英文名称:Man of Steel
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[02:11] | Do you not understand? Krypton’s core is collapsing. | 你们还不明白吗?氪星的核心正在坍塌 |
[02:15] | We may only have a matter of weeks. I warned you. | 我们也许只剩几个星期了 我警告过你们 |
[02:18] | Harvesting the core was suicide. It has accelerated… | 开发核心的能源与自杀无异 |
[02:22] | – …the process of implosion. – Our energy reserves… | – 内爆的速度已经加快 – 我们的能源储备已经耗尽 |
[02:25] | …were exhausted. What would you have us do, El? | 我们还能怎么办 艾尔 |
[02:28] | Look to the stars, like our ancestors did. | 像我们的祖先一样 放眼宇宙 |
[02:31] | There are habitable worlds within reach. We can begin by using the old outposts. | 适合居住的世界触手可及 我们可以先用那些旧前哨站 |
[02:35] | Are you seriously suggesting that we evacuate the entire planet? | 你真的想要撤离全星球的人吗? |
[02:39] | No. Everybody here is already dead. | 不 我们已经救不了这里的人们了 |
[02:44] | Give me control of the Codex. I will ensure the survival of our race. | 把密典交给我 我保证让我们种族存活下去 |
[02:48] | There is still hope. | 还有希望 |
[02:50] | I have held that hope in my hands. | 我将这个希望握在了我的手心 |
[03:07] | This council has been disbanded. | 长老会已经解散了 |
[03:10] | On whose authority? | 谁下的命令? |
[03:12] | Mine. | 我 |
[03:17] | The rest of you will be tried and punished accordingly. | 其余的人将被审判 并酌情处罚 |
[03:23] | – What are you doing, Zod? This is madness. – What I should have done years ago… | – 你在干什么 佐德?你疯了 – 我几年前就该动手了 |
[03:27] | These lawmakers with their endless debates have lead Krypton to ruin. | 是这些立法者和他们无休止的争论毁了氪星 |
[03:34] | And if your forces prevail… | 就算你的军队胜利了 |
[03:36] | – …you’ll be the leader of nothing. – Then join me. | – 你也只能是个光杆司令 – 那就加入我的行列吧 |
[03:39] | Help me save our race. We’ll start anew. | 协助我拯救我们的种族 我们重新开始 |
[03:42] | We’ll sever the degenerative bloodlines that led us to this state. | 将让我们沦落到如此田地的堕落血脉切断 |
[03:46] | And who will decide which bloodlines survive, Zod? | 谁来决定谁去谁留 佐德? |
[03:51] | You? | 你吗? |
[03:54] | Don’t do this, El. | 别这样 艾尔 |
[03:56] | The last thing I want is for us to be enemies. | 我最不愿意看到的 就是我们反目成仇 |
[03:59] | You have abandoned the principles that bound us together. | 你背弃了我们相约立下的原则 |
[04:02] | You’ve taken up the sword against your own people. | 你将剑指向了自己的人民 |
[04:06] | I will honor the man you once were, Zod… | 我敬重的是曾经的你 佐德 |
[04:09] | …not this monster you’ve become. | 而不是如今这个禽兽 |
[04:15] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[04:22] | Sir? Is everything all right? | 主人 一切是否安好? |
[04:24] | Out of the way. | 让开 |
[04:26] | I said… | 我再说一遍 |
[04:43] | Get me Lara. | 叫莱拉过来 |
[04:46] | Jor. Behind you. | 乔 注意身后 |
[04:52] | Lara, you have to ready the launch. | 莱拉 准备好发射 |
[04:54] | I’ll be with you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快跟你会合 |
[05:10] | H’Raka! | 赫拉卡 |
[05:51] | – Can you see the Codex? – It’s just beneath the central hub. | – 能看到密典吗? – 就在中枢的下方 主人 |
[05:54] | But I’m compelled to warn you. | 但我不得不警告您 |
[05:55] | Breaching the genesis chamber is a Class-B crime… | 入侵始源室是B级犯罪 |
[05:58] | Nobody cares anymore, Kelex. The world is about to come to an end. | 没人在乎这个了 基列克斯 这个世界就要毁灭了 |
[07:06] | Jor-El, by the authority of General Zod… | 乔•艾尔 佐德将军有令 |
[07:10] | …surrender the Codex. | 交出密典 |
[08:00] | Easy, H’Raka. | 坚持住 赫拉卡 |
[08:22] | Did you find a world? | 你们找到了那个世界吗? |
[08:24] | – We have. – Orbiting a main sequence yellow star… | – 找到了 – 它绕着一颗黄色主序星运行 |
[08:26] | …just as you said it would. | 正如您所说 |
[08:29] | A young star. | 这是颗年轻的恒星 |
[08:31] | His cells will drink its radiation. | 他的细胞能吸收它的辐射能 |
[08:36] | It’s a seemingly intelligent population. | 似乎是智能生物 |
[08:39] | He’ll be an outcast. | 他会被遗弃 |
[08:41] | A freak. | 被当成怪物 |
[08:44] | They’ll kill him. | 他会被杀掉的 |
[08:45] | How? | 不 |
[08:47] | He’ll be a god to them. | 他会被当成上帝 |
[08:51] | What if the ship doesn’t make it? | 如果飞船到不了那里怎么办? |
[08:54] | He’ll die out there… | 他会死在外面 |
[08:56] | …alone. | 孤苦伶仃地 |
[09:00] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[09:02] | I thought I could, but… | 我以为可以 但… |
[09:03] | – Lara. – …now that he’s here… | – 莱拉 – 他就在我眼前 |
[09:05] | Krypton is doomed. | 氪星已经不行了 |
[09:08] | It’s his only chance now. | 这是他唯一的机会 |
[09:11] | It’s our people’s only hope. | 这是我们民族唯一的希望 |
[09:14] | What is it, Kelex? | 怎么了 基列克斯? |
[09:15] | Five attack ships converging from the east. | 有五艘攻击舰正从东面靠近 |
[09:18] | Citadel’s defenses are being scanned and evaluated. | 他们正在扫描并评估城堡的防御系统 |
[09:20] | I’ll upload the Codex. | 我来上传密典 |
[09:22] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[09:24] | Lara. | 莱拉 |
[09:25] | Just let me look at him. | 让我再看看他 |
[09:31] | We’ll never get to see him walk. | 我们没机会看他走路的样子 |
[09:36] | Never hear him say our names. | 没机会听他喊爸爸妈妈 |
[09:44] | But out there… | 他会在 |
[09:45] | …amongst the stars… | 茫茫宇宙间 |
[09:48] | …he will live. | 活下来 |
[10:48] | Goodbye, my son. | 再见 儿子 |
[10:51] | Our hopes and dreams travel with you. | 我们的希望与梦想与你同行 |
[11:32] | Concentrate fire on the main doors. | 向主门集中火力 |
[11:50] | Lady Lara. | 莱拉夫人 |
[11:51] | – The phantom drives are coming online. – Proceed to ignition. | – 幽灵引擎已启动 – 点火 |
[11:55] | General. | 将军 |
[11:56] | We have identified an engine ignition within the citadel. | 城堡内有引擎启动 |
[12:01] | A launch. | 是航天器发射 |
[12:03] | Hold this platform, commander. | 守住这平台 指挥官 |
[12:18] | I know you stole the Codex, Jor-El. | 我知道你偷了密典 乔•艾尔 |
[12:21] | Surrender it… | 把它交出来 |
[12:22] | …and I’ll let you live. | 我就饶你不死 |
[12:25] | This is a second chance for all of Krypton… | 这次重生的机会属于氪星所有人 |
[12:28] | …not just the bloodlines you deem worthy. | 而不仅仅是你觉得重要的血脉 |
[12:32] | What have you done? | 你做了什么事? |
[12:33] | We’ve had a child, Zod. | 我们有一个孩子 佐德 |
[12:36] | A boy child. | 一个男孩 |
[12:38] | Krypton’s first natural birth in centuries. | 他是氪星几百年来第一个自然分娩的孩子 |
[12:42] | And he will be free. | 他将获得自由 |
[12:44] | Free to forge his own destiny. | 决定自己命运的自由 |
[12:48] | Heresy. | 胡说八道 |
[12:51] | Destroy it. | 把它毁了 |
[13:45] | Lara… | 莱拉 |
[13:46] | …listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:48] | The Codex is Krypton’s future. | 密典是氪星的未来 |
[13:52] | Abort the launch. | 取消发射 |
[14:13] | No! | 不 |
[14:45] | Your son, Lara… | 莱拉 |
[14:48] | …where have you sent him? | 你把你们的儿子送到哪里去了? |
[14:53] | His name… | 他的名字 |
[14:55] | …is Kal… | 是卡尔 |
[14:57] | …son of El. | 艾尔之子 |
[15:02] | And he’s beyond your reach. | 你休想找到他 |
[15:15] | Bring that ship down. | 把那艘飞船打下来 |
[15:25] | Target locked. | 目标已锁定 |
[15:38] | Lay down your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[15:39] | Your forces are surrounded. | 你们已经被包围了 |
[15:52] | General Zod… | 佐德将军 |
[15:53] | …for the crimes of murder and high treason… | 你犯下了谋杀罪与叛国罪 |
[15:56] | …the Council has sentenced you and your fellow insurgents… | 长老会判处你和你的同谋 |
[16:01] | …to three hundred cycles of somatic reconditioning. | 囚禁肉身并流放300年 |
[16:06] | Do you have any last words? | 有什么遗言吗? |
[16:11] | You won’t kill us yourself! | 你们不敢亲手杀我们 |
[16:13] | You wouldn’t sully your hands! But you’ll damn us… | 怕弄脏了自己的手 所以你们… |
[16:16] | …to a black hole for eternity! | 把我们扔到黑洞里关一辈子 |
[16:20] | Jor-El was right. | 乔•艾尔说得没错 |
[16:21] | You’re a pack of fools, every last one of you. | 你们是一群蠢货 所有人都是 |
[16:26] | And you. | 你 |
[16:29] | You believe your son is safe? | 你觉得你的儿子很安全吗? |
[16:32] | I will find him. | 我一定会找到他 |
[16:34] | I will reclaim what you have taken from us. | 夺回你从我们手里抢走的东西 |
[16:39] | I will find him. | 我一定会找到他 |
[16:42] | I will find him, Lara. | 我一定会找到他 莱拉 |
[16:47] | I will find him! | 我一定会找到他 |
[17:00] | Argh! | 啊 |
[18:31] | Lady Lara, shouldn’t you find refuge? | 莱拉夫人 您不躲起来吗? |
[18:35] | There is no refuge, Kelor. | 根本无处可躲 基洛尔 |
[18:39] | Jor-El was right. | 乔•艾尔说得对 |
[18:43] | This is the end. | 氪星的末日到了 |
[18:57] | Make a better world than ours, Kal. | 创造一个比这里好的世界 卡尔 |
[20:32] | Watch it, dumb-ass! | 当心点 蠢货 |
[20:34] | Keep your eyes open or you’re gonna get squashed. | 不留心就等着被砸成肉饼吧 |
[20:38] | Where the hell did they find you, greenhorn? | 他们是在什么鬼地方找到你的 菜鸟? |
[20:41] | Let’s get this trap in the air. | 让我们在空中弄掉这个陷阱 |
[20:43] | Gentlemen, secure the deck. | 大家固定好甲板 |
[20:44] | We just got a distress call from a rig due west of us. | 正西方向的钻井处有人向我们求救 |
[20:48] | Secure the deck. | 固定好甲板 |
[20:54] | All civilian boats, stand clear. | 请所有民用船只离开 |
[20:55] | The sub-sea valves failed and the rig is about to explode. | 海下阀门已失效 钻台快要爆炸了 |
[20:58] | Roger, Coast Guard. What about the men left inside? | 收到 海岸警卫队 被困在里面的人怎么办? |
[21:01] | – Forget them. They’re dead. – Greenhorn… | – 别管他们了 他们活不了 – 菜鸟 |
[21:04] | …fetch me my binoculars. | 把我的望远镜拿来 |
[21:07] | Greenhorn. | 菜鸟 |
[21:17] | This is the last of the oxygen. I don’t know how much longer we can hold out. | 就剩这点氧气了 我不知道我们还能撑多久 |
[21:30] | This is Coast Guard 6510. | 这里是海岸警卫队6510 |
[21:32] | We’ll make one more pass then get out. | 我们再查看一遍 然后就离开 |
[21:36] | Wait, wait. I got some guys on the helipad. | 等等 等等 有人在直升机升降处 |
[21:39] | Right here! | 就在这里 |
[21:45] | Come on, come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 走啊 |
[21:47] | – Let’s go! – Let’s go! | – 快走 – 走啊 |
[21:59] | Get that last guy loaded. | 叫最后那个人上来 |
[22:01] | We have got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[22:02] | Hey, let’s go. What are you doing? | 快走啊 你在干什么? |
