时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Hi, Val. | 嗨 小薇 |
[01:04] | You see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[01:07] | Die alone, week later, | 孤独死去 一周后 |
[01:08] | they ship your memories to the dump. | 他们就把回忆扔进垃圾堆 |
[01:11] | Life’s final indignity. | 人生最后的侮辱 |
[01:14] | Her family didn’t want any of this? | 她家人不想要任何这些东西吗 |
[01:16] | Seems like they couldn’t be bothered. | 似乎他们根本不想来 |
[01:18] | I’m gonna take some of it to Goodwill. | 我会把部分物品拿去捐了 |
[01:21] | Hey, did that little dog ever come back? | 那条小狗有回来吗 |
[01:23] | No. That dog’s, like, | 没 那条狗 |
[01:25] | halfway through a coyote’s small intestine by now. | 现在多半已经被野狼吃了 |
[01:29] | It’s a lot of stuff. | 东西好多 |
[01:30] | I may need to borrow your courtyard. | 我或许要借用你的院子 |
[01:32] | I mean, she’s just been collecting stuff in there | 她在她家里收集物品 |
[01:34] | for, like, 40 years. | 收集了40年 |
[01:37] | Did you see how many dining chairs there are? | 你看到有多少餐椅了吗 |
[01:38] | There’s also a cat carrier and no cat. | 还有个背猫袋 但是没有猫 |
[01:41] | I mean, where’s the cat? | 猫在哪儿 |
[01:46] | That’s really pretty. | 那个很漂亮 |
[01:47] | If you don’t want that, I’ll take that. | 你不要的话 我就要了 |
[01:51] | You want Daddy to make you some pancakes? | 要爸爸给你做点薄煎饼吗 |
[01:53] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:56] | Has she been staying in your room? | 她一直在你房间里吗 |
[02:00] | Dude. Come on. | 哥们 拜托 |
[02:02] | She was concerned about some monster activity. | 她担心有怪兽出没 |
[02:05] | No, I wasn’t! | 才没有 |
[02:06] | – No? Are you sure? – Yes. | -没有吗 你确定 -是的 |
[02:10] | – Okay. – The truth is, | -好吧 -事实是 |
[02:11] | Daddy was concerned about monster activity, | 爸爸担心有怪兽出没 |
[02:13] | and Carrie said she’d protect me, and she did a great job. | 凯瑞说她会保护我 她出色完成了工作 |
[02:15] | Well, I’m gonna get her ready, funny guy. | 我去给她洗漱 逗逼 |
[02:18] | Okay, bye, sweet pea. | 再见 宝贝 |
[02:22] | She’s a pretty special kid. | 她真特别 |
[02:23] | She is, isn’t she? | 是啊 |
[02:25] | I noticed you two have the same hands and feet. | 我注意到你们的手脚是一样的 |
[02:29] | Thank you? Kind of a weird compliment, but I’ll take it. | 谢谢 这恭维很奇怪 不过我收下了 |
[02:32] | Oh, hey, uh, production called, | 拍摄团队来电 |
[02:34] | and they switched the scene order, | 他们调整了拍戏的顺序 |
[02:35] | so I can’t pick her up from school today. | 所以今天放学我没法去接她了 |
[02:37] | Okay, well, I have that video conference. | 我要开视频会议 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I know. Jeff said he’d do it. | 我知道 杰夫说他可以去 |
[02:41] | It’s really no problem. | 没什么 |
[02:42] | Oh, no, man, I wouldn’t want to impose. | 不用 我不想勉强你 |
[02:44] | I’ll, um– I can probably do it. | 我 我也许可以去 |
[02:46] | Or I’ll call Zadie. | 或者我叫萨迪去 |
[02:47] | No, we’re not hiring Zadie for an hour. | 不 没必要雇萨迪一个小时 |
[02:50] | Jeff’s got the car seat, and I already told Debra | 杰夫车里有儿童安全座椅 而且我已经跟黛博拉说了 |
[02:52] | he’d be at pickup, so… | 他会去接 |
[02:53] | it’s all good. | 都安排好了 |
[02:58] | Cool. Cool, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[02:59] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没什么 |
[03:38] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好在附近 |
[03:40] | Intentionally. | 有意来的 |
[03:43] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah, sure. Please. | 当然 进来吧 |
[03:52] | You’re giving me your china? | 你要把你瓷器给我吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah. I could wait till I’m dead, | 嗯 我可以等到我死了再给你 |
[03:56] | but by then you’ll probably have all your own plates, | 但那个时候你多半有自己的餐具了 |
[03:58] | and these’ll just end up in a dumpster. | 而这些就会被扔掉 |
[04:01] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Oh, wow, that’s a cool coaster wall. | 这是面很酷的杯垫墙 |
[04:07] | Oh, yeah, lot of drunken memories. | 是啊 很多醉酒的记忆 |
[04:10] | Actually, this place is very… | 实际上 这地方非常 |
[04:13] | alive, very eclectic. | 有活力 非常兼收并蓄 |
[04:15] | It’s the eye of a fashion student. | 这是时装学生设计的 |
[04:17] | Hmm. Is Tathiana here? | 塔提亚娜在吗 |
[04:18] | I could take you two for a coffee or a breakfast– | 我可以带你们去喝咖啡或者吃早餐 |
[04:21] | Um, she’s still sleeping. | 她还在睡觉 |
