Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Good night and sweetly dreams. 晚安 好好梦
[00:15] Oh, no. 不对
[00:17] Good night and sweet dreams. 晚安 好梦
[00:34] Pequeno, how you got out of cage, yeah? 小家伙 你怎么跑出来的
[00:52] Stop it, stop it, stop! 停下 停下
[00:55] Uh… who are you yelling at? 你在吼谁呢
[00:58] No one. I just…still have writer’s block. That’s all. 没谁 我就是写作卡住了
[01:01] So, you’re taking it out on your laptop? 所以拿笔记本撒气吗
[01:03] No, not the laptop. The — That cursor. 不是 笔记本 是光标
[01:06] Just look at it there, taunting me, 看它啊 在嘲笑我
[01:09] just blinking on, off, on, off, 就那么一闪一灭的
[01:10] like it’s so easy writing a best-selling novel. 好像写畅销小说是什么简单的事
[01:13] ‘Cause I’d like to see you try it, Mr. Cursor! 你倒是试试看啊 光标先生
[01:15] I’d like to see you try it! So why don’t we — 你倒是试试看啊 我们…
[01:17] You know what? Why don’t we just say goodbye to Mr. Cursor? 这样吧 还是跟光标先生再见吧
[01:22] What is this, fan mail? 这是什么 粉丝邮件吗
[01:23] Oh, not exactly. 不是
[01:24] Remember I went on “Good Morning America” 还记得我前一阵曾上
[01:26] a while back and offered a reward for proof 《早安美国》悬赏征集
[01:28] of anyone who knew what happened to me 关于我失踪八周内
[01:29] during those eight weeks I disappeared? 究竟发生了什么的信息
[01:30] But, Castle, those letters are over a year old, 但卡塞尔 这些信都是一年前的了
[01:33] and we’ve already proven 我们已经证明
[01:34] that all the theories were ridiculous. 那些理论都是荒谬的
[01:35] Why are you re-reading them? 你为什么又要重读
[01:36] Looking to spark my imagination. 想激发灵感啊
[01:38] But, honestly, these letters are not very inventive. 老实说 这些信都没什么创意
[01:41] They all either claim I was a victim of 要么是说我是被
[01:42] a government conspiracy or abducted by aliens and probed. 政府阴谋迫害 就是被外星人绑架被”探测”了
[01:46] This guy even drew a diagram of me being violated by E.T. 这人还画了张我被ET外星人侵犯的示意图
[01:49] I need inspiration, Beckett, 我需要灵感 贝克特
[01:52] and although Lester’s knowledge of alien anatomy is commendable, 尽管莱斯特对外星人解剖学的了解可圈可点
[01:55] it is just not enough. 但这不够
[01:58] Sorry. One second. 抱歉 稍等
[02:01] Beckett. 贝克特
[02:03] Okay. All right. I will be right there. 好吧 好的 我就到
[02:08] You know that I would love to take you, but — 你知道我也想带你去的
[02:09] But we have to maintain the ruse of our separation 但我们得继续假装分居
[02:12] until you capture LokSat. 直到你抓到洛克塞特
[02:13] I know. I know. I just — 我知道 只是
[02:14] What am I supposed to write about without my muse, Beckett? 离了我的缪斯 我要写什么好啊 贝克特
[02:17] I need you. I-I’m Sherlock without Watson. 我需要你 我是离了华生的夏洛克
[02:19] No, you probably mean Watson without your Sherlock 不对 你是说没有夏洛克的华生吧
[02:22] Because, after all, my darling, you’re the writer. 因毕竟 亲爱的 你才是作家
[02:25] Okay. I’ll see you. 好了 回见
[02:28] Uh, you know what? 这样吧
[02:28] Why don’t you just go to your P.I. Office 既然你这么想找案子来破
[02:30] if you’re so desperate for a case to solve? 可以去你的私家侦探办公室
[02:32] Maybe Alexis and Hayley have something 或许阿丽克西斯和海莉
[02:34] that’s worthy of… inspiration. 有能激发灵感的东西
[02:41] Good morning, Ryan. 早啊 莱恩
[02:44] So, I, uh, saw the broken door outside. 我看到了外面破碎的门
[02:46] – Robbery gone wrong? – No, we don’t think so. -抢劫升级吗 -应该不是
[02:48] According to the zoo supervisor, 据动物园管理人员说
[02:50] all the animals are accounted for. 动物都在
[02:51] Is that a snake hook? 那是蛇钩吗
[02:52] Yep. Looks like our victim was bludgeoned to death with it. 是的 看来被害人是被用这个打死的
[02:55] Okay. Who’s the victim? 好吧 被害人是谁
[02:58] Uh, we’re not 100% sure yet. 我们还不能完全肯定
[03:00] The zoo supervisor thinks that it’s Eddie Ramirez, 动物园管理人员觉得应该是埃迪·拉米雷斯
[03:03] the nighttime animal caretaker. 夜间动物看管人
[03:04] If it is, then he’s an El Salvador native 如果是 那么他是一名在美国
[03:06] who’s lived in the States for the past few years — 住了五年的萨尔瓦多移民
[03:08] Yeah, I’m sorry. Uh, can we go back? 等等 倒回去
[03:10] Why are you having trouble I.D.ing the victim? 为什么无法确认被害人的身份
[03:13] We can’t positively I.D. the victim yet 我们尚不能确认被害人的身份
[03:15] because the killer tossed his body into — 因为凶手把他的尸体丢进了
[03:19] A pit filled with deadly snakes. 满是致命毒蛇的坑里
[03:25] Okay. Well, that’s a first. 好吧 这真是没见过
[03:31] Your fearless leader has arrived. 你无畏的领导人来了
[03:33] Oh, yay. Now go file these. 好诶 去把这些归档
[03:36] Well, I take it business has been good. 看来生意不错
[03:37] Yeah, we’re working on three cases right now. 我们现在在查三起案子呢
[03:39] Got a corporate malfeasance, an insurance fraud, 企业渎职案 保险诈骗
[03:41] and a financial embezzlement. 还有财政贪污
[03:44] You know what all three of those cases have in common? 知道这三起案子有什么共同点吗
[03:46] They are all incredibly boring. You guys, come on! 都好无聊 拜托
[03:49] – When did you sell out? – Excuse me? -你们什么时候开始放低身段了 -什么
[03:51] I think what you meant to say, Rick, was, 里克 你想说的 应该是
[03:52] “Thank you so much, ladies, for taking my money pit of a hobby “多谢了 二位女士 把我的坑钱爱好
[03:55] and making it into a profitable business.” 变成了盈利的生意”
[03:57] I didn’t open this place to make money. 我开这地方不是为了挣钱
[03:59] I opened it for the exciting cases, you know? 而是为了令人激动的案子
[04:01] The double-crossing dame, the stolen relic, 两面三刀的女人 被盗古迹
[04:04] a locked-room mystery. 密室谜题
[04:05] Dad, you’re just naming plots from 1940s gumshoe novels. 老爸 那都是40年代神秘小说的情节
[04:08] Speaking of, aren’t you supposed to be writing 说起来 你不是该在写下一本
[04:10] your next Nikki Heat book? 妮基·希特小说呢吗
[04:11] Would if I could. Come on, guys. 如果能写就好了 拜托
[04:13] Let’s just ditch this corporate nonsense 把这企业什么的破案子丢在一边
[04:15] and find a case worthy of investigating, 找一个值得调查的案子吧
[04:18] you know, with mysteries, with bold characters 有谜团 有大胆的人物
[04:21] and twists and turns and — 离奇曲折的情节
[04:23] Murdered man ends up in a pit of deadly snakes?! 被杀男子被丢进毒蛇坑里
[04:25] Now, that — 这…
[04:27] that is a case worth investigating. 这案子才值得一查
[04:31] Well, hello, captain. 你好啊 警监
[04:33] I’m glad you’re alone. 很高兴你一个人来了
[04:34] I’ve been meaning to say how proud I am of you. 我一直想说我对你非常骄傲
[04:37] For what? 为什么
[04:38] For breaking up with Mr. Castle, of course. 当然是因为你跟卡塞尔先生分手了
[04:41] Now you’re free to meet a man who can really appreciate you. 现在你可以认识一个真正能欣赏你的人了
[04:45] Like my brother, Edgar. 比如我弟弟 埃德加
[04:46] Your, uh, brother? 你弟弟
[04:47] My identical twin. 我的胞胎兄弟
[04:49] Oh, there’s two of you? 你是双胞胎啊
[04:50] – I’d be happy to introduce you — Yeah, no. -我很乐意介绍你们认识… -不用了
[04:52] Uh, no, but, uh, thank you, Perlmutter. 不不 不过 谢谢你 帕穆特
[04:54] It’s just that I-I’m not quite ready to date right now. 我现在还没准备好开始约会
[04:59] I understand that you have confirmed 我听说你已经确认了
[05:01] that our victim is Eddie Ramirez, right? 被害人就是埃迪·拉米雷斯 是吧
[05:04] Yes. Here are his personal effects. 是的 这是他的私人物品
[05:07] Cause of death was blunt-force trauma to the skull. 死因是头骨遭受重击
[05:11] Based on lividity, 从尸斑来看
[05:12] I’d say it took place between 9:00 and 11:00 last night. 死亡时间应该是昨晚9点到11点
[05:15] So, then, the killer must have dumped his body in the snake pit 那么凶手把他的尸体丢进蛇坑
