Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

叶卡捷琳娜大帝(Catherine the Great)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 叶卡捷琳娜大帝(Catherine the Great)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
时间 英文 中文
[01:33] Complete history of my family 我家族的全部历史
[01:35] and I thought it was fascinating, it really was. 我觉得还挺有意思的 真的
[01:39] Aunties I’d never heard of, Uncles from down south… 我从没听过的阿姨 南部来的叔叔
[01:42] I’m sorry, what are you talking about? 抱歉 你说什么来着
[01:46] I’m just telling you about my parents. 我就是在跟你说我的父母
[01:48] About how kind they were to me 说他们对我怎么好
[01:49] and how wonderful they’ve always been. 以及他们是多么优秀
[01:54] I have to work. 我得工作了
[01:56] Do you? Can’t we… 必须吗 我们能不能
[01:59] I am managing the tail end of a war. In case you hadn’t noticed. 提醒你一下 我在设法结束战争
[02:10] So, 那么
[02:11] Major-General 少将
[02:12] and Gentleman Not of the Bedchamber. 寝宫之外的绅士
[02:17] I was just getting to know you 我才刚开始了解你
[02:18] and away you go to make war against the Turks. 你就去和土耳其佬打仗了
[02:22] Who deserve someone as terrible as you as an opponent. 他们值得有你这样强悍的对手
[02:28] Have you really been away so long? I can’t believe it. 你真的已经离开这么久了吗 难以置信
[02:33] If I’d known the Turkish war would have dragged on for two years, 如果我知道土耳其战争要延续两年
[02:37] I would have thought twice about sending you away 我刚遇见你的时候
[02:40] when I’d only just found you. 一定不会轻易送你上前线
[02:49] Take them off this bay! 带他们离开这港口
[02:50] Make them safe! 让他们安全
[03:00] From Her Majesty! 陛下的信
[03:04] First class work. 干得很好
[03:06] Attacked when you said you would. 说攻击就攻击
[03:17] Excellent. 很好
[03:19] Lunch? 吃午饭吗
[03:23] General Rumiantsev reports great things of your bravery. 鲁米扬瑟夫将军汇报了你的壮举
[03:27] You have done everything we asked you to do. 你做了我们要求的一切
[03:31] Risen through the ranks to glory and the decorations of honour. 地位光荣逐步高升 伴以累累功勋
[03:37] For my part, however, I very much wish to preserve 不过对于我来说 我很希望保住
[03:41] those who are zealous, brave, clever and skilful. 那些热情 勇敢 聪慧 熟练的人
[03:46] This letter is to ask you not to endanger yourself further 此信旨在令你不再涉险
[03:50] and return to us. 并回到我们身边
[03:59] She’s writing to you under separate cover. 她用另函给你写信
[04:02] Good not to show how pleased you are. 你不动声色挺好的
[04:05] First class work. 干得很好
[04:09] Your Majesty, 陛下
[04:12] permit me to offer you my most humble congratulations 请允许我献上最恭敬的祝贺
[04:15] on the conquest of another Turkish town on the Danube. 我们在多瑙河边又占下一座土耳其城市
[04:24] I can only hope that this major defeat for the Turks 我只希望土耳其的这次重大战败
[04:30] will somehow bring this long war to a speedy conclusion. 可以让这场旷日持久的战争尽快结束
[04:35] Letter for Her Majesty. 给陛下的信
[04:38] I feel unable to express in words 我觉得用言语难以表达
[04:40] my most humble gratitude to you. 我对你最谦逊的感激
[04:45] And yet I must confess. 然而我必须承认
[04:49] I am proud to kill and risk my own death 能为陛下的荣耀不顾牺牲
[04:51] for the sake of Your Majesty’s glory. 奋勇杀敌 是我的荣幸
[05:04] The origins of the Turkish war, Your Majesty, 陛下 土耳其战争的开端
[05:06] were a dispute over territorial incursion 是源于领土入侵的争端
[05:09] but it may be something 但这有可能是
[05:10] that the Turks had been planning and was… 土耳其人一直以来计划的
[05:12] well, in a sense, an excuse. 从某种角度来说就是借口
[05:15] The “Casus belli” was not, 开战理由其实并不是
[05:17] actually the “Casus”, if you see what I mean. 一件事 如果你明白我的意思的话
[05:21] The causes of war really are 开战的理由真的是
[05:22] not as simple as they seem, are they? 没有看起来那么简单 对吧
[05:23] Forward the whole file to the Minister. 把所有文件拿去给大臣
[05:26] Perhaps it is wrong for me to write this to you, 可能我不该写这些给你
[05:29] for after reading it you may fear that I should forget you. 因为读完之后你可能会担心我该忘记你
[05:33] Or replace you in my affections. 或者会另寻新欢
[05:37] But you’re not so easy to forget, my friend. 但是你没那么容易忘记 我的朋友
[05:41] You lurk in the mind, dangerously. 你伺机潜伏在我内心深处
[05:47] Come back, dear Major-General, come back. 回来吧 亲爱的少将 回来吧
[05:52] I am telling you the truth! 我跟你说的是实话
[05:53] The Emperor Peter III is alive! 彼得三世大帝还活着
[05:57] His spirit is alive in me. He is back. 他的灵魂活在我身体里 他回来了
[06:02] To avenge himself on his bitch wife Catherine. 为了向他恶毒的妻子凯瑟琳复仇
[06:07] I will rule! 我会统治
[06:09] I will rule with my son, Paul, 我会和我的儿子保罗一同统治
[06:14] who is betrayed by his cow of a mother. 他也被自己的母亲背叛
[06:16] Pugachev! 普加乔
[06:18] Who would come between a father and his son? 父亲和儿子之间还能有谁
[06:23] There he is. 那就是他
[06:25] The Emperor Peter III. My father. 彼得三世大帝 我的父亲
[06:30] – You said. – Weak chin. Don’t you think? -你说过 -有点软弱 不觉得吗
[06:40] So, how do you like your new name? 你还喜欢新名字吗
[06:42] Natalia. I love it, Your Majesty. 娜塔莉 我很喜欢 陛下
[06:46] It’s Russian. You should love it. 是俄语名 你应该很喜欢
[06:53] Sir. 长官
[06:56] I wanted to ask you something. 我想问你一些事
[06:59] Yes, ask. 好 问吧
[07:01] I wanted to join the Council. 我想加入议会
[07:04] No. 不行
[07:09] – He would have wanted it. – He also wanted me in prison. -父亲会希望我加入 -他还想让我坐牢
[07:13] Or dead. 或者死了
[07:14] I am simply asking 我只是想问
[07:16] if I might be allowed to sit on the Council and do the work of… 你是否同意我进入议会或者担任
