰了 你在这干嘛 格里芬 |
[01:21] | Hey, buddy. Yeah, so you got fired. | 你好 伙计 你被解雇了 |
[01:24] | Fired? Why? | 解雇了 为什么 |
[01:25] | – You know why. – No, I don’t. | -你知道为什么 -不 我不知道 |
[01:27] | Somebody spilled the beans. | 有人走漏了消息[豆子] |
[01:28] | The “Bitsy Brandenham was secretly funding | 那个”贝琪·布兰登海姆在秘密资助 |
[01:30] | Mayor Whitney Whitebottom’s campaign” beans. | 惠特尼·怀特伯顿市长选举”的消息[豆子] |
[01:33] | I don’t even like beans. | 我根本都不喜欢豆子 |
[01:35] | It’s Bitsy! It’s Bitsy Brandenham! Oh, no. | 是贝琪 是贝琪·布兰登海姆 不 |
[01:39] | So, yeah. | 没错 |
[01:40] | Those beans. | 那消息啊 |
[01:41] | You messed up. We’re narrators, not guardian angels. | 你搞砸了 我们是旁白者 不是守护天使 |
[01:44] | Can’t we be both? Like, narrators with benefits? | 我们不能两者都做吗 比如 互相利用的旁白者 |
[01:47] | Help out around the farm, so to speak. | 帮助推动情节 |
[01:49] | I mean, I guess you could nudge, you could guide them a tiny bit, | 我想你可以稍微引导一下他们 |
[01:52] | but you can’t blurt out spoilers or change the course of everything. | 但你不能泄密 不能剧透 不能改变剧情发展的方向 |
[01:55] | I have two words for you. | 我有四个字要送给你 |
[01:56] | – I’m leaving? – Free will. | -立马滚蛋 -自由意志 |
[01:57] | Can I guess again? I was gonna say free will. | 我能再猜一回吗 我本来要说自由意志的 |
[01:59] | Birdie, Birdie, you dirty little thing | 鸟哥 鸟哥 你这个狡猾的小混蛋 |
[02:02] | You could’ve stayed, | 你本可以接着干的 |
[02:03] | – you could’ve made your little ukulele sing. – It’s a fiddle. | -你本可以接着弹你的尤克里里 -那是小提琴 |
[02:06] | But you just had to blow it, had to interfere | 可你非得剧透 非得干扰剧情发展 |
[02:10] | And the next thing you know It’s over and I’m here. | 所以紧接着 你下岗了 我来接班了 |
[02:15] | But, Griffin, if in fact I got involved, | 但是 格里芬 如果我真的参与其中 |
[02:19] | don’t you think my selfless act just might have solved it? | 你不觉得我的无私行为可能把这问题解决了吗 |
[02:22] | They gotta make their own decisions. We just get to watch | 他们需要自己做出决定 我们只能旁观 |
[02:26] | There’s no room for new revisions unless you wanna botch it | 除非你想糟蹋这故事 否则没必要修改 |
[02:30] | – They need first-class– – Okay, constructive criticism. | -观众需要一流 -好 建设性批评 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I can take a note. I got it now. | 好 我可以记下来 我现在知道了 |
[02:35] | – Hands – Hands | -服务 -服务 |
[02:37] | From now on, I’ll give them | 从现在起 我会为观众提供 |
[02:39] | – first-class hands – No, Birdie– Birdie, listen to me. | -一流服务 -不 鸟哥 鸟哥 听我说 |
[02:44] | No. | 不 |
[02:46] | You’ve all been shackled to a chaperone who needs to take a hike | 你们都被这位需要去远足的监视者禁锢了 |
[02:51] | I could end this cute toe-tapper | 我可以结束这段可爱的富有节奏的歌 |
[02:54] | Only, wait. Who doesn’t like when I sing? | 等等 谁会不喜欢我唱歌呢 |
[02:57] | – First-class hands. – I get it now. | -一流服务 -我现在明白了 |
[03:00] | – I’ll give them first-class hands. – A Professional who understands. | -我会为他们提供一流服务 -作为懂行的专业人士 |
[03:06] | Just sit back, enjoy the music. | 安稳坐好 享受音乐 |
[03:09] | I’ve played with three different Coachella bands | 我与三支科切拉音乐节的乐队合奏过 |
[03:15] | That is impressive. | 这可真厉害 |
[03:16] | With these first class chorus and verse | 用这些一流的主歌和副歌 |
[03:20] | Class, so well-rehearsed Class, once met Fred Durst | 一流 排练充分 一流 曾见过弗雷德·德斯特 |
[03:25] | Class | 一流 |
[03:28] | Really, Durst? When was that? | 真的吗 德斯特 什么时候遇到的 |
[03:30] | It was years ago. It was at a Barnes & Noble. | 很多年前了 在巴诺书店 |
[03:33] | Why have the worst when you can have first-class | 何必退而求其次 如果你可以享受一流 |
[03:40] | First-class hands? | 一流服务 |
[03:47] | So, you should go. | 所以 你应该走了 |
[03:48] | Right, like motivational. Like, “Go, girl.” | 没错 激励性的那种 好比”走啊 姑娘” |
[03:51] | Thank you. Here I go. | 谢谢 我走了 |
[03:52] | Owen and the family are… | 欧文一家会… |
[03:55] | And now to– Over here. | 然后现在… 来这边 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry. I need to just turn away from you and take us over to Owen, | 抱歉 我得离你远点 把观众带去欧文那里 |
[04:01] | – who is trying to get his family – Trying to get his family | -他正努力让家人 -努力让家人 |
[04:03] | – excited about an owl camera. – excited about an owl camera. Damn it! | -为猫头鹰摄影机而兴奋 -为猫头鹰摄像机而兴奋 妈的 |
[04:10] | So, yeah, the Natural History Museum is setting up a camera | 所以没错 自然史博物馆在布置一台摄影机 |
[04:13] | to livestream the owl nest in that tree, right there. | 来直播那棵树上的猫头鹰巢 就在那里 |
[04:15] | Isn’t that incredible? | 真令人难以置信 |
[04:16] | So, when you were like, “Hey, guys. Wanna see something really cool?” | 所以 你说”你们想不想看一件超级酷的事”的时候 |
[04:18] | this is what you meant? | 你指的是这个 |
[04:20] | And I was so right, right? | 我说得没错 是吧 |
