时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, good. I’ll wire the money. Bye. | 好 我会给你转账的 再见 |
[00:06] | It’s all arranged. He’s coming, | 都安排好了 他要出手了 |
[00:07] | and he will wreak havoc on that park | 他会去把中央公园搅得天翻地覆 |
[00:10] | beyond what anyone can imagine. | 超出所有人的想象 |
[00:12] | Of course, I can imagine it, because I hired him. | 但我当然能想象出来 因为他是我雇的 |
[00:14] | – Do you know what they call him? – What’s that? | -你知道大家管他叫什么吗 -叫什么 |
[00:15] | The one-man tag team. | 以一当十涂鸦圣手 |
[00:17] | – I don’t get it. – Graffiti? Tag? | -我没听懂 -涂鸦 喷绘 |
[00:21] | You don’t know slang? | 你不懂俚语吗 |
[00:22] | Yep. How’d you hire him without getting your hands dirty? | 懂 你是怎么不着痕迹地雇到他的 |
[00:25] | How does anyone hire anyone these days? | 现在大家都怎么雇人啊 |
[00:27] | Cutouts, blind drops, a few careful money exchanges on the dark web, | 神秘中介 匿名网站 在黑市上把钱转几道手 |
[00:31] | throw in a gift certificate, and the best part is, | 或者伪装成礼券 最妙的是 |
[00:33] | thanks to my relationship with the owner of The Dispatch, | 多亏了我和《电讯报》老板有交情 |
[00:36] | they’ve promised to run huge headlines | 他们答应我 会把这个失控的涂鸦事件 |
[00:37] | about this out-of-control graffiti story. | 排到非常显眼的版面 |
[00:40] | New Yorkers will be outraged, and I’ll step in to clean up the mess. | 这会在纽约市激起民愤 我就出马收拾残局 |
[00:43] | They’re going to call it a plague. | 他们会把它称为一场瘟疫 |
[00:46] | You like that? That was me. I mean, it works. | 你喜欢这个主意吗 是我的主意 行之有效 |
[00:51] | It’s time for bed. White noise, please. | 我该去睡觉了 请给我来段白噪音 |
[00:56] | Too white. Ocean, please. | 太白了 请换成海浪声 |
[00:59] | A graffiti plague in the park, what? | 在公园里来一场涂鸦瘟疫 搞什么啊 |
[01:02] | Bitsy’s being a real Buttsy. | 贝琪应该改名叫腚琪 |
[01:04] | Why don’t I just tell Owen and Paige what Bitsy’s up to? | 我为什么不直接把贝琪的阴谋告诉欧文和佩吉呢 |
[01:07] | Well, I can’t, because it’s forbidden. | 我不能告密 这是被禁止的 |
[01:09] | You see, there’s rules to being a narrator… | 旁白者这行的行规可不少… |
[01:13] | But the most important is that one. | 其中最要紧的就是这条 |
[01:16] | It’s kind of the grandmama of all the rules. | 这是行规中的祖宗 |
[01:18] | You can’t tell someone in the story anything | 旁白者不能给身处故事之中的 |
[01:21] | about where the story is going. | 任何人剧透 |
[01:22] | Even if you know some juicy stuff. | 即便旁白者对一些内幕知情 |
[01:24] | There’s so much I want to say, but I can’t interfere. | 我不吐不快 但我不能妨碍剧情的发展 |
[01:29] | And, boy, the plot’s about to get good, or will it? | 大家 接下来会越来越妙 还是越来越糟 |
[01:34] | In just a few, the story will shift into gear | 再过一会儿 这个故事就会有新的变化 |
[01:38] | I can’t say how, but wow, if I could, I’d spill it | 我不能说会怎样 但如果可以 我真想剧透 |
[01:42] | Still, it’s a secret, and I should keep it | 但它仍然是一个不能说的秘密 |
[01:47] | So I won’t spoil it, but I can bleep it | 所以我不会剧透 但我可以人工打哔 |
[01:52] | Spoiler alert | 剧透预警 |
[01:53] | Bleep’s gonna bleep, and bleep will start bleeping | 哔哔要做哔哔 哔哔会开始哔哔 |
[01:56] | Spoiler alert | 剧透预警 |
[01:58] | Bleep and bleep, bleep, and then the plots deepen | 哔哔和哔哔 哔哔 然后情节深入 |
[02:00] | Of course, there’s a bleep when they bleep | 在哔哔做哔哔的时候 当然会有哔哔发生 |
[02:02] | And sorry, I don’t mean to blurt | 抱歉 我没想泄密 |
[02:04] | But bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep will bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep and so | 但哔哔哔哔会哔哔哔哔 就是这样 |
[02:08] | Spoiler alert | 剧透预警 |
[02:11] | I bleeped myself, so I didn’t give anything away because I bleeped. | 我哔了自己 严格保密 全靠哔哔 |
[02:15] | So good job, me. | 我干得真漂亮 |
[02:18] | The guy with the paint’s gonna– Whoops, I can’t say | 那个带着喷漆的人会… 我不能泄密 |
[02:20] | And Owen will soo– No, can’t tell ya, but hey | 然后欧文会特别… 我不能告诉你 但 |
[02:22] | Family’s destiny comes into play | 家庭的命运会产生影响 |
[02:24] | Which leads to– Well, let me just put it this way | 就会… 我这么说吧 |
[02:27] | Spoiler alert | 剧透预警 |
[02:30] | Try this, you won’t hear it | 试试这个 你就听不到了 |
[02:32] | Spoiler alert! | 剧透预警 |
[02:33] | It’s– Never mind, and there goes the rhyme scheme | 会… 别管了 这句是为了押韵 |
[02:36] | But trust me, it’s truly delish I wish I could dish all the dirt | 但信我一句 我真想揭开惊天丑闻 |
[02:40] | Too late, anyhow, ’cause the story starts now And so | 但这太迟了 因为故事即将开始 因此 |
[02:45] | Spoiler alert | 剧透预警 |
[02:47] | You’re not gonna hear this guy squawking | 我不会再这样大声哔哔 |
[02:49] | about no-no stuff ’cause I need this job. | 不可言的事情了 因为我需要这份工作 |
[02:51] | I have a very limited set of skills. I don’t even know Excel. | 我技能有限 甚至不会用电子表格 |
[02:54] | I don’t want to get replaced by some other schmuck. | 我可不想被哪个白痴顶替 |
[02:57] | Hi, how are you? Hello. | 你好吗 你好啊 |
[03:04] | – I’m tired, okay? – Oh, yeah, you look tired. | -我累了 好吗 -嗯 你看起来真疲惫 |
[03:07] | – What? – But beautiful. Also beautiful. And young. | -什么 -但美丽优雅 年轻可人 |
[03:09] | You try having two kids and a full-time job. | 你自己试试管两个孩子 还干全职工作 |
[03:11] | I do? | 我的确这样 |
[03:12] | I was up all night researching Mayor Whitebottom. | 我昨晚在通宵调查怀特伯顿市长 |
[03:14] | I know he’s dirty. I can practically taste the dirt. | 我知道他不干净 我甚至能尝出来他不对劲 |
[03:17] | – There’s an image. – Well, I’m a writer. | -有画面感了 -我是个写手 |
[03:18] | Remember the mayor gave Paige that weird, kind of ominous quote | 还记得市长和佩吉说了那句有关公园联盟的 |