[05:17] to slow down our investigation. 一定是为拖延我们的调查
[05:19] Genius plan. 真是聪明
[05:20] Mr. Castle, what the hell are you doing here?! 卡塞尔先生 你来做什么
[05:23] It is nice to see you, too, Perlmutter. 见到你我也很高兴 帕穆特
[05:24] Can’t you see the lady doesn’t love you anymore? 你看不出她已经不爱你了吗
[05:27] Be a man. Walk away. 像个男人样 放手吧
[05:28] See, it’s because of nitwit pretty boys like you 瞧 就因为你这样没脑子的小白脸
[05:31] that good men like my brother, Edgar, struggle to find — 我弟弟埃德加那样的好男人才找不到…
[05:34] Uh, Perlmutter, 帕穆特
[05:35] would you mind giving us the room just for a moment? 能不能让我们单独待会儿
[05:39] There’s a scalpel and a rib spreader if you need them. 如果你需要 这儿有解剖刀和肋骨撑开器
[05:45] Perlmutter really doesn’t like me. 帕穆特真是不喜欢我啊
[05:47] Neither do I right now. 我现在也不喜欢你
[05:48] I know, I know, I just wanted to see the snakes. 我知道 我就是想看看那些蛇
[05:50] Help yourself, Castle. They are all at the zoo. 自便 卡塞尔 都在动物园里呢
[05:52] Really? They’re not here? 是吗 没带过来吗
[05:53] I thought they would be evidence or something. 我以为会被算作证物呢
[05:55] No, but this might be. 不 但这个可能是
[05:56] Someone sent the victim a text yesterday. 有人昨天给被害人发过短信
[05:58] “Where go my money, Eddie? “我的钱呢 埃迪
[06:00] Yous owe huge. Paybacks time. 你欠了大钱 该还了
[06:02] I got ways for to get you dead.” 我有办法让你死”
[06:06] It was sent by a blocked number. 发信号码屏蔽了
[06:08] I’ll see if Vikram can trace it. 看看维克拉姆能不能追踪到
[06:09] “I got ways for to get you dead.” “我有办法让你死”
[06:11] That’s particular syntax, unique grammatical structure, 好特别的语法 好独特的结构
[06:14] perhaps denoting a cultural significance. 或许有什么文化重要性
[06:15] Or maybe bad autocorrect. 或许是自动更正的问题
[06:17] No, Beckett. This was no error. 不 贝克特 这不是失误
[06:18] This was a specific choice. 这是选择
[06:20] It was a methodical decision, Dialectology 101, 是有条理的决定 是最基本的方言
[06:22] and I, being an expert in the English language, 而我恰巧又是英语专家
[06:25] would be happy to help you solve this linguistic mystery. 很乐意帮你破解这语言的谜团
[06:28] Castle, you’re not gonna work the case. 卡塞尔 你不能参与查案
[06:30] So, why don’t you just, uh, go back home, 所以 你还是回家去
[06:32] and I will see you tonight. 我们今晚见
[06:35] While I do love kissing you, Beckett, 虽然我喜欢吻你 贝克特
[06:38] it’s just a little creepy 但在死尸面前
[06:39] when you do it in front of a dead body. 感觉有点恐怖
[06:41] It’s…inappropriate. 不太得体
[06:44] Captain, check out what we found 警监 看我们在埃迪·拉米雷斯
[06:46] hidden under Eddie Ramirez’s bed. 床下发现了什么
[06:48] Ten G’s. The question is 一万美元 问题是
[06:50] how does someone who feeds snakes and lizards for a living 一个靠饲养蛇和蜥蜴为生的人
[06:53] scrape together this much cash? 怎么能筹到这么多现金
[06:55] Now, that threatening text that Eddie received 埃迪收到的那则威胁短信
[06:56] was about owing someone money. 就是关于欠钱的
[06:57] I’d be shocked if those two aren’t related. 如果这两者没有联系才怪呢
[06:59] If they are, then I might be of assistance. 如果有 那我或许能帮忙
[07:02] Turns out the text was sent from an untraceable burner, 那则短信是由一部不可追踪一次性手机发的
[07:04] but when the text was sent, 但短信发出时
[07:05] it had to go through a wireless network. 经过了一个无线网络
[07:07] – Did you track down the network? – Yep. -你查到网络了吗 -是的
[07:08] It belongs to an English-as-a-second-language school. 是一家英语二外学校的
[07:11] Is there any connection to Eddie Ramirez? 跟埃迪·拉米雷斯有什么联系吗
[07:12] I spoke with a teacher who said 我跟老师谈过话 对方说
[07:13] Eddie was a part of the class, 埃迪曾是班上学员
[07:14] but he was absent yesterday when the text was sent. 但昨天短信发出的时间他不在
[07:17] – All right, guys. Go check it out. – All right. -好吧 去看看 -好
[07:19] To get to JFK airport from here, 要从这里前往肯尼迪机场
[07:23] you can take the E train. 你可以搭乘E列车
[07:26] But since you are late for your flight, 但由于你要赶不上航班了
[07:28] I suggest you take a cab. 我建议你打的
[07:30] But since you are late for your flight, 但由于你要赶不上航班了
[07:34] I suggest you take a cab. 我建议你打的
[07:37] Yo, we’re NYPD. 我们是纽约警局的
[07:38] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[07:39] Yo, we’re NYPD. 我们是纽约警局的
[07:42] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[07:45] This thing about Eddie is quite a shock. 埃迪的事真是令人震惊
[07:48] The students have been talking about it all morning. 同学们议论一早晨了
[07:50] We understand that Eddie missed class yesterday. 我们了解到埃迪昨天没来上课
[07:52] Do you know if he was avoiding any of the other students, 你知道他是不是在回避另一名学生吗
[07:54] perhaps someone he was having problems with? 或许是最近跟他有矛盾的人
[07:55] Eddie? No. He was a sweet man, a gentle soul. 埃迪 不 他人很好 很温柔
[07:58] Everybody liked him. 大家都喜欢他
[07:59] Well, not everybody. 不会是每个人
[08:00] This text was sent yesterday during class. 这则短信是昨天上课期间发出去的
[08:03] Any idea who might have written that? 知道这可能是谁写的吗
[08:05] “Where go my money, Eddie? “我的钱呢 埃迪
[08:06] Yous owe huge. Paybacks time.” 你欠了大钱 该还了”
[08:09] I don’t know. It’s — It’s hard to say. 不知道 不好说
[08:11] All my students are still learning English. 我的学生英语都不太熟练
[08:13] Well, then we’re gonna need to talk to all your students, 那我们得找你所有的学生问话
[08:14] one by one. 一个个来
[08:15] That’s gonna be harder than you think, Detective. 那会比你想的要困难 警探
[08:17] Most of my students come from countries where the cops are corrupt, 大部分学生来自警察腐败的国家
[08:20] so they’re not gonna want to talk to you. 他们不会想跟你们说话的
[08:22] Look, teach. 老师
[08:23] We don’t tell you how to conjugate a verb. 我们不教你怎么动词变位
[08:25] Don’t tell us how to interview a suspect. 你也别教我们怎么审讯嫌犯
[08:26] Yeah. We’re gonna get them to talk. 是啊 我们会让他们开口的
[08:30] And you couldn’t get any of them to talk? 他们没有一个人肯开口吗
[08:31] Javi did get a contact number 哈维拿到了埃迪
[08:33] for Eddie’s next of kin in El Salvador. 萨尔瓦多亲戚的联系电话
[08:35] That’s true, but there was no one home, 是的 但家里没人
[08:36] so I had to leave a message. 我们就留了言
[08:38] Captain, we can drag each of the students 警监 我们可以把学生都
[08:39] down into interrogation, sweat the truth out of them. 拉来审讯室 让他们紧张 交待实话
[08:41] Uh, no. If they’re already afraid of cops, 不行 如果他们已经很怕警察了
[08:43] it’s only gonna alienate them further. 那只会让他们更加不愿配合
[08:46] But there might be another way to do this. 但或许还有其他的办法
[08:48] What do you have in mind? 你有什么想法
[08:49] Uh, don’t worry about it. 别管了
[08:50] Why don’t you guys dig into those students’ lives? 你们去查查学生的生活
[08:52] Clearly, one of them is hiding their true feelings about Eddie. 显然 他们中有人隐瞒了自己对埃迪的真实看法
[08:55] All right. 好的
[09:11] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[09:12] Nothing. Just reading a book. 没干什么 看书呢
[09:13] Uh, do you really think you can figure out 你真觉得你可以凭语言学
[09:16] who sent that text based on linguistics? 查清是谁发的短信吗
[09:18] Yeah, I can do that. 是的
[09:18] All I have to do is hear them speak 我只需要听到他们说话
[09:20] and I can match the syntax. Why? 就能找到对应的语法 怎么了
[09:21] Well, you might be able to work this case after all, 你或许终究能参与此案了
[09:23] at least in an undercover capacity. 至少要卧底
[09:25] Really?! 是吗
[09:27] How? 怎么说
[09:29] Bonjour, everyone. 各位好
