英文名称:Battleship
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Today really marks the first stage of an unprecedented technological advancement. | 今天标志着一项史无前例技术进步的第一阶段 |
[01:34] | We have begun to identify so-called Goldilocks planets. | 我们已开始寻找适居行星 |
[01:38] | These are planets that share a similar relationship with their sun as we have with ours. | 这些行星和恒星之间的关系与太阳系相似 |
[01:42] | If a planet’s too far away from its sun, it’s too cold. | 如果行星距离恒星太远 温度就太低 |
[01:45] | If it’s too close to its sun, it’s too hot. | 如果太近 温度又太高 |
[01:46] | But for an Earth-like planet, the distance is just right. | 而类地行星与太阳的距离适中 |
[01:50] | Potentially perfect for sustaining life. | 很有可能维持生命 |
[01:54] | We have finally managed to identify one planet | 我们终于找到一颗这样的行星 |
[01:57] | that is the right distance from its star to hold water | 它与恒星的距离使其恰好可以保持水源 |
[02:00] | and is the right mass to sustain an atmosphere. | 质量也正好可以维持大气层 |
[02:05] | Every 24 hours, our station in Hawaii | 每隔24小时 我们的夏威夷中心 |
[02:07] | will transmit a signal to Landsat 7, | 就会发射信号给陆地卫星7号 |
[02:10] | our deep orbiting satellite, | 即我们的深轨道卫星 |
[02:12] | which will amplify and relay the signal to our targeted planet | 它将把信号增强并传递给我们的目标行星 |
[02:16] | which is, rather grandly, entitled Planet G. | 这颗行星被命名为 G行星 |
[02:21] | If there is intelligent life out there, and they come here | 如果那儿有智慧生命 让它们找到地球 |
[02:24] | it’s going to be like Columbus and the Indians. | 那就像哥伦布发现新大陆了 |
[02:27] | Only, we’re the Indians. | 只是 我们就成印第安人了 |
[02:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[02:31] | please prepare to bear witness to the making of history. | 准备好见证这历史性的一刻吧 |
[02:35] | Start transmission. | 发射信号 |
[03:04] | It seems as though NASA is setting up shop right here in our own backyard. | 似乎NASA也要在我们的后院落脚了 |
[03:09] | Today, the Beacon International Project was launched. | 今天 灯塔国际计划正式启动 |
[03:12] | Satellite dishes here on Oahu | 瓦胡岛的卫星天线 |
[03:14] | sending out very powerful signals into deep space | 正向外太空发射强力信号 |
[03:17] | with an attempt to communicate with anyone | 希望能够联系到那儿的居民 |
[03:20] | Another round, birthday boy. | 又一年了 小寿星 |
[03:21] | or anything that might be out there listening. | 或是任何可能收到我们信号的生物 |
[03:23] | A toast. | 敬你一杯 |
[03:24] | Happy birthday, little brother. | 生日快乐 弟弟 |
[03:26] | I’m wishing you success and growth, and happiness. | 祝你成功 成长 幸福 |
[03:29] | – May this be a great year for you. – Great year. | -祝你今年硕果累累 -硕果累累 |
[03:32] | It’s going to be a great year. | 这会是很棒的一年 |
[03:34] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[03:37] | So, in the great Hopper family tradition, | 按照霍普家族的优良传统 |
[03:41] | this year I’m quoting from Coach John Wooden. | 这次我要引用约翰·伍登教练的话 |
[03:44] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[03:46] | “Adversity is the state in which man “most easily becomes acquainted with himself | 逆境 使一个人更容易看清自己 |
[03:52] | “being especially free of admirers then.” | 因为此时 可以不受仰慕者的侵扰 |
[03:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:57] | I’m not cheers-ing that. | 我才不为这种话干杯 |
[03:58] | It’s a very good quote for you. | 这句话对你有好处 |
[04:00] | “I may be free of admirers right now but there is still time”? | 我可能现在没有仰慕者 但我有的是时间 |
[04:02] | Will you shut up? | 别胡闹了 |
[04:04] | Light your cupcake and raise your glass. | 蜡烛点上 举杯吧 |
[04:05] | Did you get me that? | 你还给我带纸杯蛋糕了 |
[04:07] | Yes, I got you that. | 是的 我带了 |
[04:08] | Thank you, that’s very sweet. | 谢谢了 你真周到 |
[04:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[04:14] | I got this guy, Tony. | 我认识一个叫托尼的人 |
[04:15] | He said he can get you a construction job. | 他可以给你找一个建筑活 |
[04:18] | All you need to do is call him. | 你只要给他个电话就成了 |
[04:19] | Could I get a beer and a chicken burrito, please? | 请给我来杯啤酒和墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[04:22] | Sorry, kitchen’s closed. | 对不起 厨房关门了 |
[04:24] | You’re not going to call him, are you? | 你不会给他打电话 是吧 |
[04:25] | Give Tony my best, but I don’t need you | 代我向托尼问好 可我不需要你 |
[04:28] | or Tony’s help, for that matter. | 也不需要托尼 帮我这种忙 |
[04:30] | You can call him or join me in the Navy. | 要么给他打电话 要么就跟我加入海军 |
[04:33] | – No. – Great. All right. | -不要 -好吧 算了 |
[04:35] | Happy birthday. Blow out your candle and make a wish. | 生日快乐 吹蜡烛 许个愿吧 |
[04:41] | Do not waste a wish on a girl. | 别把愿望浪费在姑娘身上 |
[04:43] | Wish for a job, an apartment. | 求份工作 或者房子 都行 |
[04:45] | A new alternator belt, | 或者新的交流发电机传动带 |
[04:46] | so I don’t have to drive you everywhere. | 这样你要去哪儿 就不用我来开车了 |
[04:48] | – A job, or… – You said “job” twice. | -求个工作或者 -工作说两遍了 |
[04:50] | It’s my birthday and my wish. | 这是我的生日 我自己来许愿 |
[04:54] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[04:56] | Please don’t waste it. | 别把它浪费了 |
[05:01] | You just wasted that wish, didn’t you? | 你还是把这愿望浪费了 是吧 |
[05:02] | – I’m going in. – You’re not going in. | -我要上了 -你不能上 |
[05:03] | How do I look? | 我看着怎么样 |
[05:04] | Wait, let me just fix that. | 等等 我来搞定 |
[05:06] | Awesome! | 帅呆了 |
[05:08] | All right, princess, go get ’em. | 好了白马王子 上吧 |
[05:14] | Great start. | 开场不错 |
[05:22] | What seems to be the problem? | 怎么了 |
[05:24] | I want a chicken burrito. | 我想要个墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[05:26] | Johnny, chicken burrito her. | 约翰尼 给她墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[05:28] | – It ain’t happening. – Chicken burrito her. | -办不到 -给她墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[05:30] | Kitchen’s closed, Hopper. | 厨房关门了 霍普 |
[05:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[05:35] | I’m hungry. | 我很饿 |
[05:37] | That’s not your name. | 那可不是你的名字 |
[05:41] | If you give me five minutes | 给我五分钟 |
[05:44] | I will get you your chicken burrito. | 我就给你弄个墨西哥鸡肉卷来 |
[05:47] | Five minutes, starting now. | 那就五分钟 开始计时 |
[05:53] | Chicken burrito time, I’m out. | 任务 墨西哥鸡肉卷 去去就来 |
[05:56] | Chicken burrito, roger that. | 墨西哥鸡肉卷 收到 |
[06:02] | Wait! Hi! | 等等 请等一下 |
[06:04] | No! Let’s just… | 别关门 拜托 |
[06:06] | Just one twist of the key and we will be good. | 求你了 只要转一下钥匙就好 |
[06:08] | How are you, ma’am? | 女士 您好 |
[06:09] | How you doing? Burritos, right there. | 您好 我要墨西哥卷 就在那儿 |
[06:11] | It’s closed. Too late. Too late, pal. | 关门了 太晚了 小伙子 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 我知道 |
[06:15] | It’s right there. Please? | 就在那儿 帮帮忙吧 |
[06:16] | It’s too late to eat a burrito. | 这么晚了 吃墨西哥卷不好 |
[06:18] | Too many complex carbs. | 碳水化合物太多了 |
[06:19] | $3.99… | 就3.99美元 |
[06:30] | Chicken burrito. | 墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[07:21] | I got it! | 到手了 |
[07:22] | Hey! Freeze! | 站住 不许动 |
[07:32] | I got a burrito! I got it! | 我搞到墨西哥卷了 搞到了 |
[07:34] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[07:38] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[07:40] | He’s getting back up! | 他要起来了 |
[08:03] | I’ve had it! Look at yourself! | 我受够了 瞧瞧你这德性 |
[08:05] | How is it that you screw everything up? | 你怎么就能把每件事都搅得一塌糊涂 |
[08:10] | By the way, that girl you were trying to impress last night, | 顺便说一句 你昨晚想勾搭的那姑娘 |
[08:13] | do you know who her father is? | 你知道她爹是谁吗 |
[08:15] | Admiral Shane! | 夏恩上将 |
[08:17] | He runs the whole damn fleet! | 整个舰队可都是他指挥的 |
[08:19] | So, now you’re messing with my job. My life! | 现在你搞砸的可是我的工作 我的生活 |
[08:23] | You know that girl? | 你认识那姑娘 |
[08:26] | The burrito girl? | 要墨西哥卷的那姑娘 |
[08:27] | I’ve always stayed out of your business, haven’t I? | 你的事情我从来都不干涉 是吧 |
[08:30] | Because I was hoping that maybe one day | 那是因为我一直希望 有一天 |
[08:32] | you would learn from your mistakes. | 你能吸取教训 |
[08:33] | You would grow up, you would mature a bit! | 你会长大点 成熟点 |
[08:35] | Is my back all right? | 我的后背没事吧 |
[08:38] | Oh, my God! My back! | 上帝啊 我的背 |
[08:40] | You’re 26, and what have you got? You got, what? | 都26岁了 你看看 你都有些什么 |
[08:43] | Sixty-five dollars to your name? | 你名下就只有65美元 |
[08:44] | I got tazed. | 我被泰瑟枪打了 |
[08:46] | A car that doesn’t start. You’re living on my couch! | 一辆发动不了的车 你还睡我的沙发 |
[08:49] | Those things work! | 那些枪是真家伙啊 |
[08:51] | Man, look at yourself. | 小子 你瞧瞧你自己 |
[08:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[08:56] | As from now, | 从现在起 |
[08:57] | as from right this second, there is a new dynamic at play. | 从这一秒钟开始 该有个转变了 |
[09:00] | And this dynamic is the following. | 这个转变就是 |
[09:02] | From here on, until I state otherwise, | 从现在起 直到我改口为止 |
[09:03] | there will be no more debate, | 你不许反驳 |
[09:04] | no more discussion, no more compromise! | 没有任何讨论和商量的余地 |
[09:07] | It’s me speaking, you listening. | 我说的 你就得听 |
[09:08] | Me saying, you doing. | 我说什么 你就做什么 |
[09:11] | Do you understand that? | 听清楚了吗 |
[09:13] | It’s time for a new course of action. | 是时候换个新路线了 |
[09:16] | A new direction. | 寻找新的方向 |
[09:18] | A game change. | 新的目标 |
[09:20] | You are joining me in the Navy. | 你要跟我一起加入海军 |
[09:45] | Live, local, this is Hawaii News Now. | 这里是夏威夷实时新闻 本地直播 |
[09:49] | Thousands of sailors on dozens of ships | 数千名海军士兵将率多艘战舰 |
[09:51] | are coming to Hawaii for RIMPAC. | 来到夏威夷参加环太平洋联合军演 |
[09:52] | RIMPAC is the world’s largest | 环太平洋联合军演是世界上最大的 |
[09:54] | multinational maritime exercise. | 多国海上军事演习 |
[09:56] | RIMPAC is a military ballet of 14 navies, | 这是一场军事盛宴 由14个国家的 |
[09:59] | 20,000 Navy personnel. | 2万名海军士兵参加 |
[10:00] | Cooperation and collaboration amongst the countries is the goal. | 目的是为增进不同国家间的协作与配合 |
[10:03] | Relationship-building is the key. | 关键是要建立良好关系 |
[10:04] | Not all the action is taking place out on the water. | 并非所有行动都是水上作业 |
[10:07] | There will also be sporting events here on land. | 也将有陆地体育项目 |
[10:10] | Forget World Cup, | 世界杯算什么 |
[10:10] | this is the RIMPAC Cup final. | 这可是环太平洋杯总决赛 |
[10:14] | It’s another beautiful day here in Hawaii, as usual. | 夏威夷天气晴朗 一如往常 |
[10:17] | Indeed it is, but a storm is brewing on the field | 的确 但球场上 一场风暴随时降至 |
[10:20] | as the scrappy U.S.A. team is butting heads with Japan. | 好斗的美国队正和日本队打得如火如荼 |
[10:24] | The score is 2-nil, Japan. | 比分2:0 日本领先 |
[10:26] | The U.S. has been trailing all day. | 美国队全场都处于落后位置 |
[10:28] | Team leader Alex Hopper | 队长艾利克斯·霍普 |
[10:29] | has got to do something to rally the troops here. | 必须采取行动 鼓舞一下士气了 |
[10:31] | Turn it up! | 打起精神来 |
[10:32] | Big save! Great save! | 救得好 好样的 |
[10:33] | Big save! Stone Hopper, | 救得好 斯通·霍普 |
[10:36] | he’s answered every test today. | 他今天经受住了重重考验 |
[10:38] | What’s wrong with you, drama queen? | 你怎么回事 演戏呢吧 |
[10:40] | Get up, princess, come on! | 起来吧 小娘们 快点 |
[10:45] | U.S.A.’s Ordy squares the ball over to number 6, Alan. | 美国的奥尔迪把球横向传给6号艾伦 |
[10:48] | Clever backheel into space… | 巧妙的后脚跟传球… |
[10:49] | Hopper…Goal! | 霍普 进球了 |