[04:23] | We’ve kind of been on different schedules lately. | 我们最近时间表不太吻合 |
[04:26] | – Sorry to hear that. – It’s fine. | -很遗憾 -没事 |
[04:27] | You know, it’s not gonna… | 并不会 |
[04:30] | be a honeymoon all the time. | 一直是蜜月 |
[04:32] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[04:39] | – It’s good. – Thanks. | -挺好喝的 -谢谢 |
[04:41] | So how’s the restaurant? | 餐厅怎么样 |
[04:43] | It’s good. I like it. | 很好 我喜欢 |
[04:45] | It’s very friendly, very egalitarian. | 很友好 很平等主义 |
[04:48] | – Hmm, yeah, like America? – Exactly. | -像美国一样吗 -没错 |
[04:50] | Or was that every other modern democracy on the planet? | 还是说地球上所有其他现代民主都这样 |
[04:53] | I can never remember. | 我永远记不住 |
[04:55] | Well, at least it pays terribly. | 至少薪水很低 |
[04:57] | The restaurant, I mean. | 我是说餐厅 |
[04:58] | Worse than signature collecting? | 比收集签名还低吗 |
[05:02] | Nothing is worse than signature collecting. | 没有什么工作的薪水会比收集签名更低 |
[05:05] | Right, that’s… | 是啊 |
[05:07] | But um, I should really get moving | 我得走了 |
[05:09] | ’cause I’ve got some stuff to do before work. | 因为我上班前还有事做 |
[05:11] | Oh, right, yes. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[05:13] | – Thank you. Uh… – Oh, sure. Of course. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[05:15] | Hit the spot. Okay. | 真好喝 好了 |
[05:20] | – It’s great to see you. – You too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[05:23] | Just love that hair. Okay. | 喜欢你的新发型 |
[05:27] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[05:29] | Well, we use a standard two-factor authentication process, | 我们使用标准的两步验证 |
[05:32] | but the IDP is really the main line of defense. | 但IDP是防御主线 |
[05:36] | – IDP? – Intrusion defense protocol. | -IDP -入侵防御协议 |
[05:39] | The second someone tries to go where they’re not supposed to, | 一旦有人试图进入他们不该去的地方 |
[05:41] | the system locks them out, and we’re alerted. | 系统就会挡住他们 我们也会收到警报 |
[05:44] | This company is my baby. | 这家公司就是我的宝贝 |
[05:45] | I carried it to term in a garage in Sarajevo | 我在萨拉热窝的一个车库里”生”下了它 |
[05:48] | and breastfed it in a formerly besieged office park. | 然后在一个曾是商务花园的地方”母乳喂养” |
[05:51] | That’s some very vivid imagery. | 描述得很生动 |
[05:53] | I need to ensure my baby is protected. You understand? | 我得确保我的宝贝受到保护 你明白吗 |
[05:58] | Oh, yeah, absolutely. Yeah. | 当然 |
[06:01] | And if you need testimonials from any of our other clients, | 如果你需要我们其他客户的推荐书 |
[06:03] | – I’d be happy to provide those. – I would like that. | -我也可以给你 -那就太好了 |
[06:05] | I’ve heard the horror stories. | 我听说过很多恐怖故事 |
[06:07] | Hackers and friendly viruses that mimic code, infiltrate, | 黑客和友好病毒模拟 侵入 |
[06:10] | and destroy what was once a perfectly working system. | 毁掉曾经完美运作的系统 |
[06:13] | – We can’t have that happen. – Of course not. | -我们不能允许这样的事发生 -当然 |
[06:16] | What questions do you have for me? | 你有什么问题要问我 |
[06:18] | At this moment, I can’t think of any. | 目前来说 我想不出什么问题 |
[06:20] | You’ll let me know if you think of anything? | 你要是想到的话 请跟我说 |
[06:22] | And please, with the testimonials. | 别忘了推荐书 |
[06:24] | Absolutely. Thank you for your time. | 当然 谢谢你抽空和我视频 |
[06:25] | Ova, text Jeff Kamiyama. | 蛋蛋 给杰夫·神山发短信 |
[06:29] | Hey, comma, man. Period. | 嘿 逗号 哥们 句号 |
[06:31] | It’s Alex. Period. | 我是艾利克斯 句号 |
[06:34] | Meeting ended early. Period, period, period. | 会议提前结束了 句号 句号 句号 |
[06:37] | Don’t worry about grabbing Carrie. Period. | 不用去接凯瑞了 句号 |
[06:39] | Auto-response from Jeff Kamiyama: | 杰夫·神山的自动回复 |
[06:41] | Hi there. I’m currently driving. | 你好 我正在开车 |
[06:43] | If this is an urgent matter– | 如果是紧急事件 |
[06:44] | Ova, call Jeff Kamiyama. | 蛋蛋 呼叫杰夫·神山 |
[06:47] | Hi there, you’ve reached Jeff Kamiyama. | 你好 你接通了杰夫·神山 |
[06:50] | – Please– – Ova, hang up. | -请 -蛋蛋 挂断 |
[06:54] | Ova, pull up Jeff Kamiyama’s Facebook. | 蛋蛋 调出杰夫·神山的Facebook |
[06:56] | No Facebook found for Jeff Kamiyama. | 没有找到杰夫·神山的Facebook |
[07:02] | Instagram? | Instagram呢 |
[07:03] | No Instagram found for Jeff Kamiyama. | 没有找到杰夫·神山的Instagram |
[07:06] | Good grief. Twitter? | 老天 推特呢 |
[07:07] | Twitter is not provided in your current internet package. | 你目前的网络套餐不包括推特 |
