时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | You could have killed me! | 你差点杀了我 |
[00:42] | How many times do I have to say I’m sorry | 我要为打中你屁股 |
[00:44] | for shooting you in the ass? | 道歉多少次啊 |
[00:45] | It was an accident. When are you gonna let it go? | 那是意外 你什么时候能忘记啊 |
[00:47] | When I can sit on my ass without using a pillow. | 我能不用枕头坐的时候 |
[00:50] | So, I take it – there’s been little progress | 看来上次谈话之后 |
[00:52] | since our last session. | 你们没什么进展喽 |
[00:54] | No, not with his trust issues. | 就他的信任危机 是没有 |
[00:55] | I don’t have trust issues. | 我没有信任危机 |
[00:57] | He has jealousy issues. | 是他有嫉妒问题 |
[00:58] | Okay, for the last time, I am not jealous | 最后一次说 我不嫉妒 |
[01:00] | that you passed the sergeant’s exam. | 你通过了警佐考试 |
[01:02] | Tell that to the hole in my ass. | 跟我屁股上的洞洞说去啊 |
[01:07] | The one that he put there, not the… I’m sorry. | 就是他打的那个…抱歉 |
[01:08] | – Detectives, please. – I’m sorry. | -警探们 够了 -抱歉 |
[01:10] | You two depend on each other for your lives out there. | 你们俩是要把性命交给彼此的人 |
[01:16] | But from what I am seeing… | 但就我看来 |
[01:18] | I’m sorry, – but I am going to recommend | 抱歉 但我要建议 |
[01:20] | that the two of you split up as partners. | 不再做搭档 |
[01:22] | – No, no… no. No, don’t do that, doc. – No. | -不不不 别那么做 医生 -别啊 |
[01:23] | Yeah, there’s got to be something else that we can try. | 我们肯定还能试试别的办法吧 |
[01:26] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[01:28] | Maybe you could use some sort of a buffer. | 或许你们可以找个缓冲人 |
[01:30] | A buffer? | 缓冲人 |
[01:31] | A buffer? | 缓冲人 |
[01:32] | Hey, boys! How is it going? | 小伙子们 你们怎么样啊 |
[01:35] | I’m sorry, Castle. | 抱歉 卡塞尔 |
[01:36] | Man, you can’t work this case with us, bro. | 你不能跟我们一起办案 哥们 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I’m not here about the case. | 我不是为了案子而来的 |
[01:39] | Tomorrow is the first wedding anniversary | 明天是我和贝克特的 |
[01:42] | for Beckett and me, | 第一个结婚纪念日 |
[01:43] | and I was just hoping that you could distract her | 我希望你们能分散她的注意力 |
[01:46] | while I set up a surprise in her office. | 好让我在办公室给她准备惊喜 |
[01:47] | I don’t know, Castle. | 不好吧 卡塞尔 |
[01:48] | Beckett doesn’t want you hanging around the precinct. | 贝克特不希望你往分局跑 |
[01:50] | It’s just a little surprise. | 就是个小小的惊喜嘛 |
[01:51] | Castle, nothing you do is little. | 卡塞尔 你从不做”小”事 |
[01:53] | Yeah. Probably come in riding on an elephant. | 嗯 估计会骑着大象进来 |
[01:55] | And then he takes her and the elephant | 然后带着她和大象 |
[01:57] | up in a hot air balloon. | 一起上热气球 |
[01:59] | Well, the first anniversary’s paper, | 第一年是纸婚 |
[02:00] | but otherwise, that’s not a bad idea. | 不过这主意其实还不赖 |
[02:02] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:04] | We’re not arguing. | 我们没吵架了 |
[02:07] | – He’s our buffer. – He’s our buffer. | -他就是我们的缓冲人 -他就是我们的缓冲人 |
[02:10] | Uh…let me guess… a little trouble in therapy? | 我猜猜 治疗不顺利吗 |
[02:12] | Yeah, well, we need someone to follow us around | 我们需要有人跟着我们 |
[02:15] | and keep us from fighting. | 防止我们吵架 |
[02:18] | I would love to, guys, but my schedule is just so… | 我也想啊 但是我好忙啊 |
[02:21] | We’ll help you with your little surprise. | 我们帮你搞惊喜 |
[02:24] | Congratulations. You got yourself a buffer. | 恭喜 你们找到缓冲人了 |
[02:26] | Let’s go solve a case. | 我们去破案吧 |
[02:28] | Hello, Lanie. You are looking lovely today. | 你好啊 蕾妮 你今天可真美 |
[02:31] | I look lovely every day, Castle. | 我天天都很美 卡塞尔 |
[02:33] | And no, you cannot see the body. | 你不能进去看尸体 |
[02:35] | Why does everyone assume I’m here about the case? | 为什么大家都认为我是为案子而来啊 |
[02:37] | It’s okay, Lanie. He’s with us. | 没事 他跟我们一起的 |
[02:39] | So, what do we know about our victim? | 对被害人了解什么情况 |
[02:41] | Name’s Scott McCoy. | 名叫斯科特·麦考伊 |
[02:42] | According to neighbors, he’s an unemployed actor. | 据邻居说是失业演员 |
[02:45] | Sure had the looks for it. | 看上去是像演员 |
[02:46] | At least – the killer spared his face. | 至少凶手没伤他脸 |
[02:48] | His body, though… euggh. | 但他的身体啊 |
[02:50] | Nine separate entry wounds. | 九处刺伤 |
[02:52] | Lividity puts the stabbing between midnight and 2:00 a.m. | 尸斑看是午夜到凌晨两点间死亡 |
[02:55] | Nine entry wounds? That sounds like a crime of passion. | 九处刺伤 听上去像冲动杀人 |
[02:57] | Yeah, either that or someone wanted to be | 是啊 要么就是凶手 |
[02:59] | really, really sure. | 不想留下任何隐患 |
[03:00] | And we may have an idea of who that someone is. | 我们可能知道凶手是谁 |
[03:04] | The weapon was wiped clean, but CSU found prints | 凶器被擦净 但鉴证组在凶手拿刀的 |
[03:08] | on the knife block where the killer got it. | 刀架上找到了指纹 |
[03:09] | Waiting to hear if they’re in the system. | 在等待看是否系统里有呢 |
[03:11] | All right, I’ll follow up with CSU. | 好 我去跟进鉴证组 |
[03:12] | Ryan, why don’t you grab | 莱恩 你找几个 |
[03:13] | a couple of unis and start a can…vass? | 警员 开始排查吧 |
[03:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:18] | Oh, I get it. I didn’t say “Pretty please.” | 我懂了 我没”拜托”吗 |
[03:20] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[03:21] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[03:22] | You just mope around like your dog died. | 你就像死了狗一样丧着脸 |
[03:24] | Castle, you’re supposed to be our buffer. Buff. | 卡塞尔 你是我们的缓冲人 缓冲吧 |
[03:26] | Right. Um… | 嗯 |
[03:27] | Okay, guys, role playing… | 好吧 各位 角色扮演 |
[03:29] | Each of you take the other’s point of view. | 你们都站在对方角度上想想 |
[03:31] | This is a time-tested method of conflict resolution. | 这是久经时间考验的冲突解决办法 |
[03:34] | I think that’s a dumbass idea. | 我觉得这主意很蠢 |
[03:36] | You haven’t even tried it yet. | 你还没试过呢 |
[03:38] | Oh, no, I-I was being Espo. | 我是在装埃斯波 |
[03:40] | That’s good. | 不错啊 |
[03:41] | Even you have to admit that was good, Espo. | 你也得承认 装得很像吧 埃斯波 |
[03:42] | Only, you didn’t say “Yo.” | 但你没说”呦” |
[03:43] | Yo, I just got a hit on those prints. | 呦 我刚查到了指纹的匹配 |
[03:46] | Guy’s name is Anton Ford… | 名叫安东·福特 |
[03:48] | in the system for felony assault. | 因重罪袭击而被录入系统 |
[03:50] | Assault? Well, jeepers. | 袭击 天呐 |
[03:52] | I hope he’s not mean to me. I’m very sensitive. | 希望他别太凶 我可敏感了 |
[03:56] | Oh, I get it. Yeah, h-he’s being me. | 我懂了 他在学我 |
[03:57] | Yeah, that’s pretty funny. | 真好笑 |
[03:59] | He did nail the walk. | 走路是像神了 |
[04:00] | Yeah, his physicality’s pretty good. | 他的体格是好 |
[04:11] | Yo, cap. We got an update on that suspect. | 警监 查到了些嫌犯情况 |
[04:14] | Anton Ford. | 安东·福特 |
[04:15] | Not only were his prints all over the crime scene, | 他的指纹不仅满犯罪现场都是 |
[04:17] | But he had a history with our vic… Scott McCoy. | 还跟被害人斯科特·麦考伊有过结 |
[04:20] | Scott’s credit card makes him a regular at a bar in midtown. | 根据斯科特信用卡记录可看出是中城区一家酒吧常客 |
[04:22] | We checked… the bouncer said that two nights ago, | 我们查过 酒保说 两晚前 |
[04:24] | Scott and Anton got into a full-on brawl. | 斯科特和安东大吵了一架 |
[04:26] | And that wasn’t the first time that these two went at it. | 而且他俩不是第一次了 |
[04:28] | Last month, same bar, | 上个月 也是这个酒吧还有一次 |
[04:29] | and in each instance, it was over a woman. | 而且两次都是为女人 |
[04:31] | So, Anton was a lover and a fighter. | 那么安东喜欢女人和动手 |
[04:33] | Yeah, but apparently, not very good at either. | 但显然两样都不占上风 |
[04:35] | Both times, our victim kicked his ass | 两次他都被被害人揍扁 |
[04:37] | and went home with the girl. | 还被抢了妹子 |
[04:38] | Which means Anton – could have been out for revenge. | 那么安东或许想复仇 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Unis are bringing him in now. | 嗯 警员这就要把他带来 |
[04:43] | How are – my favorite crime solvers? | 我最喜欢的犯罪打击者怎么样了 |
[04:45] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:47] | Oh, you said that I could come back, | 你说我可以回来 |