[07:20] No. 不行
[07:39] Thank you, Alexei, most helpful. 谢谢 阿列克谢 帮了大忙
[07:42] Gentlemen, we have urgent business… 先生们 我们有要紧的事
[07:53] It is a devastating defeat for the Turks. 这对土耳其佬来说是致命的打击
[07:55] They are suing for peace. 他们在求和
[07:59] Our armies have pushed south to Kabul 我们的军队已经南进到了喀布尔
[08:03] and my fleet has wiped out 我的舰队也已经击溃了
[08:04] the Sultan’s ships in the Mediterranean. 地中海的苏丹舰队
[08:09] – The sea is… – “Red with the blood of infidels”. -海水已 -“被异教徒的鲜血染红”
[08:13] Apparently. 很显然
[08:14] And it seems Major General Potemkin has distinguished himself. 看起来波将金少校卓越突出
[08:20] Anyway, I have summoned him back to court. 反正我召他回到了宫中
[08:26] And I thought Prince Orlov 并且我认为奥尔洛夫亲王
[08:28] might join the peace negotiations in Turkey. 可以去土耳其参加和谈
[08:32] Is this your way of trying to get rid of me completely? 你就想这么完全摆脱我吗
[08:34] Why on earth would Your Excellency think such a thing? 阁下为何会有这种想法
[08:37] I would like a word with Prince Orlov alone. 我想和奥尔洛夫亲王私下说两句
[08:46] I accept that we are over, 我接受我们俩结束了
[08:48] but am I to have no influence at all? 但我就没有任何影响力了吗
[08:50] Is that your idea? 你是这么想的吗
[08:53] I have great regard for you. You know that. 我很尊敬你 你是知道的
[08:58] This is an opportunity. 这是一个机会
[09:01] Take it. 接受吧
[09:13] – It’s all over. – Not yet. Not yet! -都完了 -还没有 还没完
[09:27] – So you asked Potemkin to come back? – I did. -所以你让波将金回来了 -是的
[09:32] And now you don’t know what to do with him. 现在你不知道怎么面对他了
[09:34] Correct. 没错
[09:40] What are you going to do about him? 你准备拿他怎么办
[09:42] I’m not sure. I thought I wanted him back but then I saw him… 我不确定 我本希望他回到我身边结果我看到他
[09:53] – I was in love with Orlov, you know. – I know. -我确实爱过奥尔洛夫 -我知道
[09:58] I just… 我只是
[10:00] don’t want to go through all that again. 不想再经历一遍那样的事情了
[10:03] No. I can see that. 嗯 我能看出来
[10:04] Men want power. They like to feel they are in control. 男人都渴求权力 他们喜欢操控一切的感觉
[10:08] – And women? – Yes, of course, we want that too. -那女人呢 -当然了 我们也想要
[10:11] The difficulty here is that I am in control. I have the power. 问题就在于现在的掌权者是我 我拥有权力
[10:16] You are the Empress. And he can be your devoted servant. 您是女皇 他可以成为您忠实的仆人
[10:20] You think it is as simple as that? 你觉得就这么简单吗
[10:23] – I do not. – It’s just… -我没有 -这只是
[10:26] Giving your heart, it’s just such a risk. It lays you open. 献上自己的心太冒险了 完全暴露了自己
[10:31] Suddenly you’re at the mercy of the whole world. 突然间你只能任凭这个世界摆布
[10:34] I wouldn’t know about that. 我可没法明白那种感受
[10:43] Come along. 接着来
[11:05] Paul… Natalia. 保罗 娜塔莉
[11:25] Why does my son’s new wife not bow to me? 为什么我儿子的新婚妻子没有向我鞠躬
[11:28] Is there some prejudice against bowing in Hesse Darmstadt? 黑森州达姆施塔特那里是对鞠躬有什么忌讳吗
[11:32] There may be, Your Majesty. I will look into it. 或许是有的 陛下 我会查一查
[11:45] She won’t let me join the Council. 她不让我进入议会
[11:48] Are you listening? Why are you staring at Count Razumovsky? 你在听我说话吗 你为什么盯着拉祖莫夫斯基伯爵
[11:51] Was I staring at Count Razumovsky? I don’t think I was. 我在盯着他看吗 我可不这么认为
[11:55] I was listening to you darling. I always listen. 亲爱的我在听你说话呢 我一直倾听
[11:58] You are a very interesting man. 你真是一个非常有趣的人
[12:14] Why write to me if she doesn’t want me? 如果她不想要我为什么还写信给我
[12:19] It’s a game. 这是场游戏
[12:21] That’s all it is. 仅此而已
[12:27] Play it. 去玩吧
[13:15] Does my son’s wife want everyone to know 我的儿媳是想让所有人都知道
[13:17] that she is fucking his best friend? 她在和她丈夫最好的朋友鬼混吗
[13:19] You don’t need to answer that question. 你不用回答这个问题
[13:22] Is not she wonderful? 她难道不出色吗
[13:24] She is absolutely wonderful. 她简直太棒了
[13:27] Is she a baritone? 她是个男中音吗
[13:32] This way you can look at her when you come. 这样你就能在高潮的时候看着她了
[13:34] Fuck her. 操她
[13:38] That is so obviously what you want to do darling. 很明显那就是你想做的事 亲爱的
[13:47] – She’s frightened. – Of what? -她很害怕 -害怕什么
[13:49] – Of what she feels for you. – You think? -她对你的感觉 -你这么认为
[13:53] Who’s that fucking boy up there next to her? That rat. Who’s he? 上面坐她旁边的那个杂种是谁 小白脸 他是谁
[13:57] It’ll all be over soon. 那不会长久
[14:15] What in God’s name do you think you are doing? 老天 你觉得你在做些什么
[14:17] I’m leaving! I won’t stand for this any more. 我要离开 我忍受不了
[14:20] But you’ve only been back about a week. 但你才回来了一个星期
[14:22] Do you want to end up like me? And all these loyal citizens? 你想跟我落得一个下场吗 还有这些忠诚的市民们
[14:27] Where do you think you are going? 你想要去哪里
[14:28] To God! The monastery. I shall be a monk. 去修道院投入上帝的怀抱吧 我该当一个修道士
[14:31] – Don’t be ridiculous… – Who is being ridiculous? -别犯傻了 -是谁在犯傻
[14:35] – She is in love with you, my friend. – What makes you say that? -她爱你 我的朋友 -你怎么知道
[14:38] I shall tell you why. 让我告诉你为什么
[14:40] I have never seen two people more in love. 我没有见过比你们更相爱的人
[14:43] She’s got a funny way of showing it. 但她展现爱的方式真是可笑
[14:45] Patting the cheek of that… ludicrous boy. 轻柔地拍着那个滑稽男孩的脸颊
[14:50] I may be in love, but I am not… 我可能是爱着她 但是我不
[14:53] What? 什么
[14:55] Not happy. I’m not happy at all. 不开心 我一点都不开心
[15:07] He’s here! 他在这里
[15:09] Brothers and sisters! Children of Russia. 兄弟姐妹们 俄国的孩子们