[09:31] Je m’appelle Jean-Luc Delacroix. 我叫让-吕克·德拉库阿
[09:34] Hello, Jean-Luc. 你好 让-吕克
[09:44] Hello, Jean-Luc. Welcome to our 你好 让-吕克 欢迎来到我们
[09:46] English-as-a-second-language class. 英语二外课程
[09:47] – Thank you very much, monsieur. – That accent is fascinating. -非常感谢 先生 -你的口音真棒
[09:50] Where are you joining us from? 你是哪里来的
[09:51] Uh, Jonquière, Québec. 魁北克 容基耶尔
[09:53] French Canadian. 加拿大法国人
[09:55] – Oui. – Wonderful. Wonderful. -没错 -真棒 真棒
[09:56] And what do you do there for a living? 你在那边是做什么的
[09:59] I am, uh, how you say — I am a chef. 我就是…所谓的…主厨
[10:03] – A chef! – Oui. -主厨 -是的
[10:04] Marvelous. 真棒
[10:05] We’re having our international food celebration tonight. 我们今晚就要进行国际美食节
[10:08] Cannot wait to sample some of your authentic French cuisine. 真等不及尝尝你的地道的法国菜了
[10:11] Oui. Me, too. 我也是
[10:13] Well, class, it’s time for us to 同学们 我们该
[10:15] break out into our small-talk discussions. 分小组讨论了
[10:18] Why don’t we get up and circulate. 大家起来 到处走动吧
[10:20] – I’ll just, uh… – Please. -那我… -去吧
[10:21] Merci, merci. Hello, I am Jean-Luc. 谢谢 谢谢 你好 我是让-吕克
[10:23] Nice to meet you. 认识你很高兴
[10:24] I am Kim Hyun-Joo from Korea. 我是金贤周 韩国人
[10:27] That is it? Please don’t be shy. 就这样吗 别害羞啊
[10:28] Tell me more about yourself. 跟我说说你自己
[10:33] Anything? 随便说点什么
[10:35] Uh, okay. All right. 好吧 好吧
[10:37] Alistair Durcoyne. 阿利斯泰尔·迪考伊
[10:45] Good. Okay. Very nice to meet you. 好 很好 认识你很高兴
[10:48] I am Aida N’Diaye from Senegal. 我是艾达·恩达伊 来自塞内加尔
[10:51] Enchant? I am Jean-Luc. 幸会 我是让-吕克
[10:52] Ah, so, what brings you to America? 你为什么来到美国
[10:56] Ah, you are speaking French like back in Senegal. 你在说法语 就像在塞内加尔那样
[10:58] But we are supposed to speak English, oui? 但我们现在该说英语的 是吧
[11:02] I have come to America 我来到美国
[11:03] because it is my dream to become a successful painter someday. 因为我梦想有一日成为成功的画家
[11:07] Oh, very good. 真不错
[11:10] Ah, oui. 嗯
[11:12] Hello. I am Jean-Luc. 你好 我是让-吕克
[11:14] I am Achmed. 我是艾哈迈德
[11:15] I urinate now. 我要去尿尿了
[11:17] Okay. 好吧
[11:18] Hello. I am Jean-Luc. 你好 我是让-吕克
[11:37] Excuse me, monsieur. 抱歉 先生
[11:38] Perhaps it would help me to, how you say, 或许如果我可以看看
[11:40] catch up with the rest of the class 其他同学的作业
[11:42] if I was able to look at their assignments. 能更好地跟上大家的进度
[11:44] You’ll be fine, Jean-Luc. 没事的 让-吕克
[11:45] In fact, your English is already quite good. 事实上 你的英语已经很不错了
[11:50] Ah, excuse me. 打扰
[11:51] One of the other students would like your attention. 有位学生需要你去看看
[11:55] In the back. Keep looking. 在后面 继续找
[12:04] I figured out who sent the text. 我知道是谁发的短信了
[12:06] Guy’s name is Alistair Durcoyne. 那人叫阿利斯泰尔·迪考伊
[12:08] – Are you sure it’s him? – Yeah. -你确定是他吗 -是的
[12:09] The grammatical structure in the text, 短信的语法结构
[12:11] “I got ways for to make you dead” “我有办法让你死”
[12:13] is a direct match to his homework assignment 跟他的家庭作业如出一辙
[12:15] where he wrote, “I went for to get some beer.” 他写道 “我去找啤酒喝”
[12:17] Good job, Castle. I’ll have Ryan and Espo take it from here. 好样的 卡塞尔 我会让莱恩和埃斯波接手的
[12:20] Are you gonna tell them about my involvement? 你要告诉他们我的贡献吗
[12:22] I have to. 我必须说
[12:23] I mean, I’ll say you found out about the ESL class on your own 我就说你是自己发现了二外课的事
[12:26] and that I had no idea that you were going undercover. 我也不知道你去卧底了
[12:29] – You think they’ll buy it? – Oh, I don’t know. -你觉得他们会信吗 -我不知道
[12:30] I mean, when have you ever gone against my wishes 你什么时候违背过我的意思
[12:32] and interfered with an investigation? 插手调查啊
[12:35] No need for sarcasm. 不用挖苦我嘛
[12:36] All you had to say was “Yes.” 你说句”会”就好了
[12:39] So, we just got off the phone 我们刚跟
[12:40] with Metropolitan Police Service in London. 伦敦警察厅通过电话
[12:42] They sure did have a lot to say about you, Alistair. 他们对你可有的是话要说 阿利斯泰尔
[12:45] Multiple arrests for assault and battery. 多次因袭击和殴打被捕
[12:46] They said that you were an enforcer 他们说你是一个高利贷
[12:48] for a loan shark named Jimmy “The Bones” Barrett. “骨哥”吉米·巴瑞特的打手
[12:50] Did you move to America 你搬来美国
[12:51] and go into business for yourself, Alistair? 然后自己创业了吗 阿利斯泰尔
[12:53] Did Eddie owe you money? Is that why you killed him? 埃迪欠你钱吗 所以你才杀了他
[13:07] Hey, if this guy is from England, 如果这人是英国来的
[13:09] why doesn’t he speak English? 为什么不说英语啊
[13:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:13] But I think I know just the person to ask. 但我知道该问谁
[13:21] He’s a Geordie. 他是个北方人
[13:23] From Newcastle. 纽卡斯尔人
[13:24] Though technically English, 虽然也算是英语
[13:25] the language has evolved to include 但这种语言已经发展包含了
[13:27] a certain unique vocabulary and grammatical structure. 一定特别的词汇和语法结构
[13:30] I can translate. 我可以翻译
[13:33] You threatened to kill Eddie. 你威胁要杀埃迪
[13:41] Oh, he says that he only sent Eddie the text message 他说他给埃迪发短信
[13:44] because he was furious. 只是因为他生气
[13:49] He drives a gypsy cab, 他开野鸡车
[13:50] and Eddie asked to borrow it two nights ago. 埃迪两晚前跟他借过
[13:58] So, when Alistair got the gypsy cab back the next morning, 次日早晨 阿利斯泰尔拿回野鸡车时
[14:00] it was riddled with bullet holes. 上面全是弹孔
[14:01] So someone shot up your cab. 有人冲你的黑车开枪了
[14:09] That’s why he was so livid. 这就是为什么他那么生气
[14:11] Eddie promised that he would pay for the damage, 埃迪答应会赔偿损失
[14:12] but then he didn’t show up for class. 但接着就没去上课了
[14:18] He thought that Eddie was trying to dodge him, 他以为埃迪是想躲着他
[14:20] and so that’s why he sent him the threatening message, 所以就发了则威胁的短信
[14:22] but he swears he didn’t mean it. 但他说他不是真心的
[14:23] He was just really pissed off. 他只是很生气而已
[14:26] Um, let’s assume that Alistair is telling the truth. 就算阿利斯泰尔说的是真的
[14:28] Do you know where he took your cab? 你知道他把你的车开去哪了吗
[14:30] Do you know if he was meeting someone? 你知道他是去见什么人了吗
[14:36] So, tell us about your gypsy cab. 跟我们说说那辆野鸡车
[14:38] Does it have GPS? 有定位系统吗
[14:39] Aye. 有
[14:40] Well, Alistair alibied out. 阿利斯泰尔的不在场证明证实了
[14:42] He was blind drunk at a pub 死亡时间内
[14:43] during our time of death window. 他在一家酒吧喝得烂醉
[14:45] And what about his gypsy cab? 那他的野鸡车呢
[14:46] Looks like Alistair was telling the truth. 看来阿利斯泰尔说的是真话
[14:48] Wherever Eddie drove that cab, someone tried to kill him. 不管埃迪把车开去了哪 有人企图杀他
[14:52] Sounds like our mild-mannered zoo worker 看来这位温和的动物园管理员
[14:54] rattled a few cages. 惹了什么人啊
[14:55] Actually, Eddie wasn’t so mild-mannered after all. 其实 埃迪也没那么温和
[14:57] I got in touch with his next of kin in El Salvador. 我联系上了他在萨尔瓦多的亲戚
[15:00] Eddie used to be a cop. 埃迪以前是个警察
[15:01] Wait. He was a cop? 等等 他是个警察
[15:03] Why are we just hearing about this now? 我们怎么会才知道
[15:04] He lied on his immigration forms. 他在移民表格上隐瞒了
[15:06] Why wouldn’t Eddie want people to know 埃迪为什么不希望大家知道
[15:07] he’s a former police officer? 他曾是警察
[15:08] I thought that was strange, too, 我也觉得这很奇怪
[15:09] so I did a little digging. 所以就调查了一番