[22:10] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[22:49] | …when Kansas became a territory? | 堪萨斯州是什么时候变成美国领土的? |
[22:53] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[22:56] | Are you listening, Clark? | 你在听课吗 克拉克? |
[23:02] | I asked if you could tell me who first settled Kansas. | 告诉我 谁最先在堪萨斯州定居 |
[23:19] | Are you all right, Clark? | 你没事吧 克拉克? |
[23:28] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[23:31] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[23:36] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[23:41] | Clark, come out of there. | 克拉克 出来 |
[23:42] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[23:45] | Clark, I have called your mother. | 克拉克 我已经给你妈妈打电话了 |
[23:48] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[23:51] | Ah! | 啊 |
[23:52] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[23:53] | Clark, honey, it’s Mom. | 克拉克 宝贝 我是妈妈 |
[23:57] | Will you open the door? | 开门好吗? |
[23:59] | – What’s wrong with him? – He’s such a freak. | – 他到底有什么毛病? – 他就是个怪胎 |
[24:01] | Crybaby. | 娘们 |
[24:02] | His parents won’t even let him play with other kids. | 他父母甚至不让我跟他玩 |
[24:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:06] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[24:08] | How can I help you if you won’t let me in? | 你不让我进去 我怎么帮你? |
[24:10] | The world’s too big, Mom. | 这个世界太大了 妈妈 |
[24:13] | Then make it small. | 那就把它变小点 |
[24:17] | Just, um… | 只要… |
[24:21] | …focus on my voice. | 集中精力听我的声音 |
[24:25] | Pretend ifs an island… | 想象有一座岛屿 |
[24:27] | …out in the ocean. | 它就在大海之中 |
[24:30] | Can you see it? | 能看到吗? |
[24:35] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[24:38] | Then swim towards it, honey. | 那就向它游过去 宝贝 |
[24:53] | What’s wrong with me, Mom? | 我怎么了 妈妈? |
[24:57] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[24:59] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[25:29] | – Did you get everything I need? – Yep. | – 你拿到我要的东西了? – 是的 |
[25:31] | Hold it, hold it. | 别动 别动 |
[26:23] | Hey, ass-wipe. | 蠢蛋 |
[26:25] | What do you think? You see the game? | 你觉得怎样?你看了比赛吗? |
[26:27] | – Leave him alone, Pete. – What are you, his girlfriend? | – 别耍他 皮特 – 你算哪根葱 他的女朋友吗? |
[26:30] | I wanna hear what he has to say. | 我要听听他怎么说 |
[26:34] | Come on… | 说话啊 |
[26:35] | …dick-splash. | 笨瓜 |
[28:16] | My son was there. | 我儿子就在现场 |
[28:18] | He was in the bus. | 他就在那辆校车里 |
[28:20] | – He saw what Clark did. – I know he did. | – 亲眼看见克拉克做了什么 – 我知道他看见了 |
[28:24] | – I’m sure what he thought he saw was… – Was an act of God, Jonathan. | – 他看到的一定是… – 是上帝的安排 乔纳森 |
[28:29] | This was providence. | 是天意 |
[28:35] | I think you’re blowing it out of proportion. | 我觉得你这样说有点夸张 |
[28:37] | No, I’m not. Lana saw it too. | 我没夸张 拉娜也看见了 |
[28:41] | And the Fordham boy. | 那个叫福特曼的男孩也看见了 |
[28:42] | This isn’t the first time… | 这也不是第一次 |
[28:43] | …Clark’s done something like this. | 克拉克做出这种事了 |
[29:01] | I just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[29:03] | I know you did, but we talked about this. | 我知道 但我们谈过这个了 |
[29:06] | Right? | 对吧? |
[29:08] | Right? We talked about this. You have… | 对吧 我们谈过了 你… |
[29:11] | Clark, you have to keep this side of yourself a secret. | 克拉克 你不能让别人知道你的这一面 |
[29:15] | What was I supposed to do? Just let them die? | 那我该怎么办?看着他们死掉吗? |
[29:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:27] | There’s more at stake here than just our lives, Clark, | 危在旦夕的不只是我们的性命 克拉克 |
[29:29] | or the lives of those around us. | 也不只是我们周围人的性命 |
[29:34] | When the world… | 如果这个世界 |
[29:36] | When the world finds out what you can do it’s gonna change everything. Our… | 知道了你的能力 一切都将改变 包括我们的… |
[29:40] | Our beliefs, our notions of… | 我们的信仰… |
[29:43] | …what it means to be human. Everything. | 对人类的概念 一切 |
[29:46] | You saw how Pete’s mom reacted, right? | 你看到了皮特妈妈的反应吧? |
[29:49] | She was scared, Clark. | 她很害怕 克拉克 |
[29:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:55] | People are afraid of what they don’t understand. | 人们害怕他们不了解的东西 |
[29:58] | Is she right? | 她说得对吗? |
[30:01] | Did God do this to me? | 是上帝把我变成这样的吗? |
[30:05] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:21] | We found you in this. | 你是我们在这个东西里找到的 |
[30:25] | We were sure the government was gonna show up on our doorstep… | 我们以为政府一定会来找我们 |
[30:28] | …but no one ever came. | 但一直没人来 |
[30:44] | This was in that chamber with you. | 这个和你一样 也是在里面找到的 |
[30:49] | I took it to a metallurgist at Kansas State. | 我把它拿给堪萨斯州的一个冶金学家看 |
[30:52] | He said whatever it was made from didn’t even… | 他说 制成它的材料甚至… |
[30:55] | Didn’t even exist on the periodic table. | 甚至不存在于元素周期表上 |
[31:00] | That’s another way of saying… | 意思是说 |
[31:02] | …that it’s not from this world, Clark. | 它不来自于这个世界 克拉克 |
[31:06] | And neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[31:10] | You’re the answer, son. | 你就是答案 儿子 |
[31:12] | You’re the answer to “Are we alone in the universe?” | “人类是否孤独地存在于宇宙中”的答案 |
[31:16] | I don’t wanna be. | 我不想当这个答案 |
[31:18] | And I don’t blame you, son. | 我不怪你 儿子 |
[31:20] | It’d be a huge burden for anyone to bear. | 一般人难以背负这种重担 |
[31:23] | But you’re not just anyone, Clark, and I have to believe that you were… | 但你不是一般人 克拉克 而且我必须相信你 |
[31:28] | That you were sent here for a reason. | 你被送来这里是有原因的 |
[31:31] | All these changes that you’re going through, one day… | 你所经历的这些改变 终有一天… |
[31:34] | One day you’re gonna think of them as a blessing. When that day comes… | 你会觉得它们是上帝的恩赐 当那一天到来… |
[31:37] | …you have to make a choice. | 你就必须作出选择 |
[31:39] | A choice of whether to stand proud in front of the human race or not. | 是否要在人类面前骄傲地挺身而出 |
[31:45] | Can’t I just keep pretending I’m your son? | 我就不能继续假装是您的儿子吗? |
[31:48] | You are my son. | 你就是我儿子 |
[31:55] | But somewhere out there you’ve… | 但在某个地方 |
[31:57] | You have another father too, who gave you another name. | 你还有另外一个父亲 他给了你另外一个名字 |
[32:04] | And he sent you here for a reason, Clark. | 出于某种原因 他把你送到了这里 |
[32:08] | And even if it takes you the rest of your life, you owe it to yourself… | 就算要花一辈子的时间 你也要为自己… |
[32:12] | …to find out what that reason is. | 找到那个原因 |
[32:23] | Bound by wild desire | 被狂热的欲望所束缚 |
[32:27] | I fell into a ring of fire | 我掉进了火圈 |
[32:30] | Wait a second. Aren’t you here for the exercise? | 等一下 你来这儿不是为了锻炼? |
[32:32] | No, there was a change in the plans. | 不 那是在改变计划 |
[32:34] | Somebody found something strange on Ellesmere. | 听说有人在埃尔斯米尔找到些奇怪的东西 |
[32:37] | Aircom’s making runs out there all week. | 空中侦察机已经在那里飞了一个星期 |
[32:38] | That rat hole? | 那个老鼠洞吗? |
[32:40] | – You gotta be kidding me. – I know. It’s crazy. | – 你开玩笑的吧 – 不可思议 对吧 |
[32:42] | The Americans are there too, lots of them. | 许多美国人也去了那里 |
[32:44] | Anything else? They’re calling it an anomalous object. | 还有别的吗?他们管它叫异常物体 |
[32:47] | – Whatever that means. – Back off, Ludlow. I’m serious. | – 也不知道什么意思 – 走开 拉德洛 我认真的 |
[32:49] | – Oh, come on, Chrissy. – Knock it off. | – 别介 克丽茜 – 住手 |
[32:51] | – Sit down. – Let me go. | – 坐下 – 放我走 |
[32:53] | Hey. Leave her alone, man. | 放开她 哥们 |
[32:59] | Or what, tough guy? | 不放又怎样 硬汉? |
[33:01] | Or I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 不放就只能请你离开了 |
[33:06] | I think I’ll probably just leave when I’m good and ready. | 我觉得我想走的时候才会走 |
[33:19] | Oh, there he is. | 来劲了吗? |
[33:28] | It’s not worth it, sweetie. | 犯不上 亲爱的 |
[33:38] | Hey, asshole, don’t forget your tip. | 混蛋 别忘了你的小费 |
[33:43] | Strike. | 去吧 |
[34:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:39] | Miss Lane. How you doing? | 莲恩小姐 你好吗? |
[34:41] | – Good. – Jed Eubanks, Arctic Cargo. | – 你好 – 我是杰德•尤班克斯 来自北极货运 |
[34:43] | How far to the station? | 这离驻地有多远? |
[34:46] | – Camp’s just over the rise. I’ll walk you over. – Great. | – 宿营地就在上面 我陪你走过去 – 太好了 |
[34:49] | Joe can take your bags. Joe. | 乔可以帮你拿包 乔 |
[34:52] | Help her out. | 来帮帮忙 |
[34:53] | Careful with those. They’re heavy. | 小心点 那些东西很重 |
[34:58] | I gotta confess, Miss Lane… | 我得承认 莲恩小姐 |
[35:00] | …I’m not a fan of the Daily Planet. | 我不是《星球日报》的忠实观众 |
[35:03] | But those pieces you wrote when you were embedded with the 1st Division were… | 但你潜入第一师时写的那些文章都… |
[35:07] | Well, they were pretty impressive. | 让我印象十分深刻 |
[35:09] | Well, what can I say? I get writer’s block if I’m not wearing a flak jacket. | 我能说什么呢?不穿军服的时候我就得写专栏 |
[35:19] | Miss Lane. | 莲恩小姐 |
[35:20] | I’m Colonel Hardy, U.S. Northcom. | 我是美国北方司令部的哈迪上校 |
[35:23] | Dr. Emil Hamilton from DARPA. | 这位是高级研究计划局的埃米尔博士 |
[35:25] | – You’re early. – Hi. | – 你来早了 – 嗨 |
[35:26] | We were expecting you tomorrow. | 我们以为你明天才到 |
[35:28] | Which is why I showed up today. | 所以我才今天来的 |
[35:31] | Look, let’s get one thing straight, guys, okay? | 我们有句话得说在前头 好吗? |
[35:33] | The only reason I’m here is | 我在这的唯一原因是 |
[35:35] | because we’re on Canadian soil… | 我们在加拿大国境内受理上诉的法庭 |
[35:36] | …and the appellate court overruled your injunction to keep me away. | 驳回了你们赶我走的禁令 |
[35:40] | So if we’re done measuring dicks… | 那么 你如果玩蛋玩够了 |
[35:42] | …can you have your people show me what you found? | 能派人带我看看你们的发现吗? |
[35:47] | NASA’s EOS satellites pinged the anomaly first. | 美国航空航天局的紧急救援卫星首先发现异常 |
[35:50] | The ice shelf plays hell on the echo soundings. | 冰架的回声探测显示很混乱 |