[15:13] I greet you in love and friendship. 我以爱和友谊向你们致意
[15:17] I am your lost Emperor, Peter III. 我是你们失落的皇帝 彼得三世
[15:22] This sword was given to me by Peter the Great! 这把剑是彼得大帝授予我的
[15:27] I am sent by God 我由上帝派来
[15:30] to raise you up from the dust. 带领你们走出尘埃
[15:33] To feed you, and clothe you 给你们食物以得温饱 衣服以御严寒
[15:37] and give you a way of escaping the slavery 并且为你们指明一条道路
[15:39] in which you have been held by the bitch Catherine. 逃离那个贱女人凯瑟琳的奴役
[15:42] Pugachev! Pugachev! 普加乔 普加乔
[15:44] Russia belongs to us all! 俄国属于我们所有人
[16:03] I’m planning a dinner for the new French ambassador. 我在筹备一顿与新任法国大使共进的晚餐
[16:06] What do you think, Russian food or French? 你觉得应该采用俄式菜品还是法式菜品
[16:09] – Why not both? – Yes that’s a good idea. -不如都来点呢 -那是个好主意
[16:19] So, to what do we owe the honour of this visit? 那么 你这次来看我是因为谁呢
[16:23] Potemkin. 波将金
[16:26] Yes, what of him? 他怎么了
[16:28] He’s leaving. 他要离开了
[16:32] Leaving? Leaving who? Leaving what? 离开 离开谁 离开什么
[16:34] Leaving court. 离开王宫
[16:36] And leaving you, since you are the court. 也是离开你 因为你就是王宫
[16:43] Well, why are you telling me this? 你为什么要跟我说这些呢
[16:45] Why are you pleading his cause? 你为什么要替他恳求我
[16:47] Why am I saying what I am saying? 我为什么要说这些呢
[16:52] I like love. I like watching it develop 我喜欢爱情 我喜欢看着爱情
[16:55] in other people. I have never known it myself. 在他人间开花结果 我从没亲身体会过它
[16:58] But you… 但是你
[17:10] I think you have a great capacity for love. 我认为你有着强大的爱的能力
[17:15] Of the violent and unpredictable kind. 那种猛烈 难以捉摸的爱
[17:19] It will shake you. 而这会让你的内心经受狂风暴雨
[17:22] But I am your friend and… 但是我是你的朋友
[17:26] I can see you feel for him things… 我能看出你对他的感情
[17:30] No, no, no. You better go. 别说了 你还是走吧
[17:33] I am terribly busy. 我真的非常忙
[17:45] And your friend Potemkin might be missing you. 并且你的朋友波将金可能会想念你
[17:49] He is no longer my friend. 他不再是我的朋友了
[17:53] In that capacity. 不是那种朋友了
[18:40] Natalia. 娜塔莉
[18:43] Count Razumovsky. 拉祖莫夫斯基伯爵
[18:44] I want to speak with you. Now. 我想要跟你谈谈 立刻
[18:56] If you want to stay married to that insolent girl, 如果你想要继续和那个无礼丫头的婚姻
[18:58] you will probably have to lock her up. 你最好还是把她关起来
[19:04] You have no idea, do you? 你什么都不明白 是吗
[19:06] Even when it is right in front of your nose. 即使是在你鼻子底下发生的事情
[19:13] Well. I see someone else has got your attention. 我知道你的注意力被其他人吸引走了
[19:15] I do not know how you have the nerve 我不知道你怎么有勇气
[19:19] to lecture me about my love life while you ogle… 来指导我的婚姻 同时你还在抛媚眼给那个
[19:25] Oaf. I see the way you look at him. 蠢货 我看到你看他的眼神了
[19:28] Is it “Love”? Is that what this is? At your age? 这就是爱吗 就是这样吗 在你这个年龄
[19:30] Love should wait upon judgement, mother. 爱情应该以理性为依托 母亲
[19:32] But not you. You’re like a fly to honey aren’t you? 但你不是 你就像个见到蜂蜜的苍蝇不是吗
[19:35] Go! 滚
[19:49] – You’re leaving? – Yes, I’ve thought about it. But… -你要离开了吗 -是的 我思考了很久 但是
[19:52] Something detained you? 什么事情耽搁了你
[19:54] Yes. You, Your Majesty. 是的 是您 陛下
[20:00] I… I have neglected you since your return. 我 自从你回来之后我一直忽视了你
[20:04] You have had other things to occupy you. 您自有其他要操心的事情
[20:07] – New friends. – I choose friends as I need them. -新朋友 -我根据需要来选择朋友
[20:10] And discard them when they are no longer useful it seems. 当他们看起来不再重要时就抛弃他们
[20:12] – You are being impertinent. – I am being honest. -休得无礼 -我这是在说实话
[20:17] They can look similar. 他们看起来都很相似
[20:22] There is no real love without absolute honesty. 没有绝对的诚实就没有真正的爱情
[20:30] Do people lie to you Your Majesty? 人们会对您撒谎吗 陛下
[20:36] Because of your position? 因为您的地位
[20:37] All the time, I’m afraid. 恐怕一直都在撒谎
[20:48] What do you want from me? 你想从我这得到什么
[20:50] Nothing. 什么也不要
[20:56] This. Now. 此时此刻
[21:00] Standing next to you. That’s enough. 站在您身边就足够了
[21:02] So money and titles… 那么金钱和头衔…
[21:04] I will take as much I can get my hands on. 我会尽可能多拿
[21:06] But I will not be given things. 但我不会受嗟来之食
[21:10] – You want… – I want what any man wants. -你想要… -我想每个男人都想要的
[21:14] – To make his own way. – Yes. I can see that. -靠自己出人头地 -是的 我能看出来
[21:21] And… 还有…
[21:24] to find love. If possible. 找到爱情 如果可能的话
[21:32] You did some very brave things against the Turks. 你面对土耳其人时非常勇敢
[21:35] I was very grateful to Your Majesty for the opportunity 我很感激陛下给我机会
[21:38] to kill as many of the little buggers as possible. 让我杀死那么多敌人
[21:51] Come up to my private apartments. 到我的私人住所来
[21:55] Any time you want. 随时都可以
[22:00] Come by the private staircase. 走私人楼梯上来
[22:07] But shout as you come up, in case I am in the bath. 不过上来时喊一声 以免我在洗澡
[22:18] Are Potemkin and my mother… 波将金和我母亲是不是…
[22:23] Anything is possible with her. 对她来说一切皆有可能
[22:28] She never lets me anywhere near power. 她从来不让我接近权力
[22:33] I know how you feel, Your Excellency. 我知道您的感受 殿下
[22:36] This… Pugachev… 这个…普加乔…
[22:40] What about him? 他怎么了
[22:40] They say he wants to put me on the throne. 人们说他想辅佐我上皇位
[22:45] I do not imagine Your Excellency would want to 我想殿下不会愿意把您的权力
[22:47] owe your power to an illiterate peasant. 交给一个目不识丁的农民
[22:49] No, no… But… 不不…但是…