[03:21] | about the Park League, about how “We think we can do better”? | 奇怪又不祥的话吗 “还有进步的空间” |
[03:24] | Vague. Scary. Excitement. | 含混不清 可怖又激动人心 |
[03:26] | The mayor completely self-financed his campaign | 市长通过售卖房地产 |
[03:29] | by unloading real estate. | 筹到了全部的竞选资金 |
[03:32] | So, I looked into the public records of real estate sales… | 我查了房地产交易的公开记录… |
[03:34] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 老天 老天 老天 |
[03:36] | …and each one was just under three million dollars. | …每一笔交易都刚好不到三百万美元 |
[03:38] | – Do you know why I think that is? – Tell us. | -你们知道我觉得为什么会这样吗 -告诉我们 |
[03:40] | Because in New York, any real estate sale over three million | 因为在纽约 任何超过三百万的房地产交易 |
[03:43] | triggers an automatic money laundering investigation. | 都必须接受洗钱调查 |
[03:45] | Someone doesn’t want the public to know they’re giving the mayor money. | 有人不想让公众知道 他们在收买市长 |
[03:50] | Here it is. | 要来了 |
[03:51] | She’s about to put it together. It’s gonna get intense. | 她要拨云见日了 气氛要紧张起来了 |
[03:54] | – Okay, so, who is it? – No clue. | -那收买他的人是谁 -不知道 |
[03:57] | What? Come on! | 什么 拜托 |
[03:58] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:59] | So Paige hasn’t quite figured out who owns Mayor Whitney Whitebottom, | 佩吉还不清楚惠特尼·怀特伯顿市长是谁的人 |
[04:02] | but she’ll get there. | 但她会搞清楚的 |
[04:03] | – Owen? – Go ahead, Elwood. | -欧文 -怎么了 艾尔伍德 |
[04:04] | – Owen, it’s Elwood. – Yeah, no, I know. | -欧文 我是艾尔伍德 -我知道 |
[04:06] | – Your employee. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我是你的雇员 -对对对 |
[04:08] | You might wanna come see the Bethesda Fountain. | 你大概想来看看贝塞斯达喷泉 |
[04:10] | We got a graffiti situation. | 到处都是涂鸦 |
[04:11] | The fountain? | 喷泉吗 |
[04:13] | Big cement tub with water coming out of it? I think so. | 那个会喷水的水泥盆 是喷泉吧 |
[04:15] | Not the Bethesda. The taggers know better. | 不能对贝塞斯达下毒手 涂鸦人应该很清楚 |
[04:17] | Oh, God. All right, I’ll be right there. | 老天 好 我马上就来 |
[04:19] | A new tag? I’ll go with you. | 出现了新的涂鸦 我要和你一起去 |
[04:20] | Molly, please, do not be interested in graffiti. It’s a scourge. | 莫丽 拜托 别迷上涂鸦 那真是个祸害 |
[04:24] | I have a passing interest at best. | 我最多只是稍微有点感兴趣而已 |
[04:27] | Cool. Cool. | 酷 酷 |
[04:29] | Cool. | 酷 |
[04:30] | But tagging is not cool. And this fountain thing seems bad. | 但涂鸦一点也不酷 喷泉的事看起来挺糟的 |
[04:33] | Real bad. So, so bad. | 太坏了 简直坏到家了 |
[04:35] | Such a heinous crime. | 这种恶行令人发指 |
[04:37] | – This is why they have the death penalty. – All right, too much. | -死刑就是为这种人准备的 -行了 过头了 |
[04:40] | Yes? | 您有何贵干 |
[04:41] | Mrs. Brandenham called to go over some of her estate papers. | 布兰登海姆夫人叫我来看一下她的房地产文件 |
[04:44] | Really? I wonder why she didn’t tell me you were coming. | 是吗 我很奇怪她怎么没和我说过你要来 |
[04:48] | I’m Helen. Seen that name on any documents? | 我叫海伦 文件上有这个名字吗 |
[04:51] | Yes? No? You’re not giving me much. | 有吗 没有吗 你什么也没告诉我 |
[04:54] | Bitsy, your estate lawyer is here to do estate stuff, I assume. | 贝琪 你的房产律师来了 是要弄房产的事吧 |
[04:59] | And apropos of nothing, not even sure why it comes to mind, | 冷不丁地 不知道怎么突然想起来 |
[05:01] | I fluffed all the pillows and alphabetized your pills. | 我把枕头都拍了一遍 还把你的药按字母排好了 |
[05:04] | Actually, Helen, I’m glad you’re here. | 海伦 其实我很高兴你在这里 |
[05:06] | And I’m glad to be here. | 我也很高兴在这里 |
[05:08] | Let go of me. Why are you talking that way? | 放开我 你为什么这样说话 |
[05:09] | I need you to take Shampagne for an hour. | 我需要你带沙槟一个小时 |
[05:11] | And do what with him? | 跟它干什么呢 |
[05:13] | Shampagne’s mood hasn’t improved. | 沙槟的情绪没有好转 |
[05:14] | His therapist is suggesting a radical new treatment | 它的心理医师建议采用新的激进疗法 |
[05:17] | called outdoor movement therapy. | 叫做户外运动疗法 |
[05:19] | So, walks? | 也就是遛狗 |
[05:20] | Can’t we just hire another dog wa– outdoor movement therapist? | 我们不能再请个遛狗… 户外运动治疗师吗 |
[05:24] | The last time a stranger took him out of this hotel, | 上次让一个陌生人带它离开这酒店 |
[05:26] | I nearly lost him forever! | 我差点就永远失去它了 |
[05:28] | By the way, you’ve been sending that idiot | 顺便提一下 你每天都给那个白痴 |
[05:29] | a box of bees every day, right? | 送一箱蜜蜂 对吗 |
[05:30] | – Yep, yep. – Also, the dog therapist sent me a collar. | -对 对 -还有 狗狗心理医师给我一个项圈 |
[05:33] | The collar broadcasts a signal to my phone, | 项圈能向我的电话发送信号 |
[05:35] | so I can see where he is at all times. | 这样我就能随时知道它在哪里 |
[05:37] | Problem is, I can’t figure out how to see him on this. Can you? | 问题是我不知道怎么从这看到它 你知道吗 |
[05:40] | – Your cell phone. – Why didn’t he say so? | -你的手机 -他为什么不说清楚 |
[05:43] | – What does “Sh– Art” mean? – I can’t believe it. | -“屎流屁滚”是什么意思 -真不敢相信 |
[05:46] | Do they think this is funny? ‘Cause it’s not. | 他们觉得这很有趣吗 真没劲 |
[05:49] | – “Shart.” – Timeless. | -“屎流屁滚” -真是经典 |
[05:50] | I know graffiti comes with the territory, | 我知道这地方时兴涂鸦 |
[05:52] | but certain things are off-limits. | 但有些地方是不能涂的 |
[05:54] | – Agreed. I do like the– – Don’t! Don’t like anything about it. | -同意 我确实喜欢… -不 什么也别喜欢 |
[05:57] | You still look like you’re admiring it. Look mad at it. | 你看起来还是在欣赏它 快点生气 |
[05:59] | – Me too? – Yes. Everybody look mad. | -我也要吗 -对 大家都要生气 |
