时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hi. How are you? Don’t answer. I should do the talking. | 你好 你怎么样 别回答 该由我发言 |
[00:15] | Lots of stuff going on, | 很多事在发生 |
[00:16] | so allow me and my stringy little friend here to fill you in. | 请让我和我细长的朋友给你一一道来 |
[00:19] | Remember when city councilman Leo Shallenhammer voted “no,” | 记得当市议员利奥·沙伦汉莫投了反对票 |
[00:22] | and now they won’t renew the Park League’s contract? Drama. | 现在他们将不更新公园联盟的合同 一出好戏 |
[00:25] | No. | 反对 |
[00:27] | The city and the Park League Are they fighting? This is shady | 市政府和公园联盟 他们在争斗吗 这很可疑 |
[00:30] | But Paige will crack the case ‘Cause she’s a journalism lady | 但佩吉将会破案 因为她是新闻工作者 |
[00:33] | The end. Just kidding, there’s more. | 没了 逗你的 还有 |
[00:34] | Even though the city’s being A little dysfunctional | 尽管市政府有点机能失调 |
[00:37] | The Park League is still putting on Their annual hat luncheon-al | 但公园联盟仍要举办一年一度的帽子午宴 |
[00:40] | They pitch a huge white tent And it’s all a big to-do | 他们搭了一个巨大的白色帐篷 就是个大派对 |
[00:43] | Rich people in crazy hats That’s white people for you | 戴着夸张帽子的有钱人 那就是白人 |
[00:46] | The end. Just kidding. There’s a little more. | 没了 逗你的 还有 |
[00:48] | The luncheon I just mentioned It has a keynote speaker | 我刚提到的午宴 有一个主讲人 |
[00:51] | To celebrate the retirement Of one of the groundskeepers | 为了庆祝一个管理员的退休 |
[00:54] | It’s kind of a big deal The mayor’s gonna be there | 挺重要的 市长也会去 |
[00:57] | But the keynote speaker’s Owen And speeching is his nightmare | 但是主讲人是欧文 演讲就是他的噩梦 |
[01:00] | Owen’s kinda cute when he’s nervous, but yeah, this is hell for him. | 欧文紧张的时候有点可爱 但这对他来说是地狱 |
[01:03] | Okay, I think that’s it. | 差不多就这些了 |
[01:05] | And the water’s off in the castle | 城堡里没水了 |
[01:06] | Everyone in there smells pretty weird Right now | 里面的人现在都一股臭味 |
[01:10] | – Go, go, go! – Did you call the plumber? | -快走 -你联系水管工了吗 |
[01:11] | Yeah, I called him. | 联系了 |
[01:12] | Oh, well. No one promised us running water when you took this job. | 你接手这份工作的时候 没人给我们承诺会有自来水 |
[01:15] | That’s right. No one mentioned it at all, but we dared to dream. | 没错 根本没人提 但我们敢于梦想 |
[01:19] | Okay, Leo Shallenhammer, | 好的 利奥·沙伦汉莫 |
[01:20] | where are you and why did you vote against the Park League? | 你在哪 你为什么要反对公园联盟 |
[01:23] | I mean, it makes no sense. | 毫无道理 |
[01:24] | It’s turning down free money. Who turns down free money? | 这是在拒绝免费的钱 谁会拒绝免费的钱啊 |
[01:26] | It happens. | 很正常 |
[01:27] | A tourist once offered me $5 to put a tiny vest on a squirrel, | 有个游客给我五块钱 让我给松鼠穿背心 |
[01:30] | but wasn’t the right vest. | 但是背心不对 |
[01:31] | Why? Color? | 为什么 颜色吗 |
[01:32] | – Too many buttons. – Tourists. | -扣子太多 -典型游客 |
[01:34] | But, I mean, hopefully the stuff between the Park League and the city | 不过 希望公园联盟和市政府之间的问题 |
[01:36] | will just work itself out, he said, not at all terrified. | 能自行解决 他这么说 一点不害怕 |
[01:39] | Nuh-uh. Something weird’s going on. I can smell it. | 不 有蹊跷 我能嗅到 |
[01:41] | It’s probably me, ’cause a shower doesn’t work at all without water. | 可能是我 因为没有水 完全不能洗澡 |
[01:45] | B-T-dub, flushing is also tricky. | 对了 冲水也有点棘手 |
[01:46] | I’m gonna need a long serving fork, some gloves, and your prayers. | 我需要一把长叉 一些手套和你们的祷告 |
[01:49] | Oh, speaking of turds that just lay there, | 说到躺在原地不动的屎 |
[01:51] | how’s your speech going, Dad? | 你的演讲怎么样了 爸 |
[01:52] | Sorry. I’m dirty and grumpy. | 抱歉 我又脏又暴躁 |
[01:54] | The speech he’s giving is about Merle Fowler, | 他的演讲是关于莫尔·弗勒的 |
[01:56] | who’s retiring after 47 years. | 在47岁时退休 |
[01:58] | Owen is presenting him with the Golden Rake, | 欧文要给他颁发一个金耙子 |
[02:02] | You can use it as an actual rake, but it is frowned upon. | 你可以把它当耙子用 但这不被赞许 |
[02:05] | It’s not going good, Molly. Thank you for asking. | 进展不是很顺 莫丽 谢谢关心 |
[02:07] | Not going good at all. I hate speeches. So bad at this. | 非常不顺 我讨厌演讲 完全不擅长 |
[02:10] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[02:11] | “You may say this is just another tennis court.” | 你或许可以认为这只是又一个网球场 |
[02:16] | Son of a bitch. Grab those cards! | 该死 抓住那些卡 |
[02:18] | “So, when workers cut through this rock, | 当工人们切割这块石头的时候 |
[02:20] | which is called Manhattan schist, | 叫做曼哈顿片岩 |
[02:22] | they cut through it using boring machines.” | 他们用钻孔机切割 |
[02:24] | He’s a boring machine. | 他是钻孔机 |
[02:26] | “And because there were no labor unions–“ | 因为没有工会 |
[02:28] | He’s a labor union. | 他是工会 |
[02:30] | What’s funny about that? | 有什么好笑的 |
[02:31] | He’s funny about that. | 他好笑 |
[02:33] | You just haven’t had a good audience. | 你只是没有好的观众 |
[02:35] | Are they gonna have fancy ice cream at the hat luncheon again this year? | 今年的帽子午宴上又会提供高级冰淇淋吗 |
[02:38] | The hat luncheon has good ice cream. Really good ice cream. So good– | 帽子午宴有很好吃的冰淇淋 真的非常好吃 |
