英文名称:The Amazing Spider-Man 2
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | 确定删除文件吗 | |
[01:05] | 文件删除中… | |
[01:28] | Oscorp工业基因实验室 | |
[01:35] | 访问被拒绝 | |
[01:53] | People will say I’m a monster for what I’ve done. | 人们因为我的所作所为而称我为怪物 |
[01:57] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[02:01] | I always thought that I’d have more time. | 我总以为我还有很多时间 |
[02:04] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:10] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[02:26] | – He likes to sleep with the lights on. – Mary, we have to go. | – 他睡觉的时候喜欢开着灯 – 玛丽 我们得走了 |
[02:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:39] | Be good. | 要听话 |
[02:49] | I have found a safe place for us to spend the night,at Lake Geneva. | 我找到了一个安全的地方过夜 在日内瓦湖 |
[02:54] | – Are you uploading it? – To Roosevelt. All of it. | – 你在上传吗 – 传到”罗斯福”上 全都传了 |
[02:56] | Just in case we… | 万一我们 |
[03:00] | It’ll be fine, Mary. | 会没事的 玛丽 |
[03:02] | Did you see his face? He is never gonna understand. | 你看到他的表情了吗 他永远也不会理解 |
[03:04] | Mary we’ve been through this. Our life as we know it is over. | 玛丽 这事我们已经讨论过了 我们没法回到原本的生活了 |
[03:10] | We will spend every day from now on looking over our shoulders… | 从今天起我们每天都要提心吊胆地生活 |
[03:14] | Never feeling safe. We can’t do that to him. | 永远不会感到安全 我们不能让他也这样 |
[03:17] | – He’s just a little boy. – I know. It’s going to be ok. | – 他只是个小男孩 – 我知道 会没事的 |
[03:23] | It’s gonna be alright. | 会没事的 |
[03:39] | – No rest for the weary hah. – No, I’m afraid not. | – 一刻都无法停歇啊 – 恐怕是的 |
[03:44] | Occupational hazard I guess. | 所谓的职业危害吧 |
[03:47] | What is it you’re working on? | 你在忙些什么 |
[03:52] | Just planning ahead. Do you think I could speak to the pilot? | 提前做些计划 你觉得我能跟机长谈谈吗 |
[03:56] | Something you need? Perhaps I can help. | 你需要什么 也许我能帮上忙 |
[04:00] | I’d just like to radio ahead, | 我想提前联系一下地面人员 |
[04:01] | and make sure everything’s in order for when we land. | 确保我们到达后一切都安排好了 |
[04:07] | I think We both know that’s not an option,Dr. Parker. | 我们都知道这是不可能的 帕克博士 |
[04:24] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[04:25] | – They say you’re a genius. – Richard! | – 他们说你是个天才 – 理查德 |
[04:29] | Not if you thought you could escape. | 你要是认为你能逃掉的话就不是了 |
[04:34] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[04:49] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[05:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[05:06] | I got you. Okay? | 有我呢 你怎么样 |
[05:09] | I’m going to make you safe. It’s done.It’s Done.Breathe.Mary. | 我会让你没事的 好了 呼吸 玛丽 |
[05:14] | – Roosevelt. – What? – Roosevelt. | – “罗斯福” – 什么 – “罗斯福” |
[05:27] | It’s back on. It’s back on. Okay? | 重连上了 重连上了 |
[05:30] | Hey, hey hey. We’ll be alright. Okay? Listen to me. | 听着 我们会没事的 听我说 |
[07:44] | What you got for me today, New York? | 今天又会发生什么事呢 纽约 |
[07:46] | Reporting live from the New York One chopper. | 纽约一号频道现场播报 |
[07:48] | An Oscorp truck carrying plutonium has been hijacked. | Oscorp工业一辆载有钚的卡车被劫持 |
[07:52] | A Police chase is in progress. | 警方已经开始追踪 |
[07:54] | Alright let’s get to work. | 好的 我们开工吧 |
[07:59] | Say hello to Aleksei Sytsevich. | 跟阿列克谢·西斯艾维奇打个招呼吧 |
[08:32] | – Spider-Man. – Hello, pedestrians. | – 蜘蛛侠 – 你们好啊 |
[08:54] | Knock. Knock. | 开门呀 |
[08:56] | Mr. Criminal. | 罪犯先生 |
[08:58] | Hey. My name is SpiderMan, | 嘿 我的名字叫蜘蛛侠 |
[08:59] | You can call me web head, you can call me amazing. | 你可以叫我网格头 也可以叫我超凡小虫 |
[09:01] | Just don’t call me late for dinner. You get it? | 但就是别大半夜叫我吃饭 懂了吗 |
[09:05] | Not a handshake? Are you a hugger? | 不喜欢握手 难道喜欢拥抱吗 |
[09:08] | – I’m a killer. – Who! Okay! | – 我可是杀人犯! – 好吧 随你便咯 |
[09:10] | WARNING. Plutonium-238 is a radioactive material | 警告 钚-238是放射性物质 |
[09:13] | and is highly explosive. | 并且易爆 |
[09:15] | Excuse me. There’s room for all of us on the sidewalk. | 借过一下 别挤着我好吗 |
[09:19] | Please I’ve got blueprints here. A little help, a little help, please. | 我抱着图纸呢 帮个忙好吗 有人帮个忙吗 |
[09:27] | You’re having problems with your gun? | 你的枪出了什么问题吗 |
[09:29] | Let me help you out with that. | 让我帮帮你吧 |
[09:31] | Oh, coming through. | 小心 有车辆通过 |
[09:34] | It’s my work. | 这可是我的作品 |
[09:37] | This is bad. I’m gonna be right back. | 不好 我马上回来 |
[09:44] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[09:48] | Okay. There you go. Are you okay? | 好的 没事了 你怎么样 |
[09:51] | – You alright. – You’re Spider-Man. | – 你还好吧 – 你是蜘蛛侠 |
[09:53] | Costume gives the way hah? Look, these looks pretty important, Max. | 从衣服上看出来的哈 这些很重要 迈克斯 |
[09:56] | – How do you know my name? – Its written on your badge. | – 你怎么知道我的名字 – 你的胸章上面写的 |
[09:59] | – I’m a nobody. – Hey! You’re not a nobody, you’re a somebody. | – 我只是个无名小卒 – 嘿 你不是 你是个重要人物 |
[10:02] | Lick that. Listen to me. | 舔一下 听我说 |
[10:05] | And I need you. You’re my eyes and ears out here. | 而且我需要你 你就是我在这儿的眼睛和耳朵 |
[10:08] | – Alright! – Alright. – See you out there. | – 好吗 – 好的 – 回头见 |
[10:12] | Warning: Violation of protocol | 警告 违规操作 |
[10:45] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[10:56] | Gotcha, gotcha. No. I got you, too. | 抓住了 抓住了 还有你 |
[11:02] | Hey you you.No, you’re not going anywhere. Come here, come to daddy. | 嘿 还有你 你哪也跑不了 过来 上爸爸这儿来 |
[11:08] | Get out of the way. | 都闪开 |
[11:10] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 |
[11:14] | Oh come on. | 噢 别闹 |
[11:17] | Hey wait. Come back here. | 嘿 等下 快回来 |
[11:22] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 |
[11:34] | Hey, I’m sorry. I’m running a bit late. | 嘿 抱歉 我要迟到一会儿 |
[11:36] | I got stuck in some traffic. | 我堵车了 |
[11:37] | Your timing is terrible. It’s started already. | 你还真会挑时间 已经开始了 |
[11:40] | – I know. I’m sorry. – Where are you? | – 我知道 对不起 – 你到哪儿了 |
[11:41] | First in Broadway. Second in Broadway. Third in Broadway | 百老汇大街 一街 二街 三街了 |
[11:43] | Five minutes, ten tops. | 五分钟就到 最多十分钟 |
[11:45] | Are those sirens? | 我听到的是警笛吗 |
[11:47] | No. | 不是 |
[11:48] | – Peter – No! | – 彼得 – 不是 |
[11:49] | – Peter. – No sirens. | – 彼得 – 不是警笛呀 |
[11:53] | Peter, what is happening. | 彼得 发生了什么 |
[11:58] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[12:04] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:06] | – Now I’d like to introduce an extraordinary young lady. – I’ll be right there. Promise. | – 我来向大家介绍位非常优秀的女士 – 我保证马上就到了 |
[12:10] | This year’s valedictorian. Please welcome, Gwen Stacy. | 有请今年的毕业生代表 格温·斯黛西 |
[12:29] | Good morning, esteemed faculty and families of my fellow graduates. | 早上好 尊敬的各位教职员工 毕业生及其家人们 |
[12:33] | It’s an honor to be standing up here today. | 非常荣幸站在这里 |
[12:43] | Hello… I told you, I am running a bit late. | 嘿 我跟你说啊 我赶时间呢 |
[12:47] | – I saw the Spider. Hahahaha. – Really? | – 你完蛋啦小蜘蛛 哈哈哈哈 – 是么? |
[12:50] | I know that we all think we’re immortal. | 我们都认为自己拥有无限光阴 |
[12:53] | We’re supposed to feel that way, We’re graduating. | 很理所当然的想法 虽然我们毕业了 |
[12:57] | But like our brief four years in high school. | 但就像这短暂的高中生活 |
[13:00] | What makes life valuable is that it doesn’t last forever. | 生命的可贵便在于她无法永垂不朽 |
[13:05] | What makes it precious is that it ends. | 因为有限 所以珍贵 |
[13:09] | We know that now more than ever. | 现在的我们最深有体会 |
[13:12] | And I say it… | 我之所以 |
[13:14] | today of all days | 在今天说这些 |
[13:16] | to remind us that time is luck. | 是为了提醒我们 时光易逝 |
[13:23] | So don’t waste it living someone else’s life. | 不要把它浪费在无关紧要的事上 |
[13:27] | Make yours count for something. | 着眼自身 让你的人生变得有意义 |
[13:30] | Fight for what matters to you, no matter what. | 无论如何 为你心中的最重要的事而奋斗 |
[13:33] | And even if we fall short, | 这样即使我们无法永生 |
[13:37] | what better way is there to live? | 我们也没有辜负这段光阴 |
[13:51] | I’ll take that. That’s not yours. | 我拿走啦 这不属于你 |
[14:01] | This is not ends, Spider. | 我们之间还没完 小蜘蛛 |
[14:26] | Peter Parker. | 彼得·帕克 |
[14:29] | I think I know that guy. | 我觉得我认识那个人 |
[14:30] | Peter Parker. | 彼得·帕克 |
[14:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:47] | Wait, do that again, do that again. | 等下 再来一次 再来一次 |
[14:52] | I almost stole a cap and gown and run up there myself. | 我差点就要去偷长袍和帽子替你上台了 |
[14:55] | I’d love to have seen that.That would have been pretty awesome. No,no,no. | 我好想看看那场面 别照了 |
[14:57] | Look, this is for you. | 看 这是给你的 |
[14:58] | I am so proud of you. Sweetheart, I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 孩子 我真为你感到自豪 |
[15:03] | – I know the first thing Uncle Ben would say. – I know,too. | – 我知道你本叔叔最先会说什么 – 我也知道 |
[15:07] | “You got to hurry up the party’s over. | “你得抓紧了 派对已经结束了 |
[15:10] | – No. – You gotta go out and get a job.” | – 不是 – 你要步入社会找份工作了” |
[15:11] | Alright, the second thing he would say: | 好吧 但他接下来会说 |
[15:12] | “Don’t just follow the path. Make your own trail.” | “不要随波逐流 要找到自己的路” |
[15:15] | – Ralph Waldo Emerson. – No. | – 爱默生说的 – 不是 |
[15:15] | 爱默生: 美国思想家、诗人 | |
[15:17] | What do you mean no? | 为什么说不是 |
[15:18] | Ben told me he’d made it up. | 本说是他原创的 |
[15:21] | You really did learn something here. | 你真的在这里学到了东西 |
[15:28] | I wish your uncle could have been here. | 我希望你叔叔能在这里 |
[15:31] | Yeh me too. And my folks. | 是 我也是 还有我父母 |
[15:37] | Yeh, yeh. | 是啊是啊 |
[15:44] | Alright, you could go. Go on | 好了 你可以走了 快去吧 |
[15:48] | Guys, get together, get together right now | 你们快来 一起照一张 快点 |
[15:50] | – Quick Gwen. Alright. Cheese. – Cheese. | – 快 格温 茄子 – 茄子 |
[15:56] | Yeh.Just gimme two seconds. | 给我两秒钟 |
[15:58] | – Don’t go too far away. – Good to see you. | – 别走太远 – 很高兴见到你 |
[16:03] | Did your traffic jam have anything to do with the Russian mob | 嘿 你的堵车不会碰巧和这群俄罗斯人劫匪 |
[16:08] | And machine guns,by any chance? | 还有这些机枪有关吧 |
[16:11] | Why don’t you just tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[16:12] | Because what am I gonna do? You were about to give a speech. | 你就要演讲了我怎么能跟你说这些 |
[16:14] | – Gwen. Honey, family photos. – Okay | – 格温 亲爱的 家庭合照 – 好的 |
[16:17] | – Hey, you coming to Dim Sum? – You can’t keep me away. | – 嘿 你来家庭聚餐吗 – 想不让我来都不行 |
[16:21] | – It’s at eight o’clock. Don’t be late. – I’m hungry. | – 晚上八点 别迟到了 – 现在就饿了 |
[16:23] | OK | 好的 |
[16:27] | And I’m gonna do my speech to you. | 我会再给你演讲一遍 |
[16:29] | All night. I want to hear it all night long. | 整晚 我愿意一整晚都听这个 |
[16:31] | Over and over again, all night long. | 一遍又一遍 整个晚上 |
[16:36] | Peter, join us? Come on. | 彼得 一起来吧 快来 |
[16:39] | I gotta find my aunt, I gotta find my aunt. | 我需要去找我伯母了 |
[16:41] | But I’m gonna catch up later. Thank you. | 但是我过会儿回来找你们 谢谢 |
[16:49] | You gonna make enemies. People will get hurt. | 你将会树敌 会有人受伤 |
[16:54] | So I want you to promise me something, ok? | 我需要你向我保证 |
[16:57] | Leave Gwen out of this. | 不要把格温卷进来 |
[17:03] | Promise me that. | 答应我 |
[17:20] | Peter’s outside. | 彼得在外面 |
[17:29] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[17:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:37] | What’s wrong? Are you alright? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[17:40] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[17:43] | It’s my father, right? | 是我父亲 对吗 |
[17:47] | Yes, I see him everywhere I go. | 是 我走到哪都能看见他 |
[17:49] | I don’t know what to do. I can’t get him out of my head. | 我不知道该怎么办 他在我脑中挥之不去 |
[17:54] | – Yes, but we’d talked about this. – Yeah, I know… | – 但我们之前都讨论清楚了 – 我知道 |
[17:57] | It’s not his choice. | 这不是他能决定的 |
[18:00] | I promised him that I would keep away from you. | 我答应他 我会和你保持距离 |
[18:04] | And now I’m gonnna come and eat dinner with your family. | 而我现在却要来和你的家人吃晚餐 |
[18:07] | How can I do this? What does this make me? | 我怎么能这么做 我成什么了 |
[18:10] | I don’t know I don’t know what does that make you. | 我不知道这样做让你成了什么 |
[18:12] | It makes me not able to live with myself. | 这让我无法原谅我自己 |
[18:19] | – I thought that it would make you love me? – I do love you. | – 我以为这意味着你爱我 – 我是爱你 |
[18:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:27] | Then why isn’t that enough? Hmm. | 那这还不够吗 |
[18:30] | Because what if something happens to you, | 如果你发生什么 |
[18:33] | just like it happened to him, because of me? | 就像他一样 因为我的关系 |
[18:35] | No, wait wait wait. | 不 等等 |
[18:39] | I cannot let that happen. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[18:41] | Listen to me, you are Spider-Man. | 听我说 你是蜘蛛侠 |
[18:46] | And I love that. | 我爱蜘蛛侠 |
[18:50] | But I love Peter Parker more. | 但我更爱彼得·帕克 |
[18:55] | That’s worth it to me. | 对我来说 这很值得 |
[18:58] | I cannot lose you too. | 我不能连你也失去 |