[06:01] | Dad, you keep doing that nervous thing | 爸 你要是再做这种紧张的动作 |
[06:02] | where you wipe your hands on your shorts. | 在短裤上擦你的手 |
[06:04] | I think your shorts are getting confused and scared. | 我觉得你的短裤会感到困惑和害怕 |
[06:06] | Sorry, taggers make me anxious. | 对不起 涂鸦的人让我感到焦虑 |
[06:08] | I’m gonna have to call Gootch. | 我得给古奇打电话 |
[06:10] | You know someone named Gootch? | 你认识叫古奇的人吗 |
[06:11] | He’s my tagger informant. | 他是我的涂鸦线人 |
[06:12] | Keeps me in the loop on who’s spraying what. | 他让我知道谁要涂什么东西 |
[06:14] | You have a tagger informant? | 你还有涂鸦线人吗 |
[06:15] | Yes, Molly. You don’t think I’m cool enough | 对 莫丽 你觉得我不够酷 |
[06:16] | to have a tagger informant? | 不配有涂鸦线人吗 |
[06:18] | Not really, Mr. Wipey Hands. | 并没有 擦手先生 |
[06:19] | Well, I am. And no saying Mr. Wipey Hands. | 好吧 我够酷了 不要叫我擦手先生 |
[06:21] | Elwood, turn on the thing, but still look mad. | 艾尔伍德 把那玩意打开 但要保持生气 |
[06:23] | I’ll try, but it’s really fun to use this thing. | 我尽量 但用这玩意真的很有意思 |
[06:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:31] | Oh, that’s kind of a big piece. Make sure you share. | 这块还挺大的 要学会分享 |
[06:34] | Shampagne. Oh, my baby. | 沙槟 我的宝贝 |
[06:37] | For all I know, Bitsy is signing everything over to you right now. | 据我所知 贝琪正在把所有的东西转到你名下 |
[06:40] | What would you even spend it on, squeak toys shaped like food? | 你到底能花在哪里呢 像食物的尖叫玩具吗 |
[06:43] | Why am I giving you ideas? | 我为什么要给你出主意 |
[06:44] | – Oh, perfect. – Oh, my sweet boy. | -这下好了 -我亲爱的宝贝 |
[06:47] | I knew I’d see you again. Now give me some of that sugar. | 我就知道还能见到你 我们甜蜜一下 |
[06:51] | Wow, that’s so nice. Look at you two. Okay, bye. | 太棒了 看你们俩 好了 再见 |
[06:55] | You’re so lucky you get to walk him. | 你可以遛它真是太幸运了 |
[06:56] | Lucky? I’m a grown woman carrying around a tiny bag of poop. | 幸运吗 我是拎着一小袋屎到处走的成年女性 |
[07:00] | You don’t have to brag. | 你就别炫耀了 |
[07:01] | Could I maybe, possibly just hold the leash | 能不能让我牵一下狗绳 |
[07:03] | for, like, one second to ten minutes? | 就牵一秒钟到十分钟 |
[07:05] | Why, do you wanna take him for a walk? | 怎么 你想遛它吗 |
[07:08] | More than anything. | 比什么都想 |
[07:09] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[07:12] | Yeah, screw it. You can walk him. Just do a full loop. | 好吧 管它呢 你去遛吧 遛一圈就好 |
[07:14] | Oh, you will not regret this. | 我不会让你后悔的 |
[07:16] | Or maybe you will, we haven’t really discussed expectations. | 或许你会 我们没有认真讨论过期望 |
[07:19] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[07:20] | Oh, I didn’t give him any baggies in case it’s a double feature. | 我没给他袋子 万一等会又拉屎 |
[07:23] | Let him barehand it. Life’s hard. Learn it young. | 让他用手接着吧 人生艰难 早点知道也好 |
[07:26] | Why do I put up with any of this? | 我怎么能忍受得了这些事呢 |
[07:28] | – Helen, will you freshen up my drink? – Okay. | -海伦 你能重新给我倒杯饮料吗 -好的 |
[07:30] | Take Shampagne to see his doggy shrink. | 带沙槟去见狗狗心理医师 |
[07:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:33] | Lace my girdle, file down my skin tags | 给我系上腰带 帮我锉锉痦子 |
[07:35] | Sure. | 好的 |
[07:36] | And count all my shoes and my handbags | 再把我所有的鞋子包包清点一遍 |
[07:39] | Helen, will you swallow all your rage? For now. | 海伦 你能把所有愤怒压下去吗 暂时可以 |
[07:41] | Keep it like a monkey in a cage. I love monkeys. | 就像把猴子关进笼子 我喜欢猴子 |
[07:44] | Just ignore Shampagne’s much higher standing. | 忽略沙槟拥有更高的地位 |
[07:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:47] | Adore me, endure me, withstanding my demands | 宠爱我 忍受我 尽管我要求多多 |
[07:49] | But I’ve got plans, so these demands are temporary. | 但我有计划 这些要求都是暂时的 |
[07:55] | I couldn’t bear it knowing where my future life could lead. | 我无法不去想 我未来的生活将去向何方 |
[07:58] | I grit my teeth and find relief repeating. | 我咬紧牙关 反复寻找慰藉 |
[08:01] | If there’s a will, there’s a way, there’s a way | 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成[有志者 事竟成] |
[08:06] | If there’s a will, there’s a willy-nilly way | 如果有遗嘱 我就有办法 |
[08:08] | to be living like I’m top-notch filthy stinking rich, watch. | 过富得流油的上等人的生活 |
[08:12] | Just gotta be smart like so. Keep playing my part like so | 就像现在这样聪明 演好自己的角色 |
[08:14] | Don’t step on my toes. Nobody knows what really goes on | 不要多管闲事 没有人知道 |
[08:17] | in Bitsy’s rich-and-famous lifestyle Penthouse in the tower. | 在贝琪著名的高楼顶层豪宅到底发生了什么 |
[08:20] | Gonna have my hour with the willpower. | 是时候拿出我的意志力[跟遗嘱势力谈一谈] |
[08:23] | Maybe I’ll manipulate the lawyer. That’s good. | 也许我能操纵那位律师 很好 |
[08:25] | Show a little ankle in the foyer. Men love ankles. | 在门厅露一露脚踝 男人喜欢脚踝 |
[08:28] | Make him give me power of attorney. Or else… | 让他给我律师的权利 否则… |
[08:30] | He’ll leave Bitsy’s house on a gurney. | 他会躺在担架上离开贝琪的房子 |
[08:33] | Her Shampagne taste is such a waste. | 她对沙槟[香槟]的品位简直是个灾难 |
[08:36] | It’s time she tasted mine. | 是时候让她尝尝我的 |
[08:39] | Let’s seal the deal up, club a seal up. Show me where to sign. | 让我们谈下交易 拿下对手 告诉我哪里签字 |
[08:41] | Until that day I lay awake recalling. | 直到我躺在床上回忆的那天 |
[08:45] | If there’s a will, there’s a way, there’s a way | 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成 什么都能成 |
[08:48] | If there’s a will, there’s a way, there’s a way | 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成 什么都能成 |
