时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What do you do with your spare time? | 你业余时间都干些什么 |
[00:05] | I started a website that’s kind of taken off. | 我刚创立了一个网站 |
[00:07] | Mostly I just hang out. | 大多数时候我就是在外面逛 |
[00:09] | – What’s the site? – Snooger.com. | -什么网站 -Snooger.com |
[00:11] | – Hello? – Alex, it’s Paul. | -喂 -Alex 我是Paul |
[00:13] | Oh, uh, hi, Paul. | 嗨 Paul |
[00:14] | Why are you fucking with our code? | 你干嘛乱动我们的代码 |
[00:16] | To make it better. | 变得更好 |
[00:17] | (Mia) Has Emile said anything? | Emile有说什么吗 |
[00:19] | (Laura) He can say whatever he wants. I’ve moved on. | 他想说什么都行 我已经向前看了 |
[00:23] | – Hi. – Oh, hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[00:24] | Wouldn’t a spoon be easier? | 用勺子不更容易吗 |
[00:26] | Boog took all the spoons. | Boog把所有勺子都拿走了 |
[00:27] | Yeah, we’re gonna get them back. | 我们会拿回来的 |
[00:29] | We’ve been having this prank war for, like, two years. | 我们之间的整蛊之战已经持续了两年了 |
[00:32] | Is your mom joining us? | 你妈要来吃吗 |
[00:33] | No, she’s staying out. | 不 她在外面过夜 |
[00:35] | The woman is full of surprises. | 她总是能带给你惊喜 |
[00:48] | Do you want me to make some coffee? | 要我煮咖啡吗 |
[00:50] | [sighs, mumbles] Mm-mm. | |
[00:56] | Um… | |
[00:57] | Last night was really, really… | 昨晚真的真的 |
[01:01] | really great. | 真的很棒 |
[01:03] | Mm. | |
[01:49] | I’ll call you later. Okay? | 我晚点给你打电话 好吗 |
[01:58] | [line trilling] | |
[02:02] | (Annaleigh) Snooger. | Snooger公司 |
[02:03] | Yeah, Paul Schmidt, please. | 我找Paul Schmidt 谢谢 |
[02:05] | This is Annaleigh in Paul’s office, how may I help you? | 我是Paul的秘书Annaleigh 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[02:07] | Anna who? Where’s Danielle? | 谁是Anna Danielle去哪儿了 |
[02:09] | She no longer works here. May I ask who’s calling? | 她已不在这里工作了 我能问下是谁吗 |
[02:11] | Alex Cole? | |
[02:12] | Oh. Sorry. Let me try to get Paul. | 不好意思 我去找Paul |
[02:15] | Wait. Danielle left? | 等等 Danielle走了吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah, she had a going-away party on Monday. | 对啊 星期一刚办了一个欢送会 |
[02:19] | There was a cake and everything. | 有蛋糕和各种东西 |
[02:21] | What kind of cake? | 什么蛋糕 |
[02:22] | Carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[02:25] | I like carrot cake. | 我喜欢胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[02:28] | Looks like Paul’s in the middle of something, | Paul貌似正在忙 |
[02:30] | but can I have him call you back? | 我让他过会儿打给你行吗 |
[02:31] | You know, I’ll just come by the office. | 不用了 我过来好了 |
[02:33] | What’s his schedule like today? | 他今天的日程安排如何 |
[02:34] | Besides the 11:30 interview, he’s wide open. | 除了11点半的采访 他都有空 |
[02:37] | – 11:30 interview? – Yeah, did you want to join? | -11点半的采访 -你想参加吗 |
[02:40] | I didn’t know anything about an 11:30 interview. | 我根本不知道11点半有采访 |
[02:42] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[02:43] | Did you want Alex to join you | -什么事 -你想Alex加入 |
[02:44] | for the 11:30 interview with FiberTopics? | 你11点半和FiberTopics的采访吗 |
[02:46] | [whispering] Absolutely not. | 当然不 |
[02:48] | Did you tell him about it? | 你有给他说吗 |
[02:51] | Alex. Sorry about the mix-up. Uh, no need to come in. | Alex 抱歉我搞错了 你不用过来了 |
[02:55] | Yeah, put Paul on the phone. | 让Paul接电话 |
[02:57] | He’ll call you back. | 他会打给你的 |
[02:58] | [stammers, sighs] | |
[03:02] | [lock clicks] | |
[03:06] | Someone had a sleepover. | 有人在外过夜咯 |
[03:08] | That’s right. [giggles] | 是的 |
[03:12] | – With a 23-year-old. – What? | -他23岁 -什么 |
[03:14] | – How’d you pull that off? – I lured him into my car… | -你怎么做到的 -我用糖把他引诱进了我的车 |
[03:17] | with candy. | |
[03:20] | You feel better? You look better. | 你感觉好点了吗 你气色好多了 |
[03:22] | God, he was attentive. He was communicative. | 天啊 他特别细心 畅谈 |
[03:25] | He was totally focused on my needs. | 注重满足我的需求 |
[03:28] | He made me come three times. | 他让我高潮了三次 |
[03:31] | Oh, that’s sweet. He was trying to impress you. | 真好 他是想给你留下深刻印象 |
[03:34] | I mean, there was this one moment | 有那么一瞬间 |