[22:53] He obviously has more taste than my mother in certain matters. 在某些事情上他显然比我母亲更有品味
[23:04] Major General Potemkin is on his way up to see her 在我们谈话之际少将波将金
[23:06] even as we speak. 正要去见她
[23:08] I heard them, yesterday. Making an assignation. 我昨天听到的 策划幽会
[23:11] Get up those stairs. Now. 现在上楼梯去
[23:13] If you want any kind of career at court. 如果你想在宫里有所作为的话
[23:15] I don’t think she wants me there. 我不认为她想我在那
[23:16] She doesn’t know what she wants. 她不知道自己想要什么
[23:19] Get up there. Now. 快上去 快
[23:20] And this is for King Gustav of Sweden. 这是给瑞典国王古斯塔夫的
[23:24] Minister Panin! 帕宁大臣
[23:26] I think we need a Council meeting 我想我们需要开议会会议
[23:27] about this business in Samara. This.. 讨论萨马拉的事 这个…
[23:30] – Pugachev, Your Majesty. – Pugachev. -普加乔 陛下 -普加乔
[23:32] Why do I keep forgetting his name? 我怎么老是忘记他的名字
[23:33] Is that significant or is it just a sign of his own insignificance? 这是意味着什么 还是暗指他无足轻重
[23:37] That may have something to do with it, Your Majesty. 可能有点关系 陛下
[23:40] There’s always something in the countryside. 农村总是会发生一些事情
[23:41] I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. 我相信没什么好担心
[23:43] Wherever there are Russians there is something to worry about. 哪里有俄国人 哪里就有需要担心的事情
[23:46] It’s not surprising that our serfs are in rebellion, 考虑到我们对待农奴的方式
[23:48] the way we treat them. 我不惊讶他们会起义
[23:49] If only the landowners had listened to me… 要是地主们肯听我的话就好了
[23:51] And you need to speak with my son. Do you know… 还有你得去跟我儿子谈谈 你知道
[23:54] He behaved abominably to me yesterday. 他昨天对我态度很恶劣
[23:56] Your Majesty… I must… 陛下…我得…
[23:57] And I need to be briefed on those Turkish negotiations. 还有我需要了解一下土耳其的谈判情况
[24:00] I hear Count Orlov is making a fool of himself again. 我听说奥尔洛夫伯爵又出洋相了
[24:02] I must be kept informed. Do you understand? 必须随时通知我 明白了吗
[24:04] The papers are on their way, Your Majesty. 文件已经在路上了 陛下
[24:06] I have advised my office. 我已经通知了我的办公室
[24:08] May I remind you that… 请允许我提醒您
[24:10] – You need… – Have you seen General Potemkin? -您需要… -你见到波将金将军吗
[24:14] I asked him to come to see me and… 我叫他来见我然后
[24:16] I am sure he is on his way, Your Majesty… 我相信他已经在路上了 陛下
[24:19] You’re up to something. 你有心事
[24:22] Oh yes, I can see it in your eyes. 没错 我能从你的眼里看出来
[24:33] Did we arrange for you to come today? 我们今天安排了你来吗
[24:37] I thought we did, Your Majesty. 我以为安排了 陛下
[24:38] No, no. Get your clothes on now. 不不 赶紧把你衣服穿上
[24:40] I have to work. 我还要工作
[24:48] Your Excellency. How wonderful to see you. 阁下 很高兴见到您
[24:53] Your Excellency, I think Her Majesty… 阁下 我想陛下她…
[24:57] Say something. 说话
[25:01] What would you like me to say, Your Majesty? 您想我说什么 陛下
[25:03] Something intelligent. 说点机灵话
[25:14] I think this has gone far enough. 我想这段关系寿终正寝了
[25:17] Minister Panin. 帕宁大臣
[25:20] – Your Excellency! – Good day. -阁下 -再见
[25:40] Please continue, Lieutenant. 请继续走 中尉
[25:43] You’re going down and I was going… up. 你下楼然后我…上楼
[25:47] Thank you, Major General. 谢谢你 少将
[26:47] Sorry, Your Majesty. Am I disturbing you? 抱歉 陛下 我打扰到您了吗
[26:50] No, no, not at all. Not at all. No. 不不不 没有 没有
[26:53] Nothing interesting was happening. 反正也没什么刺激的事
[26:55] Please continue singing. I like it. 请继续唱 我喜欢听
[27:00] More than I can say. 无以言表
[27:07] You could sing in here if you like. 如果你喜欢的话可以进来唱
[27:09] If that is what Your Majesty desires, 如果这是陛下的要求
[27:11] then that is what I shall do. 那么我就照做
[27:28] I want to talk to you about the women you have been involved with. 我想和你谈谈你接触过的女人
[27:34] I shall do my best Your Majesty. I may have to consult my notes. 我会尽力 陛下 我可能得看一下笔记
[27:39] I am sure there have been a great many. 我相信你有过很多女人
[27:41] You are a very attractive man. 你是个非常有魅力的男人
[27:44] When I was twelve and a half… 在我十二岁半的时候
[27:46] – in a barn near Smolensk. – Alright. -在斯摩棱斯克的一个谷仓里 -好了
[27:49] I think I will go first. 还是我先讲吧
[27:51] A very good idea, I think, Your Majesty. 好主意 陛下
[27:56] My husband Peter was one of the most unpleasant men 我丈夫彼得是我这辈子见过的
[27:59] I have ever met in my life. 最讨厌的人之一
[28:01] So you may discount him. 所以你可以忽略他
[28:03] Yes, I never thought much of him, Your Majesty. 是的 我对他根本就没想太多 陛下
[28:06] You couldn’t really say we had a sex life. 我们都算不上有性生活
[28:09] Do you know, he had a condition of the foreskin 你知道吗 他的包皮有问题
[28:12] whereby for a very long time 很长一段时间
[28:15] it was impossible for him to get an erection. 他都不能够勃起
[28:17] – I never knew that, Your Majesty. – Well… -这我可不知道 陛下 -好吧
[28:21] No need to go into any further details about Peter III. 关于彼得三世没必要再讲更多细节了
[28:30] He could be so frightening. 他很吓人
[28:33] He was violent. He was drunk. He was like an angry child. 他很暴力 酗酒 就像个生气的孩子
[28:37] I was terrified of him. 我很怕他
[28:39] Other men? 别的男人呢
[28:43] – I heard… – Yes? What did you hear? -我听说 -是吗 你听说了什么
[28:46] Fifteen… 十五个
[28:49] – What? – No! No. -怎么了 -不 不
[28:52] Oh, what lies they tell about women in power. 看看他们对掌权的女性能编出什么谎
[28:58] So? 所以呢
[29:03] Not that many. Five. 没那么多 就五个
