时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | No, no. No. | 不不 |
[00:55] | – What is all that? – Oh, my lord. | -这都是什么 -天呐 |
[00:57] | Somewhere in one of these bags | 这些袋子里 |
[00:59] | is the perfect baby shower gift for Jen and Ryan. | 装着一件给珍妮和莱恩的完美婴儿送礼会礼物 |
[01:02] | I just need your help picking which one. | 我只需要你们帮我选一个 |
[01:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:08] | – No. – Is that a bulletproof baby ve– | -不行 -那是一件婴儿防弹衣吗 |
[01:10] | – It’s completely inappropriate. – Oh, my… | -这简直太过分了 -天呐 |
[01:12] | – So wrong. – Really? Okay. | -错得离谱 -不是吧 好吧 |
[01:13] | Well, then, you’re gonna hate the onesies | 那你们肯定不喜欢 |
[01:14] | that say “I’m with officer stupid.” | 写着”我旁边是笨蛋警官”的连体衣 |
[01:16] | Richard, I… honestly. | 理查德 真是的 |
[01:18] | Why can’t you just buy a simple tradition– | 你为什么不能买一件普通传统的 |
[01:20] | Why is that so difficult for you? | 为什么这事对你来说那么难 |
[01:22] | It’s not. This next one is perfect. | 不难啊 接下来这件绝对完美 |
[01:25] | – Trust me. – Okay. | -相信我 -好吧 |
[01:26] | Is it a baby-sized lightsaber? | 是婴儿款的电光剑吗 |
[01:28] | No. | 不是 |
[01:30] | Please tell me that’s not the creepy robot nanny | 拜托告诉我那个不是唱里昂纳德·科恩 |
[01:32] | that sings Leonard Cohen lullabies. | 摇篮曲的恐怖机器人保姆 |
[01:33] | What’s wrong with Leonard Cohen lullabies? | 里昂纳德·科恩摇篮曲怎么了 |
[01:35] | It’s more like “Silence of the Lambs” | 感觉更像《沉默的羔羊》这样的恐怖片 |
[01:36] | Than “Mary Had a Little Lamb.” | 而不是《玛丽有只小羊羔》那样的儿歌 |
[01:38] | Oh, don’t worry, sweetheart. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | Fortunately, | 幸好 |
[01:41] | Alexis has purchased the perfect baby shower gift. | 阿丽克西斯已经为婴儿送礼会买了完美的礼物 |
[01:45] | All you have to do is sign the card. | 你只需要在礼物卡上签字 |
[01:47] | Do you have any idea how hard it is | 你们知道找到可机洗 |
[01:48] | to find machine-washable kevlar? | 防弹衣是多难吗 |
[01:50] | Why didn’t you tell me this before I went shopping? | 我去买东西之前你们怎么不说 |
[01:51] | Because we would have so missed torturing you. | 因为那样我们就折磨不到你了 |
[01:54] | You are our favorite reality show. | 你是我们最喜欢的真人秀 |
[01:57] | I’m so happy I could entertain you. | 很高兴我能为你们带来欢乐 |
[01:59] | Thank you, Alexis. | 多谢了 阿丽克西斯 |
[02:00] | I will drop this off at the precinct a little later. | 我稍后就送去分局 |
[02:02] | Too bad you can’t go to the shower. | 很遗憾你去不了送礼会 |
[02:04] | Oh, well, Beckett got, uh, baby showers in the break-up, so… | 贝克特在分手中分到了婴儿送礼会 |
[02:07] | That’s funny, ’cause you… recently you just, uh, | 真逗 最近你… |
[02:10] | Don’t seem to be so tortured by all that. | 似乎不那么受那件事困扰了 |
[02:14] | Oh, well, you know, Beckett asked for some time, | 贝克特要我再给她点时间的嘛 |
[02:19] | So I’m just giving it to her. | 所以我要成全她 |
[02:21] | – Every day. – Well… | -每天都给 -好吧 |
[02:22] | – Sometimes twice. – What? | -有时候还两次 -什么 |
[02:24] | See, this is nice. Thank you so much. | 这太棒了 多谢 |
[02:27] | – Yeah. No problem. – Bye. | -嗯 不客气 -再见 |
[02:32] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[02:33] | So, our vic is a Russian national. | 被害人是俄国人 |
[02:35] | – Name of, uh… – Grigory Mishkin. | -名叫 -格里戈里·米什金 |
[02:37] | I spoke to the police commissioner. | 我跟局长通过电话 |
[02:39] | He’s the son of a consulate officer, | 他是一位领事馆官员的儿子 |
[02:41] | which means this might get political. | 所以这事可能变成政治事件 |
[02:43] | Great. | 太好 |
[02:44] | Lanie, so what do we got? | 蕾妮 什么情况 |
[02:47] | Throat was slashed. | 被割喉 |
[02:48] | Liver temp puts the time of death between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m. | 根据尸温死亡时间是凌晨2点到4点间 |
[02:51] | Any idea what our victim was doing | 是否知道被害人 |
[02:52] | in an abandoned building in the middle of the night? | 为什么会大晚上来废弃大楼 |
[02:54] | No. His pockets were turned out, | 不知道 他的兜被翻过 |
[02:56] | but his wallet and cellphone were found nearby. | 但他的钱包和手机就在附近 |
[02:58] | So the killer searched him, | 凶手搜了他的身 |
[03:00] | but there’s no way to know if anything was taken. | 但无从得知是否有东西被拿走 |
[03:02] | Lanie, what do you make of these? | 蕾妮 你怎么看这个 |
[03:06] | Looks like ink that was transferred | 看来是他之前衬衫里的东西 |
[03:07] | from whatever was in his shirt. | 印上去的墨迹 |
[03:09] | See if the lab can reconstruct the characters. | 看看实验室是否能重组字迹 |
[03:12] | He might have been killed because of whatever was inside. | 他可能是因为本来在里面的东西被杀 |
[03:14] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[03:15] | Howdy. | 好啊 |
[03:18] | “Howdy”? | “好啊” |
[03:20] | Yeah, um, “Yo” is getting played out, | 嗯 “诶”有点腻味了 |
[03:22] | So I thought I’d try something new. | 所以我想换个花样 |
[03:24] | You might want to keep trying, ’cause “Howdy” is just… | 你还是继续换吧 “好啊”太… |
[03:26] | Wrong. | 不对劲了 |
[03:28] | Well, I like it. | 我喜欢嘛 |
[03:30] | Oh, by the way, there’s a homeless guy | 对了 街区下方有个 |
[03:31] | that was camped out down the block. | 流浪汉住在那里 |
[03:33] | He heard a car roar to life, burned rubber around 2:30 a.m., | 他凌晨2:30听到一辆车呼啸而过 |
[03:36] | So I’m pulling the street cam footage. | 所以我会去调街头监控看看 |
[03:37] | All right, keep me posted. | 好 有消息通知我 |
[03:38] | I’m gonna head off to Russia and talk to the next of kin. | 我去俄国跟他的亲属谈谈 |
[03:39] | – Russia? – What? | -俄国 -什么 |
[03:41] | Uh, legally, | 从法律上讲 |
[03:42] | a consulate is considered foreign territory, so… | 领事馆属于外国领土 所以 |
[03:46] | All right, see you later. | 好吧 回见 |
[03:52] | I’m Consul General Pavel Oborin. | 我是帕维尔·奥伯林总领事 |
[03:53] | Captain Kate Beckett, NYPD. | 纽约警局 凯特·贝克特警监 |
[03:55] | Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Oborin. | 见到你很荣幸奥伯林先生 |
[03:57] | Yes, captain. | 你好 警监 |
[03:58] | I will take you to Grigory’s father, Sergei. | 我这就带你去见格里戈里的父亲 谢尔盖 |
[04:01] | He hopes for a quick resolution and to see justice served. | 他希望能尽快解决此案 伸张正义 |
[04:04] | As do we. Now, is it possible that | 我们也是 是否会是 |
[04:05] | Grigory’s father’s consulate work put his son at risk? | 格里戈里父亲在领事馆的工作让他涉险 |
[04:09] | Oh, Mr. Mishkin writes economic forecasts for commodities. | 米什金先生是为商品做经济预期的 |
[04:12] | It’s hardly a thing worth killing for. | 实在不值得为之杀人 |
[04:14] | And did you know Grigory? | 你认识格里戈里吗 |
[04:15] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[04:17] | I watched him grow up. | 我看着他长大的 |
[04:19] | You see, for us this is very personal. | 这事我们很上心 |
[04:22] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:23] | Then you will be amenable to my request | 那你一定不会反对 |
[04:25] | to have a Russian diplomatic security officer | 我派一位俄国外交安全人员 |
[04:27] | assigned to the case. | 跟随这件案子 |
[04:30] | Uh, Mr. Oborin, I appreciate the offer, | 奥伯林先生 多谢你的心意 |
[04:32] | but my detectives are the best in the city. | 但我的警探是城里最棒的 |
[04:34] | Well, I do not doubt that. | 这我不怀疑 |
[04:35] | But still I must insist. | 但我还是要坚持 |
[04:37] | A spirit of cooperation | 合作精神 |
[04:40] | is in everyone’s best interest. | 对大家都有好处 |
[04:47] | Please, can you tell me what happened with Grigory? | 你能告诉我格里戈里到底发生了什么吗 |
[04:50] | Uh, we’re not exactly sure just yet. | 我们现在还不完全确定 |
[04:53] | Do you have any idea what he was doing in an abandoned building? | 你是否知道他为什么会去一栋废弃大楼 |
[04:56] | I wish I did. | 我也希望我知道 |
[04:57] | Grigory hasn’t been himself | 格里戈里自从他母亲 |
[04:59] | since we lost his mother, Anya, in a car accident. | 安雅因车祸去世后就变了个人 |
[05:03] | The last month has been a downward spiral of… | 上月 他越来越消沉 |
[05:05] | of drinking, drugs. | 酗酒 吸毒 |
[05:06] | So he could have been meeting with a dealer. | 那么他可能是去见一个毒贩 |
[05:08] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:10] | But the new crowd he was spending time with would. | 但他最近换的那批新朋友可能知道 |
[05:13] | And what crowd is this? | 是一批什么样的新朋友 |
[05:14] | – Diplobrats. – What… | -外二代 -什么 |
[05:16] | Spoiled children of foreign officers | 外交官被宠坏的孩子 |
[05:18] | who flaunt the law with diplomatic immunity. | 凭外交豁免权就藐视法律 |
[05:21] | They do what they like, and nobody can stop them. | 他们随心所欲 也没人能阻拦他们 |
[05:24] | Grigory got lost in their world. | 格里戈里在他们的世界里迷失了 |
[05:29] | Meet the notorious diplobrats of New York city. | 这是臭名昭著的纽约市外二代 |
[05:32] | We arrest them, but immunity means no prosecution. | 我们可以逮捕他们 但有豁免权他们不会被追责 |
[05:35] | So it’s like catch and release | 这就像抓与放的游戏 |
[05:36] | but without the cooler full of beer. | 但没有凉啤酒喝 |
[05:38] | Yeah, I’m searching through all their files, | 是啊 我还在翻查他们的文件 |
[05:39] | see if there’s a connection back to our vic. | 看看是否跟被害人有联系 |
[05:41] | But so far, nothing. | 目前尚无发现 |
[05:42] | Hey, did you hear the Russians are sending one of their own | 你听说了吗 俄国人要派个自己人过来 |
[05:44] | – to ride along with us? – Are you kidding me? | -跟我们一起查案 -开玩笑吧 |
[05:45] | Vasily Zhirov. | 瓦西里·茨洛夫 |
[05:47] | He’s part of the Russian diplomatic security service. | 他是俄国外交安全人员 |
[05:49] | – “Red heat” is coming here? – Oh! Castle. | -红色警探要来吗 -卡塞尔 |
[05:51] | Bearing gifts, I see. | 还带来了礼物 |
[05:53] | This is your starter kit for little Kevin. | 这是给小凯文的启动包 |
[05:55] | Except for the Macallan 25 and the earplugs. | 除了那瓶25年麦卡伦和耳塞 |
[05:57] | Those are for you. | 那是给你的 |
[05:58] | You’re a dear and thoughtful man. | 你真是个周到的好男人 |
[05:59] | I know. So, a Russian? | 我知道 俄国人啊 |
[06:00] | Yeah, Ivan Drago’s in the house. | 是啊 伊凡·德拉格[电影反派]要来了 |
[06:02] | I hear those guys are like automatons. Strictly business. | 听说他们都像机器人一样 公事公办 |
[06:04] | Well, if Boris is coming, could Natasha be far behind? | 鲍里斯要来了 那娜塔莎也快来了[动画人物] |
[06:08] | This could be trouble | 这下大驼鹿 |
[06:09] | for the big moose and little squirrel. | 和小松鼠要惨了[梗同上] |
[06:12] | – It’s so… he’s right behind me, isn’t he? – Yeah. | -这…他就在我身后吧 -对 |
[06:18] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[06:19] | You’re Richard Castle, no? | 你是理查德·卡塞尔吧 |
[06:22] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:26] | It’s such an honor! | 太荣幸了 |
[06:27] | The honor is mine, I assure you. | 我更荣幸 |
[06:31] | I love your books. | 我爱死你的书了 |
[06:33] | Many a flight to Moscow, | 很多去莫斯科的漫漫旅行 |
[06:34] | I’ve been kept company by Derrick Storm. | 都是德里克·斯道姆陪我度过 |
[06:38] | And Nikki Heat. | 还有妮基·希特 |
[06:40] | Also known as Captain Beckett. | 也是贝克特警监 |
[06:41] | It’s also an honor to meet the muse, the inspiration. | 能见到他的缪斯 灵感来源也很荣幸 |
[06:45] | Yeah, uh, welcome to the 12th, Mr. Zhirov. | 欢迎你来12分局 茨洛夫先生 |
[06:48] | Such a famous crime-solving duo. | 多么著名的破案二人组 |
[06:51] | It will be a privilege to watch you work. | 能看你们工作是我莫大的荣幸 |
[06:54] | Uh, well, sadly, we don’t work together any longer. | 很遗憾 我们现在不再合作了 |
[06:59] | But it cannot be. | 那怎么可能 |
[07:01] | Beckett without Castle is like, uh, Boris without Natasha. | 贝克特离开卡塞尔就像鲍里斯离开娜塔莎 |
[07:06] | It’s like Starsky without the Hutch. | 就像没有了哈奇的斯塔基[电影搭档] |
[07:08] | It’s just Hutch. | 就是”哈奇” |
[07:09] | Not “the Hutch.” | 不带冠词 |
[07:10] | You said “the Hutch.” | 你刚刚说的是… |
[07:14] | Uh, street cams weren’t able to get our getaway car, | 街头监控没能拍到逃逸车 |
[07:16] | but ShotSpotter was tripped by the engine noise. | 但枪击分辨系统被引擎声启动了 |
[07:18] | What is, uh, spot shotter? | 那是什么 |
[07:20] | ShotSpotter. | 枪击分辨系统 |
[07:21] | Audio surveillance system designed to detect gunshots. | 用于探测枪击的音频监控系统 |
[07:23] | And noises over 120 decibels can also activate the system, | 超过120分贝的声音也会启动系统 |
[07:26] | So we got a recording. | 所以我们录到了音 |
[07:32] | You know what? I’ll just have to get, | 知道吗 我去找 |
[07:33] | uh, experts to tell me what kind of make and model. | 专家帮我分析是什么车型吧 |
[07:35] | No need. That is a Lamborghini Huracán. | 不必 那是一辆兰博基尼飓风 |
[07:37] | Yeah, the v-10s are notorious | V10款出了名的 |
[07:38] | for crackling and popping like a breakfast cereal. | 声音清脆响亮 |
[07:42] | Jurgen Kass. | 尤尔根·卡斯 |
[07:44] | The son of the Finnish ambassador | 芬兰大使之子 |
[07:47] | has that very same car. | 就开这辆车 |
[07:49] | He also has a history of drug and assault charges, | 他还有吸毒和袭人的过往指控 |
[07:52] | though, of course, all of those charges were dropped | 当然 因为他有外交豁免权 |
[07:55] | due to his diplomatic immunity. | 这些指控都被撤销 |
[07:56] | Well, murder doesn’t get a pass, so pick him up. | 凶杀可不能豁免 我们去找他 |
[07:59] | Mr. Castle, you already have broken open the case. | 卡塞尔先生 你这就让案子获得了重大突破 |
[08:02] | Yeah. You know, I’d be glad to stick around… | 嗯 我也很想留下 |
[08:03] | but I actually have some business to attend to, so… | 但我还有其他事要做 |
[08:09] | There we go. | 又来了 |
[08:14] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[08:15] | So… Oh. Yes. | 那么…嗯 |
[08:26] | – What’s up, five-oh? – Ah, Jurgen. | -好啊 警察 -尤尔根 |
[08:28] | I don’t think you understand the trouble you’re in. | 我看你还不明白你是惹了什么麻烦 |
[08:30] | Oh, please. I ain’t in trouble. | 拜托 我没惹麻烦 |
[08:32] | I am trouble. | 我就是麻烦 |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah. You’re a regular scarface. | 是啊 你是个疤面煞星 |
[08:35] | Sit down. Now. | 给我坐下 |
[08:38] | You think you scare me, five-oh? | 你觉得你能吓住我吗 警察 |
[08:40] | Please. I could put my little man on this table, | 拜托 就算我现在掏鸟出来 |
[08:42] | and there’s not one thing you could do. | 你也做不了什么 |
[08:44] | If I see your little man, | 如果你让我看见你的鸟 |
[08:45] | we’re gonna have a little problem. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[08:48] | – This guy. – Sit down. | -这家伙 -坐下 |
[08:51] | You are worried I’m here to make troubles for you. | 你担心我是来给你添麻烦的 |
[08:54] | No. No, of course not. | 不是 不是这样 |
[08:55] | Captain, | 警监 |
[08:57] | do you really want to start off this friendship with a lie? | 你真想用谎言开始我们的友谊吗 |
[09:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | The truth… a young man was murdered, | 事实是 一个年轻人被杀 |
[09:04] | and I don’t want politics to get in the way | 我不希望政治妨碍我 |
[09:06] | of catching the bastard who did it. | 抓到凶手 |
[09:07] | I admire your passion. | 我佩服你的激情 |
[09:09] | Very Russian. | 很有俄国味儿 |
[09:10] | Rest assured, I do not wish to interfere in your case. | 放心 我并不想插手你的案子 |
[09:13] | I’m as far from the political animal as one can get. | 我是最不像政客的人了 |
[09:16] | Frankly, I am excid to learn from Katherine the Great. | 老实说 我很激动能跟伟大的凯瑟琳学习 |
[09:19] | May I share a secret? | 我可以跟你说个秘密吗 |
[09:22] | Uh, yes. | 当然 |
[09:23] | I’ve never been to New York. | 我从未来过纽约 |
[09:25] | And I was hoping there will be some downtime | 我本希望有空能 |
[09:27] | for me to see the sights. | 去观光一番 |
[09:29] | Uh, yes. Of course. | 当然 |
[09:30] | In fact, I can bring you in for the important moments. | 事实上 我可以等到了重要时刻再叫你来 |
[09:33] | And otherwise, the city is yours to explore. | 其他时候 你可以尽情去城里转 |
[09:38] | You went for a little ride in the Warehouse District. | 你去仓库区开车兜了风 |
[09:40] | We know you were at that abandoned building last night. | 我们知道你昨晚去了那栋废弃公寓楼 |
[09:42] | You met Grigory there to sell him drugs. | 你去那儿见了格里戈里 好卖他毒品 |
[09:44] | And then when he stiffed you, you killed him. | 他出尔反尔 你便杀了他 |
[09:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:49] | I confess. | 我承认 |
[09:50] | I confess that, uh, | 我承认 |
[09:52] | I am rich, bitches. | 我有钱 小婊砸 |
[09:58] | Say “cheese.” | 说”茄子” |
[09:59] | The hell’s wrong with you? What are you doing? | 你怎么回事 你干什么呢 |
[10:00] | You’re the prime suspect in a murder investigation. | 你是一宗谋杀案调查的首要嫌疑人 |
[10:04] | You know I have diplomatic immunity. | 你们知道我有外交豁免权 |
[10:07] | To charge me, your State Department | 要起诉我 你国国务院 |
[10:10] | has to ask my government’s permission, which they have not. | 得向我国政府征询允许 而现在不是这样 |
[10:14] | But, um, this has been awesome. | 但这经历很愉快 |
[10:17] | Peace out. | 再见了 |
[10:24] | The suspect is leaving. | 嫌疑人走了 |
[10:25] | Yeah, cases don’t always get solved | 是啊 案子一般不像 |
[10:27] | as quickly as they do in Castle’s books. | 卡塞尔书里那样解决的那么快 |
[10:29] | What will you do next? | 那你们接下来怎么办 |
[10:30] | Just keep digging till we find some hard evidence on Jurgen. | 继续查 看能不能查到关于尤尔根的铁证 |
[10:32] | Means that now might be a good time | 所以你现在正好可以 |
[10:34] | to go do that thing that we talked about. | 去做我们刚刚说的那件事 |
[10:37] | Spasibo. | 谢谢 |
[10:39] | – Where’s he going? – Sightseeing. | -他去哪 -观光 |
[10:41] | Looks like he won’t be a problem after all. | 看来他不会给我们找麻烦了 |
[10:45] | Richard Castle Investigations. | 理查德·卡塞尔侦探社 |
[10:46] | This is Vasily. | 我是瓦西里 |
[10:48] | I have most important news to discuss. | 我有重大消息要跟你商量 |
[10:50] | Uh, listen, if it’s about the case… | 那个 如果是关于案子 |
[10:51] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You see, I’m a writer, too. | 不是的 是这样 我也是个作家 |
[10:55] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[10:55] | I have an idea for a Nikki Heat novel. | 我有个关于《妮基·希特》小说的点子 |
[10:57] | – Of course you do. – Let’s meet for coffee. | -当然了 -我们一起喝咖啡吧 |
[10:59] | Let me… let me… I’m gonna check my schedule. | 我…看看我的日程 |
[11:05] | Vasily Zhirov wants me to meet him for coffee. | 瓦西里·茨洛夫想约我喝咖啡 |
[11:07] | – What should I do? – Keep him happy. | -我怎么办 -哄他开心 |
[11:09] | The more time he spends with you, | 他跟你待得越久 |
[11:10] | the less he’s gonna be hanging over my shoulder. | 就越不会来打扰我 |
[11:12] | And if I keep him happy? | 如果我能哄住他呢 |
[11:14] | Then I will keep you happy. | 那我就让你开心 |
[11:16] | Done. Vasily! | 没问题 瓦西里 |
[11:18] | The title of the book will be “Heat and Ice.” | 书名就叫《火与冰》 |
[11:21] | Ice is the code name for the new Russian super spy | 而冰是新出场的俄国超级间谍的代号 |
[11:23] | who is Nikki Heat’s new nemesis. | 他是妮基·希特的新死敌 |
[11:26] | Enemy from the east. A new cold war. | 来自东方的敌人 新冷战 |
[11:28] | Cold war! Yes! | 冷战 没错 |
[11:29] | But though heat and ice are rivals, | 但希特和冰虽然是对手 |
[11:33] | their sexual attraction is like nuclear fire! | 但他们的性吸引力却如核能之火 |
[11:37] | Vasily. | 瓦西里 |
[11:38] | I, uh, have to admit you are not at all what I expected. | 我得说 你跟我想的大不一样 |
[11:42] | You thought I’d be like… “Red Heat.” | 你以为我会是个”红色警探” |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:46] | That is old Russia. | 那是老俄国了 |
[11:47] | I am new Russia. | 我是新俄国 |
[11:52] | Isn’t that our suspect? | 那不是嫌疑人吗 |
[11:56] | What a coincidence. | 真巧啊 |
[11:58] | Your detective friends didn’t have much luck questioning him. | 你的警探朋友审问他没审出什么来 |
[12:01] | I wonder if we can do better. | 或许我们能做得更好 |
[12:03] | Oh, maybe we should leave it alone. | 或许我们还是别管了 |
[12:06] | Maybe we shouldn’t interfere, uh… | 或许我们不该插手 |
[12:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:10] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[12:11] | Hey, pick up book, young man. | 看看书吧 小伙子 |
[12:13] | This here is Richard Castle, | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[12:14] | one of the great mystery writers of our time. | 我们当代最棒的悬疑小说作家之一 |
[12:16] | And he has a few questions for you | 他有几个问题要问你 |
[12:18] | about the murder of Grigory Mishkin. | 事关格里戈里·米什金被杀一案 |
[12:21] | Oh, get lost, Ivan. | 滚蛋吧 伊凡 |
[12:23] | If the cops can’t touch me, what are you guys going to do? | 警察都不敢动我 你们又能做什么 |
[12:27] | Diplomatic immunity. | 外交豁免权啊 |
[12:29] | It is like a soft fur coat that keeps you warm and cozy. | 就像一件柔软的皮毛大衣 让你温暖舒服 |
[12:33] | In America. | 至少在美国 |
[12:34] | But, my friend, Russian justice plays by different rules. | 但是 朋友 俄国正义的规则不同 |
[12:39] | What is Russian justice? | 什么是俄国正义 |
[12:41] | Oh, how should I describe this? | 我怎么描述呢 |
[12:43] | Yes. | 对了 |
[12:44] | When you’re in Ibiza next month, | 等你下月去伊比沙岛 |
[12:46] | you might wake up on the beach… | 你可能会在沙滩醒来 |
[12:49] | without your feet. | 发现自己的脚被砍了 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:55] | I didn’t tell this to the cops because… | 我没跟警察说这个 因为 |
[12:59] | …my father gets furious when I hang with Russians. | 我父亲很不喜欢我跟俄国人混 |
[13:02] | Our countries have bad history, you know. | 我们国家过去交恶 你也知道 |
[13:04] | Look, I dropped Grigory off at that building | 我们处理了点事 |
[13:08] | after we took care of a little business, | 我就把格里戈里送去了那栋楼 |
[13:09] | but I never went in. | 但我没进去 |
[13:11] | What kind of business? Drugs? | 什么事 毒品吗 |
[13:12] | No. He owed me a ticket | 不是 他欠我一张 |
[13:13] | to a reception at the Russian consulate. | 去一个俄国领事馆宴会的门票 |
[13:17] | It will be wall-to-wall Russian models. | 到时会场里到处都会是俄国模特 |
[13:19] | Yes. Russian women are devastatingly beautiful. | 是啊 俄国女人美得不像话 |
[13:22] | Tell me… what did you give Grigory | 告诉我 你给了格里戈里什么 |
[13:24] | in the return for the ticket? | 来交换门票呢 |
[13:26] | A manual | 一本手册 |
[13:27] | on how to hack the computer of a Cherokee automobile. | 关于如何入侵切诺基电脑的 |
[13:30] | This is a strange request. | 好奇怪的要求 |
[13:31] | What did he want with that? | 他为什么要那个 |
[13:32] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[13:33] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[13:35] | Who was he meeting in this building? | 他要在楼里见谁 |
[13:36] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:38] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[13:41] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[13:44] | We’re cool, right? | 我们没事了吧 |
[13:50] | How the hell did you get Jurgen to talk? | 你怎么让尤尔根开口的 |
[13:52] | Vasily helped him see the value of honesty. | 瓦西里让他看到了坦诚的好处 |
[13:54] | What can I say? I’m a people’s person. | 没办法 我这人善于跟人打交道 |
[13:56] | Why would Grigory want to hack a Cherokee? | 格里戈里为什么要入侵一辆切诺基 |
[13:59] | Well, this might explain that. | 这或许是为什么 |
[14:00] | The lab deciphered those characters | 实验室分析出了 |
[14:02] | from the ink stain they found on Grigory’s shirt. | 格里戈里衬衫上墨迹的原字 |
[14:04] | It is a case number from a state trooper incident report | 是害死格里戈里母亲的那场车祸的 |
[14:07] | for the car accident that killed Grigory’s mother. | 州警报告的案件代号 |
[14:10] | Let me guess. She was driving a Cherokee. | 我猜猜 她当时开的是一辆切诺基 |
[14:13] | Correct. | 是的 |
[14:13] | So Grigory doesn’t think her death was an accident. | 那么格里戈里是认为她并非死于事故 |
[14:17] | That might be what got him killed. | 这可能就是害死他的事 |
[14:27] | According to the state trooper’s report, Anya Mishkin, | 据州警报告 安雅·米什金 |
[14:29] | our victim’s mother, died in a single-vehicle crash | 被害人的母亲 死于一场单车事故 |
[14:31] | on highway 9 upstate near Cold Springs. | 就发生在州北冷泉市9号高速附近 |
[14:33] | Her car hit a tree and burned sometime after 1:00 a.m. | 她的车撞到树 凌晨1点过后起火了 |
[14:36] | You know, a fire would cover up | 火灾足以掩盖 |
[14:37] | any evidence of a software hack causing that crash. | 软件遭入侵而引起车祸的证据 |
[14:39] | Yeah, but, Castle, there’s no indication in these files | 是啊 但卡塞尔 从这些文件中完全 |
[14:42] | – that it was murder. – But clearly Grigory thought | -看不出那是一桩谋杀 -但格里戈里显然认为 |
[14:44] | someone sabotaged his mother’s car in order to kill her. | 有人破坏了他妈妈的车 以杀死她 |
[14:46] | And investigating that theory | 而格里戈里对这个猜想的调查 |
[14:47] | got Grigory killed by the saboteur. | 害他被破坏者所杀 |
[14:49] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 换我说也不能说得更好了 |
[14:51] | According to the financial records, four days ago, | 据账目显示 四天前 |
[14:53] | Grigory stayed in a bed and breakfast near the crash site, | 格里戈里在撞车地点附近一家早餐旅馆住过宿 |
[14:55] | the same one that his mom was staying in when she died. | 他妈妈死前就住在那里 |
[14:57] | Reach out to that bed and breakfast, | 联系那家旅馆 |
[14:59] | see if they know what Grigory was up to. | 看他们是否知道格里戈里去做什么了 |
[15:01] | So, it’s left to us to talk to Grigory’s father, | 那我们该去找格里戈里的父亲谈谈了 |
[15:04] | see if he harbors similar suspicions. | 看他是否也有同样的怀疑 |
[15:06] | Vasily, uh, Castle and I don’t work together any longer. | 瓦西里 卡塞尔和我已经不再一起合作了 |
[15:10] | Yes, news of which is more than I can bear. | 是啊 这个消息让我难以承受 |
[15:13] | I may have expressed my disappointment to people you know. | 我或许把我的失望转达给了你们认识的人 |
[15:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:22] | – Beckett. – Bill, what’s up? | -贝克特 -比尔 你好啊 |
[15:23] | Captain Beckett, I need you to work with Castle. | 贝克特警监 我需要你跟卡塞尔合作 |
[15:25] | Oh, uh, commissioner, no, | 局长 不是的 |
[15:26] | we are doing everything we can to assist Mr. Zhirov. | 我们已经在尽力协助茨洛夫先生了 |
[15:29] | Yeah, I’ve met him. He’s, uh, a character. | 是啊 我见过他了 他挺有个性 |
[15:31] | I would love to work with them. | 我很乐意跟他们合作 |
[15:32] | I would love to have Castle work with us. | 我很乐意让卡塞尔跟我们合作 |
[15:34] | – All right. Bye. – Thank you. | -那好 再见 -谢谢 |
[15:37] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[15:40] | We can stop for pizza. | 我们可以中途去吃个披萨 |
[15:41] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[15:42] | Yeah, that Russian kid stayed here last week. | 嗯 那个俄国孩子上周来住店的 |
[15:44] | Poor guy was asking about his mom. | 小可怜问起了他妈妈 |
[15:46] | She loved staying here at my bed and breakfast. | 她很喜欢来我们旅馆住 |
[15:48] | What a shame about the accident. | 事故真是太遗憾了 |
[15:50] | What do you remember about her? | 你都记得她什么 |
[15:51] | Nice lady. Stayed here a few nights with a boyfriend. | 人不错 带了个男友在这儿住了几晚 |
[15:55] | Did you get his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[15:56] | No. Sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[15:57] | Can you describe him? | 你能形容他一下吗 |
[15:58] | I can do you one better. | 不止形容 |
[16:00] | The kid was asking the same question, | 那孩子也问了同样的问题 |
[16:02] | so I pulled security video and got… | 所以我调出了监控 找到了 |
[16:07] | this. | 这个 |
[16:14] | Mr. Mishkin, was there anything in your son | 米什金先生 你儿子或 |
[16:16] | or late wife’s behavior that would merit suspicion? | 亡妻有任何值得怀疑的行为吗 |
[16:18] | If there was, I would have told our security agents. | 如果有 我就会跟我们保安人员说了 |
[16:22] | What was your wife doing upstate? | 你妻子为什么去州北 |
[16:25] | I believe she was having an affair. | 她应该是在搞外遇 |
[16:29] | – Uh, with whom? – I don’t know. | -跟谁 -我不清楚 |
[16:31] | We have grown apart, | 我们已经疏远了 |
[16:32] | but we both wanted to serve at this post, | 但我们又都想继续驻在这儿 |
[16:35] | so we led separate lives. | 所以我们各过各的 |
[16:38] | We have to go someplace. | 我们得去别处 |
[16:39] | Excuse us, please. | 失陪一下 |
[16:46] | I’ll need her contact list, | 我需要她的联络人名单 |
[16:48] | along with anything else that could help us | 以及其他能帮我们查清 |
[16:50] | identify who she might have been seeing. | 她可能出轨对象的信息 |
[16:52] | Yes, of… of course. I’ll have it ready for you. | 当然 我会给你备好的 |
[17:00] | What is this place? | 这什么地方 |
[17:02] | Communication office. | 通讯办公室 |
[17:04] | Top secret. | 绝密 |
[17:05] | Alpha clearance only. | 只限最高权限 |
[17:07] | – Cool. – Yes. | -酷啊 -是啊 |
[17:09] | But not so cool if they catch you here. | 但如果他们发现你进来可就糟了 |
[17:11] | You’ll be shot. | 你会被枪决的 |
[17:13] | It’s no joke. We must hurry. | 不是开玩笑 我们得赶紧 |
[17:14] | – Okay. – It is possible that Grigory, | -好吧 -很可能格里戈里 |
[17:16] | even though he did not work here, | 虽说他不在这儿工作 |
[17:18] | kept a dedicated e-mail account on our private server. | 在我们的私人服务器上有电邮账号 |
[17:22] | This will tell us a little bit more | 这样我们就能进一步 |
[17:23] | about his investigation into his mother’s death. | 了解他对他母亲之死的调查了 |
[17:26] | Yes. And there it is. | 没错 在这儿呢 |
[17:29] | I see urgent e-mails from emily2929, | 有来自艾米丽2929的加急邮件 |
[17:33] | Pleading for him to call her. | 求他打给她 |
[17:36] | She’s scared, states that they’re both in trouble. | 她很怕 还说他俩都有麻烦了 |
[17:40] | And the last one was sent the day he died. | 最后一封是他死的那天发的 |
[17:41] | But who’s emily2929? | 但艾米丽2929是谁 |
[17:44] | Emily Hopper, do you know why you’re here? | 艾米丽·哈珀 你知道你为什么被找来吗 |
[17:46] | This is about Grigory Mishkin? | 是为格里戈里·米什金的事吗 |
[17:47] | Yeah, what was your relationship with him? | 嗯 你跟他是什么关系 |
[17:51] | You’re about to lie. | 你想撒谎 |
[17:53] | Don’t do it. | 别 |
[17:55] | It will not be good for you. | 对你没好处 |
[17:59] | I saw him a couple of days ago. | 我几天前见过他 |
[18:01] | I’d always had a thing for him, so we hooked up. | 我一直喜欢他 我们就约了一炮 |
[18:04] | But that’s it. Whatever this is about, | 但仅此而已 不管这是为什么事 |
[18:05] | whatever he did, I-I had nothing to do with it. | 不管他做了什么 都跟我没关系 |
[18:08] | And what do you think this is about, exactly? | 你以为这是为什么事呢 |
[18:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:13] | Emily, Grigory is dead. | 艾米丽 格里戈里死了 |
[18:16] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[18:17] | What happened the last time you saw him? | 你最后见他时发生了什么事 |
[18:18] | Why did you send him e-mails demanding he call you? | 你为什么给他发邮件要求他见你 |
[18:22] | I fell asleep after we… | 我们那啥之后我睡着了 |
[18:25] | When I woke up, I-I thought I saw him on my laptop. | 我醒来时 我以为我看到他在用我的电脑 |
[18:28] | He denied it, but after he left, | 他否认了 但他走后 |
[18:30] | I realized that he’d used my work login to access a client’s data. | 我发现他用了我的工作登录读取了一位客户的数据 |
[18:34] | And what kind of work do you do? | 你做什么的 |
[18:35] | I work with a data storage company. | 我是一家数据存储公司的 |
[18:38] | We archive files for businesses | 我们为公司存储文件 |
[18:40] | and some government agencies. | 也为一些政府机构存储文件 |
[18:43] | Okay, you need to tell me what files Grigory was looking at. | 好吧 你得告诉我格里戈里在找的是什么文件 |
[18:46] | Whatever he saw might have gotten him killed. | 他看的东西可能害死了他 |
[18:56] | Espo. | 埃斯波 |
[18:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:00] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[19:03] | Emily Hopper’s cloud storage company archives old FBI files. | 艾米丽·哈珀的云存储公司为联调局管理老档案 |
[19:06] | That’s what Grigory was after. | 那就是格里戈里要的 |
[19:08] | What kind of FBI files? | 什么联调局档案 |
[19:09] | A 1980s cold war operation | 一场1980年代的冷战行动 |
[19:12] | to identify and flip Soviet sleeper agents in the U.S. | 目的是确认并揭露苏联潜伏美国的特工 |
[19:15] | Sleepers? | 潜伏特工 |
[19:17] | I thought directorate s was a myth. | 那不是传言吗 |
[19:18] | No, it was very real. | 不 是真的 |
[19:20] | And the FBI’s biggest catch was KGB agent Anatoly Arkady. | 联调局抓的最大的鱼就是克格勃特工阿纳托利·阿尔卡迪 |
[19:24] | In ’87, he defected | 87年 他叛逃了 |
[19:25] | and went into witness protection as Frank Thomas. | 以弗兰克·托马斯加入证人保护计划 |
[19:29] | And that’s Frank present day, still living in the U.S. | 这就是如今的弗兰克 还住在美国呢 |
[19:32] | This is our guy from the bed and breakfast. | 这是那家早餐旅馆的那人 |
[19:34] | And the woman in here is Grigory’s mother, | 而这个女人 就是格里戈里的妈妈 |
[19:37] | Anya Mishkin, | 安雅·米什金 |
[19:38] | Also a Soviet agent. | 也是一位苏联特工 |
[19:42] | She’s a spy. | 她是个间谍 |
[19:43] | This is bigger than an illicit affair gone wrong. | 这事比外遇出问题大多了 |
[19:46] | And I’m beginning to think that our friendly Russian | 我开始觉得 我们这位友好的俄国人 |
[19:48] | knows more than he’s telling. | 可能知道一些事却没说 |
[19:57] | Vasily. | 瓦西里 |
[19:59] | Hey, can I borrow Castle and Ryan for a couple minutes? | 我能借走卡塞尔和莱恩一下吗 |
[20:02] | It’s about Ryan’s baby shower. | 是关于莱恩婴儿送礼会的事 |
[20:05] | How many American men does it take to plan a baby shower? | 需要几个美国人策划一场婴儿送礼会啊 |
[20:10] | Um, three. | 三个 |
[20:11] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Shall we? | -是啊 -嗯 走吧 |
[20:13] | Hey, Javi, what’s going on? | 哈维 怎么回事 |
[20:14] | You know if Vasily recognized this guy? | 你知道瓦西里是否认得此人吗 |
[20:16] | – I don’t think so. – Why do you ask? | -不认识吧 -怎么了 |
[20:18] | Because Frank’s real name is Anatoly Arkady. | 因为弗兰克真名是阿纳托利·阿尔卡迪 |
[20:20] | He’s a defector from Russia from back in the cold war. And… | 他是冷战时期从俄国叛逃的人 |
[20:24] | Grigory’s mom, Anya, is a spy. | 格里戈里的妈妈安雅是个间谍 |
[20:26] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[20:27] | That is so cool… | 这也太酷了 |
[20:29] | Bad. It’s obviously bad. | 糟糕…显然很糟糕 |
[20:31] | Their relationship wasn’t romantic? | 他们的关系不是情人吗 |
[20:33] | We’re not sure what their relationship was. | 我们不确定他们是什么关系 |
[20:34] | Either way, we now know | 不管怎样 我们现在知道 |
[20:35] | that Vasily’s motives cannot be trusted. | 瓦西里的动机不可信 |
[20:39] | A defector resurfaces, a spy dies, | 一个叛逃者重新出现 一个间谍死亡 |
[20:41] | and her son is killed in the middle of the night. | 而她儿子大半夜被杀 |
[20:44] | This novel writes itself. | 生活简直比小说还精彩 |
[20:45] | Tell us what happens next. | 那接下来会发生什么 |
[20:46] | I have no idea. That’s what makes it so good. | 我不知道 所以才精彩 |
[20:48] | Frank, A.K.A. Anatoly, | 弗兰克 也就是阿纳托利 |
[20:50] | is the key to figuring out what’s behind these murders, | 是搞清凶案真相的关键 |
[20:52] | so you guys dig into his life and see what you can find. | 你们去查他的生活 看能发现什么 |
[20:54] | What do you want us to do about Vasily? | 那我们拿瓦西里怎么办 |
[20:55] | We got to keep him as far away from this case as possible, | 我们得尽量让他远离案子 |
[20:58] | which means we need to launch operation nickel tour. | 所以我们得启动游览行动 |
[21:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:03] | You’re gonna take him sightseeing. | 你得带他去观光 |
[21:05] | See what he knows. | 看他知道什么 |
[21:06] | In the meantime, I’m gonna talk to the Feds | 与此同时 我去找联调局聊聊 |
[21:08] | and see if they have any intel | 看他们是否对 |
[21:09] | on Anatoly returning to active status. | 阿纳托利再次开始行动知情 |
[21:16] | Hello. | 喂 |
[21:17] | I need my curtains cleaned. | 我的窗帘需要洗了 |
[21:18] | Vasily. | 瓦西里 |
[21:20] | Is the baby party emergency resolved? | 宝宝派对的事忙完了 |
[21:22] | Oh, yeah, yeah. And, uh, good news. | 是的 是的 还有好消息 |
[21:24] | The boys have hours and hours of research to do, | 小伙子们有好多调查要做 |
[21:27] | phone calls for the case. | 好多电话要打 |
[21:28] | So I thought why not take this chance | 所以我想 何不借此机会 |
[21:30] | to show you around this little island we call home. | 带你在我们称为家的小岛上逛逛 |
[21:32] | Is this not a critical juncture? | 现在难道不是关键时期吗 |
[21:34] | I don’t want to be a shirker. | 我可不想开小差 |
[21:35] | Oh, come on. A little shirking never hurt anyone. | 没事 开会儿小差不妨害任何人 |
[21:37] | We’ll have a late lunch at tavern on the green, | 我们去有草坪的酒吧吃个午餐 |
[21:39] | and, uh, a carriage ride around the park. | 然后做马车在公园转一圈 |
[21:43] | It’s a tradition. | 这是传统 |
[21:44] | Oh. This is why we have cellphones, huh? | 这就是为什么我们用手机嘛 |
[21:46] | Exactly! Let’s go. | 没错 我们走吧 |
[21:49] | So, I want to hear more about you. | 我想多听些你的事 |
[21:51] | Diplomatic security sounds fascinating. | 外交安全听上去很炫啊 |
[21:53] | Ah. It’s like theater. | 就好像剧院 |
[21:54] | Everyone pretends to be one thing when, really, they’re another. | 每个人都扮演一个角色 但其实他们是另一回事 |
[21:57] | And nobody cares about anything but the results. | 没人关心结果之外的东西 |
[22:00] | Ah. Bosses, right? | 老板嘛 对吧 |
[22:02] | What do they know? Who do you report to? | 他们知道什么 你向谁汇报 |
[22:05] | Sorry, my mamotchka needs attention, | 抱歉 是我妈妈的电话 |
[22:07] | – If it’s okay? – Oh, listen, | -没问题吧 -听着 |
[22:08] | I know a thing or two about having a needy mamotchka. | 我很了解有个需要关注的老妈 |
[22:13] | It’s the Richard Castle. | 是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[22:23] | Do svidaniya. | 不客气 |
[22:25] | She is most excited that I met you. | 她听说我遇见你十分激动 |
[22:27] | Oh, well, I’m sure an autographed copy | 我可以送本 |
[22:28] | of my latest book could be arranged. | 亲笔签名的新书 |
[22:29] | Amazing. | 太好了 |
[22:30] | She also requested a few souvenirs. | 她还想要些纪念品 |
[22:33] | – We can go? – Anywhere you like. | -我们能走了 -随你去哪都行 |
[22:35] | Rita, thank you for meeting with me so quickly. | 丽塔 谢谢你这么快能见我 |
[22:39] | I like it. Although when I ran ops in strip clubs, | 我乐意 虽然我在运营脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[22:42] | we were open for business. | 我们敞开门做生意 |
[22:43] | Okay, so I’ve got two murders, | 我有两起谋杀案 |
[22:45] | and all roads lead towards | 所有线索都指向 |
[22:47] | a Russian defector from the ’80s, Anatoly Arkady. | 一名80年代的俄罗斯叛逃者 阿纳托利·阿尔卡迪 |
[22:50] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没啥印象 |
[22:50] | Okay, well, the FBI put him in wit-pro | 联调局把他列入证人保护计划 |
[22:52] | Under the name Frank Thomas, | 化名弗兰克·托马斯 |
[22:53] | And I was hoping you could put out a few quiet feelers, | 我想你能否不动声色地打探一下 |
[22:56] | see if he’s working a new operation. | 看看他是否在搞新的行动 |
[22:58] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:01] | You really did it. | 你到底做了 |
[23:03] | You blew up your marriage | 你把婚事搞砸了 |
[23:05] | and went down the LokSat rabbit hole. | 掉进了洛克塞特的兔子洞里 |
[23:10] | What? | 什么 |
[23:12] | No– nothing. | 不 没有 |
[23:12] | It’s just that, um, well, you’ve been watching us, | 只是说 你有在关注我们 |
[23:15] | and you think that we’re broken up. | 你认为我们俩掰了 |
[23:18] | But you’re not. | 但是你们没有 |
[23:20] | Oh, I love a little sexual subterfuge. | 我爱这个性趣小花招 |
[23:23] | Oh, it makes things so much hotter. | 让一切变得很性感 |
[23:25] | So, Castle is playing tour guide | 所以卡塞尔扮成 |
[23:27] | to a Russian diplomatic security officer. | 一名俄罗斯外交安全人员的导游 |
[23:30] | His name’s Vasily — | 他名字叫瓦西里 |
[23:31] | Vasily Zhirov? | 瓦西里·茨洛夫 |
[23:33] | Yeah. Do you know him? | 是的 你认识他 |
[23:34] | He’s a cleaner with Russian foreign intelligence. | 他是俄罗斯外情局的杀手 |
[23:36] | So diplomatic security’s just a cover? | 所以外交安全只是个幌子 |
[23:39] | – Yeah. – Then what’s his real mission? | -是的 -那他真正的使命是 |
[23:41] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[23:42] | But if your husband gets in Vasily’s way, | 但你丈夫要是挡了瓦西里的路 |
[23:43] | He’s gonna be collateral damage. | 他可就是附带的牺牲品了 |
[23:50] | Um, unless your mamotchka | 除非你老妈 |
[23:52] | is a fan of rat droppings and dirty needles, | 喜欢老鼠屎和污染的针头 |
[23:54] | there’s really not much around here by the way of souvenirs. | 这里实在没有啥纪念品 |
[23:57] | Her tastes can be unusual. | 她的品味很不寻常 |
[24:00] | Actually, I lied about earlier. | 其实我之前说谎了 |
[24:08] | Why — why did you do that? | 为什么 你为什么这么干 |
[24:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:11] | You’ll soon find out. | 你很快就会知道 |
[24:13] | Vasily. | 瓦西里 |
[24:18] | Hey, hey, hey — | 嘿 |
[24:19] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[24:21] | Vasily, get off me. | 瓦西里 放开我 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:30] | Our carriage ride around the park will have to wait. | 我们的公园马车之旅得等等了 |
[24:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:52] | Obviously you’re not some | 显然你不是什么 |
[24:54] | Happy-go-lucky diplomatic security agent. | 无忧无虑的外交安全人员 |
[24:57] | You remember Arnold Schwarzenegger | 你记得阿诺德·施瓦辛格吗 |
[24:59] | In the movie “Red heat,” Yes? | 在《红色警探》电影里 |
[25:01] | Compared to me, his character is like weak, non-violent child. | 和我比起来 他那角色就是个柔弱非暴力的小孩子 |
[25:11] | Hello, sunshine. | 你好 暖男 |
[25:12] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 过来 |
[25:15] | Russian intelligence picked up chatter about an attack | 俄罗斯情报截获有关 |
[25:17] | on Russian citizens in the united states. | 俄罗斯公民在美国遇袭的对话 |
[25:20] | If that happens, dead Russians on American soil, | 如果的确发生 俄罗斯人死在美国土地上 |
[25:24] | it will be very bad for both our countries. | 会对两国都很不利 |
[25:26] | So we take that to homeland security. | 那我们把此事转交国土安全局 |
[25:28] | I cannot. | 不行 |
[25:29] | It is believed the attackers are Russian. | 传言袭击者是俄罗斯人 |
[25:31] | Do you understand now? | 你现在明白了吗 |
[25:33] | I believe anya mishkin and this traitor | 我认为安雅·米什金和这个叛徒 |
[25:35] | are part of the conspiracy. | 合谋了此事 |
[25:37] | Poor Grigory got murdered | 可怜的格里戈里被谋杀了 |
[25:38] | Because he stumbled into it. | 因为他偶然卷进来 |
[25:43] | I must break him. | 我得撬开他的嘴 |
[25:44] | I’m not telling you squat, comrade. | 我什么都不会告诉你 同志 |
[25:47] | Do you hear that, Rick? | 你听到了吗 里克 |
[25:48] | You couldn’t get me to talk — | 你别想让我开口 |
[25:53] | Even though he lived as an American all these decades, | 虽然他几十年都像美国人一样生活 |
[25:55] | still he’s Russian in his heart. | 他依旧有颗俄国心 |
[25:59] | But I will soften him up. | 但我会让他软下来 |
[26:03] | Like ice cream on a hot summer day. | 像炎热夏日的冰淇淋一样 |
[26:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! I can’t let you do that. | 哇哦 我不能让你这么干 |
[26:07] | Rick, you’re a nice guy. | 里克 你是个好人 |
[26:10] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[26:11] | So, please… | 所以 |
[26:13] | Don’t make me hurt you, too. | 别逼我也折磨你 |
[26:15] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:18] | Please tell me you have a line on Vasily and Castle. | 拜托告诉我 你能联系上瓦西里和卡塞尔 |
[26:20] | – Nothing yet. – Did you ping Castle’s phone? | -还没 -你有定位到卡塞尔的手机吗 |
[26:22] | It’s been deactivated. | 手机关机了 |
[26:24] | Pain is the only way we get through. | 痛苦是我们唯一的通途 |
[26:27] | – There’s another way. – No, there is not! | -还有其他办法 -不 没有了 |
[26:29] | There is always another way. | 总是有其他办法的 |
[26:30] | Look, I wish I had more time to humor you — | 我也想有更多时间跟你逗乐 |
[26:32] | 60 seconds. Just give me 60 seconds. | 60秒 只要给我60秒 |
[26:35] | – Please. – 60 seconds? | -求你了 -60秒 |
[26:40] | Fine. Show me what you got. | 好吧 看看你有什么本事 |
[26:45] | Uh, go. | 开始 |
[26:47] | All right, obviously this would go a lot easier | 显然如果你直接告诉他需要的信息 |
[26:49] | if you would just tell him what he needs to know. | 就容易多了 |
[26:51] | Okay. What he needs to know is | 好吧 他需要知道的就是 |
[26:53] | – that you can both go screw yourselves! – Really?! | -你们俩都去死吧 -开玩笑吧 |
[26:56] | Rick, I hate to be rude, but so far I’m not impressed. | 里克 我不想无礼 但目前为止我可不满意 |
[26:59] | – 55 seconds! – Okay, okay, okay. | -还有55秒 -好的好的 |
[27:01] | If — if Frank is at the center of this conspiracy, | 如果 如果弗兰克是这场阴谋的中心人物 |
[27:03] | then he may have some clues on him | 他身上就可能有些线索 |
[27:05] | as to where the attack is going to take place. | 能帮我们找到袭击发生的地点 |
[27:08] | – 42 seconds. – Receipt. | -还有42秒 -收据 |
[27:09] | There’s a receipt for a… | 这张收据是买的 |
[27:12] | Lamination kit. | 压膜工具 |
[27:13] | Which means what, exactly? | 这到底说明什么 |
[27:15] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[27:16] | Very good. 42 seconds. | 太棒了 还有42秒 |
[27:18] | 41. | 41秒 |
[27:19] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:20] | All right, his map history has a search for uniform stores. | 他的地图记录显示搜索过卖制服的商店 |
[27:25] | Okay. Call history. | 通话记录 |
[27:26] | Called the same number three times the last week. | 上周给同一个号码打过三个电话 |
[27:28] | – 29 seconds. – Thank you. | -还剩29秒 -谢谢 |
[27:29] | This is fun, no? | 太有意思了 不是吗 |
[27:31] | It’s a caterer. | 是餐饮服务商 |
[27:33] | Why a catering company? What am I missing? | 为什么打给餐饮公司 我遗漏了什么信息 |
[27:35] | More time. Only 24 seconds left. | 又花了这么长时间 只剩24秒 |
[27:37] | Come on. Seriously? | 拜托 没开玩笑吧 |
[27:38] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:39] | Lamination kit is — | 压膜工具是 |
[27:41] | It’s, uh, you’re making fake I.D.s | 你在做假证件 |
[27:44] | Making fake i.d.s to get someone into a catering company. | 做假证好让人混进餐饮公司 |
[27:47] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[27:48] | To slip into an event. | 为了混进一场重大活动 |
[27:50] | But what event? | 什么活动呢 |
[27:52] | You’re… | 你是想 |
[27:54] | The party at the Russian consulate. | 在俄罗斯领事馆举办的宴会 |
[27:55] | You’re making a fake I.D. to sneak someone into a party | 你做假证是为了让人穿成服务员的样子 |
[27:57] | at the russian consulate dressed as catering staff. | 混进在俄罗斯领事馆举办的宴会 |
[28:00] | Right?! | 对不对 |
[28:01] | Brilliant! | 天才 |
[28:03] | And with time to spare! | 还剩了点时间呢 |
[28:04] | Actually, no. The party’s about to begin. | 实际上没剩 宴会马上开始了 |
[28:07] | We must hurry. | 我们得抓紧了 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna call Beckett, have unis pick Frank up. | 我要打给贝克特 让她安排警员把弗兰克接走 |
[28:10] | Have them meet us at the consulate. | 让他们在领事馆和我们见面 |
[28:11] | Bye, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[28:15] | Guys. | 各位 |
[28:16] | They’re denying us entry. | 他们不让我们进去 |
[28:17] | Because this is considered Russian soil, | 因为这里算是俄罗斯领土 |
[28:19] | We can’t force our way in. | 我们不能强行闯进去 |
[28:20] | Why hasn’t the consul general canceled the party yet? | 为什么总领事还没取消宴会 |
[28:22] | How do you say? This is not good for business. | 怎么说呢 对生意不利 |
[28:25] | If Oborin cancels without credible proof, | 如果奥伯林没有确凿证据就取消宴会 |
[28:26] | he looks weak in the eyes of his adversaries. | 在敌人眼中就太软弱了 |
[28:28] | Politics wins over death threats? | 政治比死亡威胁还重要 |
[28:30] | In Russia, it’s better to be killed than lose face. | 在俄罗斯 宁可丢性命也不能丢面子 |
[28:32] | You need to get us in. Now. | 你现在就得把我们弄进去 |
[28:33] | – It’s invite only. – So invite us. | -只有受邀才能进去 -那就邀请我们 |
[28:35] | We’ll be your plus four. | 我们算你的同伴 |
[28:42] | So what’s the plan? We don’t even know who the target is. | 计划是什么 我们连目标是谁都不知道 |
[28:44] | Look for anyone out of place or acting unusual. | 找找有没有人格格不入或者举止怪异 |
[28:46] | Well, we know their attacker is dressed | 我们知道袭击者穿着 |
[28:48] | as one of the catering staff, right? | 和服务员一样 是吧 |
[28:49] | Well, not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[28:50] | They may have used the catering outfit to gain entry, | 他们可能穿着服务员的衣服进的大门 |
[28:52] | But now that they’re inside, | 但是现在到了里面 |
[28:53] | our infiltrator may try to blend in. | 混进来的那位可能会设法融入环境 |
[28:55] | Yes, yes, very true. | 是的 很有道理 |
[28:56] | But, guys, most important — I vouched for you. | 但是各位 重点是我给你们做担保了 |
[28:59] | I have street cred to protect. | 我要维护我的江湖名声 |
[29:01] | So, please… | 所以 拜托了 |
[29:03] | Stay cool, yeah? | 保持冷静好吗 |
[29:32] | – No champagne. – I’ll go get you some, yeah? | -这里没香槟 -我去给你们拿点 |
[29:33] | – Yeah. – Three. | -好的 -三杯 |
[29:43] | Sniper! | 有狙击手 |
[29:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:49] | I — I think so. | 好像是吧 |
[29:51] | I think so. | 我觉得没事 |
[29:54] | Somebody call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[29:56] | Sergei! Sergei! | 谢尔盖 谢尔盖 |
[30:00] | Bullet went through and through. | 子弹彻底从他身上穿透了 |
[30:01] | Sergei’s in surgery right now. | 谢尔盖在做手术 |
[30:02] | He’s expected to make a full recovery. | 应该可以痊愈 |
[30:04] | – Anything on the shooter? – Yeah, we found a sniper’s nest | -有枪手的消息吗 -我们在领事馆对面 |
[30:06] | In the building across the street from the consulate. | 那条街上一栋楼里发现了狙击手的掩体 |
[30:08] | Any luck with security video? | 找到监控录像了吗 |
[30:09] | Disabled, but we found a janitor’s uniform | 被破坏了 但是我们找到一套清洁工服 |
[30:11] | and the sniper’s weapon. | 还有狙击手的武器 |
[30:12] | It’s a Russian-made Dragunov. | 是俄制德拉贡诺夫狙击步枪 |
[30:13] | Did CSU pull prints or DNA? | 鉴证组找到指纹或者DNA了吗 |
[30:15] | They’re trying, but I doubt they’re gonna find anything. | 他们在努力 但我怀疑他们什么都找不到 |
[30:17] | Whoever pulled this off is a pro. | 干这票的人是专业的 |
[30:18] | Which means I.D.ing our shooter | 枪手因格里戈里发现 |
[30:19] | who most likely killed Grigory | 行刺企图将其杀害 |
[30:21] | when he found out about this whole assassination plot | 现在确认这枪手身份 |
[30:23] | is gonna be damn near impossible. | 几乎是不可能完成的任务 |
[30:24] | And it only gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[30:25] | The Russians are claiming that we created a distraction | 俄罗斯人宣称是我们转移了 |
[30:27] | for their security team, which allowed for | 他们安保团队的注意力 |
[30:30] | the assassination attempt on their consul general. | 才让刺杀总领事的行动有机可乘 |
[30:32] | Well, hold up. You saved the consul’s ass, | 等等 你救了总领事的命 |
[30:34] | And this is the thanks we get? | 他们就是这样感谢我们的 |
[30:35] | Plus they’re refusing any further cooperation with us | 更有甚者 他们拒绝继续和我们合作 |
[30:37] | on Grigory’s murder investigation. | 调查格里戈里的谋杀案 |
[30:39] | – Why would they do that? – I don’t — | -他们为什么要这样做 -我不 |
[30:40] | Because we are scared. | 因为我们害怕了 |
[30:46] | It is easier to blame America for our troubles, | 我们的麻烦怪罪美国更简单 |
[30:48] | when the truth is we’re fighting ourselves. | 但真相是我们在内斗 |
[30:52] | That supposed to be an apology? | 这算是道歉吗 |
[30:53] | It didn’t sound like one. | 听着不像啊 |
[30:54] | The attempt on Oborin’s life | 刺杀奥伯林未遂事件 |
[30:55] | has shaken everyone in the Russian diplomatic community. | 震惊了整个俄罗斯外交圈 |
[30:58] | No one knows who to trust. | 没人知道该信任谁 |
[30:59] | And what little faith Oborin has in me he has now lost. | 我失去了奥伯林对我仅有的些许信任 |
[31:02] | So now that you’re all out of friends, | 所以现在你孤立无援 |
[31:04] | You’ve come to us for help. | 就来找我们帮忙了 |
[31:05] | Please, Captain. | 拜托了 警监 |
[31:06] | You told me all you wanted | 你对我说过你只想 |
[31:07] | is to get the son of a bitch behind this. | 把幕后混蛋凶手捉拿归案 |
[31:10] | Help me get justice for Grigory, Anya, and Sergei. | 帮我格里戈里 安雅和谢尔盖伸张正义吧 |
[31:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:18] | But I have to bring someone else in. | 但是我必须让另一个人参与进来 |
[31:23] | Get out of town. | 没搞错吧 |
[31:25] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[31:27] | Since that thing at the place. | 上次见面还是在那个地方的那件事 |
[31:29] | You mean the place with the guy? | 你是说在那个地方那个人的事 |
[31:30] | Nyet. Not that guy. | 不 不是那个人 |
[31:31] | The other guy. | 另外一个人 |
[31:32] | The guy with the big, massive head. | 头超大的那个人 |
[31:34] | Oh! That guy! I remember. | 噢 那家伙 我记得他 |
[31:36] | Things didn’t end well for him. | 他的下场可不怎么样 |
[31:38] | They may not end well for you, either. | 估计你也不会有什么好下场 |
[31:39] | Like I don’t know that. | 还用得着你提醒么 |
[31:42] | So, right here, right now, | 好吧 此时此刻 |
[31:44] | lay all your cards on the table. | 把你的底牌亮出来吧 |
[31:49] | The Russian consulate in New York has a leak. | 俄罗斯驻纽约的领事馆里有个泄密者 |
[31:51] | – How bad? – Critical. | -情况有多糟 -很糟糕 |
[31:52] | Sensitive intelligence is being sold anonymously at auction. | 敏感情报在拍卖会上被匿名售卖 |
[31:55] | Two months ago, I activated Anya Mishkin | 两个月前 我动用了安雅·米什金 |
[31:57] | to identify the traitor. | 去找出那个叛徒 |
[31:58] | I’m guessing the traitor got to her first. | 我猜那个叛徒抢先一步搞定了她 |
[32:00] | Anya’s last communique | 安雅最后一次报告 |
[32:01] | said she was close to unmasking him. | 说她就快揭开那个人的真面目了 |
[32:05] | But then she was killed in a car crash. | 但之后她就死于一场车祸 |
[32:08] | Your traitor silenced her. | 你们的叛徒把她灭口了 |
[32:12] | We need names. | 我们需要人名 |
[32:13] | Who’s on your list? | 你们的怀疑名单上都有谁 |
[32:15] | There’s sharing, | 分享是相互的 |
[32:17] | and then there’s sharing. | 你分享给我 我分享给你 |
[32:19] | So, she’s from the State Department? | 她是国务院的人 |
[32:21] | Actually, that’s just a cover. | 事实上 那只是个假身份 |
[32:23] | Cover for what? Who is she? | 为了隐藏什么 她的真实身份是谁 |
[32:24] | Rita is many things, | 丽塔有很多身份 |
[32:26] | One of which is your stepmother. | 其中有一重身份是你的继母 |
[32:32] | She’s been helping me take down LokSat. | 她一直在帮我追查洛克塞特 |
[32:35] | I — I wanted to tell you sooner, but — | 我 我本想早点告诉你 但是 |
[32:37] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[32:37] | You couldn’t because you needed to protect me. | 你不能告诉我 因为你想保护我 |
[32:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:41] | This is getting really old, Beckett. | 老是这一套说辞 贝克特 |
[32:43] | I know. Believe me, it is | 我知道 相信我 的确是 |
[32:47] | Old. | 老一套 |
[32:50] | It’s very old. | 真的非常老套 |
[32:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:52] | Castle, you’re absolutely right. | 卡塞尔 你说的完全对 |
[32:54] | Exactly. Wait. What — | 就是嘛 等等 你说什么 |
[32:56] | Right about — | 什么对了 |
[32:59] | What was I right about? | 我说什么说对了 |
[33:00] | The report on the dragunov sniper rifle | 关于那把德拉贡诺夫狙击步枪的报告 |
[33:02] | said that the barrel twist rate was 320 millimeters. | 说它的枪管缠距是320毫米 |
[33:06] | But the newer version is 240, right? | 但是新型号的缠距是240毫米 对吗 |
[33:08] | Yes, it was changed in the ’90s. | 没错 是90年代改进的 |
[33:09] | So then why would our sniper use an older model | 有威力大得多 精准度更好的新型枪 |
[33:12] | when the newer one is so much more powerful and accurate? | 这个狙击手为什么要用旧款 |
[33:15] | It – it must have been the only thing the assassin had access to. | 那一定是杀手唯一能拿到的武器 |
[33:18] | Only who the hell leaves around a russian sniper rifle | 但到底是谁会随手留下一把1980年代的 |
[33:21] | from the 1980s lying around? | 俄国狙击步枪呢 |
[33:23] | Molniya. | 闪电 |
[33:24] | Lightning? | 闪电 |
[33:25] | It’s an old KGB code name for weapon caches | 这是一个克格勃代号 指在北约国家 |
[33:27] | planted in NATO countries | 秘密存放的武器库 |
[33:28] | to support the agents in the field. | 它们可以支持在外行动的特工 |
[33:30] | After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, | 前苏联解体之后 |
[33:32] | many were abandoned. | 它们很多都被废弃了 |
[33:34] | But someone in the field would know where they were. | 但某些参与过行动的人会知道它们在哪 |
[33:35] | Like frank. Except he’s all lawyered up. | 比如弗兰克 但他已经请了律师 |
[33:38] | Yes, but I, too, know where these old caches are. | 是的 但是 我也知道那些武器藏在哪 |
[33:42] | We search those caches, we could find our killer. | 我们搜查那些武器库 就能找到凶手 |
[33:51] | You remind me of Jackson. | 你让我想起杰克逊 |
[33:54] | I find that very hard to believe. | 我觉得这话不大可信 |
[33:57] | You have his eyes and that mischievous grin. | 你有和他一样的眼睛和淘气的笑容 |
[34:00] | There it is. | 就是这个笑容 |
[34:02] | How is he? | 他还好吗 |
[34:04] | Alive. | 他活着 |
[34:06] | In our business, that’s all you can hope for. | 干我们这行 活着就是你所希望的一切 |
[34:08] | Does he ever, um… | 他有没有 |
[34:10] | mention me? | 提到过我 |
[34:12] | No. | 没有 |
[34:14] | You couldn’t have lied? | 你就不能说个谎哄我吗 |
[34:16] | Doesn’t mean he’s not thinking of you. | 那并不代表他不惦念你 |
[34:18] | Just how he deals with having to have to stay away. | 不得不远离你 这是他的应对方式 |
[34:21] | He does it for your own safety. | 他这么做是为了你的安全 |
[34:24] | I am so sick of people pushing me away for my safety. | 我真不喜欢人们为了我的安全把我推开 |
[34:28] | Specifically beckett, I’m assuming? | 我猜尤其是贝克特 对吗 |
[34:31] | Still a wee bit upset, huh? | 还是有点沮丧 是吧 |
[34:34] | The anger flares up from time to time, yes. | 怒气时不时会燃起来 的确是 |
[34:38] | She did it out of love. | 她这么做是出于爱 |
[34:39] | Oh, I know. | 我明白 |
[34:40] | I know. | 明白 |
[34:42] | At the end of the day, | 到头来 |
[34:44] | She’s worth it. | 她让一切都值得了 |
[34:48] | I’m glad I met you, richard. | 我很高兴见到了你 理查德 |
[34:50] | I’m glad I met you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[34:51] | But you didn’t. Remember that. | 但你从没见过我 记住 |
[34:52] | No, your secret is safe. | 当然 你的秘密很安全 |
[34:57] | Am I going to see you or my dad again? | 我还能再见到你或者我爸么 |
[35:06] | He’s so very proud of you. | 他非常非常为你感到骄傲 |
[35:25] | Hey, guys. You’re gonna want to see this. | 伙计们 你们肯定想看看这个 |
[35:27] | I’ve been scrubbing traffic cam footage | 我一直在看城里所有冷战时期 |
[35:28] | at the addresses of all the old cold war caches in the city. | 旧武器库周边的交通监控 |
[35:31] | What did you find? | 发现了什么 |
[35:32] | Well, you have to see it to believe it. | 你们得看了才会相信 |
[35:35] | This is from yesterday. | 这是昨天的录像 |
[35:42] | – who’s that? – I’ll show you. | -那是谁 -我来展示给你 |
[35:43] | Wait for it. | 等着看吧 |
[35:45] | Remember our cold war spies Anatoly and Anya? | 还记得我们的冷战间谍阿纳托利和安雅吗 |
[35:49] | This is her now. | 这是她现在的样子 |
[35:51] | This is Anya Mishkin. | 这是安雅·米什金 |
[35:53] | Grigory’s mother. | 格里戈里的母亲 |
[35:55] | But she died in the car crash. | 但她不是死于一场车祸吗 |
[35:57] | Nope. She’s alive and well. | 没有 她活得好好的 |
[35:59] | She must have taken the dragunov from the gun cache. | 一定是她从武器库里拿了狙击枪 |
[36:01] | Now we know who our assassin is. | 现在我们知道杀手是谁了 |
[36:08] | Do you expect me to believe | 你指望我相信 |
[36:09] | that you had no idea Anya was still alive? | 你对于安雅还活着毫不知情 |
[36:11] | I swear it. For all I know, | 我发誓 我所知道的是 |
[36:12] | Anya’s the leak in the russian consulate all along! | 一直以来安雅就是俄领事馆里的泄密者 |
[36:15] | And she faked her death just to throw you off? | 她伪装了自己的死亡就是为了迷惑你 |
[36:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:21] | Captain, that bolo | 警监 对安雅 |
[36:22] | that I put on the stolen car that anya got into paid off. | 上的那辆偷来的车发的通缉有回应了 |
[36:25] | Unis pulled her over on the L.I.E. | 警员在长岛高速公路把她拦下了 |
[36:27] | Do they have her in custody? | 他们拘押她了吗 |
[36:28] | Bringing her in right now. | 立刻把她带来 |
[36:32] | I’ll question her. | 我来审讯她 |
[36:34] | So, what was the endgame, anya? | 你们到底在玩什么把戏 安雅 |
[36:38] | Money for selling secrets | 卖情报的钱 |
[36:39] | in a cayman account so that you and frank | 存在一个开曼群岛的账户里好让 |
[36:41] | could sit on a beach? | 你和弗兰克可以享受沙滩 |
[36:42] | You have no idea what you are talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[36:46] | But the price for this fantasy getaway was steep — | 但是这场梦幻隐居计划的代价太高了 |
[36:48] | Your son’s life. | 它让你儿子送了命 |
[36:50] | So who killed him? Was it frank? | 所以是谁杀了他 是弗兰克吗 |
[36:52] | Or did you do it yourself? | 或者是你亲自动的手 |
[36:53] | Everything I’ve done was in order to save him. | 我所做的一切都是为了救他 |
[36:55] | Grigory found out the truth, didn’t he? | 格里戈里发现了真相 |
[36:57] | And he threatened to expose you. | 他威胁说要揭发你 |
[36:59] | That’s why you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[37:01] | The thing I don’t understand is, why did you stick around | 我想不通的是 你为什么会 |
[37:04] | for the assassination attempt at the consulate? | 为了杀领事馆的人而留下来 |
[37:06] | All I had left was vengeance. | 我只想复仇 |
[37:09] | What did Oborin do to you? | 奥伯林对你做了什么 |
[37:10] | I wasn’t aiming for Oborin. | 我瞄准的不是奥伯林 |
[37:12] | Sergei. | 谢尔盖 |
[37:14] | You were aiming for your husband? | 你瞄准的是你丈夫 |
[37:15] | And if you hadn’t interfered, | 要是你没插手 |
[37:17] | he would be dead now, as he should be. | 他现在已经死了 他就应该死 |
[37:20] | I must say, Rick, | 我得说 里克 |
[37:21] | your novels don’t do Beckett justice. | 你小说里的贝克特没有真人厉害啊 |
[37:23] | She’s just getting started. | 她这才刚开始 |
[37:26] | I am not the devil you think I am. | 我不像你想的那样是个恶魔 |
[37:29] | I am not a traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[37:30] | – But your husband is? – Yes. | -但你丈夫是叛徒 -对 |
[37:31] | Sergei is the one who’s been selling our trade secrets | 谢尔盖才是那个把我们的商业秘密 |
[37:33] | to economic competitors — I have proof. | 告诉竞争对手的人 我有证据 |
[37:35] | And why didn’t you tell Vasily? Was it love? | 那你为什么不告诉瓦西里 是因为爱吗 |
[37:37] | Not love. | 不是爱 |
[37:39] | I held my tongue because my husband is very well connected. | 我沉默是因为我丈夫后台很硬 |
[37:45] | Much more so than Vasily. | 比瓦西里的后台硬得多 |
[37:47] | Sadly, Rick, this is all true. | 很不幸 里克 这些都是真的 |
[37:51] | If I had turned Sergei in, | 要是我告发谢尔盖 |
[37:52] | he would have used his political muscle to bury me. | 他会用政治手段除掉我 |
[37:55] | I would have been the one on trial, not him. | 我会被审判 而不是他 |
[37:57] | Laws mean nothing in Russia. | 在俄国法律一无是处 |
[37:59] | All that matters is power. | 政治权力说了算 |
[38:00] | So you faked your death to protect yourself. | 你为了自我保护 假装死亡 |
[38:04] | But Grigory became suspicious. | 但格里戈里起了疑心 |
[38:06] | He got on to the truth of what Sergei was doing. | 他发现了谢尔盖在干什么 |
[38:11] | Anya, are you saying that Sergei killed Grigory? | 安雅 你是说谢尔盖杀了格里戈里吗 |
[38:14] | They’re not blood. | 他们没有血缘关系 |
[38:19] | Grigory’s biological father died before his birth. | 格里戈里的生父在他出生前就去世了 |
[38:22] | Sergei never truly bonded with Grigory. | 谢尔盖和格里戈里从来都不亲近 |
[38:26] | I followed Grigory to that apartment building, | 我跟着格里戈里去了那栋公寓楼 |
[38:30] | but I was too late. | 但已经太迟了 |
[38:32] | I saw Sergei running away, and then… | 我看着谢尔盖逃跑 然后… |
[38:37] | I found my poor boy. | 我发现了我可怜的孩子 |
[38:41] | And why did you try to get revenge with a sniper rifle? | 那你为什么用狙击枪复仇呢 |
[38:44] | Because Sergei never left the consulate after the murder. | 因为谋杀发生后 谢尔盖没离开过领事馆 |
[38:47] | That night was my best chance, my last chance! | 那晚是最好的机会 也是最后的机会 |
[38:50] | Soon he will go back to Russia and be out of my reach. | 他马上就要回俄国了 我就束手无策了 |
[38:53] | I promise you I will do everything in my power | 我向你保证 我会尽我所能 |
[38:56] | to make sure that he is brought to justice. | 确保他被绳之以法 |
[38:58] | My husband has full diplomatic immunity. | 我丈夫有完全外交豁免权 |
[39:03] | You are powerless, just like I am. | 你无能为力 我也是 |
[39:06] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 别那么肯定 |
[39:11] | You have no business here, captain. | 你没资格进来 警监 |
[39:12] | Mr. Oborin, are you aware | 奥伯林先生 你知道 |
[39:14] | that Sergei has been selling Russian trade secrets? | 谢尔盖一直在出售俄国商业机密吗 |
[39:16] | Captain, this is a Russian matter. | 警监 这是俄国事务 |
[39:18] | But he killed Grigory just — | 但他杀了格里戈里 |
[39:19] | And it is a Russian matter. | 这也是俄国事务 |
[39:21] | If you’ll excuse me, I have a plane to catch. | 失陪了 我得赶飞机 |
[39:25] | I’ve been recalled to Moscow, | 莫斯科召我回去 |
[39:26] | where I shall pay a small fine and begin my retirement. | 我要交一点罚款 开始退休生活 |
[39:29] | A fine? That’s his punishment? | 一笔罚款 这就是惩罚 |
[39:31] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[39:33] | Could you please tell my wife I said… | 你能否告诉我妻子 我说 |
[39:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:45] | “Small thieves get hanged. | “毛贼被绞死 |
[39:47] | Great ones go free.” | 大盗仍逍遥” |
[39:48] | It’s an old Russian proverb. | 是俄国谚语 |
[39:50] | Mr. Oborin, please. | 奥伯林先生 求您了 |
[39:51] | Revoke Sergei’s immunity. | 撤销谢尔盖的豁免权 |
[39:52] | Have him stand trial for Grigory’s murder. | 让他因为谋杀格里戈里受到审判 |
[39:54] | It would set a very dangerous example. | 那会树立起非常危险的范例 |
[39:57] | You see, captain, uh, Russian justice | 你看 警监 俄国的司法 |
[40:00] | is very, very… complicated. | 非常非常…复杂 |
[40:06] | Oh, here’s somebody who would like to say goodbye. | 有人想跟你们道别 |
[40:10] | You two look so unhappy. | 你们俩看起来闷闷不乐的 |
[40:12] | This breaks my heart. | 真让我伤心 |
[40:14] | You’re, uh, leaving town? Same plane as Sergei? | 你也要走吗 跟谢尔盖坐同一班飞机 |
[40:16] | Yes. Nine hours to Moscow. | 对 九个小时才能到莫斯科 |
[40:20] | But plenty of time to work on | 有很长时间写 |
[40:21] | our “Heat and Ice” collaboration, yes? | 《火与冰》了 是吧 |
[40:24] | In fact… | 其实… |
[40:27] | I have an idea for the ending. | 我对结尾有个想法 |
[40:28] | – Vasily, I don’t know if — – It goes like this. | -瓦西里 我不知道 -你这么写 |
[40:29] | Nikki Heat and Jameson Rook | 妮奇·希特和詹姆森·洛克 |
[40:31] | think the evil Russian has gotten away. | 以为邪恶的俄国人逃脱了 |
[40:33] | What they don’t know is Vladimir Ice has set in motion a plan | 他们不知道 弗拉基米尔·艾斯开始制定计划 |
[40:37] | to send the murderer to live out the rest of his miserable life | 把凶手送到俄国偏远的奥伊米亚康 |
[40:41] | at a lonely Russian outpost, Oymyakon. | 让他痛苦地度过余生 |
[40:45] | I’ve heard of that town. | 我听说过那个镇 |
[40:46] | That’s the coldest place on earth. | 是地球上最冷的地方 |
[40:48] | It takes four days to warm the ground with bonfire | 在埋葬去世的人之前 |
[40:51] | before they can bury their dead. | 要花四天时间用篝火化开地面 |
[40:53] | Is that where Sergei is headed? | 谢尔盖要去那儿吗 |
[40:54] | In Russia, there are far worse places than prison. | 在俄国 有比监狱糟糕得多的地方 |
[40:58] | Like I said, Russian justice is very complicated. | 我说过 俄国的司法非常复杂 |
[41:07] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[41:11] | Strong. | 够壮实的 |
[41:12] | This was fun, no? | 挺有趣吧 |
[41:13] | – Yeah. – We do it again sometime. | -对 -我们改日再做 |
[41:15] | Call first. | 提前打电话 |
[41:17] | Do svidaniya. | 再见 |
[41:17] | You, too. | 再见 |
[41:20] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[41:21] | Oh, no. Come on. | 不 来吧 |
[41:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:27] | All right. | 行了 |
[41:29] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[41:38] | Not exactly the ending that I was hoping for, | 跟我希望的结局不完全相同 |
[41:40] | but I guess it’ll have to do. | 但我觉得也只能如此 |
[41:43] | You know, Beckett, we’ve kissed in six different countries. | 贝克特 我们已经在六个国家亲吻过了 |
[41:46] | – Really? You’re keeping count? – You’re not? | -是吗 你一直在数吗 -你没数吗 |
[41:48] | Anyway, one country we haven’t kissed in is Russia. | 无论如何 我们没在俄国吻过 |
[41:52] | And technically, right now, we are on Russian soil. | 严格来说 现在我们就站在俄国领土上 |
[41:56] | You know, there is one other thing | 还有一件事 |
[41:57] | that we’ve done in six different countries. | 我们也在六个国家做过 |
[42:01] | Idi syuda kroshka. | 过来 宝贝 |
[42:03] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:04] | Means follow me and find out. | 跟我来 你就知道了 |
[42:08] | Find a Russian translation app. | 找个俄语翻译软件 |