[08:50] | If there’s a will, there’s a willy-nilly way | 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成 |
[08:53] | willy-nilly way Willy, willy, willy way, | 都能 都能 都能成 |
[08:56] | Oh, Helen, is it worth it? | 海伦 这样值得吗 |
[08:58] | Maybe you should give up this life of misdeeds and manipulation. | 也许你应该放弃这种操纵别人的罪恶生活 |
[09:02] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑而已 |
[09:02] | Willy, willy-nilly, hey | 都能 都能成 |
[09:04] | Gonna shake that money in my monkey bank | 我要摇晃我小金库里的钱 |
[09:07] | Gonna shake it. Willy, willy-nilly, hey | 我要摇晃 都能 都能成 |
[09:10] | Gonna shake that money in my monkey bank | 我要摇晃我小金库里的钱 |
[09:12] | Gonna shake it | 我要摇晃 |
[09:16] | Shake it willy-nilly. Shake it willy-nilly. | 摇晃 摇晃 |
[09:24] | If there’s a will, there’s a will | 如果有遗嘱 有遗嘱 |
[09:26] | There’s a way, way, way, way | 什么都能成 成 成 |
[09:28] | Way, way, way, way, way, way | 什么都能成 成 成 |
[09:31] | Okay, I’m done. | 好吧 就唱到这 |
[09:33] | I guess this could be worth three million. | 我猜这栋能值三百万 |
[09:38] | Crap! | 糟糕 |
[09:40] | This does not look like three million dollars. | 这栋看起来绝对不值三百万 |
[09:43] | Hate you, lid. I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨死这盖子了 我恨你 我恨你 |
[09:48] | Yep, real estate scam. Definitely a scam. | 没错 房产诈骗 这绝对是诈骗 |
[09:51] | It’s cold. | 都凉了 |
[09:53] | Gootch, hope you haven’t been defacing my park today. | 古奇 你今天没在我的公园里乱涂鸦吧 |
[09:56] | Maybe me and my boys were putting up some throwies and fill-fills | 我和我朋友 或许在船屋的厕所后面 |
[09:58] | behind the boathouse bathroom, maybe we weren’t. | 简单涂鸦了几幅 又或许我们今天什么也没干 |
[10:00] | Yep, great. | 很好 |
[10:01] | I shouldn’t be talking to you. Everyone thinks I fit the HAT. | 我们不该见面 大家都知道我是个”有道” |
[10:04] | – Hat? – “Honor among thieves.” | -有道 -“盗亦有道”的人 |
[10:06] | You don’t know acronyms? | 你不懂缩略语吗 |
[10:07] | I know acronyms. That was confusing. | 我知道缩略语 但这个有迷惑性 |
[10:09] | Hats are already things. Doesn’t matter. | 有道可以是别的东西 这不是重点 |
[10:11] | – You got the Goods? – Bag of Goods, no Plenty’s. | -东西带了吗 -一整袋 都是”东西”味的 |
[10:13] | Daddy like. | 爸爸很满意 |
[10:15] | I couldn’t get a name, but this shart guy has everybody pissed off. | 没查出人名 但屎屁哥已经惹恼了所有人 |
[10:18] | Dude’s tagging stuff I wouldn’t go near. | 他不在寻常处涂鸦 |
[10:19] | And he’s tagging other people’s tags. | 还会在别人的涂鸦上喷屎屁 |
[10:21] | Dissing good scribbles all over the place. | 把别人的好涂鸦都给糟蹋了 |
[10:23] | Anybody seen him? Can you tell me anything? | 没人见过他吗 有任何信息吗 |
[10:25] | If he was local, I’d know him. | 他要是这的人 我肯定会知道的 |
[10:26] | I wish I could tell you more. | 我也希望能提供更多信息 |
[10:27] | Dude’s giving defacing public property a bad name. | 他损害了损毁公共财物行为的好名声 |
[10:29] | How do you know it’s a dude? Could be a girl, right? | 你怎么确定是个男的 也可能是个女孩 对吗 |
[10:32] | – Girls shart? – Yeah, girls shart. | -女孩会屎屁 -当然女孩也屎屁 |
[10:33] | But I think it’s called a “shoops.” How old are you, Gootch? | 但她们好像是叫”屎噗” 你多大了 古奇 |
[10:36] | – What are you doing over there? – Math homework. | -你在那干嘛呢 -做数学作业 |
[10:38] | All right, well, let me know what you find out. | 有新进展通知我 |
[10:40] | Good luck with the math. | 祝你算数愉快 |
[10:43] | Oh, am I taking off my shoes? I am taking off my shoes. | 我要把鞋掉吗 我要把鞋脱掉 |
[10:46] | Ew, just got something on my stocking. Putting my shoes back on. | 呕 袜子上沾了什么 再把鞋穿回去 |
[10:49] | How long have you been there? | 你在那站多久了 |
[10:50] | Long enough to be uncomfortable. | 都站到有些不舒服了 |
[10:53] | But look, I taught Shampagne a new trick on our walk. | 不过看 我刚教会了沙槟一个新把戏 |
[10:56] | It’s like he’s got a little mustache, | 就跟长了小胡子一样 |
[10:57] | if mustaches went on top of your nose. | 如果有人的胡子会长到鼻子上面的话 |
[11:00] | All right, enough whimsical stick tricks. We need to get going. | 好了 看够了荒唐的棍子把戏 我们该走了 |
[11:03] | Are you available, by any chance, tomorrow? Same time? | 有没有可能 你明天还有空 还是这时候 |
[11:07] | What? Are you serious? Yes! Yes, thank you. | 什么 你是说真的吗 有 有时间 谢谢 |
[11:09] | Thank you, thank you! | 感谢 太感谢了 |
[11:11] | Sorry. I’m not used to whatever that was. | 抱歉 我不太习惯你刚才那种未知的举动 |
[11:14] | That was a hug. | 这叫拥抱 |
[11:15] | I thought you were attacking me really gently. | 我还以为你是在轻轻地袭击我呢 |
[11:18] | Well, to be fair, this is also how I would attack you. | 确实 我要是袭击你也会是一样的动作 |
[11:21] | Paint thinner. Out of paint thinner. My guys need paint thinner. | 油漆稀释剂 稀释剂不足 要更多稀释剂 |
[11:23] | I thought I had a emergency stash down here in the basement. | 我记得我在地下室留了应急储备啊 |
[11:25] | I can give you my nail polish remover. | 我可以把我的洗甲水给你 |
[11:27] | Will that work? Will that get a shart off a seesaw? | 那管用吗 它能把跷跷板上的屎屁弄掉吗 |
[11:29] | And a bench? And a guy who fell asleep on a bench? | 还有长凳上的 还有在上面睡觉人身上的 |
[11:32] | Owen, Elwood. Bad news, Chief. | 欧文 我是艾尔伍德 坏消息 老大 |
[11:35] | He– He took it up a notch. | 他又得寸进尺了 |
[11:37] | You do not tag trees! | 没人能在树上涂鸦 |
[11:41] | Look at that vein on the side of your head going crazy. | 看看你头上爆起的青筋 |
[11:44] | Oh, yeah. Look at that. That is scary. | 看看那血管 太可怕了 |
[11:47] | Night vision goggles, ghillie suits, | 夜视镜 吉利服 |
