时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Sorry, I’m gonna be a while. | 抱歉 我还得要一阵 |
[00:14] | Excuse me, do you know where there’s another… | 打扰 你知道还有别的… |
[00:16] | Ah, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[00:26] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:31] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:32] | Sadie. | 桑迪 |
[00:45] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[00:47] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[01:00] | Now, Rick, be charming but not too charming. | 里克 要有魅力 但别太过分了 |
[01:04] | That’s like asking superman not to be too super. | 这就像让超人别那么”超” |
[01:06] | What’s wrong with being too charming? | 有魅力怎么了 |
[01:08] | Nothing, except when you are testifying in a murder trial. | 没什么不好 只是为凶杀案作证时就不合适了 |
[01:11] | Look, being charming tells the jury that you’re confident, | 有魅力的人让陪审团觉得自信 |
[01:13] | But being too charming tells | 但如果做过头 |
[01:15] | them that you’re trying to be manipulative. | 他们会觉得你想操控他们 |
[01:16] | Oh, I see. This is why you never had me testify | 我懂了 这就是你从不让我为我们的 |
[01:19] | in any of our cases. | 案子作证的原因 |
[01:21] | You’re jealous of my charm. | 你是嫉妒我的魅力 |
[01:22] | I’m serious, okay? Don’t get cocky. | 我是说真的 别自大 |
[01:24] | This is the first time you’ll be testifying in court, | 这是你第一次出庭作证 |
[01:26] | and it can get nerve-racking. | 作证有时很让人紧张 |
[01:28] | I’ll be fine, especially since word on the street | 我会没事的 尤其据传 |
[01:30] | is the defense lawyer is a total hack. | 辩护律师根本没本事 |
[01:32] | Oh, yeah? Who is it? | 是吗 是谁 |
[01:34] | Stan Novak. | 斯坦·诺瓦克 |
[01:35] | “Short attention span” Stan? | “精神集中不过三秒”斯坦吗 |
[01:37] | That guy gets lost in his own cross examinations. | 那人自己做盘问时都会找不到北 |
[01:39] | Yeah. You will be fine. | 嗯 那你会没事的 |
[01:42] | Too bad you won’t be there to see me in action. | 可惜你是没法看我作证了 |
[01:44] | – No, but I will. – Is that wise? | -我会去的 -那样好吗 |
[01:46] | I mean, publicly, aren’t we still supposed to be separated? | 我们明面上还是分手状态啊 |
[01:48] | This is the Sadie Beakman murder trial we’re talking about. | 这可是桑迪·比克曼的凶案审判 |
[01:51] | Her reporting from Iraq | 她的伊拉克报导 |
[01:52] | shaped the way many Americans saw the war. | 成就了很多美国人对伊战的看法 |
[01:54] | Plus it gave her the profile to launch her own news website. | 而且这还让她得以创办自己的网站 |
[01:57] | And as captain of the precinct that closed her murder case, | 作为为她的凶杀案结案的分局警监 |
[02:01] | it would be odd if I didn’t show. | 如果我不去才奇怪呢 |
[02:03] | Then we should come up with a secret signal. | 那我们就该想个秘密信号 |
[02:05] | A little thing just between the two of us that says, | 我们的暗号 来表明 |
[02:07] | “I love you.” | “我爱你” |
[02:08] | Oh, you know, I think that would be a little… | 我觉得那就有点… |
[02:11] | – Do you need a tissue? – No, | -你需要纸巾吗 -不是 |
[02:12] | this is my… that’s the secret “I love you” signal. | 这是我的秘密”我爱你”手势 |
[02:14] | – Do you like it? – Rubbing your nose? | -喜欢吗 -摸鼻子吗 |
[02:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah, that’s really romantic. | -嗯 -是啊 真浪漫 |
[02:18] | Anyway, I got to go. | 总之 我得走了 |
[02:19] | I’m meeting Vikram. I’ll see you at the court. | 我要去见维克拉姆 回头庭上见 |
[02:21] | Yes, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:29] | Where are we on surveilling Caleb Brown | 监视卡莱布·布朗 |
[02:30] | and connecting him to LokSat? | 将他与洛克塞特联系起来进展如何 |
[02:33] | Exactly where we were last week | 跟上周 |
[02:35] | and the week before that and the week before that. | 上上周 上上上周的情况一样 |
[02:37] | So nowhere? | 就是毫无进展吗 |
[02:38] | Our target at the public defender’s office | 我们公设辩护人办公室的那位目标 |
[02:40] | is like a super villain… no weaknesses. | 就像个超级反派 没有弱点 |
[02:42] | Oh, come on. That’s not possible. | 得了 那是不可能的 |
[02:43] | Sure about that? ’cause Cee Cee and I have tried every pos– | 是吗 因为我和茜茜已经试过了 |
[02:45] | – Wait, what? Who’s Cee Cee? – No one. | -等等 什么 茜茜是谁 -没谁 |
[02:49] | Did you give your computer a girl’s name? | 你是给你的电脑起了个女生名字吗 |
[02:52] | You don’t know my life. | 你不了解我的生活 |
[02:53] | I’ve never been happier about that until this moment. | 此前我从未为此感到如此庆幸呢 |
[02:56] | Look, I am tired of lying to everyone. | 我受够了跟大家撒谎 |
[02:57] | I want my life back, | 我想要回我的生活 |
[02:58] | and given your new relationship with your computer, | 鉴于你都跟你的电脑发展恋情了 |
[03:00] | it’s time you get yours back, too. | 你也需要回归自己的生活了 |
[03:02] | So let’s figure this out. What is Caleb Brown’s weakness? | 我们赶紧想出卡莱布·布朗的弱点吧 |
[03:07] | This is gonna be the easiest case I have ever tried. | 这将是我参与过的最简单的案子 |
[03:10] | How can you be so sure? | 你为什么如此肯定 |
[03:11] | The defendant has a history of arrest | 被告有一堆逮捕记录 |
[03:12] | for robbing high-end houses while working as a cater waiter. | 全是因为扮成酒席承包人抢劫高端住宅 |
[03:15] | Sadie Beakman caught her in the act | 桑迪·比克曼抓了她个现行 |
[03:17] | and the defendant killed her in order to get away. | 被告为逃跑而杀了她 |
[03:19] | Isn’t that all circumstantial? | 这不都是只有旁证推测吗 |
[03:21] | Yes, which is why it’s a good thing I have you… | 是的 所以幸好我有你 |
[03:23] | an eyewitness. | 一名目击证人 |
[03:25] | The defendant really should’ve taken that plea deal I offered. | 被告真的该接受我提出的认罪协议的 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Why didn’t she? | 是啊 她为什么没接受 |
[03:29] | What do you think their defense is gonna be? | 你觉得他们会如何抗辩 |
[03:30] | Don’t concern yourself with that. | 别去想那个 |
[03:32] | No matter how he tries to spin the facts, | 不管他要如何扭曲事实 |
[03:33] | you stick with what you saw. | 你要坚持陈述自己所看到的 |
[03:35] | Nina O’Keefe killed Sadie Beakman. | 妮娜·奥基弗杀了桑迪·比克曼 |
[03:37] | The victim’s family. | 这是被害人的家庭 |
[03:39] | Oh, yes, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[03:41] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你们 |
[03:42] | Sorry it’s under such terrible circumstances. | 很抱歉是因为这样的事 |
[03:44] | Yeah. Us, too. | 是啊 我们也是 |
[03:45] | So, how are you holding up? | 你们还好吗 |
[03:47] | Some good days, more bad. | 有时还好 但更多时候不好 |
[03:49] | We can’t seem to get over it. | 我们似乎无法翻篇 |
[03:51] | You know, my wife spent two years embedded | 我妻子在伊拉克跟部队 |
[03:52] | with troops in Iraq and not a scratch. | 潜伏了两年都毫发无伤 |
[03:54] | And then a party in Manhattan. Doesn’t make sense. | 却死在曼哈顿一个派对上 真是没道理 |
[03:57] | Well, we’re gonna get her justice. | 我们会为她主持正义的 |
[04:11] | – Marcus. – Hey. Glad you could make it, captain. | -马库斯 -你来了太好了 警监 |
[04:13] | So, um, what is this I hear about you asking Lanie out? | 我怎么听说你约会蕾妮了 |
[04:16] | No, no, no, no. You got that wrong. | 不不 你误会了 |
[04:18] | Lanie asked me. | 是蕾妮约的我 |
[04:19] | Really? That’s what I… | 真的吗 我… |
[04:21] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[04:23] | My name is Caleb Brown from the public defender’s office. | 我是卡莱布·布朗 是公设辩护人办公室的 |
[04:25] | I’ll be representing you today. | 我今天将代理你 |
[04:26] | What is Caleb Brown doing here? | 卡莱布·布朗怎么来了 |
[04:28] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[04:30] | All rise! This court is now in session. | 全体起立 庭审开始 |
[04:32] | The honorable judge Gloria Wollcott presiding. | 有请尊敬的法官葛洛丽亚·沃考特 |
[04:36] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[04:40] | Well, well, well, Mr. Caleb Brown. | 哎呀 卡莱布·布朗先生 |
[04:42] | As lovely as it is to see you in my courtroom, where’s Mr. Novak? | 虽然很高兴在我的庭上见到你 但诺瓦克先生呢 |
[04:45] | Your honor, | 法官大人 |
[04:46] | Mr. Novak’s wife went into premature labor last night. | 诺瓦克先生的妻子昨晚早产了 |
[04:48] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[04:49] | The baby’s fine, as is the mother, | 母婴平安 |
[04:50] | but obviously Mr. Novak is unavailable, | 但诺瓦克先生显然不能来了 |
[04:52] | so the public defender’s office asked me to take over. | 所以公设辩护人办公室叫我来接手 |
[04:55] | – And you’re up to speed on the case? – Yes, your honor. | -你已经了解案情了吗 -是的 法官大人 |
[04:56] | Plus I did a little work on my own this morning. | 另外 我今早还格外下了一番功夫 |