[04:21] | Wasn’t I kinda right, kids? | 我说得基本没错 是吧孩子们 |
[04:23] | No. Sorry, I said that out loud. I mean, yes. | 不是 抱歉 我大声说出来了 我是说 是 |
[04:25] | Molly, it’s an owl’s nest. They are the Beyoncé of birds, | 莫丽 那是猫头鹰巢 那可是鸟中碧昂斯 |
[04:29] | if Beyoncé could turn her head all the way around. | 如果碧昂斯可以360度旋转她脑袋的话 |
[04:32] | So, when’s it gonna go live, Dad? | 那什么时候开始直播啊 爸爸 |
[04:34] | Tonight at 5:00. | 今晚5点 |
[04:35] | It’s gonna be like a reality show about owl roommates. | 就像有关猫头鹰舍友的真人秀一样 |
[04:38] | Should be called “Owl in the Family.” | 应该叫”与猫头鹰同居” |
[04:40] | Or maybe “The Owl Couple.” | 或者叫”猫头鹰夫妇” |
[04:41] | “Real Owl’s Wives of New York”? | “纽约猫头鹰娇妻” |
[04:43] | No? You guys are so cliquish. | 不好吗 你们可真排外 |
[04:47] | Bitsy, you have a phone call. | 贝琪 有你的电话 |
[04:48] | I’m mid bubble beard. Let it go to voice mail. | 我正在用泡沫弄胡子玩呢 让他去语音信箱留言吧 |
[04:50] | It’s Dmitry. | 是迪米特里打来的 |
[04:54] | What? Don’t let it go to voice mail, dummy. Answer it. | 什么 别让他去语音信箱 白痴 接电话 |
[04:56] | Hello? One minute. | 您好 请稍等 |
[04:58] | Put it on speaker. Put it on speaker! | 开免提 开免提 |
[05:00] | Dmitry, how are you? | 迪米特里 你好吗 |
[05:01] | Are you finally ready to invest in my plan to buy Central Park? | 你是不是终于想投资我买下中央公园的计划了 |
[05:04] | I’ve been thinking about it, but it’s kind of on the back burner. | 我在考虑 但它现在不是首要问题[燃烧物] |
[05:08] | On the front burner | 首要问题[燃烧物]是 |
[05:09] | is the hotel where my daughter is supposed to have her wedding tonight. | 我女儿今晚举行婚礼要用的酒店 |
[05:13] | Because it’s burning. It’s on fire. | 酒店烧起来了 它着火了 |
[05:15] | It’s kind of our fault. The wedding theme was fire. | 大概是我们的错 婚礼主题是火 |
[05:17] | I have a proposal for you: | 我有一个提议 |
[05:19] | The Brandenham Hotel hosts my daughter’s wedding. | 我女儿的婚礼到布兰登海姆酒店举办 |
[05:21] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:22] | We’re booked six months out, but I can make it four for you. | 我们半年内都订满了 但能给你提前到四个月 |
[05:25] | How about four hours? I need it tonight. | 四个小时呢 我今晚就要办 |
[05:27] | – Tonight? – It has to be tonight. | -今晚吗 -必须是今晚 |
[05:29] | We’ve got 300 guests in town, and my hair looks amazing. | 我们的三百位宾客都进城了 我还做了很帅的发型 |
[05:32] | Put him on mute. | 给他调成静音 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna make him think we’re fully booked tonight, | 我要让他以为我们今晚订满了 |
[05:35] | so I can leverage the hell out of this. | 这样我才能尽可能利用这个筹码 |
[05:36] | – Sorry, I didn’t mute it yet. – Damn it, Helen! | -对不起 我还没静音 -操 海伦 |
[05:38] | – Muting now. – What did you– | -马上静音 -你刚才说… |
[05:40] | Well, now you can take it off. It doesn’t matter anymore. | 好吧 你现在可以关掉了 已经无所谓了 |
[05:42] | Dmitry, we have a secret ballroom on the tenth floor. | 迪米特里 我们十楼有个秘密舞厅 |
[05:44] | You can use that. | 你可以在那儿办 |
[05:45] | – You want me to take it off mute? – Oh, my God. Yes. | -你要我关掉静音吗 -我的天哪 没错 |
[05:47] | – Dmitry? – Yes? | -迪米特里 -怎么 |
[05:48] | We can do it, but you and I are gonna talk business tonight. | 我们可以办 但我俩今晚得谈谈生意 |
[05:51] | Yes, yes, we can talk business. | 可以 可以 我们可以谈生意 |
[05:53] | But first, we’re gonna talk ice sculptures. | 但首先 我们得谈谈冰雕的事情 |
[05:57] | Okay. Okay, bye. Thank you. | 好的 好的 再见 谢谢 |
[05:59] | Cole, I just got a hot tip from a pal at the paper. | 科尔 报社的一个伙伴刚给我报了个热料 |
[06:01] | What do you think about this? Can you set the table? | 你觉得怎么样 你可以布置一下桌子吗 |
[06:03] | Wait, wait. Don’t touch my notes. | 等等 别碰我的笔记 |
[06:05] | Are we eating around Mom’s notes again? | 我们又要围着老妈的笔记吃饭了吗 |
[06:07] | I call the only chair that doesn’t have papers on it. | 我要这张唯一没放资料的椅子 |
[06:09] | You know how I’ve been trying to figure out | 你们知道我最近在努力查明 |
[06:10] | why Bitsy Brandenham was funneling money to the mayor? | 为什么贝琪·布兰登海姆要贿赂市长吧 |
[06:13] | Let’s say yes. | 算是知道吧 |
[06:14] | Two sort of open spots, one fork, four of us. | 两个算是能坐的位子 一把叉子 我们有四个人 |
[06:17] | I’m figuring it out. | 我正在想办法 |
[06:19] | A sandwich could go here. A beverage could go here. | 三明治可以放这里 饮料可以放这里 |
[06:21] | This could be a chip zone, maybe. | 这里也许可以做薯条区 |
[06:22] | I can eat on my lap. | 我可以放在大腿上吃 |
[06:24] | Listen to this. | 听着 |
[06:24] | Doug from work just saw something weird | 我的同事道格刚刚 |
[06:26] | happen at the Brandenham Hotel. | 在布兰登海姆酒店看到了件怪事 |
[06:31] | Upsies. | 抱我起来 |
[06:34] | I’m excited to see the secret ballroom. | 要看到秘密舞厅了 我好兴奋 |
[06:36] | Well, now it’s not a secret, is it? | 现在不是秘密了 不是吗 |
[06:38] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[06:41] | Paige, I just saw something weird. | 佩吉 我刚刚看到一桩怪事 |
