时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So I’ve been thinking, | 我最近在想 |
[00:03] | what if I bought out your half of the house? | 我把你那半房子产权买下怎么样 |
[00:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:07] | Mae-yi and I are thinking ahead. | 我和美意在做长远打算 |
[00:10] | To the future. | 为了将来 |
[00:11] | Why didn’t you say anything real? | 你为什么不说点实际的东西呢 |
[00:13] | Look, you don’t have to front. | 你没必要全盘托出 |
[00:14] | We just want to get to know you. | 我们只是想了解你 |
[00:16] | Someone has a friend crush. | 有人被朋友迷住了啊 |
[00:18] | She’s just effortless. | 她应付自如 |
[00:19] | I’m sure she likes you too. | 她肯定也喜欢你 |
[00:21] | Why don’t I cook you up a proper feast? | 我可以给大家做一顿大餐 |
[00:23] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[00:24] | Hey. I want you to meet my fiancée, Sarah. | 我想给你介绍下我的未婚妻 莎拉 |
[00:26] | – Alex Cole. – You two know each other? | -艾利克斯·科尔 -你们认识吗 |
[00:29] | Why is your ex-girlfriend at the house? | 为什么你前女友来了 |
[00:30] | I don’t know. The last time I saw her, | 我不知道 上一次见她的时候 |
[00:31] | she broke into my apartment and stole all my lightbulbs. | 她闯进我家 偷走了所有的电灯泡 |
[00:34] | Even the one in the fridge! | 就连冰箱里的都不放过 |
[00:46] | Good morning, Mr. Cole. | 早上好 科尔先生 |
[00:47] | Alexis. | 艾丽科赛斯 |
[00:49] | Mr. Cole? | 科尔先生 |
[00:51] | That sounds weird. | 听起来真奇怪 |
[00:52] | It’s growing on me. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[00:54] | So this is the bullpen. | 这里是开放式办公区 |
[00:56] | Paul’s right here. | 这是保罗办公室 |
[00:57] | Jordan’s next door, if we need him. | 要找乔丹的话 他就在隔壁 |
[01:00] | – Love the space. – Right? | -好喜欢这里的空间 -是吧 |
[01:02] | Yeah, great fêng shui. | 没错 风水很好 |
[01:03] | You must be so productive. | 效率肯定很高 |
[01:05] | Really turning a corner. | 要走上人生巅峰了 |
[01:07] | I kind of want to work here. | 我有点想来这里工作了 |
[01:08] | Maybe after graduation. | 等你毕业之后吧 |
[01:11] | Good morning, Mr. Cole. | 早上好 科尔先生 |
[01:13] | Alexis. And I’m right here. | 好 我的办公室在这 |
[01:20] | Alex, hi. | 艾利克斯 你好 |
[01:23] | Why are you in my office? | 你怎么在我办公室里 |
[01:24] | Did Jordan not talk to you? | 乔丹没跟你说吗 |
[01:26] | No, I just got in. | 没 我刚到 |
[01:27] | Shit. | 靠 |
[01:28] | This is awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[01:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:32] | I’m overseeing the restructuring | 我在统筹这次的重组 |
[01:34] | and Jordan thought since you’re never here, | 乔丹觉得既然你从来不在 |
[01:36] | it would be all right if I’d use this as my home base. | 所以我在这里办公也没问题 |
[01:38] | My office? No, that’s not all right. | 用我的办公室吗 那问题可大了 |
[01:41] | – We should go. – No, stay here. | -我们走吧 -不 别走 |
[01:42] | This is ridiculous. | 简直太扯了 |
[01:55] | I’m gonna go talk to Jordan. | 我要去和乔丹谈谈 |
[01:58] | You might want to put on some clothes first. | 你最好先穿点衣服 |
[02:35] | How are the teachers? | 老师们怎么样 |
[02:36] | They’re fine. | 挺好的 |
[02:37] | Alex is better. | 艾利克斯状态好点了 |
[02:39] | Alex is unstable. | 艾利克斯很不稳定 |
[02:41] | Totally. | 确实 |
[02:42] | And now he’s off his meds. | 而且他现在停药了 |
[02:44] | I’m kidding. He’s been off for years. | 逗你的 他停药好几年了 |
[02:45] | Good to know you’re not lacking for male role models. | 很高兴知道你不缺男性模范 |
[02:49] | Are you afraid I’m gonna become a stripper? | 你担心我会成为一位脱衣舞女吗 |