[35:53] | But there’s something there. | 但那里绝对有东西 |
[35:55] | A submarine, maybe? Soviet-era? | 说不定是苏联时代的潜艇呢? |
[35:57] | Doubtful. That’s 300 meters. | 不一定 那玩意三百米长 |
[35:58] | Considerably larger than anything we know they built back then. | 比我们那时候能建出来的东西大多了 |
[36:02] | But herds the spooky pan. | 但是诡异的地方在这 |
[36:04] | The ice surrounding the object… | 那东西周围覆盖的冰 |
[36:07] | …it’s nearly twenty thousand years old. | 大概在上面有两万年了 |
[36:11] | Miss Lane? | 莲恩小姐 |
[36:14] | Try not to wander. | 别乱走 这里到了半夜 |
[36:15] | Temperatures drop to minus 40 at night around here. | 温度会降到零下40度 |
[36:18] | Wouldn’t find your body till after spring. | 春天过完了才能找到你的尸体 |
[36:24] | And there you go. | 那就这样吧 |
[36:29] | What if I need to tinkle? | 我想解手怎么办? |
[36:31] | There’s a bucket in the corner. | 角落里有个桶 |
[37:07] | Where the hell are you going? | 你到底要去哪儿? |
[39:18] | Hello? | 你好? |
[40:55] | It’s all right, it’s all right, it’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 没事的 |
[41:13] | You’re hemorrhaging internally… | 你内出血了 |
[41:15] | …and if I don’t cauterize this bleed… | 要是现在我不止血 |
[41:18] | How can…? | 怎么能…? |
[41:19] | I can do things that other people can’t. | 我有常人没有的能力 |
[41:23] | Now hold my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[41:25] | This is gonna hurt. | 会疼的 |
[42:28] | What Colonel Hardy and his team surmised… | 哈迪上校和他的团队 |
[42:30] | …was a Soviet-era submarine… | 猜测这会是一艘苏联时代的潜艇 |
[42:32] | …was actually something much more exotic. | 它的真面目却更加奇特 |
[42:35] | An isotope analysis of the surrounding ice bores suggests that an object… | 周围冰孔的同位素分析表明… |
[42:39] | …had been trapped in the glacier for over 18,000 years. | 该物体已被困于冰川之中超过一万八千年 |
[42:43] | As for my rescuer? | 而救我的人 |
[42:45] | He disappeared during the object’s departure… | 在该物体起飞的同时消失了 |
[42:47] | A background check revealed that his work history… | 背景调查发现 他的工作历史… |
[42:50] | …and identity had been falsified. | 和身份均为伪造 |
[42:52] | The questions raised by my rescuer’s… | 关于救我的人 |
[42:55] | …existence are frightening to contemplate… | 存在与否的考量确实惊人 |
[42:57] | …but I also know what I saw. | 但我也知道自己所见属实 |
[43:00] | “And I have arrived at the inescapable conclusion… | 因此我得出了一个必然的结论 |
[43:03] | …that the object and its occupant… | 即该物体与它的乘坐者 |
[43:05] | …did not originate on Earth.” | 并非地球产物 |
[43:09] | I can’t print this, Lois. You might have hallucinated half of it. | 这样没法上报 里面可能有一半是你的幻觉 |
[43:12] | What about the contractors who corroborated my story? | 可平民承包商证实了我的故事? |
[43:15] | The Pentagon is denying that there was a ship. | 五角大楼否认有船的存在 |
[43:18] | Of course they are. They’re supposed to. | 他们当然否认 他们就该否认 |
[43:20] | It’s the Pentagon. | 因为他们是五角大楼 |
[43:22] | Perry,come on, it’s me we’re talking about. | 佩里 拜托 我们说的可是我 |
[43:24] | – I’m a Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter. – Then act like it. | – 我是一个普利策奖获奖记者 – 那就有点名记者样 |
[43:27] | – Print it or I walk. – You can’t. | – 不报出去我就辞职 – 走不了 |
[43:29] | You’re under contract. | 你签了合同的 |
[43:33] | I’m not running a story about aliens walking among us. | 我不会报道外星人隐藏于寻常人之中的故事 |
[43:43] | Never gonna happen. | 绝对不会 |
[43:48] | That’s a Scotch, straight-up, for the lady. | 这位女士的苏格兰威士忌纯饮 |
[43:51] | I’m sending you the article. | 我现在就发原文给你 |
[43:52] | My editor won’t print it, but if it leaked online… | 我的编辑不肯报 但如果碰巧在网上泄露了的话… |
[43:55] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[43:56] | But didn’t you once describe my site… | 但你不是曾经把我的网站形容为… |
[43:59] | …as a creeping cancer of falsehoods? | 满溢谎言的毒瘤吗? |
[44:02] | I stand by my words, Woodburn, but I want this story out there. | 我还这么认为 但我想让这个故事见光 |
[44:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[44:07] | Because I want my mystery man to know I know the truth. | 因为我想让我的神秘男子知道我知道真相 |
[44:25] | Recursive diagnostics complete… | 递归诊断完成 |
[44:28] | Guiding presence authenticated. | 导示影像已授权 |
[44:30] | All systems operational. | 系统运转正常 |
[44:45] | To see you standing there having grown into an adult… | 看见你在那里长大成人… |
[44:51] | If only Lara could have witnessed this. | 要是莱拉能亲眼得见就好了 |
[44:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[44:56] | I am your father, Kal. | 我是你的父亲 卡尔 |
[45:00] | Or at least a shadow of him. | 起码是他的身影 |
[45:02] | His consciousness. | 他的意识 |
[45:06] | My name was Jor-El. | 我叫乔•艾尔 |
[45:11] | And Kal? | 那卡尔 |
[45:16] | That’s my name. | 是我的名字吗? |
[45:18] | Kal-El. It is. | 叫 卡尔•艾尔 |
[45:22] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题 |
[45:27] | Where do I come from? | 我从哪里来? |
[45:30] | Why did you send me here? | 你为什么要送我来这里? |
[45:33] | You came from Krypton. | 你来自氪星 |
[45:38] | A world with a much harsher environment than Earths. | 一个比地球环境更恶劣的世界 |
[45:45] | Long ago… | 很久以前 |
[45:47] | …in an era of expansion… | 在大扩张的时代 |
[45:50] | …our race spread out through the stars… | 我们的种族探索一颗颗星球 |
[45:53] | …seeking new worlds to settle upon. | 寻觅可以常驻的新世界 |
[45:57] | This scout ship was one of thousands launched into the void. | 这艘侦察船是射入虚空的数千艘之一 |
[46:03] | We built outposts on other planets… | 我们在其他行星上建造前哨 |
[46:06] | musing great machines to reshape environments to our needs. | 用巨大的机器按我们的需求重塑环境 |
[46:12] | For 100,000 years, our civilization flourished… | 十万年来我们的文明蓬勃发展 |
[46:17] | …accomplishing wonders. | 创造了许多奇迹 |
[46:21] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[46:24] | Artificial population control was established. | 我们创造了人造人口控制系统 |
[46:28] | The outposts on space exploration were abandoned. | 遗弃了太空探索的前哨 |
[46:32] | We exhausted our natural resources. | 我们用尽了自然资源 |
[46:35] | As a result, our planet’s core became unstable. | 因此我们行星的核心变得不稳定 |
[46:42] | Eventually, our military leader… | 最终我们的军事领袖 |
[46:44] | …General Zod, attempted a coup. | 佐德将军企图发动政变 |
[46:50] | But by then it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[46:54] | Your mother and I foresaw the coming calamity… | 你妈妈和我预见了未来灾难 |
[46:57] | …and we took certain steps to ensure your survival. | 我们采取了某些措施以确保你的生存 |
[47:01] | This is a genesis chamber. | 这是始源室 |
[47:04] | All Kryptonians were conceived in chambers such as this. | 所有氪星人都在这样的小房间里被孕育 |
[47:07] | Every child was designed to fulfill a pre-determined role in our society… | 每个出生的孩子都有一个预定的角色 |
[47:11] | …as a worker… | 工人 |
[47:12] | …a warrior, a leader and so on. | 战士 领导者等等 |
[47:16] | Your mother and I believed Krypton lost something precious. | 你妈妈和我相信氪星失去了一些珍贵的东西 |
[47:19] | The element of choice, of chance. | 选择和机会的要素 |
[47:22] | What if a child dreamed of becoming something… | 要是一个孩子的梦想是… |
[47:24] | mother than what society had intended for him or her? | 成为预定较色以外的角色呢? |
[47:28] | What if a child aspired to something greater? | 要是他渴望更伟大的东西呢? |
[47:32] | You were the embodiment of that belief, Kal. | 你就是这种信念的体现 卡尔 |
[47:34] | Krypton’s first natural birth in centuries. | 几世纪以来氪星的第一个自然分娩的孩子 |
[47:38] | That’s why we risked so much to save you. | 所以我们才冒如此大的风险救你 |
[47:41] | Why didn’t you come with me? | 你们为什么不跟我一起来呢? |
[47:46] | We couldn’t, Kal. | 我们做不到 卡尔 |
[47:49] | No matter how much we wanted to. | 不论我们多么渴望 |
[47:52] | No matter how much we loved you. | 不论我们有多爱你 |
[47:55] | Your mother, Lara, and I… | 你母亲莱拉和我 都跟佐德一样 |
[47:57] | …were a product of the failures of our world as much as Zod was… | 是我们世界生产出来的失败产物 |
[48:00] | …tied to its fate. | 我们与它的命运紧紧相连 |
[48:02] | – So I’m alone. – No. | – 那我是孤单一人了 – 不 |
[48:06] | You’re as much a child of Earth now as you are of Krypton. | 你既是氪星的子嗣 也是地球的孩子 |
[48:10] | You can embody the best of both worlds. | 你能体现两个世界的精华 |
[48:13] | A dream your mother and I dedicated our lives to preserve. | 你母亲和我致力保护的梦想 |
[48:21] | The people of Earth are different from us, it’s true. | 地球人与我们不同 这不假 |
[48:24] | But, ultimately, I believe that’s a good thing. | 但最终我相信这是件好事 |
[48:27] | They won’t necessarily make the same mistakes we did. | 他们不一定会犯与我们相同的错误 |
[48:30] | Not if you guide them, Kal. | 只要有你的引导 卡尔 |
[48:34] | Not if you give them hope. | 只要你带给他们希望 |
[48:39] | That’s what this symbol means. | 这个符号就是这个意思 |
[48:42] | The symbol of the house of El means hope. | 艾尔家族的标志代表希望 |
[48:45] | Embodied within that hope is the fundamental belief… | 那种希望的体现在于… |
[48:47] | …in the potential of every person to be a force for good. | 让每个人的潜力成为善的力量 |
[48:52] | That’s what you can bring them. | 你可以将这一点带给他们 |
[49:15] | Why am I so different from them? | 为什么我这么与众不同? |
[49:18] | Earth’s sun is younger and brighter than Krypton’s was. | 地球的太阳比氪星的太阳更年轻更明亮 |
[49:22] | Your cells have drunken its radiation… | 你的细胞汲取了它的辐射 |
[49:25] | …strengthening your muscles, your skin, your senses. | 加强你的肌肉 皮肤以及感官 |
[49:29] | Earth’s gravity is weaker, yet its atmosphere is more nourishing. | 地球的引力较弱 但大气更加滋润 |
[49:35] | You’ve grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. | 你在这里变得会比我想象中的更强 |
[49:38] | The only way to know how strong… | 知道多强的唯一办法就是 |
[49:41] | …is to keep testing your limits. | 不断测试你的极限 |
[50:36] | You will give the people of Earth an ideal lo strive towards. | 你会带给地球人为之奋斗的理想 |
[50:42] | They’ll race behind you. | 他们会在你身后努力追赶 |
[50:44] | They will stumble. | 他们会失足 |
[50:45] | They will fall. | 会倒下 |
[50:47] | But In time… | 但最后 |
[50:50] | …they will join you in the sun, Kal. | 他们会在太阳下与你比肩 卡尔 |
[50:54] | In time… | 到最后 |