[04:59] | – Any objections, Mr. Weller? – None, your honor. | -有任何反对吗 维勒先生 -没有 法官大人 |
[05:02] | Then let’s proceed, shall we? Bailiff, bring in the jury. | 那么继续吧 法警 请陪审团 |
[05:05] | The people call Roger Masters, your honor. | 公诉人传罗杰·马特斯 法官大人 |
[05:07] | Sadie was kind, thoughtful. She was generous. | 桑迪善良 周到 慷慨 |
[05:10] | I would know. We were friends for over 20 years. | 我很清楚 我们是20多年的朋友 |
[05:12] | I was her cameraman back when she was still | 她创办自己网站之前 |
[05:14] | a news correspondent before she started her website. | 还做通讯记者时 我是她的摄影师 |
[05:16] | Thank you, Mr. Masters. No further questions. | 谢谢你 马特斯先生 没有其他问题了 |
[05:19] | So, the murder took place at your townhouse, is that correct? | 凶案是发生在你的联体别墅 是吗 |
[05:22] | I’m afraid so. | 是的 |
[05:23] | My wife and I hosted the cocktail party | 我和妻子主持了一场鸡尾酒派对 |
[05:25] | where your client killed Sadie. | 你的委托人在派对上杀了桑迪 |
[05:26] | Did you see my client kill her? | 你看到我的委托人杀人了吗 |
[05:29] | No. No, I did not. | 没有 |
[05:30] | The fireplace poker punctured the ribcage | 壁炉拨火棍刺穿了胸腔 |
[05:33] | and nicked Mrs. Beakman’s aorta, | 割伤了比克曼太太的主动脉 |
[05:35] | causing massive blood loss and her eventual death. | 导致她大量失血并最终死亡 |
[05:38] | Did Mrs. Beakman die immediately? | 比克曼太太是当场死亡的吗 |
[05:40] | It would’ve taken 5 to 10 minutes | 她的伤势会在 |
[05:42] | for her to succumb to her wounds. | 5到10分钟内致死 |
[05:44] | Dr. Parish, would Mrs. Beakman have been in much pain? | 帕里什医生 比克曼太太是不是很痛苦 |
[05:47] | Yes. Excruciating pain. | 是的 非常痛苦 |
[05:49] | No further questions, your honor. | 没有其他问题了 法官大人 |
[05:50] | The defendant was on the run | 被告当时在逃 |
[05:52] | – until me and my partner… – Until my partner and I | -直到我和搭档 -直到我和搭档 |
[05:53] | caught up with her at Grand Central Terminal. | 最终在中央车站逮住了她 |
[05:54] | And… and did my client confess? | 那么 我的委托人认罪了吗 |
[05:56] | No. She didn’t make a statement. | 没有 她没有录口供 |
[05:58] | – The only thing she said… – The only thing she said | -她只说 -她只说… |
[05:59] | was that she wanted to speak with a lawyer. | 她想叫律师 |
[06:03] | The people call Richard Castle. | 公诉人传唤理查德·卡塞尔 |
[06:15] | Raise your right hand. | 请举起右手 |
[06:16] | Oh, sorry. This is the right hand. | 抱歉 这才是右手 |
[06:18] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你是否发誓说真话 说出全部真话 |
[06:20] | – and nothing but the truth? – I do. | -而且只说真话 -是的 |
[06:23] | Mr. Castle, what is it that you do for a living? | 卡塞尔先生 您是做什么的 |
[06:26] | I’m a murder-mystery novelist. | 我是位悬疑小说家 |
[06:27] | Have you held any other jobs? | 你还做过别的吗 |
[06:29] | Yeah, six years as a civilian investigator | 是的 我有六年作为平民调查员 |
[06:31] | working with the NYPD, homicides for the 12th precinct. | 与纽约警局12分局凶案组合作的经历 |
[06:35] | So, you’re a bit of an expert | 那么你对破解凶案 |
[06:37] | when it comes to solving murders? | 是个行家了 |
[06:38] | Yes, and I use that expertise | 是的 而我凭这份经验 |
[06:40] | to lend authenticity to my novels. | 给我的小说带来真实感 |
[06:42] | Now, what brought you to the home of Roger and Joanna Masters | 你是为何会在五个月前的9月14日 |
[06:46] | on the evening of September 14th five months ago? | 前往罗杰和乔安娜·马特斯家 |
[06:48] | Joanna Masters won a charity auction | 乔安娜·马特斯赢下了一场慈善拍卖 |
[06:50] | to have me come to her home and do a private reading | 赢得了我去她家 私下诵读 |
[06:52] | of “Driving Heat,” my latest novel, | 我次日将出版的 |
[06:54] | due to come out the following day. | 最新小说《希特袭来》的机会 |
[06:57] | Oh, my! | 天呐 |
[06:59] | Richard Castle… in my home. | 理查德·卡塞尔驾临寒舍 |
[07:01] | It is a pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[07:02] | Oh, I just adore your books. | 我可喜欢你的书了 |
[07:04] | I mean, Nikki Heat is, like, my role model. | 妮基·希特 我的偶像啊 |
[07:06] | – I love her. – Me, too. You are too kind. | 我爱死她了 -我也是 你太客气了 |
[07:08] | – And you are too cute. – Keep talking. | -你太帅了 -这话我喜欢 |
[07:10] | Please come in, come in. | 请进吧 请进 |
[07:14] | Like you to meet my husband, Roger. | 这位是我丈夫 罗杰 |
[07:16] | Richard. Nice to meet you. | 理查德 见到你很高兴 |
[07:17] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢 |
[07:18] | And, uh… | 这是 |
[07:19] | – These are the Beakmans. – That’s when I met Sadie Beakman. | -这是比克曼夫妇 -于是我结识了桑迪·比克曼 |
[07:21] | Sadie, Lloyd, and their lovely daughter, Annie. | 桑迪 罗伊德和他们可爱的女儿安妮 |
[07:24] | – Richard. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -理查德 认识你很高兴 -认识你很高兴 |
[07:25] | I’m sure you recognize Sadie | 你一定认得出桑迪 |
[07:27] | from her Iraq war news reports, | 知道她出名的伊拉克战争报道 |
[07:29] | but she also owns and operates BeakmanReport.com. | 但她也是比克曼新闻网的所有人和经营者 |
[07:32] | After meeting the soon-to-be victim, | 见过准被害人后 |
[07:34] | I met the soon-to-be killer. | 我也见到了准凶手 |
[07:36] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[07:38] | Thank you so much for being here. | 谢谢各位的到来 |
[07:40] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢邀请我来 |
[07:41] | Sorry about the small poster. I ran out of the big ones. | 抱歉用了这么小的海报 大的用光了 |
[07:44] | “Driving Heat,” written by…this guy. | 《希特袭来》 此人所著 |
[07:49] | “The last thing Nikki Heat expected | “妮基·希特升任 |
[07:51] | when she received her promotion up to captain of the NYPD…” | 纽约警局警监时 万万没有想到…” |
[07:54] | After the reading, I needed to use the restroom. | 诵读结束后 我去用洗手间 |
[08:00] | Sorry, I’m gonna be a while. | 抱歉 我还得要一阵 |
[08:02] | So I went to use the facilities upstairs. | 于是我便去了楼上的洗手间 |
[08:04] | Stop! | 住手 |
[08:07] | That’s when I saw the defendant kill Sadie Beakman. | 这时我撞见了被告杀害桑迪·比克曼的场景 |
[08:10] | Let the record reflect the witness has identified | 请记录显示目击证人指认了 |
[08:13] | the defendant, Nina O’Keefe, as the woman in question. | 被告妮娜·奥基弗是他所指的女人 |
[08:17] | Nothing further, your honor. | 没有其他问题了 法官大人 |
[08:20] | Mr. Brown, your witness. | 布朗先生 你方证人 |
[08:21] | Mr. Castle, I-I don’t want to take up too much of your time. | 卡塞尔先生 我不想太占用你的时间 |
[08:24] | I only have a handful of questions. | 我只有几个问题 |
[08:26] | First… is it possible | 首先 我的委托人 |
[08:27] | that my client did not kill Mrs. Beakman? | 是否可能没有杀害比克曼太太 |
[08:30] | Oh, no. It was definitely her. | 不可能 绝对是她 |
[08:32] | And you remember the events of the evening clearly? | 你对当晚的事件记得很清楚吗 |
[08:35] | Because I know that you have a history of memory loss. | 因为 我知道你有失忆史 |
[08:38] | – Objection, your honor. – Goes to credibility. | -反对 法官大人 -这事关可信度 |
[08:41] | I’ll allow it. | 反对无效 |
[08:43] | Mr. Castle, is it true that on May 12, 2014, | 卡塞尔先生 2014年5月12日 |
[08:47] | you were abducted by parties still unknown | 你是否曾被至今未查明的人绑架 |
[08:49] | and then returned 8 weeks later? | 8周后才又出现 |
[08:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:53] | And you still have memory loss? | 而且你依然失着忆 |
[08:55] | Only of those eight weeks. | 只对那8周失了忆 |
[08:57] | My memory of your client killing Mrs. Beakman is crystal clear. | 我对你委托人杀害比克曼太太的记忆十分清晰 |
[09:00] | But how can you be sure? | 你怎么可能确定呢 |
[09:02] | Because I was an eyewitness. | 因为我是目击证人 |
[09:04] | So glad that you used that word. | 很高兴你用了这个词 |
[09:06] | Eyewitness. | 目击证人 |
[09:08] | Now, Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:09] | you gave a reading of “Driving Heat” | 你在案发当晚曾诵读 |
[09:13] | on the evening in question, | 《希特袭来》 |
[09:14] | the continuing adventures of Nikki Heat. | 这是妮基·希特系列的新书 |
[09:16] | Might you humor the court and just give us a short reading? | 能否为庭上读一小段 |
[09:19] | Just the highlighted section, if you please. | 就读高亮的部分即可 麻烦了 |
[09:26] | “Nikki had seen it often, as every cop had. | “妮基以及每个警察都经常会见到 |
[09:29] | otherwise-reliable eyewitnesses | 本来很可靠的目击证人 |
[09:31] | conflate or confuse details that seem indelible | 搞错或搞混在那些没有 |
[09:34] | to those not caught up in the trauma of the incident.” | 因事件产生创伤的人眼里不可磨灭的细节” |
[09:37] | According to previous testimony, | 据之前的证词 |
[09:39] | you use your expertise with the NYPD | 你凭你在纽约警局的经验 |
[09:41] | to add authenticity to your stories. | 为你的小说增添真实性 |
[09:44] | Is that correct? | 是吗 |