[10:55] | A missile, past Iwashiro. | 像一枚飞弹 越过严代进入球门 |
[10:57] | The U.S. is finally on the board, showing some signs of life | 美国队终于得分 活力重现 |
[11:01] | with the score, 2-1, Japan. | 目前比分2:1 日本领先 |
[11:03] | We are now into stoppage time. | 现在进入伤停补时 |
[11:04] | Can the U.S. tie it up? | 美国队能将比分扳平吗 |
[11:06] | Time! Time! Time! | 时间 时间 还剩多久 |
[11:08] | One minute left. | 一分钟 |
[11:09] | Alex, it’s coming your way! | 艾利克斯 接球 |
[11:15] | Stone Hopper has placed it perfectly. | 斯通·霍普的发球位置非常完美 |
[11:17] | It takes a fortuitous bounce. | 球意外弹起 |
[11:19] | Hopper is underneath it and on-side. | 霍普赶到了球的下方 并没有越位 |
[11:22] | Hey, ref! | 裁判 |
[11:24] | A penalty kick has been awarded to the United States. | 美国队获得一粒点球 |
[11:27] | Nagata made contact with Hopper inside the box. | 永田在罚球区与霍普发生接触 |
[11:30] | And by “contact” you mean Nagata kicked him in the face. | 你说的接触 是指永田踢到他的脸了 |
[11:33] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:35] | Stone Hopper has come up the field. | 斯通·霍普走了过来 |
[11:37] | I’m fine. I don’t need your help. | 我没事 不用你帮忙 |
[11:40] | Bronson is going to take it. | 让布隆森来罚点球 |
[11:41] | Bronson! | 布隆森 |
[11:43] | What do you mean, “Bronson”? No, negative. | 布隆森 什么意思 不行 我反对 |
[11:45] | – I’m fine. – Bronson, you’re gonna take this. | -我可以的 -布隆森 你来罚 |
[11:46] | – Bronson, don’t move. – Bronson, come here. | -布隆森你站住 -布隆森你过来 |
[11:48] | Bronson, you move one more step, you’re dead! | 布隆森 再走一步 你就死定了 |
[11:51] | Do you want to die today? Do you want to die? | 你今天想找死吗 想死吗 |
[11:54] | Good choice. | 这就对了 |
[11:55] | He is definitely concussed. | 他绝对是脑子被踢坏了 |
[11:57] | I’ve got it. | 我能行 |
[11:58] | You just threatened one of my sailors. | 你竟敢威胁我的海军士兵 |
[11:59] | That’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[12:00] | Looks like it’s going to be his little brother, Alex Hopper. | 看样子罚点球的是他弟弟艾利克斯了 |
[12:02] | If I was Stone, I would have picked another shooter. | 换做我 我肯定会让别人来 |
[12:04] | I’m skeptical that Hopper is 100 percent. | 我很怀疑霍普是否还在状态 |
[12:06] | Engage, engage. Impose will, impose will. | 专注 专注 意念 意念 |
[12:09] | There are two kinds of idiots, Hopper. | 霍普 傻子有两种 |
[12:12] | One looks where he kicks, | 一种只看自己踢的方向 |
[12:14] | the other looks where he doesn’t kick. | 另一种看他不踢的方向 |
[12:17] | Which idiot are you? | 你是哪一种傻子呢 |
[12:20] | I’m the idiot | 我这个傻子 |
[12:21] | that’s going to kick it through your keeper’s face. | 会把球踢穿你们守门员的脸 |
[12:23] | Get ready for overtime. | 准备加时吧 |
[12:28] | All eyes on Hopper. | 所有的目光都聚焦于霍普 |
[12:29] | He could send this into overtime. | 他可能让比赛进入加时 |
[12:35] | And here we go. | 开始了 |
[12:36] | If Hopper scores, the U.S. will go into overtime. | 如果霍普进球 双方将进入加时赛 |
[12:50] | Hopper sails one miles over the crossbar, | 霍普的球直接从横栏上方飞过 |
[12:53] | nowhere near the goal. | 和球门丝毫不沾边 |
[12:55] | Typical. | 一贯作风 |
[12:56] | What a heartbreak for the U.S. | 美国队要伤透心了 |
[13:07] | It was a very poor attempt by the obviously injured Alex Hopper. | 负伤的艾利克斯·霍普此举真是有失妥当 |
[13:11] | He refused to come out of the game | 他就是不愿退出比赛 |
[13:13] | and his stubbornness cost the United States. | 而他的固执 让整个队伍付出了代价 |
[13:17] | Congratulations to Japan, | 祝贺日本队 |
[13:18] | our 2012 RIMPAC Cup winners. | 成为2012环太平洋杯冠军 |
[13:22] | The final, as we sign off, | 总决赛 比赛结果 |
[13:24] | Japan, 2. The United States, 1. | 日本2:1打败美国 |
[13:41] | – Are you ready for this? – Born. | -你准备好了吗 -一出生就准备好了 |
[13:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:44] | Never been more sure of anything in my life. | 我这辈子还没对什么这么确定过 |
[13:46] | What are you going to say? | 你要怎么和他说呢 |
[13:48] | I’m going to walk up to him, man to man, | 我要走到他面前 以男人对男人的方式 |
[13:50] | and look him straight in the eyes. | 直视他的双眼 |
[13:51] | With what words? | 说什么呢 |
[13:53] | My words. | 说该说的话 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:59] | “Sir… | 先生 |
[14:05] | “Your daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to me. | 遇见您的女儿是我生命中最美好的事情 |
[14:09] | “She’s smart, kind, beautiful, funny, | 她聪慧 善良 美丽 风趣 |
[14:12] | “and I’m madly in love with her. | 我疯狂地爱上了她 |
[14:15] | “lt would be an honor to have your permission to marry her.” | 您若同意我娶她 将是我莫大的荣幸 |
[14:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:04] | 美国海军战列舰 密苏里号 “巨人杀手” | |
[15:06] | First off, I’d like to welcome you all | 首先 我向各位表示欢迎 |
[15:08] | to the RIMPAC International Naval War Games. | 欢 迎参加环太平洋联合军演国际海军战争演习 |
[15:10] | And I’d like to welcome you onboard | 同时我愿欢迎各位登上 |
[15:12] | the greatest fighting ship in American naval history. | 美国海军有史以来最强大的战舰 |
[15:15] | The “Mighty Mo”, the U.S.S. Missouri. | “巨人杀手” 密苏里号 |
[15:26] | And fought in World War II… | 它曾在二战中… |
[15:27] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[15:29] | Hopper, your cover. | 霍普 你的帽子 |
[15:30] | I’m keeping you on your toes. | 让你费心了 |
[15:34] | Hopper, let’s go, come on. Hopper! | 霍普 快走 快 霍普 |
[15:38] | This way. | 走这边 |
[15:40] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[15:41] | That way, Sir. | 先生 是那边 |
[15:42] | Yes, yes, I knew that. | 对 没错 我知道 |
[15:44] | We knew that. You look good. | 我们都知道 你看起来很棒 |
[15:45] | The U.S.S. Missouri was the final battleship | 密苏里号战列舰 是由美国完成制造的 |
[15:47] | to be completed by the United States | 最后一艘战列舰 |
[15:49] | before being de-commissioned and replaced | 它退役之后 |
[15:51] | with a more modern fleet of vessels, | 由一支更为现代的舰队所替代 |
[15:53] | like destroyers. | 比如驱逐舰 |
[15:55] | What’s the difference between a battleship and a destroyer? | 战列舰和驱逐舰 有什么区别呢 |
[15:59] | Battleships are great ships. | 战列舰是很厉害的舰艇 |
[16:01] | But they are kind of like dinosaurs. | 但它们就像恐龙 |
[16:03] | They’re designed to take hits, | 为经受猛烈的袭击而设计 |
[16:04] | kind of like a floating punching bag. | 就像个练拳击的出气筒 浮在水上 |
[16:06] | But then there’s destroyers, which are just awesome. | 而驱逐舰 它们棒极了 |
[16:08] | They’re designed to dish it out like the Terminator. | 所向披靡 就像终结者一样 |
[16:12] | Are you a Captain? | 你是海军上校吗 |
[16:13] | No, he’s not a Captain because he’s always late. Come on. | 他不是上校 因为他老是迟到 快走 |
[16:17] | I fight the ship. | 我是船上的斗士 |
[16:19] | Which is even better. | 比上校更牛 |
[16:26] | Listen, get it done. Get it done. | 搞定这事儿 搞定它 |
[16:28] | Babe, it’s a formality. | 宝贝 这只是个程序 |
[16:29] | – I’m all over it. – Okay, go. | -包在我身上 -好 去吧 |
[16:31] | We have with us today, veterans from the Missouri | 今天和我们一起的还有密苏里号上的老兵 |
[16:34] | who have served on her, some going back to World War II. | 他们曾在舰上服役 有几位参加过二战 |
[16:38] | Examples of the finest men to have ever served in any navy. | 他们是海军中的精英 精英中的典范 |
[16:59] | Lieutenant Hopper, what an honor. Thank you for joining us. | 霍普上尉 你来了 真是我们的荣幸 |
[17:02] | Good to be here. | 能来真好 |
[17:04] | And now, as we prepare to embark | 现在 我们准备启动 |
[17:06] | on this outstanding exercise… | 这次非凡的演习 |
[17:08] | – I’m nervous. – Shades off. | -我好紧张 -墨镜拿掉 |
[17:09] | I would like the Commanding Officers to come to the stage. | 请各指挥官到台上来 |
[17:13] | Captain Nagata, Japan. | 永田上校 日本海军指挥官 |
[17:16] | Ko-ni-ji-wa. | 你好[日语] |
[17:17] | Captain Lou, Malaysia. | 卢上校 马来西亚 |
[17:19] | Allo, allo. | 你好 你好[马来西亚口音] |
[17:20] | It’s so close to the way we say it. | 和我们的说法真相近 |
[17:23] | He hates me. | 他讨厌我 |
[17:24] | He doesn’t hate you. | 他不恨你 |
[17:25] | – Shut up. – Shut up. | -闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[17:26] | Captain Jacks, Australia. | 杰克斯上校 澳大利亚 |
[17:28] | – G’day. – Shut up. | -你好 -闭嘴 |
[17:31] | G’day! | 你好 |
[17:32] | – Shut up. – G’day. | -闭嘴 -你好 |
[17:34] | A special acknowledgment | 特别感谢 |
[17:35] | to Commander Stone Hopper, United States Navy. | 美国海军中校斯通·霍普 |
[17:37] | Go, that’s your call. Knock ’em out. | 去吧 到你了 让他们见识见识 |
[17:40] | Who, along with his outstanding crew and ship, | 他和他杰出的船员 一流的战舰 |
[17:43] | had the highest overall rating last year. | 获得了去年综合测评最高分 |
[17:46] | Shades off, Hopper. | 摘下墨镜 霍普 |
[17:48] | Commander. | 中校 |
[17:49] | Thank you, Admiral. | 谢谢 上将 |
[17:50] | Welcome, everybody. | 欢迎各位 |
[17:51] | It’s really great to see you all here today. | 很高兴今天能在这与大家见面 |
[17:54] | Especially you, gentlemen. It’s a true honor. | 特别是你们 先生们 深感荣幸 |
[17:58] | Me and my crew, we’re going to have to be on our toes this year | 今年我将带领船员整装待发 |
[18:01] | because your ships look outstanding and your men look ready. | 因为你们拥有一流的战舰 各位也已准备就绪 |
[18:06] | So, good luck out there. | 祝你们好运 |
[18:07] | Be safe and keep charging. | 注意安全 勇往直前 |
[18:19] | He loves his daughter, she loves you. | 他爱他女儿 她女儿爱你 |
[18:21] | He’s going to respect that. | 他会尊重这点的 |
[18:23] | – Hey, Mike. – Admiral. | -你好 迈克 -上将 |
[18:25] | You remember Sam? | 还记得珊姆吗 |
[18:26] | It’s an obsolete tradition, this asking for permission. | 征求父母同意 现在不兴这套了 |
[18:29] | – Tell me where this came from. – Stop. | -你说说这是哪儿来的传统 -别说了 |
[18:30] | Sam’s a physical therapist now. | 珊姆现在是位理疗师 |
[18:32] | Stop worrying about this and walk up and do what you got to do. | 别胡思乱想了 走过去做你该做的吧 |
[18:35] | Hello, Hopper. | 你好 霍普 |
[18:36] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[18:40] | This is going to be sweet. | 有好戏看了 |
[18:42] | – I was within the rules. – Really? | -我又没违规 -是吗 |
[18:44] | Were you in the rules when you kicked me in the face? | 你朝我脸上踹那一脚也没违规吗 |
[18:46] | Isn’t there something | 你就没别的 |
[18:46] | more important you should be doing right now? | 更重要的事了吗 |
[18:48] | He hates the man. | 他恨死那家伙了 |
[18:49] | That seems a bit juvenile, wouldn’t you say? | 看上去有点幼稚 你说呢 |
[18:51] | Go mess with him and see what happens. | 过去搅合搅合 看看会怎样 |
[18:53] | – Why? – Do it. | -为什么 -快去 |
[18:55] | Would it be funny if I punched you in the face? | 我朝你脸上揍一拳你还笑得出来吗 |
[18:56] | – Would that be funny? – Stop it. | -还笑得出来吗 -别闹了 |
[18:58] | Chicken. Kentucky Fried Chicken. | 鸡[胆小鬼] 肯德基 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I love it. A two-piece meal. | 是啊 我喜欢 套餐不错 |
[19:02] | You look like Colonel Sanders, actually. | 你长得还真像桑德斯上校[肯德基创始人] |
[19:04] | He was a handsome man. | 他老帅了 |
[19:06] | Good job out there, Dad. | 爸 你真棒 |
[19:08] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[19:09] | Hopper needs five minutes of your time. | 霍普想跟你单独谈谈 就5分钟 |
[19:13] | – That’s enough. – What do you mean? | -你够了 -什么意思 |
[19:14] | Don’t you have something | 你就没有 |
[19:15] | more important you should be doing right now? | 更重要的事要做吗 |
[19:17] | Three minutes, tops. | 顶多3分钟 |
[19:18] | Thank you. I love you. Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢 我爱你 谢谢老爸 |
[19:21] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:22] | He’s going to smash my face in. | 他肯定会揍扁我 |
[19:24] | He’s not going to smash your face in. | 他不会揍扁你的 |
[19:29] | Oh, my God. | 老天哪 |
[19:37] | Sir, it would be an honor. | 长官 我将深感荣幸 |
[19:40] | Sir. Sir. Sir. | 长官 长官 长官 |
