时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I wanna talk to you about trash. Let’s trash talk. | 我想跟大家谈谈垃圾 说点垃圾话[坏话] |
[00:16] | Central Park gets nearly 200,000 visitors each day, | 中央公园每天接待将近二十万名游客 |
[00:19] | and those visitors leave behind over 14 tons of trash every day. | 这些游客每天留下超过十四吨的垃圾 |
[00:25] | Water bottles, pizza boxes, | 水瓶 披萨盒 |
[00:26] | socks used as toilet paper, toilet paper used as socks, | 被当厕纸用的袜子 被当袜子穿的厕纸 |
[00:29] | murder weapons, the stabby kind, the shooty kind, | 杀人凶器 刺伤人的 突突突的 |
[00:31] | Halloween costumes that didn’t work out… | 丑爆了的万圣节服装 |
[00:33] | So, why doesn’t the park look like a big green rectangular butt crack? | 那为什么公园看着不像一个绿色的矩形屁股沟呢 |
[00:36] | One word, my best friend. | 一个词 我的挚友 |
[00:38] | Owen Tillerman devised a brilliant system to remove all the trash. | 欧文·蒂勒曼开发了一个绝妙的系统来移除垃圾 |
[00:41] | He divided the park into 49 zones. | 他把公园分成了49个区域 |
[00:43] | Electric carts pick up from each zone and transport that trash | 电动车会从每个区域捡走垃圾 并转移到 |
[00:46] | to drop spots along the main drives… | 主道附近的固定丢弃点 |
[00:49] | where it is picked up by larger trucks | 在那会有更大卡车把垃圾收走 |
[00:51] | that take it away to the 59th Street Sanitation Transfer Station. | 并送到59街的卫生转运站 |
[00:54] | It is then loaded onto barges | 然后垃圾被送上驳船 |
[00:56] | and sent to some place that wants a lot of garbage, I hope. | 并送到一个想要很多垃圾的地方 我希望是这样 |
[01:00] | Or it’s launched into the sun. I don’t know. | 或发射到太阳上去 我也不知道 |
[01:03] | Anyway, this massive operation is a sight to behold. | 总之 这整个巨大的收垃圾过程很值得观看 |
[01:06] | You could call it a garbage ballet, if you wanted to, which I do. | 你可以称之为垃圾芭蕾 如果你想的话 我就想 |
[01:11] | There is a place | 有一个地方 |
[01:14] | Where the garbage goes | 是垃圾的归宿 |
[01:17] | When the world forsakes it | 被世界遗弃 |
[01:20] | Out on a barge | 在驳船之上 |
[01:24] | Headed anywhere | 运往一个 |
[01:26] | Someone will take it | 有人接收的地方 |
[01:34] | Efficient workers of sanitation | 转运站的高效工人 |
[01:38] | Pick up the bags and load the truck | 捡起垃圾袋 装上垃圾车 |
[01:43] | With very careful evaluation | 仔细评估 |
[01:47] | Make very sure they’re all filled up | 确保装满 |
[01:52] | There is a place | 有一个地方 |
[01:56] | Where the garbage goes | 是垃圾的归宿 |
[01:58] | When the world forsakes it | 被世界遗弃 |
[02:02] | Out on a barge | 在驳船之上 |
[02:05] | Headed anywhere | 运往一个 |
[02:08] | Someone will take it | 有人接收的地方 |
[02:12] | But that beautiful dance isn’t happening this week. | 但这善心悦目的舞蹈这周看不到了 |
[02:15] | Why? Because Owen’s incredible system | 为什么 因为欧文无敌的系统 |
[02:17] | start to break down when this happens. | 被这件事击溃了 |
[02:19] | Flashback. “Trash-back”! | 闪回倒叙 “垃圾倒叙” |
[02:22] | What do you mean, you’re at capacity? I don’t understand. | 你是什么意思 你们容量满了 我不明白 |
[02:24] | There’s a capacity, and we’re at it. | 我们有个容量 现在满了 |
[02:26] | You always take our garbage. | 你们一直收我们的垃圾 |
[02:27] | Your trucks have been rerouted to Bensonhurst. | 你们的卡车改道去了宾臣虚 |
[02:29] | What? That’s a two-hour trip! | 什么 那离我们有两小时车程 |
[02:31] | What, your trash doesn’t like podcasts? | 怎么 你的垃圾不喜欢听播客吗 |
[02:33] | By the time my trucks get there and back, I’ll be buried in garbage! | 等我的卡车到那再折返时 我已经被垃圾淹没了 |
[02:36] | How is this happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[02:37] | So now Owen’s trash has been rerouted a borough away, | 所以现在欧文的垃圾被改道去了另一个区 |
[02:39] | to deepest Brooklyn, | 布鲁克里最远的一个区 |
[02:41] | throwing his whole system out of whack. | 破坏了他的整个系统 |
[02:43] | Wanna know why? Two words: Bitsy. | 想知道原因吗 两个字 贝琪 |
[02:46] | Central Park? More like “Central Piles of Trash Everywhere.” | 还中央公园 更像是”中央垃圾场” |
[02:50] | Look at that. I did that with one phone call to the mayor. | 瞧瞧 我只打了一个电话给市长就做到了 |
[02:53] | It was actually three phone calls. | 其实是三个电话 |
[02:55] | Fine. We played phone tag. | 行吧 我们在玩电话接力 |
[02:56] | Then he was in the tunnel, and then the call dropped. | 然后他进了隧道 电话就断了 |
[02:58] | But still, same effect. Trash everywhere. | 但无论如何 效果一样 到处是垃圾 |
[03:01] | Throw this. See if you can get it into the park. | 扔这个 看看你是否能扔进公园 |
[03:04] | – Did you get it? – Yep, right where I wanted it. | -扔进去了吗 -对 就落在我想扔的地方 |
[03:07] | So, here we are, in Owen’s worst trash-mare. | 所以欧文最可怕的垃圾噩梦成真了 |
[03:09] | Trash. So much trash. | 垃圾 全是垃圾 |
[03:12] | Nothing can get clean. | 什么都不干净了 |
[03:14] | But Owen’s not the only one having a hard time. | 但欧文不是唯一一个头大的人 |
[03:16] | Molly’s had a really bad first kiss with her fella, Brendan. | 莫丽和她的小男友布兰登 接了一个超烂的初吻 |
[03:20] | She ate peanuts. He was allergic. There was an EpiPen involved… | 她吃了花生 他对花生过敏 还用上了肾上腺素笔 |
[03:23] | Anyway, she hasn’t heard from him since. | 总之 自那之后她就没见过他 |
[03:25] | – Great job. – Here, put your number in my phone, | -干得好 -来 把你的电话输入我手机 |
[03:27] | so it’ll be easier to make arrangements to fight more crimes together. | 这样我们以后能更方便安排扫黑除恶 |
[03:30] | Great idea. Now I’m going to kiss you. | 好主意 现在我要吻你了 |
[03:33] | And it’s my first kiss, and it’s gonna go great. | 这是我的初吻 一切都会很棒的 |