[02:51] | The thought had crossed my mind. | 有想过 |
[02:53] | Well, relax. | 淡定 |
[02:54] | I won’t be desperate to pay off student loans | 最起码往后四年我不用急着 |
[02:55] | for at least four years. | 偿还学生贷款 |
[02:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:58] | With any luck, I’ll be dead by then. | 幸运的话 那时我已经挂了 |
[03:05] | What did you want to talk about, anyway? | 话说回来 你想谈什么 |
[03:08] | Mae-yi, actually. | 其实是美意的事 |
[03:13] | Um, she’s finishing medical school next year. | 她明年就要完成医学院的课程了 |
[03:15] | Graduation. | 毕业了啊 |
[03:18] | Are you gonna get her a gift, | 你是准备给她一份礼物 |
[03:19] | or just tuck a check into her card? | 还是直接给她银行卡里打钱 |
[03:21] | Can you be serious for just one second? | 你能正经一会儿吗 |
[03:24] | This conversation is so absurd. | 我俩这对话真是太搞笑了 |
[03:31] | She, uh, wants to time it out | 她想休息一段时间 |
[03:35] | so that she can have a baby before she begins her residency, | 这样她就能在做住院医生前把孩子生下来 |
[03:39] | if possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[03:43] | It’s just, you know, something she cares about. | 这对她很重要 |
[03:47] | So I wanted to… let you know | 所以我想 让你知道 |
[03:51] | that there’s a chance. | 有可能 |
[03:53] | That I could have a new baby brother? | 我会多个弟弟吗 |
[03:56] | Or sister. | 或者妹妹 |
[04:00] | That’s great. | 这很好啊 |
[04:02] | I-I hope it happens for you. | 我希望这事能成 |
[04:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:06] | And hey, nothing says “Honeymoon” like a helpless, | 没有什么比无助尖叫的婴儿 |
[04:09] | screaming infant. | 更能代表蜜月了 |
[04:22] | Morning, Alexis. | 早上好 艾丽科赛斯 |
[04:23] | My name’s Fallon. | 我叫法伦 |
[04:41] | 礼物 捐赠牲畜 拯救小孩 为家庭带来希望 | |
[04:49] | Fucking cows? | 他妈的母牛 |
[04:54] | What? | 什么 |
[04:57] | Hey, you coming to this 11:00? | 你来不来11点的会议 |
[05:00] | Kiel and Washburn. Marketing. | 凯尔和瓦斯伯恩 市场营销 |
[05:02] | Oh, right. Yeah, I’ll be there. | 对哦 好的 我会到场的 |
[05:06] | We start at 9:00 a.m. | 我们早上9点开始上班 |
[05:08] | Just trying to set a good example for the newer employees. | 给新进员工做表率 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | – He knows. – What? | -他知道了 -什么 |
[05:29] | Jordan. He knows about me and Sarah. | 乔丹知道了我和莎拉的事 |
[05:31] | Didn’t you sort of expect this? | 你不是早料到会这样吗 |
[05:32] | Okay, yeah, maybe. But not that he’d punish me. | 也许吧 但没想到他会惩罚我 |
[05:34] | He’s created a hostile working environment. | 他营造了一个充满敌意的工作环境 |
[05:36] | What’s he doing? | 他做了什么 |
[05:38] | Reminding me about meetings and calendar invites, | 提醒我去开会 各种行程 |
[05:40] | telling me when to get to work. | 告诉我什么时候上班 |
[05:42] | That’s pretty standard office stuff. | 这是很正常的办公事务 |
[05:45] | No, Val, this is a power play. | 不 小薇 这是高压攻势 |
[05:47] | He’s trying to steal my company. | 他想偷走我的公司 |
[05:49] | Okay, Alex. | 好吧 艾利克斯 |
[05:50] | Also, his wedding registry has a link for donating cows. | 而且他的婚礼网站注册页面有一个捐赠奶牛的链接 |
[05:53] | I mean, that’s manipulative, right? | 这也太心机了 |
[05:56] | Look at me. I don’t need gifts. | 看看我 我就不需要礼物 |
[05:57] | Just charity. It’s totally self-serving. | 他这是在搞慈善 是在谋取私利 |
[06:00] | Okay, I’m hanging up now. | 好吧 我要挂了 |
[06:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:04] | – No phones in the examination room. – I know. | -手机不得带入检查室 -我知道 |
[06:07] | What if I needed it for moral support? | 如果我需要靠手机寻求精神上的支持呢 |