[03:35] | when we were getting naked that was… | 在我们脱衣的时候 |
[03:38] | A moment? | 一瞬间 |
[03:40] | Yeah, he looked at my body like he was kind of– | 对 他看着我的身体 有点 |
[03:43] | he was confused or something. | 像是困惑之类的 |
[03:45] | Mm. | |
[03:47] | Oh, God. Um… | 天 |
[03:49] | What–what you got growing down there? | 你下面什么情况 |
[03:52] | – Excuse me? – Do you wax or shave? | -什么 -你脱毛或者剃毛吗 |
[03:56] | I trim with scissors. | 我用剪刀修正 |
[03:58] | With scissors? Like pruning shears? | 用剪刀 修枝剪吗 |
[04:01] | Val, if you’re gonna put in the effort, why half-ass it? | Val 如果你想付出努力 干嘛只尽一半的力 |
[04:03] | Because I don’t need my vagina to look like a five-year-old’s. | 因为我不需要让我的阴道看上去像5岁女孩的 |
[04:06] | We live in a sick, youth-obsessed culture. | 我们生活在一个变态的崇尚年轻的文化之中 |
[04:08] | Five-year-old vagina is the gold standard. | 5岁女孩的阴道是黄金标准 |
[04:11] | Ugh, that is really… just gross. | 真恶心 |
[04:13] | All I’m saying is that most women wax | 我想说的是大多数女人 |
[04:16] | the day they expect to have sex. | 都会在她们期望做爱的那天脱毛 |
[04:17] | That’s just rule number one. | 这是第一条准则 |
[04:18] | What’s rule number two– bleach your asshole? | 第二条是什么 清洗肛门吗 |
[04:21] | You don’t? | 你不清洗吗 |
[04:24] | Just please don’t send him any nudes… | 拜托暂时不要给他发任何 裸照 |
[04:26] | yet. | |
[04:28] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[04:29] | I sent him a normal text with words. | 我只用文字发了正常短信 |
[04:31] | But not this morning, right? | 不会是今早吧 是吗 |
[04:38] | Oh, God. What did you do? | 天啊 你做了什么 |
[04:41] | Let me see your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[04:49] | “Had so much fun last night. | “昨晚很开心 |
[04:51] | “I folder your clothes. | “我叠了你的衣服 |
[04:52] | “Folded your clothed. | “叠好了你的衣服 |
[04:54] | “Ha ha. Clothes. | “哈哈 是衣服 |
[04:56] | I folded your clothes. Got it?” | 我叠了你的衣服 知道了吗” |
[04:58] | It kept autocorrecting. | 输入法不停自动校正 |
[04:59] | You folded his clothes? | 你给他叠了衣服 |
[05:01] | What are you, his maid? | 你是他女佣吗 |
[05:02] | No, it just seemed like a nice thing to do. | 不是 我只是觉得这样做挺好 |
[05:04] | Men don’t want nice. | 男人不喜欢好的 |
[05:06] | They want bitchy and self-obsessed, | 他们喜欢恶毒的 自恋的 |
[05:07] | and they want a challenge. | 他们喜欢挑战 |
[05:09] | – You’re projecting. – That doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | -你把自己的感受强加给了别人 -不代表我是错的 |
[05:15] | Okay, so what do I do? | 好吧 那我该怎么办 |
[05:16] | Chalk it up as a learning experience. | 就当是累积经验了 |
[05:19] | You’ll be better prepared next time. | 下次你就可以准备得更充分了 |
[05:20] | But I like this guy. | 但我喜欢这男的 |
[05:21] | Well, then you shouldn’t have texted him six times | 那你就不该给他发6条短信 |
[05:23] | and done his laundry. | 帮他叠衣服 |
[05:24] | [sighs] | |
[05:26] | He could text back. | 他可能会回短信的 |
[05:27] | Yeah, he could… | 是啊 可能 |
[05:29] | in four months at 2:00 a.m. | 四个月后的凌晨两点 |
[05:38] | [school bell rings] | |
[05:50] | You going in for the kill? | 你打算一击制胜吗 |
[05:52] | I only intend to wound. The chase is half the fun. | 我只打算小试牛刀 追的过程才有趣 |
[05:56] | Sounds like fear to me. | 听上去像是怕了 |
[06:09] | Hi, Michael. | 嗨 Michael |
[06:10] | Laura. | |
[06:12] | Are you free after school today? | 今天放学后有空吗 |
[06:14] | I would love if if you could take a look at my camera. | 我希望你能帮我看下相机 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I-I can’t today. | 今天不行 |
[06:18] | But if you’re free for lunch, | 不过如果你午饭时间有空的话 |
[06:20] | I think I can help you out. | 我应该可以帮你 |
[06:21] | Would you? That would be great. | 你可以吗 那就太好了 |
[06:23] | [chuckles] | |
[06:25] | You know the picnic tables behind the athletic center? | 你知道运动中心后面的野餐桌吧 |
[06:28] | Why don’t you meet me there at 1:00? | 我们一点在那儿见吧 |
[06:32] | I’ll be discreet. | 我会很谨慎的 |
[06:37] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[06:38] | First blood. | 第一滴血 |
[06:44] | – Can I help you? – Here to see Paul. | -有什么能帮你的吗 -我是来见Paul |
[06:46] | And you are? | 你是 |
[06:47] | Alex Cole, cofounder of the company. | Alex Cole 公司创始人之一 |