[02:42] | I don’t know. Probably. | 我不知道 可能会 |
[02:43] | Describe it to me, in detail. | 跟我详细说说 |
[02:44] | – I’m assuming it’ll be cold and creamy. – Yes. | -我猜会是冰的 有奶油味 -棒 |
[02:47] | Hey, kids, help your mom out. | 孩子们 帮帮妈妈 |
[02:49] | I wanna try and find a guy using social media. | 我想用社交媒体找一个人 |
[02:51] | You and Dad couldn’t make it work? | 你和爸爸做不到吗 |
[02:53] | No, I’m trying to stalk this city councilman. | 是的 我想跟踪这个市议员 |
[02:55] | He’s been dodging me all week. | 他回避我一周了 |
[02:56] | So I’m thinking if I show up wherever he is | 所以我在想如果我在清风和煦的周六早上 |
[02:58] | on an easy-breezy Saturday morning, start chatting… | 出现在他所在的地方 开始聊天 |
[03:01] | Boom! I get a quote. | 我就能得到他的回应 |
[03:02] | What’s his name and how old is he? | 他叫什么 年龄多大 |
[03:03] | Leo Shallenhammer, and he’s about my age. | 利奥·沙伦汉莫 跟我差不多大 |
[03:05] | Facebook. | 脸书 |
[03:07] | Yes! That’s my Leo. | 没错 这就是利奥 |
[03:09] | Getting a schvitz at Seoulshevik’s Spa. | 要去首尔谢维克水疗蒸桑拿 |
[03:12] | He just posted that. | 他刚发的 |
[03:13] | A Korean-Russian spa? | 一家韩俄水疗 |
[03:15] | Yeah, they have communal baths, they hit you with branches… | 嗯 他们有公共浴室 用树枝打你 |
[03:17] | You know what? I’m gonna go down there right now. | 我要立刻赶过去 |
[03:19] | I’m gonna have a schvitz and get a quote. | 我要去蒸桑拿和采访 |
[03:21] | – Is a schvitz like a shower? – Schvort of. | -蒸桑拿就像洗澡吗 -差不多 |
[03:23] | – Then I’m going too. – You kids have fun. | -那我也要去 -你们玩得开心 |
[03:25] | When’s the last time you had a shower? | 你上次洗澡是什么时候 |
[03:26] | – When did we lose water? – 7:00 this morning. | -什么时候停的水 -今早7点 |
[03:28] | – A week ago. – You’re going. | -一周前 -你也得去 |
[03:29] | Great. We’re gonna have a schvitz, I’m gonna use my wits. | 好极了 我们要去蒸桑拿 我要用我的智慧 |
[03:32] | And Cole’s gonna wash his tits. | 科尔要洗他的奶子 |
[03:34] | – They get a shower, I get a scoop. – And I get to flush my poop. | -他们洗澡 我获取新闻 -而我可以冲我的屎 |
[03:37] | Okay, we should stop rhyming. | 我们别押韵了 |
[03:38] | You sure you’re okay taking the kids while you’re working? | 你确定你能一边工作一边带孩子吗 |
[03:40] | Yeah. All the best journalists take their kids on assignment. | 嗯 所有伟大的新闻工作者都会带孩子去干活 |
[03:43] | I wish I had your confidence. Can we switch bodies? | 真希望我有你的自信 我们能换身体吗 |
[03:45] | You do the hat luncheon speech and I be the hot lady reporter? | 你去做帽子午宴演讲 我做性感女记者 |
[03:48] | Honey, remember, don’t think about failure. | 亲爱的 记住 别想着失败 |
[03:50] | Think about the future, when you finish the speech | 想想未来 等你演讲完后 |
[03:52] | and everyone’s clapping because you did great. | 人人都会鼓掌 因为你讲得很棒 |
[03:54] | Kids, grab your bathing suits, your MetroCards, | 孩子们 带上泳衣 地铁卡 |
[03:57] | – and a positive attitude. – Yay! | -以及积极态度 -耶 |
[03:58] | Come on, kids, here we go There’s a lead to pursue | 快来 孩子们 我要去追踪线索 |
[04:01] | And your mama needs a comment And she’s gonna come through | 妈妈需要一个评论 她将会成功 |
[04:04] | Mom, we’re really proud of you You’re hot on the chase | 妈 我们为你骄傲 你在追踪的时候性感无比 |
[04:06] | But check your fly | 检查你裤子拉链 |
[04:07] | What is that on your face? | 你脸上是什么 |
[04:09] | I’ll get the truth, ’cause I’m a sleuth Come on and see | 我会得到真相 因为我是侦探 快来看 |
[04:11] | ‘Cause Mama’s got this Mama’s got this | 妈妈全都行 妈妈都搞定 |
[04:14] | Sorry if I spit on you Your mama’s got this | 抱歉喷口水 妈妈都搞定 |
[04:17] | Mama’s got this Mama’s got this | 妈妈全都行 妈妈都搞定 |
[04:19] | This journalist just can’t resist | 报道之心不可阻 |
[04:21] | Your mama’s got this | 妈妈都搞定 |
[04:22] | Life gives you lemons So you take ’em in stride | 遭遇难关也要从容应对 |
[04:24] | If you get the lemons talking There’s a story inside | 因为所遇难关即是报道机会 |
[04:27] | Your metaphors are messy But you’re still the top | 比喻虽差 但你仍是最棒的 |
[04:29] | Now back on the train ‘Cause this isn’t our stop | 现在回到车厢 因为我们还没到站 |
[04:32] | Be aware we’re almost there So wait and see | 注意点我们就快到了 一会等着瞧吧 |
[04:34] | ‘Cause Mama’s got this Mama’s got this | 妈妈全都行 妈妈都搞定 |
[04:37] | Oops, forgot deodorant. | 忘记除臭了 |
[04:39] | We think our mama’s got this | 相信妈妈能搞定的 |
[04:40] | Mama’s got this Mama’s got this | 妈妈全都行 妈妈都搞定 |
[04:42] | Mom’s looking like a boss | 妈妈像个大老板 |
[04:44] | Did she roll around in sauce? | 她怎么一身酱汁味 |
[04:46] | Here’s Mama | 妈妈在此 |
[04:48] | Mama’s got this | 妈妈无敌 |
[04:54] | Is Mom speaking Polish? | 妈妈在说波兰语吗 |
[04:58] | She’s definitely trying to. | 至少是听起来像是波兰语 |
[05:00] | Okeydoke. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | One great quote about the vote | 有关这次投票的引言 |
[05:03] | I’m on my way | 我要来了 |
[05:05] | Sing it! | 一起唱 |
[05:08] | They know it. | 他们懂的 |
[05:09] | In the East Village I am– | 在东村的我是 |
[05:11] | Who is she? We all agree | 她是何人 我们一致认同 |
[05:13] | – This mama’s got this – Hey, it’s me. | -这位妈妈什么都搞的定 -看 我的报道 |
[05:16] | Look, your mama’s got this | 瞧 你们的妈妈什么都搞得定 |