[06:09] | Well, I see you changed your home address | 我看你改了家庭住址 |
[06:11] | and emergency contact info. | 及紧急联系人 |
[06:12] | Yeah, Drew and I are no longer living together, | 是的 德鲁和我不再一起生活 |
[06:15] | but it’s fine. It’s better, actually. | 但这样挺好的 甚至更好了 |
[06:18] | More time for me, you know? | 我有了更多时间 你懂吗 |
[06:20] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[06:21] | Scoot down, please. | 请往下躺 |
[06:25] | Any recent sexual activity? | 近期有无性生活 |
[06:27] | Uh, nothing regular. | 没有固定的 |
[06:30] | Just a few things here and there. | 就时不时打一两炮 |
[06:33] | Still on the Ocella? | 还在吃奥赛拉[避孕药]吗 |
[06:34] | And condoms. | 避孕套也在用 |
[06:36] | It’s all very impersonal and exciting. | 没什么人情味却令人兴奋 |
[06:39] | Have you considered something more permanent? | 你考虑过采取更持久的措施吗 |
[06:42] | Uh, like what? | 比如什么 |
[06:44] | Well, there are a couple options. | 有好些选择 |
[06:46] | Tubal ligation is the most popular. | 输卵管结扎术最受欢迎 |
[06:51] | You mean sterilization? | 你是说绝育吗 |
[06:53] | I assume you’ve finished having children. | 我假设你不会再要孩子 |
[06:55] | It would be a lot easier than taking a daily pill. | 这样可比每天吃药省事多了 |
[06:59] | I think I’d like to keep my options open. | 我还是想保留选择的余地 |
[07:03] | At your age there aren’t that many options. | 你这个年纪的人可没那么多选择了 |
[07:15] | Oh, gosh. I’m sorry. | 天呐 我很抱歉 |
[07:17] | My husband rented the “Minions” Movie. | 我老公租了《小黄人》 |
[07:18] | Have you seen it? | 你看过了吗 |
[07:20] | What? | 什么 |
[07:22] | It’s so funny. | 太有趣了 |
[07:23] | They don’t even talk, but they make these cute little noises. | 它们不会说话 但会发出可爱的噪音 |
[07:26] | You should see it. | 你应该去看看 |
[07:27] | Oh, goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:31] | Everything looks good here. | 一切看起来都很好 |
[07:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:02] | 老爸 祝校园生活愉快 别被洗脑 | |
[08:12] | What are you doing this weekend? | 你这周末有什么打算吗 |
[08:13] | Hanging out? I don’t know. | 出去玩 我不确定 |
[08:15] | Want to get fucked up? | 想去作死吗 |
[08:16] | – Why? – Why not? | -为什么 -为什么不呢 |
[08:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | Do you have mock-ups of the copy? | 你们有设计模板吗 |
[08:24] | Fourth page. | 第四页 |
[08:29] | Nice. | 很好 |
[08:30] | I like the tagline. | 我喜欢这个宣传语 |
[08:32] | I thought we were moving away from this. | 我以为我们放弃这条路子了 |
[08:35] | From what? | 放弃什么 |
[08:36] | This looks like an eHarmony ad. | 这看起来像eHarmony的广告 |
[08:38] | eHarmony’s the benchmark. | eHarmony是基准 |
[08:39] | They fully monetized desperation. | 他们利用单身人士的空虚赚钱 |
[08:42] | Okay, fine, | 好吧 |
[08:43] | but we’re selling something different, right? | 可我们的卖点并不同 对吗 |
[08:46] | The anti-partnership. | 反伴侣主义 |
[08:47] | The… the fun of the chase. | 追爱的乐趣 |
[08:50] | Our customers don’t need to know that. | 我们的用户不需要知道这点 |
[08:52] | Oh, they don’t? | 是吗 |
[08:53] | So long as they’re satisfied with the experience, | 只要他们对自己的体验满意 |
[08:55] | what does it matter, right? | 这有什么关系呢 |
[08:57] | I think I’d want to know. | 如果是我 我会想知道 |
[09:01] | Okay. Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[09:03] | ownership is all accounted for. | 掌权的人都在 |
[09:04] | Let’s put it to a vote. | 那我们投票决定吧 |
[09:06] | Paul, what do you think of this direction? | 保罗 你觉得这个发展方向如何 |