[06:44] | I’ve gotta sneak into the hotel | 我要潜入酒店 |
[06:45] | and find out what’s going on in that secret ballroom. | 看看秘密舞厅有什么事发生 |
[06:47] | How? That hotel’s a fortress unless you’re staying there. | 怎么去 那酒店就像个堡垒 除非你要住那里 |
[06:50] | Then I guess I’ll have to stay there. | 那我想我就得去那住了 |
[06:51] | Hey, Marvin. | 你好 马文 |
[06:52] | I need the newspaper to pay for me | 我需要报社报销 |
[06:54] | to stay at the Brandenham Hotel for one night. | 我在布兰登海姆酒店住一晚的费用 |
[06:57] | Okay, great. | 好的 太棒了 |
[06:58] | He said absolutely hell no. | 他说绝无可能 |
[07:00] | Hey, babe, maybe we could possibly… | 宝贝 我们或许可以… |
[07:03] | Oh, boy. Sorry, just bracing for it. | 天哪 对不起 只是酝酿一下情绪 |
[07:05] | – Pay for a room? – It’s, like, 400 bucks a night there. | -自费住一间 -那里一晚大概要400美元 |
[07:07] | – It’s closer to five. – I just got light-headed. | -接近500美元 -我头晕了 |
[07:09] | I know it’s a lot of money, | 我知道这是一大笔钱 |
[07:10] | but my gut has a hunch that my inklings are right. | 但我有一种预感 我的直觉是对的 |
[07:12] | I really think I can crack this thing. | 我真的觉得我能搞定这事 |
[07:14] | I believe in you, Paige, | 我相信你 佩吉 |
[07:15] | but I’m allowed to cry a little bit about the 500– | 但也得允许我哭一哭这500… |
[07:17] | I don’t wanna say it. | 我不想说了 |
[07:18] | You know what makes people feel better | 有人花了一大笔他们本来花不起的钱 |
[07:19] | when they spend a ton of money they don’t really have? | 你知道怎么能让他们好受一些吗 |
[07:21] | Watching some owl cam. | 看猫头鹰视频 |
[07:22] | Thank God for those damn owls. Molly, you in, baby? | 谢天谢地还有猫头鹰 莫丽 你要去看吗 |
[07:25] | Hotel. I wanna go hotel. | 酒店 我要去酒店 |
[07:27] | It’s kind of a work trip. | 这是去工作的 |
[07:28] | Please, Mother. Don’t leave me with the owls. | 求你了 妈妈 别丢下我跟猫头鹰一起 |
[07:30] | A girl shouldn’t even have to say that. | 女孩子根本用不着说出来的 |
[07:31] | All right, fine. But nothing from the minibar. | 好吧 但别碰迷你酒吧的东西 |
[07:33] | If I see one of those triangular chocolate bars | 如果我明天看见账单上 |
[07:35] | on the bill tomorrow, so help me… | 有三角形巧克力 你就等着瞧 |
[07:37] | I’m gonna wear a fluffy robe tonight. | 我今晚要穿毛茸茸浴袍了 |
[07:41] | This one is disappointing too. | 这个也很令人失望 |
[07:43] | Three hours till the wedding. No pressure. | 离婚礼还有三小时 别太紧张 |
[07:44] | – What do think, Anya? – It’s terrible. Give me another one. | -你觉得怎么样 安雅 -太糟了 给我换一个 |
[07:47] | She’s a nervous eater. Gets it from her mother. | 她吃东西很挑剔 像她妈妈 |
[07:51] | – The bride looks sort of terrified. – That’s just her face. | -新娘看起来很害怕 -她的表情就这样 |
[07:54] | So, after you’re done eating half the appetizers | 好了 你们已经吃完了今晚准备的 |
[07:56] | we prepared for tonight, can we talk business? | 一半前菜 我们可以谈生意了吗 |
[07:58] | I’m too nervous. | 我太紧张了 |
[07:59] | If all goes well tonight, there will be nothing to discuss. | 如果今晚一切顺利 就没什么可谈的了 |
[08:03] | That sounds like a bad thing. | 这听起来不妙 |
[08:05] | No, “nothing to discuss” in a good way. | 不 是指好的”没什么可谈” |
[08:07] | Like, if this goes well, I’m in. | 就是如果一切顺利 我就加入 |
[08:09] | This salad is beautiful. Approved. | 这沙拉真好看 我批准了 |
[08:11] | – That’s a centerpiece. – Now it’s a salad. | -那是放在中间的装饰品 -现在它是沙拉了 |
[08:14] | Okay, drumroll. | 好了 把鼓敲起来 |
[08:18] | – Dad, that’s trumpets. – Right, sorry. | -爸 那是喇叭 -对 抱歉 |
[08:21] | – Okay, we’re headed to the hotel. – That’s great, babe. | -好了 我们去酒店了 -太棒了 宝贝 |
[08:24] | Are you sure you’re not just watching a still image? | 你们确定看到的不是一张静态图片吗 |
[08:26] | Yeah. I mean, I don’t think we are. | 对啊 我觉得应该不是 |
[08:28] | Well, have a fun night looking at a picture of an owl. | 祝你们今晚看猫头鹰图片看得开心 |
[08:32] | It might be a picture. | 这可能是张图片 |
[08:33] | It blinked. It just blinked. It definitely blinked. | 它眨眼了 它刚刚眨眼了 它绝对眨眼了 |
[08:35] | Yeah, it did. | 没错 它眨了 |
[08:36] | Hey, did you know owls are actually not intelligent at all? | 你知道其实猫头鹰并不聪明吗 |
[08:39] | – They’re lucky they’re hot. – So hot. | -幸好它们长得可爱 -太可爱了 |
[08:42] | An elevator for short people? This place has everything. | 矮人专用的电梯 这地方真是什么都有 |
[08:45] | That’s a dumbwaiter. If you were to order room service– | 那是升降机 如果你们预定了客房服务… |
[08:48] | Which we will definitely not be doing, | 我们绝对不会预定的 |
[08:49] | because someone brought yogurt. | 因为有人带了酸奶 |
[08:52] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[08:52] | For guests who did not bring yogurt, | 对于没有带酸奶的客人 |
[08:54] | the kitchen sends a food cart to your floor on that little elevator. | 厨房会用那个小电梯把食品车送到你的楼层 |