[04:48] | retrieve that stolen painting…- remember? | 拿那幅被盗画作的 记得吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah, uh, you know, you’ll just have to go | 是的 你得去趟 |
[04:52] | to the admin clerk on the second floor | 二楼行政助理那儿 |
[04:54] | to fill out some paperwork. | 填几份文件 |
[04:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:57] | Oh, and it’s so nice to see | 很高兴 |
[04:59] | that Rick’s back working cases again. | 里克又回来办案了 |
[05:07] | Um…yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:08] | Uh, what makes you say that he’s working cases? | 你为什么觉得他在办案 |
[05:13] | So, admin clerk, second floor. | 二楼 行政助理 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:20] | He is our buffer. | 他是我们的缓冲人 |
[05:22] | He’s your buffer? | 你们的缓冲人 |
[05:23] | Get the hell off me! Go on! Take these cuffs off! | 放开我 把手铐解开 |
[05:25] | And he’s our suspect. | 那是我们的嫌疑人 |
[05:26] | Get the hell off me! Get off! | 放开我 放开 |
[05:28] | Go on! Take these cuffs off! See how tough you are! | 把手铐解开啊 看你还拽不拽 |
[05:32] | You think that badge makes you special?! | 你觉得带个警徽了不起了 |
[05:33] | That’s our suspect? | 那是嫌犯吗 |
[05:35] | I didn’t do nothing! | 我什么都没做 |
[05:36] | How does that mountain of a man | 那个山一样的男人 |
[05:38] | get beaten up by our human-size Scott? | 怎么会被常人大小的斯科特揍扁啊 |
[05:40] | Twice. | 而且是两次 |
[05:42] | Hi, castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[05:43] | Hey. Oh, I’m not here about the case. | 我不是为了案子来的 |
[05:46] | I’m just, uh… | 我只是 |
[05:47] | A buffer? – Yeah. | -来当缓冲人 -对 |
[05:48] | Yeah, they told me — sort of. | 他们告诉我了 算是吧 |
[05:50] | So, what is this? For therapy? | 这是什么情况 心理治疗吗 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | Well, good luck on your interview. | 祝你们审讯好运 |
[05:57] | Oh, hey, um, Beckett, uh, about the interview — | 贝克特 说到审讯 |
[06:00] | Would you mind doing it with me? | 你介意跟我一起吗 |
[06:02] | Three’s a crowd in an interrogation. | 人多力量大嘛 |
[06:07] | Sure. Fine. | 当然 好吧 |
[06:13] | We are go for operation booyah. Repeat — we are go. | 惊喜行动开始 重复 行动开始 |
[06:21] | “Little surprise,” my wounded ass. | 还”小”惊喜呢 |
[06:30] | You got quite the temper, Anton. | 你脾气挺大啊 安东 |
[06:31] | When provoked. | 那是因为我被激怒了 |
[06:33] | Is that what happened the other night at the bar — | 就像那晚在酒吧吗 |
[06:34] | You were provoked? | 你被激怒了 |
[06:36] | Wait. I’m — I’m here for a bar fight?! | 等等 你们抓我是因为我在酒吧打架 |
[06:38] | Come on, man! | 拜托 伙计 |
[06:40] | If you’re dragging people in here for that, | 要是这种理由也会被抓 |
[06:41] | You’re gonna have to arrest half the guys in new york. | 那纽约有一半人都得被你们抓起来 |
[06:43] | Except half the guys in New York didn’t kill Scott McCoy. | 不过纽约可没有一半人杀了斯科特·麦考伊 |
[06:49] | And given all of the witnesses who saw him beat you up… | 而且鉴于有那么多目击者看到他打了你 |
[06:52] | – Twice. – …you had motive. | -两次 -你有动机 |
[06:54] | Plus, your fingerprints are all over his apartment. | 而且 他家里到处都是你的指纹 |
[06:58] | My fingerprints are there because… | 他家有我的指纹是因为… |
[07:01] | Because…? | 因为… |
[07:04] | Because we were friends. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[07:07] | Oh, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[07:13] | Yo, Castle, you done yet? | 卡塞尔 你弄完了吗 |
[07:15] | Almost. | 快了 |
[07:42] | The fight was staged — both of them. | 打架是设计好的 两次都是 |
[07:44] | Why were they staged? | 为什么要设计 |
[07:46] | To help Scott pick up women. | 为了帮斯科特泡到妞 |
[07:49] | You never heard of a wingman? | 没听说过助攻手吗 |
[07:51] | A wingman who gets beat up? | 被打的助攻手 |
[07:53] | It was just one of our tactics. | 那只是我们的一个策略 |
[07:54] | See, if the target seemed like she was into macho guys, | 要是目标看起来会喜欢猛男型 |
[07:57] | I’d hit on her first, real aggressive. | 我就会先去搭讪 表现得很粗鲁 |
[08:00] | And Scott would come to her rescue. | 然后斯科特就会来救她 |
[08:02] | Yeah, by “Kicking my ass.” | 对 方式就是揍我 |
[08:04] | So he was a pickup artist? | 这么说他是个泡妞专家 |
[08:06] | You could call it that. | 可以这么说 |
[08:07] | Scott was into rich, married women. | 斯科特喜欢有钱的已婚女人 |
[08:10] | And why would he target married women? | 他为什么要找已婚的女人 |
[08:12] | What was his game? | 他有什么目的 |
[08:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:14] | He paid me not to ask. | 他给了钱让我别问 |
[08:18] | You think you can describe any of these women? | 这些女人 有没有你还记得样貌的 |
[08:25] | – I need more time. – Okay. | -我还需要多点时间 -好 |
[08:30] | How’d it go with Anton? | 安东审讯得怎么样 |
[08:32] | Ryan will fill you in. | 莱恩会跟你细说的 |
[08:33] | I’d rather… hear it from you. | 我更想听你说 |
[08:35] | Oh, it’s that bad between the two of you? | 你俩现在关系恶化到这种程度了吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:39] | So, uh, we’re gonna look into Anton’s alibi, | 我们会去查查安东的不在场证明 |
[08:42] | But we don’t think he was our doer. | 但我们认为他可能不是凶手 |
[08:44] | Turns out he was actually helping our vic | 其实他是在帮被害人 |
[08:46] | pick up rich, married women in bars. | 在酒吧勾搭有钱的已婚女人 |
[08:48] | So, you think one of these ladies | 所以你们认为这些女人中的一个 |
[08:49] | got ahold of a knife and went all psycho on him. | 拿刀冲他发了疯 |
[08:51] | Or one of their jealous husbands. | 或者是她们妒火中烧的丈夫 |
[08:53] | You know, Beckett… | 对了 贝克特 |
[08:54] | Anton remembers – some of those women’s faces, | 安东还记得一些女人的样貌 |
[08:57] | So I-I think it would be a good idea | 我觉得要是找个速写画家来 |
[08:59] | if we got him with a sketch artist. | 应该是个好主意吧 |
[09:00] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:01] | Yeah, and we will do just that | 可以 马上就能办 |
[09:03] | just as soon as you let me get into my office | 只要你们先让我进我的办公室 |
[09:05] | so I can make that call. | 我好打电话啊 |
[09:06] | Now, may I? | 我能走了吗 |
[09:09] | Hey, Beckett. One more thing. | 贝克特 还有件事 |
[09:12] | Yes? | 什么 |
[09:15] | Nice shoes. | 鞋挺好看 |
[09:17] | Hey. What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[09:21] | Oh. That’s mine. | 是我的 |
[09:22] | It’s, uh… australian money. | 这是…澳币 |
[10:09] | Castle, this is very sweet. | 卡塞尔 这太贴心了 |
[10:10] | This is…very you. | 这真是…太像你了 |
[10:13] | But… | 可是 |
[10:15] | I don’t think – that it would be a good idea. | 我觉得这可能不是个好主意 |
[10:17] | Look, I-I know we’re on a time-out right now a-and — | 我知道我们现在是分离期 |
[10:21] | but tomorrow’s our anniversary, and I just can’t bear | 可明天是我们的纪念日 我没法想象 |
[10:23] | the thought of spending it without you. | 不跟你一起度过 |
[10:26] | I would love to. | 我很想去 |
[10:27] | I really would. | 真的很想 |
[10:28] | You have…no idea how much. | 你不知道我有多想 |
[10:31] | But I, um… | 但是… |
[10:33] | I’m worried that it would be unfair. | 我担心那样对你不公平 |
[10:36] | Because no matter how great dinner would be, | 因为无论晚餐有多美好 |
[10:39] | I would still need our time-out. | 我还是得继续跟你分开 |
[10:41] | No. No, I know. | 不 我明白 |
[10:42] | I’m not trying to put an end to the time-out. | 我不是想结束分离期 |
[10:44] | I’m just saying, what if we could… | 我只是觉得能不能 |
[10:46] | have a time-out from our time-out? | 从分离期中分离出来一小会儿吗 |
[10:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:51] | So, what do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[10:54] | I would love to have dinner with you tomorrow. | 我很乐意明晚跟你一起用餐 |
[10:58] | Got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[11:01] | I found something odd in our victim’s financials. | 被害人的财务状况有些疑点 |
[11:03] | What? | 什么疑点 |
[11:04] | Direct deposits from a shell corp. | 有一家空壳公司给他汇过款 |
[11:06] | There’s a bunch of them — 5 grand each. | 有很多笔 每笔五千 |
[11:13] | The last deposit was made three days ago. | 最后一次是三天前 |
[11:16] | That’s the same day that Anton said | 也就是安东说 |
[11:17] | he and scott worked their bit on that woman in the bar. | 他和斯科特在酒吧勾搭那女人那天 |
[11:22] | You know what? Most of these payments line up | 这些钱大部分的到账时间 |
