| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | We have a rat! | 家里有老鼠 | 
| [00:03] | Jack is bringing traps. | 杰克会带陷阱过来 | 
| [00:05] | I miss us, and I know that with my celibacy, | 我想念我们的感觉 我知道由于我禁欲的问题 | 
| [00:08] | that I couldn’t ask you to try again, | 我没法让你再试一次 | 
| [00:11] | but I want to… try again. | 但我想再试一次 | 
| [00:13] | You and Casey seem really close. | 你俩看起来很熟嘛 你和凯西 | 
| [00:16] | Yeah, I guess so. | 大概吧 | 
| [00:17] | Something going on with you two? | 你俩之间有什么情况吗 | 
| [00:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [00:20] | You know, you have a tendency | 你倾向于 | 
| [00:22] | to sort of complicate relationships with sex. | 使一切都因为性而复杂起来 | 
| [00:25] | Wow, that’s so sad that’s what you think of me. | 你是这么看我的 真令人伤心 | 
| [00:28] | I’m due at my girlfriend’s, she’s threatening to go full Ophelia. | 我得去找我女朋友了 她威胁说要发疯 | 
| [00:31] | You are shouldering too much weight. | 你背负太多了 | 
| [00:33] | Just tell Val. She’ll understand. | 告诉小薇就好 她会理解的 | 
| [00:35] | Mom told me you have a half brother. | 妈跟我说你有个同母异父的兄弟 | 
| [00:39] | It’s crazy, right? | 简直疯了 是不是 | 
| [00:41] | I have to… take a rain check on this game. | 我得改日再来玩了 | 
| [00:44] | I’ve had a really long week, and I’m so tired. | 这周事情特别多 我感觉很累 | 
| [00:46] | Did you talk to Val? | 你跟小薇说了吗 | 
| [00:48] | What, weight lifted or… | 一身轻松了 还是 | 
| [00:49] | No, not exactly. | 没有 不完全是 | 
| [01:40] | Oh, shit! | 该死 | 
| [01:41] | I plant these cans on behalf of Clan Cole. | 我代表科尔帮放置这些罐头 | 
| [02:05] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [02:07] | Okay, all right. This is fine. | 好吧 没事 | 
| [02:09] | It’s a terrible mistake, but we were drunk | 这是个糟糕的错误 但我们喝醉了 | 
| [02:11] | and high on rat death euphoria. | 加上因为灭了老鼠而兴奋过头 | 
| [02:13] | – Oh, gross! – Gross? | -恶心 -恶心 | 
| [02:15] | Oh, a fucking bro, Rae… | 一个炮友 雷 | 
| [02:17] | Please tell me we didn’t fuck to Matchbox 20. | 请告诉我我们做的时候没有放Matchbox 20的歌 | 
| [02:19] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆 | 
| [02:20] | God. Don’t look at me. Turn. | 老天 别看我 转过去 | 
| [02:22] | I’ve already seen everything. | 我已经全看过了 | 
| [02:24] | Do you remember it? | 你还记得吗 | 
| [02:26] | Not really. | 不记得 | 
| [02:27] | I’ve got perfect nipples. Turn. | 我有完美的乳头 转过去 | 
| [02:29] | – All right. – Gross. | -行 -恶心 | 
| [02:31] | God, you look like the villain from “Legally Blonde.” | 天 你看着像《律政俏佳人》里的恶人 | 
| [02:34] | Gross. | 恶心 | 
| [02:35] | You said “gross” three times now. | 你已经说了三遍恶心了 | 
| [02:36] | All right! Don’t. Don’t look. Don’t look. | 行 别看 别看 | 
| [02:39] | Look, I’m just saying this as a friend. | 我是以朋友的身份给你说 | 
| [02:40] | You should buy a toenail clipper, okay? | 你应该买把指甲刀 好吗 | 
| [02:50] | God damn it. | 该死 | 
| [03:01] | God, shut the fuck up, oven. | 闭嘴 烤箱 | 
| [03:03] | I see you two have finally met. | 你们俩终于见面了 | 
| [03:06] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 | 
| [03:08] | Is this pathetic or what? | 是不是很可悲 | 
| [03:10] | It depends what you’re trying to do. | 要看你想做什么 | 
| [03:11] | Well, I’m trying to do a room service thing, | 我想做客房服务 | 
| [03:15] | since you used to love that, but we don’t have any trays. | 你以前很喜欢 但我们没有托盘 | 
| [03:17] | Oh, no, I’m fine. I’m not hungry. | 没事 我不饿 | 
| [03:19] | You’re not? What? | 不饿吗 怎么会 | 
| [03:21] | I mean, you don’t want anything? | 你什么都不想吃吗 | 
| [03:23] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 | 
| [03:24] | I hate to waste it. | 我不想浪费 | 
| [03:25] | Oh, I’ll pay you back for it. | 我会给你钱的 | 
| [03:27] | I don’t want you to pay me back. | 我不要你付我钱 | 
| [03:28] | Mom, I’m fucking with you. | 我逗你玩的 妈 | 
| [03:30] | I don’t make any money, remember? | 我没赚钱 记得吗 | 
| [03:49] | Rule number one: never fuck a roommate. | 准则一 别和室友上床 | 
| [03:52] | I should be restrained at night, | 到了晚上我应该被控制住 | 