[08:58] | And a dumb waiter pushes it in, or where does he come in? | 然后一个蠢服务生把它推进来 他从哪里进来呢 |
[09:01] | And here’s your room. | 你们的房间到了 |
[09:03] | All right, I’m gonna use this desk as my command center. | 好了 我要把这张桌子作为指挥中心 |
[09:06] | And… yeah. There it is. | 然后…好了 搞定了 |
[09:08] | All right, I’m gonna go snoop around, | 好了 我要去到处打探一下 |
[09:09] | see if I can find any Russians. | 看看能不能找到几个俄罗斯人 |
[09:11] | I’m sorry, but I think this has to be mama by yourself. | 对不起 但你只能自己照顾自己了 |
[09:13] | Pretty focused on this bed right now. I’ve had a week. | 我的注意力都在这张床上了 我过了漫长的一周 |
[09:16] | Just know you’re gonna be poor again when this is done. | 但要知道这一切结束后你又会变穷 |
[09:18] | And don’t even look at this. | 而且别看这个 |
[09:21] | Look away. Good. | 看其他地方 很好 |
[09:25] | Oh, no. Did we both fall asleep? | 糟了 我们睡着了吗 |
[09:27] | Hopefully the owl didn’t see. Should we take a break? | 希望猫头鹰没看到 我们该休息下吗 |
[09:29] | I’ve had to pee so long that I no longer have to pee, | 我想尿尿好久了 久到我现在都不想尿了 |
[09:31] | which I think is dangerous. | 我觉得这有点危险 |
[09:32] | Or I peed. | 或我已经尿了 |
[09:34] | Oh, my God, owl babies! | 天呐 猫头鹰宝宝 |
[09:42] | There’s a couple of white Russians. | 那有个两个白俄罗斯人 |
[09:49] | You’re not so secret anymore, ballroom. | 你不再是个秘密了 舞厅 |
[09:51] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[09:54] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[10:02] | Hi. Just doing exercise on the stairs. | 我只是在用楼梯健身 |
[10:06] | Love stairs. These are good ones. They go up and down. | 我超爱楼梯 这些非常好 能上能下的 |
[10:15] | Give me a name, please. | 报上名来 |
[10:16] | You look like a Derek. | 你看着像个德瑞克 |
[10:17] | – Okay, bye. – No, your name. | -好了 拜拜 -不 你的名字 |
[10:19] | – What do you think my name is? – Lookie-loo who’s leaving. | -你觉得我叫什么 -迷路大姐要走了 |
[10:21] | They’re expecting me. You’re gonna be so sorry. | 他们在等我 你们会后悔的 |
[10:24] | Will you just tell me if this is the secret ballroom? | 你能告诉我这是不是秘密舞厅吗 |
[10:26] | It’s definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[10:29] | That’s what you sound like. | 这就是你刚才的声音 |
[10:31] | – This one looks like a Tito. – I can see it. | -这个看着像叫蒂托 -我懂你 |
[10:33] | Their mom has been gone a really long time. | 它们的妈妈飞走好久了 |
[10:35] | Yeah, they look so hungry. | 是啊 它们看起来好饿 |
[10:36] | I wanna go chew up some food and spit it in their mouths. | 我都想嚼烂食物喂给它们吃了 |
[10:39] | Oh, no! Tito! | 不 蒂托 |
[10:40] | – Tito can’t get back in the nest. – Why did he do that? | -蒂托回不去鸟巢了 -它干嘛这么做 |
[10:42] | – Why did he just fall over? – ‘Cause they’re dumb. | -它为什么掉下去了 -因为它们蠢啊 |
[10:44] | You’re so dumb, Tito! | 你太蠢了 蒂托 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. I love you. | 抱歉 我是无意的 我爱你 |
[10:47] | We should do something. | 我们该做点什么 |
[10:48] | But we would be messing with nature. That’s a big no-no. | 但那样就是干预自然了 绝对不行 |
[10:50] | Tito is not nature. He’s our baby. | 蒂托才不是自然的产物 它是我们的宝宝 |
[10:52] | We’ve watched him grow and make bad choices. | 我们看着它长大 还做了不好的选择 |
[10:55] | Hold on, Tito. Your human family’s comin’. | 等着 蒂托 你的人类家人来了 |
[11:03] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[11:07] | – Hello? – This is your wake-up call, Ms. Thang. | -喂 -这是您的叫早电话 傲慢女士 |
[11:10] | Thank you so much. Can I set another for one minute from now? | 非常感谢 我能再订个一分钟之后叫早服务吗 |
[11:13] | No. Once you’re up, you’re up. | 不行 一旦你起床了 就起床了 |
[11:15] | Amazing wedding so far. | 到目前为止婚礼都很棒 |
[11:16] | Incredible! On such short notice. | 难以置信 这么短的时间内组织得这么好 |
[11:18] | Everyone’s talking about how great everything is. | 大家都在讨论一切有多么完美 |
[11:20] | – What? – So, my park plan. | -什么 -那么 我的公园计划 |
[11:22] | Should we make small talk about big numbers? You start. | 我们应该闲谈聊聊巨额资金吗 你先开始 |
[11:25] | Where is Anya? | 安雅呢 |
[11:26] | I’m sure she’s just having a pre-wedding BM. | 我想她肯定只是婚前便便 |
[11:30] | It’s pretty standard. | 这很正常 |
[11:31] | – Isn’t that right, Helen? – It’s her day. | -对吧 海伦 -今天是她的大日子 |
[11:33] | Ms. Brandenham, Ms. Anya just grabbed some meats from the fridge | 布兰登海姆女士 安雅女士刚从冰箱拿了肉 |
[11:36] | and ran off screaming, “Don’t let them find me.” | 边跑边喊 “别让他们找到我” |
[11:38] | – What? – Okay, now that seems bad. | -什么 -好吧 这看上去不妙 |
[11:39] | So, do we need her to proceed? | 我们真的需要她才能继续吗 |
[11:42] | This is terrible. What is she thinking? | 这太糟糕了 她在想什么 |
[11:44] | Zack is Syracuse royalty. | 扎克是锡拉丘兹的贵族 |
[11:46] | – We need to find her. – Helen, seal the exits. | -我们得找到她 -海伦 封住出口 |