[11:24] | with when Anton said Scott hired him. | 都是安东说斯科特雇他的时候 |
[11:26] | Sounds like Scott wasn’t picking up on | 听起来斯科特勾引已婚女人 |
[11:27] | married women for fun. | 并不是为了取乐啊 |
[11:30] | Sounds like he was – getting paid for it. But why? | 他应该是听命于人 从中获利 可为什么呢 |
[11:32] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:33] | I haven’t found much on the shell corp, | 空壳公司那边还没什么发现 |
[11:34] | but they do list an address — | 但他们有个地址 |
[11:36] | a pricy apartment uptown. | 在上城区一个价值不菲的公寓 |
[11:38] | And when I called the building manager, | 我打电话问了公寓管理员 |
[11:40] | He said Scott rented it a year ago. | 他说斯科特是一年前开始租的 |
[11:42] | Okay, so, our victim is an out-of-work actor | 好吧 所以被害人是个失业的演员 |
[11:44] | Getting mystery money from a mystery corporation, | 从一家神秘的公司收取神秘的报酬 |
[11:47] | And now – there’s a mystery apartment. | 现在又多了一个神秘的公寓 |
[11:48] | That’s a lot of mysteries. | 还真是各种神秘啊 |
[11:49] | What the hell was this guy into? | 这家伙到底在做什么 |
[11:51] | Whatever it was, it might have gotten him killed. | 不管是什么 可能就是他被害的原因 |
[12:06] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[12:18] | This place is so much nicer than Scott’s other apartment. | 这地方比斯科特另外那个公寓可强多了 |
[12:22] | Bet he would rather have died here. | 估计他宁愿死在这里吧 |
[12:24] | Yeah, but why did he need it? | 可他要这公寓到底有什么用 |
[12:25] | And what did it have to do | 而且这里跟那个 |
[12:25] | with that shell corp that was paying him? | 付钱给他的空壳公司有什么关系 |
[12:29] | These drawers are all empty. | 抽屉都是空的 |
[12:32] | Strange — it’s like he only wanted | 奇怪 就好像他只是想 |
[12:33] | to make it look like he lived here. | 伪装成他住在这里的样子 |
[12:35] | Maybe this is where he was knocking boots with the married ladies. | 也许他就是在这里跟那些女人啪啪啪的 |
[12:38] | Sherlock Homeboy’s got a theory. | 夏洛克·福尔小子又开始推理了 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry. What did you just say? | 不好意思 你说啥 |
[12:42] | I said, “This place is really eerie.” | 我说 这地方可真诡异 |
[12:45] | – That is not what you said. – Okay. Time-out. | -才不是这句 -好了 停 |
[12:47] | Guys, in my official capacity as buffer, | 二位 我要行使一下作为缓冲人的权利 |
[12:49] | I’d like to recommend that we try something. | 我建议我们试一下别的方法 |
[12:50] | No more role-playing. | 别再来角色扮演了 |
[12:51] | No, this is something my second wife, Gina, and I | 不 这是我第二任妻子金娜 和我 |
[12:54] | used to do to avoid arguments. | 用来避免争吵的办法 |
[12:55] | Instead of blurting out whatever was on our minds, | 不要把想说的话立刻说出来 |
[12:57] | we would write it down to revisit it later. | 而是先写下来 过后再看看 |
[13:00] | So nothing’s said in the heat of the moment. | 这样就不会因为冲动而说错话了 |
[13:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:02] | See, we found, with a little perspective, | 我们发现 |
[13:04] | what seemed so important to us at first | 一开始觉得很想要说的话 |
[13:05] | was often quite trivial — | 过后就会觉得没那么重要了 |
[13:08] | Sort of like our marriage. | 就像我们的婚姻一样 |
[13:09] | Okay. I’m game if you are. | 好吧 你同意的话我也同意 |
[13:15] | Hey, I’ve got something. | 我发现点情况 |
[13:28] | Looks like this shell corporation | 看来这个空壳公司 |
[13:30] | was paying Scott to seduce rich, married women | 故意花钱雇斯科特去引诱有钱的已婚妇女 |
[13:33] | and get proof of their trysts — | 然后拍下他们幽会的证据 |
[13:35] | Most likely to blackmail them. | 应该是为了敲诈她们 |
[13:36] | That’s quite a racket. | 好大的一个骗局 |
[13:37] | Maybe a deadly one. | 或许还要人命了 |
[13:39] | Looks like someone did not enjoy getting screwed. | 看来有些人不能惹[上]啊 |
[13:41] | Out of their money, that is. | 我是指被坑钱 |
[13:44] | There’s no S.D. card in here. | 里面没有SD卡了 |
[13:47] | It’s Wi-Fi-enabled. | WiFi打开了 |
[13:48] | So’s this printer. | 打印机也开着 |
[13:50] | Maybe the last job is still in the memory. Let’s see. | 或许最后一次的照片还在内存里 看看吧 |
[13:58] | Yeah, that’s Scott in bed with a woman, | 没错 是斯科特跟女人在床上 |
[14:00] | But you can’t see her face. | 可是看不到她的脸 |
[14:01] | No, but look what you can see. | 是的 不过看一下你能看见的 |
[14:05] | I think that’s her elbow. | 那是她的胳膊肘吧 |
[14:07] | No, not that. | 不是 不是那个 |
[14:09] | The tattoo on the small of her back — | 她后背上的纹身 |
[14:10] | It’s a dragonfly. | 是只蜻蜓 |
[14:12] | We can use that to I.D. her. | 我们可以利用这个来确认她的身份 |
[14:13] | How? Are we gonna do a butt lineup? | 怎么确认 通过屁股来指认吗 |
[14:17] | As fun as that does sound, we might not need to. | 虽然这样挺有意思 但是我们不需要 |
[14:19] | Anton’s sketches just came in. | 安东给的画像出来了 |
[14:23] | So, where are you with matching Vulcan Simmons’ heroin | 瓦肯·西蒙斯的海洛因匹配到 |
[14:26] | to current dealers? | 现在的毒贩了吗 |
[14:27] | Nowhere. it’s — it’s gonna take a while. | 毫无进展 得花一段时间 |
[14:30] | Which is why I think | 所以我觉得 |
[14:32] | you going out to dinner with Castle is a mistake. | 你跟卡塞尔去吃晚餐是个错误的决定 |
[14:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:36] | But I miss him. | 但是我很想他 |
[14:37] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[14:38] | But if you let him in and he figures out what we’re doing… | 可是如果让他知道了我们在做的事 |
[14:41] | I know the risk. | 我知道有什么风险 |
[14:43] | Hey, we’ve got something. | 我们查到些情况 |
[14:47] | Using a sketch that Anton provided, | 通过安东提供的画像 |
[14:49] | we were able to I.D. one of Scott’s recent targets — | 我们确认了斯科特最近一个目标的身份 |
[14:52] | Annika Smythe. | 阿妮塔·斯迈思 |
[14:53] | Wait — the socialite wife of that hedge-fund guy? | 这不是那个搞对冲基金的人的名媛妻子吗 |
[14:55] | Isn’t she in the tabloids all the time? | 她不是经常上小报吗 |
[14:57] | Which is how we recognized her and how we know | 我们就是通过这个认出她的 而且我们 |
[14:59] | that she’s going through a messy divorce. | 还知道了她正在离婚 |
[15:01] | You know Annika. | 你已经知道阿妮塔了 |
[15:02] | Now meet Nancy Underwood and Claire Stevens — | 这里还有南希·安德伍德和克莱尔·史蒂文斯 |
[15:04] | both loaded – and going through divorces. | 都很有钱 而且都在离婚 |
[15:06] | There’s a picture of all three of them | 这里有一张她们三个人 |
[15:08] | at a fundraiser last week. | 上周在资金筹集会上的照片 |
[15:10] | So they know each other? | 这么说她们彼此都认识 |
[15:11] | Oh, more than that. | 不止这样 |
[15:12] | They hang out together. | 她们经常一起聚会 |
[15:14] | Matter of fact, according to Annika’s Instagram, | 实际上 根据阿妮塔的图片分享 |
[15:16] | they’re going to a spa later. | 她们一会要一起去做水疗 |
[15:17] | And you know what this means, Beckett — | 你知道这意味着什么吗 贝克特 |
[15:19] | it’s a murderous First Wives Club. | 这简直就是凶残版的《前妻俱乐部》 |
[15:20] | You think they did this together? | 你觉得她们一起干的这事吗 |
[15:22] | Why not? | 为什么不是呢 |
[15:23] | Scott blackmails the ladies. | 斯科特勒索了这些女人 |
[15:25] | When they refuse to pay, | 当她们拒绝付钱时 |
[15:26] | he shows the photos to their husbands. | 他就把这些照片给她们丈夫看 |
[15:28] | Who promptly divorce them. | 然后丈夫们就会立即跟她们离婚 |
[15:29] | So all three women band together to kill Scott | 这三个女人组团杀了斯科特 |
[15:32] | for ruining their marriages. | 因为他毁了她们的婚姻 |
[15:33] | It is the perfect theory. | 这是最完美的解释 |
[15:35] | Except it’s completely unsubstantiated. | 只不过这想法完全没有根据 |
[15:37] | That is… | 这简直… |
[15:38] | true. | 是真的 |
[15:40] | But we can just have them in for questioning. | 可是我们可以把她们叫来问话 |
[15:42] | Based on what — | 有什么理由呢 |
[15:42] | the plot of the “First Wives Club” movie? | 因为很像《前妻俱乐部》里面的情节吗 |
[15:44] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[15:46] | There was no murder in that. | 电影里面可没有杀人的情节 |
[15:47] | But whatever we do, we’ve got to do it fast — | 可无论我们这么做 都要抓紧时间了 |
[15:49] | before they all scatter. | 以防她们各自跑掉 |
[15:50] | Annika has been posting | 阿妮塔一直在发消息说 |
[15:51] | about she’s gonna be flying to Paris tonight. | 她今晚要飞去巴黎 |
[15:53] | We need to get some hard evidence | 我们要找到确凿的证据 |
[15:54] | tying our vic to one of these women. | 把死者跟她们其中一个联系起来 |
[16:00] | Castle, you said that they were gonna | 卡塞尔 你刚才说她们 |
[16:02] | spend the day at the spa? | 今天会去做水疗 |