[07:11] | If you would like to pay to activ– | 如果你想激活 |
[07:12] | – Fuck off. – Alex, that’s hurtful. | -滚 -艾利克斯 这话真伤人 |
[07:15] | I am only trying to help. | 我只想要帮你 |
[07:32] | – Jeff just left. – Fucking Sarajevo! | -杰夫刚离开 -该死的萨拉热窝 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[07:37] | Never mind. It’s fine. | 没什么 没事 |
[07:39] | Well, it’s great that Rae found someone. | 雷找到了对象挺好的 |
[07:40] | God, if only it were that easy… | 要是有那么简单就好了 |
[07:41] | What was your impression of him? | 你对他的印象是什么 |
[07:43] | – Did he seem weird at all? – Jeff? | -他看上去奇怪吗 -杰夫 |
[07:45] | No, uh– no, he seemed fine. | 不 不 他看着挺好的 |
[07:47] | But you know, it’s kind of hard to tell | 但你知道 很难看出来 |
[07:48] | when you only see someone for a few minutes at pickup. | 如果你只能在放学接孩子时短暂见面 |
[07:52] | It’s really better over, say, drinks or dinner, don’t you think? | 出去喝酒或者聚餐会更好看出来 不是吗 |
[07:59] | Oh, and I’d love to. Really. | 我很乐意 真的 |
[08:01] | Um, but I’m sort of committed | 但我算是致力于 |
[08:03] | – to an uncommitted relationship, so… – Oh, sure. | -一段未作承诺的关系 -当然 |
[08:06] | But rain check. | 改天有机会再约吧 |
[08:08] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[08:22] | Hey. You look so cute in that little outfit. | 你穿这套衣服真可爱 |
[08:27] | I didn’t know when you’d be up. | 我不知道你什么时候会醒 |
[08:28] | I made some food. It’s in the fridge. | 我做了点吃的 在冰箱里 |
[08:30] | Oh, thanks, babe. Maybe later. Right now I really need coffee. | 谢谢 宝贝 晚点再吃 现在我就想喝咖啡 |
[08:32] | Hey, hey. I missed you last night. | 我昨晚很想你 |
[08:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:38] | So I have the day off tomorrow. | 我明天休假 |
[08:41] | I was thinking maybe we could go for a hike or something. | 我在想也许我们可以去远足什么的 |
[08:43] | I promised Brian and Marigold | 我答应了布莱恩和玛丽戈德 |
[08:44] | I’d do this overnight beach thing. | 我会去海滩过夜 |
[08:47] | You should come. | 你也来吧 |
[08:49] | We’re gonna build a bonfire. | 我们会搭篝火 |
[08:51] | – Tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚吗 -是的 |
[08:53] | – I’ll be exhausted. – So? Sleep in. | -我会很累的 -那就先睡够 |
[08:58] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[08:59] | It’s just some stuff my mom brought over for our place. | 我妈拿过来 给我们用的 |
[09:02] | Oh. Okay. | 了解 |
[09:04] | Will I see you later? | 晚点见吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah, just text me. | 嗯 给我发短信 |
[09:16] | Why is it my fault I didn’t want to shake her hand? | 我不想跟她握手怎么是我的错 |
[09:18] | Who invented that convention? | 谁定的这规矩 |
[09:20] | I mean, I meet a stranger… | 我跟一个陌生人见面 |
[09:22] | No matter how many times I tell him, | 不管我跟他说多少次 |
[09:23] | – he won’t pick up his clothes. – They’re not wearing some | -他就是不肯捡起他的衣服 -怎么知道他们没戴 |
[09:25] | – see-through acid-dipped glove? – He’s deliberately defiant. | -在酸里浸泡过的透明手套 -他故意挑衅 |
[09:27] | I know he’s only three, but he’s very advanced for his age. | 我知道他只有三岁 但他已经很聪明了 |
[09:30] | The ghastly things that are in the world, | 存在可怕的事物 |
[09:32] | and there are so many ghastly things. | 而世界上有很多可怕的事物 |
[09:35] | Socks and toys and all in primary colors. | 袜子和玩具都是原色 |
[09:39] | You know how I feel about primary colors. | 你知道我对原色是什么看法 |
[09:41] | I’m a very clean person. | 我是个很爱干净的人 |
[09:43] | I don’t know where he gets it from. Hello? | 我不知道他是从哪染上的习惯 在吗 |
[09:45] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[09:49] | Hey, did you hear back from Aetna on the Dockery claims? | 关于多克里索赔的事安泰保险有回复吗 |
[09:52] | I will call again. | 我再给他们打次电话 |
[09:54] | – Thank you. – Hi, Leia. | -谢谢 -丽雅 |
[09:58] | Oh, my God, what happened? Are you okay? | 天啊 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[10:00] | Well, I’m not dead, so that’s something. | 我还没死 所以还行 |
[10:02] | – Hey, can I ask you a question? – Okay. | -我能问你个问题吗 -好 |
[10:05] | Would you say you’re happy? Elliot says he’s not. | 你觉得你快乐吗 艾略特说他不快乐 |
[10:08] | Not at all. | 完全不快乐 |
[10:10] | Um, lately I feel like happiness is a general concept | 最近我觉得快乐是用来描述 |
[10:15] | used to describe the indescribable. | 不可描述之事的一般概念 |
[10:18] | Am I content? Sometimes. | 我快乐吗 有时 |