[09:08] | I like it. Let’s try it out. | 我喜欢 让我们试试吧 |
[09:11] | Good man. | 好家伙 |
[09:14] | Okay, so what are you thinking for the roll-out? | 你对网站上线有什么想法 |
[09:16] | Uh, turn to page 10. | 翻到第十页 |
[09:27] | Would you ever think about freezing your eggs? | 你会考虑冷冻自己的卵子吗 |
[09:29] | I already did. | 我已经冷冻了 |
[09:30] | Graduation present from the parents. | 父母给我的毕业礼物 |
[09:33] | Wow. Smart. | 真明智 |
[09:35] | I wanted a car. | 我想要的是一辆车 |
[09:38] | I thought you didn’t want kids. | 我以为你不想要孩子 |
[09:39] | Well, not now. | 现在不想要 |
[09:41] | But I mean, I’ll cave eventually. | 但我终究还是会妥协 |
[09:42] | You read that “New York Times” Article, right? | 你读过《纽约时报》上的那篇文章吧 |
[09:46] | W-which one? | 哪一篇 |
[09:46] | You know, the one about the people | 就是说人们 |
[09:48] | who die alone in their apartments? | 在公寓里孤独死去的那篇 |
[09:50] | And how it takes, like, months to find them. | 要过好几个月才会被人发现 |
[09:52] | And their bodies are all withered and gross. | 尸体都腐烂得不成样子 |
[09:56] | Basically, dying alone is the ultimate indignity. | 可以说孤独离世是终极耻辱 |
[09:59] | Worse than spending your life with someone you don’t love? | 难道比跟你不爱的人共度一生还糟糕吗 |
[10:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:04] | But what’s really the worst is if you just have a cat. | 但是真正可怕的是如果你还养了一只猫 |
[10:08] | Because when it runs out of food, | 因为当猫没东西吃时 |
[10:09] | it will literally eat your face. | 它会吃掉你的脸 |
[10:13] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[10:14] | No cat. | 不养猫 |
[10:25] | Those are expired. | 那些都过期了 |
[10:27] | Have you seen your mom? | 看到你妈了吗 |
[10:28] | Nope. | 没 |
[10:31] | My ex-girlfriend is marrying my new business partner. | 我前女友要嫁给我的新商业伙伴 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | That’s fucked up, right? | 这是胡来 对吗 |
[10:38] | Did he know you dated her? | 他知道你们交往过吗 |
[10:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:41] | Did she tell him to buy your company? | 是她让他收购你的公司吗 |
[10:43] | No idea. Look, I haven’t seen her in, like, 10 years. | 不知道 我十多年没见过她了 |
[10:46] | I thought she was in a mental institution in Oklahoma. | 我还以为她在俄克拉荷马的某家精神病院里 |
[10:48] | Oklahoma? | 俄克拉荷马 |
[10:49] | Or Arkansas. I don’t know. | 或者是阿肯色州 我不知道 |
[10:50] | Some state where they don’t let you out. | 总之在某个不会放你出来的州 |
[10:53] | You can go talk to her. | 你可以去找她谈谈 |
[10:57] | Grow down, will you? | 别以为你很成熟 好吗 |
[11:05] | What’d you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[11:06] | Jordan. What’d you say about us? | 乔丹 关于我们你都说了些什么 |
[11:07] | Uh, I didn’t say anything to Jordan. | 我没跟乔丹讲任何事情 |
[11:10] | Sure you didn’t. | 你当然没讲 |
[11:11] | Well, I thought I’d spare him the gory details. | 我觉得还是不要把残酷的细节都告诉他 |
[11:13] | You mean your descent into madness? | 你指你发疯的事情吗 |
[11:15] | Yes, Alex, sure. | 是的 艾利克斯 没错 |
[11:17] | I mean, stealing lightbulbs? | 偷电灯泡 |
[11:18] | That’s some Van Gogh level stuff. | 这种事也只有你和梵高想得出来 |
[11:20] | I’m surprised you didn’t send me an ear. | 我很惊讶你居然没给我寄耳朵 |
[11:21] | You used to appreciate originality. | 你以前很欣赏独创性 |
[11:23] | It’s a fine line. | 这两者有区别 |
[11:25] | Let’s not do this, okay? | 我们别这样了 好吗 |
[11:28] | I’m with someone I love. | 我跟我爱的人在一起 |
[11:29] | The person you love is trying to take over my company. | 你爱的那个人想接管我的公司 |