[29:07] There was one when I was living under the Empress Elizabeth, 在我生活在伊丽莎白皇后年代时有一个人
[29:10] still married to that pig, Peter. 当时还和彼得那头猪结着婚
[29:13] The only significant one is Orlov, 唯一有意义的就是奥尔洛夫
[29:16] unless you count the King of Poland… 除非你算上波兰国王
[29:17] I am jealous of Orlov. 我嫉妒奥尔洛夫
[29:20] You shouldn’t be. Although I was in love with him. 不必 尽管我爱过他
[29:25] He wanted to marry me. 他想娶我
[29:26] Well, of course he did, he wanted the power. 他当然想了 他渴望权力
[29:30] I will not share my throne with anyone. 我不会和任何人分享我的王座
[29:41] Grigory resented the power. 格里戈利憎恨这种权力
[29:44] The power I seem to have. 这种我看起来拥有的权力
[29:46] The power you have. 您确实有权力
[29:50] He has no idea of how difficult it is to maintain such a thing. 他根本不知道维持权力有多难
[29:53] How many the dangers, 有多少危险
[29:56] how varied the directions from which they emerge. 接连不断从各方袭来
[30:03] I am not interested in debauchery. 我对淫乱不感兴趣
[30:06] I am interested in love. And honesty. 我对爱情和诚实感兴趣
[30:13] That is all that interests me. 这也是我所感兴趣的
[30:19] I need love. 我需要爱
[30:23] Have an obsessive need for it. I will confess that. 我有被爱强迫症 我承认
[30:27] So if you want to be with me, 所以你如果想和我在一起
[30:28] you have to love me, always. 你就得爱我 直到永远
[30:33] And always tell me the truth. 并且永远对我诚实
[30:39] At fifteen there was a girl in a field 我十五岁时斯摩棱斯克郊外的田野里
[30:41] outside of Smolensk.. 有个女孩…
[30:42] No, no, no! Enough, enough of these confessions! 不不不 够了 坦白够了
[30:45] I got you! I did… 我赢了 我…
[30:48] Listen, I find my private bath house 听着 我发现我的私人浴室
[30:50] is a wondrous place to relax. 是个放松的好地方
[30:53] I’m going to tell them that 我去通知他们
[30:54] you are to be allowed access whenever you wish. 你随时可以进入
[30:57] Very generous of you, Your Majesty. 您真慷慨 陛下
[30:58] Though I make no promises about any debauchery that might occur. 虽然我对可能发生的淫乱生活不作任何保证
[31:01] Fields… barns… 田野…谷仓…
[31:04] Smolensk… Minsk… 斯摩棱斯克…明斯克…
[31:06] Your record in this area is very troubling. 你在这方面的记录非常扰人
[31:14] It is so reassuring to have you back at court. 你回到宫里真是令人安心
[31:18] So… 那么
[31:21] When I was sixteen and a half… 在我十六岁半时
[31:30] Well. 好了
[31:33] And what do you want to do now? 你现在想做什么
[31:37] Well I was thinking that I might… 我想我应该
[31:42] quit while I’m ahead. 尝到甜头就知足
[32:09] The only ones who have reason to be frightened 唯一有理由害怕的人
[32:13] are the pigs who steal your land 是那些偷你们的土地
[32:17] and beat you like dogs! 痛扁你们的猪头
[32:26] This is your Governor. 这是你们的总督
[32:29] And his wife, Lady Anna Vasilievna. 和他的妻子安娜·维西耶夫娜夫人
[32:35] No! 不要
[32:42] Pigs! 猪头
[32:45] There are still slaves in Russia. 俄国仍然有奴隶
[32:49] Do you want to be slaves? 你们想当奴隶吗
[33:03] Don’t you think she looks like Catherine? 你们不觉得她长得像凯瑟琳吗
[33:07] Maybe she is Catherine. Look at those eyes. 也许她就是凯瑟琳 看看这双眼睛
[33:11] She wants to fuck everything she sees. 她想上了她见到的一切
[33:15] Including my horses. 包括我的马
[33:27] Kill the child! 杀了那孩子
[33:45] I thought you might like a tour of the barracks. 我想您也许喜欢参观兵营
[33:47] Because I know how passionate Your Excellency is about soldiering. 因为我知道殿下对从军有多热情
[33:52] – Do you understand? – Yes, sir! -明白吗 -是长官
[33:56] You heard the officer! On the double, on command! 你们听到长官的命令了 快步走 听命令
[34:00] What’s remarkable about the Preobrazhensky guard 普列奥布任斯基警卫队的卓越之处就在于
[34:03] is that we take peasants and we turn them into soldiers. 我们收纳农民 并把他们训练成了士兵
[34:07] For your mother’s wars. 为了您母亲的战争
[34:08] And why is it the peasants dream of my father 那为什么这些农民梦想着我的父亲
[34:10] returning to save them? 回来救他们呢
[34:11] Because Russia must be ruled by a man, Your Excellency. 因为俄国必须被一个男人统治 殿下
[34:18] I don’t know how impressed the Turks are by our peasants. 我不知道土耳其人对我们的农民印象如何
[34:20] But I can tell you this, they terrify me. 但我可以告诉您 他们可把我吓坏了
[34:25] And what do you make of this Pugachev business? 你对普加乔这事怎么看
[34:27] I think it may be more serious than she believes. 我想事情可能比她想象的要严重
[34:31] She’s taken her eye off the ball. 陛下她没有关注到事情的重点
[34:33] She only has eyes for… 她的眼里只有…
[34:37] Her Majesty needs to pay attention to the Preobrazhensky. 陛下得注意到普列奥布任斯基
[34:41] They put her in power and they can take it away again. 水能载舟 亦能覆舟
[34:44] Oh, I am sure she is very aware of any threat they may pose. 我相信她很清楚他们能造成的任何威胁
[34:48] She doesn’t miss much, sir. 她没错过很多 先生
[34:50] And may I say, Your Excellency… 请容许我说 殿下…
[34:53] Now that my brother is hardly in court any more. 现在我哥哥几乎不在宫里了
[34:57] How sorry I was about your father. 我很抱歉您父亲的事
[35:00] I was very much a junior partner in that business. 那件事我并没有太多话语权
[35:03] I am sure you understand. 我相信您能明白的
[35:08] I understand all about being excluded from power, 我很明白被排除在权力之外的感觉
[35:11] Count Orlov. 奥尔洛夫伯爵
[35:16] She is putting Potemkin on the council, I hear. 我听说她让波将金参与议会
[35:19] Meteoric rise! 新星崛起了
[35:29] Who’s there? 谁在那
[35:32] I am here by permission of our Empress. 我奉女皇之命前来
[35:35] I also. 我也是
[35:38] I am stark naked, Your Majesty. 我光溜溜的 陛下
[35:41] As am I. 我也是
[35:43] Under my clothes. 在我的衣着之下
[35:46] Drape yourself in something and come out here. I need your advice. 穿上衣服过来 我需要你的建议