[05:19] | Oh my God look Our mama’s got this | 我的天 我们的妈妈什么都搞得定 |
[05:21] | Watch and learn kids ‘Cause you know your mama’s got this | 学着点 孩子们 因为妈妈搞得定 |
[05:28] | You blinked. I win again. You suck at this. | 你眨眼了 我又赢了 你玩得真菜 |
[05:31] | Sorry to interrupt. Mr. Garth is here with his hats. | 抱歉打扰一下 加思先生到了 |
[05:34] | Excuse me. | 见谅 |
[05:35] | Ms. Brandenham, the hat luncheon… | 布兰登海姆女士 帽子午宴上 |
[05:37] | What is the look you’re going for? | 您想如何打扮呢 |
[05:39] | Let’s see. I hate the park, I hate charities, | 我想想 我恨那公园 也厌恶搞慈善 |
[05:41] | I hate all those puffed-up women in their stupid hats. | 那些戴蠢帽子的胖女人我也不喜欢 |
[05:44] | Basically, I need something that says, | 总的来说 我想要展示一种 |
[05:46] | “Contempt, but I’m here, so check this out.” | 不屑 但我既然屈尊来了 焦点就是我 |
[05:48] | So, why is Bitsy going to the hat luncheon if she hates it so much? | 贝琪那么厌恶帽子午宴 她为什么要去呢 |
[05:52] | Because she’s got a sneaky little plan | 因为她有个肮脏的小计划 |
[05:54] | to drive a wedge between the Park League and City Hall, | 她要挑拨公园联盟与市政厅的关系 |
[05:56] | but I know, you wanna see what hat she goes with. | 但我懂 你们想看她会选什么样的帽子 |
[05:58] | I get it, I get it. We cut back. | 理解理解 我们切回去看看 |
[06:00] | Let’s try on some hats. Boys. | 我们来试几款帽子 来人 |
[06:02] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[06:04] | – Hat fashion show. – That’s it. | -时尚帽装秀 -很好 |
[06:06] | I call it “Windmills on Your Mind.” | 我管它叫 “顶上风车” |
[06:09] | It’s called “Mount Rush-Less and Enjoy the Hat.” | 这顶叫 “莫急 享受帽子山” |
[06:09] | Mount Rushmore | (悬崖凿有华盛顿 杰佛逊 林肯 老罗斯福巨型头像) |
[06:12] | We call this one “Realms of Insanity.” | 这款叫 “疯癫王国” |
[06:15] | “Stormy Weather,” AKA, push the button, | “暴雨天气” 又叫做 请按下按钮 |
[06:17] | “Raindrops Keep Falling on Your Head.” | “雨点滴落在你的头上” |
[06:19] | The rain is collected in the brim and pumped back into the cloud. | 雨水在帽檐处被回收进云层里 |
[06:23] | It was developed by NASA. | 是由美国宇航局制作的 |
[06:24] | – How do I look? – Like a dirty cotton ball. | -我看起来如何 -像个脏棉花球 |
[06:27] | You got me. | 被你捉弄到了 |
[06:29] | – Can we get lightning on this thing? – We have people on it. | -能在上面加上闪电吗 -正在研发了 |
[06:31] | – We’re two years out. – I’ll take it anyway. | -两年之后能交货 -我还是要 |
[06:33] | Jimmy, Archie, Sal and Tom | 吉米 阿奇 萨尔和汤姆 |
[06:35] | Those are the names of moles that I have | 这些都是我养的鼹鼠的名字 |
[06:37] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢 |
[06:38] | I just made that up. Can you believe it? Thank you very much. | 都是我现编的 你能相信吗 谢谢大家捧场 |
[06:42] | And here comes the super cool manager of the park | 走过的这位是超酷的公园管理员 |
[06:46] | Thank you, everyone. I gotta go. I gotta go. | 谢谢大家 我真的要走了 真的要走了 |
[06:48] | Hey. Index cards can only mean one thing. | 这一叠卡片只能代表一件事 |
[06:51] | Somebody started collecting index cards. | 某人开始收集索引卡了 |
[06:54] | What are these? Note cards with famous clichés on them? | 这是啥 写着陈词滥调的手卡吗 |
[06:55] | What? No. I’m practicing a speech. I have to give a speech. | 什么 不 我在练习演讲 我要做个演讲 |
[06:58] | Which one’s a cliché? | 哪一句是陈词滥调 |
[07:00] | Hey, I know. | 我想到了 |
[07:01] | People love it when you sing about them. | 如果你唱出来的话 人们会很喜欢的 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I’ve seen it often. | 我总能见到这样的情况 |
[07:05] | So, when you start bombing, and I’m not saying you will, | 如果现场效果不好 我不是说一定不会好 |
[07:07] | but assuming you bomb, | 假设不好的话 |
[07:09] | if there’s a guy in the front row with glasses, you’d sing… | 如果前排有个戴眼镜的大哥 你就唱 |
[07:11] | Who’s this handsome fossil in the goggles? | 这位戴眼镜的帅老哥是哪位呀 |
[07:14] | Or if he’s sitting with his sister, you go… | 或者他跟他的姐姐坐在一起的话 就唱 |
[07:16] | Who’s this handsome mister with his sister? | 这位带着姐姐的英俊先生是哪位呀 |
[07:18] | – Or if he has big ears, you’d be like– – I get it. Thank you. | -如果他长了对大耳朵 -我明白了 谢了 |
[07:20] | I’m helpful. | 我帮上忙了 |
[07:21] | Who’s that fast-walking bearded guy? | 这位快速走过的胡子哥是哪位呀 |
[07:23] | Oh, who’s just refusing to meet my eye? It’s you, sir | 哪位正不敢与我对视呀 就是你 先生 |
[07:27] | Where you going? | 你想去哪 |
[07:31] | I take back every bad thing I’ve ever said about hot water. | 我收回我之前对于热水的所有不良评价 |
[07:34] | Let’s live here. | 我们在这住下吧 |
[07:34] | I should go look for Leo. | 我该去找找利奥在哪了 |
[07:36] | But do you guys wanna get hit with branches real quick? | 但你们想先稍微体验下被树枝抽的感觉吗 |
[07:38] | I feel like I’m running backwards through the woods really fast. | 这感觉像是飞速地倒着跑过一片树丛 |
[07:41] | Or like a tree is mad at me. | 好像树在生我气 |
[07:43] | All right. I gotta go. Beat them. | 好了 我要走了 接着抽他们 |
[07:44] | Kids, stay here. I’m gonna go get my quote. | 孩子们待在这 我要去搞定我的引言了 |
[07:46] | Yep. Perfect place to leave your kids. | 没问题 是个丢下孩子的好地方 |
[07:49] | Yes, Leo. | 找到了 利奥 |
[07:54] | – What’s in there? – Little fish. | -里面是什么 -小鱼鱼 |
[07:56] | – Why? – To eat the dead skin. | -为什么 -吃你的死皮 |