[11:48] | Dmitry, we’ll find her. Or someone that looks like her. | 迪米特里 我们会找到她的 或长得像她的人 |
[11:51] | – What? No. – Never mind. | -什么 不行 -算了 |
[11:52] | That’s plan B. | 这是备用计划 |
[11:53] | Come on. Let’s move. | 来吧 我们走 |
[11:55] | As Bitsy and Helen leave to hunt down the runaway bride– | 当贝琪和海伦前去寻找逃跑的新娘时 |
[11:59] | What? I’m just busking. Is this bothering you? | 什么 我只是在卖艺 吵到你了吗 |
[12:00] | No. Ignoring you. | 没有 无视你 |
[12:02] | – As Bitsy and Helen search the hotel, – Busking louder. | -贝琪和海伦在酒店寻找 -更大声卖艺 |
[12:04] | hoping to find Anya and change her mind about this wedding– | 希望能找到安雅 并改变她对婚礼的心意 |
[12:06] | – Okay, that’s it. – Not bothering. | -好吧 够了 -没有打扰你 |
[12:08] | You need to go. Go. Bad boy. | 你得走了 快走 坏小孩 |
[12:09] | No. I’m a good boy. | 不 我是乖小孩 |
[12:11] | I’m not gonna leave. This family needs me. | 我不走 这家人需要我 |
[12:14] | When there’s a man outside your window | 当有个男人在你窗外时 |
[12:18] | And he’s out there looking in, oh | 他从窗外往里看 |
[12:22] | And you know it’s just his job to clean the windows | 你知道他的工作就是清洗玻璃 |
[12:26] | That’s how his day goes | 这就是他的日常 |
[12:29] | But the look upon his face shows | 但他脸上的表情显示 |
[12:31] | That this might be way too close way too close | 这样可能太近了 太近了 |
[12:37] | You’re fully naked and he’s basically a foot away | 你全身赤裸 而他只有一步之遥 |
[12:41] | That’s way too close, way too close | 那太近了 太近了 |
[12:46] | That is what I mean when I say you’re too close | 这就是当我说你太近了时的意思 |
[12:50] | I don’t get what you’re saying | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[12:51] | It sounds like he was just concerned and I feel like that is earned | 听起来他只是担心 我觉得这也有道理 |
[12:56] | You’re not getting it. | 你没明白 |
[12:57] | When there’s a boy who loves his piggy | 有一个男孩爱着他家的猪仔 |
[13:00] | Sounds like a great piggy | 听起来是头很乖的猪仔 |
[13:02] | But the pig gets really biggy | 但猪仔长成了大肥猪 |
[13:04] | Piggy’s gotta grow, gotta fly | 猪仔得长大 得飞翔 |
[13:06] | – And his daddy says “It’s time to give me Piggy – What? | -他的爸爸就说”该把猪仔给我 -什么 |
[13:10] | – He’s coming with me” – Oh, no | -它该跟我走了” -不要 |
[13:13] | – The boy forgot that they were farmers – Pig farmers | -男孩忘了他们是农民 -养猪的农民 |
[13:16] | And he knows that he is way too close, way too close | 他知道他的心离得太近了 太近了 |
[13:22] | Now he can barely eat his bacon and he knows that he was | 现在他都无法吃培根 他知道自己 |
[13:25] | Way too close, way too close | 太近了 太近了 |
[13:30] | Wouldn’t you agree he got too close? | 你不觉得他太近了吗 |
[13:34] | Is it like when a stranger in the next stall over | 就像陌生人在厕所的隔壁隔间 |
[13:37] | Asks you for some toilet paper which is fine and dandy | 让你给他塞点卫生纸 这其实挺好 |
[13:41] | Until they start to tell you all about their day without you asking | 直到他们未经你同意就滔滔不绝自己的生活 |
[13:46] | And they talk to you while you can hear everything | 而且跟你聊天时 你还能听到一切动静 |
[13:49] | – Everything – Everything | -一切动静 -一切动静 |
[13:51] | – Everything – Everything | -一切动静 -一切动静 |
[13:53] | You don’t know what the heck is happening | 你都不知道发生了什么 |
[13:56] | Or how to stop whatever it is Yeah, whatever it is | 或要怎么阻止这破事 没错 无论这是什么 |
[14:01] | It’s way too close, way too close | 太近了 太近了 |
[14:05] | None of this applies to me This family’s my family | 这些都不适用于我 这家人就是我家人 |
[14:09] | You’re way too close, way too close Never too close, never too close | 你太近了 太近了 绝不靠近 绝不靠近 |
[14:13] | This is why it’s bad to be too close | 因此靠得太近了并不好 |
[14:17] | This is not that boy and his piggy | 这并不像那个男孩和他的猪仔 |
[14:21] | That boy is probably a vegan now | 男孩或许现在成了素食主义者 |
[14:24] | Because he got way too close | 因为他的心离得太近了 |
[14:28] | And it’s hard to be a vegan | 坚持素食很不容易 |
[14:31] | ‘Cause there are not as many options | 因为可选的食物实在很少 |
[14:35] | I guess that’s something we agree on | 看来这是一件我们都认同的事 |
[14:40] | Can I stay here if I play quietly? | 如果我只悄悄地在边上弹 我能留下吗 |
[14:42] | I wanna at least find out what happens. | 至少让我知道事情的结局如何 |
[14:44] | No! You’re torturing yourself. | 不行 你这是在折磨你自己 |
[14:46] | And, more importantly, you are driving me crazy. Go. | 更重要的是 你快烦死我了 离开吧 |
[14:50] | Birdie takes this in as he walks away, defeated, | 鸟哥挫败了 他思虑过后怅然离去 |
[14:54] | with his funny little waddle and his mayonnaise-stained jacket. | 迈着滑稽的鸭子步 穿着蛋黄酱渍的外套 |
[14:57] | Stop narrating about me! Stop it! | 不许给我配旁白 快停下 |
[14:58] | He’s a sad, sad, broken spirit. Who just stepped in gum. | 真是个破碎可悲的人 刚又踩口香糖上了 |
[15:02] | I said stop it! | 我说了快停下 |
[15:04] | He’s not down here, so he must still be in the tree. | 它没掉到地上 说明它还在上面 |