[50:56] | you will help them accomplish wonders. | 你会帮助他们创造奇迹 |
[52:25] | You start with the urban legends… | 先从追踪有他出现的都市传说开始 |
[52:27] | – …that have sprung up in his wake. – That’s Joe. | – 他醒来后都涌现了出来 – 这是乔 |
[52:30] | The friends of a friend who have seen him. | 所有声称见过他的朋友的朋友 |
[52:32] | He worked here. | 他过去在这里工作 |
[52:34] | For some he was a guardian angel. | 对某些人而言 他是守护天使 |
[52:36] | For others, a cipher, a ghost who never quite fit in… | 对其他人来讲 他是个谜 是个格格不入的幽灵 |
[52:40] | Well, I was saying we were coming towards the oil rig. | 好吧 我是说我们在靠近石油钻机 |
[52:43] | As you work your way back in time, the stories form a pattern. | 随着你排除困难追溯过去 故事开始渐渐成型 |
[52:47] | I’m looking for a Pete Ross. Do you know him? | 我在找皮特•罗斯 你认识他吗? |
[52:54] | Pete Ross? | 是皮特•罗斯吗? |
[52:57] | I’d like to talk to you about an accident when you were younger. | 我想跟您谈谈你年轻时候的一场事故 |
[53:00] | A school bus that went into the river. | 一辆冲进河里的校车 |
[53:08] | Dusty. | 杰斯 |
[53:10] | Mrs. Kent? | 肯特夫人吗? |
[53:12] | I’m Lois Lane. I’m from the Daily Planet. | 我是露易丝•莲恩 来自《星球日报》 |
[53:15] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[53:18] | I’m from the Daily Planet and I’d like to talk to you about your son. | 我来自《星球日报》 我想跟您谈谈你的儿子 |
[53:39] | I figured if I turned over enough stones you’d eventually find me. | 我早就知道要是我查得够仔细 你最后会找到我 |
[53:49] | Where are you from? What are you doing here? | 你从哪来?在这里做什么? |
[53:52] | Let me tell your story. | 让我讲你的故事 |
[53:54] | What if I don’t want my story told? | 要是我不想让我的故事被讲出去呢? |
[53:57] | It’s going to come out eventually. | 最后它总会被传出去的 |
[53:59] | Somebody’s going to get a photograph or figure out where you live. | 有人会拿到相片或是查到你的住处 |
[54:03] | – Then I’ll disappear again. – The only way you could disappear… | – 那我就再次消失 – 唯一的办法就是 |
[54:06] | …is to stop helping people altogether, and I sense that’s not an option for you. | 不再帮助人们 我感觉你不会那样的 |
[54:14] | My father believed that if the world found out who I really was… | 我父亲相信要是世界查出我的真实身份 |
[54:20] | …they’d reject me… | 他们会拒绝我 |
[54:22] | …out of fear. | 因为恐惧 |
[54:25] | I’m tired of safe. | 我厌倦了安全 |
[54:28] | I just wanna do something useful with my life. | 我只想有生之年做些有用的事 |
[54:30] | So farming, feeding people. That’s not useful? | 那么开农场 养活大家 就没有用吗? |
[54:33] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[54:34] | Our family’s been farming for five generations. | 我们的家族整整五代都以农场为生 克拉克 |
[54:36] | Your family, not mine. | 你的家族 不是我的 |
[54:38] | I don’t even know why I’m listening to you. You’re not my dad. | 我都不知道自己为什么要听你说 你不是我爸爸 |
[54:42] | You’re just some guy who found me in a field. | 你只是某个在地里捡到我的人 |
[54:43] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[54:47] | It’s all right, Martha. | 没关系 玛莎 |
[54:50] | He’s right. Clark has a point. | 他说得对 克拉克说得有道理 |
[54:53] | We’re not your parents. | 我们不是你的父母 |
[54:56] | But we’ve been doing the best we can. | 但我们力求做到最好 |
[54:58] | And we’ve been making this up as we go along, so maybe… | 我们也在尽可能地改进 也许… |
[55:02] | Maybe our best isn’t good enough anymore. | 我们所谓的最好已经不够好了 |
[55:09] | Look, Dad… | 听着 爸 |
[55:11] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[55:33] | Go for the overpass. | 快去天桥躲着 |
[55:36] | Go for the overpass! | 快点去躲起来 |
[55:40] | Take cover! Take cover! | 找掩护 快找掩护 |
[55:41] | – Over there. Just follow them. – Take cover. | – 在那边 跟上他们 – 找掩护 |
[55:48] | She’s stuck. | 她被困住了 |
[55:53] | Hank’s still in the car. | 汉克在车里 |
[55:56] | Hank’s in the car. | 汉克在车里 |
[55:58] | – I’ll get him, I’ll get him. – No, no. | – 我去救它 我去救 – 不 |
[56:01] | Get your mom to the overpass. | 带你妈去天桥 |
[56:21] | Hank! Hank! Come! | 汉克 快来 |
[56:54] | – Jonathan! – Mom, stay here. | – 乔纳森 – 妈 待在这 |
[57:21] | Dad! | 爸 |
[57:26] | I let my father die because I trusted him. | 因为我的信任 父亲去世了 |
[57:30] | Because he was convinced that I had to wait. | 因为他相信世界还没有准备好 |
[57:35] | That the world was not ready. | 我必须等待下去 |
[57:39] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[57:46] | You better watch out, Lois. | 你得小心了 露易丝 |
[57:48] | Hey, Perry’s gunning for you. | 佩里要冲你发火了 |
[57:50] | He knows you’re Woodburn’s anonymous source | 他知道你是伍德伯恩的匿名信息源 |
[57:52] | and cannot wait to rip you a new one. | 都等不及好好教训你了 |
[57:56] | Oh, look at her. Ha, ha, ha. | 看看她 哈哈 |
[58:00] | I told you not to run with this, and what do you do? | 我告诉过你不要跟这条线 然后呢? |
[58:03] | You let Woodburn just shotgun it all over the Internet. | 你却让伍德伯恩将之传遍了网络 |
[58:05] | Now the publishers want me to sue you. | 现在出版商想让我起诉你 |
[58:08] | Well, if it makes a difference, I’m dropping it. | 好吧 如果还有用的话 我放弃 |
[58:12] | Whoa, just like that? | 就那样吗? |
[58:13] | Yep. | 没错 |
[58:15] | What happened to your leads? | 你的线索怎么了? |
[58:17] | They didn’t pan out. The story is smoke. | 没什么意思 整个故事都是过眼云烟 |
[58:19] | Or it didn’t get the traction you hoped? | 也有可能没引起你期盼的公众注意罢了 |
[58:24] | Two weeks leave… | 两周的无薪休假 |
[58:25] | …no pay, that’s your penance. | 算是惩罚你了 |
[58:27] | You try something like this again… | 你再这么弄一次 |
[58:29] | – …you’re done here. – Fine. | – 我就开除你 – 好吧 |
[58:31] | Let’s make it three weeks | 你这么迫不及待地附和我 |
[58:32] | since you’re so willing to agree. | 改成三周休假比较合适 |
[58:37] | I believe you saw something, Lois. | 露易丝 我绝不认为 |
[58:39] | But not for a moment do I believe that your leads just went cold. | 你的线索毫无价值 |
[58:42] | So whatever your reasons are for dropping it… | 因此不管你放弃的理由是什么 |
[58:47] | …I think you’re doing the right thing. | 我相信你做得没错 |
[58:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[58:52] | Can you imagine how people on this planet would react… | 如果人们得知地球有这样的人的存在 |
[58:58] | …if they knew there was someone like this out there? | 你能想象人们会有何种反应吗? |
[59:19] | Go get him. | 去接接他 |
[59:27] | Well, look at you. | 看看我儿子 |
[59:46] | A reporter came by here. | 一个记者来过 |
[59:48] | She’s a friend. Don’t worry. | 是个朋友 别担心 |
[59:53] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[59:54] | What? | 怎么了? |
[59:57] | – I found them. – Who? | – 我找到了 – 谁? |
[1:00:01] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[1:00:04] | My People. | 我的族人 |
[1:00:06] | I know where I come from now. | 我现在知道自己的身世了 |
[1:00:10] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:00:13] | That’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[1:00:16] | I’m so happy for you, Clark. | 太为你高兴了 克拉克 |
[1:00:28] | – What? – It’s nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没事 |
[1:00:33] | When you were a baby I used to lay by your crib at night… | 你尚在襁褓中时 我整夜在婴儿床边陪你 |
[1:00:36] | …listening to you breathe. | 听着你的呼吸 |
[1:00:39] | It was hard for you. | 那对你来说不容易 |
[1:00:42] | You struggled. | 你努力着 |
[1:00:44] | And I worried all the time. | 我无时不刻不担心你 |
[1:00:46] | You worried the truth would come out. | 你怕真相暴露吗? |
[1:00:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:52] | The truth about you is beautiful. | 你的真相吗?那就是你太可爱了 |
[1:00:55] | We saw that the moment we laid eyes on you. | 第一眼见到你的时候我们就知道 |
[1:01:00] | We knew that one day, the whole world would see that. | 知道有一天 世人也终归会发现 |
[1:01:07] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[1:01:09] | I’m worried they’ll take you away from me. | 担心他们会让我们分离 |
[1:01:13] | I’m not going anywhere, Mom. | 我哪也不去 妈妈 |
[1:01:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:01:25] | General Swanwick, sir. | 斯旺威克将军 长官 |
[1:01:28] | What am I looking at, doc? Comet? Asteroid? | 这是什么 博士?彗星还是小行星? |
[1:01:33] | Comets don’t make course corrections, general. | 彗星可不会修正航道 将军 |
[1:01:39] | Wanted you to see this before some amateur with a telescope creates a worldwide panic. | 在某个天文爱好者看到并引起恐慌前 我想让你好好看一下 |
[1:01:45] | The ship appears to have… | 这艘船似乎 |
[1:01:47] | …inserted itself into a lunar synchronous orbit… | 将自己送入了月球同步轨道 |
[1:01:50] | …though I have no idea why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[1:01:52] | Have you tried… communicating with it? | 你有试过和它取得联系吗? |
[1:01:55] | Well, they haven’t responded as of yet. | 他们至今没有回应 |
[1:02:00] | I’m just speculating, but I think whoever’s at the helm of that thing… | 我个人的猜测是 不管是谁在操纵飞船… |
[1:02:05] | …is looking to make a dramatic entrance. | 他一定想来个惊人的着陆 |
[1:02:14] | Anybody know where we keep the toner? | 有人知道墨盒放在哪了吗? |
[1:02:17] | – What’s going on? – It’s all over the news. | – 怎么了? – 新闻都在报道 |
[1:02:19] | You gotta see this. | 你得来看看 |
[1:02:48] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:02:50] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[1:02:51] | Coming. | 来了 |
[1:02:53] | This is a breaking news. An unidentified… | 这是个突发新闻 身份不明 |
[1:03:36] | You are not alone. | 你并不是一个人 |
[1:03:40] | You are not alone. | 你并不是一个人 |
[1:03:44] | You are not alone. | 你并不是一个人 |
[1:03:52] | You are not alone. | 你 并不是 一个人 |
[1:04:20] | It’s coming in on the RSS feeds. | RSS也有这信息 |
[1:04:22] | You are not alone. | 你并不是一个人 |
[1:04:25] | It’s on my phone too. | 手机上也有 |
[1:04:29] | My name is General Zod. | 我是佐德将军 |
[1:04:33] | I come from a world far from yours. | 我来自一个遥远的星球 |
[1:04:37] | I have journeyed across an ocean of stars to reach you. | 我穿越了茫茫星海来找你们 |
[1:04:43] | For some time, your world has sheltered one of my citizens. | 你们庇护了我的一个子民 |
[1:04:48] | I request that you return this individual… | 现在我要求你们把他交出来 |
[1:04:52] | …to my custody. | 给我处理 |
