时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Damn it, Ahab, I’m trying to sleep! | 见鬼 亚哈 我还想睡觉呢 |
[00:25] | What is it, boy? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[00:27] | There’s nothing out there. | 什么都没有啊 |
[00:36] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:44] | How do you think it went? | 你觉得顺利吗 |
[00:46] | Well, we’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[00:50] | Ah, my two favorite redheads. | 两位我最喜欢的红发妹子 |
[00:52] | And what are you doing? | 你们来干什么 |
[00:54] | We wanted to know how your anniversary went. | 我们想知道你的周年纪念过得如何 |
[00:56] | And we came prepared either way. | 我们为两种结果都做了准备 |
[00:59] | Tears or… | 不论是眼泪 |
[01:02] | Cheers! | 还是干杯 |
[01:05] | Which one is it, kiddo? | 是哪种 孩子 |
[01:10] | Guys, it was great. | 两位 昨晚很棒 |
[01:12] | And when I say “great,” I mean, after the last few weeks, | 我所谓的很棒 是指经过了这几周 |
[01:13] | it was great. | 已经很不错了 |
[01:16] | So does this mean you and Beckett are back together? | 那么你和贝克特是又在一起了吗 |
[01:18] | This means, uh, we’re making progress. | 我们…有进展了 |
[01:20] | And I’m gonna, you know, keep the mojo going | 我会维持这份好运 |
[01:22] | by wriggling my way into her homicide cases. | 继续想办法参与她的凶案 |
[01:25] | Hello, all. | 你们好啊 |
[01:26] | Ah, good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:27] | Oh, well, look who’s here! | 看看是谁来了 |
[01:30] | Ooh, I am so glad you agreed to consult with Richard. | 很高兴你答应为理查德做顾问 |
[01:33] | Maybe now this money pit will turn a profit. | 或许这钱坑现在可以开始获利了 |
[01:35] | W-what was that, mother? | 什么 妈妈 |
[01:36] | Oh, look at the time. | 看看这时间啊 |
[01:38] | We have to go, darling. | 我们得走了 亲爱的 |
[01:39] | Oh, Richard. | 理查德 |
[01:41] | – I am so pleased about you and Katherine. – Thank you. | -我真替你和凯瑟琳高兴 -谢谢 |
[01:44] | – Try not to blow it. – Thank you. | -别搞砸了 -谢谢 |
[01:46] | Congrats, dad. | 恭喜 爸爸 |
[01:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:47] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[01:50] | – Bye. – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[01:52] | – Why are you lying to them? – I’m n– | -你为什么对她们撒谎 -我没有 |
[01:54] | I’m not lying to them. | 我没有对她们撒谎 |
[01:55] | Oh, good, so you did tell them | 好啊 那你告诉她们 |
[01:57] | that your anniversary was cut short | 你俩的周年纪念中途中断了 |
[01:58] | when Beckett received a mystery text. | 因为贝克特收到了一则神秘短信 |
[02:00] | I might have left that part out. | 我可能没提那部分 |
[02:02] | Oh, did you also maybe leave out | 你是不是还忘了提 |
[02:03] | the part where you asked me to come in this morning | 你叫我今早过来 |
[02:05] | in order to hack Beckett’s cellphone | 好黑入贝克特的手机 |
[02:07] | to tell you who sent her that text? | 查明短信是谁发的 |
[02:08] | Okay, I know how that looks, but | 好吧 我知道这看上去什么样 |
[02:12] | something is going on with Beckett, | 但贝克特肯定有事 |
[02:13] | and I-I-I’m worried about her. | 我担心她 |
[02:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:17] | Okay, you go do what you need to do. | 好吧 你去做你该做的 |
[02:19] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 我看看能查到什么 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:22] | You know, Hayley, | 那个 海莉 |
[02:23] | I set up the small office on the other side of reception | 我为你布置了一下接待处对面的 |
[02:25] | especially for you. | 那间小房间 |
[02:27] | I’m good here. | 我在这儿就行啦 |
[02:29] | But this is my office. | 这是我的办公室啊 |
[02:30] | Of course it is. | 当然是了 |
[02:32] | I shall call you if I find anything out. | 如果我有发现一定告诉你 |
[02:35] | Have a good day. | 今天愉快 |
[02:46] | Uh, Vikram? | 维克拉姆 |
[02:50] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[02:52] | Welcome to our new office. | 欢迎来到我们的新办公室 |
[02:57] | A strip club? Really? | 脱衣舞俱乐部 不是吧 |
[02:58] | Hey, you said to find a location | 你叫我找一个 |
[02:59] | where we could hunt for LokSat | 我们可以用来查洛克塞特的地方 |
[03:00] | without anyone looking over our shoulders. | 而且完全不会被人监视 |
[03:02] | Yeah, and, uh, this is the best you could find? | 这就是你能找到的最好的地方吗 |
[03:04] | It’s perfect. Vice raided the place. | 多棒啊 风化组查抄了这里 |
[03:06] | Now it’s tied up in trial. | 现在因审判而闲置 |
[03:07] | We can operate here for months completely off the grid. | 我们可以在这里工作数月 完全不会被发现 |
[03:11] | Plus, I can work out my core. | 再有 我也可以练练舞步 |
[03:14] | So, the text from last night. What did you find? | 昨晚的短信 你发现了什么 |
[03:17] | Actually, uh… | 其实 |
[03:19] | that’s a dead end. | 那个线索无果 |
[03:20] | – What? – My bad. | -什么 -抱歉 |
[03:22] | A-and you didn’t know this last night? | 你昨晚不知道吗 |
[03:26] | Did you text me to pull me out of my anniversary dinner | 你给我发短信就是为了打断我和卡塞尔的 |
[03:28] | with Castle? | 周年纪念晚宴吗 |
[03:30] | Look, you broke up with him for a reason. | 听我说 你跟他分手是有原因的 |
[03:34] | No one can know what we’re doing, especially Castle. | 绝不能让任何人知道我们在做什么 尤其卡塞尔 |
[03:36] | – It’s too dangerous. – I know. | -这太危险了 -我知道 |
[03:39] | And I am being extremely careful. | 我已经格外小心了 |
[03:41] | I’m just trying not to lose my marriage in the process. | 我只是想尽量不因此毁了我的婚姻 |
[03:47] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[03:48] | Okay, I’ll meet you at the morgue. | 好的 停尸房见 |
[03:50] | They found a floater at the 79th street boat basin. | 79街船坞发现一具浮尸 |
[03:54] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:00] | Oddly validating. | 还挺合适的 |
[04:04] | Yo, Perlmutter. | 帕穆特 |
[04:05] | Oh, so you’re going full hipster now. | 你现在要完全走颓废风了啊 |
[04:07] | Yeah, have you started jarring artisanal pickles yet? | 你开始腌手工咸菜了吗 |
[04:09] | Ah, you’ve come bearing jokes. Wonderful. | 你们还带着段子而来 真好 |
[04:12] | So, we get an I.D. yet? | 确认身份了吗 |
[04:13] | Uh, no. She’s a Jane Doe. | 没有 是位无名氏 |
[04:15] | 20s, contact gunshot wound. | 20多 接触性枪伤 |
[04:18] | Looks like she was killed execution style, | 看来她是以枪决形式被杀 |
[04:21] | then dumped in the water. | 然后被弃尸水中 |
[04:22] | Sounds like a mob hit. | 听上去像黑帮干的 |
[04:24] | From who? Al capone? | 谁啊 阿尔·卡彭吗 |
[04:25] | That dress is straight out of the ’20s. | 那是一条20年代的裙子 |
[04:27] | Uh, it’s a costume, detective. | 这是戏服 警探 |
[04:29] | “Property of Iconic Cruise Lines.” | “标志邮轮公司物品” |
[04:31] | So, our Jane Doe | 那么无名氏 |
[04:32] | must have been a cruise-ship entertainer. | 一定是邮轮上的表演者 |
[04:34] | So she could have been killed aboard | 那么她可能是死在 |
[04:35] | any ship in the Atlantic | 大西洋任何一艘船上 |
[04:36] | and drifted here on the currents. | 然后随海流漂了过来 |
[04:38] | Or not. Based on the modest level | 或许不是 尸体漂白 |
[04:41] | of blanching and bloating, | 和浮肿程度并不重 |
[04:42] | her body’s been in the water less than 10 to 12 hours. | 她的尸体入睡还不到10到12小时 |
[04:45] | So whatever boat she was on could still be nearby. | 那么她所乘的船可能还在附近 |
[04:47] | – You know what, guys, let’s start with… – Now, hold on. | -各位 我们先… -等等 |
[04:57] | Some kind of floss… | 有段牙线 |
[05:02] | …tied to her back molar… | 系在后臼齿上了 |
[05:07] | …going down her throat. | 一直深入她喉咙里 |
[05:19] | If that’s what I think it is, | 如果这是我想的那个东西 |
[05:21] | this Jane Doe could have had a little side business smuggling. | 这位无名氏可能还兼职做偷运 |
[05:24] | A cruise ship is a good place to sell drugs. | 邮轮是贩卖毒品的好地方 |
[05:26] | International ports, a captive customer base. | 国际港口 很不错的客户群 |
[05:28] | Maybe she got involved in a little on-board turf war, | 或许她被卷入了船上的地盘战 |
[05:32] | and the competition took her out. | 对手干掉了她 |
[05:33] | Except why just one bag? | 但为什么只有一包啊 |
[05:35] | I mean, if she was an actual mule, | 如果她真是毒贩 |