[16:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:05] | Where all body art will be on full display. | 在那个地方 纹身全都会露出来 |
[16:07] | If one of them has that tattoo… | 如果其中一个有那样的纹身 |
[16:09] | Then we can bring them in. | 那我们就能把她带回来了 |
[16:10] | I just need a partner to go with me | 不过我需要个搭档 |
[16:11] | into the women’s locker room. | 跟我一起去女更衣室 |
[16:14] | A female partner, guys. | 女性搭档 各位 |
[16:16] | So, I got the paperwork for the painting all figured out. | 画的文件我都弄好了 |
[16:19] | I just need your signature, and then I’ll be on my — | 只需要你再签个字 然后我就可以 |
[16:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:22] | You look a little stressed. | 你好像压力挺大的 |
[16:23] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有压力 |
[16:24] | What about a day at the spa, | 去做个水疗怎么样 |
[16:25] | courtesy of the NYPD? | 就当是纽约警局对你的感谢 |
[16:31] | Did you see how it made the news? | 你们看到新闻上怎么说了吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah. I bet we’re not the only ones celebrating. | 是的 我打赌不光我们很高兴 |
[16:35] | Come on, guys. We’re here to relax. | 拜托 我们是来放松的 |
[16:41] | The regals have landed. | 目标已经出现 |
[16:45] | So, which one do you think is our tattooed lady? | 你觉得有纹身的是哪一个呢 |
[16:50] | There’s only one way to be sure. | 只有一种办法能确定 |
[16:56] | Well, I think that you and your husband are just in a rut. | 我觉得你和你丈夫太一成不变了 |
[16:59] | It’s just become comfortable. | 那样很安逸 |
[17:02] | And I don’t want comfort. I want edge. | 可我不想安逸 我想要刺激 |
[17:06] | Then you got to spice things up a little, sweetie. | 那你就别太矜持 亲爱的 |
[17:08] | Get yourself a tattoo. | 给自己纹个身 |
[17:10] | Men love ink. | 男人喜欢纹身 |
[17:11] | Makes them think you’re naughty. | 他们会觉得你很放荡 |
[17:13] | Oh, come on. That’s not true. | 得了吧 才不是呢 |
[17:16] | You’re wrong. Tattoos are hot. | 你错了 纹身真的很性感 |
[17:19] | We should introduce you to Ivan. He’s a genius. | 我们应该把你介绍给伊万 他是个天才 |
[17:21] | A genius? | 天才 |
[17:22] | I mean, that sounds like a little bit of a stretch. | 这么说有点牵强吧 |
[17:25] | Judge for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[17:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:28] | Don’t I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是在哪见过你 |
[17:30] | Yeah. You’re married to that writer, aren’t you? | 是的 你嫁给了那个作家 是吧 |
[17:33] | You know, I’m sure you’re confusing me with somebody else. | 你肯定是把我当成别人了 |
[17:36] | No. She’s a cop. | 不 她是个警察 |
[17:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:40] | And don’t pretend you’re just here for a steam. | 别装作你是来蒸桑拿的了 |
[17:43] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:45] | We’re here to ask you a few questions | 我们来是想问你们 |
[17:47] | about your relationship with Scott McCoy. | 和斯科特·麦考伊有什么关系 |
[17:51] | Call our lawyers, honey. | 找我们的律师去 亲爱的 |
[17:53] | I will — right after I drag you down to the precinct. | 我会的 但要先把你们带回警局 |
[17:56] | You can post a photo on Instagram. | 你们可以在图片分享上发自拍了 |
[17:58] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[17:59] | If you really had anything on us, | 如果你有什么证据 |
[18:00] | you wouldn’t be down here trying to see us naked. | 你就不会来这里想办法看我们的裸体了 |
[18:03] | Oh, we’ve got something. | 我们的确有证据 |
[18:04] | Or…rather, one of you does. | 或者 应该说你们其中之一有 |
[18:07] | And it’s tattooed on one of your butts. | 证据就纹在你们之中某个人的屁股上 |
[18:15] | Got a winner. | 找到一个中头彩的 |
[18:15] | Yep. She’s running. In the towel. | 没错 她在逃跑 裹着浴巾 |
[18:19] | Stop! Stop her! | 停下 拦住她 |
[18:21] | No! No, don’t stop us! | 不 不 别拦着我们 |
[18:32] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[18:36] | Well…time to get dressed. Spa day’s over. | 该穿上衣服了 水疗到此为止 |
[18:38] | Yeah, but before we go, can you please give me | 不过我们走之前 你能把你的 |
[18:40] | the number of your tattoo artist? | 纹身师的电话给我 |
[18:41] | You’re right — the guy’s a bloody genius. | 你说得对 这家伙真是个天才 |
[18:47] | And when you I.D.’d the tattoo, | 那么在你们确认纹身的时候 |
[18:50] | did you pull the towel off, or did it just…fall off? | 是你们把浴巾拽下来的 还是它自己掉下来的 |
[18:54] | Well, actually, Kate pulled the towel off… | 实际上 是凯特把浴巾拽下来的 |
[18:56] | – Right. … – but I’m not quite sure how this is relevant. | -好 -但我不大确定这有什么关系 |
[18:59] | You’re pathetic, bro. | 你真可怜 哥们 |
[19:00] | Somebody’s got to write this report. | 总得有人来写这份报告 |
[19:03] | So, Hayley, it must have been pretty hard | 那么海莉 你们追她一定 |
[19:05] | for you guys to chase her | 追得很辛苦 |
[19:06] | ’cause you and Beckett were both wearing towels, right? | 介于你和贝克特都裹着浴巾 对吗 |
[19:10] | Hey. Okay, here you go. This is your voucher. | 给你 这是你的凭证 |
[19:12] | Just take that up to evidence, and that painting is yours. | 把这个拿到证据科去 那幅画就归你了 |
[19:15] | All right. I’ll see you perverts later. | 好了 你们这些变态等会见 |
[19:17] | Yes, you will. | 是的 会见的 |
[19:20] | Ryan was trying to get details | 莱恩正在试图获取 |
[19:22] | on your wardrobe malfunction. | 关于你们走光事件的细节 |
[19:23] | Me? You were the one asking | 我 是你在问 |
[19:25] | if Beckett was wearing a towel. | 贝克特是不是裹着一条浴巾 |
[19:25] | That was for the report. | 那是为了报告 |
[19:27] | I thought Castle was helping you guys | 我以为卡塞尔在帮你们两个 |
[19:28] | resolve this conflict. | 解决这个矛盾 |
[19:31] | Then he went home. | 然后他回家了 |
[19:32] | Well, I have a suspect to interview, | 我有个嫌疑人得问话 |
[19:34] | and the two of you need to figure this out. | 你们两个必须解决这个问题 |
[19:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:44] | What Castle said — writing it down. | 按照卡塞尔说的 写下来 |
[19:46] | Trust me — I got a lot to write. | 相信我 我要写的非常多 |
[19:49] | Hope my pen doesn’t run out of ink. | 希望我的笔不会没水 |
[19:53] | Yes, I slept with Scott. | 没错 我和斯科特上过床 |
[19:55] | And yes, he took photos, obviously. | 以及没错 他照了照片 很明显 |
[19:58] | And then he used them to blackmail you. | 而之后他用这些来敲诈你 |
[20:00] | Blackmail? Where are you getting that from? | 敲诈 你从哪儿听说的这些 |
[20:02] | Well, how else did your now-ex-husband | 不然你那已经成为前夫的丈夫 |
[20:05] | end up with these photos? | 怎么会有这些照片 |
[20:07] | Because my ex hired Scott to sleep with me. | 因为是我的前夫雇斯科特来和我上床 |
[20:09] | The same thing happened with all of us — | 我们所有人身上发生了同样的事 |
[20:11] | Annika and Claire. | 阿妮塔和克莱尔 |
[20:12] | You see, our husbands wanted to trade us in | 你看 我们的丈夫想甩了我们 |
[20:14] | for younger trophy wives | 娶更年轻漂亮的花瓶 |
[20:16] | without having to pay through the nose. | 却不想付出高昂的代价 |
[20:18] | Oh, because you guys had infidelity clauses | 因为你们的婚前协议里 |
[20:20] | in your prenups. | 有不忠条款 |
[20:22] | My night with Scott cost me $12 mil. | 我和斯科特的一夜情让我损失了一千二百万美元 |
[20:26] | You do realize | 你应该意识到 |
[20:27] | that you just gave me a motive for Scott’s murder. | 你给了我一个谋杀斯科特的动机 |
[20:30] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[20:32] | His neighbor I.D.’d you. | 他的邻居认出了你 |
[20:34] | He said that you were standing outside the building | 他说午夜的时候你站在那栋楼房外 |
[20:35] | at midnight just before Scott was killed. | 就在斯科特被杀之前 |
[20:37] | So, do you want to tell me what really happened? | 所以 你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[20:41] | The night that we had together | 我们在一起的那晚 |
[20:44] | was something I hadn’t experienced in a long time. | 是我很久都没有体验到的一种感觉 |
[20:49] | And to find out that I was just another paycheck… | 结果发现自己不过是一票活儿 |
[20:53] | So I went to confront him. | 所以我去找他对质 |
[20:56] | But I didn’t even get to yell at him. | 但我都没有机会冲他吼 |
[20:57] | He apologized to me – before I could get a word out, | 在我开口说话之前 他向我道了歉 |
[21:00] | said he was a horrible human being for what he’d done. | 说他做过那些事 真是糟糕透了 |
[21:03] | And why did he have this sudden change of heart? | 他为什么突然回心转意了 |
[21:06] | He said that he had learned something | 他说他从他最后一份工作中 |