[03:35] | Why wouldn’t it? There’s nothing you’ve eaten recently | 为什么不呢 反正你最近没吃 |
[03:37] | that I’m allergic to, | 能让我过敏的东西 |
[03:38] | like peanut butter. | 比如花生酱 |
[03:39] | Plant it on me. | 来吻我吧 |
[03:43] | Five-second rewind, activate! Wipe, wipe, wipe. | 五秒倒退 启动 擦嘴擦嘴擦嘴 |
[03:45] | Oh, my God! Somebody get me a bucket for my face. | 天呐 快给我个桶接我融化的脸 |
[03:49] | I wiped my lips! Why isn’t this working? | 我擦了嘴 为什么不管用 |
[03:51] | Five-second rewind, activate! | 五秒倒退 启动 |
[03:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:57] | Molly, we got a garbage crisis. | 莫丽 我们有个垃圾危机 |
[03:59] | Maybe try to get your drawings right on the first try? | 或许下次第一回就把画画好 |
[04:01] | I’m sorry. I was just kidding. I respect your artistic process. | 抱歉 我开玩笑的 我尊重你的创作过程 |
[04:04] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是因为那件事 |
[04:05] | Is it about kissing that boy and giving him an allergic reaction? | 是关于亲了那个男孩后让他过敏的事吗 |
[04:09] | Listen, listen, you have plenty of nonallergic kisses in your future. | 听着 你以后还会有很多不引起过敏的接吻 |
[04:12] | I mean, I don’t like to think about that a lot, but it’s true. | 我虽然不喜欢想那些 但这是真的 |
[04:15] | Forget for a moment the total PTSD | 先不管我这辈子 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna have for the rest of my life | 落下的创伤应激反应 |
[04:18] | that won’t cause any problems at all, romantically. | “完全不会”对我的感情生活有任何影响 |
[04:20] | Where is he? Where is Brendan, Dad? | 他人呢 布兰登人呢 爸爸 |
[04:23] | Not on my phone! That’s where he is… n’t. | 反正不在我手机上 那就是他不在的地方 |
[04:26] | This is a lot. I’m backing out of your room. | 这太难搞了 我要离开你房间了 |
[04:29] | Lovingly. It’s not you, it’s me. | 带着爱意 问题不是你 是我 |
[04:31] | I gotta– I gotta go. I gotta bring this to your mom. | 我该走了 我去告诉你妈这事 |
[04:34] | Wow. That is a lot of tissues, considering the garbage situation. | 天呐 好多纸巾 鉴于公园已经垃圾爆发了 |
[04:39] | Forget I said that. Doesn’t matter. Sorry you’re sick. | 当我没说 没关系 抱歉你生病了 |
[04:41] | It’s just a lot of tissues. | 只是真的有很多纸巾 |
[04:42] | – There’s more under me. – Oh, my God. | -我身体下还有更多 -天呐 |
[04:44] | Anyway, I’m great. I’m almost at work. Is this my stop? | 不过我没事了 我快到公司了 我到站了吗 |
[04:47] | Babe, you need to rest. Stay in your tissue nest. Here, take this. | 宝贝 你得休息 快回你的纸巾窝 喝了这个 |
[04:51] | Thanks. I just had some five minutes ago. | 谢了 我五分钟前刚喝过 |
[04:53] | It’s okay to drink a lot of cough syrup, right? | 可以喝这么多咳嗽糖浆 对吧 |
[04:55] | – Not really. – Oh, my God! Owen, there’s a rat! | -其实不行 -天呐 欧文 那有只老鼠 |
[04:58] | Yeah, maybe too much cough syrup. That’s Cole’s sock. | 好吧 也许咳嗽糖浆喝太多了 那是科尔的袜子 |
[05:00] | – If that’s a sock, why is it a rat? – I’m gonna get you some tea. | -如果那是袜子 为什么是老鼠 -我给你泡茶 |
[05:03] | I don’t wanna have to stay home in a rat house! | 我不要待在一个老鼠屋里[精神病院] |
[05:05] | – This is not a rat house. – All that garbage in the park? | -这不是老鼠屋 -公园里那么多垃圾 |
[05:08] | That means more rats, and that means rats are in our house. | 就意味着会有更多的老鼠 咱们家就会有老鼠 |
[05:11] | I know it, I can feel it. | 我就知道 我能感觉到 |
[05:12] | There aren’t more rats in the park than usual. I promise. | 公园里老鼠的数目和往常一样 我保证 |
[05:17] | I hate rats. | 我恨老鼠 |
[05:18] | Crawling on my stuff, pooping in my toothpaste. | 它们在我的东西上爬来爬去 在我的牙膏里拉屎 |
[05:21] | – Pooping in your toothpaste? – Pooping in our toothpaste! | -在你的牙膏里拉屎 -在我们的牙膏里拉屎 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna kill that rat. | 我要杀了那只老鼠 |
[05:24] | I’m gonna kill that sock too, just in case. | 我也要杀了那只袜子 以防万一 |
[05:26] | Oh, no, no, no, no. We don’t kill animals or socks in this house. | 不行不行不行 我们家不杀生 也不杀袜子 |
[05:30] | Nobody’s killing anything. | 不准杀生 |
[05:31] | We’re 99% sure there aren’t rats in the house. | 我们基本确定家里没有老鼠 |
[05:34] | – Everything’s fine. – Cole, you’re gonna be late for school. | -一切正常 -科尔 你上学要迟到了 |
[05:36] | – Where’s your sister? – I’m right here. I’m right in front of you. | -你姐姐哪去了 -在这呢 我就在你面前 |
[05:39] | You seem good. | 你看起来气色挺好 |
[05:40] | Never better. Give Mommy a hug. | 再好不过了 来抱抱妈妈 |
[05:42] | There’s boogers on your forehead. | 你额头上有鼻屎 |
[05:43] | So what, Your Highness? | 那又怎么了 公主殿下 |
[05:45] | I’m so glad we all agreed not to kill rats. | 我很高兴我们达成了不杀老鼠的共识 |
[05:47] | You seem so busy with your boogers, | 鼻屎就够你忙的 |
[05:48] | you probably don’t even have time to kill rats. | 你大概根本没空杀老鼠 |
[05:50] | – Why are we talking about rats? – Exactly. | -我们怎么谈起老鼠来了 -是啊 |
[05:52] | Cole, give Mommy a hug, but hold your breath. | 科尔 来抱抱妈妈 屏住气 |
[05:53] | Stay away from the forehead. | 别碰到额头 |
[05:56] | If there’s a rat in here, don’t forget one thing. | 如果家里真有老鼠 有件事可别忘了 |
[05:58] | – What’s that? – “A good supply of body bags.” | -什么 -“要有足够的裹尸袋” |
[06:00] | – What? – It’s from Rambo. Makes perfect sense. | -什么 -《第一滴血》里的台词 至理名言 |
[06:04] | Gosh. My throat’s feeling a little tickly. | 老天 我嗓子有点痒 |
[06:07] | I think I have what Mom has. | 我觉得妈妈把病传染给我了 |
[06:09] | Owen, garbage is– I’m totally drowning in– | 欧文 垃圾 我被淹没在 |
[06:12] | Oh, God, I gotta go. Cole, stay home. | 老天 我得走了 科尔 待在家里吧 |