[15:10] Apparently, there were rumors 显然有传言说
[15:12] that Eddie was part of a corrupt police unit. 埃迪是一个黑警小队的一员
[15:14] And these guys were accused of 这些人被指
[15:16] extorting criminals, taking bribes. 敲诈罪犯 收受贿赂
[15:19] So, I’ve gone through the GPS on Alistair’s gypsy cab. 我查了阿利斯泰尔野鸡车的定位系统
[15:22] Looks like Eddie only made one stop, 看来埃迪只去了一个地方
[15:23] a place called the Saldana Club. 一个叫索尔达娜俱乐部的地方
[15:25] Okay. What do we know about this place? 好吧 我们对那里有什么了解
[15:27] It’s run by Jose and Frankie Saldana, 经营者是何塞和弗兰基·索尔达娜
[15:29] a couple of low-level players, 两人没什么分量
[15:30] but they got priors for assault and trafficking. 但他们有袭击和非法交易的前科
[15:32] Plus, word is they deal drugs out of their club. 另外 据说他们在俱乐部里贩毒
[15:35] Well, if Eddie used to 如果埃迪以前在
[15:36] shake down crooks back in El Salvador, 萨尔瓦多敲诈罪犯
[15:37] maybe he was doing the same thing to these guys here. 或许他又对他们做了一样的事
[15:39] And they might have killed him for it. 而他们可能为此杀了他
[15:41] Let’s go. 我们走
[15:50] Jose and Frankie Saldana? 何塞和弗兰基·索尔达娜吗
[15:52] Yeah. Who’s asking? 是的 你们是谁
[15:55] So, what happened? Someone drop a grenade in here? 怎么回事 有人丢了颗手榴弹吗
[15:58] We’re redecorating. You like? 我们在重装修 喜欢吗
[16:00] Looks like you boys got into a little trouble. 看来你们惹了麻烦
[16:02] Yeah. Rock-climbing accident. 嗯 攀岩事故
[16:04] See, Frankie here forgot how to tie 弗兰基忘记怎么系那种
[16:05] one of those fancy knots. 很复杂的绳结了
[16:08] Whoopsie. 哎呦
[16:10] So, it’s got nothing to do with Eddie Ramirez, 那么跟埃迪·拉米雷斯毫无关系
[16:12] the guy you took a shot at — 就是你们冲他开枪的那人
[16:13] Sorry. I have to get water. 抱歉 我得找杯水喝
[16:15] Eddie Ramirez. 埃迪·拉米雷斯
[16:16] – Never heard of him. – Really? -没听说过 -是吗
[16:18] Because if a short 50-year-old man broke my face 因为如果一个矮个50岁老头打了我的脸
[16:20] and stole 10 grand, I’d remember. 还偷了我一万块 我肯定会记得他
[16:25] Uh, something on your mind? 在想什么事吗
[16:27] They’re lying their asses off. 他们在撒谎
[16:29] That man, Eddie Ramirez? 那人 埃迪·拉米雷斯
[16:30] – He was here. – What happened? -他来过 -怎么回事
[16:32] Came in all calm. Next thing I know, 来的时候挺从容 紧接着
[16:34] he’s beating the crap out of Jose and Frankie. 他就把何塞和弗兰基打得满地找牙了
[16:37] Forced them to fill up a briefcase with cash. 逼他们往一个箱子里装钱
[16:39] And you saw that all happen? 你都看到了吗
[16:40] Oh, yeah. As Eddie was walking out, 是的 埃迪准备离开时
[16:42] Frankie grabbed a gun from under the bar, 弗兰基从吧台下面掏出把枪来
[16:44] hobbled out, and shot up the guy’s car. 蹒跚地走出去 冲他的车开了枪
[16:46] Okay, then what about last night? 那昨晚呢
[16:48] Did they go after Eddie, try to get their revenge? 他们有去对付埃迪 寻求报复吗
[16:50] They couldn’t have. 不可能
[16:50] They were both laid up in the hospital. 他们那时都躺在医院呢
[16:52] Just got released this morning. 今早刚出院的
[16:55] Why would Eddie come here to shake them down for money? 埃迪为什么要来这儿勒索他们的钱
[16:57] I don’t think this was a straight-up shakedown. 我觉得并不是勒索那么简单
[16:59] I overheard Eddie saying that he was doing this 我听到埃迪说他这是为了
[17:00] for some girl who used to work here. 一个以前在这儿工作的女孩
[17:02] A waitress. 一个女侍者
[17:04] What girl? 什么女孩
[17:05] Aida. 艾达
[17:07] You think she killed Eddie? 你觉得是她杀了埃迪
[17:08] Well, all we know is that the Saldana brothers alibied out. 我们只知道索尔达娜兄弟俩有不在场证明
[17:11] And clearly she’s wrapped up in all of this. 而她显然跟此事有关
[17:14] Why am I here? I’ve done no wrong. 为什么找我来 我没干坏事
[17:17] We just have a few questions about Eddie Ramirez. 我们只是有几个关于埃迪·拉米雷斯的问题要问你
[17:20] Look, Aida, we know about the robbery at the Saldana Club. 听着 艾达 我们知道索尔达娜俱乐部劫案的事了
[17:25] Eddie saw me crying after class three days ago. 三天前 埃迪在课后看到我在哭
[17:30] I was, um — 我…
[17:34] very upset because I was fired from Saldana Club. 因为被索尔达娜俱乐部解雇而非常难过
[17:38] So, why were you fired? 你为什么被解雇了
[17:39] I work two years there, 我在那儿干了两年
[17:41] but because I-I don’t have green card, 但就因为我没有绿卡
[17:44] Jose and Frankie make me give them 30% of my paycheck. 何塞和弗兰基逼我拿出30%的工资给他们
[17:48] – They were extorting you? – Yes. -他们在敲诈你 -是的
[17:50] But from taking ESL class, 但因为学习英语二外
[17:52] I get self-esteem and I demand my money. 我有了自尊 要求他们给我钱
[17:55] That when they fire me. 于是他们就解雇了我
[17:56] When Eddie heard, he was very furious. 埃迪听说后 非常气愤
[18:00] He say he would stand up to them 他说他要去找他们
[18:02] and get all my money back. 帮我拿回钱
[18:03] Okay, if that’s the case, 好吧 如果是这样
[18:04] then why didn’t Eddie give you the money? 那埃迪怎么没把钱给你
[18:06] But Eddie was going to. 埃迪打算给的
[18:08] He called me yesterday morning 他昨天早上打给我
[18:10] to say he got $10,000 for me. 说他为我拿到了一万美金
[18:12] I just had to wait 我只需要等等
[18:13] because he was not coming to class that day. 因为他那天不能去上课
[18:15] So why wasn’t Eddie coming to class yesterday? 埃迪昨天为什么没去上课
[18:18] He tell me he was helping another student with a problem, 他说他在帮另一个学生解决问题
[18:22] a very dangerous problem. 一个危险的问题
[18:26] Wait, Eddie was helping another student from the class? 等等 埃迪还在帮另一名同班的学生吗
[18:28] – Who? – Eddie did not say. -谁 -埃迪没说
[18:30] But, uh, when he told me, he sound very nervous. 但他跟我说时 听上去很紧张
[18:34] Eddie say he uncover a terrible conspiracy. 埃迪说 他发现了一个可怕的阴谋
[18:38] Uh, what kind of conspiracy? 什么样的阴谋
[18:40] Eddie did not say. 埃迪没说
[18:42] That was the last time I hear from him. 那是我最后一次收到他的消息
[18:45] If Eddie was helping other students in his class, 如果埃迪还在帮助同班其他同学
[18:47] – then that means — – He was the ESL Equalizer. -那么… -他是英语二外的伸冤人
[18:50] – Pardon me? – The Equalizer. -什么 -伸冤人
[18:52] From the TV show. And the movie. 那个电视剧 还拍过电影
[18:53] He’s a highly skilled operative 他是一位身手不凡的特工
[18:55] who exacts vigilante justice 专为无法自卫的
[18:56] for innocent people who can’t defend themselves. 无辜者伸冤 伸张正义
[18:58] Yes, I am familiar with it, Castle, 那个我知道 卡塞尔
[19:00] but Robert McCall’s character was a good guy. 但罗伯特·麦考尔的角色是个好人
[19:02] Eddie is a corrupt cop. 埃迪是个黑警
[19:05] Well, maybe he’s making amends, 或许他在做弥补
[19:06] atoning for previous sins. 为曾经的罪孽赎罪
[19:07] Isn’t that what the American dream is all about, 这不正是美国梦的精神吗
[19:09] – trying to build a better future? – Well, all I know is that -努力构建更美好的未来 -我只知道
[19:12] I’m trying to build a better case right now, 我现在想更好地立案
[19:13] and if Eddie was helping one of his fellow students 如果埃迪在帮助一位同学
[19:16] with a dangerous problem, then — 解决一个危险的问题
[19:18] That might be what got him killed. 那他可能就是因此被杀
[19:21] And this is Achmed Sahid. 这是艾哈迈德·萨希德
[19:23] He immigrated to this country 他两年前从
[19:24] from Pakistan two years ago. 巴基斯坦移民来
[19:26] He was a radar-systems engineer in the military. 他曾是军方雷达系统工程师
[19:28] Achmed? 艾哈迈德吗
[19:30] And what does he do now? 他现在做什么
[19:31] He runs a hot dog cart in Chelsea. 在切尔西摆热狗摊
[19:33] This is Kim Hyun-Joo from Korea. 这位是来自韩国的金贤周
[19:35] She’s over here on an au pair visa for six months. 她是以互惠生签证来的 能待六个月
[19:37] And this is Ernie Gonzalez, originally from Bogotá. 这位是厄米·冈萨雷斯 来自波哥大