[10:21] | Depressed? Not really. | 抑郁 算不上 |
[10:23] | – Do I experience joy? – Yes. | -我有感受到快乐吗 -对 |
[10:26] | That. | 就是这个 |
[10:29] | What brings you joy? | 什么能让你开心 |
[10:33] | Uh, my husband. Work. | 我老公 工作 |
[10:35] | – You actually like this job? – I like helping people. | -你真喜欢这工作吗 -我喜欢助人为乐 |
[10:38] | Making small differences | 在一个需要 |
[10:39] | in a world that needs small differences. | 微小影响的世界里做出微小的影响 |
[10:42] | Yeah, okay. That makes sense. | 好吧 有道理 |
[10:45] | I just don’t know if I like it anymore, | 我只是不知道我是否还喜欢 |
[10:47] | but I don’t know if I like anything anymore, | 我不知道我还喜不喜欢任何东西任何人 |
[10:50] | which is kind of a problem for someone in my stage of life. | 这对我这个年龄段的人来说是个问题 |
[10:54] | Joy. | 快乐 |
[10:55] | Joy. Joy. | 快乐 快乐 |
[10:59] | Have you ever tried just giving in to hedonism? | 你有试过迁就享乐主义吗 |
[11:03] | Oh, that sweet boy. | 那贴心的男孩 |
[11:04] | I also get joy from going to weed bars, | 我的快乐还来自于去大麻吧 |
[11:06] | getting stoned out of my mind, and doing jigsaw puzzles. | 抽到嗨起 玩七巧板 |
[11:13] | Hey. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:14] | I didn’t want to be distracted while I was with Carrie, | 我和凯瑞在一起的时候不想被打扰 |
[11:16] | – so I had my phone on silent. – No problem. | -所以手机调成了静音 -没事 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I try to limit my phone time in general. | 我平时也尽量减少用手机的时间 |
[11:21] | Yeah. I noticed you don’t do much social media. | 嗯 我注意到你不怎么玩社交媒体 |
[11:24] | I used to, but it kept me from truly connecting | 以前玩 但那让我没法 |
[11:26] | – to the people I love. – Yeah. | -和我爱的人真正沟通 -嗯 |
[11:28] | My life is much fuller without it. | 没用以后我的生活充实多了 |
[11:31] | – Good for you, mate. – Yeah. | -真好 -是的 |
[11:32] | – That’s a unique perspective. – Yeah. | -很独到的见解 -嗯 |
[11:34] | But I am on LinkedIn | 但我有在领英上 |
[11:35] | if you ever wanted to do some light stalking. | 如果你想轻微骚扰我的话 |
[11:40] | Speaking of stalking, I like your grill. | 说到骚扰 我喜欢你的烤炉 |
[11:43] | Oh, yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | I’m thinking about upgrading, myself. | 我考虑给自己也换一个 |
[11:46] | – You like the green one? – I do. | -你喜欢绿色的那款吗 -是的 |
[11:47] | – I really like the green one. – Cool. | -很喜欢绿色那款 -酷 |
[11:49] | Guess I got to make a trip to the ol’ barbecue store. | 看来我得去一趟老烧烤店 |
[11:53] | You know, you can try it out if you want. | 你要想的话可以试试 |
[11:56] | We could do some dinner, maybe have a couple drinks? | 我们可以做晚餐 或者喝点酒 |
[11:59] | – Like, tonight? – Yeah, sure. | -今晚吗 -当然 |
[12:01] | Give us a chance to know each other a little better. | 让我们增进对彼此的了解 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[12:04] | Great. Leon? | 很好 里昂 |
[12:05] | – Hmm? – Dinner tonight? | -什么 -留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[12:07] | Um, uh, yeah. | 好 |
[12:09] | Leia said she’d be home late, so…sure. | 丽雅说她会很晚回家 所以没问题 |
[12:12] | Then it’s settled. | 那就说定了 |
[12:14] | Hey, girl. | 宝贝 |
[12:16] | Is Princess Leon taking care of you? | 里昂公主有没有照顾好你 |
[12:24] | How’s my carpaccio coming? | 我的生牛肉片怎么样了 |
[12:26] | Right away. | 马上来 |
[12:59] | Where are my little gems? | 我的松糕呢 |
[13:02] | I’m still waiting on a beef tartare. | 我还在等牛肉塔塔 |
[13:05] | 30 seconds on the salads. | 沙拉还有30秒好 |
[13:08] | Why are there fucking walnuts on this? | 这上面怎么有核桃 |
[13:10] | Shit. Sorry. I’ll remake ’em. | 该死 抱歉 我重新做一遍 |
[13:13] | Waiting on you, Chef. | 等着你呢 厨师 |
[13:14] | – How we doing, Toby? – A-okay, Chef. | -怎么样了 托比 -很好 主厨 |
[13:18] | – Thanks. – Move faster. | -谢谢 -动作快点 |
[13:32] | – Hi, Rita. – Hi, Val. | -瑞塔 -小薇 |
[13:33] | So… | 那个 |
[13:35] | I know I said that you could use my courtyard, | 我知道我说你可以用我的院子 |
[13:38] | but it’s kind of starting to feel a little like hoarding, | 但感觉你把这当仓库了 |
[13:41] | and it’s giving me hives. | 让我有点难受 |
[13:43] | Sorry, the truck didn’t show. | 抱歉 那卡车没来 |
[13:45] | Hey, what the fuck is wrong with men? | 男人究竟怎么了 |
[13:52] | I don’t– is this a serious question? | 我不 你是认真的吗 |
[13:55] | This guy I was seeing texted earlier, | 我之前在交往的这人刚给我发短信 |
[13:57] | “I’m done.” | “分手” |
[13:58] | Two words. “I’m done.” | 两个字 “分手” |