[11:49] | flare, super-duper-bright flashlights. | 照明弹 超级无敌强光手电 |
[11:51] | Oh, when did we get these in? Ow. That’ll be 413 bucks. | 我们什么时候有这个卖的 一共是413块 |
[11:55] | Dang, Dad. You mean business. | 该死 老爸 你要动真格了 |
[11:56] | Not that much business. I guess the camping stove is overkill. | 也没那么真 好像野炊炉有些过了 |
[12:00] | Not even sure what I was thinking with the speargun. | 也不知道我买了矛枪准备干些什么 |
[12:02] | Can we see the total with and without the face paint? | 剩下这些算上和不算脸部迷彩各是多少钱 |
[12:05] | Tonight when this tagger strikes, we are going to take them out. | 今晚等涂鸦者出动的时候 我们就把他们干掉 |
[12:09] | Wait, “take them out,” like kill them? | 等等 “干掉” 是指杀掉他们吗 |
[12:11] | – No. – Arrest them? | -不 -逮捕他们 |
[12:12] | I don’t technically have that authority, | 原则上我并没有那种权利 |
[12:14] | so it’s not so much “take them out” | 要说的话可能不是”干掉”他们 |
[12:15] | and more “catch them in the act on camera | 而是”拍下他们涂鸦的镜头 |
[12:17] | and give that footage to the proper authorities.” | 并交由有关部门处理” |
[12:20] | Great, but, like, how do we know where they’ll be? | 很好 但我们怎么知道去哪抓他们 |
[12:23] | Well, maybe if we map out all the places they’ve tagged, | 也许我们把他们涂鸦的地点都标出来 |
[12:25] | we can figure out a pattern or something. | 我们就能从中找到什么规律了 |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 对哦 |
[12:28] | Dad, you have had some dumb ideas in your day, | 老爸 你虽然总是出一些蠢主意 |
[12:30] | but that is not one of them. Let’s go. | 但这次绝对不算一个 走吧 |
[12:32] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[12:33] | Time for doggy’s worm medicine and Bitsy’s heart pill. | 到了狗吃打虫药和贝琪吃心脏药的时间了 |
[12:36] | Oh, crap. Which is which? Why’d I put them on the tray like this? | 糟了 哪个对应哪个 不该这么放在一起的 |
[12:39] | – Oh, well. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. – We’re busy. Pills later. | -点到哪颗就是哪颗 -忙着呢 先不吃药 |
[12:41] | Oh, I didn’t realize you were here doing more estate planning. | 我没注意到你还在这规划房产 |
[12:45] | I should bring us all tea, | 我应该给咱们准备茶水的 |
[12:46] | and we can just hunker down and really get into it. | 这样才能沉着冷静 仔细推敲一下 |
[12:48] | Privacy, please. Shampagne has papers to sign. | 注意回避好吗 沙槟有文件要签 |
[12:51] | – What? I mean, what? What’s he signing? – Stuff. | -啥 我是说 什么 它签什么字 -文件 |
[12:54] | But he’s a dog. How would it even be legal? | 但它是条狗啊 这合法吗 |
[12:57] | Paw prints are legally binding in the state of New York. | 爪子印在纽约州是有法律效益的 |
[13:00] | How else would they sign documents? Dogs can’t hold pens! | 它们还能怎么签字 狗又握不了笔 |
[13:03] | Go! Go on! Get! | 走 快走 出去 |
[13:10] | He wasn’t looking. | 它没在看我 |
[13:11] | Okay. This is every spot there’s been a shart tag. | 好了 这就是出现屎屁涂鸦的所有地方了 |
[13:13] | They’re all over the park. Is this just random? | 公园里到处都是 会不会是随机的 |
[13:16] | – But what if it isn’t? – I guess that’d be neat. | -万一不是随机呢 -那真是更方便了 |
[13:19] | There’s a method to this madness More behind this | 这看似疯狂背后定有规律可循 |
[13:22] | A larger plan, an evil twist we missed | 探寻所有可能漏过的惊天阴谋与诡计 |
[13:25] | If we map out every spot Marked by our vandal | 如果标出全部损坏公物的地点 |
[13:27] | We could conclude This lewd graffiti scandal | 我们或许可以终结这次涂鸦丑闻 |
[13:30] | He attacked a tree at 85th | 他喷在了85街的树上 |
[13:31] | He tagged the Delacorte | 他涂在了戴拉寇特剧场的地上 |
[13:33] | He switched to red at Rambles Shed | 在漫步者公厕的墙上他改用了红色 |
[13:34] | He sharts like it’s a sport | 他涂鸦屎屁似玩乐 |
[13:35] | He hit so many playgrounds All the meadows | 他喷在了很多广场上 所有草坪都不放过 |
[13:38] | Oh, put dots here and here He also sharted those | 别漏了这儿和这儿 都有他的杰作 |
[13:40] | Okay, just shout out what you see The first thing in your head | 来吧 说出看完之后你的脑中所想 |
[13:43] | Chicken pox, gumdrops A dalmatian in a pad | 水痘 QQ糖 窝里的斑点狗 |
[13:46] | Wait, are you just naming things with dots? | 等下 你只是在列举有小圆点的东西吗 |
[13:48] | You said to say what it looks like. | 是你问的它看起来像什么 |
[13:49] | Yes, but once you’ve connected the dots. | 是说把点都连起来之后像什么 |
[13:51] | Oh, you’re not gonna like my list. | 你肯定不会喜欢我想的那些了 |
[13:54] | – Anybody else? – I was also doing things with dots. | -别人呢 -我也在想什么东西和圆点有关 |
[13:58] | There’s a method to this madness We can solve it | 这看似疯狂背后定有规律可循 |
[14:01] | – A chair, a yacht – A big banana split? | -是椅子吗 是游艇吗 -是大香蕉圣代船 |
[14:04] | – Maybe it’s the skyline? – These could be towers | -也许是天际线 -那些可能是塔尖 |
[14:06] | Maybe it’s just random We’ve been at this for two hours | 可能只是随机的 我们已经看了两小时了 |
[14:09] | Two hours? That puts you all on overtime. Clock out. Clock out. | 两小时 那这样你们都算加班 赶紧下班 |
[14:12] | – Thanks a lot, Elwood. – Yeah, thanks a lot, Elwood. | -多谢了 艾尔伍德 -是啊 多谢了 艾尔伍德 |
[14:15] | Wait, let me see something. | 等等 我来看看 |
[14:16] | There’s a method to this madness | 这看似疯狂背后定有规律可循 |
[14:18] | Thank you. I’ve been saying that. | 谢谢 我一直在说这个 |
[14:19] | It’s not a chair, a yacht Dessert or hat | 这不是椅子 游艇 甜食或帽子 |
[14:21] | He’s spelling out a word He’s on to the last part | 他在拼一个单词 已经进入尾声 |
[14:24] | A secret code He’s writing with his art | 他在用他的艺术写一个密码 |
[14:27] | If you connect the dots like this | 如果你把点像这样连起来 |
[14:32] | It’s a giant shart | 就是个巨大的屎屁 |
[14:35] | There’s a method to the madness | 这看似疯狂背后定有规律可循 |