[19:40] Now, this guy was a lawyer. 这人以前是个律师
[19:42] Now he’s temping as a delivery driver 他现在给罗尼炸鸡屋
[19:43] for Ronny’s Chicken Hut. 做临时送餐司机
[19:45] What about Diego? 蒂亚戈呢
[19:47] Diego Lopez from Mexico City. 蒂亚戈·洛佩斯来自墨西哥城
[19:49] He works at an elementary school as a janitor. 他是一所小学的看门人
[19:51] And what did he do back home? 他在墨西哥做什么的
[19:52] Worked at an elementary school as a janitor. 在一所小学当看门人
[19:55] These people all immigrated to this country 这些人从海外来到这个国家
[19:57] in search of a better life. 探索更好的生活
[19:58] It looks like Eddie was trying to help them achieve that. 看起来埃迪是在帮他们实现
[20:00] The question is how do we figure out 问题是我们怎么查出
[20:02] who else Eddie was helping? 埃迪还在帮助谁
[20:03] Well, tonight is international food night, 今晚是国际美食夜
[20:05] and since Jean-Luc is a chef, 让-吕克既然是大厨
[20:07] I will be plying them with French delicacies. 我要给他们提供法式美食
[20:09] You packing poutine? 你的肉汁乳酪薯条
[20:11] Javier, I’ll have you know that French Canadians 哈维尔 你要知道法裔加拿大人
[20:13] are proud descendents of Parisian culture. 对作为巴黎文化的后裔感到非常自豪
[20:15] No, I’ll be serving them pastries 我要给他们带伯纳丁餐厅
[20:17] from La Bernardin restaurant. 的油酥面点
[20:19] Castle, that’s one of the premiere 卡塞尔 那是全世界最好的
[20:21] French restaurants in the world. 法式餐厅之一
[20:22] They don’t do takeout. 他们不外卖
[20:24] Perhaps not for Jean-Luc Delacroix, 对让-吕克·德拉库阿也许如此
[20:26] but they will for Richard Castle. 但对理查德·卡塞尔会破例
[20:31] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[20:42] Salut, mes amis! 你们好 我的朋友们
[20:44] – Bonjour, Jean-Luc. Hello. -Well, those look good. -你好 让-吕克 -看上去很美味
[20:48] So, the police were questioning you? 警察找你问话啦
[20:50] Yes. They want to hear how Eddie was helping me. 是 他们想知道埃迪是如何帮助我的
[20:53] But I-I don’t think it’s what got him killed. 但我不认为这是导致他被杀的缘由
[20:59] Did the police have any information about the case? 警察有关于这案子的更多讯息吗
[21:01] They did not tell me more. 他们没告诉我更多
[21:03] Did Eddie ever say anything to you? 埃迪有跟你说过什么吗
[21:05] No. Nothing. 不 没有
[21:11] You eat my japchae? 你想尝尝我的杂菜
[21:14] Oh, uh, uh, of course. 噢 当然啦
[21:26] Jean-Luc? 让-吕克
[21:27] What’s wrong? 怎么啦
[21:29] You don’t like it. 你不爱吃
[21:32] No, um, fantastique. 不 好吃极了
[21:35] Where did you say this dish was from? 你说这个菜是来自哪里
[21:36] I think I’ve had it somewhere before. 我似乎在什么地方曾吃过
[21:38] I doubt that’s true. 我不太相信
[21:39] It’s a family recipe from my village. 这是我老家的祖传秘方
[21:43] Uh, very nice. Um, excusez-moi. 非常棒 嗯 不好意思
[21:51] Achmed, are you all right? You seem upset. 艾哈迈德 你没事吧 你看上去很低落
[21:55] Do you know who else Eddie was helping? 你知道埃迪还在帮助谁吗
[21:58] Yes. 是
[22:00] Me. 是我
[22:02] I-I-I came to him with a problem. 我找了他帮忙
[22:03] What was the problem? 什么问题
[22:05] A girl in my building is missing. 我楼里有个女孩失踪
[22:07] She is…undocumented. 她是偷渡过来的
[22:09] Before she disappear, 失踪之前
[22:10] she tell me someone was forcing her to pay money or else. 她跟我说有人强迫她掏钱 不然对她下手
[22:14] And you told Eddie this? 你告诉埃迪这些了
[22:15] Yes. He promised to find her. 是 他答应找到她
[22:17] I-I ask about this the day he die, 他死的天 我问过他
[22:19] and Eddie say it was all more dangerous than he thought. 埃迪说这事比他想象中危险得多
[22:22] Eddie said he discovered a terrible conspiracy. 埃迪说他发现了一个可怕的阴谋
[22:25] And now he’s dead, all because of me. 现在他死了 都是因为我
[22:28] No, Achmed. It is not your fault. 不 艾哈迈德 不是你的错
[22:30] But perhaps I can help. 但兴许我能帮忙
[22:32] Uh, what is this girl’s name? 那个女孩叫什么名字
[22:34] Anita Rodriguez. 安妮塔·罗德里格斯
[22:35] So, I looked into our missing neighbor, Anita Rodriguez. 我查了附近失踪人口 安妮塔·罗德里格斯
[22:38] Now, because she’s undocumented, 因为她未登记
[22:39] there’s next to no public record of her, 没有她的公众记录
[22:41] but I did find out that she was working 但是我发现了她在
[22:43] at a cleaning company off the books. 一家清洁公司打黑工
[22:46] Now, a week and a half ago, 一个半星期以前
[22:47] she missed her shift and hasn’t been…seen…since. 她翘班没来 之后就再没露面
[22:52] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[22:53] Yeah, I — 是的 我
[22:55] Something weird happened at ESL class tonight. 今晚的英语二外课上发生了怪事
[22:58] – What happened? – Hey! -怎么啦 -嘿
[22:59] So, we just got back from Anita Rodriguez’s apartment. 我们刚刚从安妮塔·罗德里格斯的公寓回来
[23:01] We got a hit on a print. 找到的指纹与前科犯匹配
[23:04] Marco Sutter? 马科·萨特
[23:05] Yeah, he’s an enforcer from up in the Corona neighborhood. 是 他是科罗纳区的打手
[23:07] Organized crime has a file on this guy. 有组织犯罪科有他的档案
[23:09] Extortion, money laundering, assault with intent. 敲诈 洗钱 蓄意攻击
[23:11] All right. Go pick him up. 好 去把他带来
[23:25] Marco Sutter? 马科·萨特
[23:27] Nypd. 纽约警察
[23:29] Hold it right there. 待那儿别动
[23:34] Gun! 枪
[23:44] Let’s go! 上吧
[23:45] Go! 上
[23:48] – NYPD! – Let me see your hands! -纽约警察 -让我看到你的双手
[23:50] Let me see your hands right now! 马上让我看到你的双手
[23:52] Put them out the window, now! 把手从窗户里伸出来 马上
[23:57] Here’s what I think. 我这么认为
[23:58] You tried to extort a powerless immigrant, 你要勒索一个弱势的外来移民
[24:00] and when she couldn’t pay, you killed her. 她付不起钱 你杀了她
[24:02] And when Eddie Ramirez came looking for her, 当埃迪·拉米雷斯来找她
[24:04] you killed him, too. 你把他也杀了
[24:06] I want a lawyer. 我要律师
[24:12] – Hey. -Marco lawyered up. -嘿 -马科找了律师
[24:13] But check this out. 但看看这个
[24:15] We found something interesting tucked inside his wallet. 我们在他钱包里发现了有趣的东西
[24:17] We traced it to a locker out 我们追踪到了
[24:18] at the G.W. Bridge bus station. 乔治·华盛顿大桥车站的储物箱
[24:20] I doubt Marco is keeping his laundry there. 我猜马科应该不会是把送洗的衣服放那里
[24:22] Could be evidence we can use as leverage. 兴许能成为证据来要他开口
[24:24] We’ll look into it. 我们去查查
[24:27] Oh, what a day. 这一天过得
[24:29] Tell me about it. 可不是
[24:30] Pit of snakes, getting shot at it. 条条大蛇 又遭枪击
[24:33] Thank God it’s almost over. 感谢老天 快结束了
[24:35] I don’t think that I could take any more excitement. 我再受不了更多刺激了
[24:38] FBI! Get down, get down, get down! 联邦调查局 趴下 趴下 趴下
[24:52] Do you know how long the FBI’s been on this case? 你知道联调局跟着案子多久了吗
[24:55] Two years! 两年
[24:57] Before Crockett and Tubbs here T-boned my stakeout. 直到克罗克特和塔布斯搞砸我的监视行动
[25:00] Detectives Ryan and Esposito 莱恩和埃斯波西托警探
[25:02] are investigating a homicide, Agent Napier. 在调查谋杀案 内皮尔探员
[25:05] And no FBI alert came across my desk 就此监视行动 联调局
[25:06] about your precious little stakeout, 并未事先提醒过我
[25:08] so why don’t you drop the attitude? 你干嘛不放低点姿态
[25:10] How’d you find that locker? 你怎么找到储物柜的
[25:11] Our murder suspect had a key on him when we arrested him. 我们的谋杀嫌疑人被捕时带着钥匙
[25:14] And this suspect, does he have a name? 这个嫌疑人叫什么名字
[25:16] No. Not until you tell me what’s going on. 不 除非你先告诉我发生了什么
[25:19] Oh, I’m not at liberty to discuss 我不能随便讨论
[25:21] the specifics of my case. 有关此案的具体细节
[25:23] Okay. 好吧
[25:24] Then I guess we’re done here. 那我想我们没什么好谈的了
[25:25] It’s Marco Sutter, isn’t it? 是马科·萨特 对吗
[25:27] It’s the only logical person to have a key. 这是唯一一个可能有钥匙的人