[35:54] I am attempting to cover my equipment. 我试图盖住我的”装备”
[35:56] It is a colossal task. 这是一项艰巨的任务
[36:01] – What time did he go in? – An hour ago. -他什么时候进去的 -一小时前
[36:03] – And her? – Fifteen minutes. -她呢 -十五分钟前
[36:07] He’s been hard at work while I’ve been down south. 我到南方去的时候他工作很努力
[36:10] Let’s see how much time they devote to fucking. 来看看他们做爱要多少时间
[36:14] It has important political implications. 这具有重要的政治意义
[36:17] This man Pugachev, in the Lower Volga. 对于伏尔加河下游的这个人 普加乔
[36:20] What do you think? 你怎么想
[36:22] Well, I don’t know what to think yet. 这个嘛 我还不知道该想什么
[36:25] – I came across him. Down South. – Yes? -我在南方碰到过他 -是吗
[36:29] Yes. I heard he’d fled from the army. 对 我听说他逃役
[36:32] Not from the Volga. A Don Cossack, 他不是来自伏尔加河的 他是顿河哥萨克人
[36:34] – an Old Believer. – Is he sane? -是个旧礼仪派 -他神志正常吗
[36:36] There are those who say that running away from the Russian army 有人说逃离俄国军队
[36:39] is a positive sign of sanity. 是理智的表现
[36:44] Do I think that this Pugachev business is serious? 我认为普加乔这事很严重吗
[36:47] Yes, I do. 没错 很严重
[36:51] You see I didn’t think it was that serious, but… 我之前并没觉得有那么严重 但
[36:55] I think maybe it is? The peasants could listen to him. 我想可能是吧 那些农民可能听他的话
[36:59] They always think 他们总觉得
[37:00] they need to be ruled by a man. Poor lost souls. 需要由男人统治他们 可怜虫
[37:03] “Slavery does not have to be a Russian institution.” “俄国不一定要是奴隶制”
[37:06] Some woman said that. 有个女人说过
[37:09] And yet it does. 但事实摆在眼前
[37:11] However much we wish that not to be true. 无论我们多么希望不是真的
[37:16] You know, 你知道
[37:17] you really are a very attractive man. 你真的是个魅力无边的男人
[37:25] I can’t tell you how pleasant it is to have someone to talk to. 我无法诉说能与人交谈是多么快活
[37:32] Well, yes. Well then, tell me… 好吧 告诉我
[37:38] Lieutenant Vasilchikov… 瓦西里契科夫中尉…
[37:40] No, no, I’m going to get rid of him. Oh, yes. 不 我会摆脱他 没错
[37:42] I’ve offered him 60,000 rubles. And quite a nice palace. 我给了他六万卢布 一处漂亮的宫殿
[37:46] Panin is making all the arrangements. 帕宁正在安排所有的事
[37:52] You see, 你看
[37:54] if… we were to be lovers it would… 如果…我们成为恋人…
[37:58] – It would have to be… – For all time. -就必须… -每时每刻
[38:01] Are you proposing? 你是在求婚吗
[38:04] How would one go about proposing such a thing, Your Majesty. 怎么会有人向您求婚呢 陛下
[38:08] That’s an impossible idea, I’m afraid. 恐怕那是不可能的想法
[38:12] I was thinking we were going to make love. 我以为我们会做爱
[38:15] We end up talking politics. 最后谈的却是政治
[38:16] And that’s why I like you so much. 所以我才那么喜欢你
[38:55] What the fuck are you two doing out here? 你俩他妈在外面干什么
[38:57] Timing you. 给你计时
[38:59] It takes more than ten minutes to satisfy her. 满足她不止要十分钟
[39:03] And I suppose your little brother’s out here with his hand on his cock, 我猜你弟弟就是在外面手忙着撸管
[39:06] hoping to watch somebody having sex. 希望看到有人做爱
[39:08] Probably the closest thing he gets to it. 可能这是他最接近性的体验了
[39:10] A bit like his hands off approach to naval warfare. 有点像他对海战撒手不管的策略
[39:13] You won’t last with her. Or anyone else, Potemkin. 你和她不会长久 和谁都不会 波将金
[39:15] You are a vulgar little counter jumper 你就是个粗俗的小混混
[39:17] and your days are numbered. 你的日子不多了
[39:19] Fancy trying for the other eye, do you Aleksey? 想试试另一只眼睛是吗 阿列克谢
[39:21] We are not listening to this. 我们不听这个
[39:25] You going to join your brother 你要和你兄弟一起
[39:26] and fuck off from court too, are you? 在王宫里搞事吗
[39:29] I don’t know how you can stay, 我不知道你怎么能留下来
[39:30] I mean, where is your self respect? 你的自尊哪去了
[39:31] I will never allow the country I love 我绝不允许我热爱的国家
[39:34] to be governed by a disgusting little upstart like you. 被你这样一个突如其来令人厌恶的人统治
[39:38] This little disgusting upstart has been away at war. 这个突如其来令人厌恶的人一直在打仗
[39:41] I don’t know you were doing, 我不知道你在干嘛
[39:41] but I’ve been cutting my way through Turkish hordes. 但我已经消灭了土耳其的游牧部落
[39:45] And given the opportunity, I will do you the same to you. 如果有机会 我也会像对他们一样对你
[39:49] What do you want, Potemkin? 你想要什么 波将金
[39:51] I don’t think it’s gone through your thick skull, has it? 你的笨脑子就是想不通 是吧
[39:54] I am not here to use the woman, 我不是来利用这个女人
[39:55] or squeeze her to make money out of her, no! 或榨干她的钱 不是
[39:59] I’m not here to use her as a stepping stone 我不是要拿她当垫脚石
[40:01] to my brilliant fucking career, am I? 为自己加官进爵 不是
[40:04] I love the woman. I love her! 我爱这个女人 我爱她
[40:07] In the way a man should love a woman. 就像男人爱女人一样
[40:09] Do you want a bit of this? Come on, give the fuck over! 你想试试拳头吗 给我过来
[40:12] You’re mad! 你疯了
[40:13] You’re mad! 你疯了
[40:15] Potemkin… insane! 波将金…疯了
[40:31] So Grigory Orlov has finally left court. I wonder why? 格里戈利·奥尔洛夫最后离开王宫了 为什么
[40:35] I showed him my penis, Your Majesty. 我给他看了我的大屌 陛下
[40:49] It seems Monsieur Pugachev is moving towards Moscow. 看起来普加乔先生朝莫斯科来了
[40:54] He has taken Kazan. He destroyed General Kar. 他占领了喀山 打败了卡尔将军
[40:59] This is serious, Grishenka. 事情严重了 格里戈利
[41:03] Panin and the rest of them 帕宁和其他人
[41:05] think we are too preoccupied with each other. 都觉得我们太关注对方了