[14:41] | All he has to do is cross the T | 他只需要在正前方成直角拦截 |
[14:48] | – Looks like we’re doing a stakeout. – You mean we all get overtime? | -看样子我们要去监视了 -你是说我们都要加班 |
[14:51] | Looks like I’m doing a stakeout with Molly. | 看样子我要和莫丽去监视 |
[14:53] | “Graffiti plague ravages the park.” | 涂鸦瘟疫肆虐公园 |
[14:56] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[14:57] | I’m the smartest person in the world Yeah, yeah, yeah | 我是世界上最聪明的人 耶耶耶 |
[15:01] | Doggy’s good leash is at the cleaners, so I have to use this old one. | 狗狗的好狗绳拿去洗了 我只能用这跟旧的 |
[15:08] | Sure, sure. Just make sure you do the full loop. | 好的 确保要完整的溜一圈 |
[15:11] | We had a little extra custard after lunch. | 午饭后吃了点乳蛋糕 |
[15:13] | I don’t want him to get custard belly. | 我不想让它长一个乳蛋糕肚子 |
[15:14] | We’re gonna have ourselves a great walk. | 我们会好好散步的 |
[15:17] | And by custard belly, I mean explosive diarrhea, | 我说的乳蛋糕肚子 指的是爆发性腹泻 |
[15:19] | so bring extra baggies or a sponge or something. | 所以要带上额外的口袋 海绵什么的 |
[15:22] | Twelve different sales. | 12起不同的销售 |
[15:24] | Never to an individual buyer. Always a corporation. | 从来没卖给过个人买家 全是公司 |
[15:27] | Pretty standard for New York real estate. | 这对纽约房地产来说很标准 |
[15:29] | Big companies are buying up whole chunks of the city. | 大公司买下城里的大片土地 |
[15:31] | Now, if my watch is correct, it’s cake o’clock in the break room. | 如果我的表是对的 现在是在休息室吃蛋糕的时间 |
[15:35] | – Another birthday? – Doug’s. We got him a chocolate cake. | -又过生 -道格的 我们给他买了个巧克力蛋糕 |
[15:38] | I mean, his birthday was yesterday, but we’re doing it today. | 他生日是昨天 但我们要今天庆祝 |
[15:40] | Okay. I’m wondering if maybe all these companies are connected somehow. | 好 我在想这些公司之间会不会有关联 |
[15:43] | – Well, are they? – I don’t know. | -有吗 -我不知道 |
[15:44] | Then why are you telling me? | 那你为什么要告诉我 |
[15:45] | Because you’re my boss, and also didn’t you ask? | 因为你是我上司 而且不是你问的吗 |
[15:48] | I said, “Hey, Paige, cake in the break room in five minutes.” | 我说的是 佩吉 五分钟后到休息室吃蛋糕 |
[15:50] | And then you were talking about real estate for so long. | 然后你讲了半天的房地产 |
[15:53] | Okay, go! I’ll see you in there. | 那你走吧 我过会儿去找你 |
[15:56] | All right, but you’re really coming, right? | 好 但你真的要来 对吗 |
[15:58] | I don’t want it to be just me and Doug. | 我不想只有我和道格 |
[16:01] | – All the tax numbers are the same. – What? | -所有税号都是一样的 -什么 |
[16:03] | All the companies use the same tax ID numbers. | 所有公司用的都是同一个税号 |
[16:05] | These supposedly different companies are just one company | 这些所谓的不同公司其实是一家公司 |
[16:07] | buying the mayor’s crappy real estate at ridiculous prices. | 用荒谬的高价买下市长的破地 |
[16:10] | – You want some cake, Paige? – Save my piece, Doug. | -你想吃点蛋糕吗 佩吉 -先放着吧 道格 |
[16:13] | – Where do you want me to save it? – Oh, my God, Doug, in the fridge. | -你想我放哪 -天啊 道格 放冰箱 |
[16:16] | Wait, just give it to me. | 等等 给我好了 |
[16:17] | So, who owns the company? | 那公司老板是谁 |
[16:19] | Okay, not sure, | 不确定 |
[16:20] | but they filed their articles of incorporation in Panama. | 但他们是在巴拿马提交的注册证书 |
[16:23] | – Yikes. – Yikes. | -呀 -呀 |
[16:24] | Why “yikes”? Don’t say yikes when he says yikes. | 为什么”呀” 别在他说呀的时候说呀 |
[16:26] | You can’t find out who owns a Panamanian shell corporation, | 你找不到巴拿马空壳公司的所有人 |
[16:29] | that’s why people make Panamanian shell corporations. | 所以人们才去巴拿马成立空壳公司 |
[16:32] | Duh. | 这都不懂 |
[16:32] | Doug, so help me, I will smoosh this in your face. | 道格 我发誓 我会把这扣到你脸上 |
[16:35] | – But it’s my birthday. – It was your birthday yesterday, Doug! | -但今天是我生日 -你生日是昨天 道格 |
[16:39] | You think you’re gonna get all the money, huh? A damn dog! | 你觉得你能拿到所有的钱吗 该死的狗 |
[16:41] | Do you have any idea what I do for that woman? | 你知道我为那女人都做些什么吗 |
[16:43] | Half of her blood used to be my blood. | 她一半的血以前都是我的血 |
[16:46] | Fluffy little face | 毛绒绒的小脸 |
[16:47] | With your fluffy dumb tail Wagging to the pace | 毛绒绒的尾巴摇来摇去 |
[16:49] | Life is tough with your plushy bedding And your tushy-petting-getting | 清理你的奢华寝具 抚摸你的小屁股 让我生活艰难 |
[16:53] | I could choke you till you croak ‘Cause my life’s a joke | 我可以把你勒死 因为我的人生就是个笑话 |
[16:55] | You see For once in my life I’d have glee | 你看 要是我不用出力的话 |
[16:58] | If I didn’t have to lift a finger | 我也可以拥有快乐 |
[17:00] | If I linger here by the Harlem Meer | 如果我在哈林梅尔湖边漫步 |
[17:02] | And I have to lag And help an old hag with her handbag | 我就得放慢脚步帮助一个拿着手袋的老太婆 |
[17:05] | Bless you, bless you Achoo, tissue | 保佑你 保佑你 阿嚏 纸巾 |
[17:07] | Thank you Yes, if we talk in the crosswalk | 谢谢 是的 如果我们在人行横道上聊天 |
[17:10] | Then a bike group bikes by, bye-bye | 然后一个自行车队骑过 呜呼 |
[17:11] | And a horse on its course Pulls its carriage with a force | 一架四轮马车快速驶来 |
[17:14] | And splat, you’ll be flat Like a hat that’s been sat on | 啪嗒一下 你瞬间就会变得像被坐过的帽子一样平 |
[17:25] | That’s exhausting. | 真是累人 |
[17:26] | If there’s a will There’s a way, there’s a way | 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成 都能成 |
[17:31] | There’s a way to get away scot-free | 有一个逍遥法外的办法 |
[17:33] | With a sneaky-deaky murder Of the first degree | 策划一场神不知鬼不觉的一级谋杀 |
[17:36] | So, doggy, don’t mess See now who’s a pedigree | 所以小狗别惹我 看看谁才是正统 |