[21:08] | working his last job — something upsetting. | 知道了一件事 一件很恼人的事 |
[21:11] | So, did he tell you what his last job was? | 那么 他有没有告诉你他最后一份工作是什么 |
[21:14] | It was another seduction, but he didn’t say who — | 是又一次色诱 不过他没说是谁 |
[21:17] | Just that he had screwed over a good person | 只说了他欺骗了一个好人 |
[21:19] | and he wanted to make it right… | 而他想补救 |
[21:22] | Or die trying. | 或许因此而死 |
[21:26] | So, Nancy’s car-service driver confirms | 南希的司机证实了 |
[21:28] | that our vic was alive when Nancy left. | 南希离开的时候被害者还活着 |
[21:31] | He helped her into the car at 12:15. | 他12点15分把她送进车里 |
[21:33] | Then the driver took Nancy all the way out to Greenwich. | 然后司机把南希一路送到格林威治 |
[21:36] | Okay. So she’s not our killer. | 那么她不是我们的凶手 |
[21:37] | Maybe Scott’s murder has something to do | 也许斯科特的被害 |
[21:39] | with that last job he was working. | 与他的最后一份工作有关 |
[21:41] | Let’s see who Scott screwed over and what he was doing | 让我们看看斯科特欺骗了谁以及被杀那晚 |
[21:43] | to make it right the night that he was killed. | 他做了什么来试图补救 |
[21:44] | And I think I know where to start looking. | 我想我知道应该从哪里开始找 |
[21:47] | Nancy’s husband and his friends all used the same lawyer | 南希的丈夫和他的朋友们都雇了同一个律师 |
[21:50] | to bust up their prenups — | 来终止他们的婚前协议 |
[21:51] | some hotshot named Lindsey Trent. | 一个叫琳赛·特伦特的高手 |
[21:53] | The Ledger just did a piece on her — | 《记事报》刚写了一篇关于她的文章 |
[21:55] | the divorce attorney to the rich and shameless. | 有钱不要脸之人的离婚律师 |
[21:58] | You know, if she was the one that was hiring Scott, | 要知道 如果她是雇佣斯科特的那个人 |
[22:00] | she would know what his last job was. | 她一定知道他的最后一份工作是什么 |
[22:01] | Well, yeah, but there’s no way | 但是没有搜查令 |
[22:02] | she’s gonna talk to us without a warrant. | 她不可能对我们坦白 |
[22:04] | Which we won’t get — not unless we have something concrete | 而我们没法获得 除非找到确凿证据 |
[22:06] | to tie her to all this. | 证明她与这些有关 |
[22:07] | I’ll call the riding D.A. in the morning. | 我早上给地检官打电话 |
[22:09] | We’ll brainstorm on how to get a warrant. I’ll see you guys. | 我们一起想想如何取得搜查令 回见 |
[22:14] | We need to go at this another way. | 我们得换一种解决方式 |
[22:16] | You know… | 要知道 |
[22:17] | Maybe the way to find out about Scott’s last seduction | 也许找出斯科特最后一次色诱的方法 |
[22:20] | is with a seduction of our own. | 是我们自己来一次引诱 |
[22:24] | Right. | 对啊 |
[22:26] | – I have no idea what you mean. – Ok. | -我完全不知道你在说什么 -好吧 |
[22:30] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我来理一下 |
[22:33] | You want me to see a divorce attorney — | 你们想让我去见一个离婚律师 |
[22:35] | Tomorrow, on my wedding anniversary. | 明天 我的结婚纪念日 |
[22:37] | To pose as a client. | 以客户的身份打探 |
[22:39] | No, no, no. I don’t think so, Richard. | 不不不 我不赞同 理查德 |
[22:41] | Does Katherine know about this? | 凯瑟琳知道这事吗 |
[22:43] | Uh, no, no. And, um, she’s not going to. | 不 而且 她也不会知道 |
[22:46] | Best to give her, uh, plausible deniability | 最好让她可以合理推诿 |
[22:49] | in case this sting goes sideways. | 以防这个圈套不成功 |
[22:53] | Though I do love a good sting. | 不过我是喜欢成功的骗局 |
[22:54] | What would you need him to do? | 你们需要他做什么 |
[22:56] | You know how lawyers keep a log | 律师们会把他们花在每一个客户 |
[22:57] | of all the hours they spend on each client? | 身上的时间记录下来 |
[22:59] | Sure. They keep track of their time down to the minute. | 当然 他们的时间记录精确到分钟 |
[23:02] | And of every expense incurred on each case. | 还有每个案子的每笔花销 |
[23:04] | Just like hiring Scott. | 比如雇佣斯科特 |
[23:06] | So if I get a look at the last few days | 那么如果我能看到琳赛 |
[23:08] | in this logbook of Lindsey’s, | 最后几天的记录 |
[23:10] | We can figure out Scott’s last job. | 我们就能知道斯科特的最后一份工作 |
[23:12] | So…are you in? | 那么 你加入吗 |
[23:22] | Richard castle? | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[23:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:24] | Lindsey Trent. Nice to meet you. | 琳赛·特伦特 幸会 |
[23:26] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你能在临时通知下与我见面 |
[23:27] | Well, divorce is stressful enough. | 离婚本身已经很有压力 |
[23:29] | Finding a lawyer shouldn’t be. | 找到一名律师不应该如此 |
[23:32] | Now, let’s go back to my office, | 我们回我的办公室去 |
[23:33] | and we’ll see how I can help you. | 我们看看我能为你做什么 |
[23:35] | How was your drive? Did you hit much traffic on the way in? | 路上如何 来的时候交通堵吗 |
[23:37] | Uh, no, surprisingly… | 不 出乎意料地 |
[23:38] | He’s going in. | 他进去了 |
[23:39] | Figures Castle would own a pair of live-streaming glasses. | 卡塞尔当然会有一副实时监控眼镜 |
[23:43] | Actually, Beckett gave them to him. | 事实上 是贝克特送给他的 |
[23:44] | – Really? – What about Beckett? | -真的 -贝克特怎么了 |
[23:47] | And what are you guys doing in here? | 以及你们两个在这儿做什么 |
[23:48] | Hey, Beckett! How’s that warrant coming? | 贝克特 搜查令有进展吗 |
[23:51] | You know, unfortunately, the D.A. said | 不走运 地方检察官说 |
[23:53] | that we don’t have enough proof to, um… | 我们没有足够的证据 |
[23:57] | What are you watching? | 你们看什么呢 |
[24:00] | Just… | 就是 |
[24:02] | It’s porn. | 黄片 |
[24:04] | You don’t want it. | 你不会想看的 |
[24:10] | Have you been here long? | 你在这干很久了吗 |
[24:11] | These are our new offices… | 这些是我们的新办公室 |
[24:12] | Is that the lawyer? | 这是那个律师吗 |
[24:14] | Uh, that is the live stream from Castle’s glasses. | 那是从卡塞尔眼镜上传过来的实时图像 |
[24:17] | I should talk to your decorator. | 我真该跟你们的装修设计师聊聊 |
[24:18] | So, you guys sent Castle on a surveillance mission | 你俩让卡塞尔去执行监视任务 |
[24:22] | after I told you he was not to work any more NYPD cases. | 而我明明告诉过你们他不能参与纽约警局的案子 |
[24:26] | We didn’t think you should know. | 我们觉得你还是不知道的好 |
[24:27] | We were trying to protect you. | 我们只是想保护你 |
[24:28] | By sending my husband to the city’s top divorce attorney? | 通过把我丈夫送到最好的离婚律师那吗 |
[24:32] | Happy anniversary? | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[24:33] | Do you guys have any idea how risky this is? | 你们知不知道这有多大的风险 |
[24:35] | This could blow the entire case. | 这有可能会让整个案子功亏一篑 |
[24:37] | Our involvement in and knowledge of this operation is over. | 我们对此行动的知情及参与到此为止 |
[24:42] | So, tell me — what happened with you and, uh… | 跟我说说 你和… |
[24:44] | Kate Beckett, right? | 凯特·贝克特之间怎么了 |
[24:45] | The NYPD detective? | 纽约警局警探是吧 |
[24:47] | Oh, uh, she’s a captain, actually. | 实际上她是警监 |
[24:49] | Oh. She moved up the ladder quickly. | 她晋升得还挺快的 |
[24:51] | Yes. Well, she’s very good at what she does. | 对 她很擅长她所做的事情 |
[24:53] | And that is the root of your problem, isn’t it? | 这就是你们之间出现问题的根源是吗 |
[24:58] | She’s so focused on work, | 她太专注于工作 |
[24:59] | She doesn’t have anything left for you? | 没有多余的精力留给你是吗 |
[25:03] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别表现得这么惊讶 |
[25:05] | It’s a story I’ve heard | 这种事情 |
[25:06] | all too often. | 我见得实在太多了 |
[25:10] | But like the stories you write, Mr. Castle, | 但就像你写的故事那样 卡塞尔先生 |
[25:14] | You get to choose how this ends. | 你可以选择如何结束这一切 |
[25:17] | So, tell me — are you set on divorce? | 所以告诉我 你准备离婚吗 |
[25:20] | Or is there still hope? | 或者说还有希望 |
[25:27] | Well, um… | 这个 |
[25:29] | That’s a rather unusual question for a divorce attorney to ask. | 一个离婚律师问这样的问题还挺罕见的 |
[25:33] | Well, it’s not like I need the business. | 我又不是非接这笔生意不可 |
[25:34] | Right. Yes. I’m sure you’re, uh… | 也对 我肯定 |
[25:39] | …sure you’re very busy. | 肯定你很忙 |
[25:41] | Could I — could I get some water? | 我能 我能喝点水吗 |
[25:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Thank you. A little dry. | 谢谢 喉咙有点干 |
[25:54] | I am so sorry. | 真的太对不起了 |
[25:55] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:57] | Uh, Tiffany, can I get some towels? | 蒂凡尼 能拿点纸巾过来吗 |
[25:59] | Tiff? | 小蒂 |
[26:01] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[26:02] | Um, I’m going to go to the restroom | 我去一下卫生间 |