[19:00] | Because you can’t lose me, we can’t be together? | 因为你不能失去我 所以我们不能在一起 |
[19:07] | Who does that work out for, Peter? | 这样做对谁有好处 |
[19:11] | I can’t. I’m sorry, Gwen. | 我做不到 我很抱歉 格温 |
[19:19] | You have done this to me… | 你一次又一次这样 |
[19:21] | Again, again… Peter | 对我 彼得 |
[19:26] | I can’t live like this. | 我承受不了了 |
[19:30] | I break up with you. | 我们分手吧 |
[19:34] | I broke up with you. | 是我要跟你分手 |
[20:16] | Good morning, New Yorkers. | 早上好 纽约 |
[20:18] | Looking for another beautiful day here in the city. | 又迎来了美好的一天 |
[20:22] | The city increases in sightings of Spider-Man, | 人们越来越多地在城市中见到蜘蛛侠 |
[20:25] | Spark a national debate over the role of vigilantes in American crime fighting . | 引发了全国关于警察在美国打击犯罪中作用的讨论 |
[20:29] | How about that Spider-Man? Last night on Manhatten Bridge he saved a dozen lives. | 关于蜘蛛侠 他昨晚又在曼哈顿桥拯救了数十人的性命 |
[20:32] | We want to hear your calls. | 欢迎致电与我们共同讨论 |
[20:34] | I think without Spider-Man there is no hope for this city. | 我觉得没有蜘蛛侠这座城市就没有了希望 |
[20:38] | Who do you think pays the bill for all the damages he causes? | 你以为是谁在为他造成的破坏买单 |
[20:41] | It’s you and me the taxpayer. | 是你我这些纳税人 |
[20:42] | – Did you make this? – Yes. | – 这是你做的吗 – 是的 |
[20:45] | This is a wind turbine. You made this? No way! | 这可是风力涡轮机 你做的 开什么玩笑 |
[20:49] | This is amazing. | 简直巧夺天工 |
[20:52] | It’s good as new, right? I’ll walk you home. | 跟没坏一样 对吧 我陪你走回家 |
[20:56] | – What’s your name? – Jorge. | – 你叫什么名字 – 豪尔赫 |
[20:58] | Jorge, I’m Spider-Man. | 豪尔赫你好 我叫蜘蛛侠 |
[21:00] | I don’t feel like my kids are safe with him out there, | 他在外面晃荡 我担心孩子们的安全 |
[21:03] | get out of the way and let the police do their job. | 少管闲事 让警察做他们的工作 |
[21:07] | Some folks think that there might be more than one Spider-man. | 有些人认为蜘蛛侠不止一个 |
[21:12] | What do you think, one guy or many ? | 你们怎么看 他是独行侠还是一个团队 |
[21:15] | I’d love to know who’s behind that mask. | 我真想见见面具后面那张脸 |
[21:18] | – Hey, nice outfit. – Thanks. | – 扮得不错 – 多谢 |
[21:21] | We have a caller on the line named Max, | 有一位观众来电 他叫迈克斯 |
[21:23] | he said he knows Spider-Man. | 声称他认识蜘蛛侠 |
[21:25] | Listen, I’m upset…Spider-Man to me is being misunderstood. | 听着 我很伤心 蜘蛛侠被误会了 |
[21:28] | He’s a very, very good person, He’s protecting us. | 他是个大好人 一直在保护我们 |
[21:30] | Not only that, he saved my life onetime | 不仅如此 他救过我的命 |
[21:32] | and we sort of became best friends. | 然后我们就成了好兄弟 |
[21:36] | – How much? – You’re that Spider guy! | – 多少钱 – 你是那个蜘蛛男 |
[21:39] | I’m Spider-Bad. | 我是蜘蛛虾 |
[21:45] | I’m Spider-Bad. | 我是蜘蛛虾 |
[21:47] | This Spider-Man guy, he’s not the police, he’s not a fireman. | 这个蜘蛛侠 他不是警察 也不是消防员 |
[21:50] | What gives him the right, | 那他是凭什么 |
[21:51] | to get involved in other people’s business | 管别人的闲事呢 |
[22:25] | Peter, honey, can I come in? | 彼得 亲爱的 我能进来吗 |
[22:30] | No! | 不行 |
[22:31] | Peter, the final starts at nine, honey. | 彼得 期末考试九点就开始了 |
[22:34] | And you said you’d take my car | 而且你说过 车老是坏 |
[22:35] | into the shop b’coz it keeps dying, remember? | 你要把它送到修理厂 记得吗 |
[22:37] | Gimme a second,I’ll be out. | 再等会儿 梅伯母 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna get the door, just gimme a second. | 我马上去开门 很快就好了 |
[22:41] | Please just let me in, alright? | 就让我进去 好吗 |
[22:43] | I’m…trying to get…! | 我在努力把鞋给 |
[22:45] | – The final is at 9, are you going to take my car to the shop? – YES. Just give me a… | – 九点期末考 你还有空把车送修吗 – 好的 马上来了 |
[22:48] | No, you can’t come in. Stay outside, I’m so naked. | 你呆在外面别进来 我什么都没穿 |
[22:50] | Peter, for goodness’s sake. | 彼得 老天爷啊 |
[22:52] | You said you’re gonna take my car into the shop because… | 你说你会把车送去修理的 |
[22:56] | – Are you alright? – Yeah. I’m okay. | – 你没事吧 – 好着呢 |
[23:01] | I’m just…I’m very naked right now. | 我现在 就是什么都没穿 |
[23:03] | What happened to your face, it’s filthy! | 你的脸怎么这么脏 |
[23:06] | – Is it? – Yes. | – 脏吗 – 脏死了 |
[23:08] | Oh yeah, yeah, I was cleaning the chimney. | 哦 我刚才清理完烟囱 |
[23:11] | – We have no chimney. – What? | – 咱家没烟囱 – 什么 |
[23:14] | – You’re late. – I know, I’m late. | – 你要迟到了 – 我知道了 |
[23:16] | – Downstairs… – I can’t | – 下楼 – 我还不 |
[23:17] | – Now! – Can you…can you leave. | – 马上 – 你能先离开一下么 |
[23:18] | – Alright, I’m leaving! – I’m naked here. | – 好 我走 – 我什么都没穿 |
[23:22] | – Morning. I love you. – I love you too. Hurry up. | – 早上好 我爱你 – 我也爱你 快起来 |
[24:02] | 迈克斯和蜘蛛侠携手拯救纽约城 | |
[24:06] | Ho ho ho, look who’s here? Spidey! | 瞧瞧谁来了 小蜘蛛 |
[24:09] | How was your morning? Aces, Max, aces. | 早上好吗 好极了 迈克斯 |
[24:14] | I’ve been out saving the world, protecting everybody. | 我忙着拯救世界 保护市民 |
[24:17] | Listen, isn’t it somebody’s birthday today? | 猜猜今天谁过生日 |
[24:22] | That’s why you’re here. You remembered my birthday. | 你来就是为了这个 你记得我的生日 |
[24:28] | All the crime fighting you’ve been doing | 虽然你忙着打击犯罪 |
[24:29] | and all of a sudden you take time to visit little old me, Max. | 但你还是抽空来看望卑微的我 |
[24:33] | That’s…it’s amazing. | 你真是 太好了 |
[24:36] | But…of course you would, why won’t you visit me? | 不过当然了 你怎么会不来看我呢 |
[24:40] | We’re best friend. | 我们可是好兄弟 |
[24:44] | What are you doing? You made me a cake? | 你也太贴心了吧 给我烤了个蛋糕 |
[24:48] | People don’t get the chance | 真该让别人看看 |
[24:49] | to see these all kind things you do for people. | 你对民众是多么贴心 |
[24:51] | I know what they say about | 我知道媒体是怎么说你的 |
[24:52] | you in the press but it doesn’t matter to me | 但是我不在乎 |
[24:54] | because I know the real you, because you’re amazing. | 因为我认识真实的你 超凡的你 |
[24:59] | Wow, that’s what the press needs. | 对了 媒体就缺这个 |
[25:01] | They should call you “The Amazing Spider-Man.” | 他们应该叫你超凡蜘蛛侠 |
[25:04] | You like that, Spidey? I like it a lot, Max. | 你喜欢吗 小蜘蛛 我很喜欢 迈克斯 |
[25:08] | Good…because today is going to be amazing. | 今天一定会是个超凡的日子 |
[25:17] | Circuit thirty nine. | 39号电路 |
[25:21] | I’m not late, Harvey, I’ll be there in fifteen minutes. | 我没迟到 哈维 给我15分钟 |
[25:25] | I just wanna know if you can find another waitress to replace me | 我只想问问你能不能找个服务员代我 |
[25:29] | because I start my training rounds at the hospital. | 因为我在医院的培训开始了 |
[25:32] | Don’t mention this to Peter, | 别告诉彼得 |
[25:33] | I don’t want him to know because he worries, that’s all. | 他要是知道肯定会担心 |
[25:36] | Yeah, yeah, okay, you got it. Double shift on Thursday. Okay bye. | 好的好的 周四我做两份工 再见 |
[25:45] | – Who was that? – Harvey. | – 刚才那是谁 – 哈维 |
[25:48] | – Another double shift, huh? – Sometimes. | – 又是两份工吗 – 偶尔 |
[25:51] | I got nothing else to do, I like the girls, | 闲着也是闲着 同事们也都挺好的 |
[25:54] | I missed Ben,gives me a little extra in the cookie jar. | 我想本了 还能挣点零花钱 |
[25:59] | I sold another, another | 我又卖了几张照片 |
[26:00] | couple of photos to the Bugle so that outa help. | 卖给号角日报 也能帮上忙 |
[26:03] | Yeah, what really help if that guy would pay you a fair wage. | 你老板能付合理的薪酬才叫帮忙 |
[26:06] | Oh, Jameson? Jameson would pay me some fair wages, | 你说詹姆森吗 他会给我合理的薪酬 |
[26:08] | if it was 1961, he would pay me a fair wage. | 如果这是1961年 他会给我合理的薪酬 |
[26:10] | Hey, Hey, wait. What are you doing? What are you doing? | 嘿 你干什么呢 干什么呢 |
[26:13] | – I’m doing my laundry. – No, I do the laundry. | – 要洗衣服啊 – 不 衣服我来洗 |
[26:16] | It’s my job, I’ve been doing | 这是我的活 从你6岁起 |
[26:19] | your laundry since you were six years old. | 你的衣服就是我洗的 |
[26:20] | I understand that, I’m in college now, | 我知道 但我都要上大学了 |
[26:22] | it’s time that I took care of my own dirty underwear. | 我的内裤也该我自己洗了 |
[26:25] | The last time you did the laundry, | 上次你自己洗的时候 |
[26:26] | you turned everything blue and red. | 出来的全成了蓝色或者红色 |
[26:28] | That was a mistake, cause’ I was | 那是无心之过 因为 |
[26:29] | washing…the…the American flag, my…can you just please… | 我在洗美国国旗 你就让 |
[26:33] | No one washes the flag. | 没人会去洗国旗的 |
[26:35] | I do and I won’t anymore, forget it, | 我会 以后不会了 这事别提了 |
[26:37] | – fine, can I just do my…it’s just underwear! – This is my machine. | – 就让我自己 只是内裤而已 – 这是我的洗衣机 |
[26:39] | This is my laundry, my home, | 这是我家 衣服我来洗 |
[26:41] | my machine. Back off, eat your breakfast. | 洗衣机我来用 退后 吃你的早饭 |
[26:45] | Alright laundry sheriff. I’ll do it later. | 遵命 洗衣警长 我等会儿再洗 |
[26:48] | – I’ll do it. – No, forget it. | – 我来洗 – 算了吧 |
[26:50] | – Give it to me. – No, I’ll do it some other time, forget it. | – 给我吧 – 我再找时间自己洗吧 |
[26:53] | – Excuse me. – Idiot. | – 不好意思 – 白痴 |
[26:58] | I do not get it. | 我就不懂了 |
[27:01] | A lot of jam. Come on, come on. | 要堵死了 快点快点 |
[27:05] | – Watch it, buddy. – Hey, let’s go! | – 看着点 伙计 – 快走 |
[27:12] | Oscorp Industries is proud to announce… | Oscorp工业有幸宣布 |
[27:15] | the world’s first electromagnetic power grid. | 已架设好世界上首个电磁输电网络 |
[27:18] | by converting aging power stations | 通过将老旧的发电厂 |
[27:20] | into a field of hydro electric towers… | 改建为新的水力发电塔 |
[27:23] | we’re generating clean, green, sustainable energy… | 我们生产绿色可持续的洁净能源 |
[27:27] | to power Manhatten… and finally the rest of the world… | 满足曼哈顿 乃至全世界的能源需求 |
[27:32] | – Dillon, you’re late. – Double Decker trains were so slow, sir. | – 狄龙 你迟到了 – 双层列车太慢了 先生 |
[27:35] | Don’t you realise that Oscorp is | 你难道不知道Oscorp现在 |
[27:37] | now responsible for the entire city’s energy supply? | 负责整个城市的能源供应吗 |
[27:40] | Oh, I do. I submitted the designs for the power grid and they used a lot of them | 当然了 我提交了很多关于电网的设计 |
[27:43] | and I noticed that in those power grids were designed by me. | 而我发现你们用的正是我的设计 |
[27:47] | You designed them? Sure you did and I’m Spider-Man. | 你说你设计了电网 我还说我是蜘蛛侠呢 |
[27:53] | You’re no Spider-Man. He’s a Leo you’re a Sagittarius! | 你才不是蜘蛛侠 他是狮子座而你是人马座 |
[27:53] | 左下阿里斯特·斯迈思(Alistair Smythe)人物形象问世于1985年11月 蜘蛛侠这一漫画形象问世于1962年8月 | |
[27:55] | You ever speak about him again, | 你再敢提起他试试 |
[27:56] | I’m gonna rip your flat-goon head off. | 看我不把你的脑袋拧下来 |
[28:00] | Now get to work. | 干活去 |
[28:03] | – Which floor please – 74. | – 请问您要去几层 – 74层 |
[28:06] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[28:07] | Oh, hold that! | 帮忙按一下电梯 |
[28:10] | – I got it. – Thank you, you’re a real gentleman. | – 别担心 – 谢谢 你真是个绅士 |
[28:13] | Most people would just let that close. | 大部分人都直接让门关上了 |
[28:15] | Well, most people don’t notice other people. | 大部分人不关心别人 |
[28:17] | – Which floor please – 63 | – 请问你要去几层 – 63层 |
[28:20] | – Hold on. What’s it? – Er…63 | – 别急 几层来着 – 呃 63层 |
[28:23] | – 63, please – Thank you | – 63层 – 谢谢 |
[28:26] | Thank you, very much. | 十分感谢 |
[28:33] | Er…my name is Max, Max Dillon. | 我叫迈克斯 迈克斯·狄龙 |
[28:35] | – I’m Gwen. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | – 我叫格温 很高兴认识你 – 很高兴认识你 |
[28:39] | Is it your birthday? | 今天是你生日吗 |
[28:42] | Oh yeah, well, I…er, | 呃 对 没错 我 |
[28:43] | they…fortunately leave this flyer in my room… | 他们 在我房间留了这个传单 |
[28:47] | birthday party, big club… A lot of celebrities…. | 生日派对 大场子 名人都会来 |
[28:49] | – Wow. – I would like to invite you, | – 哇 – 我本可以邀请你的 |
[28:51] | it’s just that the guest list is closed. | 但是宾客名单已经定下来了 |
[28:54] | Oh, got it, got it but thank you anyway. This’s exciting. | 明白了 还是谢谢你 听起来很热闹 |
[29:00] | It must be cool, huh, | 一定很有意思 |
[29:02] | to have the whole world look at you like that. | 全世界都这么关注你 |
[29:05] | You know Spider-Man saved my life one time. | 蜘蛛侠救了我一命 |
[29:08] | Of all the people in the whole city, he saved me. | 茫茫人海中他救了我 |
[29:12] | He said he needed me. | 他说他需要我 |
[29:15] | That must be really… | 那一定很 |
[29:17] | Floor 63. | 63层到了 |
[29:20] | It’s nice to meet you, Max. | 很高兴认识你 迈克斯 |
[29:24] | Wait, she remembered my name. | 等等 她记得我的名字 |
[29:43] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[29:56] | It’s dark in there. | 里面很暗 |
[29:59] | Your eyes will adjust. | 你的眼睛会适应的 |
[30:02] | It’s better this way. | 还是暗点好 |
[30:33] | Dad. | 爸 |
[30:40] | This is not how I imagined I’d die. | 没想到我会这样死去 |
[30:45] | Looking at my son, seeing a stranger. | 看着我的儿子 跟看陌生人一样 |
[30:51] | You had such potential, Harry. | 哈利 你前途无量 |
[30:55] | Such fierce intelligence and yet you’re throwing it all away. | 你明明智商超群 却把它拒之门外 |
[31:01] | You threw me away. | 是你把我拒之门外 |
[31:05] | You kicked me off to boarding school when I was eleven. | 我11岁你就把我送到了寄宿学校 |
[31:10] | On my 16th birthday… | 我16岁生日那天 |
[31:12] | you sent me scotch, or one of your assistants did. | 你就送了一瓶威士忌 又或者是你助理送的 |
[31:16] | I’m pretty sure because the card read: | 估计是后者 因为卡上写着 |
[31:19] | With compliments, Norman Osborn. | 请笑纳 诺曼·奥斯本敬上 |
[31:24] | I don’t expect forgiveness from you, any more | 我不指望你的原谅 再也不会了 |