[09:45] | The defendant killed Mrs. Beakman. | 被告杀了比克曼太太 |
[09:47] | I know what I saw. | 我清楚我看到了什么 |
[09:49] | Just like you knew what you saw on February 2, 2015? | 那么你2015年2月2日也清楚自己看到了什么吗 |
[09:54] | Mr. Castle, did you give a statement | 卡塞尔先生 你是否曾向 |
[09:57] | to a Detective Neely of Westchester P.D. | 韦斯切斯特警局的尼利警探作证说 |
[09:59] | that you were an eyewitness to the murder of Eva Whitfield | 你目睹了伊娃·威特福德的被杀 |
[10:02] | – and that her husband, Cole, was the killer? – Yes, I did… | -而她丈夫科尔是凶手 -是的 |
[10:04] | – And was Cole Whitfield the killer? – No. | -那么科尔·威特福德是凶手吗 -不是 |
[10:07] | So you’ve been wrong before. | 那么你以前就错过 |
[10:09] | That incident was a setup. | 那次事件是个陷阱 |
[10:11] | What happened to Mrs. Beakman was not. | 而比克曼太太的遭遇并非如此 |
[10:13] | I saw the defendant kill her. | 我看到被告杀人了 |
[10:14] | Says the man whose own writings | 而此人自己的书中 |
[10:17] | speak to the unreliability of eyewitnesses, | 也提到了目击证人的不可靠性 |
[10:20] | a man who has given false eyewitness statements in the past, | 而且此人过去曾提供过不实证词 |
[10:23] | a man with a history of memory loss. | 还有 此人有失忆史 |
[10:28] | – Marcus…help him. – Don’t you think I would if I could? | -马库斯 帮帮他 -如果我能怎么会不帮 |
[10:32] | Mr. Castle, let’s pretend | 卡塞尔先生 我们假装 |
[10:34] | that you’re a character out of one of your novels. | 你是你小说的一个人物 |
[10:36] | Would Nikki Heat think that you were a reliable witness? | 那么妮基·希特会认为你是可靠目击证人吗 |
[10:39] | That is a ridiculous question, and yes, she would. | 这个问题太可笑了 她当然会信任我 |
[10:42] | I’m disappointed in you, Mr. Castle. | 我真对你失望 卡塞尔先生 |
[10:43] | I thought you of all people | 我以为你是最会 |
[10:44] | would be sympathetic to my client. | 对我的委托人产生同情的 |
[10:46] | Weren’t you once framed for murder? | 你自己不就曾被陷害犯下谋杀吗 |
[10:50] | That… yeah, that was 3XK, the serial killer. | 那是3XK 是个连环杀手 |
[10:55] | He had a vendetta against me. | 他是跟我有仇 |
[10:56] | That… that was… that was different. | 那根本是另一码事 |
[10:58] | W-why is it different for you but not for my client? | 为什么对你就是另一码事 对我委托人就不是 |
[11:02] | What makes you so special, Mr. Castle? | 你凭什么那么特别 卡塞尔先生 |
[11:04] | Dr. Parish testified that the victim, Mrs. Beakman, | 帕里什医生证实被害人比克曼太太 |
[11:07] | was alive for 5 to 10 minutes after being stabbed | 遇刺后还活了5到10分钟 |
[11:10] | and in excruciating pain. | 而且当时十分痛苦 |
[11:13] | Might it be that my client simply came across the victim | 或许我的委托人只是撞见了被害人 |
[11:16] | after the true killer stabbed her and fled? | 而真凶刺伤她后已经逃逸 |
[11:19] | – But that… – This is not one of your stories, sir! | -但那… -这可不是你的小说 先生 |
[11:21] | You do not get to make up the facts as you see fit. | 你不能随你心意编造事实 |
[11:24] | Now, my client is fighting for her life | 我的委托人在为她的人生争取 |
[11:26] | just as you once fought for yours against 3XK. | 就像你曾与3XK斗争那样 |
[11:29] | So, now I ask you one last time, is it possible, Mr. Castle, | 那么我再问你一次 卡塞尔先生 我委托人 |
[11:33] | that my client did not kill Mrs. Beakman? | 是否可能并没杀比克曼太太 |
[11:41] | Yes, it’s possible. Yes. | 有可能的 |
[11:43] | Yes, it is possible. Possible that you are wrong. | 是有可能 你有可能错了 |
[11:47] | Nothing further, your honor. | 没有别的问题了 法官大人 |
[11:54] | Mr. Castle, you may step down. | 卡塞尔先生 你可以退下了 |
[12:04] | Mr. Castle, you may step down. | 卡塞尔先生 你可以退下了 |
[12:10] | Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[12:12] | Step down. | 退下吧 |
[12:18] | It’s nearly 5:00. | 都快5点了 |
[12:20] | We will pick this back up in the morning. | 我们明天继续 |
[12:21] | Court is in recess until 9:00 a.m. | 法庭明天上午9点重新开庭 |
[12:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:36] | Marcus, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 马库斯 我很抱歉 我不知道怎么回事 |
[12:38] | – I got torpedoed. – No, no, no, no. | -我被偷袭了 -不不 |
[12:40] | You got nuked. | 你是被抹杀了 |
[12:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:45] | Beckett, I just blew the entire case. | 贝克特 我刚刚毁了整个案子 |
[12:47] | Well, the trial’s not over yet, right, Marcus? | 庭审还没结束呢 是吧马库斯 |
[12:50] | Look, I’m not gonna lie to you. We got a serious problem now. | 我不骗你 我们现在麻烦大了 |
[12:52] | Castle, you’ve just given the jury reasonable doubt. | 卡塞尔 你刚刚给了陪审团合理怀疑 |
[12:55] | But there’s got to be something we can do, right? | 但我们还能做点什么的吧 |
[12:57] | Well, we have until court resumes tomorrow morning | 我们得在法庭明早重新开庭前 |
[12:58] | to find new evidence | 找到新证据 |
[12:59] | or another witness who can prove Nina’s guilt. | 或其他目击证人证明妮娜有罪 |
[13:01] | Yes. However, what can you possibly uncover | 是啊 但你能在不到16小时内 |
[13:03] | in less than 16 hours? | 找到什么啊 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. But we have to try. | 我不知道 但我们得一试 |
[13:10] | How many more times do we have to go through these case files? | 我们还要再翻几次案卷啊 |
[13:12] | As many as it takes. | 需要多少次就多少次 |
[13:14] | Beckett, we got stacks and stacks of hay here but no needles. | 贝克特 我们这里有汪洋大海却没有针 |
[13:16] | I think we need a new strategy. | 我们得换个策略 |
[13:18] | I can’t believe how badly I blew it out there. | 我真不敢相信我搞砸得多严重 |
[13:21] | This is my fault, guys. I’m sorry. | 这都怪我 各位 对不起 |
[13:23] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别那么责怪自己 |
[13:25] | We’ve all been tripped up on the witness stand. | 我们都在证人席上栽过跟头 |
[13:27] | True. Back when I was in uniform, | 是啊 我做警员时 |
[13:28] | a defense attorney got my head so turned around | 一个辩护律师把我整得五迷三道 |
[13:31] | that I testified the defendant actually kicked my ass | 我居然作证说我逮捕被告时 |
[13:33] | when I tried to arrest her. | 被她踢了屁股 |
[13:35] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不对 |
[13:37] | The defendant was a 75-year-old woman in a wheelchair. | 被告是个75岁坐轮椅的老太太 |
[13:41] | I lost all credibility with the jury. | 我在陪审团面前信誉扫地 |
[13:43] | To this day, we pass the park where she feeds the birds, | 直至今日 我们经过她喂鸟的公园 |
[13:46] | she snickers, turns to her nurse, and tells her the tale | 她还会偷笑 跟她的护工讲述 |
[13:49] | of how she got one over on poor old Javi. | 她当年拿下我们可怜哈维的故事 |
[13:51] | Ms. Lucinda… I will get her one day. | 露辛达女士 我总有一天能逮到她 |
[13:56] | But have any of you botched your testimony in a murder trial? | 但你们有人在谋杀案庭审中搞砸过吗 |
[14:04] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[14:05] | Hey, Espo, that story about Ms. Lucinda… | 埃斯波 那个露辛达女士的故事 |
[14:07] | so she still talks about how she made a fool out of you. | 她到现在还会谈论她让你出丑的故事吗 |
[14:10] | Yes. Thank you for rubbing it in, Captain Beckett. | 是啊 多谢你给伤口撒盐了 贝克特警监 |
[14:13] | You guys, we’re approaching this wrong. | 各位 我们的策略错了 |
[14:15] | I mean, we’ve been trying to find a clue from the murder, | 我们一直在找凶案当时的线索 |
[14:18] | whereas we should be looking for a clue from after the murder. | 而我们应该找凶案发生后的线索 |
[14:21] | Yes. Nina’s been held since her arrest. | 是啊 妮娜被捕后就一直被关押 |
[14:25] | She might’ve confessed something to a cellmate. | 她或许跟狱友吐露过什么 |
[14:27] | Let’s bring Nina’s cellmate in. | 我们去把她狱友接来吧 |
[14:31] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:33] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[14:34] | For not giving up on me. | 没有放弃我 |
[14:35] | Well, you’ve never given up on me, so… | 你也从没放弃过我 所以 |
[14:39] | Castle, wait. | 卡塞尔 等等 |
[14:41] | Uh, not here. | 这里不行 |
[14:41] | Oh, right. Separated. | 对了 我们分居呢 |
[14:44] | Are you okay? Do you have allergies? | 你没事吧 你过敏了吗 |
[14:46] | No, that’s the… that’s the signal. That’s the… | 不 那是…那个手势 |
[14:48] | Oh, yes. You really should think of something better. | 对了 你真的该想个更好的 |
[14:51] | It’s adorable. | 多可爱啊 |
[14:54] | Damn. That’s a good photo of Nina. | 该死 妮娜这张照片不错啊 |
[14:57] | You know, in my mug shot, I look like a train wreck. | 我的入狱照 可难看了 |
[15:00] | Probably because I was high on crack at the time. | 大概是因为我当时嗑可卡因嗑嗨了 |
[15:01] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[15:02] | Has Nina revealed anything about the murder? | 妮娜有透露任何关于谋杀案的事吗 |
[15:05] | Yep. Between the three of us, she’s guilty as hell. | 有 我偷偷告诉你俩 她有罪的 |
