时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Matushka! | 玛图斯卡 |
[01:20] | Matushka! | 玛图斯卡 |
[01:22] | I’m coming, I’m coming! | 我来了 我来了 |
[01:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:27] | Where have they put my stockings? | 他们把我的长筒袜放哪儿了 |
[01:29] | – Your stockings, sir? – What the fuck is he doing here? | -长筒袜吗 大人 -他来做什么 |
[01:33] | – We are working! – What?! Out! | -我们在工作 -什么 出去 |
[01:36] | – You go. – Your Majesty. | -你出去吧 -遵命 |
[01:39] | Where are they? | 长筒袜哪儿去了 |
[01:41] | They’re here. Here! | 在这儿 这儿 |
[01:45] | Soup. Yes, how does one get soup on ones stocking? | 汤渍 汤怎么会溅在袜子上呢 |
[01:49] | By eating soup in bed. | 因为你在床上喝的汤 |
[01:54] | Come here! | 过来 |
[01:58] | I’m still hungry… | 我还是很饿… |
[02:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[02:04] | Come on. The council meeting! Come on. We’re late! | 走吧 还有议会会议呢 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[02:09] | I was thinking. | 我刚在想 |
[02:10] | We need a place to live. | 我们需要一个住的地方 |
[02:12] | – This is not enough? – No, no, a home. A home! | -这还不够吗 -不不 我说的家 一个家 |
[02:15] | – This is home. – Well… | -这就是家 -好吧 |
[02:18] | A house is not a home. A home is not a palace. | 房子并不等于家 家并不等于宫殿 |
[02:22] | A palace… and this is something I can be quite sure of… | 宫殿…这点我很确定 |
[02:27] | is not a house. | 不是房子 |
[02:28] | Matushka, a word! Please! In private? | 玛图斯卡 谈谈吧 拜托了 私下谈 |
[02:31] | In private. If there is such a thing in this place… | 私下 如果宫殿里还有这么一个地方的话 |
[02:33] | It’s the council, Grishenka. Buttons will be done up. | 我们要去议会 格里戈利 扣子一定要扣上 |
[02:39] | Someone’s starting to sound like my wife. | 有人说话越来越像我妻子了 |
[02:41] | Some people say that I am your wife. | 有人说我就是你的妻子 |
[02:49] | You could do that to call them to order. | 你可以这样叫他们肃静 |
[02:52] | Or shoot them possibly? | 或者直接开枪 |
[02:54] | You mustn’t think they hate you. They don’t hate you. | 别认为他们讨厌你 他们并不讨厌你 |
[02:56] | I won’t let them hate you. | 我不会让他们讨厌你 |
[03:00] | Oh yes, Poor little lap dog, eh? | 是啊 我就像个可怜的小哈巴狗 对吧 |
[03:05] | Little lap dog’s going to make a speech. | 小哈巴狗要发表演讲 |
[03:07] | Yes. I’m Minister Panin. | 没错 我是帕宁大臣 |
[03:11] | Yes, I’m going to talk about Europe. | 对 我要讲讲欧洲 |
[03:13] | And in particular these Germans over here on our Western front. | 特别是这些在我们西线的德国人 |
[03:16] | Our allies who keep us safe. | 保护我们安全的盟友 |
[03:18] | But then I look at Russia, Matushka. | 但我再看看俄罗斯 玛图斯卡 |
[03:21] | I look down south and I see Crimea. | 往南看 我看到了克里米亚 |
[03:25] | The Black Sea… vast tracts of empty land. | 黑海…和大片的空地 |
[03:28] | That we should be laying claim to. | 我们应该拿下的土地 |
[03:36] | – Crimea. – Yes. | -克里米亚 -对 |
[03:38] | That’s always been a Russian dream. | 这一直是俄国人的梦想 |
[03:40] | A port in the Black sea, we could build a naval fleet. | 在黑海的港口 我们就能建立一支海军舰队 |
[03:43] | A fleet that would make us great. | 一支使我们伟大的舰队 |
[03:46] | A great nation. | 一个伟大的国家 |
[03:48] | But do you think that’s realistic? | 但你认为那现实吗 |
[03:51] | – Yes! – I mean, really? | -当然 -真的吗 |
[03:53] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[03:55] | Well, we must be very diplomatic. | 我们必须手段圆滑 |
[03:59] | Well I’ll be very devious, yes, yes. | 我会很委婉的 好 很好 |
[04:02] | No, no, but I know Mr Panin loves the Germans. | 不 不 但我知道帕宁大臣喜欢德国人 |
[04:04] | As does your son, the Grand Duke. | 你的儿子也是 皇太子 |
[04:06] | Yes, I’ll be diplomatic, I’ll be duplicitous… | 对 我会手腕灵活 我会狡猾 |
[04:08] | All most important qualities in a statesman, Count Potemkin. | 政治家所具备的所有重要品质 波将金伯爵 |
[04:12] | Count Potemkin wishes to speak about foreign policy. | 波将金伯爵想谈谈外交政策 |
[04:15] | Yes, I’m sure some of you | 是的 我相信你们中的一些人 |
[04:17] | already know my feelings on these matters. | 已经知道了我对这些事的看法 |
[04:19] | Yes, we were just discussing the Crimea… | 是的 我们刚刚谈到克里米亚 |
[04:21] | Is Your Majesty prepared for another Turkish war? | 陛下准备好了再打一场土耳其战役了吗 |
[04:24] | Well we won the last one, if I recall. | 上一场我们赢了 如果我没记错的话 |
[04:28] | If the Foreign Minister is so worried about Europe’s reaction, | 如果外交部长这么担心欧洲的反应 |
[04:31] | perhaps he might find other alliances… | 也许他能找到其他的盟友 |
[04:33] | It is obviously a very risky idea Your Majesty… | 我认为这显然是一个很冒险的想法 陛下 |
[04:35] | As Minister of War.. | 作为军政大臣 |
[04:37] | Foreign policy is a most delicate and sensitive matter. | 外交政策是一件很微妙 敏感的事情 |
[04:40] | I am sure Your Majesty agrees | 我很确信陛下也认为 |
[04:42] | that our alliance with Germany is of vital importance. | 我们和德国的盟友关系很重要 |
[04:46] | – Europe is the thing. – Is it? | -欧洲才是关键 -是吗 |
[04:49] | – Is it the only thing? – It certainly is important. | -是唯一的吗 -欧洲确实很重要 |
[04:52] | – It is. – Well of course, it is a factor. | -没错 -当然 这是个原因 |
[04:55] | But Count Potemkin’s proposals are very interesting. | 但是波将金伯爵的提议很有趣 |
[04:58] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢你 彼得 |
[05:00] | So, I am going to circulate a note from Peter Zavadovsky | 接下来 我将传阅彼得·扎瓦多夫斯基的笔记 |
[05:04] | that I want us to study in detail. | 我希望大家能仔细研究一下 |
[05:08] | I would draw your attention to number four. | 请注意第四条 |
[05:11] | Now this is in relation to the election | 其中提到了 |
[05:15] | of Governor Generals in the provinces. | 各省总督的选举 |
[05:18] | You will see at number four we have General Kamensky | 在第四条你们会看到被提名的 |
[05:22] | who has been suggested. Now I propose… | 卡门斯基总督 现在我提议 |
[05:34] | Why didn’t you support me in there? | 刚刚在那儿你为什么不支持我 |
[05:35] | It wasn’t the right time. | 还不是时候 |
[05:36] | Please, when is the right time? | 拜托 那什么时候才合适 |
[05:38] | Our future lies in the Crimea. | 我们的未来就在克里米亚 |
[05:41] | With a port on the Black Sea we become a major power. | 黑海的港口能使我们成为大国 |
[05:44] | It is my dream as well as yours. | 这也是我的梦想 |
[05:46] | But you think the French, the Germans and the English | 但你认为法国人 德国人 英国人 |
[05:48] | will let us get away with it? I doubt it. | 会让我们好过吗 我对此表示怀疑 |
[05:50] | Yes! | 没错 |
[05:52] | The whole of the land to the south can be ours. | 整个南方的土地都可以归我们所有 |
[05:54] | We take it, they will want to join us. | 我们拿下 他们就会想成为我们的盟友 |
[05:56] | – Well, you may be right. – But what? | -好吧 你也许是对的 -但是呢 |