[15:06] | Or he’s already been eaten. | 也有可能已经被吃了 |
[15:07] | Tito! Are you okay? | 蒂托 你还好吗 |
[15:09] | Hoot once for yes, twice for no. | 叫一声表示你没事 两声表示有事 |
[15:12] | No hoots. What does no hoots mean? | 一声都没叫 一声都没叫表示什么 |
[15:14] | I think I gotta climb up there. | 我想我必须要爬上去看看了 |
[15:15] | I mean, if we’re really committing to | 我是说 如果我们真的确定 |
[15:16] | this whole interfering-with-nature thing. | 决定要干预自然的话 |
[15:18] | We are. We’re very on board. | 要做 而且要一不做二不休 |
[15:20] | We’re gonna make T-shirts. “The Nosy Nature Boys.” | 要做文化衫 就印”爱管自然闲事男孩” |
[15:22] | – Okay. Here I go. – Here I go too. | -好吧 我准备上了 -我也准备上了 |
[15:24] | – Stay there, Cole. – What? Why? | -待在下面 科尔 -什么 为什么 |
[15:26] | – ‘Cause it’s dangerous. – Well, will you just tell Tito | -因为很危险 -好吧 你能不能告诉蒂托 |
[15:28] | that the whole rescue thing was my idea | 整个营救计划都是我的主意 |
[15:30] | and you’re just doing the easy part? | 而你只是做了简单的这部分 |
[15:31] | Yes, Cole, I’ll relay the message. | 可以 科尔 我会转达的 |
[15:34] | Good ice. | 好冰块 |
[15:35] | Fancy ice. So cold. | 高级的冰块 冰冰凉 |
[15:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:39] | – Hello, I’m stuck! – Hello? | -有人吗 我卡住了 -在哪 |
[15:41] | I have put myself in tiny elevator. I can’t get out. | 我躲进迷你电梯里 但我现在出不去了 |
[15:47] | – I need to hide. – I mean, you were hidden. | -我得藏起来 -我说 你刚才就是在藏着呢 |
[15:49] | Yes, but it was very uncomfortable. | 是 但是太难受了 |
[15:50] | And there was no place for my fart to go. | 而且放的屁也出不去 |
[15:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:58] | – There you go, Tito. – Yay, Dad, you did it. | -就这样就好了 蒂托 -耶 老爸 你成功了 |
[16:00] | I told you not to follow me up here. | 跟你说了别跟我上来的 |
[16:02] | I had FOMO– “fear of missing owl.” | 我得了错失猫头鹰恐惧症 |
[16:04] | Oh, my God, we’re so high up. | 我的天 我们离地好远 |
[16:06] | You’re standing too far out. Come closer to the trunk. | 你站得太靠外了 到树干这边来 |
[16:09] | Come up here with me. Quick. | 快爬上来 快来 |
[16:10] | All right, we’re going up. | 好了 我们往上爬 |
[16:13] | That was the branch we needed to get down. No big deal. | 那是我们下去要踩的树枝 问题不大 |
[16:16] | We’re gonna die saving Tito. Never meet your idols. | 我们要死于拯救蒂托了 见不到偶像了 |
[16:19] | Nope, nope, nope. We’re not gonna die. We’re gonna be fine. | 呸呸呸 我们不会死的 我们会没事的 |
[16:21] | We’ll use the owl cam to signal for help. | 我们可以用拍猫头鹰的摄像头求救 |
[16:24] | Hello! We’re stuck. We need help. | 有人吗 我们被困在这了 我们需要帮助 |
[16:27] | – I’m sure help is on the way. – It isn’t. | -我确信救援人员已经在路上了 -并没有 |
[16:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:31] | Owen can shout all he wants, but it’s pretty late. | 任凭欧文撕破喉咙地喊叫 但三更半夜 |
[16:34] | There’s no one around to hear him | 周围没有人能听得到他 |
[16:36] | and things are about to get worse. | 而且事情还将会变得更糟 |
[16:39] | – Did you hear a screech? – That must be the deadbeat mom owl. | -你听到尖叫了吗 -肯定是那失职鸟妈妈 |
[16:41] | I’m gonna tell her she needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror | 我要告诉它 它得对着镜子好好反思一下 |
[16:44] | and see if she’s– Oh, God! | 看看它会不会认 天啊 |
[16:51] | – Get away from me. – Cool, cool. It’s fine. | -离我远点 -冷静 冷静 没事的 |
[16:53] | Where’s my robe? | 我的睡袍呢 |
[16:54] | I didn’t get anything, and I’m a terrible reporter, | 我什么都没查到 我真是个差劲的记者 |
[16:56] | and I’ve wasted your braces money. | 还把你的牙套钱都给浪费掉了 |
[16:58] | Mom? | 妈 |
[17:00] | No. No! Wha– You– No! | 不 不 什 你 不 |
[17:03] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我吃的 |
[17:04] | Really? Did one of those hotel bears break in here– | 是吗 是酒店里哪只熊闯了进来然后 |
[17:06] | Don’t be mad. My father will pay. | 别生气 我爸爸会付钱的 |
[17:08] | I just really needed to have a Toblerone. I guess, three Toblerones. | 我急需一根三角牌巧克力来着 或者 三根 |
[17:12] | And cashews. And everything else. | 还有腰果 还有其他所有吃的 |
[17:13] | Da. I had a snack attack. | 是 我零食病犯了 |
[17:16] | I can’t believe the big meeting is just a wedding. | 不敢相信这么大的聚会只是为了一场婚礼 |
[17:18] | – No offense, Anya. – It’s fine. | -无意冒犯 安雅 -没关系 |
[17:19] | It’s just the saddest day of my life. | 这只不过是我人生最悲惨的一天罢了 |
[17:21] | Why is it the saddest day of your life? | 为什么是最悲惨的一天 |
[17:23] | I can’t marry Zack. I just can’t. | 我不能嫁给扎克 我就是不能 |
[17:26] | I love Zack, but he’s from a normal family. | 我爱扎克 但他是个来自普通家庭的人 |
[17:30] | – Mine does some bad things. – I mean, everyone’s family has issues. | -我家会做一些坏事 -这每家都会有的 |
[17:34] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[17:34] | Arms dealing. | 贩卖军火 |
[17:36] | – Fixing the Oscars. – Got it. | -黑幕奥斯卡颁奖 -了解了 |