[07:57] | – What did they do to deserve that? – They like it. | -它们为什么要遭这种罪 -它们喜欢吃 |
[07:59] | Leo, I’m Paige Hunter from What’s New, New York? | 利奥 我是《纽约新鲜事报》的佩吉·亨特 |
[08:01] | Paige Hunter? The one who’s been calling me all week? | 佩吉·亨特 是你给我打了一整星期电话 |
[08:04] | Yeah. Sorry to bother you on your day off. | 是我 抱歉休息日还要打扰您 |
[08:06] | Just a couple of questions. | 我就问几个简单的问题 |
[08:06] | Wait, are you doing that thing | 等等 现在是不是那种情况 |
[08:08] | where a reporter interviews someone | 就是记者采访某人时 |
[08:09] | in a comfortable place to get them to talk? | 找了一个舒适的场所 然后让他们开口 |
[08:11] | No, no, no, no. I just happened to– | 没 没 没 没 只是现在正好是在 |
[08:13] | Sorry, that’s really a weird sensation. | 抱歉 这感觉真的很奇怪 |
[08:15] | Okay, why did you vote “no” to re-ratify the Park League’s contract? | 你为什么反对重批公园联盟的合约这件事 |
[08:19] | Because the mayor told me to. | 因为是市长指使我这么做的 |
[08:21] | The mayor of the city, Mayor Whitney Whitebottom? Yeah. | 市长先生 市长惠特尼·怀特伯顿 |
[08:25] | What? That came from the mayor? | 什么 是市长指示的 |
[08:27] | Yeah, but that’s off the record. | 是的 不过是私下说的 |
[08:28] | You can’t say… something and then say it’s off the record. | 你不能 向我透露了消息又说是私下说的 |
[08:31] | Yes, I can. That’s definitely a thing. | 我当然可以这么做 很多人都这么做 |
[08:33] | No, it’s not. | 不 没这回事 |
[08:34] | It’s a thing. I’m a lawyer. It’s a thing. | 有这回事 我是个律师 有这回事 |
[08:37] | In a steam room you could argue that the source was in an altered state. | 在桑拿室 你可以说线人神志不清 |
[08:40] | Oh, what? Because of the fish? | 什么 因为这些鱼吗 |
[08:42] | Yes, because of the fish. | 对 正是因为这些鱼 |
[08:44] | I’ve been doing fish-i-pedis for years | 我已经做了好多年小鱼足浴 |
[08:45] | and I always leave drowsy and more open emotionally. | 结束后我总感觉昏昏欲睡 并更爱表达自己 |
[08:48] | Yeah, what he said. | 对 像他说的那样 |
[08:49] | Why don’t you leave me alone and go ask the mayor questions | 不如你别烦我了 直接去问市长吧 |
[08:52] | wherever it is he goes for his grooming and self-care? | 问他去哪里给自己修容护理的 |
[08:55] | I can corner the mayor at the hat luncheon tomorrow. | 我可以在明天的帽子午餐上逼问他 |
[08:58] | That’s where I’ll get my quote. Oh, my God. I stepped on one. | 并能援引他的话了 天呐 我踩了一条 |
[09:00] | – What? – He’s fine. He’s fine. He’s totally fine. | -什么 -它没事 它没事 还活着 |
[09:02] | You can see that Mama’s got this Yeah | 你能发现妈妈搞得定 |
[09:06] | Mama’s got this | 妈妈搞得定 |
[09:08] | Like fishies in a foot spa You know your mama’s got this | 就像足浴里的小鱼 你知道妈妈搞得定 |
[09:11] | Mama’s got this Mama’s got this | 妈妈搞得定 妈妈搞得定 |
[09:14] | Ooh, are those free samples? | 这是免费样品吗 |
[09:15] | – Ooh, lotion. – Grease me up. | -有乳液 -快给我涂上 |
[09:16] | Please just leave | 赶紧走吧 |
[09:17] | This is what it feels like You know your mama’s got this | 这感觉就是爽 你知道你妈妈宝刀未老 |
[09:26] | Honey, looking good. Is someone finally over his nerves? | 亲爱的 你很帅啊 终于不紧张了吗 |
[09:30] | Not quite. I changed shirts three times. | 还没有 我换了三次衬衫 |
[09:33] | Well, better stick with this one. | 最好就穿这件吧 |
[09:34] | I think you only own five shirts. | 我想你一共只有五件 |
[09:36] | No reason to punish all of them, right? | 没必要让它们都受一遍罪 对吧 |
[09:37] | Hey. You are going to… nail this. | 你肯定会很出色的 |
[09:41] | Thanks for getting me into the luncheon, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你让我参加这次午餐 |
[09:43] | You’re welcome. You’re not gonna make a big scene though, are you? | 不客气 但你不会大闹天宫吧 |
[09:46] | Nope. I’m just gonna sidle up to the mayor, | 不会 我就打算悄悄靠近市长 |
[09:47] | ask him a couple of questions, get my quote and get out. | 问他几个问题 记下引述的话然后就走 |
[09:50] | You mean ask the mayor why he wants to defund the park? | 你是说问市长他为什么想从公园撤资吗 |
[09:52] | Sure. Totally fine. Not terrifying at all. | 当然可以 没问题 一点也不吓人 |
[09:54] | You know what? Don’t even think about that. | 这样吧 别想这个 |
[09:56] | If everyone’s jittery, then you show ’em confidence. | 如果大家都紧张不安 你就给他们看自信的样子 |
[09:58] | Just look out at those little old ladies, make eye contact and smile. | 看着那些小老太太 进行眼神交流 并微笑 |
[10:02] | Be a rock in the storm. | 做暴风雨中的磐石 |
[10:03] | That’s not– I don’t think that’s an expression. | 这不是 我觉得没这种说法 |
[10:05] | Honey, we’re both gonna be storm rocks at this luncheon. | 亲爱的 我们都会是这次午餐的暴风石 |
[10:08] | – Storm rocks. – Oh, yeah. | -暴风石 -没错 |
[10:09] | We’re two serious people doing our serious jobs in a serious way. | 我们是两个正经人 用正经方式干正经事 |
[10:12] | We finished making your crazy hat, Mom. | 我们做完了你的疯狂帽子 妈妈 |
[10:15] | Let’s friggin’ luncheon. | 我们去参加午宴吧 |
[10:21] | Good crime fighting, Kite Boy. | 扫黑除恶干得漂亮 风筝男孩 |
[10:22] | Same to you, Fista-Puffs. Great crime fighting. | 你也是 菲斯塔泡芙 扫黑除恶干得漂亮 |
[10:24] | Wanna practice slow-motion face battling? | 想练习慢动作的蹭脸吗 |
[10:26] | – Face battling? What’s that? – It’s really cool. Let me show you. | -蹭脸 那是什么 -超酷的 我做给你看 |
[10:29] | – Jeez. – Sorry. | -天呐 -抱歉 |