[06:00] | You don’t want to lose me, | 你不想失去我 |
[06:01] | you don’t want me to go off to war. Is that it? | 你不想我上战场 是这样吗 |
[06:05] | I do love you. You know that. | 我真的爱你 你知道的 |
[06:08] | It’s a great adventure, Matushka. | 这是场很棒的冒险 玛图斯卡 |
[06:11] | Tired of adventure? | 厌倦冒险了 |
[06:12] | No one is asking me to go on an adventure. | 没有人要我去冒险 |
[06:15] | No, I stay here in the palace, | 没错 我就待在这宫殿里 |
[06:16] | and I write and I write and I write. | 写字签字写字 |
[06:18] | I’m a graphomaniac… permanently in committee. | 我是书写狂人…委员会的常客 |
[06:21] | I want to run. | 我想去冒险 |
[06:23] | I can’t stand a life without adventure. | 我不能忍受没有冒险的生活 |
[06:26] | – You don’t like your apartments here? – They were Orlov’s. | -你不喜欢这儿的公寓吗 -那都是奥尔洛夫的 |
[06:30] | And Vasilchikov’s before that. | 和之前瓦西里契科夫的 |
[06:31] | No I don’t like my fucking apartments. | 对 我不喜欢那该死的公寓 |
[06:35] | What am I to you? | 对你来说我是什么 |
[06:37] | Am I just someone that’s supposed to… what? | 我只是一个应该…怎么 |
[06:39] | Stand behind your chair at dinner, huh? | 在你晚餐时站在你身后 |
[06:42] | Take you upstairs after the brandy | 喝完白兰地后扶你上楼 |
[06:44] | and give you a good fucking? Is that what I’m here for? | 然后好好操你一顿 我是这个作用吗 |
[06:47] | Am I just the favourite? | 我只是你的最爱吗 |
[06:50] | – I hate that word! I can’t stand it. – No, no! Look. | -我讨厌这个词 我受不了 -不 听着 |
[06:53] | You know. You know what you are. | 你知道 你知道你是什么 |
[06:55] | No, I don’t know what I am. | 不 我不知道 |
[06:58] | If I can find a way to make your idea work… | 如果我能相办法实现你的想法 |
[07:02] | we will do it. | 我们就干 |
[07:11] | That’s my woman! | 这才是我的女人 |
[07:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:20] | Something worrying you, Andrei? | 有事令你担忧吗 安德烈 |
[07:23] | – Do I look worried? – Yeah. | -我看着担忧吗 -对 |
[07:26] | Why should I be worried? | 我有什么可担忧的 |
[07:27] | Your wife is having a baby! It’s wonderful! | 你妻子要生孩子了 天大的喜讯 |
[07:32] | I want you to always, always be my best friend. | 我想让你一直做我最好的朋友 |
[07:37] | You are part of our family. | 你是我们家庭的一部分 |
[07:38] | Of course, Your Excellency. | 当然 殿下 |
[07:41] | Paul. | 叫我保罗 |
[07:43] | Of course, Your Excellency. | 没问题 殿下 |
[07:45] | I have finally done something to please my mother. | 我终于做了一件让我母亲欣喜的事 |
[07:48] | I’ve given her a baby! | 我给了她一个孩子 |
[07:50] | A child! An heir! | 一个孩子 一个继承人 |
[07:56] | Will it look like me? | 它会长得像我吗 |
[07:59] | – That’s my only worry. – I’m sure it will. | -这是我唯一的担忧 -肯定会 |
[08:02] | I hope it does. | 我希望像你 |
[08:07] | And we would like extend a warm welcome | 我们向前来的法国 |
[08:09] | to the ambassadors of the French and the German nations | 与德国众大使表示热烈欢迎 |
[08:13] | who are bound to us both as partners and as Europeans… | 与我们联手 既是合作伙伴 又同为欧洲人 |
[08:19] | Europe, Europe, Europe… That’s all he goes on about. | 欧洲 欧洲 他就知道没完没了地说这些 |
[08:22] | Somebody needs to remind him that we are Russian. | 有人得提醒他我们是俄国人 |
[08:25] | I need to speak to Paul. I must find him. | 我得跟保罗谈谈 我得找到他 |
[08:27] | Yes now he’s going to give you an heir | 没错 他即将给你个继承人 |
[08:29] | I suppose he must be spoken to. | 我猜他值得被召见 |
[08:29] | Yes, you know how important that is to me. | 对 你知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[08:31] | Succession. Of course. Only too well. | 继承 当然了 我太了解了 |
[08:34] | If the man comes to power, I’m a dead man. | 如果那男人掌权 我就是将死之人 |
[08:36] | Oh don’t exaggerate, you’re being ridiculous. | 别夸大其词 你太可笑了 |
[08:39] | I’m not a natural courtier. I never will be. I’m Russian. | 我天生不是侍臣 永远都不是 我是俄国人 |
[08:43] | Look at them. No, look at them, look at them! | 看看他们 不 你瞧瞧他们 |
[08:47] | Waiting for me to trip over my own cock. | 等着我被自己的大屌绊倒 |
[08:49] | And dressed to kill. Literally. | 穿成随时大开杀戒的样子 毫不夸张 |
[08:51] | Should’ve worn my bear skin. | 我就该穿着熊皮大衣来 |
[08:53] | – Don’t be like this. – Don’t be like what? | -别这样 -别哪样 |
[08:56] | – Don’t be like what? – They’re arguing… | -别哪样 -他们在吵架 |
[09:00] | I think Potemkin wants to push her to let him invade the Crimea. | 我想波将金想让她准许他进攻克里米亚 |
[09:03] | You heard him in the Council. | 你听到他在议会说的话了 |
[09:05] | So he can fight another Turkish war | 这样他就能再打一次土耳其战争 |
[09:07] | and distinguish himself. | 并为自己争光添彩 |
[09:08] | But she won’t let him. | 但她不允许 |
[09:11] | Disagreeing about politics. Very dangerous for Potemkin. | 在政治上有分歧 对波将金来说很危险 |
[09:14] | Madam is all about politics. | 这位女士只在乎政治 |
[09:17] | Do you think she even likes men? | 你觉得她喜欢男人吗 |
[09:21] | She eats them and spits them out. Look at my poor brother. | 她玩弄他们后就丢弃 看看我可怜的哥哥 |
[09:24] | Potemkin almost certainly can’t satisfy her. | 波将金肯定满足不了她 |
[09:27] | I am told that she requires her men in teams of twelve. | 有人告诉我她需要一打男人侍寝 |
[09:31] | They do it in relays. And only trained athletes need apply. | 轮番来 而且只有受过训练的远动员才行 |
[09:38] | A grandchild is what I want most in this world. | 我最想要的就是一个孙辈了 |
[09:41] | I am glad you are happy mother. And happy you are glad! | 我很高兴你快乐 母亲 也快乐你高兴 |
[09:47] | Natalia! | 娜塔莉 |
[09:52] | Yes, a grandchild. What a bond! | 是啊 孙辈 多紧密的关系啊 |
[09:56] | And who cares who the father is? | 谁在乎父亲是谁呢 |
[09:58] | The hypocrisy of family! | 你的家族真虚伪 |
[10:00] | Is yours any different? | 你的就不是吗 |
[10:02] | Your Majesty. The German Ambassador has arrived. | 陛下 德国大使到了 |
[10:06] | What am I doing here? I’m wasting my time. | 我在这干什么 真是浪费我的时间 |
[10:13] | Grigory, Grigory… | 格里戈利 格里戈利 |
[10:15] | If it is this Crimea business that is making you so angry… | 如果克里米亚的事让你如此心烦意乱 |
[10:19] | I will find a way. | 我会找出办法 |
[10:20] | – Who gives a fuck about Crimea? – I always do. | -谁在乎克里米亚 -我一直在乎 |
[10:21] | You think I care about the Crimea? | 你以为我在乎克里米亚 |
[10:23] | All Europe cares about Crimea. | 全欧洲都在乎克里米亚 |
[10:26] | Some of them can even find it on a map. | 有些人甚至能在地图上找到这地 |
[10:28] | It’s more than that and you know it! | 不仅仅是这样 你也知道 |
[10:31] | Who is that boy up there? Why is he always hanging around? | 上面那小子是谁 他为什么总在你身边 |
[10:34] | – Because she likes him. – Leave us, Fool. | -因为她喜欢他 -别吵了 弄臣 |
[10:37] | Peter. Peter Zavadovsky. You know he is not important to me. | 彼得 彼得·扎瓦多夫斯基 你知道他不重要 |