[14:01] | I appreciate brevity, but that’s, like, so cold. | 我谢谢他的简明扼要 但这也太无情了 |
[14:03] | Uh, maybe he’s been conditioned to run away from his feelings, | 或许他习惯了逃避自己的感觉 |
[14:08] | and instead of internalizing and facing them– | 而不是藏在心底 主动面对它们 |
[14:11] | He spent a year in prison. | 他在监狱里待了一年 |
[14:13] | That could be a survival mechanism. | 那可以是一种生存机制 |
[14:14] | Yeah, well, that’s, uh… | 嗯 这 |
[14:17] | yeah, that’s possible too. | 这也有可能 |
[14:19] | Oh, my God, I just wish I could turn my brain off | 天啊 我真希望我能关掉我的大脑 |
[14:21] | for, like, an hour, you know? | 就一个小时 你懂吗 |
[14:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:28] | I do, actually. | 我能体会 |
[14:39] | I’m into it. | 我喜欢 |
[14:40] | – Hey, Kinto. – Hey, Leia. | -金托 -丽雅 |
[14:43] | Okay, so we’ll take the 500– no, 750 piece. | 我们要500块的拼图 不 750块的 |
[14:48] | And I’ll take my usual. | 我还是跟往常一样 |
[14:49] | – Rita just got dumped. – Over text. | -瑞塔刚被甩了 -短信分手 |
[14:52] | So something strong for her head. | 要能刺激她大脑的 |
[14:54] | And, Val, what do you want? | 小薇 你要什么 |
[14:56] | Oh, I want to feel like I just, uh, | 我想感觉我刚刚 |
[15:00] | drank an entire bottle of Napa Valley pinot noir. | 喝了一整瓶纳帕谷黑皮诺 |
[15:04] | Got canna-bernet and pinot ganja. | 我们有大麻赤霞珠和大麻皮诺 |
[15:06] | Okay, um, whichever is less fruity. | 那我要醇香淡一点的 |
[15:09] | It’s all from the same strain. | 都是同一品种 |
[15:10] | There’s this sweet little farm up in Mendo | 在门多有个小农场 |
[15:12] | that grows specifically for vintners. | 专门为酒商种植 |
[15:14] | Really chill dude. I’ve met him. | 脾气很好 我见过他 |
[15:16] | – They’re on a mission– – Canna-bernet is fine. | -他们在干 -大麻赤霞珠就行 |
[15:19] | And I got just the thing for you, little lady. | 我有东西正适合你 |
[16:07] | Mmm. Oh, my days. | 我的天 |
[16:09] | Which one is this one? | 这是什么 |
[16:10] | IPA. | 印度淡色艾尔 |
[16:11] | Man, you should have seen the first few batches. | 你该尝尝头几批 |
[16:14] | It tasted like blue cheese wrapped in urine. | 味道就像包在尿里的蓝芝士 |
[16:17] | So stank! | 臭死了 |
[16:19] | Well, this one is delicious, mate. | 这个很好喝 |
[16:20] | Very, uh, hoppy. | 很有啤酒花香 |
[16:22] | Well, thanks, man. Yeah, it’s not bad, right? | 谢了 还不赖 |
[16:24] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好了 |
[16:25] | Ribs are looking good. | 肋排快好了 |
[16:28] | Getting that nice bark on ’em. | 纹理看着很棒 |
[16:30] | So uh, Jeff, you’re a film editor, is that right? | 杰夫 你是电影剪辑师 对吗 |
[16:33] | – Uh-huh, yeah. – A great film editor. | -对 -一个很棒的电影剪辑师 |
[16:35] | Oh, stop. | 别说了 |
[16:36] | And that’s how you and Rae met, through work? | 你就是这样和雷认识的吗 通过工作 |
[16:40] | That gets kind of complicated, huh? | 有点复杂 是吗 |
[16:42] | Actually, I, uh-I picked her up at a bar. | 我其实是在酒吧撩到她的 |
[16:45] | Oh, cool, cool. Very old-fashioned. | 酷 很复古 |
[16:49] | How’s that film of yours coming along? | 你的电影怎么样了 |
[16:51] | Has the director regained his sanity? | 导演恢复理智了吗 |
[16:54] | Currently no, but I have high hopes for next week. | 暂时没 但我对下周充满希望 |
[16:58] | And uh, how long have you guys been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[16:59] | What is it, three months now? | 有三个月吗 |
[17:00] | Uh, going on six. | 快半年了 |
[17:05] | Can’t believe I haven’t heard more about you. | 不敢相信她都没怎么提到你 |
[17:06] | Oh, Rae talks about you all the time. | 雷总是说起你 |
[17:08] | It sounds like you live quite the life. | 听上去你的生活过得很如意 |
[17:10] | Ah, well, I try. | 我尽量 |
[17:12] | So listen– | 听着 |
[17:13] | So, Leon, you-you work out of here too? | 里昂 你也在这外面工作吗 |
[17:15] | I do. Alex set up a studio for me in the back. | 是的 艾利克斯在后面给我弄了一个工作室 |
[17:17] | – That’s cool. – Yeah. | -真好 -嗯 |
[17:19] | Hey, do you want to check it out? | 你想去看看吗 |
[17:21] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:25] | – You coming? – No, I’ll, uh–I’ll stay here. | -你来吗 -不了 我留在这 |
[17:27] | Man the grill. | 守着烧烤 |
[17:28] | It’s a little finicky. | 需要认真对待 |
[17:30] | – Right, okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[17:37] | 感觉今早气氛有点怪 晚上我们能不出门吗 感觉很久没见到你了 | |
[17:41] | Hey, I need cucumbers! | 我需要黄瓜 |
[18:00] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:10] | Have you ever seen a happier cat? | 你见过更快乐的猫吗 |