[10:30] | I thought I saw some movement up there on the balcony. | 我以为我看到了那阳台上有动静 |
[10:32] | Where are you, Shampagne? | 你在哪 沙槟 |
[10:33] | Obsessed much? | 这么迷恋吗 |
[10:34] | Oh, please. | 你好意思说我 |
[10:36] | You’re missing that kite boy. | 你在想风筝男孩 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I wouldn’t mind seeing him again, but where is he? | 对 我不介意再次见到他 但他在哪 |
[10:40] | I don’t know how to find the guy if he’s not in his usual spot. | 如果他不在常待的地方 我就不知道怎么找他了 |
[10:42] | You should’ve set up a howling system like Shampagne and I did. | 你应该和他建一个嚎叫暗号 像沙槟和我一样 |
[10:45] | – Yep. Yep. – Kite! | -是啊是啊 -风筝 |
[10:46] | Look, there’s a thing at the end of that string | 瞧 线的末端有个东西 |
[10:50] | Up there! Why don’t you look up there? | 在天上 你们为何不抬头 |
[10:53] | Look over there what’s that in the sky? | 瞧瞧天空中那是什么 |
[10:56] | Oh, my God, Brendan! Let’s go. | 天呐 布兰登 我们走 |
[10:59] | Okay, where was I? Oh, yes. | 我唱到哪儿了 对了 |
[11:00] | Pigeon, pigeon, you’re a pigeon | 鸽子 鸽子 你是只鸽子 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna teach you how to dance | 我要叫你如何跳舞 |
[11:06] | I should’ve taught Owen how to dance, | 我应该教欧文怎么跳舞 |
[11:08] | so if his speech goes badly, he can dance. | 如果他的演讲不顺利 至少还能尬舞 |
[11:11] | No. He’ll be fine. He’ll be fine. | 不 他会没事的 他会没事的 |
[11:19] | Don’t think about the failures | 别想失败 |
[11:20] | Think about the future think about the future, ‘kay | 想想未来 想想未来 |
[11:22] | Don’t think about the failures | 别想失败 |
[11:22] | 要点 论述 眼神交流 委员会成员 说一些公园历史 自信 微笑 下一张卡 | |
[11:23] | Think about the future think about the future, yeah | 想想未来 想想未来 |
[11:25] | When I try to give a speech I always end up feeling foolish | 每次我想演讲 总以犯傻而终 |
[11:28] | My tongue gets tied I hurt my pride and more | 我的舌头打结 伤了自尊 |
[11:31] | Guess it’s something I could work on | 我猜有办法练习克服 |
[11:34] | Like that guy helped Colin Firth on | 就像帮助科林·费斯的那个家伙一样 |
[11:34] | 科林·费斯出演《国王的演讲》 讲述艾伯特王子继承王位后为演讲治疗口吃的故事 | |
[11:36] | Don’t think about the failures | 别想失败 |
[11:37] | Think about the future think about the future, yeah | 想想未来 想想未来 |
[11:39] | Don’t think about the failures | 别想失败 |
[11:44] | Don’t think about the failures Think about the future | 别想失败 想想未来 |
[11:46] | Think about how good it will feel | 想想美好的感觉 |
[11:47] | How it’s really no big deal we got this | 小菜一碟 我们可以的 |
[11:49] | Remember to smile Remember to smile How’s this? | 保持微笑 保持微笑 这个怎样 |
[11:52] | Remember to make eye contact eye contact | 记得眼神交流 眼神交流 |
[11:55] | Eye contact, smile Eye contact, smile, yeah | 眼神交流 微笑 眼神交流 微笑 |
[11:58] | All my prep and my research will | 我的准备和研究 |
[12:01] | Make me seem like Winston Churchill | 会让我像温斯顿·丘吉尔那样脱颖而出 |
[12:04] | Remember to smile, remember to breathe Remember to not suck | 保持微笑 理顺呼吸 千万别出错 |
[12:07] | When I try to give a speech | 每次我想演讲 |
[12:10] | You look fabulous. Who are you wearing? | 你好美 你戴着什么 |
[12:14] | I’m not sure. Union Pacific? What’s yours? | 我不确定 联合太平洋铁路 你的呢 |
[12:19] | Oh, excuse me. | 失陪 |
[12:21] | Hi, there. I’m with What’s New, New York? | 你好 我是《纽约新鲜事报》的记者 |
[12:23] | and I’d love to grab Mayor Whitebottom for a couple of questions. | 我想问怀特伯顿市长一些问题 |
[12:26] | Sorry, not today. Call the communications director. | 抱歉 今天不行 联系通讯主管 |
[12:28] | – Okay. Who is that? – Me, but I’m busy. Call me later. | -好吧 那是谁 -是我 但我很忙 晚点吧 |
[12:30] | – But– – Shoo. Nice hat, but shoo. | -但是 -走开 帽子不错 但走开 |
[12:32] | Get me something from the bar. No, get me two. | 给我从酒吧那杯酒 不 给我两杯 |
[12:34] | Two somethings? | 两杯酒 |
[12:35] | You’re right. Three somethings, and get me, like, 50 shrimp. | 你说得对 来三杯 再给我五十只虾 |
[12:39] | It’ll all be worth it. It’ll all be worth it. It’ll all be worth it… | 都会值得的 都会值得的 都会值得的 |
[12:43] | The mayor’s acting weird. There’s trouble brewing. | 市长表现得好奇怪 肯定有什么麻烦了 |
[12:46] | What? | 什么 |
[12:47] | No, everything’s probably fine. | 不 一切应该都好 |
[12:50] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. Oh, here he comes now. | 对 也许你说得对 他来了 |
[12:52] | Hi, Mr. Mayor. So glad you could make it. I hope we can– | 市长先生 很高兴你能来 我希望我们 |
[12:56] | Nothing. Nothing. He didn’t even slow down. | 没什么 没什么 他都没慢下脚步 |
[12:58] | Handsome bastard. Something’s going down today. | 这个帅气的混蛋 今天可有事儿要发生了 |
[13:00] | What? No, no, no. Nothing’s going down. | 什么 不不不 没什么事要发生 |
[13:02] | Oh, my gosh. How the heck did that happen? | 我的天 这是怎么搞的 |
[13:05] | It looks like you peed. | 看着像是你尿裤子了 |
[13:07] | Well, I don’t pee out of my knees. | 我又不用膝盖尿 |
[13:08] | – Looks like you do. – Nobody pees out of their knees. | -我看挺像的 -没人用膝盖尿尿 |
[13:10] | I’ve peed on my knees. | 我就尿到膝盖上过 |
[13:12] | Love the Park League. Love everything you people do. | 我爱公园联盟 你们做的一切我都爱 |