[11:31] | – No, he’s not. – You would say that. | -不 他没有 -就知道你会这么说 |
[11:33] | Listen, whatever it is you told him… | 听着 不管你跟他说了什么 |
[11:34] | I only told him what he needed to know, okay? | 我只跟他说了他该知道的 好吗 |
[11:39] | Will you just buy a chair or something? | 你就不能买把椅子什么的吗 |
[11:40] | I’ll sell it to you at cost. | 成本价卖给你 |
[11:42] | I don’t need a chair. | 我不需要椅子 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | What, you don’t like my furniture? | 怎么 你不喜欢我的家具吗 |
[11:48] | It’s a little unfocused. | 有点千篇一律了 |
[11:50] | No, it isn’t. | 不 才没有 |
[11:52] | My furniture is… | 我的家具… |
[11:53] | has personality and character and charm | 有特点 有个性 有魅力 |
[11:55] | and your chairs are cold a-and plastic and obvious! | 而你的椅子冷冰冰 塑料做的 平淡无奇 |
[11:57] | And why the fuck am I still talking to you? | 我他妈还跟你说话干什么 |
[12:18] | – Dude. – What? | -哥们儿 -怎么了 |
[12:21] | It’s 11:30. | 都11点半了 |
[12:22] | Jesus, man. | 老天 |
[12:24] | Maybe I don’t like coming in at 9:00, okay? | 也许我就不喜欢九点来 好吗 |
[12:26] | Maybe I think it’s a holdover | 也许我觉得这是从 |
[12:27] | from when children worked 16 hours a day | 过去童工每天在冶炼厂工作16个小时 |
[12:29] | at the smelting mill. | 流传下来的制度 |
[12:34] | Okay, man, what’s going on with you? | 哥们儿 你怎么了 |
[12:35] | You’ve been on my ass all week | 整周你都盯着我不放 |
[12:36] | and it’s getting really fucking tired. | 真他妈的很烦人 |
[12:38] | – Seriously? – Yeah, seriously. | -认真的吗 -当然认真的了 |
[12:40] | And I know Sarah told you some big fucking story about us, | 我知道莎拉跟你说了我们的破事儿 |
[12:44] | but it doesn’t mean you have to treat me like a leper. | 但并不代表你就得排挤我 |
[12:46] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | Sarah told me you dated | 莎拉跟我说了你们在一起过 |
[12:48] | and all she said was that you had a nice relationship | 但是她说的是你们交往得很愉快 |
[12:50] | until some stuff went down with your family. | 直到你家里出现了一些变故 |
[12:53] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[12:54] | But you know what, Alex? I don’t care. | 但你知道吗 艾利克斯 我不在乎 |
[12:57] | Okay? I knew your reputation before I came on board | 好吗 我在收购之前对你的名声就早有耳闻了 |
[12:59] | and it didn’t stop me. | 但我依然和你合作 |
[13:00] | What reputation? | 什么名声 |
[13:03] | Come on, man. You can’t be that naive. | 拜托 你不会这么天真吧 |
[13:07] | Are we cool? | 我们还能一起划船吗 |
[13:09] | We’re business partners. Let’s just shoot for, uh, civil. | 我们是商业伙伴 还是尽量和平共处吧 |
[13:22] | We still on for later? | 计划不变是吗 |
[13:24] | Town’s dry. | 这里禁止售酒 |
[13:26] | I could probably steal a bottle from my mom. | 我也许可以从我妈那里偷一瓶 |
[13:28] | She won’t miss it. | 她不会发现的 |
[13:29] | I was actually hoping for something stronger. | 其实我想要一些更猛的东西 |
[13:31] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[13:32] | I’ll get a bottle of wine and meet you at your place. | 我带瓶酒去你家 |
[13:34] | Pick a stupid movie, order dinner. | 看部无聊的电影 点些外卖 |
[13:41] | Can’t find drugs in L.A.? | 在洛杉矶找不到毒品吗 |
[13:44] | Why don’t you ask… I don’t know… | 你怎么不问…我也说不上… |
[13:46] | literally anyone? | 不随便找个人问呢 |
[13:47] | Like who? You? | 比如谁 你吗 |
[13:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[13:54] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[13:56] | You’re a traveling pharmacy. | 你就像个移动药房 |
[13:58] | Yeah, one-stop shop. | 没错 一站式服务 |