[06:52] | Do you have any of that carrot cake left? | 你还有剩余的胡萝卜蛋糕吗 |
[06:54] | (Paul) Oh, yes, you’ll come in next week. | 好的 下周你再来 |
[06:55] | We’ll look at numbers. | 我们一起看数据 |
[06:57] | Yeah, no, Jordan, I have to leave you now. | 是的 不 jordan 我得挂了 |
[06:58] | Someone just walked in. | 有人进来了 |
[07:01] | – Alex. – Hey, Paul. | – Alex -嘿 Paul |
[07:03] | I was starting to think you’d forgotten about us. | 我还在想你把我们都遗忘了 |
[07:05] | What’s this interview? | 是什么采访 |
[07:08] | Interview? Oh, uh… | 采访 |
[07:10] | Nothing, it’s a little puff piece for FiberTopics. | 没什么 就是让FiberTopics做的一篇吹捧文章 |
[07:14] | Hmm, you didn’t think to tell me? | 你觉得不需要告知我吗 |
[07:15] | You hate journalists. | 你讨厌记者 |
[07:16] | No, I don’t. | 我不讨厌 |
[07:18] | I hate that everyone with a computer | 我讨厌有台电脑 |
[07:19] | thinks they’re a journalist. | 就自认为是记者的人 |
[07:20] | They’re liars and gossip peddlers, | 他们是骗子 八卦小贩 |
[07:22] | but I don’t hate them. | 但我不讨厌他们 |
[07:24] | You should’ve told me, man. | 你该给我说的 兄弟 |
[07:26] | Oh, honestly, I didn’t think you’d care. | 老实说 我以为你根本不会关心 |
[07:28] | We haven’t seen you in a couple weeks. | 我们已经几周没见到你了 |
[07:30] | Yeah, been working on the algorithm. | 在忙着写运算法则 |
[07:32] | You’re always working on the algorithm. | 你永远都在写运算法则 |
[07:33] | ‘Cause it’s not right. | 因为有问题 |
[07:34] | 113,000 people disagree. | 113000人持不同意见 |
[07:37] | Paul, our subscribers are lonely and desperate. | Paul 我们的用户都是寂寞 绝望的 |
[07:38] | They’ll believe anything. | 他们什么都信 |
[07:40] | Is this what you’d tell the interviewer– | 你打算给采访者说我们的网站没用吗 |
[07:41] | that our site doesn’t work? | |
[07:43] | No, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[07:45] | I just want to make it perfect. | 我只是想让它更完美 |
[07:47] | And it will be. It will be, okay? | 它会的 它会的 好吗 |
[07:49] | But right now we need to focus on the good, not the bad. | 但现在我们得集中精力在好的方面 不是坏的方面 |
[07:55] | Let me do the interview. | 让我做采访 |
[07:58] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这样不太好吧 |
[07:59] | Come on, we started this company together. | 拜托 我们一起创立的这个公司 |
[08:02] | I need to get more involved around here. | 我需要更多地参与 |
[08:04] | Let me do it. Let me do this one. | 让我做吧 让我做这个采访 |
[08:10] | Please don’t fuck it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[08:11] | Paul, come on, It’s me. | Paull 是我好吗 |
[08:12] | When have I ever fucked anything up? | 我什么时候搞砸过 |
[08:18] | I think I’m dating a psychopath. | 我感觉我在和一个精神病交往 |
[08:20] | Hmm. What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:22] | Eh, it’s just, like, a feeling. | 就是感觉 |
[08:24] | Like, when we cook together, | 比如我们一起做饭的时候 |
[08:25] | I am afraid that she’s gonna pick up the knife | I 我总担心她会拿起刀划破 |
[08:27] | and slit my throat. | 我的喉咙 |
[08:29] | That sounds very stressful. | 听上去很瘮人 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I guess now that I say it out loud, it is. | 我想我这样大声说出来后 确实是的 |
[08:33] | Well, Anthony, do you really think | Anthony 你真觉得 |
[08:34] | she might actually hurt you? | 她会伤害你吗 |
[08:36] | Oh, yeah, 100%. Definitely. | 对啊 百分百 绝对地 |
[08:39] | Yeah, it’s just a matter of time, I think. | 只是时间问题 |
[08:41] | It’s coming. | 要不了多久了 |
[08:42] | Then, it’s probably… | 那么 也许 |
[08:45] | best that you distance yourself from her. | 你最好和她疏远 |
[08:48] | It must be hard to be intimate with someone | 和一个你感觉不太安全的人 |
[08:49] | that you don’t feel really safe with. | 性交一定很不容易吧 |
[08:52] | Oh, God, no. Quite the opposite, actually. | 天 不是的 实际上真好相反 |
[08:53] | – The, um–the sex is amazing. – Oh. | 做爱过程非常美妙 |
[08:57] | Yeah, every time we fuck, it’s like a struggle to survive. | 每次我们做 就像是在为了生存作斗争 |
[09:01] | [Dinosaur Jr.’s Feel the Pain] | |
[09:03] | ♪ I feel the pain of everyone ♪ | |
[09:06] | (Alex) Oh, whiff! | 就差一点 |
[09:09] | – Wow, hey. – Oh, no, no. | 不用了 |
[09:11] | Please, no more. | 请别再上酒了 |
[09:13] | Hey, you wanted the Alex Cole experience. | 你不是想要体验Alex Cole的生活吗 |
[09:15] | You’re getting it, baby. | 你现在就在体验 |