| [03:54] | chained to the wall like the Wolfman. | 像狼人那样用链子被栓在墙上 | 
| [03:56] | That was Benicio, right? | 是贝尼西奥演的 对吗 | 
| [03:58] | And Emily Blunt phoning it in? | 然后艾米莉·布朗特打电话报告 | 
| [03:59] | How far we’ve come. | 我们取得了多大的进展 | 
| [04:01] | Okay, I need to re-home her. Can she stay here? | 我得重新给她安排住处 她能在这住吗 | 
| [04:04] | Not if she’s in heat. | 她在发情的话就算了 | 
| [04:05] | Come on. I need a game plan. | 拜托 我需要一个计划 | 
| [04:07] | Why don’t you make her breakfast | 你给她做份早餐 | 
| [04:09] | and have an honest conversation about what happened? | 和她好好聊聊事情经过 | 
| [04:11] | No, terrible idea. | 不行 馊主意一个 | 
| [04:12] | Agreed. Ignore her. | 同意 无视她 | 
| [04:13] | Normalize the transgression, | 使犯错正常化 | 
| [04:15] | and gaslight her if she brings it up again. | 如果她再提起这事 就心理虐待她 | 
| [04:17] | – Laura. – You should run for office. | -劳拉 -你该参加公职竞选 | 
| [04:19] | So what are we doing today? | 今天要干什么 | 
| [04:20] | Korean barbecue? Shooting range? | 韩国烧烤 靶场 | 
| [04:22] | Korean barbecue at a shooting range? | 在靶场吃韩国烧烤 | 
| [04:24] | Well, Laura and I are looking forward | 我和劳拉打算 | 
| [04:25] | to doing a staycation kind of thing. | 宅度假 | 
| [04:28] | We’re gonna just watch TV– | 我们就看看电视 | 
| [04:29] | Actually, I’m heading over to Dad’s, | 实际上我要去爸爸家 | 
| [04:31] | but I will take this donut, thank you. | 不过我会带上这个甜甜圈 谢了 | 
| [04:34] | Hey, are you sure it was Rae you fucked? | 你确定你上的是雷吗 | 
| [04:37] | Or was it Tybalt, the sorcerer? | 还是蒂伯尔特巫师 | 
| [04:44] | Did you know that for a large portion of his adult life, | 你知道杰克·尼克尔逊在很长一段时间里 | 
| [04:46] | Jack Nicholson thought his grandmother was his mom | 都以为他外婆是他妈妈 | 
| [04:48] | and his mom was his sister? | 他妈妈是他姐姐吗 | 
| [04:51] | That why you didn’t tell me about my half brother, | 因为这个你才没跟我说我有一个同父异母的弟弟 | 
| [04:53] | the mystery guy? | 神秘男子的事吗 | 
| [04:55] | Afraid of upending my thriving acting career? | 担心颠覆我繁荣的演艺事业吗 | 
| [04:59] | I just wasn’t sure you would want to know. | 我只是不确定你会想知道 | 
| [05:01] | Oh, really? Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 是吗 谢谢你了 谢谢 | 
| [05:04] | But now that I do know, | 现在我知道了 | 
| [05:06] | I should probably look into it, right? | 或许我该去调查下 对吗 | 
| [05:08] | I mean, for Laura’s sake? | 为了劳拉 | 
| [05:11] | In case she needs a kidney or something? | 万一哪天她需要个肾什么的 | 
| [05:14] | Yeah, good thinking. | 好主意 | 
| [05:16] | Probably best to start harvesting those organs now. | 也许最好现在就开始猎取这些器官 | 
| [05:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [05:21] | I really should. | 真该这么做 | 
| [05:40] | Cool place. | 这里真不错 | 
| [05:41] | Thanks. Happy to provide asylum. | 谢谢 乐意提供收容所 | 
| [05:44] | How’s your mom? | 你妈怎么样了 | 
| [05:45] | Well, I’ll head back home | 她的怨恨一消 | 
| [05:46] | as soon as her bitterness fades to exhaustion. | 我就回家 | 
| [05:50] | Jane, Dylan, Nigel, Laura. | 简 迪伦 奈杰尔 劳拉 | 
| [05:55] | So what’s on tap for the day? | 今天有什么计划 | 
| [05:58] | Well, I have this interview thing, | 我有一个采访 | 
| [05:59] | but you’re welcome to hang as long as you’d like. | 不过你想在这里待多久都行 | 
| [06:02] | Cool. | 好 | 
| [06:07] | Um, you have– | 你 | 
| [06:09] | Do–do you need… | 你需要 | 
| [06:11] | A tampon? No, not really my thing. | 卫生棉 不需要 我不用的 | 
| [06:15] | Gotcha. | 懂了 | 
| [06:16] | That’s… cutting out the middleman. | 真直接 | 
| [06:20] | – Hon? You’re up in the shower. – Thanks. | -亲爱的 该你洗澡了 -谢谢 | 
| [06:23] | – Elena, Laura. – Hi. | -艾蕾娜 劳拉 -你好 | 
| [06:25] | Oh, you’re Casey’s girlfriend. Hi. | 你是凯西的女友 你好 | 
| [06:28] | Her wife. | 她妻子 | 
| [06:32] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [07:08] | Oh, hi. It’s Alex Cole calling. | 你好 我是艾利克斯·科尔 | 
| [07:11] | No, this has nothing to do with reverse mortgages. | 不 跟反向抵押贷款无关 | 
| [07:15] | Yeah, I’m Dawn Cole’s son, | 对 我是道恩·科尔的儿子 | 
| [07:17] | trying to contact old friends, lovers, whatever. | 想要联系她的老朋友 情人 | 