[26:04] | and just get some paper towels. | 拿点纸巾过来 |
[26:05] | – Of course. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[26:06] | This is Lindsey. | 我是琳赛 |
[26:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:13] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[26:17] | That was a friend of mine from the D.A.’s office. | 是我在地方检察官办公室的朋友打来的 |
[26:20] | And it, uh, it turns out | 是这样 |
[26:21] | someone is trying to get a warrant for my client log. | 有人想申请搜查令来查我的客户名单 |
[26:23] | And — oh, yeah — it’s your wife. | 没错 就是你的老婆 |
[26:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:29] | That is a crazy coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[26:34] | Ser– seriously, this is just a misunderstanding. | 来真的吗 这只是个误会 |
[26:36] | Okay, I’m not an idiot, but obviously, you must be. | 够了 我不是个傻子 但你肯定是 |
[26:39] | There was no way you could fool me. | 你可糊弄不了我 |
[26:42] | Quite a grip you have. | 你抓得可真紧 |
[26:43] | Strong fingers. | 强劲的手指 |
[27:12] | George Keller. | 乔治·凯勒 |
[27:13] | According to Lindsey’s log book, | 根据琳赛的记录本 |
[27:14] | he is the last person billed for Scott’s services. | 他是最后一个为斯科特的服务买单的人 |
[27:17] | Is he connected to Keller Toys? | 他和凯勒玩具公司有关联吗 |
[27:19] | He’s the president of the entire Keller empire — | 他是整个凯勒帝国的董事长 |
[27:22] | Toys, video games, books, educational videos — | 玩具 电子游戏 书籍 教育视频 |
[27:25] | You name it. | 应有尽有 |
[27:26] | It’s a multi-billion-dollar company. | 这是个价值几十亿的公司 |
[27:28] | And a brand – synonymous with family values, | 以及一个拥有家族价值的品牌 |
[27:30] | which is ironic – since he’s a renowned playboy, | 很讽刺的是 他是个有名的花花公子 |
[27:33] | already on wife number three. | 已经有第三任妻子 |
[27:34] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得这好像是个坏事一样 |
[27:36] | Oh, and here’s a fun fact — Keller’s last divorce | 有意思的是 凯勒上一次离婚 |
[27:38] | featured a prenup that was nullified by — | 他们的婚前协议被认定无效 |
[27:40] | You guessed it — his wife’s infidelity. | 你猜 是因为他妻子的不忠 |
[27:42] | So George Keller has used Scott’s services before. | 乔治·凯勒之前就找过斯科特 |
[27:45] | And if Scott was seducing the current Mrs. Keller | 假如斯科特勾引了现任的凯勒太太 |
[27:48] | when he had his big change of heart… | 但他突然心态转变 |
[27:50] | He might have turned on George and threatened to expose him. | 他可能跟乔治翻脸 威胁要揭他底 |
[27:52] | Which would have damaged the company’s wholesome reputation, | 这就会损害整个公司的好名声 |
[27:54] | so Keller killed Scott to keep him quiet. | 所以凯勒杀掉了斯科特来封口 |
[27:57] | Scott McCoy? | 斯科特·麦考伊吗 |
[28:00] | Sorry. I have no idea who that is. | 对不起 我不知道那是谁 |
[28:02] | Well, that’s funny, because your second wife did. | 真有意思 因为你的第二任妻子知道 |
[28:04] | She recognized him | 我给她看了照片 |
[28:05] | immediately after I showed her this picture. | 她立刻就认出来了 |
[28:07] | Guess it’s hard to forget somebody | 想要忘记一个让你毁了婚前协议 |
[28:09] | who cost you millions in a broken prenup. | 损失几百万的人挺难的 |
[28:11] | It’s not my fault she slept around. | 她到处乱搞又不是我的错 |
[28:12] | You paid the guy that she slept with, | 你买通了跟她出轨的人 |
[28:14] | then you hired him again to help you dump | 然后又想花钱让他帮你 |
[28:16] | your current trophy wife at a discounted price. | 甩掉现任的花瓶老婆 还能要个折扣 |
[28:19] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说些什么 |
[28:20] | I think I do. | 我很清楚 |
[28:21] | Not another word, George. | 别再说了 乔治 |
[28:22] | You need to release my client right now. | 你必须立即释放我的当事人 |
[28:24] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[28:25] | Any evidence that you think that you have | 任何你以为自己掌握的证据 |
[28:27] | has been obtained illegally, | 都是非法获得的 |
[28:28] | making anything that Mr. Keller has said inadmissible. | 任何凯勒先生所说的都不会被采纳 |
[28:31] | What’s going on here? | 发什么了什么事 |
[28:32] | Oh, well, you tell me, captain. | 你来告诉我吧 警监 |
[28:34] | First, you send your husband to steal my records, | 先是让你的丈夫来偷我的记录 |
[28:36] | and now your detective is questioning my client | 现在你的警探又毫无理由地 |
[28:38] | without cause. | 在审问我的当事人 |
[28:39] | Your client hired our victim to sleep with his wife. | 你的当事人雇了我们的被害人和他妻子睡觉 |
[28:42] | In fact, our victim slept with four of your clients’ wives | 事实上被害人和四个当事人的妻子都睡过 |
[28:45] | in order to blow up their prenups. | 就为了破坏他们的婚前协议 |
[28:47] | That’s a fact that I’m sure would be interesting | 我想这个事实肯定会引起 |
[28:49] | to the New York bar association. | 纽约律师协会的兴趣 |
[28:53] | Okay. Let’s not get sidetracked here. | 我们别跑题 |
[28:55] | The simple fact is, you’re investigating a murder, | 事实就是 你们调查的谋杀案 |
[28:58] | which my client has nothing to do with. | 跟我的当事人一点关系都没有 |
[29:01] | So we should just take your word for it. | 所以我们就该相信你的话 |
[29:03] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[29:04] | I will provide my client’s whereabouts | 我会提供我当事人 |
[29:05] | the night that Mr. McCoy was killed. | 麦考伊先生被杀当晚的行踪 |
[29:07] | And you guys need – to get your facts straight. | 而你们必须搞清楚事实 |
[29:10] | I’m not looking to divorce my wife. | 我并不想跟我妻子离婚 |
[29:12] | We’re renewing our vows next weekend. | 我们下周末将会重新宣誓 |
[29:14] | You know we’re gonna look into that, right? | 你知道我们会调查这事的吧 |
[29:16] | Oh, please do. | 来吧 |
[29:17] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[29:18] | George. | 乔治 |
[29:19] | …I’ll even send you the insurance papers | 我甚至会把给她价值两百万的 |
[29:21] | for the $2 million ring I’m giving her. | 婚戒保险单发给你们 |
[29:29] | Keller’s telling the truth. | 凯勒说的是事实 |
[29:31] | He and his third wife are renewing their vows | 他和他的第三任妻子下周末将在 |
[29:32] | next weekend in the Caribbean. | 加勒比海重证婚誓 |
[29:34] | And that $2 million rock is legit. | 那两百万的婚戒是合法的 |
[29:35] | I was just about to say that. | 我正准备说来着 |
[29:36] | Oh, really? I thought you were about to tell her | 是吗 我以为你要跟她说 |
[29:38] | how you’re still struggling to verify Keller’s alibi. | 你仍然在艰难地核实凯勒的不在场证明 |
[29:39] | – Oh, I’m struggling? – Yeah, you’re struggling. | -我很艰难地在查吗 -对 就是 |
[29:41] | You guys, come on. | 你们倆 别闹了 |
[29:45] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[29:47] | All right. Tell me about Keller’s alibi. | 跟我讲讲凯勒的不在场证明 |
[29:51] | I’m still trying to confirm | 我还在试图确认 |
[29:53] | that he was at his office when scott was murdered. | 斯科特被杀时 他在自己办公室的说辞 |
[29:55] | Okay, well, until we can verify that, | 在我们能够证实之前 |
[29:57] | then he is still a suspect, | 他依然是嫌疑人 |
[29:58] | and my gut says he’s hiding something, | 而且我有直觉 他在隐瞒着什么 |
[30:00] | so find it. | 所以 找到它 |
[30:01] | And your gut is never wrong. | 你的直觉从未出错 |
[30:04] | You know, I know some people in Keller’s circle. | 我认识凯勒圈子里的一些人 |
[30:05] | I could put my feelers out. | 我可以找人刺探信息 |
[30:08] | Uh…yeah. Thanks, castle. | 谢谢 卡塞尔 |
[30:09] | My pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[30:10] | How are things between the boys? | 小伙子们情况如何了 |
[30:11] | Not good, actually. I’m kind of worried about them. | 不太好 实际上我有点担心他们俩 |
[30:14] | Oh, they’ll work it out. | 他们会解决好的 |
[30:15] | They’ve been through way too much together | 他们已经在一起经历了太多 |
[30:17] | to give up on what they have. | 不会轻易放手的 |
[30:19] | You’re a wise man, castle — with a big heart. | 你是个智慧的人 卡塞尔 而且心胸宽广 |
[30:23] | You’re rather good-looking, too. | 而且你的样子很好看 |
[30:25] | You might want to pace yourself on the flattery. | 你估计得控制一下恭维话的节奏 |
[30:27] | You’ve got a whole dinner to get through. | 还有一整个晚餐的时间呢 |
[30:29] | Come on, javi. Just say it. | 说啊 哈维 说出来 |
[30:31] | trust me, you don’t want to hear what I really think. | 相信我 你不会喜欢我的真实想法 |
[30:32] | – Oh, bring it on. – all right. | -说说看 -好吧 |
[30:34] | You’re a whiny, insecure, jealous little baby | 你是个爱抱怨 缺乏安全感 善妒的小男孩 |