[17:38] | – Do you love him? – Yes. That’s why I can’t marry him. | -你爱他吗 -爱 所以我不能嫁给他 |
[17:41] | Anya, sometimes you gotta just trust your gut and take a chance. | 安雅 有时你需要相信直觉拼一把 |
[17:44] | Okay, when I walked in I was like, “Wait, what? | 走进屋时我心想 “等等 什么 |
[17:47] | Who’s she? Who’s she? And did she eat my cashews?” | 这谁 这谁 是她吃了我的腰果吗” |
[17:50] | I looked around and saw You ate much more than cashews | 环顾四周发现你不只吃了腰果 |
[17:52] | So now I’m preaching at you | 所以我的说教你要仔细听好 |
[17:54] | But I get it I booked this room which was excessive | 我懂的 这间房间我订得有些多余 |
[17:58] | I thought I’d play some kind of Super-sleuth detective | 本想化身侦探真相一览无余 |
[18:01] | And I’m not sure if it Has even been effective | 现在计划没有任何收效 |
[18:04] | But from my perspective | 但从我的角度看 |
[18:05] | We gotta show up Ladies, gotta show up | 我们必须抛头露面 姐妹们 不能遮遮掩掩 |
[18:08] | The only way they’ll see the truest you Is if you show up | 只有你出现 别人才能看到最真实的一面 |
[18:11] | So we’re taking chances We’re getting answers | 所以我们要冒险 我们要得到答案 |
[18:14] | We gotta roll up And show ’em how we show up | 我们要到场 惊艳驾到 |
[18:17] | Mom’s right, she’s right I could’ve been at home now | 妈妈说得对 我本应在家待好 |
[18:20] | I’m not I’m sitting in this fancy robe now | 但我现在穿着高级的浴袍 |
[18:23] | And take a whiff of me ‘Cause this is how I smell now | 来闻闻现在我身上香香的味道 |
[18:25] | I live in this hotel now | 这酒店当家住真好 |
[18:27] | We leave tomorrow. | 我们明天就走 |
[18:28] | Anya, you ate 100 bucks in snack food | 安雅 你吃了一百块钱的零食下肚 |
[18:31] | But deep down, you know You really love this Zack dude | 但内心深处 你仍爱着扎克无误 |
[18:34] | I’m here to make you see your value And I’m glad to | 我很荣幸 认清你的价值我能有所帮助 |
[18:36] | Step number one is that you | 以下便是第一要务 |
[18:38] | That you gotta show up Ladies, gotta show up | 你必须抛头露面 姐妹们 不能遮遮掩掩 |
[18:41] | Only way they’ll know is if we go We gotta show up | 只有你出现 别人才能看到最真实的一面 |
[18:44] | Now we’re taking chances We’re getting answers | 我们要冒险 我们要得到答案 |
[18:47] | We gotta roll up And show ’em how we show up | 我们要到场 惊艳驾到 |
[18:50] | If you can hear me right now, right now | 如果你现在能听到我 |
[18:53] | Then say it with me right now, right now | 那就跟我一起说 |
[18:56] | “I am worthy” You heard me | 我配得上 你听到了 |
[18:58] | I am worthy I am more than worthy | 我配得上 我非常配得上 |
[19:01] | And we gotta help each other out now | 我们现在得互相帮助 |
[19:04] | When we start to see the other doubt now | 当我们看到对方怀疑 |
[19:07] | Trust your gut and Your husband | 相信你的直觉 你的丈夫 |
[19:09] | Will love me despite my oligarch daddy | 会爱我 尽管我爸爸是寡头 |
[19:12] | Wait, oligarch what now? | 等等 谁是寡头 |
[19:13] | She say– I say I got an oligarch daddy, hey | 她说 我说我有个做寡头的爸爸 |
[19:16] | You do– Deserve a guy who loves me | 你 值得一个爱我的人 |
[19:19] | So don’t, don’t think that he’s above me | 所以别认为他在你之上 |
[19:21] | And do you think your dad Is linked to Bitsy’s hotel? | 你觉得你爸跟贝琪的酒店有关系吗 |
[19:24] | I do, I do, but don’t tell | 我觉得有 但是别外传 |
[19:26] | Hey, we gotta show up Now I’m gonna show up | 我们得抛头露面 我得抛头露面 |
[19:29] | Gotta get you ready And we’ll show ’em how you glow up | 得帮你做好准备 让他们看到你闪闪发亮 |
[19:32] | Let me hear it, ladies I’m getting married | 让我听到 姐妹们 我要结婚了 |
[19:35] | We gotta roll up Show ’em how we show up | 我们要到场 惊艳驾到 |
[19:38] | Show up Ladies, gotta show up | 驾到 我们得驾到 |
[19:40] | Only way to know is if we go | 只有到场才能知道 |
[19:42] | We gotta show up Ladies! | 我们得到场 姐妹们 |
[19:44] | I want to marry Zack! | 我想嫁给扎克 |
[19:45] | Hey, you two want to come to the wedding? | 你们俩想来我婚礼吗 |
[19:47] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes. I love weddings. I can’t wait to meet your dad. | 想 想 我爱婚礼 我等不及见你爸爸了 |
[19:51] | Sorry, I’m sounding too excited right now. Don’t be scared. But yes. | 抱歉 我听上去太激动了 别怕 我很想去 |
[19:53] | I didn’t bring a dress. Can I wear this? | 我没带裙子 可以穿这个吗 |
[19:55] | I have too much dress under my dress anyway. Have a layer. | 我婚纱下面还有很多层 你拿一层去穿吧 |
[19:58] | Things are not looking good for Owen and Cole. | 欧文和科尔的处境不太妙 |
[20:01] | And it’s just getting later and later, and– Oh, you’re back. | 天色越来越晚 你回来了 |
[20:04] | Of course I am. Owen and Cole need our help. | 我当然回来了 欧文和科尔需要我们的帮助 |
[20:06] | I feel like we can both agree that this has gone far enough, | 我感觉我们可以一致同意这已经玩过头了 |
[20:08] | and we can just go save their lives. | 我们可以去救他们 |
[20:10] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不懂 对吗 |
[20:12] | Maybe this will help. Let’s say my hand is the universe. | 也许这会有所帮助 假设我的手就是宇宙 |