[06:14] | I’ll check on both of you later. Molly, off to school. | 我待会再来看你俩 莫丽 上学去 |
[06:16] | Yep, one hug, you’re infected. That’s science. | 行 抱一下就传染了 真科学 |
[06:21] | Totally convincing. | 令人信服 |
[06:22] | – No rodents will die in this house. – Yep, great. | -啮齿动物在咱家绝对安全 -行 真棒 |
[06:27] | Oh. Diaper. I don’t know how to stuff any more in here. | 尿布 这里可塞不下更多垃圾了 |
[06:30] | You guys gotta take your loads to the 62nd Street shed. | 你们得把垃圾运到62街上的垃圾棚 |
[06:32] | – Already full. – Oh, God. | -已经满了 -老天爷啊 |
[06:34] | – The dumpsters by the reservoir? – Full. | -水库旁边的垃圾箱呢 -也满了 |
[06:36] | The Band Shell? | 贝形露天舞台呢 |
[06:36] | They’re calling it the “Band Smell.” | 大家管它叫”臭气熏天舞台” |
[06:38] | You’re a band smell! | 你才臭气熏天呢 |
[06:39] | Sorry. Sorry. Just pile these here. | 抱歉 抱歉 把垃圾放在这就行 |
[06:41] | Go empty more cans. | 去清理更多的垃圾箱吧 |
[06:42] | The truck will be here soon to take this. | 很快就会有卡车来把这些垃圾运走的 |
[06:44] | Oh, Owen, that’s Rostam’s truck, | 欧文 那是罗斯塔姆的卡车 |
[06:46] | and he’s stuck in traffic on the Belt Parkway. | 他堵在环城大道上了 |
[06:48] | That’s over an hour away. People are starting to eat lunch! | 一小时后才能到 游客们都开始吃午饭了 |
[06:50] | – Do you know what happens after lunch? | -你们知道午饭之后是什么吗 |
[06:52] | – Nap time. – Dinner! | -午睡 -晚饭 |
[06:53] | Packaging. So much packaging. | 餐盒 数不清的餐盒 |
[06:55] | Owen, is it bad if a busload of tourists just pulled up | 欧文 如果来了一大车旅客给垃圾拍照 |
[06:58] | – and started taking pictures of the trash? – Yes. | -是不是不太好 -是 |
[07:00] | So it’s worse if three busloads just pulled up? | 那如果刚来了三大车旅客是不是就更糟了 |
[07:03] | Say “Bitsy”. “Bitsy”. | 说”贝琪” “贝琪” |
[07:06] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[07:08] | The housekeeping staff is refusing to clean | 保洁员拒绝打扫 |
[07:10] | any of the rooms on the seventh floor. | 七楼的房间 |
[07:12] | Is there a new reason, or are they using the old one? | 她们有什么新说法吗 还是就老一套 |
[07:16] | It’s the old one, Bitsy. They say there’s a gho… | 还是老一套 贝琪 她们说那里有鬼… |
[07:18] | – Don’t say it. – …st. | -别说出来 -…鬼 |
[07:19] | – You said it. – I’m sorry. I already started saying it. | -你说出来了 -抱歉 我都开始说那个词了 |
[07:22] | It’s hard to stop in the middle of a one-syllable word. | 那个词只有一个字 我中途停不下来 |
[07:24] | What’s the “ghost” doing this time? | 那只”鬼”这回又干嘛了 |
[07:26] | The usual. Room 723, | 和往常一样 723号房 |
[07:28] | weird sounds, cold drafts, lights flicker, | 怪声 冷风 灯忽明忽暗 |
[07:31] | and one person said she heard, “Boo.” | 有人说她听到”噗”的一声 |
[07:32] | This is absurd! Gather the staff. I’m putting an end to this crap. | 胡说八道 召集员工 我把这事做个了结 |
[07:35] | Afraid of ghosts? I’ll give them something to be afraid of. | 怕鬼不是吗 我来让她们见识见识什么才是害怕 |
[07:38] | I mean, they call you “scary old lady.” They’re already afraid of you. | 她们叫你”老妖婆” 她们已经挺害怕你了 |
[07:42] | But is it ever really enough? | 但是够吗 |
[07:43] | Okay, you and your lab partners | 好了 我给每个两人小组发了 |
[07:45] | have each been given a different micro-ecosystem. | 一个各不相同的微型生态系统 |
[07:48] | Pond water, rotting apple, log | 池水 腐烂的苹果 木头 |
[07:50] | and other items I found in my apartment’s common area. | 还有我在公寓的公用区域找到的一些玩意 |
[07:53] | Your assignment is to answer the question, | 你们的任务是回答这个问题 |
[07:55] | “Is your ecosystem healthy or not healthy?” | “你们的生态系统是否健康” |
[07:57] | I’m gonna eat these two ice cream sandwiches, | 我要把这两个冰淇淋三明治吃了 |
[07:59] | and I don’t want anyone to say it’s not healthy. | 我不想听到有人和我说这不健康 |
[08:01] | Log isn’t the most exciting ecosystem, but it could be worse. | 木头生态系统虽然平平无奇 但还好不是特别糟 |
[08:04] | We could’ve gotten Band-Aid. Molly. | 分到创可贴生态系统就不妙了 莫丽 |
[08:06] | Well, I heard that she kissed him, and then… | 我听说她吻了他 然后… |
[08:09] | Are you talking about the girl and the guy? | 你们是在聊那一对男孩女孩之间的事吗 |
[08:11] | And the guy almost died? | 那个男的还差点死了 |
[08:12] | – Yeah, we are. – Molly, hello? | -没错 -莫丽 你好 |
[08:13] | – Oh, hey, Hazel. – So, I’m your partner for the project. | -你好 黑泽尔 -我们俩一组 |
[08:17] | – Right. – What are we doing again? – Log. | -是 -我们的生态系统是什么来着 -木头 |
[08:19] | So, usually in a partnership, there’s a partnership. | 通常 分组合作的时候 我们得合作 |
[08:21] | – Do you know what they’re talking about? – I don’t know. | -你知道她们在聊什么吗 -我不知道 |
[08:23] | Some girl kissed a guy from another school. | 有个女孩亲了一个外校的男孩 |
[08:25] | She had peanut butter on her mouth, | 她嘴上有花生酱 |
[08:27] | and it killed him over the weekend, I guess? | 他在周末过敏致死了 大概是这样 |
[08:29] | What? People think he died? But he didn’t die. Probably. | 什么 大家认为他死了 可他没死 或许没死 |
[08:31] | Not that I know anything about that at all. | 我对此一无所知 |
[08:33] | Just making casual conversation. | 只是随便聊聊而已 |
[08:35] | Sure. So can we “log in,” so to speak? | 好 我们能开始讨论木头了吗 |
[08:37] | – Yeah. Wait. Why do we have a log? – Oh, my God. | -好 等等 哪来的木头 -我天 |
[08:40] | Oh, no! I left human food on this rustic artisanal plate. | 不 我把食物放在了这只乡村手工盘[捕鼠器]上 |
[08:44] | And I’m gently placing it on the floor. | 我还把它轻轻地放在了地板上 |
[08:50] | No problem. Just gonna trigger this, | 小事一桩 触发捕鼠器 |