[17:38] | Me | 我 |
[17:44] | – I did not mean to come this way. – But we meet here every day. | -我不是有意走这边的 -但我们每天都在这见面 |
[17:47] | I thought I could take him by that statue of Balto, the sled dog, again. | 我以为我可以再次带它去雪橇犬小狗波图雕塑那 |
[17:50] | Someone has a crush. | 有人暗恋了 |
[17:52] | Shampagne, not me. | 是沙槟 不是我 |
[17:53] | Wait, why are you slowly stepping away as I talk? | 等等 你为什么在我说话的时候慢慢往后退 |
[17:56] | Am I? Look at that. I’m gonna walk solo today. | 有吗 瞧啊 我今天要一个人遛 |
[18:00] | Doggy wants to go to the Guggenheim. | 小狗想去古根海姆博物馆 |
[18:02] | No kids allowed. Gotta go, bye. | 小孩不得入内 我得走了 拜拜 |
[18:04] | Shampagne doesn’t like modern art. | 沙槟不喜欢现代艺术 |
[18:06] | He thinks it’s become too commercial. | 它觉得太过商业了 |
[18:08] | I can’t believe we’re gonna do a stakeout tonight. This is so fun. | 不敢相信我们今晚要在这盯梢 真有意思 |
[18:11] | I know, right? But super serious too. | 是吧 但也很严肃 |
[18:13] | Dibs on the cool-guy takedown phrase. | 抓捕时我要发表酷炫声明 |
[18:15] | I’ve got it. “Looks like you’ve been painted into a corner.” | 我想到了 “看样子你把自己涂鸦涂进了困境” |
[18:18] | Oh, that’s good. | 不错 |
[18:19] | Are those ghillie suits? | 那是吉利服吗 |
[18:21] | Yeah, just some official Central Park business. | 嗯 就是中央公园的官方事务 |
[18:23] | Nothing to be concerned about. | 没什么都担心的 |
[18:24] | I wish I could go into more detail, | 我也想能告诉你更多细节 |
[18:25] | but we’re on a stakeout to catch a tagger. | 但我们是在盯梢 目的是抓捕一个涂鸦者 |
[18:27] | – Look at all our gear. – A tagger? Okay. | -看看我们的装备 -涂鸦者 好吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah, whoever’s doing the shart tags all over the place. | 是的 就是那个到处写屎屁的人 |
[18:33] | We think he’s gonna hit this spot tonight. I figured out the pattern. | 我们认为他今晚会来这里 我琢磨出了规律 |
[18:35] | Well, I can’t stand graffiti. | 我受不了涂鸦 |
[18:37] | Maybe I’m wrong, | 也许我错了 |
[18:38] | but it seems like writing on a public place, what’s the point? | 但似乎在公共场所写字 意义何在 |
[18:41] | So, you just gonna wait here? | 所以你们就在这儿等吗 |
[18:43] | Yep. | 是的 |
[18:44] | Ideally, I was hoping the tagger would strike at like 8:00 or 8:30. | 理想情况是 我希望涂鸦者会在8点到8点半之间行动 |
[18:48] | – His bed time is 8:45. – No, not tonight. | -他8点45睡觉 -今晚不会 |
[18:50] | I had a very strong cup of Earl Grey, | 我喝了一杯很浓的伯爵茶 |
[18:52] | and I’m gonna be buzzed at least 9:30. | 我至少能挺到9点半 |
[18:55] | Feel free to make your faces look like you’re enjoying this more. | 你们可以尽管装作享受我的音乐 |
[19:00] | Union break. | 休息下 |
[19:01] | Leave the money on the ground, or just walk away. That’s fine. | 把钱放地上 或者走开 没事 |
[19:04] | Paige! Paige! Hello. | 佩吉 佩吉 你好 |
[19:06] | How’s your investigation going? | 你的调查进展如何 |
[19:07] | Be specific, so we both know what you know. | 具体点 这样我们就都知道你所知道的了 |
[19:10] | Not great. | 不好 |
[19:11] | “Not great” not great, or “not great” so great? | 你说的不好指的是不好还是说特别好 |
[19:13] | No, the first one. | 前者 |
[19:14] | I tracked the source of Mayor Whitebottom’s money, | 我追踪到了怀特伯顿市长钱的来源 |
[19:16] | but it’s a Panamanian shell corporation. | 但是是一家巴拿马空壳公司 |
[19:18] | I had to file an inquiry through the Freedom of Information | 我不得不通过信息自由法申请调查 |
[19:21] | and petition the Panamanian government to unseal records. | 请求巴拿马政府解封档案 |
[19:25] | In six short months, I’ll possibly kind of have traction | 六个月后 我或许会缓缓 |
[19:28] | toward sort of beginning to figure out– | 开始琢磨出… |
[19:30] | It’s Bitsy! It’s Bitsy Brandenham! Oh, no. | 是贝琪 是贝琪·布兰登海姆 糟糕 |
[19:34] | How would you know Bitsy Brandenham | 你怎么知道贝琪·布兰登海姆 |
[19:37] | owns this Panamanian shell corporation? | 是这家巴拿马空壳公司的老板 |
[19:39] | Okay. Well, see, buskers always hear stuff in the park. | 嗯 是这样 街头艺人总是能在公园里听到各种事情 |
[19:43] | Important businesspeople are always crossing through the park, | 重要的商人总是穿过公园 |
[19:46] | talking on their business phones, | 在手机上谈论生意 |
[19:48] | thinking buskers don’t know anything | 以为街头艺人 |
[19:49] | about Panamanian shell corporations. | 对巴拿马空壳公司一无所知 |
[19:51] | But honestly, why are we even talking about how I knew this at all? | 但老实说 我们为什么在聊我是怎么知道这些的 |
[19:54] | It’s silly. You’re being silly, Paige. | 太傻了 你犯傻了 佩吉 |
[19:56] | – That makes sense. – Oh, thank God. | -有道理 -谢天谢地 |
[19:58] | Wealthy people are always going around | 有钱人总是到处 |
[19:59] | buying influence with politicians, | 通过政客购买影响力 |
[20:01] | and Bitsy and the mayor do run in similar circles. | 贝琪和市长确实混差不多的圈子 |
[20:03] | Right, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:04] | Now that you’re putting it together, it does make sense. | 既然你都拼凑起来了 确实有道理 |
[20:06] | You put it together. I mean, because you just told me. | 是你拼凑起来的 因为是你告诉我的 |
[20:08] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[20:09] | Bitsy Brandenham is behind the shell corp. | 贝琪·布兰登海姆是这家空壳公司的老板 |
[20:11] | Your words. You said it. I mean, can we just say you said it, please? | 你的话 是你说的 我们能说是你说的吗 |
[20:24] | Yep. That’ll work. | 嗯 也行 |
[20:27] | It’s like he’s got a little mustache. | 就跟长了小胡子一样 |
[20:30] | Damn you, boy, and your stupid stick mustache | 该死 你的破树枝胡子 |
[20:32] | that’s not even in the right place. | 根本就没长对地方 |