[10:40] | – It’s Peter now. Peter! – Where are you going? | -都叫彼得了 彼得 -你要去哪 |
[10:43] | I’m going to get drunk. With him. | 我要去买醉 和他一起 |
[10:46] | – You have more vodka, Fool? – I never leave home without it. | -你还有伏特加吗 弄臣 -我离家总带着它 |
[10:49] | That’s why I don’t have a home. | 因此我无家可归 |
[10:52] | It is the mother we never had, Matushka. | 这是我们不曾拥有的母亲 玛图斯卡 |
[10:55] | No, you come back here! | 你给我回来 |
[10:56] | Grishenka, you come back here right now! | 格里戈利 你给我立马回来 |
[11:22] | Where the fuck am I? | 我他妈在哪 |
[11:31] | Fuck… | 操 |
[11:46] | Mother… She’s… | 母亲 她… |
[11:48] | She’s in labour… | 她要生了 |
[12:04] | – What’s going on? – It’s the Crown Princess. | -怎么回事 -是王妃 |
[12:13] | – How long? – Too long, Your Majesty, too long… | -多久了 -太久了 陛下 太久了 |
[12:22] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[12:25] | The Crown Princess is experiencing some difficulties… | 王妃生产有些困难 |
[12:27] | No, Her Majesty. How is the Empress Catherine? | 不 是陛下 叶卡捷琳娜大帝怎么样了 |
[12:30] | She is watching, Your Excellency. By the bedside. | 她在观看 殿下 就在床边 |
[12:34] | She asks that only immediate family be present. | 她只允许直系亲属在场 |
[13:04] | It’s me, it’s her. It’s hopeless. | 是我 是她 毫无希望 |
[13:07] | – She has this new assistant… – Zavadovsky? | -她的这个新助手 -扎瓦多夫斯基 |
[13:11] | He is no threat to you. You’re the one she loves. | 他对你没有威胁 你是她唯一的爱人 |
[13:17] | – It’s complicated. – It shouldn’t be complicated. | -这很复杂 -不该这么复杂 |
[13:19] | That’s the point. Love should be simple, or it isn’t love. | 问题就在这 爱应该简单 否则就不是爱 |
[13:21] | Why are you talking like a schoolgirl? | 你为什么像女学生一样说话 |
[13:23] | Because that’s how she makes me feel. Like a schoolgirl. | 因为她给我这种感觉 像个女学生 |
[13:26] | She never listens to my ideas | 她从不听取我的建议 |
[13:27] | and I’m not prepared to sit around and be her lap dog. | 我也不想围着她转 做她的哈巴狗 |
[13:30] | – And so you argue. – So it seems. | -所以你们吵架 -看起来是的 |
[13:34] | She can’t bear arguments. | 她受不了争吵 |
[13:36] | Well she’s fucking good at them. She always has things to do. | 但她很擅长 她总有事要忙 |
[13:39] | Well tell her you have things to do as well. | 告诉她你也有事要忙 |
[13:41] | She’ll understand that. | 她会理解的 |
[13:42] | I don’t… that’s the point. | 我没有…这不是关键 |
[13:44] | You’re ambitious and in the end | 你很有野心 而且到头来 |
[13:47] | she doesn’t like people who stand and wait. | 她不喜欢在原地等她的人 |
[13:52] | Being yourself is the only way you will hold on to her. | 做你自己 是你唯一能留住她的方法 |
[13:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:00] | – A quick one? – We shouldn’t. I love her. | -打个快炮 -我们不该这样 我爱她 |
[14:03] | A quick one wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 快炮伤不了任何人 |
[14:06] | You’re a terrible woman. | 你真是个坏女人 |
[14:18] | Does she have any chance? | 她有机会吗 |
[14:26] | And the baby? | 那孩子呢 |
[14:36] | Oh Paul. | 保罗 |
[14:45] | She died. | 她死了 |
[14:48] | And the baby died too. | 孩子也死了 |
[14:52] | Very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:55] | They’ve opened her body up. | 他们解剖了她 |
[14:58] | It was a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[15:01] | A healthy boy. | 一个健康的男孩 |
[15:04] | I wanted to see it. | 我想见见它 |
[15:08] | Him. | 他 |
[15:10] | I wanted to see him. | 我想见见他 |
[15:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:18] | I’ll come and see it with you. | 我陪你一起去看 |
[15:21] | Do you want to do that? | 你愿意这么做吗 |
[15:25] | Am I part of your life? | 我是你生活的一部分吗 |
[15:28] | If you want to be. | 如果你想成为就是 |
[15:29] | I can’t be if you won’t let me be. | 如果你不允许 我没法成为一部分 |
[15:33] | Backwards and forwards. | 翻来覆去 |
[15:34] | And round and round and round in circles. | 在同一个问题上绕圈圈 |
[15:36] | That’s how we go. What is the point of it all? | 我们就是这样 有什么意义呢 |
[15:41] | I guess there comes a moment in any affair… | 我猜咱俩的私情已经到了一个地步 |
[15:44] | “Any affair”? Is that all we are? | 私情 我们是私情吗 |
[15:50] | You can’t go on. | 无法继续 |
[15:53] | You can’t continue. You don’t know why. | 无法持续 也不知道为何 |
[15:55] | We do things and we don’t know why we do them. | 我们做一些自己无法解释的事 |
[15:58] | You reach a wall and you can’t see beyond. | 到处碰壁 却无法看见墙壁对面是什么 |
[16:01] | And we’ve reached that point, have we? | 我们已经到这个地步了 是吗 |
[16:03] | Well you choose a fine time to tell me. | 你可真是选了一个好时机告诉我 |
[16:06] | In a sense I don’t think we will ever reach that point. I just… | 其实我觉得我们永远不会那样 我只是 |
[16:10] | I never want to leave you. I… | 我从不希望离开你 我… |
[16:13] | may have to. | 可能必须离开 |
[16:15] | We all have to learn how to die. | 我们终将学会如何死亡 |
[16:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:19] | Yes, poor Natalia. | 是的 可怜的娜塔莉 |
[16:22] | – Was she… – I meant us, Grishenka. | -她是不是… -我指我们 格里戈利 |
[16:29] | Well, I have to go. You can come if you want. | 我得走了 如果你想来可以来 |
[16:38] | – It’s the judgement of God. – Your Excellence… | -这是上帝的审判 -殿下 |
[16:40] | I’m being punished… I’m a bad person. | 我被惩罚了 我是个坏人 |
[16:42] | – You mustn’t… – A mother punishes her husband. | -你不能… -母亲惩罚她的丈夫 |
[16:45] | A son punishes his mother | 儿子惩罚他母亲 |
[16:48] | for what he thinks that she did to his father | 因为他以为母亲对父亲下了毒手 |
[16:51] | and then the curse goes down the family | 然后这个诅咒就在家族中轮回 |
[16:53] | and misery gets passed on from generation to generation… | 惨剧由一代遗传到下一代 |
[16:57] | I have been speaking to the doctors, Your Excellency. | 我问过医生了 殿下 |
[17:01] | You may see the body of your son, should you so wish. | 您可以去看您儿子的遗体 如果您想去 |
[17:06] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[17:26] | I longed for this child. | 我渴望这个孩子 |
[17:29] | I know he is not a child | 我知道他不是孩子 |
[17:33] | because he is not here. | 因为他不在这里 |
[17:36] | He didn’t even drawn breath. | 他甚至没有呼一口气 |
[17:46] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[18:15] | There is so little time. | 人生苦短 |
[18:18] | Let us at least try to love one another. | 让我们至少试着去爱彼此吧 |
[18:23] | I’ll try. | 我会尝试 |
[18:40] | Love is so important, don’t you agree? | 爱很重要 你不这么认为吗 |
[18:45] | But so difficult to sustain. | 但维持爱太困难 |
[19:02] | And so to the question of alliances… | 就结盟一事 |
[19:05] | And put that in italics! | 用斜体字写 |
[19:06] | All of it, Your Majesty? | 全部吗 陛下 |