[25:29] You need to let him go. 你们得放他走
[25:30] Screw that. 不可能
[25:32] He shot at us. 他向我们开枪了
[25:33] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[25:34] Well, you should, because if we let him go after that, 你该在乎 因为如果这样我们都放他走
[25:37] he’s gonna figure out why pretty fast. 他很快就能想明白原因
[25:39] I’m guessing Marco’s the low man on your totem pole 我想马科只是你案子里的小鱼小虾
[25:41] and you’re tracking the money 而你想通过追踪
[25:42] from his shakedown operations 他交易中的赃款
[25:44] to get to your real target. 来牵出你们真正的目标
[25:45] So, why don’t you let us in on the investigation 既然如此 何不让我们介入调查
[25:47] and we can work this together? 一起合作
[25:49] That’s not in my playbook, but you’re right. 没门 不过你说得对
[25:53] Marco is small potatoes. 马科是个小角色
[25:54] So, you go ahead and keep him. 所以你们继续关着他
[25:56] You just remember my federal case trumps your homicide. 只是记住 我的联邦案件优先于你的谋杀案
[26:00] So you steer clear. 别耽误我们工作
[26:07] So, you gonna let that pretty boy steamroll us? 你准备让那个小白脸压在我们上面
[26:09] No. If Marco killed Eddie, 不 如果是马科杀了埃迪
[26:10] then we are gonna take him down 那我们要把他
[26:11] along with anyone connected to him. 和与他相关的人统统拿下
[26:13] But we have to tread lightly, 但我们得谨慎行事
[26:14] so I’m gonna reach out to my guys in the FBI 所以我要去联系一下联调局的朋友
[26:17] and see if they can tell us what Napier’s up to. 看他们知不知道内皮尔在查什么
[26:20] Castle. 卡塞尔
[26:25] Uh, what’s going on? 出了什么事
[26:27] Hey. Where’s your passport? 你的护照在哪儿
[26:28] We’ve got to go to Korea. 我们得去一趟韩国
[26:30] Why? 为什么
[26:31] Because I finally figured it out. 因为我终于明白了
[26:33] My missing time? 我失踪的那段时间
[26:34] It — Now it all makes sense. It mostly makes sense. 现在终于都说得通了 大部分说得通了
[26:37] Wait a minute, is this about 等一下
[26:37] what happened in your classroom? 这是因为你在教室的时候发生的事吗
[26:39] I ate a dish today. 我今天吃到一种食物
[26:40] It triggered a memory. 它触发了一段记忆
[26:42] I was in Korea surrounded by locals, 我在韩国 周围都是韩国人
[26:45] and I could see that temple. 而且我能看到那座寺庙
[26:47] Tongdosa Temple. 通度寺
[26:48] It’s in the South Gyeongsang Province. 在庆尚南道
[26:50] Okay, well, we know that you were in Thailand, 我们知道那时候你在泰国
[26:51] so Korea’s not a stretch. 所以说去过韩国也说得通
[26:52] Yeah, I must have gone there right after. 我一定是在泰国之后去的
[26:54] But why? 但是为什么
[26:56] I have no idea. 我完全不知道
[26:58] I-I ordered more food in hopes of jogging another memory. 我点了更多食物希望能唤起其他回忆
[27:00] It didn’t work, but that’s okay. 但是没用 不过没关系
[27:01] When we get to Korea, all the — 等我们去了韩国 所有的
[27:02] No, no, no. Castle, I’m not going to Korea. 不不不 卡塞尔 我不会去韩国
[27:04] Yeah, you’re right. I should go first. That way — 你说得对 我应该先去 这样
[27:05] And neither are you. 你也不会去
[27:07] We don’t have enough information yet. 我们还没有足够的信息
[27:09] It’s too dangerous. You almost got killed in Thailand. 这太危险了 你在泰国差点丢了性命
[27:12] Yes, you’re right. 你说得对
[27:14] I’ll just try to keep triggering more memories loose. 那我就努力唤起更多的记忆
[27:17] Are you in the mood for some kimchi? 你想吃点泡菜吗
[27:18] ‘Cause I bought like $400 worth 因为我买了大概400刀的
[27:21] and…the stuff goes right through me. 那玩意我吃了就拉出去了
[27:25] So, so far, there’s no physical evidence 目前为止 没有什么物证
[27:27] linking Marco to Eddie’s murder. 能把马科和埃迪的谋杀联系起来
[27:28] You have any insight from your federal contacts? 你联调局那边的联系人有什么消息吗
[27:30] Only that Agent Napier 只知道内皮尔探员
[27:31] specializes in fraud and financial crimes. 专攻欺诈和金融犯罪
[27:34] Well, since when does financial crimes trump homicide? 什么时候起金融犯罪先于谋杀案
[27:36] Never, as far as I’m concerned. 从来没有 就我而言
[27:38] Who’s the sexiest digital investigator alive? 谁是最性感的数码调查员
[27:43] There is no way I’m saying you, bro. 我是不会说是你的 哥们
[27:48] Okay. What do you got? 你查到了什么
[27:49] Anita Rodriguez. 安妮塔·罗德里格斯
[27:50] And she’s alive. 她还活着
[27:53] She’s in Texas, being held in a private detention center, 她在德州 被关在一个私人拘留中心
[27:55] awaiting deportation. 等待驱逐出境
[27:56] Thank God she’s all right. 感谢上帝她一切还好
[27:58] How on earth did you find her? 你到底是怎么找到她的
[27:59] There must be hundreds of Anita Rodriguezes out there. 世界上应该有成千上万个安妮塔·罗德里格斯
[28:01] Her fingerprints. 她的指纹
[28:02] And the paper trail for how she ended up at the facility 而且记录她为什么进那里的文件只有
[28:05] – is pretty thin. – Intentionally so? -薄薄几页 -故意为之吗
[28:06] Maybe. But there was one name I could track. 也许 不过我有个可以追踪的名字
[28:08] Judge Jason Caldwell. 杰森·科德维尔法官
[28:10] He signed the deportation order, and from his record, 他签发的驱逐令 而且从他以往的记录来看
[28:14] there is nothing he likes in this world 这世上再没有什么比
[28:15] more than deporting foreigners. 驱逐外来人口出境更让他开心的事了
[28:17] But that doesn’t prove 但这并不能证明
[28:18] that he had anything to do with Eddie’s murder. 他和埃迪的谋杀有关
[28:20] No, but this is pretty damn incriminating. 是的 不过这个就非常有关系了
[28:22] The day before the murder, 谋杀的前一天
[28:23] our victim got in a shoving match with Judge Caldwell 我们的被害人在法院
[28:26] at the courthouse. 和科德维尔法官发生争执
[28:27] Eddie must have connected the Judge 埃迪一定是把法官
[28:29] to Marco’s extortion scheme 和马科的敲诈行为联系起来
[28:30] and gone down there to confront him. 然后去那里找他对峙
[28:32] If Eddie threatened to expose the criminal conspiracy, 如果埃迪威胁要揭发他们的合谋
[28:35] the judge would have a strong motive to kill him. 那么法官就有很强烈的动机来杀他
[28:37] I-I don’t get it. 我不明白
[28:38] The financial upside to extorting immigrants 移民敲诈的好处
[28:40] cannot be that high. 应该没那么高
[28:41] Why would a judge who makes six figures a year get involved? 一个年薪六位数的法官为什么会参与其中
[28:44] My assumption is Marco kept the extortion money for himself. 我的想法是马科自己拿了所有敲诈的钱
[28:47] What would the judge get out of it? 法官能从中得到什么
[28:48] Huge kickbacks from a private prison in Texas. 德州私人监狱的高额回扣
[28:51] According to Judge Caldwell’s financials, 根据科德维尔法官的财务情况
[28:52] he’s got a sweetheart deal 他和艾尔帕索
[28:53] with a company that runs a detention center in El Paso. 一家经营拘留中心的公司交易地非常愉快
[28:56] He literally gets paid for every bed he fills. 他每填满一张床就有所回报
[28:58] So, Marco shakes down the immigrants for money. 所以 马科敲诈移民
[29:01] Sooner or later, they run out of cash, 他们早晚会没有钱可付
[29:02] and then Caldwell ships them to Texas. 然后科德维尔就把他们丢到德州去
[29:05] And gets paid. 从中获利
[29:06] I hate this guy. 我恨这个人
[29:07] Me too. Let’s bring him in. 我也是 我们把他带过来
[29:09] No, wait. You guys, he’s a federal judge. 等一下 各位 他是个联邦法官
[29:10] We can’t just go after him. 我们不能直接去抓他
[29:12] If we’re wrong, then we’ll… 如果我们错了 那我们会
[29:15] Wait. Go full on the security cam. 等等 放大一下监控录像
[29:19] You guys, look at the janitor. 各位 看那个门卫
[29:21] He’s wearing an ear piece. 他带着耳机
[29:22] Why would a janitor need an ear piece? 一个门卫为什么需要带耳机
[29:23] So’s the guy on the bench with the newspaper. 那个坐在长凳上看报纸的人也带着
[29:25] Which means it’s an FBI surveillance team 这说明那是联调局的监视组
[29:27] following the judge. 负责跟踪这个法官
[29:29] He must be the FBI’s real target. 他一定是联调局真正的目标