[20:34] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[20:36] | – Nothing. – Listen, I know why you ditched me. | -没什么 -听着 我知道你为什么抛下我了 |
[20:38] | You think I walk too slow. I get it. Look at these stubs. | 你觉得我走得太慢 我懂 看看我的小短腿 |
[20:41] | Yeah, that was it. It’s annoying, but I’m over it now. | 是的 很烦人 但我已经不纠结了 |
[20:44] | Just try being taller next time. Let’s go. | 下次争取长高点 我们走 |
[20:50] | Shampagne! | 沙槟 |
[20:52] | Oh, for the love of… | 看在上帝的份上 |
[20:55] | – You saved me. – I know. | -你救了我 -我知道 |
[20:57] | – And you saved Shampagne. – I know. | -你还救了沙槟 -我知道 |
[20:59] | We owe you our lives. | 我们欠你一条命 |
[21:00] | Yeah, well, put me in your will. | 把我写进你的遗嘱 |
[21:02] | When that tagger gets here, | 等那个涂鸦者过来的时候 |
[21:03] | he’s not gonna know what hit him, but it’ll be us. | 他都不会知道遭遇了什么的袭击 会是我们 |
[21:06] | We’ll hit him with a sternly-worded cease and desist. | 我们会对他喊出措辞严厉的制止令 |
[21:09] | These suits are great. I love being invisible. | 这衣服太棒了 我喜欢隐形 |
[21:12] | I know, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[21:14] | I got your note on the fridge. | 我看到你贴在冰箱上的纸条了 |
[21:15] | Also, bushes blend in better if they’re not laughing and giggling. | 还有 灌木丛不嘻嘻哈哈的话会更融入环境 |
[21:18] | And your flashlights are pretty bright. | 你们的手电筒也太亮了 |
[21:20] | Did you think about not having them on? | 你有考虑过不打开吗 |
[21:21] | – It got so dark. – We wanted just a little bit of light. | -天太黑了 -我们就想有一点点光 |
[21:24] | Maybe the tagger doesn’t think glowing, giggly bushes are weird. | 或许涂鸦者不觉得发光傻笑的灌木丛奇怪 |
[21:27] | Damn it, you’re right. Who are we kidding? | 该死 你说得对 我们在逗谁呢 |
[21:29] | He probably made us and went somewhere else. | 他可能看到我们了 去了别处 |
[21:30] | What? Are you the park manager or the park “quitting-ger”? | 什么 你是公园管理员还是公园撤退员 |
[21:34] | – What? – Wait. | -什么 -等等 |
[21:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:37] | You know what, Dad? You’re right. Let’s quit. | 知道吗 爸爸 你说得对 我们撤吧 |
[21:40] | Really? You were kind of mean about it a half second ago. | 真的吗 半秒钟前你还对我很刻薄 |
[21:42] | Yeah, nah, come on. | 没有 走吧 |
[21:44] | Listen, I think quitting is exactly what we should do, | 我觉得撤退是正确的选择 |
[21:47] | so here we go with the quitting. | 我们撤吧 |
[21:49] | You guys get real weird when you do this. | 你们这样的时候真怪 |
[22:01] | – Now! – Gotcha! | -站住 -抓到你了 |
[22:03] | You’re gonna apologize to the park. | 你要向公园道歉 |
[22:05] | You left. | 你们明明走了啊 |
[22:06] | We only made you think we were leaving. | 我们只是让你以为我们走了 |
[22:07] | – We knew you were waiting us out. – How? | -我们知道你在等我们走 -怎么知道的 |
[22:09] | You’ve got the same nervous tic as my dad. | 你跟我爸一样有神经性抽搐 |
[22:11] | I saw you do the same compulsive thigh rubs that my dad does. | 我看到你跟我爸一样强迫性地在大腿上摩擦 |
[22:13] | It’s not compulsive. | 那不是强迫性的 |
[22:15] | Right. It’s just automatic and you get upset if you can’t do it. | 嗯 就是无意识的 要是不能做你就会难受 |
[22:17] | See? Your mom gets it. | 看 你妈妈就懂 |
[22:18] | That’s when I realized that if this mega shart is your masterpiece, | 我在那时意识到如果这个巨大的屎屁是你的杰作 |
[22:21] | then there’s no way you weren’t gonna show up to finish it. | 那你肯定会来完成 |
[22:24] | You’re like my dad. You’re compuls– | 你就像我爸 你是强… |
[22:25] | – Don’t say it. – Sorry, uncontrollably determined. | -别说 -抱歉 无法控制地坚定 |
[22:28] | Fine, but you forgot one important thing. | 好吧 但你忘了一件重要的事 |
[22:31] | – What’s that? – Run, run, run, run, run. | -是什么 -跑 跑 跑 |
[22:32] | Dad, you don’t need to chase him. Look, we got what we needed. | 爸 你不需要追他 看 我们得到了我们所需要的 |
[22:35] | This’ll look good on a “Wanted” poster. | 这照片放在通缉海报上会很好看 |
[22:37] | – Great job, guys! – We did it. | -干得漂亮 各位 -我们做到了 |
[22:39] | – Molly, you did it. – I know. I was being nice. | -莫丽 是你做到的 -我知道 我只是谦虚 |
[22:41] | “You’re gonna apologize to the park”? | “你要向公园道歉” |
[22:43] | It just came out. It just came out. | 就那么说出口了 就那么说出口了 |
[22:46] | It was the tea talking. I double bagged it. I’m still juiced. | 都是因为我喝的茶 我泡了两袋 现在还是晕的 |
[22:49] | Owen and Molly stopped that tagger, | 欧文和莫丽阻止了那个涂鸦者 |
[22:51] | and Bitsy was surprisingly cool about it. | 贝琪令人意外得淡定 |
[22:56] | And did Bitsy really leave everything to Shampagne in her will? | 贝琪真的在遗嘱里把一切都留给了沙槟吗 |
[22:59] | Well, not yet. That stuff with the lawyer | 还没有 贝琪请来律师 |
[23:01] | was actually Bitsy making sure she was in Shampagne’s will. | 其实是她想确保她能进入沙槟的遗嘱 |
[23:04] | She wants his sweaters. They’re the same size. | 她想要它的毛衣 他们穿一个码 |
[23:06] | And maybe I bent the rules a little bit by spilling the beans to Paige | 也许我给佩吉透露贝琪和市长的事 |
[23:09] | about Bitsy and the mayor, but who even remembers that? | 违反了一点规则 但谁记得呢 |
[23:12] | And it looks like there aren’t gonna be | 而且看样子也不会有 |
[23:13] | any consequences anyway, so hooray. | 任何后果 所以万岁 |
[23:16] | But there are always consequences. | 但是总是会有后果的 |
[23:18] | Hi, I’m Griffin, your new narrator. | 你好 我是格里芬 你们的新旁白者 |
[23:20] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[23:22] | – Hot dog time for Birdie. – Hot dog time for Birdie. | -鸟哥要吃热狗了 -鸟哥要吃热狗了 |
[23:24] | Or should I say “not” dog time for Birdie. | 或者我该说鸟哥吃不到热狗了 |
[23:29] | Cliff-hanger. | 悬念 |