[19:46] | Give me your permission. | 请允许我娶您女儿 |
[19:47] | It would be an honor to have your permission. | 能得到您的允许我将深感荣幸 |
[19:49] | Sir, give me your permission. What’s your deal? | 长官 请允许我娶您女儿 开个条件吧 |
[19:50] | It would be a thankful honor | 您若允许我 |
[19:52] | to have your permission to honor your hand. | 崇拜你的手 我将感激荣幸 |
[19:56] | What? | 什么玩意儿 |
[19:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[20:03] | Sir, | 长官 |
[20:05] | may I please marry your daughter? | 我能娶您的女儿吗 |
[20:08] | She’s everything I have, | 她是我的一切 |
[20:10] | and I love her. | 我爱她 |
[20:15] | Talking to yourself, Mr. Hopper? | 霍普先生 你在自言自语吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah, I was. | 是啊 |
[20:22] | I was actually talking about you, Nagata. | 事实上 我在说你呢 永田 |
[20:35] | That’s for kicking me in the face. | 这是为你踢我脸 |
[20:38] | – Eat it! Take it! – Let go! Let go. | -尝尝这下 -放开我 放开我 |
[20:43] | What the… | 他妈… |
[20:50] | Sir, it was a fluke accident. The bathroom floor was wet. | 长官 这是次意外 厕所地板潮湿 |
[20:55] | I began to fall. | 我快滑倒的时候 |
[20:56] | Captain Nagata kindly reached out to help. | 永田上校友好地上来扶我 |
[21:00] | Our heads go bang. | 我俩头撞到一块 |
[21:01] | We fall back. Bang, again. | 一起往后摔下去 又撞到了 |
[21:04] | Just like the great Jerry Lewis. | 就像伟大的杰瑞·刘易斯的闹剧 |
[21:07] | Jerry Lewis? | 杰瑞·刘易斯 |
[21:08] | Did he just say “Jerry Lewis”? | 他刚是说的”杰瑞·刘易斯”吗 |
[21:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:11] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[21:12] | The Bellboy and original The Nutty Professor. | 《五福临门》还有他原创的《肥佬教授》 |
[21:17] | Very good movies. | 很不错的电影 |
[21:18] | He is a great humanitarian, sir. | 他是位伟大的人道主义者 长官 |
[21:21] | You both think this is a joke and you are very much mistaken. | 你们把这次事件当笑话就大错特错了 |
[21:25] | This will not happen again. Do I make myself clear? | 下不为例 都听清楚了吗 |
[21:28] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是长官 |
[21:29] | Gentlemen, give me a minute with Mr. Hopper, here. | 先生们 我要和霍普先生单独在这谈谈 |
[21:43] | What is wrong with you? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[21:48] | You’ve got skills, but I | 你能力出众 可我 |
[21:50] | have never ever seen a man waste them like you. | 从没见过像你这样糟蹋自己才能的人 |
[21:56] | “Keep the ship out of the surf and spray | “避开那团浓黑的云雾和惊天巨浪 |
[22:00] | “Or you will plunge to destruction.” | “否则我们就会落入死亡的深渊” |
[22:03] | Homer, sir. | 长官 是《荷马史诗》 |
[22:08] | The fact that you know that infuriates me beyond words. | 你明知故犯让我怒不可遏 |
[22:16] | What my daughter sees in you is a great mystery to me. | 我不明白我女儿究竟是看上你哪一点 |
[22:20] | You are a very smart individual | 你的确是个聪明人 |
[22:22] | but with very weak character, leadership | 但品性恶劣 领导力差 |
[22:25] | and decision-making skills. | 不善决策 |
[22:29] | Do you have anything to say to me? Anything? | 你有什么话要对我说 有吗 |
[22:39] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[22:45] | Enjoy these naval exercises, Hopper. | 好好享受这次海军演习吧 霍普 |
[22:48] | They are likely to be your last. | 很可能这就是你最后一次了 |
[22:51] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[22:57] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[22:59] | Negative. | 没有 |
[23:00] | If you want to talk about anything… | 如果你想谈谈… |
[23:01] | I don’t. | 不想 |
[23:02] | – If you change your mind… – I won’t. | -你要是改主意了… -不会的 |
[23:06] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[23:09] | 环太平洋军事演习 夏威夷 火奴鲁鲁 第一天 | |
[23:32] | 美国海军航空母舰 罗纳德·里根号 | |
[23:34] | Contact Desron One. Commence anti-submarine warfare exercises. | 联系驱逐舰一号中队 开始反潜演习 |
[23:38] | Commence air operations. | 出动反潜机 |
[23:58] | 美国阿利·伯克级驱逐舰 桑普森号 | |
[24:01] | Good afternoon, Sampson. | 下午好 桑普森号 |
[24:02] | Welcome to Day One of the RIMPAC naval war games. | 欢迎参加环太平洋联合军演海战首演 |
[24:05] | We are here to sharpen our skills as a team. | 我们到此磨练团队技艺 |
[24:08] | 美国阿利·伯克级驱逐舰 约翰·保罗·琼斯号 | |
[24:09] | As your weapons officer, | 作为你们的武器指挥官 |
[24:11] | let me remind you that this is a combat vessel | 我需要提醒你们这是艘战舰 |
[24:15] | and we will excel in our command and control. | 我们将以指挥与控制取胜 |
[24:21] | I want everyone to stay frosty. | 希望大家拿出士气 |
[24:23] | We’re going to be close-maneuvering with 13 nations out here. | 我们将和13个国家一同进行演习 |
[24:25] | We are here to crush every other ship. | 我们要将所有战舰一举歼灭 |
[24:29] | I’m excited to see what we learn. | 我很期待看到你们的进步 |
[24:30] | We are not here in this weapons room to learn. | 我们在这武器部门不是来学习的 |
[24:34] | Be safe out there, look out for each other and keep charging. | 注意安全 互相照应 勇往直前 |
[24:37] | If we return to Pearl | 如果我们回到珍珠港 |
[24:39] | without having outperformed every other ship on that ocean, | 没有打败海上所有其他的战舰 |
[24:43] | I will personally… | 我个人会… |
[24:44] | Yo, Saunders, we’ve ended up in a department | 桑德斯 咱们落到唐纳德·特朗普 |
[24:44] | 唐纳德·特朗普为美国地产大王 善于作秀 迈克·泰森为美国著名拳击手 手段残暴 | |
[24:47] | run by some kind of Donald Trump, Mike Tyson mutant combo. | 和迈克·泰森的变异结合体的部门里了 |
[24:51] | What was that, Petty Officer Raikes? | 说什么呢 莱克斯军士 |
[24:53] | Nothing, sir. | 没什么 长官 |
[24:54] | I swear you said, “Donald Trump.” | 我发誓你说了唐纳德·特朗普 |
[24:56] | Want to clarify? | 有什么要说明的吗 |
[24:59] | I think I heard a “Mike Tyson” as well. | 我还听见了迈克·泰森 |
[25:01] | If you did, it was only in reference to the fact | 长官 如果你真听见了 也只是 |
[25:04] | that you both project great physical intensity, sir. | 为了说明你有宏图谋略 体格强健 |
[25:08] | That’s flattering. | 过奖 |
[25:09] | Hopper! There’s a helo headed for the Sampson. | 霍普 有驾直升机要开往桑普森号 |
[25:12] | Make sure your ass is on it. | 赶紧滚过去 |
[25:13] | – Why? – I don’t know why! | -干什么 -我不知道干什么 |
[25:15] | Just make sure you’re on it! | 你快给我过去 |
[25:16] | Copy, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[25:19] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[25:20] | Scorpion one four, clear our deck. En route with parts and techs. | 天蝎1-4 准备起飞 携带部件与技术人员 |
[25:24] | Confirm Lieutenant Hopper en route. | 霍普上尉确认登机 |
[25:43] | I just got off the phone with the JAG. | 我刚和军法署那边通过电话 |
[25:45] | And? | 怎样 |
[25:49] | They are probably going to kick you out of the Navy. | 他们很可能要把你踢出海军部队 |
[25:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[25:56] | The day we get back. | 回来的时候 |
[25:57] | From RlMPAC? | 军演结束后吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:02] | You have got to make some calls. There has got to be… | 你再打打电话吧 一定有… |
[26:05] | Who do I call to teach you humility? | 我打给谁 谁能教你谦逊做人 |
[26:09] | I am sorry, I don’t have that number. | 抱歉 我真找不出这样的人 |
[26:14] | I just don’t get it, man. | 老兄 我只是不明白 |
[26:17] | You have got so much potential. | 你有这么大的潜力 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry you have to deal with this. | 抱歉让你承受这一切 |
[26:29] | And I am sorry I let you down. | 抱歉 让你失望了 |
[26:49] | 海军物理治疗中心 瓦胡岛 夏威夷 | |
[27:21] | Stand up nice and tall. | 挺直身板 |
[27:22] | I want you to focus on that green marker, | 看准在你后背中央的 |
[27:24] | right in the middle of your back. | 绿色标记 |
[27:25] | What do you think I’m paying attention to? | 你以为我在看哪儿 |
[27:27] | Keep your feet together. | 双脚并拢 |
[27:28] | My feet can’t get any closer. | 并不拢了 |
[27:30] | – Stand up tall. – All right. I had enough of this. | -站直 -好了 我受够了 |
[27:32] | Keep going. Just a little bit more. | 继续走 还有一点点 |
[27:34] | Turn the damned thing off! | 把这该死的东西关掉 |
[27:35] | Come on. We’re just about there. | 加油 就快到了 |
[27:37] | Turn it off now! | 现在就关掉 |
[27:39] | I’m your new physical therapist. | 我是你的新理疗师 |
[27:45] | I am sensing a lot of anger. | 我感觉你很生气 |
[27:47] | Very perceptive of you. | 你洞察力很强 |
[27:51] | Is there anything besides anger in there, Mick? | 除了生气还有什么 米克 |
[27:55] | Not much. | 没什么了 |
[27:59] | Your last therapist says that you lost the will to fight. | 你上个理疗师说你失去了斗志 |
[28:04] | Is that accurate? | 是这样吗 |
[28:06] | I lost my fight when I lost my legs. | 我失去双腿的时候就失去了斗志 |
[28:15] | Do you realize you’re still | 你还记不记得 |
[28:17] | the same man that won the Golden Gloves at 22? | 你22岁时在”金手套大赛”夺冠 |
[28:20] | A Bronze Star in Afghanistan? The same man. | 还在阿富汗获得了铜星勋章 你还是你 |
[28:24] | I am half a man. | 我是个废人了 |
[28:27] | And half a man ain’t enough to be a soldier. | 废人是不够资格当军人的 |
[28:31] | That’s all I have ever known. | 我只知道这些 |
[28:37] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[28:41] | We are going to take a walk. | 咱们去散散步 |
[28:42] | No, we are not. | 不 不去 |
[28:43] | Legs on. | 装上腿 |
[28:48] | You’re doing pretty good for a guy | 对一个不想来远足的人来说 |
[28:50] | who doesn’t want to be hiking. | 你表现真不赖 |
[28:50] | My dog, Mustard, could climb this mountain. | 我的狗芥末都能爬这座山 |
[28:53] | Great, you and Mustard | 很好 你可以带着芥末 |
[28:54] | can go and make some memories on Mauna Kea. | 一起来 在莫纳克亚山留下点回忆 |
[28:56] | Sounds like fun. | 说起来挺有趣 |
[28:57] | Mustard’s dead. Mustard got hit by a dump truck. | 芥末死了 被一辆自卸卡车撞死了 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:03] | I’m over it. | 没事 |
[29:10] | Hey. I thought you would be out of range by now. | 我以为你不在服务区了 |
[29:13] | I have around five minutes of left time. | 我大概还有5分钟 |
[29:16] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[29:17] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry. I messed up. | 对不起 我搞砸了 |
[29:29] | And I’m going to talk to your father as soon as I get back. | 我一回来就跟你爸谈 |
[29:33] | Stop messing things up, okay? | 别再搞糟了 好吗 |
[29:36] | Copy that. I love you. | 明白 我爱你 |
[29:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:09] | – What is it, Parker? – Take a look at this. | -帕克 什么事 -你来看看 |
[30:15] | Nice one. It’s a joke, right? | 不错 开玩笑呢 是吧 |
[30:21] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:30] | My God. | 天哪 |
[30:43] | Cal. | 凯尔 |
[30:47] | Cal. | 凯尔 |
[30:51] | – Cal! – Huh? | -凯尔 -啥 |
[30:52] | Got some weird activity on all the radar screens. | 雷达屏幕上有些奇怪的东西 |
[30:54] | Weird? | 奇怪 |
[30:56] | Yeah, man. Really weird. | 是的 老兄 很奇怪 |
[31:00] | Oh, uh, Dr. Nogrady is on the phone for you, too. | 还有 诺格拉迪博士来电话找你 |
[31:04] | That is weird. Seriously, Dr. Nogrady? | 那才奇怪呢 说真的吗 诺格拉迪博士吗 |
[31:07] | Lead with that next time. Okay, Danny? | 下次先说这事儿 好吗 丹尼 |
[31:09] | You got to start prioritizing your information. | 你得分清主次轻重 |
[31:11] | If you have to tell me “1, 2, 3,” You don’t start with “M.” | 如果你要告诉我”1 2 3″ 就不要先说”M” |
[31:14] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[31:15] | I mean, I’m not saying that you are a boob, | 我不是说你蠢 |
[31:18] | but this is like boob-ish behavior. | 但你做了件蠢事 |
[31:22] | Hi, Dr. Nogrady. | 你好 诺格拉迪博士 |
[31:24] | Are you seeing what I am seeing? | 你也看到了吗 |
[31:25] | The incoming tracks. | 我看看追踪信号 |
[31:27] | Correct. | 是的 |
[31:29] | I’ve got five distinct objects… | 我看到5个物体 |
[31:32] | Five distinct objects that are moving in formation. | 5个物体以队列形式在移动 |