[09:18] | – [groans] – Oh, man. | 真带劲 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | You might be the happiest man in tech. | 你也许是科技领域里最开心的人了 |
[09:23] | [clears throat] | |
[09:25] | Sure, I help people find love. How could I not be? | 当然 我帮人牵线搭桥 怎么能不开心 |
[09:29] | There are some people that say… | 有些人认为 |
[09:30] | your site’s only good for a one-night stand. | 你的网站只能用来找一夜情 |
[09:33] | I suppose you could use it that way if you wanted, | 如果你想那么用的话也行 |
[09:34] | but that’s not what we intended. | 但那并不是我们的初衷 |
[09:36] | Do you have a profile? | 你有账户吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, sure. You always test your product. | 当然 必须测试自己的产品 |
[09:40] | Okay. Any luck? | 运气怎么样 |
[09:42] | Have you found love? | 有找到真爱吗 |
[09:43] | No, but I will. | 没 但我会找到的 |
[09:46] | And you think you will on your site? | 你觉得你会在你的网站上找到 |
[09:48] | Sure. Look, ocean’s full of fish, right? | 是的 大洋里满是鱼 不是吗 |
[09:52] | On Snooger, they all want to get caught. | 在Snooger上 大家都想被捉住 |
[09:54] | So I just hope I catch one. | 我希望我能捉住一条 |
[09:58] | Or that one catches me. | 或者被捉住 |
[10:00] | – Yes! – Oh, there it is. | -耶 -就这样吧 |
[10:01] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[10:03] | All right, I think I got all I need. | 好了 我想我已经拿到我需要的东西了 |
[10:04] | You give a good interview, man. | 你的采访很棒 兄弟 |
[10:05] | Oh, well, thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[10:07] | How much do I owe you for the beer? | 啤酒我该给你多少钱 |
[10:08] | No, no, no. I got it. | 不用 我来付 |
[10:10] | – I look forward to reading it. – Hey, my pleasure. | -期待看你的采访 -我的荣幸 |
[10:11] | Yeah, this was fun. Good meeting you. | 很有意思 很高兴和你见面 |
[10:13] | – Get home safe. – All right, you too. | -回家注意安全 -你也是 |
[10:21] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[10:22] | What you said about getting caught– | 你刚才说的关于被捉住 |
[10:24] | that was really sweet. | 挺可爱的 |
[10:25] | Mind if I use it in my blog? | 介意我在我的博客里引用吗 |
[10:26] | Sure. | 随便用 |
[10:28] | Total bullshit, but he ate it up. | 纯粹胡扯的 不过他喜欢 |
[10:30] | I mean, do you think it’s the danger | 你觉得你是被危险 |
[10:32] | that you’re attracted to? | 所吸引吗 |
[10:33] | She’s impulsive. | 她易冲动 |
[10:34] | And she surprises me. I do like that. | 总给我惊喜 我很喜欢 |
[10:37] | – We all crave novelty. – Totally. | -我们都喜欢新鲜事物 -是的 |
[10:39] | Last week she slashed two of my tires | 上周她割破了我两个轮胎 |
[10:41] | so I’d have to call her for a ride, | 所以我不得不叫她来接我 |
[10:43] | and then we had sex in the parking lot. | 然后我们在一个停车场里做了爱 |
[10:45] | I’m going to be honest with you, Anthony. | 我说下我的真实想法吧 Anthony |
[10:46] | I think–You know, she sounds a little unstable. | 我认为 她听上去有点不太稳定 |
[10:49] | Yeah, for sure. I agree. | 是的 我同意 |
[10:53] | I think I love her. | 我觉得我爱她 |
[10:55] | Or, um… | 或者 |
[10:56] | you’re just looking to be punished. | 你只是想被处罚 |
[10:57] | After what you did to Joanne, | 在你对Joanne的所作所为之后 |
[10:59] | maybe it’s what you think that you deserve. | 也许这是你觉得你应得的 |
[11:01] | What? | 什么 |
[11:04] | Because of–you’re– | 因为 你 |
[11:05] | You think it’s related to Joanne. | 你热为和Joanne有关吗 |
[11:07] | I think that we should pick this up next week. | 我认为我们还是下周再谈吧 |
[11:09] | All right, that’s it. Great, okay. | 好吧 就这样 很好 |
[11:11] | – That was the–that’s the hour? – Yeah. | -这就到点了吗 -是的 |
[11:12] | Just seems a little quick. | 感觉太快了点 |
[11:13] | Do you think I deserve to be punished? | 你觉得我该受惩罚吗 |
[11:14] | I don’t know what I think. | 我不知道我怎么想的 |
[11:16] | Oh, okay. Thanks so much. | 好吧 十分感谢 |
[11:17] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[11:18] | – Have a great weekend. – All right, I’ll try. | -周末愉快 -我会尽力的 |
[11:20] | [door closes] | |
[11:26] | [exhales deeply] God. | |
[11:28] | Hey, this is Alex. Leave a message. | 这里是Alex 请留言 |
[11:30] | Or don’t. I’ll look at my call log– | 或者不留 我会看我的通话记录 |
[11:32] | Alex. Alex. | |
[11:33] | [beep] – Alex, hi. | Alex 嗨 |
[11:35] | Where are you? I don’t know why– | 你在哪儿 我不知道为什么 |
[11:36] | Okay, he’s– he’s texting. | 好吧 他在发短信 |
[11:39] | Or he’s typing. I don’t know. | 或者说他在打字 我也不知道 |
[11:40] | The dot-dot-dot has been going on | 一直嗒嗒嗒 |
[11:42] | for, like, two minutes right now, so… | 持续大概两分钟了 |
[11:44] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[11:46] | What is the rule on the dot-dot-dot? | 关于嗒嗒嗒有什么规则 |
[11:47] | Is there a rule or something? | 关于这个有没有规则什么的 |
[11:49] | Can I not–Are you– Where are you? Okay? | 我不能 你是 你在哪儿 |
[11:52] | ‘Cause I just feel like I’m about to do something really, | 我感觉我要去做一件很 |
[11:54] | really impulsive, and I just– | 冲动的事了 而我 |
[11:57] | All right, you’re not even going to listen to this. | 算了 你反正也不会听留言的 |
[11:59] | So fuck you. Okay. | 所以去死吧 |
[12:11] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:13] | Photo Club. We meet every Thursday. | 摄影俱乐部 我们每周四聚会 |
[12:16] | Photo Club? | 摄影俱乐部 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Yeah, sit down. | 是的 过来坐下吧 |
[12:19] | We were just talking about light meters. | 我们刚说到曝光表 |
[12:25] | Laura? | |
[12:28] | And behold… | -来见识 -好的 |
[12:30] | the perfect Snooger profile. | 完美的Snooger资料 |
[12:32] | Let’s see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[12:34] | All right, “looking for dating.” | “寻找幽会” |
[12:38] | “Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[12:39] | “An honest guy who knows what he wants. | 一个知道自己想要什么的诚实男人 |
[12:41] | “Gentleman with edge. | 聪明有品位的绅士 |
[12:43] | “Interests–good sex, dance, hiking, pizza, | 兴趣爱好 美妙的性交 跳舞 远足 披萨 |
[12:47] | The Shawshank Redemption“? | 《肖申克的救赎》 |
[12:49] | Statistically, the most liked and least controversial movie | 统计数据显示 对于21-45岁的女人 这是最受欢迎争议最少的电影 |
[12:52] | among women ages 21 to 45. | |
[12:54] | It is an Oscar nominee, | 获得过奥斯卡提名 |
[12:56] | shows that I have sophisticated but accessible taste. | 表明我的品味既高端又易接近 |
[12:59] | Well, I hated it. | 我很讨厌这部电影 |
[13:00] | Me too. It’s so obvious. | 我也是 太明显了 |
[13:02] | And Tim Robbins looks like a ghoul. | 蒂姆·罗宾斯看上去就像个食尸鬼 |
[13:05] | Who’s the girl in your picture? | 你照片里那女的是谁 |
[13:07] | Doesn’t matter. Solid 9 1/2. | 不重要 妥妥的9.5分 |
[13:09] | It’s intriguing. Girls want to know how I did it. | 很吸引人 女生都想知道我是怎么做到的 |
[13:10] | They want to find out for themselves. | 她们想亲自来一探究竟 |
[13:12] | – And dance and hiking? – No. | -跳舞和远足呢 -没兴趣 |
[13:14] | Aimless movement– not for me. | 漫无目的的活动 不是我的菜 |
[13:16] | So all of your answers are fake. | 所以你所有的回答都是假的咯 |
[13:18] | No. I like pizza and sex. | 不是 我喜欢披萨和做爱 |
[13:20] | – So do I. – So does everybody. | -我也是 -大家都一样 |
[13:23] | Kind of the point. | 谁不是呢 |
[13:24] | So what would happen if you filled your profile | 所以如果你资料里都填写真实内容 |
[13:26] | with–I don’t know– real answers? | 会怎么样呢 |
[13:27] | – Wouldn’t work. – How do you know? | -不会有用的 -你怎么知道 |
[13:29] | – I tried it. – And? | -我试过 -然后呢 |
[13:31] | I answered every question honestly, | 我老实回答了每一个问题 |
[13:33] | set the match parameter to 100%, | 把适配度调到了100% |
[13:36] | and it sat there for two years. | 然后两年无人问津 |
[13:39] | No matches. | 没有匹配 |
[13:41] | – Huh. – Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:42] | Know how many matches I got the day I put this up? | 知道我把这个资料放上去后匹配了多少吗 |
[13:45] | 2,640. | |
[13:48] | Wow. | |
[14:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:05] | Huh? Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:07] | There are people who do that professionally, you know. | 你知道有专门做这个的人 |
[14:10] | Oh. God bless ’em. | 上帝保佑他们 |
[14:12] | It’s really not that bad. | 没有那么糟 |
[14:14] | I could give you a recommendation. | 我可以给你推荐 |
[14:16] | You do this? | 你做这个 |
[14:17] | Not to myself. | 不是给我自己 |
[14:18] | Oh, God, I– This– | 天啊 我 这 |
[14:20] | I mean, I just– | 我说 我只是 |
[14:22] | I don’t know what’s underneath there. | 我不知道我下面什么样 |
[14:24] | What if I don’t like it? | 万一我不喜欢呢 |
[14:26] | You will. | 你会喜欢的 |
[14:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:32] | I’ll make a call. | 我去帮你联系 |