[41:07] – They say we are having an affair. – Well aren’t we? -他们说我们有私情 -我们不是吗
[41:11] Not that I have noticed. 我可没有注意到
[41:13] Not yet, anyway. 反正还没有
[41:17] – We did send a small force. – I know, I know, they were cut down. -我们确实派了一支小队 -我知道他们被消灭了
[41:20] Any loss of Russian soldiers’ life 任何俄国士兵的伤亡
[41:22] is like losing a part of myself. 就像失去了我自己的一部分
[41:27] Now we need someone of proven experience. 我们需要有实际经验的人
[41:30] Major General Potemkin, your opinion? 波将金少将 你的意思呢
[41:32] Your Majesty, if Pugachev is indeed marching on Moscow, 陛下 如果普加乔真的要进军莫斯科
[41:35] then we need to mobilise now. 那我们现在就得动员起来
[41:37] Agreed. A large force. But who should lead it? 同意 需要大军队 但谁来指挥
[41:42] I don’t think this is a job for the navy, Count Orlov. 我认为这不是海军的任务 奥尔洛夫伯爵
[41:45] Unless of course you mean to navigate your way to Kazan. 除非你是想坐船去喀山
[41:47] It is possible Your Majesty that… 陛下 这也是可能的
[41:49] There is someone at this table 我们在场有人
[41:51] who has fought hand to hand with the Turks 与土耳其人浴血奋战
[41:53] and brought home astonishing victories… 并带回了惊人的胜利
[41:57] Major General Potemkin? 波将金少将
[42:00] If it is thought I am the man to succeed Your Majesty, 如果您认为我可以胜任 陛下
[42:02] then I am more than happy to 那我很乐意
[42:03] settle this deluded traitor once and for all. 彻底解决这个招摇撞骗的叛贼
[42:06] – An excellent notion, Your Majesty. – Good, then it is agreed. -好主意 陛下 -好 那就这么定了
[42:09] Potemkin will take command of the army. 由波将金来指挥军队
[42:11] Let us put it into motion. 让我们付诸行动
[42:16] Well. It seems I must go and you must stay. 看来我得走了 而您得留下
[42:22] Stay alive. That’s all I ask. 活着 我只有这一个要求
[42:26] And when I come back? 那当我回来的时候
[42:29] If I come back. 如果我能回来
[42:40] You will come back. You will. You must. 你会回来的 你会的 你必须回来
[42:52] Lieutenant Potemkin. 波将金中尉
[42:53] I think you will find I have been promoted, Your Excellency. 我想您知道我已经被提拔了 殿下
[42:56] – Some time ago. – I know people like you. -不久之前 -我了解你这种人
[42:59] You crawl to my mother and think you will get money and… 你攀上我母亲 以为你会得到钱和…
[43:02] I crawl to no-one. 我谁也不攀
[43:03] I serve my country, need I remind you? 我为我的国家尽忠 需要我提醒您吗
[43:08] Whose dog are you if it comes to that? 如果真到那个地步 您是谁的走狗
[43:13] You cannot speak to me like that! 你不能这样对我说话
[43:16] I just did. 我刚刚说了
[43:17] Now Sir, I have a war to win. 阁下 我现在要去打胜仗
[43:30] You’d look wonderful in uniform sir. 你穿制服会很好看
[43:44] War, war, war, war! 战争 战争 战争 战争
[43:48] All I want to do is talk about sex. 我只想谈论性爱
[43:53] Or gardening. 或者园艺
[43:54] You want to talk about Potemkin. Don’t you? 你想聊波将金 不是吗
[43:57] Yes, yes I do! I do! 是 是的 我想
[44:09] That’s just like my husband. 就像是我丈夫
[44:11] Peter used to drill little toy soldiers. 彼得过去常常用小玩具士兵演练
[44:14] For hours on end. Dressed in full Holstein uniform. 一连几个小时 穿着全套的荷尔斯坦制服
[44:19] And we have to find Aleksey Orlov a job. 我们得给阿列克谢·奥尔洛夫找点事干
[44:21] Or he’s going to cause trouble. 不然他会惹麻烦
[44:23] Always keep the awkward ones busy. 总是要让那些别扭的人忙起来
[44:26] And only get rid of them if they actually fuck it up. 只有等他们搞砸 才赶走他们
[44:29] Minister of War? 军政大臣
[44:34] That’s an idea! 这主意不错
[44:35] My father was the father of his people. 我父亲是人民的父亲
[44:39] And one day I will fulfil the duties 有一天我会履行这个角色的职责
[44:42] and responsibilities of that role. 担起与之而来的责任
[44:45] I will lead a disciplined army of soldiers 我会领导一支训练有素的军队
[44:50] to make his dream for this great country come true! 实现他对这个伟大国度的宏伟梦想
[44:54] Discipline, gentlemen. 纪律 先生们
[44:57] Martial, masculine discipline! 训练有素 男子气概的纪律
[45:03] Present arms! 举枪致敬
[45:10] About face! 向后转
[45:14] Are you planning your own little coup? 你是在谋划政变吗
[45:17] Is that what this is all about? 是因为这样吗
[45:19] Well you won’t succeed young man. 你不会成功的 年轻人
[45:22] The army is loyal to me. 军队忠于我
[45:24] And the peasants will do as they are told. 而农民会授命而行
[45:26] I am sorry but that is the truth. 很抱歉 但这就是事实
[45:27] The mass of the people always obey orders. 大部分人民总是会遵守命令
[45:32] It would be a terrible mistake to go against me. 跟我对着干是个天大的错误
[45:36] Because I know more about politics than you will ever know. 因为我所知的政治比你这辈子能知道的都多
[45:41] I survive, 我能存活
[45:43] as I have survived for half a century 正如我过去半个世纪
[45:45] in a world that does not want me. 存活在一个不愿要我的世界里
[45:57] You would not last two minutes as a ruler of Russia. 若你做俄国的统治者 你根本坚持不了两分钟
[46:00] And all your drilling with your little toy soldiers 而你训练你的玩具士兵
[46:03] will get you nowhere at all. 达不到任何目的
[46:06] You see power. Power is a balancing act. 你只看见权力 可权力需权衡各方利益
[46:10] You have to learn how to walk the line. 你得学会保持平衡
[46:13] You always spoke of reform when you first began to rule. 你刚开始执政时口口声声说要改革
[46:16] Yes, well I had all sorts of ideas when I was younger. 没错 我年轻时有各种想法
[46:19] And I still believe in justice for all. 并且我依然相信公正
[46:21] But I would remind you always to remember 但我要提醒你时刻记住
[46:24] from where your power, 自己权力的来源
[46:28] if you are ever to have any, which I doubt, will derive. 如果你能够拥有权力的话 但我很怀疑
[46:32] All I am saying is… 我只是想说
[46:33] This is my country! You stupid boy. 这是我的国家 你个蠢小子