[13:14] | It’s weird the city froze the contract, isn’t it? | 市政府冻结了你们的合同可太奇怪了 |
[13:17] | – It’s a slap in the face is what it is. – Excuse me. | -简直就是打你们耳光 -失陪了 |
[13:19] | He’s gotta go change his pants because of the knee pee. | 他得去换裤子了 因为他膝盖上的尿 |
[13:21] | It’s not knee pee. I’ve got a speech to prepare for. | 我膝盖上没尿 我是要去准备演讲了 |
[13:24] | A speech? About what? Sad pant stains? | 演讲吗 演讲什么 讲你裤子上的尿渍吗 |
[13:27] | – I nailed him. – No, you didn’t. | -我吵赢他了 -你才没有 |
[13:30] | – Wait! – What? | -等等 -怎么啦 |
[13:31] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[13:32] | I can’t just run up to Brendan panting like this. | 我不能这么气喘吁吁地见布兰登 |
[13:35] | Why? It makes you seem healthy. | 为啥 这样看着多健康 |
[13:37] | Except for that face you’re making and whatever’s happening here. | 就是你现在这表情不太好看 还有这身汗 |
[13:40] | He’ll know I’m stalking him. | 那他就知道我在跟踪他了 |
[13:41] | I feel like people don’t like that. | 我感觉一般人都不喜欢这样 |
[13:42] | Okay, well, then let’s get ahead of him, | 那我们就比他抢先一步 |
[13:45] | turn around and pretend to casually bump into him. | 再往回走假装偶遇 |
[13:48] | That’s actually a good idea. | 倒还真是个好主意 |
[13:49] | You didn’t need to say “actually.” | 你也不用说”倒还真是”吧 |
[13:50] | – Sorry. “Shockingly”? – Forget it. Just follow me. | -抱歉 那”出人意料地” -算了 跟上我 |
[14:02] | – Oh, hey. Brendan, right? – Oh, hi. | -你是叫布兰登吧 -你好 |
[14:05] | – Molly. – Molly. Yeah, I remember. | -我是莫丽 -哦对 莫丽 我记得你 |
[14:06] | The drawer-er-ist. Person who draws. | 那个画手 家 那个画画的 |
[14:09] | – “Drawer-ist”? – Yep. | -画手家 -是呀 |
[14:11] | What’s going on? Are you okay? Did you fall off of something? | 怎么样 你还好吗 你是摔倒了吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, no. | 没有没有 |
[14:15] | My brother and I were just having a– We were having a stroll. | 我跟我弟弟正在 我们就是散个步 |
[14:20] | But we’re not good at it, so we trip a lot. | 我们散步技术不行 所以总是摔跤 |
[14:23] | – Hey, I’m Brendan. – Cole. Good name. | -我是布兰登 -我是科尔 好名字 |
[14:25] | Cole is? | 科尔是好名字吗 |
[14:25] | No, Brendan. I mean, both are. | 不 布兰登是 我是说 两个都是 |
[14:27] | My kite’s name is Ribsy. | 我的风筝叫瑞比斯 |
[14:29] | – Oh, tmi. – Ice cream. | -我并不想知道这 -冰淇淋 |
[14:31] | I mean, my brother and I were gonna go get some ice cream, | 我是说 我和我弟弟正要去买冰淇淋 |
[14:33] | the food. We could eat it. Together. Or apart. | 那个食物 我们可以一起吃 分开也行 |
[14:35] | Both work for me. | 我都可以 |
[14:36] | I guess maybe we could try eating ice cream together. | 我们可以试试一起吃冰淇淋吧 |
[14:38] | I mean, we’ve done it the other way, so we know what that’s like. | 我是说 我们都试过分开吃是什么感觉了 |
[14:41] | Right. So, that box is checked. | 好的 待办事项可以打个勾了 |
[14:43] | Yeah. Strike that off the list. | 对 可以划掉这一项了 |
[14:44] | Put that in the basket. | 板上钉钉了 |
[14:46] | – Good conversation. – I wanna get ice cream. | -真是有意义的对话 -我愿意去买冰淇淋 |
[14:47] | Even after all that? | 这么多废话了还想 |
[14:49] | If you let me see your sketchbook. | 只要你给我看你的素描本 |
[14:52] | Maybe. After. After we get ice cream. | 可能 吃完之后 吃完了冰淇淋再说 |
[14:54] | Okay. There’s a cart just over there. | 好 那边就有个冰淇淋车 |
[14:57] | If I may, most days cart ice cream would be fine. | 平时在冰淇淋车买就行了 |
[15:01] | But we know where we can get free ice cream. | 但我们知道现在哪里有免费冰淇淋 |
[15:03] | Free rich people ice cream made from rich cows and gold, I think. | 用有钱牛和金子做的免费有钱人冰淇淋 |
[15:08] | It’s true, but we do have to sneak in, kinda. | 没错 但我们得偷溜进去 |
[15:11] | It’s a big fancy lunch. Hats are involved. | 是一个高端午宴 跟帽子有关系 |
[15:13] | Let’s do it! | 我们走 |
[15:14] | Sorry. It just sounded really fun and I got excited. | 抱歉 听着太有意思了 我有点激动 |
[15:18] | – I’m pumped. – I like him. | -我超兴奋 -我喜欢他 |
[15:19] | – It’s actually this way, buddy. – Okay. | -得走这边 兄弟 -好 |
[15:22] | While the kids make their way | 正当孩子们向着 |
[15:23] | towards that creamy, creamy, oh, so dreamy ice cream, | 奶香浓郁的梦幻冰淇淋进发时 |
[15:27] | Bitsy’s busy trying to make things | 贝琪在忙着 |
[15:28] | between the Park League and the city people | 让公园联盟和市政的关系 |
[15:30] | even more rocky… road. | 更加雪上加霜 |
[15:33] | I can’t believe what the mayor’s people are saying | 我不敢相信市长的工作人员 |
[15:34] | about the Park League. | 居然这么说公园联盟 |
[15:36] | Did you hear what the Park League people are saying about the city? | 你听见公园联盟的人怎么说市政了吗 |
[15:38] | I heard that they called you a butthole. | 我听说他们都叫你大屁眼子 |
[15:42] | 露西以前是女佣 她的雇主把一切都留给了她 | |
[15:45] | Pardon me for a moment. | 我失陪一下 |
[15:47] | Last time I saw you, you were emptying a bedpan off a balcony. | 上次见面 你还在往阳台外倒便盆 |
[15:51] | Yep. I was a maid and now I’ve got it made. Sorry. | 是的 我以前是女佣 现在熬出头了 不好意思 |
[15:54] | Did you inherit everything? | 你继承了一切吗 |
[15:56] | – Everything. – How many years was it? | -全都继承了 -花了多少年 |
[15:58] | I worked myself sick for 28 years. | 我含辛茹苦了28年 |
[16:01] | How’d you do it? How’d you make it through? | 你怎么做到的 怎么坚持住的 |