[18:11] | Huh? Than that cat? | 比那只猫更快乐的 |
[18:13] | That cat’s in space, and he’s so happy. | 那只猫在太空 它好快乐 |
[18:15] | If I was in space, I would be so unhappy. | 我要是在太空 我一定会很不开心 |
[18:18] | So unhappy. | 很不开心 |
[18:19] | Space is empty, | 太空很空荡 |
[18:23] | just a prison of blackness. | 如同一个黑暗的监狱 |
[18:25] | Well, in a way, we’re all in a prison. | 从某种程度上讲 我们都在监狱里 |
[18:28] | You know, trapped in the lives that we made, | 被困在我们打造的生活之中 |
[18:30] | doing the same moments over and over again | 一遍遍重复着同样的事 |
[18:33] | until it all just stops. | 直到一切都停止 |
[18:42] | No, that was actually stupid. | 不 那太傻逼了 |
[18:48] | This wine is terrible. | 这酒难喝死了 |
[18:51] | How does a place only have two options? | 怎么会只提供两种酒 |
[18:53] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[18:55] | canna-bernet? | 大麻赤霞珠 |
[18:57] | Give me a canna-break. | 省省吧 |
[19:02] | How does this piece not go here? | 这个怎么会放不进去 |
[19:04] | – Spin the table. – Oh, spin the table. | -转桌子 -转桌子 |
[19:07] | Spin the table | 转桌子 |
[19:11] | Oh! Ah, look at that! | 瞧瞧 |
[19:14] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[19:16] | How just nothing fits, and then all of a sudden… | 本来什么都对不上 然后突然 |
[19:20] | I have to pee. | 我得去撒尿 |
[19:23] | Okay, what’s next? | 接下来干什么 |
[19:25] | I just realized what “Puzzled” means. | 我刚意识到”困惑”是什么意思 |
[19:29] | Does it mean something I-I don’t know? | 是什么我不知道的意思吗 |
[19:32] | I can’t promise anything, but send me some temp score, | 我没法保证什么 不过你发我一些临时配乐 |
[19:35] | and I’ll try to work it into a rough cut. | 我尽量加到电影里去 |
[19:37] | – It’s a good first step. – Yeah, thank you. | -这是很好的第一步 -嗯 谢谢 |
[19:39] | – Yeah. – That would be incredible. | -是的 -那就太好了 |
[19:41] | Of course, buddy. Yeah. | 不客气 |
[19:43] | Um, bathroom is… | 厕所在 |
[19:44] | Just around the corner to the right. | 在那角落的右边 |
[19:52] | Did you, uh, drink the entire bottle? | 你喝完了整瓶吗 |
[19:55] | – What do you think he wants? – Jeff? | -你觉得他想要什么 -杰夫 |
[19:58] | Yeah. Like, what’s his angle? | 对 他打着什么算盘 |
[19:59] | Well, his angle is to date Rae. | 他的算盘是和雷交往 |
[20:01] | – Leon, come on. – What? | -里昂 拜托 -怎么 |
[20:03] | Like, I don’t know. Doesn’t something seem off? | 我不知道 难道你不觉得不对劲吗 |
[20:06] | No, he seems perfectly normal. | 不 他看上去很正常啊 |
[20:07] | Yeah, exactly, he seems perfectly normal. | 没错 他看上去很正常 |
[20:09] | A perfectly normal guy with no major personality defects. | 一个没有巨大人格缺陷的正常人 |
[20:12] | That’s a red flag flying in my face. | 我觉得这是危险信号 |
[20:14] | I am truly struggling to come up with something | 我很难想出一个 |
[20:16] | that I think you’d find satisfying. | 能让你满意的东西 |
[20:18] | We had a good thing going here. | 我们本来很和谐的 |
[20:20] | Me, Rae, Carrie, Annie. | 我 雷 凯瑞 安妮 |
[20:24] | That was working for me, | 本来很有效的 |
[20:25] | and then he comes in here and ruins it, | 然后他的到来毁掉了一切 |
[20:27] | like a…friendly virus. | 像一种友好病毒 |
[20:29] | You know, you could just be happy that Rae is happy. | 雷开心你也该开心才是 |
[20:32] | But I’m not. I’m not. | 但我不开心 我不开心 |
[20:34] | Not even in the abstract way | 连抽象都算不上 |
[20:36] | where you say you’re happy for someone but don’t actually care. | 就像有时你说你为某人感到开心 但其实根本不在乎 |
[20:38] | I’m actively unhappy. | 我极度不开心 |
[20:42] | – I’m sorry? – Me too. | -抱歉 -我也是 |
[20:46] | – I should probably head out. – Oh, God. | -我也许该走了 -天 |
[20:49] | Uh, yeah, um… | 嗯 |
[20:51] | Leia will be back by now, so… | 丽雅现在该回家了 |
[20:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:58] | I can just pick up the growlers later. | 我可以之后再来拿啤酒桶 |
[21:00] | Or that’s fine. That’s cool. | 没什么 没什么 |
[21:02] | – Uh, thanks for having me. – Yeah, sure. | -谢谢招待我 -客气 |
[21:55] | I don’t have it. Do you have it? | 不在我这 在你那吗 |
[21:57] | No, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[21:58] | – Seriously? – No. | -真的吗 -没有 |
[21:59] | Okay, this is… | 这 |
[22:01] | this is– this is not acceptable. | 这 这无法接受 |
[22:05] | Hi, my puzzle is missing a piece. | 你好 我的拼图少了一块 |
[22:06] | Val, I got to go, but this was great. | 小薇 我得走了 今晚很开心 |
[22:09] | This was so much fun. | 很有意思 |