[31:36] | They are locked in on my signal. | 它们被我的信号锁定 |
[31:40] | They are headed straight for me. | 正朝我这边过来 |
[31:42] | Correct. | 正是 |
[31:43] | Maybe we should call NASA. | 也许我们得打电话给NASA |
[31:45] | NASA have called us. They’re on the phone right now. | 他们已经打给我们了 现在就在电话线上 |
[31:50] | Good morning, Mr. Zapata. | 早上好 泽帕塔先生 |
[31:52] | NASA? | NASA吗 |
[32:06] | We are tracking something splintering off of the main group. | 我们在追踪从那组物体里分裂出来的东西 |
[32:09] | That’s not splitting off. That thing is breaking apart. | 那不是分裂 那玩意儿碎了 |
[32:19] | Has anyone called the Chinese? Because this is no meteor. | 有人打电话给中国了吗 这可不是流星 |
[32:23] | Yes, we have checked. | 是的 问过了 |
[32:24] | It’s not the Russians, it’s not the Chinese. | 不是俄国人 也不是中国人干的 |
[32:26] | Maybe we should call the Air Force, | 也许我们得打电话给空军部队 |
[32:27] | because they might want to fuel up their jets. | 他们可能会出动战斗机查明情况 |
[32:29] | The Air Force is online. | 空军部在线 |
[32:32] | It appears the event is headed your way. | 貌似那东西在朝你方向移动 |
[32:35] | Prepare yourself. | 你做好准备 |
[32:36] | Roger that. How would you suggest that I prepare myself, sir? | 收到 如何准备 您有什么建议吗 长官 |
[32:41] | Brace. | 勇敢面对 |
[33:46] | Let’s all be seated. | 大家都坐吧 |
[33:49] | I am hoping somebody here can explain this to me. | 我希望你们中有人能给我个解释 |
[33:52] | Mr. Secretary, four of | 秘书长 5个物体中 |
[33:53] | the five objects landed in the Pacific Ocean. | 有四个都落到了太平洋里 |
[33:55] | The fifth one appeared to have broken apart | 还有一个貌似破裂了 |
[33:57] | making significant contact with Hong Kong, | 对香港造成了极大的破坏 |
[33:59] | but other places were also affected. | 也波及到了其他地方 |
[34:01] | Scotland, Germany, France, even Iowa. | 苏格兰 德国 法国 甚至爱荷华州 |
[34:04] | So, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[34:05] | Sir, at this point we are working on a couple of theories. | 先生 目前我们正在研究一些理论 |
[34:08] | And you are who, sir? | 先生 你是哪位 |
[34:09] | I am with NASA. | NASA的 |
[34:11] | What is NASA present in this room for? | NASA在这里干什么 |
[34:18] | We are looking at the very real possibility | 我们现在碰到的情况 |
[34:21] | that this is legitimate extraterrestrial contact. | 很有可能就是正当外星接触 |
[34:26] | It appears that it originated from the Gliese solar system. | 似乎是葛利斯太阳系产生的 |
[34:30] | Home of Planet G. | G星星系 |
[34:32] | You are saying that we sent out a signal | 你是说 我们发出了信号 |
[34:36] | and we got back an alien response? | 然后外星传来了反馈 |
[34:53] | Sir, we just got word from Pearl. | 长官 刚收到珍珠港消息 |
[34:55] | They believe whatever made impact with Hong Kong, | 他们认为入侵香港的物体 |
[34:57] | has also made impact with the Pacific Ocean. | 也进入了太平洋 |
[34:59] | Where in the Pacific? | 在太平洋哪里 |
[35:00] | Approximately 150 miles south of where we are right now, sir. | 大概距我们现在这位置150里 长官 |
[35:04] | It should be right there, but we are not seeing anything. | 应该在那 但我们什么都没看见 |
[35:09] | – Get me the Sampson. – Yes, sir. | -接通桑普森号 -是 长官 |
[35:18] | Base course, 2-2-0. Speed, 25. | 直线2-2-0 速度25 |
[35:27] | Captain on the bridge! | 上校到达舰桥 |
[35:38] | As casualty reports come in, | 死亡人数已有报道 |
[35:39] | it’s still unclear exactly what it was that hit Hong Kong. | 但仍不清楚是何物袭击了香港 |
[35:49] | It isn’t anything from this planet. | 这根本不是地球上的东西 |
[35:52] | How do we know that? | 我们怎么知道的 |
[35:53] | Because the Chinese have sampled it. | 因为中国人已经取样分析了 |
[35:56] | It’s made of a material | 它含有一种 |
[35:57] | that does not exist in the periodic table. | 元素周期表上没有的物质 |
[36:00] | It’s literally not of this Earth. | 那肯定是天外之物 |
[36:02] | The only element they’ve been able to identify is lawrencium. | 他们唯一能够辨认出的元素是铹 |
[36:05] | Lawrencium? | 铹 |
[36:09] | You got to stop tapping. | 你能别抖腿了吗 |
[36:10] | You’re tapping. You’re the loud one. | 是你在抖 你抖得响 |
[36:12] | Looking at the grid patterns, | 看看这些电池板 |
[36:13] | it’s something in the neighborhood | 这些大概是 |
[36:14] | of solar paneling or communications paneling. | 太阳能电池或者通讯天线 |
[36:17] | It may be some kind of a communication unit. | 那可能是种通讯组件 |
[36:21] | Communications? | 通讯 |
[36:23] | Who is communicating what? To who? | 是谁在通讯 与谁通讯 |
[36:34] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:37] | Bridge, starboard lookout. I’ve got an unknown surface contact. | 舰桥 注意右舷 发现不明物体 |
[36:40] | Bearing is 2-3-2 true, approximately 8,000 yards. | 方位2-3-2 距离大约八千码[7315米] |
[36:49] | Sir? | 长官 |
[36:50] | Yeah. | 在 |
[36:51] | You may want to come take a look at this. | 你最好来看下 |
[36:52] | I am looking at it, Mr. Strodell. | 斯特罗德尔先生 我这正在看 |
[36:55] | On the radar, sir. | 是想叫您看雷达屏幕 |
[36:57] | Something very peculiar. | 有些异样 |
[37:00] | That’s the John Paul Jones, right? | 那是约翰·保罗·琼斯号吗 |
[37:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[37:02] | – The Myoko? – Yes, sir, it is. | -这个是妙高号 -是的先生 |
[37:05] | So, why don’t I see… | 那为什么我看不到… |
[37:07] | See that? | 看见没 |
[37:12] | Combat, Captain. | 控制室 我是舰长 |
[37:13] | I have a visual on the track bearing 2-3-7 on the horizon. | 海平面2-3-7方位有可视目标 |
[37:16] | What do you hold in that bearing? | 在那个方位你看见什么 |
[37:18] | Bridge, TAO. I’ve got nothing at 2-3-7. | 舰桥 我在2-3-7方位没有看见东西 |
[37:20] | I’m looking right at it, Mr. Hopper. | 我这正看着呢 霍普先生 |
[37:21] | Find me something. | 你再仔细看看 |
[37:22] | – Scope, 2-3-7, what do you got? – Stand by. | -观测员 2-3-7方位你看见什么没 -等等 |
[37:26] | That’s negative, sir. Scope’s clear, I got nothing. | 没有显示 雷达上什么没有 |
[37:29] | Taylor, did you break this son-of-a-bitch? | 泰勒 是你把雷达弄坏了吧 |
[37:30] | No, I didn’t do anything to it, sir. | 不 我没做过这事儿 |
[37:33] | You know I will throw your ass off this ship. | 如果是你 我会把你扔下船的 |
[37:34] | I know you will, sir. | 我知道你会的 |
[37:36] | Got it, sir. On my camera. | 看到了 在我的探头上 |
[37:38] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[37:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:43] | Is this some kind of exercise? | 这算是种演习吗 |
[37:47] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[37:48] | Unknown vessel in the vicinity of 1-5 degrees, 3-7 minutes north, | 位于北1-5度 3-7分 |
[37:52] | and 1-5-9 degrees, 3-3 minutes west. | 以及西1-5-9度 3-3分的不明船只 |
[37:55] | Request you establish communications | 请你们通过无线电十六信道 |
[37:56] | with my vessel on VHF channel 16, | 与我方舰船取得联系 |
[37:59] | and identify yourself, over. | 说明你们的身份 |
[38:00] | John Paul Jones, this is Sampson, | 约翰·保罗·琼斯号 这里是桑普森号 |
[38:02] | Charlie Oscar. | 接查理·奥斯卡 |
[38:03] | John Paul Jones, Charlie Oscar. | 我是约翰·保罗·琼斯号的查理·奥斯卡 |
[38:04] | I would like you to send a team over and take a closer look. | 我希望你派小队去近距离侦查下 |
[38:07] | No problem. We will get a team in the water right away. | 没问题 我这就派人下水 |
[38:09] | Roger. | 收到 |
[38:10] | I’ll tell you what, boys, this is a head-stumper. | 我看 这是个麻烦事 |
[38:40] | What is it? Lost cargo? | 这是什么啊 丢失的货物 |
[38:43] | Chinese? | 还是中国海军 |
[38:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:46] | Yacht? Satellite? | 游艇 卫星吗 |
[38:50] | Beast, I didn’t know five seconds ago, and I don’t know now. | 野兽 我五秒之前就一头雾水 更别说现在了 |
[38:56] | This is the U.S. Navy warship John Paul Jones. | 我们是美国海战舰约翰·保罗·琼斯号 |
[38:59] | I’m attempting to communicate with you. | 我们试图与你们取得联系 |
[39:06] | Prepare to be boarded. | 准备好 我们要登船了 |
[39:33] | You ever seen anything like this? | 你以前见过这玩意儿吗 |
[39:35] | No. | 没有 |
[39:37] | It’s weird, man. | 真奇怪 |
[40:12] | LT! I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 上尉 你不要乱来 |
[40:17] | Got it, chief. | 没问题 老大 |
[40:40] | Real bad idea, Lieutenant. | 上尉 别去碰它 |
[40:48] | – Oh, shit. – Move it, Raikes! | -糟了 -快去 莱克斯 |
[40:50] | LT! Lieutenant, get up! | 上尉 上尉 快起来 |
[40:55] | Lieutenant! | 上尉 |
[41:21] | Sir! | 长官 |
[41:31] | Get me the Sampson. | 给我接桑普森号 |
[41:33] | Alpha Bravo. Sampson, this is Alpha Bravo. | 桑普森 这里是母舰 |
[41:38] | Sir, we’re unable to contact the Sampson. | 长官 我们无法和船员取得联系 |
[41:43] | Reagan control, this is Rough Rider 4-0-4. | 控制塔 我是野性骑士 4-0-4 |
[41:47] | I’m encountering some severe… | 我正遭遇严重的… |
[41:51] | Rough Rider 4-0-4, come in. Do you copy? | 野性骑士 4-0-4 收到没 |
[41:53] | Put the force at weapons posture one. Warning red, weapons tight. | 全员进入战斗准备 红色警报 准备开火 |
[41:59] | I want everything loaded. | 武器都准备好 |
[42:09] | Bridge, what’s happened? | 舰桥 怎么了 |
[42:10] | My radar’s totally down, sir. | 我的雷达失灵了 |
[42:12] | We’ve lost contact with base. All comms are offline. | 我们与基地失去联系 通讯中断了 |
[42:14] | It’s the North Koreans, I’m telling you. | 要我说 肯定是朝鲜人干的 |
[42:18] | Hey, Lieutenant, you good? | 上尉 没事吧 |
[42:20] | Come on, you with me? | 快醒醒 |
[42:22] | Come on. Damn it! | 发动啊 妈的 |
[42:25] | Come on! Squared away? | 快点 没事了吧 |
[42:26] | I’m squared away. | 我没事了 |
[42:27] | Whatever that thing is, it killed the battery. | 那东西不知什么来头 它弄坏了电池 |
[42:29] | Come on, Beast. | 加油 野兽 |
[42:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[42:42] | That’s not good. | 肯定没什么好事 |
[43:01] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[43:31] | Do you think that this could be some | 你认为这会是 |
[43:33] | super-secret Navy surprise exercise? | 海军的超级秘密演习吗 |
[43:38] | Because if so, they have gone way too far. | 如果真是如此 他们玩得太过火了 |
[43:55] | Let’s give them a warning, Helmsman. | 给他们个警告 舵手 |
[43:56] | Aye, aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[44:54] | What the hell is this? | 那到底是个什么东西 |
[44:57] | – I didn’t sign up for this bullshit! – Yeah, no shit, dude. | -早知不当兵了 -是啊 |
[44:59] | Klyvich is offline. | 克莱文奇不在线上 |
[45:00] | Should be back in two minutes. | 过几分钟应该能接上 |
[45:01] | Copy that. Signal the John Paul Jones. | 知道了 给约翰·保罗·琼斯号发信号 |
[45:04] | Fire a warning shot. One round, ten mil, left offset. | 鸣炮警告 打一轮 往左偏一些 |
[45:08] | Place Mount 51 in remote, batteries released. | 将炮塔 51待命 准备炮击 |
[45:11] | Mount 51 has been designated. | 炮塔 51准备完毕 |
[45:13] | – Who are we shooting at? – I do not know. | -我们要打谁 -我不知道 |
[45:16] | – Let’s move it, Beast. – She’s dead in the water. | -我们快走吧 -这船动不了了 |
[45:21] | Ord, get your ass to the lee helm. | 奥德 你去下风舵那里 |
[45:22] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 |
[45:25] | Fire! | 开火 |
[46:08] | Incoming, headed for the John Paul Jones. | 炮弹来袭 冲着约翰·保罗·琼斯号去了 |
[46:12] | Unknown, inbound at the horizon. | 未知炮弹从海面袭来 |
[46:13] | Vampire, vampire, vampire. Killing with ClWS. | 吸血鬼 用近战武器拦截 |
[46:28] | What kind of chuckwagon… | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[46:36] | Were there men out on that bridge wing? | 那边舰桥上有人吗 |
[46:37] | Yes, sir, there were. | 是的 有人 |
[46:40] | I got it! Firing it up! | 搞定了 发动了 |
[46:43] | Get in there! | 冲过去 |
[46:45] | Sir! | 长官 |
[46:49] | Light it up! | 射死它 |
[46:57] | What the hell is Hopper doing? | 霍普他想干嘛 |
[46:59] | All engines, ahead flank. | 开足马力 从侧面过去 |
[47:00] | All engines ahead. Aye, sir! | 马力全开 长官 |
[47:10] | Sir, CIC reports both | 长官 控制中心报告 |
[47:12] | Spy and Fire control radar cannot lock on. | 侦查和攻击雷达都无法锁定对方 |
[47:22] | Fire! CIC, fire! | 开火 |
[47:32] | Incoming on the right! | 炮弹来袭 在右面 |
[47:36] | Incoming, incoming! | 来了 来了 |
[47:39] | We’re hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[47:54] | Sir, we have a hull breach. | 长官 船身进水了 |
[48:05] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[48:08] | – Helmsman, get back on the helm! – Aye, sir. | -舵手 控制好舵 -是 长官 |
[48:10] | Rapid, continued fire! | 快 继续开火 |
[48:36] | No! | 不 |
[49:04] | Get me to the John Paul Jones. | 送我去约翰·保罗·琼斯号 |
[49:07] | Now! | 现在就去 |
[49:10] | Bridge reports | 舰桥报告 |
[49:11] | no survivors in the water. Sampson, all hands lost. | 水中没有生还者 桑普森号全员阵亡 |
[49:14] | Targets are holding defensive formation. | 目标摆出防守态势 |
[49:16] | Where’s the captain? Where is he? | 舰长呢 人呢 |
[49:19] | – What happened? – Captain and XO are dead. | -怎么了 -舰长和参谋都阵亡了 |
[49:21] | What? | 什么 |
[49:22] | They’re dead! CO and XO are dead. | 舰长和参谋阵亡了 |
[49:25] | Who’s in charge? | 现在听谁指挥 |
[49:30] | Who’s next full senior? | 挨下来谁军衔最高 |
[49:32] | You are. | 是你 |
[49:36] | It’s your ship, sir. You’re senior officer, sir. | 船是你的了 你是军官 |
[49:46] | Sir, if you would please just give me an order. | 长官 请给我下命令吧 |
[49:48] | I don’t know what to do, sir. | 我手足无措了 |
[50:01] | We’re going in. Full attack. | 我们冲过去 全体进攻 |
[50:05] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[50:07] | Attack, sir? Really? | 真的要进攻吗 |
[50:09] | You wanted an order, that’s the order. Let’s go. | 你不是要听命令吗 这就是命令 进攻 |
[50:11] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[50:12] | – You heard him. – Aye, aye, sir! | -大家都听见了 -是的 长官 |
[50:18] | Ready all guns. | 准备好武器 |
[50:20] | Fire control is offline. I need three minutes. | 武器系统还没准备好 给我三分钟 |
[50:28] | Tell Nagata I’m going in, with or without him. | 告诉永田 不管他来不来 我都要去 |
[50:37] | Sir, do you really want to attack this thing? | 长官 你真要攻击这家伙吗 |
[50:38] | Yes! Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[51:00] | Sir, that’s a hit! The Myoko was hit, sir. | 妙高号被击中了 |
[51:02] | Are the weapons ready? | 武器准备好了吗 |
[51:03] | Sir, they have killed everything that’s fired on them. | 长官 所有攻击过那东西的 都被它炸毁了 |
[51:05] | Get the guns online, and we ram this thing. | 把炮都准备好 我们和它来个鱼死网破 |
[51:07] | They killed my brother and every man on his ship! | 是它杀了我哥哥和他的船员 |
[51:15] | We have no weapons to attack with, sir. | 我们没有武器进攻啊 |
[51:18] | Then set course to 3-1-0. | 那调整方向至3-1-0 |
[51:19] | That’s a collision course! Are you clear on that? | 那会撞上的 你肯定吗 |
[51:25] | Sir, there are sailors in the water. | 长官 有人落水了 |
[51:27] | Get the guns online and we’re going to ram this thing! | 把炮准备好 我们和这东西拼了 |
[51:35] | Sir, the Myoko is sinking! | 长官 妙高号要沉了 |
[51:37] | – Sir, please! – Set the course to 3-1-0. | -长官 三思啊 -把航向调至3-1-0 |
[51:39] | There are sailors in the water, sir! | 有船员落水了 长官 |
[51:57] | Hard starboard. | 右满舵 |
[51:58] | Hard starboard. Aye, sir! | 是长官 右满舵 |
[52:03] | Get them out of the water. | 把落水船员救上来 |
[52:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[52:25] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[52:28] | Shut up, man. What the hell is happening? | 闭嘴 发生什么事了 |
[52:30] | What the hell are they doing? Why aren’t they attacking? | 他们发什么呆啊 怎么不进攻了 |
[52:42] | Are those things aliens? | 那些是外星人吗 |
[52:43] | Would you please shut up? | 你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[52:45] | We need help! We need to get the carrier over here! | 我们要求支援 需要航母支援 |
[52:50] | – Who’s running the ship? -Hopper. | -现在谁是舰长 -霍普 |
[52:51] | Are you kidding me? Hopper’s running the ship? | 他是舰长 开什么玩笑 |
[52:53] | This is bullshit. | 太扯了 |
[52:54] | We’re all going to die! | 我们必死无疑 |
[53:03] | What the hell are those things? | 那些是什么啊 |
[53:08] | What is that shit? | 那个是什么 |
[53:16] | 美国海军基地 卡内奥赫湾 瓦胡岛 夏威夷 | |
[53:20] | Comms are down up here. You got anything? | 那里通讯中断 你有信号吗 |
[53:22] | That’s a negative on all frequencies. | 所有频率都没声音 |
[53:42] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[53:56] | Abandon 9-30! | 赶快逃生 |
[54:21] | Kill the engines! | 把引擎停了 |
[54:54] | Strike! | 好球 |
[55:11] | Hey, Jack! | 杰克 |
[55:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[56:08] | Sir, I can’t explain this. | 长官 这事儿我没法解释 |
[56:10] | We’ve lost communication with everyone | 我们与屏障后面的所有人 |
[56:11] | on the other side of the barrier. | 失去了联系 |
[56:13] | We can’t get in and they can’t get out. | 我们进不去 他们也出不来 |
[56:17] | The field, whatever it is, | 这个能量场 不管它是什么 |
[56:19] | extends about 300,000 feet in altitude | 往上延伸至三十万英尺[约九万米] |
[56:21] | and has a depth of about two nautical miles. | 向下延伸二海里 |
[56:23] | We are in contact with Admiral Shane of Pacific Fleet. | 我们与太平洋舰队的夏恩上将取得了联系 |
[56:25] | Right now, our navy is effectively trapped outside the area. | 目前 我方军队被困在这个区域之外 |
[56:28] | So we have nobody in there? | 那区域里面没有我们的人吗 |
[56:30] | Sir, we have three guided | 我们有三艘 |
[56:31] | missile destroyers still unaccounted for. | 导弹护卫舰下落不明 |
[56:34] | So, it’s conceivable we do have somebody inside. | 这么说我们还是有部队在区域之内的 |
[56:37] | Who? | 是谁 |
[56:52] | Okay. Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[56:56] | Captain! Captain! | 舰长 舰长 |
[57:02] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[57:46] | My grandmother could climb this mountain. | 这山我奶奶也爬得动 |
[57:48] | It’s a start, Mick. | 米克 慢慢来嘛 |
[57:54] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[57:57] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[58:40] | What the hell are you guys doing up here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[58:41] | I need you off this mountain, right now. | 你们现在就得下山 |
[58:43] | Wait, what’s going on? Why? | 慢着 发生什么事了 为什么赶我们走 |
[58:44] | The island’s under attack. | 这岛被攻击了 |
[58:45] | Attack by who? | 被谁攻击了 |
[58:46] | I don’t know. People are using the word “Aliens.” | 不知道 听说是”外星人” |
[58:48] | Aliens? | 外星人 |
[58:51] | We don’t know. Whatever it is, it took out the marine base | 我们也不知道 不管是什么 反正它摧毁了海军基地 |
[58:53] | and all roads leading to this mountain have been destroyed. | 以及所有到此的道路 |
[58:55] | Cell phones, radios, lnternet, everything is shut down. | 手机 网络 广播都没有信号 |
[58:59] | The Navy’s engaged, just off of the coast. | 海军正在与他们作战 就在海岸线那边 |
[59:02] | The Navy? | 海军 |
[59:03] | I need you and your friend off of this mountain right now. | 你和你这位朋友快下山吧 |
[59:08] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[59:09] | Vic, leave your car here. We’ll go block the road. | 维克 你把车停这里 我们把路封了 |
[59:26] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[59:29] | Mick! Where are you going? | 米克 你去哪儿 |
[59:31] | I ain’t never seen an alien. Have you ever seen an alien? | 我从没见过外星人 你见过吗 |
[59:35] | Mick! Don’t leave me alone. | 别丢下我 |
[59:48] | Bra, you saw that? What the hell was that? | 布拉 看见没 那是什么 |
[59:51] | Hey, Vince, did you see that? | 文斯你看见没 |
[59:53] | It looked like a jet. | 看上去像飞机 |
[59:54] | Bra, I’ve never… | 我从来没… |
[59:58] | Oh, my God! What the hell? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[1:00:26] | Sir, we need you. | 长官 我们需要你 |
[1:00:29] | We need you now. | 刻不容缓 |
[1:00:31] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:00:36] | If you can’t… | 如果你都不行 |
[1:00:39] | Who can? | 谁行呢 |
[1:00:43] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[1:01:26] | Where did we find it? | 我们在哪里找到的 |
[1:01:28] | One of their transporters must have crashed | 估计其中的一个运输船 |
[1:01:30] | on the way to the island. There was debris everywhere. | 在去小岛的途中坠毁了 满地的残骸 |
[1:01:32] | Thomas and Potts fished him | 托马斯和波茨从水里 |
[1:01:33] | right out of the water with a grappling hook. | 把他钩上来的 |
[1:01:35] | I told them it was a bad idea, but they kept yanking. | 我告诉他们这么做不好 他们不听 |
[1:01:37] | I kept telling them “No,” And they kept… | 我是坚决反对的 |
[1:02:15] | God damn it! | 妈的 |
[1:02:24] | Beast, flashlight. | 野兽 给我手电筒 |
[1:02:28] | My dad said they would come. He said it my whole life. | 我爸说外星人会来的 一直都这么说 |
[1:02:36] | He said, “We ain’t alone.” | 他说”天外有人” |
[1:02:39] | He said, “One day we would find them, | 总有一天我们会发现他们 |
[1:02:42] | “Or they would find us.” | 或者被他们发现 |
[1:02:47] | You know what else he said? | 你猜他还说了什么 |
[1:02:51] | He said… | 他说 |
[1:02:54] | “I hope I ain’t around when that day comes.” | 真有那天的话 我希望我已经不在了 |
[1:03:01] | He’s not dead! He’s not dead! | 他还没死 他还没死 |
[1:03:03] | Not dead! Not dead! | 没死 没死 |
[1:04:18] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 我有个不详的预感 |
[1:04:21] | What kind of bad feeling? | 怎么样的预感 |
[1:04:23] | Like, “We’re going to need a new planet” Kind of bad feeling. | 我感觉 我们可能得另找个星球居住了 |
[1:04:28] | Medical casualty, C-53. Two men down. | 伤亡报告 C-53 两人阵亡 |
[1:04:31] | They’re still on the ship. | 他们还在舰上 |
[1:04:34] | Lock down the ship! | 封闭舰船 |
[1:04:46] | – Is everyone all right? – All good, Chief. | -大家都没事吧 -没事 |
[1:04:47] | Is everyone accounted for? | 人都在吗 |
[1:04:52] | Just heard something on Level Four. | 第四层有动静 |
[1:05:16] | Raikes, up. | 莱克斯 上去 |
[1:05:22] | Hey! Move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[1:05:28] | What do you see? | 你看到什么没 |
[1:05:29] | Did you see it? | 看到敌人了吗 |
[1:05:31] | – No, sir. – I got nothing, sir! | -没有 长官 -没看见 长官 |
[1:05:33] | Nothing. | 什么都看不见 |
[1:05:35] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[1:05:37] | Not good, sir. Not good. | 情况不好 长官 不太好 |
[1:05:39] | You two, get him to medical, now! | 你们两个 现在送他去治疗 |
[1:05:40] | Raikes, you’re with me. Let’s go! | 莱克斯 你跟我来 |
[1:06:32] | Get out of here! | 都出去 |
[1:08:23] | Raikes… | 莱克斯… |
[1:08:24] | Get your ass to CIC. | 快去控制中心 |
[1:08:27] | Now! | 快 |
[1:09:11] | Raikes, you better be there. | 莱克斯 希望你已经到了 |
[1:09:39] | Mahalo, mother. | 见鬼去吧 |
[1:10:30] | We got to get off this mountain. | 我们必须下山 |
[1:10:32] | The cop left the keys on his belt. | 车钥匙在巡警的腰带上 |
[1:10:34] | You’ve got to go down and get them. | 你必须去拿过来 |
[1:10:41] | You can do it. | 你一定能做到 |
[1:12:17] | Now. | 快过来 |
[1:12:27] | This is an emergency call. Can anyone hear me? | 紧急呼叫 有人能听见吗 |
[1:12:31] | Radio check. Can anyone hear me? Over. | 无线电测试 有人能听到吗 完毕 |
[1:12:35] | Hey, wait up! Don’t leave! Don’t leave! | 等等 别走 别走 |
[1:12:37] | – Stop right there! – Don’t shoot! | -站那儿别动 -别开枪 |
[1:12:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:12:40] | I’m Cal Zapata. We sent out a beacon. | 我是凯尔·泽帕塔 我们发送了太空信号 |
[1:12:44] | Oh, shit, is he a cyborg? Are you guys with them? | 妈的 是机械人 你们是一伙儿的吗 |
[1:12:54] | If he’s human, could you have him put the gun down? | 如果他是人类 你能不能让他把枪放下 |
[1:12:57] | Mick, put your gun down. | 米克 放下枪 |
[1:12:59] | I told them that something like this could happen. | 我告诉过他们会发生这种事 |
[1:13:00] | I said, it’s going to be like | 我告诉过他们 就像哥伦布 |
[1:13:02] | Columbus and the lndians, | 遇见印第安人一样 |
[1:13:02] | or the Conquistadors and the lncans. | 或是西班牙征服者遇到印加人 |
[1:13:04] | They just thought, “No, they will be sweet.” | 他们却认为 不 他们会很友善 |
[1:13:06] | They killed my grad student. | 他们杀了我的学生 |
[1:13:12] | – Okay, calm down. – I can’t. | -放松 -我没法放松 |
[1:13:14] | – Slow. Sit down. – I can’t breathe. | -放松 坐下 -我喘不过气来 |
[1:13:17] | Slow breaths, slow breaths. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[1:13:19] | You’re freaking him out, Mick. | 你吓到他了 米克 |
[1:13:20] | I doubt it takes much to freak him out. | 他也太容易被吓到了 |
[1:13:23] | We need the Marines. | 我们需要海军陆战队支援 |
[1:13:24] | We need the Army. We need all of them. | 需要陆军 要全军出动 |
[1:13:27] | It is the strong belief of the Chinese | 中国方面坚信 |
[1:13:29] | that what crashed into Hong Kong | 在香港坠落的 |
[1:13:31] | was some sort of communications ship. | 是一艘通信船 |
[1:13:34] | You’re saying that a flying telephone cratered | 你的意思是一个会飞的电话坠落 |
[1:13:39] | and took out 25,000 people? | 砸死了2万5千人 |
[1:13:41] | What I’m saying is that | 我的意思是 |
[1:13:42] | our visitors seem extraordinarily concerned | 这些天外来客似乎十分急于 |
[1:13:45] | with establishing a line of communication home. | 联系自己的星球 |
[1:13:47] | If they have lost their communication ship, | 如果他们的通讯船坠毁了 |
[1:13:49] | how could they do that? | 他们又怎么联系 |
[1:13:50] | The same way we did. | 用我们联系他们的方式 |
[1:13:51] | Our communications station in Hawaii has the ability | 夏威夷的通讯站可以 |
[1:13:54] | to send a message to deep space via the Landsat 7 satellite. | 通过陆地卫星7号向外太空发送信号 |
[1:13:57] | I believe it’s for that asset | 我想这就是为什么 |
[1:13:59] | they have domed the islands. | 他们在那些岛上空建起保护罩 |
[1:14:02] | We’re looking at an extinction-level event. | 这次事件可能会使人类灭亡 |
[1:14:10] | The most critical part of any military operation. | 军事行动中最重要的一环 |
[1:14:12] | Establish communications, reinforcements, follow-on forces. | 就是建立通讯 后续部队会马上增援 |
[1:14:16] | You’re saying E.T. wants to phone home? | 你是说外星人要联系老家 |
[1:14:19] | That would be incredibly, incredibly bad. | 那简直糟透了 |
[1:14:21] | I mean so far only 5 ships have made contact. | 现在只有5艘船来到地球 |
[1:14:24] | If five ships can do this, what do you think 50 can do, | 5艘船都搞成这样 那50艘会怎么样 |
[1:14:27] | or 500 or 5,000 or 500,000? | 要是5百艘 5千艘 50万艘呢 |
[1:14:47] | Sir, if I could just have a minute. | 长官 你有时间吗 |
[1:14:49] | If you’ll just give me one second… | 能不能看看这个 |
[1:14:53] | Why am I staring at a lizard? | 干嘛给我看一只蜥蜴 |
[1:14:54] | Because this is my pet lizard, sir. Penelope the Third. | 这是我的宠物蜥蜴 佩内洛普三世 |
[1:14:56] | – And? – And they have | -然后呢 -外星人的眼睛 |
[1:14:58] | the exact same eyes. | 和它的一模一样 |
[1:14:59] | You have 15 seconds. Go. | 给你15秒 说吧 |
[1:15:01] | Okay, sir, I put the helmet on, | 是 长官 我刚才带上头盔 |
[1:15:03] | and the helmet is just basically extreme sunglasses, | 这头盔就像个强效太阳镜 |
[1:15:06] | And it’s some hydration and some oxygen saturation, | 就是些水合物 氧饱和物 |
[1:15:08] | and a bunch of other stuff I don’t understand. | 还有些我不认识的材料 |
[1:15:09] | But we took Penelope to the beach one time, | 但有一次我们带Penelope去沙滩 |
[1:15:11] | which was a terrible idea. | 可把她害惨了 |
[1:15:13] | She went absolutely crazy because she can’t handle the sunlight. | 她受不了阳光 所以变得极度狂躁 |
[1:15:16] | You see? I don’t think that they can handle the sunlight either. | 明白吗 我觉得他们也害怕阳光 |
[1:15:20] | You try anything else on? | 除了头盔你还试了别的没有 |
[1:15:22] | Negative, sir. | 还没 长官 |
[1:15:23] | – Just the helmet. – Just the helmet. | -就试了头盔 -就试了头盔 |
[1:15:28] | Scientists have confirmed there was a UFO landing | 科学家已证实一架不明飞行物 |
[1:15:30] | in the Pacific Ocean, off the coast of Hawaii. | 在太平洋夏威夷附近海域降落 |
[1:15:33] | Today I want to update the American people | 今天我想向美国公民通报 |
[1:15:35] | on what we know about the situation in Hawaii. | 夏威夷目前得状况 |
[1:15:38] | First, we are bringing all available resources to bear. | 第一 我们将倾尽全力来应对此次危机 |
[1:15:56] | The news has sparked global unrest as populations panic, | 这一新闻使各国人民陷入恐慌 |
[1:15:59] | unleashing an unprecedented wave of chaos across the world. | 从而引发世界范围内的混乱局面 |
[1:16:03] | Many governments have declared martial law. | 许多政府都实行军事管制 |
[1:16:06] | Just scramble the jets, Admiral. | 上将 尽快让战斗机起飞 |
[1:16:08] | We need to get in there! | 我们要冲进去 |
[1:16:10] | I’m far from more aware than you of the need to get inside there. | 这点我比你更清楚 |
[1:16:13] | But wasting lives will not help. | 但不能白白做出牺牲 |
[1:16:15] | You want me to send up another plane? | 想让我再派飞机过去 |
[1:16:17] | I’ll do it the second you come up here | 如果你自己过来当副驾驶 |
[1:16:18] | and put your ass in the co-pilot’s seat, sir! | 我就立马让飞机起飞 |
[1:16:31] | Are they transmitting? | 他们在传输信号吗 |
[1:16:32] | They could be, but it wouldn’t do them any good. | 有可能 不过现在传输也没用 |
[1:16:35] | There’s no satellite to receive the transmission. | 现在没有接收信号的卫星 |
[1:16:39] | We beam to Landsat 7. | 只能通过陆地卫星7号接收 |
[1:16:41] | What’s Landsat 7? | 陆地卫星7号是什么 |
[1:16:43] | It’s our deep-space satellite. | 是我们的外太空卫星 |
[1:16:46] | It only orbits into range once every 24 hours. | 每天只会进入信号接收区域一次 |
[1:16:49] | When is the satellite in position? | 卫星什么时候到位 |
[1:16:51] | 8:43 a.m. | 早上8点43 |
[1:16:53] | We’ve got about five hours. | 我们还剩大概5个小时 |
[1:16:55] | And then they will use it to slingshot their transmission. | 然后他们会通过卫星传输信号 |
[1:16:57] | Slingshot where? | 传输到哪里 |
[1:16:59] | I don’t know. Wherever it is they’re from. | 不知道 从哪里来就传到哪儿吧 |
[1:17:07] | Pearl Harbor here, we’re approximately here, | 珍珠港在这儿 我们大概在这儿 |
[1:17:10] | and they, whatever they are, are somewhere in the middle. | 而他们肯定在这之间 |
[1:17:13] | We’re trapped out here. | 我们被困在这儿了 |
[1:17:14] | What we know right now is we can’t target them | 除非我们能看到他们 |
[1:17:16] | unless we have a plain line of sight. | 否则我们无法进行定位瞄准 |
[1:17:18] | Without radar, we have no way to track them, correct? | 没有雷达 就无法定位他们 对吗 |
[1:17:21] | Correct. But I don’t think they can see us, either. | 对 不过我觉得他们同样也看不到我们 |
[1:17:25] | – Why? – Because we are still alive. | -为什么 -要不我们早就死了 |
[1:17:27] | Okay, so they can’t see us and we can’t see them. | 所以现在我们都看不到对方 |
[1:17:30] | And we have no way to hit them from a safe distance. | 因此我们无法从远距离进行攻击 |
[1:17:33] | – There is a way. – A way? | -有一个办法 -什么办法 |
[1:17:35] | A way of seeing them, without seeing them. | 似乎看不到 实则看得到的方法 |
[1:17:38] | You’re going to reference “Art of War” right now, aren’t you? | 你要引用《孙子兵法》吗 |
[1:17:40] | What are we supposed to do, fight the enemy where they aren’t? | 我们要怎么打 声东击西吗 |
[1:17:43] | Move like water? | 还是避实就虚 |
[1:17:44] | Because I’ve read that thing six times. It makes no sense. | 那本书我读了6遍 一点用都没有 |
[1:17:46] | That book is Chinese. | 那本书是中国人写的 |
[1:17:50] | It still makes no sense. | 那也没用 |
[1:17:52] | My way is much more simple. | 我的方法更直截了当 |
[1:17:54] | We’ve been doing it to America for 20 years. | 20年来我们一直这么对付美国人 |
[1:17:59] | Water displacement. | 通过监测水位变化 |
[1:18:01] | How do you track water displacement? | 怎么监测 |
[1:18:03] | – Tsunami buoys. – Tsunami buoys? | -海啸预警浮标 -海啸预警浮标 |
[1:18:06] | You have them surrounding your islands, | 你们在岛屿周围设置了很多这种浮标 |
[1:18:08] | transmitting displacement data. | 用以传输水位变化的数据 |
[1:18:10] | We hack into their transmissions, form a grid. | 我们通过一组电网侵入系统获取数据 |
[1:18:13] | You can’t track anything without radar. | 没有雷达什么都监测不了 |
[1:18:14] | I don’t need radar. | 不需要雷达 |
[1:18:17] | Just the radio frequencies. | 只需要无线电频率 |
[1:18:19] | Turn off Aegis radar, please. | 请关闭宙斯盾雷达系统 |
[1:18:23] | Who is this guy? | 他到底是谁 |
[1:18:25] | – Chief Moore. – Sir. | -摩尔大副 -在 |
[1:18:27] | Secure SPY. | 关闭追踪雷达 |
[1:18:28] | Securing SPY, sir. | 是 关闭追踪雷达 |
[1:18:34] | Display NOAA data. | 显示NOAA数据 |
[1:18:39] | NOAA data? | 海洋大气局数据 |
[1:18:40] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[1:18:43] | You heard him. Display NOAA data. | 听他的 显示海洋数据 |
[1:18:53] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:18:54] | It’s a buoy. | 是浮标 |
[1:18:56] | If it gets hit by a wave, it transmits a signal. | 如果有大浪打过 浮标就会发出信号 |
[1:19:07] | Bring up chart plot. | 附上坐标图 |
[1:19:11] | Chart plot. Bring it up. | 坐标图 附上去 |
[1:19:26] | So we can track without radar. | 这样不用雷达也能定位他们了 |
[1:19:28] | We would practice it as a contingency plan. | 这是我们的应急预案 |
[1:19:31] | You dirty, cheating, sneaky… | 你们这些卑鄙狡猾肮脏的… |
[1:19:35] | Rough world. | 世界可不太平 |
[1:19:37] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:19:39] | Captain. | 上校 |
[1:19:43] | My chair is your chair, sir. | 你我共同指挥 |
[1:20:02] | My brother would have done the same. | 换做我哥哥他也会这么做 |
[1:20:11] | I wish we could get a hold of Hopper. | 真希望能联系到霍普 |
[1:20:13] | Who’s Hopper? | 霍普是谁 |
[1:20:14] | He’s the Tactical Actions Officer | 他是一艘阿利伯克级驱逐舰的 |
[1:20:16] | on an Arleigh Burke class destroyer. | 战术指挥官 |
[1:20:19] | It has the resources that could take this entire mountain out. | 他的战舰能把整座山轰塌 |
[1:20:23] | Great, that makes a lot of sense. Let’s call him. | 好极了 那就能摆平了 赶快打给他 |
[1:20:26] | We can’t. Everything is jammed. | 不行 信号都被屏蔽了 |
[1:20:28] | They’re using an electromagnetic field to block our signals. | 他们只是通过电磁场屏蔽信号 |
[1:20:31] | It’s more like a pulse, | 这更像是脉冲 |
[1:20:32] | it’s not a brick wall. There are gaps, okay? | 而不是屏蔽墙 所以肯定有漏洞 |
[1:20:35] | From inside the barrier, we might just be able to get a call out. | 在屏蔽区域内部 我们也许可以打给外面 |
[1:20:38] | If I could get to my spectrum analyzer, then, theoretically, | 如果有频谱分析仪 那理论上 |
[1:20:40] | we could find a frequency we could broadcast on… | 就能找到特定频率 向外广播… |
[1:20:42] | Do you have a piece of equipment that can make a call? | 直接说你能不能找到可以打电话的玩意儿 |
[1:20:46] | – Yeah. – Get it. | -能 -去拿 |
[1:20:48] | I can’t because it’s down there, in that nest of aliens. | 拿不到 因为设备在外星人老巢那边 |
[1:20:52] | You’re going to go get it. | 你必须去拿 |
[1:20:54] | No. | 不去 |
[1:20:55] | – Yes. – Yes. | -必须去 -必须去 |
[1:21:03] | We are looking for patterns of water displacement. | 我们要寻找水位变化明显的区域 |
[1:21:26] | That buoy is underwater. | 这个浮标在水下 |
[1:21:37] | That’s a ship. | 那艘船就在那儿 |
[1:21:39] | – Get on your gun. – Yes, sir. | -准备武器 -是 长官 |
[1:21:55] | Target, Echo-1-1. | 瞄准E-1-1 |
[1:21:57] | Roger. Echo 1-1. | 收到 E-1-1 |
[1:22:00] | Ready to fire. | 准备完毕 |
[1:22:01] | When we fire, they will know where we are. | 我们一开火他们就知道我们的位置了 |
[1:22:18] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:22:44] | Ordy, anything? | 奥尔迪 有反应吗 |
[1:22:45] | Negative, sir. It’s a miss. | 没有 长官 没打中 |
[1:22:53] | It’s heading towards us. | 它朝我们这边来了 |
[1:22:59] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:23:01] | I’m sorry, but there is | 抱歉 |
[1:23:02] | no possible way that I’m going down there. | 但我不可能去那儿 |
[1:23:05] | I do not possess that kind of courage. | 我没那么大胆子 |
[1:23:07] | Right now, you’re going to acquire that courage, | 现在 你要壮起胆子 |
[1:23:10] | or I’m going to break my steel leg off into your ass. | 否则我就把我的假肢塞进你屁股里 |
[1:23:15] | You feel me? | 明白了吗 |
[1:23:17] | I feel you. | 明白了 |
[1:23:19] | Go, now. | 快去 |
[1:23:23] | Acquiring courage. | 壮起胆子 |
[1:23:26] | Acquiring courage. | 壮起胆子 |
[1:24:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:25:06] | F-2-4 Foxtrot, 2-4. | |
[1:25:08] | F-2-4 Foxtrot, 2-4. | |
[1:25:09] | – Ready to fire. – Fire! | -准备完毕 -开火 |
[1:25:21] | Ordy, anything? | 奥尔迪 有反应吗 |
[1:25:22] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[1:25:24] | It’s a stupid, nincompoop idea. | 这招儿简直太弱智了 |
[1:25:32] | There’s another one. | 还有一艘 |
[1:25:53] | Incoming, incoming! | 炮弹来袭 炮弹来袭 |
[1:25:54] | Sir, they’re coming from both directions! | 长官 从两个方向迫近 |
[1:25:58] | Engines, back, full. | 全速后退 |
[1:26:12] | Incoming, incoming, incoming! | 炮弹来了 炮弹来了 |
[1:26:25] | I-3-7 India 3-7. | |
[1:26:26] | India 3-7. Loaded. | I-3-7 装弹完毕 |
[1:26:29] | Second coordinate, Romeo, 2-6. | 第二发坐标 R-2-6 |
[1:26:30] | R-2-6 Romeo 2-6. | |
[1:26:36] | Sir, we’re hot over here. Missiles good to go. | 长官 准备好了 导弹随时准备发射 |
[1:26:38] | Let’s light them up, Captain Nagata. | 干掉他们 永田上校 |
[1:26:51] | Captain Nagata. | 永田上校 |
[1:26:56] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:27:28] | Holy shit! A hit, sir! Hit! | 妈的 打中了 长官 打中了 |
[1:27:36] | Any station this net, any station this net, | 呼叫网中电台 呼叫网中电台 |
[1:27:39] | this is a call for help. | 请求支援 |
[1:27:40] | Any warship, police or military personnel, | 任何战舰 警察或军人 |
[1:27:42] | please respond, over. | 听到请回复 完毕 |
[1:27:45] | This is the U.S.S. John Paul Jones. | 这是美国海军约翰·保罗·琼斯号 |
[1:27:46] | state your identity and position. Over. | 说明你的身份和位置 完毕 |
[1:27:48] | Hopper? | 霍普 |
[1:27:49] | Sam? | 珊姆 |
[1:27:50] | Sam, are you okay? Where are you? | 珊姆 你没事吧 你在哪儿 |
[1:27:52] | Thank God. I’m okay. | 感谢上帝 我很好 |
[1:27:55] | Listen, they’re here at the | 听着 外星人就在 |
[1:27:56] | satellite array | 鞍岭附近的 |
[1:27:58] | at Saddle Ridge, do you copy? | 卫星信号发射区 能收到吗 |
[1:28:00] | They’re going to transmit a signal and establish communication. | 他们准备传输信号 和母星联系 |
[1:28:03] | You need to destroy the facility. We have four hours. | 你得摧毁这里的设备 我们还剩4小时 |
[1:28:07] | Four hours, I copy. | 4小时 明白了 |
[1:28:12] | Hopper. | 霍普 |
[1:28:15] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[1:28:19] | Babe, you need to get out of there. | 宝贝儿 你不能待在那儿 |
[1:28:21] | Hopper? Hopper? | 霍普 霍普 |
[1:28:25] | No, they’re gone. They’re gone. | 信号断了 |
[1:28:26] | We better get gone, too. | 我们也快点走吧 |
[1:28:28] | I’m thinking an Arleigh Burke class destroyer | 我在想一艘阿利伯克级驱逐舰 |
[1:28:29] | is about to rain hell down on this mountaintop. | 炸平这座山会是什么景象 |
[1:28:43] | Ready to kill another one? | 准备好干掉另一艘了吗 |
[1:28:49] | T-1-9 Tango 1-9. | |
[1:28:50] | Tango 1-9. Loaded. | T-1-9. 装弹完毕 |
[1:28:57] | W-2-5 Whiskey 2-5. | |
[1:28:58] | W-2-5 Whiskey 2-5. | |
[1:29:08] | Raikes, can you get a track on their ship? | 莱克斯 现在能跟踪定位吗 |
[1:29:09] | Negative, sir, it’s moving all over the place. | 不能 长官 这船神出鬼没 |
[1:29:12] | I can’t get a line on it. | 无法跟踪定位 |
[1:29:26] | This sucker’s really jumping around. | 这家伙的确行踪诡异 |
[1:29:28] | Very intelligent. | 十分狡猾 |
[1:29:39] | What time is sunrise? | 什么时候日出 |
[1:29:40] | Forty minutes, sir. | 还有40分钟 长官 |
[1:29:43] | Let’s take these bastards somewhere they don’t want to go. | 那就带这些混蛋去个他们不想去的地方 |
[1:29:49] | General quarters, general quarters. | 一级战备 一级战备 |
[1:29:50] | All hands, man your battle stations. | 全员进入战斗状态 |
[1:29:53] | I need to know when we round this point if we can hold her tight. | 如果从这一点绕过 能保持船体平衡吗 |
[1:29:55] | Right around Diamond Head, here. | 绕过这里 钻石头 |
[1:30:00] | There’s a brutal current there. | 那里水流很急 |
[1:30:02] | It will take a miracle to keep her off the reef. | 不触礁就是万幸了 |
[1:30:07] | Ordy, is it possible? Can you do it? | 奥尔迪 你觉得可能吗 能做到吗 |
[1:30:09] | It’s not impossible. | 不是不可能 |
[1:30:10] | Sir, I can try, but I don’t know what… | 长官 我能试试 但不知道… |
[1:30:12] | Can you do it, yes or no? | 到底能还是不能 |
[1:30:16] | Contact is seven miles out, and closing fast. | 目标距我方7海里 正加速迫近 |
[1:30:19] | Yes, sir, I can do it. | 是 长官 我能做到 |
[1:30:21] | – Check safe, check clear. – Check safe, check clear. | -检查武器装备 -检查武器装备 |
[1:30:23] | Get some. | 拿着 |
[1:30:25] | Captain Nagata, how good is your aim? | 永田上校 你枪法如何 |
[1:30:27] | Excellent. | 弹无虚发 |
[1:30:31] | – All right, let’s start this turn! – Aye, sir! | -好 开始转弯 -是 长官 |
[1:30:33] | – Left, hard rudder! – Left, hard rudder, sir! | -左满舵 -左满舵 |
[1:30:40] | – How are we looking? – It’s all reef. | – 现在怎么样 – 全是礁石 |
[1:30:43] | Ordy, you are way too close! Come left! | 奥尔迪 我们离礁石太近了 赶快向左 |
[1:30:45] | Easy… | 放松 |
[1:30:47] | We’re about to kiss these rocks, Ordy! | 我们要触礁了 奥尔迪 |
[1:30:49] | Ordy! | 奥尔迪 |
[1:30:59] | Where did you learn to shoot? | 你在哪儿学的射击 |
[1:31:01] | I’m not sure how you say it in English. | 我不确定英语怎么说 |
[1:31:03] | Natsu campu. | 暑营 |
[1:31:05] | Summer campu. | 夏令宁 |
[1:31:07] | – How about now? – Still a little tight. | -现在怎么样 -还是有点近 |
[1:31:10] | I can see fish, Ordy. Come on, man. | 我都看到鱼了 奥尔迪 快点啊 老兄 |
[1:31:12] | Contact, two miles out. | 目标距离 两英里 |
[1:31:14] | Contact ETA, 21 seconds. | 预计抵达目标时间 二十一秒 |
[1:31:16] | Summer campu. | 夏令宁 |
[1:31:19] | Contact, 700 yards out. | 目标距离 七百码 |
[1:31:22] | Summer camp. | 夏令营 |
[1:31:24] | Champion, when I was 12. | 我是冠军 那年我12岁 |
[1:31:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[1:31:28] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[1:31:39] | On my mark. | 听我口令 |
[1:31:44] | Three. | 三 |
[1:31:47] | Two. | 二 |
[1:31:51] | One. | 一 |
[1:32:00] | Light them up. | 开火 |
[1:32:40] | Three miles until Saddle Ridge is within range. | 再有三英里鞍岭就能进入射程范围 |
[1:32:43] | Status of weps. | 武器状况 |
[1:32:44] | Sir, they’re bringing up | 长官 他们正从下层船舱 |
[1:32:46] | all the rounds from the lower mag right now. | 把所有炮弹搬上来 |
[1:32:47] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:32:54] | Clear the bridge. Clear the bridge! | 舰桥人员疏散 舰桥人员疏散 |
[1:33:08] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:33:43] | Ordy, get up! Let’s go! | 奥尔迪 快起来 走 |
[1:33:47] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[1:33:54] | We’ve got two down, sir! | 有两人受伤 长官 |
[1:33:56] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:34:03] | Go, go, go! Get in the water! Go! | 快走 跳到海里去 快 |
[1:34:07] | It’s going down! | 船要沉了 |
[1:34:25] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:34:48] | Raikes! | 莱克斯 |
[1:34:50] | Right here! You’re almost there, come on! | 快游过来 快到了 加油 |
[1:35:45] | Let’s go, we have to jump! | 来吧 不跳不行了 |
[1:36:09] | That’s the John Paul Jones. | 是约翰·保罗·琼斯号 |
[1:36:13] | That’s Hopper. | 霍普的船 |
[1:36:15] | Relax, Sam. I’m seeing a lot of lifeboats in the water. | 放松点 珊姆 我看到水里有很多救生艇 |
[1:36:21] | You say that satellite will be in position in three hours? | 你说卫星三小时后到位 |
[1:36:24] | Yeah, that’s correct. | 没错 |
[1:36:25] | So if they miss it, they have to wait. | 如果他们错过那时机 就只能再等 |
[1:36:28] | My uplink never misses. It’s not going to miss. | 我的传输线路从不出错 不会错过机会 |
[1:36:31] | How are your driving skills? | 你的驾驶技术怎么样 |
[1:36:32] | What does that mean? How are my driving skills? They’re horrible. | 什么意思 什么叫我的驾驶技术 糟透了 |
[1:36:35] | Not your driving. | 不是问你 |
[1:36:37] | Sam, how are your driving skills? | 珊姆 你的驾驶技术怎么样 |
[1:36:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:36:42] | Let’s see if we can’t buy the world another day. | 我们来试试把世界末日延后一天 |
[1:36:46] | Who talks like that? | 你是想怎样 |
[1:36:47] | Just get in the vehicle. Let’s go. | 上车 我们走 |
[1:36:49] | I’m not getting in. This is your show, now. | 我就算了 你去做大英雄吧 |
[1:36:51] | I don’t have a death wish, thank you very much. | 我还不想死呢 谢谢 |
[1:36:53] | Goodbye, everyone. | 再见 |
[1:36:55] | Stop! Stop. | 停车 停车 |
[1:37:00] | This is my property. | 这是我的东西 |
[1:38:19] | It doesn’t end like this. | 不能就这么放弃 |
[1:38:26] | What do you want us to do, Hopper? | 你要我们怎么办 霍普 |
[1:38:30] | We have no ships left. | 我们连艘像样的船都没了 |
[1:38:34] | We have one. | 我们还有一艘 |
[1:38:42] | We have got a battleship. | 我们还有一艘战列舰 |
[1:38:46] | Are you crazy? That’s a museum. | 你疯了吗 那只是个博物馆 |
[1:38:50] | Not today. | 今天不是 |
[1:39:00] | This ship is 70 years old. It’s totally outdated. | 这艘船有七十年历史 老古董了 |
[1:39:04] | The firing systems are all analog. | 发射系统都是模拟的 |
[1:39:07] | The engines haven’t been started in a decade. | 引擎有十年没启动了 |
[1:39:09] | Which would be fine, but they are steam, | 这倒还不是问题 但它是蒸汽动力的 |
[1:39:11] | which I have no idea how to fire up. | 我根本不知道怎么发动 |
[1:39:13] | And even if I had a user’s manual | 就算我有一本使用手册 |
[1:39:15] | and six weeks to go through it all, | 也有六周时间去读懂它 |
[1:39:16] | we still don’t have enough crew to fire it up. | 我们还是没有足够的船员帮忙开船 |
[1:39:20] | I don’t know what you’re thinking, sir. | 我不知道你是怎么想的 长官 |
[1:39:58] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都还好吗 |
[1:39:59] | Yes, sir. We’re okay. | 是 长官 我们都很好 |
[1:40:07] | You men have given so much to your country, | 你们已经为国家贡献良多 |
[1:40:09] | and no one has the right to ask any more of you, | 没人有权再要求你们做什么 |
[1:40:13] | but I’m asking. | 但我请求你们的帮助 |
[1:40:16] | What do you need, son? | 你需要什么 孩子 |
[1:40:18] | I need to borrow your boat. | 我想借用你们的船 |
[1:40:44] | Son. | 小伙子 |
[1:40:49] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:40:51] | What the hell? Are you going to stand there, staring at me? | 搞什么啊 你就打算这么干看着吗 |
[1:40:52] | Get your goddamn eye on that spotter! | 快去看着观测仪啊 |
[1:40:54] | Eye on spotter, sir. | 开始观测 长官 |
[1:40:59] | Been working on a destroyer, haven’t you? | 你一直在驱逐舰上工作 是吗 |
[1:41:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:41:02] | Are you ready to play with the big boys? | 想玩玩大家伙吗 |
[1:41:04] | Oh, yes, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[1:41:05] | Come on. We need the help. | 来吧 我们需要你 |
[1:41:06] | Awesome! | 太赞了 |
[1:41:09] | Best cover your ears. | 最好捂下耳朵 |
[1:41:19] | Purrs like a kitten. | 就像小猫在叫 |
[1:41:21] | Bridge, main control. I got eight boilers hot. | 舰桥 主控室 八个锅炉都点燃了 |
[1:41:24] | Ready to rock and roll, sir. | 准备好启动了 长官 |
[1:41:25] | How are we looking on fuel? | 我们有多少燃料 |
[1:41:27] | 600 long tons, sir. Just enough for a maintenance run. | 六百英吨[609吨] 只能开维护模式 |
[1:41:30] | Ordnance? | 军火呢 |
[1:41:31] | We scraped together what we could, sir. | 我们把所有东西都凑起来了 |
[1:41:33] | But it’s not much. | 长官 但量不多 |
[1:41:34] | All right, let’s get her to sea. We have got work to do. | 好 起航吧 要开战了 |
[1:41:36] | Roger that. | 是 |
[1:41:59] | Engines ahead, flank. | 全速前进 |
[1:42:01] | All engines ahead, flank. | 全速前进 |
[1:42:02] | All engines ahead, flank. Aye, sir. | 全速前进 好的 长官 |
[1:42:18] | You good? | 还行吗 |
[1:42:20] | – Good, sir. – Good, sir. | -没问题 长官 -没问题 长官 |
[1:42:21] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:42:49] | Status of turret one? | 一号炮塔情况怎样 |
[1:42:52] | Center line, barrel, armed. | 中线炮筒已装备 |
[1:42:59] | Stop! Clear! | 停 安全 |
[1:43:01] | Loaded. | 炮弹装填完毕 |
[1:43:03] | Status of turret two? | 二号炮塔 |
[1:43:05] | Starboard side, armed. | 右舷装备就绪 |
[1:43:10] | Status of turret three? | 三号炮塔 |
[1:43:12] | Port barrel. Ready to rock and roll. | 左舷准备好开战 |
[1:43:14] | Port side, armed! | 左舷 炮弹到位 |
[1:43:15] | Sir, are we really firing on Oahu? | 长官 确认要轰炸瓦胡岛吗 |
[1:43:17] | Sure looks that way. | 一点没错 |
[1:43:19] | Holy shit! | 玩大了 |
[1:43:35] | Saddle Ridge will be in weapons range in five minutes. | 鞍岭五分钟后进入射程范围 |
[1:43:39] | Oh, brother, somebody is going to kiss the donkey. | 有人要倒大霉了 |
[1:43:46] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[1:44:01] | I didn’t think that one moved. | 我觉得那个东西好像没动过 |
[1:44:05] | Me neither. | 我也觉得 |
[1:44:46] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:44:48] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:45:26] | Art of War. | 《孙子兵法》 |
[1:45:32] | Fire control, weapons status? | 射击控制室 武器状况如何 |
[1:45:34] | Aimed at target. | 已瞄准目标 |
[1:45:36] | Train all three turrets to 2-1-0. | 所有炮台对准2-1-0 |
[1:45:41] | But, sir, that’s the wrong direction! | 但是长官 方向是错的 |
[1:45:43] | I’m well aware of that, Raikes. | 我当然知道 莱克斯 |
[1:45:58] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[1:45:59] | He’s losing his mind, all over again. | 他一定又疯了 |
[1:46:08] | Hard left rudder. | 左满舵 |
[1:46:09] | Hard left rudder. Aye, sir. | 左满舵 是 长官 |
[1:46:45] | – Drop port anchor. – What? | -抛左舷锚 -什么 |
[1:46:51] | Drop it now! | 快抛 |
[1:46:57] | We are going to die. | 我们死定了 |
[1:47:03] | We are going to die. | 我们是死定了 |
[1:47:08] | You are going to die. I am going to die. | 你死定了 我也死定了 |
[1:47:13] | We are all going to die. | 大家都死定了 |
[1:47:19] | Just not today. | 只不过不是今天死 |
[1:47:39] | Let’s drop some lead on those mother… | 给它吃点苦头 |
[1:47:42] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:47:58] | Reload! Reload! | 装弹药 装弹药 |
[1:48:00] | Firing mechanism reset! Secure the hatch. | 发射装置重置 舱口合上 |
[1:48:02] | Port side ready! | 左舷准备 |
[1:48:03] | Release the anchor. | 放锚 |
[1:48:19] | Incoming! Incoming! | 炮弹来袭 炮弹来袭 |
[1:48:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:48:37] | They ain’t going to sink this battleship, no way. | 他们别想吧这艘船炸沉 |
[1:48:39] | Hit it! | 开火 |
[1:48:52] | Everything you’ve got! | 全面开火 |
[1:49:17] | I want every available plane on this ship in the air, now! | 船上所有飞机起飞 快 |
[1:49:26] | I can’t believe that worked! | 我们居然成功了 |
[1:49:28] | Yeah, Art of War. Fight the enemy where they aren’t. | 是的 《孙子兵法》 声东击西 |
[1:49:31] | After all these years, that finally just clicked. | 这么多年来我终于明白是什么意思了 |
[1:49:33] | But that’s not what it means. | 但那句话不是这意思 |
[1:49:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:49:36] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[1:50:17] | Keep going! | 别停下 |
[1:50:20] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:50:33] | Mick, my leg is stuck. | 米克 我的腿卡住了 |
[1:50:42] | Mick! | 米克 |
[1:50:46] | Status of weapons? | 武器状况 |
[1:50:47] | Turret three is down. | 三号炮塔毁了 |
[1:50:48] | We got one round of high-explosive back-aft in turret three. | 但炮塔后面还有一枚高爆炮弹 |
[1:50:52] | Tell them to have it ready when we get there. | 让他们在我们去之前把炮弹装好 |
[1:51:01] | I got this. | 放着我来 |
[1:51:13] | Beast, update. | 野兽 情况如何 |
[1:51:16] | I need that round. We need to bring it to turret two. | 我需要这枚炮弹 把它送去二号炮塔 |
[1:51:18] | Sir? Turret two is 500 feet away. | 长官 二号炮台距离这里五百英尺 |
[1:51:21] | This round is over a thousand pounds! | 炮弹重量超过一千磅 |
[1:51:22] | How do you expect us to get it there? | 我们怎么把它运过去 |
[1:53:12] | Raikes! Get to the gun plot, finger on the trigger. | 莱克斯 去射击点做准备 |
[1:53:15] | – Yes, sir. – Come on, easy. Easy. | -是长官 -加油 慢点 小心 |
[1:53:17] | Gentle, boys. Gentle, gentle. | 轻点 伙计们 轻点 |
[1:53:30] | Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[1:53:35] | We got to go. | 我们得赶快离开 |
[1:53:37] | Calm down, okay? I’m going to frigging save you. | 冷静点好吗 我一定会救你出来的 |
[1:53:50] | Closed, number one is armed. | 一号炮塔准备就绪 |
[1:53:51] | – Coordinates? – Train, 3-3-0. | -坐标 -T 3-3-0 |
[1:53:53] | – Elevation? – 2-2-0. | -高度 -2-2-0 |
[1:54:05] | There! Go! | 行了 出来吧 |
[1:54:08] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:54:12] | She’s armed. | 装备完毕 |
[1:54:13] | You better not be up there. | 但愿你已经离开了 |
[1:54:16] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走啊 走啊 |
[1:54:21] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[1:54:35] | We only have one round left, right? | 我们只有一枚炮弹 是吗 |
[1:54:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:54:49] | It was an honor serving with you, Captain. | 很荣幸跟你一起战斗 舰长 |
[1:54:55] | The honor was mine. | 荣幸的是我 |
[1:55:01] | – Fire. – Fire. | -开火 -开火 |
[1:55:52] | Locked on target. | 锁定目标 |
[1:56:22] | We take great pride in honoring | 我们为在强敌面前 |
[1:56:24] | the many men and women who demonstrated exceptional gallantry | 表现出超凡勇气的战士们 |
[1:56:29] | in the face of overwhelming enemy force. | 而感到自豪 |
[1:56:32] | Valor and courage were exhibited by so many | 你们所表现出来的英勇果敢 |
[1:56:36] | that I cannot honor them all. | 我无法一一赞誉 |
[1:56:39] | It is my great privilege to recognize | 我很荣幸在此 |
[1:56:41] | those few whose actions deserve special note. | 向几位表现非凡的勇士致谢 |
[1:56:45] | Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, retired, Mick Canales. | 退役的美国陆军中尉 米克·卡纳莱斯 |
[1:57:02] | The President of the United States takes great pleasure | 美国总统荣幸地将海军十字勋章 |
[1:57:05] | in presenting the Navy Cross to Commander Stone Hopper | 颁发给美国海军中校 斯通·霍普 |
[1:57:09] | for extraordinary heroism. | 奖励其杰出的英勇行为 |
[1:57:12] | Receiving this award, on behalf of his brother, | 代其领奖的是他的弟弟 |
[1:57:15] | Lieutenant Commander Alex Hopper. | 海军上尉艾利克斯·霍普 |
[1:57:36] | Stand fast, Mr. Hopper. | 先别走 霍普先生 |
[1:57:42] | It is my great pleasure to present you with a Silver Star | 我很荣幸授予你一枚银星勋章 |
[1:57:46] | for your exceptional heroism and gallantry in combat operations. | 奖励你在战斗中的英勇表现 |
[1:58:03] | And I look forward to seeing you at sea | 我也很期待能早日在海上 |
[1:58:05] | on a ship of your own command, soon. | 看到由你指挥的舰船 孩子 |
[1:58:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:58:25] | Ordy, stop talking for a second. | 奥尔迪 别光顾着说话了 |
[1:58:26] | Come on, take the picture, Beast. | 来拍照吧 野兽 |
[1:58:27] | – Say “Navy.” – Navy! | -一起说海军 -海军 |
[1:58:34] | Mildly impressive, Hopper. | 算你有两下子 霍普 |
[1:58:36] | You ready to get your ass off that big gray monster, | 准备好离开那艘大灰船 |
[1:58:37] | get out to Coronado and get your hands dirty with the big boys? | 到科罗拉多来玩更大的吗 |
[1:58:39] | – Yes, sir. – You think you’ve got what it takes? | -是的 长官 -你觉得自己有能力吗 |
[1:58:41] | – I hope so, sir. – Call me, Hopper. | -希望是这样 -打电话给我 霍普 |
[1:58:43] | It just might be too much sleep, though, sir. | 但恐怕那工作太清闲了 长官 |
[1:58:44] | – A little too much sleep for you? – Yes, sir. | -你觉得太清闲了 -是的 长官 |
[1:58:46] | We will have to see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[1:58:47] | Come on, Hopper, cozy up to Nagata. | 来嘛 霍普 跟永田凑近点 |
[1:58:49] | You look so cute. | 你俩看起来好可爱 |
[1:58:51] | – You guys make a great couple. – Are we dating now? | -真是太般配了 -我们算是在一起了吗 |
[1:58:52] | You look dapper. | 看起来真帅气 |
[1:58:54] | “Navy.” Say, “Navy.” | 海军 说海军 |
[1:58:56] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不想说 |
[1:58:59] | Bad timing. | 下次吧 |
[1:59:00] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[1:59:02] | – How are you? – Good, how are you? | -你好吗 -很好 你呢 |
[1:59:03] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:59:05] | I’m a pretty lucky guy, you know that? | 我觉得自己真是个幸运的男人 你说呢 |
[1:59:07] | Which is why I think it’s | 所以我觉得现在是 |
[1:59:08] | a perfect time for you to talk to my dad. | 你去找我爸爸谈谈的最佳时机 |
[1:59:09] | Where is he? I wish he was standing right here. | 他在哪里 我希望他就在这里 |
[1:59:13] | That’s perfect, because look! | 那太好了 你看 |
[1:59:15] | Your wish came true, honey. Go get him. | 你的愿望成真了 亲爱的 去找他吧 |
[1:59:21] | Thumbs up, that helps. | 竖大拇指有屁用 |
[1:59:24] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:59:27] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[1:59:29] | I want you to know that I am in love with Sam. | 我希望您知道我深爱着珊姆 |
[1:59:35] | And I am asking your permission to marry your daughter. | 我希望你能同意我娶您的女儿 |
[1:59:43] | No. | 不行 |
[1:59:44] | Thank you, sir. I mean, it’s… | 谢谢 长官 我觉得… |
[1:59:47] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不行 |
[1:59:51] | Sir | 长官 |
[1:59:54] | I saved the world. | 我拯救了全世界 |
[1:59:57] | Saving the world is one thing, | 拯救全世界是一回事 |
[1:59:58] | Hopper. My daughter is quite another. | 霍普 我女儿是另一回事 |
[2:00:01] | – But – No means no, Hopper. | -但是 -不行就是不行 霍普 |
[2:00:05] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m late for lunch. | 我先失陪了 吃午餐已经晚了 |
[2:00:08] | I think I will have a chicken burrito. | 我想去吃墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[2:00:13] | Chicken… | 鸡肉… |
[2:00:15] | Sir. | 长官 |
[2:00:19] | Come along, Hopper. | 一起来吧 霍普 |
[2:00:21] | We will discuss the terms of your surrender over a meal. | 我们边吃边谈结婚的事 |
[2:00:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[2:00:29] | She told you about that? | 她都告诉你了 |
[2:09:39] | You got nothing on Jay-Z. | 你和Jay-Z一点都不能比 |
[2:09:42] | I mean, even I couldn’t get Beyoncé. | 连我都泡不到碧昂斯 |
[2:09:44] | I couldn’t get Beyoncé either. | 我也泡不到她 |
[2:09:45] | No way. | 没可能的 |
[2:09:49] | What the… | 这是… |
[2:09:50] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[2:10:00] | Don’t get too close to it. | 别太靠近 |
[2:10:01] | Guys! Look at this! | 你们看 看这个 |
[2:10:04] | Don’t go too close! Don’t run to it. | 别太靠近 别靠近它 |
[2:10:07] | – Do you think that looks like a door? – A door? | – 看起来像不像一扇门 – 一扇门 |
[2:10:08] | Hello? Anyone home? | 喂 里面有人吗 |
[2:10:11] | That’s not going to help, is it? | 那样没用 |
[2:10:14] | This really helps. | 这样才有用 |
[2:10:23] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[2:10:25] | We think there’s something inside of it. | 我们觉得里面一定有什么东西 |
[2:10:27] | Are going to open it, Jimmy? | 你能打开它吗 吉米 |
[2:10:28] | If Jimmy says he’s getting in, he’s getting in! | 吉米说要打开 就一定能打开 |
[2:10:41] | Come on, Jimmy! | 加油 吉米 |
[2:10:43] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[2:10:45] | That’s it. Come to daddy. | 就这样 给我出来吧 |
[2:10:51] | Jimmy! Oh, my God! | 吉米 天啊 |
[2:10:53] | Yes! | 太棒了 |