[1:04:54] | For reasons unknown, he has chosen to keep his existence a secret from you. | 因为某些原因 他选择向你们隐瞒他的存在 |
[1:05:01] | He will have made efforts to blend in. | 他竭尽全力融入你们 |
[1:05:05] | He will look like you. | 他看起来和你们相似 |
[1:05:07] | But he is not one of you. | 但他不是同族 |
[1:05:11] | To those of you who may know… | 如果有谁知道 |
[1:05:13] | …of his current location. | 他的位置 |
[1:05:15] | …the fate of your planet… | 那你们星球的命运 |
[1:05:18] | …rests in your hands. | 就在你手中了 |
[1:05:22] | To Kai-El, I say this: | 卡尔•艾尔 听到了吗? |
[1:05:27] | Surrender within 24 hours… | 24小时内出来投降 |
[1:05:34] | …or watch this world suffer the consequences… | 或者让整个世界来承担后果 |
[1:05:53] | We hardly know anything about him, isn’t that right? | 我们对他一无所知 对吗? |
[1:05:55] | If he truly means us no harm… | 如果他真的不想害我们 |
[1:05:57] | …he’ll turn himself in and face the consequences. | 那他应该回归他的族人 去承担后果 |
[1:06:00] | And if he won’t do that… | 如果他不肯去 |
[1:06:01] | …then maybe we should. | 也许我们该送他去 |
[1:06:03] | The Daily Planet’s Lois Lane knows who this guy is. She’s… | 《星球日报》的露易丝•莲恩知道他是谁 |
[1:06:07] | …the one we should be questioning. | 我认为她是我们该质问的人 |
[1:06:08] | – Hold on. You’re saying Lois Lane… – Hello? | – 等等 你是说露易丝•莲恩 – 你好 |
[1:06:11] | Are you watching this crap? Been running all morning. | 你在看新闻吗?播了一早上了 |
[1:06:14] | For once I agree with Woodburn. Have you seen him? | 这次我竟然完全同意伍德伯恩的观点 你见过他吗? |
[1:06:17] | – Do you know where he is? – No. Even if I did, I wouldn’t say. | – 知道他在哪吗? – 不知道 即使知道 我也不会说 |
[1:06:20] | The entire world is being threatened here. | 整个世界岌岌可危 |
[1:06:24] | This is not time for you to fall back on journalistic integrity. | 这可不是你展现新闻道德的时候 |
[1:06:28] | This is serious, Lois. | 事态严重了 露易丝 |
[1:06:30] | The FBI is here. They’re throwing around words like “treason.” | FBI都来了 他们在说叛国罪什么的 |
[1:06:33] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:06:51] | FBI. Hands up. | FBI 举起手来 |
[1:06:52] | Drop the bag. Now. | 扔了袋子 马上 |
[1:07:01] | Regarding the visitors themselves we know… | 据我采访的政府官员说 |
[1:07:04] | …very little. According to government officials… | 现在我们所知甚少 |
[1:07:06] | …the visitors do not represent a threat… | 尽管他们的语调并不友善 |
[1:07:09] | …despite the ominous tone of their message. | 但来客并不代表着威胁 |
[1:07:11] | Then of course there’s the question on everyone’s mind: | 当然了 大家心中都有一个疑问 |
[1:07:14] | “Who is this Kai-El person? Does he actually exist?” | 这个卡尔•艾尔是谁?他真的存在吗? |
[1:07:18] | “How could he have remained hidden from us for so long?” | 他如何在我们之中隐藏了这么久? |
[1:07:26] | Come on, Kent. | 来啊 肯特 |
[1:07:34] | Come on. Fight back. | 来啊 打回来啊 |
[1:07:35] | Get up, Kent. | 站起来 肯特 |
[1:07:40] | So is that it? | 就这点水平 |
[1:07:42] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你就这点实力吗? |
[1:07:45] | Come on, Kent. | 来啊 肯特 |
[1:07:48] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:08:18] | Did they hurl you? | 他们伤到你了吗? |
[1:08:20] | You know they can’t. | 你知道那不可能 |
[1:08:22] | That’s not what I meant. I meant, are you all right? | 我不是那个意思 我是说 你还好吗? |
[1:08:27] | I wanted to hit that kid. I wanted to hit him bad. | 我想痛扁那个屁孩 我想狠狠地揍他 |
[1:08:30] | I know you did. I mean… | 我知道你想 |
[1:08:31] | …part of me even wanted you to, but then what? | 我甚至也想让你揍他 可是然后呢? |
[1:08:35] | Make you feel any better? | 你就会高兴了吗? |
[1:08:39] | You just have to decide what kind of man you want to grow up to be, Clark. | 你只需要决定你想成长为什么样的人 克拉克 |
[1:08:43] | Because whoever that man is, good character or bad, he’s… | 因为无论成为什么样 好人或是坏人 你都会… |
[1:08:49] | He’s gonna change the world. | 改变这个世界 |
[1:08:56] | What’s on your mind? | 你脑中所虑为何事? |
[1:09:03] | I don’t know where to start. | 我不知从何说起 |
[1:09:05] | Wherever you want. | 悉听尊便 |
[1:09:09] | That ship that appeared last night. | 昨晚出现的飞船 |
[1:09:12] | I’m the one they’re looking for. | 我就是他们要找的人 |
[1:09:19] | Do you know… | 你知道 |
[1:09:21] | …why they want you? | 他们找你的原因吗? |
[1:09:22] | No. But this General Zod… | 不 但这个佐德将军 |
[1:09:25] | …even if I surrender, there’s no guarantee he’ll keep his word, but… | 即使我投降 他也未必会信守诺言 |
[1:09:29] | …if there’s a chance I can save Earth by turning myself in… | 但若我投降就可以拯救地球的话 |
[1:09:35] | …shouldn’t I take it? | 难道我不该这么做吗? |
[1:09:38] | What does your gut tell you? | 你的直觉呢? |
[1:09:40] | Zod can’t be trusted. | 佐德不可信 |
[1:09:45] | The problem is… | 问题是 |
[1:09:47] | …I’m not sure the people of Earth can be either. | 我也不知道地球的人民可不可信 |
[1:09:58] | Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. | 有时候你必须坚信不疑 |
[1:10:02] | The trust part comes later. | 信任会随之而来 |
[1:10:28] | All right. You’ve got our attention. | 好了 我们注意到你了 |
[1:10:32] | What is it you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:10:33] | I would like to speak to Lois Lane. | 我要和露易丝•莲恩谈话 |
[1:10:35] | What makes you think she’s here? | 你凭什么认为她在这里? |
[1:10:37] | Don’t play games with me, general. | 别浪费时间 将军 |
[1:10:39] | I’ll surrender, but only if you guarantee Lois’s freedom. | 只要你们能保证露易丝的自由 我就投降 |
[1:10:54] | Why are you surrendering to Zod? | 你为什么向佐德投降? |
[1:10:57] | I’m surrendering to mankind. There’s a difference. | 我是向人类屈服 这并不一样 |
[1:11:01] | You let them handcuff you? | 你让他们把你铐起来了吗? |
[1:11:04] | Wouldn’t be much of a surrender if I resisted. | 我要是抵抗 就不算是投降了 |
[1:11:08] | And if it makes them feel more secure… | 如果他们这样做感到安全 |
[1:11:11] | …then all the better for it. | 那么 如他们所愿吧 |
[1:11:17] | What’s the S stand for? | S这个字母有含义吗? |
[1:11:22] | It’s not an S. | 那不是S |
[1:11:25] | On my world it means hope. | 在我的星球 那代表希望 |
[1:11:29] | Well, here, it’s an S. | 好吧 在地球这就是个S |
[1:11:34] | How about… | 我想想 |
[1:11:41] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:11:43] | – Hi, my name is Dr. E… – Emil Hamilton. | – 嗨 我是…博士 – 埃米尔•汉密尔顿 |
[1:11:46] | I know, I can see your ID tag in your breast pocket. | 我知道 我可以看到你上衣口袋里的身份卡 |
[1:11:50] | Along with a half-eaten roll of Lifesavers. | 还有一袋吃了一半的糖 |
[1:11:53] | I can also see the soldiers in the next room… | 我也能看到隔壁房间的一队士兵 |
[1:11:55] | …preparing that tranquilizing agent of yours. | 还有你的镇压用特工 |
[1:11:58] | You won’t need it. | 没必要的 |
[1:12:00] | Sir, you can’t expect us to not take precautions. | 先生 我们不可能毫无准备 |
[1:12:03] | You could be carrying some kind of alien pathogen. | 你很可能携带了外星病原体 |
[1:12:06] | Been here for 33 years, doctor. | 我已经在这里生活了33年了 博士 |
[1:12:07] | – Haven’t infected anyone yet. – That you know of. | – 还没感染任何人 – 一面之辞而已 |
[1:12:10] | We have legitimate security concerns. | 我们有安全方面的考虑 |
[1:12:12] | You revealed your identity to Miss Lane over there. | 既然你向莲恩小姐透露了身份 |
[1:12:16] | Why won’t you do the same with us? | 为什么没告诉我们? |
[1:12:19] | Let’s put our cards on the table here, general. | 我们把话说开了吧 将军 |
[1:12:23] | You’re scared because you can’t control me. | 你们怕我是因为你们无法控制我 |
[1:12:25] | You don’t, and you never will. | 现在不能 以后也不能 |
[1:12:29] | But that doesn’t’ mean I’m your enemy. | 但那并不意味着我是敌人 |
[1:12:31] | Then who is? | 那谁是敌人? |
[1:12:32] | Zod? | 佐德吗? |
[1:12:35] | That’s what I’m worried about. | 我正是担心这一点 |
[1:12:37] | Be that as it may… | 就算是这样 |
[1:12:38] | …I’ve been given orders to hand you over to him. | 我也收到了命令要把你交给他 |
[1:12:42] | Do what you have to do, general. | 做你必须做的吧 将军 |
[1:12:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:51] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[1:12:53] | For believing in me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[1:12:58] | Didn’t make much difference in the end. | 到最后也没改变什么 |
[1:13:01] | It did to me. | 改变了我 |
[1:13:23] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:13:25] | You should leave now. | 你该走了 |
[1:13:30] | Go, Lois. | 快走 露易丝 |
[1:14:42] | Kal-El. | 卡尔•艾尔 |
[1:14:44] | I’m sub-commander Faora-UI. | 我是副指挥官芙拉•奥 |
[1:14:47] | On behalf of General Zod, I extend you his greetings. | 代表佐德将军 向你问候 |
[1:14:56] | – Are you the ranking officer here? – I am. | – 你是指挥官吗? – 我是 |
[1:15:00] | General Zod would like this woman to accompany me. | 佐德将军希望这个女人陪我走 |
[1:15:04] | You asked for the alien. | 你要的只是你的族人 |
[1:15:07] | You didn’t say anything about one of our own. | 你并没有说要带走我们的人 |
[1:15:10] | Shall I tell the general you’re unwilling to comply? | 需要我告诉将军你不答应吗? |
[1:15:13] | I don’t care what you tell him. | 我不在乎你怎么告诉他 |
[1:15:18] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:15:21] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[1:16:05] | The atmospheric composition on our ship is not compatible with humans. | 人类无法适应我们飞船中的大气成分 |
[1:16:09] | You need to wear a breather… | 过去以后 你必须带上呼吸器 |
[1:16:11] | …beyond this point. | 不要靠近 |
[1:16:37] | Kal-El. | 卡尔•艾尔 |
[1:16:40] | You have no idea how long… | 你都不知道 |
[1:16:42] | …we’ve been searching for you. | 我们找了你多久 |
[1:16:45] | I take it you’re Zod? | 我想你就是佐德 |
[1:16:46] | General Zod. | 是佐德将军 |
[1:16:47] | – Our commander. – It’s all right, Faora. | – 我们的统领 – 没关系 芙拉•奥 |
[1:16:49] | We can forgive Kal any lapses in decorum. | 原谅卡尔的无礼 |
[1:16:52] | He’s a stranger to our ways. | 他还不熟悉我们的礼仪 |
[1:16:54] | This should be cause for celebration, not conflict. | 我们应该好好庆祝一下 而不该争吵 |
[1:16:59] | Not conflict. | 别冲突 |
[1:17:04] | I… | 我… |
[1:17:05] | …feel strange. | 感觉不舒服 |
[1:17:09] | Weak. | 很虚弱 |
[1:17:12] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了? |