[14:36] | She’ll make a call. | 她要帮我联系 |
[14:43] | – You’re a cynic. – No, I’m pragmatic. | -你真悲观 -不 我是实用主义 |
[14:44] | Some of us are destined to be alone. | 有些人注定只能孤单一人 |
[14:48] | That is so sad. | 真惨 |
[14:50] | – That’s life. – [chuckles] Not for me. | -生活就是这样 -对我来说不是 |
[14:53] | Yeah, you got someone waiting for you at home? | 是吗 有人在家等你吗 |
[14:55] | Tonight? Maybe not. | 今晚 也许没有 |
[14:57] | But tomorrow who knows? | 但说不定明天就有呢 |
[14:58] | God knows I’m not perfect, | 上帝知道我并不完美 |
[15:00] | but there is an imperfect somebody out there | 但有一个同样不完美的人 |
[15:01] | waiting for me. | 在等着我 |
[15:03] | If only you could find him. | 前提是你能找到他 |
[15:06] | You say you want to fish, right? | 你说你想钓鱼是吗 |
[15:07] | That your profile is bait? | 你的资料是诱饵 |
[15:08] | Sounds like you do too. | 你也想吗 |
[15:10] | No. I don’t know what I want. | 不 我不知道我想要什么 |
[15:12] | Maybe its a fish, | 也许是条鱼 |
[15:14] | or maybe it’s a mammal or a reptile. | 也许是个哺乳动物 亦或是个爬行动物 |
[15:16] | But you’re stuck in the water, and that perfect someone | 但你被困在水中 而那个完美的人 |
[15:19] | could be walking along the shore, | 可能行走在岸边 |
[15:21] | and you would never even know she exists. | 你永远都不会知道她的存在 中午怎么回事 |
[15:25] | [chuckles] | |
[15:29] | ♪ The trouble with dreams, they’re not what they seem ♪ | |
[15:33] | ♪ ‘Cause when you awake ♪ | |
[15:34] | ♪ They fall through your fingers ♪ | |
[15:36] | ♪ In flakes ♪ | |
[15:42] | ♪ They fall through your fingers ♪ | |
[15:44] | ♪ In flakes ♪ | |
[15:52] | [moans] | |
[15:56] | ♪ You go ♪ | |
[15:58] | ♪ Whoa, oh, oh, | |
[16:00] | ♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ | |
[16:05] | ♪ Whoa, oh, oh ♪ | |
[16:07] | ♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ | |
[16:13] | ♪ ♪ | |
[16:17] | [phone rings] | |
[16:22] | [phone beeps] – Hello? | 喂 |
[16:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:30] | (woman) Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[16:31] | You called. | 你打给我的好吗 |
[16:33] | Are you one of Alex’s girlfriends? | 你是Alex的女友之一吗 |
[16:35] | No, it’s Laura, his niece. | 不是 我是Laura 他侄女 |
[16:37] | Laura! | |
[16:38] | It’s your grandmother Dawn. | 我是你外婆Dawn |
[16:40] | Oh. | |
[16:43] | Hi, Grandma. | 你好 外婆 |
[16:44] | Dawn. | 叫我Dawn就行 |
[16:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[16:47] | Sedona, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州 塞多纳 |
[16:49] | I thought you were in Portland. | 我以为你在波特兰 |
[16:51] | I left Portland five years ago. | 我五年前就离开波特兰了 |
[16:53] | Too conservative. | 太保守了 |
[16:55] | I’ve heard that. | 有所耳闻 |
[16:57] | Why are you at Alex’s house? | 你怎么在Alex家里 |
[16:59] | Uh, my Mom and I are staying here since the divorce. | 我妈离婚后我们就搬过来住了 |
[17:02] | Valerie got divorced? | Valerie离婚了 |
[17:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:12] | Huh? Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:13] | I just… | 只是 |
[17:16] | Never done this, ever. | 从没干过这事 |
[17:18] | You’ve never gone home with a girl you just met? | 你从没带过刚认识的女生回家吗 |
[17:20] | – Please. – No, of course I’ve done that. | -谁信啊 -不是 我当然有带过 |
[17:22] | I’ve just never slept with someone for their personality. | 我只是从没因为一个人的性格而和她们睡 |
[17:26] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:27] | I mean, you’re just not my type. | 我是说 你不是我喜欢的型 |
[17:29] | It’s like normal physical attraction doesn’t even matter. | 但是正常的肉体吸引已经不重要了 |
[17:36] | Thank you. I’ve learned a lot. | 谢谢你 我学到了很多 |
[17:43] | [cell phone rings] | |
[17:47] | [cell phone ringing] | |
[17:53] | [elevator bell dings] | |
[17:56] | [Courtney Barnette’s Pedestrian At Best playing] | |
[17:59] | ♪ ♪ | |
[18:08] | ♪ But I’ll still be in your head ♪ | |
[18:10] | ♪ Put me on a pedestal… ♪ | |
[18:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:17] | ♪ Tell me I’m exceptional ♪ | |
[18:18] | Um… | |
[18:20] | ♪ I promise to exploit you ♪ | |
[18:22] | I brought spoons. | 我带了勺子过来 |
[18:23] | Oh, good! We need those. | 太好了 我们正需要 |
[18:26] | Who is that woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[18:27] | Uh… | |
[18:28] | ♪ ♪ | |
[18:31] | Do you want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[18:32] | ♪ I think you’re a joke ♪ | |
[18:34] | ♪ But I don’t find you very funny ♪ | |
[18:39] | ♪ ♪ | |
[18:41] | [sighs, scoffs] | |
[18:47] | [softly] Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:49] | [laughing] | |
[19:05] | [crying] | |
[19:18] | [elevator bell dings] | |
[19:20] | [sobs] | |
[19:22] | Mm. | |
[19:24] | [coughs] | |
[19:26] | Hey. | |
[19:30] | [ukulele music] | |
[19:33] | [tapping on phone] | |
[19:34] | (Dawn on phone) Valerie, I just heard the news. | Valerie 我刚听说了 |
[19:36] | I can’t believe you got divorced and didn’t tell your own mother. | 不敢相信你离婚了竟然不给你妈说 |
[19:38] | (woman’s voice) Message deleted. | 信息已删除 |
[19:39] | [cell phone thuds] | |
[19:41] | That… | 那 |
[19:42] | [sighs deeply] | |
[19:50] | Mm. | |
[19:51] | You’ll never guess what I did today. | 你肯定猜不到我今天做了什么 |
[19:54] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[19:56] | – Hmm? – I called you. | 我给你打电话 |
[19:57] | You didn’t answer. I got a bikini wax. | 你不回 我去做了比基尼蜜蜡脱毛 |
[19:59] | I went to that boy’s house, | 然后我去了那男生家里 |
[20:01] | and I made a total fool out of myself. | 让自己成了一个十足的傻逼 |
[20:04] | And why did you tell Mom about my divorce? | 还有你为什么给妈说我离婚的事 |
[20:07] | I didn’t talk to Mom. | 我没有和妈说话 |
[20:08] | I never talk to Mom. | 我从不和她说话 |
[20:13] | Laura. | |
[20:15] | You went to his house? | 你去了他家里 |
[20:18] | With a box of fucking spoons. | 带着一盒勺子 |
[20:21] | Oh, no, Val. Why? | 天啊 Val 为什么 |
[20:23] | Because he lost them in a prank war. | 因为他在整蛊之战中失去了所有勺子 |
[20:27] | And I just wanted… | 而我想 |
[20:31] | [sighs] To be touched, | 想被触摸 |
[20:32] | and I just wanted to feel like I did this morning. | 想重温今早那种感觉 |
[20:38] | You can be touched anytime you want. | 你随时都可以被触摸 |
[20:43] | You know what I did today? | 你知道我今天做了什么吗 |
[20:45] | I fucked a four. | 我上了一个4分女 |
[20:48] | Congratulations? | 我该说恭喜吗 |
[20:50] | No, you’re not getting it. | 你没懂啊 |
[20:51] | I fucked her, and I loved it. | 我上了她 我很享受那过程 |
[20:52] | And if I can do that, then you can fuck some kid | 如果我能这么干 那你也可以上个小孩 |
[20:55] | and enjoy yourself | 享受其中 |
[20:56] | and then fuck someone else the next day. | 然后隔天再上其他人 |
[21:00] | You sound like Mom right now. | 你听着就像老妈 |
[21:02] | Is that what you’re worried about– | 你担心的就是这个 |
[21:03] | turning into Mom? | 变成老妈吗 |
[21:04] | She destroyed our relationship template, | 她破坏掉了我们的人际关系模板 |
[21:07] | so what do you think? | 那你说呢 |
[21:09] | I think that you sacrificed your own happiness for years | 我认为是你为了让你的家人在一起 |
[21:12] | to keep your family together, | 而牺牲了自己的幸福 |
[21:14] | and you are nothing like our mother. | 你一点都不像老妈 |
[21:19] | Come here. | 靠过来 |
[21:20] | Besides… | 再说 |
[21:22] | you’d have to sleep with every guy in Los Angeles | 你得把洛杉矶所有男人都上了个遍 |
[21:24] | to catch up with her. | 才能赶上她 |
[21:26] | She was like the Michael Jordan of casual sex. | 她就像是约炮界迈克尔·乔丹 |
[21:30] | You just try to be Ron Harper. | 而你想要当罗恩·哈珀 |
[21:32] | Who’s Ron Harper? | 罗恩·哈珀是谁 |
[21:33] | A five-time NBA champion. | 五次NBA总冠军 |
[21:38] | [indie rock music plays in headphones] | |
[21:42] | [knock at door] | |
[21:45] | Hey. So you talked to your grandma, huh? | 你和外婆通话了 |
[21:49] | I thought she knew. | 我以为她知道 |
[21:51] | No, it’s my fault, not yours. | 是我的错 不是你的 |
[21:54] | Why didn’t you tell her? | 你干嘛不告诉她 |
[21:57] | Parents are… | 家长都很 |
[22:00] | complicated. | 复杂 |
[22:02] | No shit. | 那是 |
[22:04] | [chuckles] | |
[22:06] | Um, I’ve been… | 我最近 |
[22:08] | I’ve been going through sort of a hard time lately, | 我最近正在经历一段困难时期 |
[22:10] | and I’m working on it. | 我在努力克服 |
[22:12] | I’m gonna– | 我会 |
[22:13] | I’m gonna try some new things. | 我会去尝试一些新事物 |
[22:16] | And, uh… | 以及 |
[22:18] | if it ever makes you feel uncomfortable at all, | 如果让你感到不自在 |
[22:22] | you’ll tell me, right? | 你会给我说的 对吗 |
[22:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:29] | It’s good to try new things. | 尝试新事物是好事 |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:36] | [cell phone vibrating] | |
[22:38] | [groans, clears throat] | |
[22:51] | You fat-shamed a journalist? | 你肥胖羞辱了一个记者 |
[22:53] | Fat-shamed? | 肥胖羞辱 |
[22:55] | What journalist? | 什么记者 |
[22:56] | Monica Wasson. | |
[22:58] | – The bartender? – Oh, the bartender. | -那个酒保吗 -嗯 那个酒保 |
[22:59] | That bartender that wrote a blog post | 那个酒保写了一篇博文 |
[23:01] | that got picked up by Jezebel. | 被Jezebel网站收录了 |
[23:05] | No, Paul, that doesn’t seem right. | 不会吧 Paul 不可能的 |
[23:06] | Yeah, here, look. | 这 来看看 |
[23:08] | You want me to read you some select quotes? | 要不要来读几条精选引文 |
[23:10] | “Cole says the algorithm is broken, | “Cole说运算法则是坏的 |
[23:12] | and there are no true matches on Snooger. | 在Snooger上不存在真的匹配 |
[23:14] | People will believe anything the computer tells them, | 电脑说什么人们就信什么 |
[23:17] | even when it’s a lie.” | 即使是谎言” |
[23:19] | You want me to go on? | 要我继续吗 |
[23:20] | No, those were taken out of context. | 不用了 这些都是断章取义 |
[23:23] | I had a nice time with this person. | 我和这人度过了愉快的时光 |
[23:25] | We had a few drinks, and I-I told her we connected. | 我们喝了几杯酒 我告诉她我们之间很来电 |
[23:28] | I-I said that I’d never been with a girl for– | 我还说我从没有和 |
[23:31] | Oh, shit, I fat-shamed her. | 该死 我肥胖羞辱了她 |
[23:33] | Do you have any idea what this could do to us? | 你知道这会对我们造成什么影响吗 |
[23:35] | Okay, maybe no one read it. I’ll call someone– | 也许没人会看 我去联系人 |
[23:36] | “Stopsnooging” is trending on social media. | 社交网络上”拒绝Stopsnooging”在火热传播 |
[23:38] | “Snooging”? | |
[23:39] | Lena fucking Dunham retweeted it! | 天杀的莉娜·杜汉姆都转推了 |
[23:41] | Who cares what Lena Dunham retweets? | 谁在乎莉娜·杜汉姆的转推啊 |
[23:42] | Everyone! We’re losing 100 members an hour | 所有人 自从这文发布后 |
[23:45] | since this thing went out. | 我们每小时就丢失100个用户 |
[23:47] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[23:49] | [sighs] | |
[23:51] | Uh… | |
[23:53] | [chuckles, sighs] | |
[23:56] | Just go home. | 回家吧 |
[24:00] | [Bahamas’ Lost in the Light] | |
[24:03] | ♪ ♪ | |
[24:08] | [school bell rings] | |
[24:13] | Hey, Laura. | 嘿 Laura |
[24:14] | I found some lenses from my old Nikon. | 我在我的旧尼康相机里找到了一些镜头 |
[24:18] | They should fit your camera. | 应该能和你的相机匹配 |
[24:20] | Wow. | |
[24:21] | That’s– that’s very thoughtful. | 你真体贴 |
[24:23] | I could show you how to use them. | 我可以教你怎么使用 |
[24:24] | We should go shooting sometime. | 哪天我们可以一起去拍照 |
[24:26] | Yeah, that’d be fun. | 好啊 一定会很有趣 |
[24:28] | [cell phone chimes] | |
[24:31] | Just text me when you want to meet up. | 想见面的时候给我短信就行了 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:38] | ♪ I’m lost in the light ♪ | |
[24:41] | ♪ I pray for the night ♪ | |
[24:44] | ♪ To take me, to take you too ♪ | |
[24:49] | ♪ ♪ | |
[24:51] | ♪ After so many words ♪ | |
[24:54] | ♪ Still nothing’s heard ♪ | |
[24:57] | ♪ Don’t know what we should do ♪ | |
[25:02] | ♪ So, if someone could see me now ♪ | |
[25:05] | ♪ Let them see you ♪ | |
[25:08] | [computer beeping] | |
[25:12] | ♪ It was my greatest thrill ♪ | |
[25:15] | ♪ When we just stood still ♪ | |
[25:19] | ♪ Let me hold your hand till I had my fill ♪ | |
[25:23] | ♪ ♪ | |
[25:26] | ♪ Even counting sheep ♪ | |
[25:28] | ♪ Don’t help me sleep ♪ | |
[25:31] | ♪ I just toss and turn right there beside you ♪ | |
[25:36] | ♪ So, if someone could help me now ♪ | |
[25:39] | ♪ They’d help you too ♪ | |
[25:42] | ♪ ♪ | |
[25:46] | ♪ They’d help you too ♪ | |
[25:49] | ♪ See you through ♪ | |
[25:52] | ♪ All the hard things ♪ | |
[25:55] | ♪ We’ve all got to do ♪ | |
[25:57] | [doorbell rings] | |
[25:59] | ♪ ‘Cause this life is long ♪ | |
[26:01] | ♪ So you wouldn’t be wrong ♪ | |
[26:05] | ♪ Being free ♪ | |
[26:07] | ♪ Leaving me on my own ♪ | |
[26:13] | ♪ ♪ |