[29:31] Oh, we can’t go at this guy, not with the Feds watching. 我们不能冲着这个人去 不能在联调局的眼皮底下
[29:34] Napier clearly stated 内皮尔明确说明
[29:35] that we were not to step on his investigation. 我们不能破坏他的调查
[29:38] The NYPD can’t. 纽约警局不能做
[29:41] But I can… 但我可以
[29:43] with a little help from my friends. 让我朋友帮个小忙
[29:50] Caldwell is on the move. 科德维尔出发了
[29:51] Heading to the courthouse. 正往法院那去
[29:59] I am so sorry! 真的很抱歉
[30:01] Oh, a thousand pardons. 太对不住了
[30:02] Get out of the way. 赶紧让开
[30:08] Hi! 你好
[30:10] Your baby’s so adorable. 你的宝宝真可爱
[30:13] So is yours. 你的也是
[30:17] Excuse me. 借过一下
[30:38] Team two, subject is coming your way. 第二小组 目标正往你那去了
[30:49] Sorry. We can’t help you. 对不起 我们帮不了你
[31:03] Uh, service elevator down the hall. 货梯在大厅里面
[31:04] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[31:16] Hey, did the judge go up in the elevator? 法官有坐电梯上楼吗
[31:18] No entiendo. 我不知道
[31:19] Damn it. 该死
[31:36] After you. 你先走
[31:37] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[31:45] This can’t be right. 这不对吧
[31:47] Where’s the service elevator? 货梯在哪
[31:52] Oh, my God. 我的天
[31:53] You killed my fiance. 你杀了我的未婚夫
[31:54] Hold on. I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. 等等 我不知道你在说什么
[31:57] You are Judge Caldwell. 你是科德维尔法官
[31:58] You murdered my fiance Eddie Ramirez. 你谋杀了我的未婚夫埃迪·拉米雷斯
[32:01] I-I have no idea who that is. 我不知道那是谁
[32:02] Stop telling lies. 别再说谎了
[32:04] I know you are the one who did it. 我知道就是你下的手
[32:05] Lady, listen, you don’t want to do this, all right? 女士听我说 你不想这么做好吗
[32:07] He — He’s not worth it. 他 他不值得你这么做
[32:13] O-Okay! 好 好
[32:15] I did know him, 我知道他
[32:16] but I-I promise I didn’t kill him. 但我发誓我没杀他
[32:18] I didn’t have to. 我没必要那样做
[32:21] What do you mean you didn’t have to? 什么叫你没必要那样做
[32:22] The guy was a cop! 那家伙是个警察
[32:24] He had enemies. 他有很多仇人
[32:25] A-And the enemies of my enemies were 我敌人的仇人是…
[32:28] What? 什么
[32:39] What is this, some kind of a setup? 这是什么 要给我下套吗
[32:43] Who the hell are you people? 你们到底是什么人
[32:46] You — You had better tell me what happened 你 你最好告诉我发生了什么
[32:47] or I’m going to shoot you. 不然的话我就开枪了
[32:48] The hell you will. 你会才怪
[32:52] Let him go. 让他走吧
[32:53] Damn it. We were so close. 该死 差一点就成功了
[32:56] The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
[32:59] Do you think the judge dropped a dime 你觉得是法官给埃迪在萨尔瓦多的仇家
[33:01] to one of Eddie’s enemies back in El Salvador? 通风报信了吗
[33:03] Question is how did the judge find out 问题是法官怎么联系上
[33:05] the names of Eddie’s enemies back in El Salvador? 埃迪在萨尔瓦多的仇家呢
[33:07] I don’t know, but Castle said 我不知道 但卡塞尔说
[33:08] that the judge referenced Eddie’s past as a cop. 法官提到了埃迪曾经是警察的事
[33:11] Why don’t you guys see if you can find out 你们要不去查下
[33:13] who had a beef with Eddie back in his home country? 看能否找到在埃迪本国谁跟他有过节
[33:15] Captain Beckett. 贝克特警监
[33:18] Do you have any idea what you’ve done? 你知道你都做了些什么吗
[33:22] I have a feeling you’re about to tell me. 我想你会告诉我的
[33:24] We lose eyes on Judge Caldwell for all of 10 minutes, 我们就十分钟没看到科德维尔法官的踪影
[33:26] and the next thing you know, he’s cancelled court 然后他就取消了开庭
[33:28] and he’s holed up with his lawyer. 躲在了他的律师那
[33:30] I’m sorry. Who is this judge, exactly? 不好意思 这法官是谁
[33:32] Knock it off, Captain. 少来这一套 警监
[33:34] We know you were on to Caldwell this morning. 我们知道你今天早上在调查科德维尔
[33:35] We pulled surveillance video from the courthouse. 我们调出了法院的监控录像
[33:37] Your husband and his band of immigrant misfits 你丈夫还有他那一伙移民另类
[33:39] are all over the footage. 录像中都是他们的身影
[33:40] Okay, then I will make sure my guys question them. 好的 我会让我的人去问询他们
[33:42] Well, you better move fast, ’cause I plan on 你最好快一点 因为我正准备
[33:44] having each and every one of them deported for this. 让他们每一个人都被驱逐出境
[33:46] No, you want to go after someone, you go after me, 不可以 你要想找人负责你就冲我来
[33:48] but leave those people alone. 不关这些人的事
[33:50] They interfered with a federal investigation. 他们干涉联邦的调查
[33:51] Their friend was murdered. 他们的朋友被杀害了
[33:53] They wanted justice, 他们希望得到正义
[33:55] which includes the ability to live and work in this country 这其中也包括生活工作在这个国家
[33:57] without being victimized by a government-appointed judge 不被政府任命的法官或是
[34:00] or a power-hungry FBI agent. 急于求成的联邦调查特工伤害的权利
[34:02] Eddie’s killer was solicited by Judge Caldwell, 杀害埃迪的凶手是科德维尔法官找来的
[34:05] which means he’s complicit in the murder, 也就是说他就是此次谋杀案的共犯
[34:07] so you help me identify his killer 你帮我指认凶手
[34:09] and we will put the good judge away in federal prison 我们会把这个”好”法官送进联邦监狱
[34:11] for the rest of his life. 让他在里面度过下半辈子
[34:15] Meet Alonzo Sanchez, 看一下阿隆索·桑切斯
[34:17] foot soldier for the Sinaloa drug cartel 锡那罗亚州贩毒集团的喽啰
[34:19] based out of San Miguel. 该集团在圣米格尔以外地区
[34:20] What’s his connection to your case? 他跟你的案子之间有什么关联
[34:21] Judge Caldwell expedited his visa 48 hours ago. 科德维尔法官48小时前办了加急签证
[34:24] We weren’t sure why until you mentioned Eddie Ramirez. 直到你们提到埃迪·拉米雷斯我们才确定
[34:26] Turns out that they have history. 他们之间有过过节
[34:28] Eddie killed Alonzo’s brother, Mario, 当埃迪在萨尔瓦多当警察时
[34:29] back when he was a cop in El Salvador. 他杀了阿隆索的兄弟马里奥
[34:31] The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
[34:33] This must be who Judge Caldwell was talking about. 他肯定就是科德维尔法官说起的那个人
[34:36] Alonzo was out for revenge against Eddie, 阿隆索要找埃迪报仇
[34:38] and the judge was all too happy to help. 法官当然很乐意帮忙
[34:40] Alonzo Sanchez landed at JFK 阿隆索·桑切斯是在埃迪被害四小时前
[34:42] four hours before Eddie was killed. 乘机降落在肯尼迪国际机场
[34:44] Okay. Sounds like we have our killer. 好了 我们似乎找到了凶手
[34:46] Now we just have to track him down before he goes back home. 现在我们只要在他回国之前抓到他
[34:48] We might be too late for that. 可能已经太迟了
[34:50] He boarded a flight 15 minutes ago. 他15分钟前就登机了
[34:52] – He’s already in the air. – Well, then we’re done. -他已经在飞机上了 -那我们完了
[34:54] There’s no way we can get him now. 我们现在没法抓到他了
[34:56] Uh, you can’t, but I can. 你们不可以 但是我行
[35:01] This is Agent Napier. 我是内皮尔特工
[35:02] I need to turn a plane around. 我需要让一架飞机返程
[35:09] It’s too bad your plane got rerouted, Alonzo. 阿隆索很遗憾你的飞机改航了
[35:12] On the bright side, I spoke to the airline, 但好的一面就是 我跟航空公司说了
[35:14] and you’re still gonna get the miles. 你的飞行里程将会保留
[35:16] You got nothing on me. 你根本就没证据
[35:18] I was here legally. 我合法地来到这里
[35:19] And what was the purpose of your trip? 你的旅行目的是什么
[35:21] Visiting an old friend. 拜访一位老朋友
[35:22] Visiting or feeding him to the snakes? 拜访他还是拿他喂了蛇
[35:25] What? 什么
[35:26] Come on, Alonzo. Drop the act. 算了吧阿隆索 别再装了
[35:28] We know you came here for Eddie Ramirez. 我们知道你是为了埃迪·拉米雷斯而来
[35:30] He killed your brother. 他杀掉了你的兄弟
[35:31] And Judge Caldwell — He greased the wheels to get you up here. 科德维尔法官 他帮你来到这里
[35:34] Judge who? 什么法官
[35:35] I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. 我不知道你在说什么 先生