[1:17:14] | He’s rejecting our ship’s atmospherics. | 他的身体对船上的大气有排斥 |
[1:17:17] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:17:17] | You’ve spent a lifetime adapting to Earth’s ecology… | 你用了一辈子来适应地球的环境 |
[1:17:20] | …but never adapted to ours. | 却适应不了我们自己的 |
[1:17:21] | Help him. | 快帮帮他 |
[1:17:24] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:17:28] | Help him. | 帮帮他 |
[1:17:31] | Help him. | 快帮帮他 |
[1:17:44] | Hello, Kal. | 你好 卡尔 |
[1:17:47] | Or do you prefer Clark? | 还是你更喜欢我叫你克拉克 |
[1:17:50] | That’s the name they gave you. | 那是他们给你起的名字 |
[1:17:52] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[1:17:54] | I was Krypton’s military leader… | 我曾是氪星的军事统领 |
[1:17:56] | …your father our foremost scientist. | 而你父亲是我们的首席科学家 |
[1:17:59] | The only thing we agreed on… | 我们唯一达成共识的一点就是 |
[1:18:00] | …was that Krypton was dying. | 氪星就要毁灭了 |
[1:18:02] | In return for my efforts to protect our civilization… | 我拼命保护我们的文化 |
[1:18:06] | …and save our planet… | 保卫我们的星球 |
[1:18:09] | …I and my fellow officers were sentenced to the Phantom Zone. | 得到的回报却是我们都被放逐到幽灵区 |
[1:18:15] | And then the destruction of our world freed us. | 而我们星球的毁灭却让我们重获自由 |
[1:18:26] | We were adrift, | 我们四处漂泊 |
[1:18:27] | destined to float amongst the ruins of our planet… | 注定漂流在我们星球的残骸之中 |
[1:18:32] | …until we starved. | 直至死亡 |
[1:18:34] | How did you find your way to Earth? | 你们是怎么找到地球来的? |
[1:18:37] | We managed to retrofit the phantom projector into a hyperdrive. | 我们把幽灵推进器改造成了高速飞行器 |
[1:18:41] | Your father made a similar modification to the craft that brought you here. | 你父亲也是对飞船做了类似的修改 把你送到了这里 |
[1:18:46] | And so the instrument of our damnation… | 所以囚禁我们的工具 |
[1:18:52] | …became our salvation. | 同时也拯救了我们 |
[1:18:58] | We sought out the old colonial outposts… | 我们找遍了旧殖民地的前哨站 |
[1:19:01] | …looking for signs of life. | 想要寻找生命的迹象 |
[1:19:06] | But all we found was death. | 但找到的只有死亡 |
[1:19:10] | Cut off from Krypton, these outposts… | 这些前哨站早和氪星失去联络 |
[1:19:12] | …withered and died long ago. | 以后就废弃了 |
[1:19:15] | We salvaged what we could… | 我们把能用的都带走了 |
[1:19:17] | …armor, weapons… | 盔甲 武器 |
[1:19:19] | …even a world engine. | 还有一个世界引擎 |
[1:19:23] | For 33 years we prepared… | 我们准备了33年 |
[1:19:26] | …until finally we detected a distress beacon… | 直到我们侦测到一个求救信号 |
[1:19:29] | …which you triggered when you accessed the ancient scout ship. | 是你在老侦察机里发出的 |
[1:19:35] | You led us here, Kal. | 是你把我们带到这里的 卡尔 |
[1:19:39] | Now it’s within your power to save what remains of your race. | 现在你有能力拯救我们的种族 |
[1:19:49] | On Krypton… | 在氪星上 |
[1:19:50] | …the genetic template for every being yet to be born… | 所有未出生孩子的遗传基因 |
[1:19:53] | …is encoded in the registry of citizens. | 都被编写在公民档案里 |
[1:19:56] | Your father stole the registry’s Codex… | 你父亲偷走了档案的密典 |
[1:19:59] | …and stored it in the capsule that brought you here. | 藏在了带你来的太空舱里 |
[1:20:02] | For what purpose? | 为什么呢? |
[1:20:04] | So that Krypton can live again on Earth. | 这样氪星就能在地球上重生 |
[1:20:29] | Where is the Codex, Kal? | 密典在哪里 卡尔? |
[1:20:33] | If Krypton lives again… | 如果氪星重生 |
[1:20:36] | …what happens to Earth? | 地球会怎么样? |
[1:20:38] | The foundation has to be built on something. | 重生总需要建立在毁灭之上 |
[1:20:42] | Even your father recognized that. | 连你父亲都知道这一点 |
[1:20:51] | No, Zod. | 不 佐德 |
[1:20:55] | I can’t be a part of this. | 我不会帮你的 |
[1:20:57] | Then what can you be a part of? | 那么你会帮谁呢? |
[1:20:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:01] | Zod! | 佐德 |
[1:21:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:13] | Your father acquitted himself with honor, Kal. | 你的父亲为荣誉献出了自己 |
[1:21:19] | You killed him? | 是你杀了他? |
[1:21:22] | I did. | 是的 |
[1:21:24] | And not a day goes by where it doesn’t haunt me. | 我永远都摆脱不了这件事的阴影 |
[1:21:28] | But if I had to do it again, I would. | 但如果重来一次 我还是会这么做 |
[1:21:31] | I have a duty to my people… | 我要对我的人民负责 |
[1:21:35] | …and I will not allow anyone to prevent me from carrying it out. | 我不会让任何人阻止我 |
[1:21:55] | What’s the sit-rep, major? | 那是什么 少校? |
[1:21:57] | DSP pinged two bogeys launching from the alien ship. | 侦测到两架敌机从外星飞船中发射 |
[1:22:00] | – Put it up. – Yes, sir. | – 荧幕显示 – 好的 长官 |
[1:22:03] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[1:22:04] | Re-task IKon-4… | 接无线电4号 |
[1:22:05] | – …and get me a closer look. – Yes, sir. | – 再拉近点 – 好的 |
[1:22:08] | Command, the word… | 指挥部 |
[1:22:09] | …of the day is trident. | 今天的暗号是三叉戟 |
[1:22:10] | We have two alien craft on aggressive approach. | 有两架外星飞船正在接近 |
[1:22:13] | Ikon-4 coming online. | 无线电4号已接通 |
[1:22:14] | Air speed? | 速度有多快? |
[1:22:16] | 380 knots, entering Kansas… | 380海里 正在进入堪萨斯州上空 |
[1:22:17] | …airspace. Not responding to our hails. | 他们不回应我们 |
[1:22:19] | You’re wasting your efforts. | 你不要浪费体力了 |
[1:22:23] | The strength you derived from the Earth’s sun… | 你从地球的太阳得到的力量 |
[1:22:25] | …has been neutralized aboard our ship. | 在我们的船上完全没有用 |
[1:22:28] | Here… | 在这里 |
[1:22:29] | …in this environment… | 这样的环境下 |
[1:22:32] | …you are as weak as a human. | 你就跟人类一样脆弱 |
[1:23:32] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪冒出来的? |
[1:23:34] | The command key, Miss Lane. | 主控钥匙里 莲恩小姐 |
[1:23:36] | Thanks to you, I’m uploading to the ship’s mainframe. | 多亏了你 我正在被上传到这艘船的主程序里 |
[1:23:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:23:41] | I am Kai’s father. | 我是卡尔的父亲 |
[1:23:44] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗? |
[1:23:47] | I designed this ship. | 这艘船是我设计的 |
[1:23:49] | I can modify its atmospheric composition… | 我能改造它的大气结构 |
[1:23:52] | …to human compatibility. | 使人类适应 |
[1:23:54] | We can stop them. | 我们能阻止他们 |
[1:23:55] | We can send them back to the Phantom Zone. | 我们能把他们送回幽灵区 |
[1:23:58] | How? | 怎么做? |
[1:23:59] | I can teach you. | 我来教你 |
[1:24:01] | And in turn, you can teach Kal. | 然后你再教给卡尔 |
[1:24:03] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗? |
[1:24:18] | The ship’s crew are alerted. | 船上的警报响了 |
[1:24:20] | We need to move quickly. | 我们得快点 |
[1:24:21] | Retrieve the command key. | 把主控钥匙拿上 |
[1:24:30] | – Did you do that? – Yes. Pick up her sidearm. | – 是你做的吗? – 是的 把她的武器拿上 |
[1:24:43] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[1:25:05] | To your right. | 右边 |
[1:25:06] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:25:08] | Behind you. | 后面 |
[1:25:23] | Secure yourself inside the open pod. | 安全待在救生舱里 |
[1:25:26] | Safe travels, Miss Lane. It’s unlikely… | 旅途平安 莲恩小姐 |
[1:25:28] | …we’ll see each other again. | 我们应该不可能再见面了 |
[1:25:31] | Remember, the phantom drives are essential in stopping them. | 记住 幽灵引擎是阻止他们的关键 |
[1:25:35] | Move your head to the left. | 把头偏向左边 |
[1:26:04] | Is it true what Zod said about the Codex? | 佐德说的关于密典的事是真的吗? |
[1:26:07] | Strike that panel. | 把船壁打破 |
[1:26:12] | We wanted you to learn what it meant to be human first… | 我们想要你学习人类最重要的是什么 |
[1:26:16] | …so that one day, when the time was right, | 所以如果有一天 时机成熟 |
[1:26:18] | you could be the bridge between two peoples. | 你会成为两个种族沟通的桥梁 |
[1:26:25] | Look. | 看 |
[1:26:29] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[1:26:31] | You can save her, Kal. | 你能救她 卡尔 |
[1:26:35] | You can save all of them. | 你能拯救所有人 |
[1:27:55] | You’ll be safe here. | 你安全了 |
[1:27:59] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[1:28:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:28:07] | I didn’t wanna tell them anything, but they did something to me. | 我不是故意告诉他们你的事 他们对我动了手脚 |
[1:28:11] | – They looked inside my mind… – It’s okay, Lois. | – 他们看穿了我的心思 – 没关系 露易丝 |
[1:28:13] | They did the same thing to me. | 他们也对我做了同样的事 |
[1:28:28] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[1:28:38] | The craft he arrived in… | 带他来的那艘船 |
[1:28:40] | …where is it? | 它在哪里? |
[1:28:44] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[1:28:56] | There. | 在那边 |
[1:29:20] | The Codex is not here. | 密典不在这里 |
[1:29:29] | Where has he hidden it? | 他藏在哪了? |
[1:29:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:31] | Where is the Codex?! | 密典在哪里? |
[1:29:48] | You think you can threaten my mother?! | 你居然敢威胁我妈妈 |
[1:30:32] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[1:30:34] | My parents taught me to hone my senses, Zod. | 我父母教我要磨练我的感官 佐德 |
[1:30:39] | Focus… | 专注 |
[1:30:42] | …on just what I wanted to see. | 在自己想看的东西上 |
[1:30:44] | Without your helmet… | 你没了头盔 |
[1:30:45] | …you’re getting everything. | 可以感受到更多东西 |
[1:30:48] | And it hurts… | 很难受 |
[1:30:50] | …doesn’t it? | 是吧? |
[1:31:36] | Get away from the window. | 别站在窗户边上 |
[1:31:40] | Get inside. It’s not safe. | 都进去 这里不安全 |
[1:31:47] | All players, this is Guardian. I am airborne mission commander. | 全体听命 这里是守护者 我是空中指挥官 |
[1:31:50] | I have previously encountered and observed… | 我已经事先接触过并观察过 |
[1:31:53] | …the beings we’re about to engage. | 我们将要接近的目标 |
[1:31:55] | They are extremely dangerous and we have been authorized… | 他们非常危险 我们可以… |
[1:31:58] | …to use deadly force. | 使用致命武器 |
[1:32:02] | Roger, Guardian, we are inbound to target. | 收到 守护者 我们正接近目标 |
[1:32:09] | Cleared hot. Weapons free. | 开火 |
[1:32:11] | Copy, 11. Weapons free. | 11号 开火 |
[1:32:15] | Thunder 11… | 这里是雷电11号 |
[1:32:16] | …tally three targets. | 锁定三个目标 |
[1:32:35] | Thunder 11… | 雷电11号 |