[46:39] You look to your wife. You get me an heir. 你看看你妻子 给我生个继承人
[46:42] You lied to me about my father. 你欺骗了我 关于我父亲
[46:46] And you lie to the country and 你还欺骗了整个国家
[46:48] promise them one thing then give them another. 允诺他们金子 却给他们沙土
[46:53] I want my father to be alive. 我想让父亲活着
[47:01] I want him here. Beside me. Is that a crime? 我想让他在这 在我身旁 这是犯罪吗
[47:15] Look. I understand. 听着 我理解
[47:17] I know you’re going to rule, one day, probably. 我知道你会统治俄国 总有一天 或许吧
[47:21] And I do want to hear your political ideas. 我也想听听你的政见
[47:24] Why don’t you write something… somthing about, 不如你写点什么 关于
[47:27] I don’t know, the peasants’ unrest. And send it to me. 我也不知道 农民起义 然后给我看
[47:30] I will read it, I will. I promise. 我会读的 我保证
[47:35] Agreed? 好吗
[48:07] It’s you… 是你
[48:08] Go fuck yourself you one eyed cunt! 去自己玩蛋吧 狗日的独眼龙
[48:12] Stand up! 站起来
[48:19] You think you’re fucking invisible? 你以为自己隐形吗
[48:28] Potemkin has finished him off. 波将金把他搞定了
[48:33] He is riding back to St Petersburg with Pugachev in a cage, 他正返回圣彼得堡 把普加乔关在笼子里
[48:36] like the wild beast that he is. 就是他这种野兽的归宿
[48:38] Major General Potemkin deserves our thanks, Your Majesty. 少将波将金值得我们的感谢 陛下
[48:40] I am not usually in favour of triumphal marches. 我一般不喜爱胜利凯旋
[48:42] It smacks too much of the last days of the Roman Empire. 令人想起罗马帝国最后的光景
[48:45] But I think I will ride out to meet him. 但这次我想骑去迎接他
[48:48] Is that wise, Your Majesty? 这样做明智吗 陛下
[48:51] Why would it not be, Minister? 为什么不呢 大臣
[48:54] You could be in danger, Your Majesty. 您可能有危险 陛下
[48:57] Is the countryside entirely pacified? 乡间完全和平了吗
[48:59] How would you know Minister? You hardly ever go there. 你又怎能知道 大臣 你从来不去
[49:01] Make the arrangements. 给我安排上
[49:03] I will ride out at the head of the Preobrazhensky Guard. 我要骑在普列奥布任斯基警卫队最首
[49:07] I… 我…
[49:10] I do feel that this is dangerous, Your Majesty. 我还是觉得这样有危险 陛下
[49:13] They need to see me… 他们需要看见我
[49:17] Minister. 大臣
[49:19] I do have one piece of advice, however I would like from you. 不过我的确有一事 需要听取你们的建议
[49:22] I want it to be thoroughly researched 我希望详尽调查此事
[49:24] and I would like comprehensive answers 并给我一个全面的答案
[49:26] in the best traditions of the Russian Civil Service. 拿出俄国公务员最好的本领
[49:36] What am I going to wear? 我要穿什么
[49:40] What am I going to wear?! 我要穿什么
[49:43] Your Majesty… 陛下
[49:45] Pugachev! Pugachev! 普加乔 普加乔
[49:48] God sees all your suffering, my children. 上帝看见了你们所受的罪 我的孩子
[49:50] He sees everything. 祂看见了一切
[49:53] Through my eyes he sees it! Through my eyes! 通过我的眼 祂看见一切 通过我的眼
[49:58] Pugachev! 普加乔
[50:03] Pugachev! 普加乔
[50:46] We congratulate you on your service! 我们为你的战绩祝贺
[50:49] Your Majesty. 陛下
[50:51] Pugachev! 普加乔
[50:53] Your Majesty. Catherine! 陛下 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
[50:55] Mother of all Russia, we are not worthy. 全俄之境的母亲 我们不配
[50:57] – We bow before you, Your Majesty. – Bless us, Your Majesty. -我们向您下跪 陛下 -祝福我们 陛下
[51:03] Catherine! Catherine! 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
[51:07] Catherine! Catherine! 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
[51:11] Catherine! Catherine! 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
[51:16] Catherine! Catherine! 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
[51:20] Catherine! Catherine! 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
[51:38] Whore! 娼妓
[51:47] They want a public execution. 人们想要公开处决
[51:50] I have told the hangman he is not to be disembowelled. 我已告诉侩子手不能将他开膛破肚
[51:53] Why do they think cruelty can wipe out the memory of cruelty? 为什么人们以为残忍能抹去残忍的记忆
[52:05] What you need, Major General Potemkin, is a bath… 波将金少将 你需要沐浴一番
[52:11] Do I… 是吗
[52:15] Not unpleasantly. 也不算令人不快
[52:19] I do not dislike the smell of fresh sweat on a man. 我并不讨厌男人身上的新鲜汗水的味道
[52:29] My bath house? In ten minutes? 我的浴房 十分钟后见
[52:40] Come and join me. But lock the door. 快来加入我 不过把门锁上
[52:44] People are inquisitive in this palace. 王宫里的人们都爱打探
[52:47] And I am the most inquisitive of all of them. 而我是最八卦的一个
[52:53] Please, join me. 来吧 加入我
[53:19] No need to wear a towel. It is wonderfully hot in here. 无需披上毛巾 这里非常暖和
[53:28] Now I want to see if everything they say about you is true. 我想看看他们对你的描述是否皆属实
[53:38] I would apologise in advance 我想先提前致歉
[53:41] for any deficiencies that I might have. 为任何我可能存在的缺点
[54:21] I want you not because of what you can give me. 我想要你不是因为你能给我什么
[54:28] Or who you are. 或你是谁
[54:32] All I want… 我只想要
[54:34] I want you because I love you. 我想要你是因为我爱你
[54:38] I love you. And that will never change. 我爱你 这点永远不会改变
[54:43] Is that a proposal? Are you proposing? 这是求婚吗 你在向我求婚吗
[54:48] It is! It sounds like a proposal! 是的 听上去就是求婚
叶卡捷琳娜大帝

Post navigation

Previous Post: 随性所欲(Casual)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 叶卡捷琳娜大帝(Catherine the Great)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

叶卡捷琳娜大帝(Catherine the Great)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme