英文名称:The Amazing Spider-Man
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | 5 4 3 Five, four, three… | |
[01:04] | 2 1 …two, one. | |
[01:06] | Ready or not, here I come. | 准备好了吗 我来咯 |
[02:23] | Hey, Dad? | 嗨 爸爸 |
[02:25] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[03:31] | You’ll stay with Aunt May… | 你得跟你的 |
[03:32] | …and Uncle Ben for a little while. | 伯父伯母住一阵子 |
[03:34] | – I wanna go with you. – No. | – 我想和你们一起 – 不行 |
[03:40] | Doesn’t like crust on his sandwiches… | 做三明治要去掉面包皮 |
[03:43] | …and he likes to sleep with a little light on. | 晚上睡觉他喜欢留点光 |
[03:46] | – Mary. Come on, come on. – Oh, God. | – 玛丽 走吧 走吧 – 我的天 |
[03:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:54] | Be good. | 要听话 |
[04:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:15] | Morning, Flash. | 早上好 弗莱舍 |
[04:19] | Good morning, Parker. | 早上好 帕克 |
[04:28] | Hey. It’s Peter, right? | 嘿 你是彼得 是吧 |
[04:31] | I really like your photos. | 我非常喜欢你的照片 |
[04:33] | Oh, thanks. Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 谢谢 |
[04:35] | Listen… | 我想问 |
[04:36] | …are you busy Friday night? | 你周五晚上有空吗 |
[04:42] | Cool. Can you take pictures of my boyfriend’s car? | 太好了 你能给我男朋友的车拍些照片么 |
[04:46] | You know, I really wanna frame a good one… | 你知道的 我就是想挑张好的裱起来 |
[04:48] | …for his birthday. | 送给他当生日礼物 |
[04:49] | That’s really nice of you. wow, that’s such a nice thought. | 你对他可真好啊 喔 想法非常好 |
[04:53] | Yeah, I’ll have a look at the old…. | 好吧 我会看一下我的 |
[04:55] | – The old schedule. – Okay. | – 我的时间表 – 好的 |
[04:58] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[05:00] | – Yes, sir? – You want to keep that skateboard? | – 怎么了老师 – 你还想要你的滑板么 |
[05:02] | – Yeah. – Keep it off the ground. | – 要的 – 那就轮子朝天 |
[05:03] | – Sure. Yeah. – Wheels up. | – 嗯 嗯 – 别着地 |
[05:05] | Like that? | 这样么 |
[05:06] | – That’s it. – Okay. | – 没错 – 明白了 |
[05:34] | Eat it! Eat it! Eat it! | 吃掉 吃掉 吃掉 |
[05:36] | Eat it! Eat it! | 吃掉 吃掉 |
[05:37] | Eat it! Eat it! Eat it! | 吃掉 吃掉 吃掉 |
[05:40] | Eat your vegetables, Gordon. Come on! | 把你的菜吃掉 戈登 快点 |
[05:42] | Come on! | 赶紧的 |
[05:44] | Hey, Parker, come on. | 嘿 帕克 来 |
[05:45] | Get a picture of this. | 拍张照片 |
[05:47] | No, I’m not gonna take a picture of it. Put him down, man. | 不 我不会拍这种照片 把他放下来 哥们 |
[05:50] | – Come on. – Gordon, don’t eat it, don’t eat it. | – 来吧 – 戈登 别吃 别吃 |
[05:52] | Take the picture. | 拍一张吧 |
[05:53] | Put him down, Flash. | 放他下来 弗莱舍 |
[05:55] | Take the picture. | 拍照片 |
[05:57] | Put him down, Eugene! | 放下他 尤金 |
[06:02] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[06:06] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[06:07] | Get up, Parker! | 站起来啊帕克 |
[06:12] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[06:16] | Still not taking the picture. | 我是不会拍那照片的 |
[06:18] | Stay down, Parker! | 趴着吧 帕克 |
[06:20] | Who wants one more? | 谁敢挡我 |
[06:21] | – One more! – Flash! | – 来啊 – 弗莱舍 |
[06:24] | Flash… | 弗莱舍 |
[06:25] | …we still on for after school today? | 我们今天放学计划仍旧不变吧 |
[06:27] | My house, 3:30? | 我家 三点半 |
[06:29] | I hope you did homework. | 我希望你做了作业 |
[06:30] | Last time, I was… | 上一次 |
[06:32] | …disappointed in you. | 我对你可非常失望 |
[06:33] | – Okay, move. – No, how about we go to class? | – 行啊 闪开 – 不 咱先去上课怎么样 |
[06:36] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[06:40] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[07:06] | I thought that was great what you did. | 我觉得你刚刚做的很棒 |
[07:09] | It was stupid… | 有点傻 |
[07:11] | …but it was great. | 但很棒 |
[07:13] | You should go to the nurse. You might have a concussion. | 你最好去一趟医务室 你可能会得脑震荡 |
[07:18] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[07:19] | You don’t know my name? | 你不知道我的名字吗 |
[07:21] | No, I know your name. | 不 我知道 |
[07:23] | I want to know if you know your name. | 但我想知道你还知不知道 |
[07:26] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[07:29] | – Parker. Peter Parker. – Okay. Okay, good. | – 帕克 彼得?帕克 – 好的 好 很好 |
[07:38] | I’d still go to the nurse though. | 要是我还是会去医务室的 |
[07:40] | You’re Gwen, right? | 你是格温 对吗 |
[07:42] | Gwen Stacy. | 格温·斯泰茜 |
[07:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:48] | I’m making spaghetti and meatballs tonight. | 今晚做意面和肉丸 |
[07:51] | You’re serious? Spaghetti and meatballs. | 你确定吗 意大利面和肉丸 |
[07:54] | Since when don’t you like spaghetti and meatballs, huh? | 你什么时候开始不喜欢意面和肉丸的 |
[07:58] | – Oh, my God. – What’s up? | – 哦我的天 – 怎么了 |
[08:00] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[08:01] | I’m all right. Just– I fell, skating. | 没事 摔一跤而已 滑板的时候 |
[08:04] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[08:06] | Ben Parker, don’t you even… | 本恩·帕克 你想把这脏兮兮的盒子 |
[08:09] | …think about leaving that filthy box in my kitchen. | 丢在我的厨房里门都没有 |
[08:12] | My bowling trophies. | 这些可是我的保龄球奖品 |
[08:13] | Oh, well, then, by all means… | 哦 好吧 那当然可以了 |
[08:14] | …Ieave that box in my kitchen. | 请一定要把这脏兮兮的盒子放在厨房里 |
[08:16] | – What happened to you? – He fell. | – 发生什么事了你 – 他摔倒了 |
[08:18] | Why you kids ride those things, I’ll never know. | 我从来都搞不懂小屁孩为什么要玩那些玩意 |
[08:21] | Because it’s stupid and dangerous. | 因为那很傻很危险 |
[08:23] | Remember when we were stupid and dangerous? | 还记得我们犯傻的时候么 |
[08:25] | No. | 不记得了 |
[08:25] | – Trust me, we were. – All right. Good to know. | – 相信我 我们是过来人 – 好吧 很高兴知道 |
[08:28] | Where’s the flood? | 哪里发洪水了 |
[08:29] | Follow me. I’ll show you. | 跟上 我带你去 |
[08:31] | – You serious? – Yes. | – 你确定 – 当然 |
[08:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | Think it’s the condenser tray. | 应该是冷凝器 |
[08:37] | Too much water for the condenser tray or the heat exchange tubing. | 水太多 损坏了冷凝器或者热传导管道系统 |
[08:41] | This has got to be the fill line. | 肯定是没过水位线了 |
[08:43] | That’s the only thing that makes any sense. | 只有这才说的通 |
[08:45] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[08:47] | No, not tonight. I’ll go by the hardware store tomorrow. | 不 今晚不行 我明天去趟五金店 |
[08:50] | Good deal. And meanwhile, put this on your face. | 好极了 顺便把这个敷脸上 |
[08:55] | How’s the other guy look? | 另一个动手的家伙怎样了 |
[08:58] | Come on. I know a right cross when I see one. | 得了吧 我一看就知道怎么回事了 |
[09:02] | Yes or no? Do I have to call somebody’s father? | 说还是不说 要我打小报告给你爹地么 |
[09:05] | No, no. | 别 别 |
[09:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:08] | Well, I wouldn’t tell your Aunt May. | 我不会告诉你梅伯母的 |
[09:10] | I pity the poor kid who’d have to suffer her wrath. | 惹火她的小鬼都太可怜了 |
[09:15] | Before you come up, see if… | 嘿 你上来之前 再看看 |
[09:17] | – …there’s anything else worth saving. – Okay. | – 有没有修一下还能再用的东西 – 没问题 |
[09:36] | – Plumbers don’t fix appliances. – Yes, they do. | – 水管工不负责修家电啊 – 不 他们也修的 |
[09:38] | They fix pipes and pump things. | 他们只负责修管子和抽水 |
[09:39] | If you ask them to– | 只要你让他们修 |
[09:46] | I forgot all about that thing. | 我都把那东西忘光了 |
[09:49] | It was your dad’s. | 那是你爸爸的 |
[09:50] | – Yeah. – He asked us to keep it safe. | – 嗯 – 他叫我们替他好好保管 |
[09:56] | He saw it in the window of that leather shop over on 9th Avenue. | 他在第九大道上的一家皮具店的橱窗里看到的 |
[10:00] | He was 19. What does a 19-year-old kid need with a briefcase? | 才19岁 一个19岁的小孩要个公文包干嘛呢 |
[10:04] | And guess who sold it to him. | 猜猜谁卖给他的 |
[10:05] | – I don’t know. – Your mother. | – 我不知道 – 你妈妈 |
[10:07] | That’s how they met. | 他们就是这么认识的 |
[10:10] | He asked you to keep this safe? Why? | 他让你 好好保管 为什么 |
[10:12] | There’s nothing in here. | 这里面什么都没有啊 |
[10:13] | Have you looked? There’s nothing here. | 你看过这包么 什么都没有 |
[10:14] | Your father was a very secretive man, Peter. | 你爸爸是个很神秘的人 彼得 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[10:25] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[10:27] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道这是谁么 |
[10:28] | Some guy who worked with your dad, I guess. | 和你爸爸一起工作的同事 我猜 |
[10:35] | Just take this off the table, all right? | 把这从桌上拿开吧 好么 |
[10:38] | We’re gonna eat. Off. And wash your hands. | 我们吃饭了 拿走 然后去洗手 |
[10:41] | – Now. – All right. | – 马上 – 好的 |
[10:43] | Go on. | 快去吧 |
[11:19] | I need you to be a good boy. Peter. | 你要做个好孩子 彼得 |
[11:22] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[11:23] | There’s something now… | 现在有些事 |
[11:25] | …something your mom and I have to do. | 我和你妈妈有些事必须要去做 |
[12:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:27] | “Zero, zero, decay rate algorithm.” | 零 零 衰变率算法 |
[12:32] | Yeah, one sec, one sec. | 好的 马上来 马上 |
[12:42] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:46] | – Yeah. What’s up? – Oh, my God. | – 好着呢 怎么了 – 哦天啊 |
[12:48] | You look just like him. | 你和他太像了 |
[12:50] | – Can I come in? – Yeah. | – 我能进来吗 – 可以 |
[12:56] | Listen… | 听着 |
[12:59] | …I don’t have much education. | 我读的书不多 |
[13:00] | You know that, Peter. | 你知道的 彼得 |
[13:03] | Hell, I stopped being able to help with your homework when you were 10. | 该死 你十岁时做的功课我就已经不知道怎么辅导了 |
[13:06] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[13:09] | …I know it’s been rough for you without your dad. | 我知道爸爸不在身边的日子很难过 |
[13:12] | And I know we don’t talk much about them. | 我也知道我们很少谈他们的事 |
[13:14] | – Yeah, it’s all right. – No, it is not all right. | – 嗯 没关系 – 不 当然有关系 |
[13:18] | I wish I could change it, but I can’t. | 我希望可以改变 但是我不能 |
[13:23] | Curt Connors. | 柯特?康纳斯 |
[13:25] | That’s the name of the guy in the picture with your dad. | 这是照片上站在你爸旁边那人的名字 |
[13:28] | They worked together for years and they were close. | 他们一起工作了很多年 关系很铁 |
[13:30] | But after that night, we never saw him again. | 但那晚之后我们再没见过他 |
[13:34] | He never even called. | 他甚至没打过电话来 |
[13:35] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[13:39] | Go figure. | 去查查看吧 |
[13:44] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[13:50] | Uncle Ben. | 本恩伯伯 |
[13:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:54] | You’re a pretty great dad. | 你是个很好的爸爸 |
[14:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:53] | Can I help you? | 有什么能为您效劳 |
[14:55] | I don’t know. I’m here to see… | 哦 呃 我不知道 |
[14:56] | – …Dr. Connors. – Right. | – 我是来见康纳斯博士的 – 好的 |
[14:59] | You’ll find yourself to the left. | 在左手边那儿找一下你的名字 |
[15:02] | You are here for the internship? | 你是来这实习的吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 是啊 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:08] | You’ll find your badge to the left. | 找到你的名牌 左手边位置 |
[15:15] | Having trouble finding yourself? | 找不到你自己的吗 |
[15:17] | No. Yeah, I got it. | 没有 我找到了 |
[15:21] | Okay… | 好的 |
[15:22] | …Mr. Guevara. | 格韦拉先生 |
[15:25] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | De Nada. | 不客气 |
[15:27] | Welcome to Oscorp. | 欢迎来到奥斯集团 |
[15:29] | Born from the mind of our founder, Norman Osborn… | 由创始人 诺曼?奥斯本 创建 |
[15:32] | … the Oscorp Tower houses 108 floors of innovation. | 奥斯集团大厦有108层 层层都有新科技 |
[15:36] | Our scientific minds are pushing the boundaries of defence, biomedical… | 我们运用科技头脑不断拓宽 防御工程 |
[15:40] | …and chemical technologies. The future lies within. | 生物医学和化学科技的界限 未来由我们创造 |
[15:44] | Welcome to Oscorp. | 欢迎来到奥斯集团 |
[15:45] | I’m Gwen Stacy, a senior… | 我的名字是格温·斯泰茜 |
[15:47] | …at Midtown Science… | 我是中城科技高中的毕业班学生 |
[15:48] | …and head intern to Dr. Connors. | 也是康纳斯博士的实习生领队 |
[15:50] | So I’ll be with you for the duration of your visit. | 所以参观期间我会一直和你们在一起 |
[15:52] | Where I go, you go. | 我去哪 你们跟到哪 |
[15:53] | That’s the rule. Remember that… | 这是基本规矩 你们只要记住这个 |
[15:56] | – …all will be fine. – Come on! | – 就一切好说 – 来 |
[15:57] | lf you forget that– | 要是忘了的话… |
[15:59] | Look, listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[16:00] | Tell them Rodrigo Guevara is here. | 告诉他们真正的罗德里戈?格韦拉在这里 |
[16:03] | Just tell them Rodrigo Guevara is here! | 快告诉他们罗德里戈?格韦拉在 |
[16:05] | My name’s Rodrigo! | 我就是罗德里戈 |
[16:06] | I guess I don’t need to tell you what happens if you forget. | 我猜现在不用我说忘了之后的下场了 |
[16:09] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[16:18] | Come around this way. | 这边走 |
[16:23] | Good afternoon, Gwen. | 下午好 格温 |
[16:24] | Dr. Connors. | 康纳斯博士 |
[16:27] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[16:28] | My name is Dr. Curtis Connors. | 我的名字是柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士 |
[16:31] | Yes, in case you’re wondering, I’m a southpaw. | 是的 以防你们疑惑 我是个左撇子 |
[16:34] | I’m not a cripple… | 我不是个残废 |
[16:35] | …I’m a scientist, and the world’s foremost authority on herpetology. | 我是个科学家 而且我在世界爬虫学界中首屈一指 |
[16:38] | That’s reptiles, for those of you who don’t know. | 给不明白的人解释一下 也就是爬行动物学 |
[16:41] | Like the Parkinson’s patient… | 就像帕金森病人 |
[16:43] | …who watches on in horror as her body… | 恐惧地看着自己的身体渐渐不听使唤 |
[16:45] | …slowly betrays her, or the man with macular degeneration… | 或是患有眼部黄斑恶化的病人 |
[16:49] | …whose eyes grow dimmer each day, I long to fix myself. | 视野日渐暗淡 我渴望修复自己 |
[16:54] | I want to create a world without weakness. | 我希望创造一个没有弱点的世界 |
[16:57] | Anyone care to venture a guess just how? | 有人敢猜猜这要如何实现吗 |
[17:01] | Yes. | 请说 |
[17:02] | Stem cells? | 干细胞 |
[17:03] | Promising. But the solution… | 有希望 但是 |
[17:05] | …I’m thinking of is more radical. | 我想的方法更加 彻底 |
[17:10] | – No one? – Cross-species genetics. | – 没人知道么 – 跨物种遗传学 |
[17:20] | Person gets Parkinson’s… | 一旦 |
[17:21] | …when the brain cells that produce dopamine… | 产生多巴胺的脑细胞开始消失 |
[17:23] | …start to disappear. | 人们就会患上帕金森 |
[17:25] | But a zebra fish has the ability… | 但是斑马鱼 |
[17:28] | …to regenerate cells on command. | 有令细胞再生的能力 |
[17:30] | If you could give this ability… | 如果你能想办法 |
[17:32] | …to the woman you’re talking about, that’s that. She’s…. | 把这能力给予你提到的那个女人 那么 |
[17:36] | She’s curing herself. | 她就能治愈自己 |
[17:38] | Yeah, you just have to look past the gills on her neck. | 是的 你只要给她脖子上装个腮就行了 |
[17:44] | And you are…? | 你是 |
[17:47] | He’s one of Midtown Science’s… | 他是中城科技 |
[17:49] | – …best and brightest. – Really? | – 最聪明的学生之一 – 真的吗 |
[17:51] | Second in his class. | 他是班上的第二名 |
[17:53] | – Second? – Yeah. | – 第二名 – 是的 |
[17:55] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[17:56] | I’m pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[18:00] | I’m afraid duty calls. I’ll leave you in the more-than-capable hands of Miss Stacy. | 不好意思有事要处理 你们就跟着才华洋溢的斯泰茜小姐吧 |
[18:05] | Nice meeting you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[18:10] | If you’d like to gather round. | 你们可以过来围过来 |
[18:12] | Welcome to Oscorp’s tree of life. | 欢迎来到奥斯集团生命树 |
[18:15] | Our planet’s tree of life is immense. | 我们星球的生命树是十分混乱 |
[18:18] | At Oscorp’s… | 在奥斯集团的 |
[18:19] | – …Cross-Species Division… – Hi. | – 跨物种部门中 – 嗨 |
[18:21] | …we endeavour to explore exciting new methods…. | 我们努力探索激动人心的新研究方法 |
[18:25] | What are you doing, “Rodrigo”? | 你在干嘛呢 罗德里戈 |
[18:30] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[18:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[18:32] | I work here. I don’t. | 我在这工作 我不是 |
[18:34] | I was gonna say I work here… | 我打算说我在这工作的 |
[18:35] | …but it seems like you do work here. So you know that I don’t. | 但似乎实际上你是在这工作的 所以你其实知道我不在这工作 |
[18:39] | You following me? | 你跟踪我吗 |
[18:40] | No, I’m not following you, no. I had no idea you worked here. | 不是 我没有跟踪你 我可不知道你在这工作 |
[18:43] | Why would you be here? | 那你为什么在这里呢 |
[18:44] | I just snuck in because…. | 我偷溜进来是因为 |
[18:46] | I love science. | 我爱科学 |
[18:48] | – You love it. – I’m passionate about it. | – 你爱科学 – 我爱死它了 |
[18:50] | So you snuck in–? | 你偷溜进来 |
[18:52] | – I have to lead this tour group. – I know. | – 我得带这组参观 – 我懂 |
[18:54] | I’ll ask you more about this later. Do not get me in trouble. | 晚点我再详细问你 别给我添麻烦 |
[18:57] | – I promise you I won’t. – Stay with the group. | – 我保证不会的 – 跟紧队伍 |
[19:00] | All right, guys? I’m gonna take you to the bioreactor room now. | 好了 同学们 我要带你们去生物反应堆房间了 |
[19:07] | Sorry. Yo. | 抱歉 哟 |
[19:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:35] | We received the results from the mRNA sequences this morning. | 我们今早收到了信使核糖核酸序列的结果 |
[21:38] | They were disappointing. | 很令人失望 |
[21:47] | Define “disappointing.” | 什么叫令人失望 |
[21:49] | Another dead end. | 又一个死链 |
[21:50] | It’s the decay rate algorithm. | 是衰变率算法 |
[21:52] | – And this is to be expected. – Expected? | – 这是预料之中的 – 预料之中 |
[21:55] | You said you were close. | 你说就快成功了 |
[21:56] | We are close, but it’s gonna take time. | 是很快了 但是也要花点时间 |
[21:59] | He doesn’t have time. | 他没时间了 |
[22:00] | Norman Osborn is dying, Dr. Connors. | 诺曼?奥斯本快死了 康纳斯博士 |
[22:03] | Save him. | 救他 |
[22:06] | Or we’ll both lose our heads. | 不然咱都得掉脑袋 |
[22:27] | All right, give me the badge. | 好吧 给我名牌 |
[22:31] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[22:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:38] | Disgusting. Now I smell like beer. | 真恶心 我现在一身啤酒味 |
[23:41] | I didn’t mean to do that. | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[23:43] | I didn’t mean to…. | 我不是 |
[23:44] | I didn’t– I didn’t– | 我不是 我不 |
[23:47] | Get your hand off her! | 把你的手从她身上拿开 |
[23:48] | I’m trying to get my…. | 我在努力拿开 |
[23:54] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你玩我吗 |
[23:58] | – Hey, get him, Rudy! – Hey! | – 嘿 揍他 鲁迪 – 嘿 |
[24:03] | Man, I’m sorry! | 伙计 对不起 |
[24:05] | Man, are you all right? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[24:08] | – Take him down! – Come on. | – 撂倒他 – 上啊 |
[24:13] | Get him, man! Get him! | 揍他 老兄 揍他 |
[24:17] | No, man, no. Not my board. | 别 亲 别动我的滑板 |
[24:18] | Please, dude, don’t– | 拜托 哥们儿 别 |
[24:22] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[24:26] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[24:28] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[24:33] | Coney Island, next stop. | 科尼岛 到站了 |
[24:36] | Next and final stop, Coney Island. | 下一站终点站 科尼岛 |
[24:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:52] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[24:53] | Sorry. I’m late. | 对不起 我回来晚了 |
[24:54] | – I got– – We’ve been so worried. | – 我去了 – 我们很担心你 |
[24:56] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[24:58] | Watch out! | 注意 |
[25:06] | That’s a fly, Peter. | 那是个苍蝇 彼得 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:18] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[25:19] | …I kept you guys up. | 让你们等这么晚 |
[25:21] | I’m insensitive, I’m irresponsible… | 我反应迟钝 我不负责任 |
[25:24] | …and I’m hungry. | 我现在很饿 |
[25:31] | Meat loaf. | 瑞士肉卷 |
[25:35] | Drinking? | 喝多了吗 |
[25:36] | What’s this? | 那是什么 |
[25:37] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[25:38] | This is your meat loaf. | 这是你的瑞士肉卷 |
[25:43] | This beats all other meat loafs. | 这是瑞士肉卷里的战斗卷 |
[25:46] | Something is very wrong. | 出大事了 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:50] | Nobody likes your meat loaf. | 没人喜欢吃你的肉卷 |
[25:58] | I got it. | 我拿得了 |
[26:03] | He took the frozen macaroni and cheese. | 他拿了冻意粉和冻奶酪 |
[26:06] | I noticed that. | 我看到了 |
[26:09] | Why didn’t you tell me you didn’t like my meat loaf? | 你为什么不告诉我你不喜欢我的瑞士肉卷 |
[26:11] | You could have said that to me 37 years ago. | 37年前你就该告诉我了 |
[26:14] | How many meat loafs have I made for you? | 我都做了多少瑞士肉卷给你了 |
[29:08] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[29:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[29:11] | I’m…. | 我 |
[29:14] | Homework. | 在做作业 |
[29:15] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[29:17] | Sure. | 好的 |
[29:27] | Dr. Connors. | 康纳斯博士 |
[29:31] | You don’t remember me. I– | 你不记得我了 我 |
[29:32] | The intern from the other day. | 你是那天的实习生 |
[29:35] | Yeah, yeah. That’s right, yeah. | 是的 没错 是的 |
[29:36] | I’m sure you’re very nice, but this is a home. | 我确定你非常优秀 但这是我家 |
[29:39] | I ask you to make an appointment with my office. | 我想请你到我办公室预约 |
[29:41] | I’m Richard Parker’s son. | 我是理查德?帕克的儿子 |
[29:50] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[29:54] | I’m afraid I can’t help you much. | 我恐怕帮不了你多少 彼得 |
[29:56] | I don’t know why they left or where they were going. | 我不知道为什么他们离开 也不知道他们去了哪 |
[30:02] | Good reflexes. | 反应很快 |
[30:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[30:09] | – Thank you. – I read your book. | – 谢谢你 – 我读了你的书 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:13] | It’s something, you know. | 写得很好 |
[30:15] | So you really think… | 这么说你真的 |
[30:17] | – …it’s possible, cross-species genetics? – Yes, of course. | – 觉得有可能么 跨物种遗传学 – 是的 当然了 |
[30:19] | Your father and l were mocked for our theories. | 外界都在嘲笑你父亲和我研究出的理论 |
[30:22] | Not just in the community at large, but at Oscorp, as well. | 不止是广大群众 也包括奥斯集团 |
[30:26] | They called us mad scientists. | 他们叫我们疯子科学家 |
[30:28] | And then your father bred the spiders… | 然后你父亲繁殖了蜘蛛 |
[30:31] | …and everything changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[30:32] | The results were beyond encouraging. | 结果大出所料 |
[30:34] | They were spectacular. | 简直是惊世之举 |
[30:38] | We were gonna change the lives of millions. | 我们本可以改变无数人的命运 |
[30:42] | Including my own. | 也包括我的 |
[30:44] | Then it was over. | 然后就结束了 |
[30:47] | He was gone. | 他走了 |
[30:50] | Took his research with him. | 带着他的研究 |
[30:53] | And I knew without him, l…. | 而我知道 没有他我 |
[31:03] | I…. | 我 |
[31:07] | I was angry. | 我很生气 |
[31:11] | So I stayed away from you… | 所以我远离你 |
[31:13] | …and your family. | 和你的家庭 |
[31:15] | And for that, I’m truly sorry. | 这一点我真的很抱歉 |
[31:25] | Say…. | 假如说 |
[31:28] | Say it worked. | 假如说这起作用了 |
[31:29] | Say you got it to work. | 你们成功了 |
[31:32] | Like, how much would the foreign species take over? | 人类会继承多少外来物种的能力 |
[31:37] | What could the side effects be? | 副作用会是什么 |
[31:42] | It’s hard to say, considering no subject survived. | 很难说 因为还没有试验品幸存下来 |
[31:46] | The problem was always– | 问题总是出在 |
[31:47] | The decay rate algorithm? | 衰变率算法上 |
[31:52] | – Right. – Right. | – 是的 – 好的 |
[31:55] | Can l…? | 我能不能 |
[31:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:20] | Extraordinary. | 绝世之才啊 |
[32:22] | How did you come up with this? | 你怎么想出来的 |
[32:31] | Peter, how about coming to see me at the Tower… | 彼得 你哪天放学后来大楼里 |
[32:33] | – …one day after school? – Yeah. | – 和我见个面好吗 – 好的 |
[32:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:00] | Number one, Reggie. | 一号 雷吉 |
[33:01] | Run it, buddy. | 传球 兄弟 |
[33:02] | Let’s go, Reggie. | 上吧 雷吉 |
[33:08] | Rejected! | 不合格 |
[33:11] | You did that on purpose, Flash! | 你故意的吧 弗莱舍 |
[33:13] | I should’ve. You better watch your back. | 故意的就好了 你最好小心着点 |
[33:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:22] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[33:29] | Give it up, Parker. | 交出来 帕克 |
[33:36] | Come on, man. | 快点 伙计 |
[33:39] | One sec. | 等等 |
[33:43] | – Come on, man. – Why don’t you take it from me? | – 丢过来 伙计 – 你干嘛不来我这拿呢 |
[33:50] | That’s right. Take it. | 就这样 拿走 |
[33:52] | Go ahead. Take it. | 来啊 拿走吧 |
[34:14] | Just take it. | 快拿走啊 |
[34:17] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 要不这样 |
[34:20] | All right? | 行了吗 |
[34:21] | How about that? | 这样行了吧 |
[34:27] | – Come on, Flash. – Flash, stop playing, man. | – 快点啊 弗莱舍 – 弗莱舍 别玩了 |
[34:29] | – Take it from him! – Come on, Flash. Take it. | – 快拿过来 – 快点 弗莱舍 快拿走 |
[34:31] | Yo, Flash, let’s go. | 哟 弗莱舍 快啊 |
[34:33] | – Let’s go! – Do it, Flash. | – 快点 – 拿过来 弗莱舍 |
[34:34] | – Stop playing, man. – Let’s go, Flash. | – 别玩了 伙计 – 快点 弗莱舍 |
[34:36] | – What are you doing? – What’s up? | – 你在干嘛呢 – 怎么了 |
[34:40] | What you doing? | 你搞啥啊 |
[34:44] | All right, bring it! Come on, Parker! Come on! | 好了 来吧 来啊帕克 上啊 |
[34:59] | Peter’s behaviour is just… | 彼得的行为 |
[35:01] | …unacceptable. | 可不值得提倡 |
[35:02] | They won’t make us pay… | 他们不会叫我们 |
[35:03] | – …for the backboard. – I don’t care about the backboard. | – 赔那个篮板的 – 我才不管那篮板呢 |
[35:06] | – Was that true? – What? | – 是真的么 – 啥 |
[35:08] | What I heard in there just now. | 我刚刚听到的啊 |
[35:10] | Did you humiliate that boy? | 你羞辱了那男孩 |
[35:14] | Yeah, I did. | 对 没错 |
[35:16] | – But– – But what? | – 但是 – 但是什么 |
[35:17] | – This guy deserved it. – Did he? | – 那家伙活该 – 是吗 |
[35:19] | – Yeah. – ls he the kid that hit you? | – 是的 – 他是打你的那孩子么 |
[35:23] | Is he? | 是他吗 |
[35:24] | Yeah, yeah, but…. | 是 是的 但是 |
[35:26] | So all this is about getting even. | 所以这就是为了报复 |
[35:29] | If so, I guess you must feel pretty good about yourself now, right? | 要是这样 我猜你现在肯定觉得自己特牛逼 是吗 |
[35:32] | Am I right or wrong? | 我说的对不对 |
[35:35] | Yeah, I thought so. | 嗯 我看你就这么想的 |
[35:38] | Well, thanks to this little escapade of yours… | 哼 多亏了你这出小恶作剧 |
[35:41] | …I had to change shifts at work… | 我才不得不跟同事换班 |
[35:42] | …so you have to pick up Aunt May tonight at 9:.00. Understood? | 所以你今晚9点得去接梅伯母 明白吗 |
[35:47] | – ls that understood? – Yeah. | – 听清楚了吗 – 是的 |
[35:49] | Okay, good. | 是的 是的 |
[35:52] | She looks familiar. | 她看上去挺面熟 |
[35:55] | She’s the girl on your computer. | 是你电脑里那姑娘 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:59] | He’s got you on his computer. I’m his probation officer. | 他电脑里有你照片 我是他的缓刑监督官 |
[36:03] | Don’t forget Aunt May. | 别忘了梅伯母 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:14] | He’s a character. | 他很有个性吧 |
[36:16] | That’s my uncle. | 那是我伯父 |
[36:17] | He’s a pathological liar. | 他就爱胡说 |
[36:20] | And… He thought you were someone else. | 他把你认错成其他人了 |
[36:21] | Oh, man, you don’t have me on your computer? | 哦天 你电脑里没有我照片么 |
[36:23] | Yeah, I mean… I took a photo of the debate team, and you’re in the debate team. | 有 我是说 我拍了辩论队的照片 你在辩论队里 |
[36:27] | – Right. – So… | – 没错 – 那么 |
[36:29] | …he must have seen– I was touching up stuff. | 他肯定看到了 我在给照片润色 |
[36:32] | – Touching up stuff? – Come on. | – 润色 – 哎呀 |
[36:34] | I was…. I’m not gonna answer that. | 我 我不知道怎么说了 |
[36:38] | – Did you get expelled? – No, no. | – 你被开除了么 – 不 不 |
[36:41] | I didn’t get expelled. I got community service. | 我没被开除 我得做社区服务 |
[36:46] | So you want to– I don’t know…? | 那么 你想不想 我不知道 |
[36:51] | Want to what? | 想干嘛 |
[36:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:54] | Just…. | 就是 |
[37:01] | I don’t know– We could…. | 我不知道 我们可以 |
[37:04] | We could do something else, or we could– | 我们可以做点别的事 或者我们可以 |
[37:07] | – lf you don’t feel like, we could– – Yeah. | 如果你不介意 我们可以 – 好啊 |
[37:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah, either one. | – 真的 – 嗯 什么都行 |
[37:12] | – Really? – Sure. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[37:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:16] | All right, good. Sounds good. | 好的 很好 听上去很好 |
[37:17] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[37:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:21] | – I can’t right now, I can’t right now. – Yeah, no. | – 不是现在 我现在没空 – 嗯 |
[37:24] | – I’m so busy right now. – I know, me too. | – 我现在有点忙 – 我知道 我也是 |
[37:28] | But maybe…. | 不过也许 |
[37:31] | – Yeah, just, you know…. – Some other…. | – 嗯 你知道 – 其他时间 |
[37:33] | – Time, all right. – Okay. | – 嗯 好的 – 好 |
[37:35] | – Bye. – All right. | – 回见 – 好的 |
[39:05] | We have protein structure, rDNA… | 我们有蛋白质结构 核糖体DNA |
[39:07] | …chromatography, transgenics testing… | 色层分析 转基因学测试 |
[39:09] | …that’s X-ray video. That’s the only one on the planet. We have…. | 那是X射线图像仪 是这世界上唯一的一台 |
[39:13] | – Human line testing over– – I remember that. | – 那边是人类线谱鉴定器 – 我记得这个 |
[39:16] | I’ve seen that before. | 我见过这个仪器 |
[39:18] | The Ganali device. | 加纳利装置 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I remember a picture of that in my dad’s office. | 嗯 我记得在我爸爸办公室的一张照片里看到过 |
[39:22] | The idea was so simple. You load it with an antigen. | 原理很简单 在这上面加载一个抗原 |
[39:25] | It creates a cloud which can be dispersed over a neighbourhood, even a city. | 它制造的反应云可以覆盖于附近一带 甚至整个城市 |
[39:29] | Theoretically, you could cure polio in an afternoon. | 理论上来说 你可以用一个下午治好整个城市里的小儿麻痹 |
[39:32] | That’s incredible. | 难以置信 |
[39:33] | Well, others disagreed. What if the device were loaded with a toxin? | 但也有人反对使用 万一这个机器加载了某种有毒物质 |
[39:37] | What if you wanted to opt out? You can’t… | 或者你不想参与治疗了 你也没法 |
[39:39] | …run away from a cloud after all, so here it lies, gathering dust. | 逃出这个反应云范围 所以它被弃置在此 任尘土掩埋 |
[39:44] | What you see here is a computer model of a lizard. | 你在这里看到的 是一只蜥蜴的电脑模型 |
[39:47] | Many of these wonderful creatures have so brilliantly adapted… | 许多这样的美妙生物已能完美适应 |
[39:50] | …that they can regenerate entire limbs at will. | 它们可以随意再生出完整的肢体 |
[39:53] | You can imagine my envy. | 你可以想象我有多妒忌它们 |
[39:55] | We’re trying to harness this capability… | 我们在尝试着驾驭这种能力 |
[39:57] | …and transfer it into our host subject: | 把这种能力转到实验对象身上 |
[40:00] | Freddy the three-legged mouse. | 弗雷迪 三条腿的老鼠 |
[40:03] | Enter the algorithm now. | 输入方程式吧 |
[40:08] | Need to take that? | 你要接电话吗 |
[40:15] | System ready… | 系统已准备好 |
[40:16] | …for gene insertion. | 基因转化 |
[40:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:20] | Check. | 来看一下 |
[40:23] | See what I’m trying to do? | 然后我们做什么 |
[40:25] | – Preempt the proteins. – The immune response. | – 替换蛋白质 – 消除免疫反应 |
[40:27] | Beginning trials. | 开始进行 |
[40:28] | Pending. Pending. | 等待中 等待中 |
[40:31] | Failed. Subject deceased. | 失败 对象死亡 |
[40:33] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Pending. | – 加油 加油 加油 – 等待中 |
[40:35] | Failed. | 失败 |
[40:35] | Pending. Failed. | 等待中 失败 |
[40:38] | Subject deceased. Pending. | 对象死亡 等待中 |
[40:40] | Peptide algorithm accepted. | 方程式计算成功 |
[40:43] | Regrowth complete. | 再生完成 |
[40:45] | – Hey. – Vitals normal. | – 嘿 – 生命迹象正常 |
[40:46] | Blood pressure normal. | 血压正常 |
[40:49] | Limb regeneration successful. | 断肢再生成功 |
[40:52] | Extraordinary. | 太棒了 |
[40:58] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:00] | Meet Fred and Wilma… | 来见见Fred和Wilma |
[41:02] | …our three-legged… | 我们的三条腿 |
[41:03] | …mice. | 小老鼠 |
[41:07] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[41:10] | Hey, buddy, I got you. | 嘿小家伙 抓住你了 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:14] | Careful, don’t want to stick you by mistake. | 当心点 我可不想不小心扎到你 |
[41:17] | Human trials aren’t until next week. | 人体实验要等到下周才开始 |
[41:22] | There. | 好了 |
[41:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:32] | Hey, I thought you…. | 嗨 我以为你 |
[41:34] | Didn’t you forget something? | 你是不是忘了什么事儿 |
[41:37] | What? | 什么 |
[41:38] | Now, don’t answer that, but I’m glad to know it’s working. | 现在 不要接电话 不过我很高兴你的电话没坏 |
[41:43] | You owe your aunt an apology bigtime. | 你欠你姨妈一个道歉 |
[41:49] | Be a man. | 像个男子汉一样 |
[41:50] | Get in there and apologise. | 进屋去 然后道歉 |
[41:55] | I’m sorry, Aunt May, l…. | 对不起梅姨妈 我有… |
[41:57] | Honestly, you don’t have… | 说真的 你其实 |
[41:59] | …to apologise to me. It’s your– | 不用跟我道歉 你 |
[42:01] | – The hell he doesn’t. – Ben. | – 他必须道歉 – 本恩 |
[42:03] | Look, I’m sorry, I got distracted. | 对不起 我有点事耽误了 |
[42:05] | – Oh, he got distracted. – Yeah. | – 哦 你有事耽误了 – 是的 |
[42:07] | Your aunt, my wife, had to walk 12 blocks alone… | 你的姨妈 我妻子 大半夜一个人走了 |
[42:11] | …in the middle of the night and then wait in a deserted subway station… | 12个街区 然后一个人等在空荡荡的地铁站 |
[42:14] | …because you got distracted. | 就是因为你忘记去接她了 |
[42:15] | Ben, sweetheart, honestly… | 本恩 亲爱的 说实话 |
[42:18] | …I am completely capable of walking home– | 我可以一个人走回家的 |
[42:20] | You will not defend this boy! | 你不要袒护这个孩子 |
[42:22] | – I’m not defending– – You are! | – 我不是在袒护他 – 你就是在袒护他 |
[42:23] | – Listen to me, son. – Yeah, go ahead. | – 听好了孩子 – 嗯 我在听 |
[42:26] | You’re a lot like your father. | 你太像你爸爸了 |
[42:28] | You really are, Peter, and that’s a good thing… | 一个模子立刻出来的 彼得 这是一件好事 |
[42:30] | …but your father lived by a philosophy, a principle, really. | 不过你父亲有他的人生哲学 还有他自己的原则 |
[42:33] | He believed that if you could do good things for other people… | 他相信如果你有能力去帮助别人 |
[42:37] | …you had a moral obligation to do those things. | 那你就有这个道德责任去帮助别人 |
[42:40] | That’s what’s at stake here. | 这就是你生存的意义 |
[42:41] | Not choice. | 这不是选择 |
[42:43] | Responsibility. | 而是责任 |
[42:47] | That is nice. That’s great. | 说得挺好的 挺有道理 |
[42:50] | That’s all well and good. So where is he? | 你说的都很好 很对 那他现在在哪里 |
[42:53] | – What? – Where is he? | – 什么 – 他在哪儿 |
[42:56] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪儿 |
[42:58] | He didn’t think it was his responsibility to be here to tell me himself? | 站在这里亲口告诉我这些难道不应该是他的责任么 |
[43:01] | Oh, come on, how dare you? | 别这样 你怎么能这么说 |
[43:03] | How dare l? How dare you? | 我怎么敢 你又怎么能这么说 |
[43:09] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[43:10] | Peter, come back here, please. | 彼得 回来 别这样 |
[43:22] | Ben, leave him alone for a little while. He’ll be all right. | 本恩 让他一个人待一会儿吧 他会没事的 |
[43:38] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[43:41] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[43:49] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[43:55] | It’s $2.07. | 一共2块零7刀 |
[43:59] | It’s $2.07. | 这是2块零7刀 |
[44:01] | Yeah. No, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[44:02] | Yeah, you’re holding up the line. No. | 你挡着后面的人了 |
[44:05] | You can leave a penny, you can’t take a penny. | 不 你可以付一分钱 但你不能从这里拿 |
[44:09] | – What? – You can leave… | – 你说什么 – 你可以随时 |
[44:10] | …a penny anytime, you have to spend 10 dollars… | 付给我一分钱 但你要想拿走一分 |
[44:13] | …to take a penny. It’s store policy. | 就得交十块 店里的规矩 |
[44:15] | – You’re holding up my line. – I don’t have 2 cents. | – 你挡着后面的人付钱了 – 我没有2分零钱 |
[44:17] | You can’t afford milk, step aside. | 你没钱买牛奶就走开 别挡路 |
[44:20] | Daddy didn’t give you enough milk money today? | 你爸今天没把喝奶的钱给你么 |
[44:22] | Just 2 cents…We’re talking about 2 cents. | 说2分钱别扯我爸爸 |
[44:23] | Just step aside, kid. | 赶紧让开吧 小子 |
[44:31] | Really? | 搞毛啊 |
[44:46] | Yo, not cool, bro. | 这可不好玩儿 |
[44:50] | Hey, man, stop! | 喂 站住 |
[44:51] | Somebody stop that guy! | 快来人拦住那个男的 |
[44:53] | Hey, kid, little help? | 嗨 小子 帮个忙 |
[44:55] | Not my policy. | 跟我没关系 |
[44:56] | Somebody stop that dude! | 快来人拦住那个家伙 |
[44:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[44:59] | Hey, stop! | 嘿 站住 |
[45:01] | Somebody stop that dude! | 快来人拦住那个家伙 |
[45:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[45:45] | Oh, God, oh, God. | 噢上帝 上帝啊 |
[45:48] | Call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[45:50] | Someone call an ambulance! Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben. | 快来人 叫救护车 本恩叔叔 本恩叔叔 |
[45:52] | Oh, God, oh, my God. | 噢上帝 噢上帝啊 |
[45:58] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[46:03] | No. | 不 |
[46:06] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[46:11] | Witnesses gave a description to the sketch artist. I need you to take a look. | 目击者画了一张嫌疑人的画像 请你看一下 |
[46:21] | No, I don’t know him. | 不 我不认识他 |
[46:24] | I didn’t expect you would, ma’am. Homicide detectives… | 我也料到您并不认得他 女士 凶案组的警官 |
[46:26] | …are on it. We’ll see what they turn up. | 已经在调查了 等等看他们会有什么发现吧 |
[46:36] | Can I have that? | 能把这个给我么 |
[46:37] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[46:40] | There’s one other thing. He has a star… | 还有一件事儿 他左手上有一个 |
[46:43] | …tattooed… | 星星形状的 |
[46:44] | …on his left hand. | 纹身 |
[47:13] | Peter, I know things have been difficult lately… | 彼得 我知道你最近很不好过 |
[47:18] | …and I’m sorry about that. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[47:20] | I think I know what you’re feeling. | 我想我明白你的感受 |
[47:39] | Hey, Parker. | 嗨 帕克 |
[47:41] | – Not today, Flash. – Come on, man, I just want to talk. | – 别惹我 弗莱舍 – 别这样兄弟 我只是想跟你聊一聊 |
[47:48] | It feels better, right? | 好受点了 是吧 |
[47:51] | Look, your uncle died. | 你叔叔去世了 |
[47:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:55] | I get it. | 我听说了 |
[47:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:59] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[48:07] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[48:52] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[48:53] | – You understand? – Hey! | – 听见没有 – 嘿 |
[48:54] | – Stay away from Joey. – Hey! | – 离乔尼远点 – 喂 |
[48:58] | You like beating on girls? | 你喜欢打女人是吗 |
[49:00] | You like beating on old men? | 你喜欢打老人是吗 |
[49:01] | Hey, pal… | 嘿伙计 |
[49:02] | …keep walking. | 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[49:03] | – You’re in the wrong place. – When were you in Queens? | – 这不是你来的地方 – 你上一次出现在皇后区是什么时候 |
[49:06] | I asked you a question. | 我问你话呢 |
[49:07] | Nicky, no! | 尼基 别 |
[49:08] | That the gun? | 是这把枪么 |
[49:09] | You gonna kill me too? | 你想把我也杀了么 |
[49:12] | Hey! Stop it! | 嘿 别这样 |
[49:14] | Hey, get off! | 嘿 住手 |
[49:16] | Wait, oh, don’t hit Nicky! | 等等 哦 别打尼基 |
[49:18] | Back up! | 滚远点 |
[49:20] | This guy is crazy! | 这家伙疯了 |
[49:23] | Get him! | 抓到了 |
[49:29] | Get back here, man! Get him! | 到这儿来 抓住他 |
[49:37] | Follow him! | 跟着他 |
[49:42] | – Go around, man! – I’ll follow you! | – 包围他 伙计 – 我跟着你 |
[49:52] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[49:55] | There he is! | 他在这儿 |
[49:56] | Can’t get away! | 逃不掉了 |
[50:13] | He has a star tattooed on his left hand. | 他手臂上有一个星星纹身 |
[50:27] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 来啊 |
[50:29] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[50:37] | I know what you look like! | 我知道你长什么样子 |
[50:39] | You hear me? | 你听见没有 |
[50:41] | I’ve seen your face! | 我看见你的脸了 |
[51:22] | Is that all you got? | 你身上就这点钱 |
[51:24] | Just take it, take it. | 都给你 放过我 |
[51:31] | Engineered from genetically enhanced spiders… | 绿恶魔生物缆的设计源于 |
[51:34] | …Oscorp’s BioCable tensile strength is unparalleled. We’re just beginning… | 基因强化型蜘蛛 其坚韧度无与伦比 |
[51:39] | … to understand all the potential industrial applications. | 我们刚刚开始开发它所有潜在的工业应用 |
[51:43] | A single pellet can safely store several hundred metres… | 一个小钢片就可以安全储存数百米 |
[51:46] | …of the lightweight cable. | 质量轻微的生物缆 |
[51:57] | Mother…. | 我的妈啊 |
[52:56] | Attention, all units in the confines of Precinct 13, receiving a 10-30… | 13号管区各单位注意 在西19号大街和百老汇 |
[53:00] | …on West 19th Street and Broadway. | 发生一起抢劫案 |
[53:03] | Assailant is Caucasian male, mid-30s… | 袭击者是一名白人男性 35岁上下 |
[53:06] | … 170 to 180 pounds… | 体重170到180磅 |
[53:08] | …shoulder-length blond hair. | 及肩金发 |
[53:10] | Last seen on foot heading eastbound on 19th Street. | 最后看到他时 他正向东步行赶往19号大街 |
[53:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[53:41] | You got a description? | 你有看清他的脸吗 |
[53:43] | Well, no, he wears a mask. | 没有 他带着面具 |
[53:45] | A mask? | 面具 |
[53:46] | Most of his victims… | 他袭击的大部分人 |
[53:47] | …are suspects with serious rap sheets. They’re calling him a vigilante. | 都是有前科的重案犯 他们都叫他正义使者 |
[53:51] | Okay, he’s not a vigilante, he’s an anarchist. | 好吧 他不是正义使者 他是个无政府主义者 |
[53:54] | Help me, somebody! Arrest me! | 快来人 帮帮我 逮捕我吧 |
[53:56] | Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[53:59] | Hey, look! | 嗨 看啊 |
[54:11] | Spandex. Spandex. | 弹性纤维 弹性纤维 |
[54:14] | Everything… | 所有东西 |
[54:15] | …spandex. | 都是弹性纤维 |
[54:16] | Extraordinary velocity vector is a function… | 这种超凡的速度矢量 |
[54:19] | …of both mass and acceleration. | 是一个质量和加速度的函数 |
[54:21] | Come on, you know better than anyone… | 拜托 你比任何人都清楚 |
[54:22] | …the weight on any pendulum has no effect on speed. | 单摆上悬挂物体的质量对于旋转速度是没有影响的 |
[54:25] | It doesn’t affect frequency, but it’s totally a factor in momentum. | 它不影响频率 但是这绝对是一个动量因素 |
[55:05] | Hey, Aunt May. | 喂 梅姨妈 |
[55:07] | Yeah. Eggs? | 嗯 鸡蛋么 |
[55:09] | Organic, got it. | 有机鸡蛋 明白了 |
[55:44] | In the future, if you’re gonna steal cars… | 以后 如果你要偷车 |
[55:46] | …don’t dress like a car thief, man. | 别穿得像个偷车贼 |
[55:48] | What are you? You a cop? | 你是什么人 警察么 |
[55:50] | Really? You seriously think I’m a cop? Cop in a skin-tight red-and-blue suit? | 啥玩意儿 你真觉得我像是警察吗 哪个警察穿红蓝紧身服 |
[55:54] | You know, you’re…. | 你知道吧 你 |
[55:56] | You’ve got a mind… | 你脑子是不是 |
[55:58] | …of the true scholar, sir. | 被门挤过啊 先生 |
[56:00] | I was going more for the guys who do the luge. | 是我的话 |
[56:03] | Good thinking. Good thinking. | 好主意 好主意 |
[56:04] | Get out the window. | 从窗户那儿出去 |
[56:06] | There you go. You got it. | 就这样 你出去了 |
[56:16] | Crotch! | 夹住你了 |
[56:20] | – Just let me go. – ls that a real knife? | – 让我走 – 这是刀吗 |
[56:23] | Yes, it’s a real knife. | 对 一把真的刀 |
[56:24] | My weakness, it’s small knives. | 我最怕的就是这种小刀了 |
[56:26] | – Just let me go. – Anything but… | – 让我走 – 我什么都不怕 |
[56:27] | …knives! Oh, it’s so simple. | 就怕刀 噢 太没技术含量了 |
[56:29] | – That was cool. – What is this? | – 帅爆了 – 这是什么 |
[56:31] | Webbing I developed. I don’t think you want to know. | 我开发的蜘蛛网 我觉得你并不想知道 |
[56:34] | Come on! Let me go! | 摆脱了 让我走 |
[56:36] | Okay, one second. Hold on, one second. | 好 等会儿 就等一秒 |
[56:38] | Knock it off, man. No! | 住手 伙计 不要 |
[56:40] | Come on, let me go. Stop it! | 快点 让我走 别玩我了 |
[56:44] | That isn’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[56:45] | – lt is kind of funny. – Help! | – 挺好玩儿的嘛 – 救命 |
[56:57] | This could’ve gone a lot worse. | 你这样会更麻烦 |
[56:59] | Now hold still. | 别动 |
[57:06] | Boys in blue here. | 蓝衣男孩在这儿 |
[57:08] | – Yo, I got him. – Freeze! | – 哟 我抓住他了 – 不许动 |
[57:10] | – He’s not going anywhere. – Don’t move. | – 他现在哪儿都去不了 – 别动 |
[57:12] | You serious? | 开玩笑吧 |
[57:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[57:15] | No one grasps the concept of the mask. | 看来你们不明白我戴面具的意义 |
[57:17] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[57:21] | I just did 80 percent of your job. | 我刚替你们完成了80%的工作 |
[57:23] | And that? | 然后呢 |
[57:23] | That’s how you repay me? | 你们就是这样回报我的 |
[57:29] | Hold it right there! | 呆在那儿别动 |
[57:50] | Well, that was fun. | 好吧 这下好玩了 |
[57:53] | Bus! Hey there, everybody. | 公交车 晚上好啊 亲们 |
[57:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[58:04] | Hey, watch out. | 嘿 当心点啊 |
[58:06] | I’m swinging here. | 我在荡秋千 |
[58:24] | So 38 of New York’s finest… | 所以 38名纽约市警察 |
[58:27] | …versus one guy in a unitard. | 对一个紧身衣男束手无策 |
[58:31] | Am I correct? | 我没说错吧 |
[58:46] | You don’t have to wait up for me. | 你其实不用等我的 |
[58:47] | – Yes, I do. – No, you don’t. | – 我要等 – 真的不用 |
[58:49] | Yes, I do. | 用 要等 |
[58:50] | – Okay. – Where were you? | – 好吧 – 你去哪儿了 |
[58:52] | I was out. | 去外面 |
[58:53] | Did you get the eggs? | 鸡蛋买了吗 |
[58:56] | Nope. Forgot the eggs. | 没 我忘记买了 |
[58:58] | I’m gonna get them now. | 我现在去买 |
[58:59] | No, you most certainly will not. | 不用 你不需要去买 |
[59:01] | Not at this hour. | 都这么晚了 |
[59:05] | Look at me, Peter. | 看着我 彼得 |
[59:09] | Take off the damn hood and look at me. | 把帽子摘下来 看着我 |
[59:19] | Peter. Where do you go? | 彼得 你去哪儿了 |
[59:23] | Who does this to you? | 是谁吧你打成这样 |
[59:24] | Please go to sleep, Aunt May. | 快去睡觉吧 梅姨妈 |
[59:26] | – Please tell me. – Aunt May, please… | – 告诉我 – 梅姨妈 求你了去睡吧 |
[59:28] | …please, please go to sleep. | 求你了 求你 去睡吧 |
[59:30] | I can’t sleep. Don’t you understand? I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 你不明白吗 我睡不着 |
[59:45] | Peter, listen to me. | 彼得 听我说 |
[59:48] | Secrets have a cost. | 秘密是要付出代价的 |
[59:49] | They’re not for free. | 没有例外 |
[59:51] | Not now, not ever. | 现在没有 以后也不会有 |
[1:00:01] | Cross-species genetics is finally working. | 跨种族遗传开始起作用了 |
[1:00:03] | I’ve used the lizard DNA to help Freddy regrow that limb. | 我用了蜥蜴的DNA来帮助弗莱迪那条腿的再生 |
[1:00:07] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[1:00:08] | No, it’s hard work and promise. | 不 这是努力研究的成功 也是希望 |
[1:00:10] | – It’s a step closer to the primate lab. – He doesn’t have time for every little step. | – 我们离灵长类动物实验更近了一步 – 他可没时间等你小步前进 |
[1:00:14] | Little? | 小步 |
[1:00:15] | I just mean he can’t wait. | 我只是想说他没法等了 |
[1:00:17] | Well, he’ll have to. | 可是 他必须耐心等待 |
[1:00:19] | Unless he wants to be a lab rat. | 除非他想成为一只小白鼠 |
[1:00:21] | That’s not what… | 我所说的 |