| [07:21] | Is Gary there? | 加里在吗 | 
| [07:23] | No, I’m not asking for money. | 不 我不是来要钱的 | 
| [07:27] | You know what? Forget it. | 知道吗 算了 | 
| [07:28] | Enjoy the time you have left. | 好好享受你剩下的时间 | 
| [07:42] | Hello, young man. | 你好 年轻人 | 
| [07:45] | That’s a fun and loud toy. | 这玩具很有趣 声音也很大 | 
| [07:46] | I’m training him for future government work. | 我在为未来的政府工作训练他 | 
| [07:49] | Clark, honey, why don’t you play one of your games, okay? | 克拉克 去玩游戏吧 | 
| [07:53] | I don’t normally bring him to the office, | 我通常不会把他带到办公室 | 
| [07:55] | but his dad’s running a bit behind today. | 但他爸今天迟到了 | 
| [07:57] | – Dad’s not coming. – Yes, he is, Bear. | -爸爸不会来了 -会来的 小熊 | 
| [07:59] | You always say that. | 你总这么说 | 
| [08:00] | Seven out of the last ten times, he hasn’t shown up at all. | 最近的十次里有七次他都没现身 | 
| [08:04] | He’s very good at data collection. | 他很擅长数据收集 | 
| [08:06] | Can he spreadsheet? Put him on payroll. | 他会做电子表格吗 雇用他吧 | 
| [08:08] | I wish, but child labor laws. | 我倒是想 但是有童工法 | 
| [08:10] | I’d go to jail, and he’d just end up | 我会去坐牢 而他 | 
| [08:12] | dating bacon-withholding women. | 会和不给他培根的女人交往 | 
| [08:14] | – This is so boring! – Clark… | -好无聊 -克拉克 | 
| [08:16] | I hate your office. | 我讨厌你的办公室 | 
| [08:17] | Do you really want Alex to see you like this? | 你真想让艾利克斯看到你这样子吗 | 
| [08:19] | This guy? I don’t care about him. | 这人 我才不在乎他 | 
| [08:22] | – Clark. – It’s okay. | -克拉克 -没事 | 
| [08:23] | I don’t care about me either. | 我也不在乎我自己 | 
| [08:25] | I’m just gonna… Yeah. | 我还是 | 
| [08:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [08:30] | You know, maybe just to spite Alex, | 或许单纯为了刁难艾利克斯 | 
| [08:32] | I’ll track down my half brother and throw him a party. | 我会去找到我同母异父的弟弟 然后给他举办派对 | 
| [08:36] | Do it as a pay-per-view event, | 要弄成按次计费的 | 
| [08:38] | – and charge money, make a little cash. – Yeah. | -收费赚点小钱 -嗯 | 
| [08:41] | Nah, never gonna look for him. | 算了 永远不会去找他 | 
| [08:43] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [08:45] | No, it’s a no-win. | 真的 对大家都没好处 | 
| [08:46] | I mean, if he’s happy and successful, | 如果他很幸福 成功 | 
| [08:49] | it’ll just be this painful reminder of what could have been. | 那只会痛苦地提醒他要是怎样就会怎么样 | 
| [08:53] | If they’re a bunch of losers, | 如果他们是一群废物 | 
| [08:54] | then you got to worry about shared genes. | 你就得担心你们共同的基因 | 
| [08:56] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 | 
| [08:57] | Best-case scenario is, they’re normal, | 最好的情况是 他们生活正常 | 
| [08:59] | which would be just boring. | 那就太无聊了 | 
| [09:02] | Don’t you kind of want to know | 不过你不想知道 | 
| [09:03] | what your original surname is, though? | 你本来的姓是什么吗 | 
| [09:05] | Like, what if you have an awesome last name | 要是你有一个很棒的姓 | 
| [09:07] | like Bonvillain or McClintock? | 诸如邦维兰或者麦克林托克 | 
| [09:10] | What if you’re a McClintock? | 要是你是麦克林托克家族的呢 | 
| [09:11] | I don’t know. It could be terrible. | 我说不好 也可能很烂 | 
| [09:13] | I knew a Gracie Cumster in middle school. | 中学时期有个人叫格雷西·卡姆斯特 | 
| [09:18] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:20] | – Mapplethorpe? – Oh, shit, of course. | -梅普尔索普 -靠 当然了 | 
| [09:23] | What kind of Mapplethorpe we talking about here? | 什么类型的梅普尔索普作品 | 
| [09:24] | I know. Is it portraits, sculptures? | 就是啊 是肖像还是雕塑 | 
| [09:27] | Tulips and assholes. | 郁金香和屁股 | 
| [09:28] | – Oh, got the whole potpourri. – Yeah. | -全都齐了 -是的 | 
| [09:32] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 | 
| [09:33] | – I hate tulips. – Really? | -我讨厌郁金香 -是吗 | 
| [09:34] | Yeah, it’s a terrible flower. | 嗯 这花烂死了 | 
| [09:36] | And my great-great-great-greatgreat-grandmother was Dutch. | 我的曾曾曾曾曾祖母是荷兰人 | 
| [09:39] | – What? – And when the bubble burst, she got real fucked. | -什么 -郁金香狂热爆发后 她陷入困境 | 
| [09:41] | She was on the streets for a while. | 在街上流浪了一段时间 | 