[35:37] We tracked down the cab driver 我们找到了那个出租车司机
[35:38] who picked you up from the airport 他在机场接你 把你送到了动物园
[35:39] and then took you to the zoo. We know you killed Eddie. 我们知道你杀了埃迪
[35:43] Eddie is dead? 埃迪死了吗
[35:45] That wasn’t me. 不是我干的
[35:48] Okay, the judge reached out to me, 好吧 那个法官是联系我了
[35:51] and, yes, I went to the zoo to see Eddie, 是的 我去动物园找埃迪了
[35:53] but I did not kill him. 但是我没杀他
[35:54] So, what did you come up here for, then? 那你去那里干什么了
[35:56] Little friendly chat? 友好地聊天
[35:57] Maybe a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity? 缘分天注定餐厅来份冰心巧克力
[35:59] I came here with revenge in my heart. 我是抱着复仇之心去的
[36:02] I thought that Eddie was responsible 我以为埃迪要为
[36:03] for my brother’s death. 我弟弟的死负责
[36:05] But I was wrong. 但是我搞错了
[36:07] Eddie convinced me that he had been working with my brother 埃迪说服我他是在和我弟弟
[36:09] in secret, protecting him. 秘密合作 暗中保护他
[36:11] Eddie would tell you anything 如果你正准备要杀埃迪的话
[36:12] if he thought you were gonna kill him. 他说什么都正常
[36:13] so what made you believe him? 你因为什么相信了他的话
[36:15] Eddie knew things about Mario 埃迪知道马里奥的一些私事
[36:17] that only someone close to my brother would know, 只有他身边亲近的人才会知道这些
[36:20] and his attitude wasn’t that of a man lying to save his life. 他的态度也不像是为了保命而说谎
[36:23] What do you mean by that? 这话是什么意思
[36:24] Eddie hated the man that he was back in El Salvador. 埃迪痛恨自己在萨尔瓦多的所作所为
[36:26] What he did to protect my brother weighed on him. 他保护我弟弟的所作所为让他很有压力
[36:29] He told me that he despised everything my family stands for, 他对我说他鄙视我家人的所作所为
[36:32] what he used to stand for. 以及他的过往
[36:34] That’s why he came to America — 所以他来到了美国
[36:36] to start over, build a new life here. 为了重新开始 在这里建立新生活
[36:38] And he did until somebody took it away from him. 他确实做到了 直到有人夺走了他的生命
[36:53] So, Alonzo alibied out. 阿隆索的不在场证明排除了他的嫌疑
[36:55] Looks like we were wrong about Judge Caldwell’s involvement. 看来我们认为科德维尔法官参与其中是错的
[36:57] No. We’re missing something. 不对 我们漏掉了什么
[37:00] Eddie confronted the judge, and the next day, he was killed. 埃迪和法官对质 第二天就被杀害了
[37:02] Well, we know it wasn’t the judge. 我们知道不是法官杀的人
[37:03] He was under 24-hour surveillance. 他被24小时监控
[37:06] And besides, he thought that 再者说 他以为
[37:07] Alonzo was gonna take care of it. 阿隆索会把他处理掉的
[37:09] Eddie confronts the judge. 埃迪和法官对质
[37:11] 12 hours later, Alonzo’s on a plane with an approved visa. 12小时之后 阿隆索就持着合法签证上了飞机
[37:16] How did the judge even know about Alonzo? 法官是怎么知道阿隆索的
[37:18] – Who told him? – No, you’re right. -谁告诉他的 -你说的对
[37:19] We didn’t even know about Alonzo. 我们都不知道阿隆索
[37:21] How did the judge find out so quickly? 法官是怎么这么快发现的
[37:22] There has to be someone else involved in this conspiracy, 这场阴谋肯定还有其他人参与
[37:24] someone close to Eddie. 和埃迪关系很近的人
[37:26] The only people that are close to him are in the ESL class. 和他关系近的只有英语二外班的那些人
[37:30] So, who would kill him? 那么谁会杀了他呢
[37:33] I think I know. 我想我知道了
[37:35] And you know what this means, Beckett. 你知道这意味着什么吗 贝克特
[37:36] After all these years, I finally get to say, 过了这么多年 我终于有机会说
[37:40] “J’accuse.” “我强烈谴责”[法语]了
[37:43] So, we’re gonna focus in on the verbs. 现在我们重点讲动词
[37:46] Now, if we had — 现在 如果我们”以前去过”
[37:49] Jean-Luc, you’re late. 让-吕克 你迟到了
[37:51] Ah, oui, monsieur. 是的 先生
[37:51] Pardonnez-moi. 不好意思
[37:53] That’s all right. Have a seat. 没关系 坐下吧
[38:00] Actually, Monsieur Emerson, 实际上 埃莫森先生
[38:01] if I could just have a word with you in private, 我能和你私下聊几句吗
[38:05] s’il vous plait? 如果你愿意的话
[38:06] Sure. 当然
[38:13] Jean-Luc, did you bring these men here? 让-吕克 是你把他们带来的吗
[38:15] Oh, yeah. They’re with me. 是的 他们和我一起的
[38:17] They’re here to arrest you for the murder of Eddie Ramirez. 他们是为了埃迪·拉米雷斯的谋杀案来逮捕你的
[38:19] What? 什么
[38:20] We know you were working with Judge Caldwell, 我们知道了你在和科德维尔法官合作
[38:22] funneling him immigrants from the school 给他提供学校里的移民信息
[38:24] in exchange for a cut of the extortion money. 以此在敲诈费里分一杯羹
[38:26] You knew each one of their pressure points, 你知道他们每个人面临的压力
[38:28] which ones were illegal. 哪些人是非法移民
[38:30] That’s absurd. 太荒唐了
[38:31] Oh, is it? 是吗
[38:32] Then why are so many of your students 那为什么你的学生中
[38:33] in those private detention centers? 有那么多都被私人拘留所扣押了呢
[38:35] Too many to be a coincidence. 太多了 不可能是巧合
[38:36] It was a solid plan. I mean, who’s gonna notice? 真是个可靠的计划 谁会注意呢
[38:38] They’re here alone, marginalized by society. 他们都孤身一人 徘徊在社会边缘
[38:41] In your position, I would have done the same thing. 如果我在你的位置也会这么做的
[38:43] – No, you wouldn’t. – No, I would not. -你不会的 -是啊 我才不会呢
[38:45] – I have a soul. – Come on. Let’s go. -我是有良心的 -走吧
[39:01] Everyone, I have some good news. 各位 我有好消息
[39:04] Anita Rodriguez has been released. 安妮塔·罗德里格斯被释放了
[39:07] And a federal investigation has been launched 联邦已经派人调查了
[39:09] into the private detention facility that was holding her. 扣押她的拘留所
[39:12] What about the judge? 法官怎么样了
[39:14] Your teacher sold him out. He confessed everything. 你们的老师出卖了他 他把一切都坦白了
[39:16] Now the FBI can properly prosecute the judge, 现在联邦调查局可以合法检举法官
[39:19] and justice has been served. 正义得到了伸张
[39:22] C’est magnifique, huh? 太好了 对不对
[39:24] Oh, but, uh, who will finish teaching us now? 但是剩下的课谁来教我们呢
[39:27] I saw on the website it’s Mr. Castle. 我在网站上看到是卡塞尔先生
[39:33] Uh, I-I’m so sorry. 对不起
[39:34] I have no idea how that got on there. 我真不知道怎么会变成这样的
[39:37] I do, only the Castle who will be filling in isn’t a mister. 我知道 只是补位的卡塞尔不是先生
[39:42] – It’s me. – Really? -是我 -真的吗
[39:45] – Nice work. – Thanks. – Darling, I am so proud! -干得漂亮 -谢谢 -宝贝我太为你骄傲了
[39:49] Isn’t she lovely? 她多可爱啊
[39:50] Okay, everyone. 好了大家
[39:51] -Shall we dine? Follow me. – Ah, yes. -我们开始吃饭吧 跟我来 -是啊
[39:54] And, everyone, we are so glad 各位 我们很开心
[39:56] that you were all able to join us. 你们都能来我家做客
[39:57] Now, we celebrated your food earlier. 我们之前享受了你们家乡的美食
[39:59] We think it’s time for you guys to celebrate 现在轮到你们品尝
[40:01] some American food. 美国菜了
[40:04] And voil? 瞧瞧
[40:06] This is American food? 这是美国菜吗
[40:08] It’s very…international. 看起来像是各国菜
[40:10] Exactly. 正是
[40:11] And this country was founded by immigrants, 这个国家就是移民建立的
[40:13] and it’s those customs and cultures 正是这些风俗文化
[40:16] that have shaped and molded us. 塑造了今天的我们
[40:18] And you — 是你们
[40:21] And you are the ones that make this country great. 是你们让这个国家变得如此美好
[40:25] Mother, I couldn’t have said it better myself. 妈妈 我也说不了你这么好
[40:28] Now, let’s dig in. 现在 尽情享用美食吧
[40:29] Yes, yes. 快来
[40:31] Plates behind you there. 盘子在你们身后
[40:54] What is it? 怎么了
[40:56] I wasn’t in Korea. 我不是在韩国
[40:58] I was in Korea Town, in Los Angeles. 我是在洛杉矶的韩国城
[41:03] Beckett, I’ve got to go to L.A. 贝克特 我必须要去洛杉矶
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme