时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Got an interview. | 约了一个面试 |
[00:04] | Some new company in digital branding. | 一个搞数字品牌营销的新公司 |
[00:06] | And, as Chief Technology Officer, I would, what? | 作为首席技术官 我要 |
[00:09] | – Head up the development team? – The CTO is more of, um, | -领导一个发展团队吗 -首席技术官更像是 |
[00:12] | – an IT professional. – Yeah. | -IT行家 -嗯 |
[00:14] | You want me to be the guy who tells you | 你们希望我 |
[00:15] | how to restart your computer? | 教你们如何重启电脑 |
[00:17] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[00:18] | Got a minute to stick it to the oligarchy? | 有空支持下寡头政治吗 |
[00:20] | You don’t think maybe the people | 你不觉得那些支持这个倡议的人 |
[00:21] | backing this initiative have a less than philanthropic agenda? | 对慈善可能并不感兴趣吗 |
[00:24] | The Clean Renewables Institute? | 清洁可再生能源研究所 |
[00:26] | It’s a group of rich old men who want to sell natural gas. | 就是一帮有钱的老头想卖天然气而已 |
[00:31] | I’m always looking for interns. | 我随时都需要实习生 |
[00:36] | Jack Briggs. | 我是杰克·布里格斯 |
[00:37] | He can sustain a relationship about as long | 他能维持一段感情的时间 |
[00:39] | as he could probably hold a boom box over his head. | 就跟他能把录音机放在头上的时间一样长 |
[00:41] | I just don’t wanna see you get hurt. | 我只是不想看见你受伤 |
[00:44] | – Do you find me attractive? – I do. | -你觉得我有魅力吗 -是的 |
[00:46] | Do you think you can have sex with someone | 你觉得你可以和一个 |
[00:48] | you find attractive, no strings attached? | 你认为有魅力的人发生关系吗 |
[01:25] | – Hey, could you pass the milk? – Yeah. | -能把牛奶递给我吗 -好 |
[01:29] | All right. | 给 |
[01:31] | Did you know you have three cartons of eggs, | 你知道你有三盒鸡蛋吗 |
[01:33] | and the oldest carton is, like, four months old, | 最老的一盒已经四个月了 |
[01:36] | and there’s only one egg in it? | 而且里面只有一个鸡蛋 |
[01:37] | Eggs don’t spoil. | 鸡蛋不会腐坏 |
[01:38] | So do I ask why you’re in costume, | 我是要问你为什么穿着戏服 |
[01:40] | or do you just tell me? | 还是你直接告诉我 |
[01:41] | Yeah, it’s my alter ego, Tybalt, | 这是我另一重人格 蒂伯尔特 |
[01:43] | A medieval scandinavian sorcerer. | 中世纪斯堪的纳维亚男巫 |
[01:45] | Right. | 嗯 |
[01:46] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[01:48] | Oh, wait, shit, it’s your first day. | 等等 今天是你入职第一天 |
[01:50] | – Yep. – Are you nervous? | -是的 -你紧张吗 |
[01:52] | – I’d be nervous. – Nervous? No. | -是我就会紧张 -紧张 不会 |
[01:58] | I’m so fucking nervous. | 我紧张死了 |
[01:59] | I haven’t been a wage slave since my 20s. | 二十岁后我就没有做过工资奴隶了 |
[02:02] | Do you think they’ll haze me? | 你觉得他们会欺负我吗 |
[02:03] | No, I’m sure they’ll just stick to | 不会 他们只会坚持 |
[02:06] | pre-formed social groups and subtly isolate you. | 之前已有的社交圈子 暗暗孤立你 |
[02:08] | Thank you, that’s helpful. | 谢谢 很有帮助 |
[02:10] | – Yeah. – What do we have here? | -嗯 -你在做什么 |
[02:12] | Ah, “Magic: The Gathering.” | 《魔术 集会》 |
[02:16] | Bunch of friends are coming over to play cards. | 有朋友会过来打牌 |
[02:18] | And you wear costumes for this game? | 你为了这游戏穿戏服 |
[02:20] | No, I just love costumes. Bah! | 不 我只是喜欢戏服 |
[02:24] | Oh, will you grab that? | 能开下门吗 |
[02:32] | Tybalt here? | 蒂伯尔特在吗 |
[02:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:48] | Leon, you’re not gonna believe this, | 里昂 你不会信的 |
[02:49] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[02:50] | What seems to be the problem? | 出了什么问题 |
[02:53] | You sounds weird. Why do you sound weird? | 你声气好奇怪 为什么你声气这么怪 |
[02:56] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[03:01] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[03:02] | Oh, okay, do you think you could watch my house for the day? | 好吧 你今天能帮我看着房子吗 |
[03:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:06] | Rae is hosting a costume party. | 雷要举办一场化装派对 |
[03:08] | There are multiple strangers with foam weaponry | 有好几个陌生人拿着泡沫武器 |
[03:10] | tramping around my living room. | 在我客厅里到处走 |