[13:59] | So if I wanted to turn my brain off | 如果我想让大脑停转 |
[14:01] | and just feel warm? | 全身发热 该吃什么 |
[14:02] | You would eat half of this. | 吃半块这个 |
[14:06] | Cool. What do I owe you? | 行 多少钱 |
[14:08] | On the house. | 免费赠送 |
[14:10] | Curious, but okay. | 有点奇怪 不过我接受 |
[14:14] | – It’s kind of a cliché, right? – Huh? | -这情节有点老套不是吗 -什么 |
[14:17] | The only black kid in group with the drugs? | 组里唯一的黑人学生有毒品 |
[14:20] | Says the basic white girl trying to buy them. | 五十步笑百步 |
[14:38] | Valerie Meyers? | 薇拉莉·迈尔斯 |
[14:46] | We offer two services: | 我们提供两种服务 |
[14:47] | the freezing of eggs and fertilized embryos. | 冷冻卵子和冷冻胚胎 |
[14:50] | Now, you are currently without a partner? | 你目前没有生活伴侣 |
[14:53] | Yes. It’s just me. | 没有 我单身 |
[14:54] | California Cryo Preserve | 加州冷冻保存机构 |
[14:55] | has a list of potential donors online. | 有在线的备选捐赠者名单 |
[14:58] | You can read personal essays, | 你可以看到他们的个人简介 |
[15:00] | see childhood photographs… | 和他们童年时期的照片 |
[15:02] | Right, and if I want to just freeze eggs? | 好的 如果我只想冷冻卵子呢 |
[15:05] | You could try. | 你可以试试看 |
[15:07] | The technology has improved, | 这项科技有所进步 |
[15:08] | but it’s certainly nowhere near the success rate | 但成功率仍远不如 |
[15:10] | for fertilized embryos. | 冷冻胚胎 |
[15:12] | Also, embryos are less expensive. | 另外 冷冻胚胎价格更便宜 |
[15:17] | So I’m penalized for being single? | 所以因为我单身我就要受到不公待遇吗 |
[15:20] | I don’t set the rates. | 成功率不是我定的 |
[16:03] | Looks like you found something. | 看来你找到好东西了 |
[16:13] | Oh, potential look-alikes: Johnny Depp, | 将来可能长得像 约翰尼·德普 |
[16:16] | Johnny Cash, Tommy Lee Jones. | 约翰尼·卡什 汤米·李·琼斯 |
[16:20] | Uh, those people look nothing alike. | 可那三个长得根本不像 |
[16:22] | Here’s his baby picture. | 这是他童年时期的照片 |
[16:26] | It’s an albino. | 是个白化病患者 |
[16:28] | – Next one. – No. | -下一个 -不好 |
[16:32] | No. No. Mm, no. | 不好 不好 也不好 |
[16:34] | This is just like Tinder. | 这网站就像Tinder[手机交友软件]一样 |
[16:35] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:37] | I wouldn’t go home with any of these babies. | 那我不会带任何这些宝宝回家 |
[16:39] | This is a cute baby. | 这个宝宝挺可爱的 |
[16:42] | And he’s got a clean medical record | 他的病历很干净 |
[16:43] | and a master’s degree. | 还有硕士学位 |
[16:45] | Pull up his personal essay. | 把他的个人简介调出来 |
[16:48] | “In defense of Social Darwinism and the Second Amendment.” | “拥护社会达尔文主义和第二修正案” |
[16:51] | Oh, he was doing so well. | 我本来很看好他的 |
[16:55] | Yes. You are still here. | 太好了 你还没走 |
[16:58] | One of my clients just had a breakdown. | 我有个客户刚刚崩溃了 |
[17:01] | Full on tears, wailing on the floor… | 泪如雨下 涕泗滂沱 |
[17:04] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[17:06] | I just had to sit silently till the hour was up. | 我只能静静坐着等咨询到点 |
[17:09] | Can we go get a drink? | 能陪我喝一杯去吗 |
[17:12] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:14] | Okay. Go home. | 好了 回家吧 |
[17:16] | See your friends. | 找你朋友去 |
[17:18] | I’ve taken up too much of your time, Leia. | 我占用了你太多时间 丽雅 |
[17:21] | Oh… okay. | 好 好吧 |
[17:28] | Uh… bye. | 拜 |
[17:52] | You’re crying. | 你哭了 |
[17:55] | What? | 什么 |
[18:04] | – You okay? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 没事 |
[18:13] | My dad wants to have another baby. | 我爸想再要个孩子 |
[18:18] | I know. It’s so stupid. | 是吧 真没脑子 |
[18:24] | What’d you say? | 你说什么了 |
[18:27] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[18:40] | Can I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[18:43] | What? | 什么 |
[18:44] | I want to see him. | 我想见他 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:50] | What a week. | 真是疯狂的一周啊 |
[18:53] | Mm. Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[18:57] | Did you know it’s more expensive to freeze your eggs | 你知道冷冻卵子比冷冻胚胎 |
[19:00] | than embryos? | 还要贵吗 |
[19:01] | That it’s actually cheaper to find some random sperm donor | 就是说随机找一个捐精人 |
[19:05] | than hold out hope that you’re gonna one day | 比怀着希望在某天找到 |
[19:09] | find your own person? | 你的另一半更便宜 |
[19:13] | Are you thinking about getting IVF? | 你在考虑接受体外受精吗 |
[19:16] | I was. | 考虑过 |
[19:20] | Do you… you really want another kid? | 你 你真的想再要个孩子吗 |
[19:23] | – I’m sorry. – I don’t know. | -不好意思 -我不知道 |
[19:25] | I’m… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[19:27] | I… I’m a good mom | 我是个好妈妈 |
[19:29] | and Laura’s going off to college soon | 劳拉就要去上大学了 |
[19:31] | and Alex is gonna… I don’t know. | 艾利克斯就要 我不知道 |
[19:34] | Who knows what Alex is gonna do. | 谁知道艾利克斯会怎样 |
[19:36] | Excuse me. I… | 对不起 我 |
[19:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:39] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[19:43] | I’m in Burbank. | 我在伯班克 |
[19:44] | Wh-what? Why? | 什 什么 为什么 |
[19:46] | You know why. | 你知道的 |
[19:48] | Alex, don’t, okay? | 艾利克斯 别这样 好吗 |
[19:49] | Whatever you’re thinking, just stop. | 不管你在想什么 都别想了 |
[19:52] | Nothing good happens in Burbank. | 在伯班克准没好事 |
[19:55] | If I don’t come back, you know where to find me. | 如果我没回去 你知道上哪找我 |
[20:15] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[20:17] | Well, this is a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外的惊喜啊 |
[20:26] | Nobody’s home? | 没人在家吗 |
[20:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:51] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[21:19] | Where’s Mom? | 妈在哪儿 |
[21:21] | Well, you know how your mother is. | 你知道你妈的 |
[21:24] | No, I don’t. That’s why I asked. | 不 我不知道 所以我才问你 |
[21:26] | She’s, uh, on one of her tours. | 她 去追巡演了 |
[21:29] | It’s Sting and, uh, I believe Peter Gabriel this time. | 这次是去追斯汀和彼得·盖布瑞尔 |
[21:33] | You just got married. | 你们刚刚才结婚 |
[21:35] | She’s not under house arrest. | 这不意味着她必须天天待在家 |
[21:37] | But look, I do want to tell you how pleased I am | 不过我非常高兴 |
[21:39] | that you decided to come by. | 你决定来看望我们 |
[21:41] | You know, when a man starts to get on in years… | 当一个男人慢慢上了年纪 |
[21:44] | What did you say to Sarah Finn? | 你跟莎拉·芬说了什么 |
[21:46] | – What? – Sarah Finn, my old girlfriend. | -什么 -莎拉·芬 我前女友 |
[21:48] | – You remember her. – Yeah, of course I do. | -你记得她 -我当然记得 |
[21:50] | She was a lovely girl. She was… very kind to you. | 她是个很可爱的女孩 她…对你很好 |
[21:53] | Yeah, she was. Until she met you and Mom | 没错 但在她见到你和妈之后 |
[21:56] | and disappeared off the face of the earth. | 就消失得无影无踪了 |
[21:57] | Well, you were unfaithful to her. | 你对她不忠 |
[22:01] | She knew? | 她知道 |
[22:02] | Yes, of course, she knew. | 是啊 她当然知道 |
[22:04] | I told her. | 我告诉她的 |
[22:06] | What? | 什么 |