[1:32:36] | …good hit. Request immediate re-attack. | 干得漂亮 请求立即再次攻击 |
[1:32:38] | Roger, Guardian. We’ll make a second gun run… | 收到 守护者 准备二次攻击 |
[1:32:41] | …on a heading of 212 degrees. | 航向212度 |
[1:32:50] | Thunder 11, eject! | 雷电11号 快弹出逃生 |
[1:32:51] | Eject! | 快弹出逃生 |
[1:32:53] | Thunder 11, eject! | 雷电11号 快弹出逃生 |
[1:33:05] | I have a bogey incoming! | 有敌人向我冲来 |
[1:33:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:33:27] | You are weak… | 你太弱了 |
[1:33:28] | …son of El. | 艾尔之子 |
[1:33:29] | Unsure of yourself. | 对自己没信心 |
[1:33:35] | The fact that you possess a sense of morality… | 我们并不像你 |
[1:33:39] | …and we do not… | 受道德准则的束缚 |
[1:33:41] | …gives us an evolutionary advantage. | 而这正是我们进化的优势 |
[1:33:47] | And if history has proven anything… | 如果说历史证明了什么 |
[1:33:59] | …it is that evolution always wins. | 那就是进化者永远更强大 |
[1:34:24] | CCT, we’re approaching… | 我们来了 |
[1:34:26] | …LZ Jayhawk. Get down in five. | 着陆 全力下降 |
[1:34:28] | Let’s go. Go to the LZ. | 走吧 前进 |
[1:34:30] | Roger, sarge. let’s go! | 收到 中士 出发 |
[1:35:09] | All rangers, I need you… | 公牛流浪者号 |
[1:35:11] | …to engage the targets. | 瞄准所有目标 |
[1:35:13] | Guardian, this is Badger 01. | 守护者 这里是一号战场 |
[1:35:14] | What about the guy in blue? | 那个穿蓝衣服的家伙怎么办? |
[1:35:15] | I said engage… | 我说了 |
[1:35:17] | …all targets. | 攻击所有目标 |
[1:35:29] | Contact. Contact. | 战斗 战斗 |
[1:35:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:35:47] | We’re auto-rotating, going in hard. | 我们被击中了 |
[1:35:50] | Brace for impact. | 我们受到了撞击 |
[1:35:52] | Brace for impact. | 我们受撞击 |
[1:35:53] | We’re going in hard! | 正在坠落 |
[1:35:59] | Fallen angel. Fallen angel. Guardian is down. I repeat, Guardian is down. | 守护者已坠毁 重复一次 守护者已坠毁 |
[1:36:25] | Guardian, do you read? | 守护者 听到请回答 |
[1:36:27] | Thunder 12, calling Guardian. | 雷电12号呼叫守护者 |
[1:36:28] | – Do you read? – Thunder 12… | – 能收到吗? – 雷电12号 |
[1:36:30] | …this is Guardian. | 这里是守护者 |
[1:36:31] | Put down everything you’ve got north of my position. | 火力全部对准这里 不用管我们 |
[1:36:34] | – This will be danger-close. – Copy, danger-close. | – 这里是危险区域 – 收到 危险区域 |
[1:36:36] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运 长官 |
[1:37:17] | A good death is its own reward. | 死得光荣就是死得其所 |
[1:37:34] | You will not win. | 你赢不了的 |
[1:37:36] | For every human you save… | 你每救一个人 |
[1:37:38] | …we will kill a million more. Unh! | 我们会多杀一百万 |
[1:38:32] | Do we have an all clear? Do we have an all clear? | 还有敌人吗?还有敌人吗? |
[1:38:36] | Alpha team, sit-rep. Alpha team. | A小队 |
[1:38:38] | Do you copy? Alpha team. | 收到请回答 |
[1:39:29] | This man is not our enemy. | 这个人不是我们的敌人 |
[1:39:34] | Thank you, colonel. | 谢谢你 上校 |
[1:39:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:39:55] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:40:09] | Nice suit, son. | 衣服很漂亮 儿子 |
[1:40:12] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:15] | It’s only stuff, Clark. | 这些只是身外之物 克拉克 |
[1:40:18] | It can always be replaced. | 总是会被取代的 |
[1:40:23] | But you can’t be. | 但你不能被取代 |
[1:40:25] | Mom, Zod said this Codex… | 妈妈 佐德说他要找的密典 |
[1:40:28] | …he’s looking for can bring my people back. | 可以让我的种族重生 |
[1:40:31] | Isn’t that a good thing? | 这不是很好吗? |
[1:40:37] | I don’t think they’re interested in sharing this world. | 我不认为他们想要分享这个世界 |
[1:40:40] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:40:42] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:40:45] | I know how to stop them. | 我知道怎么阻止他们 |
[1:40:48] | What happened down there? | 发生了什么? |
[1:40:50] | He exposed a temporary weakness. | 他发现了我们一个暂时的弱点 |
[1:40:54] | It is of little consequence… | 这已经不重要了 |
[1:40:57] | …because I have located the Codex. | 因为我知道密典在哪儿了 |
[1:41:01] | It was never in the capsule. | 根本就不在太空舱里 |
[1:41:04] | Jor-el took the Codex… | 乔•艾尔拿走了 |
[1:41:06] | …the DNA of a billion people, then he bonded it… | 记录着数十亿人基因的密典 |
[1:41:08] | …within his son’s individual cells. | 把它藏在他儿子的每一个细胞当中 |
[1:41:11] | All of Krypton’s heirs… | 所有氪星人的后代 |
[1:41:13] | …living hidden in one refugee’s body. | 就藏在一个外星难民的身体里 |
[1:41:21] | Does Kal-El need to be alive… | 要从卡尔•艾尔的细胞里拿到密典 |
[1:41:23] | …for us to extract the Codex from his cells? | 需要他活着吗? |
[1:41:28] | No. | 不用 |
[1:41:35] | Release the world engine. | 启动世界引擎 |
[1:42:09] | What just happened? | 发生了什么? |
[1:42:10] | The ship just split in two. | 那艘船一分为二 |
[1:42:12] | Track one is heading east, track two to the southern hemisphere. | 一艘往东飞去了 另一艘向南半球去了 |
[1:42:15] | – How fast is that bogey moving? – Approaching… | – 速度有多快? – 接近… |
[1:42:18] | …Mach 24 and accelerating. | 24马赫 并且还在加速 |
[1:42:19] | It’s gonna impact somewhere in the Indian Ocean. | 看起来像是要降落在南印度洋的某个地方 |
[1:42:41] | The rest of the ship is descending. | 另一艘船也在降落 |
[1:42:43] | Put it on the board now. | 荧幕显示 |
[1:42:45] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:42:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:43:29] | Bring the phantom drive online. | 让幽灵引擎待命 |
[1:43:53] | We are now slave to the world engine. | 已经与世界引擎建立连接 |
[1:43:56] | Initiate. | 启动 |
[1:44:31] | What have they hit us with? | 他们发射过来的是什么? |
[1:44:33] | Looks like some kind of gravity… | 看上去像是某种重力武器 |
[1:44:36] | …weapon. It’s working in tandem with their ship. | 和他们的飞船同步工作 |
[1:44:40] | Somehow they’re increasing the Earth’s mass… | 一种可以增加地球质量的东西 |
[1:44:43] | …clouding the atmosphere with particulates. | 利用微尘污浊大气 |
[1:44:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:44:50] | They’re terraforming. | 他们在进行环境改造 |
[1:44:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:44:53] | Planetary engineering… | 行星工程 |
[1:44:54] | …modifying the Earth’s atmosphere and topography. | 修改地球上的大气和地形 |
[1:44:58] | Turning Earth into Krypton. | 他们要把地球转化成氪星 |
[1:45:00] | – But what happens to us? – Based on these readings… | – 但是我们会怎么样? – 理论上说… |
[1:45:03] | – …there won’t be an “us.” – General Swanwick, sir. | – 不再有”我们”了 – 斯旺威克将军 |
[1:45:07] | I’m on with the control tower. | 控制塔来电 |
[1:45:08] | Colonel Hardy’s on his way and he’s got Superman in tow. | 哈迪上校正在路上 和他在一起的还有超人 |
[1:45:11] | Superman? | 超人? |
[1:45:13] | The alien, sir. | 那个外星人 先生 |
[1:45:14] | That’s what they’re calling him. Superman. | 他们叫他超人 |
[1:45:22] | We have a plan, general. | 我们有个计划 将军 |
[1:45:24] | Is that what I think it is? | 和我想的一样吗? |
[1:45:26] | It’s the ship he arrived in. | 这是他坐的飞船 |
[1:45:30] | This ship is powered by something called a phantom drive. | 这艘飞船由某种叫幽灵引擎的物质驱动 |
[1:45:33] | It bends space. | 它能够扭曲时空 |
[1:45:34] | Zod’s ship uses the same technology, and if we can make the two drives collide… | 佐德的飞船运用了同样的原理 如果我们能让两者对撞 |
[1:45:39] | A singularity can be created. | 就能创造出一个奇异点 |
[1:45:41] | – Like a black hole. – Yes. | – 就像黑洞 – 对 |
[1:45:42] | So if we open up this doorway… | 所以如果我们打开通道 |
[1:45:44] | …they should be pulled back in. | 理论上来说他们就应该被吸进去 |
[1:45:46] | So you want us to bomb them with that? | 所以你想我们用那个炸掉他们 |
[1:45:49] | General, that craft maxes out… | 将军 如果太空船达到 |
[1:45:51] | …17,000 pounds, we can drop it from a C-17. | 17000磅 可以从C-17投掷下来 |
[1:45:54] | It’s a viable plan. | 这是可行的 |
[1:45:56] | If I don’t stop that machine over the Indian Ocean… | 如果我不阻止印度洋上的机器 |
[1:45:58] | …the gravity field will continue to expand. | 重力场还会继续扩大 |
[1:46:07] | If that thing is making Earth more like Krypton… | 如果那个东西是使地球氪星化 |
[1:46:10] | …won’t you be weaker around it? | 你在它附近不会更脆弱吗? |
[1:46:14] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[1:46:16] | I’m not about to let that stop me from trying. | 但我不会让它阻止我试一试 |
[1:46:19] | You might want to step back a little bit. | 你可能想后退一点 |
[1:46:24] | Maybe a little bit more. | 可能要再退一点 |
[1:46:57] | Faora. | 芙拉 |
[1:46:59] | Take command. | 你来指挥 |
[1:47:00] | – Yes, sir. – I need to secure the genesis chamber… | – 遵命 – 我要保证始源室的安全 |
[1:47:04] | …and pay my respects to an old friend. | 还要向一个老朋友致意 |
[1:47:14] | Guardian en route to Metropolis… | 守护者前往大都会 |
[1:47:17] | …package in tow. | 携带包裹 |
[1:47:24] | Be advised, F-35s inbound to rendezvous point. | 被告知了F-35战机入境的会合点 |
[1:47:27] | You should have visual contact now. | 你现在应该在视觉接触 |
[1:48:14] | Command key accepted. Genesis chamber coming online, sir. | 主控钥匙识别正确 始源室待命 先生 |
[1:48:18] | Stop this, Zod… | 住手 佐德 |
[1:48:19] | …while there’s still time. | 趁还有时间 |
[1:48:23] | Haven’t given up lecturing me, have you, even in death? | 还没放弃对我说教呢 是吧 哪怕是死了 |
[1:48:26] | I will not let you use the Codex like this. | 我不会让你用密典做这些 |
[1:48:29] | You don’t have the power to stop me. | 你没权力阻止我 |
[1:48:30] | The command key I have entered is revoking your authority. | 我插入的主控钥匙已经废除了你的权限 |
[1:48:34] | This ship is now under my control. | 飞船在我掌控之下了 |
[1:49:08] | Northcom, Lightning 1, request… | 北方司令部 这里是闪电1号 |
[1:49:10] | …permission to unleash the hounds. | 请求释放导弹 |
[1:49:12] | Lightning 1, you are clear to engage. Send battle damage assessment when able. Out. | 周围安全 可以袭击 可能的话发生作战损坏评估 |
[1:49:30] | Avionics are going haywire. The gravity field… | 电子设备陷入混乱 |
[1:49:32] | …is pulling our missiles down. We gotta get closer. | 重力场牵引我们的导弹下坠 我们需要更加接近目标 |
[1:49:40] | All right, everybody… | 好了各位 |
[1:49:41] | …we’re leaving. We’re leaving the building now. | 我们离开了 现在就离开大楼 |
[1:50:07] | I just lost my wingman. | 我失去了我的僚机驾驶员 |