[03:11] | Fireball, fireball, fireball, fireball! | 火球 火球 火球 火球 |
[03:16] | They’re chanting. | 他们在吟唱 |
[03:20] | Here, that still needs to be canvassed. | 那个还需要游说 |
[03:21] | So I’m going to have you do this. | 所以你需要做这个 |
[03:23] | And Jim made copies of all the names, | 吉姆复印了所有名字 |
[03:24] | and then we’ll just… | 我们只用 |
[03:25] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[03:27] | Casey warned us. | 凯西通知了我们 |
[03:28] | Said she poached you from the bowels of corporate corruption? | 说她把你从企业腐败的内部挖走了 |
[03:31] | Yeah, cut the golden parachute right off my back. | 把我的金色降落伞剪了 |
[03:31] | 指雇用合同中按照公司控制权变动条款 对失去工作的管理人员进行补偿的规定 | |
[03:35] | Well, come on. I’ll show you around. | 来 我带你逛逛 |
[03:39] | No, that can’t work. | 不 那不行 |
[03:41] | – Hi. – Welcome. | -你好 -欢迎 |
[03:44] | She’s been working the phones since 6:00. | 她早上六点就开始打电话了 |
[03:46] | It’s unclear whether she eats or sleeps or just absorbs energy | 不确定她是否吃饭睡觉还是单纯 |
[03:49] | from the lies of elected officials. | 从当选官员的谎言中吸取能量 |
[03:51] | I’m Todd, by the way. Everyone calls me Harvard. | 我是托德 大家都叫我哈佛 |
[03:54] | – You call yourself Harvard. – All right, Katrina. | -你自己叫你哈佛 -好吧 卡特里娜 |
[03:57] | All right, Laura, field team. Field team, Laura. | 劳拉 这是外勤组 外勤组 这是劳拉 |
[04:02] | So how much did Casey tell you? | 凯西跟你说了多少 |
[04:04] | Not much, but I’m a quick study. | 不多 但我学得很快 |
[04:06] | Cool, we’re canvassing on West Adams. | 棒 我们要去西亚当斯游说 |
[04:08] | There’s a big community meeting tonight. | 今晚有个大型社区会议 |
[04:11] | Signatures? | 签名 |
[04:12] | – What? – Nothing. Let’s do it. | -怎么了 -没什么 我们去吧 |
[04:16] | I’ve given up beer and liquor and caffeine for this baby. | 我为了这个宝宝戒掉了啤酒 烈酒和咖啡因 |
[04:19] | I’m not giving up Equinox. | 我不能把健身也戒了 |
[04:22] | You really want to die on this sword? | 你真想吊死在这棵树上 |
[04:24] | This is where you’re gonna take a stand? | 你要在这事上表明立场 |
[04:25] | – Alyssa, I think we… – What stand? | -艾丽莎 我想我们 -什么立场 |
[04:27] | Exercise is a basic human right. | 锻炼是基本人权 |
[04:30] | He’s not taking any of this seriously. | 他根本不把这当回事 |
[04:31] | It’s like I’m just this overactive, | 好像我是个过度活跃 |
[04:33] | hormonal baby capsule that hasn’t had sex in 12 days. | 12天没有性生活 荷尔蒙过多的孕妇 |
[04:37] | Maybe if I got to work out, I’d feel better about myself. | 我要是能去健身 我或许会自我感觉好点 |
[04:40] | And then, by extension, | 乃至 |
[04:42] | be more likely to have sex with you. | 更有可能和你做爱 |
[04:45] | Fine, go to fucking Equinox. | 好吧 那就去健身吧 |
[04:51] | What was that howling? | 刚刚的喊叫是怎么回事 |
[04:52] | Are you fucking a barista named Theo? | 你在搞一个叫希奥的咖啡师吗 |
[04:55] | His name is Theo? | 他叫希奥吗 |
[04:58] | Mm-hmm, and his girlfriend is not happy about it. | 他女友对此很不开心 |
[05:00] | Girlfriend? | 女友 |
[05:03] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[05:04] | She seemed like a real nut case. | 她看起来像一个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[05:05] | I thought I was gonna have to take my rings off | 我本以为我得摘下戒指 准备开战 |
[05:07] | and thrown down, but she took off before shit got real. | 但她在开战之前就离开了 |
[05:11] | Uh, have you ever actually been in a real fistfight? | 你以前有打过架吗 |
[05:15] | Multiple, I am 25% white trash on my father’s side. | 多了去了 我有我爸四分之一的白种垃圾血统 |
[05:21] | Jesus, Leia. | 天啊 丽雅 |
[05:22] | Hey, is everything okay? I heard some screaming in here. | 一切还好吗 我听到这里有尖叫声 |
[05:25] | Oh, yeah, Val just has a lady stalker. | 小薇有一个女跟踪狂 |
[05:28] | Yeah, apparently I’m fucking her boyfriend. | 显然我在上她男朋友 |
[05:33] | Whoa, clearly we have some catching up to do. | 我们该找个时间叙叙近况了 |
[05:36] | Do you want to get a drink later? | 等会儿去喝一杯吗 |
[05:39] | Hell yeah, I do. | 当然 |
[05:40] | – Great. – I’m done at 5:30, okay? | -太好了 -我五点半下班 |
[05:42] | – Okay. – I love those boots. | -好 -我喜欢这双靴子 |
[05:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:47] | She loves the boots. | 她喜欢这双靴子 |
[05:52] | You’re doing a noble thing. | 您在做一件崇高的事 |
[05:53] | Your pen is mighty, sir. | 您的笔很伟大 先生 |
[05:56] | We’ll see you at 7:00. | 那我们七点见 |
[06:01] | – Yeah, 0%. – 0%? | -完全没有可能 -完全没有 |
[06:03] | 40%….35%? | 百分之四十 百分之三十五 |
[06:06] | That guy would’ve signed up for ballet class | 这个人为了摆脱我们 |
[06:08] | if it got us off his stoop. | 就算报名参加芭蕾课也愿意 |
[06:10] | There’s no way he shows. | 他不可能来 |
[06:11] | Erin Brockovich over here. | 这位是艾琳·布洛科维奇化身[《永不妥协》主角] |
[06:13] | You can’t force people to care. | 你不能强迫他人去关心 |
[06:15] | About the environment? | 关心环境吗 |
[06:16] | No, most things. Definitely not the environment. | 大多数事情 尤其是环境问题 |
[06:20] | I’m killing your philanthropy buzz, | 我打击了你做慈善的兴趣 |
[06:21] | – aren’t I? – Oh, come on, | -对吧 -得了 |
[06:22] | we’re on a signature beat. My buzz is real weak. | 我们正在努力集签名 我的兴奋感很弱 |
[06:26] | Well, look at it like this… it’s something | 你这样看 这是 |
[06:27] | for your college apps. | 你为申请大学做的准备 |
[06:28] | If I even want to go to college. | 如果我想上大学的话 |
[06:30] | Ooh, rebel, rebel. | 有点叛逆啊 |
[06:31] | Yep, I’ve even got a bad tattoo. | 我还有一个叛逆的文身 |
[06:34] | I love a bad tattoo. | 我喜欢 |
[06:38] | All right 2267 is next. | 好了 下一个就是2267了 |
[06:40] | How many more of these do we have? | 我们还需要多少签名 |
[06:44] | Sigh, heavy sigh. | 叹息 沉重地叹息 |
[06:49] | Saya, call Nat about L’Oreal. | 塞雅 给纳特打电话问问欧莱雅 |
[06:51] | She’s contracted with them before. | 她以前和他们签过合约 |
[06:52] | She can get you the numbers. | 她可以给你数据 |
[06:54] | Oh, and Beckett, I need to see the Chance deal | 贝克特 我要在签约之前 |
[06:55] | before it’s signed off. | 看到和香奈儿邂逅系列的合约 |
[06:58] | Oh, oh, my God, perfect. | 天啊 完美 |
[07:00] | Everyone, meet Alex Cole, new CTO. | 各位 这是艾利克斯·科尔 新来的首席技术官 |
[07:04] | – Hello. – Let’s give him a warm welcome. | -大家好 -让我们热烈欢迎他的到来 |
[07:07] | Thank you, thank you, glad to be a part of the team. | 谢谢 很荣幸成为团队的一员 |
[07:10] | Well, you have big shoes to fill, but I have faith. | 你接任的工作有些难度 但我对你有信心 |
[07:14] | Our last IT guy, Erik, was like family to us. | 我们的上一个IT男埃里克就像家人一样 |
[07:18] | It’s been hard. | 没有他的日子对大家来说很艰难 |
[07:20] | Oh, no, I’m so sorry. Did he die? | 很遗憾 他去世了吗 |
[07:25] | He went to Google. | 他去谷歌了 |
[07:26] | He’s doing really great. | 他干得很不错 |
[07:27] | He’s leading a team of 12, and he’s really, really happy | 他带领着一个十二人团队 而且他很开心 |
[07:30] | and fulfilled. | 和满足 |
[07:32] | – Cool. – And he sent cookies. | -厉害 -他还送来了饼干 |
[07:34] | – Oh, he is so sweet. – Erik. | -他太好了 -埃里克 |
[07:36] | There’s a gluten-free, dairy-free one for you. | 这个无谷无乳的是给你的 |
[07:38] | Erik wasn’t sure if you had any dietary restrictions. | 埃里克不清楚你是否有饮食禁忌 |
[07:40] | Wow, how considerate. | 考虑真是周到 |
[07:43] | Anyway, um, if you don’t mind hitting the ground running, | 无论如何 如果你不介意马上开始工作 |
[07:45] | Saya, you’re having issues with your computer, yeah? | 塞雅 你的电脑出了点状况对吧 |
[07:48] | It’s got that spiny wheel of death, | 一直在缓冲 |
[07:50] | and I can’t get online. | 而且无法上网 |
[07:51] | Right, this is probably a minimum speed issue, | 这大概是最小速度的问题 |
[07:54] | and I will go take a look. | 我会去看看的 |
[07:58] | Okay, let’s try something else. | 让我们尝试一下别的方法 |
[08:03] | Oh, wow, that’s pretty. | 壁纸很漂亮 |
[08:05] | Is that Hawaii? | 是夏威夷吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah, Oahu. | 对 瓦胡岛 |
[08:09] | “The Gathering Place,” that’s what Oahu means in Hawaiian. | 夏威夷语里瓦胡是聚集地的意思 |
[08:13] | I know. Both my parents were born there. | 我知道 我父母都出生在那里 |
[08:15] | So what do you think’s wrong? | 你觉得是什么出问题了 |
[08:16] | Um, still in the diagnostic phase. | 还在诊断中 |
[08:19] | Erik maintained a minimum upload speed | 埃里克把我们的服务器的最小上传速度 |
[08:21] | of 248 megs per second on our servers, | 设置为了248兆每秒 |
[08:24] | so I know it’s not that. | 所以我知道问题不是那个 |
[08:25] | Oh, wait, I have an idea. | 等等 我有个点子 |
[08:27] | 重置网络 现在重置 | |
[08:27] | Wait, don’t… Ugh, yeah, | 等等 不要 天 |
[08:28] | that takes 20 minutes to reload. | 现在要等20分钟重新加载 |
[08:32] | A bad idea. Hmm. | 是个馊主意 |
[08:34] | I need to get that. | 我需要接这个电话 |
[08:35] | Can you do this from your desk? | 你能在你的办公桌上完成修复吗 |
[08:37] | Oh, yeah, um, yeah, I need to get a part anyway… | 嗯 反正我也需要一个零件 |
[08:41] | A part? | 零件 |
[08:52] | Getting a real Buffalo Bill vibe here. | 这有野牛比尔的感觉 |
[08:56] | Fuck, is it hot. | 好热 |
[09:00] | Here. | 给 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | – I want coffee. – Me too. What’s nearby? | -我想喝咖啡 -我也是 这周围有什么 |
[09:09] | My place. | 我家 |
[09:11] | Bad teacher. | 坏老师 |
[09:14] | What about the other houses? | 其它的房子怎么办 |
[09:25] | I do like coffee. | 我确实很喜欢咖啡 |
[09:44] | How was that for timing? | 我这个时间卡得如何 |
[09:58] | – Honestly, it’s inspiring. – Totally. | -说实话 这真是振奋人心 -没错 |
[10:00] | To just pick up and start fresh like that? | 就突然辞职离开 然后从头开始 |
[10:03] | We’ll probably work for him someday. | 我们将来很可能会去给他打工 |
[10:05] | – As soon as he asks, I’m there. – To Erik. | -只要他请我 我马上去 -敬埃里克 |
[10:07] | The fucking best of us. | 我们中最棒的 |
[10:18] | Sorry, sorry, hold on. | 不好意思 稍等一下 |
[10:20] | – Hello? – Leon, what’s happening? | -喂 -里昂 什么情况 |
[10:22] | Are those wizards behaving? | 那些巫师老实吗 |
[10:23] | I’m, uh, keeping them in line. | 我把他们看得规规矩矩的 |
[10:26] | You’re a lifesaver, you know that? | 你简直是救命恩人 知道吗 |
[10:27] | You’re a true friend. | 你是个真正的朋友 |
[10:29] | – Any time. – Leon! | -客气 -里昂 |
[10:31] | Cunning Breezedancer up in yo’ shit! | 舞风黠龙已经盯上你了 |
[10:33] | Equipped and breathing fire. | 全副武装还喷火哟 |
[10:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:40] | Gotta run. | 我得挂了 |
[10:46] | I’m Judy. Sorry we didn’t get to meet this morning. | 我是朱迪 抱歉我们上午没见到面 |
[10:48] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[10:50] | Can you join me in my office for a minute? | 你能来我办公室一下吗 |
[11:07] | We are a relatively new company. | 我们是个比较年轻的公司 |
[11:10] | And we’re still figuring things out. | 我们还在摸索之中 |
[11:11] | For instance, I’m the COO, but for some reason, | 例如我是首席运营官 但出于某种原因 |
[11:15] | now I have to deal with HR complaints. | 我现在要处理人力资源部的投诉 |
[11:19] | – I’m sorry? – It’s fine. | -什么 -没关系 |
[11:20] | It’s your first day… A little culture shock is normal. | 你第一天来 有些文化冲突很正常 |
[11:24] | Digital branding, not ISIS. | 这是数字品牌营销 不是伊斯兰国 |
[11:28] | Hm. Did you “huff away angrily” | 一个同事质疑你的工作能力时 |
[11:29] | when a coworker questioned your competence? | 你有”气呼呼地走开”吗 |
[11:33] | No. I stepped away to do some troubleshooting. | 没有 我走开去排查故障了 |
[11:36] | Is this about that Oahu thing? | 你是在说那个瓦胡岛的事吗 |
[11:38] | ‘Cause I was just trying to be nice. | 我只是希望友善一点 |
[11:39] | Also, is it offensive to not know | 再说 不知道别人的父母来自哪里 |
[11:40] | where someone’s parents are from? | 有什么无礼的吗 |
[11:42] | Is that, like, a micro-aggression? | 这难道算微歧视吗 |
[11:43] | ‘Cause I certainly didn’t mean it that way. | 因为我绝对不是那个意思 |
[11:47] | She didn’t mention the Oahu thing. | 她并没有提瓦胡岛 |
[11:49] | Please just try to be patient and positive, okay? | 请你尽量耐心和乐观一点 好吗 |
[11:53] | I hear your note. | 我听见你的提醒了 |
[11:55] | And I note it. | 我记下了 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:00] | And hey, don’t drive yourself crazy. | 还有 别把自己逼疯了 |
[12:03] | No one expects you to replace Erik on day one. | 没人指望你在第一天就取代埃里克的位置 |
[12:07] | Okay? Thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[12:11] | Oh, God, no, I really should have called you. | 天 我真应该给你打电话的 |
[12:13] | If I had known what I was missing… I mean, look at you. | 如果我知道我错过了什么 看看你 |
[12:15] | You feel so… loose and just good. | 你感觉很放松 很好 |
[12:19] | Well, these are the perks of an identity crisis. | 这些都是身份认同危机的好处 |
[12:22] | I want an identity crisis. | 我也想有身份认同危机 |
[12:25] | Have you tried killing your father | 你试过杀死你爸 |
[12:27] | and then finding out that your father’s not your real father? | 然后发现你爸根本就不是你爸吗 |
[12:31] | No, no, but I did almost cut my bangs. | 没 没 不过我差一点儿就把我的刘海剪了 |
[12:33] | – What? – I know! | -什么 -是吧 |
[12:35] | Okay, you’re gonna wanna sleep on that. | 好吧 这事最好还是先睡一觉想清楚 |
[12:37] | Um, are we do for another bottle? | 我们再开一瓶吗 |
[12:41] | I-I would. | 我也想 |
[12:42] | Just I’m sort of training for a marathon. | 但我算是在为参加马拉松训练 |
[12:45] | – You’re sort of training? – God. That was so obnoxious. | -算是在训练 -妈呀 这句话好恶心 |
[12:47] | I’m definitely training for a marathon. | 我绝对是在为参加马拉松训练 |
[12:50] | Penance for my privilege. | 为我的特权自我惩罚 |
[12:52] | Uh, okay, that’s fine. I’ll just… | 好吧 没关系 我就 |
[12:54] | keep my dignity and continue drinking in my bathtub. | 保持自尊 回到浴缸里继续喝吧 |
[12:57] | – Good for you. – Oh, my God. | -好啊 -我的天呀 |
[13:00] | You’re so old. | 你好老啊 |
[13:03] | From afar, I was like, okay, she’s cute. | 从远处看 我还觉得 她挺可爱的 |
[13:05] | But up close? You don’t have crow’s feet. | 但近距离一看 你那都不是眼角鱼尾纹 |
[13:09] | You have crow’s face. | 你满脸都是褶子 |
[13:12] | – Who is this? – I, um… | -这是谁 -我 |
[13:13] | I think this is the girlfriend. | 我觉得这是那女朋友 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I’m the girlfriend, bitch. | 对 我就是那女朋友 婊子 |
[13:16] | – Whoa, okay. – No one’s talking to you. | -够了 -没跟你说话 |
[13:20] | What happened to girl code? | 你都不知道姐妹法则吗 |
[13:23] | Girl code? Okay. | 姐妹法则 好吧 |
[13:25] | He didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend, so. | 他没跟我说他有女朋友 所以 |
[13:27] | – I think that’s on him, right? – That’s totally on him. | -我觉得这是他的错 -绝对是他的错 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I guess it explains why we fucked in the car. | 嗯 这大概能解释我们为什么车震了 |
[13:33] | – Fucking look at me! – Stop yelling. | -你他妈看着我 -别喊了 |
[13:36] | Okay, go yell at your boyfriend, not me. | 去吼你男朋友 别吼我 |
[13:38] | I don’t know you. We don’t know each other. | 我不认识你 你也不认识我 |
[13:40] | Also, girl code? Really? | 还有 姐妹法则 不是吧 |
[13:42] | Did you see who we elected as president? | 你看见我们选谁当总统了吗 |
[13:44] | The code is cracked. | 那法则早就不复存在了 |
[13:46] | Enigma has fallen. | 同盟已经跨了 |
[13:49] | You have no clue what I’m talking about, do you? | 你不知道我在说什么 是吧 |
[14:01] | Hi, yes, no, we’ll definitely need another bottle, please. | 对 我们绝对要再开一瓶 谢谢 |
[14:05] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[14:16] | Not much of a turnout. | 没几个人 |
[14:18] | We did what we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[14:20] | But hey, you should come by later. | 不过 你之后应该到我家来 |
[14:22] | I’ll make espresso. | 我给你煮意式浓缩咖啡 |
[14:26] | Well, this is an unmitigated fucking disaster. | 这他妈的就是个灾难 |
[14:29] | – It was rough out there. – I mean, six people? | -很困难啊 -就六个人 |
[14:31] | I thought we were making inroads. | 我以为我们有进展呢 |
[14:33] | It’s summer. A lot of people are out of town. | 现在是夏天 很多人都出城了 |
[14:35] | God, José Malick and Peg Danow didn’t even sign? | 连何塞·马利克和佩格·丹诺都没签 |
[14:37] | Did they say why? | 他们说为什么了吗 |
[14:39] | I don’t think so. I can’t remember. Can you? | 应该没有 不记得了 你记得吗 |
[14:42] | No, no. It’s just too many people to keep straight. | 不 不记得 太多人记不过来 |
[14:51] | Todd, let’s talk. | 托德 过来谈谈 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[15:03] | – Thumbs down! – No, no, no, no!- | -绝对不行 -不 不 不 |
[15:06] | – Thumbs way up! – No. | -绝对支持 -才不是 |
[15:08] | Men should not wax down there. Are you kidding? | 男人下面不该脱毛 你开玩笑吗 |
[15:10] | – Uh, no. – There’s just too many flaps. | -没有 -太多鳃盖了 |
[15:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are you fucking Aquaman? | 不好意思 你他妈是水行侠吗 |
[15:15] | – Flaps? – Not flaps. Folds. | -鳃盖 -不是鳃盖 是褶皱 |
[15:19] | I feel like I’m looking at a naked old fisherman | 我觉得我看到的是一个裸体的老渔夫 |
[15:22] | – with a little beanie. – Oh, my God! | -还戴着无檐小便帽 -我的天 |
[15:24] | Oh, the image! Oh, I can’t unsee it. | 这画面感太强了 |
[15:28] | Oh, my God. Did I tell you I fucking miss you? | 我的天呐 我有告诉你我很想你吗 |
[15:32] | I’m saying fucking so much. | 我他妈话好多 |
[15:33] | I think I am officially drunk. I do, I fucking miss you. | 我觉得我是真醉了 但我真他妈很想你 |
[15:36] | – I fucking miss you too. – You know what we need to do? | -我他妈也想你 -知道我们该干嘛吗 |
[15:38] | – What? – Is another dinner party. | -什么 -再来一场晚餐聚会 |
[15:40] | A game night, something. | 游戏之夜之类的 |
[15:42] | – Yes? – Anything. | -好吗 -都行 |
[15:42] | Okay, great, we will… I’ll replace Jack. | 好的很好 我会找人代替杰克 |
[15:46] | Oh, come on. Are you kidding? I’d be fine. | 拜托 开玩笑吗 我没事的 |
[15:49] | I’m not worried about you. | 我并不担心你 |
[15:51] | You’re not worried about me? | 你不担心我 |
[15:53] | I find that kinda hard to believe. | 我觉得有点难以置信 |
[15:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | What. | 怎么了 |
[15:58] | – What? – Sorry, I’m trying to decide | -怎么了 -对不会 我在努力想 |
[16:00] | how discerning I should be about this, | 这事我该多有眼力 |
[16:01] | but apparently just not at all. | 但显然我一点也没有 |
[16:04] | Jack is a sex addict. | 杰克是个性瘾者 |
[16:06] | And he is in recovery, or on the wagon, or whatever. | 他在康复中 戒瘾什么的 |
[16:10] | But that’s the fact. | 但这是真的 |
[16:12] | That’s why I tried to warn you off of him in the first place. | 这就是为什么我一开始就警告你远离他 |
[16:14] | No, I get it. I… Get it, yeah. | 没事 我懂 我懂的 |
[16:19] | – Thank you. – Fuck it. | -谢谢 -管他呢 |
[16:20] | I mean, you’re an adult. | 你是成年人 |
[16:23] | – He’s an adult. – I am an adult… | -他是成年人 -我是成年人 |
[16:24] | You’re an adult, and you’re really good at gaming. | 你是成年人 而且你很会玩游戏 |
[16:26] | – I am. So game night. – Game night. | -的确 所以就游戏之夜吧 -游戏之夜 |
[16:28] | – We shall play. – Yes! | -玩起来 -没错 |
[16:30] | I want to play this game night. | 我想参加这个游戏之夜 |
[16:31] | I want to order French fries. | 我想点薯条 |
[16:43] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:45] | I just got fired. | 我刚被炒了 |
[16:47] | For missing a few houses? | 因为漏掉几户人家 |
[16:48] | For fucking you. | 因为操了你 |
[16:58] | Do you think I need protection? | 你觉得我需要保护吗 |
[16:59] | – Sorry. – We’re adults. | -不好意思 -我们是成年人 |
[17:01] | If you’re gonna fire him, then fire me too. | 如果你要开除他 把我也开除了吧 |
[17:03] | Todd was your direct supervisor. | 托德是你的直属上司 |
[17:05] | He removed you from your post and took advantage of you. | 他把你带离工作岗位 占你便宜 |
[17:08] | Oh, my God, I feel like I’m in a bad Lifetime rape movie. | 天 感觉自己在演劣质Lifetime强奸电影 |
[17:12] | He did not take advantage of me. | 他没占我便宜 |
[17:14] | I wanted something, and he gave it to me. | 我有所需求 他满足了我 |
[17:17] | An older guy, an adult, in a position of power. | 年长的男人 成年人 手握权力 |
[17:19] | I mean, that’s predatory. | 那就是掠夺侵犯 |
[17:21] | – If you can’t see that… – Whatever. | -如果你看不清 -随便你 |
[17:24] | Yeah, I guess I’ll just find somewhere else to do free work. | 我想我会去其他地方提供免费劳动力 |
[17:34] | Hey, sorry. Kinda turned into a bender. | 对不起 有点演变成狂欢了 |
[17:36] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[17:38] | Gonna go eat this pizza and think about obsolescence. | 我去吃披萨 想想过时 |
[17:41] | – That bad, huh? – You know, I can’t even fix a VPN. | -有那么糟糕 -我连个VPN都修不好 |
[17:44] | It’s fucking embarrassing. | 太他妈丢人了 |
[17:46] | – Who’s your provider? – Nord. | -谁是你们供应商 -Nord |
[17:48] | – Open or PPTP? – PPTP. | -开放还是点对点隧道协议 -后者 |
[17:51] | Oh, there’s your problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[17:53] | PPTP sucks. | 点对点隧道协议烂爆了 |
[17:55] | Download Viscosity and go Open. | 下载个Viscosity 转开放吧 |
[17:58] | Rain’s an IT wizard. Like, literally. Doomslayer too. | 雨是IT奇才 真的 末日屠手也是 |
[18:01] | – Where do you work? – Enframe. | -你在哪上班 -Enframe |
[18:03] | Oh, snap. You replaced Erik Tripplethorpe? | 我去 你接替了埃里克·特里普索普 |
[18:07] | Fucking Google, man. | 他去了谷歌 |
[18:10] | You gotta download his book, man. | 你得去下载他的书 |
[18:12] | – “Insight” is amazing. – Of course he’s got a book. | -《洞察力》太棒了 -他当然出过书了 |
[18:19] | Series of e-readers… | 电子书阅读器系列 |
[19:12] | – You think this will do it? – I think it will, yes. | -你觉得这会有用吗 -应该会的 |
[19:15] | I’ve got, like, 13 contracts that need entering. | 我有大概十三个合同要输入 |
[19:17] | – Big contracts. – I know that, I understand. | -大合同 -我知道 我明白 |
[19:20] | And I’m doing everything I can to get you there. | 我已经在尽全力帮你了 |
[19:21] | It’s just, it’s taking an awfully long time. | 只是这也太久了吧 |
[19:24] | Okay, Saya, that’s, unfortunately, | 塞雅 不幸的是 |
[19:26] | not something I can control. | 这不是我能控制的 |
[19:30] | The bar has literally stopped moving. | 进度条不动了 |
[19:33] | – It’s frozen. – God damn it. | -卡住了 -他妈的 |
[19:35] | God fucking damn it. | 该死 |
[19:38] | How did you even get this job? | 你怎么面上这工作的 |
[19:40] | Are you someone’s retarded cousin? | 你是谁的智障表亲吗 |
[19:42] | Oh, I just said the R-word. Maybe I should just call Erik. | 我刚说了弱智这词 或许我该打给埃里克 |
[19:45] | Fine! Call him. Call him. Call Erik. | 行 打给他 打给他 打给埃里克 |
[19:48] | See if I fucking care. | 看看我他妈在不在乎 |
[19:49] | I’m just the IT guy, right? It’s not like I have feelings. | 我只是个IT男 反正我都没感觉 |
[19:52] | Or pride or anything resembling human emotion. | 没自尊心 任何类似人类情感的东西都没有 |
[19:54] | God! | 老天 |
[20:03] | It’s working now. | 现在可以了 |
[20:06] | See? I fixed it. | 看到没 我解决了 |
[20:11] | I like the… I like the stubble beard thing. | 我喜欢 我喜欢你的胡子茬 |
[20:14] | – Oh, yeah, thanks. – Cool. | -是吗 谢谢 -嗯 |
[20:16] | You know, I wanted to reach out to you too, actually. | 其实我也想联系你的 |
[20:19] | – To apologize. – Oh, don’t worry about it. | -给你道歉 -没事 |
[20:22] | No, no, the birthday party was… that was… | 不不 那次生日派对 |
[20:25] | And your dad. | 还有你爸爸 |
[20:26] | – I-I should apologize. – No, really, it’s… | -我该道歉的 -不用 真的 |
[20:29] | I. | 我 |
[20:31] | – I should be apologizing to you. – For what? | -我该和你道歉 -为什么 |
[20:36] | Well, I didn’t know what you were going through. | 我当时并不知道你在经历什么 |
[20:38] | And I guess I just thought… | 我想我只是以为 |
[20:44] | I don’t know what I thought. | 我不知道我怎么想的 |
[20:46] | About what? | 有关什么 |
[20:48] | Well, your… sex addiction. | 你的…性瘾 |
[20:54] | Well, that… | 好吧 这个 |
[20:57] | is not what I expected. | 我没想到你会提到这个 |
[20:59] | And I don’t really like being defined by that label, but okay. | 而且我不太喜欢被贴上这样的标签 不过没事 |
[21:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry. I just… Are you not an addict? | 不好意思 你难道不是个性瘾者 |
[21:11] | There are times in my life when sex plays | 在我的生活中有时性爱 |
[21:14] | a bigger role than it probably should, and when that happens, | 会占据很大的比例 当出现这种情况时 |
[21:16] | I scale back or abstain. That’s… | 我会减少性爱次数或者节欲 |
[21:19] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[21:23] | Are you abstaining now? | 你现在在节欲吗 |
[21:25] | I am. | 是的 |
[21:28] | For how long? | 有多长时间了 |
[21:30] | Since you. | 自从离开你以后 |
[21:36] | Should we order? | 我们要点些什么吗 |
[22:01] | How ’bout that espresso? | 你之前说要给我煮意式浓缩咖啡 |
[22:22] | So you had lunch with Jack. | 所以你和杰克吃了午饭 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:26] | And you told him what I told you? | 你把我给你说的跟他说了吗 |
[22:29] | I guess I did. | 是的 |
[22:32] | He’s my friend, Val. He’s pissed. What the fuck? | 他是我朋友 小薇 他很生气 你搞什么 |
[22:36] | I just got… I’m so sorry. I just… | 我有点…我很抱歉 |
[22:40] | I-I didn’t think it was that big a deal, and then… | 我当时没觉得这有什么大不了 然后… |
[22:43] | It just slipped out. | 就脱口而出了 |
[22:45] | How does something like that just slip out? | 这种事怎么会脱口而出 |
[22:47] | It just did. Just… | 可事实就是这样 |
[22:49] | I, um… we were having lunch. | 我们当时在吃午饭 |
[22:52] | It was really awkward. Um… | 气氛很尴尬 |
[22:57] | You know what? It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[22:59] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[23:10] | Hey, can we just shift and… | 我们可以换个体位吗 |
[23:12] | No. | 不行 |
[23:13] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 不要动 不要动 |
[23:22] | – What the fuck? – I don’t like it like that. | -搞什么 -我不喜欢这样 |
[23:25] | Well, you didn’t seem to mind before. | 你之前不介意啊 |
[23:27] | Well, now I do. | 现在我介意了 |
[23:34] | IT guy, right? It’s not like I have feelings. | IT男 对吧 反正我都没感觉 |
[23:36] | Or pride, or anything resembling a human emotion! | 没自尊心 任何类似人类情感的东西都没有 |
[23:40] | God! God! | 老天 老天 |
[23:45] | That’s excessive. And well edited. | 这很过分 剪辑得很好 |
[23:48] | – You are not good at this job. – I’m really not. | -你不擅长这工作 -没错 |
[23:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[23:53] | I have friends who use Snooger. It’s a great app. | 我有用Snooger的朋友 是个很棒的应用 |
[23:55] | Nobody leaves that to work IT. | 没有人会放弃那个而去做IT |
[23:58] | Look, I’m 36 years old. I’m out of money. | 听着 我现在36岁 我快没钱了 |
[24:01] | I’m keeping a horrible secret from my sister. | 我向我姐隐瞒了一个可怕的秘密 |
[24:04] | I’m living alone. Actually, that’s not true. | 我一个人住 事实上 不是这样的 |
[24:06] | I have a cosplaying roommate who’s been here for | 我有一个才搬来这里两周的COS室友 |
[24:08] | two weeks and already has more friends than me. | 她朋友已经比我多了 |
[24:11] | You know, it’s funny. When things are going well, | 说来好笑 当事情顺利的时候 |
[24:13] | you never think about it. It’s just normal. | 你从不会去想 一切都很正常 |
[24:15] | But when things are bad, it’s, like, every minute | 但当你日子不好过的时候 你每分每秒 |
[24:18] | you spend thinking about how things used to be, | 都在想以前的生活是什么样子的 |
[24:20] | and how you wish you’d appreciated it more. | 以及你希望你之前能更加珍惜 |
[24:23] | I’m sorry. That was sentimental and embarrassing. | 我很抱歉 这很无病呻吟和尴尬 |
[24:26] | It’s okay. I totally get it. | 没关系的 我懂的 |
[24:28] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[24:33] | Except, apparently, for Erik. | 当然除了埃里克 |
[24:35] | Oh, I couldn’t stand Erik. | 我受不了埃里克 |
[24:37] | He signed his emails, “Have a blessed day.” | 他邮件的签名是”祝你今天愉快” |
[24:40] | No. Gross. | 不会吧 恶心 |
[24:42] | And I can’t prove it, | 我没法证明 |
[24:45] | though, I firmly believe he was hosting gigabytes… | 但是我确信他以前在我们的服务器上 |
[24:48] | gigabytes of anime porn torrents on our server. | 做了成千上万兆的动漫黄片种子 |
[24:52] | You’re blowing my mind right now. | 我被震惊了 |
[24:54] | Look, I can’t go through the process | 听着 我不能再体验一次 |
[24:57] | of hiring another IT guy. | 招聘IT男的经历了 |
[24:59] | Interviewing those freaks was insufferable. | 面试那群怪胎真的让人难以忍受 |
[25:02] | So. Please. | 所以拜托 |
[25:05] | Take a class or something and learn how to do this job. | 去报名上课或什么的 学会怎么做这份工作 |
[25:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | And no more temper tantrums at work. | 不许再在工作期间发脾气 |
[25:13] | I have a nine-year-old at home. | 我家里有个九岁小孩 |
[25:14] | I get enough of that shit already. | 我受的脾气已经够多了 |
[25:17] | Understood. | 明白 |
[25:23] | Oh. Have a blessed day. | “祝你今天愉快” |
[25:25] | Get out. | 快滚 |
[26:58] | Hey, finally. | 你终于到家啦 |
[27:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:06] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[27:15] | – Can I play this? – You can keep that. | -我可以出这张吗 -你可以留着 |
[27:17] | – And then turn those over. – I don’t wanna hear it, Leon. | -把那些牌翻过来 -我不想听 里昂 |
[27:25] | You don’t know what you’re doing yet. | 你还不知道你在干什么 |
[27:26] | – So just wait. – All right. | -等一下 -好吧 |