[22:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:11] | Why would you tell her that? | 你为什么要告诉她 |
[22:13] | Well, she had a right to know. | 她有权知道 |
[22:16] | But you just didn’t tell me? | 但你却把我蒙在鼓里 |
[22:18] | You let me believe, for all these years, she just lost her mind? | 让我这些年来都以为是她疯了 |
[22:22] | You were emotionally unprepared for that relationship. | 你当时根本没准备好和她谈恋爱 |
[22:25] | The whole thing was too much too fast | 一切都来得太快 |
[22:27] | and you were totally falling for her. | 而你已经完全爱上她了 |
[22:29] | That’s why you cheated. | 所以你才会去偷腥 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:32] | Your mother and I just didn’t want to see you | 我和你妈只是不想看到 |
[22:34] | make the same mistakes that your sister did. | 你重蹈你姐姐的覆辙 |
[22:37] | Listen, I have some papers I’d really like you to take a look at. | 听着 我想让你看些东西 |
[22:40] | My medical situation… | 我的健康状况… |
[22:46] | Have you ever gone on a road trip? Just by yourself? | 你有独自一人去公路旅行过吗 |
[22:50] | Nope. | 没有 |
[22:52] | – Really? – Mm-mm. | -真的吗 -没有 |
[22:54] | Okay, what about camping? | 好吧 那露营呢 |
[22:55] | Just you, friends, great outdoors. | 你和朋友一起享受大自然 |
[22:58] | One time, but it was one night. | 有过一次 但只待了一晚 |
[23:00] | Drew couldn’t sleep on the ground. | 德鲁在地上睡不着 |
[23:03] | Shit. Okay. | 靠 好吧 |
[23:06] | Have you ever spent the whole day in your bed, | 你有没有一整天就待在床上 |
[23:09] | just smoking pot and having sex? | 抽大麻 云雨高唐 |
[23:15] | Missed that too. | 也没有过 |
[23:19] | And you want to have a baby? | 那你还想要个孩子 |
[23:20] | I don’t know. It’s just, if I’m gonna do it, | 我不知道 只是 如果我想要孩子 |
[23:22] | now is the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[23:23] | No. | 不 |
[23:25] | Now is the time for camping | 现在是时候去露营 |
[23:26] | and road trips and stoned sex. | 公路旅行和嗑药做爱 |
[23:30] | Val, you spend your whole life | 小薇 你这辈子都在 |
[23:32] | taking care of other people, | 照顾其他人 |
[23:34] | and I am sure that that feels familiar and comfortable, | 那样肯定感觉既熟悉又舒心 |
[23:39] | but… no. | 但是 不行 |
[23:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | Who’s the god of relationships? | 爱情之神是谁 |
[23:57] | Cupid? | 丘比特 |
[24:00] | Sure. | 对 |
[24:02] | To Cupid, god of relationships, | 敬丘比特 爱情之神 |
[24:06] | accept our humble tribute. | 接受我们微不足道的贡品吧 |
[24:10] | May the twisted spokes | 愿这些扭曲的辐条 |
[24:13] | and broken handlebars | 和坏掉的车把 |
[24:15] | satisfy your thirst for blood. | 满足你对血的渴望 |
[24:18] | – Thirst for blood? – Uh-huh. | -对血的渴望 -对 |
[24:19] | – Cupid loves blood. – Okay, then. | -丘比特喜欢血 -好吧 |
[24:22] | Also heartache, shame, agony… | 还有心痛 羞愧 苦恼 |
[24:26] | Why would Cupid like that stuff? | 丘比特为什么会喜欢那些东西 |
[24:29] | ‘Cause if those things didn’t exist, | 因为如果这些东西不存在的话 |
[24:30] | relationships would be easy and he’d be out of a job. | 恋爱会容易很多 他也就失业了 |
[24:38] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:40] | One, | 一 |
[24:42] | two, | 二 |
[24:44] | three. | 三 |
[25:49] | Mother. | 老妈 |
[25:50] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[25:53] | I am so lucky to have you. | 能拥有你我真的太幸运了 |
[26:23] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[26:26] | I loved her and Dad drove her away. | 我爱过她 可老爸把她赶走了 |
[26:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:35] | Sarah Finn. | 莎拉·芬 |