[16:02] | All I had to do was forget I was a person. | 只要忘记自己还是个人就好了 |
[16:05] | You still working for Bitsy Brandenham? | 你还在为贝琪·布兰登海姆工作吗 |
[16:07] | You better believe it. I think we’re in the home stretch. | 可不是吗 我觉得我快要熬出头了 |
[16:09] | Helen, where’d you go? I need you to burp me. | 海伦 你去哪儿了 快来帮我止嗝 |
[16:12] | Good for you. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. | 加油吧 有遗嘱事竟成 |
[16:15] | – Just make sure you’re in the will. – Helen! | -只要你保证自己在遗嘱里 -海伦 |
[16:18] | Look at these people. | 瞧瞧这些人 |
[16:19] | I’m really stirring it up. Nobody stirs it up like me. | 我真是搅一手好浑水 没人比我更会搅了 |
[16:21] | Did I tell you I stirred it up? | 我跟你说我搅浑水了吗 |
[16:23] | Maybe we should switch to coffee. | 也许你应该改喝咖啡 |
[16:25] | Whatever. But put something fun in it though, will you? | 随便 但你要往里加点料好吗 |
[16:27] | Like a drink and a cupcake. | 放杯酒和一个杯子蛋糕 |
[16:30] | Excellent to see you. How are you? | 见到你很高兴 你还好吗 |
[16:31] | …not doing a great job, can tell you that. It’s just trees, water… | 做得不怎么样 我跟你说 只有树和水 |
[16:36] | What? Are Bitsy and the mayor flirting? | 什么 贝琪和市长在调情吗 |
[16:39] | Yes, with corruption. | 是的 在和贪污腐败调情 |
[16:43] | Fancy people in there. Fancy ice cream in here. | 上等人士在那边 上等冰淇淋在这边 |
[16:51] | Oh, here we go. | 来吧 |
[16:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:54] | today we honor a very special… person… | 今天我们向一位特殊的人物致敬… |
[16:58] | Why didn’t they ratify the contract? | 他们为什么不批准那个合同 |
[16:59] | Yeah. Why didn’t they ratify the contract? | 对啊 他们为什么不批准那个合同 |
[17:00] | …who has worked in the park so long. | 他在公园中工作了很久 |
[17:02] | It’s an insult. | 这就是羞辱 |
[17:05] | Has worked in the park so long, he knows all the dirt. | 久到足以了解所有黑料 |
[17:08] | Pause for laughter. | 给笑声留白 |
[17:10] | Excuse me. What’s going on? | 抱歉 发生了什么事 |
[17:13] | Why’d you freeze our contract? | 为什么要冻结我们的合同 |
[17:15] | Why do you have a contract that got frozen? | 为什么你有一份被冻结的合同 |
[17:16] | See? It works both ways. | 看 反过来说也行啊 |
[17:17] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[17:18] | Fight, fight, fight. Who said that? Fight. | 打起来 打起来 谁说的 打起来 |
[17:20] | Ooh, feels just like high noon | 像在演烈日当空 |
[17:22] | Yeah We’re sick of you tycoons | 我们受够了你们这些富豪 |
[17:24] | You’re all gonna die soon | 你们都一脚进棺材了 |
[17:26] | – Ageist! – Well, here comes the typhoon | -你年龄歧视 -台风要刮起来了 |
[17:28] | – The park is mine – The park is mine! | -公园是我们的 -公园是我们的 |
[17:32] | The park is mine The park is mine! | -公园是我们的 -公园是我们的 |
[17:34] | – The park is mine! – The park is all of ours | -公园是我们的 -公园是我们所有人的 |
[17:36] | Mayor thinking that you own the town | 市长觉得这城市是他的囊中之物 |
[17:38] | Well, you’re wearing dioramas Like a crown | 你们把透视画当成王冠戴 |
[17:40] | You’re killing tradition For your dividends | 你为了你的股息 破坏传统 |
[17:42] | – You reek of entitlement – It’s the Depends | -你散发着傲慢自大的气味 -因为得伴[成人纸尿裤] |
[17:44] | – Colonizers! – Colonizers! | -殖民者 -殖民者 |
[17:46] | I’m not sure either of you have a right to– | 我不确定你们中任何人有权… |
[17:48] | – We were here first – That’s problematic. | -我们先到的 -真有问题 |
[17:50] | – How? – Bureaucrats! | -怎么说 -官僚 |
[17:51] | – Dilettantes! – Get the caskets for these geriatrics | -浅薄涉猎者 -给这些老人备好棺材 |
[17:53] | – You can’t hack it! – I heard he’s flaccid | -你没能力 -听说他不举 |
[17:55] | Oh, come on. One in four men– | 拜托 四个人里就一个这样 |
[17:57] | How dare you bring up His erectile dysfunction | 你竟敢提起他的勃起障碍 |
[17:59] | Screw this whole luncheon Let’s wreck this whole function! | 去他妈的午宴 我们把肠子砸了 |
[18:00] | Get to chuckin’, toss the turducken Chew on this mutton! | 抛掷 扔掉特大啃 吃了这羊肉 |
[18:03] | You’re all bluffin’ | 你们在虚张声势 |
[18:04] | Cake to the face! | 蛋糕扔脸上 |
[18:07] | Werther’s these perverts | 把伟择太妃糖甩给这些变态 |
[18:08] | Launch the sherbet | 发射果汁冰糕 |
[18:10] | – They got Herbert! – Murder! | -他们打倒了赫伯特 -谋杀 |
[18:13] | Why would you kill a party that we loved? | 你为什么要破坏我们热爱的派对 |
[18:16] | You white-collar kleptocratic Golfing thugs | 你们这群盗贼统治打高尔夫的白领暴徒 |
[18:21] | High on your power | 嗑权力嗑到嗨 |
[18:22] | – It’s prescription drugs – It’s legal | -那是处方药 -合法的 |
[18:25] | Corporate puppets | 企业傀儡 |
[18:26] | Kick the bucket | 去死吧 |
[18:28] | Fight! | 打起来 |
[18:31] | Look out for the train! | 小心火车 |
[18:35] | I’m pulling the cane! | 我要拿出手杖 |
[18:39] | – I’m bringing the rain – Bringing the rain? | -我要降雨 -降雨 |
[18:41] | Bringing the rain Bringing the rain | 降雨 降雨 |
[18:43] | This is insane! People, please. | 这太疯狂了 大家冷静点 |
[18:47] | Oh, honey, duck. | 亲爱的 快躲开 |
[18:50] | Dad’s speech went over worse than I thought it would. | 爸爸的演讲比我预想中还要糟糕 |
[18:52] | – Aunt Bitsy? – What was that? | -贝琪姑姑 -你说什么 |
[18:53] | Oh, nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[18:57] | – God, what do you want? – Just a couple of questions. | -天 你想要什么 -就几个问题 |