[05:37] | – we’d be pulling out 20 of those. – At least. | -我们该拉出20包才对 -至少 |
[05:39] | I’ll put a rush on this at the lab. | 我会让实验室加急检测一下 |
[05:42] | Meanwhile, we need to figure out | 现在 我们去查查 |
[05:43] | which Iconic Cruise Ship our Jane Doe was on, | 无名氏原来是在哪艘标志邮轮上 |
[05:45] | because that’s our crime scene. | 那是犯罪现场 |
[05:52] | I just got off the phone with Iconic Cruise Lines. | 我刚跟标志邮轮公司通过电话 |
[05:55] | Our victim is Lara Madden. | 被害人叫劳拉·麦登 |
[05:56] | She was a dancer in their show called “Speakeasy.” | 是舞剧《地下酒吧》的一位舞者 |
[05:59] | Apparently she performed in it last night. | 昨晚还进行过表演 |
[06:01] | Okay, well, that – explains the flapper dress. | 那怪不得穿成那样 |
[06:02] | And the boat she worked on | 她所工作的船 |
[06:03] | is an old “Titanic”-era-themed oceanliner | 是一艘老式泰坦尼克号年代主题的远洋油轮 |
[06:06] | bamed the RMS Bently. | 本特利皇家邮轮 |
[06:07] | It put into port at Manhattan Cruise Terminal at dawn. | 破晓时停靠进了曼哈顿邮轮码头 |
[06:11] | Michigan I.D.? | 密歇根人 |
[06:13] | You contact her next-of-kin? | 联络亲属了吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah, her mother is flying in later today. | 嗯 她妈妈今天晚些时候会飞来 |
[06:17] | She said that Lara | 她说劳拉 |
[06:18] | quit her job at an environmental nonprofit | 辞去了一家环境非盈利机构的职位 |
[06:20] | in order to work on the cruise line, | 就为去邮轮上工作 |
[06:22] | all to help her family get out of debt. | 好帮助家人还债 |
[06:24] | Perlmutter just called. | 帕穆特刚刚打来了 |
[06:25] | Turns out that baggie from Lara’s stomach… | 劳拉胃里的那个包 |
[06:27] | – pure uncut heroin. – Uncut? | -是高纯海洛因 -高纯 |
[06:29] | No wonder she only swallowed one baggie. | 怪不得她只吞了一包 |
[06:31] | That 8-ball has a street value of $30k. | 那一小袋价值三万呢 |
[06:34] | Uncut heroin – comes directly from the cartel, | 高纯海洛因都直接来自毒品集团 |
[06:36] | so how does a dancer from Michigan get her hands on that? | 一个密歇根来的舞者是怎么拿到的 |
[06:38] | It could have came from anybody on the ship. | 或许是船上任何人给的 |
[06:40] | The problem is, all of our suspects | 问题是 我们的嫌疑人 |
[06:42] | disembarked this morning. | 今早都下船了 |
[06:43] | Yeah, like 2,000 of them. | 嗯 两千人呢 |
[06:44] | They’re probably all over the city | 而且可能去了全城各处 |
[06:45] | or flying back to wherever they came from by now. | 或者现在已经飞了回去 |
[06:47] | Okay, why don’t you guys run the names | 你们查查乘客和 |
[06:48] | from all the passenger and crew manifests? | 船员名单 |
[06:50] | See if anything pops. | 看看有没有什么结果 |
[06:51] | I’ll head off to the ship, | 我去船上 |
[06:53] | see if I can find an actual crime scene. | 看能不能找到犯罪现场 |
[06:57] | Here at Iconic, we pride ourselves on two things– | 标志公司以两件事为傲 |
[06:59] | The old-world elegance of ocean travel | 老式海洋旅行的优雅 |
[07:01] | and our impeccable safety record. | 和我们完美的安全记录 |
[07:04] | So I’m sure whatever happened to Lara | 所以不管劳拉遭遇了什么事 |
[07:06] | was simply a tragic accident. | 肯定只是一起不幸事故 |
[07:08] | Uh, well, she was shot in the head, | 她头部中枪 |
[07:10] | so unless she tripped and fell on a bullet, | 除非她是绊倒摔在了一颗子弹上 |
[07:12] | it wasn’t an accident. | 那就不是意外 |
[07:14] | Now, I thought that all of your passengers | 我以为你们的乘客 |
[07:16] | disembarked this morning. | 今早都下船了呢 |
[07:17] | Oh, those are some – of the ship’s resident guests, | 那是一些长期住在船上的旅客 |
[07:19] | mostly retirees – who live aboard year-round. | 大都是退休人士 常年住在船上 |
[07:22] | Some of them, like the Nelson sisters, | 有一些旅客 比如尼尔森姐妹 |
[07:23] | have been on the ship longer than most of the crew. | 在船上待的时间比大部分船员都久 |
[07:25] | We call them “The gossip girls.” | 我们叫她们”八卦天后” |
[07:28] | Um, I-I’m sorry, I have to get this. | 抱歉 我得接一下 |
[07:29] | Oh, sure thing. | 当然 |
[07:32] | Hey, Vikram, what do you got? | 维克拉姆 有什么发现 |
[07:33] | We hit the mother lode. | 我们找到了金矿 |
[07:34] | I ran the heroin found in our victim’s stomach. | 我查了被害人胃里的那份海洛因 |
[07:36] | Beckett, it’s an exact 100% match | 贝克特 与瓦肯·西蒙斯 |
[07:39] | to the heroin Vulcan Simmons was selling. | 所出售的海洛因完全匹配 |
[07:41] | So Lara’s killer is linked | 那么杀劳拉的凶手 |
[07:42] | to whoever took over Vulcan’s drug pipeline. | 跟接管了瓦肯毒品交易的人有关 |
[07:45] | This is it… what we’ve been waiting for. | 这就是我们一直在等的 |
[07:48] | And do you believe it came from one of our own cases? | 你能相信居然来自我们自己的案件吗 |
[07:50] | Okay, we have to be careful. | 好了 我们得小心 |
[07:52] | We can’t let on that we know anything and blow our cover. | 我们不能让人知道我们知情 暴露身份 |
[07:54] | – And I’m not just talking about the target in the CIA. – Yeah. | -而且不仅是中情局里的那个目标 -嗯 |
[07:57] | – Good thing Castle’s nowhere near this one. – Yeah. | -幸好卡塞尔这次没在 -是啊 |
[08:00] | Ahoy! | 嘿 |
[08:01] | I’m the king of the world! | 我是世界之王[出自《泰坦尼克号》] |
[08:05] | Hello? Beckett? | 喂 贝克特 |
[08:07] | This can’t be happening. | 这不是真的 |
[08:10] | How did you get on board? | 你是怎么上船的 |
[08:11] | You know, we always talked about buying a boat. | 我们一直在谈论要买艘船 |
[08:13] | What do you think? I mean, I know it’s a fixer-upper. | 你觉得呢 我知道需要修补一下 |
[08:16] | I don’t know — maybe for our second anniversary. | 不知道 结婚两周年再买吧 |
[08:18] | Oh, I don’t know if anything’s gonna compare to the first. | 我觉得没什么能跟第一年这次相比 |
[08:22] | You know, you really shouldn’t be here. | 你真的不应该来这儿 |
[08:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:33] | Are we moving? | 船开了吗 |
[08:35] | Beckett, I think your crime scene’s making a run for it. | 贝克特 犯罪现场貌似是想逃跑 |
[08:47] | Captain, you need to stop this ship. | 船长 你得把船停下 |
[08:49] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[08:50] | Captain, we’re investigating the murder | 船长 我们正在调查 |
[08:51] | of one of your ship’s dancers. | 你船上一名舞者被杀的案子 |
[08:53] | I’m under orders from headquarters to get under way. | 总部命令我出港 |
[08:55] | Are you telling me that Iconic Cruise Lines | 你是说标志邮轮公司 |
[08:56] | is trying to cover up the murder? | 想要掩盖这起凶杀案吗 |
[08:58] | I’m telling you the company’s near bankruptcy. | 跟你这么说吧 公司快要破产了 |
[09:00] | They can’t afford the bad press. | 不能再有负面新闻了 |
[09:02] | Stop this ship, or I will charge you with obstruction. | 立刻停船 否则我会起诉你妨碍司法 |
[09:05] | I can call the coast guard to interdict this vessel. | 我可以让海岸警卫队禁止这艘船航行 |
[09:07] | Sure, you can. | 你当然可以 |
[09:08] | But you know as well as I do | 不过咱俩都清楚 |
[09:09] | that by the time you activate them, | 等到他们出动的时候 |
[09:10] | we’ll be in international waters. | 我们就已经到公海了 |
[09:12] | Where U.S. laws don’t apply. | 那里不受美国法律的约束 |
[09:14] | That’s what Iconic is counting on. | 标志公司就打的这个盘算 |
[09:15] | Oh, and just so the two of you know, | 告诉你们俩一声 |
[09:16] | they’re sending a boat to pick you up in about an hour. | 大约一个小时后会有艘船来接你们 |
[09:18] | So we’ve got 60 minutes to investigate this murder | 这么说我们只有60分钟的时间 |
[09:20] | before we lose access to our crime scene. | 在犯罪现场进行调查了 |
[09:22] | – And about that… – Really? | -关于这个 -不是吧 |
[09:23] | I’ve been instructed to order the crew | 上面命令我要求船员 |
[09:25] | not to cooperate with you. | 不许跟你们配合 |
[09:27] | Hey, I’m not losing my job over this. | 我可不要因为这事而丢了饭碗 |
[09:30] | We got to divide and conquer. | 我们得分头行动 |
[09:32] | Right. I’ll talk to Lara’s dancer friends. | 没错 我去跟劳拉的舞者朋友们谈谈 |
[09:33] | They may be the last ones to see her alive. | 她们可能是最后见到她的人 |
[09:35] | Okay, but just remember, they’re not supposed to cooperate, | 好的 可你要记住 她们不会配合我们的 |
[09:37] | So don’t tell them that you’re working with the police. | 所以别告诉她们你是帮警察工作的 |
[09:39] | Where will you be? | 那你去哪 |
[09:40] | There are three Marthas on lido deck. | 游泳池甲板上有三个玛莎那样的人 |
[09:42] | If anyone knows anything about this ship, | 如果有人对这艘船很了解 |
[09:44] | it’s gonna be them. | 那一定就是她们了 |
[09:45] | And plus, they’re not with the crew. | 况且 她们也不是船员 |
[09:47] | All right, if they’re anything like my mother, | 好吧 如果她们像我母亲 |
[09:48] | you’re gonna have your hands full. | 那你一定会忙不过来的 |
[09:59] | Okay, heads-up. | 好了 注意一下 |
[10:01] | So, some rich guy bought the “be part of the show” | 有个有钱人买下了下次巡航的 |
[10:03] | dance package for our next cruise. | 参与舞蹈大礼包 |
[10:05] | And I promise not to step on anyone’s toes. | 我保证不踩到别人的脚 |
[10:10] | Are you Mr. Schirmer? | 你是席尔默先生吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I boarded early | 是的 我早上船了 |
[10:12] | in hopes of getting a little extra rehearsal time. | 希望能多参与一下排练 |
[10:14] | Well, I’m not sure how you boarded early, Mr. Schirmer, | 我不知道你是怎么早上船的 席尔默先生 |
[10:16] | – But we’re… – Please, actually, Mr. Schirmer is my father. | -可是我们 -其实席尔默先生是我父亲 |
[10:18] | Please call me… | 请叫我 |
[10:20] | Jermphld… | 杰瑞…皮 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 我没听清 |
[10:24] | Jermphld Jermphld. | |
[10:26] | – Dave? – At your service. | -戴夫 -听候吩咐 |
[10:27] | Well, Dave, I’m sorry, rehearsal’s not part of the dance package. | 戴夫 很抱歉 排练不包括在舞蹈礼包内 |
[10:29] | I’ll tell you what — there’s an extra $100 in it for you. | 这样吧 我再多加100块钱 |
[10:33] | Places, everyone. | 各就各位 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna warm up a little bit. | 我要热一热身 |
[10:36] | I thought — okay, gotcha. | 我想 好吧 |
[10:39] | You know, a friend of mine | 我一个朋友 |
[10:41] | bought the dance package on a cruise about a month ago. | 大约一个月前也买了舞蹈礼包 |
[10:44] | He said there was a dancer here by the name of Lara | 他说有个舞者叫劳拉 |
[10:47] | who was very helpful — is she here today? | 对他很有帮助 她今天在吗 |
[10:48] | Actually, Lara’s a no-show for today. | 劳拉今天没来 |
[10:50] | But if you want to meet her, | 可如果你想要见她的话 |
[10:51] | you can ask her bunkmate, Bethany. | 你可以去问问她的铺友贝瑟尼 |
[10:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:53] | So, Dave, according to your questionnaire, | 戴夫 你所填的调查表上说 |
[10:55] | you have professional dance experience, right? | 你以前是专业的舞蹈演员 对吧 |
[10:57] | Yeah, yeah, definitely. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[10:59] | And you studied the video we sent? | 你也学习了我们发给你的视频吗 |
[11:00] | – Yes, of course. – Perfect. | -是的 当然 -很好 |
[11:02] | So let’s take it from the opening number. | 那我们就从开场舞蹈开始吧 |
[11:03] | Opening number. | 开场舞蹈 |
[11:07] | Excuse me, Bethany? I — | 打扰一下 贝瑟尼 我 |
[11:08] | Oh, Good spot. | 位置不错 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:12] | Let’s take this from the top, people. | 我们从头开始 |
[11:16] | We face upstage. | 面朝舞台后面 |
[11:17] | Upstage. | 后面 |
[11:20] | – Thank you, thank you. – A-5, 6, 7, 8. | -谢谢 谢谢 -5 6 7 8 |
[11:22] | And walk. And hip. And left and right. | 走起 扭屁股 左边 右边 |
[11:26] | And traveling. And trio. | 转一圈 三人一组 |
[11:29] | And hip circle, flick. | 转屁股 踢腿 |
[11:31] | And hip circle, flick. | 转屁股 踢腿 |
[11:32] | Here we go, and ready for the dance break. | 很好 准备好劈腿 |
[11:39] | Knees out, in. | 打开膝盖 收起 |
[11:40] | Out, flick. | 打开 摆手 |
[11:41] | Out, in. Out, flick. | 打开 收起 打开 摆手 |
[11:43] | – Jazz hands. – That’s right. | -爵士手型 -没错 |
[11:44] | Yes! There you go. | 很好 很好 |
[11:46] | Traveling stage left. | 走到舞台左边 |
[11:48] | And here we go. Cakewalk. | 没错 步态舞 |
[11:51] | Nice, Dave. | 很棒 戴夫 |
[11:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:55] | Ready for the big lift up! | 准备托起 |
[11:59] | Lara’s down-to-earth. | 劳拉很踏实 |
[12:00] | Not full of herself like some of those other dancers. | 不像其他的舞者那么高高自大 |
[12:02] | Oh, except for the last trip. | 可上次不是 |
[12:04] | I mean, she was distracted. | 她有点心不在焉 |
[12:06] | Boy, she didn’t have time for our chats. | 天哪 她都没空跟我们聊天了 |
[12:07] | Well, maybe she met someone new. | 可能她认识了新朋友 |
[12:09] | Why do you want to know so much about Lara? | 你为什么这么想知道劳拉的事 |
[12:12] | Is she in some kind of trouble? | 她遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[12:14] | Her name came up in a case, and I’m trying to figure out | 她的名字出现在了一个案子中 我想查明 |
[12:18] | if she was involved with anyone | 她是不是跟船上的某个 |
[12:19] | on board connected to drugs. | 贩毒的人有关系 |
[12:22] | Not that I know of. | 反正我不知道 |
[12:25] | Elaine? | 伊莲 |
[12:27] | Is there something you want to let me know? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[12:30] | Are you toking again? | 你又嗑了吗 |
[12:32] | All right, yes. | 好吧 我嗑了 |
[12:33] | And I score my weed from Isaac, arrest me. | 我是从艾萨克那弄到的大麻 抓我吧 |
[12:36] | No, please, don’t arrest me. | 不要 千万别抓我 |
[12:37] | – No, no, no. Who’s isaac? – Isaac Dern. | -不不不 艾萨克是谁 -艾萨克·邓恩 |
[12:40] | He’s a bartender on board, and I’m pretty sure | 他是船上的调酒师 而且我非常确定 |
[12:43] | that he and Lara like to hang out together. | 他和劳拉喜欢一起玩 |
[12:47] | Isaac Dern… | 艾萨克·邓恩 |
[12:48] | history of drug and weapon arrests. | 有因吸毒和持有武器被捕的记录 |
[12:49] | Plus he’s got an outstanding warrant in Tulsa. | 而且他在塔尔萨还有张未执行的逮捕令 |
[12:51] | Well, with access to ports around the world, | 他能去世界各地的港口 |
[12:54] | he could be tapped into cartels moving uncut heroin. | 他可能跟贩毒集团有关系 偷运纯海洛因 |
[12:56] | This could be our guy. | 这可能就是我们要找的人 |
[12:57] | All right, thanks, Ryan. | 好吧 谢了 莱恩 |
[12:59] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[13:02] | Isaac Dern? | 艾萨克·邓恩 |
[13:03] | Captain Beckett, 12th Precinct. | 我是贝克特警监 12分局的 |
[13:05] | I have strict orders not to talk to the cops. | 上级严格命令我不能跟警察谈 |
[13:07] | Okay, fine. You don’t have to talk to me. | 好吧 你可以不跟我谈 |
[13:09] | I’ll just have Interpol pick you up | 我让国际刑警来抓你 |
[13:11] | on your outstanding warrant | 你有张还未执行的逮捕令 |
[13:12] | at your next port of call, and we can talk then. | 他们可以在下个港口逮捕你 然后我们再谈 |
[13:14] | Okay, what do you want to know? | 好吧 你想知道什么 |
[13:15] | Tell me about your relationship with Lara Madden. | 告诉我你跟劳拉·麦登的关系 |
[13:17] | We’re just friends. Why? | 我们只是朋友 怎么了 |
[13:19] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[13:20] | Her body washed up last night. | 她的尸体昨晚被冲上岸了 |
[13:21] | Did she steal your drugs? Is that why you killed her? | 她是不是偷了你的毒品 所以你才杀了她 |
[13:23] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么啊 |
[13:24] | We know you deal drugs. | 我们知道你在贩毒 |
[13:25] | We found your uncut heroin on her body. | 我们在她的体内发现了高纯海洛因 |
[13:27] | Slow down — I sell weed. | 等等 我是卖大麻的 |
[13:29] | And what about the people that you work for? | 那你的上家呢 |
[13:30] | I get my product from petty dealers at the ports. | 我是从各个港口的小毒贩那里进货 |
[13:32] | I’m not tapped in. And I didn’t kill Lara, I swear. | 我没加入什么组织 更没杀劳拉 我发誓 |
[13:35] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪 |
[13:36] | Here until 3:00 A.M., | 一直在这待到凌晨三点 |
[13:38] | serving cocktails to a bunch of drunk tourists. | 给一群喝醉的游客调鸡尾酒 |
[13:42] | Wait, but I did see Lara after her show | 等等 可我在劳拉表演完后见到过她 |
[13:44] | around 11:00 last night. | 大约在昨晚11点左右 |
[13:46] | She was still dressed in her costume, | 她还穿着表演服 |
[13:48] | rushing to the boat deck. | 急着去救生艇甲板 |
[13:49] | Was she with anyone? | 有人跟她一起吗 |
[13:50] | Not that I could see. | 我没看见 |
[13:56] | You ready to go again, Dave? | 准备好再来一遍了吗 戴夫 |
[14:00] | – Let’s take five, people. – Take five, people. | -我们休息五分钟 -休息五分钟 |
[14:07] | So, you’re, Lara’s roommate. | 听说你是 劳拉的铺友 |
[14:11] | Thought you said you had professional dancing experience. | 你不是说你当过职业舞蹈演员吗 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I was a professional square dancer. | 是的 跳的是方块舞 |
[14:16] | A lot less cardio. | 没这么累 |
[14:18] | Great. | 真好 |
[14:22] | Listen, I’m not really Dave Schirmer. | 听我说 我不是什么戴夫·席尔默 |
[14:25] | I’m a private investigator working with the NYPD. | 我是跟纽约警局合作的私家侦探 |
[14:27] | I’m sorry to tell you Lara’s been murdered. | 很遗憾的通知你劳拉被杀了 |
[14:29] | Murdered? Wait, what? | 被杀 等等 你说什么 |
[14:31] | Do you know if she had a problem with anyone on the ship? | 你知道她跟船上的什么人有矛盾吗 |
[14:34] | – I don’t think so. – Okay. | -我不知道 -好吧 |
[14:35] | – Had she been acting unusually recently? – Yeah. | -她最近有什么不寻常的举动吗 -有 |
[14:38] | Lately, Lara was spending a lot of her free time | 最近 劳拉空闲的时候 |
[14:40] | below decks in engineering. | 都在下层甲板轮机室 |
[14:42] | – Do you know why? – She wouldn’t talk about it. | -你知道为什么吗 -她不肯说 |
[14:44] | Can I go down to your bunk | 我能不能去一下你们的舱房 |
[14:45] | just to look through Lara’s things, | 看一下劳拉的东西 |
[14:47] | see if she had a diary or anything | 看看她有没有日记什么的 |
[14:49] | that might help find her killer. | 能帮我们找到她的凶手 |
[14:51] | If Lara had a diary, | 就算劳拉写日记 |
[14:52] | the last place she would keep it is in our bunk. | 她也绝不会放在我们舱房里 |
[14:54] | Things get stolen all the time on this raggedy ship. | 这艘破船上经常有人偷东西 |
[14:57] | We all have secret stash spots. | 我们都有秘密藏东西的地方 |
[14:58] | Some of them are pretty creative. | 有些地方你根本想不到 |
[15:00] | Do you have any idea where Lara’s stash spot was? | 你知道劳拉把东西藏在哪吗 |
[15:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:03] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[15:05] | Get anything? | 有进展吗 |
[15:06] | A pulled groin and a potential clue. | 腹股沟拉伤 还有条潜在的线索 |
[15:08] | Lara spent a lot of time below decks in engineering. | 劳拉经常去下层甲板轮机室 |
[15:11] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[15:12] | A bartender saw Lara after the show last night | 一个酒保昨晚表演结束后 |
[15:14] | standing by the gantry 23. | 看见劳拉站在23号支架旁 |
[15:16] | Maybe she met someone for a drug deal and things went sideways. | 也许她去和做毒品交易的人碰面但出了问题 |
[15:18] | Or maybe she was being followed. | 也许她被人跟踪了 |
[15:20] | Either way, I’m going down to the boat deck, | 不管怎样 我要去救生艇甲板上看看 |
[15:22] | see if she left any breadcrumbs behind. | 看她有没有留下什么蛛丝马迹 |
[15:24] | Meet you there. | 在那见 |
[15:27] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[15:29] | Yeah, it looks like the deck’s been cleaned — | 对 看上去甲板好像被清理过 |
[15:31] | There’s no breadcrumbs. | 没有留下什么痕迹 |
[15:33] | Unless… | 除非 |
[15:34] | Her roommate said | 她室友说 |
[15:36] | that the crew stashed things all over this ship. | 船员会在船上藏东西 |
[15:39] | What if this was the spot where Lara kept her stash? | 万一这里是劳拉藏东西的地方呢 |
[15:41] | She could have come here after the show, | 表演结束后她可能来到这 |
[15:43] | swallowed the bag before they put into port. | 在船驶入港口前把那包毒品吞了进去 |
[15:45] | Okay, so where do you hide something up here? | 好吧 这儿什么地方能藏东西 |
[15:51] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[15:54] | We found the crime scene. | 我们找到了犯罪现场 |
[15:56] | Killer must have shot Lara here | 凶手肯定是在这开枪打死了劳拉 |
[15:58] | and then dumped her body overboard. | 然后把她的尸体抛进了海里 |
[16:00] | Okay, we are running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[16:01] | We got 20 minutes before we’re kicked off the ship for good. | 在被赶下船之前我们还有20分钟 |
[16:03] | All right, she was shot in the head, | 好的 她被枪击中头部 |
[16:05] | so there should be a lot more blood. | 应该会有更多血才对 |
[16:08] | And there we go… | 这边 |
[16:11] | Blood residue right here. | 这儿有残留血迹 |
[16:12] | Looks like the killer tracked footprints through it. | 看上去好像凶手在这留下了脚印 |
[16:14] | Uh, you know, can you put your shoe against it, | 你能把脚放在边上吗 |
[16:17] | Just for scale? | 当做比例尺 |
[16:20] | You know, we really – should take a little cruise. | 你知道吗 我们真的应该坐一次邮轮 |
[16:24] | Imagine all the romantic secret interludes we could have. | 想象一下我们能经历多少浪漫神秘的小插曲 |
[16:29] | You mean like that scene in “Titanic,” | 你是说像《泰坦尼克号》里面的场景 |
[16:30] | the one in the old car? | 在老车子上的那一幕吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah, Jack and Rose and the steamy window. | 对 杰克和罗斯还有起了水雾的窗户 |
[16:34] | We could just jump in one of these life boats. | 我们可以跳进一艘救生艇里 |
[16:37] | The life boats. | 救生艇 |
[16:40] | I don’t know, Castle. It would be tough to get in. | 我不知道 卡塞尔 要进去貌似很难 |
[16:45] | What about right here? | 这里呢 |
[17:01] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[17:10] | That must be the uncut heroin. | 那些肯定就是高纯海洛因 |
[17:28] | Hey, Acosta, they want you on “B” Deck. | 阿科斯塔 他们让你去B甲板 |
[17:30] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就去 |
[17:47] | Thank god he didn’t see me. | 谢天谢地他没看见我 |
[17:49] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[17:51] | I can’t trust anyone on the ship. | 我不能相信这船上的人 |
[17:54] | I’ll just… | 我要 |
[17:56] | I’ll grab some evidence for the cops. | 我要拿些证据给警察 |
[18:01] | And that must be our drug dealer. | 那个肯定就是我们要找的毒贩 |
[18:06] | I bet she was snooping around and discovered those drugs. | 我想她在四处打探时发现了那些毒品 |
[18:09] | Except she was too scared to trust anyone, | 她太害怕了不敢相信任何人 |
[18:11] | so she decided to smuggle out a sample. | 所以就决定偷走一些样品 |
[18:13] | I bet she hid the camera before the show | 她肯定在表演前把相机藏了起来 |
[18:15] | and came back afterwards. | 之后又回来拿 |
[18:16] | She never made it. | 她没能回来 |
[18:18] | He must have seen her. | 他肯定看到了她 |
[18:19] | He followed her after the show, and then he killed her. | 表演结束后他跟踪她到这儿 把她杀了 |
[18:22] | We got to find him. | 我们要找到他 |
[18:23] | 15 minutes. | 还有15分钟 |
[18:24] | – Divide and conquer? – Divide and conquer. | -分头行动吗 -分头行动 |
[18:25] | Okay, go to the dancers. See if they know who he is. | 去找那些舞者 看她们是否认得他 |
[18:28] | I’ll go to the operations deck. | 我去操作甲板 |
[18:33] | Um, excuse me, I’m looking for Acosta. | 不好意思 我找一下阿科斯塔 |
[18:35] | He’s down there. | 他就在下面 |
[18:59] | Acosta? We need to talk. | 阿科斯塔 我得跟你谈谈 |
[19:56] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[19:57] | You’re under arrest – for the murder of Lara Madden. | 你被捕了 罪名是杀害劳拉·麦登 |
[20:10] | So he wants an attorney. | 他想找律师 |
[20:12] | The public defender’s office is sending someone over now. | 公辩律师办公室正派人过来 |
[20:14] | Yeah, this guy is dirty as hell. | 这家伙可真是劣迹斑斑 |
[20:16] | He’s connected – to the Los Zetas drug cartel. | 他和洛斯哲塔斯贩毒集团有关联 |
[20:18] | Well, look what we found on him. | 看看我们在他那找到了什么 |
[20:22] | He circled his prey. | 他把他的猎物圈起来了 |
[20:28] | This is Richard Castle. | 我是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[20:29] | I take it that you’re not alone. | 你不是一个人喽 |
[20:31] | No, not at all. | 当然不是 |
[20:34] | You should probably make it back here I found something. | 你得回来一趟看看我找到的东西 |
[20:36] | All right, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 待会见 |
[20:38] | Sorry, guys. Got to take off. | 对不起 各位 我先走一步 |
[20:41] | Hey, uh, Rick? | 里克 |
[20:44] | Thanks for today. | 谢谢你今天帮忙 |
[20:46] | My pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[20:48] | – Hey, Beckett, you got a second? – Uh, yeah. | -贝克特 你有时间吗 -有 |
[20:52] | I watched the rest of the footage from Lara’s camera. | 我看了劳拉相机里剩下的录像 |
[20:55] | What I saw was disgusting and criminal, | 看到的东西恶心 而且违法 |
[20:56] | but it had nothing to do with drugs. | 但都和毒品无关 |
[21:02] | She was filming | 她录下了 |
[21:03] | cruise-shipworkers illegally dumping trash out at sea. | 邮轮船员非法向海里倾倒垃圾 |
[21:07] | So that’s why she was on the operations deck of the ship. | 这才是她上操作甲板的原因 |
[21:10] | She was making a documentary film. | 她在制作一部纪录片 |
[21:12] | Poor thing was trying to be a one-woman greenpeace. | 这可怜的女孩想一个人做绿色和平组织 |
[21:14] | But she must have stumbled on a drug-smuggling conspiracy | 但她肯定偶然发现了通过船上垃圾 |
[21:16] | moving heroin through the cruise line’s trash. | 运输海洛因的毒品走私阴谋 |
[21:19] | That’s brilliant! | 简直太聪明了 |
[21:20] | Nobody looks into the trash moving in and out of ports. | 没人会去查港口进进出出的垃圾 |
[21:22] | So all we got to do now is trace the pipeline | 所以我们现在要做的 就是通过传输途径 |
[21:25] | back to our mystery man inside the CIA. | 追回到那个中情局的神秘人 |
[21:27] | Okay, start by finding the trash-management company | 好的 就从找出跟标志游轮公司 |
[21:30] | contracted with Iconic cruise lines. | 签订合同的垃圾管理公司开始 |
[21:33] | Clearly, they’re a part of this. | 他们肯定参与了 |
[21:34] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[21:35] | I’m gonna try to figure out who Acosta’s working for. | 我去查查阿科斯塔是在给谁做事 |
[21:40] | Captain Beckett, | 贝克特警监 |
[21:41] | Salvador Acosta’s public defender wants to have a word. | 萨尔瓦多·阿科斯塔的公辩律师想找你谈谈 |
[21:43] | Uh, sure. Yeah, come on in. | 当然 请进 |
[21:45] | Hi, Captain Beckett. Caleb Brown. | 贝克特警监 我是卡莱布·布朗 |
[21:48] | Hi. Please sit down. | 你好 请坐 |
[21:49] | I’m gonna go work on the old core. | 我去查之前那条线索了 |
[21:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:53] | So, against my advice, Mr. Acosta wants to make a deal. | 尽管我反对 阿科斯塔先生想做笔交易 |
[21:56] | He’ll cop to second-degree murder | 他会接受二级谋杀的罪名 |
[21:58] | if you will recommend a reduced sentence. | 如果你能够为他提出减刑的话 |
[22:01] | Second-degree murder, really? | 二级谋杀罪 是吗 |
[22:05] | He’s gonna have to give us something for that. | 为此他得给我们一些东西 |
[22:06] | Okay, like what? | 好吧 比如说 |
[22:09] | Like who he’s working for and where the heroin came from. | 比如他为谁做事那些海洛因从何而来 |
[22:14] | What — what heroin? | 什么海洛因 |
[22:17] | Counselor, we have – video footage | 律师 我们有录像 |
[22:18] | of your client smuggling kilos of uncut heroin. | 录下了你的委托人走私数公斤高纯海洛因 |
[22:22] | Captain, my client insists | 警监 我的委托人坚称 |
[22:25] | that those were merely bags of spoiled flour, | 那些只是坏了的面粉 |
[22:28] | So unless you can produce any physical evidence, | 所以除非你有物证证明 |
[22:31] | you don’t really have a case, so… | 否则你也没法立案 所以 |
[22:36] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 这样 |
[22:38] | Second-degree murder, | 二级谋杀 |
[22:39] | no recommendation for a reduced sentence. | 不减刑 |
[22:43] | Take the win, Captain. | 接受这个条件吧 警监 |
[22:45] | Take it, ’cause we don’t — we don’t want to go to trial. | 接受吧 因为我们并不真想上庭 |
[22:49] | Ha, let me guess — he offered you a deal? | 我来猜猜 他想要做交易是吗 |
[22:52] | Yeah. I told him I had to think about it. | 是的 我跟他说我得再考虑一下 |
[22:54] | Well, there’s no way Acosta was acting alone. | 阿科斯塔不可能是单干 |
[22:57] | No way a cartel would leave a guy like that | 一个贩毒集团不可能会让那样一个家伙 |
[22:58] | in charge of that much inventory. | 单独负责那么多的货 |
[22:59] | Now we finally have the evidence to prove it. | 我们现在终于有证据可以证明 |
[23:01] | CSU finally analyzed that blood residue | 鉴证组终于分析出你在犯罪现场 |
[23:04] | from the photograph you took at the crime scene — check it out. | 拍下的血迹 看一下 |
[23:06] | There’s two different kinds of footprints next to Castle’s shoe. | 在卡塞尔鞋子旁有两组不同的脚印 |
[23:09] | Acosta definitely had a partner aboard that ship. | 阿科斯塔在船上肯定有搭档 |
[23:11] | We need to find something solid to make Acosta roll. | 我们得找出确凿证据让阿科斯塔招供 |
[23:14] | You know, I have his cell records. | 我有他的的电话记录 |
[23:16] | There was a flurry of phone calls to a burner cell | 他给一个临时号码打了很多电话 |
[23:18] | right before the murder. | 就在杀人之前 |
[23:20] | Acosta could have been coordinating with his partner on board the ship. | 阿科斯塔可能是在跟他在船上的搭档进行协调 |
[23:22] | I’ll get in touch with the cell provider, | 我会跟手机服务商联系 |
[23:24] | see if we can ping that burner phone so we can locate it. | 看我们能否找到那个手机的信号以便定位 |
[23:26] | And take apart Acosta’s life. | 仔细剖析阿科斯塔的生活 |
[23:27] | Let’s check known associates — | 我们查一下已知同伙 |
[23:29] | Anything that will point us to who his partner was. | 任何能够帮我们找出他搭档的线索 |
[23:31] | I found out who sent Kate that mystery text last night. | 我查到了是谁给凯特昨晚发的神秘短信 |
[23:34] | It was vikram. | 是维克拉姆 |
[23:36] | Wait, Vikram? Our Vikram? | 等等 维克拉姆 我们认识的维克拉姆吗 |
[23:38] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[23:41] | Well, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:42] | Oh, it’s a secret messaging program | 这是凯特和维克拉姆的手机之间 |
[23:43] | between Kate and Vikram’s cellphones. | 一个秘密的短信程序 |
[23:46] | It routes through proxy servers | 通过代理服务器 |
[23:47] | into an encrypted central server — | 发送到一个加密中央服务器 |
[23:49] | State-of-the-art spycraft. | 最先进的间谍工具 |
[23:51] | But why? What are they up to? | 但为什么呢 他们在做什么 |
[23:53] | I could ask the same thing of the two of you. | 我想问问你俩相同的问题 |
[23:56] | Richard, what’s going on? | 理查德 怎么了 |
[23:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:00] | I told you, if you can’t tell your mother what you’re doing, | 我跟你说过如果你做的事不能告诉你妈 |
[24:04] | you should not be doing it. | 这事你就不应该做 |
[24:06] | Yes, when I was 8. | 是的 那是我八岁的时候 |
[24:08] | Well, exactly. | 就是 |
[24:09] | And you should know better by now. | 你现在应该更清楚这个道理 |
[24:11] | My wife is in trouble. | 我妻子有麻烦 |
[24:12] | I have to know what’s going on. | 我得知道到底是怎么回事 |
[24:14] | I have to help her. I have to protect her. | 我得帮助她 我得保护她 |
[24:16] | No, you have to trust her. | 不对 你得相信她 |
[24:18] | But it’s finally starting to make sense. | 但事情终于有了眉目 |
[24:20] | Don’t you see, mother? | 你难道不明白吗 妈妈 |
[24:20] | Beckett broke up with me | 就在艾莉森·海德死后 |
[24:22] | right after Allison Hyde’s death. | 贝克特跟我分了手 |
[24:25] | That’s also when she partnered with Vikram. | 也就是那时她和维克拉姆成了搭档 |
[24:27] | So we have to ask ourselves, | 所以我们就得问问自己 |
[24:28] | what if Allison Hyde didn’t kill herself? | 万一艾莉森·海德不是自杀呢 |
[24:31] | What if she was murdered? | 万一她是被人谋杀的呢 |
[24:32] | Yes. | 就是 |
[24:33] | By the same people who murdered Senator Bracken | 凶手跟杀掉布莱肯参议员 |
[24:36] | and Beckett’s former team at the A.G. | 及贝克特在总检察长办公室队友的是同一人 |
[24:38] | And of course Vikram used to work at the A.G.’s office. | 维克拉姆之前就在总检察长办公室工作 |
[24:40] | What if Kate brought him in | 万一是凯特把他找来 |
[24:41] | to secretly help her investigate those murders? | 是让他偷偷帮她调查这些谋杀案 |
[24:44] | Can you hack Vikram’s firewall? | 你能破解维克拉姆的防火墙吗 |
[24:45] | Sure. It’ll take a while. | 当然 但需要点时间 |
[24:47] | Richard… | 理查德 |
[24:49] | Look, regardless of what Katherine is doing and why, | 听着 不管凯萨琳在做什么 为什么这么做 |
[24:53] | are you sure that you want to do this? | 你确定你想这样做吗 |
[24:55] | Because if she finds out that you are spying, | 因为如果她发现你在暗中监视 |
[24:58] | You may just have crossed a line you cannot uncross. | 你可能就已经跨过了不能反悔的界限 |
[25:03] | She may just get herself killed. | 她可能会害死自己 |
[25:04] | She’s left me no other choice. | 她逼得我别无选择 |
[25:06] | There’s always another choice. | 总是有其他选择的 |
[25:08] | So, what’s it gonna be, Rick? | 这事要怎么办 瑞克 |
[25:11] | I have to know. No matter the consequence. | 我必须知道真相 无论有什么后果 |
[25:15] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[25:18] | Hey, you know that burner cell | 阿科斯塔在凶杀案发生当晚 |
[25:20] | that Acosta called the night of the murder? | 拨打的那个一次性电话 |
[25:22] | It just pinged off a cell tower | 它刚通过一个信号塔发出了信号 |
[25:23] | at 125th and Lex in east Harlem. | 位置在东哈莱姆125街和莱辛顿大道附近 |
[25:25] | Acosta’s partner is in the city. | 阿科斯塔的同伙就在城里 |
[25:27] | Now, how to find him? | 那怎么把他找出来 |
[25:28] | He could be anywhere within a couple-mile radius | 他可能在信号塔方圆几英里内 |
[25:29] | from that cell tower. | 的任何地方 |
[25:30] | We need to dig into Acosta’s life, | 我们得深挖阿科斯塔的生活 |
[25:32] | see if he had any connections to that part of town. | 看看他跟那个区域之前有没有交集 |
[25:34] | I’ll give Beckett the heads-up. | 我告诉贝克特一声 |
[25:40] | The trash company that contracts with the cruise line | 承包那条航线的垃圾清运公司 |
[25:43] | is called Friendly Islands Sanitation. | 名叫汤加群岛环卫公司 |
[25:46] | They have satellites in Latin America, Caribbean, | 他们在拉美 加勒比地区和北非 |
[25:48] | and North Africa. | 都有分公司 |
[25:49] | Oh, key points in the worldwide drug trade. | 都是全球毒品交易的重点地区 |
[25:51] | So, somebody inside of the trash company | 一定是垃圾清运公司内部的什么人 |
[25:54] | must have cut a deal with Loksat | 跟洛克塞特达成了一笔交易 |
[25:55] | to move drugs through the cruise line. | 通过那道航线运送毒品 |
[25:57] | The heroin shipment Lara videotaped was offloaded with the trash | 那艘船在纽约一靠岸 劳拉拍到的海洛因 |
[26:00] | the minute the ship docked in new york — it could be anywhere by now. | 就跟着垃圾下船了 现在可能在任何地方 |
[26:02] | Okay, we got to follow the garbage, see where it went. | 我们得跟着那些垃圾 看看它们都去了哪 |
[26:04] | On it. | 这就办 |
[26:06] | It’s Castle. | 是卡塞尔打来的 |
[26:07] | Don’t answer it. | 不要接 |
[26:12] | Hey, Rick. What’s up? | 瑞克 什么事 |
[26:13] | You decided to buy that boat? | 你决定要买那艘船了吗 |
[26:15] | Well, someone’s in a good mood. | 某人听起来心情不错啊 |
[26:17] | You thinking about our naked time? | 你是在想我们裸裎相对的时光吗 |
[26:21] | Um…no. | 呃 没有 |
[26:22] | Well, I am — I haven’t | 我在想 |
[26:23] | stopped thinking about it, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 我就没停下来过 |
[26:26] | Um, tell you what, how about round two, tonight, my place? | 我们今晚再来一轮怎么样 在我那儿 |
[26:29] | No one has to know. | 别人都不会知道 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I can’t. I have to work tonight. | 我不能去 我今晚得工作 |
[26:34] | Um, well, I thought being a captain | 我还以为当了警监 |
[26:35] | meant you could delegate. | 你就可以把工作指派给别人了 |
[26:37] | You know what? I actually have to do a few things myself. | 实际上我还是有些事需要自己做的 |
[26:39] | Well, maybe I can help. What are you working on? | 说不定我能帮你 你在忙什么 |
[26:44] | Um, captain stuff? | 警监的工作 |
[26:46] | Well, that… | 那个就 |
[26:48] | Then good luck with your captain stuff. Bye. | 那祝愿你的警监工作一切顺利 拜拜 |
[26:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:56] | Yep. We got it. | 我们成功了 |
[26:57] | Her cell signal was our trojan horse | 她的手机信号就是我们穿过 |
[26:59] | through Vikram’s first firewall. | 维克拉姆第一道防火墙的木马 |
[27:01] | Now I can hack one server at a time | 现在我就能一次黑进一台服务器 |
[27:03] | until I find his central server. | 直到我找到他的核心服务器 |
[27:08] | Second thoughts? | 后悔了 |
[27:09] | Second, third, fourth. | 悔了好几次了 |
[27:13] | No. Let’s — let’s keep going. | 不了 我们 我们继续吧 |
[27:21] | Everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I mean, he was just a little weird. | 挺好的 不过他有点怪怪的 |
[27:25] | Well, normally he’s a lot weird, so… | 他通常都很怪 |
[27:28] | In a charming kind of way. | 是迷人的怪 |
[27:30] | Oh. – check this out. | 看看这个 |
[27:31] | Three dump trucks | 三个垃圾车 |
[27:32] | offloaded trash from our cruise ship this morning. | 今天早晨从我们那艘邮轮上卸下了垃圾 |
[27:34] | All three left at 8:05 A.M., | 三个都是早晨8:05分出发的 |
[27:35] | but only two showed up at the dump at 9:17. | 但只有两辆车载9:17分出现在垃圾场 |
[27:37] | So the third one must have been carrying the heroin, | 所以第三辆车一定装着海洛因 |
[27:39] | and then it stopped after it made the delivery. | 送完货它才停回去 |
[27:42] | But where? | 但是送到了哪呢 |
[27:44] | I’ve been scrubbing traffic-cam footage, | 我一直在查交通摄像头录像 |
[27:46] | but I lost the truck in Washington Heights. | 但我在华盛顿高地跟丢了那辆垃圾车 |
[27:48] | Pull everything we can on the truck driver. | 尽可能找到关于那个卡车司机的一切资料 |
[27:50] | Alert — system breach. | 警报 系统攻击 |
[27:53] | – Oh, we got a problem. – What? | -我们有麻烦了 -什么 |
[27:54] | Someone synched a rat to one of my servers. | 有人在我的一个服务器里安插了一个木马 |
[27:57] | A remote access tool — | 一个远程控制工具 |
[27:58] | we’re being hacked. | 我们正在被黑客攻击 |
[28:00] | – By Loksat? – I don’t know. | -是洛克塞特干的吗 -我不知道 |
[28:02] | But we’ve been so careful. How could they find us? | 但我们一直很小心 他们是怎么找到我们的 |
[28:04] | They haven’t found us yet, | 他们还没找到我们 |
[28:05] | just cracked the outer layer of our system. | 只是击破了我们系统的外层 |
[28:08] | I’ll start an intrusion inspection | 我要启动一个入侵检测程序 |
[28:10] | and find out who our rat is. | 看看是谁干的 |
[28:18] | – What? – They’re onto us. | -怎么了 -他们在查我们 |
[28:20] | Vikram’s trying to track our I.P. Address. | 维克拉姆正在试着追踪我们的IP地址 |
[28:22] | Can you stop him? | 你能阻止他吗 |
[28:23] | No. | 不能 |
[28:24] | But I can slow him down. | 但我拖慢他 |
[28:26] | It’s coming from inside the city. | 攻击就是从城里某处发出的 |
[28:27] | Trying to narrow it down. | 正在缩小范围 |
[28:45] | What the hell? | 这是什么乱七八糟的 |
[28:51] | Oh, you are good, but I am better. | 你很厉害 但是我更厉害 |
[28:56] | Cat videos? That doesn’t seem like Loksat. | 猫咪视频 可不像洛克塞特做的事 |
[28:59] | Who would do that? | 谁会做这种事 |
[29:00] | We’re about to find out. | 我们就快找到答案了 |
[29:02] | That barely slowed him down. | 那个很难拖住他 |
[29:03] | I’m sorry, but he’s gonna find us in less than a minute. | 我很抱歉 但他一分钟之内就会找到我们 |
[29:05] | Should we abort? | 要放弃吗 |
[29:06] | No. We — we’ve only got two of the blinky boxes left to go. | 不 我们 我们就剩两个小亮盒子没进了 |
[29:08] | – Blinky boxes? – Just hack, hack. | -小亮盒子 -黑进去黑进去 |
[29:12] | Come on. | 加油 |
[29:13] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[29:18] | That’s castle’s office. | 那是卡塞尔的办公室 |
[29:19] | He must be working with Hayley. | 他一定是在和海莉合作 |
[29:21] | She’s got the skill set for this, | 她有技术能做到这一切 |
[29:22] | and she is about to breach our firewall. | 她马上就要攻破我们的防火墙了 |
[29:24] | If she does, – they’ll have instant access | 如果她做到了 他们将立刻能拿到 |
[29:26] | to our entire investigation. | 我们全部的调查资料 |
[29:28] | No, no, no, no, that’s gonna put a target on castle’s back. | 不不不 那会让卡塞尔成为目标 |
[29:30] | We have to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[29:31] | I can do it, but I need time. | 我能阻止他 但我需要时间 |
[29:33] | Let me see if I can buy you some. | 我看看能不能帮你争取一些时间 |
[29:36] | It’s Beckett calling. | 是贝克特来电话 |
[29:38] | That’s beckett. She’s calling. What do I do? | 是贝克特 她在给我打电话 我怎么办 |
[29:39] | Answer it. – let’s see how much she knows. | 接电话 看看她知道了多少 |
[29:42] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[29:43] | Change your mind about tonight? | 对今晚的安排改主意了 |
[29:45] | Tonight’s still not gonna work. | 今晚还是不行 |
[29:47] | But what about right now? | 但现在怎么样 |
[29:48] | Feel like steaming up your office? | 去你办公室起水雾吧 |
[29:51] | My office? That sounds great. | 我办公室 听起来棒极了 |
[29:54] | I’m, uh… | 我正在 |
[29:56] | Sort of in the middle of something right now. | 现在正在办一些事情 |
[29:58] | Really? That’s too bad, ’cause I’m right downstairs. | 是吗 那真不巧 因为我就在楼下呢 |
[30:02] | Downstairs downstairs? | 是楼下 真的楼下是吧 |
[30:03] | Yeah. I can be up in 10 seconds. | 是啊 我10秒钟就能上楼 |
[30:05] | 10 seconds is not long at all. | 10秒可真不长啊 |
[30:08] | Hang — hang — hang on one second. | 等 等 等一下 |
[30:10] | We’ve got to shut it down. | 我们得关掉它 |
[30:10] | She’s gonna walk in the front door. | 她就快要进门了 |
[30:12] | No. She’s lying. | 不 她在说谎 |
[30:14] | Her phone is pinging from Queens. | 她的电话信号在皇后区呢 |
[30:17] | She knows it’s us who’s hacking her. | 她知道是我们在攻击他们 |
[30:21] | Sorry about that. Just taking off my pants. | 刚刚抱歉啦 我正在脱裤子 |
[30:22] | You coming up? | 你上来吗 |
[30:25] | He knows I’m lying. | 他知道我在说谎 |
[30:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:30] | Something just came up. | 刚刚发生了点事情 |
[30:32] | Rain check? | 下回再说 |
[30:33] | Sure. You know where to find me. | 没问题 你知道上哪找我 |
[30:43] | She’s almost in. | 她就快攻进来了 |
[30:45] | I could launch a cyber nuke, | 我可以发出一个网络炸弹 |
[30:46] | but it will completely fry his system. | 但它会完全摧毁他的系统 |
[30:50] | He’s got a back-up system at home. | 他在家里放了一个备用系统 |
[30:52] | Is that a go for launch? | 所以确定要放炸弹吗 |
[30:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:59] | No, no, no, no! Oh! | 不不不不不 |
[31:01] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[31:03] | Armageddon, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这是终极毁灭了 |
[31:05] | Vikram just nuked the whole system. | 维克拉姆刚刚炸掉了我们整个系统 |
[31:06] | We’ve lost everything. | 我们失去了一切 |
[31:08] | We’ve l– | 我们失去了 |
[31:12] | I never liked that guy. | 我从来就不喜欢那家伙 |
[31:14] | Did they get in? | 他们进去了吗 |
[31:15] | No. Another second and they would have. | 没有 再晚一秒他们就进去了 |
[31:18] | Thankfully, our location and all our files are still safe. | 谢天谢地我们的地址和文件都很安全 |
[31:20] | Yeah, for now. | 只是暂时安全 |
[31:22] | I just hope I didn’t nuke my marriage. | 我只希望我刚才没炸毁了我的婚姻 |
[31:30] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[31:30] | I need to talk to Castle. | 我得跟卡塞尔谈谈 |
[31:32] | No, that’ll have to wait. | 不 你得等等再谈 |
[31:33] | I found the garbage-truck driver from Friendly Islands. | 我找到了汤加群岛环卫公司那个垃圾车司机 |
[31:35] | His shift ends in 30 minutes. | 他还有30分钟就下班了 |
[31:36] | With Lara’s murder all over the news, | 现在新闻上都是劳拉的凶杀案 |
[31:38] | they might be circling their wagons — we got to get to him now. | 他们可能会加强防卫 我们现在就得找到他 |
[31:40] | No, I hate lying to him. | 不 我讨厌向他说谎 |
[31:41] | I know, but you’re doing it for the right reasons. | 我明白 但你是因为正确的理由才这么做的 |
[31:44] | This is our first real shot to get to Loksat. | 这是我们第一次真正接近洛克塞特的机会 |
[31:46] | We have to take it. | 我们得抓住 |
[31:49] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[31:51] | Tell me about the driver. | 跟我讲讲那个司机的情况 |
[31:53] | His name is Sam Mackey. | 他叫萨姆·麦基 |
[32:04] | Wait, wait! Wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[32:07] | Please don’t hurt me! Please! Who are you? | 求你们不要伤害我 你们是什么人 |
[32:08] | We’re the people that show when you screw up a delivery. | 当你搞砸了一单运输的时候 我们就会出现 |
[32:11] | No, I took it straight to the warehouse, just like I was told. | 不 我直接去仓库了 完全按照指示做的 |
[32:13] | Don’t lie to us. We were watching. | 别骗我们 我们都看见了 |
[32:14] | – You didn’t follow instructions. – Yes, I did. | -你并没按照指示来做 -不 我做了 |
[32:16] | I went straight to the place in the Bronx | 我直接去了布朗克斯区的那个地方 |
[32:17] | by the 3rd Avenue Bridge, | 经过三号大道桥 |
[32:18] | just like the guy from Panama said! | 按照巴拿马那个人说得一样 |
[32:21] | Did you see anything? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[32:22] | No. | 没有 |
[32:22] | I stayed in the truck like I was told. | 他让我待在卡车里 我照做了 |
[32:27] | Who’s the guy in Panama? | 巴拿马那个人是谁 |
[32:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:30] | I know what you’re thinking, Sam. | 我知道你在想什么 萨姆 |
[32:31] | You’re thinking I’m not gonna kill you, and you are right. | 你认为我不会杀了你 你想得没错 |
[32:35] | But you’ve been running drugs, | 但你一直在经营毒品生意 |
[32:37] | and that means the NYPD can seize everything in your life. | 那就意味着纽约警局可以没收你的全部财产 |
[32:40] | Want your kids to live out of a cardboard box? | 想让你的孩子们住在纸盒箱里吗 |
[32:42] | ‘Cause that’s what’s gonna happen. | 你不配合 结果就会是那样 |
[32:43] | I don’t know any names. | 我不知道任何名字 |
[32:45] | They pay me not to ask questions. | 他们付钱给我 不让我多问 |
[32:47] | Don’t involve my family — I-I… | 别扯上我的家人 我… |
[32:49] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有选择的余地 |
[32:50] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我想他说得是实话 |
[32:52] | All right, Sam, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好吧 萨姆 接下来这样 |
[32:54] | I’m not gonna arrest you, | 我不会逮捕你 |
[32:55] | but if you get another delivery, you call this number. | 但如果你接到新的货物 就打这个号码 |
[32:58] | No, no, no, no. I can’t. They’ll kill me. | 不 不行 我不能 他们会杀了我 |
[33:00] | They might. | 他们也许会杀了你 |
[33:01] | But if I arrest you, they definitely will. | 但如果我逮捕你 他们绝对会杀了你 |
[33:03] | And telling them about this conversation | 如果你敢把这段对话告诉他们 |
[33:05] | guarantees that your whole family will be wiped out. | 我保证你再也见不到你的家人 |
[33:08] | I won’t say a word. I promise. | 我什么也不会说的 我保证 |
[33:10] | Good. Now, where exactly is the warehouse full of heroin? | 很好 那装满海洛因的仓库到底在哪 |
[33:18] | We’re too late. They already moved the heroin. | 我们来晚了 海洛因已经被运走了 |
[33:20] | And there’s no street cams outside | 而且外面没有摄像头 |
[33:21] | so we could see who picked it up. | 没法得知谁把货物运走的 |
[33:24] | Damn it. This was for nothing. | 见鬼 什么线索也没有 |
[33:25] | No, no, we do have something. | 不 我们有线索的 |
[33:28] | We find out who the main players are | 我们知道谁是汤加群岛环卫的 |
[33:29] | at Friendly Islands Sanitation, | 主要头目了 |
[33:31] | and the next time Sam catches a shipment, | 萨姆下一次运货时 |
[33:32] | we’ll — we’ll be there. | 我们会 我们会在那的 |
[33:34] | It’s Ryan. | 是莱恩 |
[33:36] | Okay. Yeah. I-I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[33:39] | They think they found Acosta’s partner. | 他们似乎找到阿科斯塔的同伙了 |
[33:44] | Cellphone belonging to Acosta’s mystery partner | 阿科斯塔神秘同伙所用手机 |
[33:46] | was used in East Harlem earlier today. | 今天早些时候在东哈林区被使用过 |
[33:49] | We tore apart Acosta’s life. | 我们彻查了阿科斯塔 |
[33:51] | He used to crash at an apartment in that neighborhood. | 他过去常在那个街区的一处公寓里过夜 |
[33:53] | The name on the lease was a Leo Longarzo. | 房租上的名字是里奥·朗加佐 |
[33:56] | Leo is a traveling salesman | 里奥是厄瓜多尔 |
[33:58] | for an Ecuadorian import/export company. | 一间进出口公司的旅行推销员 |
[34:00] | Well, that sounds like code for a Cartel Lieutenant. | 那听起来很像贩毒集团头目的代号 |
[34:02] | Right. He travels all over the world, no wife, no kids. | 没错 他周游世界 无妻无子 |
[34:04] | It gets better. | 更像了 |
[34:05] | We checked the passenger manifest of the cruise. | 我们查了巡航的旅客名单 |
[34:07] | Longarzo was on that ship. | 朗加佐在那艘船上 |
[34:08] | That’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[34:09] | All right, send uniforms to sit on his apartment. | 很好 派警员到他公寓附近守着 |
[34:11] | See if he turns up. | 看他是否会出现 |
[34:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:18] | Kate? We need to talk. | 凯特 我们得谈谈 |
[34:27] | You know, when I hung up my shingle as a P.I., | 知道吗 当我挂上私家侦探的招牌时 |
[34:29] | I knew I would have to follow some wives. | 还以为只会去跟踪一些妻子 |
[34:32] | I just never thought it would be my own. | 从没想到会跟踪自己的妻子 |
[34:35] | Castle, why couldn’t you just trust me? | 卡塞尔 你为什么就不能相信我呢 |
[34:39] | How can you ask me that? | 你怎么能那样要求我呢 |
[34:42] | I saw the text Vikram sent you last night. | 昨晚我看到维克拉姆发给你的信息了 |
[34:44] | I thought you were in trouble. | 我以为你有麻烦了 |
[34:46] | Instead, I find out you’ve been lying to me. | 结果却发现你一直在欺骗我 |
[34:51] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[34:53] | From Allison Hyde’s killer? | 躲避杀害艾莉森·海德的凶手吗 |
[34:55] | Yeah, it was easy to figure out once I realized | 是的 当我意识到你并不是想独处时 |
[34:57] | you weren’t just looking for “Me” time. | 我很容易就查出来了 |
[35:00] | LokSat thinks that his cover-up worked. | 洛克塞特认为他成功瞒过去了 |
[35:05] | That’s why he let us live. | 所以他才放过我们的 |
[35:07] | And if he finds out that I am still pursuing this, | 如果他发现我还在追查此事 |
[35:09] | he will kill me and anyone that I am close to. | 他会杀了我和我身边的任何人 |
[35:11] | That’s why I had to push you away. | 所以我必须让你离开我 |
[35:17] | The fact that you even think that breaks my heart. | 单是你有那样的想法就让我心碎 |
[35:22] | I’d walk into a tornado for you, Kate. | 为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火 凯特 |
[35:24] | And I would die if I lost you. | 如果失去你 我会死的 |
[35:26] | You want to know what hurts the most? | 你想知道什么才最伤人吗 |
[35:29] | You could have come to me with everything, | 你本可以告诉我全部真相 |
[35:33] | broken us up just like you did, | 像你之前做得那样离开我 |
[35:35] | only it would have been a cover. | 但只把那当做掩饰 |
[35:36] | And together, in secret, we could have taken this guy down. | 而暗地里在一起 我们可以打败那个人的 |
[35:40] | Only that thought never even occurred to you, | 只是你从没那样想过 |
[35:42] | because deep down inside, you like being broken, | 因为内心深处 你喜欢做破碎的人 |
[35:46] | and you need this obsession. | 而你需要这样的执念 |
[35:49] | And no matter what I do, I can’t change that. | 无论我怎么做 都无法改变 |
[35:52] | Only you can, Kate. | 只有你能 凯特 |
[35:56] | Hey, uniforms just spotted Acosta’s partner | 警员发现阿科斯塔的同伙 |
[35:58] | going into his building. | 正进入他的公寓 |
[36:00] | We’re gonna go roust him. | 我们要去抓他 |
[36:02] | But we can roll without you. | 不过你不去也行 |
[36:03] | No, actually, I was just leaving. | 没事 反正我也要走了 |
[36:05] | Wait, no, Castle. | 等等 卡塞尔 |
[36:06] | You have a job to do. | 你有工作要做 |
[36:10] | And there’s no one better. | 没人比你做得更好 |
[36:28] | Longarzo came in about 40 minutes ago. | 朗加佐大约四十分钟前进去的 |
[36:30] | – Anybody with him? – No, he’s alone. | -跟别人一起吗 -不 就他自己 |
[36:32] | And there’s no one else in the apartment | 而且据我所知 公寓里 |
[36:33] | as far as I can tell. | 并没有其他人 |
[36:34] | All right, we’ll take it from here. Thank you. | 好的 剩下的交给我们吧 谢谢你 |
[36:37] | If this guy really is Cartel, | 如果这人真的是贩毒集团的人 |
[36:39] | he might have an arsenal up in that apartment. | 那间公寓里一定有武器 |
[36:40] | Should we call ESU? | 是不是该叫紧急应急小组来 |
[36:55] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[36:57] | Hey! Stop! | 别跑 |
[36:59] | Get down! | 下来 |
[37:06] | Gun! | 枪 |
[37:07] | No! | 不 |
[37:30] | – You okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[37:33] | Acosta’s partner could have brought us closer to LokSat. | 阿科斯塔的同伙本可以让我们接近洛克塞特 |
[37:35] | Instead, he’s in the morgue. | 结果他却躺在了停尸间 |
[37:37] | It’s all come crashing down around my ears, | 这一切都在我眼皮子底下崩塌了 |
[37:39] | and I’ve got nobody to blame but myself. | 而我却只能怪自己 |
[37:42] | Ah, you are having a pity party. | 你要在这自怨自艾 |
[37:43] | That’s okay. I’ll leave. | 完全可以 我走 |
[37:45] | But I will be taking a pretty juicy clue with me. | 但我可能找到了一个非常好的线索 |
[37:49] | If you’re messing with me, I might shoot you. | 如果你敢耍我 我会开枪打你的 |
[37:51] | Does that mean you want to hear what I got? | 想知道我发现了什么吗 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:54] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:56] | I was able to trace the ownership of the warehouse | 我追踪到了萨姆·麦基藏匿海洛因 |
[37:58] | where Sam Mackey dropped off the heroin. | 那个仓库的拥有者 |
[38:00] | It’s a Cayman’s shell corp. | 是保时捷控股的一间公司 |
[38:01] | I dug back into the articles of incorporation from ’99. | 我又深挖了一下从1999年至今的公司文件 |
[38:04] | You won’t believe – who wrote up those documents. | 你绝不会相信那些文件是谁写的 |
[38:09] | Caleb Brown. | 卡莱布·布朗 |
[38:11] | Acosta’s public defender? | 阿科斯塔的公共辩护律师吗 |
[38:13] | Turns out Brown worked for a major corporate law firm | 结果发现布朗过去任职于一间 |
[38:16] | back in the day. | 大型律师事务所 |
[38:17] | Pulled in mid-six figures annually. | 每年收入都在50万美元左右 |
[38:19] | Then he suddenly gave it up a few years ago | 然后他几年前突然辞职了 |
[38:21] | to be a defender of the people. | 给人当起了辩护律师 |
[38:23] | That’s the perfect cover. | 那是个完美的掩护身份 |
[38:24] | It gives Brown access to assets in prison | 这让布朗可以接触到狱中的贩毒成员 |
[38:26] | and allows him to pass orders | 让他可以为那些 |
[38:28] | to dealers that we’ve already caught. | 已经被抓获的毒贩下达命令 |
[38:30] | Dealers like Acosta. | 像阿科斯塔那样的毒贩 |
[38:32] | Brown told Acosta to take the fall for Lara’s murder | 布朗让阿科斯塔顶下谋杀劳拉的罪行 |
[38:35] | so that we would back off of the drugs. | 这样我们就不会再追查毒品 |
[38:37] | And Acosta obliged. That’s how powerful Brown is. | 而阿科斯塔照做了 布朗就是这么厉害 |
[38:40] | Okay, we can’t go straight at this guy. | 好吧 我们不能直接去找这个人 |
[38:41] | He’s not a scared truck driver. This guy is a shark. | 他不是吓坏的卡车司机 他是头鲨鱼 |
[38:44] | And if he sees us coming, LokSat’s gonna burn all of us. | 他若知道我们找上他 洛克塞特会灭了我们 |
[38:48] | We’ve got to track Brown’s every move nice and quiet. | 我们必须暗地里追查布朗的行踪 |
[38:52] | It’s gonna take time. | 这会花点时间 |
[38:54] | Yeah, but if we do it right… | 是的 但如果我们做得好… |
[38:58] | He’ll lead us straight to LokSat. | 他会直接带我们找到洛克赛特 |
[39:21] | I thought you said lying was wrong. | 我以为你说撒谎是不对的 |
[39:23] | I did. It is, but… | 没错 可是… |
[39:26] | She thought she was protecting me. | 她认为她在保护我 |
[39:28] | Okay, so does that mean you could forgive her? | 好吧 那意思是你原谅她了吗 |
[39:32] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[39:35] | Yeah, don’t take this the wrong way, Rick, | 好吧 别误会我的意思 里克 |
[39:37] | but you don’t make any sense. | 但你的话毫无意义 |
[39:39] | Well, that’s because I’m in love. | 那是因为我深爱着她 |
[39:42] | But you wouldn’t understand that. | 但你是不会明白的 |
[39:45] | So why are you talking to me about it? | 那你为什么要跟我说这些呢 |
[39:48] | Touche. | 问得好 |
[39:56] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:00] | Everything that you said, you were absolutely right. | 你说得每一句话都是对的 |
[40:03] | Could you be more specific? | 能再具体一点吗 |
[40:05] | That our break-up – could have just been a cover | 我们本可以把分手作为掩饰 |
[40:07] | so that we could bring down LokSat together. | 这样我们就能联手扳倒洛克赛特 |
[40:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:12] | I wish you would have come to me. | 我希望你那时能来找我 |
[40:13] | Well, I’m here now… | 现在我来了… |
[40:16] | So let’s do it. | 我们来吧 |
[40:18] | It’s not that easy. | 并不是那么简单的 |
[40:21] | I thought that you would — | 我以为你会… |
[40:23] | Just take you back, in spite of what you put me through? | 会原谅你 无视你曾经让我经历过的痛苦吗 |
[40:28] | Look, Castle, I am sorry. I hate that I hurt you. | 卡塞尔 对不起 我恨自己伤害了你 |
[40:33] | That was never what I wanted. | 那从不是我希望的结果 |
[40:35] | But you did hurt me, Kate, and what’s worse… | 但你的确伤害我了 凯特 而更糟的是… |
[40:38] | – You lost faith in me. – No, I never — | -你对我失去信心了 -不 我从没… |
[40:42] | I need you, Rick. | 我需要你 里克 |
[40:43] | I didn’t realize even how much I needed you | 在这件事发生前 我从未想到 |
[40:45] | until this happened. | 自己会如此需要你 |
[40:48] | Please, just don’t make me do this without you. | 求你 别让我独自经历这些 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:11] | Though you do realize | 但你知道 |
[41:14] | I’m gonna have to punish you a little first. | 我必须先惩罚你一下 |
[41:17] | Naked punishing? | 裸体惩罚吗 |
[41:19] | Very naked punish. | 赤裸裸的惩罚 |
[41:31] | Aw, you guys. | 你们俩啊 |