[20:16] | – Why are you doing that? – To help you. | -你这么做干嘛 -帮你 |
[20:17] | See, now I can’t just interfere and stop this from happening. | 看 我没法干预 阻止这事的发生 |
[20:21] | Yes, you can. It’s your hand! | 你可以的 这是你的手 |
[20:24] | No. It’s the universe. And we can’t interfere. | 不 是宇宙 我们不能干预 |
[20:28] | This is not a helpful analogy. | 这类比没帮助 |
[20:30] | Maybe it is. No, it isn’t. | 也许有 不 没有 |
[20:32] | Well, that hungry little idiot is nowhere to be found. | 那个饥饿的小蠢驴无处可寻 |
[20:35] | We failed. We failed. | 我们失败了 失败了 |
[20:36] | Dmitry will never invest with me now. | 迪米特里永远不会跟我投资了 |
[20:38] | Maybe we should just chain him to the radiator | 或许我们该把他绑在散热器上 |
[20:40] | until he coughs up the cash. | 直到他咳出现金 |
[20:43] | Well, I’ll be. | 我嘞个去 |
[20:46] | Found her. | 找到她了 |
[20:46] | – Anya. – Anya. | -安雅 -安雅 |
[20:47] | Get in here, Bitsy, you little piroshki. | 过来 贝琪 你个小炸包子 |
[20:50] | Help me. | 救我 |
[20:51] | That’s sweet. You’re hugging. That’s nice. | 好有爱 你们抱在了一起 真好 |
[20:53] | You’re not getting away so easy, Henry. | 你也别想跑 亨利 |
[21:00] | Dad, why is your scream so much higher than mine? | 爸 为什么你的叫声比我尖 |
[21:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:04] | I have to help them. | 我得去帮他们 |
[21:05] | Birdie, if you break the rules one more time, | 鸟哥 你要是再打破一次规矩 |
[21:07] | who knows what will happen to you? | 谁知道你会遭遇什么 |
[21:08] | It could be really, really bad. It could be bye-bye, Birdie. | 可能会很糟糕 可能就彻底拜拜了 鸟哥 |
[21:11] | You could be out of the story altogether. | 你可能会从此告别这故事 |
[21:13] | I don’t care what happens to me. I’m helping them! | 我不在乎我会遭遇什么 我要去帮他们 |
[21:16] | God, he’s a hot mess. And a terrible runner. | 天 他真是一团糟 还不会跑步 |
[21:18] | Owen! Owen! | 欧文 欧文 |
[21:20] | Birdie! Is that you? | 鸟哥 是你吗 |
[21:21] | Yes. I know someone with access to a Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon. | 是的 我认识一个可以拿到感恩节游行气球的人 |
[21:24] | I think it’s a Pikachu. | 好像是皮卡丘 |
[21:25] | We can create a cushion for you to fall safely onto. | 我们可以给你们创造一个垫子 让你们安全坠落 |
[21:27] | Maybe it’s a Garfield. It should still work. | 也许是加菲猫 应该还是可以 |
[21:29] | Or you can get a ladder from the storage shed. | 或者你可以去储藏室拿梯子 |
[21:31] | That works too. | 这也行 |
[21:34] | That was so much fun, even though we almost died. | 刚才真好玩 尽管我们差点挂掉 |
[21:36] | We cheated death. | 我们骗过了死神 |
[21:37] | Yeah. Don’t use those words | 是啊 你跟妈妈 |
[21:39] | when you tell your mom what happened tonight. | 讲今晚的事情时 别用那些词 |
[21:40] | You know, avoid the D-word. | 避免提到死 |
[21:42] | What do you wanna do when we get back to the house? | 我们回家后你想做什么 |
[21:43] | – I wanna make cupcakes from a mix. – Okay, let’s do it. | -我想用已调配好的材料做纸杯蛋糕 -好的 |
[21:46] | Man, Mom and Molly really blew it by not being on Team Owl tonight. | 天 妈妈和莫丽今晚没来看猫头鹰真是错过了好多 |
[22:15] | Just out of curiosity, what song are your arms listening to? | 纯粹是好奇 你的胳膊在听什么歌 |
[22:17] | What do you mean? I’m dancing. | 什么意思 我在跳舞 |
[22:18] | Okay, I’ll take your word for it, but I don’t believe you. | 好吧 我就暂且信了 但我不信你 |
[22:21] | Did you get what you needed for your article? | 你搞到你文章所需的东西了吗 |
[22:22] | Yep. Wait, that’s blurry. | 嗯 等等 好模糊 |
[22:24] | There. Got it. | 好了 拍到了 |
[22:25] | – What’s that mean? – I don’t know yet. It’s something. | -这是什么 -还不知道 肯定有意义 |
[22:31] | – I guess this is it. – Yeah. | -我想这就是终点了 -嗯 |
[22:34] | Birdie finally accepts his fate | 鸟哥终于接受了自己的命运 |
[22:35] | and walks off into the dark, terrible unknown. | 走进了黑暗恐怖的未知 |
[22:39] | The only certainty being that he’s crap at his job | 唯一确定的是他不擅长他的工作 |
[22:42] | and annoying to others. | 而且令人讨厌 |
[22:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:45] | What is happening? No, there must be some mistake. | 什么情况 肯定有什么误会 |
[22:49] | – I’m in charge again. – But you broke the rules. | -我又成主管了 -可你打破了规则 |
[22:51] | He broke the rules. | 他打破了规则 |
[22:53] | Maybe the rules changed. Maybe narrators can be guardian angels too. | 也许规则变了 也许旁白者也可以做守护天使 |
[22:57] | But that’s not our job. It doesn’t make sense. | 但那不是我们的工作 这不合逻辑 |
[22:59] | Doesn’t matter. I’m back, baby. I’m back. | 无所谓 我回来了 我回来了 |
[23:01] | What about me? I’m really good at this. | 那我怎么办 我很擅长这工作 |
[23:03] | And I’m a way better singer. | 而且我唱功比他好得多 |
[23:08] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[23:09] | Don’t look at me like that, squirrel. You idiot. | 别那样看着我 松鼠 你个笨蛋 |