[18:58] | I’m not doing an interview now. | 我现在不接受采访 |
[19:00] | I’m trying not to get killed. And I just got this haircut. | 我不想被杀 我新理的头发 |
[19:03] | I just need one quote. | 我只需要你的一句话 |
[19:04] | Are you personally involved with | 你亲自参与了 |
[19:06] | the tabling of the Park League contract? | 搁置公园联盟合同的事吗 |
[19:07] | No comment. Go away. | 无可奉告 走开 |
[19:09] | Did you tell Leo Shallenhammer to vote “no”? | 你是否叫利奥·沙伦汉莫投反对票 |
[19:11] | Stop bothering me. I’m claustrophobic. | 别烦我 我有幽闭恐怖症 |
[19:13] | This is a new suit. Fighting is scary. | 这是新西服 打架很可怕 |
[19:15] | Have you seen the nails on these women? | 你有看到这些女人的指甲吗 |
[19:16] | Give me a quote and I’ll get you out of here. | 给我一句话 我就带你走 |
[19:18] | I know the park and I know the table setup in here. | 我了解公园 也了解桌子的安排 |
[19:20] | – Talk! – Fine. | -说话 -好 |
[19:22] | You told Leo to vote “no.” | 你叫利奥投反对票 |
[19:24] | Why ruin the relationship between the Park League and the city? | 为什么要毁掉公园联盟和市政府之间的关系 |
[19:27] | We think we can do better. Sorry. | 我们认为我们可以做得更好 抱歉 |
[19:29] | What does that mean? Who’s “we”? | 什么意思 我们是谁 |
[19:30] | – You got your quote, get me out of here. – Okay. | -我说了 带我走 -好 |
[19:35] | – Come on. Come on. Come on! – I’m coming, I’m coming. | -快来 快 -来了 来了 |
[19:37] | Don’t pull me! | 别拉我 |
[19:44] | Get in there and start pedaling. | 上去 开始用脚蹬 |
[19:48] | Hey, hey! Hey! Fifteen bucks! | 喂 15块钱 |
[19:50] | It’s on me. It’s on me. | 我给 我给 |
[19:51] | – That guy looks like the mayor. – Who? Him? No. Jeez. | -那人看着像市长 -谁 他 不是的 老天 |
[19:54] | Hard to watch though, huh? | 不忍心看下去 |
[19:56] | Oh, the park is mine | 公园是我的 |
[19:58] | The park is mine | 公园是我的 |
[20:00] | The park is mine | 公园是我的 |
[20:02] | The park is mi– | 公园是我的 |
[20:04] | I lost the mayor. Don’t tell anybody. | 我跟丢市长了 别告诉任何人 |
[20:06] | Want me to throw those away? | 要我扔掉这些吗 |
[20:08] | This was fun. Not me taking your cups, just in general. | 真有意思 不是说拿你们的杯子 是说今天一天 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God. He had fun. | 天 他很开心 |
[20:12] | This is like a date. Is this a date? | 这就像是约会 |
[20:14] | You had ice cream, there was a show, he had fun. | 你吃了冰淇淋 有表演 他玩得开心 |
[20:17] | – Yeah, it’s a date. – There’s kissing at the end of a date. | -就是约会 -约会最后有接吻 |
[20:19] | Between you two, right? I’m not involved, am I? | 就你们俩 对吗 没我的事吧 |
[20:21] | Let’s say no. Bye-bye. | 没错 拜拜 |
[20:23] | – Where’s Cole? – He had a meeting. | -科尔呢 -他去开会了 |
[20:25] | – Strange. – Nope, normal. Normal thing to say. | -奇怪 -不 很正常 很正常 |
[20:27] | Okay. Hey, a deal’s a deal. You have to show me your sketchbook. | 好的 说好了的 你得给我看你的素描本 |
[20:31] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[20:33] | – There. – Okay. | -看吧 -嗯 |
[20:34] | Like a flip-book but if you don’t really see any of it. | 就像是翻页书 但什么都看不到 |
[20:37] | – Yep. – Well, I hope I see you again. | -嗯 -希望能再见到你 |
[20:39] | Me too. When I see you again. | 我也是 当我再见到你的时候 |
[20:41] | Which I hope I do. Like you mentioned. You get it. | 希望能见到 就像你说的那样 你懂的 |
[20:42] | – Can I get your phone number? – Oh, yeah. | -你能给我你的电话号码吗 -当然 |
[20:45] | – Should I keep this? – Put your number in. | -我能留着吗 -你输入号码就行 |
[20:47] | Joking. I can do that. | 逗你的 没问题 |
[20:49] | Also, oh, my God, this. | 还有件事 天 差点忘了 |
[20:52] | – Whoa. I never kissed anyone before. – Me neither. | -我以前从没接吻过 -我也是 |
[20:56] | – My lips feel funny. – Mine too. | -我的嘴唇感觉有点怪 -我也是 |
[20:58] | Actually, my whole face feels funny. | 实际上 我整个脸都感觉很怪 |
[20:59] | Oh, wow. Were your lips always getting more and more swollen? | 你的嘴唇总是会越肿越大吗 |
[21:03] | – What kind of ice cream did you eat? – Peanut butter parfait. Why? | -你吃了什么冰淇淋 -花生酱冻糕 怎么了 |
[21:06] | I’m allergic to peanuts! | 我对花生过敏 |
[21:07] | Oh, no. Oh, no! Oh, no! | 不 不 不 |
[21:08] | What do I do? Oh, here, let me help. | 我该怎么办 来 我来帮你 |
[21:10] | – Let me help you. – Give me my EpiPen. | -让我帮你 -把我的肾上腺素笔给我 |
[21:21] | In conclusion, let me just say, | 总而言之 我想说 |
[21:23] | thank you, Merle Fowler, for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 莫尔·弗勒 |
[21:29] | Wow, Owen. Was that maybe your best speech ever? | 欧文 那是你发表过的最棒的演讲吗 |
[21:32] | I think it was. People just need to be tired from fighting, I guess. | 我觉得是的 人们打架打累了 |
[21:36] | – Did you get the quote? – I got it. | -你搞到引言了吗 -搞到了 |
[21:37] | – You want some ice cream? – I do. | -你想吃冰淇淋吗 -想 |
[21:38] | Did you hear me ad-lib that part about the guy with the glasses? | 你有听到我关于那个戴眼镜的男生的即兴演讲吗 |
[21:41] | I did. | 有 |
[21:42] | Ad-lib about the guy with the– Oh, my God. | 关于那个…的即兴演讲 我的天 |
[21:44] | He took my advice. He took my advice! | 他听取了我的建议 他听取了我的建议 |
[21:46] | I mean, good for him, but I mean, me! Anyway. | 真有他的 听了我的建议 总之 |