[30:36] | who shot me in the ass on purpose! | 故意朝我屁股打一枪 |
[30:38] | And you are an arrogant, manscaped neanderthal. | 你是个傲慢的 小心眼的野蛮人 |
[30:40] | And it wasn’t on purpose. | 那次我不是故意的 |
[30:41] | Next time, it’s gonna be. | 下一次我会故意的 |
[30:43] | That’s it. I want a new partner! | 够了 我要找个新搭档 |
[30:44] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[30:47] | Oh, we can’t leave them like this, can we? | 我们可不能就让他们这样了 对吧 |
[30:49] | I’ll talk to Javi. | 我去跟哈维谈谈 |
[30:50] | I’ll see if I can calm Ryan down. | 我去试试能不能让莱恩冷静下来 |
[30:52] | Rain check on dinner? | 晚餐改天再约 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:58] | How’d it all go so wrong? | 事情怎么会变成这样 |
[31:00] | I mean, one day, we’re a team — | 我是说 前一天我们还是好搭档 |
[31:03] | Simpatico, finishing each other’s sentences. | 默契到可以补上对方没说的话 |
[31:08] | And then… | 然后就 |
[31:09] | You shot him in the ass. | 你给他的屁股来了一枪 |
[31:10] | It was an accident, jav. | 那是个意外 哈维 |
[31:12] | Oh, was it? You sure about that? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[31:13] | Yeah. And deep down in your heart, you are, too. | 是的 在你内心深处你也相信的 |
[31:16] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要了 |
[31:17] | Once the trust is gone, it’s really hard to get it back. | 信任一旦消失了 就很难再建立起来 |
[31:19] | No, that’s not true. A strong relationship can survive anything. | 不 不是这样 深远的羁绊能够战胜一切 |
[31:22] | No relationship – can survive secrets or lies. | 但没有任何羁绊能战胜秘密和谎言 |
[31:26] | Now, you need to tell esposito the truth — | 现在你得把真话告诉埃斯珀西托 |
[31:28] | that you were hurt and jealous | 你的确感到受伤和嫉妒 |
[31:30] | that he passed the test and you didn’t. | 因为他通过了考试但你没有 |
[31:32] | Forget that. He — he rubbed it in my face, remember? | 得了吧 他反复在我面前炫耀 记得吗 |
[31:35] | “Sergeant Esposito.” | “埃斯珀西托警佐” |
[31:36] | You need to apologize. | 你得向他道歉 |
[31:37] | Hell no. I am not apologizing to him. | 才不 我才不要向他道歉 |
[31:40] | – Why not? – Even before he shot me, | -为什么不 -就在他射伤我之前 |
[31:42] | he couldn’t believe – that I passed and he didn’t. | 他就是不能相信 我通过了考试而他没有 |
[31:44] | You have to let it go. | 你得让这事儿过去 |
[31:46] | You have to let it go. | 你得让这事儿过去 |
[31:48] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:49] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[32:04] | Oh! It’s my friend who knows George Keller. | 是我那个认识乔治·凯勒的朋友 |
[32:05] | Hey, Francis. | 嗨 弗朗西斯 |
[32:13] | No, that’s good. – that’s all I need. Thank you. | 不 足够了 我想要的就是这个 谢谢 |
[32:15] | – Bye. – what? | -再见 -怎么样 |
[32:16] | Turns out George is involved | 原来乔治卷入了一场 |
[32:18] | in a power struggle over the keller empire | 凯勒集团内部的权力斗争 |
[32:21] | with present C.E.O. Penelope Keller. | 对手是现任CEO佩内洛普·凯勒 |
[32:24] | His mother, right? | 他的母亲 对吗 |
[32:25] | She founded the company. | 她建立了这家公司 |
[32:27] | Yes, she did. | 是这样的 |
[32:27] | Now, she has an advantage over George. | 她比起乔治是有优势的 |
[32:29] | Because Keller is a family brand, | 因为凯勒是个家族企业 |
[32:31] | she has an impeccable reputation. | 而她的名誉一向无可指摘 |
[32:34] | Wait. You don’t think… | 等等 你不会是想说 |
[32:35] | Oh, yes, I do. | 没错 就是这样 |
[32:36] | George hired Scott – to honeypot his own mother. | 乔治雇了斯科特去引诱自己的母亲 |
[32:40] | I hadn’t been with anyone since my husband passed last year. | 我丈夫去年过世之后 我没有跟任何人在一起过 |
[32:44] | It was time, and it was… | 是时候开始新生活了 而且 |
[32:47] | Lovely. | 那很甜蜜 |
[32:48] | So you had no idea that your son hired Scott | 你对你儿子雇用斯科特来毁你名誉的事 |
[32:51] | to smear your reputation? | 一无所知 |
[32:53] | None. | 是的 |
[32:55] | I wish I could tell you I was more surprised | 当你告诉我这些 我本该 |
[32:57] | when you told me, | 更惊讶的 |
[32:58] | but family values have never been George’s strong suit — | 但乔治一向都没有什么家庭观念 |
[33:02] | which is actually what our feud is about. | 这也是我们最大的分歧 |
[33:05] | What do you mean by that? | 能详细解释一下吗 |
[33:06] | George wants to shut down all the manufacturing operations | 乔治想要关闭所有的国内制造厂 |
[33:10] | in this country and send them overseas. | 并把这部分业务迁移到海外去 |
[33:12] | To save money. | 为了节省成本 |
[33:13] | But thousands of workers would lose their jobs. | 但是这样成千上万的工人会失业 |
[33:15] | I consider those people my family. | 而我是把这些人当作家人 |
[33:18] | Did you ever mention any of this to Scott? | 你对斯科特说过这些吗 |
[33:20] | Yes. | 当然 |
[33:21] | Among other things he did well, | 他有很多事情做的很好 |
[33:23] | Scott was a wonderful listener. | 其中一项就是擅长倾听 |
[33:25] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[33:26] | Well, it seems like he had a crisis of confidence that night. | 那晚他似乎经历了信任危机 |
[33:29] | Something happened that made him want to change his ways. | 发生了一些事情 导致他想改变自己 |
[33:32] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[33:33] | You know, there was something odd — | 你知道吗 是有一些奇怪的事情 |
[33:35] | the next day, I couldn’t find my card key to the office. | 第二天 我找不到我的办公室门卡了 |
[33:39] | I just assumed I’d misplaced it. | 我当时觉得可能乱放在哪了 |
[33:40] | Is it possible Scott took it? | 有可能是斯科特拿走了吗 |
[33:45] | So, according to Keller’s security chief, | 据凯勒公司的安全主管说 |
[33:48] | Penelope’s card key was used to enter the building 11:30 P.M. | 晚上11:30有人用佩内洛普的门卡进了大厦 |
[33:51] | So Scott did go there the night that he was killed, | 所以斯科特被杀当晚的确去过凯勒大厦 |
[33:53] | and I am betting you – it was to meet with George. | 而且我敢打赌 他是去见乔治的 |
[33:57] | But instead of bringing x-rated photos of mom, | 却带给他母亲的色情照片 |
[33:59] | Scott threatened to expose george’s illegal smear campaign. | 而是反过来威胁要揭穿乔治的抹黑把戏 |
[34:03] | So Keller followed Scott home and then silenced him. | 于是凯勒跟踪斯科特回家并把他灭口了 |
[34:05] | It’s a solid theory. | 这是个可信的故事 |
[34:07] | Only, it doesn’t match the facts. | 唯一的问题是不符合事实 |
[34:08] | In order to verify Keller’s alibi, | 为了查证凯勒的不在场证明 |
[34:11] | Vikram and I scrubbed security footage from his office. | 我和维克拉姆排查了他办公室的监控录像 |
[34:13] | It shows Scott arriving at 11:30, | 它显示斯科特在11:30分到了那里 |
[34:16] | but then scott left 10 minutes later. | 然后10分钟后他离开了 |
[34:17] | George Keller stayed until 3:00 A.M. | 但乔治·凯勒待到了凌晨3点 |
[34:19] | 3:00 a.M. — that’s an hour after Scott was killed. | 凌晨3点 那是斯科特被杀后一小时 |
[34:21] | Keller’s alibi holds. | 凯勒的不在场证明是成立的 |
[34:23] | Yeah, but you know, guys, | 是的 但是伙计们 |
[34:24] | just because Keller didn’t follow Scott home | 凯勒即使没有跟踪斯科特回家 |
[34:25] | doesn’t mean he’s not involved somehow. | 并不意味着他没有参与其中 |
[34:27] | Well, if he enlisted someone to kill scott, | 如果他雇了什么人去解决斯科特 |
[34:29] | it would have to have been after scott showed up | 那也应该是在斯科特出现 |
[34:30] | and threatened him. | 并且威胁他之后 |
[34:31] | You know, Espo, you did manage to get | 埃斯波 你既然能搞得到 |
[34:33] | security-cam footage from Keller’s office. | 凯勒办公室的监控录像 |
[34:35] | You think you could get some phone records, too? | 应该也能查到他的电话记录 对吧 |
[34:38] | Lindsey Trent? Are you sure? | 琳赛·特伦特 你确定吗 |
[34:40] | Yes, sir, seems like she was Mr. Keller’s go-to person | 是的先生 看起来她就是帮凯勒先生处理 |
[34:43] | for all manner of criminal activities. | 各种犯罪活动的得力助手 |
[34:44] | If Lindsey was operating an entrapment scam | 如果琳赛对她的任何客户设置了 |
[34:47] | for any of her clients, | 欺诈陷阱 |
[34:47] | it was without the firm’s knowledge or approval. | 我们事务所绝不知情 也完全不支持此做法 |
[34:50] | Well, then I’m sure you’ll be happy to help us out. | 那么 你一定愿意帮我们查清楚 |
[34:51] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:52] | Ryan, why don’t you go with this guy | 莱恩 你跟这位先生 |
[34:53] | and grab copies of Lindsey’s files and phone records? | 去取琳赛的文件和电话记录 |
[34:55] | Yeah, sure, sarge. Want me to | 没问题 警佐 |
[34:56] | get you a cup of coffee, too, while I’m at it? | 我要不要顺便给你带杯咖啡呀 |
[34:59] | I am so glad this is almost over. | 我真高兴咱俩就快分开了 |