[15:09] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[15:15] | Okay, Bridget, what do you want? | 好吧 布里吉特 你想要什么 |
[15:18] | Oh, what does any girl want, detective? | 姑娘家还能要点啥 警探 |
[15:20] | The personal satisfaction of bringing a killer to justice? | 让凶手伏法的满足感吗 |
[15:22] | 50 bucks in my prison | 接下来10周 |
[15:23] | commissary every week for the next 10 weeks. | 每周给我的监狱小卖部存50美元 |
[15:25] | 40 bucks for 5 weeks. | 40美元 5周 |
[15:27] | Eight, and that’s as low as I’ll go. | 8周 我不会再低了 |
[15:28] | Deal. But you better have some solid information. | 成交 你最好有货真价实的情报 |
[15:31] | Now, has Nina confessed to the murder? | 说吧 妮娜认罪了吗 |
[15:34] | No. | 没有 |
[15:35] | But I know she did it. | 但我知道是她干的 |
[15:37] | Look, here’s the deal with Nina. | 妮娜是这样的 |
[15:38] | She’s a mouse. Doesn’t talk much. | 她是只老鼠 不怎么说话 |
[15:41] | Then one day she lets slip she’s worried | 然后有一天 她说出她担心 |
[15:42] | the prosecution might find out about her secret. | 公诉方会发现她的秘密 |
[15:44] | – What secret? – Didn’t say. | -什么秘密 -没说 |
[15:47] | I think it has to do with her boyfriend or something. | 我猜是跟她男友有关 |
[15:50] | What boyfriend? | 什么男友 |
[15:53] | If Nina has a secret boyfriend out there, | 如果妮娜有个秘密男友 |
[15:54] | – there’s a chance she confessed to him. – Yeah. | -她可能跟他说了 -嗯 |
[15:57] | No, I’m just trying to figure out | 不 我只是想知道 |
[15:57] | who Nina was dating when she was arrested. | 妮娜被捕时在跟谁约会 |
[16:01] | Am I working with the police? | 我是否跟警方是一伙儿的 |
[16:02] | – No. – No, no. | -别认 -不不 |
[16:03] | I went to high school with Nina. | 我是妮娜的高中同学 |
[16:05] | What school? Uh…Taft? | 哪所学校 塔夫特吗 |
[16:09] | Hello? Uh… | 喂 |
[16:11] | None of Nina’s people | 妮娜的人 |
[16:12] | are gonna help us build a case against her. | 是不会帮我们立案起诉她的 |
[16:14] | We’re gonna have to figure out a different way | 我们得另想办法确认 |
[16:15] | to identify Nina’s boyfriend. | 妮娜男友的身份了 |
[16:16] | I just did. Follow me. | 我做到了 跟我来 |
[16:19] | So, I went through Nina’s financials. | 我去查了妮娜的账 |
[16:21] | It turns out the night before the murder, | 凶案前一晚 |
[16:23] | Nina bought drinks at a bar on the east village. | 妮娜在东格林威治一家酒吧买了酒 |
[16:25] | Now, that bar went out of business. | 这家酒吧已经倒闭了 |
[16:27] | However, the hotel next door | 但隔壁的酒店 |
[16:29] | had surveillance footage from that night. | 有当晚的监控录像 |
[16:33] | Look. | 看 |
[16:34] | Now, bear in mind, this is the night before Nina killed Sadie. | 记住 这是妮娜杀桑迪的前一晚 |
[16:38] | – There’s Nina. – Is Nina’s boyfriend in this? | -妮娜来了 -妮娜的男友在里面吗 |
[16:40] | Not her boyfriend. Wait for it. | 不是她男友 等着 |
[16:43] | Her girlfriend. | 是女友 |
[16:46] | Sadie! | 桑迪 |
[16:48] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:53] | The victim and the killer were having an affair?! | 被害人和凶手有私情 |
[16:56] | Why is my voice so high? | 我的声音怎么尖了 |
[17:06] | You see, Beckett? | 瞧 贝克特 |
[17:08] | This is why I love the 12th precinct. | 这就是我喜欢12分局的地方 |
[17:10] | You guys never let me down. | 你们从不让我失望 |
[17:12] | This recording gives you new motive for murder, | 这段视频是凶案的新动机 |
[17:13] | and it’s ironclad. | 而且铁证如山 |
[17:15] | Nina and Sadie were having an affair. | 妮娜和桑迪有私情 |
[17:16] | Clearly, they were fighting, | 她们显然起了争执 |
[17:18] | and Nina most likely killed her in a crime of passion. | 妮娜很可能是激情犯罪了 |
[17:21] | Okay. I will have my people track down | 好了 我会叫我的人 |
[17:23] | former employees of this bar, | 找到酒吧的前雇员 |
[17:25] | and hopefully one of them can corroborate the affair. | 希望其中有人能证实私情的事 |
[17:27] | Okay, and I’ll have my team | 好 我会让我的人 |
[17:28] | touch base with Sadie’s family and friends. | 跟桑迪的家人朋友联系 |
[17:30] | Maybe they can shed some light | 或许他们了解 |
[17:31] | as to what was behind this little love affair. | 这段私情背后的内幕 |
[17:36] | You see, Marcus? And you were worried. | 瞧 马库斯 你还担心呢 |
[17:44] | Okay, boys, we found Nina’s coffin. | 好了 各位 我们找到妮娜的棺材了 |
[17:46] | Now let’s nail it shut. | 现在我们去给她钉死在里面吧 |
[17:48] | I’ll talk to Nina’s employees. | 我去跟妮娜的雇员谈谈 |
[17:50] | I’ll go talk with her friends. | 我去找她朋友问话 |
[17:56] | Sadie was having an affair with that woman? | 桑迪在跟那女人出轨 |
[17:59] | That is so twisted. | 这太扭曲了 |
[18:00] | Well, you never know what goes on behind closed doors. | 关起来的门后是什么样谁都不清楚 |
[18:02] | So you knew nothing about Sadie’s extramarital affairs? | 那么你们对桑迪的婚外情毫不知情吗 |
[18:05] | She was good at keeping secrets. | 她很擅长保密 |
[18:07] | Then why hire the catering company that Nina worked for? | 那么为什么雇佣妮娜供职的酒席承包公司 |
[18:09] | Sadie’s recommendation. | 是桑迪推荐的 |
[18:11] | She went to an event that they catered, | 她去过一场他们承办的活动 |
[18:12] | said the food was amazing. | 说食物很棒 |
[18:13] | I bet that’s how Sadie and Nina met. | 我敢说桑迪和妮娜就那么认识的 |
[18:17] | What do you think, Richard? | 你说呢 理查德 |
[18:19] | Entirely possible. | 很有可能 |
[18:20] | See! I told you I was a Nikki Heat fan. | 瞧 我就说过我是妮基·希特的大粉丝 |
[18:22] | I even think like her, too. | 我连思路都想她 |
[18:23] | – It’s uncanny. – I know. | -简直不可思议 -是啊 |
[18:26] | It’s good that you moved | 幸好你把 |
[18:26] | the basketball hoop away from the townhouse. | 篮球板移到了离别墅远点的地方 |
[18:28] | Oh, yeah, those things, | 是啊 那东西 |
[18:29] | they’re just an invitation for burglars to break in. | 就是对盗贼的邀请函 |
[18:31] | Or murderers like Nina to break out. | 或是帮助妮娜这样的杀人犯逃跑 |
[18:33] | Well, we always keep the hoop there. Nina moved it. | 我们一直把篮球板放在那里 妮娜给搬动了 |
[18:36] | Yeah, we didn’t even realize | 是啊 我们直到 |
[18:37] | that she had until the day after the murder. | 凶案发生后第二天才意识到她搬过 |
[18:39] | How are you sure it was Nina that moved it? | 你们怎么确定是妮娜搬的 |
[18:41] | Well, if it wasn’t her, | 如果不是她 |
[18:44] | who else could it have been? | 还能是谁啊 |
[18:47] | Ryan, a moment? | 莱恩 说句话 |
[18:48] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[18:52] | The basketball hoop being moved | 篮球板被移动 |
[18:54] | speaks to a premeditative act. | 说明是事先有预谋 |
[18:55] | Yeah, but our theory of this whole thing | 是啊 但我们的理论是 |
[18:56] | is a crime of passion. What are you thinking? | 这是一起激情犯罪 你觉得呢 |
[18:58] | That we don’t know the whole story. | 我们并不了解全部内情 |
[19:00] | Someone else was up here before I caught Nina over Sadie. | 我看到妮娜骑在桑迪身上前这楼上还有别人 |
[19:04] | Please tell me you’re joking. | 告诉我你在开玩笑吧 |
[19:06] | The fact the basketball hoop was moved is significant | 篮球板被移动过这一点很重要 |
[19:08] | because Nina didn’t have any reason to do it. | 因为妮娜是没理由动它的 |
[19:11] | Kate… why am I back here? | 凯特 为什么叫我来 |
[19:14] | Marcus, this is a legitimate concern. | 马库斯 这一点很有道理 |
[19:15] | If Nina didn’t move the hoop, then who did and why? | 如果不是妮娜动了篮球板 那么是谁 为什么 |
[19:18] | Let’s stick with what we know. Castle saw Nina kill Sadie. | 我们别忘了我们所知的 卡塞尔看见了妮娜杀桑迪 |
[19:21] | End of story. | 就是这样 |
[19:22] | I’m not actually 100% sure about that anymore. | 我现在已经不百分百确定了 |
[19:25] | Wait. Don’t tell me you’re | 等等 别告诉我 |
[19:26] | buying into Caleb’s ridiculous defense. | 你信了卡莱布那套荒谬的抗辩 |
[19:29] | Rick, you got your bell rung in court today. It happens. | 里克 你今天在庭上被整懵了 这时有发生 |
[19:32] | Caleb Brown is a hell of an attorney. | 卡莱布·布朗是个好律师 |
[19:33] | Now you got to let it go. | 你现在得放手了 |
[19:35] | So you’re not going to investigate? | 你不打算调查吗 |
[19:36] | You saw the tape. They were having an affair. | 你看到录像了 她们有私情 |
[19:39] | It’s a crime of passion. Nina is guilty, plain and simple. | 这是激情犯罪 妮娜有罪 就这么简单 |
[19:43] | Don’t we have to be sure? | 我们不是得完全确定吗 |
[19:44] | Rick, look at me. I’m sure. | 里克 看着我 我确定 |
[19:48] | – Marcus, if we could just… – Stop. | -马库斯 或许我们… -够了 |
[19:49] | This case cannot afford | 这案子容不得 |
[19:50] | to have you pour any more doubt into people’s ears. | 你再往别人耳朵里灌输怀疑了 |
[19:58] | Listen, I know you two are separated and all, | 听我说 我知道你俩分居了 |
[20:00] | but could you please talk to him? | 但你能不能劝劝他 |
[20:11] | Castle, are you sure that Nina’s innocent? | 卡塞尔 你真认为妮娜是清白的吗 |
[20:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:16] | But what’s worse than letting a guilty person go free? | 但比让有罪者获得自由更糟的是什么 |
[20:19] | Sending an innocent one to jail. | 把无辜之人送进监狱 |
[20:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | Go home. I’ll swing by later. | 回家吧 我一会儿再过去 |
[20:28] | So you don’t trust what you saw? | 你不相信你亲眼所见 |
[20:29] | I don’t know that I can anymore. | 我现在不确定了 |
[20:31] | I just…keep running it in my head over and over again. | 我只是不停在脑海中回放那些画面 |
[20:36] | And you think Nina was just trying to help this poor woman? | 你觉得妮娜只是在帮助那个可怜女人 |
[20:39] | Nina’s back was to me. | 妮娜当时背对着我 |
[20:41] | I didn’t actually see the death blow. I… | 我确实没看见致命一击 我 |
[20:45] | You got to believe me, you guys. | 你们得相信我 |
[20:46] | I-it really looked like she did it. | 看起来真的像是她杀的人 |
[20:48] | Mm-hmm. Well, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[20:49] | It’s just honestly it sounds to me like nina killed her. | 说实话听起来也像妮娜是杀人凶手 |
[20:53] | – Me too. – I have to find out for sure. | -我也觉得 -我必须查出真相 |
[20:55] | Dad, there’s no way to do that. | 爸爸 那是不可能的 |
[20:57] | I know. | 我明白 |
[21:00] | Or is there? | 或许有可能呢 |
[21:03] | I’ve got it. | 我有办法了 |
[21:04] | And I’d only have to do two things. | 我只要做到两点 |
[21:05] | One, delay the trial so I have a chance to investigate, | 第一 把庭审延期 我就有机会调查 |
[21:07] | And two, have a one-on-one conversation with Nina. | 第二 我要和妮娜面谈 |
[21:11] | Uh, Nina’s lawyer will never allow it. | 妮娜的律师不会同意的 |
[21:13] | Which is why I’m going to have to be very clever | 所以我必须非常聪明 |
[21:15] | with how I go about this. | 变通处理 |
[21:16] | I take it you have a plan. | 我猜你有计划了吧 |
[21:18] | You know I do, mother. | 你知道我有的 妈妈 |
[21:19] | Might I ask you what it? | 我能问是什么计划吗 |
[21:22] | I’m gonna get thrown in jail. | 我要把自己弄进监狱 |
[21:30] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[21:33] | Good morning, your honor. | 早上好 法官大人 |
[21:35] | Mr. Castle, you can’t be in here. | 卡塞尔先生 你不能进来 |
[21:37] | And yet here I am. | 可是我已经进来了 |
[21:38] | Your honor, I was made a fool of yesterday on the stand. | 法官大人 昨天我在庭上出糗 |
[21:40] | I have a reputation to protect, so I would like…A do-over. | 我要维护名声的 所以我想再来一次 |
[21:44] | A do-over? | 再来一次 |
[21:45] | A do-over. | 再来一次 |
[21:46] | Okay, two things. One — that’s stupid. | 好吧 我说两点 第一 那太蠢了 |
[21:48] | And two — your presence in my chambers is highly unethical. | 第二 你跑到我的办公室就很不道德 |
[21:51] | I could hold you in contempt of court for this. | 我可以以蔑视法庭为由收押你 |
[21:53] | Well, I would like to… see you try. | 我倒想让你试试 |
[22:00] | Reggie, come in here, please. | 雷吉 请你进来 |
[22:04] | Mr. Castle, I’m aware of your friendship with the mayor, | 卡塞尔先生 我知道你和市长的交情 |
[22:07] | So even though you don’t deserve it, I’m gonna let you go. | 所以虽然你不配 我还是放你一马 |
[22:11] | Reggie, escort him out of the building, please. | 雷吉 请把他送出大楼 |
[22:17] | Oh. Your honor, I see you attended law school | 法官大人 我看你是在哈德逊大学 |
[22:19] | at Hudson University. Mm. | 读的法学院 |
[22:22] | That explains why you’re so bad at your job. | 怪不得你的工作做得那么烂 |
[22:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:25] | Yes, you see, uh, everyone knows | 你看 大家都知道 |
[22:27] | only criminals attend Hudson University. | 只有罪犯才上哈德逊大学 |
[22:29] | I myself have solved three homicides there. | 我自己在那就破了三起谋杀案 |
[22:34] | Hello? | 喂 你好 |
[22:35] | Gloria Wollcott, please. | 请找葛洛丽亚·沃考特 |
[22:37] | Speaking. | 我就是 |
[22:37] | Yes, this is Tri-Mountain Security calling. | 我们是三山安保公司 |
[22:40] | The alarm on your Connecticut home was triggered. | 您在康涅狄格州家中的报警器响了 |
[22:43] | The officer responded, | 警官刚才报上来的 |
[22:45] | And I’m afraid the report is that your residence was burglarized. | 很抱歉报告说您家被盗了 |
[22:48] | What?! Okay, I’m on my way. | 什么 我马上就去 |
[22:51] | My house has been burglarized. | 我家被盗了 |
[22:53] | Your honor, you know who I am and what I’m capable of doing. | 法官大人 你知道我是谁 有什么本事 |
[22:56] | I can find those burglars for you. | 我能帮你抓小偷 |
[22:58] | – How? – Well, first I would need a listing | -怎么抓 -首先我要一份 |
[22:59] | of all the Hudson University students | 全体哈德逊大学在校生 |
[23:00] | and alumnus in the tri-state area. | 和三州地区毕业生名单 |
[23:03] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[23:04] | Contempt. Have him thrown into a holding cell. | 蔑视法庭 把他扔到牢里去 |
[23:22] | Hey, my trial was supposed to begin like five minutes ago. | 我的审讯五分钟前就该开始了 |
[23:24] | – What’s going on? – Judge postponed your trial until tomorrow. | -发生什么了 -法官推迟到了明天 |
[23:27] | You’ll be transported back to Rikers at the end of the day. | 你今天晚上会被送回里克尔斯岛监狱 |
[23:32] | So, what are you in for? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[23:34] | Sorry, bad joke. | 对不起 这不好笑 |
[23:36] | Don’t talk to me. | 别跟我说话 |
[23:38] | Nina, look, I know about the affair with Sadie. | 妮娜 我知道你和桑迪的地下情了 |
[23:42] | The A.D.A. knows it, too. | 助理检察官也知道了 |
[23:43] | He is gonna use it to bury you. | 他会利用这点置你于死地 |
[23:45] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么说这些 |
[23:47] | I was there, Nina. I saw you. I saw you with my own eyes. | 我在现场 妮娜 我亲眼看见你了 |
[23:50] | I didn’t kill Sadie! I loved her. | 我没杀害桑迪 我爱过她 |
[23:53] | So, yeah, you were there, but you saw it wrong. | 你是在现场 但是你看错了 |
[23:55] | So tell me what I missed. | 那就告诉我 我没看见什么 |
[23:57] | I found Sadie on the ground. Someone had already stabbed her. | 我发现桑迪躺在地上 有人已经捅伤了她 |
[24:00] | She was struggling to breathe, so I pulled the poker out. | 她呼吸困难 所以我把棍子拔了出来 |
[24:04] | I was trying to help her. | 我是想帮她 |
[24:07] | So then why did you run? | 那你为什么要跑 |
[24:08] | I knew how it looked. I panicked. | 我知道看起来是什么样 我慌神了 |
[24:11] | Why didn’t you tell that to the police when they caught you? | 那你被警察逮捕的时候为什么不告诉他们 |
[24:13] | Please. I’ve been arrested before, and I got screwed over. | 别闹了 我以前也被抓过 被害惨了 |
[24:17] | You know why? Because none of the cops believed me. | 知道为什么吗 因为那些警察没人相信我 |
[24:20] | I wasn’t gonna make the same mistake twice. | 我不会再犯同一个错误 |
[24:22] | – Did you at least tell your lawyer? – Of course. | -至少告诉你的律师了吧 -当然 |
[24:24] | I told my original public defender all about the affair, | 我把那事全告诉原来的公辩律师了 |
[24:28] | But he said it’d just come across as motive. | 他说这只能给人杀人动机的感觉 |
[24:30] | Surprise, surprise. It did. | 太”出人意料”了 果然如此 |
[24:34] | What about the fight? | 那场争斗是怎么回事 |
[24:35] | The fight you had with Sadie outside the bar | 你和桑迪在酒吧门口的争斗 |
[24:36] | The night before the murder? | 谋杀案发生的前一晚 |
[24:38] | It was nothing. | 不是什么重要的事 |
[24:40] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[24:41] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[24:43] | I think you’re telling the truth, | 我觉得你说的是实话 |
[24:44] | but I can’t help you unless you tell me the whole story. | 但是你不告诉我事情的全部我也帮不了你 |
[24:54] | The fight was about a couple things. | 是因为好几件事情争执起来的 |
[24:55] | I was sick of sneaking around, | 我受够了偷偷摸摸 |
[24:58] | But Sadie was all paranoid because she had been caught | 但是桑迪太偏执了 因为她过去 |
[25:00] | cheating with other guys in the past. | 和别的男人偷情被抓到过 |
[25:02] | Other guys? | 别的男人 |
[25:04] | So, you were her first… | 所以你是她的第一个 |
[25:07] | Lesbian? | 同性恋人 |
[25:08] | Yes. Is that a problem? | 是的 有问题吗 |
[25:09] | No, not with me. You should check my search history. | 我不介意 查查我的搜索历史你就明白了 |
[25:11] | But you said you were arguing about a couple of things. | 但你说你们是因为好几件事情吵起来的 |
[25:14] | What really pissed me off was that Sadie asked me | 真正惹怒我的是桑迪让我 |
[25:16] | to do something at that cocktail party. | 在鸡尾酒宴会上做些事情 |
[25:19] | What did she ask you to do? | 她让你做什么 |
[25:20] | Bring her Roger Masters’ empty champagne glass. | 把罗杰·马特斯的空酒杯拿给她 |
[25:23] | Roger Masters the host? | 宴会的主人罗杰·马特斯吗 |
[25:25] | – Why would she want his empty glass? – She wouldn’t say. | -她要他的空杯子干什么 -她没说 |
[25:27] | And that really got me fired up | 这真的让我火冒三丈 |
[25:29] | Because if I got caught stealing, | 如果我被抓到偷东西 |
[25:31] | even something as trivial as a champagne glass, | 即使是像香槟杯这样的小玩意 |
[25:34] | I would’ve lost my job. | 也会让我丢掉工作 |
[25:35] | But you stole it for her anyway, didn’t you? | 但你最后还是为她偷来了 不是吗 |
[25:38] | At the end of the day, I’d do anything for Sadie, | 到头来 我愿意为桑迪做任何事情 |
[25:41] | and she knew it. | 她也清楚 |
[25:42] | She had me wrapped around her finger the moment I met her. | 遇见她的那一刻 她就已经抓住了我的心 |
[25:45] | Walk me through it. Tell me what happened. | 说清楚点 发生了什么 |
[25:47] | When Roger was done with his champagne, | 罗杰喝完了他的香槟后 |
[25:49] | I retrieved the empty glass and quietly handed it off to Sadie. | 我回收了空杯子悄悄递给了桑迪 |
[25:53] | – What did she do with it? – Went upstairs. | -她用那个做什么 -上楼了 |
[25:55] | I followed her up like 20 minutes later | 大概20分钟后我上去 |
[25:56] | to see what was going on. | 想看看她到底要干嘛 |
[25:58] | That’s when I found her. | 那时我发现她倒在地上 |
[26:00] | – And you told all this to your lawyer? – Yes. | -你把这些都告诉了你的律师吗 – 没错 |
[26:02] | But my original public defender | 但是我原来的公诉人 |
[26:03] | was too overloaded with other cases. | 手头案子太多 |
[26:06] | And, truth be told, he thought I was guilty. | 实话说吧 他认为我有罪 |
[26:09] | He wanted me to take the A.D.A.’s plea deal. | 他还想让我接受检察官的认罪协议 |
[26:12] | Thank god Caleb Brown took over. | 辛亏卡莱布·布朗接手了 |
[26:14] | At least he’s fighting for me. | 至少他是在为我拼命辩护 |
[26:18] | Yo. How’s it hanging, jailbird? | 关着的感觉怎样 囚犯 |
[26:22] | You already pissed off the A.D.A. | 你已经惹恼了助理地检官 |
[26:23] | So, what, you figured, | 于是你就想 |
[26:24] | why the hell not piss off the judge, as well? | 何不把法官也给惹毛了呢 |
[26:26] | Yeah. Can you guys get me out of here? | 没错 你们可以把我弄出去吗 |
[26:28] | Already done. Bailiff called us to come get you. | 早就办好了 法警叫我们接你出来 |
[26:35] | I’m gonna figure out what happened. | 我会查出事情的真相的 |
[26:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:41] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[26:43] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我又没做错什么 |
[26:44] | You tricked a judge to postpone a trial, | 你忽悠法官推迟庭审 |
[26:46] | and then you illegally questioned the defendant. | 然后你还非法审问了被告人 |
[26:49] | Yeah, but other than that, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 对 但除此之外我没做错什么啊 |
[26:51] | Yo, Beckett, Castle’s convinced that Nina’s innocent now. | 贝克特 卡塞尔相信妮娜是无辜的了 |
[26:54] | Because why? | 因为什么 |
[26:55] | Because Sadie wanted Roger’s glass? | 就因为桑迪想要罗杰的杯子吗 |
[26:58] | I think she was after his DNA. | 我认为她是想收集他的DNA |
[27:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:02] | Roger was her cameraman for 20 years. | 罗杰当她的摄影师20年了 |
[27:06] | Nina said that Sadie had had affairs with men in the past. | 妮娜说桑迪和男人有过外遇 |
[27:09] | Maybe they had had one, | 或许他们确实存在这种关系 |
[27:10] | and Sadie’s daughter was actually Roger’s. | 那么桑迪的女儿实际是罗杰的 |
[27:13] | So, uh, what, you think that Sadie cooked this whole thing up | 所以你认为桑迪搞出了整件事情 |
[27:16] | So she could get a DNA sample for a paternity test? | 这样她能得到样本去做亲子鉴定吗 |
[27:18] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个法子知道真相了 |
[27:20] | What do you want us to do, Captain? | 你想让我们去吗 警监 |
[27:22] | – I — – Beckett. Look. | -我 -贝克特 快看 |
[27:26] | Uh, go talk to Roger, see what he knows. | 去和罗杰谈吧 看他知道些什么 |
[27:31] | What is he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛 |
[27:32] | I’ll handle this. You just be normal. | 我来处理 你自然点 |
[27:36] | Captain, you crossed the line. | 警监 你越线了 |
[27:38] | I know that you had Castle go in and interview my client — | 我知道你让卡塞尔偷偷去问讯了我的客户 |
[27:39] | Look, Counselor, Castle and I are separated. | 听着 律师 卡塞尔和我已经分居了 |
[27:42] | He is no longer associated with the 12th precinct. | 他已不隶属于12分局 |
[27:45] | So neither I nor the NYPD | 所以不管是我还是纽约警局 |
[27:47] | can be held accountable for his actions. | 都无需对他的行为负责 |
[27:48] | So you knew nothing about it? | 所以你根本就不知道吗 |
[27:50] | That’s what I said, isn’t it? | 这就是我说的意思 不是吗 |
[27:52] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[27:53] | And I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[27:54] | Typical cop. | 典型的警察风格 |
[27:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:59] | What? | 干嘛 |
[28:00] | Look, if you repeat what I’m about to tell you, | 听着 如果你重申我接下来说的话 |
[28:02] | I will deny it. | 我会否认的 |
[28:05] | I have people looking into Nina’s case. | 我让人去调查妮娜的案子了 |
[28:09] | Do you believe that she’s innocent? | 你相信她是无辜的吗 |
[28:10] | I didn’t say that, but I think we have to be thorough. | 我可没说 但我认为我们必须要弄清楚 |
[28:13] | And now that the trial has been postponed, | 既然庭审被推迟了 |
[28:15] | We have time to investigate further. | 我们有时间进行下一步调查 |
[28:17] | I appreciate that, Captain. | 我很感谢 警监 |
[28:20] | Counselor, Nina wasn’t your client until yesterday morning. | 律师 妮娜直到昨晨都还不是你的客户 |
[28:23] | Why are you so passionate about this case? | 为什么你对这个案子这么上心 |
[28:25] | For the same reason that I assume you are. | 我猜是和你一样原因 |
[28:28] | Justice. | 公正 |
[28:30] | This is Caleb Brown. | 我是卡莱布·布朗 |
[28:32] | Yes. | 好的 |
[28:36] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[28:38] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[28:41] | So, while the judge was heading home, | 在法官赶回自己家的时候 |
[28:42] | She called a neighbor, who checked on her house. | 打电话给邻居 让其帮忙查看自己的房子 |
[28:43] | Turns out, the house was not burglarized. | 结果房子根本没被盗窃 |
[28:46] | Anyway, she’s ordered that the trial resume in a half an hour. | 总之 法官准备一个半小时之后开庭 |
[28:47] | So if your people are going to help prove nina’s innocence, | 如果你的人想帮忙证明妮娜的清白 |
[28:51] | they’d better hurry. | 他们最好快点 |
[29:00] | You again. | 又是你 |
[29:01] | Hello, Roger. We need to talk. | 你好 罗杰 我们得谈谈 |
[29:03] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[29:04] | Joanna. | 乔安娜 |
[29:06] | Well, hello! | 你好 |
[29:08] | Sorry for the interruption. This won’t take long. | 抱歉突然来访 我们不会打扰太久的 |
[29:10] | It actually can’t. Trial’s gonna start again in a few minutes. | 确实耽搁不了 庭审马上就要开始了 |
[29:13] | And we need to nail down who the real killer is | 我们必须确认真正的凶手是谁 |
[29:15] | before an innocent woman gets convicted. | 在无辜者被定罪之前 |
[29:16] | What do you mean innocent? You saw that woman kill Sadie. | 你说谁是无辜的 你看到她杀了桑迪 |
[29:19] | No, Roger, I only thought I did. | 不 罗杰 我只是以为我看到了 |
[29:21] | You see, the mind is a funny thing. | 你看 头脑是个有趣的东西 |
[29:22] | Doesn’t like a vacuum. So it fills in the blanks. | 不像一个空的容器 它填补空白 |
[29:25] | Much like when I discovered Sadie and Nina were having an affair, | 就像当我发现桑迪和妮娜的恋爱关系时 |
[29:27] | I automatically assumed Nina killed her in a lover’s quarrel | 我自然地以为妮娜和恋人吵架后杀了她 |
[29:30] | When really the two of them were working together | 而实际上她们两个人一起 |
[29:32] | to get something from you, Roger. | 想从你那里拿些什么 罗杰 |
[29:35] | What is he talking about? | 他在说些什么 |
[29:37] | I’m sure I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[29:38] | – May I? – Please. | -我能补充吗 -请吧 |
[29:39] | Turns out that Sadie asked Nina to bring her a glass | 桑迪要妮娜带一个玻璃杯给她 |
[29:42] | with your DNA on it. | 上面附着你的DNA |
[29:43] | The question is why. | 问题就是为什么要这么做 |
[29:45] | – My turn? – Go for it. | -该我说了 -上吧 |
[29:47] | We think that you were having an affair with Sadie. | 我们认为你和桑迪有过外遇 |
[29:50] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[29:52] | All those years you were working together, | 这么多年你们俩在一起工作 |
[29:53] | Your little secret conversations. | 你们那些秘密的小情话 |
[29:55] | You were cheating on me this whole time, weren’t you? | 你一直都背着我在偷腥 是吧 |
[29:57] | Honey, it’s not true. I swear. | 亲爱的这不是真的 我发誓 |
[29:59] | See, Sadie wanted a sample of your DNA | 桑迪想要你DNA的样本 |
[30:01] | to prove that you are the father of Sadie’s daughter. | 好证明你就是桑迪女儿的父亲 |
[30:07] | Oh, for the love of god. | 天呐 看在上帝的份上 |
[30:08] | – I told you. – I don’t understand. | -我早跟你说了 -我没有明白 |
[30:11] | Roger is infertile… | 罗杰他不能生育 |
[30:15] | Due to a childhood illness, and Sadie knew that. | 因为小时候的一次疾病 桑迪也知道 |
[30:18] | Hell, the mailman probably knows it, | 说不定连邮差也知道这件事 |
[30:19] | given how much Roger talks about it. | 鉴于罗杰对此事不停嘴 |
[30:22] | It was a very traumatic experience. | 那次经历非常痛苦 |
[30:24] | As is this. I’d like you to leave. | 事已至此 我想请你们离开 |
[30:26] | Sorry, Roger. No can do. | 抱歉 罗杰 不行 |
[30:28] | Sadie wanted your glass. | 桑迪想要你的杯子 |
[30:29] | If not for DNA, then why? | 如果不为DNA 那她想要什么 |
[30:32] | Perhaps a fingerprint. | 可能是指纹 |
[30:34] | Why would Sadie need his fingerprint? | 桑迪为什么需要他的指纹 |
[30:36] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:39] | Your wife does. | 你妻子知道 |
[30:43] | Right over there. Behind the picture. | 就在那儿 那幅画后面 |
[30:45] | Joanna, how could you? | 乔安娜 你怎么能这样 |
[30:47] | Oh, please, I’ve been dying to know what you’ve been hiding | 拜托 我多年来都一直想知道 |
[30:49] | in your safe for years now, Roger. | 你的保险箱里藏着什么 罗杰 |
[30:51] | And the fact that you didn’t knock up Sadie | 就算你没把桑迪搞怀孕 |
[30:53] | doesn’t mean you weren’t knocking boots. | 也不代表你没和其他女人乱搞 |
[30:55] | If you think I’m opening that without a warrant, you’re crazy. | 没有搜查令我是绝对不会打开它的 |
[30:57] | How long would it take to get us a warrant? | 拿到搜查令需要多长时间 |
[30:59] | An hour or two. | 一两个小时 |
[31:00] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没那个时间了 |
[31:03] | Joanna, you’re a fan of Nikki Heat. | 乔安娜 你是”妮奇·希特”系列的粉丝吧 |
[31:05] | Yeah, so? | 那又怎样 |
[31:05] | So, how would you like to have | 我下一本书的主角 |
[31:06] | a main character named after you in my next book? | 就叫你的名字 你觉得如何 |
[31:09] | Joanna, don’t you dare. | 乔安娜 你敢 |
[31:13] | How about a villain? | 写成大反派怎么样 |
[31:15] | Deal. | 成交 |
[31:23] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[31:49] | What are we gonna find on this tape, Roger? | 这录像带上有什么 罗杰 |
[31:56] | Said it’s here, right? | 他们说就是这儿 对吧 |
[31:58] | Yeah, but you know how they lie. | 对 但你知道他们会撒谎 |
[32:11] | Here. Found something. | 我有所发现 |
[32:13] | Tell me that’s not a WMD. | 可别告诉我是大规模杀伤性武器 |
[32:21] | – You know what that is? – Yeah. | -你知道那是什么 -嗯 |
[32:23] | One of the $5-million duffel bags | 中情局在伊拉克分发的 |
[32:24] | the CIA’s handing out all over Iraq. | 装着五百万美元的旅行袋之一 |
[32:26] | Let’s take it. | 我们把它拿走吧 |
[32:28] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[32:29] | Sadie, come on. | 桑迪 别这样 |
[32:30] | It’s 5 million bucks, and no one’s ever gonna miss it. | 这可是五百万 没人会注意到的 |
[32:32] | Roger, forget about it. We’re reporters, not thieves. | 罗杰 别想了 我们是记者不是贼 |
[32:35] | I’ll notify JSOC when we get back to base. | 等回到基地我就通知联合特种作战司令部 |
[32:43] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们出去吧 |
[32:45] | But you didn’t leave it, did you? | 但你们没丢下它 是吧 |
[32:46] | You can see on the tape that we did. | 看录像带就知道我们丢下它了 |
[32:48] | Sure, and then once you stopped recording, | 对 你一停止录像 |
[32:50] | you went back to get it. | 就回去拿它 |
[32:51] | Over a billion dollars in cash went missing | 在伊拉克战争期间 |
[32:53] | during the Iraq invasion. | 超过十亿现金不翼而飞 |
[32:55] | What’s a lousy $5 mil? | 区区五百万又算得上什么 |
[32:56] | You couldn’t just leave it, could you? | 你放不下 是不是 |
[32:58] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I did. | 不 我确实把它丢在那儿了 |
[33:01] | Except Sadie didn’t, did she? | 只不过桑迪没有 是不是 |
[33:04] | No. She didn’t. | 对 她没有 |
[33:06] | She snuck back and took it for herself, | 她溜回去 独自拿走了那些钱 |
[33:08] | and then she smuggled it to the States, tried to cut me out. | 然后把钱偷运回美国 想把我排除在外 |
[33:10] | But you had the tape, and you used that | 但你有录像带 你用它勒索她 |
[33:11] | to blackmail her so you could get your share. | 这样你也能拿到你的那份 |
[33:14] | But Sadie didn’t like you having all that leverage. | 但桑迪不想让你攥住把柄 |
[33:16] | What I can’t figure out is, | 我想不通的是 |
[33:18] | what took Sadie so long to try to get this tape back from you? | 桑迪夺回录像带 怎么花了这么久 |
[33:23] | Oh, I get it. You burned through the money | 我明白了 桑迪之前给过你一笔钱 |
[33:24] | that Sadie gave you originally, so you needed more. | 你挥霍光了 所以还想要更多 |
[33:26] | I am mortgaged to the hilt, okay? | 我欠下的债都堆成山了 |
[33:29] | All my credit cards are maxed, and my wife won’t stop spending. | 所有信用卡都透支了 我妻子还不停地花 |
[33:32] | Hell, she forked over 15 g’s to that stupid charity auction. | 她在慈善拍卖会上花掉了一万五千多 |
[33:35] | To have the great Richard Castle | 就为了听伟大的理查德·卡塞尔 |
[33:36] | read a couple of chapters out of his novel. | 朗读他小说中的几章 |
[33:38] | Okay, so you went to Sadie demanding more money, | 所以你去找桑迪要更多钱 |
[33:41] | she refused, and then when you caught her in your office | 她拒绝了 那天晚上你抓到她 |
[33:43] | that night trying to take what was yours — | 潜入你的办公室 想要拿走你的东西 |
[33:46] | You grabbed the fireplace poker and you killed her. | 你抄起拨火棍 杀了她 |
[33:48] | No! I didn’t even know Sadie was trying to steal the tape | 不 你们在我家出现之前 |
[33:51] | until you guys showed up at my house earlier. | 我都不知道桑迪想偷录像带 |
[33:52] | Prove it. Where were you at the time of the murder? | 那就证明一下 谋杀发生时你在哪儿 |
[33:58] | Do you promise not to tell my wife? | 你们保证别告诉我妻子 |
[34:01] | I was in the basement | 我当时在地下室里 |
[34:02] | getting baked with Chip Evans and Lester Davis. | 跟奇普·埃文斯和莱斯特·戴维斯一起吸大麻 |
[34:04] | I lied because I promised my wife that I would stop toking. | 我撒谎是因为我向妻子保证不再吸毒了 |
[34:07] | It’s just… I’m under a lot of stress lately. | 我最近压力很大 |
[34:14] | Please tell me you solved it. | 告诉我你破案了 |
[34:16] | Roger’s alibi checks out. | 罗杰的不在场证明成立 |
[34:17] | We’re back to square one with zero leads. | 我们又回到原点而且毫无头绪 |
[34:19] | Any luck with Weller? | 维勒那边有什么进展吗 |
[34:20] | All he cares about is getting a conviction, | 他一心想让她被定罪 |
[34:22] | and from the look of the jury when they found out | 从陪审团得知妮娜和桑迪的关系后 |
[34:23] | about Nina and Sadie’s affair, he’s gonna get it. | 的表情判断 他会成功的 |
[34:26] | We need to figure something out. | 我们得想出个办法来 |
[34:29] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[34:30] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你要干什么 |
[34:31] | Saving an innocent woman’s life. | 拯救无辜女人的性命 |
[34:35] | – Mr. Brown, your witness. – Stop the trial! | -布朗先生 你的目击者 -停止审判 |
[34:43] | Okay, so…now what? | 好吧 现在怎么办 |
[34:47] | I don’t know. I didn’t think this one all the way through. | 我不知道 我没考虑这之后怎么做 |
[34:53] | Hello, your honor. Nice to see you again. | 法官阁下 你好 很高兴再次见到你 |
[34:55] | Hoping to make another visit to the holding cells, Mr. Castle? | 你想再进一次拘留所吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[34:58] | No, your honor. Once was plenty, thank you. | 不 法官阁下 进过一次就够了 谢谢 |
[35:00] | And my sincerest apologies for the interruption. | 我为打断您而致以诚挚歉意 |
[35:02] | However, there has been a development in the case. | 然而 案情有进一步进展 |
[35:05] | Excuse us, your honor, | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[35:06] | but the defense has a witness to call to the stand. | 辩方律师想让目击者出庭作证 |
[35:11] | Uh, your honor, the defense would like to call | 法官阁下 辩方律师想让 |
[35:13] | Richard Castle to the stand. | 理查德·卡塞尔出庭作证 |
[35:19] | So, Nina definitely didn’t do it. | 肯定不是妮娜干的 |
[35:21] | Tell me something I don’t know, like who did. | 说点我不知道的东西 比如是谁干的 |
[35:24] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[35:25] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你发誓你说的是事实 完全真实 |
[35:26] | – and nothing but the truth? – I do. | -绝对真实 -我发誓 |
[35:29] | Looks like I got my do-over after all. | 看来最后我真的再来一次了 |
[35:36] | Mr. Castle, yesterday, you testified | 卡塞尔先生 昨天你作证说 |
[35:38] | that my client was guilty of killing Mrs. Beakman. | 我的委托人因杀死比克曼太太而有罪 |
[35:41] | Do you still believe that’s true? | 你还相信那是真的吗 |
[35:43] | No. Nina’s innocent. | 不 妮娜是清白的 |
[35:48] | Okay, and when, may I ask, | 好 那我再问你 |
[35:49] | did you change your mind about my client? | 你什么时候改变了对我委托人的看法 |
[35:51] | When I realized that Nina was a victim. | 我意识到妮娜是受害者 |
[35:54] | Victim of bad timing. | 不凑巧的受害者 |
[35:55] | First and foremost, my own. | 首先是我自己不凑巧 |
[35:57] | Bad timing, you say? | 你说不凑巧 |
[35:59] | It was my bad timing | 我不凑巧 |
[36:00] | that brought me to the crime scene too late. | 抵达犯罪现场已经太晚了 |
[36:02] | Had I gotten there earlier, | 如果当时我早点到那儿 |
[36:03] | I would’ve seen Nina finding Sadie already stabbed. | 我就会看见妮娜发现桑迪已经遇刺 |
[36:07] | Okay, but then my client ran. | 好 但我的委托人逃跑了 |
[36:10] | – Why? – Because she knew how it looked. | -为什么 -因为她知道这看起来是什么样 |
[36:12] | While we’re on the topic of bad timing, | 既然我们说到不凑巧 |
[36:14] | let’s not fail to mention the timing | 那就别忘了提一下 |
[36:16] | of Nina originally being paired with a public defender | 原来指派给妮娜的公设辩护律师 |
[36:18] | who didn’t care about the truth, unlike you, sir. | 完全不在乎事情真相 不像你 先生 |
[36:22] | Um…well, Mr. Castle, is there anything — | 卡塞尔先生 有没有其他事 |
[36:24] | – is there anything else you’d like to share with the court? – Yes. | -你想对法庭说的吗 -有 |
[36:27] | Good people of the jury, it is frightening to think about, | 尊敬的陪审团 想想真是可怕 |
[36:29] | but Nina O’keefe is on trial today | 妮娜·奥基弗今天受审 |
[36:31] | simply because I needed to use the restroom | 仅仅是因为我需要上洗手间 |
[36:33] | and the one downstairs… | 而楼下的那个 |
[36:39] | Bad timing. | 不凑巧 |
[36:42] | The bathroom downstairs was occupied. | 楼下的洗手间有人 |
[36:47] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[36:50] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[36:51] | I was rushing through to the back of the house, | 我冲到房子后面 |
[36:54] | thinking Nina was the killer and that she was getting away, | 以为妮娜是凶手而她在逃跑 |
[36:57] | but the true killer never left. | 但是真正的凶手根本没有离开 |
[37:00] | The true killer… | 真正的凶手 |
[37:02] | was still in that bathroom, cleaning the mud from his shoes, | 还在那个洗手间里 清理他穿过后院 |
[37:06] | the mud he collected trudging through the backyard… | 往返杀害桑迪时 |
[37:11] | …to and from killing Sadie. | 沾到鞋上的泥 |
[37:14] | Mr. Castle, did you see this man? | 卡塞尔先生 你看到这个人了吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah. Talk about bad timing. | 看到了 说起不凑巧 |
[37:18] | He came out just in time for me to catch him. | 他出来的时候我刚好看到他 |
[37:21] | Can you point to this man in this courtroom? | 你能在法庭上指出这个人吗 |
[37:24] | The man who killed Sadie Beakman? | 那个杀死桑迪·比克曼的凶手 |
[37:26] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[37:29] | It was her husband, Lloyd Beakman. | 就是她的丈夫 罗伊德·比克曼 |
[37:33] | How dare you. | 胡说八道 |
[37:35] | Wait, you and mom disappeared from the party at the same time. | 等等 你和妈妈同时在派对上消失的 |
[37:39] | No, I-I remember because I was trying to find you guys. | 我记得是因为我当时试图找你们 |
[37:42] | All right, that’s enough. I want order. | 好了 够了 肃静 |
[37:44] | Apologies to the court, Your Honor. | 很抱歉打扰庭审 法官阁下 |
[37:46] | Joanna Masters thought that Sadie | 乔安娜·马特斯以为桑迪 |
[37:49] | was having an affair with her husband, Roger, | 和她的丈夫罗杰有染 |
[37:51] | but she was wrong, and so were you. | 但是她错了 你也一样 |
[37:53] | I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[37:56] | Sure, you do. | 你当然知道 |
[37:57] | You saw your wife head up those stairs. | 你看见你的妻子向楼梯上走去 |
[37:59] | You had your suspicions. She had cheated on you before. | 你很怀疑 她以前出过轨 |
[38:02] | So you headed out to the yard, | 所以你走到院子里 |
[38:05] | you moved the basketball hoop over | 把篮球框挪过去 |
[38:06] | so you could climb up it and get a better look. | 这样你就能爬上去看个清楚 |
[38:08] | But Sadie caught you spying in the window, didn’t she? | 但是桑迪发现你在窗户上偷看 对不对 |
[38:12] | So you came inside | 所以你爬进去 |
[38:13] | and accused her of having an affair with Roger. | 指责她和罗杰有染 |
[38:15] | Dad, what did you do? | 爸爸 你做了什么 |
[38:17] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[38:19] | Your mother was having an affair with… her, of all people. | 你妈妈红杏出墙 还是和她 |
[38:24] | And it was so funny to your mother that I assumed it was Roger. | 而你妈妈觉得我一直以为是罗杰真是太好笑了 |
[38:27] | She laughed and laughed. | 她简直乐不可支 |
[38:29] | So you were upstairs with Sadie. | 所以你的确和桑迪在楼上 |
[38:33] | W-w-w-what I meant was — | 我 我的意思是 |
[38:34] | What happened, Lloyd? Did you lose control? | 发生了什么 罗伊德 你失去理智了吗 |
[38:36] | Is that why you killed her? | 那就是你杀她的原因吗 |
[38:41] | I didn’t mean to. I didn’t mean it. | 我不是故意的 我没想杀她 |
[38:45] | I loved Sadie, but I just — | 我爱桑迪 可我只是 |
[38:46] | Mr. Beakman, my advice to you | 比克曼先生 我建议你 |
[38:47] | would be to stop talking and find yourself an attorney. | 住嘴然后给自己找一个律师 |
[38:51] | Mr. Beakman, you’re under arrest for murder. | 比克曼先生 你因为谋杀被捕了 |
[38:53] | Come on. Hands. | 来吧 伸手 |
[38:59] | Your Honor, in light of these developments, | 法官阁下 介于案情的发展 |
[39:01] | the people file a motion to dismiss all charges | 检察院请求撤销 |
[39:04] | against Nina O’keefe. | 对妮娜·奥基弗的全部指控 |
[39:06] | Granted. Case dismissed. | 同意 案件不予受理 |
[39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:13] | Great job, guys. You should be proud of yourselves. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 你们应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[39:15] | – Why? We blew it. – Yeah. | -为什么 我们搞砸了 -是啊 |
[39:16] | For five months, we had an innocent woman rotting in jail. | 我们让一个无辜的女人在监狱里呆了五个月 |
[39:19] | No, that one’s not on us. | 不 那不是我们的错 |
[39:20] | Nina’s original defense attorney did that to her. | 这是妮娜原来的辩护律师的错 |
[39:23] | At the end of the day, we’re the ones who brought her justice. | 到最后 是我们还她公道 |
[39:25] | Speaking of which, I got to take back | 说起这个 我得收回 |
[39:27] | everything bad I’ve ever said about defense attorneys. | 我所有说过的辩护律师的坏话 |
[39:29] | That guy Caleb Brown, he’s all right. | 那个卡莱布·布朗 他是好样的 |
[39:31] | Yeah. He’s a stand-up guy. | 是啊 他是个有担当的人 |
[39:34] | – We’ll see you later, Beckett. – Yeah. | -回头见 贝克特 -回见 |
[39:34] | Okay, goodnight, guys. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[39:39] | Caleb’s a “Stand-up guy.” If they only knew. | 卡莱布是个”有担当的人” 如果他们知道 |
[39:43] | No, they’re right. | 不 他们说的没错 |
[39:45] | I mean, Caleb is a monster, but what we learned today | 我是说 卡莱布是恶魔 但我们今天看到的是 |
[39:47] | is that he is a monster who is desperate to do good. | 他是一个极尽所能为善的恶魔 |
[39:51] | So? | 所以呢 |
[39:52] | So, we were looking for his weakness. | 所以我们一直在寻找他的弱点 |
[39:54] | And we just found it. | 我们找到了 |
[39:59] | Hey. Celebratory champagne. | 庆祝的香槟 |
[40:02] | Felt appropriate, given the twist it played | 觉得非常合适 介于它在今天 |
[40:04] | in today’s courtroom drama. | 审判室戏剧中起到的反转 |
[40:05] | Yes, enough drama to fill a legal thriller. | 是啊 足够撑起一部法律恐怖片 |
[40:08] | Maybe you should try a new genre. | 也许你应该换个路线 |
[40:10] | Maybe I should try to make sure I never testify in court again. | 也许我应该努力不要再出庭作证 |
[40:13] | You kept an innocent woman out of jail, Rick. | 你让一个无辜的女人重获自由 里克 |
[40:15] | I’m proud of you for that. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[40:16] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 如果没有你我肯定做不到 |
[40:23] | How is your investigation into LokSat coming along? | 你们洛克塞特的调查进展如何 |
[40:26] | You know I can’t tell you about that. | 你知道我不能告诉你这个 |
[40:27] | Right, right. For my own safety. | 好吧 为了我的安全 |
[40:28] | Uh… but I can tell you this. | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[40:32] | I’m getting close. | 我快查到了 |
[40:33] | That’s good, because so am I. | 很好 因为我也快了 |
[40:42] | Find love with Bachelor tomorrow at 8/7 central. | 明晚8点中部时间7点《单身汉》与您相约 |
[40:45] | I love your books. | 我爱死你的书了 |
[40:46] | There’s more romance for Castle, | 卡塞尔有了”新恋情” |
[40:48] | when Rick meets a really big fan, with some dangerous intention. | 里克遇到忠粉 一个有危险企图的忠粉 |
[40:58] | The all new Castle double date event | 全新《灵书妙探》联播 |
[41:01] | continues tomorrow 10/9 c on ABC. | 明日晚10点中部时间9点ABC台精彩继续 |