[1:00:21] | …I’m saying. | 不是这个意思 |
[1:00:23] | So, what are you saying? | 所以你的意思是 |
[1:00:25] | You have to start human trials. | 你得开始做人体实验了 |
[1:00:28] | Now. | 马上 |
[1:00:29] | No, I don’t, and no, I won’t. | 不 我不想 也不会这么做 |
[1:00:31] | – Well, then he’s going to die. – People die. | – 那么 他就必死无疑了 – 人总有一死 |
[1:00:35] | Even Norman Osborn. | 诺曼?奥斯本也不例外 |
[1:00:36] | We are not finished. | 我话还没说完 |
[1:00:38] | Human trials? | 人体实验 |
[1:00:39] | Where are you going to find the people to volunteer? | 你准备上哪儿去找自愿实验者 |
[1:00:41] | As far as anyone’s concerned, it’s for a flu shot. | 就说是一个流感疫苗 谁在乎 |
[1:00:45] | I might think the Veterans Hospital is a place to start. | 我觉得可以先在退伍军人医院里试试 |
[1:00:48] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:00:50] | I don’t think I am. | 我不觉得我在开玩笑 |
[1:00:58] | It’s a little late for shock and indignation. | 现在才觉得震惊愤怒可有点迟了 |
[1:01:00] | About 15 years late. | 迟了15年 |
[1:01:02] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[1:01:04] | Richard Parker wore it well. | 理查德?帕克把这番话说得正义凛然 |
[1:01:05] | On you, it’s a cheap suit, as it was then. | 可你说出来就显得虚伪做作了 和当初一样 |
[1:01:08] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这和我没关系 |
[1:01:10] | Is that what you told his son, Peter? | 你对他的儿子彼得也这么说的么 |
[1:01:17] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:01:19] | You don’t know, or you don’t wanna know? | 你不知道 还是你不想知道 |
[1:01:23] | I’ll remind you what happened. | 让我来提醒你 |
[1:01:25] | Richard Parker said just about the same thing then that you are saying now. | 理查德?帕克也说过你刚才所说的那番话 |
[1:01:31] | The clock is ticking, Dr. Connors. | 你的时间不多了 康纳斯博士 |
[1:01:35] | I…. | 我 |
[1:01:45] | I won’t. | 我不会做 |
[1:01:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:01:55] | The formula is ours now anyway. | 总之方程式现在是属于公司的 |
[1:01:58] | Say goodbye to that arm you have dreamed of. | 和你那条做梦都想长出来的胳膊说再见吧 |
[1:02:01] | I’m shutting you down. | 你被开除了 |
[1:02:03] | Have your office cleared out by the morning. | 明早之前把你的办公室腾出来 |
[1:02:06] | Your toys can be taken away too, you know. | 你那些小宠物也可以带走 |
[1:02:12] | Right, Freddy? | 对吧 弗莱迪 |
[1:02:28] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[1:02:30] | How’s it going? | 最近还好么 |
[1:02:30] | Where you headed? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:02:33] | – Monday, B track. – Oh, it’s Thursday. | – 周一 去玩场地自行车 – 噢 今天是周四 |
[1:02:36] | – It’s Thursday? – What happened? | – 今天周四 – 发生什么了 |
[1:02:37] | – What? – Your eye, it looks bruised. | – 你说什么 – 你的眼睛 看上去有点淤青 |
[1:02:39] | Oh, yeah, no, I don’t…. | 哦 是啊 不 我不 |
[1:02:41] | Maybe I got a rash or…. | 可能是得了皮疹之类的 |
[1:02:43] | It’s bad. Have you gone to the nurse? | 很严重啊 你去看校医了吗 |
[1:02:47] | Do you like branzino? | 你喜欢吃柠檬鲈鱼吗 |
[1:02:49] | Like, a fish. | 就是 一种鱼 |
[1:02:51] | No, no. I know. I know. | 不不 我知道 我知道 |
[1:02:52] | Well, if you want… | 如果你愿意 |
[1:02:55] | …you can come to this address at 8:00 tonight. | 你可以今晚八点去这个地方 |
[1:03:01] | My mom’s making branzino. | 我妈妈今晚做柠檬鲈鱼 |
[1:03:03] | So…. | 那么 |
[1:03:04] | It’s apartment… | 哦 是公寓 |
[1:03:05] | …2016. I didn’t write that part down. | 2016号 我没写房间号 |
[1:03:08] | I don’t know why l…. | 我不知道为什么我 |
[1:03:09] | – I’ll remember it. – Oh, okay. | – 我记住了 – 哦 好的 |
[1:04:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:04:23] | How did you get out there? | 你怎么上来的 |
[1:04:26] | The fire escape. | 消防梯 |
[1:04:28] | Your doorman’s intimidating. | 你们的门卫有点吓人 |
[1:04:31] | It’s 20 storeys. | 这可是20层楼 |
[1:04:33] | Yeah. It’s all right. | 嗯 没事的 |
[1:04:38] | – This is your room. – Yes, this is my room. | – 这是你的房间 – 嗯 这是我房间 |
[1:04:41] | Books. | 书 |
[1:04:42] | Shoes. | 还有鞋 |
[1:04:44] | Oh, hey…. | 哦 对了 |
[1:04:47] | I got your mom… | 我给你妈妈带了 |
[1:04:48] | …these. | 这些 |
[1:04:50] | Oh, lovely. | 哦 真漂亮 |
[1:04:52] | – Beautiful, right? – Beautiful. | – 很美 对吧 – 很美 |
[1:04:53] | They were nice. | 他们本来挺好的 |
[1:04:54] | – No, they’re beautiful. – I’m sorry. | – 不 很美 – 不好意思 |
[1:04:56] | No, it’s impressive. They actually held together very well. | 不 非常美 它们捆得还挺牢 |
[1:04:59] | I’m gonna keep these. | 我还是自己留着吧 |
[1:05:02] | You have your suit in there? | 你包里是西装吗 |
[1:05:06] | My suit? | 西装 |
[1:05:08] | It’s for dinner. Are you gonna–? | 晚餐时候穿的正装 难道你就 |
[1:05:10] | Are you gonna wear that? | 你就穿身上这件吗 |
[1:05:12] | – That’s– – Hey, hon. | – 有点 – 亲爱的 |
[1:05:19] | You must be Peter. | 你一定是彼得 |
[1:05:20] | Dad, this is Peter. | 爸爸 这是彼得 |
[1:05:24] | Nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到您 先生 |
[1:05:26] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:05:28] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭已经好了 |
[1:05:30] | Hope you like branzino. | 希望你喜欢柠檬鲈鱼 |
[1:05:32] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[1:06:33] | Emma, it’s Curt. | 艾玛 我是柯特 |
[1:06:35] | – ls he there? – I’m afraid not, doctor. | – 他在吗 – 不好意思博士 他不在 |
[1:06:37] | The car is taking him to the Veterans Hospital in Brooklyn. | 司机送他去布鲁克林的退伍军人医院了 |
[1:06:40] | No. He can’t, Emma. | 不 他不能去 艾玛 |
[1:06:42] | You have to stop him. He– | 你必须阻止他 他 |
[1:06:44] | I would, but I always lose him on the bridge. | 我会的 但上桥的时候我经常会联系不到他 |
[1:06:47] | I’ll make sure Dr. Ratha returns your call as soon as possible. | 我跟您保证拉达博士会尽快给您回电话的 |
[1:07:00] | I’m going to Holton Avenue, across the river. I’m in a hurry. | 我要去河对面的霍尔顿大道 我赶时间 |
[1:07:04] | You want me to take the tunnel or the bridge? | 好的 你要走隧道还是过桥 |
[1:07:05] | Bridge! Take the bridge. | 过桥 从桥上走 |
[1:07:07] | All right, we’ll do that. | 好吧 我们从桥上走 |
[1:07:08] | Hey, you all right… | 先生 |
[1:07:09] | …back there? | 你没事吧 |
[1:07:11] | You tweaking… | 你扭到手了吗 |
[1:07:12] | …man? | 先生 |
[1:07:14] | Just drive. | 开你的车 |
[1:07:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:24] | You’re having trouble there? | 你不太会吃这个鱼 |
[1:07:25] | The head goes on the other– | 鱼头朝那边 |
[1:07:28] | Help Gwen’s friend with his fish. | 去帮格温的朋友切一下他的鱼 |
[1:07:30] | Oh, l…. | 哦 我 |
[1:07:31] | I got no idea. | 我不知道怎么弄 |
[1:07:32] | First time. | 第一次吃吧 |
[1:07:34] | – Branzino. – George. | – 柠檬鲈鱼 – 乔治 |
[1:07:35] | – Tell us about your day. – Did you catch that spider guy yet? | – 给我们讲讲你今天过得怎么样 – 你抓到了那个蜘蛛人嘛 |
[1:07:38] | No, we didn’t catch him yet. | 没有 我们还没抓住他 |
[1:07:40] | But we will. He’s an amateur… | 不过我们会的 他是一个闲的无聊 |
[1:07:42] | …who’s assaulting civilians in the dead of night. | 喜欢在大半夜袭击市民的人 |
[1:07:45] | He’s clumsy, he leaves clues… | 他笨手笨脚 留下不少线索 |
[1:07:46] | …but he’s still dangerous. | 但他仍旧是个危险人物 |
[1:07:49] | He’s assaulting people? | 他袭击平民吗 |
[1:07:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不觉得是这样 |
[1:07:53] | I mean, I saw that video… | 我的意思是 我看了那段视频 |
[1:07:55] | …with him and the car thief, and…. | 是他和那个偷车贼 |
[1:07:58] | I think most people would say that he was… | 我觉得大部分人会认为他在 |
[1:08:02] | …providing a public service. | 做公益服务 |
[1:08:04] | Most people would be wrong. | 那大部分人就是错的 |
[1:08:07] | If I wanted the car thief off the street, he’d already be off the street. | 如果我想要那个偷车贼从那条街上消失 他就再也不会出现 |
[1:08:11] | So why wasn’t he then? | 那他怎么还在那儿 |
[1:08:16] | Let me illuminate you. | 我来给你讲明白点 |
[1:08:17] | The car thief was leading us to the people who run… | 那个偷车贼引出可以帮我们引出 |
[1:08:20] | …the operation. It’s a six-month-long sting. | 幕后集团 我们已经跟进了半年 |
[1:08:22] | It’s called strategy. I’m sure you’re aware of the term? | 这是战略 我相信你明白这个词 |
[1:08:25] | – You’ve heard about that in school? – Yeah. | – 你在学校里听过这个词吗 – 是的 |
[1:08:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:08:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:08:30] | – He didn’t know you had a plan. – You seem to know… | – 他显然不知道你这个计划 – 你好像对这件事 |
[1:08:33] | …a lot about this. Know something we don’t? | 知道挺多的 你是不是了解什么内幕 |
[1:08:35] | – I mean, Whose side are you on? – I’m not on anyone’s side. | – 我说你到底是哪头的 – 我哪头也不是 |
[1:08:37] | I saw a video on the lnternet– | 我在网上看到一段视频 |
[1:08:40] | You saw the video on the lnternet. | 你在网上看到一段视频 |
[1:08:41] | – Well, then the case is closed. – Well, no. | – 好吧 那我们可以结案了 – 哦 不 |
[1:08:44] | If you watch the video– | 如果你看过那个视频 |
[1:08:45] | Maybe send you a link? | 也许我能发你条链接 |
[1:08:46] | It looks like he’s trying to help. | 看起来他真心想帮助别人 |
[1:08:47] | On the lnternet he’s being made out to look like a hero. | 在网上他已然被人刻画为一个英雄 |
[1:08:51] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:08:51] | I’m not saying he’s a hero. | 我不是说他是个英雄 |
[1:08:54] | – What are you trying to say? – He’s trying to help. | – 那你的意思呢 – 他只是想帮助别人 |
[1:08:56] | He’s trying to do something the police can’t. | 他是在试着做一些警察做不到的事情 |
[1:08:58] | Something the police can’t? | 警察做不到的事情 |
[1:08:59] | – I don’t know. – What do you think we do? | – 我也不知道 – 你以为我们整天在干嘛 |
[1:09:01] | Sit around eating doughnuts… | 围成圈一边吃甜甜圈 |
[1:09:03] | …with our thumbs planted up our asses? | 一边摸自己屁股吗 |
[1:09:04] | – George. George. – Daddy. | – 乔治 乔治 – 爸爸 |
[1:09:06] | – Up your what? – Howard. | – 摸啥 – 霍华德 |
[1:09:07] | He stands for what you stand for. | 我觉得他的立场和您一样 |
[1:09:10] | Protecting innocent people from bad guys. | 保护那些无辜的人不受坏人欺负 |
[1:09:11] | I stand for law and order. That’s what I stand for. | 我的立场就是捍卫法律和秩序 那是我的立场 |
[1:09:14] | Okay? I wear a badge. | 明白么 我戴着警徽 |
[1:09:15] | This guy wears a mask like an outlaw. | 而那家伙戴着面具 像个亡命之徒 |
[1:09:19] | He’s hunting down criminals that all look the same… | 他捉的那群犯人看起来都是一个模子里印出来 |
[1:09:21] | …Iike he’s got some sort of personal vendetta. | 就好像他是为了报私仇 |
[1:09:24] | But he’s not protecting innocent people, Mr. Parker. | 而非保护无辜的人 帕克先生 |
[1:09:26] | Let’s get some air, Peter. | 我们出去走走吧 彼得 |
[1:09:29] | – Dad, we need to talk. – Yes, we do. | – 爸爸 我们需要谈谈 – 是的 我们得谈谈 |
[1:09:34] | Thank you for having me. I’m sorry… | 感谢您的邀请 如果言语有冒犯 |
[1:09:35] | …if I insulted you. It was not my intention. | 请不要见怪 这并非我本意 |
[1:09:39] | – You’re welcome. – Branzino was real good, Mrs. Stacy. | – 没关系 – 柠檬鲈鱼很美味 斯泰茜夫人 |
[1:09:42] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢您 – 不用客气 |
[1:09:46] | – Dad. – Yeah? | – 爸爸 – 嗯 |
[1:09:55] | Well, that was something. | 刚才真要命 |
[1:09:58] | I’m sorry. I thought he was going to arrest me at one point. | 很抱歉 我刚才还以为他会逮捕我呢 |
[1:10:01] | No, I wouldn’t have let him arrest you. | 不 我不会让他逮捕你的 |
[1:10:09] | – What happened to your face? – I wanna tell you something. | – 你的脸怎么了 – 我有些事要告诉你 |
[1:10:13] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:10:20] | I’ve been bitten…. | 我被咬了 |
[1:10:25] | So have l. | 我也是 |
[1:10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:35] | Okay, okay, okay. I gotta tell you this one thing. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 我真的要告诉你一件事 |
[1:10:37] | I gotta tell you this thing about… | 这件事是关于 |
[1:10:39] | – …the vigilante and the car thief. – Oh, okay. | – 正义使者和偷车贼的 – 哦 我听着 |
[1:10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:44] | – No, no, no. – I don’t want to talk about that. | – 不 不 不 – 我不想谈那个了 |
[1:10:46] | Forget that. I won’t talk about that. | 不提了 我不说了 |
[1:10:48] | – I’m gonna talk about me, okay? – What about you? | – 我来谈谈我自己 行吗 – 关于你的什么 |
[1:10:51] | It’s impo– I wish I could just– | 这不可 我希望我可以 |
[1:10:55] | I can’t. It’s hard to say. | 我说不出口 太难表达了 |
[1:10:56] | Just say it. | 你只管说 |
[1:10:57] | – I don’t know. – Say it. | – 我不知道 – 说吧 |
[1:11:02] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[1:11:07] | What? | 关于什么 |
[1:11:12] | Okay, then forget it. | 好吧 不说这个了 |
[1:11:23] | You…? | 你 |
[1:11:33] | – You’re Spider-Man. – Shut up. | – 你就是蜘蛛侠 – 别闹 |
[1:11:40] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[1:11:43] | Gwen…. | 格温 |
[1:11:45] | Your father wants you to come inside. | 你爸爸想让你进去 |
[1:11:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:49] | – Okay? – Yeah. | – 行吗 – 没问题 |
[1:11:53] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[1:11:54] | I’m coming. | 这就来了 |
[1:12:27] | Oh, I’m in trouble. | 噢 我有麻烦了 |
[1:12:52] | Will you please… | 你可以 |
[1:12:53] | …find out what is going on, Alfred? | 去看看发生什么了吗 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:13:03] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[1:13:06] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:13:10] | Hey! What is that? | 喂 怎么了 |
[1:13:12] | – Oh, my God! – I don’t know! | – 哦 上帝啊 – 我不知道 |
[1:13:14] | Get back in the car! | 回到车里去 |
[1:13:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:13:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:14:05] | Incoming! | 我来了 |
[1:14:28] | Somebody help! | 快来个人帮帮我 |
[1:14:29] | Help me! My kid is trapped! | 救命 我的孩子被困住了 |
[1:14:41] | I want my dad! | 我要爸爸 |
[1:14:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:14:44] | – Hey, hey, hey. – Help! | – 嘿 嘿 嘿 – 救我 |
[1:14:45] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[1:14:46] | – It’s okay. – Get away. | – 冷静下来 – 走开 |
[1:14:48] | – Help! – Hey, look. | – 救命 – 嘿 你瞧 |
[1:14:51] | Just a normal guy, all right? | 我只是一个普通人 好吗 |
[1:14:54] | Wanna hold this? | 想拿着这个吗 |
[1:14:57] | Hold my mask. | 拿着我的面具 |
[1:14:58] | All right. | 就这样 |
[1:15:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:15:03] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:15:04] | – Yes. – Let’s get you out of here. | – 是的 – 让我把你从这儿弄出来 |
[1:15:07] | Okay, stay very still. | 好的 你稳住 别动 |
[1:15:09] | All right. | 就这样 |
[1:15:10] | Okay, I got you. | 好 我抓住你了 |
[1:15:16] | Okay, look. | 好 你看 |
[1:15:17] | I’ll undo the belt. You hold on… | 我会解开安全带 等会儿你就 |
[1:15:19] | …to that seat in front of you. On three? | 紧紧抓住前面的座位 我数三声 |
[1:15:21] | – All right. – Okay, one, two, three. | – 好的 – 开始了 一 二 三 |
[1:15:25] | See how easy that was? You did a great job. | 看 很容易吧 你做得很棒 |
[1:15:28] | All right, okay. | 没问题了 好了 |
[1:15:43] | Jack, climb now. | 杰克 快爬上去 |
[1:15:45] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | – 我害怕 – 你可以的 |
[1:15:52] | Put it on, the mask. | 戴上面具 |
[1:15:54] | It’s gonna make you strong. | 它会给你力量 |
[1:15:56] | Jack, trust me. | 杰克 相信我 |
[1:15:58] | Put it on. | 戴上它 |
[1:15:59] | There you go. That’s it. That’s it, buddy. | 就是这样 伙计 就这样 就是这样 |
[1:16:02] | Okay, now, climb. | 就现在 快爬 |
[1:16:04] | Come on, Jack. | 加把劲 杰克 |
[1:16:08] | Do me a favour. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[1:16:09] | A little faster, okay, bud? | 爬快点儿 行吗 |
[1:16:11] | You’re doing great, buddy. You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 伙计 你做得可棒了 |
[1:16:13] | That’s it. Keep coming. | 就是那样 保持住 |
[1:16:14] | Keep it coming. | 爬上来 |
[1:16:16] | Keep coming. | 继续爬 |
[1:16:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:34] | Jack. Oh, God. | 杰克 哦 天啊 |
[1:16:36] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:16:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:16:43] | My son. My son. | 我的儿子 我的儿子 |
[1:16:45] | Oh, my son. | 儿子 |
[1:16:47] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:16:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:16:57] | Spider-Man. | 我是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:17:45] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[1:17:55] | Settle down, guys. | 冷静 孩子 |
[1:17:57] | Settle down, boys. Settle down. | 冷静 冷静下来 孩子 |
[1:18:00] | – Come on. – Listen. At approximately… | – 就这样 – 听着 昨晚大约 |
[1:18:02] | …9 p.m. Iast night, an incident took place on the Williamsburg Bridge. | 9点左右 威廉斯堡大桥发生了一起意外 |
[1:18:06] | Much of what occurred is speculation… | 所发生的事情大部分都仅仅是推测而已 |
[1:18:08] | …at this point. However, several eyewitnesses… | 然而 不少人目睹了一起犯罪案件 |
[1:18:11] | … to the crime, as well as our own preliminary findings, have… | 并且通过初步调查 |
[1:18:13] | …positively placed… | 我们明确有一个人 |
[1:18:15] | … one individual at the scene. | 出现在犯罪现场 |
[1:18:17] | Which is why, this morning… | 这就是我为什么 |
[1:18:19] | …I am issuing a warrant… | 会在今天造成申请逮捕证 |
[1:18:20] | … for the masked vigilante known as Spider-Man. | 去追捕所谓的蒙面正义使者 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:18:30] | And lastly, city council members met with homeowners and airport officials… | 最后 市议会成员在最初四次会议上会见了 |
[1:18:34] | … in the first of four meetings…. | 房产所有人和机场官员 |
[1:18:42] | It’s so beautiful. | 实在太美了 |
[1:18:44] | Knows how to bite though. | 可是它会咬人 |
[1:18:46] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事 |
[1:18:48] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[1:18:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:18:53] | Hey, you don’t…. | 嘿 你没 |
[1:18:55] | You don’t believe what the police are saying, do you? | 你没相信警方的话吧 没有吧 |
[1:18:59] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[1:19:02] | Does it scare you? | 你不害怕吗 |
[1:19:04] | What you can do? | 你能做什么呢 |
[1:19:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:13] | What did that thing on the bridge look like? | 那个桥上的东西到底长什么样 |
[1:19:16] | It was real big. Too big to be human. | 很大 比人类要大很多 |
[1:19:19] | You gotta lay low. | 你要低调一些 |
[1:19:20] | No, can’t do that. | 不 我不能那样做 |
[1:19:22] | You’ve got to. | 你必须得那样 |
[1:19:25] | I mean, why…? | 我是说 为什么 |
[1:19:26] | Because of last night. | 因为昨晚的事 |
[1:19:29] | Those people on the bridge. | 桥上的那些人 |
[1:19:31] | Whatever was attacking them would have killed them. | 攻击他们的东西是致命的 |
[1:19:37] | So… | 所以 |
[1:19:38] | …I gotta go after it. | 我必须抓住它 |
[1:19:41] | That’s not your job. | 那不是你的职责 |
[1:19:43] | Maybe it is. | 也许是呢 |
[1:19:50] | I really liked kissing you. | 我真喜欢跟你接吻 |
[1:19:54] | You’re an amazing kisser. | 你的吻技太棒了 |
[1:19:59] | Well, you know, it was– | 你知道 这个吻 |
[1:20:00] | It was good for me too. | 对我来说也很棒 |
[1:20:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:20:16] | Who did that? | 那是谁干的 |
[1:20:38] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:20:49] | It’s not nice to snoop. | 偷偷摸摸可不好 |
[1:20:54] | I gave everyone the week off. | 我给所有员工放了一周假 |
[1:20:58] | Yeah. | 原来如此 |
[1:21:00] | Shouldn’t you be at school? | 你不是应该在学校吗 |
[1:21:03] | No, I got a free track. | 不 我现在没课 |
[1:21:05] | I wanted to ask you a question. | 我想问你一个问题 |
[1:21:08] | How would a predator… | 捕食者是怎样 |
[1:21:10] | …track a reptile? | 追踪到爬行动物的 |
[1:21:11] | Oh, they don’t. Most reptiles are at the top… | 哦 它们不需要 大部分爬行动物 |
[1:21:13] | …of their food chain. | 是位于食物链的上层 |
[1:21:15] | Kings of their domain. | 它们是主宰者 |
[1:21:17] | They gotta have vulnerabilities. | 他们也有弱点 |
[1:21:18] | Why the sudden interest in the cold-blooded? | 为什么突然对冷血动物产生兴趣 |
[1:21:25] | Just asking a question. | 就是问问而已 |
[1:21:26] | I got school stuff. | 我有一些功课 |
[1:21:29] | Biology profiles to do. | 涉及到生物学内容 |
[1:21:32] | So because of the cold blood… | 所以是因为 |
[1:21:34] | …would they react to changes in temperatures? | 这些冷血动物会对突然的温度变化做出反应 |
[1:21:36] | You’d have to catch one first. | 你得先捉住一只 |
[1:21:38] | Did you know there’s a rumour of a new species in New York? | 你有听说过吗 有谣言说在纽约出现了新物种 |
[1:21:42] | Beautiful and quite large. | 美丽并且巨大 |
[1:21:44] | What do you know about it? You seen it? | 你是怎样知道的 你看过吗 |
[1:21:47] | No, it’s not yet classified. | 没看过 但这又不是什么秘密 |
[1:21:52] | But it can be aggressive… | 如果它受到威胁 |
[1:21:54] | …if threatened. | 它会变得好战 |
[1:22:03] | Doc, you all right? | 博士 你还好吧 |
[1:22:05] | Never been better, Peter. Never been better. | 从没现在这么好过 彼得 从来没有 |
[1:22:08] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 现在 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:22:09] | Afraid I have to ask you to leave. I have a new project… | 我得请你离开了 我正在着手新项目 |
[1:22:12] | …I’m working on. I need to be alone. | 我需要一个人呆着 |
[1:22:16] | Good. Good, good. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[1:22:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:22:20] | Don’t worry, Mr. Parker. I’ll be back. | 别担心 帕克先生 我很快回来 |
[1:22:24] | Wonderful things are coming. | 好事情即将发生了 |
[1:22:28] | Wonderful things. | 好事情 |
[1:22:44] | Fred? | 弗莱德 |
[1:22:50] | Mr. Mayor, if there was a giant dinosaur… | 市长先生 如果有一只巨大的恐龙 |
[1:22:53] | …running around you would be the first to know. | 四次乱窜 我一定会第一时间通知您的 |
[1:22:55] | So tell your son he can rest easy, all right? | 所以告诉你的儿子 他好好休息了 行吗 |
[1:22:58] | Yeah. You and me both, sir. | 好的 我们都如此 |
[1:23:00] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[1:23:03] | Mr. Parker, why are you… | 帕克先生 你为什么 |
[1:23:04] | – …not in school? – Got a free track. | – 没在学校 – 我没课 |
[1:23:07] | Okay, well, I do not. | 好吧 是这样 我不能来 |
[1:23:08] | So make your point quickly. | 你快点把话说完吧 |
[1:23:10] | Fine, there may not be a dinosaur running around. | 没问题 在曼哈顿四处乱跑的可能不是恐龙 |
[1:23:12] | There is something more dangerous, and I know who. | 是更危险的东西 我知道是谁 |
[1:23:14] | – You know who? – Dr. Curtis Connors. | – 你知道是谁 – 柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士 |
[1:23:16] | – He’s a biochemist. – Of Oscorp? | – 他是个生物学家 – 奥斯的那位 |
[1:23:18] | – That’s right. – Dr. Connors… | – 没错 – 康纳斯博士 |
[1:23:20] | …who’s my daughter’s mentor. Is that who? | 曾经是我女儿的导师 你说的就是他吗 |
[1:23:22] | – That’s the one. – Okay. | – 就是他 – 明白了 |
[1:23:23] | Recently, Dr. Connors gave Gwen a college recommendation. | 最近 康纳斯博士帮格温写了一封大学推荐信 |
[1:23:26] | It was beautiful. When I read it, I cried. | 那文笔太美了 看得我都哭了 |
[1:23:28] | You would have me believe that he… | 而你现在要我相信 |
[1:23:31] | …is running around dressed up like a dinosaur? | 他cos成恐龙的样子到处跑 |
[1:23:33] | Not dressing up and not a dinosaur. He has transformed himself into a lizard. | 不是cos 也不是恐龙 他是把自己改造成一只巨大的蜥蜴 |
[1:23:40] | Let me ask you a question. | 我先问你一个问题 |
[1:23:42] | Do I look like the mayor of Tokyo to you? | 我看起来像东京的市长吗 |
[1:23:45] | I’m telling you the absolute truth. | 我在告诉你千真万确的事实 |
[1:23:48] | This man has worked for his whole life on cross-species genetics. | 这个男人一生都在做交叉物种的研究 |
[1:23:51] | He lost an arm, he tried to grow it back, but the equation was imbalanced. | 他没了一条胳膊 所以努力想让它重新长出来 但那方程式并不均衡 |
[1:23:55] | He has turned into a lizard. He’s using lizard DNA. | 导致他变成了一只蜥蜴人 他在使用蜥蜴的基因 |
[1:23:57] | He is dangerous, and he is planning something horrific. I know. I know. | 他非常危险 而且他现在在策划一些可怕的事 我很清楚 |
[1:24:01] | Okay. All right, I get it. | 好吧 好吧 我明白了 |
[1:24:05] | Here’s what we’ll do. | 我们接下来就这么做 |
[1:24:06] | You’ll go back to hanging out with the citizens of Tokyo. | 你回去陪东京市民游山玩水 |
[1:24:09] | I’m gonna go back to protecting the citizens… | 而我就回去保护我们这座 |
[1:24:12] | …of this fine, fair city of ours. | 美丽的城市 |
[1:24:14] | Sergeant Butler, please escort Mr. Parker… | 巴特勒警官 你可以帮我送帕克先生 |
[1:24:16] | – …back to school. – Captain Stacy, I’m not messing around. | – 回学校吗 – 斯特西队长 我并不是来捣乱的 |
[1:24:19] | Just bring him in. Just call him in. You have to call him in. | 把他带过来询问他 打电话叫他来 一定要叫他来 |
[1:24:22] | He is a danger to everybody. | 他是个危险人物 |
[1:24:24] | – Just, please, listen to me. – Let’s go. | – 拜托 相信我 – 我们走吧 |
[1:24:31] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:24:33] | Get me everything we have on Dr. Curtis Connors. | 把手头上有的柯蒂斯·康纳斯的所有东西都给我 |
[1:24:37] | – Okay? Right away. – Yeah. | – 行吗 现在就要 – 当然 |
[1:25:04] | Subject: Dr. Curtis Connors. | 实验对象 柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士 |
[1:25:06] | Current temperature: 89.7. | 体温89.7 |
[1:25:08] | Steady for 48 hours. | 稳定48小时 |
[1:25:10] | Blood panels reveal lymphocyte and monocyte readings… | 血液分析显示 淋巴细胞和单核细胞的文本 |
[1:25:12] | …consistent with subject’s past. | 都包含以往的主体的信息 |
[1:25:20] | Clotting rate vastly improved. | 凝血速度迅速提高 |
[1:25:22] | Marked enhancement… | 肌肉反应 力量 |
[1:25:23] | …in muscle response… | 灵活性 |
[1:25:25] | …strength and elasticity. | 有显著提升 |
[1:25:34] | Eyesight similarly improved. | 视力得到相应改进 |
[1:25:36] | Subject no longer requires corrective lenses. | 实验对象无需再佩戴视力矫正镜片 |
[1:25:44] | This is no longer about curing ills. | 这不是寻找治疗疾病的方法 |
[1:25:47] | This is about… | 这是 |
[1:25:48] | …finding perfection. | 寻找完美物种之路 |
[1:25:58] | In attempt to redress regenerative relapse… | 尝试阻止旧病复发 |
[1:26:01] | …dosage has been increased to 200 milligrams. | 剂量增加到200毫克 |
[1:27:39] | You stopped me once. | 你曾阻止我一次 |
[1:27:42] | You won’t stop me again. | 这一次 你不能再阻扰我了 |
[1:27:46] | I’m getting stronger every day! | 我一天比一天强大 |
[1:28:28] | Oh, that sucked. | 噢 真要命 |
[1:28:41] | Peter Parker. | 彼得?帕克 |
[1:29:00] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:29:04] | You should maybe… | 你本应该 |
[1:29:06] | …consider coming in through the lobby. | 考虑光明正大地进来 |
[1:29:09] | Also, my father is under the impression… | 另外 我爸爸总觉得 |
[1:29:13] | – …that you require psychiatric attention. – Oh, really? | – 你是时候该去看看心理医生 – 哦 真的吗 |
[1:29:16] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:29:18] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:29:19] | You should see the other guy. | 另外一个人比我还惨 |
[1:29:22] | The other guy, in this instance, being a giant mutant lizard. | 另一个人 他突然从人变成了一只巨大的蜥蜴 |
[1:29:26] | Hey, Gwen, honey. | 嘿 格温 甜心 |
[1:29:28] | Do you want cocoa? | 你想要杯可可吗 |
[1:29:29] | Howard’s making some. | 霍华德泡了一些 |
[1:29:34] | No, Dad, I do not want cocoa. | 不 爸爸 我不想喝 |
[1:29:36] | Honestly, I’m 17 years old. | 另外 我已经17岁了 |
[1:29:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:39] | I remembered somebody saying her fantasy was to live in a chocolate house. | 可是我记得上周不知道是谁说 她总是幻想住在巧克力房子里 |
[1:29:43] | Well, that’s impractical. | 那是不现实的 |
[1:29:45] | And fattening. | 而且会变胖的 |
[1:29:49] | Chocolate house. | 巧克力房子 |
[1:29:53] | – Sorry, Dad. – It’s good. | – 抱歉爸爸 – 没事 |
[1:29:55] | I can’t have cocoa right now because I’m work– | 我不能喝可可 因为我现在有些事忙着 |
[1:29:58] | I’m doing this…. | 我在忙着 |
[1:30:02] | I have cramps. | 我痛经了 |
[1:30:04] | I feel kind of pukey and just sort of…. | 我现在很难受 而且有点儿 |
[1:30:07] | – Like, emotional. I keep crying. – It’s okay. Good. | – 就是有点情绪波动 就像在哭一样 – 好吧 我知道了 |
[1:30:09] | – Good. – It’s brutal. | – 就这样 – 痛得很厉害 |
[1:30:11] | You don’t want to know. | 你是不会想知道的 |
[1:30:13] | – It’s, like, bad. – Got it. | – 那种感觉就像 – 明白了 |
[1:30:15] | – Thanks, Daddy. – All right. | – 谢谢理解 – 好了 |
[1:30:41] | Easy, Bug Boy. | 放松点 见习骑师 |
[1:30:44] | What’d you call me? | 你刚刚叫我什么 |
[1:30:50] | I’m going to be all right. | 我不会有事的 |
[1:30:53] | – No. No. – Yes. Yes. | – 有事 有事 – 没事 没事 |
[1:30:57] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[1:31:00] | What is it? | 什么 |
[1:31:02] | Every day, for as long as I can remember, my father… | 每天 我记得的每一天 我爸爸 |
[1:31:06] | …has left every morning… | 每天早上的时候都会出门 |
[1:31:07] | …and he’s put a badge on his chest… | 他把徽章别在胸口 |
[1:31:10] | …and strapped a gun to his hip. | 腰上戴着他的枪 |
[1:31:15] | And every day, for as long as I can remember… | 然后每天 自从记事开始 |
[1:31:17] | …I haven’t known if he was gonna make it home. | 我一直担心他就这样一去不回 |
[1:31:29] | I got you. | 我懂的 |
[1:31:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:31:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:31:38] | I gotta stop him, though. | 不过 我必须阻止他 |
[1:31:42] | I have to, because I created him. | 我不得不这样做 因为是我创造了他 |
[1:31:48] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:31:51] | I gave him an equation… | 我把方程式给了他 |
[1:31:55] | …that made all of this possible. | 是我造成了这一切 |
[1:32:05] | Something my father had been working on, you know. | 我爸爸之前研究过一些东西 你知道 |
[1:32:08] | Secretly. Now I realise why he kept it a secret. | 秘密地 现在我明白他为何要保密了 |
[1:32:14] | Point is, this is my responsibility. | 关键在于 这是我的责任 |
[1:32:20] | I have to fix it. | 我必须弥补这个过错 |
[1:32:25] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:32:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:32:33] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去透透气 |
[1:32:35] | Let’s just get out of here. | 就是去透透气 |
[1:32:37] | Just for a minute. Can we? | 就一会 好吗 |
[1:32:40] | – No. No. – Yeah. Yes. | – 不 不行 – 来吧 没关系的 |
[1:32:42] | – Yes. – No. | – 来吧 – 真的不行 |
[1:32:43] | Yes. | 真没事的 |
[1:32:43] | If my parents see me leaving, I’m dead. | 如果被我父母看见 我就死定了 |
[1:32:51] | Your parents aren’t gonna see you leaving. | 你父母不会看见你离开的 |
[1:33:06] | Peter Parker. | 彼得?帕克 |
[1:33:09] | Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:33:11] | I’m not the one who needs… | 我不是唯一需要 |
[1:33:12] | …help. | 帮助的人 |
[1:33:14] | There will be no more loneliness… | 不会再感到孤单 |
[1:33:16] | …no more outcasts. | 不会再被孤立 |
[1:33:18] | Species-wide distribution could enhance… | 物种广泛分布可以促进 |
[1:33:21] | …humanity on an evolutionary scale. | 人类进化过程 |
[1:33:24] | One has to adapt to survive. | 适者生存 |
[1:33:30] | “That, changing like the snake, I might be free… | 因此 如果可以像蛇那样蜕变 也许我就可以 |
[1:33:33] | …to cast off flesh wherein I dwell confined.” | 摆脱肉体对我的禁锢 |
[1:33:37] | Would you give it all up after all you know… | 你已经放弃了吗 终于知道 |
[1:33:40] | …you can do? | 你的能力所及 |
[1:33:41] | All the power you feel. | 你所感受到的这些力量 |
[1:33:47] | I can save… | 我可以拯救 |
[1:33:49] | … them! | 他们 |
[1:33:56] | You won’t get in… | 我不允许你 |
[1:33:57] | … the way of my plan… | 打乱我的计划 |
[1:33:58] | …Peter Parker! | 彼得?帕克 |
[1:34:27] | Go. Go! | 走 快走 |
[1:35:04] | Nowhere to hide, Peter. | 你无处可逃 彼得 |
[1:35:24] | All these souls… | 这些流离失所的 |
[1:35:25] | …Iost and alone. | 灵魂 |
[1:35:27] | I can save them. | 我可以拯救他们 |
[1:35:28] | I can cure them. | 我可以治愈他们 |
[1:35:29] | There’s no need to stop me… | 你不应该阻止我 |
[1:35:31] | …Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:35:41] | You’re not thinking straight, doc. | 你脑子糊涂了 博士 |
[1:35:48] | Stop this. This isn’t you. | 快停止 这并不是你 |
[1:35:54] | Let’s talk this out. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[1:35:56] | Doc! | 博士 |
[1:36:03] | Oh, boy. | 噢小子 |
[1:36:09] | You don’t want to talk? | 你不想谈谈吗 |
[1:36:11] | There you go. | 这下你会懂的 |
[1:36:17] | Don’t… | 别 |
[1:36:18] | …make me… | 逼 |
[1:36:20] | …have to… | 我 |
[1:36:21] | …hurt you! | 伤害你 |
[1:36:30] | That is disgusting. | 真是恶心 |
[1:36:42] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[1:37:07] | – I’m gonna throw you out the window. – What? | – 我会把你从这儿扔到窗外 – 什么 |
[1:37:23] | Somebody’s been… | 有人变成 |
[1:37:24] | a bad lizard. | 蜥蜴怪物啦 |
[1:38:13] | This is Lieutenant Williams from the New York City… | 这位是纽约警局的威廉副队长 |
[1:38:15] | …Police Department. We’ve got this building surrounded. | 我们已经将这座大楼包围了 |
[1:38:27] | Alpha, let’s move ahead. Go! | 前进前进 快 |
[1:38:41] | – Hey. – Where are you? | – 嘿 – 你在哪儿 |
[1:38:43] | I’m fine. I’m okay. | 我很好 我没事 |
[1:38:44] | I’m in the sewer, tracking him. I gotta stop him before anyone gets hurt. | 我正在下水道里追踪他 我会在他伤人之前阻止他 |
[1:38:47] | But we need an antidote. | 但我们需要解药 |
[1:38:49] | – Do you know how to run a serum? – I do it all the time. | – 你知道怎样制作血清吗 – 我一直在做这个 |
[1:38:51] | Okay, great. Okay, I need you to go to Oscorp. | 好的 太棒了 实在太棒了 我需要你去奥斯集团 |
[1:38:54] | I need you to access the cross-species file. It’s a blue serum. | 你要去找到交叉物种的文件 那是蓝色的血清 |
[1:38:57] | File 1 2389. | 1 2389号档案 |
[1:39:00] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[1:39:01] | On my way. | 我这就去 |
[1:39:34] | I spent my life as a scientist trying to create a world without weakness… | 作为一个科学家 我终其一生都在创造一个没有缺陷的世界 |
[1:39:38] | … without outcasts. | 没人会被抛弃 |
[1:39:40] | I sought to create a stronger human being… | 我想创造更强壮的人类 |
[1:39:43] | …but there’s no such thing. | 但这并不可能 |
[1:39:44] | Human beings are weak, pathetic, feeble-minded… | 人类都只是软弱 可怜 |
[1:39:48] | … creatures. | 无力的动物 |
[1:39:50] | Why be human at all… | 那为什么还要生而为人 |
[1:39:52] | … when we can be so… | 当我们可以变得 |
[1:39:53] | …much more? | 更好 |
[1:39:54] | Faster. Stronger. | 更快 更强 |
[1:39:56] | Smarter. | 更聪敏 |
[1:39:58] | This is my gift to you. | 这是我给你们的礼物 |
[1:40:09] | Oscorp. | 奥斯 |
[1:40:13] | – Captain Stacy! – What? | – 斯特西队长 – 什么 |
[1:40:15] | We have a confirmed sighting, sir. The Lizard’s headed… | 我们确定目标位置了 长官 那蜥蜴人正在朝 |
[1:40:17] | – …toward Canal Street. – What about Spider-Man? | – 坚尼街车站走去 – 那蜘蛛侠呢 |
[1:40:20] | Inside the high school. | 他在学校里面 |
[1:40:21] | I want that Spider-Man off the street. | 我要抓住蜘蛛侠 |
[1:42:10] | The lizard creature has released a biological agent. | 蜥蜴这种生物放出生物剂 |
[1:42:13] | All efforts to stop him have failed… | 制止他的行动都失败了 |
[1:42:15] | …and he is now proceeding north on 7th Avenue. Over. | 他现在7号大街上往北走 |
[1:42:22] | – Hi. – Where are you? | – 嗨 – 你在哪里 |
[1:42:23] | Peter, hi. I’m at Oscorp. | 彼得 嗨 我在奥斯集团 |
[1:42:25] | You have to get out of there now. | 你现在就离开那里 |
[1:42:26] | – The antidote is cooking. – No, no, no. | – 解毒剂正在制作中 – 噢 不 不 |
[1:42:28] | Connors is on the way. He’s coming to you right now. | 康纳斯在路上了 他很快就到你那里了 |
[1:42:31] | He needs the device. He’s gonna infect the whole city! | 他需要那个放射设备 他想让整个城市都感染病毒 |
[1:42:34] | Eight minutes left. | 只剩下8分钟了 |
[1:42:35] | You’re gonna wait eight minutes after what I told you? | 我都告诉你了 你还准备在那里待8分钟吗 |
[1:42:37] | People are gonna to die. | 人们会死的 |
[1:42:39] | That is an order, okay? | 这是命令 好吗 |
[1:42:41] | I’ll get everybody out. | 我会把大家都带出来的 |
[1:42:42] | Did you hear wh–? | 你根本就没有听 |
[1:42:44] | Gwen! Gwen! You Mother Hubbard. Are you serious? | 格温 他妈的 你是认真的啊 |
[1:43:04] | He’s heading south. | 他朝南边走了 |
[1:43:16] | Stand down now, or we will open fire. | 停下 否则我们就开枪了 |
[1:43:18] | You are surrounded. There is… | 你已经被包围 你 |
[1:43:19] | …no escape. | 无法逃脱的 |
[1:43:21] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[1:44:24] | Clear! | 就位 |
[1:44:26] | Clear up top! | 就位 |
[1:44:29] | Clear, sir! | 就位 长官 |
[1:44:30] | All clear here, sir! | 各就各位 长官 |
[1:44:57] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:44:59] | Down on the ground. | 趴到地上 |
[1:45:01] | Your hands behind your head. | 把你的手放到头后面 |
[1:45:03] | Now! | 立刻 |
[1:45:07] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[1:45:11] | It’s headed to Oscorp! | 它正在往奥斯集团走 |
[1:45:12] | And your daughter’s there right now. | 你女儿现在就在那里 |
[1:45:27] | You gotta let me go. | 你必须让我走 |
[1:45:42] | Hold your fire! | 停止射击 |
[1:45:51] | Well, Paul, if I didn’t see it, I wouldn’t believe it. | 好吧 保罗 但如果没看见 我是不会相信的 |
[1:45:53] | I won’t venture to say what it is crawling up… | 我是不会冒险说这话 如果那个东西不是真的 |
[1:45:56] | …the north side of the Oscorp Tower… | 往奥斯塔楼的北面爬上去 |
[1:45:58] | …but clearly it is not human and it is very, very strong. | 但记住 它不是人类 并且它十分强壮 |
[1:46:17] | Time remaining: one minute. | 剩余时间 1分钟 |
[1:47:33] | Antidote complete. | 血浆准备完毕 |
[1:47:47] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[1:47:49] | We’re getting the latest details. This is just coming in. | 我们获得最新消息 这是刚刚才收到的 |
[1:47:52] | The New York Police Department… | 纽约警察要求撤离 |
[1:47:54] | …has called for a city-wide evacuation… | 第54大街南部的 |
[1:47:56] | …everything south of 54th Street. | 一切人员车辆 |
[1:47:59] | If you are south of 54th Street… | 如果你在第54大街以南 |
[1:48:01] | …you have to move out of the area immediately. | 请你立刻从那里离开 |
[1:48:13] | Spider-Man appears to be heading towards Oscorp. | 看起来 蜘蛛侠在前往奥斯集团赶去 |
[1:48:16] | He looks injured… | 他看起来受伤了 |
[1:48:17] | …and it’s really not clear if he’s gonna make it. | 不知道他是否可以做到 |
[1:48:20] | That’s the guy who… | 就是这个人 |
[1:48:21] | …saved my boy on the bridge. | 在桥上救了我儿子 |
[1:48:23] | Troy, they’re clearing us out. | 特洛伊 他们让我们撤离 |
[1:48:24] | Something bad’s going down in Midtown. | 市中心有什么事情发生了 |
[1:48:26] | Still friends with Matthews, that crane operator on 6th? | 嘿 你的朋友马修斯 是那个在第6大道开吊车的吗 |
[1:48:29] | – Yeah. – Get him on the phone for me. | – 是的 – 让他接电话 |
[1:48:31] | The cops are evacuating everybody. | 警察正在疏散所有人 |
[1:48:33] | Get him on the phone for me. | 快让他接电话 |
[1:48:54] | Hey, Charlie, get me Enriquez on 54th Street! | 嘿 查理 给我接通第54大街的Enriquez |
[1:48:57] | – You got it. – Angelo, get your mug over here. | – 我知道了 – 安吉洛 快过来 |
[1:48:59] | Wolski! You’re getting some overtime! | 沃斯基 你得加班了 |
[1:49:02] | All tower cranes on 6th… | 所有塔式起重机都在第6大街 |
[1:49:04] | …swing your jib arms over the avenue. Boom angles at 90 degrees. | 把你们的吊臂伸过街道 吊杆调整到90度 |
[1:49:08] | Spider-Man needs those big boys high and lined up. | 这些大家伙成排的举高帮助蜘蛛侠 |
[1:49:11] | Let’s give him a clear approach. Over. | 给他提供畅通的道路 完毕 |
[1:49:47] | Come on, Parker. | 加油 彼得 |
[1:51:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:51:45] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:51:46] | – I have to get this to Spider-Man. – Get in. | – 我要把这个给蜘蛛侠 – 快上车 |
[1:51:49] | – lt can stop the Lizard. – Get in the car. | – 它能阻止蜥蜴人 – 上车 |
[1:51:50] | – You don’t understand! – Yes, I do. | – 你不明白 – 不 我明白 |
[1:51:54] | Your boyfriend is a man of many masks. | 那个面具男是你的男朋友 |
[1:51:56] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[1:51:57] | Give me this. | 把它给我 |
[1:51:59] | Get in the car. | 你快上车 |
[1:52:04] | Please make sure he’s okay. | 一定别让他受伤 |
[1:52:19] | Initialising Ganali device. | 加纳利装置正在初始化 |
[1:52:21] | Detonation in T-minus two minutes. | 倒计时两分钟 |
[1:53:47] | Poor Peter Parker. | 可怜的彼得?帕克 |
[1:53:51] | No mother, no father… | 没有妈妈 没有爸爸 |
[1:53:56] | …no uncle. | 连叔叔也没了 |
[1:53:59] | All alone. | 多么孤单 |
[1:54:01] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[1:54:22] | Detonation in T-minus 45 seconds. | 倒计时45秒 |
[1:54:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:54:34] | Gift from Gwen. | 格温的礼物 |
[1:54:37] | I got this, Peter! Go! | 我来对付它 你快去 |
[1:54:45] | T-minus… | 倒计时 |
[1:54:46] | …30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[1:55:05] | Detonation in T-minus… | 倒计时 |
[1:55:07] | … 10 seconds. | 10秒 |
[1:55:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:55:56] | No! | 不 |
[1:57:09] | The captain. | 警长 |
[1:57:12] | Captain! | 警长 |
[1:57:16] | The Lizard. | 蜥蜴博士它 |
[1:57:17] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:57:19] | We stopped him. | 我们阻止了他 |
[1:57:20] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[1:57:21] | Let’s get you out of here. Come on. | 我带你离开这儿 来 |
[1:57:24] | Okay, okay, okay. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[1:57:26] | Look at me. Stay with me. | 看着我 坚持住 |
[1:57:28] | – Help’s on the way, okay? – You need to…. | – 救援队就快到了 – 你必须 |
[1:57:30] | You need to be gone when they get here. | 你必须在他们来之前 离开这里 |
[1:57:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:57:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会走的 |
[1:57:37] | I was wrong about you, Peter. | 我错怪你了 彼得 |
[1:57:40] | This city needs you. | 这个城市需要你 |
[1:57:44] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:57:45] | You’re gonna need this. | 你需要这个 |
[1:57:51] | You’re gonna make enemies. | 会有人对你怀有敌意 |
[1:57:56] | People will get hurt. | 人们也因此而受到伤害 |
[1:57:59] | Sometimes the people closest to you. | 有时候甚至是那些你最亲近的人 |
[1:58:05] | So I want you to promise me something, okay? | 所以答应我一件事 好吗 |
[1:58:09] | Leave Gwen out of it. | 别把格温牵扯进来 |
[1:58:15] | Promise me that. | 向我保证 |
[1:58:22] | You promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:59:38] | An eerie calm… | 可怕的平静 |
[1:59:39] | …has set in over New York City. | 笼罩了整个纽约市 |
[1:59:41] | Apparently, some sort of… | 似乎有一些粉状的 |
[1:59:43] | …aerosolised antidote was launched from… | 雾化解毒剂 |
[1:59:46] | …Oscorp Tower, which seems to have counteracted the biotoxins. | 从奥斯塔洒下 目测这些粉状物直接抵消了生物毒素 |
[1:59:50] | Residents of Lower Manhattan can rest peacefully… | 曼哈顿下城区的居民可以回复平静 |
[1:59:52] | …knowing that the alleged mastermind… | 在这次恐怖事件的策划者 |
[1:59:54] | … of this terror plot, Dr. Curtis Connors, is behind bars. | 柯蒂斯·康纳斯教授已被逮捕 |
[1:59:59] | We’ve got John Niles… | 约翰?奈尔斯 |
[2:00:01] | … on the street for a report in Lower Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿下城区为您播报 |
[2:00:03] | John, what do you see? | 约翰 你看到了什么 |
[2:00:37] | Sweetheart, it’s all right. | 亲爱的 没事了 |
[2:00:42] | It’s all right. | 都会好的 |
[2:00:45] | It’s all right. | 都会好起来的 |
[2:00:47] | Rough night. | 忙了一夜 |
[2:00:49] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[2:01:45] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[2:01:50] | I… | 我 |
[2:01:56] | My father died. | 我父亲去世了 |
[2:02:02] | There was a funeral. | 刚刚举行了葬礼 |
[2:02:05] | They shot off rifles and they made speeches. | 他们鸣枪致敬 发表悼词 |
[2:02:15] | Two of my teachers showed up. | 两位老师也去了 |
[2:02:18] | Flash…And Flash showed up. | 弗莱舍 弗莱舍也去了 |
[2:02:24] | Everyone was there but you. | 除了你 所有人都去了 |
[2:02:33] | I can’t | 我不能 |
[2:02:42] | I can’t do this, I can’t do this. | 我不能去 我不能 |
[2:02:46] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[2:02:47] | I can’t | 我不能 |
[2:02:49] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[2:02:50] | I can’t see you any more. | 我不能再和你见面了 |
[2:02:54] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[2:03:21] | He made you promise, didn’t he? | 他让你答应他 是吧 |
[2:03:27] | To stay away from me. | 从此远离我 |
[2:03:29] | So I’d be safe. | 我就能安全了 |
[2:03:57] | What a pretty girl. | 多么美的女孩 |
[2:03:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[2:04:00] | that’s what Uncle Ben said. | 本恩叔叔也这么说过 |
[2:04:03] | Did you ask her out? | 你约她出去了吗 |
[2:04:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[2:04:11] | I can’t | 我不能这样做 |
[2:04:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[2:04:18] | I’m just no good for her. | 和我在一起对她不会幸福 |
[2:04:23] | Peter Parker, if there’s one thing you are, it’s good. | 彼得?帕克 她只要和你在一起 就会幸福 |
[2:04:27] | Anyone has a problem with that can talk to me. | 任何对此有怀疑的人都可以找我谈谈 |
[2:04:48] | Peter, I know things have been difficult lately, | 彼得 我知道最近事情多有不顺 |
[2:04:53] | and I’m sorry about that. | 我对此很抱歉 |
[2:04:55] | I think I know what you’re feeling. | 我想我知道你的感受 |
[2:04:58] | Ever since you were a little boy, | 从你还是个孩子的时候 |
[2:05:01] | you’ve been living with so many unresolved things. | 你的生活就一直伴随着那么多的麻烦 |
[2:05:06] | Well, take it from an old man, | 好吧 曾经有人说过 |
[2:05:10] | those things send us down the road, | 那些让我们陷入低谷的事 |
[2:05:13] | and make us who we are. | 也会成就我们 |
[2:05:15] | And if anyone’s destined for greatness, it’s you son. | 如果有人注定要成为伟大的人 那一定是你 孩子 |
[2:05:21] | You owe the world your gifts, you just have to figure out how to use them. | 这是上天赐予你的礼物 你必须弄明白如何使用它们 |
[2:05:27] | And know that wherever they take you, | 你要知道无论它将你带出多远 |
[2:05:31] | we’ll always be here. | 我们都一直在这儿 |
[2:05:34] | So come on home Peter. | 所以 回家吧彼得 |
[2:05:37] | You’re my hero and I love you. | 你是我的英雄 我爱你 |
[2:05:49] | – Hello Parker. – Hey, how’s it going? | – 早上好 帕克 – 嘿 还好吗 |
[2:05:53] | You’re coming along, man. | 进展不错 伙计 |
[2:05:57] | That’s a cool shirt. | 这衣服真不错 |
[2:06:00] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[2:06:01] | dude’s crazy. | 那男的够牛 |
[2:06:03] | But chicks dig him. | 但是小妞都喜欢他 |
[2:06:19] | I had a professor once who liked to tell his students that there were only | 我有一位教授曾经告诉过他的学生 |
[2:06:22] | ten different plots in all of fiction. | 所有的小说都逃不脱十种剧情 |
[2:06:26] | Well I’m here to tell you he was wrong, there is only one. | 现在我告诉你们他错了 剧情只有一个 |
[2:06:31] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[2:06:33] | Mr. Parker, tardy again. | 帕克先生 你又迟到了 |
[2:06:38] | Well, at least we can always count on you. | 好吧 至少你还是来上课了 |
[2:06:40] | Sorry Miss Ritter, it won’t happen again, I promise. | 对不起 瑞特女士 不会有下次了 我保证 |
[2:06:42] | Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Mr. Parker. | 别许你做不到的承诺 帕克先生 |
[2:06:47] | Yeah, but those are the best kind. | 嗯 但承诺是最好听的话 |
[2:06:49] | Okay class, open your books, let’s begin on page 1. | 好了同学们 打开课本 我们从第一页开始 |
[2:09:49] | Hello doctor. | 你好 博士 |
[2:09:51] | – Did you tell the boy? – Tell him what? | – 你告诉那个男孩了吗 – 告诉他什么 |
[2:09:54] | Did you tell the boy the truth about his father? | 关于他父亲的真相 |
[2:09:59] | – No. – Well that’s very good. | – 没有 – 那真是太好了 |
[2:10:03] | So we’ll let him be for now. | 现在差不多是时候了 |
[2:10:06] | You should leave him alone! | 你该离他远点 |