[1:50:11] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 飞机失控 飞机失控 飞机失控 |
[1:50:24] | Everybody, this way! Come on! | 各位 这边 |
[1:50:26] | Everybody, come on! Keep moving, keep moving. | 各位 快点 快 快 |
[1:50:36] | Jenny! | 詹妮 |
[1:50:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:50:42] | Perry! | 玛丽 |
[1:50:48] | Go! There! Go! | 走这边 快 |
[1:50:56] | Our people can co-exist. | 我们可以共存 |
[1:50:58] | So we can suffer through years of pain | 这样我们就像你儿子那样 |
[1:51:00] | trying to adapt like your son has? | 撑过数年的伤痛来适应环境? |
[1:51:02] | – You’re talking about genocide. – Yes. | – 你说的是种族屠杀 – 是的 |
[1:51:04] | And I’m arguing its merits with a ghost. | 而且我正和一个鬼魂争论其功过 |
[1:51:08] | We’re both ghosts, Zod. | 我们都是鬼魂 佐德 |
[1:51:10] | Can’t you see that? The Krypton you’re clinging onto is gone. | 你不明白吗?你不愿放弃的氪星已经没了 |
[1:51:14] | Ship, have you managed to quarantine this invasive intelligence? | 你检查好入侵的情报了吗? |
[1:51:17] | – You’ll fail. – I have. | – 失败了 – 好了 |
[1:51:18] | Then prepare to terminate it. | 准备好终结这一切 |
[1:51:20] | I’m tired of this debate. Silencing me… | 我不想争吵了 让我闭嘴 |
[1:51:22] | …won’t change anything. | 改变不了任何事 |
[1:51:26] | My son… | 我儿子… |
[1:51:28] | …is twice the man you were. | 比你强两倍 |
[1:51:32] | And he will finish what we started. | 他会结束我们发起的种种 |
[1:51:35] | I can promise you that. | 我保证 |
[1:51:41] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[1:51:43] | …you have Jor-El’s memories, his conscience. | 你有乔•艾尔的记忆和良知 |
[1:51:47] | Can you experience his pain? | 可你经历过他的痛苦吗? |
[1:51:51] | I will harvest the Codex from your son’s corpse… | 我会从你儿子的尸体里提取密典 |
[1:51:55] | …and I will rebuild Krypton atop his bones. | 在他的尸骨之上重建氪星 |
[1:52:58] | Jenny. | 詹妮 |
[1:52:59] | – Jenny. Jenny, where are you? – I’m here! | – 詹妮 詹妮 你在哪? – 我在这里 |
[1:53:02] | – I’m here. Here. – Jenny. | – 这里 这里 – 詹妮 |
[1:53:03] | Hold on, hold on. | 撑住 撑住 |
[1:53:05] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[1:53:06] | – I can’t get free. I’m stuck. – Okay. | – 我动不了 卡住了 – 好的 |
[1:53:08] | We’ll get you out of there, all right? Just sit tight. | 我们会把你救出去 你别动 |
[1:53:11] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[1:53:12] | – Don’t leave me. – We’re not gonna leave you. | – 别离开我 – 我不会离开你 |
[1:53:14] | – Okay. – Lombard! | – 好 – 伦巴第 |
[1:53:15] | – Get your ass over here and help me. – Damn it. | – 他妈的快过来帮忙 – 该死 |
[1:53:21] | – We just gotta move this. – Here. | – 用这个撬 – 给你 |
[1:53:23] | Slide that in. You push, I’ll pull, okay? | 用力试试看 好了吗? |
[1:53:25] | Go. | 来吧 |
[1:53:30] | – Push! – Oh, my God. | – 用力 – 天啊 |
[1:53:32] | It’s getting closer! Come on, push! | 越来越近了 用力 |
[1:53:36] | Northcom, this is Guardian. Are we cleared? | 北方司令部 这里是守护者 可以投掷吗? |
[1:53:38] | Negative, Guardian. | 不行 守护者 |
[1:54:04] | Come on! Push! | 快 用力啊 |
[1:54:59] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[1:55:02] | Northcom, this is Guardian. | 北方司令部 这里是守护者 |
[1:55:04] | We’re passing through phase line red. Good to go. | 我们正经过调整线 一切良好 |
[1:55:06] | Godspeed, Guardian. | 一路平安 守护者 |
[1:55:07] | Arm the package. You are cleared hot. | 整理包裹 准备投掷 |
[1:55:10] | We’re lining up for the final run. | 准备发出最后一击 |
[1:55:13] | It’s up to you and Hamilton now. | 现在看你和汉密尔顿的了 |
[1:55:55] | You gotta be kidding me. | 搞什么 |
[1:55:56] | Loadmaster, is the package ready to drop? | 理货员 包裹是否武装完毕? |
[1:55:59] | Negative, Guardian. | 不行 守护者 |
[1:56:00] | There’s something wrong. It’s not supposed to do this. | 出问题了 不该这样的 |
[1:56:02] | What’s it supposed to do? | 那应该怎样? |
[1:56:04] | – It’s supposed to go in all the way. – Let me take a look. | – 应该完全插进去 – 我看看 |
[1:56:07] | Co-pilot’s aircraft. | 副驾驶接管飞机 |
[1:56:10] | Co-pilot’s aircraft. | 副驾驶接管飞机 |
[1:56:18] | We are lined up for the drop. What’s the hold up? | 我们已经排列好准备投掷了 还在等什么? |
[1:56:21] | We’ve had a setback. | 出现了点问题 |
[1:56:38] | Target that aircraft. | 瞄准飞机 |
[1:56:43] | Target locked. | 锁定目标 |
[1:56:54] | Stop! | 不要 |
[1:56:55] | If you destroy this ship… | 如果你毁了这艘飞船 |
[1:56:58] | …you destroy Krypton! | 就是毁了氪星 |
[1:57:03] | Krypton had its chance. | 氪星本来还有机会的 |
[1:57:59] | Miss Lane! It’s not safe for you… | 莲恩小姐 这儿不安全 |
[1:58:01] | …over there! | 离开那儿 |
[1:58:03] | Miss Lane! | 莲恩小姐 |
[1:58:33] | Move now! Go! | 离开 快 |
[1:58:56] | A good death… | 死得光荣 |
[1:58:57] | …is its own reward. | 就是死得其所 |
[2:00:01] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗? |
[2:00:04] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[2:00:07] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[2:00:34] | You know, they say it’s all downhill after the first kiss. | 他们说初吻之后就每况愈下了 |
[2:00:40] | I’m pretty sure that only counts when you’re kissing a human. | 我很确定 他们只统计了亲吻人类的数据 |
[2:01:13] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[2:01:17] | We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor. | 我们本可以在这片废墟上建立起一个新的氪星 |
[2:01:21] | But you chose the humans over us. | 但是在我们和人类之间 你选择了后者 |
[2:01:25] | I exist… | 我的存在 |
[2:01:27] | …only to protect Krypton. | 仅是为了守护氪星 |
[2:01:31] | That is the sole purpose for which I was born. | 这是自我出生以来的唯一目的 |
[2:01:36] | And every action I take… | 我所做的一切 |
[2:01:39] | …no matter how violent… | 无论多暴力 |
[2:01:41] | …or how cruel… | 多么残忍 |
[2:01:44] | …is for the greater good of my people. | 皆是为了我的人民的福祉 |
[2:01:53] | And now… | 现在 |
[2:01:55] | …I have no people. | 我没有人民了 |
[2:02:00] | My soul that is what you have taken from me. | 是你夺走了我的灵魂 |
[2:02:16] | I’m going to make them suffer, Kal. | 我要让他们承担痛苦 |
[2:02:19] | These humans you’ve adopted, I will take them all from you… | 你救下的人类 我要从你手里… |
[2:02:23] | – …one by one. – You’re a monster, Zod… | – 一个一个夺走 – 你这个怪物 佐德 |
[2:02:28] | …and I’m gonna stop you. | 我会阻止你的 |
[2:04:11] | There’s only one way this ends, Kal. | 结束这一切只有一个办法 |
[2:04:14] | Either you die… | 不是你死 |
[2:04:16] | …or I do. | 就是我亡 |
[2:04:48] | I was bred to be a warrior, Kal. | 我被当做一个战士训练 |
[2:04:51] | Trained my entire life to master my senses. | 我终生都在受训控制感官 |
[2:04:55] | Where did you train? On a farm? | 你在哪受训的?农场吗? |
[2:07:08] | If you love these people so much… | 如果你深爱着这群人类 |
[2:07:13] | …you can mourn for them. | 就为他们追悼吧 |
[2:07:19] | Don’t do this! | 不要 |
[2:07:24] | Stop! | 住手 |
[2:07:31] | Stop! | 不 |
[2:07:34] | Never. | 不可能 |
[2:09:10] | Are you effing stupid? | 你他妈是蠢蛋吗? |
[2:09:12] | It’s one of your surveillance drones. | 你有那么多空中侦察机 |
[2:09:14] | That’s a $12,000,000 piece of hardware. | 这玩意值1200万 |
[2:09:16] | It was. | 曾经值 |
[2:09:18] | I know you’re trying to find out where I hang my cape. | 我知道你想追踪我 |
[2:09:21] | – You won’t. – Then I’ll ask the obvious question: | – 但是没门 – 那我明确问你一个问题 |
[2:09:25] | How do we know you won’t one day act against America’s interests? | 我们怎么知道有一天 你不会损害美国的利益? |
[2:09:28] | I grew up in Kansas, general. | 我在堪萨斯长大 将军 |
[2:09:31] | I’m about as American as it gets. | 我也算是美国人了 |
[2:09:33] | Look… | 看 |
[2:09:34] | …I’m here to help… | 我愿意帮忙 |
[2:09:36] | …but it has to be on my own terms. | 但必须是我心甘情愿 |
[2:09:38] | You have to convince Washington of that. | 你可以这样说服华盛顿 |
[2:09:41] | Even if I were willing to try, what makes you think they’d listen? | 就算我愿意说 你认为他们会听吗? |
[2:09:46] | I don’t know, general. | 不知道 将军 |
[2:09:49] | Guess I’ll just have to trust you. | 但是我只能相信你 |
[2:10:00] | – What are you smiling about? – Nothing, Sir. | – 你笑什么 上尉? – 没什么 长官 |
[2:10:07] | I just think he’s kind of hot. | 我觉得他帅爆了 |
[2:10:11] | – Get in the car, captain. – Mm-hm. Yes, sir. | – 上车 上尉 – 遵命 |
[2:10:23] | He always believed you were meant for greater things. | 他一直坚信你生来要做大事的 |
[2:10:26] | And that when the day came… | 当这一天来临时 |
[2:10:28] | …your shoulders would be able to bear the weight. | 你的肩膀要能扛起千斤 |
[2:10:31] | Yeah, I just wish he could have been here to see it finally happen. | 是啊 我希望他能够看到这一切 |
[2:10:35] | He saw it, Clark, believe me. | 他看到了 克拉克 相信我 |
[2:11:25] | What are you going to do when you’re not saving the world? | 你不拯救地球的时候 想干点什么? |
[2:11:28] | – Have you given any thought to that? – I have, actually. Heh, heh. | – 有想过吗? – 想过 真的 |
[2:11:33] | I gotta find a job where I can keep my ear to the ground. | 我会找一份工作 能够保持高度警觉 |
[2:11:43] | Where people won’t look twice… | 人们不会多看我两眼 |
[2:11:45] | …when I want to go somewhere dangerous and start asking questions… | 当我要去危险的地方 不会问我问题 |
[2:12:03] | Come on, Lois. When are you gonna throw me a bone? | 行行好 露易丝 你什么时候能可怜我一下呢? |
[2:12:07] | Courtside seats to the game tonight. | 今晚比赛的绝佳位子 怎么样? |
[2:12:09] | – What do you say? – I say… | – 什么? – 我说… |
[2:12:11] | …you should go back to trolling the intern pool. | 你应该去钓钓实习生 |
[2:12:14] | You’ll probably have more luck. Sorry. | 可能会有好运 抱歉 |
[2:12:19] | Courtside? | 看比赛? |
[2:12:20] | – Don’t. Ha, ha, ha. – No. | – 别去 – 不去 |
[2:12:22] | Lombard, Lane, I want you to meet our new stringer. | 伦巴第 莲恩 来见见新的特约通讯员 |
[2:12:25] | I want you to show him the ropes. This is Clark Kent. | 你给他传授传授窍门 他叫卡拉克•肯特 |
[2:12:28] | Good luck, kid. | 好运 孩子 |
[2:12:31] | Hey. Steve. | 我叫斯蒂夫 |
[2:12:33] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | – 幸会 – 幸会 |
[2:12:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[2:12:36] | Lois Lane. | 我叫露易丝•莲恩 |
[2:12:38] | Welcome to the Planet. | 欢迎来《星球日报》 |
[2:12:43] | Glad to be here, Lois. | 很高兴来这 露易丝 |