[19:09] | No, not all of it. Or indeed all of it! | 不 不是全部 或是全部 |
[19:14] | “Alliances” is the bit she wants in italics. | 陛下是指”结盟”用斜体字 |
[19:17] | “Alliances”. | “结盟” |
[19:18] | It’s the way she says it. | 她说这词的方法 |
[19:21] | You can tell when she is speaking in italics! | 你能分辨出她什么时候在说斜体字吗 |
[19:24] | That is extraordinary! | 太不可思议了 |
[19:25] | Yes well it’s… | 这个 |
[19:28] | It’s very important to be sensitive to the nuances of her voice. | 能听出她声音的细微差别很重要 |
[19:35] | You do it, Peter. Let him copy out your version. | 你来写 彼得 让他缮写你的版本 |
[19:38] | Bezborodko… would you leave us, please. Peter… you stay. | 贝兹博罗德克 你退下吧 彼得 你留下 |
[19:42] | “Stay!” | “留下” |
[19:44] | You were speaking in italics Your Majesty! I spotted it! | 您刚才在说斜体字 陛下 我听出来了 |
[19:48] | No! I’m afraid I wasn’t. | 不 恐怕不是 |
[20:00] | So where do I think Russia should be in the world? | 我认为俄国在世上应处于什么地位呢 |
[20:03] | What do the people want us to be? | 人们希望我们扮演什么角色 |
[20:05] | Are we going to continue to defer to the Europeans | 我们要继续遵从欧洲各国 |
[20:08] | or move south towards the Crimea? | 还是南下去克里米亚 |
[20:11] | That’s rather good isn’t it? I wonder who wrote it? | 写得很好 对不对 真不知道出自谁手 |
[20:14] | Well you did, Your Majesty. | 是您写的 陛下 |
[20:17] | Well. Perhaps I can help rewrite it. | 也许我可以帮忙重写 |
[20:22] | – Peter, leave us. – Oh, please. | -彼得 退下 -我来帮你 |
[20:34] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[20:41] | How is your secretary? | 你的秘书怎么样 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry, which one? | 不好意思 你说哪个 |
[20:47] | The good-looking one. Peter. | 帅的那个 彼得 |
[20:56] | You trust him, do you? | 你信任他 对吧 |
[21:02] | We can’t go on like this. | 我们不能一直这样 |
[21:04] | – Like what? – Like this! | -哪样 -现在这样 |
[21:06] | This is… You have infinite choice. And I have got none. | 这是…你有无穷尽的选择 我只有你 |
[21:09] | I have power… yes. | 我有权利 没错 |
[21:10] | It may look as if I can simply do as I please but, | 看上去我能随心所欲 但是 |
[21:13] | you know it isn’t like that. | 你知道事实不是这样 |
[21:16] | You don’t need to crawl on your hands and knees to Panin. | 你无需对帕宁唯唯诺诺 |
[21:19] | And his unstoppable desire to suck the German cock… | 还有他无法抑制的拍德国马屁的冲动 |
[21:21] | You haven’t read the rest of what I’ve written. | 你还没有读我写的剩下部分 |
[21:22] | I don’t need to hear the rest of the thing. | 我不用听剩下的部份 |
[21:24] | – Will you just listen! – Please, indulge me. | -你给我听着 -请吧 满足我的好奇心 |
[21:26] | I’ll hear the rest of the thing. Come on, yes. | 我要听听剩下的内容 读吧 |
[21:30] | “The Moslem tribes in the Crimea | 克里米亚的穆斯林部落 |
[21:32] | and in the whole of the area to the north” | 以及北方地区的所有部落 |
[21:33] | “Are utterly divided and have no love for the Turks.” | 极度分裂 且对土耳其人无好感 |
[21:36] | “It is possible we could bring them into the Russian empire” | 我们有可能将其并入俄国麾下 |
[21:40] | “Without the use of force.” | 不动一兵一将 |
[21:45] | – That might be true. – You see. | -这确实有可能 -你瞧 |
[21:48] | We agree Grishenka. | 我们同意 格里戈利 |
[21:51] | I’m for expansion. I’m for empire. | 我支持扩张 我支持扩大帝国 |
[21:54] | I’m all for telling the Germans | 我已经准备好告诉德国人 |
[21:56] | and the French and the English to fuck off. | 法国人和英国人滚一边去 |
[22:00] | I’m a Russian patriot. With a German head. | 我是俄国的爱国主义者 有着德国的脑袋 |
[22:03] | What I don’t want is another war. | 我不想挑起另一场战争 |
[22:06] | And you think we can take the Crimea without a war? | 你觉得我们能和平地拿下克里米亚 |
[22:09] | The French and the English have other worries. | 法国和英国还有其他烦心事 |
[22:12] | The Germans will never act alone. | 德国人绝不会孤军奋战 |
[22:15] | You would need someone to… | 你需要一个人 |
[22:17] | – Who could talk to the tribes. – Tribes. | -能够和部落谈判 -部落 |
[22:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:22] | Would be gone a long time. | 那得去好一阵子 |
[22:29] | We will always have each other, Grishenka. | 我们将永远拥有彼此 格里戈利 |
[22:38] | Don’t get too fond of that boy. | 别太喜欢那男孩 |
[22:40] | – Him? – Oh don’t be… No, please. | -他 -别装了 拜托 |
[22:45] | No matter what happens to either of us. In bed or out of it. | 无论我们任何一人今后如何 床笫之欢或非 |
[22:51] | We will always have each other. Won’t we? | 我们会永远拥有彼此 是吗 |
[22:54] | Are you giving me permission to stray? | 你是给我能出轨的允许吗 |
[22:56] | I don’t want to be given permission. | 我不想你给我允许 |
[23:02] | New beginnings, Matushka. | 新的开始 玛图斯卡 |
[23:08] | You go. | 你去 |
[23:09] | And you do what you have to do. | 做你该做的事 |
[23:12] | With my blessing. | 带着我的祝福 |
[23:17] | No! | 不 |
[23:19] | No! | 不 |
[23:24] | But you write. Will you please just write. Write. Write. Write. | 但你要写信 请你一定写信给我 |
[23:49] | So Prince Potemkin’s soldiers are headed south. | 波将金王子的军队南下了 |
[23:53] | What of it? | 那又怎样 |
[23:55] | I have to say, Your Majesty, that I am worried. | 我不得不说 陛下 我有些担忧 |
[23:59] | You are worried, Minister. It is noted. | 你很担忧 大臣 我知道了 |
[24:02] | What else are you worried about? | 你还担忧什么 |
[24:04] | The drainage system in the Ukraine? | 乌克兰的排水系统 |
[24:05] | Whether or not to tax root vegetables? | 是否要对根茎类蔬菜征税 |
[24:07] | The price of bread in Novgorod? | 诺夫哥罗德面包的价格 |
[24:10] | It is my job to worry, Minister. Not yours. | 担忧是我的责任 大臣 不是你的 |
[24:12] | Work! Work! That’s what life is all about. | 工作 工作 生命在于工作 |
[24:17] | Did you wish to discuss anything else with me? | 你有其他事要和我商量吗 |
[24:22] | I am obviously thinking about the Prince, Your Majesty. | 显然我说的是王子殿下 陛下 |
[24:27] | He’s suffered a blow. But… | 他受了重创 但是 |
[24:30] | He’s getting stronger. | 他正在变强 |
[24:32] | As you know I am very close to him and I was thinking… | 你也知道我与他关系亲近 我在想 |
[24:36] | I think it’s time he got married again. Where’s that list? | 是时候他再婚了 列表呢 |
[24:41] | There is a list of suitable princesses. | 这是一张合适王妃的列表 |
[24:43] | With respect, Your Majesty… | 恕我直言 陛下 |
[24:45] | They’re arranged in order of suitability. | 根据合适度从高到低排列 |
[24:47] | Start with number one | 从第一个开始 |
[24:48] | and work your way down to number twenty five. | 一直介绍到第25个 |
[24:51] | One or two of them are German, as it happens. | 碰巧其中有一两个是德国人 |
[24:55] | Some wonderful things have come out of Germany, Your Majesty. | 德国出了不少优秀的人事物 陛下 |
[24:59] | Yourself included. | 包括您 |
[25:02] | Do it. Go. The boy needs to move on. | 干活吧 去 这孩子需要往前看 |
[25:12] | I don’t want to get up. | 我不想起床 |
[25:17] | It has never been easy between us, I know… I understand that. | 我们之前关系一直不好 我知道 我明白 |
[25:20] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[25:22] | I met someone who actually loved me and now she’s… | 我遇到了一个真心爱我的人 现在她 |
[25:27] | she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[25:30] | – You must eat. – No! | -你必须吃饭 -不 |
[25:37] | Oh come on, get a grip! | 拜托 振作点 |
[25:48] | – Now, I understand how you feel. – Do you? | -我理解你的感受 -是吗 |
[25:51] | – I am trying to. I really am. – I don’t feel you do. | -我在努力了 真的 -我没感觉到 |
[25:57] | Your wife is dead, and your son is dead. | 你妻子死了 你儿子也死了 |
[26:01] | It’s time to move on. | 是时候往前看了 |
[26:03] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[26:06] | To face up to things. | 面对现实 |
[26:11] | No, this is her room. Why have you brought me here? | 不 这是她的房间 你干嘛带我来这里 |
[26:14] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看些东西 |
[26:18] | No, do not touch that. | 不 别碰那个 |
[26:20] | That is her private drawer. Get out! | 这是她的抽屉 走开 |
[26:23] | Get out! | 走开 |
[26:25] | She kept things in here she didn’t want you to see. | 她把不愿意让你看见的东西放在这里 |
[26:30] | Letters. | 信件 |
[26:33] | Letters from your “Best friend” Count Razumovsky. | 与你”挚友”拉祖莫夫斯基伯爵的通信 |
[26:37] | With whom she was having an affair. | 她和他之间有私情 |
[26:39] | And who in all probability is the father of the dead child. | 而且极有可能他是死婴的父亲 |
[26:44] | How dare you say such vile things to me? | 你怎么敢对我说这么恶毒的话 |
[26:49] | You’re lying. You’re lying. | 你在骗人 你在骗人 |
[26:52] | I’m telling the truth. I’m sorry for it. | 我说的都是事实 很遗憾 |
[26:57] | Read. | 读吧 |
[26:59] | Or are you too frightened? | 还是你太害怕 |
[27:02] | No. One should never be frightened of facing the truth. | 不 人永远不能害怕面对现实 |
[27:08] | This is his handwriting. Do you recognise it? | 这是她的笔记 你认得出吗 |
[27:27] | – The bastard. – Nothing in love is forever, Paul. | -混蛋 -爱情里没有什么是永恒 保罗 |
[27:33] | Death and distance have a way of interfering. | 死亡和距离能干扰人心 |
[27:42] | It’s not a sin to fall in love again | 当你所爱之人逝去时 |
[27:44] | when the one you love is gone. | 重新坠入爱河不是罪 |
[27:52] | My darling… where are you? | 亲爱的 你在哪里 |
[27:56] | I have not heard from you and I am worried that… | 我没有你的消息 我很担心… |
[28:04] | – No, not now. – Your Majesty. | -不 现在不行 -陛下 |
[28:17] | Does anyone know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[28:21] | – It is the Treaty of St. Petersburg. – Yes, it is. | -《圣彼得堡条约》 -没错 |
[28:24] | It led to our alliance with | 它导致了我们与 |
[28:25] | that nasty little man Frederick II of Prussia | 恶心小人腓特烈二世结盟 |
[28:28] | who once referred to me in private… | 他曾私下称我 |
[28:29] | although I hear everything, as “A cunt.” | 尽管我已经听尽世事 他叫我”婊子” |
[28:35] | But it seems we are still tied to our alliance with him. | 但看上去我们依然和他结盟 |
[28:38] | Do either of you know why? | 你们知道为什么吗 |
[28:40] | – Foreign policy, Your Majesty? – Get out! Get out! | -外交政策吗 陛下 -出去 出去 |
[28:42] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[28:47] | Until we secure Crimea, Your Majesty… | 直到我们对克里米亚十拿九稳 陛下 |
[28:50] | it may be dangerous to… move on. | 也许继续前进有些危险 |
[28:53] | Yes you are quite right, Peter. | 没错 你说的很对 彼得 |
[28:55] | Good, good. You’ve been listening to me. | 很好 你在听我的话 |
[28:56] | Yes, move slowly. You’re quite right. | 没错 缓慢前进 你说得对 |
[28:59] | I’m so sorry I was unpleasant. | 对不起我发脾气了 |
[29:03] | Things weigh on me sometimes. | 压力有时让我心烦 |
[29:05] | I am always grateful to serve Your Majesty. | 能够服侍陛下我总是心存感激 |
[29:07] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[29:15] | Oh Prince Potemkin has… | 波将金王子已经 |
[29:17] | Prince Potemkin has been away too long. | 波将金王子已经离开太久了 |
[29:20] | I am sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:21] | You know how much that I… | 你知道我有多么 |
[29:24] | That you… | 你什么 |
[29:27] | What respect I have for him. | 有多尊敬他 |
[29:32] | – Prince Potemkin. – Yes. He is an extraordinary man. | -波将金王子 -是的 他是位杰出的男性 |
[29:36] | He is. | 没错 |
[29:38] | But he is not here. And you are. | 但他不在这里 你在 |
[29:44] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是的 陛下 |
[29:50] | So… rub my shoulders? | 帮我揉揉肩吧 |
[30:20] | Lower. | 低一点 |
[30:38] | Come… come round to the front. | 到前面来 |
[31:04] | You may do whatever it is you think I want. | 你可以对我做一切你觉得我想要的事 |
[32:01] | No… | 不 |
[32:03] | Lock the door. People are always bothering me. | 把门锁上 总有人打扰我 |
[32:12] | You know, you are the best secretary I have ever had. | 你是我最好的秘书 |
[32:21] | There are one or two outstanding candidates. | 有一两位不错的候选人 |
[32:24] | This is the daughter of the Grand Duke of Wiesbaden-Gleiwitz. | 这是威斯巴登大公的女儿 |
[32:27] | God. What a boot! | 老天 真没劲 |
[32:30] | A marriage is a great opportunity for you, Your Excellency. | 婚姻对你来说是绝佳的机会 殿下 |
[32:34] | From what I hear Potemkin | 我听说波将金 |
[32:36] | is trying to convince the Crimean Tatars | 想说服克里米亚的鞑靼人 |
[32:38] | to join the Russian empire. | 加入俄国帝国 |
[32:39] | And unsurprisingly not having much success. | 毫不意外 他没什么进展 |
[32:43] | Your star will rise… | 你的价值会提升 |
[32:53] | Princess Sophia of Wurtemburg. | 随着与沃特姆堡索菲娅公主的联姻 |
[32:57] | Apparently she has good childbearing hips. | 显然她有适合生育的臀部 |
[33:01] | I am so glad you are pleased with Princess Sophia of Wurtemburg. | 我很高兴您喜欢沃特姆堡的索菲娅公主 |
[33:04] | She will make Prince Paul a wonderful wife. | 她会成为保罗王子的完美妻子 |
[33:06] | She is a warm and wonderful human being. | 她是位温暖和善的女人 |
[33:10] | And German. | 还是德国人 |
[33:12] | She is also German. | 她也是德国人 |
[33:14] | Please don’t think this is going to make me feel more kindly | 请别以为这会让我对其他德国人的 |
[33:17] | towards other Germans, Panin. | 态度更加缓和 帕宁 |
[33:21] | Our alliance with Germany | 我们与德国的结盟 |
[33:23] | and the rest of Europe is a delicate business. | 与其他欧洲国的结盟 都很微妙 |
[33:30] | Especially if we are embarked on an adventure in the Crimea. | 尤其是如果我们要继续克里米亚这事 |
[34:03] | She misses him. Unfortunately. | 她想念他 很不幸 |
[34:06] | What’s he doing in the Crimea exactly? | 他究竟在克里米亚干什么 |
[34:10] | No-one knows. | 没人知道 |
[34:11] | I think he has told her he will somehow manage to annex it. | 我觉得他告诉她自己会想法设法吞并克里米亚 |
[34:14] | Without a fight. Which he won’t. | 还不用打仗 但他肯定做不到 |
[34:17] | I saw Zavadovsky go upstairs | 昨晚我看到扎瓦多夫斯基 |
[34:20] | by the back route to do her last night. | 从后门上楼去干她了 |
[34:24] | Oh the “Back route”… | 从”后门”吗 |
[34:27] | Many, many congratulations, sir. | 祝贺您 先生 |
[34:29] | Aren’t things easier without One Eye? | 独眼龙走了一切都顺利多了 |
[34:33] | I am sure he will end up killing every Tatar in Crimea. | 我相信最后他肯定会杀死克里米亚的所有鞑靼人 |
[34:38] | Unless they kill him first. | 除非他们先下手干掉他 |
[34:47] | I have not heard from you for what seems an eternity. | 没有你的消息似乎有万年之久 |
[34:52] | I know what you are doing is dangerous | 我知道你所做之事危险之极 |
[34:54] | but I beg you to let me know what is happening. | 但我求你让我知道发生了什么 |
[34:59] | It is true, I am to blame for not having written you, | 没错 怪我没有写信给你 |
[35:07] | my most merciful lady and generous mistress. | 我最仁慈的女士和美丽的情人 |
[35:10] | I shall soon be able to | 我很快就能 |
[35:11] | tell you the whole story of my adventures. | 告诉你这次旅程的故事 |
[35:14] | It isn’t finished yet, but we are close. | 现在暂未结束 但快了 |
[35:22] | I swear in the name of the One God and the Prophet Mohammed | 我以独一真神和先知穆罕穆德的名起誓 |
[35:26] | to serve and sacrifice my life | 奉献并牺牲我的生命 |
[35:30] | and my soul for the Empress Catherine… | 我的灵魂 为服侍叶卡捷琳娜大帝 |
[35:34] | I managed somehow to persuade | 我成功地说服了 |
[35:35] | the entire Tatar elite to take the oath of allegiance to you. | 所有鞑靼族的上层与你结盟 |
[35:39] | I congratulate you upon your acquisition of the Crimea. | 祝贺你成功将克里米亚纳入麾下 |
[35:44] | I can’t tell you happy and excited I am. | 我无法言说我有多兴奋 |
[35:47] | And how I long to see you. | 有多想见你 |
[35:50] | My darling, our dreams for Russia are finally coming true. | 我亲爱的 我们对俄国的梦想终于要实现了 |
[35:56] | For all this I thank you… | 我为这一切感谢你 |
[36:00] | But I am missing you terribly! | 但我非常想念你 |
[36:04] | A letter for Her Majesty! | 女王陛下的信 |
[36:05] | The Grand Duchess has just given birth… to a son | 大公爵夫人刚诞下一子 |
[36:10] | whom I call Monsieur Alexandre. | 我要称他亚历山大 |
[36:14] | I am besotted with this infant. | 我爱这婴儿到痴狂 |
[36:16] | It’s a pleasure to see him sprawl on his rug, | 看见他躺在小毯子上真是幸福 |
[36:19] | and he is beginning to show | 而且他已开始展现 |
[36:20] | singular intelligence for a child of his age. | 这个年龄的孩子所不具有的智慧 |
[36:26] | I can make of him what I want. | 我可以随自己心愿塑造他 |
[36:29] | What Sovereign has ever compiled such a brilliant epoch as you? | 有哪位统治者像你一样开创了如此伟大的时代 |
[36:33] | The lands upon which others merely glanced, | 他人只敢仰望的土地 |
[36:35] | you have bound to the Russian sceptre. | 你却将其纳入俄国境内 |
[36:38] | This new border promises Russia peace, | 这条新国境线会给俄国带来和平 |
[36:40] | Europe envy, and the Ottomans fear. | 令欧洲嫉妒 令奥斯曼人畏惧 |
[36:43] | Take up this trophy | 接受胜利吧 |
[36:45] | and order your historians to prepare more paper and ink. | 让你的史学家们准备更多纸和墨 |
[36:48] | I will build a new city here in your honour, | 我将因你之名建立一座新城市 |
[36:49] | and a port to the open sea that we always dreamed of. | 一个通往黑海的港口 如我们一直所愿 |
[36:54] | – What are you going to call it, sir? – Grigory. | -你打算怎么叫它 先生 -格里戈利 |
[36:57] | No, I’m not going to call the town Grigory. | 不 我不会称一个城为格里戈利 |
[36:59] | You may call me Grigory. Because I like you. | 你可以叫我格里戈利 因为我喜欢你 |
[37:02] | Nobody would want to live in a town called Gregory. | 没人会想住在一个叫格里戈利的地方 |
[37:06] | The sewers would be overflowing. | 下水道肯定污渍满溢 |
[37:07] | It would be all brothels and bars. | 全城都是妓院酒吧 |
[37:09] | But this will be a colossal city. | 但这将会成为一座大都市 |
[37:15] | It will live forever. | 永存不朽 |
[37:17] | We’ll have wide streets and boulevards. | 我们将建立宽阔的街道 |
[37:20] | We’ll have art and cathedrals | 每个街角都有艺术和教堂 |
[37:24] | and orchards and music on every corner. | 果园和音乐 |
[37:28] | Mozart. | 莫扎特 |
[37:29] | Of course we’ll have Mozart. Yes. | 当然 我们会拥有莫扎特 是的 |
[37:33] | You love her very much. | 你非常爱她 |
[37:36] | I do. From the first moment I saw her. | 对 从我第一眼见她起就是 |
[37:40] | When I was nothing. And that will never change. | 当我还人微言轻时 这永远都不会改变 |
[37:44] | Affection that refuses to be altered by circumstances. | 不会被境遇改变的情感 |
[37:50] | They called this town Akhtiar. The White Cliffs. | 人们称这里为阿克提亚 白色悬崖 |
[37:54] | But we shall call it Sebastopol. | 但我们要叫它塞瓦斯托波尔 |
[37:59] | The Imperial City. | 帝皇之城 |
[38:01] | The Empress’s City. | 女皇之城 |
[38:05] | All for the glory of Catherine. | 所有荣耀归于凯瑟琳 |
[38:09] | Oh, how I miss you! | 我实在想念你 |
[38:12] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[38:14] | Come home to me. Now. | 回到我身边来 立刻 |
[38:27] | – You did it. – Yes. Yes, I did. | -你做到了 -是的 我做到了 |
[38:31] | They said you would never do it and you did. | 他们说你永远都做不到 但你却做到了 |
[38:35] | And you have a German daughter-in-law… | 而你有了一个德国的儿媳妇 |
[38:37] | just to show them what a good European you still are. | 就为告诉他们你依然是个衷心的欧洲人 |
[38:41] | Let them all think that. | 让他们这么想吧 |
[38:43] | But tonight we are celebrating you. | 但今晚我们为你庆贺 |
[38:47] | But I must soon return, my work there is just starting. | 我很快就要返回 在那的工作才刚刚开始 |
[38:53] | Let’s enjoy tonight. There is nothing sweeter | 让我们享受今夜 没有什么 |
[38:55] | than the sounds of a party fading into the distance. | 比远处热闹非凡的派对声响更令人陶醉 |
[38:58] | Not if you are walking away from it with the right person. | 只要你和对的人一起携手消失在热闹中 |
[39:06] | I did it all for you, my love. | 我都是为你而做 我的爱人 |
[39:20] | She’s enjoying her child. | 她正享受母子时光呢 |
[39:23] | She’s very respectful. She has learned Russian. | 她很有教养 还学了俄语 |
[39:27] | And she has good childbearing hips. | 她有很适合生育的臀部 |
[39:31] | – I hate her. – Of course you do. | -我恨她 -当然了 |
[39:37] | Go on. Go on, I’ll stay here. | 去吧 去吧 我就待在这里 |
[39:40] | The sight of me might start him off. | 我可能会吓着他 |
[39:42] | The little boy… | 那个小男孩 |
[39:44] | I’m surprised by how much I love him. | 我很惊讶自己那么爱他 |
[39:47] | How much he means to me. | 他对我来说那么重要 |
[39:50] | It’s never the children, Matushka. | 这不在乎孩子 玛图斯卡 |
[39:52] | It’s what we do to them. | 而是我们教养他们的方式 |
[39:53] | Too late for us. | 对我们来说太迟了 |
[39:55] | Go on, go. Go. Go, go! Go on. | 去吧 去吧 快去 |
[40:12] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[40:16] | Are you coming to see me? Yes, you are. | 你是来见我的吗 没错 是的 |
[40:21] | Where are you taking him, mother? | 你要带他去哪里 母亲 |
[40:23] | I’m not stealing him, darling. | 我不是偷走他 亲爱的 |
[40:26] | Maria understands, don’t you? | 玛丽亚理解 对吧 |
[40:33] | We can be friends now, can’t we? | 我们现在能成为朋友了 对吧 |
[40:35] | Now you’ve given me a son. | 鉴于你给了我一个儿子 |
[40:36] | Grandson. He’s your grandson. He’s my son. | 孙子 他是你的孙子 是我的儿子 |
[40:45] | When do we get him back, Mother? | 他什么时候能回来 母亲 |
[40:47] | In five years. When he has reached the age of reason. | 五年后 当他开始明事理时 |
[40:52] | That was a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[41:00] | So, what about the Turks? | 那土耳其人呢 |
[41:02] | Are they going to let us keep Crimea? | 他们会让我们拥有克里米亚吗 |
[41:04] | I somehow forgot to ask them. | 不知为何我忘记问他们了 |
[41:08] | Prince Potemkin has thought | 波将金王子已经 |
[41:09] | all this through very carefully, Peter. | 很详尽地考虑了这一切 彼得 |
[41:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:14] | I do… I do think about things, you know. | 我确实 确实考虑了很多 |
[41:20] | In politics, Peter, | 在政治上 彼得 |
[41:22] | there are always a certain amount of unknown factors. | 总有些不确定因素 |
[41:25] | It is never a good idea to try and discover them. | 想要发现它们并不是个好主意 |
[41:27] | The future will happen. | 未来自会到来 |
[41:29] | All we know is we have Crimea. | 我们只知道现在我们有了克里米亚 |
[41:31] | The only other issue is… | 现在的问题只剩 |
[41:34] | Where next? | 下一步是哪里 |
[41:37] | My little munchkin… south? We should go south? Yes! | 我的小家伙 南边 我们应该南下 没错 |
[41:43] | Matushka! | 玛图斯卡 |
[41:47] | I’ve had an idea! | 我有主意了 |
[41:50] | Oh please! Another one? | 拜托 又一个 |
[41:55] | Where do I belong in all of this? | 那我在这算什么 |
[41:58] | Please? What is my purpose here? | 我在这有什么意义 |
[42:01] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[42:02] | If you do not wish to be here, you can always leave. | 如果你不想在这 你随时可以走 |
[42:09] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[42:12] | I will! | 我会的 |
[42:15] | Your trousers. | 你的裤子 |
[42:22] | – He was getting very tedious. – Yes! | -他越来越啰嗦了 -是的 |
[42:26] | I want the Ministry of War. | 我想当军政大臣 |
[42:29] | You shall have it. We don’t need any of them any more. | 那就是你了 我们不需要其他人 |
[42:57] | Oh look at you. Every button in place. | 看看你 所有纽扣都扣对了 |
[43:02] | And, Matushka, what about your son? The Grand Duke. | 玛图斯卡 那你儿子呢 皇太子 |
[43:05] | From now on Prince Paul can do as he is told. | 从现在起保罗王子可以奉命行事 |
[43:07] | How about a diplomatic tour? He can visit the Austrian Court. | 不如来趟外交旅行 他可以去奥地利王宫 |
[43:11] | Good idea. Let’s do this. | 好主意 就这么干 |
[43:23] | So. First… we would like to thank Alexei Orlov | 首先 我们要感谢阿列克谢·奥尔洛夫 |
[43:28] | for his loyal service at the Ministry of War. | 他作为军政大臣时的尽心尽责 |
[43:31] | And his post will now be given to Prince Potemkin | 从今天起他的职位将移交给波将金王子 |
[43:34] | in acknowledgement for his great work in the Crimea. | 为表彰他在克里米亚立下的功劳 |
[43:39] | Bravo! | 干得好 |
[43:43] | Bravo! | 干得好 |
[43:45] | Count Orlov, did you have something to say? Before you leave? | 奥尔洛夫伯爵 你在走之前还有什么想说的吗 |
[43:51] | No, Your Majesty. | 没有 陛下 |
[43:53] | And now I want to signal a major change | 现在我想对我国的外交政策 |
[43:55] | in our foreign policy, away from Europe and… | 作出重大改革 远离欧洲并且… |
[43:58] | – May I say something, Your Majesty? – Yes, please do. | -我能冒昧几句吗 陛下 -请说 |
[44:04] | With respect… | 恕我直言 |
[44:07] | we may have fooled a few savages into giving away the Crimea | 我们也许能哄骗一些野蛮人把克里米亚拱手相让 |
[44:12] | and, in the course of time | 并且在将来 |
[44:14] | someone else may well fool us into giving it away again. | 又有他人会从我处把克里米亚哄骗走 |
[44:16] | – But… – We gained the Crimea. | -但是 -我们是光明正大夺下了克里米亚 |
[44:19] | – Which makes us more powerful. – And your point is? | -这让我们更加强大 -你想说什么 |
[44:24] | I really must say… | 我必须直言 |
[44:26] | What must you say? What is your point? | 你必须直言什么 你想说什么 |
[44:29] | My point is that my foreign policy | 我想说我的外交政策 |
[44:33] | has always developed on a secure network of alliances in Europe | 一直是与欧洲的盟友发展稳定联系 |
[44:38] | particularly in Germany. | 尤其是与德国 |
[44:40] | An adventure in the Crimea has put those alliances in danger. | 在克里米亚的冒险之举使这些联盟陷入危机 |
[44:44] | What is your definition of a “Secure network of alliances”? | 你说的”联系稳定的联盟”是什么 |
[44:49] | It is one which… A system which… | 就是…一个系统 |
[44:52] | A system, which you have devised, for your own convenience. | 一个你想出来的系统 为你的一己之利 |
[44:58] | There is no such thing | 政治上绝没有 |
[45:00] | as a “Secure network of alliances” in politics, minister. | 所谓的”联系稳定的联盟” 大臣 |
[45:03] | You should know that after watching me work. | 看我工作这么多年后你应该明白 |
[45:07] | I… | 我… |
[45:09] | – I… – Yes? | -我… -你什么 |
[45:11] | You had another point? | 你还有别的话想说 |
[45:17] | I really do not see how I can proceed if you insist… | 您如此坚决 我不知道该如何继续说 |
[45:23] | If we are following a policy with which you disagree, | 如果我们要遵循一个你不同意的政策 |
[45:25] | there is only one course for you. | 那你只有一条路可走 |
[45:40] | I… | 我 |
[45:42] | I do not wish to resign, Your Majesty. | 我不希望辞职 陛下 |
[45:45] | I know you have poisoned my son against me. | 我知道你一直在煽动我儿子策反我 |
[45:48] | There may be nothing I can do about that now. | 也许现在我对此干预不了什么 |
[45:50] | But know this… I will never forgive you. | 但记住 我永远不会原谅你 |
[45:59] | I do not wish to resign… | 我不希望辞职 |
[46:04] | But… | 但是 |
[46:08] | I… | 我 |
[46:12] | I suppose I must do so. | 我想我不得不辞 |
[46:18] | A principled decision. | 一个理智的决定 |
[46:20] | Accepted. | 准了 |
[46:23] | And we thank you for your loyal service all these years. | 我们感谢这些年你的忠诚服务 |
[46:34] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[46:54] | I do not want to go on a state visit to the Austrian court. | 我不想去奥地利王宫进行国事访问 |
[47:01] | This is a scheme of Potemkin’s, isn’t it? | 这是波将金的阴谋 对不对 |
[47:04] | To do with his adventures down south. Well, I’m not going. | 好让他继续南下冒险 反正我不去 |
[47:08] | God, this man has taken control of the whole court! | 老天 这男人掌握了整个王室 |
[47:11] | You will go. And you will leave my grandson with me. | 你要去 而且把孙子留下给我 |
[47:14] | I will not go! I will not! | 我不去 我不去 |
[47:18] | That will be your old tutor. He has just resigned. | 那是你的老导师 他刚辞职 |
[47:22] | He will need money. Yes? | 他得需要钱 对吧 |
[47:25] | What use are you to me if you cannot help me? | 如果你不能帮我 我留你何用 |
[47:29] | What use are you to anyone? | 你对别人还有何用 |
[47:43] | You know, what you need in retirement, | 你退休后应该需要的 |
[47:45] | Nikita Ivanovich, is a hobby. | 尼基塔·伊万诺维奇 是一个爱好 |
[47:47] | I suggest you acquire one. Soon. | 我建议你尽快培养一个 |
[47:52] | Now, remember! Charm! At all times! | 记住 施展魅力 从始至终 |
[47:55] | The Emperor Joseph is sparkling company! | 约瑟夫皇帝是个极好的伙伴 |
[47:58] | And we need his support for what we are doing in the Crimea. | 我们需要他支持我们在克里米亚的举动 |
[48:02] | So. | 所以 |
[48:06] | Don’t worry, darling. I will take good care of him. | 别担心 亲爱的 我会好好照顾他 |
[48:09] | Just as your grandmother looked after you. | 就像你奶奶照顾你那样 |
[48:13] | I hardly ever saw you. | 我从来见不到你 |
[48:16] | Well, we survived, didn’t we? | 但我们也过来了 对不对 |
[48:49] | – Well, back to work. – Yes… | -回去工作 -好的 |
[48:54] | I will also have to leave soon too. | 我也马上要离去 |
[48:57] | Back down south. Building our empire. | 继续南下 建造我们的帝国 |
[49:00] | I don’t want you to be lonely. | 我不希望你孤单 |
[49:03] | There’s a man I would like you to meet. Alexander Mamonov. | 所以我想让你认识一个人 亚历山大·马莫诺夫 |
[49:07] | Perhaps he can keep you company while I’m away. | 我不在时他可以替我陪你 |
[49:10] | But I will insist you visit me when the work is complete. | 但等完工后 你一定要来看我 |
[49:15] | I suppose if we can’t live together, | 我想如果我们不能一起生活 |
[49:17] | we’ll have to learn how to live with others. | 就得学会和别人一起生活 |
[49:20] | But without jealousy. | 但不带嫉妒 |
[49:21] | Because jealousy is disgusting. It is… | 因为嫉妒令人生厌 它… |
[49:26] | – Pointless. – And demeaning. | -毫无意义 -还有失体面 |
[49:30] | Your Majesty. It’s my pleasure… | 陛下 是我的荣幸 |
[49:32] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[50:11] | I’m sorry, Your Majesty. | 我很抱歉 陛下 |
[50:43] | I wouldn’t worry about it, really. | 不用担心 真的 |
[50:53] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[50:56] | It’s never happened before. | 以前从没发生过 |
[50:59] | No? | 没有吗 |
[51:10] | Welcome aboard, Prince Potemkin. | 欢迎登船 波将金王子 |
[51:11] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 现在我们启程吧 |
[51:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:16] | Really. Really, don’t worry about it. | 真的 无需担忧 |
[51:22] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[51:24] | – Why didn’t you say? – I didn’t want to bother you. | -你怎么不提早说 -我不想打扰你 |
[51:29] | I’m here now! | 我现在来了 |
[51:36] | I’ve been getting it all ready. All ready for you. | 我一直在做准备 为你做准备 |
[51:42] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[51:50] | So! Let’s to the Crimea… | 那么 向克里米亚前进 |
[51:55] | Row! | 划船 |
[51:59] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[52:00] | We’ll sail down this river, we’ll reach the Black Sea, | 我们会沿着这条河前进 直抵黑海 |
[52:02] | and then we’ll show everyone a New Russia! | 然后向所有人展现一个新的俄国 |
[52:15] | She’s cheered up then. | 她现在开心了 |
[52:17] | Can’t live with him. Can’t live without him. | 不能生活在一起 又离不开他 |
[52:26] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[52:29] | – Thank you. – Prince Potemkin. | -谢谢 -波将金王子 |
[52:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:39] | I think Mamonov is fucking her. | 我觉得马莫诺夫在和她上床 |
[52:41] | Well, what are you going to do about that? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[52:44] | Fifty lashes! | 五十大鞭 |
[52:48] | You’re a monster! You are, you’re a terrible monster. | 你个魔鬼 真的 你个可怕的魔鬼 |
[52:52] | You use people up and throw them away | 你压榨别人 而且用完后 |
[52:53] | when you’re finished with them. Fifty lashes… | 就转头丢弃 五十大鞭 |
[52:54] | you’re outrageous. You’re terrible, Matushka, you’re a monster. | 太无法理喻了 你真坏 玛图斯卡 你个魔鬼 |
[52:57] | That is not a very nice thing to say about someone. | 这可不是什么夸人的好话 |
[52:59] | Especially someone you say you love. | 尤其是对着你声称爱的人 |
[53:03] | Oh but I do love you. | 但我确实爱你 |
[53:07] | I’ll always love you. | 我会一直爱你 |
[53:09] | Even when there isn’t anymore me or anymore you. | 就算我和你都不复存在 |
[53:13] | I will still love you. | 我会依然爱你 |
[53:22] | Does it upset you? | 这让你难过吗 |
[53:25] | Oh no, not especially. | 不 也不难过 |
[53:30] | But this… this… | 但这 这个 |
[53:34] | This is what we were meant to do. | 这是我们与生俱来的使命 |
[53:37] | Make Russia great. | 让俄国伟大 |
[53:41] | We never had any choice in the matter. | 在这件事上我们别无选择 |
[53:47] | You are the one. | 你是命中注定 |
[53:50] | You are. There was only ever you. | 是你 一直以来都是你 |
[53:53] | Wherever you are. Wherever I am. | 无论你在哪 无论我在哪 |
[53:58] | From the first time I saw you. | 从我第一次见到你 |
[54:03] | Love has to do with the soul. | 爱情与灵魂相关 |
[54:06] | Me. You. | 我 你 |
[54:11] | There. | 那里 |
[54:15] | Here. | 这里 |
[54:17] | Now. | 此刻 |
[54:40] | My love. | 我的爱人 |
[54:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[54:52] | There is something I want to show you. | 我有东西想给你看 |
[54:56] | Come on! Come on… | 快来 快来 |
[55:00] | What do you taste? What do you taste?! | 你尝到了什么 你尝到了什么 |
[55:02] | Salt! | 盐 |
[55:04] | We are not on the river, we are on the sea! | 我们现在不在河上 而在海上了 |
[55:06] | And what do you think is around the next headland? | 你觉得下一个岬角上会有什么 |
[55:09] | Of course you don’t know, come on! | 你当然不知道 快来 |
[55:11] | Good morning boys, good morning! | 早上好 小伙子们 早上好 |
[55:13] | Close your eyes, come on! Close them. Don’t! Come on! | 闭上眼 快 闭眼 别睁开 快 |
[55:23] | Right there… Keep them closed… | 就在那 别睁眼 |
[55:26] | Now. There! | 现在 你看 |
[55:31] | The reason we have travelled down river. | 我们沿河而下的理由 |
[55:37] | Sebastopol, Matuskha! | 塞巴斯托波尔 玛图斯卡 |
[55:41] | Our window into the Black Sea. | 我们通向黑海的窗户 |
[55:48] | I have built you, like I promised, a Russian naval Fleet. | 如我承诺 我为你打造了一支俄国海军舰队 |
[55:58] | For you and Russia to take our Empire across the sea, | 为你和俄国 带我们的国家越过海洋 |
[56:03] | to Byzantium! | 直至拜占庭 |
[56:05] | I’ve done all of this for you! | 我做的这一切都是为了你 |
[56:11] | For only you! This is how I love you. | 只为你 这就是我爱你的方式 |