[22:11] | Yay. Bye. | 再见 |
[22:13] | What? Bye? | 什么 再见 |
[22:14] | Bye? | 再见 |
[22:16] | Hi, I’m missing a puzzle piece. | 你好 我的拼图少了一块 |
[22:19] | Did you check inside the box? | 你检查了盒子内部吗 |
[22:21] | No, I didn’t check inside the box. | 没 我没检查盒子内部 |
[22:24] | There’s your problem. | 这不就得了 |
[22:26] | Do you want another canna-bernet? | 你还想要一杯大麻赤霞珠吗 |
[22:28] | What? No, I want the piece. | 什么 不 我想要那块拼图 |
[22:29] | I want the–the piece that finishes the puzzle. | 我想要拼图的最后一块 |
[22:31] | It’s right on the space cat’s mouth, | 猫嘴巴上那里 |
[22:33] | so it looks like it’s howling into a cold, dead void right now. | 好让它看上去像是在对着冰冷死寂的真空嚎叫 |
[22:37] | If you look at the box… | 如果你去看看盒子 |
[22:38] | You can see the cat’s face. | 你就能看到猫的脸 |
[22:40] | – Yeah? – It’s a smiling cat. | -所以 -那是只在微笑的猫 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | That is not the point. Right? | 这不是重点 对吗 |
[22:48] | The point is that– | 重点是 |
[22:52] | the point is finishing the puzzle. | 重点是完成拼图 |
[22:53] | The point is the joy | 重点是 |
[22:55] | that comes with watching the image unfold | 看着图像完成带来的喜悦 |
[22:58] | and just going, “Hey, I did that.” | 喊出 “我做到了” |
[23:00] | That’s the point of the puzzle. | 这才是拼图的重点 |
[23:02] | You’re a puzzle bar. | 你们是拼图吧 |
[23:03] | Where’s the fucking puzzle piece? | 那块拼图在哪儿 |
[23:07] | Maybe try under the table? | 要不去桌下找找 |
[23:13] | – Annie. – Alex. | -安妮 -艾利克斯 |
[23:17] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[23:19] | Uh, welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[23:22] | – Very nice. – Thank you. | -真不错 -谢谢 |
[23:23] | You want a, uh– you want a drink or something? | 你想 你想要喝点什么吗 |
[23:26] | Pinot gris? | 灰皮诺白葡萄酒 |
[23:27] | Watch out, it’s fuckin’ “Jurassic Park” In here. | 小心点 这里就像是《侏罗纪公园》 |
[23:31] | Oh, boy, okay. Oh! No wine. | 好吧 不喝酒 |
[23:34] | – Whatever you’re drinking is great. – Okay. | -你喝什么我就喝什么 -好 |
[23:38] | Um, so I’ve been thinking a lot about you, | 我思考了很多关于你的事 |
[23:41] | and, um, is that a new… | 那是件新 |
[23:46] | jean jacket? That’s cool. | 牛仔外套吗 很酷 |
[23:48] | – This isn’t our night. – No, I know, exactly, | -今晚没轮到我们见面的 -我知道 |
[23:50] | and that’s why I, um, called, because, um, | 所以我猜给你打了电话 因为 |
[23:53] | I–I just–the “Schedule two night a week” thing | 我觉得一周约两次 |
[23:57] | is, like, kind of old, right? | 有点老套 不是吗 |
[24:00] | I mean, is that, uh– I want more nights with you. | 我是说 我想跟你度过更多的夜晚 |
[24:03] | Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up next to each other | 在同一张床上醒来 然后整天都待在一起 |
[24:06] | and spend the day together? | 这样不是很好吗 |
[24:08] | And you should totally meet Carrie. | 你该见见凯瑞 |
[24:09] | She–she’s great. You’d love her. | 她很棒 你会喜欢她的 |
[24:13] | I really like what we have. | 我喜欢我们现在的关系 |
[24:17] | I don’t need these things. | 我不需要这些 |
[24:18] | Well, yeah, it’s not about need. | 这无关需求 |
[24:19] | I mean, I’m talking about want. | 我说的是渴望 |
[24:21] | Don’t you want a relationship at some point? | 你难道不想谈恋爱吗 |
[24:24] | Don’t you want love? | 你不想要爱情吗 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry, I don’t. | 不好意思 不想 |
[24:35] | I really like what we had. | 我喜欢我们曾经的关系 |
[24:39] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[24:43] | Just…kid stuff everywhere. | 到处是小孩的东西 |
[24:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[25:06] | What’s that face? | 你这是什么表情 |
[25:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:11] | How was your night? | 今晚过得如何 |
[25:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:18] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[25:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[25:53] | What happened to your finger? | 你手指怎么了 |
[25:56] | Nothing. It’s fine. | 没什么 没事 |
[26:06] | Um, I’m kind of tired. | 我有点累了 |
[26:47] | You have reached your destination. | 到达目的地 |
[26:50] | What? No. No, I haven’t. | 什么 不不 我没有 |
[26:53] | This is not my house. | 这不是我家 |
[26:54] | Please exit the vehicle. | 请下车 |
[26:56] | This is not my house. | 这不是我家 |
[26:59] | This is not my house. Can you take me home? | 这不是我家 你能带我回家吗 |
[27:01] | To my address, please? Take me home? | 到我的地址 带我回家 |
[27:05] | Take me ho– what the fuck? | 带我回 搞什么 |
[27:07] | Can you take me fucking home, please? | 你他妈能带我回家吗 |
[27:09] | Take me… | 带我 |
[27:11] | What the fuck, you stupid fucking car? Home! | 搞什么 你个破车 家 |
[27:14] | Please exit the vehicle. | 请下车 |
[27:37] | 出租 零售空间 650平方英尺 | |
[27:55] | Can we talk about yesterday? | 我们能谈谈昨天的事吗 |
[27:56] | Yes. Please, God. | 当然 就等着你问呢 |
[27:59] | Ugh, I’m sorry about those texts. | 我很抱歉那些短信 |
[28:02] | It’s just–I was having a really bad day at work, | 只是 我在工作中很不顺心 |
[28:05] | and all I wanted was to come home to you. | 我只想要回家找你 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[28:08] | And I know I’ve been spending a lot of time at work, but… | 我知道我最近工作很忙 但是 |
[28:13] | I’m gonna be better about balance. | 我会努力平衡时间分配的 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I want to spend more time here with you in our home. | 我想跟你在我们家相处更多时间 |
[28:26] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[28:28] | This is so uncomfortable. Um, I… | 好不自在 我 |
[28:33] | Can you not call this home? | 你能别把这里叫做家吗 |
[28:36] | Or our home? | 或者我们的家 |
[28:38] | I mean, maybe it could be someday. | 或许将来会是 |
[28:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[28:45] | We just haven’t had that conversation, | 我们还没有过那方面的交流 |
[28:47] | and it’s been a couple weeks, | 已经几周了 |
[28:49] | and I thought you’d be getting your own place by now, | 我以为你现在该有自己的地方了 |
[28:51] | or at least looking, | 或者至少去找 |
[28:55] | but it’s pretty clear now you’re not, so… | 但很明显你没有 |
[28:57] | Do you not want to live with me? | 你不想和我住一起吗 |
[29:01] | We’ve been dating for two months. | 我们交往了两个月 |
[29:05] | Can we just slow it down? | 能放慢点节奏吗 |
[29:26] | Oh, God. Stop. | 别闹 |
[29:29] | God, you look like a corpse in the middle of a steroid cycle. | 天 你看着像是一具类固醇周期进行到一半的尸体 |
[29:33] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[29:34] | Think you’re getting a little old for boys’ night out, hmm? | 觉得你已经不适合和年轻人晚上出去玩了吗 |
[29:38] | I’ll get it back. | 我会恢复的 |
[29:39] | Yeah, it is long gone, my friend. | 早没了 朋友 |
[29:45] | Stop looking at me. | 别盯着我 |
[29:47] | – Stop looking at me. – I can’t help it. | -别盯着我 -我忍不住 |
[29:48] | You’re like a flaming car on the side of the freeway. | 你就像是高速路上起火的车 |
[29:53] | – I love you too. – Okay. | -我也爱你 -好 |
[29:58] | That’s great. Okay. | 很好 好的 |
[30:00] | Um, uh, it shouldn’t be an issue, | 应该不成问题 |
[30:03] | but I can stop at the bank as a contingency. | 但作为应急方案我可以去银行 |
[30:08] | Right, but I–I do have all that cash on hand. | 嗯 但我有现金 |
[30:12] | Yes. Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[30:15] | Right. | 对 |
[30:17] | – Hi. – Hi. Uh-huh. Okay. | -嗨 -嗨 好的 |
[30:20] | Yes, um, okay. | 好的 |
[30:22] | That sounds great. Thanks, Tim. | 很好 谢了 蒂姆 |
[30:23] | And um–oh, well, we’ll talk soon. | 回聊 |
[30:26] | Very good. Okay. Bye. | 非常好 好 再见 |
[30:29] | – Oh, my God, Laura. – What? | -天啊 劳拉 -怎么了 |
[30:31] | Okay, so I go to this puzzle bar last night, | 我昨晚去了一家拼图吧 |
[30:33] | which I don’t recommend, | 我并不推荐 |
[30:34] | and my puzzle was missing this piece, | 我的拼图少了一块 |
[30:36] | so I tried to go home, and then I got waylaid, | 所以我试图回家 结果半路被赶下车 |
[30:38] | and so I–anyway, long story short, | 所以我 简而言之 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna open a wine store. | 我要开一家葡萄酒商店 |
[30:45] | I know! It sounds totally insane. | 我知道 听上去很疯狂 |
[30:47] | I’m aware that I sound insane, but you know what? | 我知道我听上去很疯狂 但你知道吗 |
[30:51] | A lot of people change their career late in life, right? | 很多人在晚期改变事业 |
[30:54] | Grandma Moses. That’s one. | 摩西奶奶 算一个 |
[30:57] | And you know what? | 你还知道吗 |
[30:59] | I just really want this. | 我真的很想要开这家店 |
[31:01] | Like, I’m very excited about this, | 我很激动 |
[31:03] | more excited than I’ve been about anything | 很长时间里 |
[31:04] | in a really long time, like… | 我都没这么激动过了 |
[31:07] | like, really excited. | 真的很激动 |
[31:09] | That’s great, Mom. | 那很好啊 妈 |
[31:14] | Can I move back in? | 我能搬回来吗 |
[31:21] | Yes! | 当然 |