[08:53] | which I totally know how to do without hurting myself. | 并且不伤害到自己就好 我成竹在胸 |
[09:02] | Sneaking around in the dark | 鬼鬼祟祟藏在暗处 |
[09:09] | I know you’re there somewhere | 我知道你在那里 |
[09:17] | You’re just like a pin stuck in my heart | 必欲除你而后快 |
[09:24] | So, show yourself if you dare | 快快现形吧 |
[09:31] | Oh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:33] | Don’t be cold, don’t be cruel. Don’t you care? | 别这么冷漠 别这么残酷 你的良心何安 |
[09:36] | Gonna kill ’em Gonna find ’em, gonna kill ’em. | 杀死它们 找到它们 杀死它们 |
[09:39] | Oh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:41] | That look in your eyes makes me scared | 你的眼神真让我害怕 |
[09:43] | Gonna find ’em, gonna kill ’em. Gonna find ’em, gonna kill ’em | 找到它们 杀死它们 找到它们 杀死它们 |
[09:47] | Rats. They’re everywhere, but you just can’t see | 老鼠 它们无处不在 却找不到踪影 |
[09:51] | They’re smart and bold. Just like you and me | 它们聪明又勇敢 与你我一样 |
[09:54] | Rats, they eat our food and they spread disease | 老鼠 它们偷吃我们的食物 传播疾病 |
[09:58] | Don’t kill the rat. He can stay with me. | 别杀老鼠 我可以养它 |
[10:00] | Mess with me, seal your destiny | 惹了老娘 没好下场 |
[10:02] | Rats, they love their moms and their families | 老鼠 它们孝敬父母 兄友弟恭 |
[10:06] | Rats, they’re in our trash and they eat our cheese | 老鼠 它们钻垃圾桶 偷吃奶酪 |
[10:10] | Rats, they wear fur coats. Let them live here, please. | 老鼠 它们穿着皮草 请让它们住在这里吧 |
[10:13] | Don’t pay the rent and the rent ain’t cheap | 蹭吃蹭住 还不交昂贵的房租 |
[10:15] | Don’t kill the rat He can stay with me | 别杀老鼠 我可以收养它 |
[10:17] | Rats Mom, they’re such a conundrum | 妈妈 处理老鼠是个难题 |
[10:21] | Yeah, but I’m going rogue on this one | 没错 但我不会放过这一只 |
[10:25] | Rats Mom, they’re cuddly and fun | 妈妈 老鼠可爱又有趣 |
[10:29] | Don’t kill the rat He can stay with me | 别杀老鼠 我可以收养它 |
[10:31] | Mess with me and seal your destiny | 惹了老娘 没好下场 |
[10:32] | Rats | 老鼠 |
[10:39] | – Oh, no. I think I’m really sick now. – What do you mean, “now”? | -不好 我现在真病了 -你现在才病吗 |
[10:44] | You’re delirious. | 你精神错乱了 |
[10:45] | Oh, no, it’s lunchier than usual. Damn you, beautiful day. | 不 来午餐的人比平时更多 该死的好天气 |
[10:49] | Don’t take a picture of that! | 不许给垃圾拍照 |
[10:50] | – How’s it going, buddy? – Not great. | -怎么样了 兄弟 -不太好 |
[10:52] | Owen? Elwood, from work. | 欧文 我是你同事 艾尔伍德 |
[10:54] | Tell me the truck is back, and they’re emptying those dumpsters. | 告诉我卡车回来了 且正在清空垃圾箱 |
[10:57] | I wish I could tell you that, | 我也想这么说 |
[10:58] | but the truck is literally stuck on the FDR. | 但卡车卡在了罗斯福路 |
[11:01] | A tanker carrying maple syrup overturned. | 一辆载有枫糖浆的罐车翻了 |
[11:03] | The driver said it smells amazing, and people are licking the street. | 司机说闻着太香了 大家在舔地上的糖浆 |
[11:07] | Traffic is backed up for miles! | 车堵了好多里 |
[11:09] | Okay. We’re in a doomsday situation. | 这真是我们的世界末日 |
[11:11] | There has to be a way to get this trash out of here. | 一定有办法把这些垃圾运走的 |
[11:17] | – That wouldn’t work, would it? – No, it’s insane. | -不能用那个是吧 -对 那样太疯狂了 |
[11:19] | It’s never been done before. But it might work. | 没人这样做过 但可能有用 |
[11:21] | Don’t say another word. Sir, we need your bike! | 不必多言 先生 我们需要你的自行车 |
[11:23] | It’s a Central Park emergency! How much trash can your kid hold? | 中央公园求援 你的孩子能抱多少垃圾 |
[11:26] | No, no, no. Not that. Different idea. Actually crazier. | 不 不是那个 有个更疯狂的办法 |
[11:29] | We’re gonna get rid of this garbage ourselves. | 我们要自己把垃圾运走 |
[11:31] | How? You don’t have a trash truck. | 怎么运 你又没有垃圾车 |
[11:33] | – What’s better than a trash truck? – I’ve always wondered that. | -什么比垃圾车更好使 -我一直想知道 |
[11:35] | – A trash train. – I guess that’s true. | -垃圾火车 -好像是这样 |
[11:39] | Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[11:41] | Don’t let her touch you! She burns! | 别让她碰到你 会烧伤的 |
[11:43] | You guys, please! | 请大家冷静 |
[11:44] | Oh, don’t melt my face! I’m a face model! | 别熔化我的脸 我是脸模 |
[11:47] | Kite Boy! See, everyone? Kite Boy is fine! | 风筝男孩 大家看到了吗 他没事 |
[11:51] | You are fine, right? The mask is just for fun? | 你没事吧 面具是戴着玩的吧 |
[11:54] | People of New York! It’s even worse than you could imagine. | 纽约的市民们 情况比你们设想的更糟 |
[11:59] | Oh, come on. Are you sure you’re not being dramatic? | 算了吧 你确定你不是戏多 |
[12:01] | Your face is horrible. But you have really smooth face bones. | 你的脸太可怕了 但露出的骨头很光滑 |
[12:05] | Nobody is safe! No one should ever kiss her again! | 没有谁是安全的 谁都不应该再亲她 |
[12:08] | I told you I’m sorry. | 我向你道过歉了 |
[12:11] | Sorry doesn’t give him back his beautiful face! | 道歉也换不回他帅气的脸 |
[12:13] | Thanks, man. It was beautiful. | 谢谢你 我之前是很帅 |
[12:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | – You know our assignment is due tomorrow? – Right. I’m here. | -你知道我们明天要交作业吧 -我在这啊 |
[12:20] | So, I know you think that putting your arm like that | 我知道你以为用胳膊盖住 |
[12:23] | means that I can’t see that you’re drawing | 我就看不到你在画画 |
[12:24] | instead of helping with our project, | 而不是在做作业了 |
[12:26] | but I can see what you’re doing. | 但我知道你在做什么 |
[12:28] | Also, the log can see. And the log is mad at you, Molly. | 这块木头也知道 它生你的气了 莫丽 |
[12:30] | Sorry, I’m just distracted by– Nothing, nothing. | 抱歉 我只是在想… 没什么 |