| [09:42] | She took a hit. Yeah, yeah. | 她遭受了很大打击 | 
| [09:44] | – So I can’t do this. – I’m so sorry. | -所以我不能看这个 -心疼你 | 
| [09:46] | Thank you. Yeah, out of principle, I shouldn’t do this. | 谢谢你 出于原则 我不该看这个 | 
| [09:48] | – Yeah, no Mapplethorpe. – No Mapplethorpe. | -不看梅普尔索普 -不看梅普尔索普 | 
| [09:51] | – How about coffee? – We could do coffee. | -咖啡怎么样 -可以去喝咖啡 | 
| [09:53] | – Okay. – And talk about– | -好 -然后聊 | 
| [09:54] | – Hey, we’re not gonna do Mapplethorpe. – No. | -我们不会看梅普尔索普 -是的 | 
| [09:56] | As much as you guys try to make us, | 尽管你们威逼利诱 | 
| [09:57] | we’re not gonna do it, okay? | 我们是不会看的 好吗 | 
| [10:01] | Kitchen’s just like the one in “Downton Abbey” but less modern. | 厨房就像《唐顿庄园》里的 不过没那么现代 | 
| [10:04] | Oh, is it private enough for hushed gossip about the Crawleys? | 足够私密八卦克劳利一家[唐顿庄园中人物]吗 | 
| [10:08] | Did you hear lady Edith was sent to hospital again | 你有听说伊迪丝小姐因为上了马 | 
| [10:10] | for fucking another horse? | 又被送去医院了吗 | 
| [10:12] | That’s ten this week. | 这是这周的第十次了 | 
| [10:14] | My goodness. | 我的天 | 
| [10:16] | Speaking of… | 说到这个 | 
| [10:18] | Oh, you’re just gonna saunter through here, dick swinging, | 你就打算晃着你鸡巴在这闲逛吗 | 
| [10:19] | like you didn’t use all our hot water again. | 就跟你又没用完我们的热水一样 | 
| [10:22] | And I’m invisible. | 我是隐形人 | 
| [10:24] | What am I? Elena? | 难道我是艾蕾娜吗 | 
| [10:25] | Dude, seriously. | 哥们儿 搞错没有 | 
| [10:27] | Usually Casey at least mentions the green card. | 至少通常情况下凯西会提到绿卡 | 
| [10:30] | Which is super insulting, by the way. | 不过很伤人就是了 | 
| [10:32] | They don’t fuck like a green card marriage. | 他们做爱的样子可不像是绿卡夫妻 | 
| [10:34] | Now I feel bad, | 我觉得好愧疚 | 
| [10:35] | like maybe I missed something she said. | 或许我漏听了她的话 | 
| [10:37] | Oh, doubt it. Casey’s like a dude. | 表示怀疑 凯西就像个男人 | 
| [10:40] | Adjusting the facts as she pleases. | 随心所欲改变事实 | 
| [10:42] | And gone three nights a week. | 一周有三晚都不在 | 
| [10:44] | Well, I’m pretty sure she’s just sleeping at work, right? | 她肯定只是在工作地点过夜 对吗 | 
| [10:47] | On a pillow of intern vagina. | 在实习妹子的枕头上 | 
| [10:49] | Classy. | 有品味 | 
| [10:50] | You watch lactation porn. | 你看哺乳黄片 | 
| [10:52] | Wait, what? | 什么 | 
| [10:53] | Aw, you homesick, Dylan? | 你想家了吗 迪伦 | 
| [10:56] | Oh, shit. | 够毒 | 
| [11:01] | Just, I am trying to talk to you. | 我只是想跟你交流 | 
| [11:08] | – Just stop. – Here we go again. | -停下 -又来了 | 
| [11:19] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 | 
| [11:21] | No, I’m not Valerie. | 不 我不是薇拉莉 | 
| [11:22] | I’m looking for her baptismal birth certificate. | 我想找她的洗礼出生证明 | 
| [11:25] | Hang on just a sec. | 等一下 | 
| [11:27] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [11:30] | Eric doesn’t work here anymore. | 埃里克不在这工作了 | 
| [11:33] | Hello? You there? | 喂 你在吗 | 
| [11:37] | Pastor? | 牧师 | 
| [11:38] | Come on. | 不是吧 | 
| [11:39] | Clark, please, just– | 克拉克 拜托 | 
| [11:40] | You were supposed to take me to the aquarium, Mom. | 你该带我去水族馆的 妈妈 | 
| [11:43] | I know, but I-what do you want me to do? | 我知道 可是 你想要我怎么做 | 
| [11:45] | What can I do? | 我能怎么做 | 
| [11:47] | What can I– | 我能 | 
| [11:49] | Clark. | 克拉克 | 
| [11:50] | I mean, I’ve only known the guy for nine years, | 我只认识那人九年 | 
| [11:52] | and I knew he’d blow it. | 我都知道他会放我鸽子 | 
| [11:54] | What’s your excuse? | 你的借口是什么 | 
| [12:00] | Take it. I got this. | 你去接吧 让我来 | 
| [12:01] | Ugh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:03] | This is Judy. | 我是朱迪 | 
| [12:12] | Aquarium, huh? | 水族馆是吗 | 
| [12:14] | What’s the point? Global warming’s gonna get us anyway. | 有什么意义 全球变暖终会让我们灭亡的 | 
| [12:18] | You’re right. | 你说的是 | 
| [12:19] | But Florida will be the first to go, literally underwater, | 但佛罗里达州就会第一个沉下水 | 
| [12:23] | 27 electoral votes set free, | 少了27张选票 | 
| [12:25] | which shifts the map, maybe slows things. | 改变政治格局 或许会减缓气候变化 | 
| [12:28] | – Still… – I know. | -可是 -我懂 | 
| [12:30] | Even if we fix it all tomorrow, | 就算我们明天就解决一切 | 
| [12:32] | the sun will still expand, boil our surface water, | 太阳仍然会膨胀 把我们的水蒸发掉 | 
| [12:34] | and turn our planet into Venus. | 把我们的星球变为金星 | 
| [12:36] | Scary and inevitable. | 很可怕却又不可避免 | 
| [12:38] | But given our history of innovation, | 但鉴于我们创新的历史 | 
| [12:42] | maybe our descendants, even your anxious grandchildren, | 或许我们的后代 甚至是你忧虑的孙子 | 
| [12:45] | will have found a way to move on to other planets. | 会找到方法移居到别的星球 | 
| [12:49] | I guess that’s kind of cool. | 那样会很酷 | 
| [12:50] | That’s very cool. | 非常酷 | 
| [12:52] | And the interplanetary exodus, total bonding moment. | 行星间的逃亡 互相联络感情的时刻 | 
| [12:56] | There’ll be a space-wide love fest. | 到时会有跨星际的爱情盛宴 | 
| [13:01] | Hang on. | 等等 | 
| [13:05] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [13:07] | Oh, Gary! | 加里 | 
| [13:10] | My man! | 好兄弟 | 
| [13:11] | Yes! Can you email me the photo? | 是的 能把图片发邮件给我吗 | 
| [13:13] | All right, yes. | 好的 | 
| [13:14] | Great. You’re an absolute lifesaver. | 很好 你绝对是救星 | 
| [13:17] | Here we go! | 搞定 | 
| [13:18] | Photo of who? | 谁的照片 | 
| [13:19] | My sister’s birth father, | 我姐姐的生父 | 
| [13:21] | who is… | 他 | 
| [13:26] | Not that guy. | 不是他 | 
| [13:27] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [13:29] | Oh, man. | 哎 | 
| [13:31] | Okay, okay. | 冷静 冷静 | 
| [13:33] | What do we know? | 我们知道些什么 | 
| [13:34] | Val’s born in ’76. Mom’s already a groupie. | 小薇生于76年 妈那时已经是个骨肉皮 | 
| [13:36] | – What’s a groupie? – A slut for musicians. | -什么是骨肉皮 -歌星的荡妇 | 
| [13:38] | – Like John Mayer? – Exactly, yeah. | -比如约翰·梅尔吗 -没错 | 
| [13:41] | Now, who was Mom stalking in ’75? | 老妈75年在追谁 | 
| [13:45] | “Born to Run” is out, | 《天生就会跑》已经发行 | 
| [13:46] | but E Street Band’s a boys’ club. | 但E街乐队是个男孩乐队 | 
| [13:49] | Kiss, maybe? | 或许是KISS乐队 | 
| [13:51] | No, Mom frightens too easily. | 不对 老妈很容易受惊 | 
| [13:57] | Oh, yes. Fleetwood Mac. | 对了 佛利伍麦克合唱团 | 
| [13:59] | Who’s Fleetwood Mac? | 谁是佛利伍麦克合唱团 | 
| [14:01] | Who’s Fleetwood Mac? | 谁是佛利伍麦克合唱团 | 
| [14:04] | Jeez, look at this incredible awkwardness here. | 天 看看他们有多尴尬 | 
| [14:06] | “Plan going as intended. | “计划如期进行 | 
| [14:08] | “I’ll get her | “我要给她 | 
| [14:08] | “some very early-morning Cabernet Sauvignons | “尝点清晨的赤霞珠酒 | 
| [14:12] | and impress her with the fact that I know the word ‘Matisse.'” | 跟她说我认识马蒂斯让她刮目相看” | 
| [14:15] | Little fake phone call alert. | 马上要模拟来电了 | 
| [14:16] | “Please, somebody call me. Somebody be dead.” | “拜托 谁打我电话 快死个人” | 
| [14:18] | And just like that, we’ve run out of everything to say. | 然后 我们没有可说的了 | 
| [14:24] | Try one of these. | 尝尝这个 | 
| [14:28] | – They’re good, huh? – Oh, very good. | -很好吃 对吗 -是的 | 
| [14:32] | So I don’t mean to sound overly clinical here, but, um… | 我不想听上去太像是在做咨询 但是 | 
| [14:39] | how is–how’s this gonna work? | 这要怎么运作 | 
| [14:42] | I mean, obviously, no penetration. | 显然不能有性爱 | 
| [14:45] | Shoving meat in your mouth | 塞肉到你嘴里 | 
| [14:46] | was a little suggestive, wasn’t it? | 有点暗示意味 是吗 | 
| [14:49] | Just a smidge, maybe. | 也许有一点 | 
| [14:51] | I–we’re waiting. | 我 我们在等待 | 
| [14:54] | Right. | 对 | 
| [14:56] | That’s all. | 就这样 | 
| [14:58] | Is anybody else…waiting? | 还有人也在等吗 | 
| [15:01] | Just you. | 只有你 | 
| [15:05] | And–and we’re waiting because… | 我们在等因为 | 
| [15:08] | – I’m rewiring. – Yes, right. | -我在改过自新 -对 | 
| [15:11] | ‘Cause I want, you know, the next time around | 因为我希望下一次 | 
| [15:13] | to be about us. | 就只有我们两个人 | 
| [15:15] | I want the sex to be, you know, about us. | 我希望性爱的焦点是我们 | 
| [15:19] | Yeah. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 | 
| [15:22] | That’s great. Yeah. Yes. | 很好 是的 | 
| [15:26] | I mean, it’s just, | 只是 | 
| [15:27] | when I think about our time together, | 当我思考我们在一起的时间 | 
| [15:31] | it was spent doing…things. | 我们都用来做事情了 | 
| [15:35] | And I just–I’m trying to picture | 我试图想象 | 
| [15:38] | how to be with you and not do those things. | 我要怎么和你在一起而不去做那些事情 | 
| [15:45] | But there’s–we can do different things. | 可是 我们可以做不同的事情 | 
| [15:47] | There’s, you know, knitting, gardening. | 编织 园艺 | 
| [15:50] | – Those are all on the table. – Right. | -这些都行 -嗯 | 
| [15:51] | Board games. Most board games, anyway. | 棋盘游戏 反正棋盘游戏占多数 | 
| [15:54] | And we can do things like this, you know. | 而且我们还可以做这样的事 | 
| [16:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:27] | Aw, Alex would love this rug. | 艾利克斯会喜欢这地毯的 | 
| [16:30] | How’s he holding up? | 他怎么样了 | 
| [16:32] | Uh, tortured, | 痛苦 | 
| [16:35] | living a life of unspeakable privilege | 过着无法言说的特权生活 | 
| [16:37] | and just depressed enough to resent it. | 不过因为极度抑郁而心生厌恶 | 
| [16:40] | Who’s Alex? | 谁是艾利克斯 | 
| [16:41] | Oh, her uncle. | 她舅舅 | 
| [16:42] | His house has incredible water pressure. | 他家有超赞的水压 | 
| [16:46] | Oh, that’s Ben. | 本来了 | 
| [16:56] | I really love your house. | 我真的很喜欢你家 | 
| [16:59] | Make yourself at home. | 不要拘谨 | 
| [17:01] | Right, so you want to talk about burners? | 你想聊火炉吗 | 
| [17:02] | We’ll talk about burners. | 我们聊火炉 | 
| [17:03] | You want to talk about fracking? | 你想聊液压破碎法 | 
| [17:04] | I want to talk about the city council meeting next week. | 我想聊下周的市议会会议 | 
| [17:06] | Oh, okay, whatever you want. | 好的 随你 | 
| [17:09] | Um, if you get bored, | 要是你无聊了 | 
| [17:11] | there’s mailers in the living room or… | 客厅里有邮件封套 | 
| [17:13] | Cool. I’m on it. | 好 我这就去 | 
| [17:22] | Frequently employing photographs from local publications, | 频繁使用当地出版物的照片 | 
| [17:25] | Jude constructs a visual language that, | 朱德建立了一种按顺序的 | 
| [17:28] | placed in sequence, tells a story | 可视语言 讲述一个 | 
| [17:30] | that might seem out of place, mysterious– | 可能荒唐 神秘的故事 | 
| [17:36] | the duality of the urban and rural, | 城市和乡村的二元性 | 
| [17:39] | the bustle of city life and the solitude of the outdoors | 城市的喧哗和户外的孤独 | 
| [17:42] | often juxtaposed in a single frame. | 经常并列出现在一个画面里 | 
| [17:44] | Born in Los Angeles in 1965 | 1965年出生于洛杉矶 | 
| [17:47] | but raised in rural Idaho, | 但是成长于爱达荷郊区 | 
| [17:49] | Jude took inspiration from his dichotic upbringing | 朱德从他的二重听觉成长环境中汲取灵感 | 
| [17:52] | for his landscapes, portraits… | 拍摄风景 肖像 | 
| [17:55] | – Excuse me. – Snapshot of America captured in democratic | -打扰下 -照片拍摄于民主 | 
| [17:59] | – and observant… Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry. | -和观察力敏锐的 -抱歉 | 
| [18:00] | The world of his childhood. | 他童年的世界 | 
| [18:03] | In the desert, Jude explores some of his earliest memories. | 在沙漠里 朱德探寻了他最早期的部分记忆 | 
| [18:07] | They were the biggest, | 他们当时是最火的乐队 | 
| [18:08] | and they didn’t need the internet to get there. | 而且没靠网络 | 
| [18:10] | “Rumors” sold 10 million copies in its first year. | 《流言》在第一年就卖出了一千万张 | 
| [18:13] | That is a staggering number. | 这是个惊人的数字 | 
| [18:15] | Justin Bieber’s last album streamed 750 million times. | 贾斯汀·比伯最近一张专辑播放了七亿五千万次 | 
| [18:19] | Mm-hmm, don’t ever mention them in the same sentence again. | 不准再同时提起他们 | 
| [18:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [18:22] | Now, “Tusk” sold 4 million copies, a ton, | 《獠牙》卖出了四百万张 算很多了 | 
| [18:26] | but that was considered a failure. | 但是被视作失败 | 
| [18:27] | That’s how big Fleetwood Mac was. | 佛利伍麦克合唱团就有这么火 | 
| [18:28] | And the entire time-I’m talking decades here– | 在整个那期间 我是说数十年 | 
| [18:31] | they were partying harder than anyone. | 他们玩得比谁都欢 | 
| [18:36] | Why are you giving my nine-year-old a music sermon? | 你为什么在给我九岁儿子讲音乐布道 | 
| [18:39] | We’re trying to find Alex’s sister’s dad. | 我们在试图寻找艾利克斯姐姐的爸爸 | 
| [18:43] | Is your mom still alive? | 你妈还活着吗 | 