[31:29] | and you know what? I don’t believe in miracles. | 你猜怎么着 我不相信奇迹 |
[31:32] | How could you possibly understand… | 你又怎么会明白 |
[31:35] | that your childhood had to be sacrificed | 你的童年必须被牺牲掉 |
[31:39] | for something greater? | 来换取更重要的东西 |
[31:42] | Not just for me, for you! | 不只是为了我 还是为了你好 |
[31:48] | Have your hands started to twitch yet? | 你的手开始抽搐了没 |
[31:54] | When you lay awake… | 当你夜不能寐 |
[31:55] | and you feel it coming… | 感受到它的侵袭 |
[31:57] | hiding under the skin… | 藏匿在皮肤之下 |
[32:00] | waiting to show itself… | 随时准备显形 |
[32:03] | to show you who you really are… | 暴露出你的本来面目 |
[32:12] | Retroviral Hyperplasia. | 逆转录细胞增生症 |
[32:18] | I never told you… | 我从没告诉你 |
[32:21] | that’s genetic. | 它是遗传病 |
[32:25] | Our disease, | 家族遗传 |
[32:27] | the Osborn curse | 奥斯本家的诅咒 |
[32:30] | and it began at your age. | 就在你这个年龄开始发作 |
[32:35] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[32:38] | Your hand, give it to me. | 把手给我 |
[32:47] | The greatest inheritance I can give you | 我留给你最重要的遗产 |
[32:52] | isn’t merely money, | 不只是财富 |
[32:54] | is this… | 而是这个 |
[32:56] | A sum total of all my work, | 我的毕生心血 |
[32:59] | everything I did to stay alive. | 我为续命所做的一切 |
[33:04] | Maybe you can succeed where I failed. | 或许你能完成我未竟的事业 |
[33:18] | Dear Mr Jameson New pix and invoice enclosed | 尊敬的詹姆森 新的照片 发票已附 |
[33:21] | I think you should consider | 您可以考虑一下 |
[33:22] | that maybe Spider-man is trying to help | 或许蜘蛛侠是想帮忙 |
[33:24] | Sincerely, Peter Parker. | 敬上 彼得·帕克 |
[33:31] | News just in, Mr Norman Osborn, the legendary | 新闻播报 诺曼·奥斯本先生 Osborn工业 |
[33:33] | founder and CEO of Oscorp Industries has died. | 伟大的创建者和首席执行官刚刚去世 |
[33:36] | The Osborn estate has confirmed | 奥斯本的遗产确认 |
[33:38] | he is survived by his only son, | 被他的独子继承 |
[33:40] | Harry Osborn, who is the sole heir | 哈利·奥斯本 他是 |
[33:42] | of the Oscorp corporate empire | Oscorp商业帝国的唯一继承人 |
[33:45] | Osborn fundamentaly changed the | 奥斯本从根本上改变了 |
[33:46] | medical profession’s approach to human healing… | 医疗业治疗疾病的方式 |
[33:49] | and affected the lives of millions. | 影响了数以百万计的生命 |
[33:52] | I started Oscorp because I | 我建立Oscorp是因为 |
[33:54] | looked at the world around me and I thought. | 我看看我身边的世界 我想 |
[33:56] | “We can do better. We should do better.” | 我们可以做得更好 我们应该做的更好 |
[33:59] | Einstein said the world | 爱因斯坦说过 |
[34:01] | cannot be changed without changing our thinking | 只有改变思维方式 世界才会因此改变 |
[34:05] | but change isn’t just a slogan. | 但改变不仅仅是一句口号 |
[34:08] | It begins with hard work. | 它始于勤恳 |
[34:09] | Change begins with persistence and commitment. | 改变是始于坚持和投入的 |
[34:13] | Mr. Osborn changed the world | 奥斯本先生改变了世界 |
[34:17] | and now it’s up to each of us | 而现在是时候让我们每个人 |
[34:18] | to ensure that his hopes and dreams remain alive | 来延续他的希望和梦想 |
[34:22] | but not today. | 但不是从今天开始 |
[34:24] | – Today… – Hello? | – 今天是 – 喂 |
[34:27] | – Is this Gwen Stacy ? – Yes, it’s, who’s calling? | – 请问是格温·斯黛西吗 – 我是 请问您是 |
[34:29] | I’m calling from the Oxford scholar program. | 这里是牛津大学奖学金项目组 |
[34:31] | We’ve some exciting news. | 告诉你一个好消息 |
[34:38] | Oh, Dillon, you stay here. | 哦 狄龙 你得留下来 |
[34:41] | There’s a current flow problem in genomics lab. | 现在基因组实验室里有电力故障 |
[34:43] | Why don’t you stay and take a look at that. | 你留下去看看怎么回事吧 |
[34:44] | It’s my birthday.Everybody else is leaving, why do I have to stay? | 今天是我生日 大家都走了 为什么我得留下 |
[34:47] | – Because you’re special, – Smythe, I mean Mr Smythe… | – 因为你与众不同 – 斯迈思 我是说斯迈思先生 |
[34:51] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[34:57] | Bio electrogenesis. | 生物发电 |
[34:59] | The generation of electricity by living organisms… | 是由有机生物体发电 |
[35:04] | Hey guys. | 你们好呀 |
[35:06] | At least somebody’s partying. | 你们倒是在聚会 |
[35:10] | You’re just a little sick. | 这只是小毛病 |
[35:13] | I got your medicine. | 我能弄好的 |
[35:15] | And on my birthday. After all I’ve done for this company, designed and created | 即使我为公司设计发明这么多 他们连我的生日都 |
[35:22] | Warning. | 警告 |
[35:24] | – Error in sector 5A – I know, I bet you didn’t know it was birthday, huh, | – 5A区异常 – 我知道 我猜你也不知道今天是我生日吧 |
[35:28] | did you, Kari? | 你说呢 卡里 |
[35:29] | Could you sing “Happy Birthday” For me? | 你能给我唱生日歌吗 |
[35:31] | I’ll just have to sing for myself. | 我还是自己唱吧 |
[35:34] | Gilbert! | 吉尔伯特 |
[35:35] | – What? – It’s Max. | – 谁啊 – 我是迈克斯 |
[35:36] | Can you shut down power in sector 32, please? | 你能把32区的总闸拉掉吗 |
[35:39] | – Forget it I’m out the door. – What do you mean, | – 不行 我现在不在公司 – 你说什么 |
[35:41] | I’m up here, it’s dangerous. | 我已经上来了 这里很危险 |
[35:42] | – Sorry, Max. – Hello? | – 不好意思 迈克斯 – 喂 |
[35:46] | I’ll do it myself and I’ll sing to myself. | 我自己去搞定 自己给自己唱生日歌 |
[35:52] | Happy Birthday…to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[36:01] | Happy Birthday…dear Max… | 祝我生日快乐 |
[36:10] | Happy Birthday… | 祝我生日 |
[36:13] | to me. | 快乐 |
[36:50] | System restored. Have a nice day. | 系统重装完毕 愿您今天过得愉快 |
[36:54] | Harry, Oscorp’s has been under intense public | 哈利 Oscorp工业之前 |
[36:57] | scrutiny in the wake of Dr. Connors’ recent breach of trust. | 因康纳斯博士的事 饱受公众质疑 |
[37:01] | You mean, people are pisssed off because | 你是说 公众被惹毛了 |
[37:02] | he tried to turn everyone in N.Y city into giant lizards? | 因为他想把全纽约的人变成巨型蜥蜴 |
[37:08] | Given that… | 正因如此 |
[37:09] | all the animal hybrid | 我们叫停了所有有他参与的 |
[37:11] | program he was involved in were destroyed… | 动物杂交项目 |
[37:13] | to restore investor confidence. | 以重塑投资者的信心 |
[37:17] | That is the Osborn way. | 这是奥斯本式的作风 |
[37:19] | Whoever’s inconvenient around here, just get rid of it, right? | 碍事的人就撇下 是吧 |
[37:23] | Much of that scrutiny may fall on you now. | 现在大家的矛头可能会转向你 |
[37:27] | We felt that plausible deniability was your best option. | 我们认为合理的推诿是你最好的选择 |
[37:30] | Sure, sure, I get it. | 没问题 我懂 |
[37:33] | Twenty-year-old kid. 200 billion dollar company. | 把价值两千亿的公司留给一个二十岁的小屁孩 |
[37:37] | What was dad thinking? | 这当爹的是怎么想的 |
[37:40] | I mean you’re all lawyers…right? | 我说你们都是律师 对吧 |
[37:43] | Surely someone must have questioned his sanity in the end. | 肯定会有人怀疑他是不是老糊涂了 |
[37:47] | Someone must have thought | 也肯定有人想过 |
[37:48] | about having him declared legally incompetent. | 在法律层面宣布他无判断能力 |
[37:51] | would have made this conversation a lot easier. | 这样我们现在这场谈话就简单多了 |
[37:53] | – Harry… – It’s Mr. Osborn. | – 哈利 – 叫我奥斯本先生 |
[37:57] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[38:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:10] | You were his assistant, right? | 你是他的助手吧 |
[38:16] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[38:18] | – Felicia. – Felicia. | – 费利西亚 – 你好 费利西亚 |
[38:21] | From now on, everybody at this table will work for Felicia | 从今天开始 你们都归费利西亚管 |
[38:27] | because Felicia works for me. | 因为她归我管 |
[38:31] | Would anybody like to speak up? | 还有谁想说什么吗 |
[38:36] | Well good then, you can all keep your job for a little longer. | 很好 这样你们就暂时保住了饭碗 |
[38:40] | Sir… There’s a Peter Parker want to see you. | 先生 有位叫彼得·帕克的想见你 |
[38:53] | Felicia, I want to see every file on this list. | 费利西亚 你把这张单子里所有文件找给我 |
[38:57] | Every single one. | 每一份都要 |
[39:06] | Peter Parker. It’s like seeing a ghost. | 彼得·帕克 我简直不敢相信是你 |
[39:12] | Hey, Harry. | 嗨 哈利 |
[39:14] | Random. | 好久不见 |
[39:16] | – What ten years. – It’s eight. | – 有十年了吧 – 八年 |
[39:20] | Close. | 也快十年了 |
[39:22] | – What’s up? – It’s on the news, man. | – 找我什么事 – 我看了新闻 |
[39:26] | I heard about your dad and I wanted to come and… | 听说你父亲去世了 所以我过来想 |
[39:29] | see you, check it out, see how you’re doing. | 看看你 看看你过得怎么样 |
[39:34] | I’m…umm…I’m with some people. | 我 我刚刚正和一群人 |
[39:39] | I’m in the middle of a meeting. | 在开会 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry, I don’t want to intrude, | 对不起 我不是有意打扰的 |
[39:45] | I know it has been a long time and | 只是虽然过了很久 |
[39:47] | I kind of know exactly what you’re going through right now. | 但我多少理解你现在的处境 |
[39:50] | You were so there for me when my parents… | 我父母去世的时候有你在我身边 |
[39:53] | That’s why I’m here for you. | 所以现在我来了 |
[39:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:00] | It’s good to see you man. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:04] | Good to see you. | 真的很高兴 |
[40:06] | Sorry about your dad. | 你父亲的事我深表遗憾 |
[40:12] | You’ve got your braces off. | 你把牙套摘了 |
[40:17] | and now there’s nothing to distract from your unibrow. | 这样你的一字眉就更加瞩目了 |
[40:24] | There it is. | 这才是你 |
[40:26] | There it is. | 这才是你 |
[40:28] | Do you still blow drying your hair every morning? | 你现在还是每天早上都吹头发吗 |
[40:30] | Umm…you know…one of my man servants hold the hair dryer | 这个嘛 我有一个男仆会帮我举着吹风机 |
[40:36] | but I work the comb. | 但是梳头我自己梳 |
[40:37] | Okay, so at least I’m not completely helpless. | 好吧 至少我还是能生活自理的 |
[40:50] | After graduation I went to Brazil and Singapore. | 毕业以后我去了巴西和新加坡 |
[40:53] | – That’s right. – And then Europe, | – 这样 – 然后还有欧洲 |
[40:55] | – you know, I went to Europe. – I saw you. | – 我去了欧洲 – 我见过你 |
[40:59] | What do you mean you saw me. | 什么叫你见过我 |
[41:00] | I saw you in some magazine with some | 我见过你在杂志上跟一个 |
[41:01] | French supermodel, you know what I’m talking about? | 法国超模的照片 你知道是什么吧 |
[41:06] | Yeah, yeah, dude, | 是啊 哥们 |
[41:08] | – that whole model thing is so exhausting. – I know. | – 跟模特在一起太伤神了 – 我懂的 |
[41:13] | What? | 什么情况 |
[41:15] | You got a lady? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[41:21] | Er…that’s the question. | 呃 还真是问倒我了 |
[41:23] | That’s the question. | 问倒我了 |
[41:25] | Nobody? | 没有吗 |
[41:28] | No, I don’t. | 没有了 |
[41:32] | I don’t know… | 我也不知道怎么说 |
[41:37] | I don’t know, it’s complicated. | 我解释不清楚 事情太复杂 |
[41:40] | Yeah, I don’t do complicated. | 我从不把事情复杂化 |
[41:43] | So what’s her name? Who is she? | 所以她是谁啊 叫什么名字 |
[41:47] | Her name is Gwen, Gwen Stacy. | 她叫格温 格温·斯黛西 |
[41:50] | – Gwen Stacy? – She works for you. | – 格温·斯黛西 – 她是你手下的员工 |
[41:53] | Really? She works for me? | 真的吗 她是我的员工 |
[41:55] | At Oscorp. She does work study at Oscorp. | 她在那里算是半工半读吧 |
[41:57] | Is she a model employee? | 她是模范员工么 |
[42:01] | You know, when my father sent me away | 你知道 当年我父亲把我送走以后 |
[42:03] | I tried to forget everything about this place. | 我就尝试忘记这里的一切 |
[42:07] | I guess that kind of includes you. | 这其中也包括你 |
[42:13] | You don’t have to explain anything to me, man. | 你不用跟我解释的 |
[42:17] | We both got dumped. | 我们俩都是被抛弃的人 |
[42:22] | Did you ever figure out why your parents bailed? | 你有试着去搞清你父母离开的原因吗 |
[42:28] | My dad left a briefcase. | 我爸遗物里有个公文包 |
[42:30] | Thats all I got, a briefcase full of junk. | 只剩这个了 一公文包的垃圾 |
[42:33] | Whatever, I don’t know. I try not to think about it. | 无所谓了 我尽量不去想 |
[42:36] | How’s that working out for you? | 这做法管用吗 |
[42:38] | Perfectly. | 很管用 |
[42:46] | Dude, nice arm | 好臂力啊 |
[42:49] | It’s just the wrist. It’s just all in the wrist, buddy. | 手腕而已 关键是手腕技巧 |
[42:51] | – You could do it too, if you just strengthen up that. – Yeah,right. | – 你好好锻炼也可以的 – 是么 |
[42:55] | You got to admit though, | 但你必须承认 |
[42:57] | things have gotten a little crazy around here man. | 这里发生了许多怪事 |
[43:00] | Giant lizards, and… | 巨型蜥蜴啊 |
[43:02] | Spider-Guy. | 蜘蛛小子啊 |
[43:06] | Just one guy, just one Spider-Man, | 就一个 一个叫蜘蛛侠的 |
[43:09] | or woman. We don’t know…for sure. | 或者蜘蛛女侠 我们也不清楚 |
[43:13] | Whatever dude. He wears spandex to rescue kittens from trees. | 管他呢 他竟然穿着紧身衣爬到树上救猫 |
[43:18] | So impressed. | 真是大开眼界 |
[43:20] | I like to think he gives people hope. | 我倒是觉得他给了人们希望 |
[43:22] | For what? | 什么希望 |
[43:24] | Maybe eventually everything’s gonna be alright. | 也许最终所有事情都会好转的 |
[43:27] | I wish I had time for eventually. | 我希望我能等到那天 |
[43:33] | Who was it? | 这谁啊 |
[43:35] | Maxwell Dillon, electrical engineer. | 麦克斯韦尔·狄龙 电力工程师 |
[43:38] | No associates or friends to speak of. | 无亲无故的 |
[43:41] | He submitted specs for the grid, that we…appropriated. | 他提交的电网设计被我们化用了 |
[43:44] | The guy was…invisible. | 那人毫无存在感 |
[43:48] | Wall Street is nervous enough of that child, Harry, taking over. | 华尔街都在怕哈利那个小屁孩接手 |
[43:53] | We got to find a way to get him out. | 我们得想法把他踢走 |
[43:55] | In the meantime if the press | 这段时间如果媒体 |
[43:56] | gets hold of this accident, our stock will crater. | 抓着这场意外不放的话 我们的股市会遭受重创 |
[44:00] | So make sure that this Mr. Dillon stays invisible. | 所以就让狄龙先生继续没有存在感吧 |
[44:05] | This could prove useful for us in the future. | 这事以后说不定对我们还会有用处 |