[35:02] | Put this damn pad away. | 把这该死的本子放下 |
[35:04] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[35:06] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 已经无所谓了 |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:12] | So, which one of you gets the house? | 你俩分手后房子归谁 |
[35:16] | You again. | 又是你 |
[35:18] | Here to harass me some more, detective? | 又来骚扰我的吗 警探 |
[35:19] | Actually, I’m here to take you in. | 实际上 我是来带你回警局的 |
[35:21] | If this is your latest attempt to get access to my client log, | 如果你这是试图取得我的客户记录的话 |
[35:25] | it won’t work. | 我告诉你 没用的 |
[35:27] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还是不明白对吧 |
[35:28] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Scott McCoy. | 你因谋杀斯科特·麦考伊而被捕了 |
[35:32] | What? | 什么 |
[35:33] | Why would I possibly do that? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[35:35] | ‘Cause Scott was about to blow the whistle | 因为斯科特准备 |
[35:36] | on George Keller, | 告发乔治·凯勒 |
[35:37] | and if your client’s going down for criminal conspiracy, | 如果你的委托人因犯罪预谋被捕的话 |
[35:39] | well, you would, too. | 你也跑不掉 |
[35:41] | Okay, this is crazy. | 这也太扯了 |
[35:43] | You have nothing on me. | 你根本没有任何证据 |
[35:45] | Yeah, well, you can tell that to the judge | 你可以把这话跟那位 |
[35:46] | who signed the search warrant for your apartment. | 签署你家搜查令的法官说去 |
[35:48] | CSU’s going through it right now. | 鉴证科的人正在搜查你家呢 |
[35:50] | Now, if you’re innocent, that won’t be a problem. | 如果你是无辜的 那你也就没什么好怕的 |
[35:53] | But if you stab a guy nine times, | 但如果你捅了一个人九刀 |
[35:55] | you’re bound to get some blood on you somewhere. | 那你身上某处肯定沾上了血 |
[35:58] | You probably threw the clothes out, | 你也许把衣服扔了 |
[35:59] | but what about the shoes? | 可鞋子呢 |
[36:00] | Did you get rid of them? | 你把鞋子扔了吗 |
[36:02] | Or did you just try to wipe them off? | 还是你只是把血擦掉了 |
[36:05] | Because blood residue can be one stubborn son of a bitch. | 血迹残留可是很顽固的 |
[36:08] | Now, like I said, I’m taking you in — | 像我刚才说的 我要带你回 |
[36:13] | – Lindsey, calm down. – Shut up. | -琳赛 冷静点 -闭嘴 |
[36:15] | – Just calm down. – Shut up and let me think! | -冷静点 -闭嘴让我想想 |
[36:18] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:20] | You’re a brilliant lawyer. | 你是个出色的律师 |
[36:23] | You might still beat this. | 你也许还有胜算 |
[36:25] | But if you pull that trigger, you’re gonna go away forever. | 但你要是开了枪 那就得坐一辈子牢了 |
[36:27] | Stay back. Just stay away from me. | 退后 躲我远点 |
[36:32] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[36:34] | Javi! | 哈维 |
[36:40] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[36:43] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[36:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[36:59] | Your notepad stopped the bullet. | 你的笔记本挡住了子弹 |
[37:02] | How about that? | 厉害吧 |
[37:03] | Isn’t that why you put it there? | 所以你才把它放那对吧 |
[37:05] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[37:06] | Just help me up before the psycho bitch gets away. | 在那疯婆子跑掉之前赶紧扶我起来 |
[37:08] | All right. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[37:10] | Stop! NYPD! | 站住 纽约警局 |
[37:21] | Don’t move. I’ll shoot your ass. | 不许动 我会开枪的 |
[37:22] | He’ll do it, too. Trust me. | 他会的 相信我 |
[37:28] | I’m still surprised | 我还是没想到 |
[37:29] | that you jumped in front of a bullet for this guy. | 你居然为这家伙挡了个子弹 |
[37:32] | Me too. I mean, normally, | 我也是 我是说通常 |
[37:33] | his slow-as-molasses ass is never that fast, | 这家伙总是磨磨唧唧的 哪有这么快 |
[37:35] | but he was just like — like “Phoom!” | 但他今天就”噌”的一下就挡我前面了 |
[37:39] | All right, what — what about, uh, George Keller? | 好了 乔治·凯勒呢 |
[37:42] | We picked him up at the airport. | 我们在机场截住了他 |
[37:43] | Lindsey confessed that, uh, they were in on it together. | 琳赛供认这件事是他们俩合谋的 |
[37:47] | And he was trying to leave the country in a private jet, | 他试图坐私人飞机出国 |
[37:49] | so there you go. | 所以结果可想而知 |
[37:50] | Well, looks like he’s gonna have to | 看来他再续婚约的计划 |
[37:51] | postpone renewing his vows | 得推迟个 |
[37:52] | for another — what, 30 to life? | 30年甚至一辈子了 |
[37:54] | – Right. – Oh, yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[37:57] | Anyway, guys, I have to get going. | 总之我得走了 |
[38:01] | Um…unless you still want me to put in | 除非你还想让我 |
[38:03] | those new-partner requests. | 提交换搭档的申请 |
[38:07] | Nah, not tonight. | 不 今晚就不用了 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna need somebody eventually | 不过等这家伙当上警佐的时候 |
[38:10] | when this guy gets bumped up to sergeant. | 我早晚还是需要个新搭档的 |
[38:12] | Well, that’s not gonna happen anytime soon. | 这件事没这么快 |
[38:14] | I’m Number 279 on a list of 300, | 名单上300个人 我是第279号 |
[38:16] | so we’re gonna be stuck together for a while. | 所以咱俩得再赖上一阵子了 |
[38:20] | I like the sound of that. | 听上去不错 |
[38:23] | If that’s cool with you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:26] | If it’s cool with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[38:27] | Is it cool with me? | 我不介意 |
[38:31] | Bro, you took a bullet for me. | 哥们 你替我挡了个子弹 |
[38:34] | You’ve got a wife — a pregnant wife at home, | 你有妻子 你家里有个怀着孕的妻子 |
[38:36] | you got a little girl who depends on you, | 你还有个需要你养的女儿 |
[38:38] | and yet, you still… | 可你仍然 |
[38:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:45] | I’m just gonna give you guys a moment. Sorry. | 我给你们俩点时间 抱歉 |
[38:51] | Want to come over, watch some UFC? | 你想不想到我家来 一起看无限制格斗 |
[38:53] | Jenny made tofu. | 珍妮做了豆腐 |
[38:55] | I like the sound of that — the UFC part. | 听上去不错 我是说无限制格斗 |
[39:04] | Um, Happy Anniversary? A day late? | 结婚周年快乐 迟了一天没关系吧 |
[39:07] | Yeah. Or, um, 364 days early. | 没事 或者是早了364天 |
[39:12] | I brought dinner for us. | 我买了咱俩的晚餐 |
[39:14] | Remy’s. Perfect. | 莱米餐厅 太棒了 |
[39:16] | Um, Rick, I just wanted — | 里克 我只是想 |
[39:24] | Mm. Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:25] | Look, this doesn’t mean that we’re — | 这不代表我们 |
[39:26] | No. No, I know. | 不 不 我知道 |
[39:27] | No, this is just a… time-out from the time-out. | 这只是咱俩分居中的暂停时间 |
[39:33] | So… | 那么 |
[39:35] | time in? | 缠绵一下 |
[40:01] | That was even better than I remembered. | 这比我记忆中的还要好 |
[40:03] | Yeah, well, I had to leave a few moves for Year 2. | 我得留几招在咱俩结婚第二年用 |
[40:10] | Rick? | 里克 |
[40:14] | When you were in that divorce lawyer’s office, | 当你潜入那个离婚律师办公室时 |
[40:16] | I was watching. | 我在看 |
[40:18] | Why, Captain Beckett, I had no idea. | 是吗 贝克特警监 我都不知道 |
[40:20] | I feel so violated. | 我觉得自己受到了严重侵犯 |
[40:23] | Look, I know you were just playing a role, | 我知道你只是在扮演一个角色 |
[40:24] | but… | 但是 |
[40:28] | when she asked you if there was any hope for us | 当她问你咱俩之间还有没有希望时 |
[40:30] | and you didn’t say anything, it was… | 你什么也没说 那真是 |
[40:36] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[40:40] | I have never given up hope. | 我从未放弃过希望 |
[40:44] | Not since the day we met. | 从我们相遇的第一天起 |
[40:46] | And that’ll never change until you tell me it should. | 在你叫我放弃前 这一点永不会改变 |
[40:53] | Then don’t change. | 那就别改变 |
[40:56] | Ever. | 永远别变 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:04] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[41:06] | I guess the time-out’s over. | 看来分居又开始了 |
[41:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:11] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[41:40] | 未知联系人 紧急 我有所发现 找个隐秘的地方然后马上联系我 | |
[41:49] | Hey, I think your phone buzzed. | 你的电话刚才响了 |
[42:00] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[42:03] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[42:06] | Okay, I’ll see you around. | 好了 回头见 |
[42:07] | See you. | 再见 |