| [18:45] | I think so. | 应该是的 | 
| [18:47] | Could you ask her? | 你能问她吗 | 
| [18:49] | But we’ve been having so much fun. | 可我们聊得很开心 | 
| [18:56] | You really should ask her. | 你真应该去问她的 | 
| [18:58] | I know, Clark. | 我知道 克拉克 | 
| [19:00] | 1880 from Paris’s Museum of Decorative Arts, | 来自巴黎的装饰艺术博物馆 | 
| [19:04] | Rodin’s sculpture depicts a scene from “The Inferno,” | 罗丹的雕塑描绘了《地狱》里的一个场景 | 
| [19:07] | the first section of Dante’s “Divine Comedy.” | 出自但丁《神曲》的第一章 | 
| [19:10] | The shades, or the souls of the damned, | 幽灵 或者说被诅咒的灵魂 | 
| [19:13] | were meant to stand at the entrance to hell, | 站在地狱的入口 | 
| [19:15] | staring down at those who would enter. | 盯着那些将要进入的人 | 
| [19:17] | Asked to conceive of an inviting entrance | 被要求为一个计划好的 | 
| [19:19] | to a planned decorative arts museum, | 装饰艺术博物馆设计入口 | 
| [19:22] | Rodin chose the shades | 罗丹选择了幽灵 | 
| [19:24] | but was unable to complete the project | 但没能完成他的项目 | 
| [19:25] | before his death in 1917. | 1917年便去世 | 
| [19:29] | Even before this commission, Rodin had developed… | 甚至在这次任务之前 罗丹发展出了 | 
| [19:36] | Too divorced from reality. | 与现实太脱节 | 
| [19:38] | Printed in “Le Matin” in 1890, | 在1890年出版的《晨报》中 | 
| [19:40] | Rodin said, “For a”– | 罗丹说道 “因为” | 
| [19:42] | 理查德·霍尔特 加州 弗雷斯诺 韦斯特里奇大道1769号 | |
| [20:04] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 | 
| [20:05] | Oh, he said something | 他提到 | 
| [20:07] | about an asshole with bad taste in music | 一个有着糟糕音乐品味的混蛋 | 
| [20:09] | and took off. | 然后就离开了 | 
| [20:11] | Oh, that’s funny. | 有意思 | 
| [20:12] | Bathroom. | 去卫生间 | 
| [20:13] | I’m sending you a playlist. | 我发给你一个播放清单 | 
| [20:15] | Make sure he listens to it in order. | 确保他按着顺序听 | 
| [20:17] | No shuffling, no skipping, | 不能随机播放 不能切歌 | 
| [20:19] | as it was meant to be heard. | 就像他注定要听清单里的歌一样 | 
| [20:20] | Did you put any Foreigner on there? | 清单里有任何外国人的歌吗 | 
| [20:23] | Watch it. | 看了就知道了 | 
| [20:27] | Hey, have you thought about | 你是否想过 | 
| [20:28] | limiting his internet use? | 限制他上网 | 
| [20:31] | I think it might be making him paranoid. | 这可能会让他多疑 | 
| [20:34] | I heard that Florida’s doomed | 我听说佛罗里达州完蛋了 | 
| [20:35] | and we’re turning into Venus. | 我们也将变成金星 | 
| [20:38] | But what was that? Less internet? | 你刚说什么 限制上网吗 | 
| [20:41] | I should write that down. | 我该记下来 | 
| [20:43] | ‐ Good night, Judy. ‐ Godspeed. | -晚安 朱迪 -一路平安 | 
| [21:13] | Can we go? | 我们可以走了吗 | 
| [21:16] | – Yeah. – Leave? | -行 -离开 | 
| [21:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [21:26] | You know, the end of my marriage | 在我婚姻的最后阶段 | 
| [21:29] | was a relationship without sex, | 那是一段没有性的感情 | 
| [21:31] | and it was not pretty. | 一点也不好 | 
| [21:35] | I felt really alone | 我感觉很孤单 | 
| [21:38] | and undesired, | 没有欲望 | 
| [21:42] | and I just‐‐I just don’t think | 我 我觉得 | 
| [21:45] | I should start something new in that place. | 我不该再走那条路 | 
| [21:48] | That’s not us, though. | 但我们不是那样 | 
| [21:49] | But I‐‐I think the smartest thing | 我觉得最聪明的做法是 | 
| [21:52] | is to table this until you’re on the other side. | 先把这事搁置直到你恢复好 | 
| [21:59] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 | 
| [22:02] | I feel like this asshole | 我感觉自己像个混蛋 | 
| [22:03] | who’s just throwing pebbles at the window of your halfway house | 向你中途停歇处的窗户扔石头 | 
| [22:06] | and begging you to come out and do an eight-ball with me, | 恳求你出来陪我嗑药 | 
| [22:08] | and nobody likes that guy, including that guy. | 没人喜欢那人 包括他自己 | 
| [22:12] | I get that, and I appreciate it, | 我理解 也欣赏你的坦诚 | 
| [22:14] | but what do you want? | 但你到底想要什么 | 
| [22:16] | You want to take a few months off | 你是想要暂停几个月 | 
| [22:17] | and see where we’re at or something? | 思考一下我们到哪一步了还是什么 | 
| [22:21] | I think that would be best. | 那样再好不过了 | 
| [22:27] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [22:30] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [22:33] | Uh, so I guess I’ll see you around. | 那就再见了 | 
| [23:11] | You know… | 你知道 | 
| [23:13] | I was like you… | 我曾经像你一样 | 
| [23:15] | 20, trying to make my mark. | 20岁 想要干出一番事业 | 
| [23:21] | But it left me lonely. | 但那让我很孤独 | 
| [23:25] | And then I meet this woman | 然后我遇见了她 | 
| [23:26] | who suddenly treats me like I have something to offer, | 她待我就像我身怀绝技一样 | 
| [23:33] | like I can make things happen. | 就像我可以改变世界 | 
| [23:38] | One morning, there’s a knock on my door, | 一天早上 有人敲我的门 | 
| [23:39] | and‐‐and she’s holding this Joni Mitchell CD, | 她拿着琼尼·米切尔的唱片 | 
| [23:44] | tells me to listen to the song “If,” | 叫我在拉迪亚德·吉卜林的诗的基础上 | 
| [23:46] | based on the Rudyard Kipling poem. | 去听叫《假如》的那首歌 | 
| [23:51] | Kipling says that if you endure long enough, | 吉卜林说 如果你忍耐得足够久 | 
| [23:54] | you inherit the Earth, | 你就可以继承地球 | 
| [23:55] | but Joni Mitchell says that that’s bullshit, | 但琼尼·米切尔认为这是一派胡言 | 
| [23:59] | that young people need to wake up, | 年轻一代需要觉醒 | 
| [24:01] | fight. | 斗争 | 
| [24:05] | She makes you calm in ways that you never thought possible. | 她可以用你未曾料想的方法让你平静下来 | 
| [24:09] | She performs Reiki that cures your migraines. | 她可以用灵气治愈你的偏头痛 | 
| [24:14] | She cries mid-story, and you think | 她讲故事讲到一半时落泪 | 
| [24:16] | that you’re the only one who’s ever seen her tears. | 你会以为你是唯一一个见过她流泪的人 | 
| [24:21] | And then, like the Sun, she sets on you, | 然后 就像太阳一样 她落在你身上 | 
| [24:25] | shines on someone else. | 却照亮着其他人 | 
| [24:28] | That’s just what she does. | 她就是这样的人 | 
| [24:32] | I’ve never had a migraine. | 我从未犯过偏头痛 | 
| [24:38] | Lucky you. | 真幸运 | 
| [24:58] | Good news and bad news. | 一个好消息一个坏消息 | 
| [24:59] | Bad news, your biological dad is no longer with us. Sorry. | 坏消息 你亲生父亲已经去世了 很遗憾 | 
| [25:03] | It was a car accident, though, | 不过是死于车祸 | 
| [25:04] | not some scary genetic thing, so that’s good. | 不是因为什么恐怖的基因 这挺好的 | 
| [25:07] | That said, if you want to spit in a cup, | 所以 如果你想要去检测DNA | 
| [25:08] | I’m happy to go down that road for you. | 我很乐意陪你 | 
| [25:11] | Anyway, good news: I found your half brother. | 无论如何 好消息是我找到了你同母异父的弟弟 | 
| [25:16] | And he’s in Fresno, which is weird but great. | 他住在弗雷斯诺 很奇怪但是挺好 | 
| [25:19] | It’s close. | 离这很近 | 
| [25:21] | And I mapped out some stuff for us to do along the way. | 我还标出了我们沿路可以做的事 | 
| [25:23] | They’ve got yurts, | 他们有圆顶帐篷 | 
| [25:25] | three-star glamping. | 三星级豪华野营 | 
| [25:28] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:30] | I thought you wanted this. | 我以为你想要这样 | 
| [25:31] | No. Why would you think that? | 不 你为什么这么想 | 
| [25:33] | – Because you said. – I didn’t say. | -因为你说的 -我没说过 | 
| [25:36] | Alex, this is my thing! | 艾利克斯 这是我的事 | 
| [25:40] | Mine. | 我的 | 
| [25:41] | And you can’t just fucking insert yourself. | 你不能就这样插手 | 
| [25:49] | This is when you leave. | 你该走了 | 
| [26:50] | Don’t get too excited; | 别太激动 | 
| [26:51] | this is an intervention. | 这是介入教学 | 
| [26:53] | Foreigner? | 外国人 | 
| [26:55] | Were you raised in a roller rink? | 你是在溜冰场长大的吗 | 
| [26:58] | – Guess what. – What? | -你猜怎么了 -怎么 | 
| [27:00] | You can use your regular voice. | 你可以用正常音量说话 | 
| [27:01] | Clark can sleep through anything. | 克拉克可以在任何环境下睡觉 | 
| [27:03] | Oh, I’m not doing this for Clark. | 我不是为了克拉克这样说话 | 
| [27:04] | I’ve been told I sound like Harrison Ford | 有人说我轻声说话时 | 
| [27:06] | when I speak in hushed tones. | 听起来像哈里森·福特 | 
| [27:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [27:11] | That’s‐‐that’s not even remotely true. | 这也差得太远了吧 | 
| [27:15] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说 | 
| [27:16] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [27:17] | Several people have told me. | 好几个人曾这么跟我说过 | 
| [27:19] | I doubt it. | 表示怀疑 |