[45:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[45:43] | Move over! Get out of the street! | 快走 别挡道 |
[45:58] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[46:02] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[46:05] | You look amazing. | 你看起来真美 |
[46:08] | I’m sorry for the spontaneous hour, but it was kind of… | 抱歉 临时把你约出来 |
[46:12] | No, I know. Spontaneous, it’s alright. You know? | 没事 我 我不介意的 |
[46:17] | Well, I just figured it was time, | 我觉得现在我们可以 |
[46:20] | you know…time for us try to be friends. | 可以重新成为好朋友了 |
[46:28] | Friends, yeah, that’s… | 朋友 好啊 这 |
[46:32] | great. | 很好 |
[46:33] | I just don’t want us to be complicated. | 我不想让我们的关系太复杂 |
[46:36] | I just said that to someone | 我今天才跟别人说过 |
[46:37] | – I hate complicated. – Keep it simple. | – 我讨厌复杂 – 简单就好 |
[46:41] | Okay great, great, yeah, yeah, alright but I mean… | 好好好 这样很好 但我想 |
[46:47] | if we were to be friends, | 如果我们要成为朋友 |
[46:49] | I think we gotta establish some ground rules. | 我们得约法三章 |
[46:52] | – Some ground rules? – Yes, some ground rules, | – 约法三章 – 对啊 约法三章 |
[46:55] | – Like that. – Like what? | – 比如这个 – 什么 |
[46:59] | Look…look, that laugh, that laugh. | 看看看 就是这种笑容 |
[47:02] | That’s off the table. | 以后不许这么笑了 |
[47:03] | My laugh’s off the table? | 我不能这么笑了 |
[47:05] | You gotta figure out a more annoying laugh. | 你得笑得更讨人厌点 |
[47:10] | That’s still adorable. | 这笑得还是太迷人了 |
[47:13] | That was not adorable. What’re you doing… | 才不迷人呢 你要干嘛 |
[47:16] | – Okay, I’ve got a ground rule. – Oh, you, what? What’s it. | – 好吧 我也有一条规矩 – 说来听听 |
[47:21] | Er…don’t tell me that I look amazing | 不许用你深邃的大眼睛看着我 |
[47:24] | with your big brown doe eyes, OK? | 赞扬我很美 行么 |
[47:29] | I’m really serious about that one. | 我认真说的 |
[47:32] | – Oh no… – What? | – 完了 – 怎么了 |
[47:34] | – I’ve just figured out the next ground rule. – What? | – 我又想到了一条 – 什么 |
[47:37] | No more of this. | 别再这样 |
[47:39] | No more…no more this nose rub that you do. | 别再 别再这样揉你的鼻子 |
[47:42] | – This? – Don’t think I haven’t noticed. | – 这样吗 – 别以为我没看到 |
[47:43] | What am I supposed to do? It’s allergy season. | 那我要怎么办 现在可是过敏期 |
[47:47] | This is killing me, I gotta… | 这简直要了我的命啊 我要 |
[47:48] | you just spitting in the face with my ground rules, I’m out. | 你刚刚质疑我的规则 我不玩了 |
[47:51] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[47:54] | First we get ice cream, then I’m out. | 我先去买冰淇淋 然后我就走了 |
[48:35] | Umm, yeah, so I did that… | 对 我确实 |
[48:36] | and I got completely addicted | 然后我就彻底爱上了 |
[48:40] | to this place that has Korean meatballs. | 这个卖韩国肉丸的地方 |
[48:42] | – Have you been there? – No, no… | – 你去过吗 – 没有 |
[48:44] | It’s mind-blowing. | 那里超棒 |
[48:44] | That place is at 6th, I know, you love it there. | 我知道 在第六大道上 你很爱那个地方 |
[48:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[48:54] | How do you know I love it there? | 你怎么知道我喜欢那里 |
[48:57] | Cos’ umm… | 因为嘛 |
[49:01] | Cos’ you told me. | 因为你告诉过我 |
[49:05] | It just opened last month. | 可是它上个月才开张 |
[49:11] | Have you been following me? | 你一直在跟踪我吗 |
[49:19] | I knew it. How often? | 我就知道 多久一次 |
[49:25] | Just once a day, sometimes. | 有时候 一天一次 |
[49:31] | Sometimes more. | 有时候更频繁 |
[49:39] | why? | 为什么 |
[49:45] | – To make sure I’m safe? – Yeah. | – 你想要保护我吗 – 是啊 |
[49:49] | Because that’s the closest I can get still being with you. | 这也是我能接近你的唯一方法了 |
[50:05] | I’m moving to England. | 我要搬去英国了 |
[50:15] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 真的 |
[50:19] | I have a, um…I’m up for a scholarship to Oxford | 我申请了牛津大学的奖学金 |
[50:24] | in molecular medicine | 分子医学专业的 |
[50:25] | and it’s between me and this | 竞争者有两名 |
[50:26] | other kid and there’s this oral exam we’ve to do | 明天我们要进行面试 |
[50:29] | and he’s like a freshman in college but he’s fourteen | 另一个候选人是大一新生 但他只有14岁 |
[50:33] | and it could be him but might be me, I hope it’s me | 我们俩的机会均等 我希望自己能被选上 |
[50:37] | And I’m gonna go to…gonna be moving to England. | 选上的话 我就要搬去英国了 |
[50:43] | and I’m really excited. | 我还是很期待的 |
[50:46] | That’s…er… | 这个 呃 |
[50:51] | England? | 要去英国啊 |
[51:52] | Station, I need a ten-eighty-five. | 总部 请求支援 |
[51:54] | Send out the units to the southend corner of Duffy Square. | 派一队人去杜菲广场的南角 |
[52:00] | Everybody get out of the way, please. Get out of the way! | 大家请让开 快让开 |
[52:04] | Sir, get your hands away from the cable, right now! | 先生 把你的手从电缆上移开 快点 |
[52:07] | Sir, get your hands away from the cables! | 先生 把你的手从电缆上移开 |
[52:10] | Let me see your hands, please! | 请把手举起来 |
[52:14] | You stay right where you are. Do not move. | 待在原地 不要动 |
[52:17] | Freeze! Get down, on the ground! | 不要动 趴在地上 |
[52:36] | Get down on the ground, now! | 马上趴下 |
[52:39] | – Stop. – Get down on the ground, now! | – 你们停下 – 马上趴下 |
[52:42] | It’s not my fault. Stop. | 这不是我的错 别这样 |
[52:44] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[52:52] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[52:55] | They see me…they see me… | 他们看见我了 他们看见我了 |
[53:00] | They see me…they see me.. | 他们看见我了 看见我了 |
[53:16] | – On the ground, now! – No…stop. Don’t do that. | – 马上趴下 – 别 别这样做 |
[53:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[53:20] | – It’s over, freak. – Wait, it’s not my fault. | – 到此为止了 怪胎 – 等等 这不是我的错 |
[53:23] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[53:28] | I said, stop! | 我说了 停下来 |
[53:36] | I’m glad you’re not one of those cops that ride a horse. | 真庆幸你不是一位骑警 |
[53:45] | All team members…hold your fire and wait for my call. | 所有警员注意 停止开枪 等我的命令 |
[53:50] | Hold your fire, I repeat, hold your fire and stay down. | 停止开枪 再重复一遍 停止开枪原地待命 |
[53:56] | – Stop, stop it! – Yo, Sparkle! | – 停下 请停下 – 嘿 亮闪闪的这位 |
[54:01] | Hey…how are you doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[54:03] | – It’s you? – Yeah, I know it’s me, who are you? | – 是你啊 – 是呀 是我 你是哪位 |
[54:08] | – You don’t remember me? – No, should I? | – 你不记得我了吗 – 我见过你吗 |
[54:13] | I walked into the street, the car almost hit me. You swung me up. | 我走在街上的时候差点被车撞到 你抱住了我 |
[54:17] | You saved me. You said you needed me. | 是你救了我 你说你需要我 |
[54:20] | The guy, you’re the guy with the blue prints. | 是你啊 抱着图纸的那个人 |
[54:22] | Yes, blue prints. | 对 抱着图纸的 |
[54:25] | Yes, I remember you, | 是的 我记得你 |
[54:26] | Of course I remember you, you’re my eyes and ears. | 我当然记得你 你是我的耳目嘛 |
[54:29] | – Er…what’s your name again? – How could you forget me? | – 呃 你叫什么来着 – 你怎么能忘了我 |
[54:33] | Oh, I do, I know it, I know it, don’t tell me. | 噢 我记得的 我记得的 别告诉我 |
[54:35] | – It’s Max. – Is it Max? | – 我叫迈克斯 – 你是叫迈克斯吗? |
[54:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:38] | I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize you with the…you look different. | 抱歉 我刚才没认出来 你看起来很不一样 |
[54:41] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[54:43] | I don’t know what’s going on with me. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[54:46] | I can see, I…I believe you. | 我明白的 我相信你 |
[54:48] | It’s strange…the power that I got so much. | 这感觉很陌生 我浑身充满了能量 |
[54:54] | I got so much anger. | 充满了愤怒 |
[54:55] | – Excuse me. – I can see that | – 麻烦让一让 – 我明白的 |
[54:56] | I can see you don’t want to be here, I can see you’re scared | 我知道你也不想在这儿 看得出你很恐慌 |
[54:58] | cos’ you don’t know what’s happening to you. | 因为你不知道自己到底怎么了 |
[55:00] | I can see that you don’t want to hurt anybody. | 我知道你不想伤害任何人 |
[55:03] | – It’s going to be alright. – I got a clear shot, standing by. | – 一切都会好的 – 我已经瞄准了 等待指示 |
[55:05] | I don’t want them shooting me anymore. | 我不想要他们再向我开枪 |
[55:06] | They’re not going to shoot you. | 他们不会再这么做了 |
[55:07] | You guys, this is my buddy Max. | 嘿 伙计们 这是我的兄弟迈克斯 |
[55:10] | I told you about Max. No one shoots at Max! | 我和你们提起过他 别再朝他开枪了 |
[55:14] | You and me, just you and me talking. | 你和我 就只有你和我 |
[55:16] | Whoa… Stay right there, stay right there. | 哇 喔 待在那儿别动 先别动 |
[55:17] | Just be careful with the grid, it’s the electricity. | 小心脚下 那可是电网 |
[55:23] | I just…I just wanted everyone to see me. | 我只是 我只是希望大家能注意到我 |
[55:24] | If he makes a move, you take that shot. | 他如果有所行动 你就开枪 |
[55:26] | How about you come with me, go somewhere we can talk, | 就你和我 我们离开这 |
[55:29] | away from all these people…okay? | 去别的地方谈谈 好吗 |
[55:34] | No, no…stop! | 不 不 别开枪 |
[55:58] | Spidey…Spidey… | 蜘蛛侠 蜘蛛侠 |
[56:03] | You stupid freak! | 你这个愚蠢的怪胎 |
[56:11] | Fuck off,dummy! | 快滚吧 傻子 |
[56:17] | He lied to me, he shot me… | 他欺骗了我 开枪射我 |
[56:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[56:26] | You’re so selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[56:28] | Stay with me Max. | 听我说 迈克斯 |
[56:30] | – You set me up. – No…I didn’t set you up. | – 你陷害我 – 不 我没有陷害你 |
[56:33] | – You lied to me. – No, I’m trying to help you, let me help you. | – 你骗了我 – 不 我是在帮你 让我帮你 |
[57:31] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我的生日 |
[57:33] | Now it’s time for me to light my candles. | 是时候点蜡烛了 |
[58:54] | Do we have visual on Spider-Man? | 你们有看到蜘蛛侠吗 |
[58:57] | Does anyone…have visual on Spider-Man? | 有人看到蜘蛛侠了吗 |
[59:10] | That’s enough. | 这样就行了 |
[59:13] | – Mike. Big John. – Nice job! | – 迈克·约翰 – 干得好 |
[59:16] | Nice work fellas. It’s a pleasure doing business with you. | 干得好伙计们 很高兴和你们合作 |
[59:28] | Spider-Man… | 蜘蛛侠 |
[59:36] | England? | 英国吗 |
[59:39] | Really? | 真的么 |
[59:50] | Good talk. | 谈话愉快 |
[1:00:10] | Our coverage of this breaking story | 关于此次突发事件的报道 |
[1:00:12] | begins with Jessica Abo at the scene. | 让我们连线现场记者杰西卡·奥布 |
[1:00:14] | That’s right. We’re standing here with two eyewitnesses | 好的 站在我身边的是两位目击者 |
[1:00:17] | who are going to tell us what they just saw. | 他们将告诉我们刚才发生了什么 |
[1:00:19] | So tell us. How do you think Spider-Man did it. | 请告诉我们 你们觉得蜘蛛侠是怎么做到的 |
[1:00:21] | How do you think he beat this creature. | 他是如何打败刚才那个怪物的 |
[1:00:23] | Yeah, it got to be rubberised, Spidey’s suit | 关键在于他的衣服 一定是橡胶材质的 |
[1:00:25] | that’s why he didn’t get electrocuted. | 这就是为什么他不会触电致死 |
[1:00:26] | Probably some kind of neoprene. That’s what I’ll use, honestly… | 可能是某种氯丁橡胶 如果是我的话也会用这个 |
[1:00:29] | Thank you very much for the two of you, | 非常感谢你们接受采访 |
[1:00:31] | as you can tell so many questions remain unanswered. | 目前为止很多问题还尚未有答案 |
[1:00:33] | But we will bring you the latest information as it becomes available. | 但我们会为您带来事件的最新消息 |
[1:00:36] | For now, Jessica Abo for New York l… | 感谢收看杰西卡来自现场的报道 |
[1:00:55] | Gone, Gone, Gone Performed by Phillip Phillips | |
[1:00:57] | W hen life leaves you high and dry | |
[1:00:57] | 当生活令你感到孤立无援 | |
[1:00:59] | I’ ll be at your door tonight if you need help. If you need help. | |
[1:00:59] | 我会第一时间赶到 只要你有所需要 | |
[1:01:05] | I’ ll shut down the city lights | |
[1:01:05] | 哪怕要夺走城市的光亮 | |
[1:01:07] | I’ ll lie, cheat. I’ll beg and bribe to make you well, to make you well. | |
[1:01:07] | 又或是让我欺骗使诈乞讨行贿 只要你安然无恙 | |
[1:01:13] | W hen enemies are at your door, I’ll carry you way from more. | |
[1:01:13] | 当敌人来袭 我愿带你远离纷扰 | |
[1:01:18] | I f you need help, if you need help. | |
[1:01:18] | 只要你有所需要 | |
[1:01:21] | Y our hope dangling by a string. | |
[1:01:21] | 若你的希望即将破灭 | |
[1:01:23] | I’ ll share in your suffering to make you well, to make you well. | |
[1:01:23] | 我将分担你的苦难 只求你安然无恙 | |
[1:01:26] | 罗斯福 | |
[1:01:26] | 下 午2点 | |
[1:01:29] | G ive me reasons to believe that you would do the same for me. | |
[1:01:29] | 请让我相信 你也会这般待我 | |
[1:01:38] | A nd I would do it for you for you. | |
[1:01:38] | 这样我便会毫无保留为你付出 | |
[1:01:43] | B aby I’m not moving on. | |
[1:01:43] | 我对你的爱不会减少 | |
[1:01:45] | I love you long after you’re gone. | |
[1:01:45] | 即使你已离开了我 | |
[1:01:47] | F or you, for you. | |
[1:01:47] | 我将为你赴汤蹈火 | |
[1:01:51] | Y ou will never sleep along. | |
[1:01:51] | 你永远不会孤单而眠 | |
[1:01:54] | I love you long after you gone. | |
[1:01:54] | 你的离开不会改变我的爱恋 | |
[1:01:54] | 饱受争议的科学家理查德·帕克去世 | |
[1:01:56] | F or you, for you. | |
[1:01:56] | 我将为你赴汤蹈火 | |
[1:02:00] | B aby I’m not moving on. | |
[1:02:00] | 我对你的爱不会减少 | |
[1:02:02] | I love you long after you’re gone. | |
[1:02:02] | 即使你已离开了我 | |
[1:02:05] | L ike a drum baby don’t stop beating. | |
[1:02:05] | 像鼓声般永不停歇 | |
[1:02:09] | L ike a drum baby don’t stop beating. | |
[1:02:09] | 像鼓声般永不停歇 | |
[1:02:13] | L ike a drum my heart never stops beating for you. | |
[1:02:13] | 我的心将像这鼓点永远为你跳动 | |
[1:02:16] | 难道我连你也要失去吗??? | |
[1:02:18] | A nd long after you’re gone gone gone. | |
[1:02:18] | 你的离开不会改变我的爱恋 | |
[1:02:22] | I love you long after you’re gone gone gone. | |
[1:02:22] | 无论历经多久 我的爱也不会变 | |
[1:02:27] | Online polls show a sudden uptake | 网络投票显示 民众对蜘蛛侠的 |
[1:02:29] | in public sentiment in favour of the web-crawler. | 支持率急剧上升 |
[1:02:32] | Tonight it would seem New York City owes him a debt of gratitude. | 今夜的纽约市似乎欠了他一份恩情 |
[1:03:08] | Next generation military body armor. | 新一代武装装备 |
[1:03:10] | Features include enhanced mobility, battlefield injury repair. | 性能包括 更强的机动性 战时伤病治愈 |
[1:03:14] | Direct nervous system interface. | 神经系统的实时反馈 |
[1:03:26] | So the common household spider, umm..Unlike human cells, | 一般的蜘蛛 与人类的细胞不同 |
[1:03:29] | there’s a containment power to self-heal | 它们拥有自我治愈的能力 |
[1:03:33] | from severe infection, tissue damage,etc. | 包括重症感染 组织损伤等等 |
[1:03:35] | and so we used radioactive isotope with compatible human DNA… | 所以我们使用放射性同位素与可兼容的人类DNA |
[1:03:42] | Welcome…to Dr. Jallings science investigator. | 欢迎收看贾林斯博士的科教频道 |
[1:03:46] | Today we’re going to be talking about electricity. | 今天我们要来谈谈电力 |
[1:03:49] | Batteries, insulators, electromagnetic current. | 电池 绝缘体 电流 |
[1:03:52] | Batteries can withstand a lot of incoming charges. | 电池可以承受大量输入的电荷 |
[1:03:55] | The more powerful the battery, | 电池的容量越大 |
[1:03:56] | the bigger the charge it can withstand. | 它所能承受的电荷也就越多 |
[1:03:58] | But if the incoming charge exeeds the outgoing charge, | 但如果输入的电荷超过了放出的电荷 |
[1:04:03] | the battery might explode! Explode! | 电池就会爆炸 爆炸 |
[1:04:09] | Conducting experiments like this, always wear protective gear. | 在进行此类实验时 请务必做好防护措施 |
[1:04:12] | – You’re not invincible. – We’re gonna need a bigger battery. | – 因为你不是无敌的 – 我需要块更大的电池 |
[1:04:58] | – Hello? – Pete, it’s me. | – 谁呀 – 彼得 是我 |
[1:05:01] | Hey, Harry, what time is it? | 嘿 哈利 现在几点了 |
[1:05:06] | Late, early, I don’t know. I’ve been up all night. | 很迟了 又或是大清早 不清楚 我一晚上没睡 |
[1:05:10] | – I need to see you. – You alright…? | – 我需要见你一面 – 你还好吗 |
[1:05:13] | Not really,Pete. | 其实不太好 |
[1:05:15] | I’m dying…but I think you can help save my life. | 我快要死了 但我想你能救我的命 |
[1:05:21] | You’re looking at the world’s first Human-Spider hybrids. | 你现在看到的是世界首例人类与蜘蛛的杂交体 |
[1:05:25] | The hope is to extract the venom from their glands | 我们的设想是从它们的腺体中提取毒液 |
[1:05:28] | and turn that into a cure, an agent that heals diseased cells. | 再将其转化为治愈病变细胞的药剂 |
[1:05:34] | And if I can be cured… | 如果我能被治愈 |
[1:05:36] | Imagine what this could do | 想想这对那些 |
[1:05:37] | for other diseases like Alzheimer’s even cancer. | 阿尔茨海默病患者和癌症患者意味着什么 |
[1:05:45] | They never made it to human trials. | 他们从未进展到人体试验阶段 |
[1:05:48] | It’s fourteen years of research and nothing to show for it. | 历经14年的研究却一无所获 |
[1:05:55] | Except maybe this. | 除了这个 |
[1:06:00] | 惊艳! 首张蜘蛛侠清晰照片 | |
[1:06:04] | – Spider-Man. – What about him? | – 蜘蛛侠 – 跟他有什么关系 |
[1:06:09] | He was bitten by one of those things then worked. | 他被其中一只蜘蛛咬了 并且成功变异 |
[1:06:12] | I don’t know how and I don’t know why…but | 我不知道这其中的原理 但是 |
[1:06:17] | he can do everything else a spider can, including self-heal. | 他能做所有蜘蛛能做的事 包括自我治愈 |
[1:06:23] | I need to find him. | 我需要找到他 |
[1:06:25] | I need his blood. | 我需要他的血 |
[1:06:35] | 搜索: | |
[1:06:35] | 搜索: | |
[1:06:42] | You need Spider-Man’s blood? | 你需要蜘蛛侠的血 |
[1:06:50] | – It will save my life. – It may not, Harry. | – 那可以救我的命 – 那可能行不通 哈利 |
[1:06:55] | It may not be that simple. | 也许没那么简单 |
[1:06:57] | You saw what happened to Curt Connors, right? | 你知道科特·康纳斯发生了什么 对吧 |
[1:06:59] | Connors was weak. | 那是他太弱了 |
[1:07:01] | This is me, Peter. | 而我不同 彼得 |
[1:07:03] | I don’t think you can just set up a van | 我不觉得你开着辆采血车 |
[1:07:06] | and have him donate it. | 他就会来献血了 |
[1:07:08] | I mean, I’m sure he’s | 我的意思是 当然了 |
[1:07:09] | sensitive about people shoving needles…and | 如果有人到处举着针头 他会敏锐地察觉到 |
[1:07:13] | Probably sensitive? | 敏锐地察觉么 |
[1:07:14] | Okay, well then, | 好吧 |
[1:07:15] | Maybe you can just sensitively tell me where he is | 或许你可以直接敏锐地告诉我他在哪 |
[1:07:20] | – and I will just go ask him myself. – What? | – 我自己去求他 – 你说什么 |
[1:07:26] | – You took his picture. – So? | – 你照到了他 – 所以呢 |
[1:07:26] | 摄影: 彼得 ·帕克 | |
[1:07:29] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[1:07:30] | Harry, I took a picture from a long way, | 哈利 我那是从很远的地方照的 |
[1:07:33] | I use a long lens, I don’t know him. | 我用了长镜头 我并不认识他 |
[1:07:38] | I put together what you said at the river | 我重新想了想你在河边说的话 |
[1:07:42] | What did I…? | 我说了什么 |
[1:07:43] | about how he gives people hope. | 你说蜘蛛侠给了人们希望 |
[1:07:47] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[1:07:52] | (中央服务器被访问 搜索中) | |
[1:07:56] | (限制该员工的所有访问 追踪目标位置) | |
[1:08:03] | 查无此人 | |
[1:08:03] | 搜索: | |
[1:08:03] | 搜索: | |
[1:08:04] | 无法搜索 | |
[1:08:04] | 请联系管理员 | |
[1:08:08] | Just say yes. | 求你答应吧 |
[1:08:16] | Don’t turn your back on me. | 别背对着我 |
[1:08:20] | I don’t want to end up like my father, Peter. | 我不想和我爸一个下场 彼得 |
[1:08:24] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:08:27] | Peter, please. I can’t. | 彼得 求你了 我不想那样死去 |
[1:08:40] | I’m going to try and find Spider-Man. | 我会试着找到蜘蛛侠的 |
[1:08:55] | – Hey, what’s the security doing here? – That’s so weird. | – 嘿 保安怎么会来这里 – 太诡异了 |
[1:09:06] | Hey, Miss Stacy. | 嘿 斯泰西小姐 |
[1:09:24] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:09:26] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | – 你在这干嘛呢 – 你又在这干嘛呢 |
[1:09:40] | She’s not here. Check another floor. | 她不在这 去别的楼层看看 |
[1:09:43] | You are in trouble? | 你惹上麻烦了 |
[1:09:45] | – Yeah. – Who’s that guy? | – 对 – 那人是谁 |
[1:09:46] | There was an accident in the genomic lab | 基因实验室里发生了一场事故 |
[1:09:48] | And they’re covering it up | 而他们想要掩盖真相 |
[1:09:49] | and I found out that guy from Times Square last night, | 还有昨晚在时代广场的那个人 |
[1:09:53] | I met him. He was an electrical engineer in the building | 我见过他 他是这里的一名电力工程师 |
[1:09:56] | and he loved Spider-Man, by the way,he was like a fanatic. | 对了 他可喜欢蜘蛛侠了 狂热粉丝级别的 |
[1:09:59] | I didn’t get a love vibe last night, | 反正我是没感受到他的爱意 |
[1:10:01] | I got more of a wanting him to kill me with his electricity vibe. | 我只感受到了他想要电死我的信念 |
[1:10:03] | That’s actually kind of what it’s like to love you. | 这正是表达爱意的一种方式嘛 |
[1:10:07] | I was searching for him in the computer | 我在电脑上搜索他 |
[1:10:08] | and all the files were erased. | 但所有相关资料都被清除了 |
[1:10:10] | – It’s completely erased. – That’s Oscorp. | – 彻底清楚了 – 这公司的典型做法 |
[1:10:13] | What about you, why are you here? | 你呢 你怎么会在这 |
[1:10:15] | – Harry. | – 因为哈利来的 |
[1:10:16] | – Osborn? – He’s dying. | – 奥斯本吗 – 他快要死了 |
[1:10:18] | – What do you mean? – He’s dying. | – 什么意思 – 他快要死了 |
[1:10:20] | And he thinks the only thing going that’s gonna his life is my blood, | 他觉得唯一能救他的是 我的血 |
[1:10:23] | Spider Man’s blood. | 蜘蛛侠的血 |
[1:10:25] | As far as I know, if I give it to him, it could kill him. | 但是据我所知 如果我给了他 只会害了他 |
[1:10:28] | Or something worse. | 甚至更糟 |
[1:10:32] | This is the maintenance closet, Gwen. | 这里是保洁储物间 格温 |
[1:10:35] | This is the most cliche hiding place you could have chosen. | 真是老掉牙的藏身处啊 |
[1:10:38] | – I’m…sorry. – This is the stupidest hiding place. | – 抱歉 – 躲在这里真是蠢爆了 |
[1:10:41] | I didn’t take us to the Bahamas of hiding place. | 真是抱歉没把您带去高端的藏身处啊 |
[1:10:44] | I don’t want to talk to you about England is because…I don’t… | 我不想和你聊英国的事情 因为 |
[1:10:58] | – You just kissed me. – I know, I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it. | – 你刚刚吻了我 – 对不起 情不自禁就 |
[1:11:02] | How do you like it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:11:04] | – It felt a little rushed. – I know, I know. | – 有点匆忙 – 我知道 |
[1:11:08] | This is the plan. You get to the elevator, | 计划是这样的 你去乘电梯 |
[1:11:09] | – I’m going to distract them, okay ? – Okay | – 我来想办法引开他们 – 好的 |
[1:11:28] | I’m sorry. I just spilled a hot latte all over you. | 抱歉 我竟然把一杯热拿铁洒了你全身 |
[1:11:31] | I didn’t do that! Oh, and you too! | 我什么也没做 哎呀 不是我干的 |
[1:11:34] | Stay right there! Stay right there! | 你别跑 别跑 |
[1:11:37] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait! | 等一等 等一等嘛 |
[1:11:40] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:11:44] | I’m sorry…I’m all thumbs today. | 抱歉咯 我今天笨手笨脚的 |
[1:11:51] | – Gwen Stacy. – Oh my God! | – 格温·斯黛西 – 天哪 |
[1:11:54] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | – 抱歉 – 不好意思 |
[1:11:55] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[1:11:58] | – I’m Harry. – Yeah. | – 你好 我是哈利 – 嗯 |
[1:12:03] | – I’m an old friend of Peter’s. – Yea, I know who you are. Sorry. | – 我是彼得的老朋友了 – 嗯 我知道你是谁 不好意思 |
[1:12:06] | I was kind of rushing. | 刚刚有点冒失 |
[1:12:08] | No, I’m sorry he never introduced us. | 不 很抱歉他没介绍我们认识 |
[1:12:11] | I thought you two had broken up. | 我以为你们已经分手了 |
[1:12:17] | Yes, we had, it’s… | 是的 分手了 这事 |
[1:12:20] | Complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[1:12:21] | – Complicated. – He’s Peter. | – 复杂 – 彼得就是这样 |
[1:12:23] | Everything is always complicated with Peter. | 和他有关的事情都不简单 |
[1:12:29] | – Yeah, yeah, it’s…you’re right. – But that’s why he needs you. | – 对啊 – 但这正是他需要你的原因 |
[1:12:35] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[1:12:38] | To help him make his choices clear. | 帮助他选择该走的路 |
[1:12:45] | – Nice to meet you, Harry. – Yeah, it’ such a pleasure, Gwen. | – 很高兴认识你 哈利 – 幸会 格温 |
[1:13:03] | 收治精神病犯人 | |
[1:13:45] | You have been in a terrible accident. | 你经历了一场可怕的事故 |
[1:13:49] | I’m Dr. Kafka. I’m here to help you. | 我是卡夫卡医生 我是来帮助你的 |
[1:13:54] | Of course you are, Doc. | 当然是了 医生 |
[1:13:57] | That’s why you prepared a military grade, biostimulate electrode. | 所以你才准备了军用生物刺激电极 |
[1:14:01] | High intensity capacitors. | 和高强度电容器 |
[1:14:04] | The kind they make at Oscorp. | Oscorp工业制造的 |
[1:14:06] | All of this because you’re trying to help me. | 准备这些都是为了帮助我 |
[1:14:09] | You are correct. | 你说对了 |
[1:14:11] | I’m here to study you, | 我是来研究你的 |
[1:14:13] | to understand what you are, why you’re. | 来查明你是什么东西 又为何存在 |
[1:14:18] | And I will get results. | 我会得到我要的结果的 |
[1:14:25] | I always do. | 一向如此 |
[1:14:29] | You do realize you locked me in a prison… | 你没忘记这所监狱的动力 |
[1:14:34] | that runs on electricity. | 是电吧 |
[1:14:40] | I can feel it in the walls, I can feel it in my veins. | 我能从墙里和我的血管里感受到 |
[1:14:46] | No matter what you do, Doc , you can’t contain it. | 医生 无论你怎么做 都是无法控制它们的 |
[1:14:50] | It’s a force of nature, like me. | 这就是大自然的力量 而我也是 |
[1:15:01] | – You want to know how powerful I am? – Yeah. | – 你想知道我有多强大吗 – 当然 |
[1:15:04] | Well, so do I. | 我也想啊 |
[1:15:07] | Good…good | 好 很好 |
[1:15:10] | I’m dying to know, Doc. | 我很想知道 医生 |
[1:15:15] | But you’d better make damn sure that you kill me this time. | 那你最好确保这次能杀死我 |
[1:15:18] | Because if you don’t.. | 因为如果你做不到 |
[1:15:20] | I’m gonnna kill the light. | 我会吞噬一切光亮 |
[1:15:23] | So everyone in this city, | 城市里的所有人 |
[1:15:25] | is gonna know how to feel, to live in my world. | 都将感受到我暗无天日的生活 |
[1:15:27] | A world without power. A world without mercy. | 一个没有电也没有善意的世界 |
[1:15:33] | A world without Spider-Man. | 一个没有蜘蛛侠的世界 |
[1:15:36] | And everyone will be able to see me for who I truly am. | 所有人将目睹我的真实面目 |
[1:15:41] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:15:44] | Don’t you know? I am Electro. | 你不知道吗 我是电光人 |
[1:15:53] | Warning. Electrical restrain capacity reaches escape. | 警告 已达到电力承载最高值 |
[1:15:56] | Initiate lockdown procedure, immmediately. | 立即启动禁闭程序 |
[1:16:00] | Very impressive, Electro. | 不错啊 电光人 |
[1:16:05] | Lockdown initiating. | 禁闭程序 启动 |
[1:16:19] | Aunt May? | 梅伯母 |
[1:16:26] | – What are you doing? – When did you do this? | – 你在做什么 – 这些是什么时候做的 |
[1:16:39] | There’s something your not telling me, Aunt May. | 你是不是有事瞒着我了 梅伯母 |
[1:16:42] | Every time I mention my parents, your eyes go down. | 每次我提到我父母 你都不敢看我 |
[1:16:46] | I know you’re not telling me something. You’re lying to me. | 我知道你有事瞒着我 在对我撒谎 |
[1:16:48] | – I know you love me… – I don’t. – I know you love me.. But you do. | – 我知道你很爱我 – 我没有 – 我也很爱你 但你撒谎了 |
[1:16:53] | You have to tell me. It’s my father. | 告诉我 那毕竟是我爸爸 |
[1:16:57] | Yes, he was your father… | 没错 他是你爸爸 |
[1:16:59] | but that didn’t seem to stop him from leaving you. | 但那并没能阻止他的离去 |
[1:17:05] | I need the truth. | 我需要知道事情的真相 |
[1:17:09] | The truth is that your parents left you here, on our door-step. | 事实就是 你父母把你留了在我家门前 |
[1:17:12] | This little boy whose world was turned upside down with no explanation. | 年幼的你 生活就此被颠覆 |
[1:17:16] | We did the best, we could. | 我们尽了最大努力照顾你 |
[1:17:19] | You Uncle Ben, he and I. | 你的本伯父和我 |
[1:17:22] | Who else was going to care for you and protect you? | 还有谁会来这样照顾你 保护你 |
[1:17:24] | And worry about you. | 担心你呢 |
[1:17:25] | Your father? No. | 你爸爸吗 他做不到 |
[1:17:28] | I was the one who wiped your nose, | 是我替你擦鼻子 |
[1:17:31] | who made you brush your teeth… | 逼着你刷牙 |
[1:17:32] | and do your homework. And washed your dirty underwear. | 叫你做作业 洗你的脏内衣 |
[1:17:35] | Me! You stupid, nonscientific aunt, | 是我 这个没文化没知识的伯母 |
[1:17:39] | who doesn’t know how to make ends meet… | 一个不知该如何养家 |
[1:17:41] | who has to take nursing classes, with 22 year old kids, | 只能和年轻人一起上护士学校 |
[1:17:44] | so I can pay for you to go to college. | 才能供你上学的伯母 |
[1:17:45] | And I don’t know how to do this without Ben. I don’t know how. | 没有本的日子 我真的不知该怎么做 |
[1:17:50] | And you’re dreaming about your perfect father… | 而此刻 你却满脑子想着那完美的爸爸 |
[1:17:53] | Who was never here. No! | 那个从未出现过的爸爸 不 |
[1:17:57] | No, I won’t tell you. You’re my boy. | 我不会告诉你的 你是我的孩子 |
[1:18:00] | As far as I’m concerned, you’re my boy. And I won’t hurt you. | 对我而言 你就是我的孩子 我不想伤害你 |
[1:18:14] | I’m your boy. You’re my everything. | 我是你的孩子 你是我的一切 |
[1:18:19] | You’re enough. You’re more than enough. | 你做得很好 足够好了 |
[1:18:22] | That’s not what this is about.Don’t get that twisted. | 别误会 但我还是想知道真相 |
[1:18:26] | – I love you so much. – I know. | – 我很爱你 – 我知道 |
[1:18:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:18:40] | Aunt May… | 梅伯母 |
[1:18:45] | I need to know. | 我需要知道真相 |
[1:18:51] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:18:56] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我把我知道的都告诉你 |
[1:19:01] | – But It will hurt you. – Okay. | – 但你也许会难以接受 – 没事的 |
[1:19:07] | A few days after the funeral… | 葬礼后的几天 |
[1:19:10] | Two government men came to see us. | 两个政府工作人员来找我们 |
[1:19:16] | They said the genetic research… | 他们说 你爸爸和诺曼·奥斯本 |
[1:19:19] | that your father was doing with Norman Osborn was very valuable. | 一起进行的那个基因研究 具有巨大的价值 |
[1:19:23] | And that people would pay a lot for it. | 有人愿意花重金购买 |
[1:19:26] | And that’s why he ran off with it. | 所以他带着研究结果跑了 |
[1:19:28] | They said he was a traitor. I couldn’t believe it, Peter. | 他们说他是个叛徒 我不敢相信 彼得 |
[1:19:32] | They told us he betrayed his best friend, all of us, | 他们说他背叛了自己的好友 所有人 |
[1:19:35] | for the money. | 为了金钱 |
[1:19:42] | I don’t get it…It doesn’t make any sense. | 我不明白 这说不通 |
[1:19:44] | Yes, I know. I didn’t believe it. | 我懂 我也不敢相信 |
[1:19:48] | – This doesn’t make any sense… – Peter… I don’t know. | – 这完全说不通 – 彼得 我也不知道 |
[1:19:51] | For so long. I would play it over and over in my head. | 这么多年了 我在脑海中想了一遍又一遍 |
[1:19:54] | What had I missed. What had I missed. | 我到底错过了什么 到底哪里不对了 |
[1:19:57] | He was just a normal unasuming guy. | 他只是个平凡又低调的人 |
[1:20:00] | He wore the same ratty lab coat for 20 years… | 同一件破实验室制服穿了20年 |
[1:20:03] | He took the D train to work, at seven every morning… | 每天早上7点 乘着D线地铁去上班 |
[1:20:06] | came home at 6 every night. | 晚上6点准时回家 |
[1:20:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:20:11] | Maybe everyone has a part of themselves they hide… | 或许每个人都有不为人知的一面 |
[1:20:16] | Even from the people they love. | 即使是对于他们爱的人 |
[1:20:24] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:20:28] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:20:34] | Mr. Osborn. | 奥斯本先生 |
[1:20:40] | Look up. Think you were looking for me. | 抬头 是你在找我吧 |
[1:20:47] | I can not believe my eyes. | 真不敢相信我所看到的 |
[1:20:51] | Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:20:59] | Just the man I wanted to see. | 正是我想找的人 |
[1:21:04] | – You… talked to Peter? – Yep. | – 你和彼得聊过了吗 – 是的 |
[1:21:16] | I want to help you, Mr. Osborn. I really, really do. | 我很想帮你 奥斯本先生 我真的很想 |
[1:21:21] | I can’t give you my blood. Not right now. | 但是我不能把血给你 至少现在不能 |
[1:21:24] | – Excuse me? – It’s too dangerous. | – 什么 – 那样太危险了 |
[1:21:29] | If our blood is not compatible, you could die. | 如果我们的血不相容 你会死 |
[1:21:33] | I’m already dying. | 我已经离死不远了 |
[1:21:36] | – Your blood can’t make me die more. – But it could do something worse. | – 你的血不会让我多死一次 – 但可能使你恶化 |
[1:21:44] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:21:47] | Alright. How much? | 你要多少 |
[1:21:48] | – How much what? – How much do you want? | – 多少什么 – 多少钱 |
[1:21:50] | A boat? You want a plane? You want money? How much do you want? | 一艘船还是一架飞机 还是钱 你要多少 |
[1:21:55] | – I don’t want your money. – Everybody wants my money. | – 我不想要你的钱 – 得了吧 每个人都想要我的钱 |
[1:21:59] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[1:22:05] | I thought you save people. | 你不是大家的救星吗 |
[1:22:08] | I thought that’s what you do, is you save people’s lives. | 你一直在做的不就是拯救他人的性命么 |
[1:22:12] | You just gonna let me die. | 而你却要眼睁睁地看着我死去 |
[1:22:15] | I’m trying to protect you right now. | 我现在是在保护你 |
[1:22:18] | You’re trying to protect yourself. | 你只是在保护你自己罢了 |
[1:22:21] | Look…We just need a bit more time… | 我们只是需要一点时间 |
[1:22:25] | I do not have time. Get out | 我没有时间了 你走吧 |
[1:22:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:45] | You’re a fraud, Spider Man. | 你是个骗子 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:23:04] | – Can I to talk to you for a second. – I’m running late right now. | – 能和你说句话吗 – 我在赶时间 |
[1:23:08] | It’s only gonna take a second. | 就一会会 |
[1:23:10] | Give me some time. One thing. Then I’m gone. | 给我点时间 就一件事 说完我就走 |
[1:23:14] | Everything’s a mess. | 事情乱套了 |
[1:23:16] | My dad my mum, everything I thought about them, lies. | 我父母 我所了解的一切都是谎言 |
[1:23:19] | Lies, lies, lies. Nothings make sense any more. | 谎言 谎言 谎言 什么都说不通 |
[1:23:22] | So here we are. I gotta figure out things with Harry. | 噢 还有哈利的问题 |
[1:23:24] | Because, of course I want to save him. You know. | 我当然想救他 |
[1:23:25] | I want to sve him, because he’s my best pal. | 我想救他 因为他是我最好的哥们 |
[1:23:27] | And what if my blood works? But what if it doesn’t? | 我的血可能奏效 也可能失效 |
[1:23:31] | I don’t know. I got no idea. | 我不知道 什么都不知道 |
[1:23:34] | Oh…god. | 我的天哪 |
[1:23:36] | I got nothing. | 脑子一片空白 |
[1:23:37] | The only thing I keep coming back to… Gwen is… | 格温 我现在唯一能想到的只有 |
[1:23:41] | Miss Stacy, shall I take you upstairs? | 斯泰西小姐 我带你上楼吧 |
[1:23:44] | Yes, I’m so sorry. | 好的 不好意思 |
[1:23:47] | I’m so sorry..I’m already late… Can I have just one moment? | 对不起 我已经迟到了 能再等我一下吗 |
[1:23:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:55] | – Where are we? – This is my last interview for Oxford. | – 这里是哪里 – 牛津大学的最后一轮面试 |
[1:24:03] | Oxford… I don’t know. | 牛津 我不知道 |
[1:24:08] | I’m sorry to bother you, my fair lady,madam. | 不好意思打扰你 尊贵的女士 |
[1:24:12] | But who am I? I am John Hopkins. | 我是谁 我是约翰·霍普金斯 |
[1:24:16] | I’m one of the young professors at Harvard, | 来自哈佛的年轻教授 |
[1:24:18] | and I’m trying to get her to be in my… | 我正想让她来加入 |
[1:24:22] | part of my team, for a while now. | 我的团队 |
[1:24:25] | And she is the best person I know, and a scientific genius. | 她是我认识的最佳人选 一位科学天才 |
[1:24:29] | Anyway, “God save the Queen,” | 总而言之 天佑女王 |
[1:24:30] | – I’m sorry that everything’s happening right… – Peter!!! | – 刚才发生的一切 我表示抱歉 – 彼得 |
[1:24:32] | Can you just wait for one second? | 你能再等我一会吗 |
[1:24:33] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:24:34] | Peter. What do you want to say to me? | 彼得 你刚刚想说什么 |
[1:24:37] | What’s the one thing? | 你唯一能想到的事情 |
[1:24:42] | I have to go to England, Peter. | 我必须得去英国 彼得 |
[1:24:46] | It’s important to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[1:24:52] | Maybe we are just on different paths right now. | 或许我们的人生轨迹不同吧 |
[1:24:56] | You know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:24:58] | We were just going different ways. | 我们的轨迹不同 |
[1:25:01] | I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我得走了 我真的得走了 |
[1:25:08] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[1:25:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:25:16] | Hi.Sorry. | 你好 刚才抱歉了 |
[1:26:19] | He took the D train to work, every morning at seven, | 每天早上7点 乘着D线地铁去上班 |
[1:26:21] | came home at 6 every evening. | 晚上6点准时回家 |
[1:26:27] | 罗斯福 地铁 D列车 | |
[1:26:30] | 运输研究: 废弃车站 | |
[1:26:33] | Roosevelt Secret station, Track 61. | 罗斯福秘密站台 61号铁路 |
[1:26:36] | A secret subterranean extension of New York’s D line under Pershing Square. | 建在珀欣广场下面 纽约市D线的隐蔽分支段 |
[1:26:40] | Originally built to tranport President Franklin Roosevelt away from the public eye, | 在这里罗斯福总统能被秘密转移 |
[1:26:45] | to keep his polio secret for the American people. | 对众人隐瞒他小儿麻痹的病情 |
[1:26:58] | Mr Osborn. | 奥斯本先生 |
[1:27:01] | You alright? Is there anything I can get you? | 你没事吧 有什么我能帮到你的 |
[1:27:05] | No, unless you can bring those spiders back to life. | 除非你能让那些蜘蛛起死回生 否则没有 |
[1:27:09] | – Spiders? – The ones that they destroyed. | – 蜘蛛 – 那些被他们销毁的 |
[1:27:14] | “To restore investors confidence.” | “为了重塑投资者的信心” |
[1:27:18] | Go home, Felicia. Take the day off. | 回家吧 费利西亚 放一天假 |
[1:27:23] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[1:27:27] | I think there may be another way, | 我想还有别的办法 |
[1:27:29] | to get what you’re looking for… | 得到你想要的 |
[1:27:33] | I overheard Menken talking with one of our security’s head. | 我听到门肯和其中一个安保负责人说话 |
[1:27:38] | Before they destroyed the spiders, they had the venom extracted. | 他们在毁掉那批蜘蛛前提取出了毒液 |
[1:27:49] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[1:27:49] | That way they could comply with the | 那样他们既不会惹官司 |
[1:27:51] | lawsuits but still keep the data whenever it became useful. | 也可以留着数据以备不时之需 |
[1:27:57] | – Where is it? – Somewhere in the building. | – 它在哪 – 这栋楼里 |
[1:28:01] | Somewhere off the books called “Special Projects”. | 一个写着”特殊项目”的地方 |
[1:28:07] | Special Projects. Last received entry: 1 hour ago | 特殊项目 上一次进入 一小时前 |
[1:28:13] | Approved by Harry Osborn… | 由哈利·奥斯本批准 |
[1:28:17] | Accessing Ravenscroft archive. | 进入档案Ravenscroft |
[1:28:25] | File seven-one-three. | 713号文件 |
[1:28:30] | What the hell? | 什么玩意 |
[1:28:32] | File seven-one. Subject: Dillon, Max. | 71号文件 对象 迈克斯·狄龙 |
[1:28:37] | …and then I’m going to kill the light, | 然后我会吞噬一切光亮 |
[1:28:38] | so everyone in this city | 这座城市的所有人 |
[1:28:40] | will discover how it feels to live in my world. | 就会知道活在我的世界里是什么感觉 |
[1:28:43] | A world without power. A world without Spider-Man. | 一个没有电的世界 一个没有蜘蛛侠的世界 |
[1:28:48] | Warning. Your user access has been revoked. | 警告 你的访问权限被撤销 |
[1:28:53] | He’s busy. You can’t go in there. He’s busy. | 他很忙 你们不能进去 他很忙 |
[1:28:56] | – What did you do? – A more relevant question is what did you do? | – 你在干什么 – 更切题的问题是你在干什么 |
[1:29:00] | An employee is killed and | 一个员工死了 |
[1:29:01] | your first action as CEO, you covered it up! | 你作为CEO却把事情掩盖了 |
[1:29:04] | No, you covered it up and then | 不 是你掩盖了 |
[1:29:06] | you buried him in the bug house using my name. | 然后以我的名义把他关在那个鬼地方 |
[1:29:09] | Ravenscroft is a timeworn | Ravenscroft是一个 |
[1:29:10] | Institution devoted to mental improvement. | 用来研究提高心理素质的老机构 |
[1:29:13] | You’re experimenting on people in there. | 你在那里用人做实验 |
[1:29:15] | Progress has its stepping stones. | 进步得有人奠基 |
[1:29:18] | Now, in light of your | 现在 考虑到你的 |
[1:29:19] | deceptive criminal actions, you have been… | 欺诈性犯罪行为 你已经被 |
[1:29:21] | how do I put this gently… fired. | 我要怎么表述的委婉一点 开除了 |
[1:29:24] | You’re not going to bury me too. | 你别想把我也埋起来 |
[1:29:27] | Looks to me like you’re halfway in the ground already. | 对我来说你已经半身在地下了 |
[1:29:31] | It’s only a matter of time. You’re going to die a horrible death, | 这只是时间问题 你会死得很难看 |
[1:29:36] | like your father. | 就像你的父亲 |
[1:29:38] | The difference is, no one is going to miss you. | 区别是 没人会怀念你 |
[1:29:44] | – Get him out. – Wait, wait! | – 把他赶出去 – 等等 |
[1:29:54] | I know my way out. | 我自己会走 |
[1:30:43] | 罗斯福站 | |
[1:32:41] | My name is Richard Parker. | 我的名字是理查德·帕克 |
[1:32:44] | Whatever lies will be told about me, | 不管外界怎么形容我 |
[1:32:46] | I would like the world to know the truth. | 我都想要这个世界知道真相 |
[1:32:48] | Oscorp was already a leader in genetic research | Oscorp已经是基因研究的先锋 |
[1:32:52] | when Norman Osborn made | 在诺曼·奥斯本 |
[1:32:53] | a deal with a foreign military organization | 和国外军事组织达成交易 |
[1:32:57] | to continue funding my research. | 来继续资助我研究的时候 |
[1:33:00] | And I discovered what they were going to use it for. | 然后我发现了他们要拿我的研究去做什么 |
[1:33:02] | Weapons, biological weapons of course. So I refused. | 武器 当然是生化武器 所以我拒绝了 |
[1:33:07] | And now to eliminate me from the picture, | 于是他们把我排除在计划外 |
[1:33:10] | Norman Osborn has falsified evidence against me | 诺曼·奥斯本针对我伪造了证据 |
[1:33:14] | in order to take control of my work. | 来夺取我的研究成果 |
[1:33:21] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[1:33:23] | Yea, you can open the gate. I’m Harry Osborn. | 你可以把门打开 我是哈利·奥斯本 |
[1:33:27] | There’s a patient in that isolation unit I need to see. | 我想要见一个在隔离区的病人 |
[1:33:31] | Joe, this is Mr. Osborn from Oscorp. | 乔 这是来自Oscorp的奥斯本先生 |
[1:33:34] | Sorry sir, without a yellow badge, | 抱歉先生 没有黄色挂牌 |
[1:33:36] | you can’t even pass this point. | 你不能通过这里 |
[1:33:40] | Well, it doesn’t matter because | 不过 没有关系 |
[1:33:41] | there is something else that Norman doesn’t know. | 因为还有一些东西是诺曼不知道的 |
[1:33:47] | The human DNA that I implanted in the spiders | 我注入蜘蛛体内的人体DNA |
[1:33:54] | was my own. | 是我自己的 |
[1:33:58] | Which means that without me, without my bloodline, | 也就是说没有我 没有我的血脉 |
[1:34:03] | Oscorp can never replicate or continue my experiments. | Oscorp永远不能复制或者继续我的实验 |
[1:34:07] | Keep Electro incubated, | 继续给电光人注射 |
[1:34:10] | with four hundred milligrams of sodium iopental… | 400毫克硫喷妥钠 |
[1:34:15] | I’ve…I’ve destroyed as much as possible from the archives | 我已经 我已经把能毁掉的档案都毁掉了 |
[1:34:20] | but I didn’t have time to kill all the spiders. | 但我没有足够时间杀死所有蜘蛛 |
[1:34:23] | So as a scientist, my choice is very clear now. | 作为一个科学家 我只有一个选择 |
[1:34:26] | I have to disappear. I have to get as far away from here as I can | 我必须消失 我要离这里越远越好 |
[1:34:30] | but as a father | 但作为一个父亲 |
[1:34:32] | it means, I may not see my boy again. | 这意味着 我不能再见到我的儿子了 |
[1:34:37] | and nothing is as important to me as my son, Peter. | 而没有什么比我的儿子彼得更重要 |
[1:34:43] | Nothing in this world. | 这世上都没有 |
[1:34:45] | But I have a responsibility | 但我有责任 |
[1:34:46] | to protect the world from what I’ve created | 从我所创造出的东西手里保护这个世界 |
[1:34:50] | and protect him from what I know Osborn is capable of. | 保护我的儿子远离奥斯本可以引起的祸乱 |
[1:34:53] | People will say I’m a monster | 人们会因为我的所作所为 |
[1:34:57] | for what I’ve done. | 说我是一个怪物 |
[1:35:00] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[1:35:04] | I always thought that I’d have more time. | 我总以为我还有很多时间 |
[1:35:08] | – Dad…Dad!… – I’m sorry. | – 爸爸 爸爸 – 不好意思 |
[1:35:30] | Sedation…off… | 镇静剂 关闭 |
[1:35:39] | I’m gonna get you out of here, alright? But we don’t have much time. | 我会放你出去 不过我们没多少时间了 |
[1:35:44] | – Who are you? – I’m Harry Osborn. I want to make you a deal. | – 你是谁 – 我是哈利·奥斯本 我想和你做笔交易 |
[1:35:50] | – I should kill you. – Come on. | – 我应该杀了你 – 拜托 |
[1:35:54] | Think big, Max. I’m not the one you want. | 想得长远一点 迈克斯 我不是你要的仇人 |
[1:35:59] | You want Spider-Man and I can give him to you. | 你想找的是蜘蛛侠 而我可以帮你 |
[1:36:04] | But…I need something first. | 但我要先提个要求 |
[1:36:10] | I need you to get me to Oscorp. | 我要你带我进Oscorp |
[1:36:12] | Get you in? You own it. | 带你进去 那是你的地盘 |
[1:36:17] | Not anymore. Oscorp betrayed us both. | 不再是了 我们都被撵出来了 |
[1:36:19] | So I can’t get in there without you | 所以没有你我进不去 |
[1:36:21] | and you you can’t get out of here without me. | 没有我你也离不开这里 |
[1:36:24] | – What’s happening?? – Someone pulled an alarm in the iso unit… | – 怎么回事 – 有人在隔离层触发警报 |
[1:36:27] | Get a containment team in there now! | 立刻叫一个拦截小队过去 |
[1:36:30] | You can’t possibly know what I want. | 你不可能知道我要什么 |
[1:36:32] | You submitted the design for the | 你提交了输电网的设计 |
[1:36:34] | grid and they stole it and now you want it back. | 他们偷了你的设计现在你想要回来 |
[1:36:36] | You just wanna take back what’s yours! | 你就是想把属于你的东西要回来 |
[1:36:38] | – How? – All the power is in the city, | – 怎么要回来 – 这座城市所有的电力 |
[1:36:41] | Max, and its right at your fingertips. | 迈克斯 就在你指尖 |
[1:36:44] | Once you shut down the grid… | 只要你切掉所有电 |
[1:36:46] | Spider-Man will come to you and I want you to make him bleed! | 蜘蛛侠就会来找你 我要你让他流血 |
[1:36:52] | Break it! Break it! | 撞开它 撞开它 |
[1:36:56] | Max, we don’t have much time. | 迈克斯 我们没时间了 |
[1:36:57] | Go… go… go. | 走 走 走 |
[1:37:00] | Give me one reason why | 给我一个相信你的理由 |
[1:37:01] | – I should trust you? – Because I need you! | – 我凭什么相信你 – 因为我需要你 |
[1:37:05] | – You need me? – Yes, I need you. | – 你需要我 – 对 我需要你 |
[1:37:10] | You are my only chance that I have at surviving. | 你是我活下去唯一的机会 |
[1:37:14] | – You need me? – Yes, I need you. | – 你需要我 – 我需要你 |
[1:37:18] | I need you…please, please! | 我需要你 求你了 求你了 |
[1:37:22] | I know what its like to be thrown away…Please…Max! | 我知道被抛弃的感觉 求你了 迈克斯 |
[1:37:26] | I need you! I need you! | 我需要你 我需要你 |
[1:38:24] | You want to be my friend? | 你想做我的朋友 |
[1:38:26] | I thought we were already friends? | 我以为我们已经是朋友了 |
[1:38:29] | I had a friend once. | 我有过一个朋友 |
[1:38:32] | It didn’t work out. | 结果不太好 |
[1:38:35] | Yea, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:38:38] | Then let’s go catch a spider. | 让我们去抓那头蜘蛛吧 |
[1:38:43] | You have one new voice message. | 你收到一条新语音 |
[1:38:48] | Hi, Peter, it’s me. | 嗨 彼得 是我 |
[1:38:52] | I…I got into Oxford. Woo-hoo. | 我 我被牛津大学录取了 |
[1:38:57] | It’s very exciting. | 真的很激动 |
[1:38:59] | I came by your house a little bit ago and | 我刚刚路过你家 |
[1:39:03] | I..You weren’t there and so | 你不在 所以 |
[1:39:06] | I’m on my way to the airport right now | 我现在在去机场的路上 |
[1:39:08] | because there’s this summer class I found out about | 因为我发现有一个暑假班 |
[1:39:11] | and I thought that it would somehow | 我觉得这样也许会 |
[1:39:14] | be easier, I guess, this way. | 轻松一点 我想 |
[1:39:19] | I think that maybe it’s time to let this go… | 也许是时候放下了 |
[1:39:25] | and that’s not because I don’t love you, | 这并不是因为我不爱你了 |
[1:39:28] | it’s actually because I do. | 正是因为我爱你 |
[1:39:30] | So, umm…goodbye. | 所以 嗯 再见 |
[1:39:48] | – We have to move now! – Why? What’s happening? | – 我们得走了 – 为什么 怎么回事 |
[1:40:03] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[1:40:09] | Oh my oh my, how the tables have turned. | 天哪 天哪 看看这些桌子 |
[1:40:13] | I know it’s hard to admit but | 我知道你很惊讶 |
[1:40:16] | how spectacular a move is this? | 不过这一切多么酷炫啊 |
[1:40:22] | – Am I right? – Right, that’s right. | – 我说的没错吧 – 没错 |
[1:40:26] | OK, so , Fairy Godmother, | 行 那么 仙女教母 |
[1:40:29] | it’s time to grant me a wish. | 是时候让我许个愿了 |
[1:40:32] | – I want into special… – How dare you come back in here? | – 我要进入特殊 – 你怎么敢回来 |
[1:40:37] | You recalcitrant, unworthy, defective, urchin, freak! | 你这个目中无人 一无是处 乳臭未干的混小子 |
[1:40:45] | Oh…God I’m sorry, | 噢 我真抱歉 |
[1:40:47] | that’s just not the answer we were looking for. | 这不是我们想听到的答案 |
[1:41:04] | “Clear.” | 准备电击 |
[1:41:07] | Welome back to the bonus round. | 欢迎回到附加题 |
[1:41:13] | Let’s take a walk, shall we? | 散个步吧 如何 |
[1:41:19] | The grid is all yours. | 电网全是你的了 |
[1:41:54] | The spider venom,give it to me. | 蜘蛛毒液 把它给我 |
[1:42:02] | – What is all these stuff? – The future. | – 这些都是什么 – 未来 |
[1:42:19] | Load one up. | 拿一个出来 |
[1:42:25] | It won’t work. We ran every diagnostic test | 不会有用的 我们都测试过了 |
[1:42:29] | Apart from human trials… | 除了人体试验 |
[1:42:30] | You’ve actually already run human trials | 你们已经在人体上试过了 |
[1:42:33] | you’re just too stupid to know it. | 只不过你太蠢了不知道 |
[1:42:38] | Do it. Now. | 注射 快 |
[1:43:00] | You had it all this time! | 解药一直在你的手上 |
[1:44:20] | 检测到严重伤害 | |
[1:44:21] | 治愈程序启动 | |
[1:44:32] | It’s Spider-Man! | 是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:44:39] | – Stop the cab. – Lady, I aint even moving! | – 停车 – 小姐 我根本没动过 |
[1:45:15] | – Did you get my message? – What’s the message? | – 你有没有收到我的消息 – 什么消息 |
[1:45:18] | – The message over there. – Oh that! It was you? | – 挂在那的消息 – 噢那个 是你啊 |
[1:45:20] | – Don’t do that. – I couldn’t make it up. | – 别装了 – 我都没想到 |
[1:45:23] | I tell you what it says, it says “I love you” | 我来告诉你是什么 上面说”我爱你” |
[1:45:26] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:45:29] | No offense but you’re wrong. | 无意冒犯 不过你错了 |
[1:45:31] | – What would that be? – You’re wrong about us | – 错哪了 – 你说我们 |
[1:45:33] | being on different path. We’re not on different path, you’re my path! | 在不同的轨迹上 并不是 你就是我今后要走的路 |
[1:45:37] | I know I’m not always going to be my best | 我知道我无法时刻做到最好 |
[1:45:40] | and I know there’s so many | 我知道这世上有太多 |
[1:45:42] | reasons why we shouldn’t be together, I know that. | 我们不该在一起的理由 我知道 |
[1:45:44] | Well, I’m tired of them all. | 但 我已经受够了 |
[1:45:49] | I’m tired of every sinlge one of it. | 我不想听到其中任何一个 |
[1:45:51] | If I’m gonna to make a choice, | 如果我要做个选择 |
[1:45:55] | then I choose you. | 那我选你 |
[1:45:59] | So… | 所以 |
[1:46:01] | here’s my thought. | 我想的是 |
[1:46:04] | England. | 英国 |
[1:46:07] | Both of us. | 我们一起去 |
[1:46:10] | I’m following you now. I’m just going to follow you everywhere. | 我要跟着你 你去哪我都跟着你 |
[1:46:15] | I’m just going to follow you the rest of my life. | 我这辈子跟定你了 |
[1:46:18] | I mean…they got crime there…in England. | 我是说 在英国 也有人犯罪 |
[1:46:21] | They got tons of crime, it seems. | 好像 有一堆罪犯 |
[1:46:23] | – Tons… – Yea, they got…Jack the Ripper. | – 一大堆 – 对 他们有 开膛手杰克 |
[1:46:29] | They haven’t caught Jack the Ripper yet, can you believe that? | 人们还没抓到他 你相信吗 |
[1:46:52] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:47:04] | Is that Max? | 是不是迈克斯 |
[1:47:06] | He must have cut the power to the whole city. | 他一定把整个城市的电都切断了 |
[1:47:21] | – Totally black! – Hey, I need tech-ops up here right now! | – 全黑了 – 嘿 我要技术人员现在过来 |
[1:47:23] | Phones are down. Somebody go down and grab tech-ops… | 电话坏了 找个人下去叫技术人员 |
[1:47:26] | Hey… write down what you remember, people. | 嘿 把你们记得的都写下来 |
[1:47:28] | There’s gotta be some kind of a “Blackout plan”, right? | 应该有什么应急方案 对吧 |
[1:47:32] | Some kind of backup | 用来备用 |
[1:47:32] | There’s an emergency reset at the power plant. | 发电厂旁边有个重启装置 |
[1:47:35] | If he got the transmission lines, | 如果他控制了输电线 |
[1:47:37] | they never gonna get this back up. | 就再也不能使用重启了 |
[1:47:38] | How am I going to stop him? | 我要怎么阻止他 |
[1:47:39] | Every time I get close to him, he fries my web-shooter. | 每次我靠近他 他就烧坏我的蛛网发射器 |
[1:47:42] | Okay, have you tried grounding them? | 那你有没有试过接地 |
[1:47:42] | Yes, I tried everything, rubber, plastic… | 试过 我什么都试过了 橡胶 塑料 |
[1:47:45] | – Did you try magnetizing him? – I didn’t…try magnetizing him. | – 你试过磁化他吗 – 我没 磁化过他 |
[1:47:49] | Okay, well, remember eighth grade Science class? | 好的 还记得八年级的科学课么? |
[1:47:51] | If you magnetize a nail with a battery… | 如果你用电池磁化钉子 |
[1:47:55] | – You cause an electric charge. – Yes… | – 就会产生电荷 – 对 |
[1:47:59] | New York approach…this is Pan National 273 on approach… | 纽约塔台 这里是泛美航空273航班 |
[1:48:02] | How do you hear? | 能收到么 |
[1:48:05] | – Approach, do you copy? – Radio is working, it’s not us. | – 塔台 能收到吗 – 无线电正常 不是我们的问题 |
[1:48:15] | Do not panic, everyone, please return to vehicle! | 各位不要惊慌 所有人回到车上去 |
[1:48:20] | Go back to your car, remain calm! | 回到车上去 保持冷静 |
[1:48:25] | Do not panic! Everyone return to your vehicle! Go to your home! | 不要惊慌 所有人回到车上去 各回各家 |
[1:48:29] | – Officer! – Spider-Man! | – 警官 – 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:48:31] | My father was Captain George Stacy at your precinct, | 我爸爸乔治·斯黛西曾是这个辖区的警长 |
[1:48:33] | Yeah, I know who he was. What can we do for you? | 我知道他 你能帮你什么吗 |
[1:48:36] | Jumper cables! | 我需要跨接电缆 |
[1:48:36] | – Jumper cables? – Yes and…copper wire. | – 跨接电缆 – 对 还有铜丝 |
[1:48:39] | – Am I talking louder than I usually talk right now? – Yes. | – 我说话声音是不是比平时大 – 是 |
[1:48:44] | – You’re still doing fine. – Alright, do it! | – 你没问题的 – 好的 开始吧 |
[1:48:50] | Okay, do it. Try…try…Hurry…hurry… | 好的 再试试 快点 快点 |
[1:48:53] | – Okay, it works , good. – And that, | – 好了 有用了 – 这就是 |
[1:48:54] | – is why you were number two in Midtown. – Rubbing it in? Okay. | – 为什么你只是第二名 – 又秀优越了啊 |
[1:48:59] | – I gotta go. – I’m coming with you. | – 我要走了 – 我跟你一起去 |
[1:49:01] | Gwen, you’re not coming with me. | 格温 你不能跟着我 |
[1:49:02] | – Yes I am. – Come on…it’s too dangerous. | – 不 我要去 – 不行 这太危险了 |
[1:49:04] | I’m coming with you. I’ve seen the grid specs and I know how to reset the entire system. | 我要去 我看过电网设计图 还知道怎么重启系统 |
[1:49:07] | I’m coming with you. You know that you need me. | 我一定要去 你知道你需要我的 |
[1:49:10] | Then come with me. Shut that thing. | 那好吧 把这个关上 |
[1:49:13] | Sorry, I love you. Don’t hate me. | 对不起 我爱你 不要恨我 |
[1:49:16] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:49:18] | We gotta work with this. | 我们得解决这个事 |
[1:49:19] | They’re still not back with the generator. Get me engineering! | 他们还没把发电机带回来 叫工程师来 |
[1:49:22] | I need a respirator right now! | 我需要一个人工呼吸器 马上 |
[1:49:23] | I’ll get the battery operated. | 我来准备电池 |
[1:49:25] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[1:49:51] | Can you see me now, Spider-Man? | 现在看见我了么 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:49:54] | It’s time to meet our destiny. | 是时候直面我们的命运了 |
[1:50:12] | Tower, we’re experiencing some kind of electrical disturbance. | 塔台 我们遇到了一些电子干扰 |
[1:50:15] | Instruments are going haywire, radar is down. | 仪表一塌糊涂 雷达没有反应 |
[1:50:18] | We’re flying blind out here, do you copy? | 我们在盲飞呢 听得到么 |
[1:50:24] | Tower, repeat, we’re “Standby” only, what is happening? | 塔台 我们在等待指示 到底发生了什么 |
[1:50:27] | Sir, there’re two inbound flights on intersecting path! | 长官 有两架飞机的航线即将交汇 |
[1:50:31] | – Time to impact? – Four and a half minutes. | – 还有多长时间相撞 – 四分半钟 |
[1:50:33] | Clock it… Clock it right now. | 计时 快开始计时 |
[1:50:48] | You’re too late, Spider-Man. I designed this power grid. | 来不及了 蜘蛛侠 是我设计了这个电网 |
[1:50:52] | Now I’m gonna take back what is rightfully mine. | 现在我要拿走我应得的了 |
[1:50:56] | I want control of everything. | 我要一切都臣服于我 |
[1:50:59] | – And I will be like a God to them. – A God named “Sparkles?” | – 我就是他们的神 – 一位叫”亮闪闪”的神么 |
[1:51:14] | Not this time. Is that all you got? Come on! | 这次别想了 你只有这么点本事么 来吧 |
[1:51:37] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:51:43] | You ready to give up? | 准备好放弃没 |
[1:51:55] | Oh, thank you, Gwen Stacy. | 真感谢你 格温·斯黛西 |
[1:52:08] | Shake it off. This is your bones, muscles and your organs. | 加把劲 这是你自己的骨头 肌肉 器官啊 |
[1:52:16] | Oh boy! | 哦 天哪 |
[1:52:24] | I hate this song! | 我讨厌这歌 |
[1:52:46] | Spider-Man, bet you never saw this coming… | 蜘蛛侠 我猜你没想到会这样吧 |
[1:52:57] | Really? | 搞什么啊 |
[1:52:58] | You wired me to a car, what are you, a caveman? | 你居然把我绑在车上 你是野蛮人么 |
[1:53:00] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这的 |
[1:53:01] | You tie me up to go off to war? I know how to help you! | 你把我绑在那就去战斗了 我知道怎么帮助你 |
[1:53:04] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[1:53:05] | I know the grid best. I can reset the system. | 我了解这个电网 我可以重启系统 |
[1:53:09] | You can’t be here right now. I’m not messing around. | 你不该在这儿 我没胡闹 |
[1:53:11] | You can’t be here right now. This is insane! | 你不能留在这里 这太危险了 |
[1:53:13] | Nobody makes my decisions for me, alright? Nobody! | 没人能为我做决定 知道么 没人 |
[1:53:16] | This is my choice, okay? | 这是我的选择 明白么 |
[1:53:19] | My choice. | 我的选择 |
[1:53:20] | – Go! – This is Mine! | – 快走吧 – 是我来决定 |
[1:53:22] | Now how do we stop him? | 好了 我们怎么阻止他 |
[1:53:23] | Okay, so he uses electric. He’s like a battery. | 好吧 他用电 他就像个电池 |
[1:53:26] | So what happens when you overcharge a battery? | 所以当你给电池充电过度会怎么样 |
[1:53:28] | – It explodes. – Right! | – 它会爆炸 – 对 |
[1:53:29] | So we use his power against him, perfect! | 所以我们用他自己的力量对付他 非常好 |
[1:53:31] | I think I can reconnect the power line | 我想我能重新连上电源线 |
[1:53:32] | but what I need you to do, I need you to reset the system. | 但是 我需要你重启系统 |
[1:53:35] | Okay when I say you turn that power on, you turn it on. | 我说打开电源时 你就打开 |
[1:53:38] | – No matter what. – Peter… | – 无论情况如何 – 彼得 |
[1:53:39] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[1:53:45] | Go! Go! | 快去 快去 |
[1:54:38] | 60 seconds to impact. | 距相撞还有六十秒 |
[1:55:15] | Now, Gwen, do it now…! | 现在打开 格温 就是现在 |
[1:55:37] | Overload 13980.1V | 过载 13980.1伏 |
[1:55:43] | Unit 687. | 687号航班 |
[1:55:55] | This is La Guardia tower,turn immediately to heading two-eight-zero. | 这里是拉瓜迪亚塔台 向280方向急转 |
[1:55:59] | 冲撞预警 | |
[1:55:59] | Incoming traffic, I repeat two-eight-zero. | 重复一遍 向280方向回避 |
[1:56:21] | Okay people, back to work, let’s land these planes. | 好了 大家回到岗位上 来帮他们降落 |
[1:56:23] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:56:25] | Thank God, alright! Alright, we’re back, everyone, let’s go. | 感谢上帝 有电了 大家继续工作 |
[1:57:05] | Are you still able to make it to your flight? | 你还能赶上航班吗 |
[1:57:16] | Gwen, stay there. | 格温 站那儿别动 |
[1:57:43] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:57:46] | When you said Spider-Man said no, | 当你说蜘蛛侠说不的时候 |
[1:57:50] | you meant “You” Said “No” | 其实是”你”在说”不” |
[1:57:54] | Harry, what did you do? | 哈利 你做了什么 |
[1:57:56] | What you made me do. | 是你逼我的 |
[1:57:59] | You were my friend and you betrayed me! | 我当你是朋友 你却背叛了我 |
[1:58:04] | No, I was trying to protect you. | 不 我只是想保护你 |
[1:58:08] | – Look at me! – Hey. It’s gonna be okay. | – 你看看我 – 嘿 一切都会没事的 |
[1:58:10] | This is gonna be alright. | 会好起来的 |
[1:58:11] | You give people no hope. You take it away. | 你根本不给人希望 你剥夺了我的希望 |
[1:58:15] | – No, Harry. – I’m going to take away yours! | – 不是这样的 哈利 – 我也要剥夺你的希望 |
[1:58:19] | No, Gwen…run… | 不 格温 快跑 |
[1:58:23] | Harry, Harry put her down! | 哈利 放她下来 |
[1:58:41] | Harry, stop this right now. | 哈利 快停下来 |
[1:58:43] | This isn’t you, Harry, this is not you. Harry, put her down! | 你不是这样的人 哈利 放她下来 |
[1:58:47] | – Harry! – Harry’s dead! | – 哈利 – 哈利已经死了 |
[1:58:48] | Harry, this is between you and me. You wanna fight? | 哈利 这是我们俩之间的事 你想打一架么 |
[1:58:52] | Fight me, let her go! | 来打我吧 放她走 |
[1:59:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:59:12] | I got you, I’m going to put you down right here. | 我抓到你了 我要把你放下来一点 |
[2:01:45] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[2:01:56] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[2:02:04] | Breathe! | 呼吸啊 |
[2:02:17] | You okay? | 你还好么 |
[2:02:30] | Stay with me, stay with me, stay with me, you stay with me. | 别离开我 别离开我 不要离开我 |
[2:02:39] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[2:02:43] | Gwen! | 格温 |
[2:02:47] | Gwen…no, please! | 格温不要啊 求你了 |
[2:02:52] | Please! | 求你了 |
[2:03:01] | I can’t do… | 我不能没有你 |
[2:05:05] | Leave us. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[2:05:11] | You made progress? | 有进展了么 |
[2:05:13] | I laid down and find several worthy candidates. | 我找到了几个合适的候选人 |
[2:05:16] | Now that Spider-Man’s gone… | 蜘蛛侠消失了 |
[2:05:19] | the city will never be the same. | 这城市也将大不相同 |
[2:05:23] | Oh…I’m counting on that. | 我可就指着这个呢 |
[2:05:25] | Speaking of progress, you’re looking better. | 说到进展 你看起来好多了 |
[2:05:29] | It comes and goes. | 时好时坏 |
[2:05:32] | Tell me more. | 接着说吧 |
[2:05:34] | – How many men did you have in mind? – I want to keep it small. | – 你想要招募多少人 – 尽量精简 |
[2:05:38] | Everything you need is already at Oscorp. | 你需要的一切都在Oscorp |
[2:05:44] | Access granted. Welcome, Mr. Fiers. | 准许进入 欢迎菲尔斯先生 |
[2:05:48] | – Who is our first volunteer? – Aleksei Sytsevich. | – 第一个志愿者是谁 – 阿列克谢·西斯艾维奇 |
[2:05:52] | Apparently serving a life sentence. | 无期徒刑犯 |
[2:05:54] | He is most eager to join us. | 他是最想加入我们的 |
[2:05:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:06:01] | Start with him. | 就从他开始 |
[2:06:03] | Russian gangster Aleksei Sytsevich was broken | 俄籍犯人阿列克谢·西斯艾维奇在不明团伙的帮助下 |
[2:06:05] | out of a classified penitentiary known simply as ‘The Vault’ | 从号称铜墙铁壁的监狱中 |
[2:06:08] | by an unknown team of men. | 成功潜逃 |
[2:06:10] | It’s yet another example of increased criminal activity | 这是继五个月前蜘蛛侠消失后 |
[2:06:13] | since the disappearance of Spider-Man 5 months months ago. | 犯罪活动增加的另一个迹象 |
[2:06:17] | The webslingers absence has left a hole in the heart of the city. | 蜘蛛侠的消失在城市中心留下一个空洞 |
[2:06:20] | Believe it or not even the New York City | 无论你们相信与否 就连 |
[2:06:22] | Police Department has joined the chorus of New Yorkers | 纽约警方也和纽约民众一样 |
[2:06:25] | in hoping for the return of the webslinger. | 开始希望蜘蛛侠归来 |
[2:06:27] | The entire world seems to be asking the same question: | 全世界都在询问同一个问题 |
[2:06:30] | Where is Spider-Man? | 蜘蛛侠去哪了 |
[2:06:33] | Too bad without that spider-guy. | 没有那蜘蛛侠真不好 |
[2:06:38] | Too bad he disappeared, seems like everybody really needs him. | 他消失了真糟糕 好像大家真的很需要他 |
[2:06:42] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[2:06:45] | – I’m not sure. – Peter… | – 不知道 – 彼得 |
[2:06:48] | Where are you going? | 你到底要去哪 |
[2:07:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:07:03] | You know what? It’s so funny… | 你知道吗 真是有趣 |
[2:07:06] | I’ve been trying to clean up around here, get organised and | 我一直想把这儿收拾一下 |
[2:07:09] | been putting some of Ben’s stuff…in boxes | 想把本的东西装箱 |
[2:07:14] | It’s funny that the heavier the box gets, the lighter I feel. | 有趣的是箱子越沉 我就越轻松 |
[2:07:18] | You throwing his stuff away? | 你要把他的东西都扔掉么 |
[2:07:20] | No, no, God no. | 不 怎么可能 |
[2:07:22] | I couldn’t do that. It’s a part of me. | 我不会那样做 它们是我的一部分 |
[2:07:26] | I’m just…finding… | 我只是在 |
[2:07:30] | a better place for it. | 为它们找个更好的地方 |
[2:07:35] | I’m gonna take one last look… | 再看它们最后一眼 |
[2:07:38] | and then I’m gonna put it where it belongs. | 然后就把它们放回属于它们的地方 |
[2:08:05] | It is easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today. | 在今天这样美丽的日子 人们容易感受到希望 |
[2:08:11] | But there will be dark days ahead of us too. | 但生活中也总有不如意 |
[2:08:15] | There will be days when you feel all alone | 当你感到孤独的时候 |
[2:08:20] | and that’s when hope is needed most. | 更需要心怀希望 |
[2:08:24] | No matter how bad it gets | 不管情况有多糟糕 |
[2:08:26] | or how lost you feel, you must promise me | 前途有多迷茫 请向我保证 |
[2:08:31] | that you will hold on to hope. | 你都会紧握希望 |
[2:08:36] | Keep it alive. | 让其长存 |
[2:08:38] | We have to be greater than what we suffer. | 我们必须比苦难更强大 |
[2:08:41] | My wish for you is to become hope. | 我的愿望就是 你们能与希望融为一体 |
[2:08:45] | People need that. | 人们需要希望 |
[2:08:48] | And even if we fail, what better way is there to live. | 即使我们失败了又何妨 |
[2:08:54] | As we look around here today, | 看看周围吧 |
[2:08:56] | that all of the people who help make us who we are, | 正是这些朋友造就了现在的我们 |
[2:09:00] | I know it feels like we’re saying ‘goodbye’ | 我知道这像是一番告别 |
[2:09:03] | But we’ll carry a piece of each other | 但我们都会把对方 |
[2:09:06] | into everything that we do next | 变成自己的一部分继续生活下去 |
[2:09:10] | to remind us of who we are | 时刻提醒自己 我们到底是谁 |
[2:09:15] | and if we were meant to be, | 如果真到了别离的时刻 我会说 |
[2:09:19] | I’ve had a great 4 years with you. I’ll miss you all very much. | 我与你们度过了美好的四年 我会想念你们的 |
[2:09:46] | Let’s go! Move it! | 快走 快点 |
[2:10:01] | I’m here live on Park Avenue 56th Street | 我现在位于帕克大道56街 |
[2:10:03] | where it’s complete chaos. | 这里一片混乱 |
[2:10:05] | A man in some sort of weaponised armored suit | 一个在武装战甲中的人 |
[2:10:08] | is wreaking havoc on midtown | 正在市中心大搞破坏 |
[2:10:13] | I’m Rhino. I told you I would be back. | 我是犀牛人 我说过我一定会回来的 |
[2:10:30] | Jorge,no! | 豪尔赫 不 |
[2:10:37] | Hold your fire. Everybody hold your fire. | 停火 所有人 停火 |
[2:10:48] | Kid, you got to get… | 小孩 你得 |
[2:10:51] | Look, New York. | 看呐 纽约 |
[2:10:53] | Spider-Man is back. | 蜘蛛侠回来了 |
[2:10:57] | That’s my baby. | 那是我的孩子 |
[2:11:02] | Brave boy, huh. | 真勇敢啊孩子 |
[2:11:04] | Does Aleksei scares you, little boy? | 我吓到你了么 小鬼 |
[2:11:24] | Hey, Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛侠 你好 |
[2:11:36] | – I knew you’d come back. – Yeah, thanks for stepping up for me. | – 我知道你会回来的 – 谢谢你为我站出来 |
[2:11:40] | You are the bravest kid I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最勇敢的孩子 |
[2:11:43] | I’m gonna take care of this jerk, | 我来处理这家伙 |
[2:11:44] | you go take care of your mom…okay? | 你去照顾你妈妈 好吗 |
[2:11:46] | Alright, get out of here, go, go. | 好了快走吧 走吧 |
[2:11:55] | Will you fight me, will you fight me now? | 你要来打我了吗 现在就来吗 |
[2:12:00] | On behalf of the fine people of New York city | 代表纽约所有的好人 |
[2:12:02] | and real rhinos everywhere… | 和所有真正的犀牛们 |
[2:12:03] | I ask you to turn your mechanised paws in the air! | 把你那机器小爪子举起来 |
[2:12:08] | Never! I can crush you! I can destroy you! | 不 我可以捏碎你 我可以毁掉你 |
[2:12:11] | You’re gonna have me come down | 你要让我下来 |
[2:12:12] | – there so that you can kill me? – Yes! | – 然后杀掉我吗 – 对 |
[2:12:14] | I’ll be right there. Ah…there’s no place like home. | 我马上就来 唉 还是家里好啊 |
[2:14:46] | 超凡 蜘 蛛 侠 2 | |
[2:14:48] | 超凡 蜘 蛛 侠 2 | |
[2:14:48] | 超凡 蜘 蛛 侠 2 | |
[2:14:49] | 超凡 蜘 蛛 侠 2 |