[12:33] | Yeah, so, do we have a healthy ecosystem? | 我们这个是健康的生态系统吗 |
[12:35] | – Here we go. – Okay, we’re working. That’s good– | -开始吧 -我们开始讨论了 很好 |
[12:37] | – You can’t really die from a peanut butter kiss. – Okay. | -没人会死于花生酱之吻吧 -好了 |
[12:39] | Not in this day and age. With our technology? Come on. | 反正当今不会 技术这么发达 怎么会死 |
[12:42] | I feel more people should be talking about that, right? | 大家真的应该谈谈那事了 |
[12:45] | I mean, talk about that! | 谈谈那事 |
[12:46] | And what about this girl who kissed him, huh? | 还有那个亲她的女孩 |
[12:48] | I mean, she’s not a murderer… that she knows of. | 她可不是谋杀犯 她不是故意的 |
[12:50] | She’s probably, maybe really cool. The peanut is the real bad guy here. | 她人可能很好 花生才是罪魁祸首 |
[12:54] | That’s who we should be going after. Big peanut. | 我们应该追究的 是大花生 |
[12:56] | Oh, good. Lunch is over, and we didn’t get any work done. | 很好 午餐吃完了 我们没有任何进展 |
[12:59] | I guess I’ll see you in study hall? | 那我们自习室见了 |
[13:00] | Damn peanuts. Damn, damn, damn peanuts! | 该死的花生 这该死的花生 |
[13:03] | So, here we are, chatting comfortably on the sixth floor. | 我们这不是在六楼愉快地聊天嘛 |
[13:07] | I brought us here to the sixth floor | 我把大家带到六楼 |
[13:09] | to remind us they’re all the same, all the floors. | 是为了告诉大家所有楼层都一样 |
[13:13] | Am I right, Helen? | 对吗 海伦 |
[13:14] | And if you’re easy-breezy on the sixth floor, | 如果你们能轻松应对六楼 |
[13:16] | then you can be easy-breezy on any floor. | 那就能轻松应对任何楼层 |
[13:19] | Anyone feeling the presence of any supernatural anything right now? | 现在有人感觉到任何灵异事件吗 |
[13:24] | – I feel nothing. – Good. | -我没有 -很好 |
[13:26] | Well, let me just walk over here for a second. | 现在我在这里走几步 |
[13:28] | I’m just pacing, don’t mind me. Going near this sign. | 我只是在走路 别介意 走向这个标志 |
[13:33] | Oh, dear. We seem to be stuck here. | 亲爱的 我们似乎被困在这里了 |
[13:36] | Someone must have blocked the door to the stairs from the other side, | 肯定有人从里面把楼梯门封住了 |
[13:39] | and the elevator’s gone screwy too. | 电梯也发生故障了 |
[13:41] | Looks like we’ll just have to confront our really stupid fears! | 看来只能直面我们愚蠢的恐惧了 |
[13:45] | Quiet down. | 安静 |
[13:47] | Now, let’s go make some beds. | 现在我们去铺床吧 |
[13:54] | See what happens when you pretend to be sick? You really get sick. | 知道装病的后果了吧 你真的会生病 |
[13:57] | Stop gloating. You did this to me, you witch! | 别幸灾乐祸了 都是因为你 巫婆 |
[13:59] | – Easy. – Sorry. Love you. | -别激动 -抱歉 我是爱你的 |
[14:01] | Can we take a break from you trying to kill the rat | 你能先不忙着杀老鼠了吗 |
[14:03] | and me trying to stop you? | 我也暂时不用阻止你了 |
[14:04] | Okay. I am pretty tired, actually. | 好的 我也有些累了 |
[14:07] | So you close your eyes, and I’ll close mine. | 你闭上眼吧 我也休息了 |
[14:24] | We’re so sorry, Kite Boy. | 我们很抱歉 风筝男孩 |
[14:26] | You don’t deserve to be lipless. And on picture day! | 你不该成为无唇男的 还是在照相日 |
[14:31] | Was Peter Parker right When he threw his suit away? | 蜘蛛侠应该丢掉他的紧身衣吗 |
[14:37] | Should I step aside like the Dark Knight | 我应该像黑暗骑士一样离开吗 |
[14:41] | When he vanished without a trace? | 就那样消失无踪 |
[14:44] | Like the hammer of unworthy Thor | 就像雷神被贬后的铁锤 |
[14:47] | I don’t deserve these powers anymore | 我不配再掌控力量 |
[14:53] | I’m the worst | 我是最差劲的 |
[14:56] | And I must be cursed | 我定会被诅咒 |
[15:00] | ‘Cause when I try to help | 因为我试着伸出援手 |
[15:03] | It only ever hurts | 却只能带来伤害 |
[15:06] | I’m the worst | 我是最差劲的 |
[15:08] | -And I must be cur– – Seriously? | -我定会被诅… -真的吗 |
[15:11] | Okay. I’m sick of doing this by myself. | 我受够独自做小组作业了 |
[15:13] | I need to know what’s in there that’s so damn important. | 我要知道什么事情如此重要 |
[15:15] | Give me that. I’m reading it. You classify the lichen. | 给我 我要看 你给青苔分类吧 |
[15:19] | So, you’re the peanut butter death-kiss girl. | 所以你是死亡花生酱之吻的女主角 |
[15:22] | Stop shouting. | 小点声 |
[15:23] | – Did he actually die? – No! | -他真的死了吗 -没有 |
[15:24] | I mean, I’m pretty sure he didn’t die. | 我确定他没有死 |
[15:26] | But if he isn’t dead, that means he’s just ignoring me, | 但如果他没死 就是在无视我 |
[15:28] | which could be even worse. | 这更糟糕 |
[15:29] | I mean, what can I do? How many times can I text him? | 我该怎么办 我还要给他发多少短信 |
[15:32] | Wait. How many times did you text him? A normal amount. | -你给他发了多少短信 -正常数量 |
[15:35] | – What would you say is normal? – Twice. | -你觉得多少次算正常 -两次 |
[15:36] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:38] | All right. You’re a mess. I need some backstory. | 好吧 你一团糟 我需要背景故事 |
[15:42] | So, we’re building a trash train? | 所以我们要打造一辆垃圾火车 |
[15:44] | Yep. These dumpsters have wheels on ’em, right? | 是的 这些垃圾箱有轮胎 对吗 |
[15:46] | Elwood, you got the ropes and chains from the shed? | 艾尔伍德 你从棚里拿了绳子和锁链吧 |
[15:48] | Yep. They were all tangled up, and they are still tangled up. | 嗯 都缠在了一起 仍然缠在一起 |
[15:51] | Okay, untangle ’em. | 好 先去解开 |
[15:52] | Fran, you drive the cart | 弗兰 你开车 |
[15:54] | and push those dumpsters into a line behind that one. | 把垃圾箱推到那个后面 成一条直线 |
[16:00] | Presenting the dumpster caravan! | 隆重介绍垃圾箱大篷车 |
[16:03] | Wait. Is it a train or a caravan? | 等等 到底是火车还是大篷车 |
[16:05] | Doesn’t matter. Whatever you wanna call it. | 无所谓 你想叫什么都行 |
[16:07] | – Should we vote on it? – I like “train.” | -要投票吗 -我喜欢火车 |
[16:08] | – “Caravan” sounds more mysterious. – Anyone like “garbage worm”? | -大篷车听上去更神秘 -有人喜欢垃圾蠕虫吗 |
[16:11] | – People, please. – And where are we gonna take this train? | -拜托各位 -我们要把这火车开去哪 |
[16:14] | To 59th Street, our usual center. It’s as far as we can go. | 59街 我们常去的中心 我们最多只能到那么远 |
[16:17] | But they’re not taking any more of our trash. They’re over capacity. | 但他们不接受我们的垃圾了 他们装不下了 |
[16:20] | So are we. Let’s roll. | 我们也是 出发吧 |
[16:32] | Can you just– It’s making me very nervous. | 你能 这让我很紧张 |
[16:34] | Sorry. Sorry. I’ll play something else. | 抱歉 抱歉 我拉点别的 |
[16:36] | Play something that makes this seem totally normal. | 拉点能让这个看上去正常的音乐 |
[16:38] | On it. | 没问题 |
[16:39] | Look at that cloud Look at that bird | 看看那云 看看那鸟 |
[16:42] | Look at that tree ‘Cause there’s nothing to see here | 看看那树 因为这里没什么可看 |
[16:44] | Nothing at all Everything’s fine | 什么都没有 一切都很好 |
[16:48] | Oh, no. The witch woke up. | 不 女巫醒了 |
[16:51] | You’re in here, aren’t you, rat? | 你在这里面 对吗 老鼠 |
[16:54] | I can hear you breathing. | 我能听到你呼吸 |
[16:57] | Or is that me? | 还是说是我 |
[17:00] | – I gotcha! – No! He didn’t do anything to you. | -我看到你了 -别 它什么都没对你做 |
[17:02] | He’s probably just crashing here | 它多半只是借住在这里 |
[17:03] | till he can save up to get his own place! | 直到他能积攒足够的钱去买自己的地 |
[17:05] | Cole, let go. Don’t waste the last of my rat-killing energy. | 科尔 放开 别浪费我们最后一点杀鼠的能量 |
[17:16] | – Did you see them? – Yeah. Did you see them too? | -你看到它们了吗 -嗯 你也看到了 |
[17:19] | Did it look like they were spelling something? | 看上去它们在拼写什么 |
[17:20] | – Was it “We’re coming for you”? – I’m calling an exterminator. | -是不是”我们要来对付你们” -我要联系灭鼠人 |
[17:23] | Yep. Yep, yep, yep. Yep. Yep. | 嗯 嗯 好的 |
[17:25] | – A gentle exterminator. – I don’t care anymore. | -一个温柔的灭鼠人 -我不在乎 |
[17:28] | All right, study hall’s over. | 好了 自习课结束 |
[17:30] | You don’t have to stop studying, but you can’t stay here. | 你不用停止学习 但你们不能留在这儿 |
[17:33] | So, I live in Bushwick, | 我住在布什维克 |
[17:35] | so we’re gonna have to go to your house to finish. | 所以我们得去你家完成项目 |
[17:36] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪 |
[17:38] | – You live here? – Yes. | -你住这里 -是的 |
[17:39] | Are your parents wizards? | 你父母是巫师吗 |
[17:41] | No. My dad can’t even grow a beard. | 不 我爸爸连胡子都没有 |
[17:43] | I’m home. Hazel from science class is with me. | 我到家了 科学课上的黑泽尔跟我一起 |
[17:45] | We have to finish a project. | 我们得完成一个项目 |
[17:47] | You’re not safe. No one is safe. | 你不安全 没人安全 |
[17:49] | Run, Hazel from science class. Run! | 快跑 科学课的黑泽尔 快跑 |
[17:51] | So many rats! | 好多老鼠 |
[17:52] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:53] | Hazel, don’t breathe. | 黑泽尔 别呼吸 |
[17:54] | We’re gonna run upstairs. We cannot catch what they have. | 我们跑的楼上去 我们不能染上他们的病 |
[17:56] | Quickly, quickly. Don’t make eye contact. | 快 别有眼神接触 |
[17:58] | We’re not crazy! The rats are real! | 我们没疯 老鼠是很多 |
[18:01] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对没有 |
[18:02] | We’ve cleaned every room on this floor, | 我们打扫了这层的每个房间 |
[18:04] | but we’re not going into that one. | 但我们是不会进那个房间的 |
[18:05] | – Just go in and clean for 20 minutes. – No. | -就进去打扫20分钟 -不 |
[18:07] | – 2 minutes. – No. | -两分钟 -不 |
[18:08] | – Just spray some air freshener. – No. | -就喷点空气清新剂 -不 |
[18:10] | Okay, you know what? You’re all fired. | 好 那这样 你们都被解雇了 |
[18:12] | Bitsy, quick sidebar. | 贝琪 借一步说话 |
[18:13] | You can’t fire them. | 你不能开除她们 |
[18:15] | You never know what they found in your trash. | 你永远不知道她们在你的垃圾里找到过什么 |
[18:16] | And the little one is the only one who fits in the air vents. | 而且个子最小的那个是唯一能进入通风口的 |
[18:19] | This is ridiculous. There is no ghost! | 这太荒谬了 根本没有鬼 |
[18:21] | If there’s no ghost, then you should stay the night in 723. | 要是没鬼的话 那你就该在723号房里过夜 |
[18:25] | I would have no problem with that | 我没问题啊 |
[18:27] | if I thought the freaking sheets were clean! | 如果该死的床单是干净的话 |
[18:30] | – Here, go crazy. – Okay, Martha. | -给 去擦吧 -好 玛莎 |
[18:33] | If I sleep in this stupid room tonight, you’ll clean it tomorrow? | 如果我今晚在那破房间里睡 你明天就去打扫吗 |
[18:38] | Okay. Yes. | 好 没问题 |
[18:39] | Helen, I’d like a wake-up call | 海伦 给我打催醒电话 |
[18:40] | for when I’ve proven my point to these morons. | 我要给这些蠢货证明我是对的 |
[18:43] | I want you all to know you’re lunatics bright and early! | 我要你们早早就知道你们是疯子 |
[18:46] | – So, like, noon? – What? No. | -中午吗 -什么 不 |
[18:47] | What is this, the marines? 2:00, 2:30. | 你以为是在海军吗 两点 两点半 |
[18:52] | You’ve been reading forever, and you haven’t said anything. | 你看书看了好久 一句话也没说 |
[18:54] | This is torture. Silence is… | 这简直是折磨 沉默是 |
[18:57] | You know what? I’m gonna go stick my head in the toilet. | 知道吗 我要去把头埋进马桶里 |
[18:58] | – I don’t get it. – What? What don’t you get? | -我不懂 -什么 你不懂什么 |
[19:00] | Well, in the beginning, Fista Puffs is saving New York from monsters, | 一开始 菲斯塔泡芙在从怪物手中拯救纽约 |
[19:03] | doing her own thing. She’s a badass. | 做着自己的事 超级厉害 |
[19:05] | Then this Kite Boy comes along, | 然后风筝男孩出现 |
[19:06] | and there’s like 30 pages of thought bubbles about him, and kissing him. | 关于他有30页的思绪泡泡 以及跟他接吻 |
[19:10] | It’s so many thought bubbles about kissing. | 太多关于接吻的思绪泡泡 |
[19:12] | And Fista Puffs turns into a sad sack | 菲斯塔泡芙成了一个废柴 |
[19:14] | who just cares about what Kite Boy thinks. | 只关心风筝男孩在想什么 |
[19:16] | Well, maybe Fista Puffs is becoming really interested in other aspects– | 也许菲斯塔泡芙对其他事物产生了兴趣 |
[19:20] | Oh, God. Everything you’re saying is true. | 天 你说的一切都是对的 |
[19:23] | I don’t want her to be a sad sack. | 我不想要她成为废柴 |
[19:25] | And if this Kite Boy guy can’t forgive you– | 如果这个风筝男孩不能原谅你 |
[19:27] | I mean, Fista Puffs, wink-wink, for almost killing him, | 我是说菲斯塔泡芙 眨眼 差点杀了他 |
[19:30] | then I really don’t think he’s worth it. | 那我就觉得他不值得 |
[19:32] | Let me put this in log terms: | 让我用木头术语解释下 |
[19:34] | This log ecosystem is healthy. | 这个木头生态系统很健康 |
[19:36] | Your ecosystem, not healthy. Stop obsessing about this boy. | 你的生态系统不健康 别再痴迷这个男孩了 |
[19:40] | – I can do that. – What’s happening? | -我能做到 -什么情况 |
[19:42] | – Nothing. I’m researching logs. – Liar! Let me see. | -没什么 我在研究木头 -骗子 给我看 |
[19:46] | I just wanna update Brendan on my breakthrough. | 我只想跟布兰登说说我取得的突破 |
[19:49] | I’m not obsessing about him anymore. | 我已经不痴迷他了 |
[19:51] | No, it is log time. | 不 现在是木头时间 |
[19:53] | We need to put down the details of wood, decay, fungus– | 我们得记下木头 腐烂 真菌的细节 |
[19:57] | – Wait. What’s that phone? – What phone? | -等等 那部手机是什么 -什么手机 |
[20:00] | The one on the floor right there, | 地上的那部 |
[20:02] | next to what I’m gonna say is a dirty clothes ecosystem. | 挨着脏衣服生态系统 |
[20:06] | – It’s dead. – Oh, my God. Is that Brendan’s phone? | -没电了 -天 是布兰登的手机吗 |
[20:09] | Okay, now I think you maybe did kill him and buried him, | 好吧 现在我觉得你或许真的杀了他并埋葬了他 |
[20:12] | and then did a bad job of getting rid of his stuff. | 然后没有处理完他的东西 |
[20:14] | No, he gave it to me to put my number in it, | 没有 他给我的 让我输入我的号码 |
[20:16] | and then blah, blah, blah, peanut butter kiss, | 然后布拉布拉 花生酱吻 |
[20:18] | and then I guess I still have it. | 然后手机还在我这儿 |
[20:19] | I’m plugging it in. | 我去充电 |
[20:21] | 布兰登 我是莫丽 就想问问你怎么样 | |
[20:25] | Yikes. This is a lot of texts from you, Molly. | 哎呀 你发了好多短信 莫丽 |
[20:27] | And why so many dolphin emojis? | 为什么有这么多海豚表情 |
[20:29] | Okay. Here’s what I’m gonna do: | 好吧 接下来我这么做 |
[20:30] | I’ll get his e-mail address off this, | 我会从手机上找到他的邮箱地址 |
[20:32] | and then I’ll e-mail him that I have his phone. | 然后给他发邮件 说他手机在我这儿 |
[20:35] | I’ll say something like, “Funny story. I”– | 我会说 有趣的故事 我 |
[20:37] | What the– But I have to get it back to him. | 干什么 但我得还给他 |
[20:38] | Okay. Maybe write down his e-mail or something, | 嗯 你可以写下他的邮箱什么的 |
[20:41] | but we’re gonna wipe this phone. | 但我们得抹除这个手机里的信息 |
[20:42] | He must never see this. | 他不能看到这个 |
[20:44] | We’re gonna run a magnet over this or something. | 我们得用磁铁什么的 |
[20:46] | Yep. Yep. Okay. I get that. | 嗯 好的 我懂 |
[20:47] | Now, can we please finish observing this log? | 我们能完成观察这块木头了吗 |
[20:50] | Yes. Yes. | 当然 |
[20:52] | There better be grubs on this thing. | 上面最好有蛆 |
[20:59] | Wow. People hate us. | 人们讨厌我们 |
[21:06] | And we made it! | 我们到了 |
[21:07] | If we need to find our way back, | 如果我们需要找到回去的路 |
[21:08] | we can follow the trash we dropped. | 可以跟着我们掉下的垃圾 |
[21:10] | We dropped a lot of trash. | 我们掉了很多垃圾 |
[21:11] | Guys, does that look like they’re at capacity? | 各位 那看上去像是满负荷了吗 |
[21:14] | Excuse me. Are you Esposito? | 打扰下 你是埃斯波西托吗 |
[21:16] | You the guy I talked to on the phone? Are you the manager? | 你就是和我通话的那人 你是经理吗 |
[21:18] | Yeah, I’m Esposito. I talk to a lot of people on the phone. | 嗯 我是埃斯波西托 我和很多人通话 |
[21:21] | Mostly my mom, but you’re not her, obviously. | 主要是我妈 但你显然不是她 |
[21:23] | No, I’m not. I’m Owen Tillerman, the park manager. | 是的 我不是 我是欧文·蒂勒曼 公园管理员 |
[21:26] | The Central one. | 中央公园 |
[21:27] | Why did you lie to me and say you’re over capacity here? | 你为什么骗我说你们超负荷了 |
[21:30] | Are you over capacity with invisible garbage? | 你们是隐形垃圾超负荷了吗 |
[21:32] | Invisible garbage burn. | 隐形垃圾怼得妙 |
[21:34] | We don’t take Park League garbage anymore. Orders from the city. | 我们不再接受公园联盟的垃圾了 市里下的指令 |
[21:37] | Say the invisible garbage thing again. | 再说说隐形垃圾的事 |
[21:38] | Maybe you don’t get what’s going on here. | 也许你没搞清楚状况 |
[21:40] | – The park is filling up with trash – Yeah | -公园里堆满了垃圾 -是啊 |
[21:42] | I’m not dragging my butt back Until you take my filthy stash | 你不接受我的垃圾 我就不回去 |
[21:45] | It’s my duty, it’s my job To keep the park clean and– | 这是我的职责 保持公园干净 |
[21:48] | Oh, my God This garbage got me screaming | 我的天 这垃圾让我提高音量 |
[21:51] | Okay, I just heard my voice, and it was loud. Sorry. | 我刚听到了我的声音 很大 抱歉 |
[21:53] | Manager to manager | 咱们来次管理员之间谈话 |
[21:55] | I know we’re at a standstill | 我知道我们处于停滞状态 |
[21:58] | But I’m down in the dumps And you’re the only one | 但我心情低落 你是唯一 |
[22:01] | Who can take me to the promised landfill | 能带我去应许垃圾填埋地的人 |
[22:04] | – You gonna help my associate, or what? – “Associate”? | -你到底帮不帮我的合伙人 -合伙人 |
[22:06] | Manager to manager I understand your fear | 咱们来次管理员之间谈话 我懂你的忧虑 |
[22:08] | I don’t mind that I smell like trash But you probably think that’s weird | 我不介意我闻着像垃圾 但你可能觉得那很怪 |
[22:11] | Look, I’d really like to help you But this isn’t gonna work | 我也很想帮你 但这样不行 |
[22:14] | My orders come straight from the mayor | 我的指令来自市长 |
[22:15] | And he’s being such a… penis-face | 他态度很混球 |
[22:17] | Why didn’t you just say jerk? It would’ve rhymed. | 你为什么不说混账 那样还押韵 |
[22:19] | People have called us officious | 人们说我们多管闲事 |
[22:21] | – ‘Cause we find the minutiae delicious – That’s true | -因为我们觉得细枝末节很美味 -没错 |
[22:24] | There’s gotta be a way Around these jurisdictions | 肯定有办法能突破这些管辖范围 |
[22:27] | To bypass The penis-faced mayor’s dumb restrictions | 绕开那混球市长的愚蠢限制 |
[22:29] | Wait, what if we find The right city statute to, you know | 等等 万一我们发现恰当的城市法 你懂的 |
[22:34] | Oh, you mean like a loophole | 你是说漏洞 |
[22:36] | That’s the best kind of hole | 那是最好的一种洞 |
[22:38] | Manager brainstorm | 管理员头脑风暴 |
[22:40] | What about Statute 8923? | 城市法第8923条怎么样 |
[22:42] | That only applies to waste that is feces | 那只适用于粪便 |
[22:45] | What about Statute 6-30? | 那城市法6-30条呢 |
[22:47] | That’s from like a century ago. That’s about polio. | 那都是一个世纪前的了 跟小儿麻痹症有关 |
[22:50] | Yeah, to stop the spread of disease | 是的 为了阻止那病的传播 |
[22:53] | Silly, that only applies To citywide emergencies | 笨蛋 那只适用于城市范围里的紧急事件 |
[22:56] | I should’ve known that. Wait. | 我就该知道的 等等 |
[22:58] | City Code 1839? | 城市法第1839条 |
[23:00] | Oh, my God, section five | 我的天 第5节 |
[23:02] | – Paragraph eight – Yeah, fourteenth line | -第8段 -第14行 |
[23:04] | It clearly states… | 明显规定 |
[23:05] | “In times of environmental crisis | 在环境危机时期 |
[23:08] | The park manager Is empowered with the license | 公园管理员有权 |
[23:11] | To protect health priorities | 保护健康优先权 |
[23:13] | And supersede mayoral authority” | 并取代市长权力 |
[23:16] | Manager to manager | 咱们来次管理员之间谈话 |
[23:18] | I’m feeling so good about our plan | 我很看好我们的计划 |
[23:21] | We just managed the crap out of that | 我们管理得太棒了 |
[23:23] | And a loophole is the best kind of hole | 漏洞是最棒的一种洞 |
[23:26] | I’m so good at helping | 我真擅长帮忙 |
[23:28] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know how bad it was. | 抱歉 我之前不知道情况这么糟 |
[23:31] | I don’t get up to the park as much as I used to. | 我去公园的频率不比以前 |
[23:33] | I’m taking a pottery class on weekends with my wife. | 我和我妻子周末要上陶艺课 |
[23:35] | – That’s lovely. Those are beautiful. – That’s nice. | -真好 那些很漂亮 -真不错 |
[23:37] | – It’s nice you’re doing it together. – All right, all right. | -你们一起上课真好 -好了 |
[23:39] | Dump your trash. I’ll reroute the trucks back here. | 倒掉你的垃圾吧 我把卡车开到这边来 |
[23:42] | Sir, not only are you a gentleman, you are an exceptional potter. | 先生 你不仅是个绅士 还是个出色的陶艺师 |
[23:46] | – Oh, I didn’t make that. I made this. – Well, you are a gentleman. | -那不是我做的 这个才是 -你是个绅士 |
[23:50] | Seriously? So you didn’t see anything? Nothing on social media? | 不是吧 所以你什么都没看到 社交媒体上没有 |
[23:53] | A trash train? | 垃圾火车 |
[23:55] | Dumpster caravan, or garbage worm, or coolest thing ever? | 垃圾大篷车 或者垃圾蠕虫 或者史上最酷的东西 |
[23:58] | We drove like 30 blocks. | 我们开了大约30个街区 |
[24:00] | Sounds like you did a great thing. | 听上去你们做了件很伟大的事 |
[24:02] | Well, I just saved the park. How was your day? | 我拯救了公园 你今天过得如何 |
[24:03] | We finished our science project, and you know what? | 我们完成了我们的科学项目 你知道吗 |
[24:06] | That disastrous kiss? It may not be my last. | 那灾难的一吻 也许不会是我最后一次 |
[24:09] | And Brendan’s okay. | 布兰登也没事 |
[24:10] | I think I’m over it, or at least not obsessing about it much. | 我想我已经放下了 至少不再那么痴迷了 |
[24:12] | That’s kind of exactly what I said to you this morning. | 我今早就是这跟你说的 |
[24:14] | But whatever, glad you got there. Glad you’re feeling better. | 无所谓 很高兴你放下了 很高兴你感觉好点了 |
[24:16] | And how are you two feeling? | 你们俩怎么样 |
[24:18] | How dare you be happy and healthy? The basement is full of rats! | 你们怎么敢又快乐又健康 地下室里全是老鼠 |
[24:23] | Babe, I went down there with the exterminator. We didn’t even see a bug. | 亲爱的 我带了灭鼠人下去 我们连虫子都没看到 |
[24:26] | Dad’s dead, Molly’s dead. The rats won. | 爸爸死了 莫丽死了 老鼠赢了 |
[24:29] | No, Cole. “I didn’t come here to rescue Rambo from you. | 不 科尔 我不是来从兰博手上救走你的 |
[24:32] | I came here to rescue you from him.” | 我是来从他手上救走你 |
[24:35] | I gotta see this movie. | 我得看这部电影 |
[24:37] | There’s nothing to be afraid of, because ghosts do not exist. | 没什么可害怕的 因为鬼并不存在 |
[24:44] | It’s killing me. It’s killing me! | 我要死了 我要死了 |
[24:47] | Boo! You’re all stupid. | 噗 你们都蠢死了 |
[24:50] | Good one. Do you need me to brush your teeth? | 演得好 你需要我帮你刷牙吗 |
[24:52] | Yes. Here they are. | 嗯 拿去 |
[24:58] | Father, is that you? | 爸爸 是你吗 |
[25:00] | No. It can’t be you. | 不 不可能是你 |
[25:02] | Might be you. Smells like you. | 可能是你 味道像你 |